Speaker 1: A Boundleish authenticity podcast. Zoe molloy is a my Lab and Secret Space program experiencer who has been involved in covert operations since childhood, possibly even infancy. Her earliest years were surrounded by strange phenomena. Her mother recalls paranormal events, visits from mysterious hooded beings, and even agents standing silently by Zoe's crib, haunted by visions and psychic dreams. Her mother also gifted always since Zoe was connected to something otherworldly. As Zoe grew older, her memories began to surface of being taken by military factions and reptilian beings to underground bases, subjected to training, interrogations, and dark experiments. She recalls black ops missions on Earth and experiences offworld, as well as traumatic involvement in the hybrid breeding program, where she later met a hybrid daughter created through her. It wasn't until recently that Zoe received a clear message from her higher self m I five. That revelation unlocked a deeper understanding of her connection to my Lab programs. She learned she had been part of multiple operations Delta Assassin, data sex exploitation, and others tied to elite ritualistic control systems. Despite being silenced before her first YouTube channel erased through manipulation and harassment, Zoe is now reclaiming her voice. Her new channel, My Lab Gone Rogue, is where she shares her truth and lived experiences in the hopes of awakening and supporting others like her. Zoe, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going great. Thank you? How are you? How are you all? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just steaming my ass off in sunshiny Barbados.
Speaker 2: Oh lovely, it's not so nice here. It's going a bit clouded. So yeah, I'm supposed to be getting nice and next way, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, So if you can go ahead and tell us how you realized that you were a part of these experiments and experiences.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm thirty nine. I didn't actually get memories until I was in my early twenties. And when I say memories, it's kind of like flashbacks and repetitive dreams. A lot of people don't realize that a lot of memories that I've been suppressed or blocked through let's just say, suppressing technology that is out there. Maybe I've watched Men in Black, you know, with the whole light memory gone. You know, it's a bit more complex than that, but yeah, a lot of time or if we have suppressed our own memories of you know, if we've trauma and things like that, we don't want to deal with memories we be pushing and goes to the back of our head. But regardless of whether it's as doing it or it's through technology, you know, they're always in there somewhere. And one of the common ways that our memories can come through is through dreams, just like our subconscious bits can play out in dreams and things like that. So of course, at the very early beginning stages, that's all I put them down. It's just dreams. Oh that was a strange dream. And I was taken by military and there was these weird non human green scaly beings wearing military person our uniforms standing next to military and there was also contracts, pieces of paper, and you know, people wearing lab coats, and yeah, I just thought that's crazy. I'm a lucid dreamer. I've always lucid dreamed, dreamt dream as far as I can remember. It's very rare that I don't remember, you know, an experience or a dream because many people won't probably believe this. You know, when we are asleep, we are going from one dimension, which is this dimension, into other dimensions. So our bodies are like avatars, and our consciousness and our astral bodies or our spiritual energetic bodies. You know, it doesn't need to rest to st our avatar, and so it can venture off into other dimensions. It can go into powerle our lives, alternate realities. And if you have all your cleares open, so like your close sentience, cleaicognians, clairvoyance, third eye open. You know, often those use labels, you know, psychics, mediums and things like that, but specifically psychics as well, a lot of them get their information is when they leave their body, they go to these other realms, these other dimensions, and they can see potential timelines that are close to our timeline. You know, they combat with information. Or we can even receive spirit messages from our higher self, our spirit guides and our ancestors and just spirit in general and bring that through as well. So we get up to all sorts when we're asleep. So I wanted to mention that because you know, a lot of time people like me when we share our experiences. You know, they do sound a little bit we we're a little bit crazy, a little bit insane. You've watched way too many sci fi movies, you know, and things like that. But there are many souls on this planet for many different reasons. Like I say, we do have our six senses or even more, you know, we have our abilities open, and because of that, we are able to perceive things that are outside of this dementia. You know, you could be through dreams. You could be sat on the sofa one day and all of a sudden you'll get flashbacks. You'll just receive information. You know, it's many different ways. So again, memories come through to me through dreams, flashbacks, a feeling memories, you know, or a trigger. So anyway, and go to the beginning. So yeah, at the beginning, I thought, oh, what a crazy dream, and then it would be another dream, you know, or a flashback, and not just a flashback, but it's emotions and fear attached to that, you know, sudden fears and phobias, and you've got no logical reason or explanation you know of why you've got them. You know, like while all of a sudden, am I fearful of the water, and then you have memories and flashbacks of being put through water torture as a form of punishment or a way to create trauma in the mind, to create you know, sour mind compartmentalized. And then these groups, these organizations, these shadow government operatives, you know, they take those parts of our mind and then they create autars for different reasons and agendas, and they placed us in these little, you know programs. There's many programs. I'd probably touch a little bit on that later, I remember. So yeah, So, like I say, in my twenties, it wasn't just like you know, when I was asleep having these experiences. I was having you know, real experiences in my personal life. So for me, a lot of supernatural paranormal seeing UFO, seeing entities, beings in my room, seeing with the physical eye. I even had an experience. Again I was in my twenties. I won't go into too much detail, and I just want to mention as well, I didn't understand at the time what this being was until much later on. As it turned out, this being was actually a reptilian and basically long story short, I went to bed, I sat on and I wasn't asleep. I was awake. I was just kind of relaxing, opened my eyes, you know, just having a moment, and I see this human way it looked human, standing at the end of my bed and we've got blondeter blue eyes, and he just basically was just stirring at me, didn't say anything, and all of a sudden, I felt like I wasn't in control of my own energy. It almost felt like I was under some kind of control of some kind. Now I know obviously what that was. It was mind control. And he made me feel a certain kind of way, something that I couldn't control. And basically he walked towards me and climbed on top of me and got his own way, had his way with me, you know what I mean. And after to be finished, he climbed off. He stepped back, and he just looked at me and then he started glitching, you know, pixelating. It was so strange. And then he went from this human form to well, he went into his true form, which was his full reptilian bomb and I remember being very tall, boord shoulders, prominent bone structure. He had like this almost like shimmery gray colored to his skin. He had like textures and line lines and patterns on his skin, and he just had this real big, menacing smile and then of course his eyes completely changed and they disappeared. And there's more too that. So you know, I've had, like I say, experiences like that, not just you know, when I leave my body at night. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I've been taken astray, I've took my consciousness that they've took my bilocated. So that's kind of like where you can be in two places at one time and what else. And of course that physically, so there's many different ways that they can take it. So anyway, so yeah, my dreams were just the same thing, the same thing as I mentioned, you know, military reptilian now I know, you know, lab coats and things like that. So it just kept happening. It gets to the point where you're like, why why am I having so many of the same dreams? And then they became more intense, and you know, I started having experiences where they would drug me and take me to like a like underground medical facility, and I remember a one particular experience. I remember. They can induce sleep as well. That's another thing. They can induce us to feel sleepy, and I'm typically night owl. I don't get tied until about one thirty two, sometimes even later. And even then, like, I'm not the type of person that can just as soon as my head is to pillar, just just gone, you know, text me a while. So sometimes they'll just induced sleep and all of a sudden, like ten o'clock at night, I'm just like exhausted, and I hear my mind's eye. I go to bed, which is a form of mind control. And then you go to bed and the moment you head it's a pillar, you're gone. And then you wake up and you know, I discovered that I was in this. I was on the floor, slumped on the floor. I remember looking down, I remember feeling it was very cold, and I was literally wearing exactly what it was. I went to bed in even everything down to the minor detail, for instance, you know, I've got a bruise, you know on my leg, or I cook myself shaven, you know, all this, every detail is the same, and it's solid as well. In my experiences when they have taken me, it seems that reality or that dimension you know, where they take me, it seems so much real than this one. My life a lot of the time this like now it feels very dream like. That's how real those experiences are. And so yeah, and then you know, you know that you dropped because you're you know, you're feeling drowsy, and you know, oftentimes, you know, I'm kind of like had my eyes closed, and then I'm slowly coming around and that's when I realized I was on the floor looking down at myself, like what the heck? Oh not again is usually what goes through my head. Who's taking me this time? And anyway, on that particular experience, there was a woman and she was stood in front and I basically, you know, called her and I said, can I have some clothes please? And she was like, oh yeah, yeah, let me just grab something. So she grabbed me something to put on, and I get up and I just remember seeing it was just very bright and there was this huge, huge fluorescent lights and very narrow, long stretched corry doors, and either side of the corry doors there's like rooms have like their own windows and doors and things like that. But anyway, shortly after me getting on, trying to you know, keep my balance because obviously with the effects of the drugs. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps and then I see someone walking up towards me, a male wearing a white lab coat, and either side of him there are two reptilian human hybrids in military uniform. And I remember he had a little tag, but I couldn't make out of the name because I was still coming around from the drugs. And yeah, it's always a saying. They're always you know, these doctors or whatever you want to call these people in the lab coats have always got military with them every single time in my experiences. At least, they take me into the side room. They bring out this device and basically it's a frequency scanner, so they're scanning my frequency, I guess to see if there's any you know, tags or implants that aren't their own, because all my labs we are heavily implanted with tags implants and they can be physical, they can be energy implants, yeah, and things like that. So after they'd scan my body, they were basically giving me an automatum and basically wanted me, through manipulation and automatums, to sign a contract and I just said, no, absolutely not, And yeah, I remember then I walk out into back out into the corridor hallway, and I remember seeing my mom then all of a sudden and except for it wasn't my mom, it was a hologram of my mom. And this is one of their tricks. They do this often. They use technology to mimic or they use the reptilian to shape shift like someone that you you know, are close to and in this case, someone who I'm not close to. So you know, yeah, they've done that a lot, these family members or friends, like I say, holograms or their shape shift and you just know it's not them because it's just not natural. And so they are kind of sloppy really and oftentimes you know, I can figure out, you know, what they want to and stuff. But the whole point of that is to kind of make you feel like the environment's safe, like what they're doing is good for you or right, and you know your mum's here, she's supporting you. You know, come on, like, sign this contract. I always say no, but unfortunately I have signed contracts under mind Control and Kultra through dreamscape manipulation, which what do I mean by that? So you know you will have these dreams, which they are but they are staged managed to manipulated dreams. So basically they use to anology and they'll also be there in the present, meaning you know, military or reptilians again disguised as let's just say an next partner, someone who you're really fond of, you know, to really draw you into that dream, to make you feel like you have in a nice dream. But really what it is it's manipulation. And then it's a way to trick you into consenting into things or again signing contracts and things like that. So these aren't just you know, something, These dreams are not or experiences are not just something that happened two times or three times. These are happened countless of times. So yeah, and then I'm trying to lead and I live a normal life. You know, I am very logical and I'm very very rational. I always debunk things. I need evidence, and of course I couldn't get any of that, so you know, I've pushed all that in the back of my mind whilst going through PTSD PTS postmatic stress disorder and fears and insomnia OCD, panic disorders. Things that crop up. And the reason why these crop up is because it's the trauma that's associated with the you know, the things that they've made us do, for instance, like missions. Perhaps we've got hurting missions. Perhaps we hurt someone because of our altars or because of mind control, or most common is because of the trauma they've put us through. Again, different ways and techniques to trauma the mind, to split the mind, to create altars, and that could be or anytime, any kind of things to do that. And you know, there's a book, I think it's called The Body Keep Score. So even if we don't remember on a conscious level, our subconscious and our energetic body, in our physical physical body, remembers all this trauma. You know, you go through trauma, it's in your energy. And this is why we have fears. You know. If let's just say you drowned in a pool at six years old, you know, and then you have a fear of water. Of course, that makes sense because you know where that fears come from. But when you have a fear and you've got nothing to in your personal life to pinpoint where that fear is you know where it's come from, you know, it makes it tricky. So you know, all these different things cross up throughout my life. You know, fear out of nowhere, huge fear, and then you'll go, You'll suffer with severe panic attack and anxiety, and you're hyper vigilant for weeks and then gone like nothing had ever happened. You have a fear of driving or leaving, or you know, leaving too far from the house, and or you have traveling anxiety, all of a sudden, I was never there before, real bad intense gone. You know, things like that. So this can be you know, like your altars fears as well coming through. And I don't mean altars and what we see in the mainstream, you know, those that we you know, often see on television things. You know, we see drastic shifts in those that have did dissociative identity disorder. You know, it's very obvious that they've got this disorder. But my lab altars are slightly different because ours have to be a little bit more under the radar, not to stand out too much, because you know, of ours, we'd be like, why have I got all these altars? Why have I got you know, the ID what's going on? So a lot of our altars can be very similar to us, and sometimes these shifts people might not even notice the shifts within us. We could sometimes tell tale signs. For instance, the way we speak sometimes the accident may change slightly. Perhaps our persona, our morals, our beliefs, the way we carry ourselves, the way we dress might altar slightly. But you know, if I'm having a conversation with someone like this, it could be something as as simple as zoning out or diss ociating, you know, that kind of feels like you're going in a trance, or I might cough, and then what's happened is one of my altars have shifted. So you know a lot of people don't can't pick up on that. So yeah, my lab altars, you know, are quite different to those that are not in the my Lab programs that have altars. Of course, trauma creates, if enough trauma sorry happens, it can create the mind to split anyway. But with the my Lab altars, each and every one of our altars, which is us, have all been trained to basically you know, keep he quiet or they've been controlled, you know, or put in their little areas, and then they only come out whenever these you know, whenever my Lab takes is they only ever come out when they trigger, deliberately trigger one of the altars for a particular mission. So for instance, one of my altars is in the the beta better Beta Beta program Beta program if you're American, British will say it differently, and that's kind of like the espionage, that's kind of like the sex kitten programs. So for instance, an example, you know, we'll be undercover and we'll be going to let's just say a I don't know, a strip bar or a nightclub, and our mission, our purpose is to basically charm and use manipulation tactics to whoever the target is. Whoever it is we've been sent out to get information and intel from, so we might pretend to offer them, you know, adult things in exchange for information, or will drug them and you know, and things like that and again and this is all under mind control. So that altar is under mind control. Then you've got the program which is like the assassin I mean that as well. So again you know, oftentimes we do solo missions and we are mk ultrude and basically given orders and basically told where to go, who to take out, and then we'll just you know, you know, examples, one of my experiences will just sit and lay on top of the buildings and you know, with our weapons and then we'll just you know, target them and take them out one shot usually or however many shots we need to. So again, all these different programs have different you know, roles and agendas and things like that. All negative. There's no positive programs by the way, They're negative various reasons. So yeah, so these groups my lab, they take souls like myself for many reasons, because of specific DNA, because of a high IQs, or because we have certain advanced and mature let's say psychic or psionic abilities or metaphysical abilities. And so you know, long story, sure, they utilizers, weaponizers take our energy, take our frequency, they can sell, scrape part of our soul. Put us in AI, put his in weapons, put us in reverse engineered or back engineered technology. So like you know, you know, off world being shipped if they've crashed or things like that. As you know, you see in all the movies, you know, the Cio straight in there or the Sun in the military or wherever. The straight they're the technology, and then they back engineer or back reverse you know, take it apart, put it back together, and you know, they're creating their own ships. And so they use like myself's consciousness and consciousness that sometimes comes from elsewhere over then Earth, and they can, you know, put a consciousness in AI, in technology, in weapons, in many things. So yeah, and I know it sounds very out there and hard to believe for a lot of people and in our respect that and I understand that. But yeah, like my experiences have just been non stop, NonStop. So then only last year or a year and a half ago, you know, some of these Like as I said before, you know, I kind of just putting it all in the back of my head, like I didn't want to believe, and I just want to be normal, just want to live life to the best as I can. But unfortunately, when you are my alive and you've gone through what you've gone through, it's very hard to live a normal life, whatever normal is. You can't see the world the same way as you wants to before. You you can't see or no on to learn and feel, on traumatize everything that you that you've experienced. You're just never the same again. If anything is very lonely, depressing, isolating, you can't speak to the doctors about it, you know, you can't. You can't speak to anyone about it, because if you do, then they will accuse you of having aid, schizophrenia or I don't know, your delusion of you know, quite often we get called those labels, and that's fine, you know, it's understandable. So yeah, you just I just want to been armed, and I want to have these feelings. Why why me? And it does feel like you're alone at the time you don't realize, you know, that it's happening to other people, you just don't. So yeah, So last year, a year and a half ago, I actually sat myself on the sofa and I went inside and I said, look, you know, okay, I'm ready now to accite that these experiences are real. I've got more than a north self validation and evidence and proof like that. Like you know, it was just ready, and I guess it was part of my healing, you know, healing journey as well, to just accept rather than keep suppressing, because if anything, it was just making it feel more uncomfortable. So I checked in and I said, look, you know, I said to my highest self, I'm ready now, who's been taken me? And I heard my high my highest self genesis is voice in her own voice and accident. She basically said, am I five And at the same time as I saying am I five, I saw in my mind's eyeing big black letters M I five as well, and I was like, I've heard about m I six. I've seen I've heard them in movies. I know they're real, you know, it's you know, the groups, but my father had no ideas. I went straight on Google and I was like, oh, crap, okay, so m I five is the British version of M I six, you know, basically the same thing. And I was just like, oh, well, yeah, I makes sense. Of course, you know, we would be them, and it just made sense. And then all of a sudden, like all my flashbacks memories just came coming to the front of my mind and it was just all playing out like a movie. And I was just like, well, it was quite overwhelming. Everything all fit in, you know, everything just made sense. And so for me, it really really sealed sealed it, you know, it really like I knew it was real. Well after finding a name a group, you know, it really really made it real. And I kind of was somewhat emotionally psychologically prepared also not at the same time, you know, because it's huge because you can't you know, for me anyway, at least, I was like, well, I can't pretend it's not real. I never heard of M I five. I know, you know, I'm British. Well I've never heard of M I five never, and how would I have known that, you know? But anyway, so yeah, but I still had no idea that I was a my lab. You know, I got that far a year and a half ago. Okay, and my farm has been taken me. I was like, it kind of makes sense actually because I have a military base ten minutes away from me in my car, So in a car ten minutes car journey away, I'm still going to get my words out. And then I went even deeper, and I was remembering of all, you know, thinking of all the other mobile houses that I used to live in, and they were all on that lay line, every single house that I've lived in because I left home at the age of sixteen, and you know, I've kind of you know, lived in different towns. But yeah, there were like five ten minutes away from this military military base, and in fact, in this house are quite often I'll see you know, the military, you know, when they're training and stuff like that, the planes and things, helicopters, and I was just like, you can't make this up, and I like and then I realized that it was these that were taking me in underground tunnels. Because there's a tunnel system, especially in Europe, or in a lot of places and are in America, but especially in Europe. There's tunnels everywhere under churches, schools, museums, banks, parliamental building, even you know the royal families, homes, you know, tunnel systems everywhere. In fact, the tunnel systems were there before they even built on top. And so yeah, quite often, you know, they'll take my labs through the tunnels, and quite oftentimes though the my lab, the military they and when I say military, I mean the dark side of the military and the governments and stuff. So and they can use their ships as well to come over and takers in that way. They have got the technology to cloak the ships so no one wouldn't be able to see. And they've even got the technology to induce sleep in the whole street. They could literally and people wouldn't think they're just got Oh I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed, you know. And the whole streets a sleep, and they can come and and take you. They've got technology to freeze time, time and space. They've got time to they've got technology to manipulate energy and just like it's insane, and this technology they use it is off wheel technology, and they've been doing this. They've had this technology at least on this planet, well at least from humans. Humans have had their hands on it on this planet since the nineteen forties. And you know, and they do all sorts with this technology. So yes, then I connected after realizing it was on my five. Of course, then I was just ready. Then I just needed to find other people like me, all people that understood. I just needed to I needed help, you know. And I remember I was on TikTok and I come across this TikTok live and there were three people on there, and as it turned out, they were all part of these programs, and there was one woman. She has to hide out her identity because she is heavily targeted. She's also got her own abilities, and she knew within the first two three minutes of speaking to me that I was a mile and then she explained to me what my lab was, and I basically shared her my experiences with her, and she says, I know it. She says, you're in my lab, So obviously she was meant to have crossed my path. She was a peace to my puzzle. Perhaps I manifested it, Perhaps it was, you know, my highest self arranged it. I do believe that people come into each others lives for different reasons. Eble to help us, teachers, healers learn from us, you know, and the same with you know. These military groups can also all constraight negative connections and relationships as well. So often my labs we have handlers. So perhaps we meet someone getting a relationship with someone and then it turns out they are a handler because they are just keeping that trauma on us. We often call them narcissists because I do have narcissistic tendercies. And you know, the whole point of them traumatizing as the controlling us, is to preventors from raising our frequency. If we raise our frequency, you know, we are acts, we are we are able to access our memories more and come into our power and sovereignty, and they don't want that. So it's very important that their keepers in a low frequency. And this is why it's always trauma, you know, controlling, possessive, you know, perhaps physical, and sometimes you know in that sometimes it's like that as well. Many people in my family I've been handlers. Again, very traumatic. So a lot of my labs have had very horrific traumatic upbringings, abuse and stuff like that. So oftentimes my labs, the abuse EVE starts at home. Again, the same purpose is to split the mind, compartmentalize the mind so they can take to create alters. Some of my labs actually have very loving or bring in and they have you know, a fairly normal life. And how they get compartmentalizes. The my labs and the groups that take them, they will put them through trauma and through many torture methods and things like that, or physical, psychological and sexual abuse and stuff like that whatever, you know, different ways they want to use. So yeah, and there's so many my Lab victims that have still now have no memories that I don't even know yet because I'm not at that point yet in their spiritual awakening. They're not you know, they have no idea like the my lapse, just like I had no idea. You know, they might have weird dreams or missing time or you know, there's signs when like I know when I've been taken. For instance, I look at the time and it will be let's just say three pm in the afternoon. You know, you'll go and do something, and then you look at the time again and it's like six pm. That what I've been doing. They're like, you know, two hours or something, and You're like, all I've done is this and that. So, you know, sometimes I leave clues. I remember one time I was sat on the end of the bed. I was on my phone on TikTok as you do, and I was like, I need to put the washing on, you know, in the washing machine. I've got all my washing in my dirty laundry on the hall way. I was like, oh, I better get up. So I walk out my bedroom into the hallway, you know, a big pearl of washing on the floor, and I'm picking it up like this, and then I'm heading around the corner down the stairs and and all of a sudden, I'm back at the end of my bed again, and I don't realize straight away, and it's like I'm I'm on you know, It's like I'm there doing what I did before I got all and I'm on my phone and then it dawns on me. So instances like this you're not supposed to remember, but people like me, I remember him because we're having these glitches, or they're unintentionally leaving sloppy clues, you know, because they're not cleaning up, they're not being careful because a lot of the time they often undermined us and they think, oh, we wouldn't think anything of it, you know, whatever I bought. The thing is, it's like, yeah, when they leave, you know, a sloppy mess like that, you know. So what I mean is it's like they again, they have technology to erase our memory. So when they takers, they before they bring us back, there raise our memories and I have memories of them are raising my memory before bringing me back. That's another time. But what's happening is because we are raising our frequency, a lot of these memory are raising implants. So again they can raise our memories with technology or drugs, with sharp experience both or they have implants honors as well, which keeps that trauma and memory suppressed. What's happening is when you raise your vibration, these implants, especially the memory, are raising ones. They're no longer a frequency match, not that they ever really were, because they're very low vibration. But you know, it's watched. It works obviously when your vibration is lowered. But of course, like I say, when you raise your vibration, it's you're just vibrating out of the range and that frequency of that implant. And then what can happen is that implant will implant will malfunction, it will just shut off, it will just be weakened, and then it can't hold our suppressed memories, and then we have these memories. So yeah, So, like I said, I was on the end of the bed, you know, on my phone, and then somebody didn't feel that, and I remember sitting thinking I was just walking down the stairs to put washing in the washing machine. But now I'm at the end of the bed again. You know. It's things like that, and of course you know, I'm going crazy. So I called my daughter. I was just in the hallway. It's just yeah, you was just talking to me. It was on the way down, and I went, oh, well, I'm so I'm in my bed again, you know, at the end of the bed. That's weird. So they obviously must have done something to her as well, because she didn't have any memory. You know, she would know if I, well, I would know, wouldn't I if I you know, so if I was. Yeah, it just it was weird. It's just very weird. But yes, there's just loads of things like that that happen and stuff. But yeah, I don't know if you've got any questions, there's anything you want to know a little bit more or anything specific.
Speaker 1: So if you wouldn't mind telling me just roughly where you're located. Is it like a small town? Yeah, yeah, question, because there seems to be a parallel between all of the genuine experiences I have differentiated between the genuine ones and the fake ones. They're all located in like this. There's this connection between being in a small town and being to a military base that runs in all of them as far as I can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, yeah, I live in a little small town. It used to be a little it's a very old old town. It used to be a little pottery town. Got an old railway somewhere in fact, the one used to run where my house is, which is funny. But yeah, so yeah, in a very small town. I am pretty much smack Central England. I'm right near where the lay lines cross. So yeah, And going back to the military bases as well, I only only realized last year that I got a military base that close to me. And what's also interesting as well as this particular military base on the sign there is it says the word dragon in brack, which is interesting because I'm very drawn to dragons. I used to sketch dragons. I remember as a teenager, I couldn't understand why all of a sudden I was so obsessed with dragons, and I was sketching dragons. And I used to sketch pages and pages and pages of these dragons. And again it's my way, my subconsciousest way of trying to tell me and give me clues. You know that dragons we know is oftentimes you know, we think of reptilians or draco's, you know, the dragons which were the ones to take me. So there's all these behaviors that I went through in little clues and stuff. Again, in my twenties, I was at the airport and I was with my nun and granddad and this man was just drawn to me. And I can't remember if he walked up to me or I walked up to him. There was this weird magnetic energy and he was actually really pleasant and I felt like I'd known him forever. And I don't feel like that with everyone. Well, you know, when I do get that feeling with others, it's usually for a reason. Anyway, he told me he was from Wales, which is a country in uh. I think it's Europe. No, it's clusters Europe. Have you heard of the country Whales? You must have done anyway on their on their flag and they have a dragon, so again, dragon again. And I remember he said to make that was it? Because when he told me, I was like, oh my god, I love dragons. I love sketching dragons and stuff like that. And I remember him giving me his address or postal address, and he was like, I'd love for you to draw me a dragon and send me one. I would love that. And I don't remember actually sending him one. We see what I mean. It's like, we get these flues and synchronicities and patterns, and at the time, you know, you just think, oh, what a coincidence, you know, And I'd go on and on and on and on. My old friend home mom. She had shelves and shelves and sholves. Unit's full of dragon ornaments. You know, I was just like, wow, this is crazy. So yeah, it's just very interesting again with the military base and the dragon. I thought. I remember when I saw it, I laughed, of course dragon, you know. And you know a lot of time people that say, you know, well, you know, you seem quite calm, very quite collective, like you know, you seem like it hasn't affected you that much. And I just want to say, like, you know, a lot of time, those that have been through trauma, you know, we do we do block it, or we tend to have a certain sense of humor. So for instance, you know, I have a bit of a dark sense of human not because I'm a bad person. It's just a way. It's a coping mechanism, you know, it's how ideal with it. And I'm not always like this. Sometimes I'll have triggers, sometimes I'll have flashbacks, and I'll go into almost like you know, psychotic mental breakdown because it's too much. You know. Sometimes I do laugh, sometimes I cry. You know. I had my old YouTube channel. Unfortunately my old ones no longer there, and that's where I shared a lot of my experiences, and I found it was very important for people to see that vulnerable side to me, you know, because one thing with me is I'm very you know, I like to believe I have a lot of integrity. I like to be transparent and honest, and I feel it's important for people to see that vulnerable side to me, which is very huge for me, because I often don't like to be vulnerable. You know, in my personal life, I'm not vulnerable, I don't you know. I'm very like to be well put together and stuff like that, so being vulnerable is never it was never easy for me. But after having these experiences or being brought back from these experiences and remembering, you know, I always, you know, pick up the phone and I record, you know, these experiences, and sometimes I am a mess. Sometimes i'm you know, yeah, I just don't look very good. And people could twist it and say, oh, so she's crazy, she's mentally unstable, she's got mental help, look at her. How are we supposed to take her seriously when she's doing videos like this and she's crying and not in the right frame of mind. You know, people can twist things all the time. But for me, I just think It's important to show that side because there's so many my labs that have gone through these traumatic experiences, and all you see is ego. All you see is using their experiences to create money, to create channels, to create a huge following. Or well, yeah, I'm not saying that because they are that way, that doesn't mean they haven't gone through that. You know, I guess we're all different, but you know, I just see a lot of people romanticizing their experiences and glorifying it, and like, it really isn't if you are a real victim or have been of these programs, you know, it's trust me. It humbles you very very quickly. Let's just say. You know, from my experience, I am very humble, very very misunderstood. I often feel the need to have to over explain myself defend myself, and I'm just kind of at the point now where I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. I'm not going to apologize for myself for you know, I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. And you know, I always put on my channel because I've got now I got a new channel. You know, you either believe me or you don't you know. I'm not here to make anyone believe in anything. I don't share my experiences to make people believe me or in these programs. I'm just here showing my experiences and you know, and my main goal is to is to kind of be like a lighthouse for other my labs, those that have not come into that understanding or information yet that they are my lab, you know, or like already I've helped so many. We've shown my experiences and they've be like, oh my god, Wow, yeah, I've a memory will come back or trigger a memory within them or something I went through and be like, oh my god, this makes sense. I could be a my lab. You know, these experiments have been going on for eons, and the reason why they've gone away, gone away with what they've been doing for so long is because of the suppressing our memories, blanking our memories. You know, these groups, these shadow societies and organizations and you know, the dark Faction of the military and you know my lab a CIA, you know, and all that they've been doing some really evil things and for a long time as well, and they've been using normal people, people like me, to keeping their hands clean. You know, We've been their test subjects. We have been their guinea pigs, we have been their soldiers, we have been their weapons, you name it, we've been it, and they've been using us for a long long time. And I'm sorry for I repeating myself, but you know, a lot of it is, like I said, with this collective consciousness shift happening right now, with everyone you know going through a spiritual awakening. Like I say, you know, they are now able to tap into the very They're able to tap into their subconscious They're able to who retrieve memories, not even with not even on purpose. You know, it's just come in to the front of their minds and it's amazing. So you know, of course they need support, and this is where people like me come in, you know. So it's no there's no ego in it for me. I didn't want to share my experiences. I mean, if that was the case, I would have shared them a long time ago. I've been having these experiences since I was in my twenties. You know, it's not service to self as Unfortunately, I see that a lot with other people. Yeah, there's so many people you know over my labs. You know, they won't go on other channels or over my lab's channels unless they've got a huge following. You know, that's kind of a red flag, isn't it. You know? And yeah, yeah, like I'll have anyone on my channel, and I'll be on anyone's channel. I don't care how big or small their channel is. And quite often those channels are more more the honest, legit ones, you know. Yeah, but you know, I can't think of anything else to say now that you've got any specific questions.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going to keep you talking.
Speaker 2: I do. I talk a lot. Yeah. The thing is, I have a tendency to digress. You know, it's quite annoying. So people ask me a question, it's like I'll start going into it and then before I fully answered it, I'm then digressed into something else. You know. Maybe it's a Gemini thing, maybe it's a split mind thing. But I'm back and forth. So yeah, it can be annoying sometimes for people. But you know, trying my best, I'm not a confident speaker, she says, even though I haven't took a breath. But you know, I do struggle sometimes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a hypnotherapist, so I can verify that for example, with the vulnerability, and the chaos step follows the yeah, I guess having a breakdown of one of the altars, or breaking some kind of a command or a cap or something that has been put on you so that you don't remember, or you don't divulge certain things, or you don't switch. It's kind of like when you get a package from Amazon and it's in a really big box and there's a couple other boxes inside there, but then there's all those little packing peanuts and you take it out and it goes all over the place and you're like a fuck, no, I have to pick this stuff up, and you just end up with this huge mess and all of these boxes, you know, or you know, it's like a Russian doll type thing. You just keep opening it and there's another doll and another doll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with my mind.
Speaker 1: So the average people don't understand that that is essentially a response to trauma, and you know, a lot of people go through that. They also don't understand that when you're listening to like this, and let's say, for example, with your vulnerability, you were just making a video where you're recounting something that you remember, it's difficult for you, and you know you're they're not flying everywhere, you're crying whatever. They don't understand that that physical reaction is almost like being locked inside of a dungeon and your chained to the wall and someone's beating you. Right, it's they don't They don't understand that. And a lot of people will project their own inability to be vulnerable onto you for saying that you're crazy and things like that, but they don't really do this work, so they don't know the degree to which things can get pretty hairy pretty quickly. You know. One of my questions for you is what was your relationship with your parents, Like, if you're able to say a comfortable saying, who in your family do you suspect was involved in military corporate operations or even connected to the military. Who might have been a part of organized crime, or who might have been a handler in your life, or maybe some of your family members were also targeted.
Speaker 2: All of the above, all of the above. So, yeah, I believe my mom. I don't know if she still is, but I believe now, you know, looking back at how she was, you know, now, because I understand more, I know, you know, all the signs and symptoms and things. She was definitely my controlled and definitely in these programs. So was my uncle. A lot of my siblings were, and so came military connections. So my mom's dad, he was in the military. Both of my stepdads were in the military who were also handlers. They had attachments. And one of my mum's exes was actually a human reptilian hybrid. Yeah, which explains a lot. So there was a lot of so obviously out of six siblings and the right off the back, there was I don't know if you want me to say these things, but you know a lot of abuse, you know, psychological, physical.
Speaker 1: You can be as explicit and detailed and graphic as you want. That's why it is the Bonus Authenticity podcast. To continue.
Speaker 2: Great name, great, I love the name. So yeah, psychological, physical, emotional, you know all the abuse that you you know, all of the talents of abuse, you know, you go on, I'm struggling now to excuse me, but yeah, so I went through a lot of abuse from from memory from I think it's around three years old. So the first memory of some kind of reviews was my mom had a dog and I used to be absolutely terrified of dogs absolutely terrified, and when my mom was at work, you know, it was often just me and this dog and he just now I know, obviously he was just a happy young dog. He loved my energy, was chasing me around. But to me, I've believed and felt like he wanted to eat me or hurt me, and so I often screamed. My stepdad, who was in the military or was in the military, left before he met my mom, but he's definitely still in the programs. He took the dog outside. He still had his weapons and asked me how or why or everybody got some of his weapons as I found tat and yeah, home might want to put her a warning or something. But basically, he he killed the dog and I didn't see it, but I heard the animal and I heard the gun shot, and then I can't believe I remembered that I was three years old. Anyway, I completely forgot about that memory until about six years ago. It somehow came up because me and my mom was talking about that stepdad and talking about animals and pets, and it just came out. And my mom, first of all, was surprised that I even remembered. She was like, zoah, you were you were toddler, you don't remember that. But when I told her everything, she was like, oh my god. And then of course I told her that he killed her. My mom immediately ran off into the toilets and threw up, because that's how my mom deals were stressed. And she was like, she went that b beaster. She's like, she said, he night to me. He said that he left the door open, the dog ran off, and he got hit by Cary. It's just says I knew there was something weird about that. So yeah, so it just gives you an idea of you know, as they often say, those that can kill animals like that, well they're not right upstairs, are they? You know? Like I say, he was abusive, he killed animals as well. That wasn't just a one time thing like he was just very cold. He did have a reptilian attachment as well. So yeah, and then he went to prison when I was thirteen, and then I ended up kind of being like the mom because my mom went off the rails. She was drinking drugs. She couldn't go deep depression. I hardly went to school. My life was just a shit show, and I was basically I had to step up for everyone, including my mom, and no one was there for me, so I always had to play that role, you know, I had to be the strong one, and then my mom. It meets a second pedophile handler worse than the first one, my stepdad, which is my sibling's real real dad. He went a step further. He tried to kill my sister, tried to kill my mom. I watched him use mind control on my mom. Of course, at the time, I had no idea what he was doing, and I watched it happen. I saw my mom's shift. She was properly under his control. He tried it on with me, tried to make sexual passes at me. What he did, yeah, yeah, he's got a very unusual long tongue. That's all I'm going to say. He tried to kiss me and nearly maybe throw up. You know, it was just it was weird, and you know, of course, at the time, I had an idea. What you looking at now? He looked like he literally looked like a reptilian human hybrid. He was definitely one of the lower ranking ones, very tall, slender, not that it always means, you know, if someone's and looks like this and what I'm going to describe means that they are by the way, you know, and I'm not saying that they are reptily and hybrid. But yeah, he was very tall, lank. He had small, brown, beady eyes close together, very thin, dark hair, brown eyes, and he was just creepy. I remember we lived in the pub and he was always in the shadows. It was always creepy and sneaky and just very dark, and it was just very weird. He was into music, heavy music, metal music and things like that. He wrote a song for my mom. Literally he titled it Dancing with the Devil. Yeah, quite literally. I tried to kill my mom. Like I say in mynd control, he tortured my siblings. Some of the ideas he would come up with. It was very creative, let's just put it that way when it came to torture. And I won't go into different ways, but yeah, he really targeted my brothers real bad and the girls as why I tied with May, but yeah, he was the worst of the worst. And I'm pretty sure he yeah, because the partner who my mom's with now, he's also used to be in the military. And try to remember if the stepdad. I had just spoken about the rectorin hybrid. I can't remember if he was in the military or not. Anyway, two of them were in the military, my first stepdad and the one who my mom's currently with now. So yeah, and I just want to share this because I think, you know, this might interest people. But these my labs, these groups, they target family lines, they target blood groups, and you know, a lot of his souls are old souls. We've had many lives here. I was actually in World War Two in my past life, I was a male soldier, so I've been in the program since then. You know, they might not program you often see with celebrities. You know, people look at celebrities and I look at old photos of like different centuries, and they put them the next next face to face with these celebrities and they're like, oh my god, they are identical. Yeah, because they've been in the programs ever since. So technically they kind of never left in a sense because either you know, a celebrity dies and they put them in a new body, a clone, or they completely exit the body, or they can track the frequency and the energetic body and bring them back into a clone like a clone baby or they can insert the consciousness soul into a mother who is still part of that bloodline, if that makes sense. So I was in the programs in World War Two. I was a soldier and you know, but if you look back in my family line, you know, it could be like, oh, my granddad, but really it wasn't my granddad. It was me. I was my granddad, but it wasn't. It was me, But my family would think it was that, you know, my granddad, but really it was me. And I've just put me back into a body, so they've been recycling me. So I've been here. My earliest memory is uh Lim Marion times. And I don't know exactly when they got their hands on my energy soul. Well I know I've been in the program since World War two anyway, so yeah, and I know before that there's there's more family members that I've got military connections as well. But yeah, so we definitely do have that that Like I said, that military connection.
Speaker 1: All right, my chickens are going crazy because somebody just lay the egg. But what I was going to ask you is what's your relationship with your siblings? Like are they estranged from you?
Speaker 2: Yes? So I don't I'm cut off. Well, I've caught myself off from the whole of my family just for protective measures, because they're not safe to be around, as it turns out. So again, this is very common for my labs. So again, they've got to keep that trauma and they've got to keep that division, that conflict. So oftentimes these groups, they will mess with siblings or your partners or best friends. Through mind control, they can implant, you know, thoughts and feelings in their head to make you know, those close to you feel a certain way about you, and that can cause conflict. It can cause them to not trust you. So they've been messing with my siblings, and I know they've messed with one of my brothers. Ever since he was a young child, he often used to wake up and say that there were strange men in his room, or he would say, quite commonly that there was a hooded like an entity standing in the corner of his room, where in a hooded cloaked cloak chanting and him my brother saying that he would see symbols around. So whatever this entity was doing, and he was obviously casting some kind of energy or something on my brother. Again, this wasn't a one time thing. This was a common thing that happened with him as well as his personality started to change. So he went from a very loving, calm boy to all of a sudden, he was just changed. He was very aggressive, very angry. He hated the whole of the family. He tried to kill himself, and out of all of the siblings, he just he always always was got in for me. He just despised me. He hates me, and as he got older, he used to attack me. He used to chase me around the house with a knife, sometimes being you know that far nearly, you know, being that close to the knife going in my back. It's only because I managed to slam the door in the knife in the door. I was close to my older brother. That changed. I was close to one of my sisters, and again they just messed with them, and they went from being you know, you know, close knit or somewhat close knit. You know, siblings fall out occasionally, to all of a sudden being enemies, you know, completely split the family up. And and a lot of my siblings have got certain tendencies. Yeah, so trying to think of the right word. But another big thing in my family is so obviously I mentioned the abuse, so obviously abusing their own you know, flesh and blood, a lot of r a ping, and even one of my brothers he basically started molestering my other brother. There was like two years maybe three years between them, and my mom just turned a blind eye. You know. It was just so obvious that what was going on. I remember the first night I was in bed and I was hearing some things and I was like, you've got to be kidding me right now. I just I was just frozen. I was like, this can't be real. And there was no one in that bedroom except for my two brothers. And I won't share with you exactly what I heard, but I heard them some things. And then the next morning, yeah, they were let's just say, used condoms and things like handcuffs on the bed and weird, weird things like that. And then at one time, my younger brother brother one who was being molested in raped by my other brother, he was having a real bad bleeding from his behind, let's just say, and my mom didn't do anything about it. She just left him with it. So we did try to tell I remember this one time, you know, at that particular time when he needed help. I remember him looking at me and I just he knew, I knew, but it was like he was too scared to say anything because he knew if he'd said something, my brother would beat the shit out of him. And I often saw my old brother, the abuse of the one that abused my younger sibling. I watched. I'd watch him, you know, whenever my younger brother would you want to say something or do something, you know, he's always looking at the brother was abusive, as if to say, is it okay? Am I allowed to do this? You know, Like my the brother that abused the younger one, he was very controlling, very threatening. Yeah, he was just disgusting. And I've got children of their own, and so there's a lot of that all throughout the family, all in the you know, going way back in the family line. We asked a part of a certain bloodline. So it's very common that there's a lot of you know, sick things like that, a lot of relationships going on between you know, relatives. You know, my uncle used to try it on with me, and like it was just just disgusting, and yeah, I didn't want anything to do with that. And I just eventually when my mom tried to really harm what she did harm my sister. Enough was enough. I just said, you know that's it. You're not seeing me or my daughter ever again, you know. So yeah, just so they have mess messed with them. A lot of them have entity attachments. They have no idea that these attachments are manipulating and controlling these family members to do certain things. It's just disgusting. So that, yeah, this is very common. Again going saying before my first step dad, he had a reptilian attachment. And yeah, whenever that whenever I wasn't in the house as a kid, this reptilian attachment was following me, literally haunting me, tornt to me, showed itself to me, intimidated me, scared me. Just obviously it was a signed to me, you know, to carry out the abuse and stuff. Because my dad, whenever he wasn't abusive, he was very jacqueline. I Like, this might sound weird people, but he was when he was a dad, he was the most loving, protective dad, very childlike. There was no abuse in him. You know, it was just so like he was the best dad ever. But then he would switch and it would be something else. So again, it was because of this entity, and it's very common, you know, so many people of these entities. I'm not saying that humans aren't capable of, you know, doing these things anyway, naturally, I'm sure there is. But of those that do reviews are because they're victims themselves or because they've got entity attachments. And you how many times we often hear, don't we these murderers, you know, all of a sudden, you know, everyone's like, I don't understand how he killed his family, if they were the best family I ever always showed no signs or symptoms, like it was just amazing. Everyone was just in shock, you know. And then you know, the dad says, gets, I don't know, he's in in in court or whatever, and they're like, what what possessed you to do this? What? What happened? They either don't have memory or sometimes I will say, you know, a voice told me to do it, Yeah, because it was under okay, al show in mind control, like you know, it's another thing, you know, the users, Yeah, in so many ways, so many ways. So yeah, so many people have no idea that they're victims, no idea. And it's not that I'm not saying it to create fear. But let's just say, uh, you know, we know this world, many always know this world isn't quite what we you know, it's not like it's not perfect, it's not what we've been told it is. And the more light that floods this planet, the more of it is going to highlight, you know, all these things that are kept in you know, all these nefarious activities that have been taken place, and they're also going to realize a lot about themselves as well. So, yeah, we're in interesting times. Yeah it's insane, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have told people to read a book by doctor John C. Hall Guinea Pigs if they don't believe that they have the technology to use long rage weaponry to put ideas in your mind and you know, as you said candidly said earlier on make you feel a certain way. There's an example in that book where a woman's just sitting inside of her house and you know, she was swearing that she was being targeted. You know, when it would happen, she would feel like touching herself and she would just be like, where is this coming from. Other people would be like they'd be sitting around and they would hear these voices all of a sudden and on one side of the head or the other, telling them to do certain things. And I mean, I myself have been drifting off to sleep and you hear these voices like this distorted voice like a radio frequency trying to tell you things. And I know how to shut that stuff off. So I was just like, yeah, fuck off, and I could to sleep, you know. But I hear a lot of this very commonly, and it reminds me of this eighteen year old girl. Well, she was eighteen at the time. This is about seven years ago, and I met her and she's from Florida, and she just saw me and she just started talking to me, and she was like, you know what, I know that I can trust you, and she starts divaulting how her father is. Basically, she started off by abusing her, but then he sold her off into a similar type program where she was held down and she was raped into submission, and she was mind controlled and made to do all these different things, and then you know, she would blackout, she wouldn't remember a lot of stuff, and then it just you know, one day, the floodgates started opening and I was just sitting there. You know, I hadn't been doing this work for very long, maybe about three years by that point, and I was just out in public and she just starts talking to me. So imagine my jaws on the floor. She just starts telling me all this stuff. It was really the first time I heard about anything like this, any kind of ritual abuse or people talking about being parts of these programs. So you know, something is going on on this planet and it's bubbling to the surface. Where whether anybody believes that it's real or that it's happening or not happening, that's totally up to you, the individual, how much you want to think about on any given day. I think maybe a lot of people feel like there's nothing that they can do. But it begins by I should say, the solution begins by spreading this information so that there is a common awareness of it. Because the only tool that we have throughout the ages when you're dealing with elites and stuff is to beat them back into the shadows. But if people don't know that it's going on, then no one at all can at least talk about it or do anything about it. They tell us that we're doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I continue to get away with it. And yeah, sorry, carry on, I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just saying that they tell us that they're doing this stuff all the time. People don't believe in like the beta programming, et cetera, the sex kid in programming. But then they will listen to Doja cat Cardi, the you know I Spice, all those people, Katie Perry, they don't believe those things. Rihanna. I mean, I live in Barbados, That's where she's from, grew up, Our parents knew each other. She lives far down the road. We all knew when her behavior started becoming erratic, and she would come back here and be hold up in hotels and stuff, you know, high end villas and stuff, and be drugged up and things will be happened to her, and yeah, everybody would just be told to just look the other way, you know, like you didn't see that. You know, we know that things like that go on television. They've been reusing, recycling this idea and that it's always a woman and it's always something to do with a woman named Nikita as her code name. You have the television show Nikita that came out in the early two thousands, I think it was, and then you had before that the one in the nineties, La Femme Nikita in the very first episode. Anybody wants to go watch it, go watch it because they tell you the story of a girl that's been mind controlled and she has these different altars that they turn on and off in order to go assassinate people. The same thing they seduce she seduces some people and things like that. It's waved right in front of you as entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they have to tell us. They have to tell us in their own manipulative way. Or you know, truth, what's that I was saying? Truth hidden in playing side? Or but they you know, they put them in movies, and you know, they turn them a lot of the times, especially like the alien ones, you know, the mecancomical, because just programs humans' minds already, because people speak about, you know, their extrateracial experiences. What are these people program to do automatically? They'll start laughing. You know, Oh, that's not real. You know that you've watched too many movies. You know, don't be silly. You know, it's all it's all deliberate. It's all we're all under as a collective, as a whole planet, we're all under my control. We've all got programs installed within us, you know, and these programs started at the moment that we was in school, you know, or that was you know, purposely, or that was like it was deliberate. You know, it's a way to sive out. You know, let's just say those that have specific abilities or you know that they're you know, good and certain areas and not like that. You know, it's it's a lot more deeper than that. But I don't want to get into that. But yeah, it's the matrix, isn't it. It's every single everything that we've all gone through. It is. Yeah, it soul just being staged or constrated managed. You know, these governments pretending to be there for humanity's best interests, and whether or not they're there for themselves, they're just using us, you know, give us a little I don't know, a pay package, you know, a salary at the end of the month, you know, whilst keeping his docile and poisoned low you know, China keepers and a low vibration. So we don't question ourselves, we don't question the system or outside of the box, you know, and just we're just just it's just programs everywhere, and it's just like it's crazy. But it's dismantling now and people you know, are waking up and realizing that they are in the matrix. You know, it's all by design. And yeah, I mean a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening and so they better get on board. Really because you know, people like me, we're here to help soften the blow, you know, and because not only when we're sharing our experiences, we're talking about the government, you know, all of it, none of it. None of them can be trusted. They're just groups within subgroups. You know. It's like you know that little group you you concentrate on that, but it's all for bad. It's awful for the various reasons. It's not because they care about us, you know. And they've all got control, you know, all they're trying to controllers. But the thing is now, it's like we're all we're all not all of us. Well hopefully that's the plan. You know. We're like little sheep, you know, we're running running riot loose now and they've got to try and rain us back in. So you know, let's see what tricks are going to bring out, you know, to try and controllers, which is usually through fear, which is what we see all the time. And narrative isn't it's all doom and gloom, news and fear and fear mongering. It's all to keepers in a state of fear. Fear controls far lowers are vibration, and fear is what they feed up. They've got no fear, they can't exist. If they've got no fear, they can't continue manipulating us. So fear is very important. And this is why it's fear all the time. They control the news, the media channels. You know, sometimes they'll tell you some little truths, but the majority of it, you know, it's disinformation, it's misinformation, it's lies, it's it's just fear, you know, all of it. And you know, I'm loving it. I mean, in any times that they've got to so we're going into World War three, or there's this plandemic. Im sorry, there's this pandemic, there's this new virus. I mean, people are laughing now because they're getting on board because realizing you know that, well, the government, the shadow government, I realize and that they can no longer controllers. You know, they have to get that reaction, emotion, that fear from us because without that, well they've lost, haven't they. And but yeah, I mean they've tried all sorts now, haven't. But it's quite interesting. So as I always say, enjoy the show, guys, and eat popcorn, just don't eat too much. It's yeah, it's just interesting, isn't it. See where it's you know, it's heavily on bo Yeah, leaving with it, leaving with it, because at the end of the day, it's like they're just these small little groups of men, you know, and they're actually more terrified of us because we are so much more powerful than them. The things that we can do that they can't, you know, it's just and they don't like that. It's scarce. They're scarce the hell out of them. What they're going to do when all of us all get on board and we'll come into our power and sovereignty, who's going to be running won't be as it will be there and they're a million pound bunkers, you know. But yeah, it's uh know, they will try and take us out. They have taken many people, especially people like me. My labs Max Spy has been one of them. They took him out. You know, you're more at risk, you know myself. The more of my experiences that I share, or the more memories that I come into and I share, I don't guarantee I'll get attacked. I get gang stoped. I've had strange men knocking at my door, sitting in cars outside my door. I've had a van a drive passed and all of a sudden, you know, the back doors open and then there's two men are pushing out this huge camera and pointing at me, staring at me, and I'm like, am I in a movie you see? And you know, you know something going on, you know, thinking like they're shooting something, you know, a person or something you know, and there's no one there and they're just staring at me, you know, and then all of a sudden they pull the camera in, shut the door, and they go speeding up, you know, targeting and pretending to be guest men, taking reader and readings, you know, strange phone calls, you know, psychic attacks, astral attacks, you know so many ways, threats, emails, so and it's always the same whenever I share my experiences. That's when it happens. I'm quite, i'm quiet, I get no bother. But the moment I start sharing my experiences, they're on it every time, and it's a way to disse empowers, shut us down, to lower our vibration. And the thing is, yeah, they have got me. They've got me a few times, and they've threatened me as well. This took me a couple of years ago now, when I first started sharing my experiences on TikTok, before I shared them on my original YouTube channel, and they took me from my bed and literally implanted me, chicked me and give me twenty four hours take down all my stuff. And of course after that and when I came back, I did exactly that because I freaked out. But you know what, you know, I always get back up. I am very resilient and I always get up because you know, people are just like flabbergasts sometimes are like, how you should be scared, you should be terrified. I'm like, yeah, don't me wrong. I've had my moments. But you know when you just get sick and tired of being a used and abused, abused and dictated to and threatened, and you think, well, you know, you're just getting on you know, you just for me. It's like I'm an alchemist, So it's like I alchemize all that trauma, all that pain, all that disempowerment, all that you know, you're weak, you're a lie, you're better, you're this, And that depends on the types of protexture get and I just turn it into power and I'm back up again and I'll just continue what I'm doing. So the more they do it, actually it backfires because the more stronger it makes me, the more determined it makes me to get my story out there, to get this information awareness out there, to help people. You know, That's how it is. Sometimes we actually get taken out depending on the level of influence you have on people, depending on the stars of your channel. You know, if you're going around doing conferences and you really are influencing a large group of people, you know you're If you're not that, of course, I said, if you haven't been compromising infiltrators to spread lies and misinformation, and usually they'll be left alone, that should be a red flag. Or the genuine ones, you know, they'll be taken out. They'll be suicided here all the time. So but yeah, I mean it is risky. I do tread with caution, but to be honest, you know, yes, I have a lot of memories and I've had a lot of experiences, but you know, it's not about comparing. But what I mean is if you by a look at other my live experiences, they've got a lot more knowledge and understanding of it because they've had that realization for much longer than me. They've had time to interview more people and connect the puzzles and do the research. You know. So until I get to that level, I'm kind of seen as like very low threat, but they will still mess with me. Well, you know, like I say, the more information you and more understand the more they sharing, the bigger the risk you are. It's just how it is down here or of places as well. So but still, you know, everyone's memory, everyone's experiences are important, no matter how big house or how much you understand and how much you don't, because you know, we're all here, we're like stepping stones with other people, you know, So my information will be easier for those that have just come into that realization to kind of you know, understand and accept without without it being like whoa too much if they want too someone like, let's just say, I don't know, hypathetically, someone like James Bartley, who's very you know, like he knows a lot. I mean, people that are just coming into this information or understanding that they are my lab, they might not cope going from that to speaking someone like James and might just freaking lose it. You know. So you know, certain people jaunt to us at certain times, and you know, so I believe that's kind of how it works as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, you know, I don't want to keep you too much longer, so we should wrap it up here and next time we can talk a little bit more about your off planet experiences and all the various things. Yes, now I will say thank you for sharing this information. What you have said is true. You're at a huge risk. And the thing about it is that the average person might not understand the severity of this for you, because maybe they don't want to do anything to you. Maybe they'll go after your daughter or somebody like that. You know, that's how these people operate. So you have to be very careful to a certain degree what you say and what you you know who you talk to, because you never know you might end up talking to someone that is an ARC, you know, So thanks for being on the Bonus Often Disney podcast, Zoe. Can you tell everybody where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I have my YouTube channel. It's called my Lab Gun Rogue. I'll send you a link or unless you want to just copy a link off off my YouTube and I touch it to the script and I don't mind either ways. Fine, Yeah, so my Lab Gone same name from my Facebook again, my Lab Gone Rogue TikTok in case you want to go on there. That's where I kind of post my shots. And also as well with my YouTube channel, not only do I share my own experiences again to help validate and give support to other my Lab victims or just to anyone who's interested, I also offer it as a platform for those that who wish for those that wish to come on and share their experiences. So if you are a my Lab yourself, or you suspect you are, or you know someone who is, and they want somewhere to go to share their experience because they feel compelled to get their story out there because quite often we do, then yeah, just give them my information and all then can't contact me on my email which is z malloy so z M O L l O Y four nine seven at gmail dot com and you can reach me that way as well. And usually what happens is, well, if you want to call my channel, we'll have a little phone call or face video whatever you call it, so you know, I'll get to you know, just get to know you and to stand you a little bit, and then we can arrange for you to call on my channel. So yeah, that's kind of how you can find me. And if you want to come on agreat. Thanks again, thank you, thank you for having me on, and I'll look forward to coming on again in the future.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness. At the very least umility to understand that the United States builds workers, which are basically cities on your ground every three months, basically your dream into your self conscious cities.
Speaker 2: Your loves in solution or creativity and imagination unchanged. So conscious reasons we go and locate all of your large very hard and soul by hard. I are cultures and special cultures. So avaruy your authority we live.
Speaker 1: In a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information in the spiritual realms or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through matrem science.
Speaker 2: Now realizing that parallel dimensions probably in this we're all spiritual means we're all having these human experiences.
Speaker 1: We've heard that place over and over and over, But what does that really mean? You know, all of the questions of why we have these answers inside of our No.
Speaker 2: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil, our psychology, how we think, and our health. That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote all knowledge is ultimately stealth knowledge.