Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one the Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us this afternoon. This segment right her is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Solina that Ben and I are partners in, and we want you to know all about the big Saint Patti's Day Festival at Rollertown this Saturday. It's gonna be awesome. It's the return of the Irish, which is our Irish dry stout. We do port nitro style and it is awesome. One of my favorite beers of the year. Then Saturday Night Petty cash Band starting at five thirty and we're gonna have three food trucks there on.
Speaker 2: Saturday, big doings. We got shot.
Speaker 1: You gotta check out the Texas car bombs. But so many great things going on. Make your Saint Patti's Day Party happening at Rollertown this Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's going to be magical. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 3: This Wasted Days in Wasted Night all right, new segment Wasted Days, Wasted Nights.
Speaker 4: I have some stories about waste. Three stories about waste getting wasted or human waste. Now I will say that was a callback and really a shout out to my cousin who we we used to do, you know, home video, you know, recorder thing going on.
Speaker 2: We did a sketch comedy show called Wasted Days.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was a callback. That was a special inside joke for four people.
Speaker 4: From only Thought Freddy Fender would thought that cheer every one Now. Skin used to have a segment podcast on iHeart about this called Fecal Matters. Is this gonna be better or worse than that?
Speaker 2: I still do it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: I do it with Uh? I do with that guy now that played Erkle?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh Jamil, Yeah, I do it Jamilah because we're because he had he has a show called Family Matters and he wanted to be a part of it. So now it's Fecal Matters with Jamil that dude who played Erkele.
Speaker 2: So you are doing like a.
Speaker 4: Family Matters show recap companion podcast where you also talk about your latest deuces.
Speaker 2: Yes, terrible. Would you'll like to start in Florida to ford them? Yeah? Doctor feels like something we can use forever. I love Florida.
Speaker 4: Doctor Bawla. He's fifty nine. He has admitted to vandalizing a rival medical practice with urine. So his uh he a little business dispute with another doctor, doctor Dylan Denesh, and doctor Bala was caught on surveillance camera dowsing his office doors with a foul smelling liquid on two occasions, also known as urine urine.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you guys remember I don't remember where it was, but we had a story before, but it was with actual deuces and bags.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this? Oh, kids throwing lit bags.
Speaker 1: It was like rival businesses where they caught each other on camera. This might have been in the freak days that we did this story where I think it was rival might have been doctors. I don't recall, but you know we see stories like this on occasion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe we choose to forget them because they're so gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd love to remember a Pooh war, but you know, this could have became a urine war. But doctor Denesh, you know, he he restrained himself. But I do love that doctors who are seen as the highest of the highest, seven years of college and all that stuff, are doing things that you might see a like a college campus.
Speaker 2: We're just kind of let's.
Speaker 4: Go and do something to the statue at that university or you know, high school prank wars or whatever.
Speaker 2: We get doctors doing that now, and I like that.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Ben, did he do it like in a testing cup? Because you said he just poured it on there? He didn't actually just I.
Speaker 5: Think he had a bucket, a full bucket, so he's collecting it, eating asparagus and saving it. I don't know why anybody would think you could get away with anything in this day and age.
Speaker 2: There's cameras everywhere, right, Yeah, no, that's true. But he was lit.
Speaker 4: He might have been hammered too, but I know he was mad at the guy for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know all it is though, if you.
Speaker 4: Were going to go pour a bud of urine on any business's doors, this is what it would cost you in Florida, that's all. That's seven thousand dollars fine in twenty hours of community service.
Speaker 2: You would even go to jail for it.
Speaker 1: That's not right. I have no idea on the scale of punishment. I mean that would deter me from doing it. I wouldn't want to pay seven thousand dollars to pour a bucket of urine on something unless well I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: And Lord knows you don't have twenty hours to be doing community service, right.
Speaker 5: How do you transport that bucket around too? Are you putting foil on top of it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I think in the moment, if you're adrenaline is high enough, you really don't care if it's splashing on you a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's like you're in it too.
Speaker 5: The there's few things that smell worse in the world than you're in. I mean, really, it's just so bad kind of urine you get going on there, no matter what it is, like if you've had dogs or cats.
Speaker 1: Okay, cat urine is cat urines undefiled? Oh yeah, cat your weapon though? That's all they got right their calls. I guess, like if your dog is paying in the house, it sucks. If your cat's peeing in the house, you won't be able to sell your house.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, I chose to do this segment last, so we were going to run anybody off because these are again waste stories.
Speaker 2: So closer to dinner time.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're thinking about it that way, some people are having some really early dinners and that's good.
Speaker 2: You should eat, you know, a way before you go to bed old people ate Like three hours ago.
Speaker 4: Last week, we had a flight out of Air India. Air India was flying well, flying two Chicago right, and I'm sorry, they're flying from Chicago back to.
Speaker 2: Delhi in India. Right, Can you start over?
Speaker 4: Air India is going, you know, from Chicago two back back to India. KA big long flight. Three hundred pastors on there. Had to make an emergency U turn though, as eight of the plane's twelve toilets became clogged.
Speaker 2: That's a long flight with a bunch of backed up deuce. Dude.
Speaker 3: It was a.
Speaker 4: Fourteen and a half hour flight and this happened about four and a half hours into it. So do you have to face the question do you just ten more hours to the destination or four and a half hours back to Chicago.
Speaker 5: That's a nine hour investment that's cashed four and a half hours each way, nine hours in that you'll never get back.
Speaker 2: I think you power through the deuce and you get there. I think so too.
Speaker 1: If there's let's do the math on this, there's three hundred passengers over fourteen hours. I mean at least one hundred and fifty I've then we're taken a deuce.
Speaker 4: Hey, and four of the toilets were you know, working for now. You have that for now, so.
Speaker 6: Yand to pee you could at least pee. That's when I would panic. I would have pea panic and be like Cob, we got to turn back immediately.
Speaker 2: Man. You know we saw that panic at a Saint Patty's Day praade.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I learned my lessons.
Speaker 2: She jumped out of a moving car.
Speaker 6: It really is something like if I'm trapped somewhere, I just out of nowhere, I have to pee.
Speaker 2: I respect.
Speaker 6: It was the worst time ever.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say, I have to get out. I know, I have to go pee.
Speaker 1: If our listeners would like to see Christina jump out of a moving car, come down in Saint Patti's Day Parade on Greenville Avenue, we will be there on the ninety seven point one the Eagle Float on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's true. I'm looking forward to that. The weather is looking very nice. I'm bringing a cooler full of a roller town. Please. We're invested in Kat.
Speaker 5: You were doing the fake announcements from the pilot with that weird accent.
Speaker 2: What was do you want to do more those?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we have pool. There's a female pilot. Oh okay, yeah, uh poo. By the way, what are you bringing the beer in plastic baggies? I'm gonna bring it in a cooler. Dude, what do you mean you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna tote that cooler around? I am you still have one of my coolers, don't you. I don't know, Yeah you do. I think it's I think it's actually it. Josie. My wife's furious.
Speaker 1: Is she really it's gonna sue you. Yeah, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have her suit.
Speaker 2: K T. I have nothing to do with it. So bring it on, you know. I don't know if I got it back or it's it.
Speaker 1: Josie here, all tech solution, find out what we need that we're gonna bring it. I'm bringing roller down in your cooler.
Speaker 5: Okay, But what if we get Josie to uh go on a vacation far away and then bring us some albums and we're just spinning albums like Frisbees into the crowd at the Saint Patty's Day parade.
Speaker 2: I love it. That'd be good. Yeah. Do we play a lot of outfield on the Eagle?
Speaker 5: Not? Really? That was a good joke by Ben. Why did they name their band that? Yeah, they held shagging flies?
Speaker 2: What do we call it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're all outfielders, bullpen.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Bring whatever you're bringing, seriously, let me know, because last year it was just panic. You know, you're stealing drinks from everyone, but then you realize.
Speaker 2: What's we're moving?
Speaker 4: We really don't have beer, So we had some brave warriors off the truck and run into a liquor store.
Speaker 2: Wait in line, get it, ketch up to the float.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure you need to be prepared. Yeah, no, no, no, I'm bringing a huge cooler. I'm bringing Ben's cooler that I never returned to him, and he'll be stocked with a roller town isn't Is this.
Speaker 5: The one year anniversary of the Great Bo Roberts being injured?
Speaker 2: It is? Was it at this same parade?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: What did he do? Do he jump off a float? He fell down a whale or something? I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 6: No, he did something simple, like just jumping off the float like you wouldn't expect it to hurt him.
Speaker 2: That bad, I thought.
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, it was afterwards and he tried to jump over a little cement ravine at his elevated age, Like he thought he was a kid in high school that could run and jump over a ravine.
Speaker 2: And he is a badass, though I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had double Kyrie yre than we are.
Speaker 1: No, I just I don't doubt that. But I also reasonably know what not to do. Yeah, to hurt myself, right, don't jump on stuff.
Speaker 4: I usually walked beside the truck and you know, just run around and shake hands and take jello shots from all the people out him.
Speaker 5: I thought Ao pushed him down a flight of stairs because he wanted.
Speaker 2: To show last story.
Speaker 1: And when he handed him a mask with the neuro virus on it, wear this to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh, one should have to deal with the virus. You don't make jokes about it.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: R Kelly says he's written twenty five albums since his incarceration. In this second new segment called Wasted Days, it's about waste Okay.
Speaker 1: He had to reset that, Yeah, to really underscore the cleverness of the reference.
Speaker 4: So when I he sang a couple of his songs on a podcast called Inmate T with A and P. Yeah, So if you're in a prison, even a big prison like he's in.
Speaker 1: You do podcasts sound it's inmates with a lot of testosterone.
Speaker 2: Uh, put his inmate t.
Speaker 4: It's a couple gals who interview inmates. Apparently all right, he says he's written twenty five albums. I'm like, okay, you don't have to manually release them. The record label that you were on or someone you know can release these records.
Speaker 2: Well, where's he gonna record exactly?
Speaker 6: There's not a production studio down there too.
Speaker 2: I think there might be. Yeah, there might be a podcast studio. I think they could do.
Speaker 1: There's there's been rappers before they've recorded verses from prison.
Speaker 2: Over the phone and they just putt or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he's uh, twenty five albums coming from him.
Speaker 2: I don't know when he gets out. He's in a thirty year sentence.
Speaker 5: So he could his fan base get over his horrible acts to like still support his music.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Yeah, you can get over anything if you try hard enough.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. That's a good She's marking it a couple of the army hammer stuff though. Yeah, Now is he a twin? No, he played a twin, but I wanted that too, because he played the twin in the Facebook movie That Twins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twins. I want him to be a twin. I do too.
Speaker 5: Why because it just makes it more convenient for me to to deal with him.
Speaker 4: I'd like to deal with him. He's not around. No, I agree with Skin on this. I'm gonna consider them twins from now on. There's a couple other actors I would like to be twins. I'll probably bring that list to the show tomorrow. Five actors I wish they were twins.
Speaker 5: Okay, what about that whole fantasy of hooking up with twins, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, that's commercials. Yeah, it's yeah, it's like, what is who is that?
Speaker 1: There's a there's a really funny old Bill Hicks routine about double your Pleasure double mcgum. He's like, I'm not fantasizing about gum right now.
Speaker 2: As those two.
Speaker 1: Twins I'm walking up, they're singing to double your Pleasure. Yeah, I mean they're leaning in and that's the way we wanted to end the show too.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for hanging out with us.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time Kat looked at those twins chewing that gum and he said.
Speaker 2: Burn my tongue on a Texas twinkie.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey dude, Damn Christina's gonna stick around and play music. Next tryed here on ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 2: There you going well, my sack pack, dude, God bless Jesus.