Speaker 1: Welcome to the One on one Podcast with your host one on y'alla.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of the Horn one podcast. I'm your host. As always, make sure to follow the show on social media at the One on one Podcast on all social media platforms. Also follow us on the new YouTube channel or demonetize on the main one YouTube dot com slash at t OJP. That's the Juana Juan media backup channel, so make sure to follow us on that and check out the patreon Patreon dot com slash the Juan on one Podcast. All the links down in the description below if you want to support the show and today joining us once again for the at least six times. Emily Moore, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure to be here with you, my friend, Always a pleasure. What did you do to get demonetized? Was it the show at Thomas No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no. I know the boundaries that I can navigate upon. I have mastered the art of what they call YouTube and the algorithmic AI overlords. It was It was a stupid true, they said I was. It wasn't technically anything I posted, by the way, but they said I was praising terrorist organizations, which I'm gonna go ahead and bleep that out of this is because that's what I got hit with. So apparently I was praising terrorist organizations and what they say, Yeah, terroristic threats and some stupid shit like that. I don't know, something dumb that I obviously wasn't doing because I love the government, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't even think I've ever heard you talk about like politics or geopolitics or any of that shit.
Speaker 2: Again, I think that politics and all of that, I think it's part of this mind control they have over people. I don't lean okay, I'm lying. If I lean any sort of way, it's probably conservative based on my ideas. But when I look at a certain party or candidate, right, because everyone's like, oh, either Trump this or Trump that, I lean more towards what makes sense to me. Right. If I see something makes sense to me and my idea, I go with that. I am not like I'm the only time I voted, I voted for Barack Obama. I think the second time around or the first time around, I'm actually I'm actually registered as a Democrat technically, okay, So but again I haven't voted since because you start to once you wake up and start realizing the fake and gay matrix, you start to go, oh, I see what they're doing. So they do this every four years, Like this is the same thing every four years.
Speaker 4: Right, and here we are celebration.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Emily, before we get into it, where can people find you and your show?
Speaker 4: My YouTube channel is my name Emily Moyer. From there you can find your way to all the other stuff.
Speaker 3: I have a bunch of different offerings on Patreon, Patreon dot com, forward Slash, off planet Media, a few different lobuls pages, but the main one is Emilymoyer dot locals dot com. And I post just a very small amount of stuff on Rockman anymore because I have no idea what's going on over there, and that is Rockman dot com, Forward Slash, Emily Moyre.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I have lots of different shows and concepts with different co hosts and with guests, and I was hoping it would be ready by April, but now it's probably not going to be till June, if I'm honest with myself. I'm also going to be putting out my first solo project series this year that I'm working hard on right now, and it's going to have it's it's like I've never been one to do like the sort of solo show where you talk to yourself into black hole for an hour and a half or two hours. But I think I've reached the point in my career here where the next project requires that. So I'm working on that and that should be ready to really kick off publicly.
Speaker 4: I think in June I might have some some sort of.
Speaker 3: Early on sort of like preemptive episodes, like sort of like a prologue type of things that I just put up for supporters until I kind of get comfortable doing it, but then probably around.
Speaker 4: June or so they'll start to see it pop up.
Speaker 2: Do you struggle with the solo stuff, Well, it's just that.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it right, Like I didn't even mean to start doing this right. Like I just was a guest on Randy's podcast and then we decided we'd do like a show together once a month, and then all of a sudden, I was the producer and the co host, and then I've been doing this ever since, and so it was always with either a co host or a guest, or co host and a guest, And I don't even think I ever did my first solo video for anything other than an announcement until like in January twenty twenty two, when they were like revoking Novak Djokovic's travel visa in Australia because I didn't have the poke and the poke right, I made about a thirty five or four minute solo video about Novak.
Speaker 4: Djokovic, and that was the first time I ever.
Speaker 3: Even did anything sort of publicly by myself. I've done a couple of solo live streams, which feels a little more comfortable to me because at least there's a chat room going so you can see, you can judge whether what you're saying is landing. But I think I've become completely attuned to being able to look at the face of the person I'm talking to, either the co host or the guest, and see if what I'm saying registers, if what seems clear to me actually is clear to another person, and using that sort of as a Q for where to go next or or what I need to let them, you know, slow down and explain or whatnot. So just talking to myself in the in the box because I already know what I think I already know if I understand myself not right, it's like sometimes.
Speaker 4: The different skill and so i'm I'm I'm having to learn that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it is, it is. It does help having a co host because yeah, you can bounce ideas and talking. That's how you go down these rabbit holes and tangent. I like tangents because they not because they fill air, but sometimes they bring up interesting concepts, right, like interesting things to talk about, So it does help. And I admire people like the dark journalists who can just go on and on and on for what feels like hours. But also they do that for a living, so it would make sense that they would have time to research, have notes. One hundred percent they probably have notes because that's what they do for a living. Again, if you could put the time in, then so be it. Right. So are the files out yet? What's going on? Have you? Do you have any thoughts on this whole eighty thousand pages the JFK assassination coming out?
Speaker 3: I have no thoughts on that one hard right, like it is what like I am at this point? I mean, we're in this sort of conundrum here right where it's like we've we've somehow whether we were programmed to do this or whether this was our rejection of the program. We go searching for evidence that we believe is hidden, and somehow we've been like, we've been convinced that that means documents, right, which there's nothing easier in the world to.
Speaker 4: Fucking fabricate than the documents. Right.
Speaker 3: And so as I'm preparing my series, like it's based on documents on some level, right, which I'm also going to bring into questions. So it's going to there's gonna be sort of a portion of the series that is going to be based on the information in the documents, and then there's going to be another portion of the series that it's going to be, you know, the paywall portion where I say.
Speaker 4: What I think is really going on.
Speaker 3: Here, right, that is, you know, maybe using the documents as like a loose framework or scaffolding.
Speaker 4: But I think at this point they want us to find the documents. They're not hiding the documents, right.
Speaker 3: The point is to get people to find the documents, to want the documents, to request the documents, to waste time and money and hours making foyer requests and all of this kind of stuff, right, And then when the documents come, they're either redacted. They don't contain what you think they're going to contain, or everything in them we already know.
Speaker 4: And so like, it's been a lot of build up to nothing with a lot of these kinds of things.
Speaker 3: I personally think that, you know, documents are created intentionally to be to steer the conversation rather than the documents being kept from us to control the conversation.
Speaker 2: One but and that's the thing, right because I recently interviewed a JFKs so terrorisist I guess you could call him. He's been studying the JFK and writing about government psyops and things of this nature for over thirty five years, Larry Hancock. And that was one of the things I asked him. I go, how can you trust right source? Trust me? Bro, Well, how can you trust the source? Which we know the source is the source that's been lying to us this entire time, But yet we're gonna take those documents for what they actually are. How do you determine? And then he even told me that some of the documents, in order to keep them away and out of hands of other foreign powers, they're kind of sort of written in code, right, aliases and things of that nature. So how can you even trust the source? Now you can get super crazy with that where I guess that would be black pilled where nothing is real? Right, is that like black pilled where everything's faking gay? Or is that a whole nother pill?
Speaker 3: I mean no, I mean I think you could consider that sort of black build where there's like black pild is more like there's no hope, right, Like you're so created that there's no And I think like on some level, like some people think of.
Speaker 4: That as being like negative and I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, well, once we have no hope for any answers from these people, we can just move on with our lives, which is very helpful.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: This is like my favorite one is that you have all these people who don't trust anything the government says, but they're demanding disclosure from the government.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So like if suddenly the government tells you that there's aliens and they're you know, shacking up at the White House, Like, are you gonna believe that just because like I don't understand, right, you don't trust anything the government says, but you're demanding that they disclose the answer that you want, right, Like, wouldn't that invalidate the answer that you say you're looking for based on your previous philosophy.
Speaker 2: I would say so yeah, but it gives it some sort of legitimacy once you hear from the government, right, because well they kind of sort of run everything.
Speaker 4: Right, So, but but it's legitimacy of what not the truth. If the government says is a lie, then the disclosure not the truth.
Speaker 3: It's just the validation of what. It's weird like this is this is you know, this gets to the place of like mommy, daddy, government, Like you and I both have things we probably don't care about, don't like doing it for some reason, it's important to our parents, and so you do it. Okay, it's nice to have a validation, but that doesn't make you like the thing or make the threeing true or right or good or whatever. It's like the same thing. We're in that same stupid infantile relationship, right. I mean, I hope I'm not, and I don't think you are. But like some of these people with this, you know, wanting disclosure and the documents and you know, like transparency and all of this kind of stuff, Like I think we are so far past any point where really any of that would even be helpful, that like the biggest thing is just to sort of turn around and walk away from me what I'm finding as I dig into because like the idea for my series comes from I supposed trove of documents, right, Like, here's the thing that's really weird. Right, Okay, So the bulk of my online media career has been really dealing with topics that emanated from my interest and my research into m Caltra. Right, And there's the story that like, you know, once they sort of got caught and they understood that there was going to be an investigation and hearing which became like the church committee that they were in.
Speaker 4: You know, the documents were destroyed.
Speaker 3: But so isn't it weird that the only documents that are left, the documents that are left are ones that indict them as having done something evil or having done something dark or bad or wrong. There's no like you'd think that those would be the documents that you destroy. And if you are just gonna leave around some stuff, it would either be all redacted or it would be something that made it seem like it was something different than what it was, or that was at least a balance. But like there's a lot of incriminating both financially and incriminating in terms of what the claimed point was information in the documents left behind. Okay, so it is in my mind at this point, no, if people have to know about this at all, we want them to think about it one way, and that one way that we want them to think.
Speaker 4: About it as is as.
Speaker 3: A some sort of suppressive or oppressive, weaponized program against the population. And I'm not saying that's not true, but what I am saying is there is a likelihood that that might be true, but not the point, right And I know, based on what those documents claim to have been studying, that it's impossible that they only returned the results that those documents say they were looking for, right, Like, lots of other things would have happened too.
Speaker 4: And some of.
Speaker 3: Those other things I know for sure are definitely not weaponized or negative. They ranged from weaponized to negative to neutral to positive and beneficial to fucking mind blowingly what the fuck do the humans have the potential to do? Where are those documents? That's what I'm more interested in now. I'm less interested in the ones that indit, you know, evil fucktards as part of our government or military industrial complex or corporation.
Speaker 4: We already know about all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Like those people are all dead, We already know about all that stuff, But like where are where? Where's the results of some of these experiments, both the things that they were trying to have happen, hoped would have and also the things that went wrong, and that, in this case wrong could have been mean they went well, or like they turned up something positive instead of something negative, or just something different than.
Speaker 4: What was expected. Where's all that? Why has that gone?
Speaker 3: And just the stuff that makes them look like criminals left unless it's more convenient for them to have the population be scared of them and think they're criminal. Then understand that the humans of the United States are resources for their government that are full of potential and abilities and genetics and all this kind of other stuff that allow for certain things to happen.
Speaker 4: That it's very important we keep sacred.
Speaker 2: Not right, that's wild, that's that's that's a different. So you take control of the narrative, you manipulate the narrative, You stick with one thing, and that's all you're known for. In the meantime, you got the juice behind the scenes of.
Speaker 3: Like idea that there is mind control is part of the mind control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because it's one hundred and thirty programs that took place in prisons, hospitals, and universities, which is interesting, right, universities because you wouldn't think of some sort of programming going on there. Well, right, obviously not like that, not like how we're painted. When I think of MK, I'll try I think of how much of it was like Stranger Things or a Kira or you know how we see it in what's the one? A clockwork orange type of thing? How much of it was like that versus how much of it wasn't like that?
Speaker 3: Let me just look, I'm looking for one thing I want to read you, like, one particular project that gets my attention over and over if I can, Like, I'm always get confused when I want to stream yard because it's it works different than I can't. I'm not going to screen share, but it always makes my computer do funny things. Okay, I feel like the project might have been one forty four?
Speaker 2: And also how much of it was like a cult in nature? You did you run into any of that?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, this is I'm not going to give away the premise of the series right now, because I'm just not willing to I'm not ready to do that yet, but I am. I am willing to give you a little bit that I haven't discussed with anybody yet. Let me just see if I can find this one that I want to explain to you. I want to tell you that you tell me if this sounds like anything that.
Speaker 4: Let's see, where's the one I'm thinking of.
Speaker 3: I might be able to find it this quick because there's actually one hundred and forty nine that have documentation, which I've heard that there's over two hundred, but the trove of documents only goes up to one hundred and forty nine.
Speaker 2: I just want to see and that whole story of like, hey, we stumbled across this room that had all these documents that were so weren't they supposed to be destroyed? Is that what the narrative is that they were going to be destroyed and then they were like whistleblowed?
Speaker 3: I guess they were the story that I understand. And again there's like little different versions of each of these stories. Hold on, I just want to look at that one, right, here's one. This isn't the one I was looking for. But you tell me if this sounds like what you've heard.
Speaker 4: And KELT is about.
Speaker 3: Project ninety nine services related to certain physical studies which are required to develop effective materials which will influence the central nervous system. And the project also supported studies on the optical rotary power of solid and liquid crystals.
Speaker 4: The fuck right, But that is the one that I'm really looking for.
Speaker 3: This was the first, like I how I how I fell into doing what I'm gonna do is just what happenstance when like I got stuck sitting around digging around my computer for like thirty minutes when Michael lost internet connection during your show one day and I was waiting for come back, right, so I just had time to like, all right, I can't find the one that I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to waste the whole time. But basically there's all.
Speaker 3: Kinds of stuff here, right, and only a few of the projects really like resemble the thing that we're all kind of told in versions one, two, and three of what you're allowed to believe about what mc ELTRA is. You know, like that it matches like that kind of story, right, But here I'll give you this a little bit. Now. I'm not even convinced that MK stands for mind control, because when I've gone digging, I can't find any evidence that that's what MK stands for. Now, the official narrative is that that it was just a code it has no meaning, and that it's a like just a code.
Speaker 4: Name for reference for indexing purposes.
Speaker 3: Right. But you know that this is something that everybody like who studies this, everybody who researches it, everyone who talks about they're like, oh, yeah, it stands for mind control and K because it's like after a German word, because this stuff really started in Nazi Germany and.
Speaker 4: That so it's like, you know, mind control in like the German sense. I find no like. Now, again, remember I'm not a.
Speaker 3: Big believer in the legitimacy of documents, So it's entirely possible that it does mean that, but not because any documents say.
Speaker 4: That they were doing mind control.
Speaker 3: But they were pursuing literally hundreds of other things as well.
Speaker 4: And just a.
Speaker 3: Little hint to you as to where I'm going with this, My overall assumption is I've done like the basics on the entire project, and I'm going to do the deep dives as I go into each project, is I actually.
Speaker 4: Think they were either trying to.
Speaker 3: Reassemble, reassemble all of the knowledge that of the sort of rights that were practiced back in the mystery cults in ancient Greece and all of the Egypt, or even in India and the Orient and stuff like that, right that they're trying to reassemble all.
Speaker 4: Of that knowledge, or they're trying to.
Speaker 3: Find a way to sort of automate it and mechanize it in modern society so that it can happen outside.
Speaker 4: Of the general awareness of the public.
Speaker 3: Right Like, back in ancient Greece, people knew these cults existed, and for a while it was kind of open and accepted and celebrated, and then as things started to trend in a certain direction, it became more secret and more hidden, and you got in more trouble if you did it to the point where it either went completely underground or seemed to disappear.
Speaker 4: For a period of time. Right Like, let's say that you know, there's people out there that.
Speaker 3: Recognize that, no, this is actually how we gained knowledge and wisdom and intelligence and whatnot, So we don't actually want to.
Speaker 4: Get rid of it.
Speaker 3: But we don't necessarily want everybody to have that. So how do we avail ourselves of all the things necessary to go out and you know, sort of maintain this these connections to the intelligent field all around us to practice these rights, to practice these rituals, right, but kind of do it like, you know, in plain sight without anybody sort of noticing, right, And a lot of the things that they undertook seemed to be ways to sort of allow that to happen on some level, Right, So I'm proposing I went through a variety of other things that MK or MC could stand for. I have a whole list of written in my phone, and I have my phone right here right now, it's charging the other room. But at the end of the day, the most likely thing for me that MK actually stood for is mystery cult. And each project was being done with a different group of people at a different location. And so you have Mystery Cult number one engaging in these practices, Mystery Cult number two engaging in these practices, number.
Speaker 4: Three, number four, number five, number six, Right.
Speaker 3: And you know, one of the things we have is a supposed end to the MK L stre experiments. Sometime in the mid seventies, which I don't believe that that ever necessarily ended. It just went from being something under the control of government through intelligence agencies or military intelligence out into you know, Raytheon, Boeing, you know, Oracle Corporation, Sun microsystems, like different sort of military or tech industrial or biopharmaceutical industrial complex type of corporations, right, or like actual cults.
Speaker 4: Think about how big.
Speaker 3: Cults were in the late sixties early seventies, and right that period of there was an explosion of cults in the seventies. So if suddenly you had something that was happening under the umbrella of government, but for whatever reason, you're not doing that any more.
Speaker 4: And the feigned reason might be.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got caught, we can't do it, But the real reason could even be, We've gone as far as we can with this in a controlled setting. Let's see what happens if we let it wander off the plantation. Do we return a different set of information or results or.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is?
Speaker 3: Right, And then suddenly you have all of these different cults popping up, right. I mean I remember from my childhood because I'm a few weeks older than you, that like every other week you were hearing about this cult and that cult and what was going on, and these crazy people who all used to be geniuses moved to this weird third world country and did this weird thing and whatever it is, Right, a lot of the shit sounds pretty close to some of the rituals and ceremonies that used to be practiced in some of these indigenous cultures or India's oracular or mystery cults of old.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: So that kind of plays into what I got an idea as you were speaking where on this whole topic of how much can we trust the documents? Are the documents accurate? Are the documents double layered, are they encrypted? Et cetera, et cetera. And it kind of plays into the idea that I had where maybe they were running these programs and on the outside they looked like how you said, like this mundane sort of thing. But if it is truly covert, and it is truly black budget, if you will, you know, to use that term, wouldn't it make sense that they could run something in parallel with that same exact problem at the same time, and the cover story was the one at the top, and the real true meaning was the one at the bottom. Now, where you lose me is when it comes to these ancient rights and rituals. And for the reason for that being is because the more I do research into like the occult right, because rights, rituals and these secret mystery schools is a cult. The more I do research to that, the more information I dig up on the fact that maybe that was the way that they were able to collect information, this reconnaissance or you know, intelligence collecting, where for example, maybe the church when you would give your Sunday confession. You don't think that they were using that against people. They were telling them all their deepest, darkest secrets. It was a controlled state, so you have to literally part of your religion, part of you being able to get saved metaphorically or literally, who knows anymore, right was to confess your sins, no matter what that was, in order for you to be absolved or your sins. Hey see you next Sunday. You don't think that the guys behind the scenes were reporting to somebody. Think about that? The watchers, right, we always hear about this, the watchers and all these things they're watching, you know, they're observing, they're collecting information. And when it comes to a lot of these these governmental entities, I don't think they care if you can summon Cthulhu. I think they care if you have a certain list or video of some one of their people. You know, are a person high up in authority doing something they weren't supposed to be doing at a time. You weren't. You know, you were at the wrong place, wrong time, and people turn up dead because of that. So blackmail is the true occult information, that's the true FAUSTI impact.
Speaker 4: Why why does it have to be one or the other? I think this is a both. I completely agree with you, but I think this is a both and situation.
Speaker 2: And that's where I'm lost, Emily, because it's like, okay, so where does the supernatural come into play? Is that an offshoot and a byproduct of all this fake and gainess that's pumped into it. Because if you look at all the early occultists and occult writers, they it's interesting because they were using sat tire. For example, the one that I've been using lately because I did an episode on it on the Patreon was Johann Veyer's pseudo Monarchy Demonum. Where was this Grim Moore of sixty nine demons, and it was supposed to instruct you how to summon these demons, to bend them to your will, you know, using the name of God. But it was a work of sattire. And then from that work is where the Goeysha came from. So if the original work is a fakery, what does that make any other work that stems from that original work, if if it truly was satire, if he wasn't like you know.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, I got, I got I commend from.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that a lot of these recorded rights and rituals are just what you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: However, I have I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Have you done drugs or psychedelics or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done mushrooms one time, okay, one time?
Speaker 4: All right, I've done thousands.
Speaker 2: Of hours, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So let's just go and I have a little more experience than you. Okay.
Speaker 3: There is an information field there that is different, like right, So let's just pretend.
Speaker 4: So if you look into the documents.
Speaker 3: They claim to be interested in using all of these psychoactives, so psychoactive substances, at least in some of the projects to try to gain control of people's minds to influence them towards certain behaviors. Okay, that is certainly something that can happen when someone is on drugs, but that is not something that always happens when someone is on drugs. What else happens when someone's on drugs? So if somebody doesn't do let's just say the idea. I'm totally making this up on not things as a project. The idea is to get somebody fully loaded on acid, right on high potency LSD use psychic driving, which is like repeating some message over and over and over and over right in their in their mind, so that then like, and you pair it with some cue you're giving them, so that then two weeks later, when they're not acid, you give them the same cue and it causes them to do an action.
Speaker 4: That is the same or similar to the one that you were trying to program.
Speaker 3: Okay, but while you were doing this stuff, while you were filling them with acid and trying to do all this stuff, let's say the person is like not really responding to what you're doing, and instead like they're describing some other hallucination that they're having or some other thing that they're thinking about. Okay, all right, you're gonna record that in your notes. Subject is not, you know, taking the bait, but subject keeps talking.
Speaker 4: About blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, all right, that'll be there.
Speaker 3: But we just got the notes about trying to get so and so to go like rob seven to eleven on Tuesday when someone says, when I want a dang don to that or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, so let's just say that.
Speaker 3: Ten percent of the people that came into the study didn't take any of the bait, didn't do any of the things you asked them to do, right, but described some structure or some character sitting in the corner of the room. Ten percent of them all described the same thing that the tester and the other subjects did not notice or talk about. Right, but ten percent of the people there described the exact same thing without having any interaction with each other. Thirty percent of the people took the bait and did the manipulated thing you wanted them to do, and then the other fifty sixty percent like did nothing. They were confused for a couple of hours or days, and then they seemed to go back to normal. So you have half the there, like half of the tests seemed ineffective, right thirty or forty percent, they're more than half thirty percent kind of got did either exactly.
Speaker 4: What you wanted them to do or sort of what you wanted them to do.
Speaker 3: And then there was this other random ten percent that were different than all of this, but each of them described the same thing, even though like you hadn't said anything about that, like there was no connection between them, Like wouldn't you start to think, well.
Speaker 4: Like, maybe there is something else here in the room that for some reason people can see when they're.
Speaker 3: On acid, but they can't see any other time, and for some reason, that's more interesting to those people than all this stimuli we were doing to them over here?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: We're also going to study that next project. So this project, we're gonna say, this project was number thirty two, and this thing that they're trying to do, all right, our next project is gonna be number thirty three. We're gonna find out what's sitting over there on the corner of the room, right, and so that's gonna be the next thing that we study, right, or maybe we're not even gonna name that. We're gonna say this is project thirty two Ay, and there's going to be thought project thirty two B. But we're not going to talk about Project thirty two B. What's the first rule of fight club?
Speaker 2: What fight club?
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 3: You go, Okay, So the paperwork is all going to reflect this thing. There's a portion of this that didn't work, a portion that work that seems normal for an experiment.
Speaker 4: We're not telling anybody about this for right now.
Speaker 2: So the deviations in the patterns is what they were looking for, essentially.
Speaker 3: Whether it was their intention when they started out, or whether that became something that they noticed as they went along, Like there's no way that someone wasn't like, well, we started out trying to do this and that partially worked, but we discovered this other thing along the way that is actually more interesting. And what's weird about all of that stuff, right is about all of the stuff that is not really talked about or not reported is all the stuff that equals you know, remote viewing, time travel, psychic you know, intuition, divination, all of this other stuff, which if they had done any research on the drugs they were trying they were using, they would.
Speaker 4: Have known that that's part of the history of the drugs.
Speaker 3: So then that also tagues me to the place where I can't possibly believe.
Speaker 4: That they didn't know that that wasn't not only possible but probable.
Speaker 3: So you want to conduct experiments to see what humans are capable of, right, But unfortunately funding usually comes from places that have a military or financial or technological advantage position that they can gain by funding it.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna offer up part of.
Speaker 3: The tests the experiment here to be yeared that way so we can get funding, but secretly in the after hours.
Speaker 4: What we're really curious about is how far out does the human mind and potential go. Where's the information on that?
Speaker 3: Like I have never it is impossible that they only got information that either was a nothing burger, was like psycho schizophrenia stuff, or well, I think schizophrenia is actually intelligence, So I'm not going to say like that. But sometimes it's just babbling nonsense, and sometimes there's.
Speaker 4: A syntex to that nonsense that.
Speaker 3: Informs you that there's something really there. But it's impossible that they only either got the information they wanted or unuseful information. There has to have been another group of information that was interesting but not the point of what the.
Speaker 4: Paper said it was supposed to be. Where's that information?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see where you're going with it. And is there a parallel? If not? If not, where are you living in it? But like a parallel or a continuation of MKLTR like a modern day mkultr Or do you think we are living in it?
Speaker 3: So I think we are living in it, but we're living in it to various degrees. Like at a certain point, I think all of this knowledge got separated out to different industries, different cultures, and different subcultures.
Speaker 4: And some of it was just like p We all.
Speaker 3: Understand the usefulness of propaganda or the damage of propaganda, depending on your perspective. If you had a new widget and you could come up with some way to get everybody to buy your widget, especially if it wasn't that harmful overall, you'd probably deploy it. If it was harmful to propagandaize these people way, if you were a six buck, you might still consider it, But if it was useless, you wouldn't do it. Right, So we all understand the role that propaganda plays. But I'm taking a look as I've been working on this series, and I've been worked with someone who has like that's not going to be on the series with me, but it's helping you some of the aesthetics for the series.
Speaker 4: That has really caused me to explore what.
Speaker 3: It is I'm really doing here and why I'm doing this, And I'm starting to understand myself to an even a higher degree than I thought I already did. And I recognize that the two main driving influences of my adult life has been my research into m k Ultra and my understanding of an attachment I had to that phenomenon from my childhood right and my time in the underground dance music scene, and that these two things are very similar.
Speaker 4: And so I'm going to say that a lot.
Speaker 3: Of these projects were exported from government or corporate laboratories into the subculture of the underground dance music scene in Los Angeles and Berlin and London at varying levels. There's huge, massive festivals that's Walmart, right. There's sort of like local chains. That's your fucking grocery store, right. There are like clubs which are kind of just like your corner bar, and then there's deep underground parties where you're having all sorts of like weird counterculture stuff that most people aren't even aware of. But all of this is centered around optical stimulation, auditory stimulation chemicals, and then the physiology and genetics of the people who are attending, and what is the experience that they have when they take this chemical and you expose them to the stimuli. And if you look at what they were doing in the projects, they were exposing people to neurological, auditory and optical stimuli under certain conditions, usually involving some type of drug or some way of altering their central nervous system, and seeing what their response was and whether the response could be useful in a weaponized fashion, or whether the response could be useful in gaining intelligence that isn't available in our three D sort of reality. But is they at hyperspace sort of waiting to be discovered. It's like that frequency band not yet completely tuned into.
Speaker 4: But but is there? Right is? It's always there?
Speaker 3: And so to me and I don't what I'm saying by this is not like there's there you have like when you get into these topics, you usually.
Speaker 4: Have two different camps.
Speaker 3: Right is the rave scene totally organic and just at a certain point was infiltrated or manipulated or commercialized by people that we would consider.
Speaker 2: Who started that scene? Is there an origin as to who started that scene? Because it seems like everything is all about collecting intelligence nowadays and trying to Right.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a there's like a simultaneous popping up of it at a few different sort of locations, right, And you know, so the two camps, though, are everything is like planted, contrived and controlled in the very beginning in the other campus, like no, it's organic and unfortunately bad seeds make their way into it and steer it one way or the other. And for me it's just kind of like everything is everything, Like everything is just sort of like a mixture.
Speaker 4: And a hodgepodge.
Speaker 3: And within a totally controlled and contrived creation, you can also find these organic occurrences that weren't expected. And with something that was completely and totally organic, you could have something show up that distorts and changes the whole trajectory of what was going on.
Speaker 4: Right. So on some levels, to me, it's like the wrong question.
Speaker 3: It's understanding what is the environment, what are the stimuli, and what are the sort of insights observations and reactions of the participants and that goes for everything we experience in reality on.
Speaker 4: Some level, right, And so when you go and you look.
Speaker 3: At like I remember going on like the rave chat boards back like in the late nineties, it is like when the internet was kind of new, right, and the rave scene was in full kick.
Speaker 4: You know. Now we have something kind of different.
Speaker 3: We have like a club scene, a festival scene, in an underground scene, but we used.
Speaker 4: To just have like a rave scene.
Speaker 3: And you could go to these chatboards and people would talk about their experiences with this pill or this asset or this cademy or whatever, their trip reports and that their party reports, and the party reports would be like I took this pill, I heard this DJ, I had this experience, think about this.
Speaker 4: This would be not any.
Speaker 3: Different than being in a laboratory putting someone on drugs.
Speaker 4: Playing sounds for them and then asking them what it makes them see or think about or whatever. But these people.
Speaker 3: Are doing it voluntarily and out there in the real world, not in a controlled setting, so you're actually gaining more intelligence from that. It's actually more useful because how many times in your life are you at a completely controlled setting where there's no like unexpected variable that can happen not very many, Like a rock could come through the window in your office.
Speaker 2: Right now, what year did the so the internet as we know it officially began nineteen eighty three and mcultra ended in nineteen seventy three. Because it's making me think of like how you're saying it's the same thing, just packaged differently, and that makes a lot of sense, Like right, like that's crazy, right that now you're just it's an oh, now they're free range chickens. Now that they're that's exactly it.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, we had the chickens in the pen, and then we realize people will pay more for the eggs if they're fucking the egg grass.
Speaker 2: And ran around and were happy, which kind of doesn't make sense because like so, for example, I use butcher box, right, and I get my meat butcher box, and I was sitting down with my wife more like, Okay, we spend this much on butcher but if we go to Sam's Club, right, the big wig store, the wholesale store, we get a lot more for less. Okay, So, like our dilemma is do we keep it this organic, free range grass fed like it's got all the key words to make you feel some type of way. And I look there and go, so do we keep it? Do we go with this other brand? Maybe it's pumped full of a whole bunch of stuff that we don't know about. That's what we've been told, right, that it's modified. They put a whole bunch of hormones and stuff into it, makes the you know, the little girls get into puberty quicker, et cetera. So all this sort of stuff, or do we go with this other stuff that allegedly is free range, is one of the ones grass fed and all these other things, And like they make you peek between the and so we decided to keep the butcher box. I'm like, if it is worth it in the long run, then so be it. I'd rather pay a little bit more for that versus this other option over here, because it's like they're making you pick between the two lesser evils. The other one might be bullshit, and we're willing to pay more even though we understand it might be bullshit. But you're still gambling the chance that it's not bullshit. So you stick with it, and you pay more for it, and you eliminate the other one. Right, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean this is this is like, well think don't think about the scam of like the idea of organic like and they think people are who are weird who want to have all organic. No, it should be weird to want to have vegetables with chemicals on them. In the sixties or the fifties, all vegetables in the market were organic.
Speaker 4: They were all organic.
Speaker 3: And now you're a fucking weirdo with a little like area this small over here where they organic vegetables.
Speaker 4: Right, So it's a lot of this sort.
Speaker 3: Of just changing the jurisdiction of what people think they're dealing with. But the same kind of but as far as box goes, I used to have butcher box, right. I don't actually really like them meat and butcher box that much. I've I've experienced with a variety of local ranchers, grass fed ranchers, grass fed, corn finished ranchers, this, that and the other thing. But we did have butcher box during the pandemic because we just wanted to make sure we could get our thing right. I don't think the butcher box tastes that amazing. But you know what is amazing at butcher box, they have these pork butts that make the best fucking carnitas ever.
Speaker 4: Laura used to make carnitas all the time.
Speaker 3: If you get the fucking pork butt, I'll give you Laura's carnetas recipe.
Speaker 4: They're fucking delicious. But I could live without the rest of the butcher box. But go.
Speaker 3: We live in Texas though, where there's like no shortage of local grass fed ranchers.
Speaker 2: There's next option and all that.
Speaker 4: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, but this is but here, here's the point is like we like we have got to come to the understanding that we are the worse of everything that they're interested in.
Speaker 4: We are endlessly fascinating to the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, like people who are concerned that they want to like wipe out half the human population, No, they don't. There we are the resources for the technologies and the achievements that they're hoping to gain. Right, genetics are like all of the new tech has to do with DNA, RNA, mRNA, you know, different kinds of you know, like you know, different ways of storing information on and in people's bodies. Right, they're literally using custom DNA strands to help construct you know, fusion reactors that won't get too hot, so you can actually have the benefits of a fusion, which is supposed to be an overunity type of energy. Right, But if you have to spend all this money cooling them down, then it makes it not profitable. Our DNA is really good at coding for certain kinds of carbon lattice types of things that are super conductive, so things can get hot and stay cold at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right, So wetwear like this wetwear technology that they're so this is a real.
Speaker 3: Thing, right, So like that Also, people have been brainwashed into thinking that our minds and our bodies work like computers. We think we're real smart when we get a download, but no, all of the technology is like mimics of the human mind and body and things that we do or things that the larger Earth or planet or universe or whatever do. Like the human mind is one of the greatest computers ever, and all the things that we have on our desk are just extensions of that.
Speaker 4: Right where I just started reading. I've had this book.
Speaker 3: For like a number of years, and I started at once a couple of years ago, but then that got distracted and now we're in it.
Speaker 4: The programming and meta programming in The Human Supercomputer by John C.
Speaker 3: Lilly, Right, and it's you know, it's really interesting to sort of listen to him, you know, break this down back in the sixties and seventies before we had the like modern lingo about computer and programming and tech and whatever. Right, you know, So I think, like, we're the greatest resource on Earth.
Speaker 4: Right. People think that it's maybe some rare.
Speaker 3: Mineral in the ground, you know, in like East Africa somewhere or something like that. But that mineral is only interested when you see how the human interesting, when you see how the humans interact with it, right, Like if it's just the mineral, like those were those things were there before we got here, and nothing interesting was happening with them until we came and started interacting with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've always existed, right, So like they've always been there. It's just I think, I think the aspect of the human experience, right, this idea, because you hear this a lot in the Conspiracy where I'm like, oh, they want to wipe us all out, they want to take everybody out like all that. I'm like, why would they do that? They still need people. Let's say that there is a day, right, that there is this cabal, which I believe there is a people in higher ups that have more amounts of power than the people below them one hundred percent. We know that there's a hierarchy, but I'm like, for the people up top, they're not going to be mowing their lawns, right, they need the people who are going to mow their lawn They need the gophers. Got I just did a breakdown with Narcolango on Caddy Shack and kind of sort of what that movie represented. And a gopher is a person who does like menial tasks, like mundane task, like dumb work if you will, right, And so they they're always going to need the gophers. So why would they kill off the gophers if they need wh Right? That movie is about killing off the gopher. They need them at the end of the day. So if everything does go downhill, why would they eliminate the first people who are going to be in the in the trenches doing the work. That never made any sense to me, but people are so convinced that that's what they're after.
Speaker 4: All Right, let's take this one step further.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think a lot of like, we have a hierarchy and a power structure that like on some levels we understand, but like on other levels, a lot of is like we're blind to it because the people that we see your Elon Musks, your George Soros, your Peter Teel or whatever, like, they're like there's people above them that we're not aware of that ever seen by anyone else.
Speaker 4: So we don't know what their capabilities are. We don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't know if they're interdimensional. We don't know if they're hyper intelligent. We don't know if they're just fucking big and burley and so they're able to bully.
Speaker 4: We don't know what that is, right, but we know that we have this.
Speaker 3: Like like paranoid class that I would consider all of these people, these Bill Gates, George Soros, Elon mus Peter Tiel is like a really unimpressive lizard who's obsessed with collecting everybody's data. That's like what he's mostly concerned with. That's what really.
Speaker 4: All of do you think about?
Speaker 3: Like it's like this sort of middleman syndrome, Like right, like if you look into like people who are like Hollywood agents and things like that, right, they like they're they're good at networking, they're good at doing deals, but they don't have the talent of the athlete or the actor or anything like that. So they serve as this like middleman between the public and this talented person, and they sort of expand that middleman position into as much profit as they can, right, And oftentimes you have a middleman who makes a lot more money than.
Speaker 4: The person who's the talent.
Speaker 3: And so you know, all of these middleman industries and then these data control industries are all like largely based, in my opinion, on a lot of like control freakishness and a lot of paranoia.
Speaker 4: Right, so.
Speaker 3: Now back to your your your point about gophers. You don't want to get rid of the gophers because you don't want to have to mow your own lawn. But you know what's even better if the fucking person that you hire to be your gopher and mow your lawn has like a hormone or a chemical that they secrete in their sweat that is going to be the gas for the fucking portal that you want to owe. The gas that like permeates the membrane or whatever it is, the thing that that or the thing that makes.
Speaker 4: The machine go.
Speaker 3: And so he thinks he's coming over to do your dirty work. But what he's really gonna and you appreciate that he does your law and that needs to get done due, but really anyone could do it. But what he's really coming over for is to like leave a DNA sample on the handle of your fucking lawnmower that you'll gladly collect afterwards put into a centrifuge, right and and accelerate into copies and more and more and more and more, right and then and then you're gonna get Did you ever see Jupiter Ascending?
Speaker 2: Remember that movie started and never finished it?
Speaker 3: Okay, like she's like the cleaning lady at the office building or whatever. But there's literally an entire universe that is powered off virginetics.
Speaker 2: How much of that do you think is real? Though? When you when you talk about portals, Emily, how much of it is like an actual portal? How we see in like Rick and Morty that opens up a rioff and space and time or what's your definition of a portal? Because we always we throw this word around a lot.
Speaker 3: At this point, like what the way I see things more is that there's like there's not like all of these plate places far away both in time and in space. It's kind of like everything everywhere at once. Everything's happening here now at different frequency bands. So it's like you have one radio, but it tunes into thousands of stations, right, And the higher power your radio is, the more stations that can tune into, and the better located you are, the more stations you can turn into.
Speaker 4: And all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So what I think we have here is that, like imagine if you imagine each frequency band as being a room in a hotel, and your genetics are the key to the room that is assigned to you, okay, and and there's a manager of the hotel, and like the janitor might have keys to all of them. But there's some people that have a more sort of flexible genetics spread, let's put it that way, that they can they can like a special I don't know if this comes from just they have something in their genetics that is good at frequency matching, right, or that they have so many things in their genetics, which could possibly be why they're for all of this, like immigration and interracial marriages and all this kind of stuff, because they're trying to create new combination lock combinations to different frequency bands, like they're trying to access rooms that haven't found the key yet for right, Okay, So like I think that some people might have a more broad base for that based on lots of different genetics, or you may just have like that like miracle molecule or that miracle atom or the miracle whatever. There might be some some precious metal, you know, trace metal in your in your Maybe it's ruthenium, because ruthenium is super conductive, right, So superconductive, it can levitate, it can move through things.
Speaker 4: It has low electrical resistance, which.
Speaker 3: Things means more things can pass through it without causing it to come apart. Right, it can maintain its integrity. So so this is what So if you look at what's going on here with Oracle Corporation, remember like day two or day one of Trump administed, he gets up there with Sam Altman and Larry Ellison and Larry Ellison announces Project Stargate, which is going to make uniquely designed cancer vaccine mRNA cancer vaccines in twenty four hours for people.
Speaker 4: Right using was using AI, using Sam Altman's open AI.
Speaker 3: Right at this, you know facility in Texas which happens to be in an area where there's you know, like a cyclotron or a particle accelerator or you know type of stuff. Okay, So Larry Ellison owns Oracle Corporation, which grew out of Oracle, a project called Oracle.
Speaker 4: That was within the CIA.
Speaker 3: It was a project in the CIA, and then it moved out became a corporation, right. And one of the things that they have been really a huge part of his a trying to get and store as many medical records and things like that as possible. He's obsessed with data collection, particularly when it comes to health in genetics. Okay, Now he is saying that this new project to create a database of people's you know, genetics, is to help create mRNA vaccines to prevent cancer, and that right, there'll be a unique one.
Speaker 4: Made for each person.
Speaker 3: But in order to do that, you'd have to connect collect everybody's genetics.
Speaker 4: Okay. Have you heard of Project Stargate, the.
Speaker 3: Other project Stargate, Like it's the same project, my friend, Do you know what Stargate is?
Speaker 2: I've heard of? Is it the one we're remote viewing?
Speaker 3: It's it has to do with remote viewing and teleportation. Okay, So to me, This is a tacit admission out in the open that the key to remote viewing and teleportation is genetics.
Speaker 4: And so we're gonna, right, we're going to.
Speaker 3: Collect all their genetics and we're going to use it to open all the rooms in the hotel and for and we're going to give them just a key to their specific room.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 3: We're going to let them have the cancer vaccine so that they don't or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Right, you see where I'm going with this.
Speaker 2: I see, yeah, I see where you're going with it. And it's just making me think of, like, this is very because if you look up what an oracle is, which is interesting, right, a priest or priestess acting as a medium through whom advice or prophecy was sought from the gods in classical antiquity, and.
Speaker 3: What is another name for some of these mystery cults oracular cults. There were cults based around a member of the cult that was the oracle. Right, go listen to Almendhilman talking about oracular priestesses and oracular cults.
Speaker 2: That was my next thing I was going to bring up because right in a Pallanteer in j R. R. Tolkien's The Stone is a powerful, indestructible crystal ball used for communication and seeing events in distant places or the past.
Speaker 3: So now we're rid of Bill Gates and George Soros, but we have an oracle and a sea.
Speaker 4: And a Palentiner.
Speaker 2: Yeah with the with the Maga party, which is witches in Latin, right like that.
Speaker 4: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: So but here's the thing. This is why I'm leaning more towards like is the occult like a real phenomenon? Wheen and by the occult I'm talking about like you know what Amon Hillman talks about where it's like, oh, they're christing these certain people, and it's almost making me think of like when you think of the of the what's the da Vinci thing, the cup, the chalice, the child Yeah, the childice, but the other one, what do they call it? The damn it man the holy Grail? When the holy everyone automatically thinks about like a cup or a childice, right, Like that's the first thing that comes. What if it's a person, Like what if how you're saying, what if this is all this whole wet weear thing, what if it's actual people? What have they're the portals. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 3: Did Am and Helen say Jesus Christ use children as drugs? Right, they would use their body as a synthesizer of particular chemical. Right, So this is think about that if if it is figured out that like, okay, you get Emily all excited, you get her hyped up on psychedelics and mathemphetamines, and then you get her like all excited, and that adrenaline that she gives off could either a create a unique kind of a specific unique to Emily type of agrina chrome that's active for a short period of time, or she can just secrete a chemical or a hormone or a pheromone, right, that could be captured or used for whatever it is, and then maybe.
Speaker 4: They'll try and get high off of that.
Speaker 3: If you've watched the Congress, they take drugs to turn into each other, right, Like they want to see what it feels like to be.
Speaker 4: One, so they take a lot of drug. Yeah, it's a great I've talked, I've brought it up to you a number of times.
Speaker 3: You should watch the movie of Congress because that's like really kind of where.
Speaker 4: We're at in a lot of ways. Right, okay, so so, but you know, part of like with all.
Speaker 3: Of these sort of cults that were based around priestesses or or like oracles or whatever it is, it's a different stimuli for each person who possesses those capabilities that is going to get them to extend, whether that is, separate from their body and go out into the you know, the the.
Speaker 4: Ionic life, which.
Speaker 3: Is outside of the time stream or whatever it is, or to penetrate the membrane into the next dimension of however you're thinking about it.
Speaker 4: For some people, they have to be scared.
Speaker 3: They're scared, and then that jacks them up, and then they're sort of outside of their body or outside of their normal frame of mind and connecting with another field of intelligence than the one they're generally sort.
Speaker 4: Of sitting in. For other people, it's something else for other people, like scaring them shuts them down.
Speaker 3: For some people, like you have to stimulate them with something that they really like, right, Like for me, like you know, put on the techno, wind me up and watch me go and I'm gonna come back with all kinds of kooky ideas, weird experiences, stories, things like that.
Speaker 4: For some people, they get into that when they're.
Speaker 3: Scared, or when they're turned on sexually or right, it's a different thing that acts as the catalyst or the stimulus for different people to reach out beyond themselves and bring something back. Right, everyone is motivated by something different, So you'll have a combination of hormones and genetics and pheromones and stimulation and possibly drugs and rituals that like, especially if you're practicing rituals and rights that have gone back generations in your family that holds this symbolic significance in your group or in your own mind or whatever it is, right, So that can be part of the cocktail there as well. So I think that there's a truth to the occult, But I also think that at a certain point there's been lots of people who have recognized that, like, you can use this to control people, to manipulate people, to scam people, to make people think things.
Speaker 4: Are going on that aren't really going on.
Speaker 3: But the main message I take is that there's really nothing new in the world. People have been engaging in dynamic experiences that include drugs, sex, music, all of that kind of stuff since the beginning of time that connects us to other intelligence in our environment that exists at a different frequency than we do, and that there's information there, and the idea that that's not true is a lie. But the idea that there has to be like some weird, crazy, you know, combination of practices to attain it and that's the only way it can be done is also not true. It leaves this like huge vast area for manipulation in between those two truths. Right, So if you if if I invited you over to my house and we just turned the lights off and laid down on the floor here and ate mushrooms and just told each other what we were thinking about the whole time, or didn't talk and then told each other after what we thought about. Or if I played certain music and it made us think about certain things and we talked about that, like it's it's a it's a format of doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not.
Speaker 3: As you know, the more people are involved, the more grand the scenario, the more sort of factors there are at play.
Speaker 4: But you know, all.
Speaker 3: The things that we call drugs come from the earth, like whether it's directly naturally from the ground, or whether it's taken into a lab and done something to to synthesize it, or to accentuate certain properties and nullify others, or vice versa.
Speaker 4: Right, it's basically there's something that the earth.
Speaker 3: Produced that is the key to a door that unlocks certain information that is true about being here in this world.
Speaker 2: What interests me most, Right, So they're being inspired, which inspiration right from a breathe into to infuse animation or influence, especially by divine influence. So how you're saying, maybe perhaps there are techniques to achieve this said thing, right, which the sad thing is the extraction of the magical essence or something or other. Right, there's a ritual for that, there's certain things for that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Interests me the most about Hillman's work is not again, I know, he's very polarizing with everything that he says. He says a lot of crazy shit. But the one thing that really interests me about his work is that he's kind of sort of proving this long running conspiracy of right, the whole frazzle drip adrino chrome sort of thing, because it falls along those lines, and people people automatically, as soon as they hear the word, they go, oh, you know, Jesus wasn't doing and all that, and they go, wait, dude, I go, dude, step back for one second. Listen to what he's saying. I know what he's saying is crazy, but look at it from a different perspective. He's confirming all this shit, all these conspiracies. Now again, you have to take his word for it, because he's the quote unquote expert in said field. So whatever he's translating, you got to take his word for I can't translate it. But there's conspiracies and things surrounding everything he's saying, and he's confirming all the shit that we've been talking about for a long time through that. But people don't latch onto that. They latch onto the oh, well, this is blasphemist.
Speaker 3: Like he's very he's very dramatic, and you know he has like certain at this point, you know, he's he's having fun with people right as part of this.
Speaker 4: But if you are able to find.
Speaker 3: If you're able to read his books which I have, or you're able to find some older interviews or some interviews that are more scientific in nature that he's given, and you listen to what he is actually saying, it makes perfect sense. And you know, and once people sort of back off, either being completely like obsessed with what he's saying or completely like repulsed by what he's saying, and just like, look at the actual data points that are being presented, and basically what he's saying is every conspiracy that you imagine to be true is based on a practice that goes so far back in time, right, Like, this has always been part of being here here, part that like they call these rights and rituals or the techniques, they call them the mysteries because each group of people had different ways of achieving these states and gaining knowledge, and they felt like, just like when you invent something in your company, it's proprietary information. Right Like, if you own a restaurant and you have the best pizza in town, your recipe is a secret. It's not that other people don't make or eat pizza. They have their own recipe, and you think yours is good or better or best or.
Speaker 4: Make the most money.
Speaker 3: It is sensible for you not to share other than with your most trusted circle of people what the recipe is, because you can gain advantages monetarily, you know, by selling pizza.
Speaker 4: But in the case of like, you know what, if.
Speaker 3: We're really in the business of trying to advance our knowledge, right, advance our knowledge, And if you're going back in antiquity, survival was difficult. So if you knew more than the group of people next to you and it came down to it, you were going to have a leg up in combat or in saying farming processes or whatever it is. Right, So everything is just a question of does this and does this technique or this information give me at an advantage?
Speaker 4: And for how long can he give me an advantage?
Speaker 3: What do I have to do to, you know, prolong the amount of time that I know something that other people don't. Right, And even though it's their right as a human being to have that knowledge, also if they can figure out how to get it, it's not my responsibility.
Speaker 4: To tell them.
Speaker 3: And we are living in a world where the people that we call the elite, both the ones we can see and the ones that we know, are beyond them. They're not necessary, like they're No one is stopping us from learning the things that they might know, except for this anger that they're.
Speaker 4: Not telling us. But as soon as let you go, Okay, well I'm here and I'm.
Speaker 3: A reasonably decent intelligence, and I can figure things out too. So I'm gonna start experimenting with myself and my consciousness or try this or try that or whatever, and be honest with myself about what the results are or what I think or what happened or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: You can start to know things too.
Speaker 3: Right, There's never been like every important thing I've ever learned, No one's ever tried to stop me from knowing. It's only like little puny, stupid, little secrets that like don't really matter at all but waste a lot of time.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they get a lot of clicks or whatever.
Speaker 3: Are the things that like, we're kind of like they try to stop us from saying or stop us from knowing. But you know, you have to be willing to do the word yourself. You have to try and fail and try again and succeed and then get tempted because like, now I know something everyone else doesn't know. Am I gonna do the same thing to other people that I don't like other people having head done to me? Or am I going to behave in the way that I would behave to do something different? Right, you'll probably make a mistake and you might use it to your advantage once or twice and you realize, yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I can't live with myself. I have to find a way.
Speaker 3: To be in this world and know these things and you know, allow other people to know them in their own time. It's not necessarily incumbent upon me to go blabbing it out and telling everybody. But you know, sometimes when you can see someone is honestly seeking or learning or trying to learn, you can give them a few hints, you can give them a few clues, you can take them under your wing.
Speaker 4: But you can't do it for them when.
Speaker 3: Someone when when somebody gets the answers too easily, they just yield them willy nelly and do dumb shit with them.
Speaker 2: You're fighting a good case for the FEDS and the secret societies, Emily. That's what it's. That's what it's always been about, right, It's always been how I said that, the I've said before that it's because people ask me like, oh, you know, how does this all start. I'm like, it's all always has been about information. In the garden of you didn't it was a war about information, donat from that tree, because you were going to acquire information that you otherwise weren't you weren't supposed to have that information, right, And this is the whole ideology behind secret societies and occulting knowledge only a select few. And if you join us, will let you in on the secrets. Otherwise you're gonna be the outside. But how you're saying, it's not stopping you from acquiring that knowledge if you're able to alchemize yourself, because it's always been about like the purification of yourself or looking within in this sort of weird way. Now what does that exactly mean? I don't know, but from what I've read, it's about how you're saying, this realization that you're that there's something more to you, or facing you know, getting as close to the Godhead as possible to kind of sort of acquire some of that essence, so it rubs off on you or it transforms you where you're then able to step outside of space and time. If you look at the whole story of Enoch, right and the whole premise of it, he becomes Metatron after all the things that he's shown. He becomes this overseer of reality, after all the things that he is shown by the watchers that are watching the divine alchemists at work, which is God creating and uncreating reality. So once he's exposed to all those secrets, he transforms into this angel, right Metatron.
Speaker 4: So and what does Metatron have? Medatron has his cue. Right, that's the famous sacred geometry shape.
Speaker 2: Called is that what's above you right now?
Speaker 4: Or is that that is in the Metatron's cube?
Speaker 3: But that is a that is like a sacred geometry kind of mandala, right there has some similarities to.
Speaker 4: A Metatron's cube.
Speaker 3: Though. What all of this is about is about becoming a master of the sacred geometry of space, time and sound. Yes, right, And there's different techniques for achieving that. And back to what you said about me making a good case for the Feds. You know, I do anything for you one I love it.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been accused of.
Speaker 3: But this is the whole thing, right, Like, there's many ways to go about acquiring knowledge, and you have to decide on one that feels right and comfortable for you. But there's a huge difference between not being like told something and being lied to, right, especially when it comes to like sensitive information.
Speaker 4: And when by sensitive information, I don't mean secrets about who fucked to right. I mean, like, think.
Speaker 3: About this, if if let's just say that everything that I've ever, everything that I've said today about how portals worked is true, Okay, And then and then somebody had some idea that you or I maybe have because we seem so insightful about portals or whatever, like maybe we know they exist because we opened one or we've been to one, So.
Speaker 4: Maybe our genetics are the key.
Speaker 3: So then you're going to have people like, well, how am I going to go collect them of want and Emily's genetics? And so if I get some of it once and it works, how.
Speaker 4: Do I get more? Right?
Speaker 3: No, Having this this awareness like requires a rising level of discernment and responsibility for every learn new thing you know, Otherwise you end up with the kind of fuck cards that we all complain about who have access to vast resources and lots of knowledge and use them to do things that you know are like, you know, isn't something that.
Speaker 4: I would necessarily want to do with that knowledge, right.
Speaker 3: But my mind feeling has always been that, like people are only interested in controlling what other people do when they're not confident in their own abilities or when they really like they want to be doing the same thing that person is doing, or or they need that person in order to be able to do.
Speaker 4: What they want to do. When I'm like in my element, like when I'm at a.
Speaker 3: Party dancing, exploring hyper space dimensions, whether they really exist or they're just in my mind, Like my eyes are closed, I don't I'm paying attention to what's going on around me. I give no shits about what this person over here is doing, what this person over there is doing.
Speaker 4: And eventually I might open my eyes and.
Speaker 3: Move positions or switch over and go listen to what the speaker sounds like over here. And along the way, someone might catch my eye because they're a good dancer, and I recognize that they're mastering the art of the sacred geometry of space, time and sound, and I want to see how they do it right, and so they have my attention. But like other than that, like I don't care what they're doing. I'm just like I like to figure out my way. I like to see what other people are doing. They don't have to tell me. I can observe and guess for myself, or sometimes they will let you. Sometimes people will be like, hey, yeah, this is what I do. This is why I do it, This is what happens for me when I do it. It's all kind of in how you approach it, right, But it's like, you know, this obsession with knowing what everybody is doing all the time does not speak highly, does not convince me that they're very intelligent. It convinces me that they have attained a level of knowledge that lets them know that there are powerful creators and magicians and travelers out there, and that they're not one of them, and so they're going to go They want access to all that juice.
Speaker 2: But we know that the right So the act of voyeurism or or observing or write the watchers, this whole concept. I don't know where the double Slit experiment, right, if it's quantum physics or whatever it is, shows and illustrates that observing has some effect on reality. Is it me that that inspires me?
Speaker 4: Like? Sure?
Speaker 3: The best part of it, especially if you have something that you want people to do, like if you have figured out the equation for if I observe someone in a certain circumstance, it then affects the outcome and causes them to do that next. So I'm sure there's people who've been able to manipulate some of that. But I would even go far out on a limb and say, like, all of this surveillance is really based on our observations of ourselfs, which doesn't make it.
Speaker 4: Okay. I am not pro surveillance or anything.
Speaker 3: Like that, but all of these systems that have been built they mimic something in nature. And I think our reality was set up so that we could observe ourself over time and make changes to ourselves to become better, to become more, to become more in line, to make the person we see ourselves as matched person we actually are, or whatever it is, right, And you know, so think about we're in some system that works a certain way, and if some people get hip to the fact of how that work and everyone doesn't, you can build a smaller system within that that does all of the same things, but that you're in charge of. And let's say the nature is an open system that there's really no one in charge. We're all just observing ourselves and my experience of observing myself is interacting with your experience of observing yourself and whatever it is, and it's it's an open system. And then somebody comes along and it's like, I'm going to create a walled off garden within that system that I've watched how this happens, how all the observation affects behavior. But I'm going to create a closed system that I'm in charge of, right and so like, so I'm the person observing, I've cut them off from the people who are inside this construct. I've cut them off for the hire of self that has exists in the open system. Right, But they will still feel like they are being watched and being observed, but they will be being observed by me, and so they will become what I want them to be instead of what they want to be.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I do think that we are living with some of that, right, Like I don't think I don't think we're all the way in Panopticon completely surveilled and controlled kind of scenarios. But like you've walked into some place where you're like it feels creepy in here, Like I feel like I'm.
Speaker 4: Taking a piss and someone is watching me.
Speaker 2: Right, so are are we in the Garden of Eden stuff? You look at the Garden of Eden story, then that sort of where like the Truman Show, which is kind of garden of Eden e right where it's like this whole omni present and and I think we're creeping up that way because like right now, one hundred percent they're listening in on us here, like they're one hundred percent listening So tech, we sleep with this on us. We give them our biometric data and all of our health data. You don't think Samsung is collecting on this data and everything, right, you know what I'm saying, like we're already willingly giving up this information. He said, we're the we're the free range chickens right now, and we're in this control how you're saying, this controlled group right, which it's getting bigger and bigger and bigger. And Gustave Lebon talked about right, crowds and what constitutes a crowd. Well, a crowd could be an entire nation of people, right, and and you know, ideas start traveling in between them. Maybe that's the phenomenon that they're trying to investigate. But there's oh, at the core of this whole thing, It's like where does the it is there? The conspiracy is is there a quantum state informational freeway sort of thing? Right? And who can tap into or what can tap into it. How you're saying, are the higher ups interdimensional lizard people or moon children or whatever it is, Because it's just making me think of how many people are born to be in that class, because if you look at like the whole shaman class, it's always a select group of people who are put in that position. It's not just anybody. They either need to be initiated or they're born into that. It seems like the people who are at the top are usually born to be there. They've been a politician all their life, their dad's been a politician, or their dad was a president.
Speaker 3: When we hear about like these these you know, familty families or royalty or certain classes or casts in the Indian system, this a lot has to do with bloodlines.
Speaker 4: And like when we think of bloodlines.
Speaker 3: We think of like ridiculously wealthy British people who have these like ridiculous homes and they have a crest and they have all these old art and crazy shit.
Speaker 4: But we're really talking about is like what is the makeup of their blood, What trace elements are in their blood that differentiate them from everyone else, and what are what what properties do those elements those trace elements have, what does that give them access to? What does that cut them off from?
Speaker 3: And you know, are the decisions being made to keep that cure or our decisions being made to mix it with another thing that will expand the power of that genetic that that that that collection of genetics. Right, I think that this is a lot of what you know. I think there's two different there, at least two we'll just go we'll keep it simple.
Speaker 4: For right now.
Speaker 3: Two different kinds of like arranged marriages, right, And I think some are pretty basic and some are pretty complicated, and most are probably some combination thereof so arranged marriages and some societies are really just about like making sure that your family has enough stuff, enough land, enough cattle or property or people to work with all that or whatever it is. And other group societies where there's a more sort of alchemical tradition or they're trying to preserve some you know, ancestral technology or lore, are very careful able about the recipe that they're using to bake the bread. Right, and likely some combination of both of those things is probably what they feel like is ideal. But I think that you know, and I don't I'm sure you've probably heard me talk about this before. I do think that this is some of the knowledge or law or secrecy that's being passed down in you know, secret societies like you know Scottish write Freemasons or Knights Templar.
Speaker 4: Or you know, anyone any number of these things.
Speaker 3: Is that they understand that components of their of themselves and their children, right, and they're trying to make sure that these ingredients get mixed only with ingredients that either preserve the status.
Speaker 4: Or improve the status of the bread you're baking, right.
Speaker 3: And so I think that they have almost like gang signals, like you know how like graffiti artists may tags or gang signals have symbols that they let people.
Speaker 4: Know what they are so that they can know if they should interact with them or not.
Speaker 3: Like, my mom's name is ruth Anne Moyer. Okay, my mom was born in nineteen forty four. Okay, Element number forty four on.
Speaker 4: The periodic table is ruthinium.
Speaker 3: Ruthenium sure sounds a lot like ruth Anne Moyer, Right, it's okay. So, ruthenium is a super conductive element. It means it has very low electrical resistance. Well, I don't know if you were going to make someone who could walk through walls or move through portals or time traveler, dimensional travel or something, my guess would be would want them to have low electrical resistance, to be super conductive.
Speaker 4: Or if you were right, type of thing.
Speaker 3: And so, but you need something to probably balance that out, right, So you might be looking.
Speaker 4: Or something to catalyze that. Right. So my mom's father was a Mason, right.
Speaker 3: He also was a lifelong member of the Schizophrenia International Research Society. That's a topic for another day, but I do believe my mom had compartmentalized schizophrenia, okay, which turned into Alzheimer's and dementia in her older age.
Speaker 4: And your buddy Thomas tells.
Speaker 3: Us all about how that works, right, okay, and how the Masons are obsessed with dementia precoxe right, this is why they're obsessed with it. But my mom was ruth Anne Moyer number four. So I'm saying that the periodic table could almost be like an outgrowth of the Masonic floorboard, and that she's remember forty four, right, She was born in nineteen forty four, and he named her Ruthan right, And and you know. So it's a way of saying, hey, like my kid comes with ruthenium in the blood, right, And my mom was supposed to go to Stanford, right, and at the last minute she decided she wanted to go to UCLA.
Speaker 4: Her dad lost his shit, right, and it was like the UCLA is the little red schoolhouse, you know.
Speaker 2: And ruthenium can be found in blood too. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I tell I've done my research. I'll say, you want to know what you want to know where you find ruthenium like you could you can find it like in Oaklow Gabone.
Speaker 3: It's this one of the places where there's the most deposit of it. And Oaklow Gabone is where there's the two billion year old natural fission reactor.
Speaker 4: And how they know that there was.
Speaker 3: A natural fission reactor there is because of the amount of ruthenium that's in the soil, right and so right it Oaklow Gabone, Oka l O Gabone.
Speaker 4: It's in a country in Africa.
Speaker 3: Look up to fission reactor Oaklow Gaboney.
Speaker 4: I can't even bring up. I don't understand how to screen.
Speaker 2: The natural nuclear reactor located West Africa is a geological phenomenon where natural nuclear fission reacts occurred approximately one point seven billion years ago, and it's the only known example of such a reactor. What the fuck?
Speaker 4: So I'll look this, I'll show you this.
Speaker 3: I was looking at a lot of these things simultaneously, but like not intentionally. I happened to be researching some things about my mom and researching some things about fission infusion and whatever.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: The Oaklow phenomenon, a natural nuclear reactor discovered in Gabone, demonstrates that fission products, including ruthenium, were captured in rock grains, offering insights into nuclear waste storage and the behavior of radioactive elements over vast geological time scales.
Speaker 2: Would they sacrifice people here? How does that work?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Gabone is also the culture where we get Iboga from. And I did a bunch of shows with James Johansson, who's very well studied on Iboga, where we threaded together a whole bunch of stuff. And I think that the bark of the tree, which is the tabernath tree that they're using in their ibogas ceremonies, is probably uptaking Ruthini him from the soil into the root, and so the information of those reactions from all that distance back in time is sort of coming into the bodies of these people, and they're able to transfer ancestral information.
Speaker 4: Through these rituals. They're like time travel ceremonial rituals. Right.
Speaker 3: All that stuff has the information of everything that's happened there stored in it, right, Okay, So, so my mom is ruth Anne Moyer. She represents ruthenium on the periodic table. Her dad lost his shit when she wanted to go to ucla little red schoolhouse. He was afraid of communists. He was a banker that had worked for the War Department and moved to Sacramento and the migration of those people out to the West coast. But suddenly he became okay with things when my mother, through being fixed up, met my father. And it's weird because my father was a Jewish Man and my grandfather was not, and you'd think he wouldn't have been okay with that, But it just so happens that my father's name is Richard Allan Moyer, and I have figured out through a similar process of divination that my father represents radium on the periodic table. So radium is element eighty eight. So my mom is forty four and my dad is eighty eight. Now eighty eight is double forty four, So that's interesting. But if you add forty four in eighty eight, you get one thirty two one plus three. Right, one plus thirty two is thirty three. Seems to me that that might be the signature of how Mason's coded some of their some of their stuff.
Speaker 4: Right. Both of my parents like their initial is RAM. What is RAM?
Speaker 3: RAM is random access memory in computer terminology. Right, So if you put these two things together, are you creating a perfect genetic lineage that is able to sort of tap back into all of the data stored like throughout.
Speaker 4: You know, in the family family lineages.
Speaker 3: Throughout history, able to create a child, maybe even a moonchild, which my astrology and my birth date and all the circumstances of my birth seem to match up to.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe that or not, but it's weird that when I read about it, I'm like, well, that's weird.
Speaker 4: It matches everything from when I was born.
Speaker 3: Like, what if what the moonchild is is the one who can tap into that ram those random access memories and like pull that information right into the present.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your element?
Speaker 3: So I've heard I don't know, I've heard iridium from somebody, right, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I haven't done the work on myself yet. Right.
Speaker 3: It's it's a deep dive every time you go into this, right, but someone with you know, some ability to know about some of the elements suggested perhaps it's a ridium, but that doesn't go anywhere with my name, right, But my name means something kind of interesting, right, My my my name is basically like, uh, like a steward that is a clairvoyant, right, is that what mean?
Speaker 4: Emily?
Speaker 3: Emily means like hard working steward, and Claire, which is my middle.
Speaker 4: Name, means clairvoyant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you have a hard working steward of the clairvoyants.
Speaker 2: Which I mean you do put that out. You're definitely hardworking into the mysteries of the mind, right, I mean that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that any or all of that is true, but it was. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's like did my parents name me that accidentally? Where they just like, oh, we like this name. It's pretty and they named me that, so I became that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Or did they name me that because they knew what I would be?
Speaker 3: And if they're coming from one of these families that does this, they know how to get the child to do that is by naming them the right thing.
Speaker 4: Names are important.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that people kind of sort of you know, this is the weird part about like astrology and all this stuff, where the way I've come to see it is those who understand and you know, when they say you wear your heart on your sleevel, some people wear their astrological alignment on their face like sort of and people sometimes fall into like their name, right, and is it the indoctrination of again, my name is Juan, so I have nothing special there, but like is it being called hey, Emily, Emily, Emily your entire fucking life, like over and over and over again, where then you fall in line with that the meaning of it, right, the the the phonetics of it, like at the core of the whole thing, like is it ingrained in your genetics, like your name, and then that influences how you name your next kid, like a lot of guys like to name their kid juniors, you know, after them, so then that passes that on and then you know you have Juan the Fifth or whatever it is, because they keep that same line. That kind of sort of plays into the whole bloodlines and everything. But is there a way, you know, to escape all this, Emily, Is there a way to not give into the system of all the things we've talked about on this episode, you know, giving them our data, giving them all this stuff is there? Do you think is there a way to to bypass that or do you just go with the flow, or like, what's the endgame here? Do you have any I.
Speaker 3: Think this answer is different for each individual, right, But I think the biggest thing isn't about like like feeling like we need to avoid everything or participate in everything.
Speaker 4: I think it's really about.
Speaker 3: Like understanding like the domain that you're in and what's appropriate for that. It's kind of like and I've been talking about those like with Danny a little bit yesterday, and I was talking about it with you know, Mario Garza. I was having like a private conversation with him, Like when you become an adult, you have to like develop a work life balance and you know that like this is your time for work and it's like really not fair to your kids if you bring your work home and you're sitting at the dinner table doing your work or on your phone having your meeting while you're supposed to be playing with your kids. And we make mistakes, but eventually we sort out like a work life balance that works for us, right. I think it's like that with like technology and the system that that sort of feeds us into.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like when you.
Speaker 3: Know, you go to this place or at this time of day, I'm involving myself in that, and so for those purposes, I you know, signed up for this and signed up for that, and I log into this and I log into that. But when I'm done with that and I walk away from that, like I'm not taking that everywhere with me. I don't think we need to take our phone with us everywhere we go. I don't think all of our vacations need to be someplace that has Netflix on the TV and this that.
Speaker 4: So, but I think the recipe is different.
Speaker 3: For everybody, right, And if we were going to work on something collectively rather than saying like this is good and everyone should be forced to do it, or this is bad and it should be abolished. I think like the collective push could be for having all of these systems and technologies be opt in or opt out, and right, like, I think that's like so that everybody can decide for themselves what they participate in to what extent and when they want away from it. And I think everybody deserves to like have a place where they can go and be quiet and not be listened to and not be spied on, and not be worried that the things that they say are being overheard or whatever the fuck it is, right, So I think it, But I don't think the answer or is to just like bomb us back to the Stone age.
Speaker 4: And I don't think the answer.
Speaker 3: Is just like well, we should just all do it and then everybody will have full surveillance and transparent No, I don't, Like I think it's just everyone has to decide for themselves what they're comfortable with and how much right and and when and and then you know, know where you are, like you know, like let's be more mindful about like taking our phone with us when we're going to have a really deep important personal conversation with them. And now for all the paranoia we have about what you were saying about. We have our data and our phone and whatever. Like you know, we'll all sometimes get like, let's not talk about that near our phone, but sometimes we forget to not talk about it near our phone, right, And somebody's never shown up and been like, you're arrested for what you talked about when you thought we weren't, Lizzie or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right we have Like I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to say it's unfounded paranoia, but it's like, I think it's more just like developing.
Speaker 4: This sort of balance. When you're at school, you're at school.
Speaker 3: When you're at work, you're a work, When you're your family with your family, When you're with the technology, you are, and when you're not with the technology, you're not, and not all of this.
Speaker 4: We don't need to have it for everything.
Speaker 3: I think it's okay to be like I don't want to go to a restaurant with like a QR code and a digital thing all the time. I think it's fine that those exist, but I don't want that to be my only choice, right, Like, sometimes it's nice to do it the old fashioned way and just understanding sort of what you know.
Speaker 4: That idea of like what jurisdiction you're in.
Speaker 3: I think that goes not just for like the law, but also for like degrees of technology.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, my room was mapping on my entire house, taking pictures of me and collecting my data as well, So you know that's going to be interesting to want, you know, speaking of what work life balance, check out the show Severance. Have you seen that show yet?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. I think it's on Apple and I don't have Apple TV, but I will check it out.
Speaker 2: I can send you a link if you don't want to give them money, So check that out, because it's like touching on what you're like the links people are willing to go. And I think that the paranoia is a byproduct of our system, like as it is. And then plus you and I are in this you know, conspiracy realm, so I think that just heightens that a little bit more. We're surrounded by other people who are also skitz so as fuck, and they're you know, in a heightened level. Then it's like a herd mentality type of thing where you know we're participating in it, but at the same time you're recognizing all the bullshit that's going on, and you kind of sort of know that you're in the system, and it's like, wouldn't you want to know you're in a matrix to be able to navigate it a little bit differently than the regular person. So that's the way I see it. But Emily, let's let's get together again sooner than later, and I want to talk about this nuclear reactor thing because that's super, super interesting, and so watch Severance. We'll pick up our conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm going to send you that I did. It's about three shows with James Johnson a few years ago. I'm going to send them to you because I think there's things in there that you might want to mine for ideas for us to talk about, because I think you're gonna like speaking of mining ancient grounds. Yeah, those are some of my favorite shows a couple of years ago. So I will send those on to you, and yes.
Speaker 2: Plug your stuff for the people at home. I really enjoyed our conversation as always, I mean, we always have great conversations. We never know what the fuck we're going to talk about, but here we.
Speaker 3: Are right just you know, go to Emily Moyer on YouTube and then really the best place that you can like that has like the entire archive of all my work is Patreon dot com for slash off Plant Media. I do think that with the new series, I might start substack just for the new series. It'll still be available on my other places as well, but people seem to be into sub stack, so I might do just something with that series on substack, but it'll still be available everywhere, And I look forward to our conversations always. You can come over to my house for the next one if you want or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's amazing to me that the places the homunculus has been popping up.
Speaker 4: Right in uh like bizarre like it's it's.
Speaker 3: In the it's it's it's been in like two or three books I've read recently. And the way that it is all like focused around the ear also brings me to like certain aspects of weird things I experienced with my ears during the sort of years of control that I felt. So I'd love to chat about that with you sometime, but we can definitely talk about oak logabone and I boga and ruthenium and all this kind of anytime you like, my friend, I always enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Thanks everybody for listening.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Thank you Emily for being here with us today, and everyone make sure go check out the show. Follow the new YouTube channel one on one Media YouTube dot com, slash at tj OJP, Patreon dot com, slash the One on One Podcast. Go on to www dot TJOJP dot com to get a up with the Homunculus owners manual cult this Monday, all that good stuff and all the links down in the description and we'll catch you on the next one. Everybody, goodbye, now stay safe of each other and yep