Speaker 1: It's time for mixtape.
Speaker 2: Monday tape Monday Day.
Speaker 3: Where'd you was?
Speaker 2: Monday Tape? Monday Mixtape Monday Yeah, Miami.
Speaker 1: South Beach.
Speaker 3: My husband was all excited because he thought you had Will Smith news that was baseball related in Mixtape Monday. Yeah. Will Smith the Catcher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know there's also Will Smith the Picture, but it is this Will Smith. He's got a new album called Based on a True Story will drop in two weeks.
Speaker 3: New album from Will Smith. How old has he.
Speaker 4: Been working on this project for a minute? And I mentioned to get it.
Speaker 1: Out to y'all. I'm excited basically twenty years off. Yeah, it was gonna say, music wise, at least, I don't know how old he is. Fifty six?
Speaker 3: Fifty six?
Speaker 1: He is fifty six?
Speaker 4: And remember he wants to live a life without shame, because in all honesty, come on.
Speaker 1: I'm trying not to think of myself as a piece of I mean, are we ever going to forgive him? Who cares we forgive him?
Speaker 3: We all act out in a moment of passion, don't we?
Speaker 1: Not like that?
Speaker 3: I mean it was dumb and it was juvenile, but they're celebrities and they're treated differently than us. He's filled with people saying you're yell, you're Will Smith, You're wonderful, and somebody says something about your wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he and the wife had gotten into it earlier and they have got a weird relationship.
Speaker 1: So it's all of it.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was about.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's an interesting twitch.
Speaker 3: I think it was. There was more going on there. It wasn't just about the milk, as we say here.
Speaker 4: If you're interested not only in getting the the Will Smith album them the tour starts in Massachusetts. No, the tour starts in Africa, I believe, and then France, Spain, Germany before he makes its way to the United States. Okay, I didn't realize he believed that he was an international.
Speaker 1: Star the way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Okay, but that thirty thirty year old Will Smith may have been an international No, I.
Speaker 3: Think even more so now he's like an antique. Oh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of anti.
Speaker 4: Zz Tops, drummer Frank Beard is going to be absent from their upcoming tour plans. He has a health issue. Nobody talks about what it is. These guys are all getting out there in age. If you remember, Frank Beard has been the drummer of zz Top since what year?
Speaker 1: Zz Top? Frank Beard has been their drummer.
Speaker 4: Since ian sixty sick.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty nine, that's what.
Speaker 4: Never would have guessed that he took over for Dan Mitchell and alongside guitarist Billy Gibbons. Dan Mitchell, Bassis Linear Greg had founded the band that same year. Greg was replaced by Billy Ethridge. Dusty Hill assumed the role of bassist in nineteen seventy until Hill died just about four years ago.
Speaker 3: Do you want a piece of sports trivia to match your music trivia?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: So far, there have been no trades involving first round picks in the twenty twenty five NFL draft. This is the closest to the start of the NFL draft in which there have been no trades for first round picks since nineteen ninety three. With five days before that year's draft, the Chiefs traded a first round pick for this player.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have to guess who this is.
Speaker 3: You know who it is, Patrick Mahomes nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: Oh ninety three, Oh, Joe Montanna, Yes, it was.
Speaker 3: With five days to go before the draft, the Chiefs traded a first round picked the forty nine ers in exchange for Joe Montana, who led them to the playoffs that year.
Speaker 4: My grandma hated the Chiefs but loved Joe Montana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did she hate them because of that? No? She did. Why did she hate the Chiefs? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: She must have my grandma. There was something with grandma's and Joe Montana. My grandma was having Oh interesting that checks that checks out with Dixie recently part of it. But my grandma she would not have any Steve Young was having none of her. Really, Oh my god, the words that would have come out of Lilia's mouth.
Speaker 1: Steve Young would take the field.
Speaker 4: Miss any part of our show. Go back and check out the podcast. We'll post it right after the show wraps up.
Speaker 1: Anywhere iHeart when you go to the iHeart.
Speaker 4: Radio app, just type in Gary and Shannon or anywhere you find your favorite podcast is where you'll find out.
Speaker 3: She loved Tom Glavin, but she hated the Indian.
Speaker 1: John Cobelt Chows coming up next. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay dry, everybody,