Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. And I walk down the hallway here and it's always the same. Well, it's the same song as the same song as the number one on the charts.
Speaker 2: So right now, it's squabble Up.
Speaker 1: Woke up looking for the broccoli every day Monday to Friday at eight forty eight am, which shows me that the powers that be with music, they put on the most popular song as most people are in their car getting ready to start their nine am workday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the same thing for the Espresso song. I walked into that for about four months at eight forty eight am, and now it's squabble Up, which is fine because it does give me a little pep in my step. I do realize when they have real ninety two thirty at eight forty eight as opposed to coast gives me a different attitude coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing is, you know how you see people walk into the bathroom with their phone.
Speaker 2: Does that gross you out? I can't listen. I'm not under the auspice.
Speaker 3: I'm not under the illusion that people don't take their phone into the but put it in your pocket or something when you walk in.
Speaker 2: If you're walking in with it in your hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I've seen Listen, guys do it differently than women do, because guys can stand at the urinals and stuff, but with one hand on your jojo on the other hand on your iPhone. It doesn't work for me, Like there's nothing that pressing that you can't give your body the attention it deserves. That's not the right, you know what I mean, put the phone down while you're doing that.
Speaker 1: So I saw someone and the only reason I'm outing this person is because I'm out myself.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I saw Dave Weeze last week walk into the bathroom with a cup of coffee in one hand, in the phone in the other and struggle to open the door because he had both of them, like two instruments for the bathroom. Anyway, So I love him, so I don't care. But still it's always odd when you see people. Today, I walked into the bathroom eating a cookie.
Speaker 2: I was on my way to the bathroom to.
Speaker 1: Go pee, and well, I think I do and Amy King had brought in some cookies. I see them I grab a cookie and I start eating it as I walk into the bathroom. And I see a stranger and he's walking into the men's room and he sees me eating the cookie as I walk into the bathroom, and I think, this guy thinks I'm a freaking monster, Like I am worse than the coffee phone guy. I'm a cookie person. I'm eating a cookie as I enter the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Ye, food doesn't that's not cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't care even a little bit, especially, I mean usually I would have, Like five years ago, I had been like, oh my god, a stranger just saw me walk into the bathroom with the cookie.
Speaker 2: Now I don't care. I just find it notable.
Speaker 3: I think it would be better to do that, to see you walk in with a cookie than to walk out with like half a cookie.
Speaker 2: You are a good friend.
Speaker 5: You are a good way to mitigate the situation trying to find a positive.
Speaker 2: That's very kind of you. There's a bunch going on today.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 3: This story about the Venezuelan and immigrants that were sent back to Venezuela and then a judge said turn those planes around, and Marco Rubio and President trumpetin like this, what I can't hear you what.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm too late.
Speaker 1: They're an international space airspace. They're not waiting for the okay to anyone. It's it's what is it, ask for forgiveness later? Yeah, no permission forgiveness later. I forget the saying that's all about this administration. But they're not even asking for forgiveness. They're just doing whatever they want to do when they want to.
Speaker 2: Do it right.
Speaker 3: It's just it's so we'll talk about that. We do know that there is supposed to be a conversation tomorrow between President Trump and President Putin about a potential ceasefire plan for Russia and Ukraine, so we'll talk about that. Of course, we dropped several on several hoothies over the weekend. That was a I don't know if you saw the image of President Trump standing in his golf attire with the headset on while he was watching from drone footage what was going on. I also have a surprise segment for you coming up a little bit later.
Speaker 2: What's it called. It's called surprise segment.
Speaker 1: I don't see it here on the list ten twenty as there's nothing happening there is that because it's a surprise.
Speaker 2: Look at mine. I wrote a surprise segment. Oh, it's one of those good stories and it is baseball season. You're gonna like it? Is it gonna make me cry? I don't think so this is not that much of a tear jerker.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of like a surprise segment for you. But no, I know how it ends, Okay, so it's not a surprise for me. Also, Motivational Monday. Late in the show, We're going to spin the wheel and listen to a great motivational speech or inspirational speech, whatever you want to call it, from a.
Speaker 2: Movie or TV show.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna need you all to go to David Vasse's social media and light this mfor up because he was supposed to come on with us, but he has bailed, and I think we need to light him up.
Speaker 2: Uh why did he bail? I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: It's not going to go well the real underscore DV guys, we need to light him up.
Speaker 5: I mean, what's he is in the morning? Saw he it's one in the morning and time, I don't care. You're on a trip with the Dodgers in Japan. It's like the biggest deal of everything since anything.
Speaker 2: Get on the horn, bro, it's anything. This is not faaring well for me. I'm supposed to have him on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Morning, Well, yeah, probably not, because apparently David Vassy just phones it in or doesn't or does.
Speaker 2: Not when when in wake up call, you're supposed to have him on right.
Speaker 6: At the top of the show because the game starts tomorrow three o'clock, damn our time, and so we're going to try to get on on it five. But at the eighth inning he has to be down on the field for post postgame interviews, so we might be cutting it close, depending on well this is not gonna go Well, yeah, that was really reliable.
Speaker 1: That's you know, what he used to be. But sometimes you know, he's gone big time.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I think I think what we're seeing is Dave Ass has gone big time on us. He's big timed us. He's big timed our hearts. He's big timed our hearts. Right, is your heart not connected to Dodger Baseball and show hey a Tani like everybody else, it's not in the city with their Dodger blue just bleeding out right now. The fact that David Vassa has freaking bailed on us.
Speaker 3: People are wearing the colors of the Sacramento as ah Amy's wearing a Sacramento as shirt.
Speaker 1: Right now, I feel like, since my name is Shannon, I've got a shamrock of I've got a tattoo of a shamrock adjacent to my ass.
Speaker 2: I don't need to wear a grain.
Speaker 3: I have something to tell you. Oh, okay, okay, I've never seen that tattoo.
Speaker 1: You have it?
Speaker 2: Well, you just told me where it was. Well, no, it's not that close to my eyes. You could. You can see it without seeing my ass.
Speaker 3: I can see it without having to go home to my wife and say I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. It just makes a better story and guess what happened at work today. It makes a better story for Asad jameson Big Dodgers storyline.
Speaker 3: By the way, again tomorrow three in the morning, our time is when first pitch happens between the Dodgers and Cubs. They'll pring the two regular season games tomorrow and then Wednesday morning they count again as regular season games in Tokyo. The Cubs, I believe, go back to Arizona and play a couple more spring training games before they start the season. Dodgers I think are coming back here. But the big storyline now is Mookie Betts. He has been sick. They when they landed in Japan, he wasn't feeling well. There was a report I saw this morning that said he's been completely scratched from both from the lineup for both games tomorrow and Wednesday.
Speaker 2: What does he have?
Speaker 3: They said, an un I don't know if it's an unknown virus or something, or if it's just they're not disclosing.
Speaker 2: It's clearly a virus. It's probably the flu of some kind. But you said, he looks noticeably leaner.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I saw him over the weekend, interviewed some He had taken some practice of infield stuff, and the reporter for MLB Network was clearly standing far away from him, asking him, like, how you feeling. What's going on? He's like, I'm holding in there. I'm just trying to, you know, stay hydrated and stuff. But I think they're going to send him home early, yeah, to get some rest and fluids and everything, because he looks like he's lost weight ten they said, as much as ten to fifteen pounds.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a that's a that's a serious ill. That's not just not a and he's not a giant guy.
Speaker 3: He's niney so so that's I mean, I don't wish that.
Speaker 2: I don't want you dropping that kind of weight. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've seen you doing your pushups getting your bikini body ready. I don't think you need to lose that much weight. It'll go crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to look like a malnourished teenage boy.
Speaker 3: We have to do some tattoo removal, like Mawana two, which is a movie that I.
Speaker 2: Saw last night. Why how did that come about? Have you seen Moana one? I had a couple of nieces. No, I have not. Oh you should have seen Molana one. You just skip right to two? Is not good? Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, guys, I'm not that invested in Mowana that I need to see the first one to understand the second one.
Speaker 2: Well, the first one was good though. Yeah, I heard that. I mean I heard that last night. They were like the song that the Eye Bends, the Staring at the Water song again that you're already speaking language. I am yep, all right.
Speaker 3: So surprise segments Motivational Monday Mixtape, Monday JoJo's Coming in We're going to talk about the iHeart Radio Awards.
Speaker 2: And why parties are dying? What kind of parties? Party?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Party? When's the last time you had a party at your house? Years? I rest my case. I just find no further questions. I find it easier for you to have the parties because you can leave whatever you want leave. I don't have to do anything. You blow up that bathroom. I can never wear a bathroom. That's what I look for in a good party. Can I blow up the bathroom? Amy King with a cookie in your mouth.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm just saying, if I mean, it's okay, if I am, just let's just rip the entire band aid off.
Speaker 2: Now. It's the poker adage. If you can't find the donkey at the table, it's probably you. When is there ever a donkey at a poker table? Fair donkey?
Speaker 3: See, then you're probably the donkey. You mean an ass No, I mean the guy that everyone's gonna pick on.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what they call a donkey and poker some people, do you really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Isn't it usually just the dumb ass. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you're looking around the table and you're like, doesn't seem like there's many dumbasses at this table.
Speaker 2: Then you're the one that everybody's looking at. Have you ever been the donkey? Yes? Oh yeah, Oh I'm sorry. You learn pretty quick. That's when you get up and leave.
Speaker 3: All right, there's a bunch of stuff going on today, and we've talked about a little bit of it. The bottom of the hour. We're going to get into what happened with this Venezuela and the immigrants sent to El Salvador, among other places, to go to one of the most notorious prisons in the Western hemisphere, and what the reasoning was behind these very active deportations the Alien Enemies Act from this eighteen sorry, seventeen hundreds that the President invoked to get them out of here.
Speaker 2: So that's all coming up.
Speaker 3: But a massive, massive series of storms has killed at least forty two people. These storms swept through the Midwest and the South the weekend, drenched parts of the northeast. This is a guy in Missouri who was trapped in his truck at one point because of all the debris. Tornado Missouri. What did I say, Missouri, I did.
Speaker 5: I apologize once everything I had to get out and cut trees off off the truck to be able just to get out of the truck.
Speaker 2: We ended up going through and cutting a bunch of trees out of the road to get ums and fire department down here.
Speaker 3: And then Charles Kelly is the head pastor of a church in Alabama and talked about the everybody in the in the church was watching their weather apps yesterday waiting for these storms to roll through.
Speaker 7: It was almost impossible to get into the location where I'm standing right now that night because of the debris in the road. The school kind of ended up in the road, and uh so Cruise were up here trying to clean that up and and take to take care of all the immediate needs. But it was it's pretty rough. Several people in the community said, it's just like what you what you hear about. It sounds like a freight train coming down the road. So there's a lot of noise and just a lot of debris. A lot of a lot of people will but in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 3: So a grand scheme of things, he said, they're lucky to be safe. You remember the Pico Rivera tornado from last week.
Speaker 2: They confirmed it was an EF zero. I mean, I love it. We in comparison just even hearing the Pico Rivera tornado exactly me. Yeah, But just to give you an idea, this wasn't.
Speaker 3: The Pika Rivera tornado was classified in EF zero, which is the weakest you can get. There was an EF two in Alabama that threw a school bus onto the roof of the high school. There were EF four tornadoes that touch down in other places with winds as high as like one hundred and seventy five one hundred and eighty miles per hour. I mean, it's the damage that you see from some of the of some of these locations is almost unbelievable, and that it rolls in and out so quickly.
Speaker 2: The school bus on the roof, that's like anti m stuff. Oh yes, I couldn't. I don't know why I didn't think of that. That's my only tornado real life experience. Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean, you didn't feel like you had to take to Facebook last week to tell everybody that you were safe from the Pica Rivera tornado.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm sure people did that.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, what is this story I'm seeing about the man in New York City eating a dead rat.
Speaker 2: That's pretty self explanatory. It's just a guy.
Speaker 1: It's just a mentally ill person eating a dead rodent. Yeah, and we're putting that in the news in several different publications.
Speaker 2: Well, how many times has it happened in New York City?
Speaker 1: It's I mean, the mentally ill probably eat dead rodents all the regular.
Speaker 2: Somebody catches it on video.
Speaker 1: And that's unfortunate. We are a dumb people that you'd click on that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: The Trump administration transferred hundreds of immigrants to El Salvador. The judge said, don't do it, and Trump said, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What if you say don't do it to this president, it's going to the top of the list of dues.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about what that is.
Speaker 3: In the White House explanation as to why they couldn't turn those planes around, that's all coming out.
Speaker 2: Hey, diet coke is a hell of a drug.
Speaker 3: You can always leave us a talkback message if you're listening on the app, just to hit that little button that you see, the little microphone button, and it leaves us a message.
Speaker 2: And we'll get to some of those as well.
Speaker 3: Don't forget Motivational Monday coming up late the show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while, I will get hooked on a golf tournament, the Players Championship yesterday.
Speaker 2: Sure it got to rain because the rain guy on the grass and the Quiet Birds.
Speaker 3: And then Rory McElroy and JJ spahd end up tied at the end of regulation in the final round yesterday, so they had to do a three hole playoff today, which spoiler alert, it's not a spoiler.
Speaker 2: They did it.
Speaker 3: Three a half hours ago, but Rory mcelwoy won. So but it was it was fun. It was I don't know why I get hooked on those things. What were we talking about Mowana? I saw Mawana too, that's all. Uh, And everybody said that the first one was much better.
Speaker 2: I see either one of them. I like the Coconut guys.
Speaker 1: I wish I knew what that. I keep saying to myself, you should see Moana.
Speaker 2: At some point.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I have this conversation, but it comes up enough to where people like, this is a really great movie that I'm like.
Speaker 2: I should I should check that out. Maybe i'll watch it today.
Speaker 3: All right, another earthquake last night, Malibu, about a three point nine, about quarter after eight at night. I'm getting mad because it feels like everybody's feeling these except me.
Speaker 1: Well, Deborah's going to be coming in in a little bit and I'm sure we'll get a full report calling it in her neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's had And I saw.
Speaker 1: Like this this visual this whatever what do they call when you create something on television with a map and different little alerts around the map, like a graphic thank you, Yeah, a graphic A quake map, And it was all around Debra's neighbor, like she's adjacent to like where this swarm of low great earthquakes is happening.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, man, I hope she doesn't see this. Dick Cheney's earthquake machine is on fire.
Speaker 3: The Trump administration transferred hundreds of immigrants to El Salvador over the weekend, even though a federal judge issued an order to temporarily bar deportations. Judge Boseburg, the US District Judge Boseburg issued this order Saturday to temporary block the deportations but prosecutor not prosecutors, but DJ lawyers said that the planes were already in the air, one of them had just El Salvador, the other one in Honduras. He verbally ordered the planes to be turned around, but the planes were not apparently told, and he did not include the directive in the actual in order. So there are I mean, by the letter of the law. It doesn't appear like the administration did anything wrong.
Speaker 2: They violated the spirit of the.
Speaker 3: Law right and that that's going to be an issue going forward. The White House is holding a news conference I think at the top of the hour, I mean their daily regular news conference, but this will definitely be one of the issues that comes up.
Speaker 1: When I first saw the alert about invoking the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight on my phone over the weekend, I think I said to my husband, I think we're at war question mark because it was invoked during the War of eighteen twelve and World War one and two to do just that we are at war, and so I'm like, I think I don't know about and that just goes to the state.
Speaker 2: Of the affairs of where we are today.
Speaker 1: You know, the alerts that come up on the phone, like, you know, Conan O'Brien's going to host the Oscars next time around. Trump invokes the Treaties, the Alien Treaties Act.
Speaker 2: Oh, Act of War.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so now we're at war and it's like alert on my phone.
Speaker 3: Well, we all have to remember a truth social post, a social media post is not policy. It's just a social media post. It can mean a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Sending the alerts to the phones. That's also a good point. I mean, it can mean a lot of things.
Speaker 3: It can mean that they're or it can indicate that there are other things in process. But as an example, President Trump wrote something about the pardons and commutations that Joe Biden signed with an auto pen.
Speaker 2: Yes, that they're all void.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, he can say that, but unless I mean, he could write it in truth social but there's a whole lot that goes into actually voiding a presidential pardon of some kind.
Speaker 1: That's an excellent point that you make. Just because we're getting these alerts, Trump does this. Trump says, this doesn't mean they're coming from the Oval Office in the form of an executive order. They're coming from truth social posts. For most, for the most part, maybe for at least fifty percent part. Well, and that's so you got to take those with a grain assault of did he is this law now?
Speaker 2: Is this really a thing?
Speaker 1: Or is this something he's opening about after three diet cokech at two in the morning.
Speaker 3: And this was what got him in trouble to classify documents thing because he relied on this kind of I don't want to say half baked. I don't know enough about it to call it that, but a seemingly half baked theory that the president thinking something is declassified means it is declassified.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, and that's well, I.
Speaker 1: Think that was a lawyer trick because that was definitely but he ran with it.
Speaker 2: Of course he did. Yeah, souse.
Speaker 1: I think Clinton and Biden all came up with those various excuses for documents wherever you found them.
Speaker 2: Well, and in this case next to Anthony.
Speaker 1: Wiener's genitals or next to the old jag and the garage and Delaware.
Speaker 2: He's saying is a corvette.
Speaker 3: He's saying, I forget that that that invoking the Alien Enemies Act from seventeen ninety eight actually gives him the authority to allow non citizens to be deported without a hearing, without going before an immigration judge or a federal court judge, and that the reason he can do that is because he says this is wartime. His definition of wartime is and he had said as much on Air Force One yesterday. Basically that these other countries, whether it's nicar Agwell, salvad or Venezuela, somebody is emptying out their prisons, insane asylums. Again, I'm echoing his words here and directing them to foment violence and whatever else on the streets of the United States of America, but that they're not wearing uniforms. They are an invading horde, and therefore we are at war with them. That's his reasoning for all of this. We do know that they're supposed to have some sort of a hearing. I don't know if it's today that we saw the judge when he ordered this issue, or when he ordered when he issued the order on Saturday, he did schedule one. I don't know if they have moved up the hearing simply because of the fact that all those guys were taken off the plane in a very coordinated and very public parade of shame.
Speaker 2: All of their heads were shaved.
Speaker 3: They were just shuttled off into that basically a prison for terrorists is what they call it.
Speaker 1: Well, true, Trump and Putin will be speaking tomorrow. They have a phone call all set up to discuss ending the war in Ukraine. This is something that Putin called for when he was presented with the potential ceasefire that has been spoken about. Was kind of crapt in in Saudi Arabia with the US delegation and the Ukrainian delegate. He said he wanted to talk to his US counterparts, and that is what will happen tomorrow. We will have all the latest on how that conversation could go down when we return.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We'll talk more about it next hour. But Butch Wilmore and Sunny Williams could be on their way home from the International Space Station as early as tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about what their bodies are going to go through, because everybody wants to know.
Speaker 3: The good news is they won't be alone in the return capsule. I don't know why that's good news to me, but that was reassuring for some reason. The two of them, and then two other astronauts that have been on the ISS for a while will be joining them when they climb into the capsule.
Speaker 2: I think it's late tonight.
Speaker 3: After a couple of hours at prep, they then detach from the International Space Station and it takes some wile and they'll supposedly touch down on the waters off a floor.
Speaker 2: It made you feel better that they weren't going to be alone, Is that what you said? Yeah, I don't know why. I don't know. You want other people to smell those two? Oh, trust me, the other people have been there longer than Sonny and Butch. So how long is that flight?
Speaker 3: Well, once they detach from the space station, it's supposed to be like one in the morning tomorrow morning, and then they touch down sometime in the evening, like four or five in the evening, So twelve fourteen hours, fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: And you're sitting like in a like a Disneyland teacup essentially with four people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, wow, you just sit there and stare at everybody. Well, people do it on airplanes all the time. Yeah, but you're not sitting there staring at each other. Well, I don't think they look at each other. They're all looking at it, not just like the teacup. So no, it's not circular like that. It's more like that when I think I'm a La caple. Oh okay, yeah, I think you sit for abreast. Okay, so it's like tower of Terror.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, probably smaller seats, but yes, I like that.
Speaker 1: You've decided that you're just going to agree with me on everything because that's safe for then.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, a bunch of California teams. Of course, in the March Madness in CUAA tournament. U see San Diego is a twelfth seed. In the South. San Diego State is in the one of the play in games, and then the Midwest confer the Midwest bracket. You'll see UCLA there at number seven.
Speaker 1: All right, So Trump and Putin will speak in a phone call tomorrow to discuss ending the war in Ukraine. The Kremlin has confirmed that today we are going in allegedly with wanting support for the thirty day ceasefire proposal. Announced the plan yesterday, saying there was a very good chance of reaching a deal. Here's the quote. We are doing pretty well, I think with Russia. He was a board Air Force one when he spoke to reporters, he said, we'll see if we have something to announce, maybe by Tuesday. To me, that means the deal is done well.
Speaker 3: The big piece is probably Yeah, because he used the term dividing assets. He said, the discussions have taken place about dividing up assets. He said, we will be talking about land, we will be talking about power plants. I think a lot of it has already been discussed at length by both sides, Ukraine and Russia. Yeah, I mean this level of discussion. Two presidents don't get on the phone with each other, especially about a situation like this, without there having been hours and hours and hours and hours of discussion on the levels below them, whether it's at the Secretary of State, Foreign minister, or even levels below that to work out some of those bigger chunks of negotiation that need to take place.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The idea that it looks like Russia is going to get everything it wanted, which is the eastern parts of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: What are we.
Speaker 1: Talking about in terms of what so is Ukraine getting anything out of this? I mean is, did Russia ask for let's just say ten and Ukraine gave up six?
Speaker 2: Or is Russia getting to ten?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know how the score is finally going to Okay, I mean, was there.
Speaker 1: A compromise in terms of I'm assuming it's all over territory?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, even if they are talking about the power plants that he was suggesting, those power plants exist, A lot of them exist in that south, in the Crimean Peninsula, in that area the Black Sea where they've been for since twenty fourteen. That aspect of it that may be done and sealed that they just rush is going to keep that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: About that part though. That was a sticking point a Crimea area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will announced. We'll see after the conversation.
Speaker 3: The other thing that happened over the weekend is that President Trump ordered Scentcom.
Speaker 2: To sprinkle just a few massive bombs over the Houthis there in Yemen. An Iranian general who has been supporting the Houthis said that they will respond decisively and destructively. We warned this as again the leader of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. We warn our enemies that Iran will respond decisively and destructively if they carry out their threats.
Speaker 3: We are not a nation to We are not a nation to live in hiding. We are a valid and legitimate system in the world. We announce it if we attack anywhere. Trump wrote on truth Social that he had ordered the military to launch these actions against the Hoothy terrorists in Yemen. Of course, this is the group that has taken over large portions of Yemen and has used the location there right along the Red Sea to launch a bunch of attacks on not just.
Speaker 2: Commercial ships but military ships.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend, they even launched several drones against one of our aircraft carriers in the region. So I can't do that without some sort of, hopefully a massive handslap from the American military.
Speaker 1: A scintillating trial going on in downtown LA and we will finally dig into it. This is the story of a famous hairstylist executive of a hair care giant, who was shot and killed. Now they believe, I prosecutors do that the wife was the mastermind of the plot to kill her husband, that she wanted the life insurance money, and she enlisted her lover a convicted sex offender in porn.
Speaker 2: Star to kill the guy. This is all playing out downtown.
Speaker 1: It's got all the makings of your next favorite podcast, and you'll be hearing it first here on our live podcast.
Speaker 3: What if they miss a part of the show, you can go back and subscribe to the podcast podcast you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when does that go up? I don't know. Every day, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ask any questions about things, logistical.
Speaker 2: Things, well, you seem to nail down.
Speaker 3: You know the phone number, the idea of spaceflight being a Disney teacup ride. You don't even know the phone number. Been here twenty years. I know Gary and Shannon will continue right after this.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.