Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: The birdman Scotty knows. Good morning. He's Scott. How are you doing great? You're a two time Hall of Famer. Y.
Speaker 1: We just put a two time Hall of Famer, made him a three time Hall of Famer. He's in the Tournament of Champions. Now you're looking for that same thing.
Speaker 2: Yes's keep trying going.
Speaker 1: Alex wants sixteen people in his brackets to make it easy.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it out.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna have to go to your little bag of drops over there, all right?
Speaker 2: Is this Matt Matt Matt.
Speaker 1: You sir? Oh boy, birdman, good morning. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Matt, Matt, Matt. When was the last time you played? It's been a while. I think Tournament Champion is in twenty twenty two. I didn't even play all year last year. Yes, hang on a second, wait, dope, don't hang on.
Speaker 1: Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt.
Speaker 2: Matt, Matt, Matt Mat.
Speaker 1: Med meal, Me me meal. I feel like we've had like ten mats on but not og. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, I'm not Matt Matt Matt.
Speaker 1: Matt has not played since the Tournament Champions in twenty twenty two. Matt Matt, Matt, this is your one shot to get back into that tournament.
Speaker 2: Bro. I know you know that. That's it. What do you think the difference is, Dude, you used to play all the time. What's going on? I don't know, man, It's harder to get in.
Speaker 1: Honestly, last year I didn't call us much because I won that Suburb Summer Sissler, and I figured I didn't want to be free.
Speaker 2: So I won the Sizzling too. He's like rules at Rob Ryan Show Games. Yeah, all right, Scotty.
Speaker 1: The Birdman's pretty good too, Matt. How many times in the Hall.
Speaker 2: Times what a lot? Shout out your name when you think you know the answer?
Speaker 1: Birdman, Scott, meet me out here we go. Question number one, shout out your name? What eating holidays at the end of this month?
Speaker 2: Matt Clean Matt, Thanksgiving, Mat maw m correct answer, Scott, Matt.
Speaker 1: What former Star Trek actor actually went to space.
Speaker 2: Man got Birdman? William Shatner. It's correct answer. We got a game here, we got a game here. I forgot William Shatner went up there exciting. It was in those first like the select who well did igle straighthan straight hand went up? Like?
Speaker 1: But it was like the third one, who.
Speaker 2: Did shetner go in the first one with bezos? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so? All right, I like this game that. I like this game, Scott Matt for the win. What do you wear around your waist to hold your pants up? Scott Birdman? My bell correct answer. My question was written by how Oh Hal wrote that hell, good job the birdman.
Speaker 2: Thanks you for that, Matt Man. Matt hates you for that question, apparently. All right, Matt, Matt, Matt, good to have you on daddy O.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, that's.
Speaker 1: A birdman taking out an eight time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: I think he wants it. I think he wants it. Scott. That's win number three. You want to play tomorrow? Yep. Great game