Speaker 1: There are shows with psychics, and there are shows with doctors, but there's no show like The Psychic and the Doc.
Speaker 2: Your practical paranormal power unleashed.
Speaker 1: This show synthesizes the talents of world class medium Mark Anthony, the psychic lawyer, psychic explorer.
Speaker 2: And street smart spiritualist behavioral psychologist doctor pat Vasili. All subjects are on the table and no topic is taboo. Inspiration, insight, action and fun.
Speaker 1: As Marc Anthony connects callers with loved ones and spirit.
Speaker 2: In tandem with doctor Pats fresh no nonsense, street smart, intuitive insights, and she is hilarious. Extraordinary problems require extraordinary solutions, which may come from this side.
Speaker 1: Or the other side. This is the Psychic.
Speaker 2: And the Doc and it starts now.
Speaker 1: For you all. How do we I don't know, how do we get things so that we can help you even more? We've got a couple of great ideas, but you have to know that my esteem colleague, you know Mark Anthony, JD. Psychic Explora so much more. And I wanted to say for you guys that Mark can be found on his website. We had to call it, call the house, and I hope that he got to you. He was going to fly his mama to come see you in person. So I hope we got him to the right place. But for people to do that, Mark, you know, this is a snippet of what you do and what I do my full year coaching program. This is just a teeny bit. So again, we're going to get people ready tonight. Are you ready for the June Jupiter energetic upgrade? And what that means is when Jupiter, that jaigundo planet gets close to oh solar flaes flares, which everybody's talking about. They got them on the news. They're like, Okay, internets across the board are not working, blah blah blah, all of those things right, But the good news is it's a cracking time that is very good for some signs. And what that means is a massive shift. Jupiter, I believe, is going to be closest to the closest to the closest ever for us. And then you've got Venus and cancer and you've got a lot of things going on, and these are real planets, it's not just astrology. But the theme for today is all about the June Jupiter energetic upgrade. Spiritually, Mark solar flares, as flares are viewed as powerful catalysts for awakening and energetic recalibration. So from where you sit, are you fired up for tonight?
Speaker 2: I am, and when I'm glad that you brought up about solar flares being a symbol of power. And that's more than just metaphysical wishful thinking. This is scientific fact. Whenever there's solar flares, it's such a major outburst and protrusion or projection that's the word I'm looking for, projection of electromagnetic energy. That it affects radios, all forms of electromagnetic energy here on Earth. And it's more than just affecting technical devices because we are energetic beings, meaning on a sub atomic level, we're pure electromagnetic energy. So it can theoretically, and I believe that it does affect our behavior, that affects how we think, how we react to things. So this is really really profound. In the ancient the people of the ancient world referred to Jupiter as the star of kings, and that makes sense too, because it's you know, it's a huge star. You know, they didn't know about planets until the telescope was invented. But they knew that there were five stars. That it was Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn because of the only five stars that are visible to the human eye without the aid of a telescope. And they were called the wandering stars because they behaved differently. They would move in one direction and then seem to move backwards what we call retrograde. And they're not moving backwards, it's just they have orbits that take different amounts of time. Like Mercury goes around the Sun in eighty eight days, So that's why Mercury is in retrograde every eighty eight days because as Earth's orbit, we're looking at it from a different angle. So all of a sudden, it appears that Mercury stops and goes backwards to moves. Well, guess what all five wandering stars do retrograde, and all of them have gravitational fields, and Jupiter being the largest, it is theoretically possible that the gravitational field of Jupiter affects Us as well. I could go on and on and on about it.
Speaker 1: No, I love that you did this, but like, let's talk about how this shows up in real life for a minute, because when you and I do believe Mark that mercury is going to go into retrograde again. However, what's the difference. Let's put this together. The year of the fire Horse boom, solar flares, like nobody's business started about a week ago, is going to keep going. And what they're saying about that is on the side of the Sun that we couldn't see. Somehow they show you how that thing rotates. This is out of my reelhouse, right. I just love I love watching and you see it go around and they talk about how one particular solo flare on the other side was the zerko. Right now, Why am I saying that? Because you're the horse the sun. Jupiter is the massive planet of expansion, luck and optimism. You know, we have a host, Lorelei, who hosts her show on Joy, also has given me some astrological input and she kept saying June for you, Pat, June for you, And I'm like, okay, but now I understand what she means. How does it show up? And I just I think it's like a little subconscious Okay. So here I am working on some new designs for the site, some new ways to engage and I just finished a new hero slider for the teach for ttrnetwork dot com. Right, and it is so not me because I rarely but myself in front. You rarely see me on channels. You don't see me. And one of my coaches in this past week or so was like, what is wrong with you? People know who you are, pat, but you have to step out to leave the human potential movement. And you know, Mark, you know what this is like. Stepping out means that you really have to put yourself out there. Now Rocky knows that she does that for you, right, Yes, but this is so we all can step out, isn't it? All of us need to step out. So today's show is not just connecting people with loved ones, it's you and I are going to help them step out. And you know what I love about that phrase. It doesn't matter where you are. You know, you may be a hip hop stepper, or you may be a two step stepper. You may decide you're going to be a line dance stepper. You may side you're going to go to the gym and be a crazy body champ, chump, step in whatever you are. But when you and I do this show, we meet people where they are, not with where they think we think they should be. Don't we don't you do that in the work you do with them?
Speaker 2: We do. And I want to address what you were saying about stepping out now for the listeners, Doctor Patt and I have stepped out on the world stage in a very big way, and you know we're visible and all that, But stepping out doesn't necessarily mean you have to do it in the public eye to the extent or in the manner that we do it. Stepping out can mean finding validation for yourself. Now, we all want to be validated by our peers, by our parents, you know, by colleagues, people we respect, but being validated through your own self is a form of stepping out. And the work that doctor Patt and I do is to help people find that that inner piece, find that center within themselves so that you don't feel like you're stuck in a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean, like where am I going? What's going to happen? But instead is oh, wow, there's an island, let me go on, okay. And so that's what stepping out means to me. It's coming into your own and it doesn't have to be on the world stage. It could be within your own family or simply within yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I love what we're talking about because here, Mark, here's the thing. So what are you going to be the themes for this show today? But the themes as we move forward, because this is just is this isn't just a one time event, you know, like sometimes we talk about planets this one time. No, this is a transformative shift. And I saw it in this banner, this this banner that was created for you know, ttrnetwork dot com. And I found myself kicking in screen about it, and the individual that was working on it and helping me with it was like, what are you doing? You're talking about this tonight. So here's what it is. Emotional purging. You ready for that term purging? What does that mean? This solar energy is going to accelerate the release of unresolved feelings. And May twenty eighth is a pivotal day because it's a cosmic mirror day. That's today, by the way, and all these suppressed emotions, all these old patterns are going to surface to be released. That's why we're doing this show, isn't it. But let's be aware. There's a heightened sensitivity. You may feel wired but tired. Oh my gosh, that's so described me earlier today, right, increased empathy. Whatever you do, the nervous system is just piling it on, but making rounding is crucial. The upgrades are seen as almost like a side effect Mark. It's like they're pushing towards evolution. In our case, we call it evolution. But this theory, this time is going to facilitate a rise in consciousness, enhanced intuition, connection with higher self. And then today Mark falls on the twenty eighth. May twenty eighth carries an introspective seven vibration and it forces the hidden truths to come out and be in the open. That's what tonight's show is filled with. What do you think of that stuff?
Speaker 2: I think that's great. Contorpaty, Hey, I want you to share with the audience your website and how people can get hold of you.
Speaker 1: Sure. Well, Today what we're doing is I want to send everybody to our flagship channel where people always ask us we're still going to make a few changes on it. I've had a couple of listeners asked me to put the schedule back up on the homepage, but you can go to tcharnetwork dot com and hit the watch now button and they'll be able to watch us. And then of course Jessica can jump in later and tell everybody all the other places we are all after the show, go to our YouTube channel with the Transformation Network on YouTube. But the point is this is one of several channels that are ready to go now. So what was the delay? Today was the first day I felt the energy of it to really get clear on who we are and where we need to go because living in fear during this time, Mark, fear is an intention and with the intention of fear, even though we don't call it that, we call it an emotion. But every nano bite that is behind fear is some either obvious or subconscious intention of something. I can't go to school, Mark, I'm never going to be able to do that work. I can't do a show. I don't have the money. You see all that stuff?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And you know our good friend Janna Short, who is the editor in chief of Bestalistic Life magazine and a new magazine which is going to be hitting the country coast to coast, Ageless Living. She wrote a book called the yet factor. I'll never be able to do a show Comma yet. See Jenna is in. We had her on the show and we talked about the yet factor. You say, I'm not prepared to do that Comma yet. So take a negative because your brain in your body, here's everything you tell tell it. So instead of saying I can't do that, or I haven't done that, I haven't done that yet. The yet factor is a way to turn a negative into a positive, into an aspiration that becomes an inspiration. Yeah, and that's the work that doctor Pat does. Doctor Patt, you've been helping people achieve the yet factor and turning their aspirations into inspiration to do the things people are afraid to do. And if you do something that you're afraid to do and you don't succeed, well, so what exactly I mean? Sylvester Stallone was turned down for the idea of the movie Rocky something like three hundred times times. I know, Walt Disney was striking out right and left to get funding for his animation studio. I mean Colonel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken didn't become a success because he kept getting turned down. Celia was in his seventies, Harrison four was about to well, he never gave up on being an actor, but most actors of his caliber, of which there are very few. I mean, he was forty years old before he became Harrison Ford. Okay, before that he was getting bit parts and he was doing manual labor out you know. So the thing is, don't think you're not good enough, you're not old enough, you're not pretty enough, you're not smart enough. You're you are, okay, And that's what this June Jupiter energetic reset is all about.
Speaker 1: It is and we're gonna take a short break when we come back. I want to just caution you all tonight, our readings, our time with you is going to be shorter because I think we got like seven or eight people in the queue, so we're going to do our best to get through them. So again, if you want a longer reading or you want additional help, you can either come to me or definitely the Mark. How do they sign up to work with you? What is apertain You.
Speaker 2: Certainly visit my website which is afterlife frequency dot com, and I'm gonna invite all the listeners go to my website afterlifefrequency dot com. Sign up for my newsletter. There's a newsletter going out tomorrow which will keep you well. We'll let you know about some online spirit communication events and also this June coming up, I'll be speaking at the Society for Scientific Exploration in Westminster, Colorado, which is a suburb of Denver. Also be doing a light circle in person six people, a small group reading at Body, Mind and Soul of Denver. Plus I'll be doing a larger spirit communication event at the SSEE in Denver. And I've got so many more things coming up. But find out about all that at afterlifefrequency dot com and I kindly and respectfully ask you sign up for the newsletter.
Speaker 1: Awesome everybody, and let me leave you with this latest pop culture icon to demonstrate the yet factor is Milaj. Go to Milaj dot com who created Mempalace and gave it away. We'll be right back. We're going to get right to the phones.
Speaker 2: I'm Mark Anthony, author of the Afterlife Frequency. But don't expect the dry treatise. This book educates, entertains and reads like a juicy novel. Join us today is psychic lawyer Mark Anthony.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's another person on the planet anywhere who shares this guy's resume.
Speaker 2: She's been on coast to coastal radio show with me for years. He's a psychic lawyer, but he's the real deal. This book also provides hope in coping with grief, crime, murder, PTSD, and survivor's guilt. The Afterlife Frequency teaches you my fourth step rap technique, Recognize spirit contact, accept it is real, feel it without fear, and trust the message.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to listen to your soul? Discover the power of pausing and turning in on our soul. Whisper with Kathy Belmont and Doctor Pat This sacred show offers a safe space for self discovery, healing, and soulful transformation. Let your inner voice rise be heard a gently guided into expression. Tune in every first and third Wednesday at eleven am Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio. Subscribe now so you never missed the Whisper meant just for you. Visit oursoul Whisper dot com.
Speaker 4: You're thinking your purpose in life. Become a certified hypnotherapist and regressionist today. Red Blinknship is a renowned certified master hypnotherapist, international instructor, and author. In addition to her own show, after life teacher Sole Lessons Bringing You Full Circle. Brin is a popular radio show guest who speaks about her soul expression, spiritual regression, her transformative method for finding and following your soul's guidance. For more information on her Hitner Regression and Afterlife Regression certification programs, visit Britain Blanknship dot com.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Shannding Mission as School for the soul. If you're seeking personal transformation, deeper spiritual awareness, sacred music, or the support of a welcoming community. Shanty Mission offers signature workshops and healing programs in a warm and inclusive space design for growth and connection. For more information and to access free resources, visit shantymission dot org.
Speaker 1: Together we can anchor peace. Hey, everybody, welcome back. And this is the psychic in the dock And I'm gonna kick it over to Jessica because we're gonna get ready to roll right now. I know, I mean, they're like they called in here like I don't know when it's really right.
Speaker 2: And for the callers, what I do is connect you with your loved ones. And spirit. A lot of people mistake that ability for being a fortune teller. Now, your spirits may bring up future events, but you know this is more about connection with loved ones and spirit. And also come in without an agenda, because spirits will give you messages and it may be what you thought you wanted to hear, but it may not because they know better than we do.
Speaker 1: And turn off your ratey and we appreciate speakerphones if they were but we'll tell you that right up front. Let's go.
Speaker 6: Okay, we will go to Marie from Long Island. Marie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Hi Marie, how can we help you?
Speaker 3: Oh? So, I'm sixty two year old woman. Every a lot most of my family has passed away or moved off Long Island. I grew up here and I'm really very very alone here. I have an estranged relationship with not one hundred percent, but mostly with my children. They can't forgive me for things that happened. And my mother were waiting.
Speaker 1: You need to share anymore because oh my gosh, please don't do Mark's work for him. I just love to see Mark work hard. So why don't we right, why don't we have you connect with Mark, And all I will say to you is don't interrupt him because it breaks the communication. Let him finish and then who kick it back to you? Okay? But I do appreciate that loneliness, I really do. I'll get back to you on that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Mark, Yeah, Marie, is there a Birdie, Bertha bird I'm getting like a It could be an Albert, but I'm getting a Bert or a Birdie or a Bertha connected to you, either on planet Earth or in spirit. And if it doesn't make sense, that's fine, but.
Speaker 3: I keep it burn.
Speaker 2: Oh it does, okay, Okay, Robert Robert Okay? Is Robert planet Earth or in spirit?
Speaker 3: He's in spirit?
Speaker 2: Okay, Because as soon as I heard your voice, I started getting that that now the spirit that's stepping forward. This could be Robert, but this could be someone else because they come in in tandem. But the gentleman who's coming through. I'm getting this terrible belung dysfunction. I mean, I feel a deterioration throughout all the lung tissue, massive pulmonary problems. I feel this burning sensation in the throat and very very nauseated. Now nausea can indicate difficulty eating and or holding down food prior to his passing, but sometimes nausea is one of the indicators I get for cancerous conditions. I'm also getting this, poor God, his knees, Oh my lord, I'm feeling like knees. So this could indicate not just problems with the knees, but maybe difficulty walking as well. And I feel very, very physically hot, and that his passing was not a quick event. It took some time. It was a decline here. So we got the difficulty with the throat, massive pulmonary issues, nausea which may or may not be actual nausea could be related to cancer. The nausea and the discomforts going through the entire GI track into it was colon as well. And I'm getting these shooting pains that were in his legs and knees. Does any do you recognize any of this associated with either Robert or another male and spirit that you can identify.
Speaker 3: That was my father, Robert?
Speaker 2: Okay? And he had those Okay, all of it all right? So we got dad here, all right? Hold on, yes, yeah, your dad didn't mince words, did he.
Speaker 3: Mariad, not at all?
Speaker 2: He was not at all, right, but try to avoid giving me details like that if you wouldn't, not beyond yelling at you, just answer the question. Because see, now I know he's an attorney. He may have given me information that that would have let me know that he was an attorney. But what he's telling me, he goes, kids can be a blank okay, and it rhymes with itch okay, he goes kids. He's talking about your kids. Kids can be it, you know, all right? And he said you have to cut them some slack, he said, because they're very full of themselves. He said, partly you did indulge them, but it's not your fault because they're adults and they're going to come to the conclusion that what have I done to my mother? What have I done to my mother? So he's telling you to hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on. And this is going to sound really weird, but he just put in front of me none of those blue packages of chips A Hoy cookies, the chocolate chip cookies. Some people call them toll house cookies. And I know this sounds weird, but go with me here. This could mean you or he or somebody close to you love the chocolate chip cookies. Hate chocolate chip cookies. But I'm getting this chips ahoy, which is kind of a naval thing, a hoy anything there with chocolate chip cookies or a hoy. First thing it comes to your mind. Don't worry about how it applies to him.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I liked chalkolate chip cookies, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: What hold on. That's a yes. That's a yes. When spirits give me what appears to be a minor thing is how they're building a rapport with me. Now let's go for the bigger message. It's interesting you were saying that you feel very isolated on Long Island, and he shows you moving to the northwest. Now, northwest doesn't necessarily mean like Seattle. It's to the northwest of where you are now, and it doesn't seem to be like a real great distance. Maybe you'll be downsizing, but there's something about a transition in a northwesterly direction. He said, it's going to open up new doors for you. But the nice thing is the new doors that are opening aren't going to be in an alien territory where you don't know anything. It'll be a familiar venue, so it won't cost so much stress, and he said, don't worry about when and how. He said, you're working on it already, even though you don't realize it. And this is the aggression of where you're going. He also wants to reassure you that the children are going to He said, they're gonna blanking figure it out. And he's pointing to his head like they need to figure this out. Doctor, pat what's your take on this?
Speaker 1: I have two things to say. Can I just make a statement to you? First, Oh, my senses you're yeah, my senses, you're beating yourself up a little bit. Is that a correct statement?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I understand everything. Really, I'm just in the middle of it right now, trying to just you know, keep going forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See that middle of it thing. That's a tricky place, you know what I mean. It's it's not like a schmores, right, yeah, because when I do the schmores, I already eat the Graham cracker. But what I'm trying to say to you is are you at peace? Yes?
Speaker 3: I am at peace? Okay, I mean I know what's happening, and I'm not fooling myself about any of it.
Speaker 1: And no, that's not what I mean. That's not what I mean. That's not what I mean, because you know I have all family situation that I know a lot about. But it doesn't mean that I that I feel Okay, you see what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I just left one of my kids and I spent three weeks with her, and she tortured me at the end, tortured, See what I mean, tortured And I'm just trying to get over that right now.
Speaker 1: That's my thing. See, I know something was going on right there.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know that's powerful language. But you see, here's what I want to leave you with. You know, I used to wish that I could swap parents, or you know, swap my brother for your brother or somebody else's brother. I used to really think that, and then what I realized is they were absolutely in my life for some strange reason because there was something I had to overcome. But I have to say to you that it breaks a mom's heart. It really does.
Speaker 3: When you're look sometimes be yeah, sometimes that's what it takes to make changes come on.
Speaker 1: Now, you know you know that's in every spiritual scripture ever written. There's always somebody got to screw up the pot. I don't care what book you picked up. Yeah, look at Jesus.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 1: So here's the question. I want you to reframe your language. I want you to have a different statement about your son. Do you hear what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you will, because.
Speaker 1: I know it's shocking, shocking, right, And all I'm trying to ask you to do is let up a little bit on the word torture because whatever we speak, we get more of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what I would encourage you to do is find a different statement for yourself and reframe that it doesn't diminish bad behavior. You got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I will. I always try to, but I want to breath now.
Speaker 1: You did a good job. You did a good job. I got it. Torture is a good word. I got it. But for you, hit the this is a great day to hit the erase button and just remember the truth of you are Okay.
Speaker 3: I will thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, you're welcome. Thank you, Long Island. I used to surf in Long Island. Thank you so much. Really, this can you Jimmy surfin and I don't know how to swim? Hello, Jessica, who's next? We will go to Yeah, we're going to go to Trish.
Speaker 6: From New York. Trish, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey Trish, how are you? What can we do for you?
Speaker 3: Hey there, hi there? Well, first of all, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I wanted to thank both of you. I have shared this show number with many people and it's been a lifeline. And I know you guys know that, you know you guys are putting that out there for everybody. So and I've had to share Mark's book with some scientists who are just now dipping their toes into the afterlife. So it's really good, the only one I can find that actually brings science into it where they can understand it. So I want to thank you for that. I'm not coming with any agenda, I know hold a comfort message, so here I am.
Speaker 2: Up, great Mark, Hold on, this is interesting, Trisia. I don't want to jump to any conclusion shop, but I keep hearing sister, sister, sister, sister, sister. Now, is there something going on with your sister or do you have a sister in spirit?
Speaker 3: None of which I'm mightly.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's put sister sister, sister sister off to the side, because there is a spirit talking about a sister, So I just want to ruminate. Let you ruminate with that for a minute. And okay, now I got a mail energy coming in and I'm feeling this massive pain and pressure in the top of my head and the crown on my head. It feels like my head's going to explode. Now that doesn't necessarily mean this was some type of traumatic injury. It could have been because different causes of death may have a similar physical sensation, and as I experience it, this could also be a stroke and aneurism. But I'm getting a male connected to you through your male meaning father's side of the family, and I feel this massive surge of blood going into his head, So this could be stroke anurism, could also be a heart attack, as all those give me that surge of blood and pressure into the head. And it feels to me that his passing took was was pretty quick. It may not have been immediate, but it seems like when this really came upon him, that was it. And I am getting from him that it appears that he may have had warning signs. He may have had a history of either strokes or high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease. Does any of this resonate with you in any way.
Speaker 3: Trish, Yes, it's definitely feels like my father and how he would describe what has happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's talk to your dad. We got the dat's coming through tonight, and that's that's part of collective consciousness communication. That's a whole other explanation. Let's see what you Trish, he's talking about your ankle. Your ankle, Okay, you haven't any issues with your ankle, Achilles tendon, your heels, your feet. This could be a walking issue, could just be oh, you know, I, you know, bang my foot the other day. But he's talking about your ankle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be my right one.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so hold on, did you have to tape it up? And the reason I'm saying this is I'm seeing an ace bandage? No, okay, you may want to think about that, but neither doctor Pat nor I are medical doctor. So please consult with a medical doctor if you have an issue with your foot. Now, let's see what else he's saying. Interesting, hold up his left hand, taking the the ring finger ring off. So this would indicate something about marriage, commitment or the possible actual object of a wedding ring. Now, of course, every family's got wedding rings in them, and grandmothers and mothers give them to their daughters and so on and so forth. But he is making it a very strong point to focus on left hand, left handedness, ring, finger, or some type of significance to a wedding ring. And it may not relate to him. It could be connected to you in any other way. The first thing that pops in your mind if you think about left hand, leet handedness or a wedding ring.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, that definitely resonates with me.
Speaker 2: In what way I'll let you explain.
Speaker 5: I'm in the.
Speaker 3: Process of trying to navigate a marriage of thirty five years with a husband who's not awakened, and it's causing a lot of contention.
Speaker 2: Got it, Okay, So this indicates very good everybody. This is how you do a reading. You go the first thing that hits you and you make the connection. Tricia want you to pat yourself on the back. You get a gold star and you may sit at the front of the psychic class because you're connecting the dots properly. And this also is indicative that your father is aware of the turmoil that you're going through. And he said, the thing about my daughter is she will make lists l sts in her head add infinitum. That's interesting a Latin term for like, you know, infinite lists. But he said she always In other words, he's speaking to you will come to the right decision. He said, I have faith in you, but you must have faith in yourself. Doctor, Pat, what's you're taking?
Speaker 1: This is an easy one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The foot thing. Here's the deal with the foot. It's not your foot foot like you your skin foot feet. Metaphysically, feet represent a struggle with your foundation. They represent stability, movement in life. You understand now the connection They also point to I'm not saying this is you. So do you know? They often point to ungrounded fears, some fear or or or maybe some resistance or refusal to embrace your current path right, some sort of hesitation. Are you in hesitation about this decision? Yep? All of it on. That's it. That's the foot thing. Okay. So here's the meaning, and here's something to look at, and this is something to help you. You've got to balance your chakra system. So what will happen sometimes is especially when Mark said there's something wrong with your foot. He didn't say you got pretty feet, he said foot, You got something to foot. That usually means that your footing is off. You're not your normal self around this. It doesn't mean your decision is wrong. What it means is they connect your body to the earth and you must stay grounded through this. Do you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yes? I also know that the right side and the right foot is also the masculine side, which typically means you've got an issue with the masculine or something that's addressed within us our masculine side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I suspect what it's asking you to do is empower, embrace and power up your masculine side. Do what I'm saying, yeah, because you know, and that's what you got to do. You've got to strengthen that. And you know you put it so well. Feet propel you forward. You have to remember that feet propel you forward.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, Our heels at the front of our feet, they don't go backwards.
Speaker 1: I don't. But the whole pain and injury thing suggest I'm not saying it's you, but I venture to say it might be that you're afraid to move on that there's a resistance to this life change. Am I right on that, and you're starting to out your direction. Here is my message to you. Gotta trust yourself.
Speaker 3: Get out, like you said, get up and get out.
Speaker 1: Trust yourself. Just trust yourself and do the things you are. I'm telling you you got to get grounded because feet also represent foundational things. Foundational things represent core beliefs. This is a core belief This is not some you know, mamsy pamsy kind of like thought issue. You know, feet are core belief centers. So there's something in your core that's kind of fighting with you a little bit, probably to make sure you do this in a proper way. You got that, because the outcome in life is less important to how you get there.
Speaker 2: Interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 1: That all right? Thank you? Remember remember what I said about that. Yeah, you may decide you want to rip somebody's hair out of their head, think twice. That's all I'm said. That's my bronx side right there. Jessica, thank you so much for calling it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Have a good one.
Speaker 6: We will go to James from California. James, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey James, how can we help you tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you have any messages from my mother or brother?
Speaker 1: Let's just see who comes through.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, hi James, thanks for calling in. Okay, I am getting a female energy coming through.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The description that that's forming in my mind's eye is this woman she may have had some weight issues prior to passing, because I'm getting like a denser physical structure. But this is focusing my at tension is being focused very heavily on her stomach, her abdominal region, So this could indicate it could be like a few extra pounds on her. But this could also be a lot of turmoil, physical turmoil in her abdominal region. And I'm getting adrenal gland involvement. The adrenal glands sit right above the kidney, so there was kidney issues. I'm also getting liver and pancreatic issues. Stomach go. This is the whole whole abdominal region. I do get this very unpleasant taste in my mouth and in nausea. Now that could indicate medications. Nausea could be as as I stated earlier, an indication of difficulty eating and or holding down food prior to passing. But this could be a cancerous condition doesn't always mean cancer, but it could and in this poor woman was I mean, so many physical things are going wrong with or I'm also getting a disruption with her mental faculties as well. Could be dementia, or it could be medications. And based on the physical discomfort, I would hope that that she was being treated with some type of pain medication. Does any of this make sense to you? Do you recognize any of.
Speaker 3: This, James, Well, not too much.
Speaker 2: No, okay. It may not be your mother. This could be another female connected to you in my spirit, I don't know any other woman like that. No, okay, I'm gonna stick with this spirit though. See what let me ask you this. Let's take the obesity factor out of it. When any of the other symptoms abdominal region, the nausea, and the disorientation with mental faculties prior to passing makes sense to you in any way?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, all right, Let's like I said, don't want to stick with her. She is connected to you through your female side of the family. This could be a grandmother, This could be an ter or great aunt. Let's see what she said. She's explaining trees, trees, trees, oak, trees, birches, all types of different trees. Now we all know most people like trees. I do. But she shows you in a forest and it's as if you're lost in the forest, and she's explaining to me that for a long time you feel that you've been directionless, except that you really do know the way out of this forest. And it's not something that is of the intellect. It's more of the intuitive sense. And what she's explaining to me is that you have to trust your intuition when it comes to feeling lost or being at a crossroads in life, because your intuition will safely take you on the peaceful and the path of health to a point of resolution. Wow, this is an interesting message, Doctor Patt, what's your take on this?
Speaker 1: So my take is twofold. What I think with James is, James, I thought you. I think you came in here with wanting to speak to somebody specific. So I think you're having a hard time because that was your intention coming in. Sometimes that when that happens with us, it's you're going to you're gonna walk away from this, which we're going to do right now, and it may come to you because it could be grandma and sister brother. I don't know who it could be, call worker, could be a million other people. And so if you get some insight in that, call back next week, thank you. That's that's my suggestion. It's no fault of yours, just sometimes we have somebody is so strongly in our life, right Like I can't get my mind off my friend, doctor Jene Houston, who just passed. So if I were to come in here with Mark, I would have come in here with something like that, and He'll be telling me all sorts of thing about somebody else and I'm just like, Nope, Well, if it's not Gene, I ain't listening to you. So call us back if you get some insight. Okay, thank you very much anytime.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: James. Yeah, did that make sense what I said, dear Mark.
Speaker 2: Yes? Absolutely. And I didn't know that Jean Houston passed like a baby to her family.
Speaker 1: She was. I want to talk about her on next week's show, if you don't mind, because if it wasn't for Gene and what she did for me, I am pretty sure I wouldn't be doing this work. Jessica.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go to Winnifred from Idaho, Winnifred, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Winnifred, How are you are we saying that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Hello and hello Mark. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're pretty awesome yourself.
Speaker 2: That's right, Winterifred. Do you pat yourself on the back of winter break?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It takes like it takes like bicep exercises with fifty pounds weights to call into a show like this. So you are the bomb. How can we help you?
Speaker 7: I am eager to avail myself to the next step as you guys started out talking about.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I love the step thing. Are you a two step or you want like hip hop two step line dance?
Speaker 7: I can do both.
Speaker 1: Actually, Mark, what can you do?
Speaker 2: I'm getting a mail energy connected to you coming through Winifred, and I'm getting this strange sensation. I'm getting this blindness in my right eye, right side. Now, this could be blindness. He may have had a tumor, but this could also be a form of paralysis. So he may have had a stroke or some other type of brain dysfunction. But I'm getting this, or maybe he suffered from migraines like ocular migraines. Because I'm getting this hole, losing the vision, losing the sensation of the rights like my body. This makes sense to you, Yes, okay, what is his relationship to you? I just want the name. I'm not not the name family friend. Okay. Is there a Rick Ricky? I keep hearing like rick or Ricky, and it may not be him. It could be somebody else, because I keep hearing rick or Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, Ricky keeps getting repeated.
Speaker 7: There there was someone like that. I'm not near them now, but yes, there.
Speaker 3: Was somebody like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, is Ricky planet Earth or in spirit.
Speaker 7: Planet Earth?
Speaker 2: Okay? So for whatever reason, this spirit's mentioning a rick or Ricky, and it maybe the one you're immediately thinking of, or it could be somebody else. But so we'll put that off to the side. Now. Oh, this is a weird message. I feel like I'm standing on a stove and I'm wearing like a bathrobe and it's flannel and it's catching fire. Was there any problem with a fire in the kitchen or somebody's clothes catching fire? Maybe connect to the spirit or to you, or could you be having some type of problem or issue with a stove?
Speaker 7: Not necessarily a stove. Maybe it's more like.
Speaker 3: Symbolic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be a metaphor because I feel like I'm reaching over the burner and I'm wearing. In my mind's eye, the projections being given to me is flannel being caught on fire. Okay, so hold on and asparagus, all right, what's up with you in asparagus? Do you love it or hate it?
Speaker 7: I got some dijuice recently.
Speaker 2: Ah hah, Okay, so let's okay. So let's keep working with your friend with the asparagus. So you got some to juice recently. And interesting in the last caller, there was a lot of things with the spirit with the core. And this spirit is talking about you and your core, your stomach, your intestines, your solar plexus. And this spirit is indicating to me that there is a firming fi r MI ng of your core. This could be a twofold message. This could mean something about whatever you're doing health wise is actually helping your core. This could also be a your firming working on your solar plexus, your intuition, You're doing all the right things. I'm seeing a compass hitting due north when I get that means you're on the right path. You're doing all the right things. And he said, you have finally learned to stop kicking yourself in the rear end. Okay, apparently you're doing really good. So you're getting the thumbs up from this guy. Also, he said, Benny, Benny, Benny, Benny, and I have a feeling Benny maybe here in this world. He said, keep an eye on Benny. Okay, so anything there resonat before turning over to doctor pat.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am doing those things, and I don't know who Benny is, but we'll see. So that's that's good to know. Thank you very very much.
Speaker 2: It's nice to hear your thank you, doctor pat.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of questions. Anybody in your family or you ever been to Asia? You know, the continent.
Speaker 3: Quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, so Ricky is a rick Saw? Do you get that? Is my saying that, right? Mark? You know, what's that thing you drive around in you know they carry around at Yeah, somebody in Asia. Somebody who did the Asia thing?
Speaker 2: My father?
Speaker 1: Boom uh. Next question, who barbecues? Hmmm?
Speaker 7: My brothers?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, because when Mark was talking, I saw the asparagus on a grill. I'm sorry, maybe I'm just but there's there's some other message in here for me about this for you. You sound great energetically, you sound great, But there's a question I do have for you. Whenever Asia comes up and Geet, I'm going to hold back from mentioning ping pong, but I can't help myself. But whenever it's something like this comes up, see wow, are you really cool?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 1: You killed it? You really killed it. Okay, match came on, came on, came on. We got that, all right. So the thing that that when asparagus comes up, it's a very particular vegetable, right, it has a lot of different components to it. What is it in your life? And you don't have to tell us, but there's something in your life that you're pointing at. You've been pointing at something. Do you know what I mean by when I say pointing? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh yes I do. Actually the point I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am.
Speaker 7: I am in the throes of alkalizing a situation. And that would be kind of like the asparagus alkali.
Speaker 1: And that's what lighting a that's what lighting a sleeve on fire is about. You understand alchemy fire, So what's the fire you got to put out?
Speaker 7: Uh, it's kind of bringing to light something that looks done that had a lot of my spiritual work taken from me.
Speaker 3: It is very interesting what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're on it because this month and coming into this Jupiter situation, you got to release this thing. So what I mean by that is, don't worry about what was done to you because in the next month it will be revealed to you what you are meant to do. I don't want you to share private stuff, so I'm just being really vague, but I hope you get what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, right, Yeah, I love that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So now I'm going to give you my last tip. Fire. I'm a fire sign. I love everything about fire. But I have a Moon and Capricorn and three other planets, so you know, I'm I'm generally I get to show up on time for a show like that. But what I want to say about this, there's a fire in your soul, in your belly. That's a good fire. Do not let other people put it out. That's my personal message to you, And don't let them do it do not let them do it. I'm not saying you got to be mean, but I'm saying, don't do it. Look, I know I gotta go. But here's what I want to say to you. Somebody pointed out to me that I get triggered a lot, and I realized today I asked myself, is that true? Byron Katie used to ask that question all the time. Is that true? Here's what I learned about myself. Am I being triggered? Or am I learning how to create a healthy boundary and draw a line in the sand and say, dude, I don't know if you triggered me or not, but I'm going to tell you something. What you just said is not okay. You see what I'm saying. So there's something about that for you to stand up for yourself too. So burn away all the old stuff so that you can let the new stuff come in.
Speaker 2: Can I jump in real quick? Once again? Neither doctor Pat or I or medical doctors, but you've brought up something very interesting. You'd said that you got asparagus producing, and asparagus is extremely potent as a coxifier, and I believe it's good at getting like radiation and free radicals which are unstable molecules out of your body. So this is, you know, piggybacking on doctor pats insights. So whatever you're doing is has a physical as well as a spiritual component to it, and both of them seem to have a detoxification related to it. So so very very good. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave you with this last quote and then we got to go. Mark Matt James, the founder of NLP, said to me one time said doctor Pat, whatever you think you are, you're more than that. And I'm going to pass that on to you. You got that.
Speaker 7: Love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, right you bet?
Speaker 1: Thank you. What a great show. Oh my god, that was so good. What a great way on the show. Thank you for making our day, Mark, what a great show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for the callers that we didn't get to and for other people who want to call in doctor Pat and I will be back next week. I want to thank everyone, and you know, keep your June Jupiter Reese. This is a powerful time of the year because we're going into summer. So everyone, we will see you next week here on the Transformation Network.
Speaker 1: Many blessings, Hey, everybody, thank you for tuning into the Psychic and the Doc with Mark Anthony and me doctor Pat Vasilid right here on Transformation Talk radio dot com. Hey, look, come back next week so we can explore with you more of life's many challenges and learn from fascinating guests. And you know what, even Mark and me, we'll connect you and discover insights from people in this life and from the afterlife. Extraordinary problems, yeah, they do. They require extraordinary solutions. But step into the world of possibilities with us on the Psychic and the Dock. That's every Thursday, four pm Pacific time, seven pm Eastern time, right here on Transformation Talk radio dot com. That's Transformation Talk radio dot com. And don't forget we're also live face to face on Facebook dot com Transformation Talk Radio. But