Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: I got Old Greg over here, Old Greg.
Speaker 1: Good morning, i'mrl gren pusy little man, preach. Good to have you back on, dude, you won yesterday.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you stepping in.
Speaker 1: You're going for win number two, and we are in one of those weird situations where we welcome back Paul, who is also going for win number two. One time in the hall mile to meet Paul. Good morning, good morning, okay, bro, welcome back. What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: We got a pair of tickets to see Gaslight Anthem and Counting Crows.
Speaker 2: They're going to be at Smart Financial Center and sugar Land on July thirty first.
Speaker 1: Alex has told me that the Offspring show is the one he's looking forward to the most.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like this is your number two, like you.
Speaker 1: Feel I would say, so, you feel like this is the second best show.
Speaker 2: Of the summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good ticket.
Speaker 2: It is a good ticket.
Speaker 1: I didn't really want to win if I were playing today, Oh yeah, I'd really want to win two.
Speaker 3: Really embarrassing it was this one.
Speaker 2: Like not show your face for a while. Oh, wow, jeez.
Speaker 1: All right, well we got some pretty good players here, Old Greg and Paul. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here comes the questions. Number one, how many wheels? Greg?
Speaker 2: I'm on, Greg, go for it? Four show me four?
Speaker 1: No, No, fuzzy little man Peach went early, Paul, how about the complete question?
Speaker 2: How many wheels does a tri sickle have?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Try meeting three? I feel like we just had that question. I feel like Mo hates both of you.
Speaker 3: I hate everyone.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Most Show. I don't know did we ask that question recently?
Speaker 3: I know that if we did, then you should know the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you know what, Old Greg even double shame? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know we've literally given you the answer before, and why wouldn't you get it?
Speaker 2: Does John keep track of.
Speaker 1: The questions too?
Speaker 3: Probably? I don't know that. I don't know that he does.
Speaker 1: I bet she's going to start now, Old Greg, Paul Paul's on the board?
Speaker 2: Question number two.
Speaker 1: Which Kids Cartoon Show featured Steve Oh, miss.
Speaker 2: Paul for the win? Three?
Speaker 1: One? Okay, speeding all over the place? Where's Adam the cop? This is not easy for me, Old Greg, I don't know how old you are? Which kids cartoon show featured Steve Mister Salt Mailbox, and Blue, amongst other characters.
Speaker 2: Three two, it's the dog Show.
Speaker 1: I don't know the name of the Blues Clues.
Speaker 2: That was great after the buzzer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he also said the name Blue.
Speaker 2: I said blue in there. It was a clue. Okay, oh Blue was using blue and the question was a clue.
Speaker 3: I tried to help Mo.
Speaker 2: It's so meta, you know me. Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's feeding on two questions in a row. Question number three. The slogan just like you like it has been used since two thousand and one for which orange and white fast food chain?
Speaker 2: Old Greg Water Burger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know the slogan, but the orange and white is what did it? She saved your ass on that. Greg's on the board. Welcome back to the game, Greg, geez, it's about time. Just tearing through most questions here, by the way, before the win? Who wrote the play Romeo and Juliet Greg Old, Greg William Shakespeare winner.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a good game, Paul. He just he just got in there before you. All right, I'll pick your word for it.
Speaker 1: You know what that little delay told me? Everything I need to know. I'll leave it at this. I'll leave it at this. Alex, give me an approximate time that this podcast will be available to listen to.
Speaker 3: By eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: All right, Paul, And then I believe you maybe just a little email and maybe just a little follow up email after you listen to it. Paul.
Speaker 2: I'm great having you back on. Oh, Greg, it's a hard fought battle you want to play tomorrow? Get that? Okay, dude, that was a hard one.
Speaker 3: I'm a Greg