Speaker 1: This is Pod Popular Podcast for the People, The.
Speaker 2: Great Love Debate.
Speaker 1: It's the Great Love Debate, the Great Love Debate.
Speaker 3: It's a great loved bab Hi, Get everyone, It's Brian Howie. Welcome to the Great Love Debate, the world's number one dating air relationship podcast since twenty fifteen. I am back here in the very fine studios of Pod Popular Podcasts for the People. I am the one in Boca Raton, Florida, and it is lovely. Somebody said to me once again, you don't enough guys on your podcast. You don't have men on your podcasts. And I'm always like, I want somebody who has a perspective that is more interesting than mine, that is deeper than mine, that has done more work than mine.
Speaker 1: So I was handed a book.
Speaker 3: About two weeks ago and I was like, Wow, I need to really dive into this. Is there any chance I can get the author?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I got the author.
Speaker 3: He wrote, Partners in Passion positively transform all your relationships with the power of a high vibration energy, which sounds very technical, but I think there's very practical in.
Speaker 1: There because I've read the book. David Francis, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Thanks, Brian, good to see you.
Speaker 1: That accent's not from South Florida. Where are you from?
Speaker 2: I am originally from England And.
Speaker 1: What brought you over here to the colonies? As are still the colonies.
Speaker 2: I went to Canada and founded a school, and then I came down to New York and now Florida.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It seems to be going sound once you hit.
Speaker 3: New York, you always end up in Florida is where all of us Sex New Yorkers go. You're all about the energy and you believe that fundamentally we are not just wired a certain way, but there are things that attract us to each other. How did you get interested in that? And when did you first discover that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely right back college days, going to an esotic school in London and learning how to see and feel energy. So I learned how to see energy from my hands, how to see the aura around people. I like to call it the atmosphere around people. And that admit to the idea of what passion actually is, like partners in Passion. There reason it's that name is it's to do with any word that ends in ion is an energy word. Congratulate ion, pass ion, hesitate, ion, because an ion. You look it up in the dictionary. It's a positively or negatively charged particle. So two people having a passion means they're passing lots of energy backwards and forwards between them. Otherwise, if there's not much energy, there's not much passion, that unlikely. The guy says, why should we meet again? It's like, maybe not because there is not much passion exactly. Passion. Passion is fundamental. So and the initial passion I call it passion automatic almost like there's three gradations to relationships. They look at partners in passion. That's the beginning. And so two people can be attracted to each other. Then they develop a purpose between themselves. If they do, I call that the mutually agreed purpose or a map. And then if they're into the spiritual realm, they become partners in evolution. That's another step. Again, it's just like three levels to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So early on, so chemistry is a real thing. Early on when you feel sort of that that moment, that magic, and it continues and it continues, but early on it's like it it finds its level into what I needs. But early on it's it's it's mostly physical it's a little nervous, it's a lot of curiosity, it's somewhat rooted in hope. It's probably got a layer of fear. All of those kind of things are ions within our our bodies, minds and souls.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot of the ions in the move and I look at it also that in the initial relationship, it's kind of a testing process. If it's only skin deep, that's twenty eight days. Skin deep goes with the sightle of the moon. So every twenty eight days we actually lose our skin cells. So we do we do. It's on the back of a toothpaste tube like, oh okay, but it's the case sorry of skin creadth. But every twenty eight days, our skin cells get sloughed off like a snake, like a snake. Thankfully, if it happened all at once.
Speaker 1: Okay, then it'll be kind of a mess.
Speaker 2: That would be a problem. Yes, we're saying I'm not coming out tonight now, I'm staying there right, Yeah, but no, it's it's happening all the time. When you're going around the place with the vacuum where it's saying where does all the dust come from?
Speaker 1: It comes from us.
Speaker 2: It comes from us.
Speaker 1: We're blaming the dog and the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: When vacuum up ourselves. So the twenty eight days relationship skin deep. That goes with the lunar cycle. Twenty eight days, twenty eight seasons, that's the seven year itch, that's the planetary cycle. It's like the man looks at the woman says, well, you're not the woman I'm married, or you're not the man I'm married. It's true. All the cells have been changed, right except for the cells in the brain.
Speaker 3: Is there a time in the lunar cycle that we are more likely to attract and mate and all that?
Speaker 1: Do we look for full moons like where.
Speaker 2: We tend to get more, we tend to get more lonely. Actually, at the full moon, people tend to get a little bit more wanting to find out, find some kind of extra stimulation, some kind of entertainment. And that is to do with the lunar influence. So you know what astrology and astronomy I look at the as twin sciences. If you want to disprove astrology, you have to disprove the pull of the moon, because that's astrological. You want to disprove astrology then you have to disprove the getting a suntan. That's astrology as you're going out and get the influence of the sun. Just the influence of Mars and Venus. You know, it's a quote a famous book.
Speaker 1: We've had them on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Those influences are a bit more subtle. So one of them is more red, more to do with iron. One is more to do with acid, that's the red the Mars. The other is more copper, or to do with venus, more to do with the nurturing aspect. So the real powers, the red and the blue. You could look at it like the acid and the alkali.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So these two things, they have an innate attraction to each other. And so that's built in to our human systems.
Speaker 3: Because you are aware of this and you study this order every encounter, conversation, new interaction. Are you always thinking about it? Are you always aware of it? Are you trying to read another person or how you feel?
Speaker 2: Always aware of the energetic aspect?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like right now there's an energy exchange.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: What we're doing is we're finding we're finding a third power. I think of that love is a third power. Okay, So the man doesn't fall in love with the woman or the woman with the man.
Speaker 1: They conversation has an ion, Yes.
Speaker 2: Exactly can they fall in love with what happens between them? So that's the third power. So I think love is the third force. If you think of the man like the number one, right, the woman like the number two. Well, there's a third power that actually is the glue that holds them together. And if the glue isn't strong, they come apart.
Speaker 3: They So I always tell people that before you can find love, you have to define it for yourself what it is.
Speaker 1: You know what you're looking for, you know what you feel. Do you have a definition of what love is?
Speaker 2: Oh, it would go through a seven seven stages.
Speaker 1: Actually, which I'm sure is in the book.
Speaker 2: Seven Phases of Love. The first level would be that level of ionic attraction between two people. They haven't even spoken to each other, and what actually happens is their energy fields interact. That's why you can go into like one hundred people in a room. And the way I think of it, everybody's on a certain color, like it said all blue, but you're say red, and you're standing in the corner another red person walks in and somehow the eyes meet, energy flashes across the room, like I have to talk to that person because there are on the same frequency. So the first level of love is attraction because of being on the same frequency, and that would be the first thing, and then it moves on from there and moves into love being much more something, which is the agreed mutual purpose that two people share. So this would kind of move through the move through the seven levels. The most the mostation, io, yes it does. The most basic attraction is your sort of physical attraction. You almost say, it's the animalistic attraction between male and female. That's your fundamental male female attraction. But that doesn't last. People will sing songs about it. I love you forever and forever, but it's over after a year. Why because it's only short term. It's like that lunar thing.
Speaker 1: It has to be something more substantive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that, and that even works at our cellular level. Because if the love is only skin deep and it's all based on the way the other person looks, well, the face in the mirror is not going to look the same after thirty.
Speaker 1: Years, no, if not, and your eyes might not see them the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, emotional filters that can change the way people look or how the way you feel about how they look.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Are there things people can do? Say you go out you brought up being in a room with one hundred people to enhance your energy or in your ability to pick up on other people who see who is able to be engaged with you know? Or is it just it won't happen until you connect.
Speaker 2: It happens when you connect. But the first thing is being comfortable in your own skin, being authentic. Like if you're putting on a show, the other person's going to see the show and that they need to meet the face behind the face. So it's actually been.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people aren't comfortable with the face behind the face, or they're not even sure what the face is behind the face because they're always putting on a show.
Speaker 1: A lot of people know how to hide.
Speaker 2: And those relationships don't tend to last. Or you end up with two people both putting on a show for each other, and they may have a third interest that keeps together. That's like economics, so called power couple. They'll keep together for an energy vibration that's not particularly fine vibration, so This is where we get to early there's seven different levels of vibration, and so when there's the lower vibration, you can have two people. You can have a couple together for crime, and that will be agreed purpose. But it's a very low body and Clyde very low.
Speaker 3: But are they together because of the the rush.
Speaker 1: The stimulate, the gain of the crime.
Speaker 3: The crime is just sort of the vehicle, but they want that adrenaline of the keeper.
Speaker 2: Something gotten together in the first place, right then they find that's their common denominator. You get two people together for political purpose and they find that's their common denominator. So this is kind of again climbing the levels. You get two professors together. They're together because they've got an intellectual common denominator. But when you get into the higher levels, you actually get to people who are able to be natural with each other and producing more. I call it evolutionary energy. Spirituals the word these mostly use these spiritual relationship. It goes beyond soulmates. We get the odia of soulmates. It's more to being spiritual kin. They're akin to each other rather than soulmates. Soulmates is a kind of lower turn doesn't last. Virtual kin that can last right the way through the life, spiritual kin, right the long lasting relationship.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating. I have a million questions. I'm sure my audience do. It does too. I take a quick break so we.
Speaker 3: Can let our sponsors have some positive vibration here. I'm with David Francis. We will be back right after this, and we are back. Is there a way to change your frequency or vibration to turn it up? Turn it down for somebody who's introverted extroverted? Is that tie into what you're putting out into the world.
Speaker 2: Yes. And what that comes to is, again, it's that dynamic of being authentic, being the author of yourself. So that's where that authentic, that word connects to being your own author, making your own portrait. So that's to do with the dynamic of human development, personal development, personal growth. So if you want to attract new people in your life of a higher vibration, you need to lift your own level of vibration to be able to do that. That's where I wrote a book on relationships. But the other book I wrote it's called Go with the Glow, and that is about enhancing the level of vibration of yourself, and that's the first thing to do. It's like, how does a bird attract a mate sings its own song if it's not singing its own song. If you get a blackbird pretending to be a chaffinch, right, it ain't going to attract nothing.
Speaker 3: So the bird thing is some time has a level of confidence and self awareness.
Speaker 1: That is attractive to something else.
Speaker 3: So so many people and a lot of our audience is at best wounded, at worse severely damaged by past relationships that didn't work at hour, how do they shed that bit of skin and put that positive energy out so other people be attracted to it, so you're not always leading with the fear or the pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a key, key dynamic. That's the idea of woundology. It's been called to people attracted and it's a valid thing. Two people share the same wounds and they come together. Usually that relationship lasts for as long as it takes and to work through the wounds, and that's the reason.
Speaker 1: So if one works it through quicker, that's the waiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they can work through the wounds and get to a positively healing place. If there's an understanding of you have childhood trauma, you have pain from your divorce or whatever, and you know, let's.
Speaker 1: Get through this together.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of people, you know, in the relationship space are always like you need to be a complete person before you can attract somebody else. There's no such thing as a complete person. I mean, we're all, you know, bodies in motion.
Speaker 2: We're all working progress.
Speaker 1: We're all working progress.
Speaker 3: You know, somebody said, what would you if you had to write an autobography, what's the title of your book?
Speaker 1: Work in progress? I agree, and you want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So two people are coming together and they're prepared and they're working. They have work in progress together. That's the key to a long lasting, successful relationship, right, rather than going, well, I love you as you are, don't change. Well, that's that's really not a good basis for relationship because you want to be working together.
Speaker 1: You're on a journey with them exactly. You have to give them space.
Speaker 3: You also have to give them boundaries and there's ways that you kind of go towards something together, which is hopefully you know, a lifetime of happiness. Where do you stand if somebody said, there says to the phrase opposites attract.
Speaker 2: But that is also true.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is also true.
Speaker 2: And why both are true? If someone as an example, there's the idea of being attracted to someone on the other side of the tracks, that old idea, right, So if someone has been suppressing something in their energy field and they've been pushing it down, then it ends up being like a ball of energy in their field that will attract something else that's like itself. So it will actually attract something which is opposite to what other people might even expect. So it is the case opposite is attract. And also things which are I call it same same with each other, they attract, so both can be true. The ones that tend to last are actually the ones that there's a shared purpose. So they're looking together into a third I call it a third power. So and it can be the most common one in relationships that lasts for twenty eight years plus. It is children. So the glue that holds the relationship together is the fact that they're both focused in on the child, right, which also.
Speaker 3: Is that's a different kind of a relationship, though there's a coul parenting in a way, and a lot of times the parents stay together because of the children and a lot of the you know, the chemistry, vibration, whatever you want to talk about is.
Speaker 1: Either gone or different.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's different.
Speaker 1: You go from husband, wife to mom and dad. It's different energy.
Speaker 2: You go from silver, which is like the engagement ring is silver, the wedding ring is gold. Okay, silver is the new fresh. Wow, this is amazing, this is just starting. We start with a silver spoon in our mouth and we end up with our golden years. So we go from something which is more electric, electrifying, to something which is you can say, more magnetic. So we go from the silver at the beginning of the rainbow, silver flash at the beginning. We go through our spectrum journey of life, and then we end up in the with the pot of gold. And so marriage is more moving into the Over time, you still want to keep the silver alive. It's got more and more a magnetic hold to it. So after twenty eight years or so, it can be that the children leave, the parents look at each other and kind of go, we're not really into each other anymore, right, and it comes apart, And there's nothing wrong with that. It's simply the natural cycle. They've moved in different directions. Beautiful word, because being indifferent to somebody moving in different directions, that's actually more how I see relationships divorce than a big bouts of anger and all the rest of it. When two people become indifferent to each other, that's much more telling in terms of the relationship. Is it's kind, it's cooling. Put it that way, a.
Speaker 1: Very expensive English degree. I've learned more in the last half hour here than I ever have. I didn't even think about that that way.
Speaker 3: What are are there things somebody can do if they're if they're not feeling at their best, or if they're skeptical or fearful of getting out there and getting a relationship, that can can change their energy to put it back out there. Obviously, you know you want to always try and be your best self, but that might take a long time.
Speaker 2: Let's let's give a practical example. Happened And when I had a client in New York and he wanted to be in a relationship in a single man for a long time. And I visited him in his house and I pointed out, I looked around the place, everything in the place was there was a single person on the in the artwork, there was a singular bird, little statue on everything was single.
Speaker 1: So I said, well, look, party of one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first thing is change the take call. Put put things that have got too man and a woman, man and a woman. And within actually a few months, he was in a relationship. It made a difference because he was changing what was on the outside, right, So then changed what was on the inside, right. I mean telling someone just change yourself, that's a pretty hard thing to do because they've got to go straight within. But changed the environment, changed the environment, and that sends a new message back to the inside. So he started to.
Speaker 1: Put a pair of pads things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything was passed.
Speaker 3: And so either subliminally or even overtly, people pick up on that, like, oh, this is a this is a.
Speaker 1: House of two.
Speaker 2: He changed his energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people are very used to to being a one.
Speaker 3: And uh I remember years ago my girlfriend, she'd been single a long time, and we started dating, and we were at some event and somebody was like calling, as is anybody here alone or and her her instinct was like, oh, I'm that person. I'm like, we've been dating for years here. But it was just the way she was wired as a as a one and you have to shift over into being a two. And a lot of ways you can do that is sort of put your put it out there to the universe that there's a possibility of coupling in here.
Speaker 2: Agreed. So especially in the West, like in the East, they kind of say go within and change, But in the West we're very designed to change things on the outside and then that causes change on the inside. So what I recommend, mostly in dealing with Western people is start by changing things externally and you'll change it internally because which in reality, it starts within because you decided to change your day core and you are starting on the inside, then you're projecting it, then it comes back into you and you're starting the process of making the change.
Speaker 1: How long have you been in America or at least Canada.
Speaker 2: In North America? Thirty seven years?
Speaker 3: Thirty seven years, so maybe another best person to ask this question because I don't know how old you are. Is there a difference between the way the Brits engage or getting relationships and Americans?
Speaker 2: Yes, there is, Okay, the Brits tend to be more reserved.
Speaker 1: So that's not a stereotype, No, it's not. It's why his stoically stiff upper the.
Speaker 2: Stiff upper lip, which is why alcohol is so preferred in British party because what does alcohol do breaks down the filters inhibit ion those words and inhibit ion means that you're kind of holding your energies back, reserved and preserved. So then the alcohol is used to break that down. Now better still is get to the point in development where you don't need to use like an external aid. But great, so there is more reservation. But when you actually then when that reserves another I am then both are very much we're humans, we're human beings. But the the outer the outer coating is more crusty in English.
Speaker 1: So you can say, you'd say that it won't be offensive. So that is a true thing.
Speaker 3: The upper crust, it's the upper crust, is that it is you brought up you know the Far East. Don't know how much you've traveled over there. It's just a different energetic vibe. When you go to any of the major Asian cities, there's this sort of cacophony of sound and saits and smell and everything that really change.
Speaker 1: You feel a different energy around you.
Speaker 3: You're almost like a bubble floating in a waterfall that it feels differently than a lot of their places in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say to that that culture. Culture is the outer coating like inside of us, right down at the level of the spirit and the soul. We're all fundamentally human, we have the same basic wiring. Then you grow up in a particular culture, and that then coats it in a different way. Learn a different language, got a different frequency from the ground, different religion. All of these things then flavor the basic human proposition. But when you really get down to it, every human has a spirit, has a soul, has an energy field, and are wired into masculine feminine energy in different ways.
Speaker 3: And we are wired to be with another. We are wired to pair up. We are wired that way, right, It is the way we are fundamentally. If you are not that way, you are sort of fighting against your own nature.
Speaker 2: It's built in it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because a lot of people now they're like, you know, and I get this, I'd rather be alone, you know. They look at the possibility of a good relationship is very remote, and they're very It's a lot of ways to entertain yourself as stimulate yourself well by yourself now, but you.
Speaker 1: Are fighting against the nature of your wiring. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, what I'd say is the psycho logical is overwhelming the biological.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm very interested in that idea of logic because I'd like to say to clients, well, let's be less psycho and more logical, right, because you know, if the psyche is governing the logic, then you're only as good as the psyche. So part of the journey of development is to get more and wired into the real world. It's the big danger of idea logical. If the idea is no good, then the logic is going to be really bad. I mean it's tested against reality, it falls apart. So some I might have their ideal person that they think they're going to be with reality might be quite different. Is what's the reality of what it is that they're actually they're actually wired for, and then how do they match that? And the less authentic a person is, the more trouble they've got finding it because their psychology is overcoming the logic of reality.
Speaker 3: Well, and you mentioned the logic a lot of this. If on first glance it's very spiritual and woo whatever, but the.
Speaker 1: Way you break it down. Oh, that's why it really does make sense.
Speaker 3: It really just sort of these are the building blocks of who we are and what we want to get.
Speaker 2: Yes, which then isn't it isn't wou woo. The only way it can appear woo woo.
Speaker 1: Is because it's the unfamiliar.
Speaker 2: And our psyche has been so moved away from reality that we then we then look at we look at things through a lens, which is just not a real lens.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: So you break up the moon and the stars and people are like, oh, that's really out there on another planet.
Speaker 1: But we're on another planet.
Speaker 2: We're on a planet.
Speaker 1: We're on a planet.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know, if you don't accept the influence of the sun, uh huh, well then you're not going to go with you know, you're not going to go and get a tan in the sun. You're not going to the seaside.
Speaker 3: Or don't move to Florida if you don't understand the power of the sun or the attraction of it, or a sunset or a sunrise or a star filled sky like those all have a primal effect on our core being.
Speaker 2: And what a full moon does, Like we just come through a King tide. Why is it a king tide? Why is it a certain time of year? Why is it's known that kind of the equinox is a major pull of the moon. Well, if the moon is a powerful enough magnet to pull the entire Atlantic and Pacific Ocean, you think it doesn't have an effect on the human That's true.
Speaker 1: So do you pay attention? Do you always know what the moon's going to be?
Speaker 2: I keep I pay attention to it. But even in the old days, the German farmers, they would go and cut the cabbages for this souur kraut a full moon. Why wasn't some kind of hocus post focused things, because the moon will pull the sap the cabbage up, so they get a juicy a cabbage at full moon than they would if they did it at quarter moon. The same thing with the druids cut in the missiletoe. It's like it's it's fundamental science that has been known about for thousands of years, but only in the last couple of hundred we lost it.
Speaker 3: So you know, we've lost away a lot of things. But you know, you come with the great love to bit you get sour kraut. Patch Pulling facts and figures. There's a lot of stuff in this book. I could sider all day and say, lay it all out. I want people to get it. Tell people where they can find you, where they can read this and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: They can go to Amazon and it's Partners in Passion and it is by David Price Francis. They can go to my website which is called Energyworlds dot com. So just go to Energyworlds dot com can purchase the copy there. And there's also the other book I wrote called Go with the Glow, which is about how to overcome the major obstacles to personal growth and development. Like pinpointed nine major obstacles. I call it the overwhelmed syndrome, the fragmented syndrome, all of which get in the way of affective dating because if you're fragmented and overwhelmed, it's pretty hard to have a sound platform for a relationship. So personal growth goes then with finding the appropriate other. So both these books are available.
Speaker 1: This was great, This is fascinating.
Speaker 3: I always say our job here at the Great Love Debate is to raise questions and hope to find answers. I think we found some answers, and I think you do have some answers here. Thank you for joining me as far as us, like, share, follow, Please review this podcast in the After over five hundred episodes of the show, your podcast still mean a lot to me and in the podcasting ecosystem. Shoot us an email Great Love Debate at gmail dot com. If you got a question for me, a question for David, we'll pass it all along. Go to Greatlovedebate dot com. There may be a surprise for you in a new year. We may be doing a live show or two or three, because, as always at the Great Love Debate, we never stopped making love.
Speaker 1: To see you next time, the Great Love Debate. It's the Great Love Debate, the Great Love Debates.
Speaker 2: It's a great love to be