Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour is brought to you by Thunderorris. Taco Bob will be getting up close and personal and you can as well with one of the monster trucks that'll be in action this weekend at Camping World Stadium.
Speaker 3: Yep, we're gonna be out this afternoon three to five at Briggs JCB right there on John Young Parkway. If you need directions or whatever, just go to WJRR dot com slash Events. All the infos there. But a great time for the kids to check out this awesome monster truck. You could win last minute Monster Jam tickets, the excitements in the air. Let's do this people, Plus we're gonna have other JR stuff, do you boy. Let's begin in Gray's Harbor in Washington State, a seaside shanty okay. According to the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, police have arrested an unauthorized skipper who managed to take command of an eight million dollar fishing vessel called the Jamie Marie with the crew on board. The fake captain showed up, the crew was already on board, and he just started acting like he owned the place and said, all right, boys, let's let's set her out to see. Did he have on a skipper's hat, you know, like the official there's no indication of that. This boat is like what you would see similar to on like the Deadliest Catch, one of those deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So uh, the crew were like, you know, if you watch those shows, you know some of these guys are kind of shot out, Oh yeah, you just go with the for them, well, they just figured out is this captain has sent like a replacement or the owner of center replacement and they were kind of just rolling with it.
Speaker 3: I just want to make my money to come back in town and bended at the bar and on some drugs.
Speaker 2: Possibly the red flags went up when the captain indicated the crew that rather than answering questions about potential fishing that they were going to be doing, he was speaking about meeting the so called Chinese mothership. See, you just got a nut job here, a hold on job at his skippers. So at this point, at least a couple of the crew members like Chinese mothership. Huh, this guy, it's something. So they called and at this point they realized that once they get the callback, that the boat has been stolen, so they send out, you know, Department of Fish and Wildlife officers, and they're able to apprehend this guy. And it does sound like he was indeed looking for the Chinese mother ship. He had four thousand dollars in cash and also a large quantity of individually weighed and packaged marijuana in his possession. It gets even stranger.
Speaker 3: I don't think it could.
Speaker 2: Apparently this dude had tried this earlier in the day with another vessel and another crew which weren't who were having none of it. They were like, get the hell out of here. They never reported anything, but once they heard about this, they're like, dude tried out with us this morning. He was looking for the Chinese mothership.
Speaker 3: I believe that's just that whole story is surreal.
Speaker 2: He had some skills able to at least get the boat out of the harbor.
Speaker 3: I was just flashing back to deadly his catch when I watched that before it completely jumped the shark. I watched it, and then there were the gut like Jake and the different guys, and you'd look at their ups and downs with everything, not just the seas, but you know, they'd all of a sudden, everything's going great for this guy, and then they'd walk up and he's smoking math and they're like, dude, what are you doing? You need to be I.
Speaker 2: Think there is going to be another season, should be starting probably next month or so.
Speaker 3: Another season I won't be watching.
Speaker 2: I'm telling I'll keep you filled in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they lost me deadly as catch with all the oh, let's go to coast guard footage of saving a vessel and let's waste a whole episode. We're watching it to watch these guys catch crab. That's it?
Speaker 2: You ready for a head don't want their drama headline of the week contender?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you want to know what the well tell us this one? Then I'll tell you that earlier in the week one.
Speaker 2: What's in contention here? Chinese foodies pose as mourners to try funeral homes.
Speaker 3: Noodles as mourners.
Speaker 2: I know I'm gonna have to unpack this for you here. Uh No, I think I can get it.
Speaker 3: Their foodies and they hear that there's really good noodles at the funeral home.
Speaker 2: So they want to go. It's funeral home. I guess has a canteen where they serve you know, small meals for mourners who have come to stay there pay their final respects. And huh, I guess the noodles are to die for.
Speaker 3: Stop come, all right, here's the earlier headline of the week.
Speaker 2: I think you got all these weirdos who are showing up at this funeral home. Oh I'm here. I guess they're just looking up to see who's you know on ice that day? That's probably say goodbye to whoever? Can I have some noodles? Probably where the fishing captain was gone?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Chinese mothership to try the noodles? All right, here's the earlier headline of the week. Not a motherly thing to do holding teen in condo and drinking together. That was the wanting to adopt the teenager just to drink with them. Okay, so you got that headline again. Not a motherly thing to do holding a teen and a condo and drinking together. Or Chinese foodies poses mourners to try. I knew I'm going with foodies.
Speaker 2: You ain't get a last minute entry for tomorrow you never know, never know, something might come out of the blue. I like a good bowl of noodles. Man, you ever go to them we were talking about yesterday. You ever go to those fall places? Have you ever had fun?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I went to uh, I think that you can get something. I was at what you call it? We went to bay Ridge on Friday night.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, they are similar.
Speaker 2: They had a bunch of noodles on their menu.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what that is. It's it's fun. It's spelled p h O or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to do the fork request to.
Speaker 3: Drop six and they.
Speaker 2: Even have didn't even have them on the table. I had to. They're pretty busy too, so that you know, the server was, you know, had his hands full. And I finally like, foods starting to show up here four? So I got up and walked over to the Hey, dude, a couple of forks by here.
Speaker 3: American had chop a stick you get at an aggirl? No, oh, come on a king the Japanese restaurant. I don't care.
Speaker 2: They got rolls.
Speaker 3: Shoot, man, the last time that I h not the last time, but one time when I ordered silverware and they had to bring the roll up to me. There was for my daughter's birthday. She chose this place and there's a good sous she plays and uh get the silver ware they had to go and find and then deliver to me. And there was a piece of gum. It was that experience. There was a chewed up piece of gum in the napkin. I I think they did it on purpose. Look at him, too good to you was chopsticks. I'm gonna hit him with the gum and the napkin trick.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Velusia County for this. And I have some pictures of this woman's handiwork. This is the I'm pissed off at my ex and I'm gonna screw up his vehicle.
Speaker 3: Oh this is the spray paint one, right, this is big showing the footage of this.
Speaker 2: This is I have it on our Facebook if you haven't seen it yet. She eighteen year old Evelina Fabonski and a sixteen year old girl who she had in tow. She wanted to get back at her ex boyfriend, so she spray painted his car and horribly. I mean there's a there was just one problem.
Speaker 3: They were on camera.
Speaker 2: Well no, well, I'm sure that's how she got caught. But it wasn't her boyfriend's car that she's spray painted. Yeah, some dude who live next door.
Speaker 3: Really know your boyfriend there, don't Johann, don't even matter the Cary drives.
Speaker 2: You can't imagine why this relationship did it worked out here? Satisfaction. I've never understood the mentality of vandalizing someone's car. Just what did the car do to you? It's it's the way to get back, man.
Speaker 3: Nothing says this one's filthy, like you know, a good horror on the side. Neighbors when they wake up love seeing that. Yeah, it's fantastic. You think it's bad that you have that one neighbor in the area that doesn't mow the lawn and they have the weeds out of control and the trees falling into the pool. And that's nothing like you get the graffitied car out front, get old keyed car that says horror on it with a Nazi sign
Speaker 2: With j R R