Speaker 1: How Andrey Mike Crown.
Speaker 2: He's a new Wrestling dig podcast show, Sucking da Bood?
Speaker 3: What's his day?
Speaker 2: March let up?
Speaker 1: What's up? Everybody? Hello, and welcome to another edition of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host, the most professional Wrestler t NA star, proud member of the System, one half of the tag team Champions of the World, a main character on a mc TV Thursday nights at nine, Scotty Pippet of Wrestling Figure Collecting, Brian Myers, and.
Speaker 4: I am your host always ready Matt Cardona aka Thousand Dollars Brosky aka the Michael Jordan of Wrestling Fear Collecting. After this past week, I think the newest member of the FBI full Blooded Italians.
Speaker 1: Holy go.
Speaker 2: I didn't know where you were going with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me either, And I'm like, you've been waiting a week to say that your produce of the.
Speaker 2: Show, smart Mark starting Esquire, the most famous professional wrestling lawyer. And this show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles Major.
Speaker 1: I got my in the show Ultimates in stock. Holy moly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got my dead Man wearing his Godfather pants. I don't think it's going to make the cut, but I had to at least own it.
Speaker 1: So cool it's too random falls on X, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube at Major w Pod. Subscribe to this podcast.
Speaker 4: Wherever you ate your podcast and leave a review, use the hashtag major Review.
Speaker 1: Post it on X.
Speaker 4: If we read it, you will be eligible to win a prize.
Speaker 1: Who won Mark.
Speaker 2: Dewey Singleton at Dewey Underscore Singleton won the review and he's, Saysane Dewey a different kind of fan. I wouldn't say I am the biggest wrestling fan per se, but I am a fan of listening to the banter between you all.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: From owning three properties, learning about those special sex socks, hearing Brian breakdown his major.
Speaker 1: Purchase or man purchase? Can you read Mark Well? I just seeing Matt complaining about no Coaster.
Speaker 2: Hearing Brian breakdown is major purchase. To seeing Matt complain about no Coaster in Italy on Instagram, to hearing how humble Matt is and listening to Brian and Mark be an utter shock as to what he is claiming and the genuine ball busting makes this a pod I have on repeat. It's not rocket science It's just fun. The world needs more fun. Don't even own a single fig more of a card?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 2: Is this about to change wool? It's a cool review.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very cool.
Speaker 4: The giveaway courtesy of Ringside Collectibles. Find the post On X supposed to be eligible last week it was Devon Dudley from The Vault. Did we give that away two weeks in a row? Okay, that's fine?
Speaker 1: And uh the prize this week? Do you know who I am? No, it's not, it's not Luckily it's not Bully Ray, but it's Bubba Ray Luckily not Bully You guys, sid Fish is won? Whoa wow? What else we got here? What else? I'll follow up? Brian tell Us about TNA. TNA was rocking Sacramento, California, on AMC Thursday Nights at nine. Check us out. Eddie Edwards took on BD little Rascal. We're out there having some fun.
Speaker 4: I think I think you look cool with the cane right there.
Speaker 1: You know, Roskie really wants me to bring the cane back. Yeah, I think you should not happened.
Speaker 2: I think the cane would would make you definitely the leader.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm not pining to be the leader. Of the system.
Speaker 4: But if I was in the system, I'd be figuring out a way to be.
Speaker 1: Don't to like travel with this king repeatedly, Oh, TNA travels the country, but on the truck. But I'd feel like I got to have it at Gary Danmron Championship Wrestling. You know what I mean, I would I would be incomplete. So now not happening, folks, But yeah, Tena's rocking. We are on the road to Slammiversary, guys. Uh just came back from Colorado. Awesome set of tapings. We're going all the way to Slammiversary in Boston, so big things when TNA check us out, Like I said, a MC Thursday.
Speaker 2: Nights at nine, looks a great little crowd there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was awesome place in Sack and then Denver was rocking, really was. So all those TVs will let the stories play out all the way to slam Aniversary. So it's a big, big pay per view, So I encourage you to check them out.
Speaker 4: Have you uh bought another replica TNA title or you're just keeping one?
Speaker 1: Why would I have to get another one the same.
Speaker 2: Infesting, different title, different rain. No, I don't agree that if it's a different style belt. I do believe.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, I have the original one that I won with Treverley, and I won this red one twice with Eddie and once now a Bear, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think because Eddie twice, you wouldn't have to get twice. But is with Bear it's another partner.
Speaker 1: He's saying, though it's the same exact belt, I.
Speaker 2: Would politic you need one to hang up in a shadow box at cap.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I agree. They are grizzled as a f since Eddie and I had him, because the Herty's had him and took him to every meet and greet and show around the world. Oh my god, they're a beef. Damn.
Speaker 2: I didn't put any pictures in about this weekend, but I will say beyond wrestling, break the walls down, huge show, Jericho was there.
Speaker 1: No, he was not. It's weird Bobby Orlando and tore the house down. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: What's the next show called? And that's the bottom should and the rock.
Speaker 2: Is going in not Stungled. It was supposed to be MJF in the main event.
Speaker 1: He got hurt.
Speaker 2: I think this Wednesday and.
Speaker 1: Feelings or injury.
Speaker 2: I don't know, could have been any Andrade steps in week they get Leo Rush, Wheeler, Youda and Andrada on twenty four hours notice. It was an amazing show, maybe one of the best Beyond shows I've ever been to as far as production.
Speaker 1: Better than Broskeevers, Ricky Shane Page.
Speaker 4: The matches certainly not better than me Ver Steady Goods.
Speaker 2: I didn't say match, I said full show you very Steady Goods, best best match in Beyond history. But guys, I did perform my brand new single, Mark Sterling's Way. Look for that song to becoming to Spotify and wow the music video dropping very soon.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 4: Hey, I will say I listened to the pod last week without me. You know, I was live at Satellite, but I was listening before a great job guys, well thanks man.
Speaker 1: I thought like, oh, we Mark go into this a little forty five minute pod. If that we went over two hours later, we're still doing this, all right? We went It was a week. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was busy in Italy, had what a trip with Chelse agree, and I will say I was not.
Speaker 1: I'm Proudy Brusky. It looked like you actually enjoyed yourself and it was well, I was not looking forward to it, but now and I will still stand by this. I had your back. I said, no, we travel for a living. You don't want to travel. I will stand by.
Speaker 4: We'll put some pictures on now, like going to some random like building, you know, oh cool.
Speaker 1: Seeing it's not my thing. I went along.
Speaker 4: I put a smile on my face. You saw the social media video. We could have done that in Apcot. Okay, there was no guards of the galaxy, no living with the land. However, some of the things Chelsea had planned were phenomenal. Our hotel, I don't even know if it's considered a hotel. It's called uh Villa I g or anyway, it was in my Mount rushmore of hotels I've ever say that, gee, unbelievable, unbelievable service. Like, for instance, one breakfast, it's like, you know what I want some poached eggs, and I'm like, can you just make it? Make me a lobster and they're like, OK, that's a canola fresh cannoli.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a nice lobster. And then once I ordered the lobster for breakfast, anytime I came in for the meal, like oh, mister Cardon, what would you like and like? Would make me something off them? Of course I'm paying for it, you know, So I'm getting some lobsters. Uh, made some canoli.
Speaker 1: Reflecting in your homeland would have been look at Look at the the the Italian wardrobe I picked up from from Target beforehead. Make sure I left that all in the room. Yeah, see that has a good point. Are these all going to be all your target clothes? Gonna be for sale soon? Hey? You know what, I loved a lot of them in the room, but some of them worn target clothes.
Speaker 4: That's why I missed whatnot? But yeah, we did a little cooking class mates. Ok, at that cigar right there, we took a cooking class. Mads of pasta. I made some canola's, guys, the best canoas I've ever had in my life. Made cooking with Carlos. Shout out with you ever in Sicily? What a Carlos happening?
Speaker 2: Car I'm sorry, but that is a genuine smile.
Speaker 4: This is me, uh living, This is my version of living with the land in Italy. Cooking with Carlo had a nice you know, I don't know, a farm, not a farm? What's it called?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: What's it called when you would you have plant.
Speaker 1: Food dragged you around and you just fucking full blown regarded you didn't listen to anything. Yes he did. Look, we all followed, was retained.
Speaker 2: The whole world was following along on this trip. And uh and you know we all think you had fun, Broskie.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: Some of the best food I ever had in my life. No chicken palm, a lot of pasta. And I'm not a pasta but this pasta was just so fresh, so good. One of the pastas was the best pasta I've had in my life. Of course it had lopster. It asked for some lobster, some brawn. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What a trip.
Speaker 2: If I may say this, this is what traveling is.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Because you're walking around. The sight seeing part sucked. If I had to do that for a week, I don't do that for a week. That's not why you travel.
Speaker 2: You travel to experience a great hotel, the food, the culture, the nightlife, the museums, the free zms.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, get I can't barr bar Yeah, I mean I'm with that on this.
Speaker 2: You guys are crazy.
Speaker 1: Listen, if I go on.
Speaker 2: This is why you travel. Right here, this picture a.
Speaker 1: Private cooking class in someone's home that was very expensive making canoli. I think that's an exception.
Speaker 2: Well, there's different versions of that for different people. For you, it's a private cooking class in someone's home, but for other people it's going on a fucking banana boat this trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I would die for other reasons to go on this trip.
Speaker 4: Heyther people want to go paras it Chelsea plant.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's the lopster for breakfast. Look at that much fun you're having. But you cannot beat that lobster for breakfast.
Speaker 2: This is why you travel.
Speaker 4: I had a great time. Thank you very much Chelsea for planning it. The beach, oh my god, that looks like a good photo. The beach was miserable there, you could. We had to sit on the on the on the street because there were so many people at the beach. Just keep me at the hotel.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a beach hotel. If I'm going to vacation, I want to be sitting on the beach if it's a private If it's a private beach at the hotel, sure not with the public, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not in on the beach, but well, teach his own right, I don't like beaches.
Speaker 4: Oh that's it, there it is. That's the best best past I ever had in my life. Lobster prawn.
Speaker 1: Oh. I would go back to Italy just to say, at this hotel, all your targets us backla I g R but agia something like that. It was great, different ten days. Don't even know how to say it, but look at that very it's a castle.
Speaker 2: But John, well, next time, Broski, you do this but in France and you.
Speaker 1: Experience you guys for the coliseum where you weren't in that area. That's Rome, this is Sicily, this is like sound okay yeah, but now I will say that, like we did not do a lot of sight sing in our career, and that was the one time like we made a point to do that and that was like so freaking cool. Okay, something iconic like the Roman Colisseum. I'll go some my church. No thanks, you know what I'm saying, nothing against religions or anything. I just don't care. You know. Yeah, we traveled the world, but we saw nothing, you know what I mean, because like there's no like you're not going to sacrifice, sleep or workout or.
Speaker 2: That's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yes, listen, I saw the hits, I've seen the Eiffel Tower, I've seen the Pyramids, right, Like, do I need to see every cathedral in Europe?
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm on your side about this. I totally understand you're not wanting to see certain things, but there is much more to traveling, which is what you figured out compromise.
Speaker 4: I figured out compromise, and uh, I'm excited to go back that. It was a hell of the time.
Speaker 1: The oh the bar was phenomenal, especial martiniz Old fashions, a lot of wine.
Speaker 2: Next time, do it in France.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you never know, But anyway, let's talk some figs. Let's talk some figs.
Speaker 4: A few weeks ago we talked about the Jack's classic Superstars that were not made as Mattel's. Remember that, Yes, so then Major Mark matt Kenney. He went the opposite way. He made the official first list. Now he made this list if you're strictly speaking of actual humans that Mattel has made of figures of. But I've never got to the Jacks. Three to ten run here's the list. I'm ninety nine percent sure I got everybody. So there's a long list of people. MATEL made that Jackson not make Here We Go, Alundra Blaze, Bonakano, Charles Robinson, China, Dlo Brown, Dori Funk, Junior, Great Mooda, JJ Dillon, Texas Tornado, Kevin Von Eric, Larry Zibisco, Macho Man, Michael Cole, Miss Elizabeth, Mister t Muhammad, Ali, Pat Patterson, Paul Ellering, Rocky Steamboat, Samu, Stevie Ray, the Goon, the Head Drinkers, Time of the Kid, Wendy Richter. And that's just like the Solo Humans.
Speaker 1: If you want to talk about gimmicks, it gets even crazy, Like Isaac Yankum, that's about what I was about what I would have thought that would be.
Speaker 4: Once it gets to the gimmicks, it gets even crazier. But I think, like, how did we not get a Macho Man Classic Superstars?
Speaker 1: It was a holdout? You know. That's why that when that video dropped that he was in Divining Moments was such a big deal. I know, and I wish we would have got that monument, Like how has WV not figured that out? I don't know, Like that part's crazy. By that ultimate years ago, like, Oh, they're gonna figure this out and that's ultimate. It's gonna be out of it. They haven't. It's been years.
Speaker 4: More T shirt talk check this out A Summer Slam nineteen ninety two shirt available JC Penny.
Speaker 1: This has to be a guy in the office just fucking ribbon, you guys. I could think right like.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, I can give like that warrior pass, even though.
Speaker 1: This is not it's a ninety Warrior but I agree, like I can give the warrior pass. The Shawn is the what's skilled Sean? This is like a ninety five ninety six Sean. This is like oh, and I don't think anyone's doing it maliciously. No, like you said last week, Brian, they're just pulling up Sean Michaels. Yeah, but get the right year at least.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean this is this is the one. Uh you know, guy working in photoshop and he pulls the art from this Shawn Michaels and he's like, Wow, the pixels are way better in this one.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a ninety two sewn on like a wrestlminga fourteen stone gold shirt? No, I think it might be. I think it might be this era Sean too.
Speaker 2: This is probably like to a photoshop guy, to a designer. This probably has the most pixels. This is probably the best high quality Seawan Michael's photo.
Speaker 1: That we're obviously in too deep. But it's embarrassing for wrestling fans to walk around wearing this stuff. I also don't know why it has the American flag because it was in England. Yeah, and it wasn't like a bat. I mean it's Brett versus Davey. He's Canadian. Like there's really whatever anyway.
Speaker 4: Uh, Mattel's products for the live action Muana I've been popping up.
Speaker 1: So I saw Dwayne fan rock fan. You can get some merged very clearly, Dwayne. Yeah, look at that is crazy. I love it. Yeah, I saw these at my Target. I've never seen mana bro It's Jana rules. Muana two is a joke and a cash grab and a piece of shit movie. But Moana one is epic, like epic, and I'm hoping that this is just the same thing, just live action. You know, great message, No, I love it. Female empowerment as a girl, dad, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Not about trying to fall in love with the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Yeah, it's great. I might butcher this guy's name, comedian Sebastian Manuscalco. Is that it? You see?
Speaker 2: That sounded good to me.
Speaker 4: I follow on Instagram Someway that he put this video out about how pathetic it is that Toys r Us.
Speaker 1: Is in Macy's. We got that video. Yeah, it's fun, let's play it. Toys r used to be a toy empire. Now it's eight feet by twelve feet in the corner of a Macy's. This is embarrassing. You don't browse Toys r Us. You accidentally walked through it. I know a way to buy socks. It's embarrassing. Oh, I couldn't agree more. I didn't mention this. Like two or three weeks ago. It was like a rainy day and I took the girls to the Deer Park Outlets, which has that new Toys r Us. Yeah, it's it's it's it is. I mean, oh, it's pointless, underwhelming, very expensive. Like yeah, it's cool to say, like, hey, we're going to toys I don't know, but dude, elites were I want to say that elites are thirty two ninety nine. Wow. Yeah, and they had that new price no no, okay, so they're just more there. Yeah. It was like the series with Andrade with the speed title, Oh my god, thirty two. I was like, holy smokes.
Speaker 4: All right, speaking of titles. Ron Edwardson, owner of Red Leather Belts. Uh, he shares that he has the belt that rock through D.
Speaker 1: I think I need you here.
Speaker 4: Can you explain this rock? This is Rock's belt. Also threw it off the bridge. D come in here, explain this. I'm going to butcher it.
Speaker 2: This this is I mean, explains it. Great.
Speaker 1: One day in ninety seven, Steve B. Austin places the rock integround tel belts on the ground, made some funny comments, and threw the belt off the bridge. As of the war. A fan recognized the bridge and found the belt. Rumor has he asked it? Yeah, we've known the story for years. The guy dove in and tried he scoop it, dove or whatever, and found the belt right, and then he tried to hold up for money, and they're like, no, it's our belt.
Speaker 2: Well he never he never gave it up right, and and Stone what they he did. They didn't want him to throw in obviously the real title. Yeah, so he did a little switch through he held up the real title, put it down on the ground, and then when he grabbed it to throw it in the water, he grabbed an old tag title.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, and.
Speaker 2: That's what they threw in, uh, interesting in the water, so he didn't throw the championship belt.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: And then I thought that they made a Jack's Famous Scenes two pack about this, but I guess they did it reverse years later.
Speaker 1: I totally forgot that. I'm mixing that up in my brain too, But okay, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean he did this detective work and it's pretty on that this is in fact the bridge belt.
Speaker 4: I love people who can put the connection between the specific used belts. It's such a it's such a unique a skill.
Speaker 1: A fan came to TNA in Denver this weekend. There's a big belt guy and he had the NWA title that Shane threw down, which apparently was the same one that Candido had after and then but when TNA started, remember the original TENA titles were then WA titles. Yeah, they got they had it restrapped, so like it's like a brand new leather and stuff. But it was that belt initially that those guys had in that run.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's just unbelievable history right there.
Speaker 1: Our good friend Jericho got a bunch of comics graded by CGC. I thought this was cool. He found his childhood. He didn't buy outright coming, like these were his like childhood.
Speaker 4: Come childhood comics got them. I mean some of the grades are like really really bad, but it's.
Speaker 1: Cool they're his. His really put a price in it, right, So that was really really cool.
Speaker 4: I love anyone who collects something or realizes they still love this stuff that used to collect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or just like yeah, appreciates it right and wants to preserve it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, guys, this is big news, breaking news. We don't even have all the details to give you. That's how breaking news this is. But get out your calendars and save the date. Sunday, August ninth. It's gonna be a little Saugust in August.
Speaker 1: It's the big gass extreme Bash too.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Dudley, Bill Brian take it away.
Speaker 1: That's it snot Dudley, Chubby Dudley, sign Guy Dudley working on Top Live with the major pod Boys on stage. It's gonna be an unbelievable night. No gods, come on, it's Bubba Ray.
Speaker 4: And Spike Dudley together again in calouon Live podcast, live meet and.
Speaker 1: Greet professional photo op with all three Dudley boys, and that's a rare thing. To get rare thing all three w's.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put up the details hopefully within the next week. It's gonna sell out, guys.
Speaker 1: Only one hundred and fifty tickets. All tickets are via p I'm pretty excited about this. Yeah, we've had Bubba and Spike before as surprises. Now you can prepare, you can bring your items. These Bubba and Devon especially have had a hell in the past couple of years with some really nice matele merch, so'd be very cool to shoot the shit with them and talk. I'm I was actually daydreaming about this last night on my Red Eye. I promise you guys, live on stage, we are going to interrogate Bubba Dudley about the naked Bubba prototype photo evidence on Green everything like there's We're gonna jar some goddamn memory from his brain about this and get to the bottom of it. Yeah, this might be the last live major pot at tallued I will say I stupid and he did text us that. But we from this date this week and we're like stop, So I'm gonna pull up the text, let's see what.
Speaker 2: It And he said this might be this is Yeah, he's been saying that since the first year.
Speaker 1: He Saugas in August one last time, but this might be it for real. Yeah, Okay, Dudley Boys, Spike Dudley, Devon Dudley. I think the photo op is the most special thing, you know.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's pretty much and I think we we didn't do this for the hardiest thing.
Speaker 1: I think we should. I should learn our lesson. I think we just advertise it as like a meat greet and then like the podcast is bout us. We did do there for the hard reason. No, we did.
Speaker 4: We did it after the factory later a little little lot. I think it's our market is a little confusing. But either way you get a podcast, a photo op, autograph.
Speaker 1: We still want to like if you're just local, we still want to use it to gain new fans of us, you know what I mean, or awareness of the major pod, you know, for people who maybe aren't. We can't completely just say it's a meet and greet. Yeah, it will be a live interview stage show like you know, tickets. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: What Brusk is saying is meet and greet with podcasts, not podcast with me.
Speaker 1: And right there we go. Yes, I kind of switched the order.
Speaker 4: And then of course, guys, you know how wild cats at the tiki bar afterwards, because you know this will be a day's show.
Speaker 1: One o'clock show, Tiki Bar's gonna be a wild long time. And you know someone's going through a table and not a door for the table. Who's it going to be? And we have two months to find one. I think we need more than one. Not easy to come by, flaming table maybe no. All right, let's go to the news brought to you by Garage Beer.
Speaker 5: And Major Rustic Figure Podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Scratch that figureage and scratch that beer ridge with Garage Beer. Every tag team needs a.
Speaker 4: Name, and here it is Major Garage Beer.
Speaker 5: Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest polity. You can choose between the light beer or my favorite, the line.
Speaker 2: And with only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional drink, I'm.
Speaker 2: Smart Mark Sterling, and I love deer flavored.
Speaker 1: Beer, and I'm always ready, Matt car done and the Major Garage is always open.
Speaker 2: Last time we partnered with garage beer, things got a little out of hands.
Speaker 6: But this time we're doing things more professional, class, more class.
Speaker 1: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy bum more.
Speaker 6: Polished good idea.
Speaker 2: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hilton, integrity on teamwork.
Speaker 2: And focus.
Speaker 1: All right, garage beer, Major garage Beer. It is the summertime.
Speaker 4: Crack open an ice cold Major Garage Beer or use the bucket.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want, just drink it. To find this spackle bucket.
Speaker 4: Just use garage beer every day in your life. And if you use the hashtag major Garage Beer, we will give you a h A prize if we usually as the winner who won this week, Chad More.
Speaker 2: He's in the chat Seymore eighty two lamp, just going through some cards, watching some TNA, ripping some baller.
Speaker 1: Let's go and drinking some bear. I have not seen these ballers yet. I'm gonna grab them for fun for sure.
Speaker 2: Look at Leo Sparrow card. He's got there.
Speaker 1: Less articulation I saw in these ballers than the NBA. Once I was a little bummed about that.
Speaker 4: I kind of assumed they would make the packaging a little nicer, but not not really well.
Speaker 1: At least it has a w B logo. Like when we first talked about we only saw the side that says ballers. I'm like, where's the w W branding? How are you gonna know? But do you see there?
Speaker 2: It is he's got our new sticker on his beer coozy.
Speaker 1: There smart, that's a rare boy Leo Sparrow card right there, right, yeah, very cool? All right, guys, heydom Collectible.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just wanted to bring something up. I meant to bring it up in the in the other thing. I don't know if you guys have seen this, and I just wanted to say it on the podcast. It's way too much to get into, but there is an insane viral video out there from Reckless Ben. It's a YouTube channel. It's it's about this insane controversy around the two hundred thousand dollars collection of a man's lego sets.
Speaker 1: Oh Cabana is like I was trying to get me in on this. I did not understand what he was talking about.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked into.
Speaker 2: One of the craziest stories I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Like super obsessed, how you been? Why do you do this?
Speaker 2: You can just watch the video. I'll send you the link. It's a long video, but it will have your blood boiling if you watch it. Anyways, the point I brought this.
Speaker 1: Up in a group chat and we were all like, we have no idea what you're talking about. Now. I tried to explain it, and I'm like, I still have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But the reason I bring it up is I think if anybody out there was ever considering selling their collection on consignment, be very careful who you are dealing with, That's all I would say. And we're talking about big collection being sold on consignment with a real ass corporation and there's sort of nothing they can do about that, that collection getting stolen.
Speaker 1: So that's wild to me.
Speaker 2: It's it's a crazy story involving police corruption. Alleged alleged police.
Speaker 1: Corruption is current.
Speaker 2: It's happening real time. Literally, shit could be breaking right now as I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Where can we find this information?
Speaker 2: Or is a reckless Bend YouTube will be the original video?
Speaker 1: Reckless YouTube? Yeah, reckless Ben Bishop.
Speaker 2: I'll tell him this weekend. Good guy.
Speaker 1: All right, my fandom collectibles, Indie heartwell getting a figure. I thought this was pretty cool. Wow indie wrestling.
Speaker 4: There it is and look she's wearing those pants that I told her to wear. So that's good.
Speaker 1: Sweet And it looks chaps, it looks like it has.
Speaker 4: Bro we've talked about. We're about to talking about later in the show. A lot of these retro companies have in trouble with the women.
Speaker 1: Because it's it's make believe. There's there wasn't there's no women to go off of, so you're just you're free, you're free balling. But from that photo, it looks good. It looks good.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, get your Indie heartwell. Uh hassle toys, grapples and gimmicks. This one was a head scratcher. After Zombie announces he's selling two Cold Scorpios part of his e c w Ladle, here comes the Mitch with his two Cold Scorpios.
Speaker 1: Battle on the two cults. So got the ears right there.
Speaker 2: Though, who's gonna win?
Speaker 1: This is a pass for me? Yeah, I gotta do my research and see things in hand, and I can't make a decision in this moment.
Speaker 4: I love that these guys are getting all these figures. You know, he'll have this, He'll have the zombie uh the KWK did the flash funks. He's having that top rope glube style. So a lot of scorpio scorpio in jail.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. Really, didn't he like get into like a knife at a gas station or something nodding in the room. I'm out of the loom in jail currently, I'm not sure. Yeah, I don't know, guys, I'm not sure because he's not at conventions and stuff.
Speaker 2: With that twenty twenty four assault charged. The alleged victims sustained stab wounds to the head, chest, abdomen, legs, and buttocks. Skags was released on bail and entered a not guilty plea after a series of delay. Skags trials set to begin in August third, twenty twenty six. With the pre trial he.
Speaker 1: Travel okay, interesting South alumni A's or boy you remember training with him Broski, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: Really, I have like a like just things just disappear in my brain.
Speaker 1: Just Canoli's and sight seeing all I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: I will how might do a YouTube video cooking canoles. That's how that's how fucking good they were. Anyway, some some new Minix collectibles.
Speaker 1: We have rud Newton, Becky Lynch, A J Lee and Logan paulk Horrible. You don't like him that Randy Look, that's not Randy. Yeah, that's not Randy Orton. It's Raley Allen.
Speaker 4: And maybe, uh maybe it will be better when it's finished.
Speaker 1: I honestly didn't think these were still an active product.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then some late breaking news just dropping this morning. Uh, if you pre ordered the entire E c W series of the Zombie Sailor Heels and Faces, you will.
Speaker 1: Get the debut figure. Pretty cool of Danny doing. I think this is awesome. I had a little heads up on this. I was kind of exchanging text with Zombie about all this, so, uh, wow, rules, that's that's awesome. Danny's lips are way too dark and they're going to be corrected. It's just a prototype.
Speaker 2: But what a great set to get.
Speaker 4: I know, it's a really great set to Now, how many first timers like that's Roadkill's first figure, ye, Danny Doring's first Figure's first figures figure?
Speaker 1: Ye, Well he's got like a little big head guy that doesn't count to me. That's his first like figure figure. I mean as too Cold Scorpio, that's his first figure. Francine has a Bendy and the FTC, which we don't really count FTC's right now. So some of these guys would be great in our big rubber Guyeline. I completely agree.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, so make sure you pre order all of them. I'm kind of a little pissed at to buy another roadkill. That's all right, I'll make him sign it for free when I see his.
Speaker 1: Roadkilled dooring Man.
Speaker 4: These would have been awesome as original Sanfrans of toy makers, but we're getting them now.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. Danny's is one of my favorite people, man. I love seeing him fellow awesome Hampionship Wrestling superstar like Mark Sterley.
Speaker 2: A right last time I went.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right? We got some Ringside News Shop Ringside Collectibles fourth of July sale going on now, New and stock Ultimate thirty two featuring Jacob I two Stone Coat, Steve Austin and Jake the Snake Roberts and up next to the Ringside Top Ten.
Speaker 4: This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of WWE Action takes.
Speaker 1: Go to Wrestling Figures dot com and make a purchase and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 6: HiT's the rings.
Speaker 3: Top say you just got twenty feets and your wife the fat Games Ringside Top saying got big rubbery mage Es, Second Band rings, Saha top Ta for over thirty years, John Spruce, The Santa Trams Rings, Saha sah Ta. Make sure you use code page and for the discount at the end.
Speaker 1: Number ten, Jake the five two Ultimate thirty two, number nine, Stone Coach Le Boston Ultimate thirty two, Number eight, seventy bout Ker Elite won twenty five, number eight, Sorry that was number number seven, Chelsea Green Ultimate thirty one, Number six, Jake Roberts Ultimate thirty two, Number five, Javon Evans Elite one twenty six, number four, Will Osprey Unmatched Series eleven, number three, Cossume Collection Accent Smash Rings That Exclusive, number two, Al Grande Americano.
Speaker 4: Wow Elite won twenty six at number one. Penta Elite won twenty six.
Speaker 1: The Champion and up next Undisputed Champion. That's right. I'll next to the weekly purchases brought to you by Major and Collectmajor dot Com. They got you my ass you have, I got Sorry Fawn, and I got Rick playing.
Speaker 2: Who here's Andre to dry and here're not gentlemen? Oh yeah, And Brian and Matt Cardonald they're so real. Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 6: Rosca Radio s.
Speaker 2: Big rubber guys. They're for real eat sold separately on Major Bendis dot com.
Speaker 1: Big rubber guy. Collect them all, all right, guys, Collect Major dot Com get your extreme big rubber guys. Raven, Tommy Dreamer to Tommy Dreamer commercial. Who directed that really talented. It's already shipping. People have Tommy Dreamer somebody and got unsigned in Denver this weekend.
Speaker 4: Yet the Raven will be coming in any day now. Also just newly in stocked, the MLB mascots in stock, the Blues Brothers, Major Stars, Roski.
Speaker 1: When you get stuff from the warehouse, do you get the emails that's coming like ups? I do not. So I get emails and I'm like, they're out for delivery right now. Five giant boxes from Collect Major. It's oh man, look at those other load this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Mister Matt Philly fanatic.
Speaker 1: Blues Brothers.
Speaker 4: And then, of course on the site, there are so many pre orders, so many things in stock, big rubber guys. Look at that Dan Hausen.
Speaker 1: Very nice to get to Dan Housing figure right now.
Speaker 4: Major Bendy's Major stars. So much cool stuff over on collectmajor dot com. Check it out today every single week use the hashtag collect Major. If you choose your picture video, you will win a prize.
Speaker 2: Collect a Major prize here goes to Mark mark Ka Tommy Tommy Tommy great figure.
Speaker 1: Look at that. I need I need that innovator of Islands, Tommy Dreamer. But people have been nothing but a static about the Tommy when they get in hand. So pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Once we have Tommy raven Sabo, we need some more extreme guys.
Speaker 1: I'm your guy, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: So a big portion of my purchases this week would be that entire lot. I got the MLB characters, which are just.
Speaker 1: You got them all ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got them right there? What the Tommy Dreamer? What the Bulldogs?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Brothers?
Speaker 1: Not Florida and New York.
Speaker 2: I'm closer to New Jersey right No, not for you Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I got a bunch of stuff from brings that all rapid fire. I got this this Undertaker. I don't think I'm going to keep it, but I just had to own it just for what.
Speaker 1: It is, like you're an to take a guy or this is it's a mustag because it just both pop on your shelf. Yeah, it's so unique, Like this is when I.
Speaker 4: Think would look unique getting side by the I want to see Taker's reaction.
Speaker 1: Decide it that he debunked the old rumor that everyone thought he was wearing that he forgot his gear or his gear broke or something. He wore Godfather's pants, but he said he just was trying something different, and I guess Vince hated for one and done. I also got the Booker T from that set. I'm not quite sure if I need this.
Speaker 4: When I finally organized my matels, I'll keep like a ruthless aggresion style Booker T. So I don't know if there's one better than this.
Speaker 1: I have the Mania one in the white, which is like if I close my eyes and I picture Booker at that time, I picture him in white trunks. I don't know why. Maybe it might be from the Titan Droun figure, but so yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Quite sure, but this is a very very cool figure. I love Booker t And then I got the the Colsseum collections. Unbelievable. I'll see Bill and Barry this weekend. Have them set for me. Wow, for the PC pal not for whatnot for me to keep. Now I've said them many times. I don't count these as ultimate, so I keep them separately as a separate Colosseum collection, like on the back of the box. Gotcha, And I have it on my LJN shelf, so I'm gonna have to switch the heads out and make them look like they're ljns or the LGEN that never happened for smash.
Speaker 1: Plenty of options in there. And then last but not least, I got the Ultimate Jake, The Snake roberts bro so good, Ultimate thirty two in stock and shipping from ringside. This Jake I love because it's Mania seven exactly, has the uh the black bag over his head for the blindfold match. How are you going to display it like that? I didn't. I didn't. So I was going through my Jakes and I realized I have Colosseum collection that's eighties Jake. Yeah, undisputable. Then I have the heel Jake like bitmocho man, yep, I didn't have a ninety the baby face Jake's I wanted this just the way he is. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do the blindfold ah okay. And then I have obviously Bible thumping Jake. But that's way later. You know, you never count like the w CW Jake. Oh, and I have WW Jake. Okay, you want Jakes, but there's other Jakes that didn't even make the cut, you know what I mean. Yeah, I can't believe no nineties. I was looking like do I need this? And I was like, I don't have a nineties baby face Jake. And this is like the pinnacle of it, right, you know, absolutely Martel at Mania and you got Austin. I didn't get to Austin yet, Dude, Austin. First off, I okay, we all love the first Stone Cold Ultimate. Yeah, it's like embarrassing compared to this. It's good. It's gotta go. It's like puny and skinny, like this is the thick boy, this one, This is the one, guys. It's so much better. That's kind of kind of smoke coming out of the eyes, by the way, really on the back. And I know Brosky is a stickler for stuff like that, like this Ultimate Stone Cold is the one du like I must have and even got. I grabbed Jacob Fatoo and he's freaking awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he looks great. I mean really cool. Man entrance mass for Mania real quick, I will say I got the new Target Legends. So that's so sleeper set of the year bro.
Speaker 4: Sotana Bullnacano Triple H. Who I don't think I'm keeping this particular triple H.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: It's some rules and then ConA crush you build a Scott Hall. I think I want to keep the triple H. Isn't there one in like purple Trunks?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, there's definitely one in Red. But that's so old you swore.
Speaker 4: There was a purple Trunks like WrestleMania one d Is there one Triple H like evolution era purple Trunks? He's saying yes, from when he wrestled Bookers at Mania.
Speaker 1: But I don't, I'm I know there's the one in the Red that was like a fan Central like dying Days of toys r US. That's very There was a purple one.
Speaker 2: I need that ConA real bad there's.
Speaker 1: Not a purple the dolls set. I kept the whole set I talked about last week. It's pretty awesome. This Tito is just fantastic, so cool. How do you display the Tito? How do you? I had the thing, I don't know what it's called that like black hat. Yeah, I guess it's the hat smushed and then one hand on the apron. Wow, such a cool, cool line. And I got these. I'm sure you got them too from Mittel Creations, which we still there's still not on the Target app or anything. I don't think right there was no pre order from Yeah, very confusing. If there will be not street legal for the real target date, it's very very confusing. You guys, see anything else? The first off, I went and saw Masters of the Universe, guys, and I'm eagerly anticipating that pod very hot topic thing. Went to Target after with McKenzie and you gotta stay under the credits because there's a scene it's unbelievable, but actually Skeletor reveals himself, So stayed at the end. Guys, several his name in Skeletor appears, but uh, truthfully, this figure is a sick like Mattel knocked it out of the park with this Jarlito's rules is Skeletor was blown away like just for research purposes. I know I probably won't keep this. I don't collect is it like a wrestling figure? It's like maybe better than like wow the way I mean, I mean like there's no are there no, I mean it's unreal though, like the articulation and it's just so good.
Speaker 2: It does look great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then this is like this is like the elite style. There's a nine to nine like basic if you will series that's like for that price point, like pretty unbelievable too. So there's swords and ships, there's all kinds of stuff where it's so cool. Eagerly anticipating that because it's been a hot freaking Shoes got me to watch a thirty minute pixel Dan review of it about like because it's just so controversial.
Speaker 2: Really, did you agree with pixel Dan?
Speaker 1: I understood, I understand. I understand him and Shoes where they're coming from.
Speaker 4: So I know Shoes didn't like a pixel Dan didn't like it either.
Speaker 1: He basically had the same. He was nicer than Shoes was, but he had the same issues. Wow, from my understanding, and I don't want to get too deep into this because I want to save the pod. If you're like a true diehard, it's like a little insulting to you, Whereas I have a very general understanding of masters. And I loved the movie. Okay, well, all right, Kenzie had has no understanding loved it. She's nine, you know, like.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just thought I thought it was fine. I thought it was a fun movie.
Speaker 1: Right yeah. But I guess if you're if you're like you know, live and die by it like Shoes in a pixel Dan, some of the some of the choices are insulting the vibe.
Speaker 2: I certainly can see their argument. I could. I wouldn't argue with them about that, right, Hey, Brosky from K and S. Check this out here.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: Daniels, you see what it says.
Speaker 1: Wow, Mark Sterling is a great co worker work.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Well, because you're both in the office, right, both walkie talkie brothers. Do you still have the.
Speaker 2: Walkie talking I don't. Mark Sterling is the best lawyer in the world.
Speaker 1: Wow. They took away your walkie talkie.
Speaker 2: Brothers, yea Hastes anymore.
Speaker 4: Actually, gee, I got a package from Brian Myers this week.
Speaker 1: It was the slow Burn Shoot book about that on the pod. I'm on the cover. I'd great it belonged in your hands, not mine, Brosky. Look at that, very very cool Adam J. Wild slow Burn Shoot a photo companion to the film. It's a very classy coffee table book, like, yeah, are you in it? In it or no? I have no idea. I also did not get paid for this, John coming for you. It is really really cool. Honored to be on the cover, So thank you very much. A figure that caused some controversy this week, and we're gonna we're gonna test her right now.
Speaker 4: Is the top rope I'm sorry, Title Run Toys. There's so many, I know, te Metro companies. The Title Run Toys, Mike Murger first official figure.
Speaker 1: There was two variants awesome. Not such nice reviews of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the The package is going to like wrestle fest Ish, which I really dig. So I'm gonna open it up right now. The complaint that people are saying is that she's too small to petit and that she does not stand. Yeah, I saw much sense, like, no chance in hell she stands.
Speaker 1: See this good packaging. I will say that.
Speaker 4: Taking her out, like I think she's fine, like she she's not like that petite and she is an announcer.
Speaker 1: Again, like when you're doing women hazar style, it's it's make believe. You're just you're pretending what could have been? So like there's no nothing to go off of, you know. Yeah, I'm going to try to stand her. It didn't stand.
Speaker 2: Now the investigative journalism here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a like, oh wait, I gotta stand if her arms are her side, it's standing right now, I got it. It's standing. I'm saying if like maybe I'm pitching, it's like top heavy because the microphone hand when maybe you drop that, I will say.
Speaker 4: It's not she's not standing one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 4: Well, like sometimes she stands and falls down. Sometimes she stands and stays up, and that's not stand. Now she has a I guess maybe she should have included a stand to help her send.
Speaker 1: If she Yeah, this is not Yeah, now I can't get it to stand. Listen.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot I like what it what title on on toys is doing. I do wish he stood better, but I mean this is a deep cut. So that is a deep cut. Yeah. I had to get it, I mean obviously, and great for her to get her first figure. I I kind of want her in the big rubber guideline. Whoa, you guys are out of stuff. I have one more thing. This was gifted to me. He's a very private person. S Trade Pride doesn't even want me to share this. But Johnny Dango Curtis got these made for me and Moose from his retirement match. So this is the gear he wore, like sliced up in like a commemorative frame. Oh wow, this gear maker helped them make as a thank you thing. So pretty cool. I'm me hanging us in my gym, proud of my buddy.
Speaker 2: So wow, that is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he only made how many? This is one of six? He should I'll do.
Speaker 2: That for all of us that were in his last match.
Speaker 1: Who will Dan Barry Dan Barry? He should do it. Teddy Goods, you get some Teddy Goods ones cut up.
Speaker 2: Teddy Goods doesn't do this for me. I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 1: He's gonna wrestling them in probably about a year.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of cards, guys, so let me wrap it fire through him. There's a new GCW set ten years at GCW.
Speaker 1: I have two cards. You're a legacy talent at GCW these days.
Speaker 4: Two cards, one which we just celebrated it. It's the Matt Cardona debut.
Speaker 1: I can't I couldn't believe that post five years five years ago. So crazy we got that card.
Speaker 4: There's also Matt Cardona versus Nick Gage card had to get that. Here's a forty seven out of one topschrome Chelsea Green focus reel doing the rough Rider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to pick that up. Is that the title win? Yes? It is, I believe it is. Yes, here we go check this out. I felt like I needed this A gem Mint ten Rookie card Persia Perata aka SDL PSA ten nice. I feel like I needed that. So it's a variant, right, This is a Yeah, this is a I don't know what it is, premium box set, prism. Who knows this one.
Speaker 4: I've been looking for for a while, but I guess it's not super rare. This is the Chelsea Green Cactus Jack but the red and black like flannel. That's the one I really wanted. I got a gem Mint ten nice, so pick that up.
Speaker 1: Great card. And then these were some big boy purchases. Bro PSA is so backlogged and raised the price to ridiculous numbers that like, what do you do now? You just buy stuff? Slab? Do you not even like submit? I mean you spent and pay the premium unless you are that pay the price and it's rough.
Speaker 4: Well I want to get these. Finally got them now these so eBay. I like what they're doing with their their authorication that they've been doing. Yes, Now I don't understand why every card doesn't go through that. I guess you have to be does anyone knows? Is it like a certain amount of money or do they does the seller opt in?
Speaker 1: I have no idea or even like I've sold slabs on eBay and they go to a thing. Yeah, okay, so I'm not quite sure what I got it. Well, I mean, who fakes a slab? But I guess it's people are crazy.
Speaker 4: But finally got the garbage pail kids Chelsea Green. Wow, this is the base card okay, and was very very expensive. You see it's in the eBay Authenticity Guarantee package. And then I also got this two.
Speaker 1: To ten Chelsea greed is how expensive? Is that?
Speaker 4: Pretty pricey?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Did you show that to her?
Speaker 1: I have not. She's not home yet. She got called to go to raw. She's in Paris. She's wrestling probably right now in Paris. Yeah, spoiler, bro, It's not a spoiler because Ra's live live a couple. And then check this out. I had to get this Tops Chrome Cosmic. She's on the case, she's on the box. It stinks that the Tops is over her face.
Speaker 2: I got to.
Speaker 1: I got to the non face when you should slab at at ces the non Yeah, I think I'm gonna slab it. I'm also I think gonna do like an unboxing with Chelsea, like rip. Yeah you think that would get good views? Yes, definitely. Yeah, so we might do that. Yes, we might do that.
Speaker 2: With microphones?
Speaker 1: Please, with microphones? Please might do that?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sorry, Yeah, into the weeds. You bought those clip microphones a while back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, use them. I don't know where they are.
Speaker 2: Oh, but those are great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, just set up your phone and you and Chelsea could do that. You know what I'm saying it'd be very easy. I know you don't like to bring your ship around. That would get very easy.
Speaker 4: We need you to send me and Brian like easy to use, easy to sing to your phone.
Speaker 1: Click. They were not easy. I want ken to get those different games.
Speaker 2: The one that I use with Brian is very easy. All coming up today, Me and Brian were miked up the whole time.
Speaker 4: And I hope George has some some mics with the vlogs this week.
Speaker 1: We need to make a group chat and he.
Speaker 2: Has different This is like a real thing, so he'd have to buy even more expensive microphones.
Speaker 1: Which that makes sense. Okay, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: That's why I set a phone.
Speaker 1: Is good.
Speaker 2: You wait till you see this vlog. Okay, it's on my phone and it's got good audio.
Speaker 1: A couple more things. This popped up on eBay. It's a death Match King Matt Cardona test shot. So I had to get this. I don't know what I'm going to do with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I don't. I'm going to display it, is what I mean, you know, because you know, I'm fortunate to have a lot of the test shots prototypes because we own a toy company. But I don't display them all. You know, I have a bin of my prototypes, right exactly. Yeah, speaking of prototypes, you guys ready, this is big, This is major.
Speaker 1: Who is in guys ready for this? Who was in the infamous zach Ryder Nome club? Oh man, there's not many of us.
Speaker 4: This was an item that was released two thy eleven, maybe early twenty twelve. Around that time folk Go Collectibles. Believe it or not, there were some garden gnomes. This is the zach Ryder, very very rare. Not many exists. When it pops up on eBay, it goes for a couple of hundred bucks, maybe more than a couple hundred bucks, like this one I bought off eBay.
Speaker 1: I have this, I have one in the box.
Speaker 4: There's there's like I don't think anyone has it in the box.
Speaker 1: Maybe I get like broken very easily, right, get broke a.
Speaker 4: Very Mike Chippetta famously stole one of mine for his YouTube show and and broke it. Uh my dad has one. Cisco Emon, a couple other people and uh Cisco. Actually I believe it was Cisco posted because they try to help out the group on major marks dot com and they post different you know, they post different links, so especially the garden Omeay someone else joined the club. I think Bill at Peck's in the club and I'm looking at this gnome and I'm like, this gno looks a little different. It's in a different pose, even like the call me post. And so if you look at him right now, totally different pose. The release versions of Fist Pump. The other one is gonna call me, And I'm thinking, like, is this like a custom is this customized? I just I can't even wait for the seller to respond to my question. I just instantly buy it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: It was like six hundred bucks. I couldn't risk it, so I bought it. Turns out he used to work for the company. He confirmed it was a prototype, and then they in.
Speaker 1: The description though no, he did not. It's strange he knew that but didn't did not put in a description. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's a prototype. It was gonna do the call me and I don't know if it was WW or what switch it to the fist Pump, but man, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Call me. He's way cooler. I don't know if I was necessarily you wouldn't do that, like I know it doesn't make sense, like you feel you did that photo, I was doing that like that pose. I thought, that's like two thousand and nine, that ground right, So it's a little earlier. Yeah, a little earlier.
Speaker 4: But uh, either way, I got I feel like I gotta get this slabbed. I feel like I got this, get this big boy slabbed.
Speaker 1: I got it. Yeah, take care of that, because is it just equally as fragile obviously, Oh yeah, equally as fragile. Pretty damn good shape for a prototype Nome. When you're an old man and you come to a convention, can you just show up looking like that? Like that would rule. It's white beard, white hair, and headband shades.
Speaker 4: See, I'm in the U, I'm in the club. I'm in the goddamn Nome club. So thank you for Cisco. I believe it was Cisco posted it because I wouldn't have uh if I saw it on eBay, I would at first glance, I wouldn't have noticed the difference.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Also, I'm out, all right, all right, let's get right in here.
Speaker 2: Major Mark purchases of the week.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 2: This is big for our good friend Hardy heft. He says, the final piece a microaggression to back. Now I have a one hundred said complete Matt Hardy collection, every official single release he's ever had, and even some bootlegs, slash knockoffs and some unreleased figures as well. It's been a long journey and so happy it's finally done. And then you can go to his Instagram for a little tour of the entire collection.
Speaker 1: But it's crazy which and he posted the group and I wrote, like that's definitely when we talk about this all time, like that's not rare, it's just like nobody's looking for it. And also an item like that to me is like so kid friendly. Those were all opened and played with and you know which is also funny. And when I shot that commercial with Dreamer Liss where he went to his house, he has like a nice shelf of Tommy Dreamer stuff over the years. Really he had some of those. I'm assuming that I must have. I probably saw that twice in one week and didn't even realize, you know, wow. Also do you remember that like wwe ECW six pack I forgot all about I saw that he's in that like some crazy stuff. I forgot about here's a lot of Jacks figures and I told him I would like to come back, and oh, yeah, that'd be sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tommy Dreamer does great on us, doesn't He.
Speaker 4: Still claim to have some ECW prototypes.
Speaker 1: It's sort of and then he kind of showed me where that was. It's like in his garage. It's like it's unfilmabowler to get get to like it would be it would be an all day affair.
Speaker 2: Geez all right, Uh, Kevin pretra Zillo, I had a major demolition hall arrived this week. First up, we're two sets of the new Costume Collection Ultimate Edition figures. I picked up both sets so I could display the different face paint variations. I also got lucky and pulled a forty two of fifty Tops Now Hall of Fame card along with the Rustle Con exclusive Matt Maniac Tupek. The centerpiece of the hall was an autographed set of two Shishi boards.
Speaker 1: Come On, Come On boards, went Dan, come on, he can tell you.
Speaker 2: Both Acts and Smash signed the boards using several of their iconic personas. Smash signed as Crusher Khushev, Smash Ripaman and Blacktop Bully, while a sign is Demolition Acts, Supermachine, Mass Superstar and Bolo Mongol.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I've built a large demolition collection over the years and this was an absolute must have addition to it.
Speaker 1: That's really cool, what Shane Waldrup.
Speaker 2: Says, finally starting to build the extreme big rubber guy collection, just waiting for Raven to come out and can't wait to see who else comes to the line.
Speaker 1: And that's the that's a prototype prototype of Sebu and the real Tommy that you're wow.
Speaker 4: Damn yes, what the heck is that.
Speaker 2: Sea rat?
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: Finn and I have always been big Star Wars guys and we always considered being able to go to the Black Star Cruiser Hotel one of our best experiences together. The first time we went, we saw this great model of the star Cruiser, and when Finn asked if we could get it, I told him maybe next time. Well, by the time we went back, they had announced it was closing and this model was no longer available. I've stocked eBay for two years now and ironically found this brand new one available had a reasonable ish price. This morning, the morning the pod with Cody Roads dropped and felt like it was a sign there's a fan made documentary about the Star Cruiser that will be making the rounds at film festivals this summer. Really excited to get the piece for a collection before prices spike again.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to see that.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that there's like this other life on the Star Cruiser of fans of it.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: I loved it right.
Speaker 1: Because there's so many better Yes, it could have definitely been advertised better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's that one girl who did that really long YouTube video and.
Speaker 1: I agreed with most of the things she said. Yes, yeah, is that what Cody mentioned that you did and he didn't like eats him alive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, laugh, speaking of he man, Dennis Montesano been waiting a long time for this when traded in some heavy hitters for it and finally have it Eternia.
Speaker 1: Which is like epic. If it's like if that was part of my fandom, Like, that's so cool even the possibility of having something like that in your collection, right that big big boy.
Speaker 2: I love this collection. I love following along here check this out. I think Brian likes a Zach Scherah. This week, I bought myself a ticket to a play in Massachusetts starring Deborah Joe Rupp from that seventy show. After the play was over, I was lucky enough to get to see her come outside and asked her if she could sign a photo for me and to add to the Seinfeld collection. She couldn't have been nicer and said she would make sure to sign it on the white of Jerry's shirt to make sure it came out as clear as possible.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy collection. It's gotta be so fun to find these random messes a.
Speaker 2: Random ass like, yeah, that is cool. It's a fun thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also but also to have like the drive to stand outside of a play after I would just be like, I'm going on.
Speaker 1: I literally gave up my teen A collection because I couldn't find Matt Bentley.
Speaker 2: Michaelapuma is back. Sometimes it's not how much something costs that makes it a rare boy. Such is the case with this Thunder and Paradise book that I found on eBay. Between Murcari and eBay, I'm searching all day long for Hogan stuff, and I can say that not only have I never seen this for sale, but I never even knew it existed. It is a hardcover book with about forty pages. What all about the show?
Speaker 1: I was assuming this is like a press kid or something.
Speaker 2: What, something that you would find at a school book fair. It definitely was only sold overseas as it's actually called an annual instead of a book. He goes great with my costume Thunder and Paradise Hogan Brother custom sorry custom.
Speaker 1: Wow wow cool? Right?
Speaker 2: He did not put this into the thing, but I just wanted to say thank you for the support. I don't know if you I saw this what Daniel Blotke says, pretty excited to share. I finally finished the Mark Sterling twenty twenty three upper deck aw Rookie rainbow.
Speaker 1: Printing plate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Been hunting the uh one of ten high glass for three years and one finally popped up on eBay a couple of weeks ago. They all look pretty sweet together. So that's every many of those?
Speaker 1: Do you think you have, Mark? I say, do you have this Mark?
Speaker 2: I probably have four of them?
Speaker 1: What you just don't care? Try harder?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should try harder, and all of them to be totally honest, any of the rare ones were gifts from I think I about one on a boozing because you guys pressured me and I think the restaurant like gifts from Major Mark.
Speaker 1: So wow.
Speaker 2: I just really he didn't even put this in the Purchases of the Week. I just wanted to shout. I just thought it's great support. It blew me away. I sent that to my mom, I said, Mom, do you have the rainbow Rainbow? Yeah? Okay for the display for the collection. This one's unique. We don't talk about this at all. I don't even know if you guys know what what is this?
Speaker 1: Mighty Max I have? Yes, I love Mighty Max. Great, great for like car rides and stuff when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Anthony Dandrea says my Mighty Max collection. These are some of my favorites in my entire collection of figures and other items I have. I remember collecting these the same time I was getting Hasbros. I don't have the full set of all the Mighty Max play sets yet, but the ones I have are all still complete with Max and the villains.
Speaker 1: I'm having flashbirts. I had that like weird bat looking cyborg bat thing in the bottom there. I had that like snowman thing. I had that weird like toothish thing at the top row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had the snowman the snake right in the middle. I had that for sure because it.
Speaker 4: Had like I did not have any of these really did Ny Maxes?
Speaker 2: The snakes? Actually that that that zombie on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Right. Ye all right, let's go to the Q and A brought you by Blue Choo.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you're a lady or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji at two am ready for better sex than you should be too, That's where blue Choo comes in. They've been on a mission for years to get you bricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula, blue Choo Gold, is helping millions of men at better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're.
Speaker 1: Actually in the mood.
Speaker 2: This type of innovation is why Blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function. Now here's the deal. You'll hear in professional wrestling a lot of the old timers will say less is more, Well, no, how about more is more more blood flow, more arousal or performance. Don't let your mind get in the way of a good time. Cover your options at bluech you dot com. We've got a special deal for our listeners right now. When you buy two months of glute You Gold, you get the third for free. It's promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit blue you dot com for more details and important safety information and we think blue you for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 7: Huh you is that time again in the show to scratch that itch? Ask the boys what you want to know you? You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rush more figus from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask major you pod and it'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rire. You better to be small, professional and complete, then maybe the voice will pick you.
Speaker 1: But the Q w ney this sweet.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: If you watched the podcast last week with the Q and A with Chelsea, she she didn't even know we had a Blue Choo segment. I had to expand it to it right, Yeah, but we do is the star of it every week. She's you knew, you knew I had to bring some blue cheo to Italy. Yeah right, Mami.
Speaker 2: Very atlantic there.
Speaker 4: That's right, very romantic. Use the hashtag ask with your pot. If we read your question on air, you will get a prize.
Speaker 2: That's question Jason Lennox at Jay Lenox fifteen, what is your mount rushmore tag team finishers?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought it's a great question. A lot of great tag team finishes out there. Doomstate, Device, big ass Extreme bash too, I mean three d our Boom yep, and then the rest I think could be debated. I think three d might be the best tag tic finisher of all time, and I can't I'm saying that and giving uh Bubba his prows.
Speaker 1: But three d Ah and then Device, the rest are debatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel I don't know if this is just a bias from childhood wrestling. But the heart attack was always.
Speaker 4: Going to say heart attack, heart attacks school.
Speaker 2: Heart attack is a great pool move.
Speaker 4: I always love power and glory tag team finished. That's super plexing a big.
Speaker 1: Splash like no iomic even like the heartys is like if you do twist swanton but that's not like, yeah, right, it wasn't always that.
Speaker 2: So you like, even what are we missing? There's got to be things that we're missing.
Speaker 1: Demolition, little backbreaker, elbow demolition. That's pretty good, honestly. I mean it's fairly dangerous, but the Headbangers, the Age dive pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh uh, spike pile driver so many people use it though, but I feel like that's a great tag team finisher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely saying Doomsday device.
Speaker 2: Three D Meltzer Driver is pretty damn good.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, that's good for like modern day stuff. Is that their finisher though it's not the.
Speaker 1: Finisher is the thing with the knee or like right, or like, isn't it.
Speaker 2: There's definitely one matches with the Melzer Driver.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but like it's got something that's repeatedly a victory thing, not like a once in a while, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's crazy when you think some of the greatest tag teams like don't have tag team finishers. Christian didn't, out Laws didn't, USOS don't, right, Like yeah, yeah, honest, it's like a double super I guess that's the one D, but that's.
Speaker 1: A three D. Yeah, No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you guys think? Leave in the comments? What's the tough question?
Speaker 1: Actual? Which ones?
Speaker 2: When Spike Pile Driver?
Speaker 1: What's this? Do the Bulldogs Doomsday? That's that's right, that's up.
Speaker 2: I'm putting in heart attack in the Spike bou Driver.
Speaker 1: That's so like me and Broskue do the Spike boud That's not like kind of yeah, but that's part of the appeal.
Speaker 4: It doesn't What about the hype for Mojo and Zach Ryder hype Rider? Yeah, come on, that was a heart attack into the rough Riders. That was a huge bump for me.
Speaker 1: AMW the death sentence I jumped to, I like that, all right.
Speaker 2: My question, Johnny Espinoza, without naming yourselves, who do you think is the best song in each each Big Three companies? Kit Wilson, Leon Slater and Kyle Fletcher.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is a tough question.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Kits is certainly a cool topical and it's fun.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I think Roman's got the best.
Speaker 4: Roman is my favorite? W W Romans is good. I do you like the fact that Cody took his music from indies, you know.
Speaker 1: Brought everywhere a w W speak on iconic, especially the way that the crowd reacts to it and performs it and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think the aw answer is Hangman, but my favorite is Diamantes. There was Diamante has.
Speaker 1: The answer, bro, look it up, look at it. I not gonna put your interest music in there.
Speaker 2: Mark Well, nobody has heard it yet, only the people at Diamonte. Song is so good. Look it up on Spotify. There was one year that it was in my top five songs on Spotify because it was like top song on my gym playlist.
Speaker 1: No idea, what's even talking about?
Speaker 4: I like, uh nema song in DNA, but it's not really like a TNA exclusive song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean debut there and stuff for surely Okay, Yeah, I guess it did. He's a wanted man. I do love him. There's a lot to get stuck in my head.
Speaker 2: Classic TNA abyss.
Speaker 1: Oh he now TNA I mean bang bang So, I mean that's hands down, you know.
Speaker 4: Does the Hardy's count as TNA?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but I mean yeah, I mean actually they're broken again so that they didn't use that's loop Santana. What's good. That's a good one too.
Speaker 2: Actually, hard Hardy's versus verdict, uh great.
Speaker 1: Match ww SHADOWT I love ego. Didn't they just take that out? No way?
Speaker 4: I thought they took out the ego part. No way, I thought. So maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard this. I mean, I haven't downloaded.
Speaker 2: I hear like I might work out so like they wouldn't change that link and.
Speaker 1: A I gotta go with. My favorite is Osprey Spray.
Speaker 2: It does does get the crowd pumped.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. I think, uh ww wise, let's see like like Finn back to his old music. That music's great. I've been very vocal that I don't they got to get the CFOs back. CFOs were on like a run, bro, like a legendary run. All those themes are like unbelievable, some great ones. And these new guys are not like bad, but they just aren't like hitting these memorable ones like the CFOs. Did you know in my opinion, yes, dude, we can talk about CFOs. The whole rest of the pod shinske a j F like epic fucking theme songs, banger after banger, like, well, let's bring back Jim Johnson. You know a radio Hostki.
Speaker 2: Next question Brian's question. Brandon Narlock Go for San Diego Comic.
Speaker 4: Answered, did he picked two questions from Go?
Speaker 1: Did I pick one from him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, but he's he's one regular.
Speaker 2: What are your top three wishes for exclusive? Mattel figure. I.
Speaker 1: I don't have like a great answer to this, but I just want something fun and memorable because I feel like we've we haven't been getting that. I'm gonna say ro Rodman like annw Robin would rule great call.
Speaker 4: I would love a Pastamania Hogan.
Speaker 2: Sure, we've said that many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's so that that's the answer, right, Something just fun and unique and unexpected, like because.
Speaker 4: Last year was last year the Sean WrestleMania twelve or is that two years ago?
Speaker 1: It feels like last year. Yeah, we know that was like a swerve, but like pivot, I mean yeah, I don't know. It's like I feel like we got it's been so long it feels like it wasn't but that Slim Jim Macho was so long ago and that like set that standard of like, oh it is so unique and cool and then nothing has really lived up to it.
Speaker 4: Since it'll be fun if they could like rush out like a like a Dan House and like in the casket and that's like the first time you get Dan House in exclusive like that would be wild at.
Speaker 1: The casket box. Yeah, we'll be ucky to see a vender. You know. Well, great questions all right, up next some good housekeeping.
Speaker 4: As we are cooking on YouTube YouTube dot com slash at Major w Pod. In the past four videos or so have been great ones we got. We have Brian, you know, finding those Ultimate Warrior has Bros His toy.
Speaker 1: Wild people approach me and ask about that, whether the boys or just fans. Pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Actually, this toy room tour me and Dan Housen today a fake hunt. Then Hasbro Heaven almost had one hundred thousand views. Ah mark what's coming out today?
Speaker 2: So me and Brian A lot of people know that me and Brian went to kNs for a sort of a live stream post Raven up Raven post Maven doing a vlog there and uh, we just kind of went through all his stuff and he's just got an unbelievable collection. And it's weird to call it a collection because it's he's going to sell it all. I guess at some.
Speaker 1: Point, right that's there's no plan.
Speaker 2: We just found like like, for example, and you'll see this as a spoiler. We open up up a tub and in the tub is a stack of PWI magazines with the four horsemen on the cover, which are rare in the first place, all signed by every horseman.
Speaker 1: Like blue sharp, beautiful, beautiful piece. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But Brian was trying to sell eight thousand dollars in revenue on the stream.
Speaker 1: Do we hit it our best on West Impressions trying to? We tried it after it as is such a unique place and situation and just man moment.
Speaker 2: Ken is a nice guy. I like busting his balls. It's fun being there. It was I was like, I just drove to New York to hang out with my pals for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Next week we'll put up something the toy department. I got a bunch of pre production prototypes stuff there. And then Brian and I are filming three vlog skis this week.
Speaker 2: So we're hoping one of them potentially of one of our biggest bonds.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, I hope so as epic possibilities, you know, I will I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say that I'm spending the most i've ever spent on one item on one of these vlogs.
Speaker 4: I already know that it's there. We've already kind of made the deal. So I will be spending the most money I've ever spent on one item, man, which is pretty damn scary.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, breaking news, just got the photos from from Friday. Here's here's vsk Oh my god, jamming out to his guitar solo.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that that looks like that's from the eighties. It doesn't look that's from like modern times.
Speaker 4: What's with the new color scheme? That's a zach Ryder like, oh twenty eleven color scheme?
Speaker 2: Uh me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: So the athletes were getting new gear, they got purple and orange, and I needed new gear, and I just said, all right, I'll just get Mark. That's what tops off Troy. He loves it because of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's whatever. Nobody's wearing purple and orange.
Speaker 1: I don't know, okay.
Speaker 4: Patreon dot com, Slash, Major deit Pod, Major marks dot Com, the fan club, the commun to the subscription service sign up today. Every single week we give away a prize to a new and old subscriber who do we got.
Speaker 2: First time in the line Ron Brendlin and the classic superstar Kevin Malloy. Kevin Malloy, we've got two bonuses for you.
Speaker 1: Were more than two, but the two that we we did.
Speaker 4: Uh, Brian versus Kevin Matthews barbed Wire match a little watch along. Make sure you check that out.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 4: I'm lacerated there. Check out that match Shoo barbed Wire. Next week we are uh, we're all gonna go see Mass of the Universe and we're gonna watch it. We're gonna talk about the new action figures.
Speaker 1: It can't wait to talk about this. Joe is gonna be on Joe Shoes Special guest Journalist Joe Shoes. I don't know that he does not like it. He said he'd rather watch his parents die again than see that movie. Anyway, there's I asked hosted that on Facebook? Is that like yeah? Like my ass?
Speaker 4: Matt anything figured dis second with the Freedom led him Bree Silver Line is a smart mark, the packer checker. The major vibe with Sea Rat. You got to check out that. That interview with Sea Rat. Great interview from Billy Peck and then he's Happy Hour. What's on tap with he's a happy hour.
Speaker 2: I really want to give him the full citizenship test, because God wouldn't do good that either. The comedy gold that came out of that. What is the date of Independence Day?
Speaker 1: I would have no idea what but is it? What's the year?
Speaker 2: Oh that's not what the question is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know that, guys. The ultimate gift from the past couple of months were I don't know what's going on with it. It was ordered, it was lost. We have a current, we have no current. You want to ping them?
Speaker 2: There was a label made, label made, so but it has not been chipped.
Speaker 1: We're working on it.
Speaker 2: And this is not chipped to me.
Speaker 1: So that's it was. It was shipped to you though technically right, technically it was supposed to be shipped to you. Then the card found. I'm sorry. The hard foundation up. You get a card every single month.
Speaker 4: The people be getting there, Leo sparrows every single month.
Speaker 1: Oh that's last month. That's last month. I new. Is that ordered? Is it not in socket?
Speaker 2: It should be here any second?
Speaker 1: Cool? Well, that's cool. We got that coming.
Speaker 4: Major marks dot com podcast earlier than free access to the Facebook group. A lot of fun over there, uh, prouissling T's dot com slash major demit pod, get your major wit pod, merch, your major garage beer, merchy, when your new Caloon shirt will Saugust?
Speaker 1: And can we get a tie?
Speaker 2: Or they did it at one point?
Speaker 1: You can do it, we asked, Oh, ask him. I like that.
Speaker 2: Definite wear.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Oh that might be the way to go. Yeah, that might be the way to go.
Speaker 2: I feel like that'd be a big seller.
Speaker 1: Major rewind. Every two weeks, J George takes you on a trip down memory lane.
Speaker 4: We're gonna see J George this week and help us fill in the blocks they toldhim he's got to wear shoes this time, and then every.
Speaker 1: Other buy lunch will be all good? Yeah. From the vault? What's from the vault?
Speaker 2: Mark, Well, I'm continuing on the journey. Last week I put up uh Deep South Part two wo okay, Uh so we did Indy Deep South Part one, Deep.
Speaker 1: South Part two very very sick.
Speaker 2: And then I believe after that is the call up.
Speaker 1: All right, what do you guys got for plugs? Broski, You're gonna be burning with jealousy because I'm headed to the bash. Wow, the Bash and Beckley one more time. Let's freaking go Gary Damn On Championship Wrestling as W West Virginia, Saturday, June thirteenth, Beckley Rally, Convention Center. Guys, look at this poster. Oh I'm laughing at one match right now? What are you living at the match? Look? I can just tells a mixed tag coming. Oh there, I believe so yes, Oh boy, the road Dog, Rick Steiner, Ron Simmons, Heath of Heath's Happy Hour of Famed Demolition, Dirty Dangle, Lex Luger, Henry Gobert, Steve Carena, Barry Wndam, Matt Hardy arn Anderson, Nichina cole Off Like do I do this? Say more? Stl and Man's in the house like Ricky Morton, He's little on this poster. It's wow, yours truly, and guys, not only will I be at the show, look at my match?
Speaker 4: This is you and Dirty Dangovers Demolition.
Speaker 1: No, look at this is well it's all about I have the watch along for next month. It's Brian Myers with the y Verus heat. Oh yeah, oh good catch. I didn't even know normally I see that, right?
Speaker 4: Do you think we can get him for the pod Brian Myers with the why vers Heath?
Speaker 1: Oh this dirty Dango special guest referee Barefoot. He's gonna work Barefoot, I heard, so that's the room right here. If he does, I'll pay.
Speaker 2: If he's still gonna make hard towns. Why did he retire.
Speaker 1: Because he's physically not bumping anymore. He'll he'll come and do whatever you want, but he won't wrestle.
Speaker 4: You need to get Gary to I don't know how he films this, how he distributes this.
Speaker 1: This is the match he'll be on VHS if Gary's doing it. Believable. I can't wait, though, guys. I mean, obviously, what an epic show, big old school like coliseum if you've never been there, always a thousand plus insane environment. So I'm very excited to once again be part of Bash of six. I think I've been part of five of the six. I would love to.
Speaker 4: Watch as a watch of the log. Also, Meaver's Heath the cage at Bash of Beckley.
Speaker 1: Yes, honestly that's a good one for a future referee, but don't you.
Speaker 4: Wrestle Shane Douglas And I'm like the referee at Bash of Beckley?
Speaker 1: Is that? No?
Speaker 2: I think you are a referee at some point, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Raffed at Bash? I could have swore it was like you versus Shane Douglas. I have on me and Morrison. He went to all stupid shit with water guns and it was such a waste. And then I'm trying to think me and you know, me and you and Heath's the RAF. Now what it is? When Heath got hurt at TNA.
Speaker 2: I believe we watched this.
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, I feel like I've never seen football at least.
Speaker 2: I definitely worked with I've worked with footage from this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What that means, I don't know. Maybe there was a vlog from that weekend or something.
Speaker 4: I don't recall.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Chad Moore saying they changed ego song they called them up. I'm like devastated by this.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well, anyway, one of those matches will be the next month, all right, mark you guy?
Speaker 2: I think, Oh tomorrow, I'm headed to Cincinnati for a couple of days. Aw and U ring V on a Global Wars is happening.
Speaker 1: Where's the smack of down back in Providence?
Speaker 4: It's in Providence, Hode Island. So that's why I'm able to drive from where we're shooting Thursday.
Speaker 1: That's the first States side show in a long time. Right, two weeks? It feels like cool.
Speaker 2: He's got to get Where are you going at one o'clock of.
Speaker 1: A doctor's appointment? Oh against now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No? All right, run a time. Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage.
Speaker 4: And become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 1: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business. Each month.
Speaker 2: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news shows featuring Oh Baby.
Speaker 1: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 4: Become a Major mark at Join major Marks dot com today