Speaker 1: And welcome back to The Michael Cohen Show. On a continued journey to half a million subscribers, we are really super close, thanks to you, so hit subscribe, watch, comment, and share, because the insanity, it just doesn't start in the morning, it stops them when you finally go to sleep. Meanwhile, Caroline Levit, huh Dear Caroline, back this afternoon with another press conference, trying to dispel the drama that Trump caused over the last week and the weekend. Now, as I spoke in my video of this morning, Trump used Charlie Kirk's memorial to say that he hated his opponents. Caroline was asked how that statement about hating all of your opponents would bring down the political temperature? Play the clip, sure, an, I think.
Speaker 2: Thanks Caroline. List letters with PSU's hour. I just wanted to follow up quickly on something that the President had said yesterday. So we heard from Erica Kirk she said she forgives who shot and killed her husband, and then right after that we heard from the President who said, I hate my opponent and I don't want the best for them. How does that square with bringing down the temperature of political violence in this country? And then if I could, I had to follow up on Venezuela too.
Speaker 3: Look, the President is authentically himself. I think that's why millions of Americans across the country love him and support him, including Erica Kirk, who you saw so beautifully was on stage with the President in an unthinkable moment in the midst of an unthinkable tragedy and was leaning on the President for support during that time, and he was there to give it to her, as well as the Vice president and many other top ranking cabinet officials.
Speaker 1: At kayla okay, And so where's the answer? You know, yes, he's authentic, He's authentic, I get it. But he is also the president of the United States, the president for all Americans, not just the Magus supporters. That's the point, Caroline, and a reporter thing goes on and asks Caroline about the fact that Letitia James's investigated for five months and up until that period of time, so far no crimes have been found. So here's the question. Does that mean that Trump just wants his enemies charged regardless of if there's a crime or not. What's really going on here? Does he have something or does he not? Play the clip?
Speaker 4: Thanks Caroline, but the US against Letitia James was extensively investigated for five months and President Trump's hand picked Attorney General, Eric Siver, could not find any evidence that he committed a crime. So as the President saying, here, it doesn't matter if there's a crime, he just wants his political enemies to be charged, Well, let me just.
Speaker 3: Walk you through Letitia James. Letitia James completely abused her oath of office. Letitia James was actively and openly engaged in law fair you talk about weaponizing the Department of Justice. What was Letitia James's campaign slogan? It was prosecute Donald Trump. She was saying she was going to prosecute Donald Trump before she even knew if Donald Trump committed a crime, which of course we did not. That's those are not the words of a serious prosecutor. Those are the words of a corrupt politician who is abusing their power. She actively campaigned on that. She also led the witch hunt the financial fraud investigation against President Trump and the Trump Organization. In an appeals court tossed that case out a five hundred million dollar civil fraud penalty in August, which was another win for the president and exonerated him of this witch hunt and show that this is an individual who has corrupt and abused her oath of offices.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me be very very clear, that's not how it happened, and that's not what the end result is. It was not tossed out. It does not exonerate anyone. And again I don't want to start going into you know, which aspect is right, which aspect here is wrong. What they did turn around and say is that five hundred million dollars is just an obscene amount of money. And that's the part of the case that remains now open. What the penalty is going to be Now, I've said it earlier and I'm going to continue to say it. There's a lot that's going to be coming down the road as it relates to Trump and Tiss James and Adam Schiff and also say Alvin Bragg and James Comy and a whole slew of others. There's a lot, Which is why I constantly say that there is so much chaos that we wake up to that we go to sleep every night, that we need to build a community so big that we can finally put an end to this. Let the investigations happen, and if Congress had any balls, they would open up investigations too, so that we the people, we the people will have some idea of what's actually really going on.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, reporter goes on and asks her if Bondi will be fired if she doesn't find Leticia James committed a crime.
Speaker 2: Play that clip, well, Kristin Chren, just going back to this Letitia James story.
Speaker 5: What does President Trump plan to do if the Attorney General Pambondi tells him that there is not enough evidence to bring his political opponents' cases or to charge those cases.
Speaker 3: That's a hypothetical question, Kristin. That hasn't happened at this point, but we.
Speaker 5: Did see one US attorney not be able to find enough evidence and now they no longer have a job. Is that something that you would consider.
Speaker 3: Look, the President stands with Pambondi one hundred percent. He made that clear this weekend. He answered questions from all of you last night on Air Force One. He said the same, and that's how he feels at this moment.
Speaker 5: I'm just learn more than the Attorney general.
Speaker 1: Pabody, Sure, Bump, what's the point to have these pressors? You know, you can't answer these questions. It's almost like it's become stupid at this point. And why is anybody asking her a question because you turn around the ask her a question. Hey, you know, can pamp bind the possibly be fired? Well, this water is really good, you know. Yeah, the president likes what or two, but he prefers diet coke. Next question, miwil Caroline continues to say that the president has the right to express how he feels about people. Play that clip, well, I.
Speaker 4: Want the President accepts the conclusions of his Justice Department to not bring charges against Letitia James. In fact, you had Bondie and Blanche TOPDJ leadership who were against ousting Eric Sebert, who again was picked by President Trump.
Speaker 3: I just answered that question for you. And the president has every right to express how he feels about these people who literally campaigned on trying to put him in jail, who literally tried to ruin his life and ruin his businesses. And he wants to see accountability for those who abuse their office and abuse their power, and Letitia James absolutely did that, whether you want to admit.
Speaker 2: It or not.
Speaker 3: Not retribution though, yeah, it's accountability.
Speaker 1: Thanks Caroline to more impossible. Again, why she's even doing these pressers? I have no IDEA new reporter goes on and asks if Trump would in state a national holiday honoring Charlie Kirk play that clip?
Speaker 5: No, thank you, Carolyn. Would the President like to see Congress has a national holiday honoring Charlie Kirk annually?
Speaker 3: That's an interesting question. I'm sure he wouldn't opposed such a thing, But you can pose that to him yourself next time you get the chance.
Speaker 1: Sure thing.
Speaker 4: And to follow up to I know the President is honoring Charlie with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Speaker 5: Is there anything else that we don't know of in the works to honor Charlie?
Speaker 3: Not at this time, but we do look forward to that Medal of Freedom ceremony very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure that's going to bring tremendous solace to the children growing up without a father. You think that maybe there's more that possibly could be done, like maybe some sensible gun legislation somehow. Now, look, as I'm sure that you've all seen, borders are Tom Homan was recorded last September accepting a bribe of fifty thousand dollars in a Kava brown paper bag right. I mean, it wasn't even like a Gucci bag. It was a brown paper bag from this Mediterranean bowl fast food restaurant called Kava I undercover FBI agents. Meanwhile, Caroline is now asked about it, but she seems to forget, forget that it was caught on tape. Play the clip.
Speaker 5: Sure, thanks, Kellen, So two of the women investigation, I mean, can you just speak to to.
Speaker 3: The president and ask the Justice Department to close the case. And does Holman have to return the fifty thousand dollars. Well, mister Homan never took the fifty thousand dollars that you're referring to, so you should get your fact straight. Number one, Number two. This was another example of the weaponization of the Biden Department of Justice against one of President Trump's strongest and most vocal supporters. In the midst of a presidential campaign, you had FBI agents going undercover to try in and trap one of the President's top allies and supporter, someone who they knew very well would be taking a government position months later. Mister Homan did absolutely nothing wrong, and even the President's Department of Justice, even Cash Patel's FBI, looked into this just to make sure. They had a number of different prosecutors and FBI agents who looked into this. They found zero evidence of a legal activity or criminal wrongdoing in the White House. And the President stand by Tom Homan one hundred percent because he did absolutely nothing wrong and he is a brave public servant who has done a phenomenal job in helping the President shut down the border.
Speaker 1: And you couldn't be stupid if you tried, you bullshit, Barbie. He's caught on tape taking fifty grant. The fact that cash Pattel's not prosecuting it only to show you how brazen this administration is, how brazen this DOJ is when it comes to handling accountability crimes, crimes by people that are within this circle of trust now, I mean while Carolyn also spoke about the potential TikTok deal, check out what she says on this one. Play the clip on TikTok.
Speaker 2: The deal?
Speaker 1: How much is the deal? And if you can't give an.
Speaker 3: Exact number how much the deal is, when can we expect to learn how much the deal is being valued at? And then separately, who is who.
Speaker 2: Are the members involved?
Speaker 1: And the deal?
Speaker 4: Like, can you share anywhere fails there.
Speaker 3: So I don't have a specific number for you, nor am I going to confirm the specific individuals and entities in the deal at Kayla, But I do have several details I'm happy to run through for all of you, and the President will be signing the deal the official deal later this week at some point. Under the terms of this deal, TikTok will be owned by a majority of American investors and controlled by a board of directors with extensive national security and cybersecurity credentials. In partnership with the US government, Oracle will serve as TikTok's trusted security provider, and they will independently monitor the safety and data security of all US user data on TikTok's platform. Americans data will be stored securely in the United States without access from China. All US user data will be stored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, we already know you got Murdoch, you got Lachlin, you got Rupert, you know you got Ellison and several other people. It's already been out there, So why you're holding onto that information like you're holding on to some top secret info. Meanwhile, she goes on, she claims that I mean it's amazing the ability of this young person to lie with impunity as she does. She goes on and claims that Trump has secured nearly nine trillion dollars nine trillion in US investments. Well, Caroline, according to Trump, it's seventeen trillion. Which one is it? Play the clip?
Speaker 3: Part of President Trump's mission to restore America as the manufacturing superpower of the world. He has secured nearly nine trillion dollars in US investment, nearly nine times more than Biden attracted in his entire four year term. And we expect that number to be upwards of fifteen trillion dollars very soon.
Speaker 1: We're yeah. And lastly, a reported then asks Caroline about I don't know farmers being affected by these magnificent trade deals. Play that clip, As.
Speaker 3: There's still no official trade deal with China. Farmers are getting a little bit ansty navigating, you know, prices being weak and not strong. How is the administration, you know, thinking about.
Speaker 2: Farmers right now?
Speaker 5: Is there anything we can.
Speaker 3: Expect to see from the administration on you know, just like you know, sort of failing farmers out ship crisis continue to not work in their heame, the administration is completely understands the anxiety of farmers. We're very much aware of this issue. It has been a part of our discussions, the Trade team's discussions with their Chinese counterparts. As for any specific actions, I don't have any news on that for you today, but I can fully assure you the entire National Economic Council in this building, as well as our Secretary of Agriculture, Brooke Rollins, have been talking with the Trade Team about this. There's been many meetings on this and they are on the ball.
Speaker 1: And if you want this nonsense, these lies, this misinformation, disinformation, malinformation to stop. Help me to build this community. Build it so large that we don't have to put up with these lies and this bullshit every single day. And as always, thanks for listening. Hey everyone, First of all, thanks for watching. I mean, we're going to be posting daily episodes with reactions and talking about politics. We'll be talking about everything in fact, so please like and subscribe join us on this journey.