Speaker 1: And here you go.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention please? The show starts in ten nine eight seven, six, five four three two fun go.
Speaker 1: What is up? Guys? How is everyone doing it today? I hope everybody stay and save the second podcast of the day.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do I just wanted to say, what's.
Speaker 4: Yum kahm.
Speaker 5: Work for? Is this?
Speaker 2: Yeh?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 7: Bright?
Speaker 1: Good morning guys. How was everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Yum?
Speaker 1: I just wanted.
Speaker 5: Un break?
Speaker 1: Good morning guys. How is everybody? Hope everybody is staying safe this morning? This is my second stream of the day, y'all. This is my second stream of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but good morning guys. Mhmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, everybody that does want to like and retweet this life tweet, go ahead. What's up guys, Good morning, good morning, good morning. How are you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys, DoD doo.
Speaker 1: Damn it? Yeah, Hey, what's up, Kelly? What's up? I'm here? Hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm just backstage doing some stuff.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? I met Kelly through sooner. Hold on.
Speaker 4: MHM.
Speaker 3: H m.
Speaker 7: M yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know that?
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Now on sooner? Now you can put your uh you can put your YouTube channel on your sono m yeah, yeah, guys, go check out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people. Sorry if I'm not talking a lot of times. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. You could actually put your your stuff. I didn't know until I went to my saddens or something like that. I went in social media stough. Oh jesus, my friend gave so. My friend was very nice enough to let me use his pro plant is pro scenes on.
Speaker 5: His even Bucks.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well.
Speaker 5: Mhm yuh yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, guys, I do have a little girl for you guys.
Speaker 7: By the way, of anybody.
Speaker 1: That doesn't want to buy me a coffee, there you go. But I do have a Patreon here it guys.
Speaker 5: No m mhm, dumn some borderers.
Speaker 7: We all right, hold on, I'm giving you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, like I was trying to say, there you go, there's a little something by the way, like I was trying to say before I had to get interrupted. Here is one year free of my page you're on courtesy of me. There's one. There's one year free courtesy of me. There's two more spots.
Speaker 7: On that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what the Tory Bridge?
Speaker 6: Are you even here though? Been here here?
Speaker 1: I was giving you manager moderator, Kelly, I took. I gave you manager moderator. Yeah, anybody that does want to support m hmm. Only if anybody that does want to support this channel?
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: But good morning guys. How is everybody doing? I just wanted to do a stream this morning? Yeah? What's talk guy? I'm just I'm too. What's up guys? Anybody that does want to check the patreon out, go check the Patreon out. Alright, I'm gonna end here. Love you guys.
Speaker 6: Talk to you guys later.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. I'll see you guys later. I might do a stream yard soon. Love you guys.
Speaker 3: A