Speaker 1: Best Deals this month on Amazon a week or so before Christmas of twenty twenty five. Got some deals that are recurring that you've probably seen before, and some new ones also in this list that I keep as a running list every month.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like I said, I keep this as a running list best deal this month. I had a different list for Black Friday last month, and I've had Prime Big Deals Day's list, but this list, I just kept it going. I didn't rename it to Christmas or anything, or end of year or anything like that, because most of the items in this list are still on deep discount and still best priced seen in thirty days listed in this kind of thing. Okay, so this is the best deal of the month in December of twenty twenty five, and this list. I'm going to keep this list going for a long time. I updated about what's a week, maybe a couple times a week, depending on what I find, because I go through my Amazon stuff nearly every day. So even if you're watching this video a month or two or six months from now, check out this list because it'll completely change in the next next few months. Stuff that's not no longer on sale will drop off. And stuff that is on sale will keep going. Also, don't let these tags fool you. You can see right here this Redivus RB forty eight FRS walkie talkie, these long range FS okay right, these are rugged walkie talkies. Red of Us actually sent me these. I asked them not to, as like I don't really care about FRS radios that much. They just don't appeal to me that much. And when I make a video about an FRS radio, I don't get a lot of watch time from it, so I don't think you guys care about it very much at all. But these are good radios if you want to give to your kid on a campsite or in the neighborhood, even when you're at home, something like that. And these are a ruggedized version of them. This is a two pack twenty five percent off right now for only sixty bucks and without ear pieces. You can get them with ear pieces, with the G type ear piece or with a voxier.
Speaker 2: Piece, so different styles there.
Speaker 1: But if you're interested in FRS radios, that's pretty much the only FRS radio I have on the list today. So you can see the tag underneath that one right there, it's listed as twenty five percent off Limited time deal, and the wolf Box is listed as twenty seven percent off Limited time deal. Now, this limited time deal has been going since early November, and they had a coupon code BF save thirty one that would increase this twenty seven percent off to a thirty percent off.
Speaker 2: That was during Black Friday BF for Black Friday.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's still going or not. You can try it and see that did work on Amazon at one point in time. But this is the this Wolfbox G nine hundred Try Pro cabin version. I actually upgraded this this cabin camera which you can see right there in the screen right now. I got that one with mine. I'm like, I don't need a cabin camera. I don't really see the point in that. A few of you commented on that video and gave me some good scenarios for where that might work out. I don't need that personally for me, so I purchased They sent me this camera for free. I purchased the first one they sent me this version for free. I upgraded my version inside the truck, and I bought a second one of these outside cameras to go into the third port on the Tripro camera for a front bumper camera. So I'm gonna be putting that on soon. But if you're interested in like a very very good dash cam, very well working, very reliable, comes with its own SD card, ready to go, put it in the truck or the GEP or whatever and you're just ready to go. This is the one I'm running right now. I've been real happy with it. Hat in the truck for a couple months now. I've been very pleased with it. So but don't let these tags full you. You see the red tags there, twenty five percent off the Red of US, twenty seven percent off the wolf box, this Alliance Alliance HD one here if we click in and go here, it has this tag also forty percent off lowest price in thirty days one nineteen for that radio right now. And this bowfing UV five our Mini is eighteen percent off. Not the lowest price in thirty days, or at least not marked that way, but it's still eighteen percent off, So thirty eight dollars for that radio right there. So pretty much everything this list has some sort of discount on it today. I just went through the list earlier this morning and made sure everything was up to date and it is. So there's a UV five ur Mini for twenty percent off and it comes with a bunch of extras, so it's a little bit higher than that last one we just looked at, but because it comes with these extras, including that very flat long range antenna, so that's kind of cool. There this Anchor powerbank power station. Okay, this guy right here, twenty four percent off right now, I've got one of these in the RV. I use it the little pop up light there. When we went camping in Colorado earlier this year in July twenty twenty five, I used this inside of my Xell tent as a night light before I went to bed. I used it to charge my phone, my camera, and my Meshtastic device all at night. And I never had to recharge this device to this power station during our six day trip in Colorado. So it stayed in my tent the whole night and the whole time the whole week, and I never had to recharge it. It recharged my devices every night. I was very happy with that unit.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: These Ogree camping light string string lights. I have three, maybe four sets of these right now. They're USBC rechargeable you just charge them up during the day, you can string them up. They've got various colors, various flashing patterns. You just roll them out through this spool that they come on. Twenty one percent off right now. Great stocking stuffer. This would be a great stocking stuffer right now. You can get these overnighted to you. If you live in a prime area, you can get these overnighted to you normally twenty three ninety nine, eighteen ninety nine right now, So it really depends on the area you live. But to me, I live in the North Texas area, Dallas for Worth area, major metropolitan area. I can get these overnighted to me. But we've got more than a week until Christmas at the time of this recording, so plenty of time to get that for stocking stuffer. This foldable keyboard is still on sale twenty four percent off right now. Works great with a Raspberry Pie or even with to your phone. You'd have to probably modify this USB A plug to a USB C for some of the USB C phones, but you could totally use that on a phone if you really wanted to. Or a tablet would be good too. Bluetooth wireless keyboard these I NIU power stations. Here, This one right here is still on sale for eight percent off. This is a forty five watt ten thousand million empower, And this one right here is a twenty five thousand milli empower one hundred watt. Okay, so they just I must have. I know, I left this one in here. This one's not on sale, but it will be again soon because of these IONIU power stations, they go on and off sale all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the.
Speaker 1: Current one that I'm carrying because it has if you see at the bottom left corner right there, it has a one hundred watt out port. And I carry this one in my backpack right now. It's a little bit thicker and heavier than the previous one I carried, but it will charge your phone in about forty five minutes. If it's totally dead, we'll charge it about forty five minutes. So port on the bottom right there that you can see in the screenshot. So I really really really like this unit here. In fact, I've got the mini size, not the classic size.
Speaker 2: So oh there we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's I should click around in my own stuff right now, This mini size right here is twenty six percent off. This is the one that I actually here. These the same unit. I've got the black one, I've got the mini size. It is thicker and shorter but a little bit heavier than the previous ones I had, and twenty six percent off right now. So all of these IU power stations are really really great. Meaddy battery twelve old eight ompire lithium eleven percent off right now. These chargers right here, I've had a couple of these. I let one sitting out and ruined it, so I replaced it almost immediately because these are really great chargers. These are very very noisy, very arified noisy. You don't want to be charging a battery with one of these if you're running an HF radio. Okay, So just little disclaimer and heads up on that fourteen percent off only sixty dollars right now. But if you want to charge your battery at night, hook this thing up, go to bed, let it charge over night, get up.
Speaker 2: In the morning. Your battery is going to be fully charged.
Speaker 1: So it works well for different chemistries AGM Lippo four and all of Bowfang UV five R walkie talkies.
Speaker 2: Look at this. Check this out.
Speaker 1: This is probably the best price I've ever seen on a Balfaning UV five r. Okay, this is a two pack for twenty eight bucks, So fourteen dollars a piece, fourteen twenty five apiece, twenty one percent off right now. Double pack arrives after Christmas. Need gift sooner, send Amazon gift card, that kind of thing, So not fast shipping on that. But if you're just looking at stuff for yourself, Balfang two pack for twenty eight bucks, I don't think you can beat that right now. These hover air drones are still on sale thirty nine percent off. They come out with a new version recently. I've got one of these. It works well, it has a follow mode. I really like the way it works for doing video b roll and whatnot. So Robert and I've Digital Rancher. We're working on getting our drone license so we can legally use drones on our monetized YouTube channels. Right now, I just use this on private property. I have one hundred and seventy five acres of a hunting lease. That's a little bit north of mean. I use it on private property right now, but I haven't used it in a while. I use it to kind of tinker around with. That's all I really use it for.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: This NCOR power bank right here, thirty four percent off, sixty dollars, ten thousand million amp hour, fifteen wide ultrafast mag Safe charging. So it's got this mag Safe wireless charger on the front of it here and a little screen on the side.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Another Anchor power station twenty five thousand million EMP hours thirty five percent off right now, get that one overnighted to you. That'd be a great stocking stuffer too. Eighty seven dollars a little bit high for a stocking stuffer, But if you've got a Techi friend, a camper hiker, a ham radio guy, outdoorsman, something like that, this is a great gift for somebody in that realm Nermac twelve ten out hour battery Lizia myronphostphate battery only thirty one dollars. This goes great in a QRP radio like the FX one field, FTX one field, sorry, and the IC seven oh five. Any of your little QRP radios would be great for that. On sale right now. This Miati right here, and now we saw Miati right up here, this eight ampower. These are kind of redundant. I guess this thirty six empower shows unavailable. Item may be unavailable in size, So this thirty six empower is actually unavailable right now. But if we click into this you can see the eight amp hower is a seven percent off. This is the battery that I have in my man pack for my FtM six thousand vhf UHF portable man pack that I carry around with me. They've got a fifteen ampower for eleven percent off right now as well. The thirty ampower and the thirty six ampower two are not on sale at the time of this recording, but you never know. These things kind of come and go. So I'm going to leave that one here because two of the four versions are on sale, and you can check that as time goes on. These I and I USBC cables are fantastic thirty four percent off of those right now. It's a two pack six point six feet and just really good for charging all of the things. This right here is actually not on sale. I could remove this the last time I spoke about this. The Bourbon Whiskey gift set for Mendown. You can smoke cocktails with that smoke bourbon, smoked scotch, smoked whiskey. Really cool thing to do there, And the last time I mentioned that, several of you grabbed it. I can see what you're buying on through my affiliates link that I share, but I can't see who's buying it. I don't know who's buying it. I could just see how many clicks it got. So I'm going to leave that there for now and hopefully they'll put that back on sale between now and the end of the year. Boufing UV five R M. This is a dirty radio. I tested one of these as a two pack for sixty bucks. I think that UV five R Mini or that UV five R that's earlier in the list is better. This one right here comes with a lot of accessories though, Okay, and you know what, the spectral purity of this radio might vary because the quality control is not that great out of that factory. Another I and IU desk charger with the wireless charging and the magnetic charging there twenty four percent off of that right now. So that's everything from my right now, and by the time you watch it, I might have changed a couple of these things in here.
Speaker 2: Because, like I said, I keep this as a rolling list.
Speaker 1: This list will always be live on my Amazon store. I am an Amazon associate. I do Narn commissions from most of these items, So I thank you guys for using these links. It does help to support the channel and move it forward. Let me know what you found on Amazon this holiday season. Put a comment below, let me know what the name of it is. You can't put a link below. I've got links blocked to prevent all the spambots on YouTube. But let me know what you found this holiday season on Amazon. I might put it in the list later on seventy three guys, and we'll catch you next time.