Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Wednesday, the ninth of October. You're of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to look at the imminent disaster in Florida. Milton heading towards them. This is much much bigger than Helene skirted. The area still had a lot of damage to it. We're going to take a look at what is happening as people try to prepare an anticipation, try to get out of the way, many of them, some of them foolishly, I think, deciding to stay there. But we're also going to take a look at the volunteers versus FEMA, and we're going to take a look at geoengineering, and we're going to ask what is it that we should focus on and how should we approach this government attack on us. We also have the ATF looks like maybe SCOTUS as well, going to ghost the constitution over ghost guns. And we have La Lah meanwhile virtue signaling about her glock total nonsense, just like it was about pot. But she's also virtue signaling about being involved in Florida and she's not. And we'll take a look at Trump's Bible grift that's happening where the government schools in Oklahoma will be right back. Well, as we look at the path of Milton, this is a way they've not changed this for quite some days, and that is unusual in and of itself. There's a lot of anomalies that are going on with this stuff, but that is one of the things that is happening there. But I wanted to show you this simulation about the storm surge, and it is truly amazing and frightening when you look at the implications of these storm surges. We see the numbers out there, but when you put it up as a visual representation, it truly is astounding.
Speaker 3: So what does that look like. Let's show you imagine this. You imagine three feet of storm search right here. Now, if this amount of water catches you, by surprise, it's too late to evacuate. Cars are floating around and floating away. There's large objects in here that could knock things down with a battering ram like force. Now there's no way again to a back with this kind of storm surge. But we know there's going to be places with more.
Speaker 1: Than three feet.
Speaker 4: Imagine six feet of storm surge.
Speaker 1: Now this come out, and of course there's much worfs to North Carolina.
Speaker 3: First floors of homes and businesses, and the only way to escape that is to move to the higher floor of a building. Now, unfortunately, there are going to be places that get more than six feet of storm surge flooding imagine this nine feet and even beyond a flooding of inundation. This is practically not survivable. So please follow the advice of your local officials.
Speaker 5: When they ask you to evacuate.
Speaker 3: And if you have any questions about what evacuation zone you're in, if you need to go and or where you need to go, go to Florida disaster dot org. And by all means, everybody, please stay safe.
Speaker 1: Well, now you know why they found body parts and bodies high up in the trees and are still finding them in North Carolina if they bother to look, which, of course, and Biden and La La don't care to look. The Heleen storm surge was six feet, quite a bit less than in Tampa, quite a bit less than what you see there, and quite a bit less than what they are predicting. They're saying that it might get up to fifteen feet, which is significantly higher than what he showed there. Significantly higher. I think he only went up to what nine feet. Yeah, so they said it might get up to fifteen feet. Now, when this was starting to when we first had Helen pass by Tampa, I talked about what was being done at Tampa General Hospital, very large hospital, the biggest ones there's been there since I think nineteen twenties or something. That's where I was born and where I had relatives die, things like that. But when you look at the preparations that they made, the aqua fant that they set up, and I talked about this before and I showed this. I'm just going to show some of this now. They're now putting this up. But this aqua fence is rated up to fifteen feet, but it could be that or it could be more. And there's a lot of concerns since this is a direct at about the strength of the winds as well.
Speaker 6: All Right, so they are building a wall between the bay and Tampa General Hospital. It's actually called the aqua fence, and it is a fence. It's watertight, It's worked in other countries. Will it work in Tampa though, as Poul's always said, flooding is often a bigger danger than when especially in our area. And as we know, Tampa General Hospital is right on the bay, right there on.
Speaker 7: David aidad Oh yeah, and fox Er teens Lloyd's hour shows us the new way they're protecting that century old hospital and the hundreds of patients who will ride out the storm.
Speaker 8: They work fast right there to build a wall against the storm.
Speaker 9: It takes it three full days for our team to set it up, about sixty guys.
Speaker 8: It's called the Aqua Fence, one thousand feet long, nine feet high, designed to protect Tampa General Hospital from a fifteen foot storm surge.
Speaker 9: We're one hundred year old hospital and we're right here on the bay. We can't evacuate. There's not enough hospital beds in the region to take our patients.
Speaker 8: At a cost of a million dollars, they say each time they put it up may improve it.
Speaker 1: But the real force, Oh, they're gonna have to make it higher. This time.
Speaker 8: Floodwater piles onto the horizontal base, so the.
Speaker 9: Weight of the water actually supports the wall, and we bolted into the ground to keep the wind from blowing it over before the water gets here.
Speaker 8: We're told the aqua fence has been used for years in places like Norway to keep streams within their banks. Here in Tampa, it's used to protect a major hospital built right on the water. Tampa General was built in the nineteen twenties on an island in the Bay. People still wonder why they would build it there, just a few years after the hurricane of nineteen twenty one, that was the last time Tampa suffered a direct hit from a major hurricane.
Speaker 9: Not an ideal location to build a facility like this, but.
Speaker 8: The army of installers doesn't second guess the decision of one hundred years ago. They drilled wells in case city water fails, with backup generators, trucking in food for five days, and preparing for the worst.
Speaker 9: We expect that there's going to be twelve feet of water. We will move all of the patients and staff up to the upper floors. It's actually safer to keep them here than to transport.
Speaker 8: At this hospital on the bay, they build a fortress against the storm. Lloyd sours Fox thirteen News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so they're going to have a test of that for sure. As a vote of confidence in its flood barrier. Video sent by out by Tampa General Hospital during Hurricane Helen was hard to top, but of course this may top the wall. As a region's only Level one trauma center, it is expected to remain operational throughout the storm and its aftermath. While aquafensa has proven effective in the past, it is just the first line of defense, a set of many mitigation efforts that we've implemented this week to safely continue to care for our patients. No patients or hospital employees will be on the first floor. As you just heard, they have a sixteen thousand square foot energy plant that is located thirty three feet above sea level, and so that should provide a protected power supply and the event to power outages. Maybe the people who built it the nineteen twenties technically think about storms. That these people have been thinking about it for quite some time, and it's the sort of thing where they've got the money that they can make this type of preparation. The hospital campus also has a well to supply water if the city supply fails, and in addition to that, they have more than five thousand gallons of water stored in the hospital along with five days of supplies, including food and linens. We have a proactive and comprehensive plan. Well, that's what we all need, isn't it. Course, when you look at what we've seen in the past. Having spent twenty five years in Tampa, seen a lot of hurricanes come and go, I've seen a lot of hurricane warnings come and go. I've seen everything before FEMA basically, and before FEMA was still in its infancy when I moved away from Tampa in nineteen eighty, so it really wasn't bothering anybody yet. But the combination of false alarms many times, you know, well meaning you want to give people a worst case scenario, and usually the worst case scenario does not develop. And so living in Florida, a lot of people listen to these warnings that didn't develop, and they got a cry wolf type of attitude towards these warnings. And then it was made worse by FEMA because FEMA high handedly would keep people away from their proper already block them all the kinds of stuff that you're seeing now, And that is especially true the coast of North Carolina and other things like that I've talked about many times and so those two things together, you know, always talking about the worst case scenario and always keeping people from being able to get back. That's what's leading a lot of people to try to write out the storm. But they're warning about this when it keeps going back and forth between a Class four in a Class five hurricane, and of course nobody knows exactly what it's going to be when it hits land, and that's later tonight. But these types of problems are being exacerbated by again what people have heard over and over again the worst case scenario, as well as what they've heard about FEMA doing when people try to get back to their home. Some of the forecasts predict a title surge of ten to twelve feet. Heleene's total title surge was six feet, and that was very devastating to many people on the coast. As they point out, the mayor there says, this is something I've never seen in my life, and I can tell you anyone that's born and raised in the Tampa Bay area has never seen anything like this before. People need to get out. The problem is that they have seen this type of over the top worst case scenario. Now take a look at what is going on with the Tampa evacuation. And here we are.
Speaker 5: A mass exodus, frantic, the fearful, flocking, the whyse with them, no gas, all breaks. We have a very stressful, potentially dangerous situation unfolding here in the Tampa Bay area. This is Saint Petersburg. And what you're looking at is a little bit of a slice of the mass amount of people trying to evacuate out of the Tampa Bay area. All of the arterial roads, the interstates, the main highways out of Tampa Bay are jam packed as people are fleeing. They're trying to escape the path Hurricane Milton and what they're coming across or gas stations like this closed, they do not have gas left and so these pumps have all been wrapped with saran wrapped. But that does it helps protect the screens, the electronics from hurricane force driven rain. They also even have the nozzles zip tied to the machine so they don't flop around in the winds as well. But these are wrapped a day and a half before likely any impacts from Hurricane Milton that could be felt here in Saint Petersburg. Because the folks here at the gas station say that they don't expect any more gas being delivered here ahead of the hurricane.
Speaker 10: I'll leave it to thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'll leave it two thirty three in.
Speaker 10: The morning because all this will kind of die down. But we don't have diesel.
Speaker 1: So every time I.
Speaker 10: Come down here, they already kind of know because we do so much catwork. I know, make sure I'll look at least twenty gallons. I brought this from Atlanta. I didn't just try to hoar gas. So we always come down with at least enough diesel to get back home or at least to get back over the line, no matter.
Speaker 1: Where it is.
Speaker 5: Among the masses moving out, the contractors who rushed in to help rebuild after her Kanaleen a total mess.
Speaker 2: Can't believe I'm showing it to you. Normal it's really organized.
Speaker 5: Are packing up too. When they return, they'll face an even bigger mess.
Speaker 10: To go ahead and evacuate to something higher above sea level.
Speaker 1: It's the best thing that you can do right now.
Speaker 5: Same nightmare news. Storm Milton's bearing down, forcing millions to ask themselves the ultimate question, stay or go. It's not as obvious as you might expect.
Speaker 11: No, I.
Speaker 12: Would rather be with my vote than not with it, because if I'm not here, I don't know what's going to happen to it. But if I'm here, I mean, I know I'll survive. But boat goes down, I can swim, But I'm not gonna go somewhere else and leave the vote here.
Speaker 1: Because, uh, it's not funny. It's probably gonna he's gonna get killed at doing something like that. I mean again, when you look at the storm, surgeon, when we look at what happened the people, when things developed very suddenly in Asheville, Like so many catasrophies that come on us, whether they're natural disasters, government war, financial crashes, life begins gradually and then suddenly these things happened to us. So I hope he doesn't do that. Sprumford says. My girlfriend's youngest daughter lives in downtown Tampa lost her car in the last storm. Luckily she has enough sense to bail and head out of town. Good. I'm glad she's doing that. It's what I would do if I were there. And again, I've listened to a lot of fake warnings over the top worst case scenarios. Nearly fifteen hundred Florida gas stations have run out of fuel. So this is a problem as well. And as I pointed out yesday when I was talking to Jack Lawson, you know, we said, no this one person said, what do I do? I can't My car doesn't have any gas. There's no gas stations that are open. As you just saw that, how do I get out? And if I get out and I've got some gas, I could get stuck in that massive traffic jam. It's one of the things that Joel Skouzen talked about for years. We talked about strategic location, he said, and stay away from Florida. He said, there's only a few, you know, northern north south routes to get out of there, and you're basically trapped. As a natural disaster or anything else that happens, you can't get out of that area. And so that's you know, what we're seeing right now, and what happens if you're in a car and the storm surge comes, that's a really bad scenario. You better make sure that you've got your windows down so you can get out of the car. Frankly, because that's the other part of this issue, the fact that we've all got electric windows now. But nearly fifteen hundred farty gas stations have run out of fuel and have shut and they said that's about nineteen point seven percent of gas stations statewide, So you can imagine that's much higher in the Tampa area than it is. You know, that's this is a state wide thing, and that's up from only three percent on Monday to nearly twenty percent. The estimate means that there's currently just under fifteen hundred and foteen hundred and seventy seven currently without gasoline. Situation was far worse in areas that faced mandatory evacuation orders. In Fort Myers on the state's Gulf Coast, seventy percent of stations were without gas on Monday night, two nights ago. DeSantis has tried to tap down tamp down the panic buying and drivers topping off their tanks, which can make the shortages worse. It was just like we see a toilet paper, any of these types of things. If there's a panic, everybody starts getting it, and even if they don't need it, he said. The state's reserve includes one hundred and ten thousand gallons of gasoline and two hundred and sixty eight thousand gallons of diesel, but those reserves are falling. There are one point two million gallons of both fuels currently en route to the state. That didn't seem to me to be very much in terms of reserve. He said that twenty seven fuel trucks were escorted by the Florida Highway Patrol to deliver fuel to stations and the anticipated impact area of the storm. We've been dispatching fuel over the past twenty four hours as gas stations have run out. There is no fuel shortage. Fuel continues to arrive to the state of Florida, but lines at gas stations have been long and gas stations are running out quicker than they otherwise would. He said. Problems getting gasoline into the state could persist if there's damage to the Port of Tampa from the hurricane, say gas market experts. That's because that port is a key entry port for much of the gasoline that arrives in all of Florida via tanker or barge. There are no pipelines that bring gasoline into Florida, so it all comes in through that through barges, and most of that comes in through the Port of Tampa. And as they point out, if there's a lot of damage or anything that debris and everything is going to have to be cleared out of the port before they can bring any ships in. Port of Tampa's crucial to supply for much of the state of Florida, so one of the most crucial pieces of fuel infrastructure in the country. And the port has been closed due to the storm, and so it could take a while or it to reopen, especially after this one comes through. So again, the woman who was talking about Avice and we gave that device as like, well, if you're going to stay there and we don't know where she is, if she's in the direct path of the storm, do not stay there. If that's a possibility. In terms of other places, I would say, you know, if she's somewhere like Orlando or something, they could have severe damage there as well. Not going to have the storm surge, but they would have the wind damage and other things like that. You better make sure you're boarded up, make sure your neighbors know that you're there, that you've got each other's information so that if something happens, you can call for help. And then there's this before we get into geoengineering, a heart racing video show a hurricane plane experiencing massive turbulence going through Hurricane Milton, and tell me just here we are right here. Yeah, this is a Noah plane National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and it looks like something right out of Doctor Strange Live. As a matter of fact, I put the music for Doctor Strangelove in there behind it. This is a view from inside the plane flying into the hurricane, and it gets pretty rough. Watch this. Oh that's uh, look at this. Well, that's a lot of equipment in that plane. Look at that on a monitoring equipment and it's getting thrown around too. Yeah. Well you know they are actually actually dropping some monitors down into the ocean. Uh. And these things are measuring other things at the sea level, but they are also recording everything that they've got there. They can employ bath of thermographs that measure the temperature of the sea indicator. He there, he is, there, he goes, He's got one of those bath of thermographs right into the eye of the storm. Yeah, that's right. I always got one of my favorite films, very dark comedy though. But Jason Barker is right, he says, Jason Barker, Knights of the storm fox Ol report. He said, what happens if you're in an EV and you need to charge the storm will be over by the time you get charged up. That would bring all new meaning to the phrase range anxiety. I think that's a category five range anxiety if you've got an EV. By the way, if you've got an EV, probably not safe to drive after that first storm surge and after they get salt water on them. They could blow up in fire at any point in time. So that's a video that shows the NO researchers with the Agency's Commissioned Officer Corps holding on to the aircraft interior as they go into the storm. At that point in time is about one hundred and fifty five miles an hour. I think that's a category five sure. Outside on the wing of the plane was visible against the dark gray clouds of the storm. They call the plane the miss Piggy, and they're flying into the giant storm to collect data to improve forecast upon their understanding of the storm. And they said, miss Piggy, they got another in kermit. They're used for missions that last eight to ten hours of that kind of stuff. He's a special kind of person slicing through the eyeball of the hurricane. Oh, that's kind of a bad image, isn't it? Buffeted by howling winds, blinding rain, violent updrafts and down drafts before entering the relative calm of the storm's eye. Noahs to lockeed WP three d oriyon four engine turboprop aircraft probe every wind and pressure change, repeatedly, repeating the often grueling task again and again as they're up there for eight to ten hours of flying. The agencies had the planes tails are equipped with Doppler radar the lower fuselage radar systems which scan the storm vertically and horizontally, giving scientists forecasters real look at the storm and they can deploy the probes that you just saw with some pickens there. Well, okay, so I've even had people send me things and look, I understand people should be suspicious of their government. I had somebody say, look at this. You know they're sending up a military plane. It's kind of a joint operation by the military and Noah doing that type of thing. Honestly, as I said from the very beginning, I think our big mistake is to underestimate or as George W. Bush would say to miss underestimate the technical capability of our government. I think when you look at nanotech, when you look at jew engineering, I think they're basically capable of anything. I would never rule out anything that anybody says about creepy, evil things in our government is doing on the basis, well, that's just not possible. Yeah, well, I think that is possible, and I would never rule it out on the basis well, our government would never do that. We said that our government is capable of doing anything, So we never want to overestimate their morals, and we never want to underestimate their technology. They're capable, both technically, technically and as well as their character pretty much doing anything. But I haven't focused on this that much. And as I see so many people in the alternative media, or I guess we could say now the MAGA media or the alternative mainstream media, they've really focused on this. And I'll tell you why I haven't. I've shown some of the stuff I've talked a little bit about. It hasn't been my focus. And here's why even the Bablin b is making fun of Marjorie Taylergreen when she came out and said that now, if you're going to come out and say something like that, it'd be better instead of just dropping this, it'd be better to do some kind of a documentary. And of course I do have a clip I'm going to play for you Dane Wiggington, who's been talking about geo engineering, Kim trails and every things that for a very very long time, and he has done detailed documentaries and he is an expert witness, and he has now talked to some state officials in the Carolinas. As he said, we have people in Tennessee that are state officials that are now convinced of geoengineering and of kim trail's. We have a lot of evidence. We have a lot of photographic evidence, we have testimony, we have physical evidence. There's a lot more evidence for Kim trails, folks, than there is for COVID. There's a lot more evidence for that than there is for viruses, as a matter of fact, scientific and eyewitnesses. So you know, it is interesting, isn't it that you know, when you talk about viruses and virology, there's more evidence for geoengineering and kim trails than there is for that stuff. And yet you look at the power prop again, in the power of the press, and how do we convince people of this. The response from the Bablin b to Marjorie Taylor Green talking about that, Listen to the headline, I tried to warn you cry as MTG as a hurricane forms in the shape of the star of David.
Speaker 13: Now, what's that about.
Speaker 1: Well, when she talked and just threw this out as a quick little aside, well, I think the government's directing that intensifying and just leaves it there right when she said that, immediately the mainstream press and I saw it on DRUDG Report and stuff said, oh, she's I think she's pushing another one of these anti semitic things. It's like anti semitic, what is this about? And it went through this ridiculous and I spend time trying to defend Marjorie Taylor Green, but this stuff was over the top in terms of well, it's like this, which is like that, which is like this other thing. They said, Well, the idea is that you know as globalists, globalists who are doing weather modification, and we all know that globalists are as a code word for Jews, and so what she's saying is that the Jews are changing the weather. And she also says, you know, you can see this stuff with lasers and stuff, so it must be some Jewish laser that's up in the sky, you know. And that was the way they were making fun of this, just extrapolating onto an absurd conclusion. And we've seen this over and over again. You better be prepared when you're going to go and we try to move the Overton window. What people are willing to accept and talk about. You better be willing to come up with the details or you're going to be dismissed as a wacko, or you're going to even worse, make the truth unbelievable. This is the type of thing that Alex Jones did for years. All they're making the frogs gay, Well, you could talk about what the chemicals are, but he didn't want to get into the details. He just throws that out there, and that was the great disservice. He would make the truth seem like a lie. And it's really doing that type of thing, which is weaponized this term conspiracy theory. Oh yeah, he doesn't give any proof for example of this, he doesn't give any details. These people are just wacko. They're just making this stuff up. If you don't give any details, if you don't want to do the kind of hard work that Dane Wiggington has done, if you're just gonna throw this stuff out there, they're going to create all kinds of narratives. And you know, and look, I've had people say, well, you know, when David Knight says globalist, what he means is Jews. No, I don't, because there are you know, there's a disproportionate number of Jews that are part of the globalist cabal, right, just like there are many other industries. But we got people like Bill Gates, We've got people like Klaus Schwab, we got these UN officials from Africa and all the look tedro from Africa. There's a lot of globalists out there, and you know, there's a lot of Jews who are globalists. But not all Jews are globalists, and not all globalists Jews. Right, And that's another one of these things. When you talk about it in that way, what you do is you undermine what the truth is when you don't get it accurate, when you don't get the details, focus on the people involved. So public in general is not really ready to accept this. You are, I am, but the public in general is not ready to accept this. And so when you look at after nine to eleven, right, what happened? Trust in government soared? Yeah? People, Oh well, we all all get behind the just because it does with every war. And that's why when things really hit the fan, as Gerald Clinty says, I always take us to war. You declare war, you say that you've been attacked from somebody, whether by somebody else, whether or not you have whether or not you goaded them into that attack, or whether or not you did the attack and blamed it on somebody as a complete false. Five do is you can get the mass number of people to support the government, And so they got approval government support levels of over seventy percent after nine to eleven, and support for liberty, support for the constitution, support for due process plummeted to record lows, and a lot of we still has not recovered. We still have people out there who want to censor everything that we do. And so let's let's focus on what is easily provable. Right now. Why did the government support jump up to seventy percent? Well, they were told a story. Even though There wasn't any visual proof of this stuff. They were told a story about how this is done by terrorists, you know, cave dwellers flying two planes and two steel skyscrapers and three of them, three of them dropped into their own footprint, but people believed it. We need to use the situation. What we need to focus on, folks, is not the geoengineering. We need to focus on what FEMA is doing and not doing. We need to focus on what the federal government is doing and not doing. We need to focus on how they give money for wars, they give money for open borders, they give money for migrants. Not a penny for most of these people. As a matter of fact, this stuff about seven hundred and fifty you had. Sarah Carter went on with Fox News and she said she went around talked to people that were there, a lot of five or six local officials there as well as other individuals, and they were saying, well, you know, my daughter lost everything. She applied for the generous seven hundred and fifty dollars and they said, now we're only going to give you three hundred. He said, I don't even that doesn't even cover what she lost in her refrigerator, that kind of outrage. We need to get the American public to see the government for what it is terrorist our government, the American government, the federal government. How many more ways can I put this out? There are terrorists. They achieve social and political goals by terrorizing people, whether it's about a fake virus or whatever else did they do? And they rob us, They don't help us, They get in the way. As a matter of fact, that's what needs to be shown to people. They need to be shown the real terrorists. And there's plenty of people who've got the receipts, they've got the cell phones, we've got the eyewitnesses. Yes, they're mounting a full on press, and they'll probably get kicked off of some more platforms for pushing this. They got a full court press, charm offensive, telling people how wonderful they're doing. And don't believe those people that went through the flood. They're on the ground with nothing, no water, no food, barely surviving. Don't believe them. Believe me as I set in my corporate sweet and I talk to the newsmen and all the rest of this stuff. That's what we need to focus on. There'll be plenty of time. If we can turn people's attitudes in the right way so they understand what this government is, then they'll be willing to entertain that the government is morally capable of doing what people are saying, and then it's just a matter of showing that it's technologically capable. I think that's the path that we have to go on. And we have to focus on this because we need to help the people who are stuck there. And this is what I always said about the vaccine stuff, and said, Okay, I know it's very amazing what is happening to people, and you know, we can look at the nanotech and all the rest of the stuff, and we should and there'll be a time and we can come back to that. And so that's always been there. I've talked about that, but that's not been my focus. My focus has been myocarditis, paracarditis, other things that are blood clots that were very very obvious. I mean, whether or not it is a you know, we didn't need to know that it was this white rubbery thing that was going throughout everybody's body, right. It was enough to know that people were getting blood clots and dying. It just it makes it, you know, even more incredible when you see what these blood clots consist of. But we knew that people were getting blood clots and dying from the first times they were putting it out in December of twenty twenty. We knew that kind of stuff, and so the point was we got to warn people. First of all, this is untested. This is a radical new technology. You don't know what it is. Don't put it in your body, right, So we have to warn people about that, and we have to focus on the institutions, on the institutions and think about this. In twenty thirteen, five years before and for wars got pulled off all at once, and before that happened between twenty and thirteen and twenty and eighteen. When Facebook added video services, they sought out Alex and said, you know, you're one of about five people we want to test this out because you got such a large audience, So we want to put you on Facebook as a test for a video stuff. They were using him for that kind of stuff. They're still not canceled, not purged right by until twenty and eighteen. But if you go back to twenty and thirteen, when I put out that video it's a wonderful Why about the one hundredth anniversary of the Federal Reserve? That got pulled and we put it up again and it got pulled. We had other people would post it up and it get pulled every time we got about twelve thousand views. I'd pull it. If you come after the institutions like the Federal Reserve, like FEMA, like the FDA, like the CDC, the USDA, and if you come after these collective corporations that are their mens and partners, like Big pharmaceutical as a collective. If you come against that, they will come against you. I can tell you from experience, because now you're over the target. The target is the institutions. We need to take these institutions down because they're the ones who are funding, enabling, and covering up and protecting all of this stuff. It's the institutions that have to be attacked. If you talk like that, they'll take you off of YouTube so you can put it out in a different way. They'll take you off of Spotify, they'll take you off of Vimeo, they'll take you off of you name it. Okay, but that's the unvarnished truth, and I'm not interested in beaten around the bush. That's why I get beaten around the head all the time. But you have to focus on the institutions. The institutions are what's dangerous. We can see the institutional abuse and terrorism that is happening right now with FEMA, and yeah, we can talk about I'm not saying this to criticize Dane Wiggington. I'm glad that he's still there. But Dane Wiggington has been talking about geoe engineering and he's got his own channel on YouTube, and I'm glad that he does. Why is it that he's allowed to talk about geo engineering and I'm not allowed to talk about the Federal Reserve? What is the threat to their power? Things like the Federal Reserve, things like FEMA, things like the EPA and the FDA and the CDC. Those are the keys to their power. It is a massive hydra that will protect itself. So you can talk about these other issues. But when you put a point on it and you say those people there and that institution, look at what that institution is doing to people, they come out to you. That's why we need to come after them, and we need to tell that truth. I don't need to be the only person out there saying that. Understand they're going to limit you, but they limit you anyway if you get anywhere close to the truth. So let's talk a little bit about this jew engineering. This is Dane Wiggington on with Colonel McGregor. He's talking about how he has given presentations to state representatives. So here's Dane Wiggington.
Speaker 14: If you can do so, could you tell us about some of your recent discussions, conversations, briefings that you've had with political leaders from the states in question that have asked you what you think? How did first of all, what did they specifically ask you if you could tell us, and how did they respond to your answers.
Speaker 11: Yes, Colonel MacGregor, I had an hour conference call yesterday with the representatives and senators on the Carolinas and we presented the data to them to answer their questions about how this manipulation occurs. They realize this was not a natural event. They're trying to digest the fact that their states were literally under assault from weather modification operations that are clearly connected with DoD operations. And we can speculate again on the agendas and objectives being carried out but the fact that the storm was manipulated is absolutely inarguable. We know that technology to stop these rotations from even occurring has existed for decades with the manipulation of atmospheric pressure zones. Harp and Alaska is one example many people are familiar with. That's an ionosphere heater. That's a weapon of mass destruction. Period It can cause an electrical chain reaction in the ionosphere which heats it to extraordinarily high temperatures, which causes the atmosphere to bulge up and down. The downward push creates a high pressure dome that can steer the jet stream, and the same type of manipulation can create low pressure zones. And when they have this type of power over the climate system, they can make or break these storms anytime they want. And again, what we see now is storms kept weaker as they're over the ocean because they're harder to steer until they reach the land based network of transmitters. And then we have Colonel McGregor rapid intensification. You've heard that term probably a lot lately because that's how they manipulate these storms. And again we have Acapulco last October being the extreme example of rapid intensification. An insignificant low pressure system developed into the strongest Cat five hurricane to ever hit that part of the world in less than twenty four hours laid waste to Acapoca. And by the way, Hurricane John which just hit Acapolco again as Hurricane Helene was wreaking havoc in the Carolinas. Not many people know that, So Acapolco just got dealt another blow. So again, how many agenas and rejectives are being carried out when we know they can manipulate these storms, and we know they can make or break them any time they want. And again I bring up the oil infrastructure in the Gulf of Mexico that seems to magically miss any sort of damaging storm again and again and again while the storm's wreak havoc inlands and on shorelines. It's not a coincidence they have that much sway.
Speaker 1: Over, Okay, And so again, what am I saying before Mary Tyler Uh, Mary Tyler Moore, Marjorie Taylor Green instead of MTM, it's MTG. Marjorie Taylor Green is just making his job harder. You want to get people to understand what's going on, Bring in Dane, let him talk about the details and get into it. Yes, I know we don't have that kind of attentions, man, but I think that's the right way to do it now. On ap rumbles Seat, it says, so long as Kim trail crimes is humanity in this planet ignored for fear of ridicule and gas lighting, they have cart blank for many paths to create chaos and genocide. Well, I'm not saying they need to ignore it. I'm saying that they need to be explained fully, not just dropped as a code word. You drop this, you name drop this stuff like Marjorie Taylor Green did, or like Alex Jones does. That just allows them to weaponize you, weaponize their criticism against you as a lunatic because it's difficult for a lot of people to accept. Think about what we have seen with COVID. We've had tens hundreds of millions of people that have been killed, wound injured from this stuff. We were telling people about it before it happened, throughout the time it was happening, after the time it was happening. We've had many people point out Event two to one, which is an exact tabletop germ game that happened. Right before it happened, we got Fauci talking right about the same time. Why do we get everybody in the world to take an untested vaccine? We do it with chaos and disruption from the inside, and we do it iteratively. All this kind of stuff, right, A lot of people can will not see that stuff. And it's not just event two one, as I said, they did that every year for twenty years. The first one was two thousand and one, and that was Dark Winter, two months before nine to eleven. One week after nine to eleven, they've got a false flag and trax attack and all the evidence that people who have investigated it points back to the CIA being involved in that. And then two months later they send out the model legislation to the States to lay the legal precedents and groundwork for what they were going to pull off twenty years later under Trump, not under Hillary. Under Trump that you trust, and so we can point to all of this stuff, we can point to Dark Winter, we can say this, and the majority it will never accept this, but they're going to line up for the injection. So again, you know, the problem is to get somebody to understand something that they can't see, versus getting them to understand something that they can't see. And I'm not saying that we ignore it. I don't ignore any of this stuff because I'm afraid of ridicule or because I'm afraid that they're going to ban me. But I try to focus on what I think is going to have the most power for people to you know, you understand this, I understand this. But here's how we tell the other people. They're not watching this broadcast when you talk about this stuff, focus on FEMA and what they're doing. Well, the you know, we we we still tell the whole truth, but it's what we emphasize. What we focus on and we have to emphasize and focus on is to stop FEMA and to take down these corrupt institutions. And we need to move people's overton window to the point where they understand what our federal government is truly about. Once you realize and if we can break through at this point in any area, whether it's nine to eleven or the vaccines or the storms or whatever, we can break through to them, and one event, once you realize that you've been lied to about something, now your whole attitude towards government changes. And so I don't know which one is going to work with people. We try to hit all of these things. I don't know which one is going to do, but we have to do what we can. Guard Goldsmith good to see their guard liberty conspiracy on Rockfinn and on Twitter many other places. He's got his substract. He says, a friend of mine is a meteorologist studied at Linden State and Vermont. The fluid pressure dynamics of storms like this can't be messed with by people to that extent. And so again, you know, this is something that is difficult, very difficult to prove to people. So like when I said, I don't believe, I don't believe they're virus theory, but I'm not going to focus on that. I'm going to focus on the Trump shots and the mRNA stuff. I'm not going to go out there and try to convince people, well they don't even you know, there's no such thing as viruses or whatever, even though that's what I believe. I tell people that, but that's not going to be the main thrust of what I do. So you know, if somebody is laying there in the ditch. Their house and everything that they had has been taken away, swept away. Friends and family have been killed. They're in rags, they have no water. You're going to walk up to them and say, let me tell you how the government directed the storms here? Is that what you're going to do. You know, you can talk to them after you help them. First of all, you help them, right you meet them where they are and you help them. And right now what people need help is they need help to be protected against FEMA and they need people who are going to do the things for them that FEMA promised but will not do. So we're going to take a quick break, and when we come back, I'm going to talk a little bit about some of the other aspects of this, because there's another aspect of this, and that is the tabletop game where again you've seen this as well, and I don't know if I mentioned it or not. I had it there as of Monday two days ago. So I'm finally going to get around to it. The tabletop game Hurricane Phoenix that had exactly exactly the path of this and the way they practice this what they said was going to happen. We'll talk about that when we get back. But I think it's important that Dane Wiggington is talking about this look that needs to be debated, and to have a debate, you've got to have the details, and you've got to have a discussion. And so let's do some science. Let him prove his point, let him prove that he's wrong. Let's not shut it down because it's too difficult to accept. Let's have a debate. I know people don't like debate anymore, do they. That's the big problem. And so you know, if we're not going to have a debate, let's at least show the pictures of the people suffering and FEMA kicking back on standby while they collect eighty one dollars a week.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, you know, world of deceit, Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well this is kind of interesting. You know, we also have the competing narrative that the climate change liars. I want to tell us this, We've never had this type of stuff happened before.
Speaker 1: Well, actually we have, you know, and I would say it's analogous to a lot of the conservatives who are out there now saying we've never had problems with FEMA until it was Biden, or we've never had problems with the FBI until it was Biden. You know, we've had a lot of really bad weather. We've had a lot of really bad decades decades of FBI and FEMA before there was Biden. You know, these things have a life, So we don't need to politicize this, okay, And so on the right, they're trying to politicize it and make it all about Biden. On the left, they're trying to politicize this and make it all about climate change, and they're both wrong. And so we look at this kind of stuff, we need to also get people to understand that whether or not they can direct storms or where they can intensify storms, or whatever if they can do in each gu engineering, we need to also get people to understand that that's a separate issue and whether or not this is being intensified because of climate change. So you got the conspiracy theorists on the left who see everything in terms of your SUV. Meet the one hundred and eight year old nineteen sixteen major hurricane that brought eight feet of floodwater to Ashville, North Carolina covered all of Biltmore School. And look at that picture there, that's actual all flooding. It covered all with Biltmore estate, the Vanderbilt Place right cover that up nineteen sixteen. So when they try to tell you this about the climcguffin, we have to fight that fight as well. They'll try to use every bit of bad weather, whether it's a flood or a drought, whether it's hot or whether it's cold, it's all a proof of climate change. No, no, they don't have any proof of that. And again they need to bring their science with them, just like Dane Wiggington. Everybody needs to bring their science. Let's debate the details. Let's have that debate. I still think it'll be more productive to focus on the victims, on the government lies about the victims, and on the corruption of these institutions. So you know which, again, as I said before, which approach is more dangerous to the establishment. Scroll down a little bit on that article and show people this is the News and Observer out of Raleigh, or as we used to always call them, the Noise and Disturber, and headline there from that paper, five known dead and actual flood property damage estimated to be at ten million dollars. Now this is when a dollar was worth something. You can multiply that by one hundred today and so again. Eight feet of water and Union Station and Ashville all builtmore covered by flood the nineteen sixteen Atlantic hurricane season. According to Noah, the people who are bouncing around in that airplane is presented here in this article. They said the nineteen sixteen major hurricane that Ashvill had was, and they only gave them numbers at that point in time. They didn't name them. Yeah, so I guess they were naming them all my lifetime, so I guess. And they were giving them women's names. Now they alternate male and female. But that was just hurricane number four at a time when names were not given to hurricanes and there was no satellite There was no hurricane hunter aircraft, no long range weather radar systems available to identify into track storms. There were fifteen numbered Atlantic storms in nineteen sixteen, even though there easily could have been many more that were never observed during the season because of observational inadequacies compared to today's available technology. The nineteen sixteen Atlantic season Scroll down to show that picture there. Yeah, had ten hurricanes and so compared to nine hurricanes so far this year, so the number of hurricanes was eleven percent more. The nineteen sixteen Atlantic season had five major hurricanes as shown below, compared to four major hurricanes including Milton so far in this twenty twenty four season, so they had twenty five five percent more hurricanes major hurricanes. They had eleven percent more hurricanes total and twenty five percent more major hurricanes. The nineteen sixteen Atlantic season had a total ACE component of one hundred and forty four shown below, compared to the twenty twenty four season that has one hundred and fifteen. One hundred and forty four versus one hundred and fifteen. The Atlantic season thirty year ACE average from nineteen ninety one now we're talking not nineteen sixteen now, but from nineteen ninety one to twenty twenty is one hundred and twenty two. So nineteen sixteen was above average, and we're below average just for the last thirty years. In nineteen sixteen, three major hurricanes crossed in the contiguous US land region, with two additional other hurricanes making land strikes as well, totaling five inland hurricane strikes in all. In nineteen sixteen, The deepest land strike into the US was Hurricane number fourteen, which came up from the Gulf of Mexico and reached in on across the states of Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and ended in Illinois shown on the map. Apparently the hurricanes of nineteen sixteen didn't know the future climate change was needed to allow hurricanes to reach that high end of the US. If politically driven climate alarmist propagandists had been around one hundred and eight years ago, it seems certain that the air nineteen sixteen would outcomes would also have been characterized as being a clear sign that hurricanes are getting worse because of climate change. And I imagine their response would have been to what's been all of the horse and buggies, because in nineteen sixteen, that's what you had. I've gone back and looked at pictures of Tampa in nineteen sixteen, a few buildings far between, street cars pulled by horses, people wagons and stuff pulled by horses. There wasn't a while you'd see like some you know, model tea type of thing. And then there's a nineteen twenty one Tampa Bay hurricane, and my family was all there at the time. All my grandparents are there, my parents, and my mom was five years old when that came through. The most destructive one being the nineteen twenty one Tampa Bay hurricane. Here is a brief overview because there's been a lot of hurricane flybys near Missus and Alressa. But you go back to direct it nineteen twenty one Tampa Bay A category three not as strong as they think this is going. This has been going back and forth between category four and category five, made landfall near tarp And Springs, Florida, bringing a storm surge of up to eleven feet. That's really big. Again, Helene passed by that was a storm surge of six. This is nearly twice causing significant damage in destruction along the coast from Pasco County to southwest Florida. No direct major hurricane landfalls since nineteen twenty one in Tampa, so it's been over one hundred years since a major hurricane category three or greater has made a direct landfall in Tampa. And then we have Hurricane Milton, which is I showed earlier. This is the path in which they have Hurricane Milton going supposedly, we don't know. At the time this was written, they thought it would come in as a category three and now appears to be strengthening. But of course, having lived in Florida, that's something that I also see when it is they come and go that get stronger and anything. Of course, as they're over water, so that's not unusual as well, and it may be a category five by this time. But one persons that I live in Sarasota, which is in the direct path of Hurricane Wilton. Milton. Again, you know, that was a question that had a couple of days ago, and you definitely should get out of the way if you are in the path. But then there's this issue when we look at the path again, we look at the path of this people are saying, you know, we had a tabletop exercise just about five years ago, I think it was is written up by Vox in twenty nineteen. They did a three part series about it, and this was their simulation, was called Hurricane Phoenix. And everybody saying, look at that, it's exactly the same path, exactly the same path as Hurricane Milton. Well, here's the overview of it.
Speaker 15: Hurricane Phoenix just out of Jamaican out Phoenix is currently expected to make landfalls.
Speaker 1: This is their simulation lies a.
Speaker 15: Category two storm, but of course always we are keeping a close eye on this system.
Speaker 7: There has been a noticeable shift in the forecast track from the NHC overnight which now brings Phoenix into our viewing area, possibly as a strong hurricane. Now is the time to begin this preparations, folks.
Speaker 16: We have breaking news this morning. If you're just joining us. The National Hurricane Center has upgraded our entire viewing area to a hurricane warning as Hurricane Phoenix is projected to make landfall as a major hurricane sometime tomorrow. Mandatory evacuations and this.
Speaker 1: Is their simulation five years ago.
Speaker 16: Regions forecasters say this storm could be one of the strongest ever.
Speaker 5: To hit the Tampa Bay region.
Speaker 7: We cannot stress enough how crucial it is that you finish your storm preparations tonight. Conditions will deteriorate rapidly tomorrow morning, and evacuation routes will quickly become impassable. Please don't take this lightly and need all evacuation.
Speaker 1: Orders, folks.
Speaker 17: This is unfortunately the worst case scenario in folding for the Tampa Bay area. Phoenix is now a Category five hurricane with maximum sustained winds at one hundred and sixty miles an hour the wind gust up to two hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell the current reports from the simulation five years ago Feline.
Speaker 17: Right now for our area, we have.
Speaker 16: A live look right now at North Tampa and Polk Street. I believe this is near Hawak Coffee and as you can see, the storm search has completely inundated downtown.
Speaker 17: Law enforcement now is reporting that all bridges have been.
Speaker 7: Cut off by storm search.
Speaker 17: We're looking at up to twenty feet of storm.
Speaker 7: Search in some spots.
Speaker 6: We're trapped on the third floor of the Tampa General Hospital parking garage in the.
Speaker 8: Storm shirt and up to the second floor of the hospital.
Speaker 17: We'll say Petersburg is essentially an island right now.
Speaker 7: A you here from Brooksville is reporting roofs being torn off of businesses there.
Speaker 18: So this is a very important.
Speaker 7: Reminder that this is not.
Speaker 18: Just a coastal storm.
Speaker 7: We are seeing significant wind damage well inland, unbelievable.
Speaker 11: Guests coming through oh.
Speaker 1: So this is the type of thing that they do. And of course, as October fifteenth and October sixteenth. This is what they do with their simulations from Dark Winter all the way up through Event two to one. They create news clips. This morning is unimaginable.
Speaker 16: The beaches are essentially gone.
Speaker 4: The Howard Franklin Bridge is completely destroyed.
Speaker 7: I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 16: Officials are scrambling to clean up debris from local airports in order for supplies to be flown in. We are getting reports from home Asassa of residents trapped by downed trees.
Speaker 3: There's nine single business that we've driven by that doesn't have significant damage.
Speaker 18: Tampa General Hospital has told us that they are unable to receive any page after the hospital suffered significant damage from wind and storm searche. The level of destruction out here is indescribable. It's going to be a very long road to recovery for the Tampa Bay area.
Speaker 1: So is that a prediction? Is it a plan? What is it? This Vox article at the time said, here's what it'll look like. A monster hurricane as big as they come, pushes an enormous amount of water into the Bay of downtown Tampa at the north end of the Tampa Bay. A Category five produces a twenty six foot flood, more than twice that height of the nineteen twenty one storm.
Speaker 19: There.
Speaker 1: The downtown is built right along the waterfront, and the first floor of the buildings flood, and Saint Pete also built right up to the water. The surge reaches twenty feet and undating much of downtown. It predicted that when a Category five hurricane makes a direct hit on the Bay, parts of Penelas County, which is also home to Saint Petersburg, will temporarily become an island. The Barrier Islands and the golf will be completely covered with water, connecting the Gulf with Tampa Bay through flooded parts of the county. People who choose to remain or couldn't evacuate might be trapped. Meanwhile, one hundred and sixty mile per hour winds of the storm were blowing roofs off of houses, smashing out windows of high rises like a whole punch through a paper card and so box set of the time. The scenario I just laid out's not made up by me in two thousand and nine, actually was in twenty nineteen. They did this article in twenty nineteen. In two thousand and nine, the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council drafted a plan for how to respond to potential hurricane catastrophe, dubbed it Hurricane Phoenix. In twenty seventeen, The Washington Post I did a feature on that and the potential to floods brought back up by Vox in twenty nineteen, and now everybody is talking about this, And of course then you have voxately pivots to climate change and how it's making hurricanes worse.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 1: Nineteen twenty one, and then also eighteen forty eight. Oh, look at that. This is a major hurricane that came in eighteen forty eight. Look at how that path there looks just like Milton, just like it. Wow. Now, so again, when we look at this and they're modeling this and they know from past experience, they're taking video clips of a lot of this stuff of hurricanes that have hit when they're doing a tabletop exercise, are they basing it on what we know happened in eighteen forty eight same path? Or did they plan this out, practice this out, and now they're implementing it with geoengineering. Well, I'll let other people debate that. I think though, that when we look at this stuff, it's very important to understand that we have to focus. This is why I say it's very might right. Is this geo engineering or is it climate change? And is this a plan or it is is it a reenactment of what happened in eighteen forty eight with a track of the hurricane that went through Tampa? This it is not clear to me when we look at that, and so I think that's why again I will say that yes, talk about geo engineering. Absolutely, Let's not let them censor this stuff. We should be able to have these discussions in the open and let the truth win. And I know that they put their thumb on the scale and it's now gotten really bad with censorship and demonization and conspiracy theories. But let's not give them ammunition by just throwing out terms like a bad meme, which is why MTG Alex Jones and so many people are doing. If you're going to get into it, get into it in depth and this debate. And I appreciate what Dane Wiggington is doing. I think if you're just going to do a flyby on this stuff, you're doing everybody a disservice. We need to look at this and see what is being done. But we can clearly see what FEMA is doing. We're going to take a break and we're going to come back and we're going to talk about that. We got a tip from Sprumford. Thank you very much, he said. I was surprised to see AP News admit in an article yesterday that the government was quote seating unquote hurricanes in the nineteen sixties, seventies, and eighties through Project Storm Fury. Yes. Yeah, I think there's absolutely truth to that, and we need to work out what is happening with that. If they are manipulating the weather, we need to stop that, but they're also manipulting the information, and we got to not let them. We've got to approach this in a wise way, and I think we need to focus first on the institution that is right in your face, and I mean right in your face, FEMA, local government officials that are obstructing and blocking, and that's what we're going to do when we come back. We're going to make that our focus. And then we got other things to talk about besides the storms. But I think it's important to talk about these storms, not simply because this was hit my hometown, and the previous storm came really close to our town. I mean, it is amazing. Place is not even an hour away, totally destroyed Ashville a couple hours away, I guess from us one and a half hours, Karen says, you know, I mean it's like all around us. You know, we have things that happen and things that have happened to my son and all the rest of stuff. But you know, we look at it. God knows what he show us is capable of doing and what we can handle, and he spares us from some things and other things we we go through. And so everybody's got their own story, and we thank God that we were spared by this, not because we're better, probably because we're not as good as these people who are going through it. They can probably handle more than we can. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back analyzing the globalists next move and now the deep a nutshell and up leaving Tampa area. So if you don't see me again, you know what happened, well, we'd be praying for you. I'll just say I would repeat again what Jack Lawson said. You can't get out, you're stuck in a situation like that. Make sure you got water. Clean out your bathtub, fill it up, fill up any containers that you got with water. Water in the bathtub. You can use it for flushing toilets, or if you feel like it's clean enough, you can drink it. But you know, get as much water as you can. Make sure that you turn off electricity. Make sure that if you've got any gas, you turn that off. Make sure that you board it up, and we'll be praying for you. I'm so sorry that you're still there. Said there's no gas or traffic out was impossible. She said, we should have left them out earlier. Well, I'm sorry. You never know what to do with stuff like that. I mean, it's not you know, you know, nobody should ever say, well you should have known better. No, it's not the case. But you know, we'll be praying for you, Grammy, for God, everybody. I pray for Grammy that she is protected from this. And again, you know we have seen first of all, pray that the people and Tampa pray this thing is just diminished by the time it gets there, that it's not as bad as they are saying, that it's not going to be a worst case, but I pray for especially. You know, God can preserve people even in the midst of a storm. Let's talk about what's going on with FEMA, and this is a good example. This is around bat Cave and what you have are a lot of Special Ops vets. And this story has been picked up now by several different news publications. I think the best one was the New York Post. And what happened was you had a guy who's retired to Special Ops and he could not get in touch with his family. He was in Austin, so he drove like eighteen hours straight to get there. He found that still blocked off, and so what he did was he hired a helicopter to take him in. And then he started talking to these people and he realized how bad the things where. He started organizing this and so now he's got a lot of Special Forces veterans that are there. They've organized themselves into a group that they laughingly call the Redneck Air Force, and they're faring an aid to the North Carolina Mountains. And as as a matter of fact, we're going to show the picture as well of that group that had the helicopter come in and scatter and blow around their supplies and stuff. That group called themselves the Cajun Navy. Well, this is the Redneck Air Force. And when they asked them about FEMA, when the reporters came there, he says, who's FEMA. Keep them out of here, he said. And I think this is an excellent example. And this is why it's important to talk about these things. It's not just about it's important because of the people. It's important because what's happening there. But I think it's also important for us to understand the nature and the character of government, and understand the nature and the character of volunteer support and the superiority of that. You know, I could read you all these quotes about what Alexister Tokl saw back in the eighteen thirties. But this is the real thing, and it's happening now, and it's an example to all of us. It's a ray of hope for all of us to see what is goinging on here, and it helps to define the nature and the character of our government and all of these agencies that are involved, as well as the lies and the gas lighting and the mainstream media and the telling us not to believe these people on the ground. Listen to the government press release that I've got for you right here, how contemptible they are, and hopefully people can see that. We have to make sure they can so. New York Posts hundreds of Special Operations personnel North Carolina have formed their own home grown rescue and supply operation and the aftermath of Hurricane Helene. After they grew tired of waiting for the federal government to get his act together, the New York Post found an all volunteer operation being run out of Harley Davidson Dealership with ruthless efficiency and military precision. These people know what they're doing and they're very organized, so organized as a matter of fact, that the North Carolina Guard when they got there, is taking orders from them because they're so organized. And kudos to the North Carolina Guard for doing that. Right. They always want to come in. Everybody wants to come in and say, I'm in charge here, and we'll talk about La La Harris trying to do that, trying to pull rank over to Santis, I'm in charge here, you know, how dare him not take my phone call? You get out of the way. You know, it's just just pathetic and really what Laala Harris did with the santis is essentially what FEMA and a lot of these local officials, like that deputy fire chief, what they try to do. You know, I want to be in charge. This is my chance, Barney. Fif's everywhere, and so kudos to the North Carolina Guard. When they get there, they see this is a well organized and run thing, and it's like, how can we assist you? Instead of saying get out of here. This belongs to me, which is what these people are afraid the FEMA is going to do when they come in. That's their biggest concern. The people who are actually helping, who have been there from the start, their biggest concern is how's the government going to come in and mess things up? Because that's all the government does. Whether you look at the economy, you know, oh well, look at all the jobs I created. Baloney, baloney. If there are jobs created, was in spite of you. It might have been because you reduce some regulations or taxes, but for the most part, it's in spite of you and your government. Who is FEMA? Said ex Green Beret Adam Smith. Adam Smith, just like the economist, the invisible hand of help right here, derisively responded when asked about the agency's presence on the ground there in bat Cave, North Carolina, he said, this disaster has definitively proven, without a shadow of a doubt, femas and competence and incapability and their malice really too, folks. That's the story, that's the focus. That's what we need to get the message out and drill it in because this is like everything that government does. I'm from the government. I'm here to help you, noting that the agency didn't even show up until Thursday, almost a week after the storm had killed at least two hundred and thirty two, nearly half of them in the mountainous west of North Carolina. Unwilling to stand idly by after feeling his community was languishing with inadequate support from the government, he enlisted the help of a few good men and women to take matters into their own hands. And again he is somebody who has had experience with this. The Harley Davidson Dealership has become a forward operating base, complete with a fleet of thirty five helicopters that have flown hundreds of rescue, reconnaissance and resupply sorties. Organizers were calling the effort the Savage Freedom Relief Operation, but Smith says they're proudly adopted an alternative moniker, the Redneck Air Force. The Dealership The Harley Davison Dealership teams with current and former soldiers decked out in cameo pants and army boots, with handguns strapped to their chests and hips. Crop duster pilot, helicopter tour guys, special operations pilots, most of them off duty or retired military, have answered the call from Smith and other North Carolina extensive military community. You see, we can handle our own problems better than the federal government. They're using their own aircraft to fly doctors, medicine generators, fuel, food to isolated residents cut off from the world by the unprecedented floods and washed out mountain roads that wiped out entire towns. Supplies and fuel for an operation of this magnitude dot come cheaply, but the group has relied entirely on donations, including about one hundred and ninety thousand dollars raised through a GoFundMe page. The whirr of helicopter blades provides a continuous soundtrack to the action on the ground as private aircraft touched down and take flight on a large lawn beside the dealership. Inside the garage, under a window covered in topographic maps of western North Carolina is the nurse center of the entire operation, where a former US Air Force combat controller and local firefighter direct relief flights based on intelligence, collated at an adjacent table by a team of men and women who are scraping social media and manning a tip line. And again they're coordinating the North Carolina National Guard. They came in even though the Democrat governor of North Carolina is not coordinating them. He's just as a wall as all the rest of them. Two military trucks are parked outside the garage, lad with reservists from the North Carolina National Guard awaiting directions from the volunteers. See good for them to have the humility to offer to help, but the humility to not demand I'm in charge here because I'm from the government. The well oiled machine began when Smith forty one, was unable to reach his daughter mother and the hurricane hit Broad River again. He was in Austin at the time. As I said, he drove eighteen hours got a helicopter pilot to take them in, and since then, after he started organizing, he's found some other people. He's found some other veterans. Since then, the flights have been nearly constant during daylight hours. But now that the effort has taken on a life of its own, Smith and others leading the operation have gone from cursing FEMA for its absence to hoping that it never arrives. He said he fears that their carefully calibrated research mission will be bogged down with the government red tape. If the Feds show up, that's right, they're going to come in. They're not going to have the humility either. We're in charge. Get out of here. That's not been approved about all this stuff. Nobody out here wants the federal agencies to come in. FEMA has walked into operation centers like this and has attempted to just take it over and tell them what they're doing is illegal and they're not allowed to keep going. I've seen it firsthand in this area, he said, And again that goes back to the kinds of discussions we had in twenty twenty. People come in and well, you're violating the law. No I'm violating your rule, and your rule stands in direct contradiction of what the constitution says. You tell me to shut down, or you tell me, I'm going to put a mask on my face, and it's not even a real mask. It's an N ninety five mask, or even worse, it's a handkerchief. Are you kidding me? You're going to tell me that that's the law. You don't even bother in your rules to define what a mask is. Naked tyranny. The emperors have no clothes, he said. My biggest fear is that they'll move into the area and in the process they will reinvent the wheel and rebuild the entire process and shut it down for quite some time. Well, guess what that's been FEMA's entire history. It's entire history has been this. And so yeah, we know that's what they have done. We know that's what they are doing. But now, oh, they're just as they were late to show up to the disaster area. Took them a week to show up to the disaster area. It's taking them quite some time to put together some kind of a propaganda in there to make themselves out to be essential heroes and that's going to be the one that's going to attack the people who have been volunteers, the people who are victims. Smith said he's even directly told agencies to stay away. I've respectfully told FEMA individuals on a couple of different occasions, don't come to our location. We don't want your help. By the way, that's what Governor DeSantis told them, and good for him, the only only governor to say something. In just a few days of Redneck Air Force has evolved from surveying road damage and going door to door on horseback to the military scale operation of today. With the group's rescue operations now complete, they've turned their attention to flying supplies to communities cut us off from communications and electricity. They've amassed around one hundred brand new GENERAQ GP two hundred I portable inverter generators, all neatly lined up and ready to deploy, each with its own full five gallon gas can. With temperatures set to drop in the low forties in the coming days, Harley choppers, the two wheel kind have been buried under piles of warm jackets set to be distributed to assist with the sick and the injured. They have a nurse on hand who measures and dispenses medication, with three paramedics, two nurse practitioners, and even a licensed physician rounding out their medical team. You see what a community can do. You see how we don't need the federal government. You see have federal government robs, threatens, obstructs, harms us. This is what this should look like. And again, you know, I had Jack lass on on. Take a look at his publication about water. Take a look. Go to Civil Defense Manual dot com and you've got a free chapter about water. But you need to prepare for this stuff in advance as much as you can. And as he said, he says, I wouldn't have used that name if I did it over again now, But he says, I was thinking about civil defense yesterday, said that thinking about civil defense because the government never did civil defense. You know, in Russia during the Cold War, the Russian government was very busy building underground places for people to shelter and things like that. In the United States now, as a matter of fact, there was a book I read. I think it's called Red Rock, but the subtitle is what I remember that was code name. Subtitle was the government's plan to save itself and let everybody else die. And it begins with the transition of power from Richard Nixon handing over the coach the football or whatever season. Flying over North Carolina where we used to live, there was one of these facilities. They called it Big Hole, and everybody said, yeah, it used to be this Cold War facility or anything. So one curious one day, Karen with two boys and car seats when they were little, drives down this road. Everybody told her about to see what Big Hole looked like. And all of a sudden, you hear all this loud mega you know, megaphone say turn back, this is a restricted area, and all the rest of the stuff is like, oh, yeah, it's been shut down, right, yeah, no, it's still there. Well, that facility figures quite prominently at the beginning, the very beginning of that book, and they also talk about Charlotte. And then of course, you know, we have one of these types of facilities that's been exposed up in New York City and a building that has a brutalist architecture on the outside. So we've seen these types of things happening and they never did anything. I mean, they'll tell people, well, if you're stuck on the road, like we see people being stuck on the road here trying to get out of Florida. If you're stuck on the road and you see the big nuclear flash in the city that you're just trying to escape, get out of your car and lay in the ditch. Oh yeah, that should do it. They never planned on helping us at all, So we help ourselves. And if we can do stuff in advance, that's even better, and do it locally. So again, you know, we need to understand what is happening, and we need and so let me play this. I've had a lot of people send this to me, and I had this two days ago and I thought, well, I don't have enough information really to talk accurately about this. And we still don't know, except you do know that this helicopter that came in and this is in Burnsville, North Carolina. This is another group they call themselves the Cajun Navy, and they have a site there where they brought in supplies and they're sorting them out. As I've said before, you know, people come in and they'll use a parking lot of a church, or maybe they'll come into a airport or something that they got all their supplies out there, and this helicopter is hovering there and flying around. They flew and hovered around for quite a bit, and people are waving them off, don't come in, don't come in, we don't want you here, and all the rest of stuff. But they stay there. They dip down and performed a rotor wash. They said, we seem to be deliberate destroying a lot of the staging area, harming people, blowing things around. You're going to see that here in just a second. The helicopter was unmarked. We were able to zoom in and see people wearing masks and maybe that was part of their equipment or maybe I don't know if that's usual or unusual, but they did. They called a local police department. They said, part of this, forty minutes part of this, two unmarked black SUVs running blue lights came around. So they believe that this is intentional. I believe it was, as well. Look at this has blowing, destroying things, blowing stuff around. Truly amazing. That's a good example of your government, isn't it. Isn't that like a proverb of the government. They come in and they fly overhead you know, they satisfy their curiosity. They create chaos and a problem for the people trying to help themselves, and then they fly away and their expensive taxpayer funded vehicles or brand new vehicles or convoys and stuff. I'll never forget. Where was the Bundy Ranch stand off when those sobs finally got it out of there? You know, they were blocking everything. When of those stand off when they finally left, it took forever. I'm standing out in the desert. I'm Dina Thirst. I'm talking constantly for like four hours, and we're watching this convoy of these brand new SUVs, each of them only had one person in it. Well, you want to talk about climate change, man, you know. And it was this convoy and somebody was counting of it was, I don't know, eighty to one hundred vehicles. You had all these people come in and each and every one of these government goons had their own brand new suv. Each one had an suv. And so yeah, they come in with their luxuriously outfitted stuff, and they come in and mess with us, don't they. So it's not just FEMA. This kind of action is characteristic of all bureaucracies. We see this happening in Canada as well. This is sent to me by a listener. He said, out looks like FEMA and Canada are really kind of on the same page.
Speaker 19: Throughout the Jasper fire, we encountered numerous examples of Parks Knada fire management actively obstracting our activities and not providing us with relevant information on fire.
Speaker 21: And you had the fire trucks and the water trucks available in order to engage the fire and Jasper in the town site.
Speaker 13: Correct, that's correct?
Speaker 21: And you were told specifically that you could not access and you were told specifically by Parks officials to not engage in fighting the fire and Jasper. Did I hear you say that?
Speaker 1: Correctly?
Speaker 19: You were able to use water from Pyramid Lake and not from Mathmaska River, and we were not allowed to engage the fire.
Speaker 21: Twenty fire trucks, fifty firefighters a how to engage the fire?
Speaker 20: Thank you, mister Jared like to start off with mister leave them. You had said that you were not you were not legally allowed to be there.
Speaker 13: Could you explain why you were not?
Speaker 19: And it was what I was explained to us by the Phration Section chief, the second in command to the instant commander. As far as I know, we were allowed to be there because this was through the Parks scandallys on person and our client that made these arrangements for us to be in there. I guess there's no legislative process to allow contract firefighters being their own.
Speaker 1: They're doing it under color of law. They don't have any law.
Speaker 19: The reasoning for that we we did not show up there unanticipated. This was arrangements that were made on behalf of our client Pursuit and Parks Candia before we showed up. It's not like we show up at the door and might be let in the barbarians. We it was our expectation that when we talked to the gate that we were supposed to be ready to go in to do our job to help protect the economic engine of Jasper.
Speaker 14: So were you able to.
Speaker 21: Or qualified to do structural fires or not?
Speaker 19: Yes, the true that we had in there, we're all the NFPA ten and one firefighters. The majority of them are part of active Vaunteer fire departments. So yes, the tree that I had in Jasper that night, we're all qualified ten and one firefighters.
Speaker 20: So you were all qualified, But yet you were asked to leave and not assist with any structural fires.
Speaker 13: Then yes, so they didn't say.
Speaker 14: Anything about that.
Speaker 20: You didn't have the capabilities to tie into the hydrants or the proper fittings or anything that way. There was no reason other than just please leave.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, yeah, just please leave, right, same type of stuff. This is characteristic of bureaucracies everywhere, and that's why it needs to be exposed. Atomic Dog, thank you for the comment. You always remind me to tell people to like the broadcast. Help David Night expose the corrupt eureocracy by liking the video, sharing it on social media, and subscribing. Thank you so much. I appreciate that, and I appreciate all of you liking the broadcast. That's free, that only takes just a fraction of a second for you to click like wherever you're watching it, whether you're watching it live or on rebroadcast. If you want to help us more for free, just a little bit of your time, you can leave a comment. That also helps in terms of visibility, and it helps if somebody is just browsing, maybe somehow by accident, it gets past the filters to keep you away, you know, so that type of thing helps. Also, if you want to go to support us, you can go to subscribe star the David Night Show is there. Of course, you can go to Thedavidnightshow dot com. There's links there where you can find the broadcast if you want to watch it at a different place and you're currently watching it. We have it up in video as well as audio formats, and there's a lot of different links there about how you can support the show, and we are run primarily on voluntary support. We've got a couple of people that are sponsors, but it's as almost all your support and so we really do appreciate that. Sandy Hayes, thank you for the tip. She says it's called a tyranny of politicians. I wonder if that's in response to what I was saying the other day. You know, when we have they redefined in the UK, so we got bird flew out there, so now we got to register every bird, every backyard chicken, oh and even your pet birds we got to we got to register them. And so they had had a thing there where well if you got a flock of birds you got to register it and that was defined as fifty chickens, right well, then they redefined a flock down to one. And so I said, so, what do we call a group of politicians and bureaucrats? You know, you got a gaggle of geese. We call them a gaggle of politicians. That's what I'd like to do them do. Well, we got ravens, a group of ravens. You call that a murder, right, a pride of lions. Well there's a lot of pride murdering gaggling going on with all these deureacrats all the time, isn't it. But she says, just call it a tyranny. Yeah, that's what I think. It really has always has been a tyranny. We're not going to have to redefine that word to use it again. So one we're here, Trevelong. Thank you very much for the tip, says Karen. You've done such a great job, and she has, yes, and thanks for making sure David has matching ties to the set. It goes to show how much you both care about the broadcast. She does. She works on that very diligently. But just as I showed you, those people came in in Canada where they had the raging wildfires, and they said sorry that canna be allowed to help. I'm in charge here. It's against the law for you to help anybody. And these were qualified, trained firefighters who came in at the request of the companies, were the heart of the economy, there to protect him and said no, you can't come in. And this is we've got an article that we're going to get to in just a moment. Here a reminder from American House Hippo in Florida. And by the way, he's in Orlando too, so keep him in your prayers, but especially Grammy for Good in Tampa. But he sent me a reminder. He said, remember when you know, we had some of these fires in Canada in one particular area, they were just sitting on the equipment. So the people broke in, stole that equipment, started fighting the fires, and then they started fighting those people for fighting the fires to save their own homes. Yeah, I remember that. Talk a little bit about that coming up. But getting back to this Kevin Hill forty two from More County, just north of Fort Bragg, that's what I always called it, and I always will. I don't care that they renamed it. As a former Air Force combat controller who retired a little over a year ago, he decided to throw his lot in with a group when he heard about the operation from some of his ex military buddies. He said, this this is my comfort zone. This is the hub the brain. This is where we try to make sense out of the chaos. And then he detailed the dizely complex intelligence operation much like the airborne operations, and how they're in like a Swiss watch. He said, we got a group over here in cyber and they're scraping anything they get from social media. They're scouring for information. They put that intel into a shared document that we all have access to, updating the priorities for air or ground operations, matching that with assets, supplies, and personnel. This guy, he pointed over to a plane closed firefighter, this guy also vets the information we get because he's a local fire department guy. He's been indispensable and making sure we're doing the right stuff at the right time. He's not coming insight. I'm in charge here. If you do anything, I'm going to have you arrested. You know. That's what we saw from that idiot, and that those people got a big problem in their small town. They need to get rid of that city manager who looks like she's all of twenty two as well. They even had some National Guard forty seven Chinook helicopters dropping in to help airlift some of the large generators, the volunteers directing the massive choppers to where the cargo was needed. So far, the FEDS seemed to have heated Smith's call to leave them be, with one notable exception, and that was when President Biden did a fly by his presence shut down airspace in the area and stopped the volunteer effort in its tracks. And then I played for you yesterday. As he gets off, the reporter says, so you know, what are you gonna do about the storm? Storm? What storm? He didn't know why he was there, He didn't know where he was. Oh oh storm. Oh yeah. Everybody's got everything they need. They're really happy. No thanks to you, pal, No thanks to you. In spite of you. As a matter of fact, said the person said. Trump's team called and asked if we want him to come in. We said we would love to have him in, but we don't want another temporary flight restriction in the area. So they said, okay, we'll wait. He said, you know who didn't do that. The current administration didn't ask about that. He said that visit by Biden and a later one by La Law Harris prompted a thirty mile temporary flight restriction, which grounded the group's choppers, forcing the group to devise a work around, the details of which he kept close to the vest. You have to hide stuff from the government. You have to hide and work in secret to help people from the government. And it's always going to be, you know, when we can talk about all this directing of storms and anything, but I keep telling you the biggest storm that they are and directing and intensifying are the wars with Russia, the wars in the Middle East, the wars with China. Folks, those are the storms that they're weaponizing and intensifying, and the storms that they are directing right smack dab at us. And when war comes to America, the government will be there only to harm you. You know that's true. Smith was adamant that he was telling the government to butt out. He says, it's not about a power struggle. I don't care who runs it. Three things have to happen. Support and stability. Operations have to be efficient. They have to be effective, and we have to reinject capital into this local population. So again, when we go back that helicopter that just showed you, people have now gone through and identified it from flight tracking data that that black Hawk is owned by the military, a US military black Hawk Squawk sixty four or fifty three call sign Fury one forty seven. Now, where that person is stupid and competent or malicious, that's for you to sign. But the question is what will they do about it? And you and I both know the answer to that. Regardless of whether it was incompetent or malicious, there will be no discipline, there'll be no information. Other people have done the detective work and they have discovered what this is. They should be able to know who the crew is. But they won't do anything about it. It said, they'll ignore it. So one person put up believe your eyes. People, believe what you see is happening. And that's the key thing. We have to show people what is happening. One person says, you know the pilot needs to be prosecuted. Okay, well, I'll expect to see that happen sometime after we see the warp speed. Prosecutions don't you think, no, it's not gonna happen. And one of the reasons that won't happen is because the Republicans and Trump were heavily involved in that. Can't criticize President Trump, that's political suicide. That's suicide. If you've got a broadcast as well, can't criticize Trump. So then we've got Laala who shuts down operations to do her virtue signaling fly by. And then she is now starting to play games about this as this hurricane is bearing down on Florida, and as DeSantis is in charge of trying to organize this stuff and handle this stuff, she does this.
Speaker 10: And then governors fantas NBC is reporting Governor to Santas is.
Speaker 1: Ignoring your calls on hurricanes resources ignoring her calls. How does that hurt the situation here?
Speaker 22: You know, moments of crisis, if nothing else, should really be the moment that anyone who calls themselves a leader says they're going to put politics aside.
Speaker 1: Anyone calls themselves a leader needs to stand up and push everybody else out of.
Speaker 22: Way right now and playing political games the business in the political games rights situations, these are the height of emergency. Situations. It's just utterly irresponsible and it is selfish, and it is about political gamesmanship instead of doing the job that you saidn't else to do, which is to put the people first.
Speaker 1: She just described herself with all that stuff. It's gamesmanship, putting yourself above the people that you're there to help. All the rest of this stuff. Well, because NBC got in and started making accusations about desand its w how did you drop everything that you're doing and talk to this do nothing, know nothing woman who has been selected to be present, then selected to be on the ticket, and all the rest of this stuff. And so DeSantis came back and had this to say, if I can find it, let's see, it's one of the things that we've got here.
Speaker 4: Here we are an even bigger storm that's bearing down, as you pointed out, in a very populated area, potentially could do even more damage. And we've been laser focused on leveraging all resources available, including from the federal government, and I've been in touch with both FEMA and the President, as well as marshaling all our state agencies and working to support our local communities. And so for Kamala Harris to try to say that my sole focus on the people of Florida is somehow selfish, is delusional. She has no role in this. In fact, she's been vice president for three and a half years. I've dealt with a number of storms under this administration. She has never contributed anything to any of these efforts. And so what I think is selfish, it's her trying to blunder into this. No, and here's she has no work.
Speaker 1: No, she has no right to get my number, sess.
Speaker 4: I'm in contact with the President of the United States, I'm in contact with FEMA director. I'm obviously managing all our state agencies. We're supporting all our local government. And I will say this, I've had storms under both President Trump and President Biden, and I've worked well with both of them. She's the first one who's trying to politicize the storm doing that just because of her campaign. She's trying to get some type of an edge. She knows she's doing poorly, and so she's playing these puttal games. I don't have time for political games. I've got peoples whose lives are on the line. I've got people whose homes and their possessions are on the line, and we are focused one hundred percent on that mission. I'm not worried about playing her political games, and so she is being selfish by trying to blunder into this when we're working just fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ouch ouch completely owned her. Yeah, this is why anybody could have any you know, any of the people that were in the Republican field except for Trump, could have easily shut down Biden and or La. La is such a shame that we that they selected him, and it wasn't the voters, in my opinion, it was the political persecution that made him a martyr and his core cult that puts him in anyway, Lala has this to say about politicizing all this stuff.
Speaker 18: I mean, she's attacking the governor of a state that's about to get lashed with one of the most historic hurricanes we've ever seen. Is she crazy?
Speaker 1: Did not?
Speaker 23: Just to be clear, she was talking broadly about the politicization of the storms.
Speaker 18: I think she was talking about Ronda Santis. He did not ignore her a call, and in fact, according to what I've read tonight, he actually spoke to the President of the United States. Speak with President and he is and he has said time let's make excuses for government are working well together. So who here is politicizing this?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I hate to agree with Scott on anything, but Iree, I agree in this case.
Speaker 18: I actually agree with you that there's too much disinformation, misinformation or things that are not factual swirling about the hurricane. I actually think the facts are bad enough. When the storm came ashore, Biden was at the beach and Harris was raising money and that was on September twenty sixth. On September twenty seventh, we had devastation in North Carolina. It wasn't until October the second that the president mobilized the military, and it wasn't until the fifth that they mobilized five hundred search and rescue out of the military. So I think it's there's two things going on. The immediate impacted people and what they need and what they can get.
Speaker 4: People need to.
Speaker 18: Consult their local officials and governors about that. But there is a conversation to be had here about spending priorities, yes, and also about presidential decision making, which, in my opinion and in the opinion of a lot of Republicans, were really, really slow.
Speaker 19: I think I think you're totally right about spending priorities. That's a big conversation we.
Speaker 1: Don't want to have on CNN. Yet, let's have a conversation about getting the federal government out of our lives. Folks are not necessary. They're a millstone. Who's running the government. Biden didn't even know where he was. And Elia says, ah, they got everything they need and they're very happy. La La tries to interject herself like that Barney five deputy fire chief. She does it on a national level. And of course you can see that woman there at San Ancisto, all beside herself, trying to define, to defend the indefensible that's being done by that. But again, who is running the country. Well, Washington is incapable of it. See, we have put so much, We've dumped so many things over to the federal government and to these do nothing bureaucracies. They're not going to about anything except themselves. We have dumped so much stuff over the fence to them, abandoned responsibility. And I'm especially talking about Congress. Both Democrat and Republican majorities have kicked this over the fence to them, and they simply are not capable of handling it. It's the same thing we see with any centrally planned and controlled economy. I don't care if you've got the smartest people there, and we certainly don't have the smartest people there. Even if you've got the smartest people there, they can't centrally plan the economy. We've seen this fatal conceit with the Soviet Union, with all these different detalitarian communist governments, and now it is in Washington, and it's their folks. By popular demand, we have demanded that Washington do this and that Washington do that, and so we're to blame for allowing that to be. That's why we need to focus on these people who step up, have a can do attitude, who have the skills, and people who defer to the people who have the skills, how can I help you, instead of saying, well, I'm in charge here because I've got this rank or whatever. We need to get real about our society and stop being gas lit by the media and by national politicians. Yeah, it was a stunt, and La La is just like FEMA. I'm in charge, I'm in charge and then does nothing and capable of doing anything, doesn't know what to do. I mean, you saw those idiots from FEMA played for you yesterday, so DeSante says. So now, Lala Harris is trying to say that my sole focus on the people of Florida is somehow selfish and delusional. Share the glory with me. Come on, obey me, defer to me, put me up on a pedestal, that's what she's saying. Well on Rumble, Laura Marie sixty one oh nine, thank you very much. Now I'm a monthly supporter on Rumble. I appreciate that Texas Coast South. These storms create the best, the best crises. And what's the magic saying, never let a good crisis go to waste? Yeah, it's well, we need to try to turn that around for ourselves as well. And Drameda one, thank you very much for the tip. And Marky Mark thank you for the tip. Says Shame on those helicopter pilots for rotor washing the supply area. Shame on them, he says in all upper case, and he's absolutely right. Look, how could you not know as a helicopter pilot what you're doing. That's why I say I don't believe at all that it was incompetence or stupidity. It was malicious absolutely malicious. And as you saw that video, that video was edited that had been flying around and trying to wave them off for quite some time and refused to leave and then comes down and washes the area with the rotors. And again, all of this happened after some black SUVs with lights came in. That's your guver minute work, folks. I'm sorry, but that is what they truly are about. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back. I want to go over some emails that I've gotten. And again that clip that showed you from Canada, that came from a listener, Alex, I appreciate that. Thank you. That was about Jasper Albert. He says, sounds like FEMA and the group there in Canada called Parks Canada share notes. Well, the bureaucracies are more like than you can imagine, regardless of where they are. And then this was sent by American house hippo who is in Orlando, and again keep them in our prayers and Grammy for God, and he said, here's a flashback. Remember the flashback about the stolen quote unquote stolen Canadian fire trucks. Well, he says. First of all, he says, please thanks k thank Karen for me jumping. Please, thank Karen for me for jumping into unknown territory. So sorry about Whistler's current suffering, and pray that he recovers soon. Yes, thank you very much. And Alex said that as well. But he said on a Monday show, he says, I was absolutely outraged when I heard the federal employee and there want to be municipal lackeys standing in the way of saving efforts. I used to be a volunteer fireman back in Ontario in the nineteen nineties, and I can't imagine myself or any of my fellow firemen from the chief on down behaving like that. It's just unreal, he said. And Malley, last year cops were literally blocking people from getting to safety that could really get them hurt in a place like this, he said, it also reminded me of something you reported on last year in Canada's Subswap region. The firemen were standing and the citizens standing down, and the citizens took it upon themselves to commandeer the fire trucks and to deal with the situations themselves. He said. Many who stayed behind have had altercations with the British Columbia Wildlife Service and officers, some of which have been circulated on social media, some of which have involved garbage being thrown as the firefighters over being told to remain on their property or blocked people with unapproved aid as the government requires permits to enter and to help fight the fires, right to get back into the area, and that's what we've also seen from FEMA. Even after the event, you have a permit to come back in. Some residents have taken the firefighting equipment. They used it for their own purposes, which the government said is stealing. The residents have characterized it as a last resort. A resident there and Sushwaps said a shoe. Schwap said, they make everybody look like a bunch of bad people. They're not stealing that, they're using it. These people out there right now, they're putting their lives on the line and they're proud of it. And the government and the powers that be, for some unknown reason don't like it because they're not at the center of the situation. It says over and over again again, from La La Harris down to a deputy fire chief, we see it. So they started accusing them of stealing a whipment they weren't using it to do anything. And these people again got it then, and why look at this. I just got to say, folks, you should always trust your government. You should trust your government to lie. You should trust your government will steal. You should trust that your government will harm you. That's what you should trust. People are exhausted, people are emotional, People aren't getting sleep, people are frustrated, and there's no communication here. They said at the time, the whole community in North Shoeeschwap is very upset because the whole region is crawling with police. Call off the police. Let the citizens who are there fight the fires and deal with the emergency situation. Now that's their property, that's their life there. They're going to defend that. And again this kind of reminds me of the situations that we have with the school shootings. Right, Let people defend themselves. Let teachers defend themselves and their students. They're not going to be heroes. If somebody comes in with a gun threatening to shoot them or other people that they're going to be defending their own life. And these are people who are defending their own lives as well and their own property that's there, and people always do a better job than a government that doesn't really have any anything there. So again when this is also sent to me, I said, this person was concerned about the air force involvement during Helleen. But again, some of that is going to happen with Noah. Noah works in conjunction with other federal agencies. That's just what they do. And then finally this is forwarded to me, not by a listener, I don't think, maybe by a listener, but I don't know what it was originally from, but this is originally directed toward Wayne Allen Root the original message, and this got forwarded and forwarded and forwarded again. Finally somebody forwarded it to me. And so we need to gather these individuals together and we need to take legal war crime action for this weather weapon. Well, let me just say that, if you're not going to say anything about the obvious criminal actions of FEMA, start there, Start there. If you can get people to see what's going on with that, they'll be ready, perhaps to believe you, to investigate whether or not there is any kind of weaponization of the weather that type of thing. But you better start with what is obvious, and if you're not going to do something about that, then you're never going to get anywhere with the other stuff. That's why I say the misconduct and the crime is being done by FEMA. That's what should be the focus. And if you can't do something about what is public and what people who are there on the scene are very angry about and willing to test, if I about if you can't do anything about that, you're not going to be able to do anything about some secret government operation either. Think about that. And then this was sent to me. This is Harry hound Afford. This to me, this is somebody teachers for choice. They're I'm sure they're talking about abortion, not vaccines, right, but they said there's been rumored that Jared Kushner who it was Jared Kushner who brought alex Azar and Scott Gottlieb and again alex Azar was the CEO of Eli Lelly, one of the biggest and perhaps the most politically connected of all the big pharmaceutical companies. Alex Asar was put in as head of HHS, and HHS is this big bureaucracy of bureaucracies they have underneath them the FDA and all of the NIH and you know then underneath the NIH is Fauci's ni AI D and everything welse. This guy, alex as R was in at the very top of this multi headed hydra of this bureaucracy of bureaucracy. You know, we always talk about the Bank of International Settlements, it's a central bank of central banks. Well, HHS is the bureaucracy of bureaucracies. And it's Scott Gottlieb, the guy who he came from Visor and he has returned to Vince now the revolving door, just like Steve Han, you know, going back and forth to moderna. Anyway, has been rumored that it was Jared Kushner who brought in Alex's Arnscott Gottlieb into Trump's first administration put an end to jfkrfk's Vaccine Safety Commission. Who knows They've got a lot of money for it, right, And we do know that Jared Kushner was and it's openly that got the emails where he and Steve Menuchin were conspiring in twenty nineteen about creating a CBDC. Yeah, Jared Kushner, the guy who's his family's crooks and friends of crooks. One of the biggest white collar criminals are out there, and of course got Trump to pardon them. Finally, this email here, this is sent to me by Sam. It was an article on Breitbart. Cardinals attend an LGBT event promoting expression of homosexual love. And in the article they say, well, you know, love is love, Love is love. What does that really mean? You know, it's one of the things I've talked about before. Of course, ce slewisted a great article. I guess you could call it about the four different types of love. You know, it's like the Eskimos have got like something like, you know, three dozen different names for snow. They know their snow, and as fring Zappa said, you know, watch out where those doggies going. Don't you eat that yellow snow. Well, I don't know if they've got a name for the yellow snow, but we do the They've got all kinds of different names for different types of snow, right, it's powdery, if it's icy, whatever. Well, the Greeks had four different words for love, and so that's kind of lost in translation. If these bishops or whoever the cardinals cardinals. The cardinals should get back to their cardinal principles, the first principles. They should actually go back and read it, and perhaps they might go back to the original Greek and look at the four different types of love. There's something to think about. You know. You have the four different types of love that are used in the Greek New Testament. You have store gay, which is an affection for family and friends, that kind of affection. That's one type of love, isn't it. Then you've got philoh, which is like a brotherly love or a camaraderie or something right, people who share a sense of belonging around something right. It's like a camaraderie or brotherhood. Then you have eros, which is romantic love or now in our society just secks. Right, that's eros, and that's what the cardinals don't understand. Not all love is eros. And then you have the fourth one, which is agape, and that is a selfless love, the kind of love that seeks to help others, puts them ahead, doesn't look for anything in return. That is the kind of love that God shows us. But they just say, wow, love is love. And again, you know, I don't know of any Bible translation that makes that distinction. That's why I say, you know, don't get hung up on a particular version of the Bible. Go to places like the Blue Letter Bible. They've even got the original. You know, when you look up the Bible text, it's even there, and you're King James only version. But take a look at that, and then look at the words that are there, and it's really going to open up your eyes if you go back and look at what the original Hebrew and the Greek meant. It's not something that you necessarily need to do in order to know God, but if you want to know more fully, look more deeply, and it'll be like, you know, I can drive without my glasses. It scares Karen if I do, but I see so much more clearly at a distance when I've got them on, and so you'll see things a lot more clearly if you look at this. I'll just say one more thing. You know, the famous passage where Jesus after the resurrection, asked Peter if he loves him right three different times after Peter had him three times, and then those three times he keeps saying to Peter, do you agape me? And Peter says, I, h see, was it Fileo or yeah, Fileo? You In other words, I you're my brother, you're my comrade, And so he says, no, do you love me unconditionally selflessly? I see you as my brother, my comrade. You know, does that three different times kind of you know, when you look at it from that standpoint, it kind of gives all new meaning to it. Well, I want to think some of the people who have shown Agape loved us unconditional love to us, and some of the people who have sent us contributions in the mail. And I don't know, have we updated the gas gauge yet? Okay, we haven't updated the gas gauge yet, but this is written by Scott and Samantha said, David, for what is worth. We do not think you were over the top. We listened to you, love you for your honest and passionate positions. Please don't be discouraged. I think you have held it together well regarding your son, and I've lost it on minor things. We're at the point of being your own doctor or there are many things, many resources on the topic. Absolutely, you know, it just underscores how it no matter, you know, if you go to a doctor, please please do research on everything they want to do everything that they hand you, and don't just you know, do cursory research. Don't just look at web md. Look at people who have actually had this drug and find out what it did to them. And they put the quote there, give me a chocolate factor and I'll be the next Willy Wonka. That's what I was talking about. The guy that they set up which Imani Yogurt brought him over from Kurtis Stan I think, and they gave him a yogurt factory and then said and now we're going to change all the school's menus so that everybody's going to buy his product, Greek yogurt. Well, I want to thank the other people also who have sent things. This is we've just got these. This is Woody from Ohio, Karen C. Dale, L Lois L a Brother in Christ from North Jersey Hills is what it was. Signed Mary N. Mark C HD from North Carolina, Judy E. Scott and Samantha T. Greg R. Floyd P. Thank you all of you so much. And the brother in Christ from North Jersey Hills wrote a very nice letter and a very very generous contribution. I really do appreciate that. Thank you, brother, he says, I'm attended to your show for the duration, for the insightful commentary. Just consider doing a two hour show that could be even more incisive. Also, maybe my wife wouldn't be so jealous of me listening to you for three hours. It is a big lift, and we need to try to One of the things I was talking about the other day is whether or not I changed the length of it and I started doing three hours because it was just a timeslot that I had. But it's a lot harder to do three hours when you've got to do three hours of all content, as opposed to when I did a three hour show when it was on the radio. There's only two hours of content and you've got breaks all through it, and so it's a very different thing. However, by the time I go through four dozen different news things, I look at the stuff and I just want to talk to people about what I've seen. So that's one of the things that I did. So I don't know what we're going to do with that, but this is one thing that we do need to do, and that is we need to articleize what is there. So many times there's something That is a really key point that I want people to understand. For example, fluoride. For example, right one of the things in these fluid wars, the fluoridation of public water supply. One of the things that people need to understand is that it never makes any sense. We can have the argument again, we can have the argument about floride being harmful or helpful. I think that argument, the science comes down very strongly on the side that it harms and it doesn't help at all. Just talked about that. In the last couple of weeks, we had a judge say, you know, hey, I think that this is toxic. We need to stop this. And that was after the EPA lowered the limit that had been much higher, and so he says, I think we need to stop this type of thing from happening. But again, the question is how much are people getting if you're going to drop it in the water. That's a whole other thing. And then, of course, yesterday I talked about the fact that the dental group or dental research it wasn't a dental group. The dental groups are all for it. The medical community and the dentists and anything. They want you to drink your fluoride. I wonder if we should start putting a toothpaste on our sandwiches too. Wouldn't that help? Oh yeah, I'm sure that would help with our teeth. Don't you think we could squirt We're gonna drink sugar drinks, Well, you should squirt toothpaste in it first, right. These people are idiots. Dentists are really dangerous. They don't care what they put You talk about somebody, you know, the operation was successful with the patient died. They don't care what they do to your mouth and the long term or short term effects of that kind of stuff, as long as they can get that cavity. Got to get that cavity. So there's some of the worst defenders. But you had people who went back and looked at cavity rates of floridated water and communities that had fluoridated water and cavity rates and places where it did, and they said, it doesn't make any difference. So it's not effective of anything, and it certainly isn't safe. And but I say, we go back and forth about these types of things. The key thing is if they're going to dump it in the water, they don't care about safety or efficacy. If your dosage is too low, it's not going to be effective. If it's too high, it's dangerous, even if it's something good. And of course the evidence is that fluoridation is not. So I say all of that to say that I need to start doing articles so that I can get the kind of stuff that I really want out of three hours. That was really kind of the thing that I wanted people to take away. That of course in the censorship as well. But I don't need to write an article about my own censorship. That's not really a new story. So we're going to take a little bit of a break and we're going to be right back. First of all, do not obey says being a Christian man in a WOK world isn't about fitting in. It's about standing out for Christ. Don't let the world new to your faith be bold. That's absolutely right. We need to all article somebody wrote said Christian men need to be danger rus. If they don't consider you to be dangerous, you're doing your job. We'll be right back.
Speaker 13: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Lebanon and not about the war. Let's talk about what happened before the war, which is hyperinflation. You see, before all of this, Lebanon had become and this is an article from Zero Heggs. Lebanon had become a symbol of how quickly a seemingly stable society can descend into chaos and economic ruin. It was once a very prosperous modern nation. Lebanon's recent past serves as a vivid example of what a full blown currency collapse looks like in a modern advanced economy. This article was originally from Bitcoin magazine. And they talk about bitcoin, they don't talk about gold, but same thing applies, right, bitcoin, gold, silver, same type of thing, and again you know you can it's getting outside of the currency is the key thing. It's fiat currency versus something else. And I'm a gold and silver guy. I want to have something that is simple that I know where it is if it's not in my direct physical possession or whatever. I don't like the complications of bitcoin, but you know your mileage, very very you may be comfortable with that anyways. As there are some great books that describe hyperinflation and detached academic terms, but he said, what is often missing is the human story and what it's like to actually be a normal, productive person with a family and a bank account, and then to have your country's currency collapse. Tony Ardbin has talked many times about when he was in Iraq and he saw in real time how the currency there just collapsed. It wasn't immediately became worthless. Well, here's an account. This guy who is all about bitcoin, he had a friend who had a business there, and he said, this is his story. He said, for a while, I've known that my friend Tony Yasbeck, co founder of the Bitcoin Way, had experienced this reality. But it wasn't until I watched his interview, this interview with him, that I realized how valuable a story is for everyone to hear. Tony's story offers a rare personal glimpse in what it means when your country's banking system disintegrates and we lose access to your savings, when food prices rise tenfold in just a few months, and when even basic necessities like medicine and fuel become luxuries. Folks. We can talk about geo engineered storms, we can talk about weather being weaponized, but our financial system is being weaponized against us. Our financial system is being created like a storm. I said before. We got storms that are being created abroad in terms of war in the Middle East, Russia, with China, that type of thing. We also have the economic storms that they are weaponizing against us. And then of course we have the weaponization of the IRS, the Department of Justice, the artificial intelligence, all of them being weaponized to surveil and to control everything that we do. And what do we need to do, well, we need to prepare for the storm they're headed into. And of course the best preparation that you can do about anything is to have a relationship with God, and that is the key thing that's going to get you through the different circumstances. There the only thing that's going to get you through those circumstances. He goes on to say Lebanon was a vibrant, cosmopolitan country, often called the Paris of the Middle East, as economy thrived on banking on tourism, on services, and positioned itself as a bridge between East and West. For his friend Tony, he said, this prosperity wasn't an illusion, it was his daily life. He said, I ran three thriving businesses and I lived a luxurious lifestyle. Whether it was the latest cars, the best restaurants, or the hottest clubs. Beroot had it all. Yet beneath the surface cracks here forming Lebanon's banking sector, once a source of pride, was built on unsustainable practices, and the country was drowning in debt. For years, Lebanon's central Bank had pegged the Lebanese pound to the US dollar at an artificially high rate, creating a false sense of stability. This currency egg required constant inflows of dollars to maintain, and when those inflows dried up, the house of cards collapsed. In twenty nineteen, Lebanon's banks began restricting access to savings, imposing and formal capital controls without any legal framework. Overnight, said Tony, people lost access to their funds. You couldn't withdraw your own money, and even if you could, it was in Lebanese pounds or rapidly losing value. For those unfamiliar with the currency crisis, the limitation of bank withdrawals is one of the first signs that the system is failing. A lot of people got scared when Bank of America had some kind of a computer problem. We got people sending us stuff and the banks were all down. I was told by you know, my bank is Bank of American. When I call them, they said all the banks are down. I think they mean all their branches pretty much, but it was localized to them. But just imagine in this complicated infrastructure that we have that is so easy to accomplish, either by our government and a false flag attack, or by a hostile operator, or even by criminals outside of the system. The governments and the banks tried to delay the inevitable by locking down money in the system, but by then it's too late. Tony watched helplessly as his savings of operating and his business crumbled. All of his businesses crumbled. He said, I went from being a successful entrepreneur to having just seventy dollars to my name, and what felt like the blink of an eye. I couldn't pay rent, school fees or even afford basic groceries. Yeah, we know what that's like. It was what I call my y two K. You know, white two K didn't affect everybody, but sure affected me. As a year that we tried to get out of our business and we got caught up in this scam. The guy that bought it was a scam artist, and at the same time the dot com thing bust and so yeah, I know what that's like. Been there, done that, got the T shirt. Hyperinflation took hold shocking speed. A loaf of bread that once cost fifteen hundred Lebanese pounds shot up to over thirty thousand Lebanese pounds within months, a factor of twenty, magining a loaf of bread twenty times more expensive in just a couple of months. Fuel prices even worse, he said, it also went up by factor twenty went A gallon of gas went from twenty five thousand Lebanese pounds over five hundred thousand Lebanese pounds again factor of twenty. For the first time in my life, I didn't know what to do. I felt completely helpless. As Lebanon's currency collapsed, so did its social fabric. Basic goods became scarce. The price of everyday items skyrocketed. There were reports of gangs taking over neighborhoods, controlling access to goods, and demanding protection fees. This is what's going to happen in America sooner or later. The Petro dollar, the reserve status of the dollar, is in shaky ground. They cannot keep kicking this canned down the road. And what our government has done with its currency and how it is weaponized it as part of its attempt to have a global empire, all those chickens are going to come home to roost, he said. Even electricity became a luxury and folks, without even having a financial crisis, the policy of this current government and many of the people the entire Democrat Party is the same policy that has ruined the United Kingdom, where they now their cost of electricity is four times what our says. You got a one hundred dollars a month electricity bill, how would you like to have a four hundred dollars a month electricity bill for the same amount of usage, or if it's two hundred, about eight hundred. And the policies that did that to the United Kingdom are being put out there globally for every country in the West, and our country is rapidly moving down that as well by design, and that is all going to hit at the same time as these financial issues do. Even electricity became a luxury item. The national grid was in shambles. People had to rely on private generators. But can you afford the fuel to run them. Many families were forced to live without power for long stretches of time. People turned to alternative forms of exchange. Bartering became common, with people trading goods and services directly. If you couldn't pay in cash, you might offer plumbing work in exchange for groceries, he said. Digital currencies, especially stable coins like teather, also gained traction as people sought ways to preserve value outside of the collapsing banking system. And again he's going to talk all about crypto currency, but you can do all of that with gold and silver, and you know, you don't have to have, in my opinion, the complication and the added security issues that are there with cryptocurrency. If I had known about bitcoin, he said, before the crisis, that could have saved me gold. Also, bitcoin would have given me a way to store value outside of the banking system which completely failed. I wouldn't have been locked out of my own savings and I could have preserved my wealth. We'll see, if you have gold and silver, you're outside of the system, and you're outside of the internet system as well, and all the other dependencies that are there with all the rest of the stuff. Even as Lebanon's currency lost over ninety percent of its value. Bitcoin had its purchasing power held on to his purchasing power. Globally, he points to the US as an example of a country that is walking exactly down the same dangerous path as Lebanon. He said, all fiata currencies are headed to zero eventually, as we all know. We've heard that many times. Some will fail sooner than others, but they will all fail, and the US dollar might be the last to go, but its turn is coming. And there are countries either when we talk about competition, weaponizing and wars and all the rest of stuff. Since we have now made a weapon out of our currency, quite obviously, it's now target. So now we have people who are actively working on the outside to take down this lever of power that we have, even as our own government, through either and competence or maliciousness, takes it down as well. That's why again go to David Knight dot gold tony Ardman as a supporter of the show has been for a very long time, and he can help you to get gold or silver small or large amounts, and also if you want to gradually accumulate this with price averaging it's a great way to do it, and you can do it. He's set up will pack, which I think is something that's really unique that Tony has done where you can buy in at a given fiat dollar amount each month and convert it into money and from fifty dollars on up. He's even got a kid's level at thirty five. But you get the advantage of being part of a buying group, and so it helps you to get a better price, and it helps you to accumulate it on a regular basis. It's a good thing to have a regular savings program. Again, that's Davidnight dot gold that'll take you to Wisewolf dot gold and Tony Ardeman, who will be joining us tomorrow. I think the World Bank wants you to replace your signature with biometrics and with digital IDs. That's where this is heading. And we see this happening. We've had a couple you know, Norway has now pulled back and then we're going to go cash list and now they said no, we're going to we have to maintain the cash stuff because hey, you know, the electricity system might go down since we've all gone into this really expensive and unreliable green system. So some of the countries are pulling back. We've had the US and Canada deny that they're going to continue to go down that path. I don't believe them at all. We have Israel pushing very very hard to go cashless. There. They are typically you can kind of watch them and see where globalism is added because Netanyahu is in lockstep with him. He's in front of the band, marching like a drum major with all this stuff. So, you know, I don't think that I don't believe any government that says that they're not interested in this anymore. They all are. And the World Bank again wants to They want everybody to have an ID. They want to be biometric, they want digital IDs. We don't want you to have a signature or anything that is going to be physical or analog. Everything's got to be taken captive into their world. Well, Charles Nner is warning of the imminent end of the the American Empire. He said the Iranian missile attack in Israel was just the beginning. He says, I don't know how big this war is going to be because everybody is going to be involved, he said, But he said, and he's he's not in America. He says, I don't have a vote in all this stuff. But he says, looking at it, you know he knows what Biden is doing. He says, even if Trump wins, I don't think he can fix what needs to be fixed. I don't think so either. I don't think he could fix it if he wanted to, and I don't think he wants to, not after what I saw in twenty twenty. If I had, you know, as I said in twenty twenty, there was no way that I was going to vote for somebody who turned the government over to fauci in his milk, somebody who had turned over tens of billions of dollars to create without any testing or any kind of scrutiny, these warp speed vaccines that were completely radically different we'd already seen in twenty nineteen, and pushing for vaccine mandates for MMR and other things like that. We'd already seen him in twenty nineteen pull his gun control betrayal and things like that, and along those lines, the first three years, Trump would have been the standard politician that you see betraying his voters, betraying principles, and that type of thing. But twenty twenty was so far over the top you can never trust him again anyway. He says, I don't even know how to fix the United States anymore. Say's this guy. He's in the Netherlands, He's Dutch. According to the cycles, he said, the US has finished this war now will probably turn into a world war. And the problem is that the US will have to fight Russia, Tryina, North Korea, Ron. They have no chance to win. Nobody will have to invade the United States. They'll just finish them off of rockets from the air. It's a hopeless situation. And it's not even that. I mean, it's the infrastructure and all the rest of the things that can happen, right. You don't need to have a weaponized storm to destroy infrastructure. That can be done with cyber attacks. That can be done with people coming across the border, shooting up transformers, a lot of different things. He says, gold is a place to be for the next three years. He thinks that things are going to get very, very crazy. So we're going to take a quick break and we're going to come back. We've got more to talk about. I want to get into the second Amendment because we've got some new information about that. We have some ridiculous things being put out there by La La Harris trying to virtue signal about guns. So we're going to take a quick break. We'll be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well, the Supreme Court is going to be making a ruling about a new ATF restrictions, and we can thank Trump for that type of thing. It used to be that they would pretend that the Congress could violate the Constitution and infringe on our rights to keeping their arms, our rights to protect ourselves, our god given rights. No, the Congress doesn't have the legal authority to infringe on our god given rights that are specifically protected by the Constitution. They don't have that power. But it got worse under Trump. Trump pretended that the president has that kind of power, that the president and the bureaucratic organizations like the ATF that are under the executive branch have that kind of power. And so this is just the latest one. And it looks like, according to reason, they think that the Supreme Court might ghost the Constitution over ghost guns. That's not their headline. That's the way I put it Supreme Court is considering where they're rule targeting ghost guns exceeds the agency's statutory authority, and it should, because just recently we've had the Supreme Court weigh in on the Chevron doctrine. The Chevron doctrine was, well, the bureaucracies have expertise, and because they have expertise, we're going to give them a large leeway to basically craft all new policy that they never had the authority to do and that was never given to them by Congress. We're so far away from the Constitution, aren't we Isn't it amazing? You know? The ninth and tenth Amendment says, oh, by the way, just because we didn't mention something doesn't mean that you can assume it. And if you don't have that power given to you expressly, you don't have it. It is retained by the states and the people who created you. Well, we forget about that. And instead they have assumed that they have all power to do anything that they wish. And then the Congress has created this abomination of a shadow government. If you will to choose, you don't elect, it's unelected, it's unaccountable. The bureaucracy that's there. You know, the swamp that all the Trump tards talk about. They don't even know what they're talking about. Call it what it is, call it the bureaucracy. I mean, just you don't have to come up with a swamp name. But anyway, they don't do anything about it. And all that was under the president. He could have done something about it. Instead, what he did was he gave it even more power. He weaponized the swamp and he said, we got the power to whatever we want. You just make this up. And the course that's been used, Lalla, sit, you do it right away. It has been used by Biden. Trump used it for the bump stock and everything they're saying. The Biden administration's restrictions on firearms. The Supreme Court on Tuesday considered whether or not they are consistent with the Gun Control Act of nineteen sixty eight. Well, you should consider whether or not they're consistent with the Constitution, but we don't have a Supreme Court like that. As with the Trump administration's ban on bump stocks, which the Court rejected in June, whether or not this rule violates the Second Amendment is not the issue. They don't care. It's whether or not ses the authority the Congress gave the BATF.
Speaker 13: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Since when does Congress take precedent over the Constitution. Don't they swear to uphold and defend the Constitution as a condition of their office. How in the world do we say, well, the Constitution doesn't matter anymore. What did Congress say and why they say back in nineteen sixty eight? Or yeah? I mean, you know anyway, And I said, looking at the question, it looks like most of justices seem inclined to uphold the new regulations. The Fifth Circuit courts of the ATF rule flouts clear statutory text and exceeds the legislatively impose limits on agency authority and the name of public policy. Again, the Chevron ruling overturn the Second Amendment. And you know, when you talk about the ghost guns and the fact that they're created by programming and stuff like that, this really is a First Amendment issue as well. So they're going to violate the First Amendment and Second Amendment. We've already had these types of test trials where they said, well, you can't restrict the general instructions on how to make a gun. This is a First Amendment restriction. Information about how to make a gun is a First Amendment of violation. But they're going to violate the first Amendment and violate a second amendment. They said, this is aimed at banning what the administration calls ghost guns. So if we give it a scary name like a ghost gun, well then we do whatever we want to. There's nothing new under the sun. The tyranny and the evil of man is still the same thing, because people have not fundamentally changed. And that's what the founders of this country understood. While we had to pay attention to them, they were honest enough and wise enough. They're wise enough to understand human nature. They were honest enough to do something about it. And only if we have a wise and moral population will we ever be able to have that form of government that was given to us by wise, moral people. That's what John Adams said. Essentially, under prior regulations, manufacturers and sellers of those products did not have to obtain federal licenses, didn't have to mark the parts with serial numbers, or conduct background checks on buyers. But the new rule applies all three of these requirements. To quote any kits or nearly complete frames or receivers that can readily be converted into a farm. Do you understand the problem with this? And this is what the questioning going back and forth is all about. Well, you know, at what point do you start regulating a potential firearm? Right you have the potential to create a farm. So they've got a lot of questions going back and forth. The ATF incorrectly asserting that this can easily be done in less than an hour by somebody without any technical capability at all, which is not true. But even if it were, they don't have the authority to stop it. See this is again coming back to the same type of thing we're talking about. Well, you don't have the authority to have those supplies here to save your life. You have to get my permission, and that's not authorized, so you can't have it. These people want to turn everything into a privilege that is granted by them, and we've got to not play that game, you know, that's their preferred pronouns. We have to shove it back into their face. So again they want to redefine what a firearm is to be a collection of parts. Well you understand where that leads. That leads to banning all parts and being able to fix sort of as well as manufacturer things. So again, it's also very much like, well, potentially what you say, because I know who you are. I've seen articles from you that I don't like and I don't agree with. So I'm going to call you a disinformation agent and I'm going to shut you down so you can't post anything. And that's going to be happening to us preemptively. Now it's happening, you know, a platform by platform, a person by person. I've been marked persona non grata by YouTube. I can't even put up Christmas music anymore. The same thing is going to happen at the level of my computer if I get a new computer someday, which I have no plans of doing. I have no plans of updating my operating system, even though Apple constantly pesters me to do so. And I have no intention of upgrading my hardware because I know it's going to be attached to that it's going to be all kinds of controls in the same way as cars. Right, I've got twenty twelve cars and I'm keeping them there at that point. I don't want anything else there. But they're going to shut you down because they hate you, and because they hate you, they hate your speech and anything that you say could potentially be hateful speech. So they're going to shut it down. Well, they hate guns and they hate gun parts, and they're going to shut down any potential creation of all of this stuff. That's what this is ultimately about. And so we don't know what the Supreme Court is going to do. But meanwhile, while this is happening, La La Harris finally did an interview with sixty Minutes, but now that is under a cloud. People are saying they obviously edited this thing, gave two different answers to the same question that they put up there for her, and so now the Trump camp and other people are saying, we want to see an unedited transcript of what this was. We know how you're messing with this stuff. But even though they're in her camp and even though they are trying to help her, she bragged about how she's got a gun, and the guy who was interviewing her at CBS actually called her on the virtue signaling and the total BS.
Speaker 21: You recently surprised people when you said that you are a gun owner.
Speaker 13: And then there's someone came into your house.
Speaker 23: Not the first time I shot it.
Speaker 1: That's not the first time I've talked about it. So what kind of guns you own?
Speaker 13: And when and why did you get it?
Speaker 23: I have a lock and I've had it for.
Speaker 1: And a lot of times.
Speaker 24: My background is in law enforcement, and so there you go.
Speaker 1: Have you ever fired it? Yes, he doesn't believe it at all at a shooting range. Yes, of course I have. Yeah, yeah, you believe that. She couldn't be any more of an obvious liar than when you catch a little toddler that's just took a bite out of the chocolate cake and he's got the icing all over his face. It's written all over her face that she's lying. And then there's this This is put up by a Costas Costas Moros on Twitter. He said, noe. California law classifies all glocks, all glocks as quote unsafe handguns unquote because they do not have compliant chamber load indication of the so the lack of a magazine disconnect mechanism, and until our lawsuit caused California to repeal the requirement, of course, they lacked micro stamping. The only reason we can still buy generation three glocks is because they are grandfathered in, but they are still classified as quote unsafe handguns unquote in California, we can't buy more modern glocks new in a gun store, only secondhand from exempt cops or those who moved here with them from other states.
Speaker 2: So how did she get her gun?
Speaker 1: She supported, he says, the Unsafe Unsafe Handgun Act, and she banned it such that microstamping began to be in forced in twenty thirteen. So why does she own an unsafe handgun? Is she lying to impress people? Well, it wouldn't be the first time that she did something like that. Remember when we go back, and this was back in twenty nineteen. She went on the Breakfast Club and she said while she was in college, she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac. Snoop and Tupac didn't release records until nineteen ninety one to ninety two. La La graduated from college in nineteen eighty six. They didn't have their first records until five or six years after she graduated school. They caught her in that lie. Why was she lying? Well, she was lying because everybody knew that she had locked up a lot of people applied excessive charges to them, excessive cruel and unusual punishment in the sentences that they got for possession of pot. And she's trying to get people to think, oh, well, she's good, she's not a narc she's not a drug warrior, right, And yes she was, and she makes up this story and unfortunately for her, she gave too many details. So, you know, she didn't talk about the glock, which typically most people would give details about which model they had or something like that caliber or something. Now, she didn't give me that detail. It's very oh, yes, I own one. Well, of course I used to be in law enforcement that type of thing. And so that's what she's doing with this. She's bragging because she's worried that the people who own guns won't vote for her because they know that she's going to do her best to take them away, just like she did when she lied about pot, because people who liked to smoke pot figured that she would try to take it away from them. And she owns that brand of gun, the glock. The White House has been going after it. As one person said, I'm bearing arms dot com. Yeah, rules for the but not for me type of person that's exactly what she is. Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk a little bit about what is happening on the abortion front and on the political front.
Speaker 2: So we will be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, we were talking earlier about people had particular skills. Maybe they're helicopter pilot. Well, we're not all helicopter pilots. We're not all medics. Of course, Handy is on his way in case you want to try to help him. He's planning on trying to get supplies in past the enemy lines of FEMA to people who need it, leaving on Friday. But you know you can. Not all of us are helicopter pilots. Not all of us can help with medical issues. But I liked this story about people who just shut up and did what they could. This is off of World Magazine being the Hands and Feet Jesus in midst Tragedy. They said a convoy of Hope disaster response team stopped in Tallahassee, Florida to write out the storm Helene when it came through, so they knew it was coming out further side. They stopped in Tallahassee. But they were right there, poised, righty to come in. Why didn't FEMA do that? Right? FEMA had the same information. These volunteer teams did, a lot of them came across the country, so they were ready as soon as the storm had passed by their way to go in and help. And that's what this group, Convoy of Hope did, So they stopped in Tallahassee, they wrote out the storm. Then the organization positioned fourteen vehicles from its disaster fleet just outside Helene's forecasted impact zone and was poised to offer eight as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you know, FEMA, as as we saw the ads for them. You know, you can earn eighty one hundred dollars a week and you can be on standby in hotel for at least a week. So they were ready to move in. Vice president of Public Engagement for Convoy of Hope said it's unique response to a hurricane and that there are so many different fronts where the damage is catastrophic. There are five six different states where people are really hurting. As local, state and federal agencies scrambled to assess the damage and to launch rescue operations. These ministries already began mobilizing relief, so they're thinking about what they're going to do. Yeah, we're fixing to do something. While the other people did it. Communities around the country gathered supplies to send to those in need as the volunteers converged on hard hit areas. In Florida, Convoy of Hope set up its operations in a former timber mill and began providing water, food, and hygiene kits to thousands of families. Well, that makes me think of when we went up to Oregon and we talked to the logger had Hope helped. I think this is his name, and you know he's ending getting near the end of his career because of age, not able to work more. He had saved his money to buy land and he was going to gradually sell off the timber that was going to be his retirement, and because of mismanagement by the federal government, all of his property burned. But as we were there, he said, you look at this, It used to be a vibrant community. Said there's nothing left here anymore. He said, there are no jobs except for the federal bureaucrats who move in. He said, you look at that made me think about it. The lumber mill. So you look at the lumber mill. Used to be a very busy lumber mill. But they won't let people take dead trees out of the forest, which is why the forest burns. So they not only shut down the jobs the lumber mill and all the jobs supporting that, but then they also put everybody at risk of fire because of that, because of that very thing, and then that risk happened, and so nobody had any jobs there. Nobody was moving there. He said. There's a few retired people who move here because it's like a vacation. Everybody says, the only people have jobs are federal people, and if they burn the place up, they just get sent somewhere else to know as grimlins to take that place apart as well. Anyway, So they said that. Meanwhile, other States sen emergency teams help recovery efforts in the hard hit Appalachian Mountains at each of its relief stations. Samaritan Purse Partners work with local church to be the hub of operations. By the way, I would just you know, I don't want to recommend anybody in particular, but I would recommend you stay away from the Red Cross. I've seen some bad stuff about the Red Cross in this but just from what happened with blood transfusions and stuff like that with a vaccine, I don't support that organization. I would not encourage you to support the American Red Cross either. Disasters have about an eight day to a two week lifespan, and then when it's off the front page of the newspaper, when it gets out of the new cycle, people forget. This is why we work through and with local churches, they said, because the local church was there before the disaster, it's there in the middle of the disaster, and it's going to be there long after the disaster. That's why we work with communities. That's why it is so important to do that well. The Supreme Court, as they're looking at ghosting the Second Amendment. The Supreme Court has rejected the Biden administration's attempt to force Texas to allow emergency abortions because you see the Biden administration, the Democrats, most of Washington, DC is all about abortion wars, mutilation of children, grooming of children. The Supreme Court rejected a bid by the Biden Harris administration forced doctors in Texas to commit so called emergency abortions and violation of state law. The justices rebuffed the Biden Justice Department's appeal of a lower court ruling the blocked enforcement pro abortion federal guidance mandating the emergency facilities commit abortions and states that ban them. And of course they're still out there trying to force pro life organizations to buy insurance coverage for abortions and all the rest of this stuff. They purported to reinterpret the federal emergency medical treatment so it's always about emergency, emergency emergency. Well, we're going to have to have emergency abortions in addition to all of the emergency takeovers of everything that they can think of. The JD. E. Vans in the meanwhile, has talked about how they would like to end his administration with Trump would end funding for planned parenthood. Well, maybe I ought to talk about this to Mike Johnson. Why is it that this is cantinuing under Mike Johnson. Well, because Mike Johnson has a rubber stamped anything that the establishment wants. He's one of the best examples of how Washington is a uni party without any principles whatsoever. And so Trump had said during the debate, and this is one of the reasons why again, you know, we talk about if you're going to just throw some stuff out, you should be able to communicate it, you should be able to back it up. That's what I said about people just carelessly throwing out whether modification, without giving anybody any details or any reason to believe something that they've never heard about. And so Trump is very inaccurate and uninformed on the details. He says, when you look at the governor of West Virginia, the previous governor of West Virginia, he said, the baby will be born, and we'll decide what to do with the baby. In other words, we'll execute the baby. What a stupid way to describe this. First of all, it was Ralph Northam is the governor of Virginia, not West Virginia. And it had to do with babies, not just babies that were born, but it had to do with babies that had survived in attempted abortion. And what they cynically do. They don't kill the baby. They say, well, you know, we'll put you in jail like Kermit Gosnell if you kill the baby. No, what you have to do is set this baby over to the side and give it no medical care and let it die on its own. We'll call that comfort care. But if you actively kill the baby, we'll come after you. And that's why the Democrats are saying that he needs to make that distinction. He'll never make that kind of detailed distinction. He doesn't care enough. He'll parse everything about himself to the integree, but he won't make that kind of distinction about any policy issue, none whatsoever. So you have a fact checker at ABCSI. No, there's no state in this country where it's legal to kill a baby after it's born. Now, you just leave him over and let him die. Oh, but we don't call that killing him, right, it's a semantics. But then the question is still, why do we still have planned parenthood getting funded. Well, if you remember back to twenty twenty, the Congress said, well, you know, they actually got it past that Planned parenthoo does not to get any funding from the Cares Act and other stuff like that. But they got it anyway. They got eighty million dollars and they're still getting money even with Mike Johnson there as Speaker of the House. A large percentage of Planned Parenthood's funding comes to Medicaid, federal grants, other programs that reimburse their clinics nationwide for providing birth control as well as preventative screening for cancer, sexually transmitted diseases for low income Americans, and so forth. It's a really simple fix. You just say, if you provide abortion at any of your owned clinics or refer people for abortion, you don't get any federal money. If you're an organization that does abortion, that's criminal and we're not going to give you a dime. And I don't care whether you or not you do abortions in this particular state, at this particular clinic. We're not going to give you any money for men's health. You obviously don't care about women's health. If you're going to give them the abortion pill without an exam, you don't care. Thirty four percent of their revenue comes from government health services reimbursements and grants and forty seven percent from private contributions. So again, it would be a big blow to them. Why haven't the Republican has already done this. But this is what I wanted to talk about. This is from Life Site News. It says pro lifers must follow these five rules of social revolution to save the unborn. And you know, there are certain things that we should be aware of. But we go back and we look at Slolinsky, which he dedicated his book Rules for Radicals. He dedicated to Lucifer the greatest radical and revolutionary of all time. He said, I think he was serious. I think he believes in and just like I do. But one of his rules is very important. All of these rules are important. We should understand and maybe if we don't use these tactics, we should understand how these tactics are being weaponized by people against us. Right Well, one of the rules was he said, use ridicule. Ridicule is devastating because there's no answer to it. And when I went back and I looked at the hits against us from vimeo. You know, they gave us when we first started, and then basically they left us alone for some reason I don't understand, because I really haven't changed my criticism of abortion. By the thing that brought it to their attention was on October the first, And I went back and I looked, what did I talk about in October the first? I really went after Phiser with ridicule. I showed the Fiser commercial where they're laughing at us. Right, I showed another commercial that was Schizer and all that kind of stuff. Maybe maybe that was it. Maybe it's a ridicule. But ridicule is a very effective weapon. But this person has five other tips. So this is a formal rebuttal and rebuke of people who have said, as part of the pro life movement that we have to moderate what we're doing. And this applies to every aspect of our life, our spiritual life, as well as our political life. He says, you need to first of all, have radical and incendiary rhetoric. Patrick Henry, from his glorious Get me Liberty or give me Death speech, he said, different men often see the same subject in different lights, and therefore I hope it will not be thought disrespectable to those gentlemen. If entertaining as I do, opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason toward my country and of an act of disloyalty toward the majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly things. So he says, like Patrick Henry, like Martin Luther, like Mother Jones, like William Lloyd Garrison, and every great leader of a social political revolution in America. He says, I'm deliberately using radical, incendiary rhetoric. Can I invite you, the reader to judge the equity and the accuracy of my assertions? And so he quotes some people who say, well, you know, I'm pro life, but we just need to pull back on this thing. One guy says, well, we're losing big in red state referenda. We're losing ground and public polling, losing some crucial pro life language and the Republican platform. The end of Roe has forced the movement to confront the manifest political limitations. Another one said, we just got to hold whatever modest ground we've got. Another one said, well, you know, after people saw this, it used to be abstract, but then it became real when Rob Wade was overturned by the Supreme Court. As it always has been a violation of the Constitution, it was always just abstract. Well, he says, pro lifers are finding out the contending with actual sentiments means that you must make people feel uncomfortable, ashamed, appalled over the murder of children. How do we do that well, I think we have to show it. We have to first of all, show what a baby is, what they call a fetus such as Latin for baby, an unborn baby. We have to show what an unborn baby is and cherish that life. We have to then show what they do to these babies. We have to show the mutilated, ripped bodies of these babies. That's going to be uncomfortable. It's going to be appalling, and it should be uncomfortable and appalling because the truth of what it is. And if you're not willing to do that, if you're not willing to show the appalling truth, the uncomfortable truth of what our government does, you're never going to have any effect, never at all. If you don't focus on these institutions, you'll never have an effect either. I was hoping that was what the Constitution Party was going to do with Randall Terry, but it seems to be a wall. I don't know what in the world they're doing. Haven't the night even here on the ballot in Tennessee. We only need three hundred and fifty three hundred and fifty votes to get there. But you have to put this out to people. Be unashamed of the truth, the unvarnished truth. And you have to also understand that if you take the bribe, they'll blackmail you. I'm seeing article after article about these women in Arizona who took the money for homeschooling, the subsidy for homeschooling, and in surprise, surprise, they attached strings to it. Well that's not fair. Well, it may not be fair, but that's what they always do. Thank you so much for joining us. And I want to thank twelve June seventeen seventy six. Thank you so much for the tip. I really do appreciate that. Write's hope all is well. Well, thank you for your support. Have a good day.
Speaker 23: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 24: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: That's a website.