Speaker 1: Why, Hello, frand Welcome to Interns, Johnny Morning Shows on demand podcast. Make sure you listen to the show live every Monday and Friday on Hot ninety ninety five and dc Z one O four three and Baltimore on Today's show with War of the Roses, Why a Cat makes Her think her Man the Sheeting, and plus why is your person in the Doghouse? Enjoy and your morning show and a happy Monday friend. Welcome to the show, Internsjohn is my name Sace.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello Rose, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: Eric's your hoodies here? Saver here as well. Big day today, National Sons and Daughters Day. Look at us, We're being celebrated today. We are Today's our day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also National Playing the Sand Day.
Speaker 4: Oh you should do that more? Yeah you should, yes.
Speaker 1: And National Kinetics sanday I just like the sand from Mike Shrepper image where it's like, uh, it's like the cool stuff you don't get, you'll get you stuck your hands. You I'm talking about sure like sandkits you can play with.
Speaker 4: Like like the commercials and with your kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shapper imagism like a little like jar of like fake sand you can play with your hands will get sicky. Because it's like not real sand. Okay, it's like flum back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sand, so it's cool.
Speaker 5: I just don't know what you're talking about, but I believe it. Could google it, girls, I could google it. I'm not going to play with.
Speaker 1: It and then be like, oh wow that you ever been to the Sharper Image store back in the day at the mall when the said those No, really, it's like the store like the cool gadgets that you can nobody can afford that, all the back massagers and like the massaging chairs.
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 2: What is the point of this storm? But like you go in and you play with everything.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Yeah, I'm not gonna buy anything, and I don't know if anybody ever did. I don't know how that store standing business for as long as it did. But here we are, correct.
Speaker 4: Is it like Brookstone?
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of yeah, basically the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been to that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I will say kinetic sand is not something that I would normally be like hell yeah, but Charlie has kinetic sand and it is pretty fun to play with. It's very stressfully, but it's like played it kind of is It's like it's like slow motion sand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's kind of like, yeah, you sold on you yet.
Speaker 8: No I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not bringing any kind of sand into my apartment. No, no, no, I know I saw the picture. I was like Shelby's kinetic though, guys, I know, I just don't want I don't need to fav.
Speaker 1: Regular sand and imagine connexs.
Speaker 4: No, we only had to talk about this for five minutes because you're not going to sell me on it.
Speaker 5: But if you know anyone who has kids, it's a really good gift idea trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Locke went on today War of the Roses a little bit for seven got your dough you take its seven thirty five sauce. How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 5: On Friday, I had a pool day. I ended up going a little bit too hard. I did call you probably fifteen times. I know, we had a lot to talk about, you know. Uh so that was really well.
Speaker 1: The best was drunk. Shelby was lying to me about her evening and.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't even want to talk about that were I made up a rumor about myself and I spread it so hard and then I found out it was a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because he first called me and I really thought it was true though, I could tell you a little bit tips and like what did you do today? And it's like maybe ten o'clock it's like a to the pool. I'm like really, And then had the conversations She's talking about going out, and I go, I thought you went to the pool and he paused, like I caught you. I was like, bro, and then you said you were kicked out of the bar, and I was like for what you said for flashing to go huh.
Speaker 5: John, I said, I didn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but you found out that.
Speaker 2: Was a lie though, yes it was.
Speaker 5: So I woke up horrified on Saturday morning about that that I didn't I really thought that that happened.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I had a character for you, That's why I was so yeah, I just I so I may have that room about myself. And then on Saturday I got the pleasure of celebrating your birthday. That was really fun. Love to have a GLIZZI. I didn't stay that long. I got really bad headaches. So I really had a bad fomo because I saw all the fun pictures and everything on on Instagram.
Speaker 1: While listeners came out as laugh fun.
Speaker 5: No, I had really bad fomo. And then yesterday I went to brunch with you and your aunts.
Speaker 4: It was lovely.
Speaker 5: We went to Hide Ye Hide Social if you've heard of it. That was really fun too, and just getting to see your aunts. Your aunts are so fun.
Speaker 1: They're hood Yeah there hoot. Yes. So it was Shelby Sauce Presents. Intern. John's birthday party was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: I did feel bad because on Saturday people kept wishing me happy birthday and then coming like saying that they're going to be meeting up with me, and I really like clarified to all these people at dm ME. I was like, no, it's not my birthday. I just did it so that people would know that it's John's. I don't know it works.
Speaker 2: It was fun talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun. It was a fun weekend. And then I just chilled. I was chilled after that.
Speaker 1: I wrot how about you? It was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was pretty good we had. It was a pretty busy weekend.
Speaker 7: So I had a friend in town that I haven't seen in a few years, and that was so much fun. So she finally got to meet Georgia and hang out with the girls, and she brought her son over so everyone was just playing.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of chaos. It was a lot of fun. And then yesterday went to the in laws, which.
Speaker 7: Was I mean, it's always fantastic going I'm very blessed where I have the best in laws, so it was very fun going over there.
Speaker 2: And yesterday was my.
Speaker 7: Dad's seventy fifth birthday, so got to talk to him. It was really cute because we were in the car and Charlie was singing Happy Birthday to him.
Speaker 2: Like the entire time. That fun, it was. It was a good weekend.
Speaker 1: That's dorrible my weekend. So Friday when golfing, we're different. DJ Rise played horribly but apparently it's like one of the hardest courses in the area and so I lost am the balls. That was very exciting. Of course, Pde I think it's what's called something like their PD die something like that. I guess the guy had designed the courses known for like making them impossible. I would it was like Brandon's like we're playing Mario golf and it's on the hardest level. Like imagine those types of courses where it's like how does this make sense? Very beautiful, It's very fun. And then on Friday night went to see the new movie Weapons with our friend Shane. It was a really good movie. It has like one hundred percent round tomatoes, which like rynd tomatoes. Can he trust it every time?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: However, the critics score and the audience score was about like one hundred and ninety two percent. So yeah, but it was funny. So got into the movie and it's one of those setups where, like most of the theater now, I think the newer ones, they said she in pairs, so it's like two too two seating, but like they'll have like the one off on the side though in case somebody wants to go by himself, which I've used that plenty of times. So I booked the seating for online. I was like, okay, me and Shane together and I'll book myself next to that the one seat because probably nobody's gonna be there on Friday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Guy comes in and he's talking on the phone throughout the previews, No big deal, previously cares can tell he's talking to I assume would be his wife about how he wants to come back home. That's all I can hear him saying, no, it is not a good conversation. So about five minutes for the movie starts, this man walks out of the theater. So I could tell on the phone, like this conversation he's nowhere near the.
Speaker 8: End of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, is not for a movie.
Speaker 2: Theater.
Speaker 1: Guys missed the movie. He comes back in like twenty five minutes in the movie. I'm like, dude, you are I'm not gonna please don't ask me.
Speaker 5: You missed so much everything, especially at the beginning of a movie. Like sometimes in the middle you can miss a little bit, but like not the beginning.
Speaker 1: And so he's asked me questions, but so well.
Speaker 2: Him crazy behavior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he was like, I have thing, I have nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: And then so on Saturday was the birthday party. Picked up my aunt Bridget in my crazy on Tileen. Yes, they got to come to hide and have dinner. That was pretty cool to have them to see the restaurant, which is very exciting. And then those two those two ladies threw down.
Speaker 5: They did I thought they were drinking water they did too. Yeah, really they drink water.
Speaker 1: Because so we had a couple of drinks and then like they we were have like put the vodka in like the glasses serving and so it is hard to tell. Yeah, I was sniffing, pouring and like if you a couple of drinks in, you can't really taste the vodka. And so they were like drinking. I yaes, it's good thing.
Speaker 10: Game.
Speaker 1: We're having water, that's the vodka.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they were lit. They were having fun though.
Speaker 1: And chorus crazy on Tileen brought in a giant bag of Lucky Charm's marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Which I mean, yeah, I would be disappointed if she didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, it ended up being kind of the hit of the party.
Speaker 4: It was, and they are still at Hide, Yes, yesterday he was carrying them around.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then so I had textings our good friends D I met and Kyle Cromer came out because from the comedy show, and D said, quote, I ate way too many Lucky Charms and then I said, no such thing. D. He said, there's like ten videos of me and strangers having Lucky Charms, which Kyle said, you're holding the bag of marshmallows in the bar. At one point I turn around and I see in the DJ booth my two aunts are behind the great DJ flips dancing like bottle girls. I'm like, it's time to go. Lucky though, yeah, I was like, if they were anywhere else they have been, they've been dragged out.
Speaker 5: First of all, the pictures and videos that I saw are hilarious of them in the DJ booth, but also like, you're so lucky.
Speaker 4: They had such a good time.
Speaker 1: Well at one point, so I got them out of there. So I was like, they've spent a long day, and so I don't want anybody out. One of them told me it's probably time to go. I think, at least I remember somebody saying that maybe they didn't, And I was like, you right, got they got back home and they were good to go. So it's a lot of fun. Yes, Tody, you might if.
Speaker 11: You have a frocket anyone that went to John's birthday party this weekend the front pocket, yes, check it because More probably sprinkled the marshmallows in there. She inm More was was dooring it up because she would grab them from D and then she and D would put them in people's front pockets.
Speaker 1: Later next morning, wake up, he go, Hell he's here. They could that's that's act hilarious. I'm sure the bag of marshmallow will stay.
Speaker 4: At the bar for oh yeah, long time, but I would say over half of it's gone though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of surprising because.
Speaker 5: Yesterday when Rebecca was walking around with it, I was like, wow, that's a lot of hands that probably been that.
Speaker 4: Bag to get.
Speaker 1: But it was a lot of fun. A lot of listeners came. I saw the listeners who the woman who broke her ankle a couple of weeks so outside not our place, of course, somewhere else. But it was just a lot lot of fun. A lot of folks listen to the show step by, and I wasn't the hangover on Sunday. It was okay, I know, yeah, I was like, wow, I was So here's the other problem because I had told myself and the bartends, like, hey, I'm probably gonna drink a lot of soda water and lime because I don't want to be miserable on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I had done well and then with a matter of like six minutes, I somehow did four green tea shots and we're gone.
Speaker 5: That's actually when I left because I had been offered too and then the second one I gave away and then I was like, oh, there's more coming.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: So there it is. I was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Fine, it was funny.
Speaker 1: Video up on the Instagram at why Miss Radio. Rose has the three things you need to comment What you got for us?
Speaker 7: We're talking about the Orioles hosting Literacy Night to support Baltimore students from.
Speaker 12: The city that changes the world. Here's Rose with three things you need to know for your Monday.
Speaker 1: Rose What you Got Bros.
Speaker 7: DC's police Sheep has put a special curfew zone in place in the Navy Yard area. Police Sheep Pamela Smith announced a curfew zone on social media yesterday morning, and that decision was made after a juvenile reportedly shot at a group of kids using a stolen gun on Saturday.
Speaker 2: So the special curfew applies.
Speaker 7: To anyone seventeen years old or younger and will be effect starting will be in effect starting at a PM, and that curfew will remain in effect tonight and tomorrow. Just so you know, So, Amtrak announced that they'll be launching their newest train, which is called the Next Gen Acella, and it'll be able to hit top speeds of one hundred and sixty miles per hour, So it's going to connect Boston, New York, Philly, and Washington, d C. And it's going to make their debut on August twenty eighth. Now, according to the company, the train is going to have wider seats, USB ports in those seats and free five G Wi Fi for its riders, which is pretty nice. That rollout of the new trains won't be complete until twenty twenty eight, but again, it's making its debut on August twenty eighth of this year. And these new trains ten miles per hour faster than the current Ascello models changes will be.
Speaker 2: It's a smoother, quieter ride, and I mean, we still have a.
Speaker 7: Ways to go when it comes to high speed rails compared to other countries, but this is a step in the right direction. And the Orioles and care First, Blue Cross Blue Shield are teaming up for Literacy Night and it is happening tomorrow, August twelfth at Oriel Park and they're encouraging fans to bring new books for Baltimore students. Donations will benefit five city schools and can be dropped off at multiple stadium gates and The event will feature activities plus a reading by Orioles legend Cal Ripken Junior, which is pretty cool. They're also care First is also going to be donating tablets to Harlem Park Elementary and middle schools to support literacy programs, so which is really cool and fun. Fact ahead of the game, the team plays autograph books and ticket in the little free libraries across Baltimore. That's so if you have a little free library, we love them because they're just fantastic.
Speaker 2: Maybe just like go chuck to see if there's any books or tickets for a gander. I love it, I rode. Those are the three things you know for the day you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I have said before that if I ever found myself a situation where I do something stupid and get hurt or injured, let me die if it's embarrassing, like, don't call the police, don't call nine on one, because I don't want when you search my dame to be you know, radio personality goes to hospital for having remote control somewhere, shouldn't go.
Speaker 5: But don't you think that they would already report that if you did pass away.
Speaker 1: I got to not be your fourth though.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean just like like you're just gonna be so checked out from reality.
Speaker 1: Well I'll be done.
Speaker 5: Well no, I know, but like you just like wanted to like not have to acknowledge like that you did something stupid.
Speaker 1: You did you guys have to defend that, not me, because I'll be on Okay, So do you.
Speaker 2: Want me to make up a lie? I feel like we've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason I bring this up. This woman in California was that Chuck E Cheese Leicester'sday Chuck E Cheese, fantastic place place to be a kid. When she decided to go inside a kids game called snow Day, she got her arms stuck somehow. Firefighters had to come and free her.
Speaker 4: Oh God.
Speaker 1: In the game, kids go in a large phone booth I shaped like a chamber. Balls dropped the top. You're supposed to grab the balls, put them in a whole certain amount of time. Yeah, got The woman got her whole arms stuck inside the hole, so she was trapped. She couldn't move so painful. Naturally, there's a lot of people around there with cell phones. Yes, so they all took photos of her being stuck inside the machine.
Speaker 4: Why don't you putting her whole hand up in that.
Speaker 1: That's like the whole thing, ma'am so as an adult too, or like, was she trying to like steal prizes from Chuck E Cheese so it took firefighters twenty two minutes to rescuers? Oh man, at that point, let me die?
Speaker 4: What you know that that's so dumb like that?
Speaker 5: I mean, I wouldn't want to die with that, Like is an embarrassing Sure, yes, it's like, hey, so you're teaching your kids how to cheat?
Speaker 4: It sounds like yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're saying it's unclear why she went into the game or how she got suck. Could be an accident, could be whatever. But the best part is is she stay at Chuck E Cheese afterwards. I mean, she didn't go home, Like I got time for me to adjust and think about life, Mike, I'm just gonna stay here.
Speaker 4: Get especially if she's there with her kids. They probably were like, we're not ready.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, Well, if I was with somebody did that, I'd probably walk away.
Speaker 4: I would personally want to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got this.
Speaker 5: I've done enough today in this establishment.
Speaker 1: I'm not a trained professional. I got tokens I need to.
Speaker 4: Use I clearly I am not good at games.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you want to grease from pizza to them.
Speaker 1: Do something, yeah, or just to the star. But James Franco go that route, you know, uh he cut his arm off that one movie. Oh god, you guys aren't filmed. Guys like nearly not got your tickets to see do? She at the Anthem seven point thirty five. This morning everything is celebrity. Sauce has her entertainment of port coming next, what you got for us?
Speaker 5: She's Disney Stars Reunited, Yesterda, I'm gonna tell you who hang on my.
Speaker 1: Happy first day Stafford County, which is crazy that nobody here is even close to me on the same time. No, it's kind of like soon. I think there's probably a group text when all the county is so hey, hopefully you start at the same time. They go no, But if we take vacation and say.
Speaker 4: No, because isn't Fairfax next week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mocxact week after and Baltimore is in there. It's I can't imagine if you had kids in different schools in the same county. It's like, oh, this kid starts today, Yeah, one starts next week. The other one starts at two pm on a Thursday. At Okay, that makes sense wild There would be times like in Minnesota, we come back at the first day school be a Thursday. Yeah, and my mom would be why would they start on Thursday? Go, yeah, I used to go to school here. I have no idea. I agree. So Stafford, we appreciate you, welcome back. Let's doday. Everything is celebrity sauce has or entertainment apart which you have for us.
Speaker 5: So maybe waking up this morning, it kind of feels like two thousand and eight because the Jonas Brothers and Demi Levado, they brought us back to the Camp Rock days as a surprise performance during the Jonahs Brothers Jonas twenty Greetings from Your Hometown tour, which kicked off yesterday at Metlake Stadium in New Jersey. They did perform a medley of songs from two of the Camp Rock movies, including Got A Find You, This Is Me, Went Change a Thing, and basically It's it's been nearly seventeen years since the original premiere, and it made rumors regnite basically that maybe there's gonna be a Camp Rock three. There is no official announcement that that's happening.
Speaker 4: But I do have a click, so.
Speaker 1: It's good to have Demi back. And it was no song but like you her tickdok to that girl. Yeah, probably it's the best vocals on that class of singers for sure.
Speaker 4: I love damiel Vado, I love that. I love that.
Speaker 5: Also that song had its moment on TikTok again like right it back. But yeah, so I thought that was really cool. Also, Jonas Brolers are gonna be here tomorrow at Jiffylube. I almost said it like Jiffulube and we will be there as well, so make sure you look out for us. And uh, this is a speculation, but fans are thinking that Kendall Kendall, Kylie Jenner and Tomyde Shallow may have broken up. So the rumor started after she has been posting breakup theme songs on Instagram like Juck Buckley's lover you should come over and then I don't know how to say the same, but crying, laughing.
Speaker 4: Loving and lying is another one.
Speaker 5: They're emotional songs about breakups, longing, heartbreak.
Speaker 4: H And also she hasn't been seen what.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a am status message.
Speaker 4: It does but the right now, the crying, laughing, loving and lying.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a song you would listen to John respectfully, just throwing it out there. Uh why because you're You're like, oh my god, I'm living, laughing and loving, but said today I'm crying, lying, laughing, loving. Anyway, they have been seen together in public in a month, and Timothy, you know, he's been pretty busy with you know, Dune Messiah.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, they have been days since twenty twenty three. They haven't this bout together. So people are just worried.
Speaker 5: And a few weeks ago we talked about how there's a new Airbud it's in the works called Airbud Returns, and now the search is on for a new Airbud dog like a barge and adorable casting call basically is what I'm getting at. So, keeping with the legacy of the character, they if you have a pure bet bread Golden Retriever and you think that your for baby could be a star, you can actually sign up to have your dog try out. So go to Returns dot airbud dot com and even if your dog isn't chosen, you will be eligible to pick prizes like Airbud Jersey Sign movie merch and a trip to the premiere in La so Airbud Returns will hit theaters next summer. If you look for something to watch night, there's not a ton on TV. We got Bachelor in Paradise on ABC. Below Deck is on Bravo. A Sorority Mom's Guide to Rush is on Lifetime. It's just about Bama Rush. Yeah, and then I did watch The Hunting Wives. I haven't finished it, but so far pretty good.
Speaker 1: I mean, Rush Season on TikTok is also.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's why imagine panel of that and then still paying to go to school? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Crazy great? Thank yousaus You're welcome. If you need something to listen to your thoughts, shower b podcasts out talking about the Friendship Test. You can check it y Miss radio dot com. Two things real quick, It's not been a good run for cruises as of late. There was the the poop Deck, the poop Cruise, poop Cruise, Yes, I'm gonna say that, yet that documentary Titanic recently come back, this video and viral over the weekend, and like, I never been on a cruise, I'm sure I know. You're probably the best time of the worst Sun Canyon.
Speaker 4: I only went once I was fourteen.
Speaker 1: So the there's this huge Royal Caribbean Icon of the Seas, which I guess first launch in twenty twenty two, has like a water slide. This is some found destination stuff. The panel on the slide broke and somebody fell through it. Oh my gosh, is it Is it one of those water sides that go off the ship. No, it's one that's up in the air. Yeah, kind of, but you're you're probably four stories in the air and then it's over the pool. So I can't play the video because people are screaming because somebody fell through. But a passenger of the ship's being treated for injuries after falling from the water slide on the deck below. Yeah, the incidentt oc Curve when a glass pane broke on the side setting the passenger falling videos Ever where people are on stop the slide because that's the craziest thing if the person top doesn't see it.
Speaker 3: This that's true.
Speaker 1: Oh they said the gas is being treated for his injuries. I what do you think that's gonna be one hundred million?
Speaker 4: But oh they're definitely name the ship after you.
Speaker 5: But also I don't know a lot about cruise ships medical departments, but that's not where I want to be getting treated, especially for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then if that's your buddy, Hey, that sucks to you. Can I go back out there though?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's like am I am? I so a lot of tough fun.
Speaker 1: If that was like when we were down Universal, which is fantastic. Yeah, if I got hurt, I would tell you guys to go back to the pool. So I know you'd want to go to the pool.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, hey, so you want me to stay here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's there's that. I also, I'm sending you guys, this is TikTok real quick because this video and viral in Canada. In Vancouver, a black bear entered somebody's home, okay, looking for food. I'm gonna play you in the audio of the person that confronted black bear because it is one of the funniest things I think you'll see today. Hold on as the family Pomeranian who sees the bear. If you watch the video put up at Weymous Radio, the bear, I think is just so scared because I'm a big black bear.
Speaker 4: It doesn't know what this little animal is.
Speaker 1: And then there's a little devil and like little dogs have no idea how big they are. No, but that Pomeranian is that bear could kill a human.
Speaker 4: I mean like the the dog was like, I signed up to protect this house and I'm not. I'm not backing.
Speaker 1: There's only one of us. I get the food, I get the scratches. You can just you can leave and go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: He flies down the stairs through the backyard.
Speaker 1: Chasing the bear into the woods like one, I'm gonna chase you into your home, like.
Speaker 2: You know what you like chasing you out of the house. I'm chasing you into the wood.
Speaker 1: Yes, and don't come back.
Speaker 4: The bear is really cute too.
Speaker 1: You have the dogs and come back leg see. And you guys tell me to not bark at things.
Speaker 4: You guys say too much.
Speaker 1: I literally just saved our entire family from certain disaster. A video upon the socials at WYMUS Radio. Let me get to this next two Science put this out over the weekend. What are the most attractive hobbies a dude can have? Monday's me we catch cheeters war the ros is on intern John your morning show, How a cat photo has or thinking something is up? Is he cheating? We'll find out just after seven. This came out over the weekend, Sauce, send this to me. The most attractive hobby a man can have. We'd love to hear yours, Tuelber text nine ninety three three eight or call me eight seven seven nine nine five four six A one. So if a man has this in his bio, or if he talks about it instantly gives him a boost. He can be a seven without it, but with it he's like an eight.
Speaker 5: Also if you prove it, like you can say that you put an instrument and I'm like, okay, like you pro recorder player over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've never proved it. We don't know.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 1: Privacy of my own home fair.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it only plays a pencil. Let's be number two.
Speaker 1: The survey is connected by Date Psychology, who we love by the way, they're fantastic folks.
Speaker 4: Nice magazine.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they create a list as seventy four male hobbies, which I don't like a name. Seventy four.
Speaker 4: That's a lot hobbies. It probably got very specific.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, before I get into the full list, saus give me like three for you, three for me, the guy does these three things improves it, you know, verifiable things, even to a boost attractedness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'll just go with play an instrument because I think that's super hot. I just don't have that part of my brain, so I'm like, wow, look at you doing it. Also, like something athletic, like if you're really into like something like bike riding or maybe you play a sport. Still, you know, something athletic like that I probably think is hot. And then uh, cooking, reading, yeah, like some comfy stuff like I don't like to cook at all, but reading's hot. But it depends though, because guys will say they read. And then it's like comic books respectfully, I I don't care if you readcomic books, but that's not.
Speaker 1: Really Their graphic novels shall be okay.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, that is that reading?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: But I'm like, what, like, are you reading anything to make your brain work?
Speaker 1: So I text in not playing a game with grown dinosaurs? Okay, that's too soon, Hey, Val, that's that's Matt, that's spacial awareness, that's all those things. But you give me three hobbies.
Speaker 2: Cooking, being able to build something like.
Speaker 7: From scratch, like like you have a piece of wood and all of a sudden you have whatever they make amazing and being outdoorsy like hiking, being able to build a fire.
Speaker 1: Yes selfishly, I'm gonna say for me, things that I don't like to do that we compliment, like they're organizing as a hobby. Do you mean like that, like that's great. I think like doing pilates or workout classes are like that's a cool hobby to have because that's like everybody's busy, but you're still taking you time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 14: Third one, hobbies you think are good like hot for men, even for me? Yeah, I think those like those would be you think bed rotting. I know, Like I think it's like like I think with about just being kind and trying to see the world, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think like not not burning yourself out can be a hobby too, like knowing, like literally turning it off should be a hobby of Like like so I guess baby binge watching them a hobby, like just being able to like be okay with just watching nothing important, not trying, like seeing those movies like Happy Gilmore where it's like not trying and change the world, just try and turn your brain off.
Speaker 5: I call my grandma time where I just stay in, I don't talk to people, and I'm reading.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, fair because everybody asked, like if I was gonna go to the pool YESTERDAYM like, I'm on gram of time.
Speaker 1: Sorry, But I think that's a good though, because you can know your limits, know like you're gonna burn out. Yeah, what hobbies you are attractive? Eight seven, seven, nine ninety five four six eight one to call nine ninety three three eighth the text somebody said, playing hockey. Fantastic. So according to uh, this number ten most photography, Okay, which that's kind of loose, isn't it, because now with like the phones. Yeah, I mean we're talking like you have an actual camera.
Speaker 5: And you can some people just like like I went on in a few dates with this guy who was really just into learning how to work his camera, but with scenic photography. So if he was really into hiking, so you go on all these hikes in Georgia and he took really good pictures. And I'm not gonna lie, but so I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, it means unique. Certainly swimming made the list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I mean, I would prefer if a guy date knows how to swim, because that would really put a damper on things if we go on like a boat.
Speaker 1: But I wish they would have like specified they mean like laps or for leisure.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean it's a hobby that it's more like you're doing the lab.
Speaker 4: You're going, you're going to the pool, you're doing you're getting a lappies in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not just like drinking margarita.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next to a water, next to a waterfall.
Speaker 1: Gardening made the list.
Speaker 5: I mean I would say like landscaping in general, okay, because I don't know. I grew up my dad used to own a landscaping company, and so I always everybody in the neighborhood be like, oh Tony's going was Everybody was like impressed with his landscape.
Speaker 1: Is there any hobby or business? Your father hasn't worked and he's mostly man on.
Speaker 5: The planet, but everybody would like I remember one year, people were worried because they're like, oh, he hasn't started planning all this stuff yet, you know, because he was so busy with work. And so I remember my neighbor bringing it up, and I was like, oh, I mean, he's just been really busy.
Speaker 6: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Writing made the list.
Speaker 5: Okay, sure, if it's like something productive, if it's something like gross, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I mean we talked about poetry or like what are we a god diary? Like what do we?
Speaker 4: Maybe they write short stories?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gount of comedies.
Speaker 4: Do they maybe they blog?
Speaker 1: Sure? Fair Painting made the list.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, sure, my friend uh just started doing this guy that's a painter and he's always just randomly like busting out some cool stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Is it like does he paint people or is he paint Like.
Speaker 4: No, he just like paints like like he paints like butterflies and and stuff.
Speaker 5: But he's showing me like on a pic that I don't know, stright so bad laughing because it's not funny. But you on a like a cute date and he's painting, and I'm like, god, we get it. You guys are cute, Like he.
Speaker 1: Brings them this stuff there, Okay yeah, and.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh, nice, relaxing picnic at like what's it called Gravelly Point, watching them playing rally park whatever, watching some planes land painting. I'm like, my man can even Reid. I don't have a man, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Woodworking made the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is hot.
Speaker 1: S cooking made the list.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Playing the musical instrument, Yeah, yes, I got my stylophone.
Speaker 2: Now I can play with Oh yeah you do forgot?
Speaker 4: Girls are sweating over that.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing I can and uh, the sylophone is like this little like electronic, kind of like a xylophone type thing. I posted a video of my story joking like imagine bringing back to my room and to play this, and I played Harry Potter and Star Wars. People are like, John, that's not gonna help, Like it's it's a yoke.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't know why would do that?
Speaker 1: Learning a foreign language?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my gosh, Yes, that's so hot.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like the big Yes? Like online thinking and then reading made the list as well. Yes, I love I love a reader. Okay, doesn't matter what they read.
Speaker 5: Though, Yes, I already said that. I said, if you're saying you're a reader and you're reading comic books, is that reading?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And I don't I don't hate you for it, Like I'm not judging if you're reading comic books. But I need something that's going to like pick your brain and make you make you think.
Speaker 1: Do you need proof of them reading like it like a you walk in they have it in their bukshelves something like that.
Speaker 5: No, I need to see you physically reading it because I'm I wish I was joking.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: There's a man I dated for a few.
Speaker 5: Months and I was like, you don't read the like that's the core. And then literally I saw him at the pool reading. I was like, oh, look at that.
Speaker 4: I caught you right handed, like you were not lying about that.
Speaker 1: Was the book upside down?
Speaker 6: No, he was.
Speaker 4: He was really reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. In Woodbridge, Gina, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 13: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, Thank you. Attractive hobby for a dude to have as what.
Speaker 8: I think one of the most attractive hobbies if you would have put it as a bobby is a guy that's really into like remodeling his own home.
Speaker 2: Like I can fix that, is like a handyman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, likes to do projects around the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's betefish of everybody too, like that social dad, like the dad on Instagram that builds everything He's like, oh, my wife wanted a basketball for I'm just.
Speaker 3: Gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, if I was married to that, like, I wouldn't have to think of her again. You make pancakes and you can build anything.
Speaker 1: That's pretty exciting, fantastic.
Speaker 4: I love I love his account.
Speaker 1: Gina, Thank you for listening. I have a great day.
Speaker 13: Yes you too.
Speaker 1: Why a photo of a cat makes her think maybe he's cheating? War of the Roses comes next. Let's get her ready for Roses if we can real quick though. In the district. Miranda, good morning, good morning. I understand your sister had a celebrity sighting this weekend. She did?
Speaker 13: She did.
Speaker 15: My sister was visiting this weekend and I I didn't see her on Friday, but we went to dinner, me and her and her friend on Saturday. And we were at dinner and my sister's like, what did you guys do last night? And my sister's like, yeah, we went to Saltline in Arlington and oh my god, I met a female radio personality.
Speaker 16: And immediately immediately I go, no, you did not.
Speaker 2: I know exactly who you met. And they said that Shelley was so nice.
Speaker 13: He was so so sweet.
Speaker 2: Incredibly tiny. Yeah I am very small, I heard incredibly.
Speaker 15: Tiny and just really really nice and was just having a great time.
Speaker 4: That's good because I barely remember being at Salt Line. It was just like a lot. I hadn't eaten it all.
Speaker 5: Friday and I'm at the pool and then my friend is like walking by and he's like, hey, go to dinner with me and so and so you want to meet us in ten minutes, I was like, okay. So I literally went upstairs, washed my body, didn't wash my face. I was wearing makeup I put on at three forty five in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 4: I didn't washed my hair in five days.
Speaker 1: It was a mess, but still but still charming.
Speaker 5: Will at least that was nice, Like I sound pretty nice, but I really was like, oh God, like I should have stayed home Friday.
Speaker 1: Miranda day coffee for listening.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, no, they said you were so kind.
Speaker 3: Have a great day. Guy.
Speaker 1: One second, if you ever see us, make sure, please please please send me.
Speaker 12: Let me tell me from the city that changes the world. Peers Rose with three things you need to know for us so a long.
Speaker 7: Time Montgomery County resident, who now called Ocean City home, won the twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five White Marlin Open. Awesome cool.
Speaker 7: This is after landing a seventy two pound white marlin aboard the Ville Fisher during the Open. So the angler and his team won three point nine million dollars, making it one of the most valuable tournament fish in history. Now, just to give you an idea of how big this tournament is, if you don't already know, NBA legend Michael Jordan's both Catch twenty three was part of this tournament.
Speaker 2: Finished second nice with a seventy one.
Speaker 7: Pound marlin, so it's literally just one pound difference, reportedly worth four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Ocean City Fun. It's same fun weekend there.
Speaker 2: It looks really cool. So Ocean City is known for known as.
Speaker 7: The white Cap White Marlin Capital of the World and hosted the White Marlin Open since nineteen seventy four. This year's event saw obviously for his competition and once again.
Speaker 2: Proved that fishing is big business here.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the Baltimore archd Season Police and joined forces this weekend for their thirty annual gun buy back event. Anyone could drop off weapons to be safely taken by police directly from their vehicles. In exchange for payment, they collected four hundred and ten firearms. As of today, they have removed over a thousand guns from the community through this program. So organizers offered up to three hundred dollars per gun with no questions asked, and they used funds raised from parishioners and community donations.
Speaker 2: So pretty cool.
Speaker 7: And this weekend in PG County was the Walk in My Shoes event, where more than two hundred pairs of shoes were collected and donated.
Speaker 2: To people in need.
Speaker 7: And this obviously is people are preparing to send students back to school, which is really awesome. So in addition to the shoe donation, the event provided free expungement information, reemployment and housing resources, mental health services.
Speaker 2: And job and legal assistance.
Speaker 3: So it's really cool.
Speaker 2: I'm Rose.
Speaker 5: Those are the three things you need to know for today. Thank you, Rose, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Let's go candle, good morning, Good morning. I have everything here, we'll do this next.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: I wore the roses in less than three minutes on Intern John Your Morning Show, War of the Roses on Intern John and Your Morning show there is no worse feeling then being in what you think is a healthy, commit relationship and then getting a suspicion that sum things up the person you trust with your heart is maybe being a little bit shady. So I would do War of the Roses Candle good morning.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 1: I don't want to judge, but just based on the h from the email, it seems like you and Mitch had a bit of a murky start. So you two have been officially dating for how long?
Speaker 8: Just over four months?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: But we've known each other for a year or so. We worked together okay?
Speaker 1: So did you start working at his place or he started working on your place?
Speaker 8: He started where I work?
Speaker 1: Okay? And so why then the wait from me? He's been dating four months, I've known him for a year those eight months prior? Why do we not start dating that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well he was just coming off a long term relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: They broke up about I don't know, six months ago, six months before we started dating, all right, and so that doesn't work out?
Speaker 10: Wait? What?
Speaker 8: No? So he I wasn't the first girl he dated at sure they broke up, Okay, I was far down the list.
Speaker 5: So he like casually dated and then you guys started seeing each other and then you made it official, right, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I do want to mention that you mentioned that before you guys were official, you were casually kind of hanging. So how how long was that process?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know. We we we've been friends since he started working at the office.
Speaker 1: Hooking up though, girl, that's w I'm trying to.
Speaker 8: About four months, four months or so wait and wait together.
Speaker 1: But like before, yeah, but before you guys were together though, we were you guys not hooking up before that. Okay, all right, So the reason we're here, so the reason we're doing more of the Rose is what did he send you on your phone that made you think something's up?
Speaker 8: This is gonna sound so stupid. A sticker of a cat?
Speaker 1: Okay? So if if so, if you don't have an iPhone on iPhone stupid, so you can take I could take a photo of Sauce, for instance, and then hold down a button basically and make it my own little emoji my keyboard, so I could send a photo of Sauce no background to Rose instead a smiley face he sent you one of those of a cat? Does he own a cat.
Speaker 8: No me either, No cat, cat a cat the problem?
Speaker 1: Yeah so you did. You did some digging found out it's his ex's cat. Yes, That's what I was noticing, was they could be an accident, right, SURET. I don't know, like your stickers, but you notice or mentioned after he sent it, he sent like ten other texts boom boom boom, boom boom, almost like to move up the fact that he sent that.
Speaker 8: It just felt like he was trying to cover it up, like the cat picked and then distractor distractor. Yeah, okay, so that's what caught my attention, Like I wouldn't okay, cat sticker, like.
Speaker 4: I still scrolled up and I saw the cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was saying.
Speaker 5: And if it was, if you actually still had cat on your thing, why wouldn't you say something like all my stickers are all of my friend's dogs, which sounds really weird and just weird pictures of you, John, I know.
Speaker 1: So let's do this, Kendall Love Sauce call from the flower company, off from the roses. They should go to you girlfriend of four months if they do move on, if not, we find out what was going on. Okay, okay, war the roses in just over two minutes on Into wore the roses on intern John in your morning show, Kenda, let me recap this quick. You and Mitch been together about four months, being co workers about a year. You guys, thing's been going well. However, the kind of the main reason we're here. He sends you a sticker on his phone. If you don't have an iPhone, you can take any photo, basically make it an emoji and send somebody. He sent one of a cat. You did some research realized the cat belongs to his ex girlfriend, who he dated a couple of people before you. So you had mentioned that when he started working at your job he had just gotta have a long term relationship, and that he dated other people before you. Do you know how many other people that were before you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: I don't one or two casual dates or group things there any.
Speaker 1: Any of the coworkers.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, do people work know you guys are together.
Speaker 8: Yes, but we're in very different departments.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So how.
Speaker 1: Often if he didn't go out of your way to do so, how often a week would you see him at work?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 8: Gosh, I'd have to try.
Speaker 3: I have to try.
Speaker 1: Okay, and your friends and family met him, they approved do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, everything is fine. And then this weird cat thing. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, did you just know that he had like that his ex had a cat or you just had creeped on her when you when you guys met And no, no.
Speaker 8: I didn't creep. Oh that sounds awful, sorry.
Speaker 3: Face, you were your p I.
Speaker 1: It's some research, absolutely, Okay. So let's do this kind of web sauce. Call from the flower company, offer mixed the roses. They should go to you girl from the four months certainly. If they do, we put them on hold. See what you want to do. If they go to somebody else, we'll get some answers for you. Okay, okay, one second, no problem that you have a lot of stickers of me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Hello, Hi, I'm calling for Mitch. Hi.
Speaker 6: Who is this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 4: I am Alex.
Speaker 5: I'm calling you from YMS Flowers. We're a new flower shop trying out some new marketing. So we're trying to offer locals once a week a free bouquet of a dozen red roses. And we actually came across your info today, so uh, no, credit card info is necessary. We just want to get our product out there in the community hopefully come back to us. So, UH just need to get the name of who you want to send them to.
Speaker 13: Be sure this isn't a scam call.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of scam calls.
Speaker 5: I did not say this isn't a scam call, but is not a scam call. Were just are trying out new marketing instead of you know, doing like Instagram ads, because you're just going to keep you know, clicking through it, and this you'll have the actual product. It's free, it's in person. Uh hopefully you're saying them locally though, and then you'll come back to us. It's just our slow season. My mom and dad just opened the shop a few months ago, so we're just trying to get everybody, you know, on board with the new flower shops that you know, when the holidays get here and you love.
Speaker 4: Us, okay, and you're going to My mom makes a beautiful bouquet.
Speaker 13: That sounds cool.
Speaker 8: I think I never would want to send them.
Speaker 3: To I agree.
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna make you a little file in case you do come back and I can be like, oh, Mitch Chils whatever you know, all right, so they are red roses.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I mentioned that. And let me get a name for who you want to send them to.
Speaker 13: Claire Claire, like like Claire Bear if you want.
Speaker 5: Sure, I was gonna do Claire's like the store.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 3: And then what is she to you?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 7: Girlfriend, friend, white part, somebody from my past who I'm hoping to reconnect.
Speaker 5: With, Casper just okay, okay, someone from your past? Yeah, okay, I'm just gonna put friend. Sorry, I just don't have that option, you know. I guess I could put others, you know. And then what do you want the card to say? She's her typical little flower card.
Speaker 8: Let's just keep it simple, Becauld say I know one day we'll meet again.
Speaker 4: That's a little ominous. Is she dead? I'm sorry? As she passed away, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I sound like I'm gonna laugh, but I'm not. This just got so awkward because like the first thing was someone from your past, and then they said Casper, not you're telling me.
Speaker 13: No, No, it's just like an ex who I still kind of have feelings for. I don't know, I'm just hoping someday that we get to meet it akend because I didn't like the way that it ended.
Speaker 8: Have you tried?
Speaker 4: You just like like, is he to give you a cute? You think serendipitous?
Speaker 8: Yet? What your plan Mitch? Hey, your plan to hook up with Claire? Hioic?
Speaker 13: Sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Real quick before I got further? Yeah, yeah, well awaken bank baby? Yeah all right? Uh, Mike, before we maybe you do before we get contact. Hi, my name's interned John, that's Sauce, that's Rose. That is your girlfriend, Kendall. Who's Claire?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Why are you saying that roses? And why are you trying to reconnect with her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Tell us about Claire?
Speaker 5: Well, he said, God, yeah, I don't want to know about it personally, but I would like.
Speaker 8: To know he knows it pretty well or has fond memories of it.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 5: But how have they recently reconnected? Why are you only sending your ex girl from Flowers?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 13: Mitch?
Speaker 6: I just I miss her?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Mitch, but you don't You don't think that's weird to be in a long term relationship with coworker, Yeah, and then send roses to an ex girlfriend?
Speaker 9: Because you miss her, like you don't see that that's wrong, Like that's basically cheating everyone else.
Speaker 13: Mitch, that's not cheating? How is that cheating?
Speaker 2: How is it not cheating emotionally?
Speaker 9: Is that like I went and.
Speaker 8: Spend any time with her, kiss her or anything like that?
Speaker 5: Okay, exactly, you're even sending your ex flowers is such a big red flag that you you might be sneaking around.
Speaker 4: But I don't even think you know what planet your own? Right now, I'm going to say that, Mitch, what.
Speaker 9: Are you doing?
Speaker 1: We waste your time?
Speaker 17: You know what?
Speaker 8: We believe crazy. I don't even know what to say to us.
Speaker 1: Do you work today?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please don't be at the hospital, my.
Speaker 13: Joh One of the roseses cretic and possibly edited for broadcasts.
Speaker 2: It's permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 1: Want more roses, go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 10: Rozia by Celsius War of the Roses on interns John in your morning show We Love Your Thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text in Germantown, Christy, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: You've heard one of the roses.
Speaker 13: Girl.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: When I like?
Speaker 8: Because I wanted to hear the end of it, but it was totally worth it.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to work. Thank you for listening to have a great day. Eat everything Celebrity Sauce has for entertainment apart coming next, what you got for us.
Speaker 5: This Broadway show is gonna be hitting theaters. I'm gonna tell you which one plus.
Speaker 1: Your dough Chee tickets. Hang on to the fine folks of Stafford County going to school today. Welcome back to the administrators and the workers and the students we have missed you. Appreciate you hanging out guy. That's your dochie tickets in minutes. But first, everything Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment apart which you got for us.
Speaker 4: So Freak Your Friday.
Speaker 5: It came out last Friday, and it's earned a ton of positive reviews, even on Ron' Tomatoes. It has a score of ninety three percent and it attracted large crowds. It's the sequel to the two thousand and three original Freaky Friday. Yes, but there is this one review that Jamie Lee Curtis did take offense too, and she called it a little bit harsh.
Speaker 2: She said, so.
Speaker 5: Basically, this person wrote quote no one actually asked Disney for a sequel to two thousand and threes, buoyant, surprisingly, unsero feed, generation gap comedy, Freaky Friday, ugly costumes, humiliating scenarios, and zero added value. This is a sequel with the sole purpose of cashing in on the fondness people have for the original movie and nothing more.
Speaker 4: Unquote.
Speaker 5: I do think that's harsh. I'm like, Okay, first of all, who are you to say that nobody asked for it? I feel like people did ask for it.
Speaker 1: So the review is basically saying they made this movie to make money. Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 4: And also it's just like a very bias things.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, like, I mean, I guess reviews in general are bias, but for like, it's your opinion whatever. But anyway, my whole point is I'm like, okay, girl, that's.
Speaker 1: The happy Gilmore thing. Maybe we just need to turn the brains off for an hour and a half. Yeah, change the world.
Speaker 5: Fine, it's not that it's not that serious your problems. Yeah, So Preak Your Friday has now become the biggest debut for Lindsay Lohan, earning twenty nine million dollars. This weekend compared to Mean Girls, which had twenty four million dollars, but that also was like what two thousand and four probably different times. Yeah, this story's wild. I actually want to talk about this on Friday. So basically, Geez, he he had to show in Baltimore that he had to uber to and if you don't know who Jeez.
Speaker 2: Is, he has a put On survivor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he had to show in Baltimore.
Speaker 5: And this was on Friday, August first, and there was this issue because he was performing in Atlanta and his flight to Baltimore was actually canceled. His team couldn't find him another flight that would make him get there on time, so they arranged for this car to pick him up driving Baltimore. But two hours into the drive, they actually hit something and it punk puncture the gas tank and it was leaking everywhere. So basically he decided uber where he was in South Herolina. He was ten hours away, and I just think this is why on the front of car, I don't know. So he called an uber and at first he thought requesting a ride to a rental place, but eight minutes in the ride, he just told the driver that he just really need to get to Baltimore, and then asked how much the guy would charge. So the driver's name was Tanner, and he just kept driving and Jeezy did not tell him how much he paid for ten hours, but he got there with ten minutes to spare before he had to go on stage. He brought Tanner on stage. Tanner said, was a great night.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's wilds.
Speaker 1: I just asked for gas money for the way back.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'd be like, I don't know, like six hundred bucks for ten hours. Yeah, I don't know, man, that's Jeezy. He saw this venue, I get like a couple grand.
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, I'm sure he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what your FIP pages will look like.
Speaker 5: But mine is all Hamilton right now, all women dressing up and putting on fake beards and just it's so funny to me. But basically Hamilton is gonna be hitting theaters. So Lynn Manuel Miranda's building use this was last week, But basically you said that they recorded a Broadway performance in twenty sixteen that was supposed to be released in theaters, but the pandemic hit they opted to stream it instead. So you can also stream it on Disney Plus right now. But yeah, so September fifth, the movie will be in theaters nationwide. Tickets are on sale currently on Fandango. But yeah, I've never seen Hamilton, but I mean maybe show outing let's go. Yeah, let's If you're looking for something to watch tonight, we got a Bachelor of Paradise on ABC. Below Deck is on Bravo, and then a Sorority Mom's Guide to Rush is on Lifetime. It's literally like Bama Rush TikTok yeah on TV. Also, I watched The Hunting Wives. It's really good. I haven't finished it.
Speaker 2: But so far, so good. Thanks as welcome.
Speaker 1: If you need something to listen today, our Your Thoughts Shower podcasts out talking about the Friendship Test. You can listen ymssradio dot com dot She is coming to the Anthem. We want to get she in Thanks to laud Nation, the Check It at Intern, Johnny Morion Show, Why is Your Man in the Doghouse? Or How to Get in the Doghouse? Eight seven seven, nine nine four six s eight one to call, nine nine three three eight to text. The reason I bring this up On Friday, I saw weapons and moved here. It's a good friend, Shane, And it is one of those theaters where they did the seating like basically in pairs. It's like the twos so you can like lift the armress up with your person and enjoy. So to my left was a single seat and a guy came in and he was on the phone with his wife, girlfriend or somebody, and she was angry. I could tell because a man was trying to get a word and like saying sorry and kept getting cut off. At one point he said he just wanted to come home. Two minutes for the movie started. I'm like, this guy's gonna talk to in the movie. He leaves the theater on his phone still and I'm like, I'm like, oh, he left, that's crazy. Comes back like twenty five minutes later, texting him like, dude, you you missed the whole the whole thing.
Speaker 4: You don't know what now?
Speaker 1: My man clearly in the doghouse. Ye, how is your man in the doghouse? How has he gotten there before? Eight seven seven, nine ninety five four six eight one to call me, nine ninety three three eight to text. If you want to change your name, change your voice, we can do that. The best one gonna see Douci the check in Yochi is coming to the anthem. We want to get you in thanks to Live Nation, the check in on intern John in your Morning show. Why is your man or why was your man in the doghouse? Eight seven seven, nine four six eight one to call nine nine three three eight to text If you want voice change, we got you. Let me go in Fairfax Amber, good morning. Hi, So this is a boyfriend, correct, Yes, boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Don't know if he'll make it to fiance.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you guys live together. He's in the doghouse.
Speaker 13: Why he's in the doghouse Because I'm a lady.
Speaker 16: I use very specific sulfrey free expensive shampoo.
Speaker 2: And conduction absolutely and the whole thing.
Speaker 16: I have curly hair too, so just all those curly hair girls like okay, it's a lot. And she was in the shower and he knocked over one of my bottles of shampoo. Oh no, I don't think he realized this is how big of a deal that is.
Speaker 13: But she I'm out like.
Speaker 2: Forty seven dollars and it was a full bottle.
Speaker 6: Oh no, really gone, like at least and my hair's going to be damaged.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so you just literally saw the money go down the drain.
Speaker 16: Literally the money went down the drain, and and it takes a while for I like have to order in advance, like it's a whole process, and now my hair's going to be damaged.
Speaker 6: Didn't drive?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Can I put you in a whole one second? Your current leader, let's hear yours? Why is your man in the doghouse? Eight seven, seven, nine nine five four six eight one to call, nine ninety three three eight to text. The best one sees Doci Dochi is coming to the anthem. We want to get you in. Thanks to Live Nation, they check in on intern John your morning show. Why is your man in the doghouse? Or how they get themselves there in the past eight seven, seven, nine ninety five four six s eight one to call, nine nine three to three text. Abby texts in unfortuately, she can't call, she's at work, but she said, pregnant. I went to a bondfire with friends not feeling one hundred percent. I'm looking for reassurance. I tell my husband I don't feel pretty. He responds with, it's okay, babe, it'll be dark out.
Speaker 4: Due logic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, nobody's gonna see you. Yeah, give me it's fine.
Speaker 7: Who's She's not saying I don't look pretty, She's saying I don't feel pretty.
Speaker 2: There's a very big difference.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna see you. Yeah, there it is a dude.
Speaker 3: Luck, Are you sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Let me go in Gainesville. Brittany, good morning. All right, this is your boyfriend doghouse.
Speaker 6: Why.
Speaker 18: I always ask a lot of hypothetical questions, and I had asked him a pretty brutal one. I asked if his wife was going through child birds and it wasn't going well and he had to pick between the child or the wife to survive who he would pick, and without giving my answer, he chose wrong. In my head.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but we been back and forth about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, Brittany, and I ask you, do you ask hypotheticals because things are too peaceful and you just want to like put some stress in the relationship? Wild one ask out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, no, no, no, sham game, Brittany, real quick, We're gonna be in the Gainesville area tomorrow for the Jonas Brothers. What's one like Gainesville hotspot under the radar we should go to.
Speaker 8: On show ball there's an goold point right by.
Speaker 6: It's really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh yeah, brittany one second, you were in the running by way to go on the show, say hello, people know this. Eric actually ran the Jonas Brothers fan club and he was in college and they came out, Yes, how he was.
Speaker 4: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: That's pretty exciting. Miguel and Monassais. John, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Good man? So your your wife's in the doghouse? Careful? What happened?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 17: Was my fortieth birthday just recently, and I was expecting like some kind of like nice surprise talking about it. Sure, And the day came and she gave me a box that was wrapped in the strap and I opened it and it was a pair of wine glasses. Okay, I don't drink wine.
Speaker 4: Herself.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do we think she like forgot or how did that happen?
Speaker 6: I have no clue.
Speaker 17: We were talking about it like six months before and we're talking about possibly going on trips.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe he was gonna be surprised. Yeah, so well, enjoy Okay, John, one second, you're in the running if you have one why a person's in the doghouse? Eight seven seven, nine ninety five, four six eight one to a call, nine ninety three three eight to text. I thought this is interesting, and they put out the things most gen Z people hate that older generations love. I'm gonna be honest, going through some of these, I'm like, I hate all these too, starting with phone calls. Yeah, although on Friday, my entire call logue You're So Lucky was one Shelby sauce.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know what's it's pretty exciting to take it back now.
Speaker 1: Prettyxcit pretty exciting times, including ones you're like, hey, hold on a second, and then you hung up and I was like, is she no? But then you're the worst though, too, because you'll be like okay, I have to go like you called me yeah, But.
Speaker 4: I also like, will hang up.
Speaker 5: And I've had this issue with you where you get so annoyed because you'll be like okay, all right, Like we'll be ending the call and I'm like okay, bye, and then I just like hang up but you're still talking.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So recently, like one of my friends will literally call me back and he's like, okay, I was still talking. He's like, you really rush off the phone. It's like I don't need to keep talking on the phone.
Speaker 1: It's like you're stealing second base, second a break, keep talking on the phone.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we could tell if it's something that we need to talk about, send me voice message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cable TV made the list.
Speaker 4: Yeah I don't. I don't need that.
Speaker 1: I think they seen more than forty percent Baby boomers still use cable a younger generations will lie on streaming services. Yeah, I think that's fair. Cable became a rip off.
Speaker 5: Yes, you're just kind of like it's just it's too confusing too. I'm like, I don't need what am I getting all this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And it was like one hundred and some dollars And it's like, but you don't get certain stuff and how often do you actually watch it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never had cable by myself, like as my as an adult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are there seeing family heirlooms. It's not big, but I guess like they're saying more so like the fine china or the furniture stuff where Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's it kind of makes my family has some stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like if I have like an adult house maybe by Otherwise, I feel like parents are really good at offloading stuff they don't want anymore under the guys that it's going to mean something to you. Ye, Like my parents always try to give me, like my childhood sports gear, like well, your kids will love I go, well, that's great, but right now my kid has has four legs, his name as Skittles.
Speaker 5: Or they'll try to like make me take my childhood trophies. I'm like, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Paule Smithsonian, What am I gonna do with it?
Speaker 4: I'm like that could be worse.
Speaker 1: Something show my pie box with Derby trophy from boy Scouts, Like that's not gonna help the cause, you know what I mean. Traditional dress codes.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, Yeah, I mean I think it depends though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say for baby boomers other older generations, dress codes like suit and ties, high heels, modest clothing where status symbols, and vehicles for gaining respect in the workplace. Yeah, they say that's not so much now I think you probably should still.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's situational, like here, we don't really have a dress code.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, like I wear whatever I want.
Speaker 5: Not that I'm wearing anything weird, but it hash it looks like I'm just going to work out every day of my life.
Speaker 1: Well and sometimes here it's a mental workout. I mean using cash.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I never heard cash, but now it's the.
Speaker 1: Point where anytime you go to a business that's cash only, my first thought is like, how is nobody rested these people yet? Yeah, it has to be illegal.
Speaker 5: I do get annoyed when things are cash only, yes, because I'm like, oh, I don't like I understand why, like someplaces like Farmer's Markets, I understand, sure, it's just more so like I hate getting money out.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Although, like if you're a restaurant in your cash only, it's gotta be fire Like there's like like pizza places in Philly where there for hoodies a bachelor party were only cash and it's like a least the food was good. Yes, you have to be like we've been here since like nineteen ten. Yeah, and Grandpa still runs the place and we only use cash.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean corporate lingo made the list.
Speaker 4: I mean we don't have a real job, Like, we don't have a corporate lingo's job.
Speaker 1: Pretty standard everywhere though, is that I hate the circle back and team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's just normal. We all have to talks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't like the customers always right mindset.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 5: I think that's changed a bit though, can be because especially with I don't know, you now see just like businesses that actually don't deserve to you know, I don't know, you just see businesses like kind of fall apart over something that might not be bad.
Speaker 1: Can I say? Maybe it's me personally. I feel like I never get on the receiving end of the customers always right. It seems like it's rarely. It's kind of like I'm the idiot.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, especially like apartment complexes, they don't think the customer's right at all.
Speaker 1: I'm like, especially yours, I know, I'm like, okay, that's kind of yeah, like a wild meetings that could have been emails.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think people still need to get this memo that they just never got.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think for us maybe because we're around people all the time, and like during the pandemic it was the worst because nobody was in the building and.
Speaker 4: There were a million meetings nothing.
Speaker 1: And there's a certain number on the staff who loves science for meetings and then doesn't offer anything in the meetings and then complains about the meetings, or.
Speaker 5: He'll be like, Dallas sucks. Yes, I'm like, we're we're not talking about football. This is not this is not a football meeting.
Speaker 1: Any chance he can to waste people's times. My man jumps in head first.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love it, Like I don't want to have quality time with myself at home, you know, if pool season's ending soon, I don't. I don't want to be getting at UV in the.
Speaker 1: Afternoon, Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be listening to football talk.
Speaker 5: And I'm not a commander's you know, fan, unfortunately, so I don't care if Dallas sucks or not.
Speaker 1: Well fair, it's a fair point, especially if it's like you know, uh June and it's like not even near the season. Yeah. The last one's physical menus. They're saying the younger generation is not like the physical MENUSA.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine. I'm not I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, if you're with like your grandmother though, and she doesn't have she doesn't want to watch it like read it on her phone, yea, I understand that, but I'm I don't have an opinion about the menus.
Speaker 1: I prefer physical menus because I think it's like the phones aren't come out anyway. At least this is a way to like delay it, where if it's like physical menus, then it's like the phones are out and almost ruins experience.
Speaker 5: But the menus have to be clean and not like feel clammy, because like a lot of physical menus, I'm just get.
Speaker 4: So grossed out by.
Speaker 1: I would also add the online menu has to be easy to work with. It's not the worst when you scan the QR code and like, nobody's clearly formatted it so the words are over each other. You do like a word search to figure out what's on the menu, or it.
Speaker 5: Takes you to the wrong website, because I had I was at a place once and it wasn't taking you to the wrong place, so I had to google the menu, and I was like.
Speaker 2: What what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Why am I working so hard? Why am I working so hard to eat here?
Speaker 1: This hungy? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean also, why wouldn't you let us know that, hey, the website's down or something?
Speaker 1: In details? I mean, yeah, do you want to add some nine ninety three three eight the text the votes coming in Brittany with the hypothetical questions to the boyfriend, setting them out for failure. You and the tickets, I asked, Brittany, Aside from the uh, who would he save in childbirth? Can you rattle off another hypothetical you've ruined your boyfriend's day with.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I have asked him if there was a snake in the pool and I was in it, what he would do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you, would you love me if I was a four?
Speaker 4: He'd get out?
Speaker 1: What was his answer, Brittany?
Speaker 8: He said he would.
Speaker 18: You would figure out what kind of snake it was and then get it.
Speaker 6: Out of the pool.
Speaker 5: Why aren't you getting out of the bull well, Britnie, what's this man's name?
Speaker 1: Absolute prince of a man? Brittany Hall one second gif? You are the winner, Mari Doti tickets tomorrow. I would just love to be in the room and cause, you know, like the town of Hypothetos, I was like, Hey, so, no.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: If I was Britty's friend, I'd be like, girl, don't even start tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't want to be here for this, wait till I leave, like respectfully.
Speaker 1: Like if we were in an airplane that caught fire was going down would you save me? Or would you look out the window to see where the fire was?
Speaker 5: I mean I was a worm, but I would be like a worm in the desert and not a worm here in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Hey, if like you fell on a track and the train was come, matching your life flashing for your eyes, would you think of me first? Or like your childhood?
Speaker 4: Why do you think of your mom and not me? Okay, sorry, I'm sorry, there it is. I'm not judging it, just I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I got secrets coming in a second. Also on my birthday weekend was this past weekend I had best special guest celebrity DJs. Did I gotta get to this?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Getting about five minutes.
Speaker 6: Sonny.
Speaker 1: If you're back to school today, welcome, we missed you.
Speaker 6: We did.
Speaker 1: Thanks coming back hopefully. If you're new, welcome, we miss you too, even though it's our first time talking to you. Perhaps Intern Johnny Morning Show. This past weekend was the Shelby Sauce Presents Intern john birthday party was fantastic.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 1: It was very special because my my dear aunts, my crazy aunt Eileen, my aunt Bridget came in from Minnesota because they want to come to the party and see the restaurant that I'm involved with, which is very exciting. So Saturday was a lot of fun because a lot of cool people came out, met a bunch of listeners. That was a lot of fun. It was great. I had planned on trying to be as sober as possible, knowing that there was a good chance things to get out of hand, you know, birthday shots, and then I didn't want to be dead on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was for the first thirty to forty five minutes of the party drinking soda water in line the appearance I'm having a good time, but really I was not. And then I'm not too sure what happened, but in the period of like six or seven minutes, I had four back to back to back green tea shots.
Speaker 5: Well, one of my friends that you met bought you shots, like bought us shots, and then somebody bought the table like all of us shots, and then there was like shots, and then I was like, and that is my cue to go home.
Speaker 1: So that's when like it all kind of hit at once. And at some point somebody said, have you seen your aunts? So I want you to imagine like the bar was packed. Yes, it was very excited, A must have a good time. I turn around and I see our good friend DJ Flips, one of the best DJs in the area, doing his thing. And I see my crazy on Tyleen and on Bridget in the DJ booth like bottle girls. I'm like, and the hell did they get up there? So I was like, well, this is interesting.
Speaker 4: I think they just walked up, didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I would love to know if somebody send them a hey, be funny of you guys when I'm there. I mean, for sure was I Leen's idea.
Speaker 4: It was definitely idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I go up there. I'm like, all right, we probably should get down so you know, Chris can do his thing. And then maybe two minutes later they're back up there. This is the craziest that I seeing my entire life. At one point they took the half of my head and put it on on DJ Flips. I think part of the issue was they my aunts didn't realize that they were drinking vodka instead of water because they were pouring it from Mike the chalice. If you will and you have vodka, can't really tell looks the same. You get to get a good whiff of it to really know it is. So they were pretty little and they I basically was like, oh, your uber's here, and yes, sent them on their way.
Speaker 4: I mean it was fun. I didn't think they were drinking. So they had the water cups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I don't know if they were just like, you know, oh, I'm about to be water and like pouring vodka in there.
Speaker 4: But they were drinking vodka. And I was like, Okay, this is confusing, but sure, sure.
Speaker 1: And chorus crazy on tileen brib a giant bag of Lucky Charren's marshmallows. She did the party. I posted a video on my Instagram at intern GIHN Radio you can see my aunt Eileen on Bridget getting crunk in the DJ boo.
Speaker 4: They're having there, having a great.
Speaker 1: He's one of the funniest things because it's like two of these things jump along. Yes, no, they they're just living their lives. So we'll see a third way.
Speaker 4: We're happy for them.
Speaker 1: They're here for another day. I think they leave tomorrow. So because we did a brunch on Sunday, that was fun. It's fun to having to see the restaurant in that kind of stuff. They were a hoot. They were they were they were the the ball.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, they were. They were. It was main character energy, both of them.
Speaker 1: So you know with Aileen it always is should be.
Speaker 5: I just always hilarious because like I mean, I've seen like you, I met your aunt Bridget before, but when your aunt Eileen had like a co conspirator, it was even more hilarious because it's just like they she.
Speaker 4: Really took over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I told im Bridget, I said, you know, she may be my aunt tom Toileen, but she is your sister. Is your responsibility.
Speaker 5: They had fun, it was and bn Chester was really fine and hanging out them.
Speaker 1: So yes, So if you came out this weekend, thank you. You want to see the video of my aunt's and the DJ booth acting like bottle girls. It's on Instagram at the intern Job Radio.
Speaker 4: Oh your aunt, we are fun. Yes you are, Yes, you are.
Speaker 2: I love that you text us.
Speaker 1: I mean that's that's her.
Speaker 2: Do you guys play come on Eileen for Crizy and Eileen to dance it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I have no idea I don't happening but possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the night got twisted pretty quick in the best of ways. In the best of ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: So it was It was very very exciting. Let me do this from the city that changes the world.
Speaker 12: Peers Rose with three things you need to know are.
Speaker 2: Your Monday Rose quick reminder.
Speaker 7: In Maryland it is tax free week four back to school savings that is until the sixteenth, So if you have to do your shopping, do it this week. So DC's police chief has put a special.
Speaker 2: Curfew in zoe Or in place in the Navy Yard area.
Speaker 7: The police chief announced the curfew zone on social media yesterday morning. The special curfewpies to anyone seventeen years or younger and will be in effect starting at eight pm and that does remain in effect for tonight and tomorrow, so just be aware of that. Amtrak announced that it will be launching their newest train, which is called the Next Gen Aessella, which will be able to hit top speeds of one hundred and sixty miles per hour. So this train is going to connect Boston, New York, Philly, and Washington, d C. And we'll make their debut on August twenty eighth. Now, according to the company. The train is going to have wider seats, USB ports in the seat, free five g Wi.
Speaker 2: Fi four trials, which is pretty nice.
Speaker 7: Now the full rollout won't be downe until like twenty twenty eight, but we are getting these starting now.
Speaker 2: The new train is ten miles per hour faster than the current of Sella models.
Speaker 7: Other changes will make it a smoother, quieter ride. I mean, we still got a far a long way to go compared to like European nations with our high speed trains.
Speaker 2: But you know we're making We're making, We're making done. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: And the Orioles and care First Blue Cross Blue Shield is teaming up for Literacy Night Tomorrow, August twelfth at Oriel Park and they are encouraging fans to bring new books for Baltimore students. Donations will benefit five city schools and can be dropped at multiple stadium gates. So if you're going to the game, make sure you bring a new book because I think that's really awesome. The event will feature activities plus a reading by Orioles legend cal Ripkin Junior. Also, care Versus is going to be donating tablets to Harlem Park Elementary and middle schools to support literacy programs and ahead of the game. If you did not know this, little free libraries across Baltimore area are amazing. Like we love going to little free libraries and getting.
Speaker 2: Books and putting back to books back.
Speaker 7: But the team plays autograph books and tickets in little free libraries across Baltimore.
Speaker 4: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're checking because you never know what you're gonna find.
Speaker 7: I'm rosos are the three things you need to know for the days You're welcome real quick?
Speaker 1: So la boo boos. I think really took off here with the last six months. I can describe as that there's these little like stuffed animals that look constipated that people hang on like backpacks and that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love a little monster things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're going for like thousands of dollars on secondary. I think like the company's made like a billion dollar or something like that. Okay, I was only a matter of time before Disney decided to capitalize on the big craze.
Speaker 2: I love these yes, so so cute.
Speaker 1: They launched their own Mickey Mouse. I'm gonn pronounce this wrong. It's a Japanese word. Euro Poka. Okay, so I guess euro means teary eyed. PoCA means chubby in Japanese, so it's teary eyed chubby toys. This kind of thing. They are cute like they're Disney versions. So this one's like Pooh and Piglet and eyre smart. Obviously on their end, it kind of looks like Happy Meal toys. Say they look like Happy Meal toys. I'm sure they'll make a bazillion dollars off of these two though, for sure. So listen, if you make something good, Dizney, your Facebook will steal it. There it is exactly. Let's do this. John's Little Secrets. What's your secret? What's your Confesssion? Do you have something you just dying to tell somebody? Do you know something you're not supposed to know? You just want to get off your chest? Fifty dollars for the Best Secret eight seven, seven, nine, nine five for six eight one to call, nine ninety three three eight to text, will change your name, We'll change your voice. The Best Secret cash money your calls in just over three minutes. First John's Little Secrets, what's your confession? What's your secret? The best one? Fifty dollars cash eight seven, seven, nine nine five for six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text, will change your name. We'll change your voice like fake name Sherry. Good morning, Good morning, Juicy. Your confession involves work. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm in the office, executive assistant.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and for about a week, my boss hasn't hasn't been here, and everybody's wondering and speculating and gossiping.
Speaker 6: But I know why he hasn't been.
Speaker 1: To work in a week. Why hasn't he He was caught having an affair, Oh with somebody, a worker, a complete random she works in an office in our building that's not at our company. Gotcha. And so were you aware it was happening, or did you have suspicions or did you, like now looking back to you go, oh yeah, that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 6: Oh, I totally had a suspicion, but I didn't know for sure.
Speaker 1: I suppose it's one of those things where it's like, not my business, I'm just going to do my job and keep my head down.
Speaker 2: Well kind of sort of, but he's kind of a jerk, so I kind of wanted to touch him or something.
Speaker 13: No, doubt.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, this feels kind of.
Speaker 2: Good, like what a turk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, okay? Can I gotta put you a whole one second?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, your current leader, let's hear yours. What's your confession? What's your secret? Eight seven seven, nine ninety five for six eight one to call, nine ninety three three eight to text, will change your name, will change your voice, the best one fifty dollars cash, John's Little Secrets. What's your confession? What's your secret? Eight seven seven, nine ninety five for six eight one to call, nine ninety three three eight to text, will change your name. We'll change your voice, fake name Molly. Good morning, Hey, good morning. This is awesome. So your confession involves a best friend? What's going on?
Speaker 6: So it's my best friend's birthday in Charlotte this weekend, and I'm.
Speaker 16: Gonna go surprise her for a whole girl's weekend and it's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 1: Okay. So she has no idea you're flying down.
Speaker 6: No, not yet.
Speaker 1: Okay. So when's the last time you got I celebrate her birthday in the same state.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it's been It's been a really long time. Okay, so she's definitely not expecting this.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not putting this out in the ether, but I do want to ask, are we positive she's going to be home this weekend? Because nothing be worse than getting Charlotte and she is in you know, here somewhere else.
Speaker 6: No, this is my best friend. You know, I know exactly where her schedule is.
Speaker 1: Okay, and she doesn't have like a romantic partner coming over that you're gonna be intriguing on or something like that.
Speaker 6: No, I have all the details. Figure it out. Okay, it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I put you in hold one second. Yes, from one end of the spectrum to the other. I mean, go fake name, Anna, good morning, Good morning. Your confession involves your best friend. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 13: So this is kind of tough. But I had a party two weeks ago, and I invited my best friend's family and his brother and his parents. But during the middle of the party, from the hallway, I saw that there's a women's stall and a men's stall the restroom. But his wife was coming out of the men's stall with his brothers. Oh, you know, they look like their hair was a mess and their clothes looked different, and and I don't think they noticed that, you know, they saw me, but I saw them, and I immediately like went back inside and pretended like nothing happened.
Speaker 6: But I'm in a dilemma.
Speaker 13: This is a secret that I haven't told no one. I don't even know what about to tell him, because I'm not trying to ruin someone's marriage. It's my best friend of since high school and I'm forty now, and I just don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, and maybe fake man maybe is a logical explanation. Maybe his fly was stuck and then he choked and she's the hindlight with her tongue out.
Speaker 13: I'm hoping that that was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, I feel like that's one of those things where that's not a random thing, like the hook up at the restaurant, like that has been going on for Yeah, that's a pretty.
Speaker 5: Big risk, especially like just like coming out together, like when everyone's there, risky.
Speaker 6: I don't risky a party of like eighty people.
Speaker 13: Maybe they thought nobody would notice.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Okay, faked Anna, one second, you're in the running. Let me go, fake name Amanda, Good morning, good morning, I girl your secret la honest.
Speaker 13: So my figure it is I have been happily married for about a year.
Speaker 1: Nice move states to be.
Speaker 13: With a man, and then after the past six months, I've had a sugar daddy paying my portion of the bill.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so how long total have you been with your person for two years? Okay? And then so with the sugar daddy, did you know them prior and just kind of carried over or did you actively search them out? And now it's working out?
Speaker 13: So they go, my husband, I'm sorry, you can they what my cousin's ex husband.
Speaker 1: Your cousin's ex husband, and so you has his ex husband like reached out to you. It was like, hey, let me pay for stuff for how to work out?
Speaker 13: So he kind of reached out to me. We were talking and I was like, sorry, I'm married. I was like, but I do you know keep telling my husband I need a sugar daddy. He's like, oh, I'll do that for you.
Speaker 1: Okay. So is this one of those things where if you get caught, you're gonna be like, well, I did tell you I need a sugar daddy.
Speaker 13: No, I mean if I got caught, it would more so just be like, well we did need okay.
Speaker 1: And so is there an exchange? Like the sugar daddy gives you money, and then what what is the sugar daddy get in return?
Speaker 13: He gets pictures, time, attention, you know, text messages.
Speaker 1: As far as time like do you see him in person?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 13: All like face time, things like that.
Speaker 1: Cash here did you ever find him attractive when he was dating your cousin? Okay? So can I ask how much cash forgetting?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 13: It varies, but usually about eight to nine a month.
Speaker 1: Eight nine hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's EXS like, yes, ros, what kind of pictures?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's not the landscape, my guy. It's probably like.
Speaker 7: Norman so.
Speaker 17: Oh yeahs does your husband get the same photos?
Speaker 13: Sometimes sometimes people want to take them.
Speaker 1: He says, you're gonna put you make the yep, it's gonna make sure we got the dumb there.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can vote for your favorite attacks nine ninety three three eight. While you're voting, I do want to employ this again. This video and viral and Canada over the weekend. Canada is like Australia. It's just animals everywhere, right, but it's of this family in forever reason A black bear enters the house. Yes, terrifying, terrifying, and who defends the house but the Pomeranian. It's just a tiny little fuzzball. And the black person, like I've never seen him like this moment, runs away and I send you guys the update. The owner posting an update. The dogs now walk around big chested barking at the forest every day, just like, and don't come back.
Speaker 4: He's like, I protect this house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Little dogs in their lack of awareness of size is hilarious. There's a video I saw this person brought their jack Russell to the zoo and he starts picking fight with the lion, and it's just the funniest thing. The owner's holding the jack Russell back, basically holding them back because they's not pick a fight.
Speaker 4: With the line.
Speaker 5: I mean, don't sleep on small dogs. Now, you're getting closer to hell.
Speaker 4: Just saying.
Speaker 1: Should we picked the fight with the horse? You just never? I mean also I would say people, yep, you're a fiicy little little doggie.
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 5: I that's how to scribe myself all the time. I mean, my bumble says I'm a feiicy doggie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, the votes coming in fake Dame Anna with the best friend cheating at the birthday party, you and the cat. Okay, yes, sir, hold on one second, get your info. Everything celebrity, sauce hats or entertainment of port coming next. What you got for us?
Speaker 5: We're talking about how these Disney stars actually reunited yesterday.
Speaker 1: Everything in the world of celebrities, sauce hats or entertainment of port What you got for us?
Speaker 5: So it's feeling like two thousand and eight, agam because the Jonas Brothers and Demi Levado, they basically turned the back the clock to their Camp Rock days. It was a surprise performance story during the Jonas Brothers Jonas twenty Creatings from Your Hometown opening show from their tour. So that was yesterday and they're actually gonna be here tomorrow. We will also be there, so yet, go make sure you say hi.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 5: They did do a medley of songs from Camp Rock, including Gotta Find You, This is Me, Whit change a Thing.
Speaker 1: I have a clip of its most obvious statement, everybody good.
Speaker 4: I know she's so talented. She's so talented.
Speaker 5: So people are now speculating the Camp Rock threes on the way. There is no proof of this. I just want to throw that out there. We have we have no statement or anything that that's happening. Just enjoy, just just enjoy what it is like. That was cool if you were there, cooler so fans, and that Kylie Jenner and Timothy Shallow may have broken up. So this started because she's been posting songs like breakup theme songs on her Instagram story. So Jeff Buckley's lover you should come over, or there's this other song by Levey.
Speaker 4: I cannot say the last name. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Crying, laughing, loving, lying is what the song title is. John sounds right up your alley. But yeah, they haven't been seen together in public in over a month and he is busy though. He's working on Dune Messiah, so he's in Prague at the moment. They've been dating since twenty twenty three. And if you have a Golden Retriever, this is for you because a few weeks ago we talked about how Airbud is in the works of Airbud Returns, and basically right now they're looking for the dog Airbud here's saying, though, of course they gotta key bit a Golden Retriever. They're looking for a pure bread golden retriever only if you think you're for a baby could be a star. You can actually submit an application online at returns dot airbud dot com, So if your dog actually actually doesn't get chosen, you could win surprises like a Jersey sign, movie merch or a trip to La very fine. If you look for something to watch tonight, we got Bachelor in Paradise on ABC, below deck Is on Bravo, and then a Storgy Mom's Guide Rush on Lifetime. It's basically Bama Rush TikTok as a show. I just hope this signed Airbud merchant pop prints. Oh for sure, that'd be amazing. Yeah, thank you, sas welcome.
Speaker 1: If you need something to listen today, I got a new Thoughts Shore podcast out talking about the Friendship Test. You can listen to YMSS radio dot com. Gouys your headline of the day plus one hundred dollars visa gift card coming next. Hang on, all right, let's go in. Laurel Brenda, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Are you well.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 8: It was really really good. I picked up crochet, so that's super exciting.
Speaker 1: Okay, what we crocheted?
Speaker 6: So far.
Speaker 2: I'm working on like a succulent plant.
Speaker 8: It's so freaking cute.
Speaker 16: I got the kid on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Okay, very nice. Well, Brenda got good news. You want one hundred dollars visa gift card and passes to see Freaky Friday.
Speaker 13: Okay, oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Now, girl, thank you one second, get your info, have fun with your crochet. Very exciting. Tomorrow another gift card plus passes for Freaky Friday with Lindsay Oelhan and Jimmy Lee Curtis. You're head by other Day. Yeah, there's headline the last twenty four hours the latest trend of getting fillers. Okay, people, you usuld give them the face. I think where else do you a filler at? Mainly's face?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In Korea it's people are getting fillers in their shoulders. Okay, so I guess women and some men in South Korea are paying big bucks for shoulder filler injections to get the ninety degree shoulders popularized by K pop idols. Oh okay, which I'm honest, I didn't know that was a thing. I didn't notice now, so they're saying Jenny from Blackpink is one of the big ones, like the big inspirations, then says she has it. They're trying to look. Yeah, so people are injecting fillers into their shoulders to achieve a sharply angled look. Some people are also getting botox in their shoulders, something called Barbie talks or trapped botox.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've I've heard of trap botox. I don't know why anyone gets it.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. So they have it before and after photo. Now, I'm gonna be honest, I can't really tell a difference. It looks the exact same, Like it doesn't look like anything that your shoulders are raised a little bit, I guess. And that's kind of like the the vibe, like this is a posture thing you can just I have.
Speaker 5: I have seen people get filler and their hip dips, like you know, like your hip dips are just like the natural way that your legs from your butt to like your your thighs.
Speaker 1: Like the when you crouch. It's like the line.
Speaker 5: No, it's just when you're standing. You just have They're just talk called hip dips, and some people have them, some people don't. It's natural, it's very normal. I posted online a few years ago. I was like, hey, normaliz hip dips because people want to like do these workouts to make them go away.
Speaker 4: And that's I don't think that's a thing.
Speaker 1: It's just like curves.
Speaker 5: It's just like I literally dip in your hip. Yeah, so then instead of just going like straight down, it's like you have this dip. And it's just because of I believe, like, you know, just bodies being different. Okay, yeah, I wouldn't see it that as a bad thing. Yeah, so people get it filled.
Speaker 1: Okay, that strucks me as one of those things where I wouldn't even think that that's abnormal.
Speaker 5: I only people noticed it because when I posted it, this is two years ago. They posted it and guys were like, I don't know what you're talking about. And it was more so just because my friends and I were talking about how we just don't have just like you know, uh, it just like goes in there.
Speaker 4: We're just talking about how.
Speaker 10: We have that.
Speaker 2: I think it's more common with women. Yeah, I got to pay attention to it.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're saying that the Jenny shoulders have been the newest, like that's the newest hot trend. Everybody's that literally used to get the shoulders.
Speaker 4: Is that why she has that song Jenny.
Speaker 1: Whether they're saying this song like Jenny is like the kind of like the inspiration for it too.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 2: I love that song listen.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it makes you happier, I think, go for it, obviously, But I don't know if it's something people realize I.
Speaker 5: Would not notice. I will say that, especially if you have long hair. I'm not gonna I would not notice that.
Speaker 1: It Legit just looks like the before and after it is like somebody would posture and then better posture, like they just kind of straightened out.
Speaker 5: But also I just if your shoulders, like I've never noticed anybody's shoulders, you know, I've never been like, oh those shoulders look like I've never thought that.
Speaker 1: In my life on those things. Yeah, that's never been out. Sure if you want to see you before and after, I put them up on the socials at YMS Radio. Hands down, the most trending video on our Instagram right now is of this past weekend my birthday party, my crazy on t Eileen and my aunt Bridget in the DJ booth of the bar. It is the most out of place random video I've seen recently. Can check it at YMSS Radio. Let me get to this next for your Monday how to note your ex is still emotionally connected to you. Hang on, Happy Monday, Welcome back Stafford County, Back in school today. Appreciate you listening interns you on your morning show. I saw Spaypard's Day show what you got so far?
Speaker 4: Probably when we were talking about why men were.
Speaker 1: In the doghouse filling this one woman in her hypotheticals, which this poor.
Speaker 18: Guy and you always ask a lot of hypothetical questions, and I had asked him if his.
Speaker 8: Wife was going through child bird.
Speaker 18: And it wasn't going well, and you had to pick between the child or the wife.
Speaker 6: To surscribe who you would pick, which is like crazy.
Speaker 7: I feel like that was on House of Dragons, like one of the first seasons, so right, that situation happened.
Speaker 1: But it's also just like, if things are going well, why offer the Hey if somebody shot me, would you jump from the right or left to save me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, absolutely about.
Speaker 2: You more of the roses?
Speaker 1: How a picture of a cat? May or think somebody should?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: He said, God, hold on extra friend the kiddy pause. If you missed anything, get the podcast. Just search interns. John your morning show wherever you listen to, Rose has the three things you need to know for your Monday. Come on, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about the White Marlin Open and who.
Speaker 1: Won, plus how to know if your ex still has feelings for you. Give me just over ten minutes. First source from the city that.
Speaker 12: Changes the world peers Rose with three things you need.
Speaker 1: To know for your Monday. Rose, you go for us.
Speaker 2: So AOL is shutting down. It's dial up service. I feel like it's a cultural icon. It's going away.
Speaker 7: So they are shutting down. It's dial up internet service after thirty four years. I mean just the sound alone is iconic. I feel like, no matter what, you just have that stuck in your brain and then like you've got nailed. Like it's just they were once a leader in the early internet era.
Speaker 2: But yes, they are shutting down.
Speaker 7: They will be discontinued on September thirtieth, which is.
Speaker 1: Wild sucks for the radio station. Appreciate still happen.
Speaker 7: You know well, as even as late as twenty fifteen, AOL had more than two million dial up customers, but then number obviously has dropped.
Speaker 2: But except you know maybe us.
Speaker 7: So the Baltimore archd Season Police joined forces this weekend for the third annual gun buybacked events. Anyone could drop off weapons to be safely taken by police directly from their vehicles in exchange per payment. So they were offered three hundred dollars per gun with no questions asked. They collected four hundred and ten firearms and in the three years they've removed over one thousand guns from the community, which pretty cool that they're doing that. And a long time Montgomery County resident who now calls Ocean City home, won the twenty twenty five White Marlin Open after landing a seventy two.
Speaker 2: Pound white marlin.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Two pounds. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: So the angler and his team won three point nine million dollars in prize money, making it one of the most valuable tournament fish in history. In second place of the tournament, NBA legend Michael Jordan and his boat Catch twenty three finished with a seventy one pound marlin.
Speaker 2: There's only a one pound difference.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That fish was a portly.
Speaker 5: Fourth Michael Jordan's one and off like leave leave ye marlin.
Speaker 17: Okay, right?
Speaker 2: That fish reportedly worth about four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But like the pictures of him like fishing. I was just like, what what is life?
Speaker 7: Anyways? Ocean City is known as the White Marlin Capital the World and has hosted the White Marlin Open since nineteen seventy four. I Rose, those are the three things you need to know for the day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Rose, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Everybody came out this weekend to the Shelby Sauce Presents intern John's birthday party was fun. It was a lot of fun, A bunch of listeners, which was very very cool. If you missed my crazy on Tyleen and a Bridget came in from Minnesota to surprise me. Yes, which is very exciting. Eileen was following people on Instagram in the bar.
Speaker 2: I love her for that.
Speaker 5: She had a great time. They both they both had a fantastic time.
Speaker 4: I could just tell.
Speaker 5: I didn't even need to ask me Estrangily, did you have fun? I know, I know they had fun.
Speaker 1: Well, you can see a video of them having fun as they snuck in the DJ booth at my bar. I turn around and I see them up there waving their hands in the air face care and I score them out and maybe five minutes later they're back.
Speaker 5: But you know, like it was Eileen's idea. She's like, no, no, you know, be fun, no doubt. If you want to see the videos on my Instagram at intern Giohn Radio. God think Isaac's Poultry Market coming in today. Favorite, Yeah, legitimately it's they went. They went best chicken sandwich in Maryland, like all the freaking time, all the last week. They found out the national food blog a Chowhound named their honey butter chicken sandwich the best chicken sandwich in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Nice honey butter is really good.
Speaker 5: They have just such good food. I will talk about how awesome they are until I died.
Speaker 1: I got the grilled chicken too, and sauce always hoards the rice krispies.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: I hor They're in Gathensburg cross from the cho High School. Also in Burtonsville, the Burtonsville Crossing Shopping Center. Get them Isaac's Market Isaac's Poultry Market on the Instagram. But they are at fantastic. How to know your ex is still emotionally connected to you, give me just over three minutes. Let me do a quick temperature test on an intern John Morning Show. I'm single, Sauce, single Rose and Mary for about one hundred years, give or take a few decades. This came out the concrete signs your ex is still emotionally attached to you. Okay, Sauce, do you think you have an ex who was emotionally attached.
Speaker 5: To I don't think so. Okay, I would, I don't think. So what do you think so that that for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you probably have exes that, like I think ID two where they've realized, oh, like that I didn't quite realize how good.
Speaker 2: I had it maybe necessarily Oh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it wasn't as like a difficult because you are difficult, but I mean you are. However, I think the good way is it where you go? Okay? Yeah? Was it smooth saling for the most part. I mean they realized they had they had.
Speaker 5: Good I think though that like my most recent long term relationship. I think it's more so like, oh I could have milked that longer and gotten more out of her. Yeah, okay, And I think that's like whenever I know, that's like you depressing, But that's what I really think.
Speaker 4: He probably I don't think he really liked me.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what, idiot, I understand that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like, I think that he's more so like, oh I could have got because he's like he just like took and tuk and took for someple moocher.
Speaker 1: Yeah you say so, chorus psychologists. Here's how I know your ex is still attached to you if they're already a new rebound relationship.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think that's that guy.
Speaker 5: He rebounded so fast with so many Yeah, so many, they say it's Studying twenty fourteen showed men or more likely to enter rebound relationships in the aftermath of a breakup.
Speaker 1: I would assume it's because dudes realize women in theory can get somebody else easier. I'm saying, so dudes like almost like I need to do it now before I get really hurt.
Speaker 5: I always just assume it was because they don't want to sit with their feelings, and that's just not I'm not a dude, so I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's like the I'm fine, I'm a show fine because here I am with somebody else.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do the homework.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to you know, keep going and toluely get some more baggage until I know.
Speaker 1: I have a spraying ankle, so A'll just put more weight on the other ankleact that kind of vibe. Yeah, if they're dating someone who's your polar opposite, Oh, I think that.
Speaker 4: This goes for both people like both, Like this goes for anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, they say exes try to overcompensate for the pain of breakout by finding someone who's nothing like their x X.
Speaker 4: They don't want to be reminded.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine the opposite of us? Not fun boring? Ugly? Would why would you want that funny at all? Friends and family hate them and stuff. They don't talk ego, could you imagine that? Yeah, if they're stocking you on social media?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we all have that X though that just looks or for why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's like if they if they pull back all of a sudden, they're friends that you were like friends on Instagram, but they're watching every story. I know that you're I know who you're watching for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I also don't follow anyone that you know I dated long term.
Speaker 4: So if they look and I don't, I don't I would know, like I knew, uh.
Speaker 1: My birthday, I had to. I hate being that person, but you have to repost every story and there's people watching them. I know this is a fact finding mission, like you are here to report back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they haven't returned some of.
Speaker 5: Your things, oh yeah, that could make sense because they just want to hold on to it and have that as like a gap or bridge to maybe see you.
Speaker 4: It depends, though, I would.
Speaker 1: I would add I don't think this is necessarily a big one, but I think if they're trying to get back stuff that's easily their paceable, Like okay, like my travel toothbrush that I got the ten pac for. I really need that toothbrush back. It's like, hey, spend the three dollars and get a new one.
Speaker 5: Also, tell your friends if they're that person, because I had a friend recently that went through a breakup that was doing that same thing, and I'm like, hey, girl, you can literally get that on Amazon. Yeah, like you don't need you don't need to see them for that.
Speaker 1: Do you have my bottle of water?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What the aqua Fina bottle that had like three weeks ago before we broke up. Can I get I like that taste.
Speaker 5: Here's this man that I was dating last summer that I left my curling iron at and I had just gotten the new one. Yeah, and the price had gone up exponentially for this specific curling iron, and I ate the cost.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't there's no there's no need to see him over this curling iron.
Speaker 5: You're like, no, not happy because I bought it for forty dollars two weeks before that. I leave it so it's brand new. I'd use it three times and then it went up to eighty dollars for some reason.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I would have reached out, I know, but I was just like no.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I guess depends how much your mental piece is worth.
Speaker 4: I was like wow. I was like, I don't need to go see him for this curling iron.
Speaker 1: No, I think, sir. If they're stelling contact with you, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's I feel like that's just obvious.
Speaker 1: I think that's said fair.
Speaker 5: If they're not moving on, yes, they're just kind of like replaying, especially if they're romanticizing your relationship and making things seem like it was so much better than it was.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well they're even saying too like they're not kind to the earlier point. They're not bettering themselves, like there's no personal growth after the breakup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of stuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say, study shod women areporting more growth than men did. Factors relaid to higher levels of distress include casual thinking about the partner environment of factors rounding it, previous relationships. They say, if you're probably over your ex that they move away, it's not a big deal, but the distance means they aren't planning to get back together and that they don't see in the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I like that.
Speaker 4: Literally, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: If the axe is sticking the comfortable routines. Okay, yeah, so they're not trying like new experiences. If they're not like the shell, it's like they're doing the exact same thing they were doing. S Like, it's like they're just trying to like stay in this like box. Okay, yeah, I guess. So they're saying nothing but good things about you. Well, this is a problem for my exes because what bad things could you say?
Speaker 4: Well, also, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They say, has your ax then compliment you and everything and anything and everything from your career to your looks.
Speaker 5: To like it doesn't seem genuine Yeah, okay, sure, yeah, yeah. I feel like that one also, issy because I'm like, what, I don't really have a lot of bad things. I mean my last ax yeah not great, but other ones I'm just like that's whatever.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 7: Yes, at least, it sounds like almost like you're not looking for a way to compliment them, either like on social media or to their face, like you're not going to say anything bad about them to other people, but like reaching out to them be like, wow, you look great today.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's where though.
Speaker 4: Is that what it means? Like they're reaching out to you to tell.
Speaker 1: You yeah, But just kind of in general, I almost think it's a subtle way of like marking your territory kind of in a way where it's like, hey, we're still on good terms, like trying. So it's like so anybody who's like maybe thinking about making a pass is like, oh, but they're still like cool, like almost like that way of like kind of it's not really fully marketing territory, but it's kind of being like, hey, like we're we're still on good terms. It could still happen. It could still you know, we can still come back to each other. If they're still upset by the breakup, well, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Get that, especially if they're acting like it happened yesterday and it's been two years or something.
Speaker 4: That's that's odd.
Speaker 1: Well, and they're saying too if they are if you're hearing things mutual friends, probably it is because the X wants you to hear it. Oh for sure, they're dropping nuggets in hopes that you get to it. Yeah, no, that's I feel like, guess obviously. The last one that they say is if the breakup was amicable.
Speaker 5: Okay, so like they just like didn't see what anything that was wrong with their relationship, but they broke they agreed with the breakup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's kind of to that point where there really isn't a bad reason for the breakup. They probably still have feelings for you.
Speaker 5: Because there wasn't like a nothing like horrible happened, like they're was like, oh, we just ditched it apart.
Speaker 4: I mean I can understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you look back with rosecar glasses, right, So there isn't like a concrete thing to your point, sauce like, oh but they cheated. It's kind of like okay, well like yeah, right was the wrong person or right person wrong time? That type of like a vibe. So o, listen, there's plenty of fish in the see though there are don't go catch that same fish.
Speaker 4: Catch different fish, Try all other fish.
Speaker 1: Tuna, large mouth bass. Yeah, that's good about now, perhaps ruper sure perch? Yeah, text your favorite fish. No, do not text the text the text the oddest fish you know to nine ninety three three eight. There we go. Everything Celebrity Sauce has the entertainment part coming next with you for us.
Speaker 5: This show is coming to theaters in September. I'm gonna tell you which one day.
Speaker 1: The best kind of vacation is a free vacation. We want to send you to Las Vegas Our twenty twenty five, iHeartRadio Music, Vessel Edge Shearing, Tate McRae, Diplo and more tomorrow nine o'clock. Now only do we get into the show, y'all also get hotel, You get airfare plus one thousand dollars cash, nine o'clock tomorrow, Right here, intern John, good morning you show right now. Though, Everything Celebrity Sauce has for entertainment report, which you got for us.
Speaker 4: So Freaky Freak Your Friday.
Speaker 5: It came out on Friday over the weekend, and I mean it did crush the box office. It earned positive reviews, attract a lot of crowds, all that stuff because it is the sequel to the movie from two thousand and three, Freaky Friday. So co star Jamie Lee Curtiso took offense to a review which he called a bit harsh.
Speaker 4: I just see it.
Speaker 5: Throw it out there on Rotten Tomatoes right now. If they have ninety three percent rating, thanks so much for the movie. Yeah, so she said, she called this review a tad harsh. So this review said quote, no one actually asked Disney for a sequel to two thousand and threes, buoyant, surprisingly, un seru feed, generation gap comedy, Freaky Friday, ugly costumes, humiliating scenarios, and zero added value. This is a sequel was with the sole purpose of cashing in on the fondness people have for the original movie and nothing more. Unquote, which I do think that's a very harsh take because it's a sequel to a movie that came out twelve years ago, I mean twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: But also like the movie didn't change lives. Yeah, relaxed breathe.
Speaker 4: I mean the song from the Ogs, it's.
Speaker 1: Meant to be a funny ha ha. I like enjoy yourself time, not lead inspired to save the world.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like I'd like to see it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, So this now is the biggest debut for Lindsay Lohan when it comes to movies because of Freaking Your Friday. Over the weekend, one to one earned twenty nine million dollars. So pretty sick. And maybe you heard this last week. I meant to talk about this on Friday. But basically Gez heated Soul survivor what the other city?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he had his shown Baltimore on Friday, August first, and so he was performing in Atlanta. His flight to the DMV area, they're saying Baltimore or DC. I think he was flying honestly into PWIX. Why wouldn't you, But it was canceled and his team could not find another flight, so they arranged for a car to pick him up and drive to Baltimore. Two hours into the drive, there was an issue because something punctured their gas tank, like they hid an object on the road.
Speaker 4: So it was so bad that it was leaking fuel. They were in South Carolina.
Speaker 5: They're about ten hours away, so he called an uber and the uber driver took him to Baltimore's Actually when like, I don't know how much he was charged, because he has never come out and told us. But the driver his name is Tanner, and he said that he just kept driving and the Jeze said didn't care how much it costs. Ten hours later, they didn't make it to Baltimore. He literally went on stage with like he got there ten minutes before he had to be on stage.
Speaker 2: So pretty wild story.
Speaker 4: I thought that was so interesting because I'm like, there's just no way if I was.
Speaker 1: The uber guy, but hey, can you give me money for the right back to Yeah? Literally the still let's.
Speaker 5: Not make money, Like I'm just gonna be ubering the whole way back after the we're doing. But the driver said it was a great night, okay, and that that Gezi also brought him on stage to personally thank him in front of the cap crowd.
Speaker 4: I thought was pretty sick.
Speaker 5: I don't know what your for you page on TikTok looks like John I was talking about this yesterday.
Speaker 4: Mine is only women.
Speaker 5: Dressing up as Hamilton. Yes, like it is so funny to me. So this was I also meant to talk about this on Friday because Hamilton will be heading theaters in September.
Speaker 4: So Lynn Manuel Miranda's build.
Speaker 5: The news last week and basically said that they recorded a Broadway performance back in twenty sixteen that was supposed to be be released in theaters, but when the pandemic hit, they decided they were going to stream it instead. So on September fifth, though, the movie will be available in theaters nationwide, so tickets are on sale on fan dango. Also, Disney Bluss is gonna stream like you know, I said they're gonna be streaming Hamilton, but this this is gonna have like a some different scenes. They're saying, uh, they're talking about a different like revolution scene.
Speaker 4: I have never seen Hamilton. All I know is the song because of.
Speaker 1: TikTok I saw win a date with Todd Hamilton. It's a little bit, a little, a little bit different. I was kind of surprised that was a sequel.
Speaker 5: But now if you do want to see in theater, Zo tickets are now available on fandango, so you can get them if you're looking for something to watch to night. There's not a ton on TV. Bachelor in Paradise is on ABC, below Decks on Bravo. A Sorority Mom's Guide to Rush is on Lifetime. It's literally just you know, Bama Rush. TikTok maybe but make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm kind of glad Hamilton.
Speaker 5: Took over this year instead of Bamer Rush because I'm like, if I see women dancing as George Washington one more time in front of some big white house, I'm gonna lose it. Also, I did watch The Hunting Wives and it's really good. I haven't finished it, but I had. I have like one episode left.
Speaker 1: If you need something to listen to, you got your thoughts show our podcasts out talking about the Friendship Test is Siri want to?
Speaker 4: I don't know why it's my serial on my leftop check it?
Speaker 1: Why miss radio dot com? Let me hit this next for your Monday. Imagine stealing four hundred thousand dollars worth of this. Every now and then a crime will happen and I'll be like, I wouldn't even think to steal that, Okay, I mean to a Harrisburg, PA. A cargo container contained with four hundred thousand dollars of pine sal has been stolen. Okay, so state Police and Harrisburg investigating the incident where a cargo container full of the pine salt was stolen. Now, it's interesting they don't say if the person who stole it new also a carlo container. You can't steal without a means to move a cargo container like a truck. So that well another port the alleged incident. Well, it's either gone or it's not. It's not.
Speaker 5: It's pretty pretty big thing to know say it's not there. Maybe we didn't misplace it. It's uh so it happened about one am at this time. The police say it's an unknown actor who has done it.
Speaker 4: The person there's got more than one person, come on.
Speaker 1: The person allegedly stole a truck, tractor and a cargo container, which means like this was like thought through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine like you're like, ah, did all this? It's gonna be so good and you open inches pine sal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean do you sell in the black market?
Speaker 13: Do you know?
Speaker 1: My family said generation in a wealth, generational cleaning.
Speaker 2: The pine sal lady, you're probably really excited about it.
Speaker 1: There is that in addition to the four thousand dollars with the pine sal the car container itself was listed at about two thousand dollars. So again the allegedly will always be the funniest thing because it's like, you, guys, it's either gone or it's not.
Speaker 4: That's a big thing to be not there.
Speaker 1: And where do you hide the truck in the car? Like, hey, guess why I did this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All this? Do you guys want some?
Speaker 5: I mean they clearly dug a hole to hide the cargo container, like invisibility cloaks something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you ever know, guys say huge thanks to Isaac's Poultry market coming in today. We love Isaac's and they win like best sandwich of Maryland all time, guy, and like cannot say enough. It's just it's just great and I have is good.
Speaker 5: Like their Macmarine cheese slabs all are taken of course on point potato salad, their their potato salad and their rice crispies.
Speaker 4: Everything they are so good.
Speaker 1: It's all made there too. They won like best sandwich in the country. Like at this point, it's not really surprising because it's just like it's always it's never not good.
Speaker 4: They just keep getting awards and we're like, oh, let's keep talking about.
Speaker 1: So if you want to grab them, they're enga a this bred across from Q High School. Also in Burtons Vale, the Burtons All crossing the shopping center. Get him on Instagram at Isaac's Poultry Market anything you miss them. Today's show we're talking about why your person's in the doghouse. I feel so bad for this dude.
Speaker 9: I know the hypothetical questions is girl gives ask a lot of hypothetical questions.
Speaker 18: And I had asked him that his wife was going through child birds and it wasn't going well and you had to pick between the child or the wife to survive who you would pick and.
Speaker 1: She said he picked the wrong one, which I'm not just sure the wrong one is. But there we go. If you miss that, or you miss War of the Roses, get the podcast. Just search interns John in your Morning Show wherever you listen to podcasts intern in your Morning Show on iHeartRadio