Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the.
Speaker 2: Weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 1: Welcome go to episode one two. I don't know either way. Oh, I'm right amazing, nodding. That's good, that's good. It's been a while since we've done spirit Science. It's probably been like three or four months, damn for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the last one we did?
Speaker 1: It was, uh, what did we do.
Speaker 3: Any after energy frequency and Vibration?
Speaker 1: No? I think okay, yeah, okay, I mean relatively newer segment. But yeah, ever since we started to move into the house and all that, we just haven't had to do one of those. So I was like, dang man, it's time to get back in the saddle, you know, get back in the science. So yeah, there we go. There we go. Get back on that get back on that frequency. Dude. So we were talking this week, like, Okay, we're gonna do a spirit science what should we talk about? And Nick was like, well, actually, I've been thinking we should talk about the celestial bodies.
Speaker 3: They're pretty cool. What are they? And what a big rock flowing out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, what are They're pretty crazy?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, and I never thought about that, you know, that's that's a really cool idea. And yeah, so like just thinking about the celestial bodies, it's like they're so fascinating.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I feel like as long as humans have been around, they're like this spectacle that's constantly hanging over our heads. Right Like when I think about celestial bodies, I'm like, obviously, the earliest civilizations like worship the celestial bodies, like worshiped the sun and the moon, And I mean if I barely knew how to speak any language and I saw those things, it's like always floating above like even up for thousands upon thousands and thousands of years, like the celestial bodies have been worshiped in Like, I get it. They're they're weird.
Speaker 1: It's really crazy to put into context, like how disconnected we are today from the celestial bodies when you know, back then, like what they were doing was observing time and all of this spiritual and philosophical significance by looking at them in the night sky, and we don't even really care.
Speaker 4: I think a lot about like how much time we spend watching TV in the evenings in modern day, and I think I always have this thought about like ancient people's just skywatching all night like TV, like watching it move across the sky, understanding how it changes by day and by season. And it's like, like you said, we're so disconnected, and it's like, well, dude, just the hours spent watching TV versus outside.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like how many times have you like looked at the moon and had that everybody? This happens to everybody. I feel like you look at the moon and then it hits you, Like you look at the moon every day all the time, and you're like, there's the moon.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it hits me probably five to seven times a week.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Like when it does hit you, then you think like I'm small. I'm freaking smaller than an atom on a freaking grain of sand. But also it's just weird that it's just like always there. We're locked in this cosmic dance of gravity that like there we have this sun that's always there, always going to be there, well at least for hundreds of billions of years, and then this moon that's just like freaking floating outside of us, like it's.
Speaker 1: Like a spaceship or something. They're like a big old ball of rock, you know.
Speaker 3: You thought I was cheese. I did, I did, I did.
Speaker 1: Why does it got a face on it?
Speaker 3: I know, that's pretty spooky to do.
Speaker 1: You remember that toy when you were little that had the glass panel on it and the little beads and you like put your face in it. That's why.
Speaker 3: Wait, so some big cosmic entity is like pressing his face through the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Alex was like, you know back in the day, you know, we watched so much TV today, and they watched the sky as much as maybe we watched TV today. Could you imagine it's like June twentieth and you're like sitting outside with all your buddies in your tribe, and then you know this constellation that only appears at this portion of the year pops up in the sky and you're like, oh shit, bro, that's my favorite show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're like watching the drama of the It's like reality TV, except with the celestial body.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they got like tattoos. It's a little dipper.
Speaker 3: They're carving it into themselves. Yeah. Yeah. And then imagine when an eclipse happens.
Speaker 1: You're probably not far off. Yeah, oh ship, bro, that's that's a Ryan. That's my favorite character, like like.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you there's drawings of constellations in caves and absolutely, well there have to be.
Speaker 3: No, we've seen them. We've seen them in like Babylon, like Mesopotamia, like Bargate.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, do you draw things that you don't like? Being dead serious?
Speaker 3: Do you draw things you don't like?
Speaker 1: Because I I don't draw a lot, but when I draw, I draw things that I like.
Speaker 3: That's a good point for now. But like imagine being a civilization where nothing was discovered, nothing ever, so they're like, we gotta record this somehow, and we don't have written language yet, so we got to draw this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't really draw like ever. Do you think like that?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what do you think that?
Speaker 4: Like? Okay, because if you really want to get super technical about it, it's still happening. History is still being written, and some people stop to write it down and some people just live their lives. So do you think I mean, there had to have been some people that were like, oh, I'm just enjoying this constellation, and then some other people are.
Speaker 3: Like, wait a minute, I need to write this thing.
Speaker 1: You need to document this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay to take your point seriously for a second. You're like, do you draw things you don't like? Like, think about like journalists and reporters today that might write pieces about things that they don't like.
Speaker 1: We're talking about this is drawing versus writing, because I write about things I don't like a journal you know I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about I'm talking about people like before written language. That's how they recorded things, right.
Speaker 1: Like the Charlie Kelly what never mind, no I s You're saying he didn't know how to write, so he was drawing, just draws pictures, yes, yes, okay, hello, hieroglyphs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I heard of them.
Speaker 1: And you can see and and ancient Babylonian clay tablets they were drawing like the alignments of the planets and the stars, and you know this has just been this ancient fascination and yeah, I mean you think about it. There's this whole system, like the Greeks were naming the planets after their gods, which of course the Romans came in and they're like, actually, you know, we're gonna name them this. But something I discovered today is like the Greeks did the same thing. They named the planets like Zeus, Aphrodite whatever, yes, and the Romans were like, actually it's Venus. Actually it's this and that's that's stuck today. And actually had the money, they had all the money, that's right, man and power. Yeah, that's right, dude, that's just stuck.
Speaker 4: And even though they came in and renamed things, it's still very similar to each other, Like right, the symbolic meaning is still similar.
Speaker 1: Whether it's Greek or the Roman religion is like virtually identical. It's like literally like copied. Yeah, it's just different names.
Speaker 3: But they were like, we want to make sure it's our names, right because obviously, like before, like the Greeks weren't the first civilization to you know, study like astronomy and study the planets and the alignments and constellations.
Speaker 1: They were one of the first.
Speaker 3: They were one of the first, but like the Babylonians did it Childeans, the Mesopotamians, which are Babylonians.
Speaker 1: Egyptians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Egyptians were before the Greeks. So it's like I think all of them together kind of like it was this ongoing thing. But I mean, can you imagine, dude, the Babylonians are like what the seventh or eighth century BC, older older than eighth century older than Oh yeah, that would only be like that would only be like eight hundred BC. Yeah, eight or nine hundred BC. They're like thousands of years. Yeah, oh my god, I can't even fathom it. But to you know, it's it's it always goes back to like the traction thing, the TV thing, like we have TV now, we have we have freaking work lives and all this stuff to distract us, all this technology and all this shit. Like you didn't have shit to do back then, so obviously somebody's sitting around like freaking writing this shit down and figuring out the math and shit.
Speaker 4: Except the people that built the pyramids, So I think they stayed pretty busy.
Speaker 3: You know. Well they were slaves, so that's they had to stay pretty busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if they wanted that bread like like literally, But that's something I wish we could just like have a definitive answer on, like who built these things?
Speaker 3: I need it, like I need it, you know.
Speaker 1: But I was just thinking about something while we were having that talk about like how the Romans like copied the Greek system, you know, alternatively, I could see how like Okay, sure they copied their religious system, you know, but I could see where like, Okay, we want to like make our own system inspired by this one. I mean, naturally, maybe it would make sense to kind of put things like and with names from your own language, like I could I could see, like that's completely reasonable, you know. But absolutely something I learned today is that some of the actually have a list I can, I can call them out. But some of the planets and the dwarf planets and moons like actually do have their original Greek names still, yes, of course not most most of them are the Roman names uh Phobos, that's one of the moons. But the moons of Mars Phobos and Demos, which are the Greek gods. Uh Phobos is the Greek god of fear, Demos is the Greek god of terror. Would be sick if you had two dogs too.
Speaker 3: Really, there are two.
Speaker 1: That would be like sorry, sorry, terror, that's crazy man, because I don't know, bro, that's that's kind of heinous man, that's kind of downright. And Citi is because terror to me is like a fear is like oh you know, and then terror is like.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, if I have guard dogs in the future.
Speaker 1: You'll have to remind me that I said.
Speaker 4: But they gotta be like big ass, like cane corn roilers or something.
Speaker 3: I saw cane corso for the first time. Uh last year. Do you talk about a scary fucking dog.
Speaker 1: I'm all about a well trained You seen a cane corso, imagine it.
Speaker 3: Imagine like a like a bully, like the meanest bully you can imagine, and then imagine it like the size of a Great Dane. Yeah, dude, they're they're like they're.
Speaker 1: You've seen a Sandlot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a dog from Sandlot.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a rotiler? No? No, No, that's not a can.
Speaker 4: That definitely is a dog. Let me see that that dog, that's the dog from Sandlot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, that is the dog for Sandlot.
Speaker 3: I thought that dog, I'm thinking of Beethoven.
Speaker 1: That's a sweetheart, man. You know, I will die on this hill. I miss the nineties, bro, because we had all.
Speaker 3: These movies out there. That's a hot take.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just missed the movies. I missed the vibe where the main character was the dog and it was like air Bud, Air Bud the trash movie, And I almost fucked them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, fighting words.
Speaker 1: That is fighting words, that's fucking dying words. Beethoven, Airbud, Gordy Babe.
Speaker 3: Babe is a pig. So is Gordy.
Speaker 1: They're different pigs. And you know what, different movies and the vibe from these movies. You'll remember this if you're true. Back in these movies, the dog was always like master Master. Remember they always were trying to please the human master, bro. But but the human master was the side character. That's true that the dog was the main character.
Speaker 4: And speaking Ooojo, well, did y'all see that thing about the two thousands were as far away now as the eighties were in the two thousands.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, dude, Yeah, I hate that. And speaking of pigs, man, I have a story. I have a true story. And then I'm gonna move back into the planets. But I was going to bring this up on the episode anyways. So yesterday it's it's it's gonna be like a little bit of a whining road.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I know you're passionate about the subject.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's just it's it's it's gonna end up right where it belongs, and you guys just have to hang in there. So yesterday was me and Jenny's eleven year dating anniverse.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you, that's beautiful. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: So we go to dinner and it was just this dive bar. But the reason we wanted to go there is because I had parogis and Jenny's like super into parogis, and we've been talking about going to this place for like two years, so we were like, let's go. Let's just feast on you know, parogis and junk food and you know, keep it real, low key whatever. So we go there. We get back around I don't know, like seven thirty pretty early, and as I'm parking and getting out of my car, my neighbor across the street here is like, Ryan, Ryan, come here, and I'm like okay, and I walk over there and there's these two strangers that were biking through the neighborhood. And my neighbor and his wife were talking to these this couple who was biking through, and he was like, this young lady here used to live in your house. And I was like, no way, she grew up in this house in the nineteen nineties what. So I was like, come in, and I took them all in and I just let her. I gave him the full tour, let him go through every room, and she was just like melting down, like, oh my god, this was the guest room. Was her room?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Let her see the studio. I was like, was this your room?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it was that one, and a lot of our stuff, like the guest bathroom over here, the floor, the tile, the she when.
Speaker 3: She saw this room was she like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: They were like, what is it about? Yeah, I'm going there.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: And they saw the tile, they saw the counter. It was all the original from when she grew up, like here in the guest room, the hardwood floor just like I've been telling you guys, original and the layout of like the kitchen. She showed me pictures from the nineties. Like it was just really trippy cool because my whole life I've always been like I wish I could do that. So why don't I let her come in?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: And you know, we just had a great They ended up being here for like three hours. Just they start, oh, you guys do a podcast. What's it about? And I'm like, uh, you know, it's it's about this, that and the other, and and God bless her. Jenny was kind of helping me out. Well, this is what they talk about.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't like to talk about it to people if I don't know them, so Jenny's kind of laying it out there. And anyway, so towards the end of the tour, about two hours in, we started to walk outside and it was just really pleasant and we get outside and my neighbor was like, you know, in the house right over there, not the one across, but two houses to the left, the previous homeowner had a pet pig, and this pig would get out a lot and the cops would be called on him. And one day the cops were called on Manny because yeah, because he would be roaming the neighborhood and people thought it was a wild hog, and the police came and they were going to take him to animal control. And my neighbor was like, I'll walk him home. I'll walk him home. And he would walk him home sometimes. But on a particular day with not the previous homeowner of this house my house, but the one before him, the garage was open and the door was open, so my current neighbor was chasing the pig, chased him into the garage and the pig got into my house.
Speaker 3: So at one oh my god, this house has been blessed by a pet p.
Speaker 1: At one point there was a hog in my living room right where I sit and chill. I mean, if you didn't have a hog named Manny.
Speaker 3: Bro, dude, you have to get a pet pig.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what I'm saying, Bro, Like, what are the odds of that? I think that there was a pig in my living room.
Speaker 3: Look, man, you take that as whatever sign you may or may not want to, but I think it's a sign that you need to get a pet pig.
Speaker 1: It was definitely a crazy, like mind expansion for me. And then we walked him out of the front yard and then we saw about twenty five orbs no way yeah with the people uh huh, And they were sitting out there like, oh my god, and they're like, that's what the show's about pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: So we all had a little consciousness expansion last night thanks to the pig. Thanks to the pig, and then they got to see the orbs.
Speaker 3: But true story, Wow, that's cool. Casey told me that the previous owners you had like bumped into him or met him or something. I didn't know that, like they came in and saw everything, and then.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I never met the previous owners. These people were like from the nineties right right, the people up here.
Speaker 3: Right, the people who used to live here. Yeah, but I didn't know that they like came in and saw everything, and then I definitely did not know that they saw orbs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, in all seriousness, I was going to tell that story anyway, but the pig was a perfect segue. But yeah, dude, it was crazy. I mean they were just popping up left and right, and like, the bizarre thing is usually when this happens, there's an intention. I didn't have this intention. I didn't have the intention of SkyWatch with these people. I didn't even want to talk about it. I was just showing them the house. And it's like, how do I address the elephant in the room that you know what the podcast is about. We get out there, and sure as shit, dude, the orbs just started appearing. And I saw one distinctly for about five seconds, and I was like, should I point it out? Should I not? And I decided in my brain, the fact that they're appearing means that I have a duty to point it out m hm. Reason, and that's why they appear. And they were seeing them and they were totally open to it. And the boyfriend, again I'm not naming names obviously intention but the boyfriend of the lady who grew up here, he turned out to be like really into this stuff. He had heard of Skinwalker Ranch. I was like, oh, dude, way you know, and it was just crazy. It was the craziest thingy like if we did not get home from our anniversary dinner at that precise moment where she was outside. And the funny thing is like when my neighbor saw her outside, they were walking their bikes, and he was like, he's just a friendly guy. He just talks to everybody that passes through. I mean, he's the kind of guy. When I was moving in here and I didn't live here yet, he was like coming into my garage at night and make sure the tools were in stolen. He's just a friendly guy, he's like, you know. And he walks out to her and he's like, why are you walking your bike? You're supposed to be riding it. And she was like, well, you know, I really wanted my boyfriend to see where I grew up, So wow, I got to have the opportunity to like help her see this house that she hasn't seen in thirty years. Oh my god, that she's like constantly wishing she could go down memory Lane. And then we all saw the orbs. It was really bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine what like a crazy magical night that was for her, Like not only did she get to come and see her childhood home, but then like she saw something completely mind blowing in the same night, Like that must have felt really really crazy. By the time they left it o'clock, it was like it was one thousand percent it's fate, like exactly she I mean, it's she happened to be here at the exact moment that you guys were getting home. And then if that wasn't enough, like she saw orbs like they were there. I feel like they were there for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, that's coral. I had the feeling it was it was there for her and her boyfriend, but also my neighbors.
Speaker 3: Really, oh you're you're across the street. Neighbor saw him too.
Speaker 1: They yeah, they came, yeah, no way, and they were just like, wow, this is cool, Like, you know, my neighbor was like. He was like, he's a funny guy. He was like, so what are they?
Speaker 3: I was like, he was just even talked.
Speaker 1: About this never at all.
Speaker 3: No, Oh my god, what a cool like.
Speaker 1: And see when I bought the house back in March, and I started meeting him, Like day one of buying the house, I walked up to him and said, hey, you know, here's my name. We exchanged numbers. He took me on a little tour of his garage and and you know, he was friends with the previous homeowner. And I was like, well, when I'm done with the work, I'll give you a tour of all the new work. So yesterday I was like, well, well come in because you haven't seen the renovations yet. So all the four of them came through the house, my neighbors and the couple. So when we're seeing the orbs, he's like, well what are they? And I was like, uh, you know, it's like I'm in this strange situation when people ask these questions where it's like how do I say this in a way that they will understand? You know? So I was like, oh, well, you know, it's complicated and it's a long story. He's like cool, I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, come on, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, well, you know, and Jenny starts giving me, you know, help here, and she's like, well, his father in two thousand and seven had an encounter in this and this and this, and then he was missing for four hours. And he was like he was missing and I was like, yeah, well, you know, I don't like to say the A word. And he was like what a word? And I was like, you know, like like I don't like that word. But he was missing and they couldn't find him. He goes uh. When I was a little kid, I used to always think, ah, gee, I wish I would be abducted by aliens.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: It's just like ah gee. It was just it was disarming because usually when I'm telling this story to people that have no knowledge of this, they're like hmm, and they don't ask questions and they're like this is crazy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But it was just like how open they were to everything, and just like without even a thought, without the thought in my mind like gee, I wish they could see, it just started appearing and I had the distinct sense like not only is this insane and I've never experienced this before. Uh, but I did feel like they were meant to see and like it was fate. It was weird.
Speaker 3: That is so incredible, dude. That's like a vortex of like like three different timelines converging and having like this special moment all at one time.
Speaker 1: And there were insane synchronicities too, like the I'm just gonna say the girl even though she's older than me, but you know, the girl who lived here, her I think her her stepmother's name is Jennifer. Wow, her father's name is Chris. What the boyfriend's sister's name was Jennifer. So there was all these like other synchronicities to it play. And plus it was you know, our eleven year anniversary, so it was like kind of a special day for me and Jenny. And then you know, we get home from dinner at like seven, seven thirty and then next thing you know, we're hanging out with our neighbors on our anniversary till like ten ten thirty pm.
Speaker 3: It was so weird, really really bizarre and awesome. Yeah, that's such a cool thing.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting day that's so epic and.
Speaker 3: So now, like the ice is broken, like you don't, you know with the neighbors and yeah.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, he was like, come to think of it, I saw your dad's booth but I didn't know what it was at the Azellia Festival. And I was like, well, you probably didn't realize who it was because I wasn't there till Sunday. He's like, yeah, I could have sworn I seen your dad's booth and I was like, yeah, we so anyway, you know, talking about pigs, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, talking about pigs.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some planets. Let's talk about what's your favorite planet? Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That one?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: You do? Yeah? How about you? Meg?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nept me you go why Neptwo's blue and it's like the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all it's it's like the water.
Speaker 1: I'm said, that's honest that I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: I like it. Okay, you just said.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite planet?
Speaker 3: And I picked one, like immediately, that's what I wanted. It is great.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give two answers. Okay, my first answer would be if it counts, I would say the Sun, but that's not a planet, So then I'll give a planet answer in celestial bodylest your body, the Sun planet. I don't know, it's hard to say. It's between. It's probably between Jupiter and I'm not talking like esoterically. I'm just talking about the way it looks. It's pretty, it's a big ball or whatever. That's why I picked mine. Yeah, Jupiter or m I don't know, man, I'll go with Jupiter also esoterically, probably your favorite esoterically would probably better. No, no, no, probably Mercury. Yeah, probably Mercury or Jupiter. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Jupiter is esoterically my favorite. Okay, but visually and in all other departments.
Speaker 1: Neptune pretty dope, dude, what about you?
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, Visually the Earth is the prettiest. But I think, like, conceptually and esoterically, Venus it's like like the whole you know about the fungus that lives in the clouds and shit.
Speaker 6: Oh no, okay, Oh, this is the perfect episode to talk about. This is this is nuts. You're not gonna believe this, but it's one thousand percent real, verifiable.
Speaker 3: Look it up. There's life on Venus. There is life on Venus right now. It's been there we don't know how long. But dude, there's this there's this species of fungus that lives in the clouds on venus. Wow, and when it rains, this is so mind blowing when it rained, because obviously venus is boiling hot. So but it still has like weather cycles technically, like it does rain. The rain just never gets to the ground. It evaporates before it gets to the ground. But in those rain drops are tiny little spores, these little tiny like fungal yeah, like fungus creatures, and they fall in the rain and they die when it gets like to the heat into the atmosphere of venus, it's they boil, the water boils, the little fungus thing dies, and then the spores float back up to the clouds and they grow back into bigger little fungus. And then the cycle just continues, bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, little it's like little, but it's a little bigger than the other. Yeah, So that's reading.
Speaker 1: I'm reading it's a.
Speaker 3: Constant cycle of reincarnation, rebirth constantly.
Speaker 1: Well that's just true with fungus, Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: In general, if you google life on Venus Venus venus, it will immediately say no, but what you have to dig and then and then I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got this space dot.
Speaker 4: Com article from uh fungus and clouds on Venus, So that's cool.
Speaker 1: I did not know about that at all. That is so fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: And then the fact that at one point it was thought to be like Earth like and some sort of it's like the.
Speaker 1: Twin sister of Earth or whatever because we're relatively the same size, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that's cool. They think that the two planets were very, very similar, and they pretty much know that at one point it was like it would have it would have been habitable, like it would have supported life at one point, that potentially even human life.
Speaker 1: But is Venus hotter than Mercury?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. I know that the whole planet sworn Venus is like it's a hellscape. It's like hell, like straight up, it is like covered in volcanoes and lava, and.
Speaker 4: Like Venus is hotter than Mercury, and that we with an average surface temperature of one hundred and sixty seven degrees oh I'm sorry, eight hundred and sixty seven degrees fahrenheit, like obviously four hundred and sixty four celsius for our other worldly listeners. Obviously there's an explainable reason for this, which I do not know, but my brain is like, how weird is that Venus is hotter than mercury, But mercury is supposed to be like.
Speaker 1: The hot closer to the sun. Oh yeah, Like what is the reason for that?
Speaker 4: The average surface temperature on mercury is three hundred and thirty three degrees fair.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh, one of the odds. I think. I think Venus is hotter because it it like basically imploded. Like it's like one of the few leading things that because we don't know exactly what happened, the cataclysm that happened, but one of the very most if not the most, like leading theory is that like the the it it just the volcanoes became completely out of control, Like the magma beneath the Earth came became volatile, and like volcanoes just started exploding all over the planet.
Speaker 4: Which probably is they're saying it's greenhouse gases, but that makes sense because that's what volcanoes produced, apparently greenhouse Yeah, they say it's hotter than mercury because of the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Apparently it is like a thing that can domino pretty quickly, like if volcanoes. If all it takes from what I from the limited stuff that I looked into, all it takes is like two maybe three big eruptions at one time around a planet, and it could domino into like straight up planetary cataclysm. Dang, which is what they think might have happened to Venus.
Speaker 1: That is really interesting. So springboarding off of that, I'm gonna go into just really basically like this is obvious, everybody knows this, but it's the episode to talk about this. So, like we said, the planets are named after like Greek Roman deities, some of them dwarf planets are actually named after like Hawaiian deities and Easter Island, which I thought was cool. Cool, But Mercury is the Roman name. The Greek is Hermes, and they named it that, I guess because it moves the quickest to cross the sky, and you know, Hermes is supposed to be like right Venus. Obviously in Greek that would be Aphrodite because it's the brightest planet in the night sky, so it's beautiful, it's shining Earth. The Roman name is Terra Terra matern or Gaya, and there is apparently an etymology with the name Gaya. I didn't like copy it down because I didn't want to go too deep into the names of those celestial bodies. But I don't know how we landed on Earth. Maybe that's not related to the mythological name. But the Greeks called it Gaya, you know, yeah, yeah, Mars obviously aries in the Greek it's just because it was red. They're like, yeah, it's like red and warlike. And then we talked about the moons of Mars earlier, Demos and Phobos, the Greek gods of terror and fear. Obviously, Jupiter is Zeus. It's the largest, pretty obvious. There are seventy nine moons of Jupiter and most of them. Can you verify that? Because that is a pretty wild number. I just I just wrote that down and that that's kind of like, I feel like I need a double check.
Speaker 3: It's a freaking huge planet.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine it's a ton, and they could be tiny, some of them could be right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, As of February twenty twenty three, Jupiter. This is this is the Google AI by the way, So as of twenty twenty three, Jupiter has ninety two confirmed moons.
Speaker 1: Yo. Oh, that's crazy. So from what I was seeing, most of them are named after lovers or daughters of Zeus.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: That's countless of those, right, they'll never run out, not ninety two of them. Ye, Saturn Chronus Playboy in the Greek eighty two moons, mostly named from Greek mythology Urinus. It's the only planet with the original Greek name, let's go, and it's the god of the sky in the heavens. And then you have Neptune, which is Besidon the Greek. I don't know. I didn't like see on this resource, Like why did they name it? Maybe because it's blue and watery, you know, like you were discussing. I'll find out because it's my favorite for sure. Neptune has fourteen moons, and they have Greek names. So, like, it's crazy that some of these celestial bodies do still have the Greek names, you know, because we were talking about in the beginning.
Speaker 3: They it is cool. I wonder why it's crazy, but yeah, it is cool that some of them retain their original names.
Speaker 1: Then you have the dwarf planets in our solar system. You have Series which is Demeter, actually fun fact about Series. I think, so the dwarf planets are.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: This is gonna sound like common sense to some people, but I feel like it's not. I feel like maybe this is something we learned in like the fourth grade or something a long time ago and never thought about again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when you think about the Solar System and you always see that traditional chart of the rings, right, and it's like, you know, you line all the planets up in their distance from the Sun even though they're on like a orbital ring. Series is like in between. I think it's like Earth Mars, or it's like Mars and Jupiter.
Speaker 3: You never hear about it almost ever.
Speaker 1: Right, but it's like right there, like it ain't like it's far away somewhere like no, it's like right here. But it's a dwarf planet, so no one really talks about it. It's crazy Aris, which is the Greek goddess of discord. The Greek name uh the moon of Eris is Desomnia, which is the daughter of Eris again with the Greek name. Holmea dwarf planet from Hawaiian mythology. Cool make make from Easter Island and then you have Pluto. Rest in peace, you know, they they nerve, they nerved him. It's still a planet to me, damn it. Oh yeah, yeah, bring it back. I thought they were considering bringing it back. Hades.
Speaker 3: There's a Hades planet.
Speaker 1: It's Pluto Roman.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: And then you have the moons of Pluto, which are Charn obviously, the centaur from Greek myth Nixt, the Greek goddess of the night, the High, the Greek monster sticks river in the Greek underworld, you know this, and then Cerberus.
Speaker 3: So they're all like stuff orbiting haites. Literally, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I didn't know Pluto head moons. I didn't either, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's just it's fascinating to think, Like, I guess where I'm going with this is I wanted to talk first about like the mythology behind the celestial bodies, and you know, we kind of talked about how there was this significance and the ancients would ponder and there's this mystical wonder. But now we can talk about the hermetic philosophy of what the planets are and how they like believed that they influenced us. Right, So just going through that, So Mercury Occult significance of mercury, obviously associated with communication, intellect, travel. Mercury is linked to the Greek god Hermes, the messenger of the gods, Hermes true Magistus, the legendary sage obviously associated with the origins, said to be the fusion of the Greek Hermes and the Ypi thought the effects of the planet. According to esoteric philosophy, it's believed that this rules communication, travel, intellect thought processes. When you have an affliction in this area, it's supposed to cause misunderstanding, travel delays, or intellectual confusion. So the general esoteric belief of the planets and the influence that they exert is that they're not just physical planets like we understand today, but actually, and maybe they can be that and be the esoteric version too, right, just like we are a physical, fleshy body, but we are also a spiritual being, right, same with the planets.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the understanding is that the planets are like planetary logoi or logos, you know, they're they're these massive ascended beings who have evolved to the point of being like a super consciousness. Wow. So the belief is that these are entities and that their consciousness has a direct influence on our consciousness, and that also Earth is one of these super consciousnesses. According to the theosophical perspective, some planets are labeled sacred planets. Some planets are labeled non sacred planets. It's not that they're evil or that they're not holy or whatever. The sacred planets are called this from the theosophical perspective because it's believed that they have reached the enlightenment, that they have gone through the phases of evolution, but that there are some planets, maybe like ours, that have not fully gone through that evolution, which explains why you know, look at the population today. It's all crazy. People are divided and there's all this disharmony and chaos. So like maybe our planet is going through the process of becoming a sacred logos you.
Speaker 3: Know, woo. That makes my mind go crazy. So it's like planets or they are like beings. Like even if you look at it strictly from a scientific stepoint like it has to be they have they basically have circulatory systems and nervous systems and like cells. Yeah, exactly, Like it's it's like a big giant being and that it's crazy to think that. Like, if you zoom out a little bit, if there's a population on a planet, the population is kind of like the cells of that being, and if they are all individually reaching enlightenment, then the planet will reach enlightenment. Right, that's just making my mind go crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's very fascinating to think about.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: But maybe they also are the physical thing. Yeah, you know, they can. They could be both, just like we are both. Just like everything is dual, you know, if it exists in this material reality, it stands to reason that it also has, you know, the spiritual half, right venus. The cult significance of that is you know, it's obviously love, beauty, art, attraction, fertility, sex basically, you know, that's how the Greeks viewed her. That's why she was always you know, hotti, well, you know, let's just leave it there.
Speaker 7: But she was always front, you know, and she was back in you know.
Speaker 1: But but so that's why, you know, the brightest planet in the night sky was adorned with this name, and the Hermitic connection is it embodies attraction and unity in the universe. It's so bright, it's it's beautiful, it's you could think of venus or aphrodite also esoterically as like the mother. So it it it brings forth creation, you know, as above, so below governs the effects of the planet on us. Believed it esoterically that it affects our areas of love, beauty, harmony. If we're having an affliction in this area, it could lead to relationship issues or lack of self worth, mars cult significance. It represents dry aggression courage, but it embodies the principle of the the dynamic force and the idea that the action in the material world is a reflection of spiritual battles within. That's crazy, it's war.
Speaker 3: Makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: More like man, that's wild. But it's like the inner war, you know, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: It's it's mirror symbolism.
Speaker 1: Right. So the effects on us, it's supposed to drive our ambition, our energy, our courage. When negatively aspected, it can incite unnecessary conflicts or impulses. So again it's like, if you think about this, because after we go through this, I wanted to go in some of the scientific data, and I think you found some too, But I started digging. I want to go ahead and give a disclaimer. There is like no scientific existence that I could find that exists that planets outside of Earth and then the Moon and the Sun have some sort of physiological change in US, some sort of influence in us. It may exist, I didn't find it. I found plenty of evidence that you know, the Earth, the Sun, and maybe the Moon have an effect on us. So it's like, Okay, I still wanted to talk about what the belief was that these planets have an effect on us. Yeah, you know, And I think like it stands to reason that just because the modern scientific dogma of today has not discovered some of these things that the ancients have been claiming, doesn't necessarily mean that they cannot be true, you know what I mean. But I didn't find it, you know, But I think the idea here is that just because there may not be you know, some sort of electromagnetic physical data on waves and charts and graphs that exists that we do literally do not have the data for that to corroborate what these ancients are saying. I still believe that, like you know, astrology and all of these things, there has to be some level of truth to this energetically. But you know, don't worry, because there is plenty of evidence that the Sun and the Earth and then again maybe the Moon do have an energetic effect on us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a thousand percent for sure. And I think, I mean, you know, you can't scientifically prove consciousness either. I mean you can, you can powerfully suggest it.
Speaker 1: I think you can. I just don't think we know.
Speaker 3: How, right exactly. That's more so what I mean, like, you know, so if that is true, then it could be possible that these these celestial bodies are having effects on us in ways we can't yet measure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might not just know how right, right, you know, That's what I'm trying to say. Like, I don't think we're at that point yet where we scientifically have all of this knowledge. I could be very very wrong, but I personally believe that we hypothetically. I think that everything that is true and actually exists can be proven or discovered if you know how, if you have developed the tools, you know. And I think that someday we will be able to prove consciousness. I think that's going to be one of the things that helps us make that leap. Yeah, someday.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at Newton and Einstein. They were theorizing things hundreds of years ahead of their own time that were later proven when the technology was created to prove it, when they found a way to prove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I don't know, but yeah, so Jupiter pretty obvious there. It's the it's the biggest planet. It's it's the expansion, abundance wisdom. It represents the expansive force of the universe and the spiritual blessings that come from aligning with divine wisdom. The effects that it's supposed to have on us is it's it brings expansion, wisdom, prosperity. If there's an affliction in this area of our lives, it could lead to over indulgence or missed opportunity. So I don't know if you guys are noticing this theme where it's like it could be out of balance positively or negatively, so it's like over indulgence or just completely missing out entirely, you know, both sides. Yeah, exactly. Yeah, And it seems that like that's just true about astrology in general or tarot, like if you pull a card or if you pull it upside down.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's like the yin and the yang the light and the dark, the mirror haves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's true about astrology. Like something I've noticed, just you know, a pattern in my life is like I do like to check astrology apps every day because I'm curious to see how it will line up. And I have noticed some days where it's like you're gonna have a terrible day, bro, and then it's like an amazing day. I'm like, Okay, something did happen today that could have given me a terrible day, but maybe on this particular day, I was just feeling competent enough to tackle it. And then alternatively, sometimes it'll tell me, you know, you're gonna have an amazing day, it's gonna be a breakthrough, and I feel like shit, you know. So it's like I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: It's significant one way. You know, it's significant one way or another. Like you're saying, like you could have maybe the meaning and the reason for you to look at that horoscope on that day was so that you would try to defy it, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, maybe it's telling you you're gonna have a bad day, so then you're like, no, I'm gonna have a good day. And that was what was written in the stars to happen for you on.
Speaker 1: That day, right like behind the silly little app Yes, you know there's like a deeper meaning much much. Yeah, no, that that that I didn't consider it like that, but yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean do presidents You know how many presidents have just like an on hand astrologer and like consult them for like every major like Reagan. Reagan had one on payroll. Son, he had that dude. Like anytime he made any major decision, he consulted his court wizard. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one time it was like, bro, don't go out he got shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't go to Texas. Don't go to tex.
Speaker 1: He's like, you need to stay inside and chill with the lady.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, well, you know, I appreciate your input, but I think I, you know, need to go out today and maybe get like a cheeseburger. Then you got shot. He should have listened.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, it's funny you said Texas unrelated. But in my uh numerology findings, the foundation year for certain states and countries, you know obviously has a Chinese zodiac animal, and whether or not that animal is compatible with the year you were born could basically you have states where you would have states and countries where you have a good time in states and countries where it's always kind of a fight. Really yeah, speak get your astrology to say, hey, bro, stay away from Wisconsin. Seriously. Like I got a I got a whole report done and it was like, you'll you'll do really good in these states.
Speaker 3: What about North Carolina for you?
Speaker 4: It doesn't it's neither good or bad. But America in general is bad for me because it's a it's a monkey. America was founded in a monkey. Ye that that is tragic.
Speaker 3: I've that for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta get away, bro, you're about to, you know, it's really Yeah, I'm about to.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked up France yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looked that up, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna tell you it's gonna be fucking great.
Speaker 4: Any French own me's out there. But what was I gonna say?
Speaker 3: Everything is bigger.
Speaker 1: America man is skinte.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Whatever? I don't know. And energy of the land, man, that's crazy, you'll think of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we have.
Speaker 1: Any French omies.
Speaker 3: I bet we do.
Speaker 1: I'm sure maybe I don't know I sound off. I haven't gotten a message from one.
Speaker 3: French omies sound off.
Speaker 1: We did the analytics, we all got together. I think it was last Sunday, and I don't remember discussing France.
Speaker 3: But also, if there's any of y'all chilling in Greece, that'd be cool. There's probably like one, if any, maybe a half of a guy.
Speaker 1: I think we're like, well, we got like seven percent of a guide.
Speaker 3: That's nine.
Speaker 1: It's about nine.
Speaker 3: It's nine. I haven't checked it in a while. It might have gone up.
Speaker 1: We're killing it in California though, Yeah, we are California loves Yeah.
Speaker 4: Surprisingly, you know, if we cut your fingers off, there will be less of you statistically, making the Greek part anymore.
Speaker 3: Start losing limbs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, then your.
Speaker 4: Greek percentage will go up because there's less of a total.
Speaker 1: No, that's actually true, because at first I didn't believe you, but then I thought about it. That makes a lot of.
Speaker 3: Sense to cut off the parts of me that aren't Greek looking.
Speaker 1: But but what if, But what if, like just hear me out, man, what if some of that Greek is like concentrated in fact?
Speaker 3: What I'm worried about are these Greek hands? I don't know. I need to find the parts of me that are not Greek.
Speaker 1: And does the camera make my hands look small? Don't look at my hands? I kind of you know what they say about small hands, man, small gloves, shitty ass hands shake Saturn satter, I'm almost done with the planets. Got a few, yeah, a few more. The occult significance. It symbolizes boundaries, limitations, discipline, and time. And that makes sense. It's like father time, you know. It's it's cool when you think about like the myth and then like the esoteric, and how that you know aligns with the myth.
Speaker 3: This is Saturn slash Kronos right.
Speaker 1: It teaches the lessons of the material world, the cycles of birth, death, and re It's also associated with the alchemical processes of transformation. It represents in the areas that it affects us. It represents discipline, time, and karma. The challenges from Saturn often manifest as delays, time related restrictions, boundaries, imprisonment, you could say, or heavy responsibilities. The sun. It represents the self, vitality, the core essence of being, of existing. It stands for the divine spark within each individual and the journey towards enlightenment. It governs vitality, ego, the core self, issues of identity, health, self expression. That's like the areas it's really supposed to affect us in the moon, emotions, intuition, subconscious mind. It mirrors the mysteries of the inner world, the unconscious, reflecting the Hermetic principle of correspondence between the inner and the outer worlds. It influences emotions, moods, your intuition. If you have an affliction in the area of your moon where your moon is aligned, you know, astrologically, it could lead to mood swings, emotional sensitivity, or confusion. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Almost always been related to mood. Isn't that where the word lunatic comes from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna talk about that a little bit because I'm almost done with this and we're gonna get into the science.
Speaker 3: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 1: A cult significance of uranus is that it symbolizes innovation, rebellion, and sudden insights. The Hermetic connection is that it disrupts and brings forth new ways of thinking, echoing the Hermetic emphasis on progressive revelation and the evolution of thought. Innovation, change, rebellion. The challenges might involve unexpected upheavals or restlessness. I would be curious if you could look this up for me, if you could see if there's some sort of mythological connection between Uranus and Lucifer. Neptune represents dreams, illusions, spiritual visions. It delves into the depths of the collective unconscious in the mysteries beyond the veil, similar to the Hermetic pursuit of hidden truths. The way it's supposed to affect us is that it's your dreams, intuition, spiritual connections. An afflicted neptune can lead to illusions, deceptions, and lost boundaries. And the last one Pluto, because remember it used to be a planet, so I figured, why not count it? The ancients, you know, gave it the mythological significance. It's transformation, rebirth, the unseen forces of the underworld. The transformative energy aligns with the alchemical processes in hermetic philosophy. Was it on is a Lucifer?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: I'm laughing because.
Speaker 8: I I googled Uranus and Lucifer and it's all blay blade ship. Apparently there's two pieces of a blame blade yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, you can't say it.
Speaker 9: You can't say he said bla blade.
Speaker 4: But there's two pieces. One is called uranus and the other piece is a lucifer. And apparently it's a popular company.
Speaker 9: No confirmed, there's a mythological connection between you and it's Yeah, bro, let's go dude, except it's just us ripping it for like an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get the little stadium.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you ever have bab blades?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 1: My friends that I would play with my friends. Yeah, my friends did.
Speaker 3: Our block, our street was it was on site, brou like you'd see it. You'd see my friends. They were walking down the street with that little stadium. They bring that ship over. That's how we would settle beefst that cord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that ship was serious. Yes, it was so confirmed. Confirmed a thousand, last one. Pluto. I'm just gonna start back because we stopped in the beginning of it. Transformation, rebirth, and the unseen forces of the underworld. Pluto's transformative energy aligns with the alchemical processes in hermetic philosophy, which seek to transmute based materials into spiritual gold. The effects that's supposed to have on us are transformation, rebirth and deep unconscious forces. Challenges often involve deep seated fears, power struggles, or intensive transformations. Okay, we're done with the mythological here we are an hour in, so let's focus on the science. Something I found is that there is a lot of data now about the Shumann resonance, the electromagnetic frequency of the Earth. What's the Shumann resonance. So basically they discovered that I think it was like every second there's fifty to one hundred lightning strikes around the world constantly, and there's this layer of the Earth called the ionosphere where they can measure the electromagnetic frequency emitted by these lightning strikes in waveforms. So they set up these stations around the planet, and there's like multiple ways that they can get this data. I think it's like these massive standing towers and they have these like horizontal I don't you know. I don't care about the specifics of how they do it. I don't know. But what they found is that by having these these stations all over the Earth, they can measure a constant electromagnetic frequency of the Earth, and sometimes it can spike and I think I read that it can spike up to like shocking numbers like forty five or fifty herts, which the base level is seven point eighty three, so it can it.
Speaker 3: Can spike really hot, that's tremendous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or it can go pretty low, so it's seven point eight three herts, which is interesting because if you think about the frequencies of the brain, you have a frequency band from delta all the way up to gamma, and these are states of mental activity. So delta is anywhere from zero to four herts. And then when you go from four to about eight herts, that's theta, which is dreams. I forgot to say what delta was, but it's like deep sleep, No dreams, just deep sleep. Then you have theta, which is intense meditation, dreaming, restoration of the body, the healing processes. Then when you go up from like eight to about I think it's twelve hurts, you have alpha. It could be ten hurts. I'm not sure, but it's eight to ten to twelve herts. You have alpha, which is like they call it like wakefulness, rested wakefulness, like kind of like really relaxed. You're maybe light meditation, maybe you're watching a movie and you just kind of have your brain turned off, but you're not like, oh you know what I mean, y, you just kind of like very relaxed. Yeah, maybe the flow state, you know, like not a lot of intense thinking and complex strategizing and problem solving going on, but you're alert. Then you have Beta, which is like work, work, work, work work. You know, you're you're thinking, you're you're constantly mentally active, and you're in a very high mental state solving math equations, challenging, tackling challenging problems. You know, just your typical brain wave state throughout the day for ninety nine percent of the world is mostly Beta. And then you have Gamma, which is like I think it's like up to like forty hertz and beyond, which is like extreme levels of focus and very high levels of mental activity. And it's cool because there's a lot of data that shows that like the brain being in these different states, these different wave bands, has different healing effects on the body.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, I thought it was just like Theta that is kind of a healing prequel.
Speaker 1: Well, like even Gamma, there there were some studies to show that like being in the Gamma state for certain amounts of time, I think like alleviates symptoms of depression and anxiety and certain mental issues. So it's like there's definitely this broad field of studying how the mind and the body and spirit are affected by these frequency bands, which brings me to another really important subject that I'm not going to go deep into, but just bring it to people's awareness, which is Monroe. You know, while we were there, they showed us this whole documentary about why the frequencies work, binaural beads and how you can train the brain to get into these theta wave states. Theta is the magic. Theta is like, you know where the serious stuff happens. Like when you do the Monroe meditations, they're getting you to Theta. They're getting you to that threshold where you're like on the boundary of falling asleep. Interesting, the Schumann residence is in theta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: So there's data that is basically supporting that the Earth go figure is constantly pulsing this theta wave frequency right seven point eighty three herts putting your feet on grass right, connecting with the electromagnetic frequency of the Earth or I don't know, in training your brain to beat to this frequency, literally going seven point eight three human hurts resonance. Putting on the headphones and training your brain, you you can literally force your body to get into these states. And I'm going to read from this study where they found out about the effects of grounding and sleep. It's let me see here, It's.
Speaker 3: Like the Earth wants you in a theda like frequency, in a theta state. You know, it's resonating that absolutely.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's in the same way that that the water on Like what what is the simatic cymtictic? Yeah, like the frequency effects what's around it? So I think, yeah, frequency, that's a great we are the water right, well right, yeah, that's that's going to come up in the moon conversation, you know, because the push and pull of the tide.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that was the belief.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: But so let's just from this scientific the Inspired Performance Institute. Doctor Winifred Otto Schumann, a German physicist, first predicted the existence of the resonance in nineteen fifty two. He came up with this concept while teaching about atmospheric electricity. I'm just kind of paraphrasing. Schumann was working on mathematical equations to describe the electrical properties of the Earth and the behavior of electromagnetic waves within the ionosphere cavity. Basically, they realized, just like I said, they found approximately seven point eight hurts or seven point eighty three herts is the Schumann resonance. This is the alpha theta brain. It's the threshold between alpha theta the schumanness that grounding frequency. When humans tune into the seven point eight three frequency, they experience numerous benefits that are all backed by science, such as enhanced memory and learning, improve stress tolerance, emotional balance, grounding. There's a Japanese study conducted nineteen fifty six where they took I'm sorry it was conducted in like two thousand and nine. They took fifty six adults and they found that your blood pressure is actually significantly lowered over time by being exposed to the human resonance. So oh, I totally believe that very powerful effects just by being exposed to this frequency, right, lowered blood pressure may lead to improved mood and reduced stress levels. They found from being exposed to this frequency. For anyone who wants to read the study, it's called does the Shuman residence affect our blood pressure? So there are more studies this show. Like basically there's implications that it impacts our circadian rhythm. So when we talk what is the circadian rhythm? The eyes are these complex the way that they're connected to the pineal gland.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So the pineal gland is what everybody thinks of as the third eye. It sits at the seat right here, above your eyebrows and your nose in the center. There's these optic nerves in the pineal gland that are connected to our eyes. So every day that we're going outside and we're exposed to light basically, so you wake up in the morning, you go outside, you know, you get direct sunlight. The pineal gland is receiving the data from that light transmitted from your eyes. Right. So there's this thing called the circadian rhythm where the human mind and body functions on an actual twenty four hour clock. We might not consciously know, like, oh, what time is it, I don't know. The body knows natural. It's natural because it's programmed by the sun. Right. So they've actually found in addition to the sun affecting our circadian rhythm and blood pressure and other things like mood and other various illnesses and diseases. The Shuman residence effects are circadian rhythm, and there was a study that shows that when you sleep with being exposed to the Shuman residence, which is grounding, it has a like significant effects on mood, mental performance, memory, all kinds of amazing positive benefits healing. Right, so interesting because your mother in law, Alex, when we were at that party last weekend, I went and me and Jenny went and was chatting with her for a while. And yes, I know he's not married yet. Okay, it's just easier. But your mother in law, we were talking, I'll be two weeks away when this comes out, pretty much. Yeah, so it's just easier to assume, you know, mother in law. It's easier to say that you're soon to be mother in law. And now I've spent all this time, you know, so this just feels like the whole things against me. So anyway, No, but seriously, we got to talking man, and we had a really amaz chat and she was telling me and Jenny that every night for the past maybe a few months or so, she's been sleeping with a grounding blanketing blank.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I was like, what's a grounding cake it copper blanket. Well, I don't have to guess. She said there's like silver in it, and she plugs it into the wall, and I think there's like some sort of copper note or something and admits a grounding frequency your home. Your home. Uh, all of your electric in your house is grounded. Okay, so that makes sense.
Speaker 4: The key that's there's two Well, I'm not gonna get all nerd about please do speak out of turn about electricity. But basically you have you have a hot side and a ground, right, so your ground goes to earth, and if your ground gets interrupted, that your stuff don't work. So yeah, that makes sense. Instead of running a copper wire outside and digging it into the ground, plugging a blanket into the outlet of your house will eventually find it's ground.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense. I never thought about it like that.
Speaker 3: What is the purpose of this grounding blanket?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so it's not like a full blown blanket. It's like a strip of cloth that has materials in it, like silver, copper, And I guess that's why you plug it in. That makes sense because it's grounding to the wiring house. So your body is electric, right, And grounding yourself. So walking outside barefooted, that's grounding yourself, right. But if you lay on conductive material and then conductive material goes outside into ground and it's grounded, then you therefore are grounded.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like a strip of blanket, right. It's not like something you know, cut all up in and you lay it on the bed.
Speaker 3: It's lay on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's maybe like this wide and it just covers the surface of the bed and you plug it in. So it's grounding blanket, but it's really not even a blanket, so your mother in law told me and Jenny coincidentally, we started having this conversation because we found out at the Azalea Festival that we see the same massage therapist, Zeke, the One and only magical Zeke, who's just an amazing guy. And we hit it off and you know, he's in our discord and he's yeah, we've played magic with him. Yeah, you know, we need we together. Really Yeah, I didn't know that nice. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we dropped your dad off and walked someone into the hotel and then that's sick.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't know that. He's really just like the coolest guy anyway, so we found out that she sees the same guy because we all bought into each other at the Zelia Festival and it was like, what, how do you guys know each other? So this past weekend, me and Jenny went up to her and we were like, when's the last time you seen Zeke? She was like Tuesday, Like months, We've been too busy. But it was just funny, and then she started saying, you know, I started sleeping with this grounding blanket and I've had it for I'm just gonna say a few months because this I don't remember. But she was like, and I my life has it's flipped. Like. She said that she is feeling so much better. Aches in her body are like disappearing. She's starting to feel like she can get around better, and that she's just dramatically improving with her health. And she said it's so noticeable that when she saw Zeke on Tuesday that he was giving her a massage and he literally was like, uh, what are you doing? Like are you doing something different? Like you feel not so tight like you used to. I mean, this is somebody that she sees two weeks. This is why I brought up the zeke thing in the in the blanket. She sees this guy every two weeks. He's literally I don't mean this in a bad way, but like invasively, you know, feeling her muscles, like in a very close way for years. Every two weeks and she sleeps with this grounding blanket recently and he's like, what are you doing? You're you're you're getting better.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say that. He recommended the blank it to her. So how did she learn about it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. She's into this kind of stuff. She is. She's really she's without like.
Speaker 4: Going into it, but she's on a journey too. She's like actively learning about all.
Speaker 1: Of this stuff.
Speaker 4: I had no idea super into the podcast. This is the first I'm hearing about it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: She like likes Ryan and Jenny and likes the show, and she supports read the book and like she'll go and talk to Ryan about it.
Speaker 1: She don't tell me that other night man, she she said that she she's bought the book for all of her friends, and I'm like, wow, I was like, wow, you you really are into this art. I gave her at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gave her. I bought I gave her a copy, she gave it away, and I guess is purchased and given away and purchasing given away.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's so sick. I mean I only met her the one time at as Elliot Festival, so I mean I just truly had no idea. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: So man, this I had to tell that story because I like linking like real world you know evidence. But then we have the scientific evidence. Let me just get the year of this study real quick, just if anyone wants to read it. But I grabbed an excerpt. This was done in twenty twenty three. The influence of electromagnetic fields on the circadian rhythm. Again, you know, sleeping while exposed to the grounding frequency of the Shuman resonance implications for human health and disease. Okay, so they found in this study, people who sleep grounded reported better quality of sleep, showed reduced levels of nighttime cortisol, which is stress. Levels of cortisol monitored during the day were also more synchronized with the circadian rhythm, which again is that sleep wake cycle. For those out there who are new to this concept. Anecdotal evidence suggests that grounding may reduce the effects of jet lag, possibly reinforcing the effects of the Shuman resonance. If grounding provides benefits via the Earth's electromagnetic frequencies and electrons from the global electrical circuit, it is likely that sun spots, solar storms, seasonal weakening of the geomagnetic field, and local geomagnetic anomalies may at times interfere with these effects, which spoiler they do. And I'm going to talk about that in the part about the Sun, because right now we're focusing on the Earth. You know, Yeah, they found that, Yeah, basically along with the Shumann residence. There's multiple studies where they had this idea. They're like, okay, so we have all this data that the Shumann resonance is like literally grounding people and healing people. How can we measure this in relation to the Sun and solar flares? And they found that at times when coronal mass ejections were really high, there were sometimes dramatic spikes in the Schumann residence, meaning there is a correlation between the energy that is being outputed by the Sun and then the energy that is being outputed by the Earth. It sounds like common sense, right, but now we're talking like scientific proof of this, and then they go so far as to say that they have found that sometimes when these Schumann residence is dramatically spiked, which, by the way, you guys might not be aware of this, but it has been for the last few months.
Speaker 3: I remember we brought up graphs and stuff. Yeah, you were showing us.
Speaker 1: I think yesterday there was a major spike.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And lately there have been more spikes than like pretty much ever. Anyway, So they found that at many times when the shoe it's not every time. It's not guaranteed, that's just not how the world works. But many times when the Schumann residence is dramatically spiked, there are earthquakes around the world. If you think about it, it would make sense that that doesn't happen every time. Just because your immune system might not you know, it might be a little low, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get.
Speaker 3: Sick exactly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a correlation there earthquakes in the resonance of the Earth. So again it's like we ponder the question from a scientifical perspective, how do these celestial bodies affect us?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say this is enough to tell me. I know we were saying earlier, we can't verifiably.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the other planets.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm saying the other planets, Like why would the Sun have this profound effect on us and not these other celestial bodies?
Speaker 1: Is bigger, you know, that's all. No, it's just it's bigger. We feel it more readily.
Speaker 3: But even Jupiter, they're like, you know, when Jupiter, the Moon, or sorry, Jupiter, the Sun and Earth all line up, Jupiter literally.
Speaker 1: Pulls us out.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, dude, Isaac Newton he called this the two body problem. He had this whole thing, you know, Isaac Newton, quick tangent this. This motherfucker was a genius too, dude. He's he's so badass he I mean, dude, invented calculus on a dare at twenty five, by the way, twenty five years old. Are you shitting me?
Speaker 1: Wild?
Speaker 3: I don't even I can't even do calculus, like I'm thirty. He invented it at twenty five. The laws of motion, the law of optics, the laws of gravitation, and then yeah, he studied the planets and he saw, like, hold up, we are getting pulled by Jupiter. Every time we line up with the Sun. How is that not throwing us completely out of whack all the time? Then he came up with something called the three body problem, which is that there is a third body somewhere. He calls it God interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm only aware of that term because a show recently came out on Netflix called that, right, I haven't seen it. Yeah, I knew that that was some sort of terminology, but I didn't look into it. So that's what I'm trying to say. Bro. That was my disclaimer earlier, was like, just because we don't have the fricking pencil on the paper data about the other planets, it stands to reason that, like they exist in this universe too, they have to exert some form of influence beyond they do what we know.
Speaker 3: I believe it. I'm all in on it, I really am.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, when you understand how the Earth and the Sun and the Moon are affect us, the only difference between those bodies and the other planets are either smaller in the case of all the other bodies compared to the Sun, or they're just farther away in the case of the other bodies compared to the Moon. Yeah, but they have to. If the Earth is emitting frequencies, if the Sun is emitting frequencies, if we human beings are emitting frequencies, if the sell in your arm is emitting frequencies, why would the other bodies not.
Speaker 3: No, we talked about it in the frequency episode, like everything with mass emits a frequency. Everything does. And the bigger the mass, the bigger like the frequency, Like the further it goes out, you know, the bigger the effect. But I mean, yeah, this dude, Isaac Newton was one of the smartest people to ever live, maybe the smartest, like lit, one of the most intelligent people of all time. And even he dude, he was figuring out things that they were trying to figure out for thousands of years. He was filling the gaps that were started by the Greeks, the Egyptian, do Mesopotamians.
Speaker 1: Like he was solving mathematically.
Speaker 3: Yes, at twenty six years old, it's still to this day completely solid. One thousand percent the math that he created not only like solves the gravity equation for Earth, but literally every celestial body in the entire universe. It all is consistent. The equations that he made work for every celestial body out there, and even he was like, but there's some stuff we can't explain, and that's God.
Speaker 1: Well that makes sense because he was a Rosicrucian. Yeah, so he was like spiritually a client, but he also had access to secret, hidden knowledge that wasn't available to the masses. So he's like, you know, really implying something there. But I mean, come on, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: It's just cool, Like even one of the most profound, prolific scientists of all time is still like, but there's some ooky, spooky stuff, right that we can't explain. It has to be Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then the last study I had on the Schumann residence and they were gonna moved to the sun was this is from The study is called the Synchronization of Human autonomic nervous system rhythms with geomagnetic activity in human subjects. So the results of this study are consistent with other studies showing that changes in solar and geomagnetic activity correlate with changes in human nervous system activity. Overall, the study suggests that daily autonomic nervous system activity not only responds to changes in solar and geomagnetic activity, geomagnetic being obviously the Earth and then solar being the flashes from the Sun, but it is synchronized with time varying magnetic fields associated with geomagnetic field line resonances and human resonances. A likely explanation for how solar and geomagnetic fields can influence human nervous system activity is through a resonant coupling between our nervous systems and geomagnetic frequencies or also known as alf ven waves. It's one word alphin or ultra low frequency standing waves in the Earth ion a sphere resonant cavity i e. The Schumann resonances that overlap with physiological rhythms. Bro he's literally saying that we are built to resonate with the frequency of the Earth. He's positive, He's like, you know, obviously, maybe the likely explanation is we are designed to resonate with this frequency.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's like a pulse.
Speaker 1: Almost like all the hippies that are like, go hug a tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're right. No, it's it's true. It's true. It's like we're the the the vascular system of the Earth and it's like pulsing out like this freak.
Speaker 1: Maybe where the cells yeah, yes, maybe the trees are the vascular system. I don't know, not to be literal, but you know, and the plants and stuff, the breathing, the blood and the oxygen. But dude, it's just it's crazy when you really think about, how funny and how not only funny but like precise the universe is that we have all of this massive body of mystical, spiritual philosophic knowledge that spans thousands of years that are like meditate. Some are like say ohm, which you sent me that video. That's like when you hum, you create nitric oxide in the brain, which they even measured in cows that them mooing, it's creating nitric oxide in the brain. We have all of these spiritual practices that we're supposed to, you know, more or less ground us, make us centered, make us more at peace, make us able to deal with problems and feel more like centered. Right, And then we find in modern times through electro andcet pholograms that those brain weigh states that we reach through meditation and through implementing a lot of these practices literally is the same frequency that the earth is pulsing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's honestly magical.
Speaker 1: It's magical.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 1: It's comical.
Speaker 3: It's it is. It's two pinpoint dead accurate. It's it's it is kind of comical. Like it's how how insanely specific that is. It feels like magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're on a big but it is magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're on a big rock that's resonating this this healing frequency for all of us that lulls us to sleep and allows us to be creative, and like, yeah, it's incredible, it's so cool.
Speaker 1: But we're surrounded with, like, you know, all of these distractions, not to mention cell phone and radio towers and you know, obviously TV's in every house, and you know, I love my Internet, I love my gaming consoles and all of my technological stuff, but you know, Wi Fi bands and Bluetooth and all of these frequencies that are swimming through the air that like I'm not saying that because they have negative effects on our mind or body. You know that they're inherently evil, but maybe they maybe they just kind of uh, misalign the natural So it's like, yeah, we should, we should implement the practice of realigning that natural state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a balance, strike a balance, right, Yeah, No, I believe that I think I think all of those like frequency, we're like bathing in harmful frequencies all the time. Yeah, constantly, literally constantly. So yeah, I think like I think that's you know, I think that's one of the reasons grounding is so important.
Speaker 1: I think also, what I was trying to get at is that again, it's like I think in modern times, most people are probably so not grounded because we're constantly swimming in these frequencies in this anxiety and this fear that's being like pumped at us. But it's like maybe, you know, maybe like what we were talking about, in ancient times, people potentially could have been a little bit more maybe I should say, less anxious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you think about it, well, you have to mention that people are not going outside as much anymore either, so you're contact with the sun, mood, your circadian rhythm, all of that disconnected by the.
Speaker 1: Roof over your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So moral of the story to me is go outside and touch grass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? Like observing nature, Like if you just go outside and you observe nature, waves, beautiful mountain scenery, grass flowers, whatever, waterfall, it actually aligns your brain with the alpha wave state. Where were we talking about nature? Full disclosure? Okay, thank you. Yeah, last week I think we were having a similar discussion.
Speaker 3: But dude, I mean there was a there was a time where I would have thought that stuff like the whole like touch grass thing and like the go outside and see the nature. There was a time I would be like cringe, whack whatever. It could not be more true. Like like now, when I have a moment that I can just spend in nature and nothing else, like just be surrounded in nature, I like feel better than I feel in the rest of my life. Like that is when I feel I feel like I'm being coddled by the earth, and it feels even my eyes. It feels soothing to the eyes to see things that are are natural and follow you know, because there there's like such intentional there is, dude, there is and the what's the golden ratio thing that it's like it's it's it's baked into the DNA of us and nature. We are nature. We need to be out there in nature. It sounds so hippie dippy, but like it really is true. Man, If I am isolated for a long time and like away from nature and not prioritizing grounding and just putting all putting the phone away and the screens away and being in nature. It really throws me off right, like big time.
Speaker 1: And again it's like I love my technology. I love you know, things that we have access to in modern times. I just think that like maybe the balance there is we understand the impassions of connecting with nature grounding. Dude, if you might be the kind of person where I don't want to go sit in grass for three I don't want to go, you know, out in the mountains, that's fine because now I believe that a mystic is similar to a scientist, and like my philosophy is okay, so you know this knowledge exists, right, what's the easiest way to exploit it? Just like Ockham's razor scientist, Right, I think a mystic is no different. I know that there's this spiritual existence. What is the easiest, most shortcut route to get the desired effect or result because of the existence of this premise. Okay, you don't want to go sit in nature, that's fine. You can listen to seven point eight three hurts frequency and your brain will subconsciously entrain to this sound boom you're grounding. You could be sitting at your computer. I do this a lot, having a bad day, whatever, You don't have time to go sit in nature, pop them headphones in, be listening to the Shumann residence. You can be grounding while you're being productive or you know, studying or doing homework or doing office work, or sometimes I'll do it, you know, back before the house thing, and I had a lot more time to play video games. Sometimes I'd just be sitting there playing video games while listening to the waves.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, you could get that grounding blanket and put your feet on it.
Speaker 1: I want to get one. Yeah, you want to get one, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, I could be speaking false here, but I'm pretty sure there's shoe companies that are removing the rubber from the soles so that your feet actually get touched the ground.
Speaker 1: There's grounding shoes. Grounding shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're probably really expensive though, but they exist. Yeah that's cool. We'll just go barefoot here you go. I saw TikTok recently, probably a couple of months ago, and it was this like ro science, you know, basically, like this grounding shoot is whack it's fake. It's a pseudoscience, and it's like, actually, if you just open your eyes and do like the slightest amount of research and you know in your head like where to look, you can find that, like it's actually undeniably true, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like personal here, but at the beginning of summer, my feet calluses are not there. So going outside walking on like cor or asphalt hurts, walking on rocks hurts. And then like it's fun to watch as the summer progresses where it doesn't hurt, and then it gets bet like more natural and more natural, and then you know, I'm at the peak now where I feel fine going outside barefoot, and then you know winter's coming and start all over. But it's just a fun thing in my head because I go outside barefoot often.
Speaker 1: Now that I have the house, I try to go out barefoot as often as possible. Yeah, walk through the maltz grass whatever, I don't care, Like, I'm just like it's worth it. And yeah, I just I love walking through grass man always have. So that's the favorite type of grass, honestly, dude, I do. I just don't know what it's called. I like my grass. It's different than the grass I grew up with. Dude, grass is different when you own it. It's true. No, yeah, I ain't lying. It's true. It's true. It's definitely true. But that's all I got for the earth. So I'm gonna move on to the sun. So we already covered like, uh, the circadian rhythm. You have the pineal gland, so you're melotonin and serotonin and the hormones that are supposed to like keep you energizing, alert during the day and then tired and asleep at night. If you think about it, it's like back back, you know, a thousand years ago in minecraft times, right, we didn't have TVs and electricity, and you know we had torches for light, you.
Speaker 3: Know, creepers, you know what else?
Speaker 4: And you know what else. It messages with your circadian rhythm. What fluoride? Oh here we are true and A messages with your meloton it too, Yes, it.
Speaker 3: Really does it.
Speaker 1: Melatonin production, yes, all of it? Wow, sleep wake cycles.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, So, like I shouldn't be brushing my teeth before I go to bed, I should.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Well, I don't want to piss any dentist off rush in the morning. I can tell you that I don't brush the fluoride. But if you're not swallowing.
Speaker 1: It, then who swallows toothpaste?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing you brush, You brush your teeth. Then what do you do?
Speaker 3: Spit it?
Speaker 1: No? I mean do you do? Then?
Speaker 4: At some point soon drink a glass of water or eat breakfast, and the food and water that runs over your teeth and gets strewed up by your teeth eventually gets digested.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And is it the water that you're drinking in the morning, does it also have fluoride in it? Because it's the only thing put in our water that treats us and not the water. And no one voted for it, but it's there. Sorry, I did my senior project on floorid it. It's true and it has a lot of other effects. It affects your like puberty. It affects your hormones to where you were seeing young people go through puberty sooner because of the because of dramatic inci melotonin. Yes, it's because of melotone, because of the fluoride calcification of your pineal gland. The Nazis experimented in the concentration camps and with fluoride put fluoride in the water of the populations watched it, Yeah, and make them like just dos island. Whoa, this is like it's a real pretty dark rabbit hole. But you know, we're kind of on that conversation because it's it's a multifaceted.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm going to be very careful with my words.
Speaker 4: It is the perfect storm to create.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: An individual that is not in touch with nature, is not in touch with themselves, he feels out of whack emotionally and physically. Then how does that person become a super independent, you know, freethinking, freethinking individual, you know, So that I think that's asbout as careful as I can put it.
Speaker 1: No, that was eloquent, a little bit eloquently put dude, Hey, thank you. I uh you got me stunned and tripping man. Shut up about the sun. Shut up about the sun. So basically okay, So in the previous studies, we we're hearing that there were some groups that were like, I wonder if there's a connection between geomagnetic storms and the Shuman resonance. But there have been studies where they specifically tried to I mean, I'm sorry, solar storms and RESI geomagnetics the Earth, but there there have been studies where they specifically observed this, you know. So this is an article from MSN MSN dot com, which it's like, depends on your people could say, oh, well that's not a scientific article. That's fine. But I think when I think when mainstream news sources are you know, saying or outing something that there has to where there's smoke, there's fire, there has to be you know, potentially something to it or behind it.
Speaker 3: There's a widely credible platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so take take what you will with the grain of salt. But this is from MSN. Perhaps less well known are the impact such solar events have on human health. But periods of intense solar activity can disrupt the body circadian rhythm, nervous system, heart rate, and blood pressure, even if they are not visible to the human eye in the form of an aurora. The researchers say, oh, if solar activity is intense, geomagnetic activity is intense. So the Sun is affecting us obviously and the Earth. So the Earth is kind of like, you know, on our level as it concerns to you know, being affected by the Sun. We're like on the same team, it's a being ah sounds too bright. A researcher at the Harvard School of Public Health, Carolina Zelee Viaria, said that if solar activity is intense, geomagnetic activity is intense too, including the links between solar activity and human health. An intense geomagnetic activity, we observed an increase of heart rate variability, reduction of cognitive function, increase of blood pressure, and adverse health outcomes for pregnant women. This is in part because visible light from solar flares can disrupt the circadian rhythm. Which makes sense. You know, if there's a disruption to the usually constant light being omitted from the Sun, that would make since it would reak havoc on our brains in some subtle way. But even when the solar activity is not visible to the naked eye, the body can still be affected by these changes in the electromagnetic radiation spectrum. They find that the solar flares disrupting the circadian rhythm can in turn effect sometimes heart function and the body's ability to regulate glucose, which affects diabetics.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Typically, people who have chronic diseases are more sensitive to circadian rhythm disruptions such as elderly people or people with diabetes, and they are affected more adversely than healthy just normal, health wise people. An emerging body of research as a linked short term increases in geomagnetic disturbances to a range of adverse health effects such as cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, behavioral diseases, and increased total mortality. According to one twenty twenty two study led by the same researcher, Zilly Viaria.
Speaker 3: Whoa that's a recent study.
Speaker 1: Yep and published in Science of the total environment mortality periods, which total mortality means like just being I think it means like generally more prone to death from various causes adversities. I'm not sure. I'm definitely not one hundred percent sure. But periods of intense solar activity and geomagnetic disturbances have also been found to impair lung function and elderly men, and are linked to higher risk of an atrial fibrillation event, potentially because they amplify the harmful effects of pollutants in the atmosphere, according to a twenty twenty two study of the same journal. In a twenty twenty one study and EP EuroPace respectively. High energy solar events also appear to be linked to social unrest, which makes sense when you think about it, possibly because disruptions to the circadian rhythm can trigger increased anxiety and prompt people to act more impulsively. And you think about that, dude, Like when there's like intense solar flashes, so many people are having disruptions to like their mood, their hormones, their sleep, that it actually like ripples outwards into the collective society being affected the social norm or the norm of like social behavior is affected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, planet wide too, because like morphogenetic resonance is a thing, like right, like we're like a web of nodes. Like it's weird to think about it that way, but like your your mental state and your behavior affects your neighbors one thousand percent absolutely, and like these solar flares are just like freaking us out, Like that's wild.
Speaker 1: So again, for anybody who's not convinced, it stands to reason if it is true, which I you know, I believe it is, I could I could understand. I could empathize with someone who's not quite yet ready to understand this, this wonderful truth that our consciousness does indeed affect the consciousness of others. Get Sudden pilled, Get sudden and Earth pilled? You know what Venus pilled?
Speaker 3: Venus pilled?
Speaker 1: Why not, bro? But if our consciousness does affect others, right, if you know this whole as above so below philosophy is true, and we all are on a spectrum of fractal consciousness, then it would you know, stand to reason that Okay, if I'm affecting the collective here on Earth, then Earth or even you know, an individual within that collective is affecting me consciousness, yes, on the grand scale, but also other planets, other celestial bodies, and then it also stands to reason that they would be affecting us absolutely.
Speaker 3: How I wonder I'm in I believe it a thousand. It's just just scale it up. Look at how like if we if are consciousness affects one another, where we you know, in proximity or whatever, scale it way up. Like you know, if you look at the planets, like, yes, obviously they're super far apart, but if you look at the scale and like the size of these planets, like they're not as far apart as they may seem. In comparison to their size. You know, like I'm one hundred percent in on that they all affect one another.
Speaker 1: It just it just makes sense to me. Man, there's there's there's no question in my mind. And then the last thing is I wanted to talk about the moon because it is like an age old superstition that the moon. I've heard cops say it before, my friends who are police officers. I've just heard this my whole life. There's more crime, there's more there's more activity.
Speaker 3: I've always heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very common thing.
Speaker 4: Paramedic friend of mine, the same thing is, there's more er activity of the calls of emergencies.
Speaker 3: I have a coworker who's a firefighter and he says the same thing. Yeah, He's like, you know, it's it's I mean.
Speaker 4: It governs you know, the female cycle and how they feel throughout a twenty eight day cycle. I mean a men are tied to the sun right your energy levels. I don't think it's far off. I don't think it's off face at all.
Speaker 1: And it's where lunatic comes from, which is what he was bringing up earlier, the word luna, which is obviously moon. And then tick means something like of a sort or.
Speaker 3: Like fanatic, Like it's the same suffix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So back in ancient days they would say a lunatic is like somebody who is crazy or has some sort of like mental possession or illness believed to have been affected by the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then they also called this Transylvania syndrome. What people that are Okay, now that was not were wolves are vampires? Yeah, Transylvania syndrome. You know, Luna takes a whole bunch of books.
Speaker 3: About they did. This is called twilight.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's crazy when you think about it, like how common this was in the psyche of mankind and all we really are connected with is like our modern culture of like you know, we've had movies for like one hundred years. We really it's hard to comprehend the the connection to these ancient spiritual practices in modern times. Like it's it's in the vernacular some a word that we've probably all said differently apart from each other hundreds if not thousands of times, and even knowing like the meaning behind it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even know until a few years ago when I had to look it up that our moon is named Luna. I didn't know that. I was just like, wait a minute, why do all these other moons get names and ours is just called moon that I googled it Luna.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that either. Actually it has a name.
Speaker 3: They don't tell us that. Why don't they tell us that.
Speaker 1: It actually has a name Luna?
Speaker 3: Wow? Like every you know, you just named hella moons from all these other planets, and I just thought, I that's what I'm saying. I was like, what the hell, why don't we get a cool ass name?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: Phobos and Demos that goes way harder, it.
Speaker 3: Goes way hard. But Luna, that's our girl.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I dude, I just found that out. Like in my adult ass life.
Speaker 1: Lunez is Spanish for Monday. Lunas Like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. All the like weekdays are named after like like planets and or gods that were named after planets. You know, it's all connected.
Speaker 1: So I found this funny. It's a Shakespeare quote from Othello. It is the very error of the moon. She comes more near the Earth than she was wont and makes men mad.
Speaker 3: I saw the same the same quote.
Speaker 1: We got a quote from hundreds of years ago, this famous poet slash author who just you know, very nonchalantly. The point is, like, this is a concept that has been observed way before our cop and paramedic buddies.
Speaker 3: Oh, way before they were talking about the moon. It's like affecting mood in Egyptian times. Yep, like it's been happening for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: So Pliny the Elder love it suggested. You've talked about him before and heard that name many times. Yeah. Pliny the Elder suggested that the brain is the moistest organ in the body and therefore susceptible to the pernicious influences of the moon, which trigger the tides. So the ancient belief the moist gets you, broyeah.
Speaker 10: No, yeah, it got what he's like, don't draw it to need to dry up, man, Okay, what I'm getting from that is because there's more water the theory.
Speaker 3: The theory is that because there's more water content, it's affected more by the like the tide.
Speaker 1: Yes, the tides of the brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, exactly, but also like the simatic thing, you know, the resident frequency.
Speaker 1: Yeah in the water right, Yeah, that was the theory. Yeah, what ails you?
Speaker 3: He's still recovering.
Speaker 1: What ails you boy?
Speaker 3: What boy?
Speaker 1: When I was growing up, my dad would always be like, what ails you?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Your dad would say that, huh what ails you boy?
Speaker 3: Like it was not.
Speaker 1: Like, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 1: I'm going to take that. When his grandma always said it, I think, oh cool, what ails you boy? I just thought it was a thing from like Lord of the Rings. My boss from New Jersey doesn't understand why people from the South say ill like he was ill. He was ill. Yeah, he was ill with him because he because where he's from. And they're like, yo, that ship was eel Yeah, New Jersey, New Jersey, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all say that it sounds like that eel. You should.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I brought it up.
Speaker 3: You should?
Speaker 1: You want to really blow his mind? You say oil? You want to know something? Crazy?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: You know you know I'm about you make me ill?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Damn you know what. He's from North Carolina. He has never heard of fat bag him. Yes, you don't know what fat bag. I just ignored you.
Speaker 4: Hold up, I ignored him when he was talking about it.
Speaker 3: We're not the same, We're not. He grew up at the beach.
Speaker 1: We grew up in the Hey, this is slander.
Speaker 3: We grew up little beach bomb.
Speaker 4: Dude, pansy, I'm not saying all that.
Speaker 1: I just cannot believe he never heard a fat bag. That's crazy. I have heard a fat back. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: He didn't eat it at the same.
Speaker 4: Frequency that you eat it.
Speaker 1: Have you had fat back? Yes?
Speaker 4: He was like, he's lying.
Speaker 3: You ain't never a gizz You ain't never a pork crackling. No, sir, pork cracklin is when I have to.
Speaker 1: You don't have to raise your voice of me.
Speaker 3: I did make the bike clip a little bit. I'm sorry, it is it is different here, manling is different.
Speaker 1: Keep saying it. Don't make me know.
Speaker 3: What it is. It's different. And you're a beach boy and it's different. And ry it's.
Speaker 1: Definitely different, bro, Like the the the southerns is different between Fatbille and Wilmington.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude is like Willmington is like l a compared to like.
Speaker 1: I got a log off after that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're basically a California I'm not going.
Speaker 4: To stand here idly and get called that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he he, it is compared to it is a little different, but I mean it's like it's like, uh, you know, people here and I love it. It's my style dressed like the you know, the beach collar shirts and like the shorts like you know. And then if Villa is like, you know, camo all camo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, buddy, it's.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know. And back to the moon. We got here somehow from I can't remember how I got on fat back. If I'm being honest, it's the tide is just because he was moist.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was dripping wet with laughter.
Speaker 3: Dude, he was dripping wet with laughter, and.
Speaker 1: It just made me think about him being so freaking moist. You're dripping wet with laughter, he was.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that my entire life, but that accurately describes what was happening to Alex.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, though we can talk all the ship we want, man, but you know, my daddy didn't want a fried chicken joint the hood. That's pretty sick, you know, pretty badass.
Speaker 3: So it's it's pretty dope, it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so there's actually no real scientific connection to the moon and crime and like raised activities.
Speaker 3: It's only a philosophical case.
Speaker 1: It's only a philosophical connection. Like it's real though. I mean, it's got to be.
Speaker 3: It is. It's a thousand percent dude, I'm telling you so. I've heard it my whole life. Got to be.
Speaker 1: I think so too. But the Department of Justice has actually done studies and they found like they don't believe there to be a connection. But you have to think because the government's never lied, right, bro, I was just telling Alex earlier before you got here. I shouldn't be saying. This is a public forum, bro. I got I got a letter in the mail today that I owe. Let's just say I owe my taxes, right. I got on the phone with the lady and I said, this isn't forty minutes of a whole time for for the freaking IRS. And I was like, look, this is impossible. I got a proof for a loan. I worked with mortgage lenders, you know, and had to work with an accountant to get my taxes paid. I even had people commit fraud against my name and I had to physically go into the IRS to to get that resolved so I could pay my taxes and get a proof for a loan. There is no way that I owe this outstanding bill on my taxes. And she's like, let me go take a look. It's gonna take me five minutes. She gets back thirty seconds later. She's like, yeah, because your wife's name is the primary, but you filed in your name. The money you paid in taxes has been sitting in an account on the IRS's database for like four months, So we're gonna move that over into her name and submit that. Bro. So, as far as they knew I was, I never paid my taxes and they had accrued lots of interest, and so I'm just saying, you know, that was so infuriating, talk about, you know, the government being efficient. So they a study if this you know, means anything, against like four police departments, yeah, for like four years, and they found that there is a correlation to crime with a full moon, and it is there are more break ins on a full moon. But they believe that perhaps it's because there's more lights so that they can.
Speaker 4: See idiots, idiots, dude.
Speaker 1: So they can see the locks better and pick the locks.
Speaker 3: Right. That's such a fucking cop out, dude.
Speaker 1: So the study says police activity in the full moon. This is on the Department of Justice's website. Two hypotheses were that a relationship exists between the full moon and the amount of police activity calls for police service, and there is greater police activity during the full moon. These are the hypotheses right. Police activity types and amounts of calls for police services was studied in three medium sized law enforcement agencies. The research consisted of a month by month analysis of police activity at each agency. A total of fifty nine months and nine hundred and seventy two police shifts were analyzed. So I guess fifty nine months, that's right at five years. Actually, that's one month five years, okay. Police calls were studied by classification. Domestic assault, disorderly conduct, drunkenness, robbery, breaking and entering, larceny and shoplifting are all of those heightened because of the light. The police activity involving police calls was not significantly greater during either full moon phase or the non full moon phase. Results thus did not support the first hypothesis. It was found, however, that there is more police activity involving breaking and entering during a full moon, suggesting that the moonlight gives an offender the light necessary to break and enter. Although bright light may be a deterrent to crime. Dim light such as moonlight, may increase it's the likelihood for crime. Further research is necessary to explore this possibility. Okay. And then there was one other story I read where they said the incidences of crimes reported to three police stations in different towns rural, one urban, and one industrial was studying to see if it varied with the day of the lunar cycle. The period of the study covered nineteen seventy eight to nineteen seventy two. The incidents of crimes committed on full moon days was much higher than on all other days, new moon days and seventh days after the full moon and New moon. A small peak in the incidents of crimes was observed on new moon days, but this was not significant compared with crimes committed on other days. The incidents of crimes on equinox and solstice days did not differ significantly from those on other days, suggesting that the sun probably does not influence the incidents of crime. The increased incidence of crimes on full moon days may be due to human tidal waves caused by the gravityational pull of the moon. Okay, so they're actually saying there is a spike in crime. I don't know how that. I guess I read the one study and then forgot the results of that one.
Speaker 3: What's the consensus here, government?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it? Do I owe in taxes or not?
Speaker 3: Tell me what to think? Do I owe in taxes or no?
Speaker 1: We got a square away. They literally had all it's just been sitting in an account in the internet.
Speaker 4: I think they did exactly what they set out to do and made it more gray than it was.
Speaker 3: They wanted to make it more difficult, so they spent a bunch of money through.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about the moon or the taxes? Okay? Yeah, yeah, yes, the moon and the taxes. But dude, like, okay, so this study was saying there is a peak on I'm telling you, I do not know how. I read the part that it said there was no relation to the sun, and then they read the next study that said there was none, and I think I glossed over that part. But they are there is actually breaking news. There is data to suggest that there is an effect on the human psyche by the full moon, and that there is a peaking crime.
Speaker 3: Damn, dude, do.
Speaker 1: U o taxes or not?
Speaker 3: So that's a ramp that's a rap on the moon.
Speaker 1: We have legitimate measurable effects on the human physiology and psyche by the three celestial bodies, the Earth, the Sun, and the moon.
Speaker 3: Stamp it confirmed.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the smoking gun, Dude.
Speaker 3: Confirmed, it's the smoking moon.
Speaker 1: That's that's I mean, I can't I can't argue with that. I can't live up to that. I can't deny that. And I'm beholden.
Speaker 3: I just pictured like the moon, like smoking the smoking moon.
Speaker 1: Bro, the smoking moon. I'm at a loss of words, Like, I'm honestly at a loss of words.
Speaker 3: I've looked at studies before, like just just of the numbers of like crime, and it like, it is pretty crazy how consistently it spikes during a full moon.
Speaker 1: Maybe the cops are right, bro, Maybe the paramedics and the MS guys and the firefighters are right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they still on this.
Speaker 1: I thought we settled this. Dude, you're moist over there. Maybe Shakespeare was right, Oh yeah, making in mad it does. Maybe you know. I'm just honestly, I'm I'm at a loss of words. I'm out of notes, and that is the end of my studies there. So it's amazing we're kind of navigating open waters here. Yeah, open water, open moisture, any.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, Yeah, yeah, I'm like I said before, I to me, it's like it's a truth that I've accepted that, like the celestial bodies affect us. I mean, if the Earth does and and the celestial bodies affect one another, why wouldn't it affect us? Why wouldn't they affect us? That's how I've always rationalized astrology in my mind, right me too, is like the point of emergence into this world, like where the planets were, like there the amount of vibrations that you're picking up on when you emerge into the world, like where those planets are, you know, obviously influences how much of their vibration you're getting in that moment. And it's like this cocktail of you know, and obviously I think it stands to like it's logical to believe that the entire time that you're like incubating and growing in your mother's womb, it's all affecting you all of that, but it's still the cycles. It's still the cycles of the alignments of the planets. It's all different. And then when you finally emerge, it's like that's the map to how those planets may have been affecting you when you got here.
Speaker 1: I believe that it's crazy to think too that like we literally just state for nine months in the womb, which like you're just floating in a little water tank. Yeah, you know. And and it's the same with like, uh, the Earth. You know, it's like the Earth is the divine mother. It's mostly water. It's it's like the womb. But then also the Egyptians talked about like space being this giant womb, and it was depicted. It is kind of.
Speaker 3: Well that, like you know, you can look at our solar system as kind of like a womb, or even beyond our specific solar system, like we are so much more connected to the cosmos than most people realize, right, Like, Oh, I have this, I have this quote I want to read. Actually, let me read this real quick. This is my boy, Nil de Grass love him.
Speaker 11: Hey, shut up, so casual, like you knew he was. Oh I know, okay, Neils, this one's for you.
Speaker 3: He said. The atoms in your body were manufactured in the cores of stars billions of years ago, stars that explode. If they didn't, these atoms would be locked away forever. They explode, scattering the that enrichment across the galaxy, and out of that enrichment forms planets, life, and people. When you look up in the night sky, if you feel small and lonely, the knowledge that we are not just figurative figuratively, we're literally stardust can bring a sense of belonging in what might otherwise be a cold and dark universe. So to break down like exactly what that means, It's like every little atom that you are comprised of was, at one point or another forged in the heart of a dying star. Like that sounds so out there and woo woo and whatever. But like the world's leading scientists, this is not a This isn't a discussion. This isn't a debate. We know we have traced where our atoms come from. Really life in general, we know for a one fact where it comes from is the cores of these exploding stars. That's the only way that life can even begin to exist in the first place. So you want to talk about connection to the cosmos, like you literally are the same as everything you're looking up in the sky and seeing. You're the same stuff, the same stuff. Everything in the universe is like what carbon is like three things, It's like hydrogen carbon and I don't know, So everything's basically made of carbon, right, Like yeah, everything is made out of the same stuff. And it all came from these big, huge, exploding celestial bodies billions of years ago.
Speaker 1: That's that's that really is just like that's just so mind to comprehend.
Speaker 3: That's Is that not magic? Is that not God? Is that like I don't know, it's it's really it's it's And then if you think about like through the lens of ancient civilizations writing these like these elaborate mythologies about us coming from these gods who are represented by these actual celestial bodies, and then like the science is now proving it that like yes they were, they were. Those were like like mythology and fables and stuff like that. But what they were saying is like we come from those celestial bodies, and that's actually true.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's so unbelievable it is. That's where the whole concept of like like the Greeks, that's where they come up with like Mount Olympus is just looking up and like that Mount Olympus is just an allegory for space. That's all it is interesting. That's that's all it is. Is like they look up, they see the celestial bodies who they associate with, you know, some of the main gods of their mythology, and they're like, they're up above us, looking down on this like mountain. They're high above us.
Speaker 1: That's always been so fascinating to me, Like how they came up with the you know, the constellations and like that is so bizarre because they didn't have this before, or maybe they did. Maybe maybe, you know, maybe this was some proto Atlantean knowledge that existed. I don't know that is a theory for sure. But they were looking at these little bodies of stars and you look at them and it's like, oh, that was supposed to be a scorpion. That does not look like a scorpion. Yeah, but they're like, you know, it's a scorpion, and it's what is a scorpion, scorpio scorpion, you know, and you know, cancer, the crab, and it's like, you know, they do not look like these things, but they had these whole stories about these things and you know, draw these like diagrams of them in these mythologies, and it's just like, how did they come up with this stuff?
Speaker 3: They didn't have They weren't, they weren't disconnected like we are. They weren't. That's what they did. Nobody had done it before, you know. I imagine living in a world where we don't have the constellations mapped. We have no understanding of how the planets work and why they.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't have clocks, we wouldn't have ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you know, like it's it's really fascinating to think through the lens of somebody living in those times, like you would really be.
Speaker 1: It is right, breaking news. You know this constellation is a scorpion. Yeah, yeah, yeah, breaking news.
Speaker 3: Were not the center of the universe, like like you know, they're they're discovering this ship constantly. You would you would look outside, you would walk outside and look up and be so beholden to everything above you. It's it's one thing where we look up and we have some minute understanding of how that stuff works.
Speaker 1: Plus we have crazy light pollution to like if you live near the city of course, you know, compared to bout you don't even see the same.
Speaker 3: Skuy A fraction, yeah of it. But I mean to we have, like we have a decent foundation of knowledge on how you know, the universe works. We certainly don't know everything, but like we have a solid foundation of how space works, in celestial bodies and orbit and gravity. And imagine living in a time where you didn't know any of that, Like it would feel like you're looking up and just witnessing gods above you, right, it would feel so tremendous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's very true. Like you maybe they would like literally be like these are gods. Yes, I think that's where it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Mythology came from. And it's like the most they're named after, even Chinese culture, Japanese culture, like even the Mesopotamians the oldest they're worshiping the stars and the celestial bodies as gods, as actual gods. And then as time went on they started doing you know, creating mythology and allegory and describing them as like oh, it's just it's a mountain instead of space, and like you know that those those balls of gas up there are like actually like human with God's.
Speaker 1: Well to add to that, the esoteric, like you know, based on the for example, the secret teaching of all ages, which is connecting it. It does this great history of showing how all these traditions like connect and how they've merged and how to bleed into each other. The suggestion in the esoteric world is that like the Atlanteans already had this knowledge and then we lost touch with it, but it survived in these esoteric circles, you know, and like in the mainstream we had, oh, you know, the stars are literally gods, but like maybe there were people who you know, knew the bigger picture and had these the secret wisdom, and I think, you know, it's like there was some sort of proto Atlantean knowledge that you know, select groups from multiple different cultures around the world knew and use that to flesh out these myth systems to disseminate to the masses, so they would have that primitive version.
Speaker 3: It's just a theory, but yeah, it's cool to think about. Yeah, it's fascinating. It's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. Man And then it's like if we don't even have to go into this, but like the Hindu system has had like a several tens of thousands of year star chart, you know that they talk about like the cosmology of the universe, and it's like, I'm just scratching my head at this stuff, man, like it's and you know how accurate it's been. But yeah, yeah, I think I think that's a good place to wrap it and slap it. How you doing over there, moist brain doing good? I'm good. You want to say you should sign us out this time? You should? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, you all ready, I'm ready, ready, bye, god bye.
Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the backyard of house.
Speaker 2: Yuh. It was so weird.
Speaker 5: Coming closer to us, closer but your status straight up.
Speaker 1: Like smiring on the inside of it.
Speaker 5: No one knows. Man, Wow, it's come. When I ever talked at sid D happen
Speaker 1: To developers