Speaker 1: Hey, hey, everybody, welcome back. It is Everything is a Bitch with aj Benza and Mike Agavino.
Speaker 2: How are you alf, buddy? How you doing?
Speaker 1: I am good. This is Lucky episode number thirteen.
Speaker 2: You know the so is the show?
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, hopefully it'll be Lucky episode thirteen for the audience, and they want Folks, you have to understand, we were I'm at Kenny's house in uh Palm Beach and he can't Kenny couldn't work a can opener, right, so we're trying. We're trying to use what's available in his house, and I mean, like, nothing works the way it's supposed to work. And and I couldn't get a second mic working. So we were working off of one mic, and so neither one of us was directly in front of that mic. And then Kenny would venture off and he'd move like five feet away. He'd moved like did He'd forget completely about what we were doing with the microphone.
Speaker 2: On my side, I just see a mic sitting on the table with no one there.
Speaker 1: Her on the other side of it, but hopefully minus infection.
Speaker 2: And two. I sounded awful of that show. I'm gonna sick for like two and a half days. Something happened in my head. I don't know, some sin of sea thing. But I'm fine now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between your voice, between your voice and the fact that we were trying to get a mic to work while Kenny was twelve feet away from the thing, it was a kind of a recipe for disaster. So thank you for tolerating us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I love when Kenny comes on the Facebook podcast. As says Page, it's a guy who hates Hollywood, right, it doesn't care about them at all. Somebody mentioned Billie Eilish wearing bulky clothes for the Olympics closing ceremony. I said, yeah, that's a shame. You know. It's a pretty girl, great voice. He goes, who the hell is Billy Eilish? I go seven to six, seven years she's been the top pop star. No no idea, no idea.
Speaker 1: So Kenny's mother lives with him down in Florida. Now, AJ and I knew his mother incredibly well. Kenny's mother was, I think we told a little bit of the story last week, was about as engaged in her son's social life as any mom, and would come chase him down at night and everything else. And so you know, we've got a fifty plus year relationship, right, So Dot, and I'm staying with Kenny. Kenny insisted that I stayed there. I was going to go to a hotel. He's like, no, stay with us, stay in the stay in the spare bedroom. And it was great. Dot doesn't have a lot to do, so she goes shopping every day. She goes to the supermarket every day, and she can't drive.
Speaker 2: Anymore Island for years. Got his job. She went the Grand Union right supermarket.
Speaker 1: She wants to King well, it was King Colin. Yes, she I think she's a CPA. She was. She did the books at King Colin for years, and she did the books at Kenny's company for a bunch of years. And but now she's she's retired, semi retired, and they don't take her shopping. They drop her off. They drop her off at publics, and she'll tell them how long she needs to be at publics, So so they they Kenny's wife drops her off. And then as we are recording the other dunity, oh shit, come on, guys, no, no, I'm sorry, that's my new My other disclaimer is that my wife took my son to college this morning, and so I am dog sitting there in here, and so long as nobody goes by, they're well behaved. But if they see somebody outside riding by, like they just saw a couple of kids on scooters, they're gonna they're gonna let us know about it. But uh so we finished recording, and his wife has brought dot home from the supermarket, but she hasn't done any of the unpacking of the groceries because she had to leave right away. So I go, I go in the room and I start unpacking the groceries and there's a huge, like the largest I think they sell thing of Jiff peanut butter that she has bought. Right so I ask her where the Jiff peanut butter goes and she points touse. I'm putting all the food away for her now right she points to She points to a cabinet. Dude, I opened the cabin There had to be forty of the exact same size Jiff things of peanut butter in that cab. Every day they drop her off at publics, she buys the thing of Jiff that's eyes.
Speaker 2: You know, people who knew about the depression from their parents. You know, well, my mother and fellow lived through it. They were young, but you know they they think you're gonna need food. You're gonna need food. They just drumming into their heads that look, if anything goes wrong, you gotta have food. They just keep you Rosie. Rosie goes shopping. When I take her groceries out, it's like eighteen bags. And I can tell them their social Security checks to come, because she goes right to the stars for six hours and bring the begs in. I go round off and nothing. You got three cran branches in the garage, one of the upstairs refrigeran, one of the downstairs. You don't know, more cran branches, six of everything. I know, I forget. I forget all parsley in the bottom of their friends. She forgot about. There's a new pulse, there's another parcely. They're tendless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't just the Jeff. I mean yeah, like ten different major items that I got. I was told to put them away in cabinets that were already filled with that with that item. And I think, you know, Kenny, God bless him. Kenny's done so well with his company's made so much money that he doesn't. He just wants his mom to be happy. And if his mom wants to go to Public's every day for two hours, he doesn't give a shit what she buys.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care about it.
Speaker 1: I said to her, I said, I said, I think, I think you're going to be good on the Jeff for a little while.
Speaker 2: So wish was that much paint button? We used to break it. Well, we didn't break in his house at lunch. We used to walk into his house at lunch because nobody was home and it all was unlocked in our neighborhood. We made peanut butter and jelly sand, which is at Kenny's house during lunch period. It mustn't even our house. We just sit there and eat and leave and go back to school. No one cared. My door was always open for the world different it is.
Speaker 1: It is a it is a different world. But it was so much fun. I mean, I haven't done I've traveled a ton, but I don't often stay with friends when I travel. I don't want to be in somebody's way. You want to have privacy. But but he insisted, and so I so I did, And it's so it's so funny to see how how he lives now. When he gets up in the morning, he conducts business from his bed, sitting up for like the first couple of hours, Like, I'm I don't need to be treated like a guest. I'm family. I mean, come on, but but I get up and I do you know my exercises for my back that I need to do. I go take a two or three mile walk around his uh, around his place. Come back, I make a cup of coffee. I'm looking at the work that I've got to do, and his bedroom door is still shut. It's now it's almost nine o'clock. I'm like, well that was going on with Kenny. And then finally, you know, around ten or so, he'll, you know, his first utterance can be heard whatever is and you're open the door. And this is every day I was with him. Is he just he holds court with his robe on, sitting up at the back of the bed, uh and he's on FaceTime or whatever with people and his company, just you know, just conducting business like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I could conduct my lifetime the way I would, I just love We just know that how he grew up. We you know, we remember Kenny in his sweat pants and the pimple medicine on his face didn't give a show people thought about him. Still doesn't. But it's just great to see where he's where he's ended up all these years later. It's just I just got to kick out of it. It's so funny at me.
Speaker 1: It's just it was it was, it was great.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: So so now you know, I'm all alone in this house with my doggies, and we uh, we'd so of this house. So we're leaving at the end of the month. So we are. We are boxes everywhere. We sold the house.
Speaker 2: A jay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's the weirdness thing. I never so so the the real estate market here is on its ass and like it is just about everywhere. And uh, you know, we came here for very specific reasons for for my son and he graduated from college in May and uh and the other one is uh as a sophomore in college but going to school in Texas, and so there's no reason for us to be here anymore. It's okay, it's not my favorite place, hotter than hell, but but I like it.
Speaker 2: Home is magnificently.
Speaker 1: But I thought it would take us forever to sell the house, because I was looking at how long things were staying on the market, and and the first agent that I brought over to have a discussion with said, you shouldn't even list it until after Labor Day because you know, everybody, anybody with any money in this town leaves for July and August and blah blah blah blah blah. And so I end up talking to two other realtors, one of whom convinces me, no, you know that house is selling the summer. Your house is great, people are gonna love it. Let's put it on and let's see what happens if if you're not happy with with the activity, we could always take it off. And so we weren't in a rush. I thought we we could end up, you know, being here until Christmas. I had no idea, and it just it just happened. And in this market, I never expected to, you know, to be able to basically get number. And so I was like, Okay, I guess we're selling. I guess we're selling the house.
Speaker 2: So we we're gonna rent places now.
Speaker 1: Well I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go. Uh, Kenny's got a couple of condos that he rents the Snowbirds that that they don't get there until November. And so rather than be in be super stressed too to buy a place or rent a place, Uh, I'm gonna go down there. We're gonna go down there and have like two months September and October before his renters come to stay in that place.
Speaker 2: And and how far from nowhere in it?
Speaker 1: Right, she's actually when she goes is less than a mile from where the apartment Kenny has that we're going to be. So it's it's a it's a it's a perfect situation and uh so we're gonna we're gonna do that and figure it out from uh from there. But it's it's crazy and we have so much stuff. We have no idea what the hell to do with everything.
Speaker 2: But whatever, it's been three years you been.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, more over three years. Yeah, we moved in June of twenty one.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna see wheel choirs Joe anymore down in Metterie in a wheelchair Joe the Mobster, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I won't see it. Well, he's in Florida a lot, so so he's but he wasn't in this h when we went to the cigar bar that Kenny's, it wasn't there. Using that Well, those guys are there probably more winter and they're here, Well I would I don't know. Summer's not neither is a good place to be New Orleans or South Florida, so I don't know where there would be this time of year. But but like I was saying on the show last week, Kenny knows everybody in the in the cigar bar. It's hysteric, you know, the way he he just works. But the other thing is he doesn't know about So there was this tragedy where Dot had to have a certain over the counter medicine for this ailment that I won't get into. But she didn't realize until about nine thirty at night that she that she had it. And I guess, you know, Kenny doesn't like to move his body after nine o'clock at night. So I'm like, well, I can just go on door Dash and order it, and they both looked at me like I was from the future. I'm like, Ken, Kenny, you own a freaking logistics company. I said, all I gotta do is go to the CVS and I can I can buy whatever you need at CVS and get it here in a half hour, forty minutes the latest and and I swear to god, they're both looking at me like, I'm you know, George.
Speaker 2: Jetsons, what you creating a Russia for her whole life? His wife, she's she's troubled, I know, but.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's Ukrainian. But she she was schooled in Europe, she went to she went to private schools in Europe. She speaks five languages. She's worldly.
Speaker 2: You know what what in the store the other day, we'll talk to Marvin's bullshit And he goes, yeah, so, uh, I go, yeah, we're doing Everything is a bitch. It's been a good little it's been a good bump. We're getting some good good times, good money coming in and sits it. It's fine, It's yeah. He goes, So if I want to listen to that, like what do I do? I go, you know little podcast platform that what do you use? He goes, I go, all right, I'm going to start telling him I to got an overcast and got the magnifying glass right, and everything is a bitch. You know, this guy put money into your company and he doesn't know to go on a podcast, so crazy. But then he goes, Okay, I got it great, I can listen. I say, we always thought about you, dude. It's so fucking Joe training. Joe's and I'm like, and Kenny's like, and then what then? What? Then I hit this? Yeah? I hit that? Did you hear us? So funny?
Speaker 1: And he bought this car? Okay, he bought a brand new Aston Martin Oh dB dB twelve. Shoot, I spout it out, no, no, stop, stop, you beget he bought a brand new Aston Martin dB twelve. The thing is the most beautiful color I've ever seen on a car. I don't know if I can tell you what the color is is. It's a silver like color with a with a dark saddle interior.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: And the thing inside is like he's got to have more controls than the Space Shuttle. Okay, all right, So wait, so I'm in this thing. I don't know at like four hundred thousand dollars car, I don't know what the hell is in cone.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you right now. It's three thirty seven thirty seven grand for this this crouding just described.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think he got a bunch of upgrades. I think he paid over four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For this car, right, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute. I get in this car with him, and and he he still has he's still on an Android fenty, he's still on a he's on a some kind of Samsung right, and the thing looks like it's been through wars.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So we're in this four hundred thousand dollars machine. We're going it feels like you're going forty. We're going ninety five on the I ninety five right, And he's fiddling with his phone, returning, returning text and I'm like, Kenny, Kenny, you're in a four hundred thousand dollars car.
Speaker 2: Have you not.
Speaker 1: Used the bluetooth to set up? And I don't know anything about I think it's called Google Auto. I think so because Apple car Play. I know. I use Apple car Play, so I know it. But I thought cars came standard with the Android equivalent, especially when you pay four hundred thousand dollars for one. But it didn't look like you did. But at least it had Bluetooth. So so I am hooking his phone up as we're as we're driving, I go into the glove compartment, and there's this beautiful book that still has the wrapping on it. It's the freaking Aston Martin owner's manual. He's never opened it. He's not opened it. Okay. They they're like twelve thousand controls in this car that you have to know a little bit about to operate the car. And he hasn't opened the book. I said, well, I said, Kenny, did the the sales guy or the manager did you go to the dealership and get a tutorial.
Speaker 2: On the car?
Speaker 1: Did they teach you anything about the car? And he's like no, I go, I just get it in a drive. Okay, I said, but you you owned a white because he owned a white Aston Martin actually still has it. He bought three or four years ago. I said, but didn't you own one of these before? He goes, yeah, but it was set up completely different. Okay. I'm thinking, yeah, right, you probably never learned how to use three quarters of the shit on the old one. But so we are in his car and he he is fumbling around with that stupid Samsung not well, I'm I'm like desperate to get the Bluetooth set upright so at least he can and when when I'm first able to get downloaded music to play through the speakers of his car once again, I was George Jetson. I mean he's looking at him. Wow, Oh, this is so great, Kenny, It's a fucking aston Martin, What did you think? Do you think you were gonna have to listen to local radio stations for the rest of your life?
Speaker 2: Anyway, It's amazing. No one like him. Cadillac two years ago. I went with them. We were like four hours to dealership, describing all things they can do with the Cadillac and the keys, and start the car for the restaurant, put the heat on where you're eating all that shit? Four hours? Can he walks out with and ask him Martin in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: No, he bought it online.
Speaker 2: You're no very fun of me because I'd buy carss. I like the shape of them, I like the look of them, the sexy lines.
Speaker 1: Well, I've actually I've actually bought cars on online before too, because you can if you know what you want, then you know you have the entire inventory of the United States of America at your disposal. If you go on you know, car Gurus or cars dot Com or you know one of these sites, and he found this car at an Atlanta dealership. So they put it on a flatbed and drove it to him and dropped it off. So and certainly the guy drive in the flatbed didn't know anything about the car to give me this tutorial. So I'm kind of proud of him that he got it started and got it operating at least a little bit before before I got there. But he had just gotten it before before I got there. So anyway, that's uh.
Speaker 2: I was gonna my Lincoln. The Lincoln is nineteen ninety three or four to ye. Then they open fucking great shape last week in the highway and drive with me going like fifty five or sixty and the throttle get stuck and I couldn't. I'm in like, you know, the along thirty fours. It's not thick with traffic, but you gotta be careful. You got to maneuver around people. Yeah, Like the car is stuck. It's revving like a Formula one driver and I'm I'm standing on the brake and nothing's happening. I go to Rocko. It's I try to stop at the car going ninety miles an hour. I said, a rock will hold on, what's wrong? I said, the brakes that nothing's working, So I put it in neutrals. We're driving. I'll keep my on the road. I'm slamming on the brake. Finally, I whip off one thirty four in Koanga at like twenty miles an hour. No one's there, thank God, and I I mover to the side of the road. I stand on the I pressed the emergency breake, put the car in neutral. Finally I threw the car and fucking park and it bucked like a fucking I had to and it stayed there on the side of the road. Triple A took two hours. The whole story. But the guy brought to the garage and I goes, no charge. I go, what do you mean? I go, this is scary. I'd rather than be a problem, but I'll pay for He goes, now, you throttle got stuck. You know it's an old car. Hecreased everything up. It should be. It happened to me with an old bronco. And his buddy goes, yeah, I had an old No that happened to me too, I said, I never had this happen. It was it was trying to stop your car. Ninety. It was petrifying, but now it's fine. I just went on the Hoghway yesterday. The first time, I was scaring ship to go over forty miles an hour. But you have to have faced. He just greased everything up. It's an old car. Scary man.
Speaker 1: You're so lucky because that happens in the wrong situation of course.
Speaker 2: Of course. Well he stayed came, I stayed calm, and we got through it. Crazy. Yeah, let's pup.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised those guys were so chill about it to time. And sometimes you got to just run it off a peer and you know, and dive into the Pacific with it. But you know, otherwise it's it's usually okay, okay. So I know, but I love this first story that I that I picked out for us because I just think it's funny. So and I don't I didn't remember you. I don't know if you search this song, but you'll know it if you hear it. It's one of those songs I didn't. I didn't instantly know it.
Speaker 2: But while I'm coming, that's a great song.
Speaker 1: So I don't know about you, but I don't think much about the music that gets played at political rallies. Right, So you know, I know, I know that Trump did the Lee Greenwood song all the time, you know, proud to be an American whatever, And I've I've heard I remember in the past he was doing Springsteen Born in the USA until I think somebody got to him and told him what the song was actually about, and so he I know, he finally stopped doing it.
Speaker 2: He did Tom Patty. He's done a few artists and they've all gotten pissed off and him to stop using their music without paying for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, this week, the family of the late singer Isaac Hayes or Isaac Hayes from Shaft, came out threatening to sue Trump. The Hayes family claims that the former pres has been using one of the late singer's famous songs at rallies without any permission. The lawyers for the Isaac Hayes Enterprises fired off a legal warning shot, sending Trump and his campaign a notice of copyright infringement over the use of Haes' song hold On I'm Coming at Trump rallies. The singer's family says the anthem has been used at least one hundred and thirty four different times at political events of Trump's between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Another song is Salmon Dave Salmon, Dave wrote that song, but it's really their song.
Speaker 1: No, no, the opposite, the opposite. He wrote it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that he wrote it.
Speaker 1: Together with a guy named David Porter, and Sam and Dave performed it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so he wrote, all right, he's got a point. But here's the thing. Why don't these artists get his pissed off that DJs all over the world are playing their songs and vis in Las Vegas, in Sardinia, you name it. All these famous DJs are playing this song. They don't pay a cut to the artist. It's a real slippery slope.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if that's the case. It depends what the context is that It depends what the context is that the DJ is is playing in.
Speaker 2: But you know that.
Speaker 1: Forever over the air radio had this moratorium on rights. They didn't pay anything to the performers, right because the idea was, if your song gets played on the radio, it gets turned into a hit, people run to a music store and they buy the LP or they buy the single. Right. That was the quid pro quo until the digital age came along and people stopped buying physical music.
Speaker 2: Or you know, a lot of to play music. He was insane, Right, you.
Speaker 1: Pay for play scams and all kinds of stuff. But now you've got, for almost every platform, very sophisticated rights management rules and an organization that collects and disperses all the licensing. You know, So I don't. In most cases, there's a there's an established rate, Like every song that streams on Spotify, Spotify knows exactly how much they have to pay for. However, many performances of that song are streamed the same thing now with over the air or streaming from a radio station's signal, whatever. But this context, I guess the norm is, and this is kind of true podcast when we're supposed to if we wanted to use somebody's song, we are supposed to go to them and cut a deal to you know, just pay X one time for the rights to use their use their song, which we don't use somebody else's song. But so in this case, I think it would fall sort of in the same bucket as a podcast, where it would have been appropriate for them to work some kind of deal out I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that the DJ is not responsible for paying the performance royalties. But then year where they perform, they're responsible for covering that feat, and the venue often clarifies who pays performance royalties through a contract with the DJ. So these big DJs obviously have to have to abide by those laws, but I'm sure there's some of them not doing that. I mean, first of all, I know, I got like Isaac Hayes will be pissed off because when they wrote songs like this, he didn't make the money he was supposed to make. That songs watch sixty something years old. I don't even know it was probably in nineteen sixty six, So I probably made all these guys made peanuts in the old Smokey Robbins and all these groups. You need well a big time for those once you.
Speaker 1: Once you, once you learn this little story I'm about to share with you about how the song title came about, You're probably not going to You're probably not going to think that they earned much more than peanuts. Okay, So.
Speaker 2: So I did a little.
Speaker 1: Research after reading the story because I was also a little bit concerned that the song, you know, contained sexual overtones and trump probably shouldn't be using it, right, hold On I'm Coming is the name of the song, right, so so, but then I found out the actual origins of the song. So the songwriting duel of Isaac Kayes and David Porter were at some studio working on songs when Porter had to excuse himself to go take a dump. So, while Porter was taking his sweet time on the shitter, Hayes became impatient and started yelling at Porter to hurry up so that they could get back to work. Hayes was supposedly frustrated at the lack of progress that they had been making in this particular recording session, so Porter responds, hold on, man, I'm coming. As soon as the words escaped his lips, Porter knew he knew that hold On I'm Coming would be a great title for the song. So, regardless of whether the song is about dirty sex talk or taking a ship, it's a poor choice for Trump to be using at his rally.
Speaker 2: So maybe there was a meme a few weeks ago when Tamala is down below the screen and she's going to the migrants about non coming to America. She's saying, don't come, do not come, and then Trump's above her and he goes, I'm gonna come.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: So so anyway, I think Trump should pull this, pull this song. And I have a couple of suggestions for I want to see what you think it is. Okay, So one is Jump by Van Halen's good. I mean that's a that's a get a crowd fired up kind of kind of song right now, along the same sort of theme as you know, hold on, I'm coming, or sort of picking yourself back up after something that some kind of adversity. Remember the song tub Thumping by Chumbawamba. Yeah, I get knocked down, but I get up again.
Speaker 2: I get up again. Yeah. Yeah, that's fine. Yeah, that's a good far for Trump.
Speaker 1: That should be good, good thematically for Trump, a.
Speaker 2: Great Trump lump. Yeah that cor work for Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay. I also Don't Stop Believing by Journey.
Speaker 2: That's a classic. Yeah, that's a classic.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good one for the for the tour and given where everything is right now. And the last one I wrote down is I Won't Back Down, which is petty. But I don't think he's ever used that petty song.
Speaker 2: Maybe he did from one here's the something about America I think I'm petty. He could use uh clown to the left of me joke as to the right here I am stuck in the middle of view.
Speaker 1: That could be good for Vans, Steelers, wheel one hit Wonders for fifty right.
Speaker 2: Well, take this job and shove it. I mean, he's had it this way. People are starting. I know we'll finish the show talking about this, but I mean, so it's so wild looking at the Internet and seeing how people are reacting to this and reading the polls and comalss honeymoon period. She's definitely picked up steam, but people are acting like Trump is done. He couldn't talk to Elon Musk. It was all full. It was hard to watch. I didn't see it because I'm not going to see too much of it in the next few days before I do my second show of politics. You know, those crowds she has on as big as she says there are, because Dan Bongino had a great, great show the other day where he talked about once they start hiding black curtains at your rallies to make the room look smaller, it's not a good sign, and she doing that a lot.
Speaker 1: There's some sometimes you're in an arena that's really big, and you do the black curtains thing. But we'll get to it later. But Trump looked really dumb, making some false accusations about them using AI to to make crowds look bigger than they were.
Speaker 2: I just tell you I first off, I saw the picture and I said to the poster, I don't believe this. I'm looking. I don't see what you're saying this. There's no there's no shadows or reflections of the people against the plane. I said, they could be into the sun, could be a different animhole. You don't know. But then I read further and saw a different picture, and you can really see how they laid fake people in that crowd. You have arms coming out of people's chests. Everybody's got their cell phone up taking a video, but none of the screens match of what they're seeing, which should be Kamala Harris coming down the steps. It's weird. It's a weird bit you.
Speaker 1: But you also have people using AI to make things look like their AI that aren't AI. It's such a Trump. This is crowd envy. It's like penis envy. I mean, what they show you doing. Get get focused on ship that people care about. Nobody gives a fuck how big her crowds are versus your crowds. Somebody needs to be able to focus him on things that actually matter. But anyway, the story for another day.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to do that. The next politics all about what Trump and bands have to do. I describe Wa Kamala and the Wolves are done. But the next show in a couple of days is about what Trump's got to do, and quickly He's got to do it. He's got to change his game quickly.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody's got to be able to get through to him and get him to listen to them. Vance was spectacular on Sunday. He was spectacular. He took he did I don't know, six eight interviews something like that. He was on virtually every Sunday show, and he was knocking him down one at a time. He's so good on his feet. He's smart as hell. You know, after the initial situation, which is sort of par for the course, now that you're going to get the whatever is in the oppo file that people think they have to throw at you, This whole couch fucking thing I think is that you know, I mean, well, I mean, let's face it, who didn't get horny enough one night to you know, to go at it between a couple of cushions.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, no, it's crazy what they're coming up with. I mean, look, I look, if there's some things being said about walls, then the whole carried away. It's both sides are doing it. It's it's it's real clear politics, but it's Look, I'm not gonna say it's going to be a runaway. I think those days are over, but I still believe that it's not as close as people think, and as once the debates begin, one or three people will see what it's all about. But Trump has to focus and change his game. He cannot stick to the crowd size and always hammering the same points. Tell us exactly what the fuck's gonna go on. It's not it's not that hard. You're dealing with two people, Biden and Harris, who've really fucked up. Just give us a current course and hammer that home and be funny. Still be Trump, but don't be vindictive and mean and crowd envy. That both bullshit. We don't need that.
Speaker 1: He needs to be able to be specific. He can't just talk in generalities and he can't leave open openings where you know, people can pull one thing out of context and then get half the country to run with it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But between Dictator on day one and Bloodbath and all of the ship that you know could find people on both sides, all of that stuff is nauseating that that people on the left actually believe that those things were said the way that the news organizations loosely news organizations on left. Well, we'll tell people about it. I mean, it's horrible, but he's got to be good enough to not leave any of those openings. And I don't know if you will be anyway. The other story next door I pulled, it's pretty freaky. And this is one of the things. I'm scared to death to go skydiving.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: I've never gone. Different times in my life people have tried to get me to do it. I know lots of people who have done it and people who do it often. I'm never jumping out of a freaking plane. Well, and this story is one good reason why.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, the town is called I think you say it Paris, or like Paris, California. So it's like an hour plus out of La toward the desert and there are a bunch of these skydive places out there. And so there's a woman named devery Lrichia Chase. She was a twenty eight year old skydiving instructor and she took out a twenty eight year old student by the name of Caleb Black. And this happened on August second. So Chase is the instructor and Black is the student, and they're harnessed together. So it's one of those tandem jumps where Chase is really teaching the ropes to Black and the jump goes off uneventfully. I mean it's normal, parachute opens, normally, they're they're coming down. Everything is routine, believe it or not, until they get really close to the ground and there are dust devils that have broken. I've seen them.
Speaker 2: Too, are crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize how much of a punch they pack. I mean, there's big time wind inside of those dust devils, and so literally twenty five feet above the ground. Jesus, they get caught in a dust devil that sim around and I guess slams them onto the ground, kills them both, kills them both. Oh, twenty five feet off the ground.
Speaker 2: In your ears celebratory, probably already laughed and tiggling. They did it. This is over. It's just stick to landing. I've seen those Dutch devils as I'm landing in Vegas. You can see them if you get close enough. And that's why there's a lot of always always choppy air as you're landing in Vegas. It's you see those little eddies down below. I've seen them in person.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The Nevada's famous for storms. They come at you in a second. I've seen those eddies and whipping. I'm shipping people's yards. Yeah, they could do a lot of damage. Twenty five feet up in the air. That's so scary. Never, I would never skydive. I can't even look down at a tall escalator. They don't want skydive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's crazy. And you know how some of these skydive people are. So they interview the instructor. Who's the twenty eight year old who's dad? They interview her. I think he's her husband. Yeah, he's our husband. And he's like remember the character Body at a point break. He's like Body from point break. Here's wife's been slammed into the ground by the freaking dust. Devil on a routine skydive and he says, what does he say? He says, he says, she died doing what she loved most man, and that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. I hope she has no kids. Probably not. What a horrible thing. I mean, it still live people with skydive. It's all about skydiving. That's all they want to do and talk about. So yeah, there's I mean, we've seen a lot of people dying lately because they're trying to get that perfect Instagram photo on a cliff or a big high castle in some fign country and they slip and full. I said that on top of it, maybe it's alright, but it didn't look like somebody scaled the Empire State went up to the top with a big American flag and was waving it. And he had the iPhone on his person who could see show the distance down and it looked real as hell, and it had to be real. I don't know how you do this with AI. It was on top of the sphere. He's straddling the sphere on top of the Empire State building. Why even the American flag? And I don't understand people can do that. My legs used to get weak being at when we still lived here. Jack took me to see Joe Naman's play against the Raiders when he was a jet at the at Allsha Stadium. We had to the top seats at the top against the wall. I couldn't look over that railing to see the car in the parking. My legs were so weak just walking down from the stadium steps. I can't imagine jumping.
Speaker 1: Do you remember jumping off the drawbridge?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know, Jane, I couldn't do it. I did draw I did jump in Action Park, which is I think twenty five feet. The drug bag is higher in Long Island in West Issa, but.
Speaker 1: That was he never did it, huh.
Speaker 2: I never did it. But people died doing that.
Speaker 1: They didn't die from impact. There were some people who got drunk and either fell off awkwardly or jump or a freaking boat was underneath and you know, slammed into a boat, which is about the stupidest thing you could do.
Speaker 2: But no, you know, yeah, did you do this as you jump the drumbridge? Oh yeah, A bunch of couldn't do that. Wow, A bunch of times.
Speaker 1: And then we uh, there's a lake outside with a couple lakes outside, but there's a lake called Percy Priest Lake outside of Nashville that has some great cliffs over the over the lake and we would go out go out there during school. Those were about me, maybe a little higher than the draw bage. I don't mind doing that jumping. I mean, I'm not doing a one and a half. I'm not doing a swanda. I'm jumping. There's nothing artistic about what I'm doing, but it's but I could do that.
Speaker 2: Atchard Park had the twenties ft I think it was ten and twenty or twenty five feet twenty five for you look over the edge a few times if people are going right behind you and they're jumping, scary. But I was thrilling to do it. But I can't do more than that. The thing about the drawbridge, it may look, that was just such a great spot in my mind of living on Long Island. You know you're gonna start to go fishing once you passed that draw bridge. You're gonna go either sore thumb or Democrat point. It just I love that area of where we grew up, with the gas station, you know, and by your bait. That was a great, great area the marshes on the left and right. I hadn't go on the boat while I was there about five years ago on a party boat. But other than that, when's the last time you r on a boat off West Iceland in the South Bay.
Speaker 1: Well, my sister and brother in law still live there. Timmy and Susan live right on Eaton Lane, and Timmy's got a boat, his boat right across the street. So last summer we went out for it's so funny, and we cruised like every canal and West Iceland, so I went by, you know, every every place we'd ever we'd ever been, and it's so funny to to be there. It's also so funny to see how just everything is redone, so every house is a completely different house than you than you remember being in places. But you know, I thought that that skydiving story was about the unluckiest thing I had ever seen until I came across this story about a woman who got stuck in the baggage claim machine at O'Hare.
Speaker 2: That'sn't she taught at all? Hair, which I've been to a million times. What the fuck was she trying to do?
Speaker 1: It's really weird. They don't they don't. They don't really know because I guess there's uh. It was a part of the terminal that wasn't really in use, and so she she strolled somewhere she wasn't supposed to go.
Speaker 2: She wasn't waiting for a bag on the airport floor. That's you know what I'm saying. She was like down.
Speaker 1: So this is a guy. See. Larry Langford, who's a rep from the Chicago Fire Department, said the incident took place within an off limits baggage area at the airport. They revealed the victim's age is fifty seven. They have not released their name. She was not employed at the airport.
Speaker 2: So this is.
Speaker 1: They responded to a distress call at about seven point thirty, so this is in the morning. Chicago Fire Department discovers this woman in a nonresponsive state, and she's pinned by the machinery that handles baggage. So she's you know how, you know how they like separate and then come back together those things. Somehow she got her She got herself stuck in between.
Speaker 2: She basically hang like she died by asshixiation round her throat. Right she was people was there, so I was run her throat.
Speaker 1: The incident curt in Terminal five Baggage Air primarily serves international flights. Upon reviewing the surveillance footage, they found that the woman entered this unoccupied restricted area at two thirty in the morning, and but they didn't.
Speaker 2: No flights too. She's hanging aroundy import the It's really weird.
Speaker 1: The area is not categorized as high security, so it did not lead to any kind of a security breach. There were no alarms that went off or anything like that. Chicago Police are conducting an investigation, but so they haven't. They haven't said what the cause of the trip, So they haven't given the cause of death that I see, and they haven't. Okay, well you have more info than I do because I.
Speaker 2: Didn't see I think happened. But okay, she was not entangled, so I thought that man was throw They say probably by suicide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, they who plans to commit suicide like that?
Speaker 2: But see, here's my point. I didn't think it was either. But you've got to go through a particular door and enter that area and to be all intertwined in some kind of it was closed. I don't know what she brought, but two thirty in the morning, she's looking for trouble. No one's at the airport two thirty. No planes are taken off at two thirty. I mean she was in the international area, so I don't they don't fly at three am. I don't think Maybe she got their leafer it. She probably has no ticket off it. They didn't say that either was she ticketed, there was their boarding pass on her, or she just wander into this airport and do this to herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing. There's nothing more that I saw, so really weird.
Speaker 2: But also I don't know, maybe I shouldn't say a shit migrant or radio shair because migrants in O'Hare Airport to this day. Yeah, I've seen behind curtains. They keep them there like police precincts and shit. Maybe it's not as bad down, but it was awful, you know a year ago.
Speaker 1: Could have been. But I would think you could you could come up with better ways or easier ways at an airport to commit suicide. Just go have some of the coffee at one of those places. Okay. I picked out this next story because it's a major pet peeve of mine.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: New Orleans has all these damn traffic cameras, and look, it's when you're driving on a highway or an interstate. There's sort of this understanding between the police and drivers that if it says this be limited sixty five, you're probably okay at seventy one or seventy two, right, Or if it says seventy you're probably okay at seventy eight, maybe like a ten percent fudge factor or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And even if you're driving faster, you're looking on ways and you're seeing that there's a cop in nine tenths of a mile, and you're you know, so there's there's an understanding that the that the letter of the law is a little bit loose. Right, Well, these freaking cameras that are all around the city, you get, like I thought one the other day, I get they just come in the mail when you were doing thirty three in a thirty mile per hour zone and here's your seventy five dollars ticket. Fuck you, come on, give me a break.
Speaker 2: They have to get back in us because they like once we had ways, that was a big thing. If you're a police enforcement you can't get can catch as many speeders because we got ways now, Yeah, it used to be the person was coming towards you room flashed down bright to you to tell you it's a cop wi your hand. It's so slow down from alec.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but back in the day, everybody had a radar detector. Anyway, I've never seen anything that says that that speeding tickets are down. Maybe maybe they are. But this story, which is about New York City, is claiming that New York City has lost two hundred million dollars in revenue two hundred a year because people, because this cottage industry has developed where where people are making gadgets that allow you to sort of avoid these cameras, avoid your license plate being spotted by by all these cameras. Right, So, the article said, rogue vehicles whiz through tolls and passed NYPD speed and red light cameras one hundred thousand times a month, using their unreadable plates to dodge fines and other penalties. According to Manhattan Borough President Mark Levine, whose office conducted the study, the ghost plates, they call these things ghost plates. The ghost plates scourge involves driving without a plate altogether, or using tags that are scratched out or obscured by tinted or reflective cover that are put or using something completely phony. In the story, one of the guys had this is the coolest thing. They apparently sell them in Facebook marketplace. They're like little garage doors. You just you press a button on your keyfob and it's just say it lowers this little garage door that covers your license plate.
Speaker 2: Such shames bond shit, and I'll tell you what something's getting you creepy. Two examples. Several years back, they knew if you went through a toll and they got your information because of your little thing and you're on your window, or they know who you are, and they know based on where that toll was at the time you got to the toll, if you go to the next holl, they can tell you spend because there's no way if you're going to speed them when you get to that next hole that quickly in that time period. Yeah, okay, on top of that floor. It has down made something. I'm a little sketchy on this, but apparently something in Ford vehicles that's going to come out next year or something they can actually in other ways these cause like recks, they can route out another car next to you on the highway, going a different speed because they have cameras, and your car will take a picture of something else's tarp breaking the law. You got involved with them. But how about that, that's nineteen eighty four Brave New World shit. That's wild.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw, I'm going to get the number wrong, but it's something like this. We are caught on surveillance cameras an average of like seventy three times a day. People have no idea how much they are being surveilled. I was I was considering at one point partnering with or investing in this company that is pulling all of the data out of the systems like on Star that different vehicles have. And you wouldn't believe the individual data points that if you're using on Star or any of those other systems that are being captured by that automotive company. So they know they know every route you drive, they know every adjustment you give to your seat, they know they know everything about what speed your travel. I mean, all all of these things are captured, as well as what you are using from an entertainment standpoint, so they can track what radio stations you're listening to or what downloadable music you're listening to. Or what you're streaming all of this data.
Speaker 2: A radium I listening to on the podcast they get all that information.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, you could always you can always append if you get a data set like there are all of these companies out there that specialize in being able to use machine learning or it's early forms of AI to It basically says, if you're this and you live here, and you're a man of this age, and you drive between these points and you listen to this and this and this, well, then here's fifteen other fields of data that we can apply to you because more than likely you have these other characteristics, right, and it's how they do Programmatic advertising is all done based upon that those kinds of data sets.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm on the side of these people. I mean, it's ridiculous that you can if the if the camera situations were set up with the same sort of rules of the quid pro quo road that we have. If if a thirty mile per hour zone, you're driving thirty six, okay, that's twenty sent over the over the speed limit. If it's a school zone and you're driving over by one mile per hour, fine, give me a ticket for driving in a school zone over that. But you know, if it's a if it's a road where the speed limit is forty five and I'm doing, you know, forty nine, give me a freaking I mean, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Still, let's drive with the flow of traffic. If everybody's a little bit ahead of us, we don't want it as much. There's a couple of speakers in front of us. We know, we got some cushion, we got some room. We know these gadgets, this data point stuff you told me about. It reminds me of like insurance. Course you pay home and homeowners insurance and life insurance lest life insurance will pay off your homeowners. You're paid for it for hon't God knows how many years you've been never needed this. This stuff reminds you of that, Like on Star's got you feeling nice and safe. If anything happens, godfret ma, if if Dottie was driving or somebody you love and machineds help, on Star is there. But just know that all the time you had on Start, they gave you all the information they need to get on you. So one day you might need on Star and God bless that stamp. But other than that. That's the way that can squirrel into your life and find out all these dating points you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Right, And at some point, you know, some point, you might be glad that that's there. Like you might go to Geico in twenty twenty six and Geico says, oh, you know what, I've got a complete file on your driving history, and I see what you average in on freeways, and I see what you average on city streets. And you're going to be a great customer, so you can get a ten percent discount. Now, all those companies, by the way, want you to download their safe Driver app, and that is just their Safe Driver app is just so they can track you and then they decide whether you're a good insurance risk, or you're a bad insurance risk, or you need to be paying a high rate. So all of this data is informing all of these companies about you as a consumer. And unless you you know, you shut off location services on every single app that you use, and you don't let anybody track where you're going.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you get off of Chrome, get off of any Google browser and go use you know, some duc dot goat whatever something that's not going to go to either either you start doing stuff like that and it's probably too late already. The other thing is your freaking bank. Oh gosh, Bank Bank of America voluntarily shared I mean, that's the biggest bank in the United States voluntarily shared all of this consumer data with the United States government following j six oh go, so the government could then see who was in the capital area that used a cash machine or made a debit purchase or whatever. So they were able to track back Bank of American customers that were in that area on that date and go prosecute them based upon a bank who probably somewhere buried in your terms of service that you didn't want to read because it was thirty seven pages long and you just checked the box, just you just checked a box that gave them the right to provide your information to the government without even having to ask you about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a funny bank. Well, I could get the whole I can go on a tangent with you about all we headed toward. When China is that now with having social scores on people. I mean, look, I deal with not the best credit and as a result, I'm not in an apartment yet that this is how infuriating it is, and I feel like soon it's going to happen in America where it's like a social system. You know, your credit's not good, people are gonna know this shit about you before they're doing any kind of business with you or or friendship or I don't know, it's gonna be the we're pitting people against people. And speaking about Bank of America, I always loved this story. The Bank of America evention, I'll notice, was started by an old Italian man. I'm Adalo Genini, and he was an Italian born banker. He came and lived in a North Beach section in San Francisco. He called it Bank of Italy. That's Bank of America's original name, because he was Italian. There was a lot of Italians up there, and when there was a big earthquake in that region, a lot of businesses were destroyed. This guy went around town and wanted to support the small businesses and he gave he had money. He gave these businesses loans just on handshakes. And these guys who wanted to build their business after the earthquake and be you know, profitable again, paid there. They paid these loans back to them but this guy went around with a cart and he had some protectors around him, carts full of money to give to these small business owners to get their lives back. That's the beginning of Bank of America.
Speaker 1: And now I wish it would go back to banking Italy. I'd feel a lot better about it if it would. Yeah, dude, you have more rights being an illegal alien.
Speaker 2: How about the lady found a receipt in BO data in New York and she looked at the receipt from a migrat and she looked on the bank. The guy had thirteen thousand five hunt and left on the money card. And she turns to a fault that old black man, daddy, tell the people what you get every month from the US military side, was you were in combat? Tell them what you get every month? He goes twenty three dollars and she's screaming the way black girl, Yes, motherfucker dollars And did you imagine be angry? I don't think people are tapping into that ship. That that's what Biden did. I could say Biden harrassment.
Speaker 1: That's what they How the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Give me the money? Bank cards of fifteenth that depending on how many two things that I guess, but I've heard ten thousand, but you got thirteen to five left on your card, but you more.
Speaker 1: It's it's just, yeah, I don't know what. That guy has one hundred and seventy six kids or so must be a trafficker. They give him. He's trafficking one hundred and seventy six kids, so they give him all that money. I don't, I don't. I've never heard of an amount like that, but no, it is. It is ridiculous. And privacy protection. Look, I mean, there's there's a great cost to the First Amendment. But we start like what happened in the UK, and we start going down the road of prosecuting quote unquote hate crime and all of this stuff that these guys want to do, and you're saying goodbye to the United States. This is not what we signed up for. And it's just it's just really scary. But it's also not any of the stuff being talked about by anyone within all of this, and and it's you know, somehow the the population in this country is convinced, or more people than not are convinced that the quote unquote threat to democracy is represented by conservatives when the truth couldn't possibly be further.
Speaker 2: It's scary fucked up too, But we've seen the last four years. I've been seen before, and I mean I'm seeing liking's who are now able to vote twenty one and twenty These girls transgenders too, ones that I'm a transgender male, And guy says, what do you think about Trump and Harris? I'm ready for Harris? Why because if Trump wins. Look, I'm a transsexual male. I've had an abortion before and I like to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh, I saw that excellently.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't want my kind to live. I'm going to be thrown out of the country. Girlfriend with nineteen mouth piercings, same thing, she's what they call her alternative looking because she's all fucking weird pins in her face. I don't want to be thrown That's what's gonna do to us. And these kids believe this ship and wait till the day. Taylor Swift says, vote for Kamala Harris. It's gonna be like Fourth of July for the Democrats if she comes out. It's coming that day time. Yeah, absolutely for sure.
Speaker 1: But you know what, none of that is anywhere near as important as the fact that Prince Harry and Megan, Markle's chief of staff quit after only three months.
Speaker 2: Was I tell you about those two? I did not. You know she's made this. You know, the girl a little great ideas makes a jam company with the worst name, the longest name for a jam company, and a lot of celebrities she gave it out to. Would I'm not promoting it. They wouldn't mention, they wouldn't put it on Instagram, a little picture having toast in the morning with making Markle's jam. No one's doing it. She's mortified. She has not that. They don't want to now they did. Celebrities think it's it's much better to be aligned with William and Kate. I mean, fuck Megan and Harry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh for sure. So are we on divorce watch for these two.
Speaker 2: I've been on the I've said it for years. He's so castrated and just in his own spot that she puts him in. I don't know if he has the balls to do it, but it's not gonna last. I mean, I'm not going on a limb saying that, but I think this kid will I call him a kid. Harry will not be happy unless he has his feet in the UK somewhere. I think that's where he needs to be closer to his family and his old buddies in the war. He's just he's lost out here. But she's very powerful. She's it is here all the time. He's the kind of guy that might live his life through her once wishes and desires and none of his well, see doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are certain there's certain couples, not many, but there are certain couples through the years that were that were friends that you could just see how the wife just had a color on the guy and just you know, just towed him around and he you know, he was just on his best behavior everywhere he went. That's not that's not a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Me and Joey used to look at people in restaurants or parties at weddings and we would find the guys we could tell aren't fucking their wives any longer. You can see the way they dressed, the way he's sip, the way they look what she's talking. You go, he's not fucking ry long. You just see it like the guy's just tired of it. Married forty years, thirty five years, it's a lot. There were some men who were bastards too, But I could just see when the woman runs. I'm not from a family where the women rule the roost. The women in my family always got that point across. But the men were louder and stronger. But it was a man's world, and for sure we had a very tough mom. Only was no, only was no softly no, you only didn't.
Speaker 1: Take shit from anyway. But but can you tell when you doing that? Can you tell when it's the guy that just threw in the flag and said, I don't want to fuck that anymore, versus when it's versus when it's the woman who's cut him off and he gets no nookie anymore. What's how do you I can tell her exact dynamic.
Speaker 2: The guy comes out with socks and sandals, you know, to go to the store with his wife, and he's tucking his shirt into his short so you just see like he's not he or he's looking the way she's dressed, wearing sweatpants with ugs, and I'm like, she gave up. He's not getting he hasn't want anymore. The one time I saw a couple, there's people that were close to it. I don't want to say. What is The wife had a black head on her forehead for the longest time, and I can see it. I want to squeeze it, and I'm like, I felt the husband. You gotta get rid of that. You gotta tell her or do it yourself. But you're not fuck her. I know you're not. But that big between her eyes it means like the lover is gone. It's the excitement part of not the love, the the excitement, the sexual energy has gone.
Speaker 1: If you should have just you should have just dove in there and pulled the doctor temple popper on her and just been like, let me take care of that for you.
Speaker 2: Let me wash cloth and a couple of thumbs. You've done in five minutes. But no one did it. So that leads me to think, thanks given up. Yes, men lose their men growing gut. They both do the ship. It's just about being comfortable with somebody. But look, they're still in shape. You get married a long time. I mean, we're not young anymore. I'll be to the gym every day except the last day I had to rest. My legs were killing me. I mean I'm doing I'm lifting heavyweights, which low reps. I heard that's a really good way to uh to burn fat in addition to not eating as much and all that shit isn't getting cardio, But they say strength training is can be better, just as good as as cardio. So I'm doing cardio a few miles on the treadmill that I hit the head and.
Speaker 1: Look, your face looks a little thined down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Rosy's house puts about eight pounds on easy when I'm not. Now I'm back and for lunch, I have a two thoughtfuls of hun tuna and egg. I don't sit down and eat. I don't. I can't do it anymore, which is my metabolism is not the way it should be.
Speaker 1: Just not. Yeah, you know, all right, permission to skip talking about the Olympics. I have some Olympics ship here. I don't want to talk about the Olympics anymore.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 1: Do you see Lebron with the with the kid. What he's such a dicka.
Speaker 2: Stop stop the kid wanted a god damn picture. And then ten steps later he's dancing in the doorway.
Speaker 1: Exactly what a phony phony piece of ship.
Speaker 2: And there's a there's an ai thing making the rounds. I thought it was real. It's apparently Lebron talking about what a dick Steve curR is the coach and not playing Jayson Tatum and I started to rocker this morning. He goes, damn, that's Ai said, Yeah, you're probably right, but it's just he's definitely saying a lot of people thought not playing Jason Tatum is sitting down stupid.
Speaker 1: Look, I think Lebron Ai is a much better person than Lebron, so I would just follow Lebron AI and drop Lebron. And Okay, let's let's talk about a an absolute piece of ship, like the lowest form of humanity you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Uh this story out of Michigan where a mom named Elena Rose Jennings and her boyfriend John Giaquina have been charged with murder after her six year old son, who they called Chulo, was found unconscious with injuries all over his body. The cops said that young Chulo died after being stapled to a wall and shot with a BB gun. The I mean the abuse that that that this kid went through. Okay. Uh So, while while these sometimes happened while Jennings was at work, Jennings was aware of it and approved of the physical assault. So most of this was gene Kina, not the mom. This is her boyfriend. According to prosecutors, a black curtain and barricades were installed on the pen, so this is like a playpen, a pen that Chulo was in uh to keep Giovanni that's Chulo inside, and a security camera was installed so Giaquina and Jennings could monitor what they called misbehaving, including Chulo trying to urinate, drink, or leave the corner. Gequina then stapled Chulo's closed to the wall to keep him in a confined corner with his face wedged into the corner of the wall, and sent Jennings a photo of it, laughing about it. Unbelievable what these people did too. Low was six years.
Speaker 2: Old old people. He needs to go to jail with the article given to all the inmates and he will last. He will last six hours in general population. That's what he needs.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they have they still have death penalty in Michigan because he did yeah well. Police were finally called to the home and the boy died at a local hospital the next day. The autopsy showed injuries across his body, including to his scalp, temple, lips, inner mouth, cheeks, forehead, chin, shoulder, forearms, fingers, thumbs, back, buttocks, inner thighed, knees, and shinz It was clear from the evidence that we saw that there was a pattern of abuse that led to his death. A staple gun, a BB gun, and CO two cartridges were among items seized from the home. The police also found a nine millimeters semi automatic ghost gun with over one hundred rounds of AMM. They tortured their freaking kid.
Speaker 2: Is your father the biological father? No, I didn't think so. I don't think a man can do that. But I mean, there's still fox out there. But look, I don't want to go to get a death penalty. I want him in jail and I want him handled. I want him handle. I want him to have a few months of absolute absolutely just being decimated every day in general population. Fuck him up, then give him a death penalty. First, give him some pain, a lot of long pain.
Speaker 1: So just look at this freaking guy.
Speaker 2: True means cool too. They called them cool. They treated them like that, nice dude. But a lot I've read stories like this where the mother sides with the sick boyfriend over there kid, you know, like that Susan Smith who drove the kids into the lake in a truck and she got out, Let the car, Let the truck sink. Back in the nineties, I think I remember the boyfriend at at the time saying, yeah, we'd be we'd be together already if you didn't have those kids, we'd be married. As you have those kids is like that kind of shit. And eventually she saw that stuff. She puts them in a lake and drowns him. She could be with the man. It's disgusting. They don't deserve kids. That's the one if I have to complain about God, I like to complain about that aspect of life. How do you let someone have a child and then let that let that happen. I don't know that that shouldn't be You can't. I wouldn't treat a fucking pit bull that badly, And I hate them.
Speaker 1: It is sad. It is very, very sad. So I don't know what is there left to say about the state of this race.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'll say that I just like I said, and I'll say it on politics, and I just get discouraged from a lot of downing coomases and chicken littles out there who've brought into this bullshit honeymoon period. They don't care that she's not talking to the press. They don't care that she hasn't sat down in over twenty some more days. She doesn't even interview for Time magazine when they put them on their goddamn cover, his puff piece in the world. And still people think, yeah, no, it's over, it's over. It's over. Has wait, But I grant you Trump pass to like you said, focus still gotta be funny, But you've got to come up with a game plan. I don't know why is he needs to tell people exactly what's going to go on in four years, not what he did back then and not how the Democrats fed up. Give people some some insight into what you're gonna do, because I think we need two men. I'm sick of dei hires, and now we're faced with the DEI hire possible to becoming the president. That should show you the failure of DEI, how dangerous it is, fucking the whole world. Our enemies are looking at shops and they're doing all they can to get Trump hurt. That's why I ran messed with his uh message. I mean they're all ready, they're all I mean, he's fighting so many foes. It's unfair.
Speaker 1: Well, the the old tricks, the nicknames that over. No, it's policy, policy, policy, policy, record, record, record record. And but even with that, look, there's if you can't penetrate, I mean, the only way they can penetrate for sure is to produce great ads and buy the crap out of advertising in the channels that Independence are normally in. Right, That that's the strategically they are not the the forty percent of the electorate that is going to vote Democrat no matter if they find, you know, sixteen eight year olds trapped in Tim Walls's basement tonight. I mean, they're not changing their fricking vote, right, But it's those it's those five to seven points that are that are in limbo that you know, some Dems came home after all the stuff with Biden and her coming in, and that's brought this thing pretty much right back to where it was before the debate. I mean, it's it's pretty much like all of this stuff happened. It's hard to believe that what's that.
Speaker 2: The bad debate the Democrats after George Clody's op ed piece, Trump getting shot Kamala making this this surge. It's like I've never seen this before. And with all the mainstream media against him, all he has is Twitter basically and rumble. I heard Alyssa Millile talking today on some TV show going and the most evil man after Trump, Elon Musk, probably the most evil man in America to buy Twitter for forty billion dollars just to do this to us, Like, how do you not understand that's it was just it was a channel or platform just to stop people from saying the truth, printing lies. They think that Elon Musk is evil for buying Twitter. He's changed chaves everything, He's flipped, He's flipped their bullshit on his on his end. It was a lot of work to do. But without Twitter right now, without Elon Musk, and he's gonna go, He's gonna he's gonna put up money for Trump to go, for people to go door to door and swing states for Trump. One hundred and sixty million dollar investment for Elon Musk. This guy, thank god he's on our side.
Speaker 1: No, look, thank god he bought Twitter. But look, this is the second time that a because if you remember, DeSantis's coming out party was the same exact thing going on Twitter places to do a live stream to announce everything, and the platform crashed that night. That that did that was very damaging to DeSantis. I'm not saying what happened yesterday is necessarily that dangerous to Trump's a much better, obviously known quantity, and they're gonna chop it up and be able to have people see anything that they that they want to see from it. But it's what it's hard to believe, Like if you close your eyes, it's almost as if the assassination attempt never happened. I mean, because it feels like such a minimized event. It feels like such a tremendously huge event that is a non event a month later, Like, how could that.
Speaker 2: Be because Trump has this ability? Well, it was it was only his ear. Nick. It wasn't like raising was shot and we you know it was gonna happen in the er and surgery and it was this was different. It was very scary, but we knew he'd come through, So that's part of it. Then there's the media's hate for him. But there's so many things in the news cycle that this just wasn't going to stay on top of the on top of the of the sheet every day. It there's too many moves happening every day, too many too much media, whether it's good or bad, it's everywhere. So I'm not sure any assassination intent would would grab the headlines for for two weeks or more anymore. I think those days are over. We're too fast a world right now, and we get tired. People have, you know, periods of time where they want to read something and they got to move on it. Just no one sticks with something. We tend to because we're in the older generation, but younger people they're on to the next story. You know, the channel. Could you imagine even if you didn't vote for Reagan. You mentioned laughing and turning the channel when he got shot, And I feel like it's gonna big deal, like the people did that because the people jumped on Instagram, they jumped on Facebook. It's very different. We were glued to the TV, we were glued to our anchorment, and we thought they told us the truth, and back then most of them did. Ain't that way now the girl telling the frick that was a Brianna Keller on CNN saying or MSNBC he didn't serve any time. Jadvans he didn't serve him. I mean, do your homework. How do you not know this then have to apologize the next day. Just that's the media. These are journalists not knowing the symbol. They're not I know, they're pretty girls in the skirt skill of Wikipedia. You're better off with that, even though that's wrong at the time to no, no, don't go away. We should get some fence. How do you not know the guy that went to Iraq? That is just how much the hatred for Trump blinds them that they got a race to his conclusion before figuring everything in. That's why I wait, so I don't jump on stories right away and listen, everybody got on Laura Lewis as she said there was a medical incident on a plane with Biden. Yeah, Mangino produced a phone call that we heard on his show of No, there's a doctor on board. There's even a room that you can perform certain types of medical uh situations for the president if anything happens. But apparently these doctors said, or this doctor said, we've got to get him to a hospital. So we have to reroute the moment to say, we've got to go to the hospital, not to where we're going. That call was on I heard it. It's a call like a four to two one is a code for the president's ill or something medical emergency. And they're talking about it, but that the press won't touch. Now, Biden is fine. I don't know what'll happened to him. Maybe he should his pants again, I don't know, but he's fine. But shouldn't we know that the president of a medical emergency up in the sky. We don't get to know.
Speaker 1: Of course you should, but what Look, it would be really bad for them to have to replace him with her now, and people they have they brilliantly separated her from the administration she was in. She's they've they've they've pulled her out of there and have led and somehow gotten half of America to believe she had nothing to do with the policies of that administration. They don't want to have to put her back in and have any connectivity to Biden in that administration. So as long he can, he can die the day after and no one will give a flying f okay, I mean they they probably would just unplug everything that morning and just let it go. But they are gonna in the meantime, they're going to keep them alive. The public's never going to the shot from the beach the other day.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at again, said the limited share, which we've lifted since we're five years old. He can't pull it. By the way, where is Jill, Like Jill Biden has no way to be seen outside of the beach. Where is she? She's never in front of a camera anymore. They don't ever run the talk shows anymore. It's like, get rid of that old, crusty shit. Let's bring in the new girl, you know, Let's make her the queen. And they've been, Like I said, they've done a great job of it, and with the help of a media that does whatever they tell them to do. But it's unbelievable. This is really, really is something that we're involved in this And I was very confident with him going off against Biden. I'm still confident because I think she's incompetent. But yet now because of the way the world is in America, is it's a race. It definitely is a race.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not confident at all. I'm not saying I'm not predicting anything. I'm just saying that, you know, when if they if they want to do the basement strategy again, they ran it once and got away with it, they can get away with it again. The media is not going to hold them accountable for anything. She's only going to do one debate. She't going to give them three. She's never going to do a debate on Fox. She's never going to do a debate that isn't friendlies that are firing the freaking questions, and the friendlies are probably going to be sharing what questions they're going to be asking with their team ahead of time anyway, and so it's not a legitimate debate. It's not going to be a legitimate debate. And so they expectations are going to be greatly minimized for how she's going to do in that debate. She'll come through it doing okay. He'll have his moments, he'll nail her on stuff, but it's not going to be it's not going to move, it's just going Look, the biggest thing right now that has me not saying, you know, he's going to lose is they decided to not take Shapiro and go with this idiot Walls because that was a dumb move, and that was a move made to appease a section of their party that they should be doing nothing to freakin' appease. And so I hope that comes back to Burnham. This is these two together are like they should host a kids show on Nickelodeon. Not I mean, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Give me a clowns hule of a big clown.
Speaker 1: A social studies teacher from man Cato, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: You know you have been You have a bigger portfolio than he does. This guy's been in the government, well not for one hundred years, but you would think a guy like him was now running for vice president. They have those stocks, there's no investments on there end.
Speaker 1: I heard, Well, that's actually I'm glad to hear.
Speaker 2: It's not a take. It means obviously, but I mean, he's never done anything with American the things we can do in America in the world, and just stay out of it.
Speaker 1: It's it's strange. I don't know how you that means you avoid a four oh and k because you can't. So I don't know how he could have zero positions other than just having everything in stock and excuse me, everything in cash and gold or something. I don't know, but but you just look at weird. Look at just look at his face. Just he carries himself. And twenty two years as the social studies. You know what, remember mister Lynch? Do you ever have mister Lynch in high school? Okay? I knew that guy never read a single paper that I that I wrote. I know he didn't. He was lazy as shit. He'd come into class with you know, pit stains and coffee stains on his shirt. He had like two leisure suits he rotated. I mean it was. It was freaking horrible. And I knew he graded everything based upon how long that was if he wrote a paper. So I thought it might have been you. I forget who it was in the class. But I said to him, I'm gonna write a paper, and I'm just gonna put a bunch of bullshit in this paper, but it's gonna be it's gonna be eight pages long. And because it's eight pages, he's gonna give me a B plus or an A minus. And I'm not gonna bullshit for ten pages. Song, I'm just gonna do eight and I'll get a B plus or am I get it back? I get the A minus. Okay, there was a two page section of that paper where I had Godzilla attacking the high school and.
Speaker 2: She got the same thing. In England. He mister Thompson was a real window. We stole his great book and took Peco. Gave himself an eighty eight on a turn paper anything to do. And when mister Thomas said, Timmy, didn't you get your pick, he goes, yeah, he gave me an eighty eight on Tom Sawyer. Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. I remember, did a good thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I look at this guy. I look at this guy and I see mister Lynch. Their kids in Mankato that did Godzilla stories and got as from this freaking guy. I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: I think one time she wrote the lyrics to our House and acting like he was his wading and the teacher. I had no idea the song was from, you know? Was it so trust? Our house was a very finance. We had two cats in the yard and there was a poem of lot it call.
Speaker 1: I'm sad?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: And that was that was a very well regarded public high school. I mean that was not.
Speaker 2: Listen to really good people. Yeah, I know. No, I look, here's what I think. I look, because Trump is a fighter and account of priture, I'm gonna I'm gonna stick on that till the end, because after this, there's no reason he's going to be flapping around the government anymore. So I think he's got one more big fight in him. He ruined the Bush family, he ruined Clinton, he ruined Hillary, and now this is his easiest fault. He should be able to put her away in two Let's see what he does.
Speaker 1: Here's my prediction. If he wins, it's going to be because of Vance.
Speaker 2: I like Vance, I was happy about I love Vance.
Speaker 1: It's going to be because he decides that they don't need to divide and conquer, they need to stay together, that they're going to make appearances together, that he's going to let Vance be a voice on a lot of this stuff, and they stick to policy, policy, policy, record, record record. Forget all the old tricks. There's there's no nickname you're going to give her or give him that's gonna freaking matter to anybody.
Speaker 2: Un there's an old boy girl that we've seen it too much. And you know, by the way, once he came out and called Kamala. Harris lying and Kamala. I said, oh my god, he's lost a touch. She's cackling Kambala. You know it was lion Ted Kruiser kin't double the nick dama, so he was. He's losing it there. He forgets his nicknames. But now it's I gotta go with a one more fight. It's like written against Tyson on his last fight against Jake. Paul still has something left, one big punch.
Speaker 1: Now he could have he could have hired me in forty eight hours. I would have come up with a good oral, sex driven nickname for her and swallow that would have been that that which, Yeah, even it has to it has to work. It's an inside joke, folks. It has to work with uh with their name on that note, I will I will let you go, thanks folks. Sorry about a couple of dog barks that may sneak in there and uh, but I'm sure it's gonna sound a lot better than last week's de bockle. So good catching up, dude.
Speaker 2: Talk to you next week.
Speaker 1: I will see it