Speaker 1: Coming up on this week's During the Cud, I'm talking about the soul activity frequency.
Speaker 2: And I'm bringing news about a drag queen collab.
Speaker 1: That's all exciting, So let's not wait around then. Welcome to During the Cud with me, Mike Benin Rowe, and my co host this week.
Speaker 2: Who is Lee Robinson?
Speaker 3: How are you doing? I'm fair to middling, fair to middling.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. You're all right, ish fish. Yeah, that's all right as any of us can ever be. Yeah, I'm bringing you all the showbies news that you should need, as well as some fun news stories.
Speaker 3: That sounds good to me. So Lee, what have you got for us?
Speaker 2: First up, I've got you some information from the internet.
Speaker 3: From the Yeah, anyway, that's my thing.
Speaker 2: Get all my news?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: You're not using carry pigeons anymore?
Speaker 2: No, no tricks him Atl has been dethroned as the most followed drag star on social media.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, not as in not as in down the street, not.
Speaker 2: Down the street. All those people have gone. So she she was, she's holding onto an all star crown, but she's lost another. She's no longer the most followed RuPaul's drag Race star on Instagram. That title now belongs to Plastique Tiara.
Speaker 3: Okay, who's dressed up as Jessica Crabit there.
Speaker 2: I believe, yes, I think so. In in that that looks to me like a drag con waiting, yes, holding pen, holding pen before they allow them to run free. So the drag Race season, the pink the pink gates.
Speaker 3: Got welcome to drag Con.
Speaker 2: Then it's then comes a screaming your.
Speaker 3: Pulse stuck a bit of.
Speaker 2: So Plastic Chara, who was season eleven, has top holed Tricksie Mittel right at the end of Pride month before. Oh, not that that means anything. As of As of the thirtieth of June, pastic Tara stood pretty with a casual four point three million followers on Instagram. Meanwhile, the Skinny Legend had four point two million.
Speaker 3: So how many difference is that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand followers?
Speaker 2: I don't know, what's that?
Speaker 3: What's the big number?
Speaker 2: So the big number is four point three, A little number is four point two? So is that one million? One thousand? I don't care, so gives? Who gives?
Speaker 3: You know? What's it? Yeah? Yes, swear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she Plastic Tara on Jaguars eleven and All Stars nine. Done that. She does the TikTok thing. She's got eleven point nine million followers on the Tiktoka. She's known for a makeup transformations as MR videos you like them. I haven't actually watched any of her ASMR videos and get Ready with Me cell vlogs, which is very silmis watching. I don't think she's done ASMR. Yeah, but a matter of she was so tricking to myself. Was the most follow queen for a number of years. She had four million marks last year, and then she went on a break on social media and then on a return towards the end last year. It's kind of taking it, but it's going up slowly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will take it if you if you stop interacting with people, they're going tone now.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but de apoute all that. No one has yet to match RuPaul's following number, who has five point eight million.
Speaker 1: I think there might be a close in their contracts that says you're not allowed to surpass through Paul.
Speaker 3: I would I would not be surprised.
Speaker 2: Or you'd be taken out and shot, just like the red light. I'll just appear in the middle. Yeah, or if we're following the Jurassic Park theme, tranquilized, put in a crate and then released.
Speaker 1: On to make several more episodes in drag Race, it's like it's another movie about dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: It's another show. So that So that's that for that.
Speaker 2: Were you were fan of Devils Wears pral Devils when multiple just wearing one? That's a television show, it is.
Speaker 1: Indeed, maybe it's film. I am a fan.
Speaker 2: So a sequel to the film Okay is in production? Yes, ground baking Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it going to be mirroring real life? And it's no longer?
Speaker 2: Well it's it's in production. It's got ten new cast members as well as Meryl Street, Anne Hathaway, Emma Liblon Stanley qu how did you say Kenneth Brander. I didn't think Keneth Bana was in the original one. Perhaps he signed on and we've seen signed on, signed on to film, signed up, signed on whatever they call it, not playing the doll ken, what are you doing? Sign Well? They've also announced that Lucy Lou okay just in the rough. Bj Novak, I don't know who that is. Pauline Shallomey they've all signed on for signed on, signed on, turned up at Sharp Dole office and signed up for film for undisclosed roles. We don't know what they are yet. Okay, it will include someone newcomers, so we've said they'll also be Tracy Thomas, who is backers, and his handbag obsessed friend Lily. They're not giving any hints about this person with a nipple, so who's that pone with a nipple? The film was part of obviously massive among the l g B t Q plus community because it's camp and it spawned, and it spawned like a million. I was trying to find the word. Then I nearly said menageriine thought that's rude. A group of animals spawn a menagerie of drag queens.
Speaker 3: That's I didn't know what you were going to say.
Speaker 2: A group of drag queens who who just love Miranda. So this is Alexis Stone, who I think was a drug race contestant with their uncanny Miranda Priestley. Miranda Priestley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder whether Miranda is going to be resigning in the new series because.
Speaker 2: Don't win.
Speaker 3: You know what, I've fed up with being I'm.
Speaker 2: Fed up of wearing dark glasses and a sour.
Speaker 3: Face and being worth billion.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go do that at home. Yeah, thank you. I would love it if Edna Edna from a Ridge, no turn blad, not not any of those Edna the little woman from the Incredibles. Let's show are you a John Travolta found at any point in time?
Speaker 1: I like the fact that he decided to become a commercial pilot for no apparent reason.
Speaker 2: So he he made a surprise appearance a fan event, which was a single long grease event in l A. Now you see, it's been known for his wiglets over the years, not particularly very convincing, but he turned up like that. That's him as the original Danny Zuko. That's how he's kind of portrayed himself the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Again, See that's all worked one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's had worked on those crows feet. I think, well, I think exactly refresh, shall we say so?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He posted that photo of him in the hot photo on Instagram sporting a great spelling gray hair. There's no gray in that, it's it's blonde highlights, ginger sun kissed streaks. So he said tonight the hollow Are Bowl for the first time. I surprised everyone at the Grease sing along dressed up as Janey Zuko. No one knew, not even the cast. Thanks for great evening over the cast.
Speaker 3: In the cast, the single is in our movie.
Speaker 2: No, they do these sing along events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's you're not sing along to the movie, aren't you. So the cast who was part of the cast but the film came on to say hello in exactly that way, right, and then walked off, And then people went all right, So some of the cast, like from the film, came on to enjoy the film and the film.
Speaker 2: I was in it. I'm old now, but so you won't know what I look like. But that was me, so but he said, responding to his luck, he said, for whatever reason, like the bold head suits me. So does this fifties get up better than any of the hair dough So we're either going to go bald or where a Danny do co fifties? Wig? I want to know where that came from. If it's from Tamu, I'm ordering, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, I love it? So did he sing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: He just turned up and went They were all on the stage.
Speaker 2: To go hello. And these sing alongs are massive things in America, quite.
Speaker 3: Big here too. Yeah, you've been to a few?
Speaker 2: Have I been to? I've been to a sing along? Grace? He didn't turn out well that you know?
Speaker 3: He might have been there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, if if that turned up, you didn't noticed.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is that John Travolta which.
Speaker 2: Get you a week from I did, I did sound the music one wasn't king great show man? Oh oh, I think that's it? Well Space the final from tier No, No, no, no, it's not a near those sweet transfersted rocky horror.
Speaker 3: Rocky horror.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Well, thanks for saly.
Speaker 4: M oh.
Speaker 2: And what are you bringing us after this break, Mike?
Speaker 1: Well, I would be talking about something you should be doing more or less of.
Speaker 2: Stay right there, welcome back to chewing the cord. Now, Mike, what is this solo activity that you've been threatening us with?
Speaker 1: Threatening you with a solo activity? Didn't even touch it. We have to be careful how we say this. But when you are on your own and feeling a little romantic, okay, how often.
Speaker 3: Does that happen?
Speaker 2: Once a millennium, millennium boo boobo doo.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Robber Williams not often. No, Well, a doctor who has been talking about how much should should you not be doing this particular activity on your own self pleasure self pleasure own nuismisism aneurysm, not aneurysm ownerism.
Speaker 2: What are you saying, Tommy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So Dr Jen.
Speaker 2: Cuddle but she's made that? Is she a cuddleologist or something like that.
Speaker 3: It might be pronounced caudal hm.
Speaker 2: It's a were wolf happens if you don't fit, turn into.
Speaker 1: A were wolf, become very There is no medically unsafe limit on how often you should do this particular activity on your own or with a person. It's it's normal, healthy and effect gives benefits like stress relief, improved sleep, and boosted mood.
Speaker 2: But if you do it like constantly, this chafing, there's chance of a there's chance of blisters. So you know, oh that's it, you going, but constantly, not like one after the other. Its eventually it's just airway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and the mood comes from dopamine and oak oxytocin releases. Okay, but the time of day matters. Oh, okay, if you start off in the morning. I'm assuming you're finishing the money too. During In the morning, it's going to be more energizing, gives your booth, it gives your boost get short for the day, right, and in the evening it's more relaxing.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 4: What about no, what about dinner time, as in lunch in the staff canteen, that would be that would not be appropriate.
Speaker 3: Whilst one's eating their fish fingers.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, the red flags start to appear if it disrupts work, relationships or well being.
Speaker 2: You've got thoughts, Yeah, you do, stay and sign my brain. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the bottom line is, as long as it's not interfewering with your life, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Crack on literally, and you might want to think about a body hair tremor.
Speaker 1: Occasionally like a hairsuit, gentlemen, it's very handy. Not in the summer, it's warm. Cool in the winter.
Speaker 2: Though, okay, hens a rock on the floor for them, Yes, Harry, you don't make that nice on you ring. No, it makes its own noise, but you can do it in your head.
Speaker 1: He's doing your head or did it go out out loud? You? Oh?
Speaker 2: In your head?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Are you aware of who King John Kim Young.
Speaker 2: Is he's that man with the bowl clot with the bowl clot? Is it? Yeah? Is the way he said bowl cut like his mum's put a bowl on his heading on around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well he's caused some interesting conversations to have. As he went to a water park. Okay, okay, basically he went and sat next to the water slide.
Speaker 3: As as a tourist went down.
Speaker 2: Okay, what I was expecting?
Speaker 3: What were you expecting?
Speaker 2: Well, he's fully dressed. Yeah. For one thing, I thought he was himself in the to enjoy the slides himself. I was fully expecting like him stuck at the end of the waterside with the water building up behind him. I thought that was going to be there.
Speaker 3: Like a thing from Challenge Jocol Patrick. Yes, he gets stuck in the No, so he sat there watching some of his subjects people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: What do you call the people under the thumb of a dictator?
Speaker 2: The oppressed?
Speaker 3: The oppressed?
Speaker 1: The oppressed enjoying themselves because they can have fun when he's present. Unfortunately, the person that arranged the picture sat him too close, and he did, in fact get soaked.
Speaker 2: Was he not happy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, social media US have joked about the terrifying potential consequences for whomever caused the splash.
Speaker 3: So this person here being flung out, No, don't make it splash.
Speaker 2: Oh damn.
Speaker 1: So the newly built resort can hold up to twenty thousand guests of part of North Korea's pushed domestic tourism. So North Korea trying to basically make tourism more of a thing.
Speaker 2: Domestically, all right, not externally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can go to North Korea as a tourist, but you have to go through a lot of hoops and.
Speaker 2: A lot of times. I'm not allowed to go because you're a homosexual.
Speaker 3: And also because I say they like this.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so there's very strict criteria and once you've been denied, basically you're not going to ever get in.
Speaker 2: I would like to have been the person that organized the person coming down the slide. I would imagine all the people were lined up and I would have gone for the biggest person sent them down. There's like memes you say that whether clearly AI a giant person plops and the whole water goes whooosh. Yeah, I just set myself down.
Speaker 3: Actually you said it, not me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the despite all set ups, the layouts raised eyebrows, especially putting the dictator in the splash zone.
Speaker 2: The splash zone. Was he just just what was what was he? What was the purpose to just go? Yes, they're having fun?
Speaker 1: Yes, approved exactly. Look, these people are having fun. You can be fun too in our wonderful country. How fun, or you'll be shot. I think he's poisons rather than get shut. Yeah, we shall move on from from a dictator getting wet.
Speaker 2: Special channels for that and other areas. Yeah, wet dictators.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna talk about a food item.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Do have you ever been inside a little?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're laughing, nearly said a little? What not? Little?
Speaker 1: Does eggs? I have?
Speaker 2: I do enjoy a little?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good? Do you enjoy the bakery section?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because I get confused just to which is little? Which is older? Older? Doesn't have the bakery section?
Speaker 3: Well, they have bake, they have bakery things, but.
Speaker 2: They don't have an in house bakery bakery bakery where you go and.
Speaker 3: Then there's a person reheating stuff.
Speaker 2: And then then they put them on the shelves and you get the tongues allegedly, I've seen I always use the tongues.
Speaker 3: I do too, but everybody doesn't by that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I particularly enjoy a goats cheese.
Speaker 1: Well, you may notice something new on those shelves. Okay, it is a birthdy cake bun. Okay, okay. It's a sin okay okay. And it's got pink icing sprinkles, jam filling, and it's a scroll like like a cinnamon roll okay, okay, only without cinnamon.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's part donut, part bun.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of online reactions to it, right, people saying it's too sweet, and some people say it's.
Speaker 3: Too dry, dry, dry because it's icing. What would do you think about it?
Speaker 2: What would you not?
Speaker 3: Is it something that would.
Speaker 2: Appeal to you, A dry old doughnut, dry doughnut, al jamming? It tacular? Spectacular? Out with the judge of that. Don't tell me it's spectacular. I'll decide. I don't tend to go for the sweet things in middle and I like the savory because they are a bit dry. I have an experience with the dry muffin that I nearly that a chocolate muffin. It did not have moisture inside it, and I inhaled the dryness.
Speaker 3: And inhaled, the inhaled, and then don't.
Speaker 2: Chocolate stuff that dry? The dry dry and coughed. And that wasn't happy. That wasn't a happy time. And it's nice to have a bit of thinking.
Speaker 3: Thatss of water with your chocolate muffin.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect to need a chocolate a drink of water. I thought it would be moist with that that uzy filling.
Speaker 1: Okay, did advertise the uzy filing was just say it was a cupcake.
Speaker 2: It said muffin, chocolate muffin.
Speaker 1: Okay, Muffins not have an uzy feeling. They do, that's a love.
Speaker 2: Muffins havesy feeling.
Speaker 1: No, no they do, they don't. No, No, lava cake has an oozy it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Never have been advertised as lava cake.
Speaker 1: No, muffins are just cake whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't want one.
Speaker 1: Good because I'm not brought any. That's all we have from the show this week. Thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: I will see you.
Speaker 1: Also, not a dry one, Not a dry one.