Speaker 1: How high will Ashton genty get drafted tonight, which other NFL draft picks are going to be pushed up the draft boards? And does Genesis or Revelations truly set the f FPC adp Join us tonight on the season fifteen premiere of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour for live pick by pick coverage of the first FFPC two and fifty dollars classic leagues of the season, the Genesis and the Revelations leagues. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now. Can't stand the pressure I've seen listen broadcast live in horder raud the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric.
Speaker 1: Boltman and Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 2: The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in world at now. Because no one else was available, here are Eric Baldman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Ever thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of you ballcoholics and Faroli x Welcome to the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman, and my co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. Fifteen years. This is our fifteenth year of doing this show. I've had a shorter beard for many of those, but we're here doing it fifteen years. The season premiere tonight, fourteen years in the books. Let's embark and make Season fifteen the best one ever. Coming up on tonight's season premiere, we're going to cover the FFPC two hundred fifty dollars classic drafts of the season, the first ones of the year live, pick by pick right here on YouTube, Facebook, and X. If you want to connect with us on X. The show is at HSFF Bower. I am at Eric Balkman and always check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. You can post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com slash HSFF hour as well. Email the show a high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If they any questions for us, now is the time to send them. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, tweets, and emails in the Fantasy Feedback segment throughout the show tonight. Thanks to our audio engineer, commissioner, and my best friend Bryce and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob, we have let's see here James Hicks or no, Scott Christian. First, Good evening guys, Oinker, hope you're doing well. He is, Team Porky's in the house. And then of course James Sicks. Good evening, Pharaoh, Balky and Oinker. He says, hello, James, can't wait to hear stories about the draft. Yeah, it was a fun draft this past weekend in Green Bay and the best show in Fantasy football. I certainly appreciate that as well. We got Henry Mudo in here Mile High Luke is hanging out out as well. So without further ado, let me just tell you what's going on with the FFPC this week. Pretty much everything that we have is live. FFPC Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments are going on right now. Three hundred thousand dollars grand prize and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize for the Super Flex. That's one hundred and twenty five dollars and thirty five dollars respectively. The big news this year, the super Flex Excudney, the Best Ball Tournament now has a one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize, so you don't even have to win the whole thing and you'll get a six figure grand prize. Drafts available at thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks as well. Same thing with the FFPC Big Guerrilla Tournament, a million dollar grand prize. Those same time frames are going on right now for clocks. The Early Rampage and seven Bananas promos are live. Main event slow drafts started yesterday. It's our flagship event, million dollar grand prize, six million dollars plus prize pool. The early deadline is the final day of this month. Sign up by then received two hundred dollars off your first team and be entered into the drawing for the FFPC Pros Versus Joe's competition that will broadcast live here, where you could go up against five and berefellow Joes, six industry pros, and the winner of that league. Free main event entry in twenty twenty six, pick up a dynasty start. I know all the dynasty. Guys are super excited. Rookie drafts are going on tomorrow morning, and obviously if you want to play a startup you can do that right now. Entrype's range from one hundred dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars eighteen hundred plus leagues, and none have ever folded in fifteen years. That's at my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment share, and get notified each and every time we go live without further ado, Let's get into it here, ladies and gentlemen. Do I have Do I have Pharaoh? I don't have fail yet. Pharaoh will be joining us shortly, okay, but I do have this. Let's get into the draft here, and I have it up right now. Hopefully you guys can all see this. Let's see if I can do it. Maybe it's better if I do it this way, all right. If that's too small to read, let me know. But that way it's not covered up by the logo. So this is the Genesis draft that we're covering first, I believe, and if you're watching this right now, we have two spots left in Revelations that was supposed to start at the top of the hour with Genesis. It has not filled yet, but if you jump in there, we'll definitely cover the end of that draft once once it fills two spots left, and then you can draft live on YouTube tonight. Who wouldn't like that. Let's get into it here tonight. Jake the Light the Claw, a twenty six er, A couple of twenty six ers leading off this draft tonight. He ends up with the first pick. He goes with Jamar Chase No surprise there, Stud Dynasty aka Brent Studebaker, the other twenty sixer. He is going to be sniping. He and Jake are gonna be sniping each other back and forth here. At the top of the draft, he goes with Bijon Robinson, the first running back off the board. At the one oh two, Lourie Wilson's k C Wolf takes Saquon Barkley, the Stud Eagles running back that helped bring them a Super Bowl last year. He goes off the one oh three tonight. Running backs are cheap booze dream team. That's Gabriel Ghibbelino. Gabriel, Apologize if I'm mispronouncing your name. He was cleaning up tonight and he gets Jamier Gibbs. What a clean up that is at the one oh four. Brock Bauers first tight end off the board at the one oh five. That's John Terry Aj in the in the draft room tonight. He takes Bauer is one of two tight ends to go in the first round. Not to be confused with John Terry. John Barry's bottom Feeders takes Devon A Chan as the fourth running back off the board. Devon eight Chan goes at the one oh six nine. A couple of receivers after that, Jason Coulaga selects Justin Jefferson. The second wide receiver chosen tonight, goes six picks after the first one, ceed Lamb to the Dames. That is Greg Chamberlain taking Cede Lamb at the one owait. Obviously, the Cowboys not focusing in on a second receiver in the draft like many people thought they would. Ceedee Lamb becomes pretty viable this year. Ashton genty we talked about this at the top. Where would he go? He goes at the one o nine tonight, Norm Barons takes him. Mister Steak starts off his team with the rookie from Las Vegas. At the one o nine, Brian Thomas, a two year player, goes to Friar Moose Banana Stan Sharif Abdel Rochmann. I believe I'm pronouncing your name right, Sharif. I apologize if I'm not. He takes Brian Thomas at the one ten. Trey McBride off the board at the one eleven to the hammer himself, Dan Flamholtz. He goes with Trey McBride, the second tight end off the board tonight, and then to round up the first round tonight, we have Puka Nakua going to Todd Aaron, the mad genius of fantasy football. He goes to kouah As that is the fifth receiver to come off the board tonight. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I've wasted enough time. Let's bring him in right now. You know him, you love him. He's the commissioner of the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. Welcome aboard, Farrell Elliott. Good Friday evening to you, bunkie.
Speaker 3: It's Oaks Friday in Louisville, Kentucky. It's good Friday, and I must unfortunately start the show by correcting you. You are never wasting any time when you are sharing your wisdom with the audience and are consistent following the Hicks, Christian Dom Gazzetti and all the guys that are dropping the in and have joined the chat. So how great it is. We're up in Edelman hour early tonight.
Speaker 1: Huh early, we'll be doing the Genesis Draft. I think I will. I have a feeling we'll be covering the tail end of the Revelations draft. If it fills, I think it's gonna fill. There's only two spots left, so we'll get to that later on tonight, and I'll get that draft order here up on the screen. But Pharaoh the first round here, I don't think anything necessarily stands out to me. I guess maybe the this isn't even a surprise. Ashton Genty the first rookie off the board at one on nine tonight, your new favorite Raiders running back. He goes at the one on nine. I think that's an overdraft. Is that where you would be taking him?
Speaker 3: Well? To see this player's build, But yeah, I like that. It's hard for me to displace Derrick Henry from my lineup. And I we had a deep rookie class in running backs. I'll remind everyone. You can confirm it, Bulky, but I think Bucky Irvin was a fifth or sixth round pick last year in the NFL draft, and Burke Bucky Irvin's here in the second now, and he was a draft capital for that player last year. Years fantastic, And I will remind all the listeners that you were on it earliest and first. So wow, gent is the best. He is not the only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that makes perfect sense. We're through round two here. Todd Aaron goes with Malik Neighbors to pair with his Pooka Nakua, one of three teams who started receiver receiver Tonight Nicola and Neighbors for Todd Aaron from the twelve hole. Amn Ron Saint Brown joins Dan Flamholtz's team, Trey McBride and a Monroe Saint Brown a lot of targets there. Kyron Williams, the six running back chosen Tonight, goes to Sharif Abdel Rochman to go with Brian Thomas, Nico Collins and Drake Lundon the pair of receivers off the board to Norm Barons and Greg Chamberlain respectively. Then we see Derek Henry and Christian McCaffrey, a couple of running backs to Jason Kulaga and John Barry. John Terry his AJ team of course, takes a j Brown at the two L way. Tonight, Jonathan Taylor goes off the board to Boo's Dream team. That's Gabriel Gibelino's team. Jonathan Taylor pairing with Jamir Gibbs. There. Bucky Irving, as Parrel just said, fifth or sixth round pick last year, he was the second round pick right now tonight, Bucky Irving two ten to Lori Wilson's Casey Wolf squad, and a couple of receivers round out round number two Garrett Wilson to Brian Studebaker, and Ladd McConkey off the board to Jake Bulike as the final pick of the second round. We normally go with ADP from Fantasy Mojo, which we're doing tonight. The only difference is Farrell. This is a two hundred fifty dollars standalone draft, so there are gonna be some differences in the ADP. I'm using Big Gorilla ADP and this is all post NFL Draft all these drafts have taken place after the NFL Draft fantasymojo dot Com. At Fantasy Mojo, Darren ARMANI the godfather of the process of Joe's challenge. Anytime we cite adp on the show, it's through him. And I'll tell you this right now. Ashton Genty running back forth the one oh seven. I was thinking might be too early for Genty. It was a bargain for Norman Barons at the one o nine, Farrell. We'll see what happens. They're going forward. Uh, what do you make of Well, I don't want to talk about it yet. Let's let's let's talk about the end of the of the second round here, Garrett Wilson at the two to eleven touching passes from Justin Fields this year. I've made the case that fields is actually might be more of an accurate passer than Rogers is. I've gotten a lot of pushback on that. But what do you make about Garrett Wilson selecting him at the end of the second round this year? Farrell knowing that he's got a brand new quarterback, brand new head coach, a brand new offensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: I like all the receivers that were taking after Wilson, better than Wilson, better than Wilson and McConkie. There's no comparison.
Speaker 1: Between McConkie and Wilson.
Speaker 3: You take fantasy you know, they're they're what what will be expected from them? No comparison, Okay, but you want to score fantasy points. It doesn't mean that Wilson is not a great receiver. But uh, there's a lot of things that have to be tinkered with in that Jets offense that you know, as I recall out there and out there in LA, the Chargers at it running pretty smoothly towards the end of the year, and they haven't done anything but get better.
Speaker 1: You know. I want to go back to the first round here. Farrell Devon ah Chan goes off the board at the one oh six tonight his ADP and the big gorilla post NFL draft has been the two O three at running back six. I don't necessarily view the ah Chan pick there as an overdraft. I'm a little bit surprised he is slipping to the two o three. So even though it's nine picks above average, I don't mind that pick. For John Barry, what do you make of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't pick any of those guys in front of Henry, and then the putting McCaffrey with him is an odd thing. So no, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: You don't like Okay, So the h Chan McCaffrey thing as interesting, but Farrell is not a fan. Okay, okay, Let's get through the third round and we'll bring on our first guest of the evening tonight, Tyreek Hill. He's not our first guest by the way, though, not joining the show tonight. Well maybe he'll drop in, I texted him. I sent him the link. We'll see if Tyreek Hill drops in on the show to he won't a little Camrah too. Oh yeah, he does not like you to be more suitable for Well, maybe we'll have to do that. Figure out what make it happen? Google Tyreek Hill three oh one tonight as Jake Thelike starts off with three straight receivers from the one hole Mike Evans off the board of Brent Studebaker. After that, a couple more receivers Terry McLaurin and Jackson Smith and Jigba to Wilson and Gibbelino, respectively. That means it was a run of a half round of worth of receivers. There six of him in a row. Josh Jacobs a rainbow start for John Terry as he goes tight end receiver and now running back with the three oh five. George Kittle joins his real life teammate Christian McCaffrey on the bottom feeder squad owned by John Barry Kittle at the three oh six is tight end three tonight, Bryce Hall and Chase Brown pair of running backs to Jason Calaga and Greg Chamberlain three oh seven and three oh eight, respectively. T Higgins the newly minted T Higgins at the three to zero nine tonight, followed by Marvin Harrison at the three ten. Josh Allen off the board as the first quarterback to Dan Flamholts at the three eleven spot tonight, and it's interesting here both turns start off receiver receiver receiver Todd Aaron forcing the issue here Nikua Neighbors and now Rashie Rice at the three twelve. As we have completed the third round of Tonight's Genesis Draft, let's bring on our first guest Tonight. Farrell no stranger to Kentucky, a guy I had many beers with at the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship.
Speaker 3: Pick the bourbons.
Speaker 1: Between the bourbons. Yeah, in fact, I probably I probably went beer beer bourbon. I think that that was the pattern we had Saturday night when we were hanging out with him. It was Don Gazetti, myself and then this guy right now, the hammer drafting from the eleven spot tonight. He is Dan Flamholds.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the broadcast. Man here he is.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, how you guys doing.
Speaker 3: He is the head of the and I love him just with the lagro. So Dan invited to the brotherhood.
Speaker 1: So Dan you are? You have just made your pick in the fourth round? A true Like I said John Terry at a Rainbow Start, you really did hear? Tight end, receiver, quarterback, running back. I don't know what your normal draft strategy is. Do you like to be that that's spread out as far as positions go in the first few rounds? Or was this just what the draft handed to you tonight?
Speaker 6: It's really just what the draft handed to me. I don't necessarily go into the draft or you know, any draft, you know, expecting to get one player at each position or anything like that. I just kind of take the best player that I feel value wise is the best choice.
Speaker 1: And there was some good value there. I mean. The thing is I used to say, and and Dan, I don't know how you feel about this. I used to say when we cover process at Joe's. I'm like, you can have an elite quarterback, you can have an elite tight end, you can't have both. I have seen that trend change over the last couple of years where I've seen people go early tight end and early quarterback, and they still managed to cobble together a really good squad. And I think that's the thing that you have tonight, this kind of luxury knowing that you don't really have to focus on tight end until later unless you want to. You don't have to focus on quarterback till the end of the draft. And again, this isn't best ball. So you could just roll with Josh Allen and not have a backup quarterback and go with that, and you can just stock up wide receiver and running back here, which I think is is you know, maybe this is more of an advantageous method to draft from the eleven spot more so than when you're in the middle and you can just kind of scoop up whatever. But like now that you're at sort of the end or almost the end, you're able to just pick up value of running backs and receivers and don't you don't really have to worry about those other two positions too much.
Speaker 6: I agree, I agree, And it just just the way it's shaped out. I mean, I know that it's unlikely for this to happen, but I was really high on on McBride. Us he's not too far behind Bowers in my rankings.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about? There? So far behind Bowers. Bower's in a class alone.
Speaker 1: Even Okay, okay, he might be in a class alone, But Dan, it seems like the second class, the secondary class for Trey McBride, not that far off from bowers class in your opinion exactly.
Speaker 6: I certainly have Bowers ranked higher, but I'm I'm really high on McBride as well. I mean, he caught one hundred and eleven balls last year, and you know, people, I think there's gonna be some upside with touchdowns.
Speaker 5: He only scored two last year. I think I think.
Speaker 6: This year he's probably going to be good for maybe six to eight, you would think, And the fact that he scored his two touchdowns the last two weeks of the last two weeks of last season. I'm hoping he carries that momentum forward and keeps that TD Street going.
Speaker 7: You know what, streak a.
Speaker 3: Lot maleha, Luke baalk, he's got a good question. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, So here's the here I want to lead in with this. Jake Blake, who's drafting in the one spot tonight? He said, Trey McBride a monrond saying, Brown, great start. Not sure what happened in the third and fourth smiley face. So he's ribbing you a little bit, and then you got mile high. Luke saying, curious on your take, why o'mari and Hampton over Naja Harris who you could have had there? Dan, what was the thinking behind adding the second rookie running back off the board tonight here in the fourth round? For you?
Speaker 6: I think I think Hampton's the better running back.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: So if he's the better running back, I just think eventually, maybe by week three or four, he's going to get the majority of the carries. He's more explosive. Both running backs can catch the ball, but the way the Chargers offense is designed, they like to run the ball a lot, and with that ball controlled offense, I think they both can get you know, they're fifteen to twenty touches. You know, maybe not exactly that every week, but I just think Omarion Hampton is gonna I think he'll be good for twelve hundred thirteen hundred yards and double digit touchdowns and I think if.
Speaker 5: He does that, he'll be worth the fourth round pick.
Speaker 3: And Harris would be the complimentary or second back who would still put up big stats. And I you know, the one thing that I would add to that, Dan, You've got a head coach there that loves Harris, but he's the same head coach that will play the best player, will will play the player to make the difference. So I like, I think you've got a lot of logic. You're following up your beliefs, and I love it.
Speaker 1: I will say this to a couple of things. Omarion Hampton was drafted by the Chargers after they had already signed Harris. If Harris was signed after they drafted Hampton, okay, maybe we can make a case for Harris here. And the other thing too, is you look at that contract at Naji Harris signed one year.
Speaker 3: It's over five million.
Speaker 1: That does not sound like a huge motivation for the coaching staff to get Nanji. Harris used a lot in there. Then you have a Marion Hampton who has first round draft capital, and you're like, Okay, I could totally see the motivation for getting that guy on the field. We'll get into the Trevion Henderson conversation at some point, maybe not tonight, but that's how I kind of view that situation with Ramandre Stevenson and Henderson right now. They knew what they had in Harris, they knew what they had in Stevenson, and they still went out and utilized significant draft capital, and guys.
Speaker 3: The rest of our drafters thinks, you really know something because Harris is still off the board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still available, and and well, I mean it goes. You know, this is a twelve team closed league. Obviously you don't have to go, you know, swinging for home runs as much as you would if this was a big gorilla, if this was the main event that you can play right now at my FFPC dot com. It's a little bit different. And I think like swinging for doubles, I think a lot of times I think it was the Vikings. GM was talking about this at the NFL Draft. He's like, with a draft this deep, all this talent, we don't need to swing for home runs. Let's just take four doubles, right, four guys who fit our culture, who are good football players, and we'll go from there. And I think that's how you can build good lineups here, because once you get to the playoffs anyway, Dan, you know this, anything can happen. Just get there and hopefully you're loaded and your team performs those last few weeks.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 6: And I really think that Hampton, as the season goes on, will be the I'm not going to say, you know, eighty twenty, but probably seventy thirty split in that backfield would be my guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I could totally see that. You know, I'm not saying that's most likely, but if that happened at the last couple of months of the season, that would not surprise me all that much. I have said for years on this show it's one of my catch phrases. This is a young man's game. And granted, Nanja Harris is still young, he's got some tread on the tires. What I will say about Harris is is. He is pretty consistent. I think he's gotten a thousand yards every single year in this league, but not much more than that, which is fine. I mean, you know what you're getting with him. Hampton's that mystery box. He's the second door, where like, okay, you could have Nanja Harris, or you could have a Marion Hampton and Hampton, you.
Speaker 3: Know, have both of them the way things are going, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you like Dan have you have you contemplated that at all? Well?
Speaker 6: I think if the value was there, I'll consider it. But it's not something that I normally do. I normally don't like to take two backs from the same team. I'm not one that usually handcuffs my players. I usually like to go with another starter from another team if possible.
Speaker 3: I took frank o'harris and Rocky Blier in the Draftwards.
Speaker 1: You weren't playing fantasy football back then.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: You probably you probably hung out with Franco.
Speaker 3: Harrit Your baseball analogy confused me, you know, but I can't because I used a basketball analogy three weeks ago. I can't give you the hitting doubles thing. I can't complain too the only thing worse than baseball analogy would be a.
Speaker 1: Basketball basketball analogy. Yeah, we'll stay away from those tonight. Uh, it will be a slam dunk to stay away from basketball analogies. So you're on deck? What?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you are on deck here, Dan, from coming up at the five eleven spot. Like I said, you have you can go any which way. I don't think you'll go tight end. Although going tight end here grabbing the seventh one off the board, maybe that forced the issue with some other teams there and there goes the dreams. Harris.
Speaker 3: You you want to see my pick?
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead and make it right now. McBride, Saint Brown, Allen Hampton in the first four rounds and now another rookie, RJ. Harvey, the twenty second running back off the board.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: RJ. Harvey pairs with the Marion Hampton in an all rookie backfield the diaper Dandies another basketball analogy, joining Josh Allen in the backfield for the hammer. Here, you're back on the clock again. We'll talk about the Harvey pick in a second. Here. What are you thinking now at the six to ZHO two, Dan.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at the wide receivers right now. I like the fact that I got two running backs. I know they're both rookies, but I think they're both going to be major contributors. Very early on in the season, I was actually tempted to take RJ. Harvey in the fourth round, but I thought I would be able to get him in the fifth, and I was glad I waited and I got the value there in round five.
Speaker 1: Jacob like is screaming you, O lava right now. He is screaming at you in the YouTube chat take O Lave, Chris o'lave. That what I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna go with the young guy here.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, there's a lot of boy, a lot of spiciness here. There's a lot o Romo Dunes goes to Dan Flamholds here at the six oh two. Okay, let's talk about the Harvey pick. First, Dan, you draft him as your second running back, your second rookie running back. This is a guy we've talked about this Farrell on on the Wednesday Show last week, with Brad Larson saying that there is a chance that r J. Harvey could be a top ten running back this year. If the Broncos take him in the second round, and that's exactly what happened. Harvey goes in the second round, you take him at the five eleven. Here. What I don't want to ask about his ceiling here, Dan, but what type of season do you think Harvey's in for as far as yards and touchdowns go.
Speaker 6: I would say that he's probably gonna get probably between my guess would be seven hundred nine hundred yards rushing and maybe another four to six hundred yards receiving. Ooh, I think fifty to sixty catches isn't out of the question, based on how a running back with his skill set has been used in Peyton's offense in the past with you know, going back to Reggie Bush and nol Vin Camara, and you know with the touchdowns, he may not get the goal line work, maybe you know, one of the estimate may get goal line work. But he's an explosive player. So if he gets touches inside the red zone from anywhere, let's say, from the twenty yard line to the five yard line, he could get plenty of touchdowns from those distances as well.
Speaker 1: You know, And it's like I say, we I said it was kind of a spicy pick. Five to eleven is his big gorilla ADP right now. So you got him right right at sticker price on that. But the next pick, Roman Donsay is interesting again. This is this is not a player you overdrafted. This is right around his ADP oh Doonsey. I think is interesting Dan because it's a new head coach in Chicago, it's a new offense technically, Ben john and does not have any allegiance to DJ Moore. He doesn't have any allegiance to Romo Donzay, and the Bears went ahead and drafted Luther Burden in the in the second round. You are still a believer in odoonsay. With Ben Johnson's offense, though.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 6: I think Ben Johnson will be creative and figure out a way to get all those guys to ball. I think, you know, o'doonsay is very talented, and I think also Caleb will Williams should get better in that offensive scheme. And I just think that o'doonsay will get his opportunities this year.
Speaker 7: I just hope, you know, I hope he makes the most of them.
Speaker 1: You know, And what's interesting with odoonsay, Let's say the Bears don't take Burden. I wonder what his ADP would be at right now, because there is a lot of people when we open up drafts in January and February that we're drafting o'doonsay base just assuming he was going to have this second year breakup, which he still might have. But I feel like the drafting of Burden kind of knocked him down a little bit, rightly or wrongly. I'd love to see where o'doons would be going right now in this type of format if Burden wasn't on the team. But Dan, you put together a very enticing team here. There's a lot of targets with McBride, Saint Brown, you can throw in Hampton and Harvey on that obviously. Odoonsay, I think this is going to be a very fun squad to watch this year, and and very fun squad to watch for the remainder of the draft. Thank you so much for hanging out with us and making a couple of picks tonight. Am I going to see in Louisville in August? You will, yes, absolutely fantastic. Hopefully they won't have to kick out any weird female patrons that were hanging out with us. Like they did last year, but it's still a great time. I had a blast. Well we'll have to do it again and I did as well.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely that's Dan Flamholds, Ladies and gentlemen, the Hammer Draft.
Speaker 3: I would like to intercede right now with please service announcement that you're in Dan's activities. We're occurring outside of the showroom where the fantasy football was taking place. I just want to correct distance myself from whatever you're referencing their ball. See, you know, a guy like you gets out as a big weekend at the draft and then you just start throwing around all kinds of secrets, you know. And Jake was trying to sell everybody on the Lave, which I would have been a buyer too, Jake, and you know it is sudden Flowers, Judy and Wattle. Lave is likely to catch more balls than all those guys, but definitely Flowers.
Speaker 1: I want to and my apologies to Derek Career. I meant to put this on the serience when you actually asked this. Derek is hammering any dynasty leagues as well? Yes, Hammer plays in a ton of FFPC dynasty leagues, so you'll definitely see him. Big day for him tomorrow, Big day for all the ff PC Dynasty players. Vince Dafinilino posted this, I'll post it again. We need one more for the Revelations Draft. As soon as you joined that draft will generate a draft order, and then you'll be drafting up and running here in the next few minutes. Until then, let's cover Genesis here, Farrell, and we'll go through the round we just went through here. Chris Godwin goes off to Todd Aaron at the six oh one. That's his fourth receiver in the first six rounds. This is a receiver run. We saw Dunes go to Flamholds. Sutton goes to Friar Moose Banana Stan that's Sharif Abdel Abdel Rockband Zay Flowers to Norm Baron's. Jerry Judy is the third receiver drafted by Greg Chamberlain. We've got a backfield loading up here for Jason Kulaga, Derek Heernery, Breist Hall, and now James Connor. At the six h six you mentioned Waddle in a labe to Barry and Terry David Montgomery to Booze Dream Team. Gabriel Gibelino takes him as his number four running back. Jamison Williams, the real life teammate of David Montgomery, goes off at the six to ten. Aaron Jones and Isaiah Pacheco wrap things up to Studebaker and of course of Alke at the end. That is through. We are through six rounds here. I want to get to our next guest as they're coming fast in furious here he is drafting from the two hole tonight. He just took Juwan Jennings at the seven oh two. Can have a conversation about that is the stud Dynasty twenty six er himself, mister Brent Studebaker. Brent, welcome aboard, man Balky Pharaoh.
Speaker 3: How are y'all here?
Speaker 1: He is, We're doing good. We're happy to have you on drafting at the two spot tonight next to your buddy Jake. What's that been like? Have you guys been sniping each other here? I know you're twenty six ers. There is there's something to be said, there's an allegiance there, But I think you guys are a cutthroat when it comes to it, and it comes to this. That's probably why you guys have both been very successful over the years as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got me a few. I was hoping to get Garrett Wilson and Ladd. I actually traded him Garrett Wilson in the Dynasty League, so I was thinking that's who he was targeting, and I was hoping he would leave Ladd in Maconukey for me, but he didn I kind of figured it.
Speaker 1: Do you have any response to Farrell Elliott slander of your art? Wilson pick at They're gonna be down a lot.
Speaker 5: Justin Field is gonna throw it and they got the connection from.
Speaker 1: College, so.
Speaker 5: That that's the only real reason why I can see him. He burned a lot of people last year, that whole offense did. But the Jets are going to be the Jets. They're gonna suck, so they and in all reality, in season, I think they're gonna trade Breethe Hall if they're out of it to get being his final year. I thought it could have happened during the draft. But they're not going to trade Wilson.
Speaker 1: It's just it's regarding the Hall thing. I never would have thought that was possible. And then you think about how Breese Hall was used towards the end of last season, with Braylen Allen getting in there a lot, and then Isaiah Davis of all people getting in their lot too.
Speaker 3: There you got a chance. I all give you the magic of your ability to pull numbers out out of the air. How many touchdowns Rogers throw last year?
Speaker 1: All it was in the high twenties. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna look it up right now.
Speaker 3: Many did Wilson Gray.
Speaker 1: So Aaron Rodgers last year through twenty eight touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight to eleven picks?
Speaker 1: I think it was correct, it was. It was eleven pickscorre for Aaron Rodgers last year. So how many touchdowns Wilson give Garrett Garrett Wilson caught seven of those twenty eight? Yeah. Now, and I'll say this too, like and I feel like sometimes I think like we and I'm with you, brent On Garrett Wilson burning us. But if you look at what he's done over the course of his career. Rookie year eighty three catches eleven hundred yards, four touchdowns, his second year ninety five catches on thousand yards and three touchdowns. Last year one hundred and one catches eleven hundred yards and seven touch Sometimes I feel like, based on how we draft these guys, we're expecting more, and then when they just have a good season where you're like, ah, I shouldn't have made that pick, but but he's putting up numbers. I just feel like maybe we're just overdrafting him and maybe we're expecting too much of Garrett Wilson. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I think a big thing with that is too is once Davante Adams got there, Rogers and him, that's his buddy. He was going to try to feed him the rock that that pushed his numbers a little down as well.
Speaker 1: Mike Evans is back for more this year. You take him at the three oh two. Normally i'd be nervous about a guy that size and that age. He's showing no signs of slowing down. Brent, I don't know if you own him in any of your dynasty leagues. How are you How are you treating Evans a dynasty?
Speaker 5: I don't have him in any dynasty. He's he's hit the carve for me, okay, but in a redraft league, he's guaranteed you a thousand yards. We don't know when Godwin is gonna come back. Kate Adden he's your eight yards and end touchdown. I'm gonna roll with Evans and you know, sit back and watch him get his thousand yards. That's what he does every single year.
Speaker 1: So so the pick after that was Kamara. And then you go with DK Metcalf at the five h two. Now that's about a half round earlier than what his ADP is, but you knew if you wanted Metcalf, he wasn't coming back to you at the end of the sixth round. Are you drafting Metcalf based on your belief that either Rogers or Cousins will be the quarterback for the Steelers this year and not Will Howard or Mason Rudolph.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. DK Metcalf will hand Aaron Rodgers his belt when he gets to Pittsburgh. They're still they're still talking. He's been working out with Metcalf. I think that's the dream spot for for Rogers. Tomlin's got to do something because this fan base is all over him.
Speaker 1: Aaron Jones was the pick here in the six eleven for you third running back to go with Bijon Robinson and Alvin Kamara. What did you make of the Jordan Mason trade? And then the Jordan Mason extension for the Vikings. I feel like, you know, Jones was awesome last year. He had probably his most efficient year last year. He had his most touches last year. The Vikings obviously did not seem to want to protect or feel the need to protect Jones the way the Packers did. But with the addition to Mason this year, you're not scared off by it.
Speaker 5: I am, but I'm gonna trust Uh, I'm gonna trust Minnesota. You're kind of setting me up one of my next two picks. Hopefully. Mason's definitely on my radar to handcuff. But I think Aaron Jons, I mean, look what he did throughout the year. He was steady for him. I think Mason may come in and be a third I'm back, but this is jenes last year. They had to get a running back in there for after this year. Because I don't feel Aaron Jones will be back. It's gonna be Mason's backfield.
Speaker 1: I do believe. And I haven't seen anything from Vince. I do believe. Revelations just filmed. Yes, I did, okay, perfect, So we'll have coverage of that coming up in a little bit.
Speaker 3: The tight end board is getting thin, sir. I'm watching it as we get to you, and I'm saying, fellas, give our man a break here for guys sake.
Speaker 1: So so in the eighth round, and Brent is in the hole right now with with Gabriel Gibelino, just taking Zach Charbonnay, and now he's on deck with Lori Wilson. Up the picks we saw in this round from the aight oh two to the eight oh six, they're all tight ends. Tucker Craft, John new Smith, Tyler Warren, Colston, Lovelin and David and Joku all go uh five tight ends right in a row here in the eighth round. I believe Brent is one of two teams without a tight end. Doesn't mean you have to take one right now? Well not well, not necessarily, but we'll see what you do here. Brent, you are on the clock, You have four receivers, you have three running backs. Who's the pick here at the eight eleven for you? Dalton Kinkaid, Dalton Kincaid will be the selection. Farrel was right. You never dealt in Elliott and.
Speaker 5: He's a balky You don't forget he is a twenty six here.
Speaker 1: That's Farrell Elliott is a twenty six most.
Speaker 3: You know, my dad knew the governor soon after I showed up. I was probably the youngest Kentucky colonel ever to get a chart. That and my status is a twenty six er are the two proudessed accomplishments of my life. And there's there's no documentation of the twenty six er, but public distribution of it, like bridg just gave me. That's that's that just makes me sit up straight.
Speaker 1: Ferguson Brian Robinson and Jake fergus or the picks for Jake Blake on the.
Speaker 3: Time I was hoping you'd take with Ferguson.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk with Jake in just a minute here, But Brent, you are back on the clock. Here, You've got your tight end. You could go with another tight end here. You could grab a quarterback if you'd like a lot of different directions. You could go what is the way you're going at the nine o two.
Speaker 5: I remember, I'm debating if I'm gonna take likely because I really don't think Mark Andrews is gonna be back in that offense. It's in between him or I mean, I could grab Mason. Now it's a little early, but he's not gonna make it back to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I would say it's like fifty to fifty in my opinion, fifty to fifty. No, no, no, it's it's not fifty to fifty. I would say it's more like twenty percent chance of him making it back to you. If you want Mason, you'd have to take him here, yep. And the pick is in the commissioners at Jorge or to pick there. You have locked up the Bikings backfield. You've also locked up four running backs, four receivers here too, and then Dalton Kincaid. How big do you I mean? I know Kinkaid, we were all a board with him last year and then he kind of let us down. How big of a need do you still feel tight end is for you coming up at this ten to eleven turn.
Speaker 5: I think it's big. I've got one guy that I'm keying en on. He's a he's a sleeper, so I can't make his name out yet, but if he follows to me, good. If he doesn't, there's one or two out there that I can add later on in the draft that I'll be comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Brent, go ahead. I like King Kid.
Speaker 5: He burned me last year in Genesis because that King Kid and I had Josh Allen. King K didn't do nothing. I'm hoping his third year he gets back more into his first year and we'll just have to see how it goes with him. I mean, I waited long enough. He's to me the most upset at the time. So you're gonna roll the dice if you wait this long in a tight end.
Speaker 1: League without giving anything away for this draft, Brent, do you have any dynasty sleepers? And you probably won't be taking them tomorrow because rookie drafts don't don't take one day in the FFPC, They'll take a while. Do you have any like sleepers in your rookie draft that you'll be looking at grabbing maybe round three and beyond uh.
Speaker 5: I like Jaden Blue for Dallas. Had a little bit of FuMB one issues at Texas, but he runs big and he can catch the ball. You got Javonte Williams and Miles Sanders, he can beat them out in my opinion. And then I mean if you look at his some of his numbers from the tombine, I mean, he he lights it up. He's got devon a Chan, He's got the speed. So that's what you're shooting for. And Rookie drives in the third round. You got to find that that hidden gym, and that's the one guy I'm targeting.
Speaker 1: How would you grade? Final question for you, how would you grade your draft in Genesis thus far?
Speaker 5: I would say probably? See probably I'm old, but this is this isn't a Dynasty league. I got to go off with Kamara and hopefully you know he's going to be their number one weapon on that team, and then you know, keep Aaron Jones healthy. It's gonna depend on I need Garrett Wilson. I might have to call Ferrell Beck and tell him he was wrong.
Speaker 3: Going Garrett Wilson, I hope you do. My friend and the Obukie, don't you want to considering that I'm drafting to get stud Dynasty, wouldn't you like to ask him a follow up question about some other sleepers that he might have in the draft, that that in Dynasty.
Speaker 1: Drafts that you that you would be looking at getting a couple of couple two or three more wouldn't hurt if you just listen. I don't want to. I don't want to twist Brent's arm here, but if you.
Speaker 3: Could do it a little more gingerly than that. But the proverbial cat has been released from the bag, so now we Yeah.
Speaker 5: The tip that I've got that I'm going I don't have a lot of picks this year. This draft isn't deep. I would try it out and get future ones. Okay, that's my that's my that's ultimately what I'm trying to do and where I got around one.
Speaker 3: Pick twenty six You guys think differently and also bulky. You'll be happy to know that twenty six ers, uh have thrown together some money to hire a detective and go find the professor.
Speaker 1: So all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're trying to you know, we've got a lot of things going on over in the twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's good. We need to find out what's going on with the professor. Brent, you are a gentleman, You are a scholar. Always look forward to our conversations. Thanks for hopping aboard tonight. Good luck the rest of the way in Genesis, good luck in your rookie drafts this year, and good luck in all of your FFPC drafts. Thanks so much, man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Brent Studebaker, ladies and gentlemen's drafting out of the two hole tonight and doing a good job as.
Speaker 3: We just Balky, I know you have some catching up that you would like to do. Is the preeminent show host in fantasy football. But I'm sitting here looking at something number three. That's Laurie's team.
Speaker 1: Number three is Lori's team Casey Wolf.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh, you know that is my favorite team in this draft.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, so I'm looking at it right now. We have Barkley and Irving, the first two picks, McLaurin Worthy, Kelsey Jamis and Williams Patrick Mahomes. That's what I was looking for. After the Worthy Kelsey picks, Mahomes, Warren and then Likely who Brent was considering it the nine O two, and she drafts Likely at the nine oh three second tight end. Charity's got I mean three running backs, three receivers, two tight ends and a quarterback. I like the team construction. I like the balance here gives her the opportunity to do a lot of things here in the second half of the draft. Why do you like it so much?
Speaker 3: Hert I don't necessarily think that everyone is right on Andrews. I think he recovers. We talked about that last week. However, likely is developing a career. They're going to get him on the field some way. So his play is independent of Andrews to me, because I think he's in a lot of ways a slot receiver, Jaylen Moren. Whatever happens is, he's got to be relied on too. That's a good plug and play running back to me. She has the number one running back in all the football and the number one youth running back in all the football, the youngest guy that I liked the most. So it just said we saw what Worthy did in the Super Bowl. Laclar is not getting anything but better. Everybody's written off Kelsey. That's why she got him. It was such a bargain pick. And you know Whiskey Bill there. We talked about him last week. And you know, if any quarterback, if anyone asks you, who's the quarterback just going to have a bounce back year, nobody's saying Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 7: No, no one.
Speaker 3: You are right.
Speaker 1: You know. The other thing I think is interesting about Warren because I think some of the shine went off him and I and Pharaoh I don't know how you felt about this. I never really thought he was going to be the guy.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: But with the addition to Johnson, you know, how often do we see it where high stakes players are taking the high value touches? What are the high value touches in the backfield? They're the catches. I don't know how many catches Caleb Johnson is. Quite frankly, I don't know how good of a pass catcher he's going to be at the NFL level. You know who I do know is a good pass catcher at the NFL level, Jalen Warren, and I know that they will trust him, and I feel like even though they added Caleb Johnson, I think the early third, I want to say, or mid third something like that, I still like Jalen Warren this year, and I think you're right about that. I didn't want to ask you. We're gonna get to our next guests in a second. What do you still like the worthy pick even with Rashie Rice coming back?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, yes, that's interesting. Okay, I was present for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Let's bring him on, ladies and gentlemen right now. He just made a couple of picks, and he's gonna sit back, relax and watch how the board comes to him in the twelfth round. He is drafting number one tonight. He is the claw. He is a fellow twenty sixer, as Brent Studebaker and Farrell Elliott are as well. It's the twenty six er triumviran tonight with Pharaoh, Brent and now Jake forlike Jake, welcome onboard, man, thanks so much for hanging out tonight, Pharaoh, Eric, how you guys doing doing good? How are you feeling about your team? Eleven picks in, Ah.
Speaker 7: It's all right. I mean I made the last pick, and honor Farrell. I know he loves Pittman. So I'm gonna be on the show. I gotta piease the host a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, and but possibly you could have waited to the fourteenth grim uh, bunkie, you got you got an r mony on what Pittman is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pittman in the big gorilla again. This is all post NFL draft wide receiver fifty one at the ten oh seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, well to say, I'm already I'm already burying Pittman. Dago. That's the way, that's the way they dreat the player. You got him right at stigger value, which is which is a very very depressed bag. You congratulations, sir.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know he's got a back thing going on, but it sounds like them might be a non issue.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, your fifth receiver drafted here is gonna catch a hundred balls. So congratulations.
Speaker 1: Well and and I think you know, the back thing to me does not worry me as much as the quarterback. Well, the quarterback obviously that's number one, But I think about Josh Down's presence on this team. I'm not worry about ad and I Mitchell quite frankly, I'm not all that concerned with Tyler Warren at least year one. But Downs that like, that's that's the type of guy that because they were and Farrell and I talked about this last Wednesday, like they were fairly balanced as far as scoring and catches and targets last year. But I wonder if Downs takes a step forward and maybe Pittman takes a little bit of a step back, that's that's I guess my secondary concern after the quarterback thing.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's definitely it's definitely possible it's you know, it might be a rotisserie there. But it's funny you mentioned Warren in redraft that I really prefer Warren over Loveland, but in h in Dynasty, I definitely flop it where I like Loveland for the long term, but I think Warren we might have a decent season this year. I was kind of disappointed I wasn't able to draft him tonight, but I'm sure of other opportunities.
Speaker 1: So say that again, Warren is your tight end redraft pick, but Loveland is your pick in Dynasty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, out of the two rookies, two big rookies, I should say, you know, I mean there's other there's other tight ends in there, but I think they're kind of like the two.
Speaker 7: Top dogs this year.
Speaker 1: So why is it different for redrafting Dynasty between those two guys. If if I could just have you explain that to everybody, Well.
Speaker 8: I think I think Warren like it's gonna like like you said, it's gonna be clear, he's going to kind of come in there right away and and you know, have a have a good opportunity.
Speaker 7: There's not much in front of them. Huh.
Speaker 8: Loveland's got comment, He's got DJ Moore, he's got the uh, the new guy they drafted. He's got dons and and and and uncertainty quarterback with Caleb. I mean, everybody's just assuming he's going to be great this year. But you know, he had a lot of weapons and talent around him last year and he didn't do much.
Speaker 7: So I think it's still a little up in the air with him, So a.
Speaker 8: Lot of uncertain he's there and new coach, to be honest, I mean, you know who knows how that's gonna go.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Loveland just turned twenty one years old and he's very young. Yeah, six foot five, it's a physical specimen two fifty. Maybe, you know, Kell, he's not even through growing.
Speaker 1: He's not. He's not. He's gonna be six foot six, three pounds and four five forty. It's gonna be insane. You guys have never seen anything like it. We talked with Brent right before this, Jake, I'm sure you saw. He said you got him on a couple of picks. Since you guys are drafting in the one spot and two spot, respectively, did Brent take any of your guys here? Did he snipe you on any picks this evening?
Speaker 7: Not so much.
Speaker 8: I mean, I might have considered Concave, but I was pretty glad to get Ferguson there. I was kind of hoping to get him a little later.
Speaker 7: Once that tight end run.
Speaker 8: Hit, I was I had to scoop him up because he was kind of like one of my targets.
Speaker 7: I just think he's gonna get a lot of volume this year.
Speaker 8: He's not the greatest player in the world, but there's not much else besides CD there, and actually, I mean, I think it's gonna be very concentrated there in Dallas, and I actually seriously thought about taking CD at the number one pick, and for two reasons. I think he's gonna get a ton of volume, and then kind of where t Higgins is falling and ADP is a two three turn, and then I wouldn't have to have Chase and Higgins on the same team, So I was kind of targeting Higgins thinking about targeting Higgins softly. But I'm happy with Chase, and I'm happy Lad and Tyreek when he took. When Brent took Wilson, I was, as much as I do like Wilson, I was kind of relieved because for redraft draft, I do prefer Lad and I was kind of in between Tyreek and JSN. But Tyreek just you know, he's Tyreek, and I know he's got his issues this offseason, he's but he's still a super talent, so it's hard to pass up on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was my next question with regards to Tyre Hill. There's still talk, I don't know how strong the whispers are right now, Jake, that he could be released. And if that's the case, if he does get released, you would think that whoever picks him up is going to still feature him quite prominently in their offense. He's not like sort of the afterthought part of his career, right you You.
Speaker 8: Would think anybody bringing him in, right, they're not gonna you know, you would hope the team like the the Browns wouldn't bring him in, right, But you would think he still has enough talent where he could kind of dictate he's.
Speaker 7: Going to go to like a winning team like.
Speaker 1: You know, if he even gets released and he made I think maybe maybe I'm burying the lead here. The bigger question is, you know what we saw last year with Mike McDaniel. One to keep tongue of Iloa upright, we saw a huge emphasis placed on John new Smith and Devon a Chent in the passing game and Wattle and Hill. And I know Hill was dealing with the wrist thing and he was dealing with some other stuff as well. But maybe that's the biggest question we have about Tyreek Hill. Are the Dolphins going to get back to that free wheel and tongue of Iloa pumping the ball downfield the Hill and Wattle that's what we want to see as Hill and Wattle owners this season.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of uncertainties there, and it don't it don't I mean, God only knows, like you know, from my perspective, what do I know? But it almost seemed like McDaniels was kind of losing control of that team a little bit.
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean, you know, maybe that.
Speaker 8: You know, maybe that like you know, the quirky style is kind of wearing out there. I don't know, but it just it's just odd how they seem to, like, you know, fade in the big spots every year, but.
Speaker 7: And then Tyreek popping off and you.
Speaker 8: Know, I don't know, I mean, it's it could it could get very messy there.
Speaker 7: I could definitely see that.
Speaker 1: So so looking at the rest of your draft here, uh, Jake, was the plan to start off with? I mean, I guess you can't really plan to start off with three receivers from the one hole, right, you have to take what the draft gives you. But you had no qualms going with five pass catchers and going zero RB or pounding obviously the running backs. Now at the check O, Johnson, Robinson and Spears, did you have an inkling that you were going to go zero R B tonight?
Speaker 7: I kind of did.
Speaker 8: The only the only one I would have really considered would have been j T if you would have if you would have come on the on the two three wrap, but uh, it really wasn't too interested in Bucky.
Speaker 7: I mean CMC would have fell. But that's kind of a dream, all right.
Speaker 8: And but yeah, I kind of thought I would go three wide receiver because because I'm I kind of had in the back of my mind and Brian Robinson and one of the Tennessee guys, but next so really nicely, so I don't think ADP's really caught up to Pa check.
Speaker 7: O and uh Robinson, so.
Speaker 8: They they're pushed down the board a little bit. So that kind of worked in my favor.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna let Jake. You're on the clock right now with the final pick of the twelf round and then the first pick of the thirteenth round, I'm gonna let you decide. Here. I want to remind everybody, Uh, Jake already has five receivers on his team, Chase mcconkee, Hill, Davonta Smith, Michael Pittman. He's got the four running backs, and pacheck O, Caleb Johnson, Brian Robinson, ty j Spears, the two tight ends, and Hockinson and Ferguson. I want to ask you about Brian Robinson in the second with your first pick, the fifty eighth receiver off the board. Tonight, with the final pick of the twelfth round, you go with Darnell Mooney. You're on the clock at the thirteen oh one. Who's the pick going to be here?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 7: Good God, there's nobody left.
Speaker 1: Got eight more rounds.
Speaker 3: Come on, Jake, I'm gonna let me daddy.
Speaker 7: Eric, what do you think about Marshaon Lloyd? Is he gonna do anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like Lloyd. I think everybody's sleeping packers did nothing with running back in the draft. They added a pretty good undrafted free agent, but I don't know if he's gonna supplant Chris Brooks or Emmanue Wilson. Think about how we were all falling all over ourselves last year in Dynasty and quite frankly redraft with Lloyd. I think he had some freak stuff he had, like appendicitis that knocked him out for like the last month of the season or whatever. It was, just it was all this freak stuff. I could be wrong, I could be hurt with Marshawn Lloyd, but that's a player I'm still believing in this year. And I also don't think Josh Jacobs stays as healthy this season as he did last year. Packers went with a massive guard both in free agency and in the second round of the draft, just so kind of supplementing, like, look, we can be a power team, power running team. We did it last year and now we're reinforcing it to be even more so this year. And if that's the case, I don't believe Jacobs is healthy for all seventeen games. Lloyd's gonna factor in there. So I like that pick in the thirteenth round.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I should have taken Mooney there, but I've kind of had a recollection that he was good last year.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love the Jake.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned Jake that ADP hasn't caught up on Brian Robinson yet, and I totally I'm totally with you. He is not an exciting pick. But when you think about the Commander's trading for Laramie tunsl right, they traded for Deebo Samuel, They're doing all this upgrading of the offensive line and the offensive weapons. You know what they didn't do make a significant investment into that backfield. And if you're gonna have the corpse of Austin Eckler as the biggest threat to Brian Robinson on that team this year, man at that eight to nine turn, I love that pick. I think it's fantastic. The Commander's offense should take another big step forward. People are sleeping on him and the fact that you got him as your number three running back then is a chef's ki pick right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think he's a little undervalued right now, and I think he'll rise. I do like I like Eckler, but like you said, he's you know, he's not. You know, he's what thirty thirty one years old? Maybe I don't know, but he's getting up there and a lot of you know, miles on the tire. But yeah, I think I think Robinson is a pretty good value this year. They're gonna have a good offense. You know, he's got the potential to score a lot of touchdowns. So cross across my fingers and see what happens.
Speaker 1: So Austin Eckler will turn thirty two weeks from tomorrow. Guys, two weeks from tomorrow, he will get a thirty year old age right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know Austin's brother Wyatt was in the draft this year, went undrafted.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the story, Pharrell of the talent that the Dizzle Dave Gerzak scouted Uh in his Jim's locker room.
Speaker 3: I did not. Uh.
Speaker 1: Dizzel was working out the day of the draft on Thursday at at his local gym, and there was a guy in there, a gentleman who was doing like these these short sprints and you know, doing and and he was talking with his fellow Dizzel was talking with his fellow Jim Cohorts in there about how he was going to the draft in Green Bay that night, and yes, and Dizzel said, look at this guy. He should be in the draft with with the sprints and the lifting that he was doing. And the guy said, actually, I am in the draft. And he's like, what are you talking about. His name is Alex Lippert. He's like a six to two pound wide receiver from Lawrence University all conference. Was hoping to be an undrafted free agent. I don't believe he signed with anybody, but Dizzel was pretty proud of himself that even in his own Jim's locker room, he could fot NFL level talent. He does. He does big quarterback run here that Jake, How concerning is that for you? Seventeen quarterbacks off the board you don't have one yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: You've got a league winner still out there. And I'm just just all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: I was hoping that Stroud would come back.
Speaker 3: No go, there's a good little save you, Jake.
Speaker 7: Yeh coup there.
Speaker 1: So I have done this before. I think Matt Kelly I told him this when I was on his podcast a couple of years ago. I said, I like to wait on quarterback to the point of being a dick about it, and you are being a dick about it at this point, with eighteen quarterbacks off the board, I've with you. I've been in this situation before, and I just panicked, like if I if I it comes back to me in the fourteenth fifteenth round, I'm panicking. I'm taking two quarterbacks. Is that the path that you think you're gonna take? Or the fact that so many teams, I mean, you got Laurie Wilson with two quarterbacks, you got John Terry with two quarterbacks. Jason Calaga has to, Greg Chamberlain has to, Norman Barons has to. I mean, like, so many teams have two quarterbacks here? Can you afford to go? I'll take one quarterback here, but then I might wait till the sixteen seventeen turned to grab my second one.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't mind grabbing. You know, Lawrence is still there, Stafford even.
Speaker 3: Hey don't know those names, don't superstitious.
Speaker 7: I could I could stack to it with Hill.
Speaker 3: Well, really, what what's gonna really set the chat room in fire is that you're gonna stack Pittland with Richardson. That's what's gonna get everyone excited over in the chat.
Speaker 8: What do you think, bro, do you think like Richardson's like a good second, Like, do you think do you think they're gonna give the job the Jones or do you think they're gonna give Richardson another crack?
Speaker 7: They give Richardson another crack.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, if he's on the field, he's gonna he's gonna like rack up fantasy points.
Speaker 3: They're gonna give rich So another crew.
Speaker 1: I don't want to jinx it at this point, but the fact that that guy is still out there and the shape that your team is in, that that could be a very special pick, Jake. If he makes it that far, I don't know if he.
Speaker 3: Wan ruined it. I do at the lawn shot there we've ruined it now.
Speaker 1: You know, student Baker is the guy that can really screw you here. And if if he makes it that far and and what you know, we could get some twenty six or and twenty six or crime h tonight at the UH at the fourteen eleven Jake listening, this is UH go ahead?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I always feel like I could figure it out at quarterback. It doesn't necessarily always work out, but it never it never really scares me.
Speaker 3: Look at the chat, guys.
Speaker 1: And understand he ain't getting Richardson. Bret May not either, because you.
Speaker 7: Could add, yeah, you know this has turned around in as fair I was. I was giving him the hammer a little rising about his three four pick.
Speaker 1: Oh, with Evan Evans and Kamara.
Speaker 7: No, he took Josh Allen. He said, you wish you had Allan?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh all right. So so here's here's the pick that we're watching here. This is Gabriel gibelinos Uf. He's got Drake May as his loan quarterback. He could be going quarterback here he does not. So we know the Studebaker pick here. We know what it's going to be at the thirteen eleven.
Speaker 3: We just won't do it.
Speaker 1: He was just he was just Jesus, you don't think he'll do it fairly one quarterback. He's got Dak Prescott. That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll do it.
Speaker 1: No, we're about to find out here. Cole Kmet goes off the board at the fourteen ten to Lori Wilson as her number three tight end behind Travis Kelce and Isaiah Likely, And there it is Richardson on the board at the fourteen eleven Jake for like twenty quarterbacks off the boat.
Speaker 3: You know who it is?
Speaker 7: You know who you've got to take a take two?
Speaker 1: That's that was the first guy that came around talking about who the other one is? Talk about Low is the pick.
Speaker 7: I know you want me to take Gino.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: But uh but he's now, I mean there's.
Speaker 7: I know it sounds great. Oh yeah, besch, he's great.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's there's wonderful tide in and the Myers is there in the ad of the the rookie receiver back. Come on, you gotta take you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm in all seriousness.
Speaker 1: What do you guys?
Speaker 7: I know, like he's like kind of been a little bit of a punchline. But what you guys thinking about Bryce Young?
Speaker 8: He had a really strong finish end of last year, like like Fantasy wise, and we had an overtime game that kind of juiced some of his points. But he was putting up where of like, you know, eighteen to twenty some points.
Speaker 1: I think Gino Smith is the double pick here. Bryce Young could be the home run play. I mean, I I have no problem with either one. I I just think that Young does not have the floor that Gino Smith has, but I think he might have the better ceiling.
Speaker 7: All right, let me go Bryce, I don't know. Oh Jesus, all right, sorry I did take Pittman there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, you were on your way to.
Speaker 7: Immor it's a working progress.
Speaker 1: Uh, this was good, This was good. Go ahead, Jacob.
Speaker 7: What do you guys think of.
Speaker 8: I'm probably I know I'm gonna jinx it now, but like, what do you guys think of Nick Chubb? Do you think in redraft he's worth even taking a The only reason I was watching a I was watching a video clip and he's jumping over some hurdles and he pushes, he jumps up and his head pops through the ceiling. Like I mean, it looks like he's like the knee is not an I shouldn't say not an issue, but pretty well healed at this point, he's even worth drafting or just.
Speaker 1: Man, I like, listen, I said this earlier in the show. It's a young man's game. I have seen players have these really nasty knee injuries, and he's already come back once, right, yeah, that from the awful one. And and I've seen these players and they look good and in practice they look good in you know, working out or whatever. But on the field, you just you can't replicate that explosion that they need. Now, Chubb I don't think was ever necessarily the most explosive back out there. But I'm just like, you know, you see some of these other rookie running backs that are going to go off the board, and and unless they're just like Day three guys that that just really need to fall into a special situation, I'm going to Chub is fine. I just I don't see a ceiling there, and I see a pretty low floor. So so for me, I'm letting somebody else take him, and if I'm wrong, I tip my hat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he's not going to put out a bad high video, right, I mean, like you's gonna put video you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's yeah. I mean, Ferrol, how do you feel about Nick Chubb for redraft this year?
Speaker 3: Nick Chubb? He's still in the league, Yes, and he could actually be a free agent right now or.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: I just in the year that we've talked all of twenty twenty five about the depth of running back, I think I want to go young here. Even in I think I think the Hammer made some very good points when he was on, and I believe that we're in a situation this year where you can make selections. You can you can take some of these young backs and really win with a couple of them.
Speaker 1: So that's what Derek Greer, by the way, pointing out on YouTube that Nick Chubb is a free agent.
Speaker 3: The knew Derek would pick me up. That's why, you know, I didn't want to tell you guys. Of course you know that he doesn't have a team to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he could be one of these signs, like he could be like Kareem Hunt just went off the board to Jason Calaga here. He could be a Kareem Hunt type guy this year where he starts off the season not on a roster, which to me, Jake like that would make him hashtag better in Best Ball right, because I don't really, I don't see any reason to draft him now. You know, I'll pay up for him if he signs with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Don't you talk our Jake into another running back nobody likes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to talk him out of it.
Speaker 3: I know that's what I'm saying. You need to, you know, just speed up there.
Speaker 1: One last question, Yeah, fire away.
Speaker 7: You're supposed to be asking you questions. But the Quinn Allen and Woody Marx, you guys, you guys like either of them?
Speaker 1: So Woody Marx and who Leaquin Allen out of Syracuse, I believe I like.
Speaker 3: The explosion of some marks.
Speaker 1: So so Marx ended up being a fourth round pick this year and he went to the Texans. I want to say, yeah, okay, yeah, and and that could be interesting because I don't know how much depth Houston has there. So Marx is a guy that It's weird because Jake, before the draft, I was drafting le Quinn Allen Moore, and now after the draft, I think what he Marx is probably the better play, and he just goes off the board. Dan Flamholtz, who was on earlier the Hammer takes him at the fifteen eleven. So I like both those guys. I definitely like Marx more, but I would still have no problem taking a fly. I'll tell you this. I'd rather draft le Quinn Allen than Nick Chubb for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just very it's very crowded in uh in Jacksonville, right, you have Etn you have two now and big two in and the.
Speaker 7: Quinn so and they're all like, you know, who knows how the rookies are in the NFL, but the the other two are you know, etn this.
Speaker 4: You know, despite what everyone says, he's still a service all that serviceable back and the tank is you know, you know, he's respectable as well.
Speaker 7: So it's gonna be a kind of muddy there, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like now we're just drafting guy at this point in the draft. You know, you're just drafting players, at least running backs, just based on them needing an opportunity, right, And sometimes they hit, sometimes they don't. Most of the time they don't hit, But man does it feel good when they do. I love it. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 7: All right, Sorry for talking too much?
Speaker 1: No, No, you're you're good, Jake. Are you going to hang out with Louisville with us in Louisville again this this summer?
Speaker 8: I am, Yeah, Dan, myself and Stuart Oh yeah, big stuck, Yes, you get me.
Speaker 3: He's not there.
Speaker 1: So Stu was there last year, right, he was. I talked to so many people. I can't remember if I remember hanging out with Dom and Dan on Saturday night. That was an epic night. Way too much beer way too much bourbon and uh but but yeah, everybody else, It's just it's a blur that whole weekend. It's got it so much fun catching up with everybody.
Speaker 3: Earlier confessions about Bulky and day on in the show that you might have missed.
Speaker 1: It's it was wild and but this all happened outside of the a f f C boundary, outside of the show. Yeah, Jake, I will see you in Louisville. Big day for you tomorrow with all the Dynasty rookie drafts with PC. Enjoy it. Soak it all up, man, and we'll talk again real soon.
Speaker 7: Thanks so much, guys, have a great night.
Speaker 3: Graduations of a great draft and Pittman quarterback.
Speaker 7: Thanks that. See you guys.
Speaker 3: Let's let's talk about the receiver.
Speaker 1: Hold on real quick, Pherrel. Can you have Michael Pittman on your team and and not have a great draft.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a big when you get a players.
Speaker 1: Now there's you know, and there's there's some commentary about let's just talk some football. Let's go ahead, please write it from fantasy football.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look. Let's take a look at Downs. Who is a player I admire? So I want to say that I admire downs downs as a seventy catch ball player and likely to be that every year. He does a great job running underneath routes, He'll average ten yards of catch. He'll get to a few touchdowns. Here's the problem in the predictions of everyone saying downs as the man but nine inches tall and he's one hundred and seventy pounds and he is not Tyreek Hill. He's a good speed, get open run after the catch underneath wide receiver. Who benefits who benefited? With the quarterbacks who had to drop the ball off to it Pittman I were everybody hasn't lit up the end zone as a target, and there's a lot of talk about not with that quarterback. They say, who's going to throw him the ball? Well, it's going to be the same damn quarterback throwing the ball to both of them. That's beside the point. We're in a situation where the quarterback either improves or he gets replaced. Pittman has never rung up big touchdowns, but he is six foot four to twenty five, and I would take my chances with the addition at the tight end. I'll take my chances with my six foot four, two hundred and twenty five player whose worst season is Down's best, who played with the bad back last year. I'm not going to say broken back, even though it was, which kind of blows my mind, and is naturally looking to regain where his career is, which is right, always been at one hundred catch rride receiver. And so that's why I like Pittman better than Downs because there is not only is there five inches difference in height, catch radius, hands, all the things you want as a receiver, You've got a situation where there's fifty pound difference pushing two twenty. So that's that's and he's a gentleman farmer from Indiana.
Speaker 1: A gentleman farmer, yes, farm.
Speaker 3: And John Terry asked for a horse earlier. Officially, we are promoting with the blessing of our twenty twenty four o KFFSC champion and our resident horseman dog Kky. We are supporting Sandman Sandman.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you gonna hang out with Dizzle and FFPC Alex Oh?
Speaker 3: I would, I would love to, but those guys are on a very very special weekend, Okay, So I remain I remain available on what I believe you would call the practice squad or you know, I'll come in and sweep up. But they are also in the company of one Drew Musseli, and you know you can't you can't put too many superstars in one backfield. I think they'll do fine without me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they probably will. But but I was just curious about that. This is the and back to the Colts conversation. I still am blown away by this, and maybe this is just dumb luck. We talked about this earlier, but still even post NFL draft. In the big Gorilla, the Mojo Pittman and Josh Downs, they both have identical ten oh seven eightyps Farrell Pittman's wide receiver fifty one, Josh Downs wide receiver fifty two. Crazy town banana pants. Unbelievable. That that that that that's how it's going. Kickers are starting to go off the board. Let's talk about Elijah Mitchell here, Farrell, who went to Lourie Wilson UH with her assortment of Kansas City chiefs on this squad. Is Elijah going to be the starter in Kansas City this year? No? No, it's going to be yes, Okay.
Speaker 3: As soon as I started bragging on her, she went a little bit of skew with some of her things, you know, but uh, you know she's she did well enough in the first nine rounds that she could take a little while off. But her her I wish you would call in and tell us her logicals on some of these.
Speaker 1: Well, what didn't you like from her?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't like anything. After we had double disgit rounds.
Speaker 1: With Bigsby at the eleven oh three, I like them like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that for the same reasons that the jakester said. Then she went to early kicker and drafted the wrong one. And then you know what I think about the tight end before there was another tight end in Chicago and Bateman. You know, he's a best ball player and this is not a bestball league. And you know Mitchell was a handcuff in the seventeenth round. And I will not complain about that. But her team is damn her team is so good. These guys may never play anyway.
Speaker 1: Perrel does does uh? Does Cole Comet get the Irge Smith Award for you this year?
Speaker 3: He's a better player. He's a situational player. When you talk about he brings a lot of skills and he you know you've called my hand on that bulky and he is he's done well in the end zone. I don't know what the touchdown can is. If you want to look it up, you shout it out, but you know you defended this player, and rightfully so he's he's he would man what he might do with a change of scenery.
Speaker 1: But he's not getting you're talking about Comet. Yeah, four touchdowns last year, which was down from twenty twenty three when he had six, and that was down from twenty twenty two when he had seven. He didn't he didn't really. I mean, forty seven for fourner and seventy yards last year. That's not all that great when you can that are twenty twenty three seventy three for seven hundred plus and then twenty twenty two fifty for five hundred and forty four, and his sophomore year in the league he had sixty for six twelve. Twenty twenty four was not a great year for Cole Comett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seventy saw. I guess I guess I was more correct about him than I thought I was. I've always thought that, I've always thought that Friar Moose worst year is Comet's best year. Typical year is cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably not that all that far off. That's probably accurate. As long as you're talking about tight ends, let's talk about the two rookie tight ends that went off the board. Here in the seventeenth round, you're looking at Terrence Ferguson to Greg Chamberlain as his number three tight end, and then Harold Fannon the number three tight end drafted by Sharif Abdel Rochmann. Which one of those guys do you like better? Now? Knowing that Ferguson and I gotta tell you my Ferguson story on this from the NFL draft, Ferguson going to the Rams and then Fan and landing with the Brown, I'm not too.
Speaker 3: I'm not too excited about the Rams situation with Ferguson. But to answer the question, Harold Fannin could be the unheralded beast of the NFL and the steel of the draft. He is everything I like in a player, fast long love's contact, even though his body would suggest that he's not a coal commit or a Jake Ferguson kind of guy. But he's one of the toughest players that I've ever seen. He's built and loyal, you know, everybody. For those that foolishly criticize the current state of college football in the NIL, you should then be a fan. If you're one of those people, you should then be a fan of Harold Fannin because he could have gone anywhere for big paychecks and he stayed just where he was at the Bowling Green University. So that's one of my favorite players in the league. I wish him well and I think he will do very very well, and he'll do it quickly.
Speaker 1: I have to bring this up with fan and he was a guy I really really liked, and then the Senior Bowl happened and he did not look great there. No, but if you are a fan and hater, that's fine if you want to be. But just remember that this dude caught eleven passes for one hundred and thirty seven yards and a touchdown at Penn State next week eight catches one hundred and forty five yards and a touchdown against Texas A and M. So, yeah, he played for Bowling Green. Yeah it was the MAC. But he did this against two really really talent How far to Penn State go? We're there in the national semifinals back.
Speaker 3: You know, so back to back weeks against a very good team.
Speaker 1: Crushed it one hundred and seventeen catches, just under sixteen hundred yards, ten touchdowns. Say what you will about how he did in the Senior Bowl and his testing and his metrics or whatever. Dude balled out in those two games and well worth of here in the seventeenth round, So I like. I like those picks as well. Pharaoh Rochan Johnson also went in the seventeenth round. That was to John Terry. He takes him as his number six running back. Let's expand the conversation to the Bears backfield because Chicago drafted Kyle mn Nungui from Rutgers, who I don't know anybody who really loves him. There probably are people out there that love him for NFL purposes in Chicago. Yeah, but I think the DeAndre Swift and Rosan Johnson surviving the draft, and especially Swift, this looks really really good for their fantasy prospects. And I think everybody just assumes it's gonna be Swift, but we can't forget about Roshan Johnson there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and fantasy players would be wise to watch what this drafter does with young players because he's a knowledgeable drafter and very very good Fantasy player. Now I Roshawn Johnson if not now win. You know, that's kind of what I would be willing to do in the seventeenth round with that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you see he's gone out on a lamb with some Dobbins and some things like this. It's yeah, ain't got a damn good kicker, you know.
Speaker 1: So he's got that going for what I'm gonna do here, I'm gonna I'm gonna switch it over because the Revelations draft has just.
Speaker 3: Well, you mean we're gonna leave this.
Speaker 1: We're gonna leave Genesis because it's almost done and Revelations has just started the second half of their draft, so they are flying there. I want to get over there before we leave Pharaoh. Jordan James was the pick at the eighteen o five in Genesis tonight. That was Greg Chamberlain's pick. Jordan James is a guy that had awful metrics, awful testing, but he bawled out at Oregon and now he finds himself in a situation in San Francisco with Jordan Mason not there anymore. You got Isaac Carendo there and I hobbled, should say hobbled, But a guy who has been off hobbled over the last you know, you've.
Speaker 3: Used hobbled and cobbled tonight both effectively. Yeah, impressed.
Speaker 1: Well what do you make about? Thank you? What do you make about Jordan James in the Bay Area now is in a San Francisco forty nine er.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you can just look at the team doing the picking and you can then begin to understand that you're not taking as big a risk as you thought you might own that player. And that's what we talk about all spring long. Is landing spot, Landy's spot. Oh well, no, wait a minute, that's a good landing spot. When they took Girrindo last year, he being a Louisville Cardinal, I never particularly saw in Garrindo what I in college, what I saw him do in the NFL. So I would say that they saw Garrinda, they saw things that fit their system and he developed within it. And this running back could do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Jordan James, like for as as many people we're down on him, boy, I heard a lot of people that were very excited about what he was going to do as a pro. So that's something that we'll be paying attention to here.
Speaker 3: Chuck Root, who is not connected our frequent guest on Yeah, who's not connected in the chat, sent a text directly to me says, I love Fannon. He is the younger, better version of in Djoku. I love everything he has to say about that, except in Djoku, because Chuck's being captain obvious. I think everybody might be the younger, better version of in djoku. But again, you could argue Landing spot his his trouble to Joku's.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's and that's the thing, like who drafted him? Team that has a Joku So you're trying to keep things consistent there and when you have the replacement like that.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm glad you came over here because this is fascinating. Look what's going on over.
Speaker 1: It is good and I want to talk about it in a second. I teased a Terrence Ferguson story before that.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: This is not something that I personally know of, but I think it was Michael Silver or somebody had an article about the Rams draft and apparently they were ready to take Terrence Ferguson in the first round. Now again, we're hearing this after the fact. They're ready to take him in the first round of the draft. And then the Falcons came calling and said, hey, we want to piss away our first round pick next year to move back up into the first round. Would you be willing to make that deal? And the Rams said, hell yeah. They make the deal and then they get Ferguson in the second round, so they still get the guy they're going to take in the first round and they pick up a first round pick next year. I'm telling you that, Sean McVay and and who's the guy less need is that? Yes, yeah, they got it, man, whatever it is, they got it.
Speaker 3: And they really act like in the draft they don't care. You know, they rent the house, they go out there. You know, it's more of a selection party.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's what we got tonight for the revelations draft picking. In the one spot, we have our w squanchy squad, Todd stockerd has go Blue ninety nine. In the two hole, fake hashtag, fake news, real boners. That's Gabriel Gibelino. He's doing double duty tonight. Fairly's drafting in both Genesis and Revelations. Good buddy Joe van Goh, longtime FFPC player, guy who's won more champions championships than I think I've ever played in leagues. He's insane. The smoke of Joe's cleaning up Tonight at the four spot. Douglas cons how sweet it is is drafting fifth. Larry Jilton, a main stay in the Revelations draft. His Rednecks are drafting six, right next to another Revelations mainstay and Revelations cheerleader, trying to get this draft field tonight one. Vince staff Alino, Yes, Clyde Woodriff's Flashers drafting eighth. We've got Don Terminello's Genesis team drafting in Revelations tonight. God I love Don. Michael Zuka's Mongoose is another super talented best ball drafter. Let's face it, he's awesome at Redraft too. Michael Zuka's Mongoose is picking tenth tonight. Delian Court the Lion Court, excuse me, the Lion Court that's owned by Matthew Zimmer, drafting eleventh. And the final drafter Tonight, Reek's Kids that's Urus Sosa picking from the twelve hole. Something stood out to you as soon as you saw this draft board tonight, parall, what was it?
Speaker 3: A team number eight and they're stacking of the young receivers along with the Genti Collins draft picks first and second, which is exactly what we add over in the previous league. Lamar Jackson going high, going high on quarterback. I don't care for the tight end of our A voice that, and there were a lot of tight ends I probably would have preferred. But this team is very intriguing with the and you know it's a team bulky you this would be your third disclaimer, so I'll say it for you. This is a standalone league. You don't have to hit the long pill go. I won't use any analogy about baseball to win this, so it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: He's this drafter appears to be drafting to win a contest beyond a twelve team contest. But I mean he could win here too. I love I love what he's doing and I think you'll have a fascinating time. And of course he's got a raider on the team.
Speaker 1: He does lead things off with aash and genty. I think the thing we have to point out here though he's got two raiders, this is who's the other one, Oh, Jack Besh? Yeah, this is through twelve rounds and Clyde Woodriff, who was drafting in the eight spot tonight. Here are the veterans, the non rookies on his team. I'm going to give you the whole list. Nico Collins, Lamar Jackson, David and Joku Jordan Mason. That's it. The rest are o rookies. He has eight rookies on his team through twelve rounds. Genty Traveon Henderson, Harvey scataboo at Buka Higgins, Besh and Jalen Knowle. Wow, what do you make of that pharaoh? Like when you draft early like that, are you trying to focus in on rookies and grab a bunch of them before? Sort of like the ADP resets itself because it's still the plate tectonics of eighty of post NFL draft ADP. They're still moving. That's still moving around right now.
Speaker 3: He's got a Green Bay hangover. And he came in the draft and said, you know what, these are the guys I've studied. I'm going to make a splash with them. I won't see what I can do with them. And that's gonna be my strategy and more power to it.
Speaker 1: I was going to share. I know the Christian and Hicks team Porky's were asking for some draft stories and I'll just say the streets just real quick, because i know nobody cares, but I'll share this. I was there for every single pick all weekend, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. My son wanted to go Thursday night and we were at the Hail Mary experience where you're tossing footballs into nets, you know, like quarter of it, You're trying to make them into the nets. And he found out that hey, if if I don't get in line, but I stand behind the nets, all these balls are bouncing over the fence and then I could throw them back in the other way. So, while while Travis Hunter is getting traded or getting drafted by the Jaguars, while Ashton Genty's being drafted by the Raiders, I'm watching it on my phone at the other end of Title Town where the draft is going on. I'm like, Son, we should really get a spot. And so finally we walk up there and I had some buddies there and I was like, we're not going to be able to get up close enough to you but my son, being the young, impetuous eleven year old he is, he said, Dad, just follow me, and we weaved our way up fairly close to the front and we got right by our buddies, like five feet away from him. Was crazy. But I'm telling you, parroh, that how electric that place was. When the Packers took a wide receiver in the first round for the first time twenty three years, unbelievable, asually unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: Each year, the draft recently his game momentum, and you know it, I thought in Nashville, I saw the best draft that could possibly see. And you guys top that, you know it was. It was a tremendous experience for everybody. They called that really the hail Mary experience.
Speaker 1: They call it the hail Mary experience.
Speaker 3: I had a hail Mary experience when I was in the fifth grade when Frank Cash bought a small box of Playboy and other magazines to school and unfortunately we were busted and we we had hall Mary experience for the rest of the afternoon.
Speaker 1: This we were kneeling and praying and slightly different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have taken me back, but yeah, hall Mary experience.
Speaker 1: All of it so so that was Thursday, which was electric Friday, everybody deserted me. I think all my friends that were up there on Thursday that said they're coming back Friday. My back hurts, my hip hurts because they're still and I'm like, no, I'm going this. This might be the only time.
Speaker 3: Those are contail heroes.
Speaker 1: So so what I they would? Yeah, so what I did. I grabbed my single gar and as the draft was starting, I weaved my way all the way up to the front of the fence for like the general admission, and the last hour I was at the very front, Roger Goodell came by. I shook his hand, ironically the second time I've shaken the commission's hand. But he was right next to us for a while, and then I didn't think it could get any better. And then on Saturday, I won't bore everybody with the details, but of super close. My buddy was in town from Charlotte and he was wearing Panthers gear and he was getting tips on how to get to the stage. So he got me up to the stage and then we were sitting fourth row on the stage for the majority of Saturday, and it was just surreal. You know, I've been watching this thing for I don't know how many years, and now I'm sitting fourth row at the I could have spit on Synthhony Cynthia Freeland from NFL. You don't want to do I'm not gonna do that. She could have spit on me. It would have been fine. And and and then they had the Brad Paisley concert after. I'm my country music. I'm not a Brad Paisley guy. I'm like, God, I'm sitting fourth row. Never get this opportunity again. I'm like, now, un let somebody else take this spot. Who really smart?
Speaker 3: Moved? You were generous? Yeah, prescient in your decision making?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Did you meet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I did not see her there. I was. I was closer to the stage than mel Kiper and Ian Rappaport for what it's worth. But I will say this because I decided to leave that Paisley concert. I was walking down the street and this is a great thing about Green Bay, one hundred thousand people there, there's nowhere for these celebrities to hide. Walking down the street, walking down the street to my car, and four guys in suits are coming right at me. I'm like, my god, fresh off the stage from the NFL Network. It was Daniel Jeremiah, Charles Davis, Joe Klatt, Rich Eiesen and uh, and they're walking right towards me. I'm like, and I literally settle, like, oh my god, Daniel, Jeremiah, Rich Eisen, the whole cruise here, and they kind of nodded everybody, but Eisen kept walking and I shook Jeremiah's hand. I shook Eisen's hand. I said, hey, can guy, I get a quick photo and here's the embarrassing thing. So Eisen says, yeah, sure, and I posted it on my Twitter you can see it x dot com slash air qualk and I posted it there. But we used to at my local radio station in here in northeast Wisconsin, we used to carry the Rich Eisen show. We don't anymore. And you know who replaced him, this guy right here. So I stupidly said to him, like, hey, we used to carry your show on my radio station, but now I host a show during when you're on. And he didn't say anything to that. I'm sure he was miffed. He should have been. It was a stupid thing for me to say. But then all I could think about the whole way back was how I embarrassed myself from Rich in front of Rich Eisen photo with him. It was great.
Speaker 3: The truth must sometimes be protected by army of lies. You need to button that one up in the future. But you know, I think, you know, I think perhaps you could have invited any of these guys to join you as a guest on your show. That would have been a good thing to do. You know. They they obviously had a great time being in Green Bay. They would like to relive it and talk to the local people that came out to support that. You know, assumptive conversation and invites. That's the way you get things done. Well, I get that agent in you work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I wish I'd been there with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, It's funny because my buddy Josh from Charlotte, he is he is that way, and that's the reason we were sitting so close on Saturday, because.
Speaker 3: He knows how to make things happen.
Speaker 1: He was trying to get his twelve year old son to announce a panther's pick in the sixth round. It didn't happen, but God bless them for trying. Okay, we are in the fifteenth round of the Revelations. Draft here, ladies and gentlemen covering it for you live here the Genesis. This one was a little bit different, obviously, as every draft is different. Here, Farrell, I'm looking at some of the picks that kind of stood out to me. Brice Hall at the two O nine to Joe van Go, what do you make of that? I feel like that's a little high for Brice Hall, the tenth running back off the board here. I'm going to look up the mojo on that. But we were talking about him earlier. I'm kind of down on him this year. Are you down on Breescee Hall as well?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say him down on him, but I won't be drafting him in the second round. He looks to me a little bit like Joe Ango, who had great admiration for me too, who owes me a phone call, by the way, But Joe an Go appears to me to be drafting last year's team with a lot of players that could bounce back.
Speaker 1: And look at that.
Speaker 3: He's drafted both Downs and Pittman.
Speaker 1: And you know here the first team.
Speaker 3: Team number one, waited on quarterback and pretty much got what he deserves for waiting.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's bad. I don't think like Golf and Lawrence, I have no problem with that.
Speaker 3: Well, but you have to be so much. Remember, Bunky, this will be the fourth time we've said it. Tonight you said it too. And this is a twelve team league, so you know, when you want to do battles against We've got a guy with Burrow, We've got a guy with Alan Highs. Both two teams look really really good. You got Lamar Jackson over here with a very good team. God bless somebody drafted back to Mayfield. But you know that there's moments, you know. All in all, I just I think here I want to have a little more quarterback. While I would have liked to have had a little more quarterback rather than Spears or Williams. Perhaps, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Similar to Jake's team, this is our w's team. Squatchy the in the one spot. He also went zero our be here and he got some some of the same guys with Robinson and Spears. I don't know. I like, again, I understand the need for more quarterback punch on this team, but the way that it turned out, it's it's you know, Hindsights twenty twenty. I just I feel like it could have been a lot worse at quarterback, and I think he did a nice job salvaging it. You have the Travis Hunter to Trevor Lawrence connection. What do you make of Hunter and Jacksonville? How does that affect Brian Thomas this year? Is it a rising tide raises all ships or is he going to do some damage to Thomas or vice versa.
Speaker 3: We won't know on that team to mid season. I think anytime you do something with the with what's going on in Jacksonville, you're inviting a very, very up and down year. And that's That's just how I feel about it. And that's something that I might be making a pass on and I'll let someone else take the risk. Is that a fair answer?
Speaker 1: You know? It is a fair answer because because because if you are telling us that you're not going to be sure of how that's or even have an inkling of how that's going to end up till mid season, then the right thing to do is just to stay away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bunkie, we see undrafted rounds, but we cannot see the first or second round, at least on my board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I can I can fix that.
Speaker 3: Here, you fix that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go? Is that better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's real nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Well, now we can't see the bottom of it. I wonder if I can make it. I wonder if I can make it smaller.
Speaker 3: No, the same thing. It's it's pretty much the same thing we had in the first draft. So I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to I want to go lower here so we can get these these picks. What do you make Pharrell of Team two. That's Todd Stocker at squad. He takes Quinn Shawn Judkins at the five oh two and then comes back with Dylan Stampson at the ten eleven, So he is locking up ostensibly, Oh my god, I know look what he did the fifteen oh two. He gets your own fourth. What do you make of getting the basically the entire Browns backfield, Ken, Samson and Ford. To me, that's overkill. If you're playing in a national contest, like the main event drafts going on right now with the FFPC or the Big Gorilla Draft's also going on right now with the FFPC, I think that I would not do it there. What do you make of it when you're just trying to beat out eleven other teams and locking up that backfield.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you're gonna you might be in the situation playing a guessing game. Is any one of these guys going to be the guy? And that's what I think we're saying here with these three picks, is I'm gonna I'm gonna have the guy for the Browns. And is that worth three picks? I don't know. I like his team, I like his receivers, and you know, he's buying in a little bit to what I'm not particularly overwhelmed with his tide. Is he's buying into the concept of what we've we've talked about is take a shout at the young running backs. He's just them all on the same damn team.
Speaker 1: Though. Yeah, he's got blue. And I was talking with Addison Hayes about this last night on the debut episode of Insider Access on the Better Sports Network?
Speaker 3: Did you name that?
Speaker 1: I did not? That's all f FPC aid Aidan Lacorey took care of that. It's so funny because Matt Deutsch, who is the producer of that show and Aiden like just talked about it. And they're like, yeah, here's here the new graphics, bulky. We're renaming the show and I'm the host and I had no say in it, which is fine. I just was like, oh, okay, we're just renaming my shows now without ask like or like a like a heads up that we're doing it. It's cool. I'm not bad. I just thought it was bizarre.
Speaker 3: You failed to call your agent.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that's a problem. Okay. The other thing that you can do well at this point I was gonna make with Addison Hayes, he is of the opinion that Phil Maffa is actually the Dallas Cowboys running back that you rookie running back that you want to own this year and not mother of God, Nick Chubb. Now to Todd Stockard, he is, and Chubb is technically a free agent, but still, but he was saying, Addison Hayes was saying last night that Phil Maffa is the guy that you want for the rookie running back in Dallas. Made a pretty good argument for it as well. Addison Hayes rights for rights and records videos for Dynast League Football and four for four. Check that out over at the Better Sports Network. Or any of the FFPC socials if you want more more infu on that. Okay, where was I? Okay? You said you liked Stockard's receivers here, Judy Pearsall, Aj Brown, Jacoby Myers, Cooper Cup, Rashid Shaheed. Is there anyone that stands out among those guys? I think Pearsall is probably my favorite. Here a good step foward for him, and I think Judy is still being undervalued by people.
Speaker 3: Both those things are true. What makes you such Pearsaw guy this year?
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm a Pearsoll guy. I just think that he got off to such a slow start last year because he got shot, and we saw him come on and have a good end to the season. We know that Ayuka is coming off the torn acl we don't know when he's gonna be healthy, Deebo Samuel is not on that team anymore, and we know that they're they're loading up to sign brock Perty. So it just seems like all signs aligning for a sophomore lead for Pearsol. I had a guy god who was it Pharaoh? One of the Kentucky Dynasty leagues I was in might have been Bob Hogan trying to trying to do a Tyreek Hill for Ricky Pearsall trade, and I turned him down. I just I could could not do it. Now. I think there were some draft picks involved in that as well, But I'm like, no, just I'm getting the worst part of Tyreek Hill's career and I might be giving up the best part of Pearsall. So I yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, talking about Jacobe Myers, he he did a great deal of work last year on a team with five quarterbacks and no other receiving target and a lot of down and distant situation. I know he had Bowers, but amongst the group of wide receivers, there was there was no other threat to take that, to take the other corner or a safety or the half back away from him. In other words, with a more balanced team, we might see significant Meyers play. Uh they roots coming in there, That's true. I've never experienced that, but I've seen it on.
Speaker 1: TV Chuck Lets Ricky pierce All too. Yeah, I hope I never experienced it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know, Cooper cup is just going to be reliable. I don't believe they brought him in too, uh uh to be a complimentary player. And then Shaheed has done a great deal with his physical skills. I think he's a Weaver State player. You know, he's he's done everything there can be in this league and now he's got to come back from an injury. He's done everything he could do to be a speed receiver and big play receiver and nothing seems to take him away from that. I like him better for best ball, but if you could, uh, that's a very interesting bye week starter.
Speaker 1: For So what do you make of Team three here? This is Gabriel Gibelino's team that he is drafting again. He's drafting in both but his squad from the three hole, specifically the tight ends. Fair up. He gets Laporta in the fourth round, goes back to back Ravens tight ends in nine to ten, and then also adds Hunter Henry in the fourteenth round. I think you can make decent cases that all these guys have good seasons and are worth the ADP that he got him at. But I think, like all four of them, man, I think that's overkill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's I think that's overkilled too. He might be playing some form of keep away. I can't see his first and second round pick.
Speaker 1: His he went Lad McCall. Okay, so his first three picks were Barkley, mcconkeye, Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Well, it's such a great team that he can do just about anything. He was, we had, we had chant, we had chat room talk about report of being undervalued in the fourth round, and I agree that that's a situation between Kamara and Harris, one of them you would think would return to form. I don't necessarily like his receivers. You know, you can make the same argument from eighth round on that at least one of them is going to give him what he wants. So he's got my favorite kicker. I think he's on his way. But yeah, there's too much tight in here, and this is where he should be. This is where he should be, I think looking at some of the younger players at that position.
Speaker 1: Douglas Cohn's squad from from the five hole here, I want to briefly touch on this how sweet it is and how sweet is it? Parall you start off with Justin Jefferson and Drake London as your two top receivers. He doesn't hit receiver again until the tenth round. Based on those players he got in between there, Daniels, Jacobs, Hockinson, Tyler, Warren, Tracy. You good with that? Are you good with Jefferson in London? And then not hitting it again until the double digit rounds? No?
Speaker 3: But boy, those are two great players. But no, I Pickens. You know he knows more about these players than I did, so he must be comfortable with this group. There's a lot of running back action here going on, and you're predicting that Jacobs physically to be worn out and abused this year. I don't particularly agree with that.
Speaker 1: But he is a former Raider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he is, none of these guys are going to replace, and none of these guys he's drafted I think would replace what he would need from Jacobs. So I'm a little you know, going quarterback in two tight ends in the middle rounds of the draft when there's a lot of really good running backs there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Team said that's Larry Jotn's Rednecks takes two tight ends here, I believe. Yeah, two tight two tight ends through eighteen rounds. They're both on the same team. Farreh Loveland at the eight oh seven and Comet at the sixteen oh seven. We don't often think about doing something like that when it's not like a running back or a quarterback. What do you make it of doing that two tight ends from the same team and a.
Speaker 3: Team that's not prolifically tight end targeted position. I don't know. He's He's put together some very very good players here. Getting him all into the lineup will be his challenge, and so oh you got your Marshall Lloyd too. Leing them all in the lineup will be the challenge. I would have probably wanted one more tight end, But I do like I do like Loveland's potential a great deal.
Speaker 5: But I.
Speaker 3: He good dynasty player.
Speaker 1: Larry Jilton, Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I always I think when sometimes when I see guys that maybe overdraft rookie players, it's a little bit of the dynasty aspect. That's that's rookie fever still in their head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Larry, I always think of him as a redraft player. Oh no, I'm looking at Yeah, he plays a ton of dynasty.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go. I was. You can kind of see it in the makeup of his team.
Speaker 1: Right, Vince staff Alino are good.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a superstar.
Speaker 1: If there's one person when I when I upload the show, the audio version of the show on Friday night, if there's one person I can rely on texting me Saturday morning with his comments on the show, which are unabashedly positive all the time, it's Vince staph Alino.
Speaker 3: He's always a texting never text me, but he could even put it in a group text. So you know, let's just include Pharaoll just where he can hear, and you never text me.
Speaker 1: He takes James Cook here running back sixteen at the four h six Pharaoh. I have been trying in one of my private Dynasty leagues. I'm trying to arrange a Rashie Rice for James Cook trade, and I'm trying to trade Cook to get Rice on my team. So I feel like I'm selling high on Cook and I'm buying low on Rice. I agreed, Okay, that was my question. James Cook at the four h six is then an overpay by Vince here.
Speaker 3: Yes, especially considering the other running backs he had before that, So.
Speaker 1: You would have just stayed away from that. Take take Mike Evans, take you know, Teed McMillan, Travis Hunter or whatever, Davonte Smith. He could have had as well. Well, no, Getante Smith, the next round doesn't really matter. Yeah, dude, the touchdowns with Cook last year were so hyper inflated, and I don't feel like everybody's caught up to that yet.
Speaker 3: So, you know, a lot of that might come from the fact that I admired Days so much, so, you know, I might have some predetermined thoughts on that that maybe don't line up with Vince. Vince is a superstar though, so when when he does it, you kind of you kind of tip your cap to him and singing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he Vince is a way better player than I'll ever be, so I I, you know, I always give him the benefit of the doubt. I do like the Evan Ingram pick at the seven oh seven tight End eight again a tight end premium format. I know he's on a new new team, and I know historically that hasn't always been great for players, especially pass catchers, when they move on to a new team, new offense, new new head coach.
Speaker 3: When he moved to Jacksonville, didn't hurt him.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't, and and it was fine. That's Oh. Ferguson's another guy that the Cowboys didn't do anything. A tight end of the draft, they don't need you. They have first who is a badger by the way, So I get that. I want to move on to your thoughts on don Terminello's team at nine, specifically his third round pick and his fourth round pick. He goes back to back Chiefs receivers Rashie Rice and Xavier Worthy. He does not take Patrick Mahomes, who ended up going one pick before him in the tenth round. I don't know if he was going to take him there. He already had Mayfield in the ninth, so maybe that wasn't going to happen. What do you make of taking both Rice and Worthy in a league like this that early on, where you're soaking up two picks on receivers on the same team that also happened to feature Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: A prolifically passing offense. That perhaps he's in that club that thinks that Kelsey's contribution falls off. I think if Kelsey's contribution falls off, that's actually bad for the overall production of the receiver corps there. But that's just the way I think. I For me, Baker Mayfield works. But at the end of the year, I look at his stats and I say, wow, Mayfield, that's a pretty good whenever I started. It's just as it seemed to work. Yeah, this team, I'll ask you a flip one back to us, Jordan Love that deep in the draft. Isn't that a good pick?
Speaker 1: Quarterback nineteen at the fifteen oh nine tonight for Jordan Love. According to the Mojo and the Big Gorilla, he normally goes as quarterback fifteen at the thirteen ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, resolved him.
Speaker 1: So two rounds of value there for for sure, with with Love pairing with Mayfield. And I do think, and I don't want to turn this into a Packers thing, I do think there is somewhat of a bounce back. I was talking with a Packers beat writer at the draft actually, when I was talking about the Anthony Bender pick, this big, massive card that they got in the draft, and then obviously the signing of Aaron Banks away from the Niners, and then the speed guy in Matthew Golden that they get in the first round. And I said, you know, these are contradictory players, right. You have these massive road graders that you're signing and drafting, and then you get this speed merchant on the outside and his opinion was, this is Matt Lafleur and Brian Gudukun's trying to match up proof the Packers offense. In other words, however you want to play Green Bay, they will be able to play that way and beat you. Now. I don't know if that's actually what's going on, but that's certainly an interesting take on it from a guy who covers the team. I thought that was that was fascinating. I agree Michael zukas Mongoose's team, we have to talk about him. Zuka has been on this show before, really talented player, won a lot of leagues. I do like the start of this team. Look at all those targets McBride, Thomas, Harrison, Adams, and then you get Hubbard too. I'm not a huge Jamison Williams guy. I like the idea Farrell of betting on Marvin Harrison to bounce back this year at wide receiver sixteen three ten is where he got him. Think about where he was going in Kentucky. Think about is going in the f f PC last year and now he's got a year of experience under him. And you're getting too two rounds of value essentially on Harrison McBride and Harrison together. He didn't get Kyler Murray, but I have no problems with that. Are you also betting on a bounce back from Harrison this year?
Speaker 3: I am, And look at the Look at the nine and uh, look at the eight, nine, ten.
Speaker 1: That's just to me, That'shkir and Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, that's just cold. I think I don't understand I. I guess it's because the rookie receivers have have moved up. But Shakir has proven to me, just despite his size, has proven to me to be an outstanding receiver, and I think we see a big reception bounce for him this year.
Speaker 1: I think he's being pushed down a little bit in drafts too, because of the presence of Josh Palmer there. Rightly or wrongly, I think that you're getting a little bit of a value on Shakir. So I'm team shak here with you as well. The Revelations draft less than a minute ago just completed, and that will complete our show tonight. What a what a night it was, Phara, I have to talk about before I let you go. I have to talk about everything going on in Kentucky right now. Yeah, well, yeah, that that is true. There is a big horse race tomorrow. My buddy Pizzy, who lives down the street for me, is he has a band coming in tomorrow and we're gonna have like a block party for for the derby.
Speaker 3: It's it's gonna be living.
Speaker 1: It is living.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I'm in the uh the draft master right now. That needs a few teams. I'm in the main event training Camp division with some of the people who are hanging out in the chat tonight. That just needs a few teams, uh. And then I'm excited for the run to Daylights Week sixteen. Two divisions. I'man in that always dreaming and the old fashioned division. You can compete against me in those leagues and much more. KFFSC dot com is where to go. And if I remember correctly, for the main events, we're going to have slow those slow drafts that I sign up for, they pop off as soon as they fill, and then the live the lives don't start till August. So if you want to get in the main event, Pharaol right now, get in these slow drafts for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have we'll have some lives for the main event go off in July. But you're exactly right, Bulki, and we're holding the start up on that one. There's still three spots for maybe we're holding the start until Tuesday, when everyone who's in the derby can you can recover, and everyone who is traveling home from the derby can get home. And that's when that that slow draph will kick off. And that's going to be our first we call it training camp, but he's going to go off long before a train camp starts. Now, you know, Bunkie, the Best Ball Sweet sixteen Bestball Championship with a ten thousand dollars grand prize for the best ball players. We've never had that type of tournament for bat before. It is really an excellent one, a great payback through the divisions and through the Sweet sixteen teams that advance in Week fifteen and it's we read about the rules and you'll figure out how you will play for your complete season there both in your division, and if you're in the top two in each division, you will move on to the Sweet sixteen at the end of Week fourteen. So if that doesn't confuse everybody, just come play and do your best. It's going to work out for you.
Speaker 1: That training Camp Division. Just a quick plug on this. The Fantasy Sopranos are in there. Many of you playoff at PC seeing Fantasy Sopranos. Bill Hollywood is in that draft. I'm in that draft. Franch Cink is in that draft. Stu Kean, Don Gazetti I think is in it too, right, Yeah, Tom Eddie is in it. Yeah, So come join us. Three teams left to go in there, and hopefully we'll pop that off on too.
Speaker 3: That'll be the first ever KFFSC participation for the Sopranos and with much more to come. Appreciate Steven G and his crew making their plans to participate in Kentucky this year.
Speaker 1: If you want to participate in Kentucky Live, go to KFFFC dot com and if you can't wait until Northern Kentucky, if you can't wait until Louisville in August, sign up for the slow sign up for the lives online right now. That's what I'm doing, KFFFC dot com. Ferrell, enjoy the Derby, tomorrow Man, thank you so much for hanging out doing a little overtime with me tonight. I really appreciate it. We will be back at our normal ten pm start time next Friday. That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, hanging out with us tonight. That is going to do it for our show. I want to thank Dan Flamholtz, Brent Studebaker, Jake flike all the Drafters that made this such a fun show tonight, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC brob Brice, and of course each and every one of you. As I said, we will be back at ten o'clock next Friday. We're gonna be joined by twelve time FFPC Dynasty League champ Scott BRAZICKI. He's going to talk about how his rookie draft started off, which they launched tomorrow for the FFPC, and so much more. In case you missed insider Access on the Better Sports Network on the FFPC last night, Dynasty League Football four for fourst Addison Hayes chopped it up. We were drinking from the fire hose. As Sigmund Bloom from Football Guys always says, so much to get to. We couldn't get to everything, but two hours chock full of both redraft and dynasty goodness. We also will be going live next week programming note no Thursday Insider Access show. We are gonna go Wednesday. It's gonna be myself and Dave Turpoli covering the hard Way Big Gorilla Draft, which is gonna be unbelievable. All the luminaries, all these guys that have been on this show before, plenty of other shows, some of them have shows themselves. We're gonna be covering that draft live, pick by pick, and we'll get some interviews with those guys. That starts at eight o'clock Eastern time. Next Wednesday is when Insider Acts and Insider Access is the former High Stakes Fantasy Football show. Just so we're all aware, the Roadovus High Stakes Lowdown makes its May debut. We're gonna have our May episode on Tuesday at ten pm Eastern. FFPC League Champ one of the few people that I have on the shows. I can't even count how many titles he's won because it's so many. At this point, Josh Stiegel is going to join me for that. We're gonna get the lay of the land on how his rookie drafts are panning out as well FFPC Best Ball and Superflex Bestball Tournament. Don't forget one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, actually one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize in the best Ball tournament that is new this year FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament. We got drafts popping off all weekend. I'll see in the draft rooms this weekend. There a million dollar grand prize. Early rampage still going. Seven Bananas promo always running. The FFPC main event Slow drafts started yesterday. Make sure you're taking advantage of that. A six million dollar plus prize school million dollar grand prize, and don't forget about the early bird deadline sign up. By the end of this month, you'll get two hundred dollars off your first team and you'll be in the running to be selected as one of the Joe's for the FFPC Pros versus Joe's Competition. Dynasty Startups, Yeah, I know, rookie draftser tomorrow. You can still pick up some startups and playing Fantasy football. Three nun and sixty five days a year. One hundred dollars to five thousand dollars are those entry fees. Fifteen plus years, eighteen hundred leagues. No leagues have ever folded my FFPC dot com. Thanks so much for watching you remember to like, subscribe, comment on this video, share it with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will you Tuesday with Josh Stego on the road of his High Stakes Lowdown. Thanks so much for watching. Enjoy your Derby day tomorrow. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of The Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and cal.
Speaker 2: We'll be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: And for those of you, as a reminder, who are celebrating watching the Derby, perhaps placing some wagers on the Derby, We're going to support KFFSC longtime player doc Brandon Haki. We're gonna support Sandman tomorrow. Sandman is the horse you want to bet on, so check that out tomorrow. Enjoy the Derby, enjoy your weekend, Enjoy all your rookie drafts tomorrow. Thanks so much for watching. Ten pm next Friday is when we resume this show. Ten pm on Tuesday. I'll talk with you Josh Siegle on the road of his high stakes load down. Then be good, everybody. Thanks so much for watching, streaming, listening, downloading,