Speaker 1: From a look David gilmore murder right, it's his birthday. Oh, David Gilmour is going to be seventy.
Speaker 2: Seven years old, seventy nine dudes, Wow, your brain is that works in such a weird, weird way. It really does it just and you can hear a half a note David Gilmore right, and then name the album the length of the song, and you're like, how does how do you remember that? But can't.
Speaker 1: But then my wife will go and say, hey, we're going down to my family's Christmas party or Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and ain't you can't you don't remember her name.
Speaker 1: And Amanda is going to be do you remember her? Right? I'm like no, no, and Amanda she does this, And finally I just to hit the fast forward. You say, oh yeah, a man, yeah, yeah, she's great.
Speaker 2: I don't want to bring the room down.
Speaker 1: But let's when I smell a butt.
Speaker 2: Five years ago today. Yes, it's the anniversary of what five years ago today with COVID?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I know what it is. David Gilmour's no, seventy stop or stop. It's five years ago today.
Speaker 2: The first COVID case was diagnosed in Kentucky and It changed the world as we know it. Do you remember those foever.
Speaker 1: Remember those two weeks we spent.
Speaker 2: It was miserable.
Speaker 3: That was the last week that I was really excited about college basketball. Florida State had a top ten team and Louis Louisville had a really good team.
Speaker 2: They were ranked number one that year. They were sitting courtside.
Speaker 3: You hear the basketball is bouncing about to take the floor for the ACC tournament, and they said, we're not playing.
Speaker 1: It was it was Guss held out.
Speaker 2: We were there, Yeah, held out Paul Rodgers head. Headphones sent and said the guy's going to talk. I said, hold out the head some phone said let's carry this live, and sure enough we did and they canceled it. And then what I didn't it was surreal. But what I didn't expect was what how awful Americans would be in this weird h virus tragedy, how terrible we will would all be to each other? I did. That was the one thing. If you asked me twenty years from now, like what did you get out of that COVID that had been weird? Like they're gonna ask you like, hey, you wanna through COVID didn't you, old man, Yeah, yeah I did. I was on radio at the time. Actually, well what happened there? I was like, we all turned on each other and we didn't have any toilet paper. Well, we didn't have any toilet paper and we turned on each other.
Speaker 1: I still remember Derby Derby morning. My wife went out and stood in line at Sam's Yeah, to get toilet paper. It was Derby morning. And then she texted me she said, how funny is how times change? We used to stand in line to get into the infield.
Speaker 2: Yes, at Derby morning.
Speaker 1: Now here I am standing in line to get toilet like Russia.
Speaker 2: And then you hear the stories and I can't remember the reporter we talked to that said someone walked over and took two pounds of ground beef from his.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He had three pounds, and some lady walked over and took two of them from him, and she said, you don't deserve that. You can't take three pounds, and he was like, put that beef back in my And I was like, people turned on each other like no other. I'm trying to pick of the right word America. When when America has gotten their back of the wall, we at least have come together as Americans to move forward and figure out a way, and we all just started screaming at each other.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you I hate hoarders. In situations like that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to play the role of you, do you know what? Excuse me and you go hoarders? Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So anyway, a year before COVID, I got connected with port of Katrell and part of the nutrition then he put me on. Yeah was ten egg whites in the morning, ten egg whites at night. So my behavior at the grocery store in yeah. But but here's the thing. My behavior at the grocery store was to go in and buy two six sixty count cases one hundred and twenty eggs. I buy one hundred and twenty eggs every week, crack up secret. But now this comes around, I look like I'm on hoarder and all I'm doing is getting my regular order. Because I'm getting, you know, one hundred and twenty eggs, people are looking at me sideways. I'm like, I did this for a year on.
Speaker 2: There was some benefits.
Speaker 1: Shaking hands was great.
Speaker 2: No shaking hands, and the masks to where no one recognized you. So even if you saw your neighbor, they didn't recognize you, so they didn't have to stop and talk.
Speaker 1: That was a benefit, Well, it was a benefit crazy ass hair like this.
Speaker 3: But the fact you also got a lot of time together that didn't work for some people. It was great for us, I tell you, great for my family, minus Susan's marriage.
Speaker 1: For a while, minus susan marriage, it got better. And I got to tell you, we had a lot of on just her and I and Lemmy, and it was I'll tell you what else was great?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'd love to go to your party. But six foot separation or that. But if you had to get a grade, if you had to give a grade on how it stop, how Americans and the American government and the Kentucky legislator F and the and the and you have to give a grade to how we reacted to COVID, which was our largest challenge in the last twenty years. How did we react to it? I give him an F? Well what about the day I give everybody an F? Yes, you driving your car, you get an F. What about I give Bashir an F, I give Trump and F I give Biden and F. I give everybody an F. You failed. You failed, harsh, Dave, that was harsh, I know, but we had Andy's story time though.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing we need to do.
Speaker 2: He hasn't done the voice in so long. He's trying to fin it out. I think that this is George Bush and the Sheer together.
Speaker 4: I think that if you're a casino, you should stay open, but if you're a church, we should shut you down. Okay, because COVID, of course, it is scared of casinos, but hates churches.
Speaker 2: Until that time, I always believed that in bad times, Republican or Democrat, that people would choose the common sense right thing. And then I watched as government controlled people and and and made exceptions for businesses and not others. Yeah, I guess this is the day I grow up. I guess this is the day. I guess the day little Tony grows up.
Speaker 1: What about this one? What about this one? You can't eat in a restaurant inside, but if they put a tent on the outside of the restaurant, you can't inside outside inside.
Speaker 3: And you couldn't sit at the bar, but you could sit at a table near the bar.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid, and people would the taking their mass down and shooting and putting it back up.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem was the special c d C said, yeah, we made the six feet up, it's probably three. They didn't change anything, like, they didn't change any of rules or anything. And they said, yeah, if you're outside, you really don't deed the distance at all.
Speaker 1: Well what when the CDC changed the definition of vaccination. Yeah, that's why I said, who whoa, whoa, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: We will not forget about the vaccines that we rushed through.
Speaker 1: Bobby Kennedy, You mister Kennedy.
Speaker 2: But you remember the plane landing, the plane landing at Bowman or not Boomingfield, the plane landing at Standard not Stanford Field, Muhammed Ali International Airport. Uh, the plane landing in Louisville. And they're like in all of the national news, the worldwide news was you know, there's video of the plane going across because it was ups and they're like, here's the fact, sine, the first shipment of the vaccine. That is good. It's Louisville, Kentucky, the first shipman of the voxery. And you're just like we're watching history here. Uh, and it was it was just again five years ago today, the first case how about What about I'll never forget it, and I don't really want to remember it.
Speaker 1: What about when they did finally say okay, you can open up. You can eat at a restaurant, not inside but inside outside in a ten of the parking lot. They did it at six feet all this business and you finally go out and you take a drink of your tequila and you accidentally clear your throat everybody in the room.
Speaker 2: I know, I know because there were cases like Jody Demmling, our friend that was on his deathbed, that father Bill from our Paris was giving him his last rights over the phone with the phone headset next to his head and giving him his last rights. I know a doctor administrator that looked at the film on his lungs and said, didn't know it was Jody, and said, this patient will die. Well we I mean, but he recovered.
Speaker 1: No, but we were goofing on him when we found out he got COVID. Yes, we did go and then we found out what happened. Yeah, he almost died. He was on a ventilator for a month.
Speaker 3: How many people died without being able to see their relatives?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, I know, so stupid. Here's an iPad with your relatives. What so you had those cases and I guess that you know not. I guess that scared the crap out of everybody. But again we did not. Here's COVID can be summed up in the one episode of Seinfeld when Costanza is at the bubble Boy's birthday party and they yelled fire and he throws the kids out of the way to get out of the house. Rights. That's how people reacted with COVID. I mean, we all turned on each other.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous, which is but I guess this was a affective national tragedy affected everybody. Nine to eleven was and it brought us all together.
Speaker 2: Brought us all together because we had toilet paper. No, it brought us all together. He's right, Nine to eleven brought us together to it. I've never felt more American than that at that time. And we all wanted blood, and we all want and we all came together and said, whatever has to be done, we will do it. Democrats and Republicans together. And that was not the case with COVID. I mean, we you didn't have all the lawmakers, remember the night of nine to eleven, them all standing on the House of the Capitol singing the national anthem together.
Speaker 1: We just need you a flatten to curve and stay.
Speaker 2: A doctor Fauci, Yes, you should be in jails. Your faith should be in jail. And you can't dismiss whether you are a conspiracy theorist or not. You can't dismiss the five you know, five years before COVID hit and the video with the date on it and him and doctor Fauci describing COVID to a t here's what the next disease or virus will be, and then describing COVID. You're just like, that's five years ago.
Speaker 1: What about this? What about doctor's physicians stepping out and going, hey, here's the idea. I treated a couple of patients with IV A macron crucified and would ruin the careers.
Speaker 2: Because Trump mentioned it that and now you can't take it.
Speaker 1: And now fast forward ce DC. Yeah, you absolutely saying that's a horse d wormer and all that.
Speaker 2: No, I have a cols doctor. He prescribed that to me. Here's no, no, no, that'll work. I'll send you a script.
Speaker 1: Right good.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, I thought it was and he was like no, no, no, no, no, take it.
Speaker 1: That's just on the view.
Speaker 2: Take it all right. So again I didn't didn't mean to dominate. But that's how we all emotionally are attached to COVID. We are not we sess me off. I don't want to see in ten fifteen years the movie about COVID because I won't watch it. I won't watch it because I lived through it and it was awful and it was sucked and it was no. Nothing redeeming came out of COVID. Nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, if something similar did, if something similar starts, are we going to race back to that weird place?
Speaker 2: Or no one will? No, no, no one will. I'm not wearing a damn one's wearing mask.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna take a lot from Hooper and Jaws. I'll never put on a life vest again. Yeah, well, I'll never wear a mask again.
Speaker 2: And the shot and people that were fired for not taking the shot that that that was that was wrong. It's ridiculous, including soldiers that was wrong to do. Uh So again, nothing redeeming came out of death.
Speaker 1: What And you might get mad at me for saying this, Go for it.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's what I learned about COVID. Never trust the press and never trust the government. Oh no, that's two. That's that's two silver linings that came out. It opened up the eyes of the nation. This man, yeah, doctor's physicians were losing their careers just by speaking out the trust true.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's true. No, that's true. And and uh and the government choosing which businesses could stay open, and it was like, oh that. And then of course I really almost went into the riots. I almost almost went right into the riots. No, they can assemble there. They can't assemble at the ball game, like come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a good point. When the riots started to happen, going on. I when the riots started to happen, I was still buying into what the press was selling, right, and I thought, oh, good lord, we're gonna lose every one of our l m p D officers down here. The super spread a riot, And of course the guvernment governor was saying, oh, no, that's okay, they can assemble because COVID scared of riots.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then the absolute evidence not anecdotal, but maybe it is. But Kroger was the only business that stayed open in only nine well, and the church because the Kroger stayed open and everyone went to Kroger. So every person in the podcast, because it was the only thing to do, the whole family would go to Kroger. They were just like, you want to go to Kroger again, Yeah, let's go to Koger because it was the only thing open. So everyone went to the grocery store. We went to the grocery store, and after six months of COVID, they had nine cases proger employees over their twenty stores. And I was like, if you're a leader, you go hang on.
Speaker 3: I remember standing in line outside of Target, everyone six feet apart.
Speaker 2: When one person left the store, one could go in. Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Everyone went straight back to the toilet paper section as fast as they could.
Speaker 1: What about the stupid little arrows? You can go to the if you go down the aisle this way.
Speaker 2: The virus won't follow you.
Speaker 3: I wish I owned an arrow company or a plexiglass company. And stickers on the floor like morons. You can stand here and sixty delay is this sticker?
Speaker 2: Stand? Sir?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: You are not standing on sticker. Stand on the sticker, sir. Okay, Wow, I think again, Last, David, what I I don't believe anything positive came out of COVID, And shame on all of us as Americans for turning on each other. For it's the one more thing.
Speaker 1: Remember on gillig is Aland where they find the Japanese soldier that doesn't know the war's over.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yes, okay, it's actually true.
Speaker 1: Story whatever. Whenever I see somebody out with a mask on, I'm gonna go and go, hey, war's over.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, you can't do that because you don't know who's sick. But you don't know who's sick, who has cancer and all that. Because you can look like an a No, but you look like yourself. I said, I feel like it. I don't do it. Yeah, thank you. Now when you're riding by yourself in your own car, no listen, I support that.
Speaker 1: If you wear a mask in your car by yourself, I support that because it helps me decide who to let out and who not to let it.
Speaker 2: I don't. The mind is a is a complicated thing. And if that makes you, if you feel safe, if it's a comfort thing for you, I'm all for it. Brother, wear your mask in your car. I can't hate somebody because I don't know their life and their situation. But jump to conclusion and do what you like. You jump to your conclusion. Some people sleep with a stuffed animal. Didn't we do that?
Speaker 1: I told you about that in confidence, man.
Speaker 2: Pluss Stop it's coming. The whole thing is coming apart. The stitches are coming out.
Speaker 1: That's because I cut a hole in the few.
Speaker 2: I know you did.
Speaker 1: And don't bring that up either, man. I told you that in confidence too.
Speaker 2: All right, it's not just the fifth anniversary of COVID, the first case of COVID in Kentucky. It is the day that we bless the beer for the Saint Patrick's Parade. Uh and tonight, rich licklighter, rich licklighter, our friend from Catholic Education Foundation has been voted by the put your pants back up man? Where did you get that? Lepre eh? You look at him? Dance, look at him, dance, Put your.
Speaker 1: Pants pants back on man.
Speaker 2: The ancient order of Hibernians, I'm not sure what they do besides wearing. They sleep for a while, it's a what is that happen?
Speaker 3: And then they wake up at St. Patrick's Day, I'm like, what do you guys do?
Speaker 2: They're like, we wear these green jackets wes we tap Kegs. The ancient order of the Liburnians have voted Rich leg Lighter Irishman of the Year. And I am one hundred percent sure Rich leck Lighter is German.
Speaker 1: I think uh, Scott Fitzgerald is a Yes he is Hiberian.
Speaker 2: Yes he is. Yes, we have plenty of friends that are Hibernians. Iberians not a sash. What does this say when you hear the sash? Is that a sash? Yeah? Think where the jackets as they have patches like boy scouts.
Speaker 1: That's a sash.
Speaker 2: That's a sash. Jack you. So I'll be going tonight. Rich Lecklighter, which is German descent, is Irishman of the Year and he is blessing the beer tonight at Goodwood. There's a brewery called Goodwood, and.
Speaker 1: That was also my nickname.
Speaker 2: And no college, that's not true. But the late went to call that's.
Speaker 1: What the ladies. Well, okay, let me rerun it. That's what the ladies used to call me at the car wash.
Speaker 2: There you go, mister Goodwood, there you go. All right, we were way late, so let's do joke dazoure and move on.
Speaker 1: Before we do joke, Djore, I want to thank Shady Rays for replacing my purple aviators.
Speaker 2: Screwed up? What'd you do?
Speaker 1: I sat on him in a meeting, But tonight I'm in the downstomer.
Speaker 2: A little up. Uh what a bad way to go?
Speaker 1: Ye, well they replaces but they were Oh no.
Speaker 2: Dwight's butt coming straight at you. Thank you, Shady Rays.
Speaker 1: But they replaced him.
Speaker 2: And I wonder if it's last gaff had to consume whatever air.
Speaker 1: If you lose them, scratch and break them, they replace him.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Not just for me, They'll do it for you too. All right, Hey fellas, Hey, hey d man. Seems that Tony Vannetti is held hostage by a terrorist.
Speaker 2: Oh name was Jackie Venetti. No go ahead.
Speaker 1: So there's a long line on the street where.
Speaker 2: He's being held, right, he was supporting me.
Speaker 1: Well, truck pulls up. She's a policeman walking down the line of the stop cars. He briefly comes over, talks with the truck driver. Truck driver goes what's going on up there? He said, well, I'll tell you what's going on. A terrorist is holding Tony Vannetti hostage. He's demanding ten million dollars. Oh, if he doesn't get ten million dollars, he's gonna douse Tony Vinetti with a gasoline in same my gosh, he's gonna douse Tony Venettes. Gasoline is citim on fire. So we're asking for donations. Driver goes Okay, how much are most people donating? Cop goes oh, I usually about a gallon gallon a hand. Sam's furniture, Baby, You're gonna love your SIMS furniture. Are you proud of your living room? You're not? You can be thanks to SIMS furniture, Baby, Sam's furniture, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, you name it. And it's tax time. Let's go ahead and do the entire house. Give your furniture something, Give your house something for to be proud of SIMS your two locations Dixie Highway and Preston Highway at the old Target building. If you want to do the whole house, go ahead and use the tax return. But then go ahead and use credit. That's right. If you don't have credit, tell them Dwight wouldn't approved you. You're gonna love your SIMS furniture. Stick around more on the way, including the news at the bottom of the hour News Radio eight forty wha s ooh from momentary lapse of reason, learning to fly?
Speaker 2: What do we what? Oh, it's his birthday.
Speaker 1: Into the David Gilmour. Happy birthday, David Gilmore, real quick. The social media's shame on me, Dean Browner. I didn't know I said it this way. I'm tired this morning. Evidently, he says, I'm ashamed. It was quin who said I'll never put on a life check again, not Hooper.
Speaker 2: I guess that's a Hooper you did.
Speaker 1: I'm so freaking tired.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you don't have anything to do today.
Speaker 1: I got a full day all the way. How old about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're going un till nine o'clock to night? How much?
Speaker 1: How old is seventy nine?
Speaker 2: Stop it? Uh?
Speaker 1: Do we have d D online?
Speaker 2: We do? Hey, d D?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: D D?
Speaker 1: Taylor with five oh two hemp? How are you dear?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, Kentucky's in session, so it's always something.
Speaker 1: It's always always something, and you're gonna shed some light. But we're kind of flying blind on this. You sent me a text, and I say, ye, come on, because I use Delta eight every night and I also use one of many things. I also use regular CBD throughout the day. And uh, I go to five le two hip A lot D D. What's going on? What's that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I love you for providing that for me because it helps. But evidently now something else is under attack. I just we have a Republican majority.
Speaker 2: What are they going after? What are they going after?
Speaker 5: So right now they're going after bridges.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, for what reason? Because we have CBD tincture, we have gummies, we have multiple forms of vapes.
Speaker 6: They're trying to say that it's not regulated. And if we all can look in the past history, House Built five forty four passed unanimously, which gave the Cabinet all the rules and allowable things to do to regulate the CBD industry. Any hint drived cannabinoids, any intoxicating cannabinoids, I call them hint drived. I hate to use the word intoxicating because you can use THHC without being intoxicated. So now what happened In February we had a meeting with Chairman coke On he filed a bill like the Last Day to File, which was House Built seven thirty four. It has now had two readings. In the interim Senator Rack Adams also filed shell Bill two O two.
Speaker 5: We had no idea what was going on with that.
Speaker 6: I was there on Tuesday to meet with legislators for House Bills seven thirty four and I stopped her in the hallway. She never named it, but she said that, you know, senators are wanting to completely ban these products, and never named it at all that she had filed this bill. So it really.
Speaker 5: Caught me by surprise. So yesterday I was literally.
Speaker 6: There in Frankfurt all day from eight thirty in the morning until six at night, and her shell bill and you can't even see what it says on the LRC, but it literally she calls it a moratorium, it's a band, it's probition against the beverages. And it was file and it actually passed the L and O Committee, so it had the three readings. I did give testimony yesterday. And I'm also now the president of the Kentucky Hump Association.
Speaker 2: So, oh, you gave testimony. How did that go?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: How was it received?
Speaker 5: It was received well.
Speaker 6: I did manage to get two no votes and two passes. So for me to come in late not even knowing and trying to talk to all these legislators about these products that should not be banned. I mean, regulate them. Let the cabinet regulate them. There there's already a process to get products approved. We have to pay a fee. Sure, we now have to be a licensed retailler, so you have to be. You have to submit all your paperwork. The Cabinet has already approved one hundred and forty six beverages out of two hundred and four products approved. So they they grabbed.
Speaker 2: A can we be doing something else besides let me here's here's what pissons.
Speaker 1: I just want to interject for a minute, d D because it seems like there's a fight every single year. I am a CBD user, I'm a Delta eight user, and so they're both legal. All this is is a different delivery method. I prefer tincture and gummies, and that's it. Why what does it matter to our General Assembly if I can just drink my CBD instead of a tincture. I mean, here's the thing. We have a Republican majority. I thought the Republican Party stood for less government in your life. But all I'm seeing I see a lot of restrictions.
Speaker 6: Lots of restrictions, and it saddens me because you know, they said that we had you know, not reached out and didn't come to an Onmino meeting back in September, and.
Speaker 5: I was there. You know, they record that stuff.
Speaker 6: I even sent emails after saying please don't let this be taken over by the ABC, because well, first off, I would not be able to get a license.
Speaker 5: BP already next to me, already has a license to.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you mean you mean dongers BP.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's my question. Look, I don't think Julia Rocky Adams goes into a store and looks at a can of drink and go, you know what. I don't think that's right. Is there a group that goes to the lawmakers and says, here's the stuff we think you should look at. Is there a group that's going against you that we should know about.
Speaker 6: Yes, And that happened back in September, And that's how I got involved in all this.
Speaker 5: It was like her group and they were actually, oh shock.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going. That's where I was going. I was like, if you go, if you butt up against the bourbon industry, you're going to lose, right.
Speaker 1: So bourbon or horse racing good, anything else bad.
Speaker 2: So this this group went to legislators and say, we got to get these drinks off the shelf, either.
Speaker 6: Off the shelf or to be in the three tiered system. So then it would completely annihilate.
Speaker 5: Businesses like mine. We wouldn't be able to sell them.
Speaker 1: But again I don't understand. It's you know, Delta nine, Delta eight legal, CBD legal. Oh, there's different delivery methods to use. All this is is a brand new a drink. Okay, So where are we at with this? Did they succeed in jaiming you up?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: And no?
Speaker 6: I mean it did pass the ln O Committee yesterday. Now it's going to go to the floor for a Senate vote. There were a number of senators that were not in favor of the moratorium or to stop the sales. And I'm willing to work with them as the president of the Kentucky Himp Association to get common sense regulations, which we already have right right, But I'm more than willing to concede with to concede with that.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 6: I just I pray that I can we can get it stopped either on the Senate floor in the House and get some you know, get some amendments filed. It's a poorly written bill. I'm obviously not in favor at all. And the only thing that I can ask everybody to do is start calling, start emailing. It's Senate Bill two o two and House Bill seven thirty four. Those are the two big bills, Okay that I need people's help.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, d D thank you constantly.
Speaker 2: Fye for sure, and we'll contact you and let you know how well, let us know how all this works out.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you all so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: D Taylor two him.
Speaker 2: Now you can't you can't be named d D unless you can't. You have to be able to bake cookies if you're a d D.
Speaker 5: Right, what I do?
Speaker 2: Let there we go.
Speaker 1: Of course she can do it all. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: I'm eating gluten free and healthy.
Speaker 2: Gluten free cookies. Thanks, yeah, guys.
Speaker 1: Well in the survey shows that twenty five percent of Americans pee in the shower and seventy five percent why everybody does it? Come on? Right?
Speaker 2: Numbers low? But I don't, I don't, I don't normally know. Are you kidding? Me, No, I have discipline. Okay, they okay, before.
Speaker 1: Okay that I don't either, Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care that you do. But don't say that it's guaranteed that Dave and I do. Okay, you're a liar, sir.
Speaker 1: Your face. Uh. New survey random Americans found that twelve percent of Americans do it every single day. I'm in the twelve.
Speaker 2: Percent every day. Yeah, go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I do what.
Speaker 2: The toilet's right next to the shower, next to the shower. Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I took long showers cause I gotta hear about five or six Rolling Stone songs to wake me up.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're waiting timeout, so are we You're in the shower for five rolling Stones? Absolutely? Person, What are you doing? Don't ask?
Speaker 1: Usually I'm dancing around like Mick Jagger because it wakes me up and singing along.
Speaker 2: With it's such a weirdo.
Speaker 1: I'm a weirdo. But I saw are we wee before I get in the shower, you know. Then I get in the shower, and then when I turn the water off, man, things get caught and I'm wet and it makes things happen.
Speaker 2: Uh, I can see the percentage twenty five. No, it's it's higher than that. Come on, we're at thirty percent now in our show, right, yeah, thirty three point three three three three through three, well and we got two. I can't help. But if once so it goes tinkle tinker. You've ever done it? Have I ever done it? Yes? Of course, of course, yeah, okay, yeah forty. Sometimes it just hits you.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, I'm damn it, I got shampood in my hair.
Speaker 2: It's like, but very okay. It's because I want to okay.
Speaker 1: So if it hits you, it's okay. It's what hits me in the morning in the shower that everybody.
Speaker 2: If other people use the shower jerk face, then I don't think it's right for you to go ahead exactly full in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: The only time my wife gets mad at me is when we're taking a shower together. Other than that costs extra, Yeah, it costs ect in some some circles. But no. So here's what. Twenty five percent of Americans say that they we we in the shower at least.
Speaker 2: Once a year. How many do do in the shower seventeen. No, I guarantee that's the thing. I wonder to guarantee that.
Speaker 1: That's like my biggest nightmare traveling is, uh is being on an airplane and then you know, oh, this captain nobody to get out of your seat for the next seventeen hours or something like that, you know, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 3: It takes forever for a little piece of soap to kind of break down.
Speaker 2: What is the range? Yeah, at this age, I tried to drink a lot of fluids before I get on the don't I just like, I want to drink this water or soda, but I'm not going I'm not going to drink it before I get on this plane. It's miserable either because I don't want to be sitting there jumping around in my seat.
Speaker 1: I know. So usually when we travel, I'll get a bottle of water and I'll probably have an inch of it out.
Speaker 2: And nowadays, with the rash of issues on landing and takeoff, I'm staying in my seat buckled and planes flipping over. Yeah, all that stuff. It's been crazy. Uh, try State Men's Health.
Speaker 1: Woo baby, I feel good and I'm going till nine or nine thirty tonight, I need you try State Men's Health. Guys. How are you around one o'clock in the afternoon starting to take a little bit of a dip? What about? What about when you get home? Are you going straight to the captures? Straight to bed? Before I started testosterone, I was tired, lethargic all of the time on the weekends. On the weekends, I would just want to stay in bed. It wasn't fair to me, and it certainly wasn't fair to my wife, Susan. I started on testosterone and it changed everything for me. If you're getting less gains in the gym but more gains around the ways, this could be your answer as well. Here's what I want you to do. Go to try statemenshealth dot com. Take the little tea quiz. It's just ten yes or no questions to probably take you about a minute. Then make your appointment for try State Men's Try State Men's Health.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll do lab work.
Speaker 1: On you and you'll get your blood results back within thirty minutes or less. Then you can sit down with a licensed medical professional to explain all of your numbers, your PSA, your testosterone, the works. Then you can make an educated decision. It's testosterone right for me. It was for me, and I'm never going back to the way that I used to feel. Make your appointment to day, go to try Statement's Health dot com. Stick around. An old radio voice makes its return to the studio. Who could it be? Find out at eleven am ten am news right away? Forty whas, Oh, don't go breaking my heart Kiki D.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just talked to d D. And now it's Keiki D's birthdays. D D, Hey stick around at your toah, we got a special treat for you.
Speaker 1: At the top of the hour. Whose whose voice could it be? Find out after cops rock at the top of the hour. But it's a it's a Louisville great.
Speaker 2: I think he's a radio broadcast legend in Louisville that moved out of town and is sort of bouncing around. He's back in town for a couple of days, so I said, hey, man, jump on with us. So he's going to do.
Speaker 1: That in just a couple of men from Austin Montgomery WMZ. Dude, I'll be in the shower all the time. What's the harm It gets washed down, basically flushed.
Speaker 2: And he's disgusting. So just have some discipline, young man, to go to the bathroom before you go into the shower.
Speaker 1: Both of you all said, yeah, we do, but only when it hits this what hits me every morning.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, you have the discipline and the body reactions of a seven year old, so I get it. Might I suggest adult typer sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I wear those when we go out to fancy places where I know I got to sit and talk to people. But you know, this is my shower.
Speaker 2: And by the way, kudos to the person that stole the ambulance from the downtown hospital Latin yesterday. Somebody jumped in it. I guess needed to ride. Jewish Hospital just a couple of blocks to our left. Somebody jumped in the ambulance and took off. Guess they needed to ride. They have no idea who did it. And he dropped off the ambulance and got out and walked I guess to his house. I'm not gonna I haven't found anybody cheaper than an uber, I guess.
Speaker 1: So I'm not going to say, uh what tragedy was because it was a very dark day. But that was a badass move by l MPD. They were a shooting. What they were at?
Speaker 2: A shooting?
Speaker 1: Uh big shooting here and somebody was in the back of the ambulance and the cops that I'm taking it and just drove the ambulance himself. That was a badass.
Speaker 2: How are you connecting those two stories, because like that is a what what are you talking about? You mean the one from twenty years ago? No? No, no, no, all right, It's like Jonathan Harrit I'm trying to have fun with a story and then you want to take it into this dark, weird place.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it was a badass move by l MPD. I'll get him there. He hopped in and drove him.
Speaker 2: I remember the damn story you're talking about. Yes, the guy had It was supposed to be fun, and now you're ruined.
Speaker 1: Dick.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm just trying to say, Hey, the guy needed a ride and he says it's better than ruber, and then that's where you stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, to ever tell you about that?
Speaker 2: You didn't You didn't get a lot of sleep last night?
Speaker 1: I did, right, Hey baby, check this out, Pella now pay later, Pella baby, That's what I'm talking about. Pell has been rated number one for highest quality, number one for highest craftsmanship, number one for highest value. When it comes to windows and doors, You're gonna love your Pillow windows and doors. How's that energy bill? Is it creeping up more and more every year? It could be your windows and doors. Quite frankly, it probably is your windows and doors. Pella has replacement new construction, commercial projects and they offer installation on every single project. Did you know the Pella Windows has been making innovative products for over one hundred years? And get this, always right here in America. But it gets better. Pellow windows and doors made right here in Kentucky. Don't take my word for it. Go down to the showroom twelve nine ten Factory Lane. That's Gene Schneider and the Grange Road plus you Compella now and pay later. Visit them at Pella Louisville dot Com, stick around comps rock after the news and then a Louisville legend in rate joins the show. Who could it be? Find out? Who's Radio eight forty w h A s