Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your.
Speaker 1: Corners, Ross the Boss, good morning, Good morning brother, how we're doing great?
Speaker 2: You're going for win number two Fresh out of bed head two head challenge? Yes, sir, all right, clean win yesterday? Dude.
Speaker 1: I don't go back and listen all the time, but I did yesterday. You're taking on Craig in a Do you guys remember Craig Tessa?
Speaker 2: No? Whatever? Is that you son of a bitch? You're the whatever guy? Whatever? Dude? You lost? Yeah, b whatever?
Speaker 1: All right. I remember telling I remember you on the air and I said, did you just whatever me?
Speaker 2: And nothing? He just he whatever and hung up. Yeah no, And I like tried to talk to him and he like silent treatment me. I was like, all right, dude, all right, that's cool. That's what's up, the whatever guy. It'll be different today.
Speaker 1: It'll be different today.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well whatever, welcome back. Do I have to say that.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're back? I am all right, Craig, Craig the whatever guy, Ross the Boss. What are they playing for?
Speaker 2: I have a rod T shirt. I remember this guy.
Speaker 1: I never thought you'd show your face around these parts again.
Speaker 2: Good to have you back.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Craig Ross, shout out your name. When you think you know the answer, you need two correct answers. Here comes your first question. Name the artist who released the song? Oops, I did it again.
Speaker 2: Ross Britney Spears. That's correct answer, very close. Why did it have to be close with this guy?
Speaker 1: Go back and listen, Rossen, he got don't give me no whatever, not yet he got you, Craig. Question number two. It's real easy. Just say your name way before the other guy.
Speaker 2: Ross, Craig.
Speaker 1: What science fiction film franchise features optimist Prime Craig Craig.
Speaker 2: The Transformers? Yeah, it is welcome back. Do it just like that?
Speaker 1: Yep? Ross and Craig What beer started a trend of people answering their phone saying.
Speaker 2: Craig before the question was over. Go ahead, but like, why Craig, the whatever guy is the winner. We got to deal with him now. Ross is the one.
Speaker 1: Pump chump Ross, Ross, Ross.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to do that, dude.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back, all right, Ross, goodbye.
Speaker 2: Craig of those was up guys.
Speaker 1: They brought him in for the super Bowl when it was here in Houston, and they all came in the studio and they were all and they were all doing the Guy. They were just all buddies, they were all friends. They were just having the best time ever because they were they knew they were living in the moment. They said, we're not gonna be around here for much longer. And they were all just the partying.
Speaker 2: They were fun. Hey, Craig, whatever guy you want to play tomorrow? Oh sure, I.
Speaker 1: Ever ever thought I hear from you again. Maybe there's maybe there's maybe slow. Jeff will call tomorrow. He's never called us back.