Speaker 1: Go over that here with Aaron Day. Thanks so much for coming on. I wanted to talk about bitcoin, the potential hijacking of it. I'm new to bitcoin. I bought it bitcoin not long ago, so at a loss. Thankfully, I didn't buy it at like one hundred and twenty three, but I thought I dipped. It has been dipping since I bought it, So wh're gonna get into big cooin. I'm totally a novice on this, but I've noticed it's all over the Epstein files. I just got a book by Roger Day Hijacking Bitcoin. I was reading that turned out he's extremely controversial. You know. To me, a lot of this stuff is making sense. But I don't really know what to make of this. I'll probably actually have a debate or another one with osite with the opposite perspective view after this. But let's let's just start a really base. Most people that are watching this will probably understand bitcoin. But why don't you give a real quick breakdown of what bitcoin is, what it was created for, the purposes all that.
Speaker 2: So let me go back to kind of where all of this began, which is two thousand and eight. So we call in two thousand and eight, we had this big financial crisis and we had this huge, massive, you know, almost trillion dollar bailout where none of the bankers were held accountable. People ten million people lost their homes, so on and so forth. So this is kind of the stage for bitcoin. And in fact, after that point you actually had somewhat unity. You had the Occupy Wall Street people on the left, you had the Tea Party people on the right, but people were pretty agreed with the fact that bankers are the bad guys and they tend to do a very good job of socializing risk but privatizing their gains otherwise. And so so bitcoin came around right after that, around the two thousand and nine time period. And the original purpose of bitcoin, and it even says this in what's called the White Paper, which is a document that outlines what coin is about what it's supposed to be. It's peer to peer electronic cash. So the point behind this is you're not going to have a central bank. You know, the system that we have right now is, you know, we basically have a group of private banks that print money out of thin air, yes, backed by government debt, and they profit off of every single transaction that we have and then they manipulate the interest rates to reduce supply of money, and then people end up losing their home, so on and so forth. So this is the system that we have. The idea with bitcoin is we would get rid of these third parties. You would no longer have central banks or governments issuing money. You would have this decentralized form of currency that couldn't be stopped by any third party government or bank. And so this was the real excitement and enthusiasm about bitcoin. And it's a not just something that's you know, for the United States, this is a a gli global opportunity to provide economic freedom around the world. I mean, it turns out seventy one percent of the planet makes less than ten dollars a day. So the ability to have a currency that doesn't have high transaction fees and doesn't have government corruption in the middle is really something that is a game changer for humanity. And this is how I learned about bitcoin. I learned about bitcoin in twenty twelve in New Hampshire at a conference called Liberty Forum. I saw I heard this guy Roger Vere give a talk about it, and he talked about it in just those terms this is a way for us to spread economic opportunity around the world to stop wars. I mean, we wouldn't have these wars if bankers weren't profiting off of both sides of it. And so that was my initial, my initial introduction to it. So I started using it in twenty twelve. And when I started using it, in the beginning for bitcoin, it was it wasn't just that it was an ideologically better thing. It wasn't just that here's money that doesn't involve these central banks and these other players. It was actually better money. It was better, faster, and cheaper to use. I remember receiving my first bitcoin payment and it was nearly instant, no bank or anybody involved. The transaction fees were a few cents. And at that time, in twenty twelve, there was nothing like this in the traditional financial system. We didn't have Venmo, we didn't have these Apple paid, Google pay and everything else. And so that was the real that was the beginning of bitcoin, and that was the enthusiasm around bitcoin.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting think you mentioned two thousand and eight financial crisis. I watched so many of my friends suffer. I was thriving during the time because fighting was going good, but I watched my friends losing their houses, their homes, their wives, and then I didn't follow politics time. Then recently looked into the last couple of years and saw the bankers, we paid them to bell them out, you know, crash, They intentionally crashed our economy and then they're like, oh, whoops, bell themselves out. Disgusting, you know. And you mentioned Roger Vere. I contacted him trying to interview him, but he said he apparently has a gag order from the United States government and cannot give an interview. That is very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's an entire other story that we can get into. And this is actually, you know, probably why I'm here because to continue the story. So I was, I was using bitcoin around twenty twelve, and in New Hampshire there were shops and restaurants that were accepting bitcoin directly. There were bitcoin meetups were This is going all the way back to twenty eleven. I mean, this is how early this was, but twenty eleven, twenty, you know, all the way through kind of twenty fifteen, twenty seventeen, more and more stores were signing up. You had businesses that were setting up point of sale terminals so that they could accept cryptocurrency. There was even in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, a couple of guys actually created a store called the Bitcoin Shop, and you know, it was just an assortment of merchandise, but you had you could only use cryptocurrency in the shop. So people don't know this story and this side of bitcoin because bitcoin was really getting momentum at this point and large retailers and businesses were starting to accept bitcoin directly. So overstock dot Com was taking bitcoin directly, so literally, you'd go to the website, you could use your credit card, or you could send bitcoin to their bitcoin wallet. Microsoft was accepting bitcoin.
Speaker 1: It's speedy, bit quick, easy, you could just easy send it over. Because that's extremely difficult to do. Now, someone actually just taught me how to do that. We can maybe discuss that at the end, but it's like, that's so difficult to do. I had a lot of friends from San Francisco, so I had a lot of friends are in a bitcoin early on. I was a genius and wait until hey eighty five to buy it, but I had friends are buying it at like two hundred dollars and they were super into it. I know, they were a huge believer, like you're saying, they talked about, like, you know, buying stuff on it, but I've noticed it seems harder to buy stuff on it now, would you say? That's correct? Right, that's kind of what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's well, it's more difficult. But what happened in twenty seventeen, just as all of this excitement was building, all of a sudden, the fees went through the roof. So instead of having transaction fees of a few cents, the average transaction fee jumped to fifty dollars at one point, coin sales, and instead of transactions settling in you know, a minute or ten minutes or whatever it happened to be in a short period of time, it was taking seven days, ten days just to complete a transaction. So you can imagine what retailer's response to this was is, we can't use this. This isn't better than a credit card. Right, if you're a merchant and you're accepting a credit card, you're going to pay thirty cents or three point nine percent or whatever it is. That's better than fifty dollars, right. So Bitcoin went from being.
Speaker 1: Unless you're a fast, expensive products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's not even usable and so so then people stop using it as as peer to peer digital cash. Now it turns out I didn't know all of the details about what was going on behind the scenes at the time. I was just using it. So my enthusiasm was, Hey, this is a cool new thing. I was actually using it for politics. I was using it to raise money to help support candidates and to actually pay volunteers on the ground in New Hampshire in cryptocurrency to put up yard signs and do all this other stuff. I'm like, this is great, this is a new monetary system. And so but what we learned later on, and what Roger Vera wrote about in his book Hijacking Bitcoin, is there there was a whole bunch of stuff going on behind the scenes the hijacking of bitcoin, and the narrative shifted entirely. So Bitcoin went from being peer to peer digital cash that you use for everyday transactions. So now people were starting to call it digital gold. There's thing, it's not something that you use for commerce. It's something that you hold and now and you never spend it, and it's something that you know it should be slow and expensive like this, So this whole.
Speaker 1: This whole first purpose completely abandons it. Then, I mean, ideally something's going in value too, not devaluing like the dollar. But if you can't spend it like cash, that's that defeats the whole purpose, isn't It Wasn't that the entire purpose like you were just saying, it.
Speaker 2: Was the entire purpose. It's the first sentence in the actual white paper itself. Satoshi, who's this anonymous developer. We don't really know who created bitcoin. That's weird, but even still, there were discussion boards where, you know, he was discussing the fact that you know, bitcoin was was there to replace Visa and MasterCard. Bitcoin is something that should be able to do twenty five thousand transactions per second. And what happened with this hijacked narrative is some people came in and decided arti officially that we're going to cap the what are called the size of the blocks, meaning how many transactions can actually be processed every ten minutes. They're going to artificially cap it at one megabyte. And not to get into too much technical stuff, but it means that bitcoin was throttled and could only do seven transactions per second.
Speaker 1: So someone came in and intentionally throttled it.
Speaker 2: It was a movement. Well, it turns out it was a movement. It turns out there were a lot of players involved. And recommend that people I recommend any sorry, go ahead. Well, I recommend that people read Hijacking Bitcoin to see a big part of the behind the scenes because you can see what's going on with the specific developers at the time. One simple way I like to describe it is it's it's kind of like with this environmentalism. You remember, you know Al Gore all of a sudden started pushing carbon credits, right, and so this whole idea behind carbon credits is we're going to manufacture a crisis around carbon and then we're going to create a market where we cap the amount of carbon and then we drive up the price. We have people bidding on these carbon credits that they can trade with each other. But it was all artificial. Well that's what happened with bitcoin. They came in and said we're going to limit the size of these blocks, and then people, if you want your transaction to go faster, you have to bid to pay more for your transaction fee. So this is I call it kind of a cap and trade system. And what we find in the in Hijacking Bitcoin is there was this shadowy character named John Dylon who was tied to the intelligence community, who actually funded one of the developers, the developer named Peter Todd, to implement this replace by fee. So we know in this in this book who the players are, and we see the communications between Dylan and Peter Todd. So there's not just not like this isn't a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: This stuff was just came out, just come out in Epstein files. Can know a lot of stuff has just come out in Epstein files.
Speaker 2: That that even builds beyond beyond that. But you had these these internal things that were already.
Speaker 1: Going on behind this.
Speaker 2: Is known before the Epstein files, and this is this is what er Roger put in his book and then goes into even more detail. And this then doves in dovetails into Epstein. But a group of developers, early bitcoin core developers, went off and started their own company called Blockstream. And this company, Blockstream profits by Bitcoin being slow and expensive because they build what are called layer two solutions on top of bitcoin. So in other words, we're going to throttle this thing. And now we're going to build solutions to solve for the problem that we just created. And so this was Blockstream. And so Blockstream was a combination of some of the early early developers, a guy by the name of Adam Back who is in the Epstein files sometimes referred to as Andy Back as well, all who we now know visited Epstein. But even before the Epstein information, we knew who some of the other funding sources were for Blockstream, including a guy named Henry Dicastris who was the chairman of the Builderberg group. Oh Jesus, you had all of these players to help you. Yeah, we're here to help you. So so in others, we're going to make this thing slow and expensive, we're going to cap it and then we're gonna have a bunch of bankers. And now Epstein and other people invest in in the solution. So it was captured by by traditional finance and in part by people tied to the intelligence community. And you know, we knew, we knew some of that, but frankly, we none of us knew the depths of it with with Epstein. Now, my piece of this, my piece of this comes into you know, I won't go through all the detail and my backstory. But I'm a serial entrepreneur and uh, you know, the second company I started in the healthcare space was destroyed by Obamacare. Dodd Frank, Attorney General Eric Holder. I wasn't targeted, unlike certain friends that I had that had been explicitly try I was just collateral damage, and so that turned me into a liberty activist. That's how I ended up in New Hampshire and working on political activism. But that's when I learned about bitcoin, and so in twenty nineteen, I actually I realized we're not going to be able to vote our way out of this. So I stopped using a personal bank account and started living on crypto gold and silver. And so this has been It's not actually an easy thing to do, but it is a possible thing to do. And what I learned kind of a post COVID. I wasn't even all that surprised about COVID, but what did catch my attention was when friends of mine were being targeted explicitly by the federal government. And these were specifically people that were libertarian leaning that were involved in cryptocurrency, and they were promoting the use of cryptocurrent and sy as a tool for freedom as a replacement for central banks, as a way to move beyond censorship. And so one person in particular, Ian Freeman, this really kind of you know, got me digging into this whole what's going on with the hijacking of bitcoin and CBDCs. Ian Freeman and his business partner Mark Edge have a syndicated radio talk show called Free Talk Live and they've been promoting liberty, promoting the Free State project, and they started talking about bitcoin in twenty ten. In fact, Roger Vere learned about bitcoin from Ian Freeman. On this Free Talk Live show. Ian was selling people bitcoin. He actually had kind of a bitcoin exchange and you know he would provide that as a service to onboard people to cryptocurrency. Well, he was targeted and raided by five different departments of the federal government. They came in and busted down his door with a bear cat. The whole nine year yuards for essentially selling bitcoin without a license. Now what's interesting about this is he actually had an opinion letter from an attorney saying he didn't need a license because in New Hampshire there's some different different roles. He is currently sitting in federal prison for eight years for selling bitcoin without a license. Now, so what I decided to do is why is this happening. Why are these people, liberty crypto people being targeted? And that's when I learned about central bank digital currencies. And I don't know if you followed followed that much, not really, but central bank digital currencies are basically taking the fiat currency that we have, the dollars that are printed out of thin air, and making them programmable, trackable, and sensorable.
Speaker 1: Yes, as a tire purpose of bitcoin to not be trackable and traceable, and.
Speaker 2: That's what we that's what we thought, and so all of us. So what I found is that in March of twenty twenty two, President Biden signed an executive order, and that executive order authorized the government to pursue a CBDC, So it became government policy to create one of these dystopian programmable digital currencies. And that same executive order authorized a they called it in the document, a whole of government crackdown on crypto, meaning they were bringing in the Treasury Department, the IRS, DHS, the you name it. Why because people wouldn't want a CBDC, and you have to get rid of the competition. There are people out there, like Ian or like Roger talking about how you can use these cryptocurrencies to circumvent the tyranny that comes from central banks and so forth. But they needed to shut that down, and so that's why Ian and others are being targeted. So I actually wrote a book about it and studied what was going on, and I found there are now one hundred thirty four countries around the world working on CBDCs. These countries represent ninety eight percent of the total GDP or economic output of the planet. So in other words, this is a coordinated global thing.
Speaker 1: To put it in place, real quick, plug plug your book and where people can get it. Since your you mentioned your book, you might as well, you know, type o where they can get if if they want, they might want to hear more at hearing this talk.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, my book is called The Final Countdown Crypto, Gold, Silver, and the People's Last Stand against Central Bank Digital Tiranny. But you can just look for The Final Countdown. It's it's on Amazon, and you know in the book talks about you know, my whole argument is, and I put out the book as a warning, which is central bank digital currencies are just one part of an overall technocratic plan. There's more movement towards centralization. So you have digital IDs, you have central bank digital currencies, and then you have social credit systems and AI surveillance, and there's a big push for it's happening.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions and tier coming in. It's all connected, as we're seeing in the Epstein files, and the banking is kind of the head of the snake. That's the conclusion of Thanks to banks, that's their intermediate one. And for me, I'm I'm on their target. So I want money that they can't track case I need to like disapairt of the country real quick. That they can't just shut up a bank accounts.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, and so and what people don't realize is that we don't need a CBDC. Most of our money is already digital. I think ninety six percent of our money is digital. It can already be tracked. In fact, if you do a financial transaction greater than ten thousand dollars, a report is automatically sent to the Treasury Department and they already have in place what's called the Bank Secrecy Act, all of these know your Customer, anti money wandering laws. So whenever you go to set up an account, you have to fill out all this paperwork. In fact, it costs sixty one billion dollars a year just to comply with all of this paperwork. But it doesn't actually catch any criminals. It only catches zero point one percent. It's just added cost and tracking an overhead. And so now once if you added a CBDC on top of that, that would give them even more control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to be able to try to think about everything they have. Exact the point bitcoin was be anonymous and hide it, and they want it WHEREY can track everything, shut everything down, and it's terrifying. I was kind of shocked. I posted a picture of the hijacking bitcoin by well fascinating book I'm reading, and I a lot of people mad at me, which I was a little confused about. And I will bring someone on on the opposite side to try to tell the story. But I wasn't quite understanding. I wasn't seeing these like terrible things and lies that he was allegedly saying. As we see now like Howard Lutnik, demons all over the Epstein files, and other awful people.
Speaker 2: The story has all kinds of twisted turns. So when I was studying cbdc's, so Biden's talking about a CBDC. So I wanted to research on what's going on in the United States with CBDCs. And that's what I found. And most people in the US don't know this. The United States will actually the Federal Reserve has already completed three CBDC pilots, so they're not just talking. And this stuff goes back to like twenty eighteen. So when I'm digging into this research, all three of these CBDC pilots come out of MIT and a group headed by joy Eto. And so I wrote an article a few years back and I said, well, it looks like because we knew Jeffrey Epstein had funded this MIT group, so I said, it looks like Jeffrey Epstein was funding these CBDC pilots. Well, then it turns out Rogers's story with hijacking bitcoin merges with my story in a way that I could not have possibly dreamed of, which is that bitcoin is an open source project. There's no corporate structure behind it at all. There's no funding for it. So you basically have these open source developers that work on the code of the project and everybody can see the code of the project. Well, it turns out developers don't do work for free, and people don't audit code to see if sure or not for free. Right, somebody's paying these developers. And so there was a group called the Bitcoin Foundation that was formed to be a nonprofit to fund the development according to the white paper, and to maintain the integrity of the project. And so this was the overarching vision of this. Well, it turns out in this time that we're talking about where this hijacking occurred, the chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation is a guy named brock Pierce. Now brock Piers has a really storied past people can dig into. You could just google him.
Speaker 1: And the boys. That guy, I'm mixing him up. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: It's the Digital Entertainment Network and I actually interacted with this affected me all the way back in the late nineties early two thousand. He started a company, or he didn't start the company, but he was the CEO of a company that was going to go public. And then all of a sudden, all hell broke loose because the founders were charged with having sex with underage boys that they fled to Spain. Yeah, it was a whole.
Speaker 1: Ordeal, disturbed, the allegations of like little boys, absolutely sick and disgusting, deprived people.
Speaker 2: And there's a documentary on this and I actually I put it on.
Speaker 1: This guy was in charge of it and he was tied to Epstein too, Right, So this is how crazy is the engine The people that are designing the bitcoin, they're supposed to checkture to check and make sure it's like okay, not being manipulated or being paid for and funded by like guys like Epstein and this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the story gets even crazy, like I'm even processing this stuff over the.
Speaker 1: Last Yeah, I from proscent raise it was where I said, pretty much correct, that's like crazy. And then they wanted like one more a y B shows gender. So they're trying to make it so this would be the sole way people could like buy and sell things in America through these government projects. Is it a bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Well see cash CBDCs are Yes, CBDCs are are in an attempt to completely make our currency.
Speaker 1: Centraally can everything there'll be no cash, nothing else, no bitcoin. That's that's what they're working towards.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it gets worse than that. And again this is actually my area of focus and expertise. There's something right now called the Clarity Act, so so CBDCs and stable coins which I consider to be backdoor CBDCs, that is creating these digital tokens for you know that you used to buy and sell things, right, The Clarity Act is looking to create digital tokens that represent everything that you own. So we're not just money only represents five percent of overall assets. Most people don't have their net worth in money. They have it in real estate, they have it in stocks, bonds, you know, one case, gold, silver. The Clarity Act is looking to put in place regulations for the tokenization of all of those things. So imagine what I was talking about in terms of, you know, with a CBDC or these government regulated stable coins, they can program, track and censor your money. Now they'll be able to program and track and censor everything that you own. This is how big of a deal.
Speaker 1: They want to know? If I own gold, they want my stocks. Potentially they could they could tax you on your net worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well tax you, or let's say they decide they don't like what you have to say. Let's say your controversial credit score is a little bit low. Social credit scores a little bit low. I'm sorry, you can't sell your stocks, you can't sell your bond.
Speaker 1: To have a check mark on X, it shows my credit score is extremely low. It was stripped away from me to fight despite being famous.
Speaker 2: Exactly well that this is what they're implementing now. This is actively going on now, even separate from from these files. They're putting the laws in place. And by the way, we'll get to this, but Howard Lutnik, it turns out, benefits from all of this. But going back to this situation with Brock Pierce, so he has this thing in the early two thousands, then he starts a company selling digital gold within war of World of Warcraft, the video game, and Steve Bannon ends up becoming the CEO of that company, which that all becomes weird because this is also tied into the Epstein files. But it turns out Pierce met Epstein, we think for the first time. It could have been before this, but in two thy and eleven on Little Saint James Island and he started advising him on crypto all the way back then, and we didn't know any of this. People didn't know. The only thing that we knew about Epstein was we knew that he had this investment in this MIT group, and we know that there's one article that's ever been published where he was interviewed talking about crypto currency, and in that interview he says bitcoin is not a currency, it's a store of value. So the only time Jeffrey Epstein ever said anything about bitcoin, it's to say that, oh, it's not peer to peer digital cash as outlined in the white paper. It is digital gold. It's something you're supposed to This is.
Speaker 1: So stupid, Like, I mean, I get it, I want to go up in value, but there's no purpose if we can't spend it as cash. At least that's how my mind perceives it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's generally how money works. I mean, you're not If you can't use it as a medium of exchange to buy and sell things, then it's not going to become.
Speaker 1: Over They have to flee the country and have some bitcoin, and I can't buy anything with it. How am I to flee the country?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can't plane ticket right now. I don't want to wait, like, you know, an hour or two, seven days or whatever. So it's not really money if you can't buy something instantly interesting, So they didn't want.
Speaker 2: It to be money. But at the same time, we now find out that Epstein invested in Blockstream, So he invested in that company that I talked about earlier that benefits from bitcoin being kind of throttled at seven transactions per second. So in other words, he profited by bitcoin becoming slow and expensive by the creation of this new Blockstream company. But then it gets even worse than that. This is the really bad and actually again we've only scratched the surface of this, but it turns out he invested in Blockstream eight months before he ended up. So that Bitcoin foundation that I mentioned that brock Pierce was the chair of that was responsible for funding these open source developers, it collapsed in twenty fifteen. There were a lot of people that were willing to step up and pick up the slack to fund the developer, but the group, miraculously that ended up saving the day was the MIT group funded by Jeffrey Epstein. So, in other words, the group that brock Pierce, who's Epstein's crypto advisor. That group crashes, and then the group that Epstein is funding through mi T ends up taking over the funding of these developers, and those developers cement the changes to bitcoin to keep it slow and expensively supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Really had to understand this. These are the guys that make sure nothing's wrong with it, to make sure it's moving slow, make sure nothing's shady going on behind the scenes. These are the guys that are doing that. The guys that monitored it all are being funded by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: They're being funded by Jeffrey Epstein, and they're the gatekeepers for the code changes. So there were code changes that were made and cemented during this time period to make sure that it couldn't have big blocks, and couldn't do a lot of transactions, and couldn't be used as peer to peer digital cash. All of those changes happened through this group that was funded by Epstein through mi T, and then Epstein was an investor in a company that benefited from those changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like, I don't know that's bitcoin, but this is this is crazy. That's like, so it was intentionally slowed down. You say big blocks, so if it's smaller blocks, it moves faster. I'm sorry, I'm like, I don't know anything about it. Quick.
Speaker 2: If there's smaller blocks, the blocks are how many transactions you can actually process. And bitcoin works every ten minutes, new blocks are added to the blockchain, and you have these computers all over the world that are computing to solve these math puzzles, and if your computer wins, you get what's called the block reward, and then you get to be the one that adds the transactions to the blockchain, and then you get the transaction fees as well, on top of the little block reward that you get. If the blocks are small, then you can only have a set number of transactions every ten minutes. The original design in the white paper had no block size at all. There was a one minute block size put in very early, just as they were testing things and trying to get the network to work. And then these people came in and tried you know, imagine you're like you're tinkering with something and you're trying it out. You put in this little small test that variable because no one's using the software and you're trying to work out the kinks, and then other people come in and say, oh, that thing that we put in for, you know, for testing purposes, that's now a permanent hard cap, and now we're going to completely build the entire system based on this.
Speaker 1: You don't how many engineers they had hired what You don't how many engineers they had hired to do this or no.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an open source project, so there are a lot of people that committed to it. But the MIT group funded three primary developers, and we even know their names. This story gets even more wild, and I had even reported on this. One of the developers that that MIT took over the funding for is a guy named Corey Fields. Corey Fields worked on again I don't want to get two technical, but Segue and Lightning Network, which are the two projects that really capped, you know, cemented bitcoin as digital gold instead of digital cash. So this guy, Corey Field's worked on those projects. He later then became a co author through MIT of Project Hamilton. Project Hamilton is the CBDC pilot that MIT worked on with the Federal Reserve that was designed to replace the dollar.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: And so let me put this in perspective. They took bitcoin that was supposed to be used as cash with no limitation on how many transactions per second. They thrated at seven transactions per second. One of the developers that was involved in that, Corey Fields, went on to work on building the digital dollar through Project Hamilton. That project can do one point seven million transactions per second.
Speaker 1: Wait, so he designed one really quick and slowed down bitcoin. Well no, he didn't slow it down. He was just one of the people him. But basically, the same people that are trying to sload on bitcoin, they designed their own to be extremely fast.
Speaker 2: They designed their own to be extremely fast.
Speaker 1: So that's how good this is. And this one's not kind of a scenario.
Speaker 2: Yes, so people are saying, well, hey, you know, bitcoin's now digital gold, and then they came up with this thing where it's called Lightning Network that they said would ultimately be cash. But yet at the same time, the same developers that hobbled bitcoin created a completely different project, Project Hamilton, that would be controlled centrally by the government. And so like, this is a I mean, this is a massive hijacking, right, So this is like we're so we basically neutered bitcoin. If you go back to two thousand and nine, banks, you know they didn't realize it right away, but banks started to get worried about bitcoin. Right if people started using bitcoin instead of our printed out of air fake stuff that we're doing, then this could be a real threat. So they came in and made it some bitcoin couldn't be used for that purpose, and then the central bank itself, the Federal Reserve Bank, worked with some bitcoin developers to create a centralized version that they could fully control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm shocked, but I shouldn't be. I shouldn't be. I mean, is this fixable or should we save that question for the end?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not even done. But wait, there's more.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's all say that question. Think, I know there's a lot more. It's just like crazy hearing all this and like trying to process this. I mean, I should I shouldn't be shocked because we know these people were dealing with.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, so they shifted this narrative, and so it's again now no longer digital cash. Now we're saying it's it's digital gold. But in order for it to be successful as digital gold, it would have to either retain its value or go up in price, right, I mean, obviously a bitcoin fell in value, then people wouldn't buy the digital gold narrative. Well, now enter brock Pierce again. So brock Pierce again is involved in the blow up of the Bitcoin Foundation, handing the devs over to MI. I t that then work on, you know, slowing Bitcoin down. He's a co founder of Tether. Tether is what's called a stable coin. So it is a cryptocurrency where what one you know, coin equals one dollar. And now in theory it's supposed to be backed by dollars or things that are worth dollars, so that you know, I mean, if I create a token and I say it's worth a dollar, then you know, presumably it's backed by.
Speaker 1: Something it should be it should be.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns out on two separate occasions, once by the CFTC and once by the State of New York, Tether was found to not actually have the assets backing.
Speaker 1: They don't even have the big tell you they didn't.
Speaker 2: They don't have that. They don't have dollars, gold, bitcoin, they don't. They don't have the assets necessary to be able to make the claim that one tether is worth one dollar. In fact, I think in one of one of the analysis they they determined that they had only twenty six percent coverage.
Speaker 1: They're printing money out of thin air, just like the Federal Reserve, like without without that illegally, and no one I assume.
Speaker 2: No, oh no, it's and it's it's like it's like a metaponzi. Right, we're printing money out of thin air, and then they're printing tokens out of thin air backed by these other the dollar that's printed out of thin air, Like this is a new level of Ponzi scheme. Yeah, but here's the kicker. In twenty seventeen, twenty seventeen was a huge year for the price of bitcoin increasing, and this is where people started to get really excited about it and think, hey, maybe this is a store of value, maybe this is something that would compete with gold Well University of Texas did an analysis that found that fifty percent of the increase in price of bitcoin was due to tether. So, in other words, it looks like they printed they printed tether out of finn air to pump the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So I know this story is complex.
Speaker 1: I've chocked. I haven't heard this all yet. This is crazy. I know there's stuff all over the Epstein files in there. But isn't Tether tied in? Isn't there some ties with Howard Lutnik? Or no, Yeah, that guy's a demon. It's looking at him disgusts me.
Speaker 2: The Howard Now, the Howard Lutnick story starts now. Now keep in mind one of the other things that we've learned about all of this. So, so brock Pierce is a co founder of Tether, and in the emails, you know, we see that he's advising Epstein on a whole bunch of investments. One of the other investments that we just learned in the last week that Epstein invested in and is a company called Circle. Circle is the second largest stable coin. So Tether's a stable coin. You know, one cooin equals one dollar, so is that Circle has something called USDC. Turns out Epstein invested in that very early through brock Pierce. We even have the email where he says, hey, you know, here are the documents for the investment fund that we're going to use to funnel your funds. And so I went and looked up, okay, well what did this cryptocurrency partners invest in? And that lo and behold there it is circle. So Epstein's involved in funding stable coins at the very beginning. Now I don't have proof of this yet because tethers as a really shady history in terms of the shell companies and everything involved and who owns what. But I would be stunned if Epstein wasn't, through some backdoor channel, an early investor in Tether as well. And so so anyway, so Brock starts Tether. Tether is responsible for a big part of the price appreciation of bitcoin, and they have all these struggles. They've never been able to pass an audit. Never they have. In fact, they've they've gotten to the point where no audit firm will even work with them to try to do an audit to see if the reserves are there.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, if me and you started a company like this and did this, would you be arrested or would they just ignore us too? If not, let's just get our own going. We can sell bitcoin. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on how politically connected we are.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on how there No person would be arrested crack. This is like something that doesn't no personally, you'd be arresd Yeah, this sea's the same to me. Okay, I just wanted to make sure of getting that. Okay, absolutely, this is the immediate go to jail. Do not collect two hundred dollars. If not, I was gonna start selling bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Right well, so now so tether that never passes not it, And then all of a sudden, Howard Lutnick gets involved. Now Howard Lutnick several things we now know. He was tied to Epstein. He claims to he claimed to not have been. He claimed that, you know, he visited his New York apartment in two thousand and five or two thousand and six and was disgusted. And it turns out he's Epstein's next door neighbor. It turns out they've done business deals together. It turns out he's invested alongside Epstein, and so Lutnick lied. He actually just explicitly lied about the nature of his relationship with Epstein. But all of a sudden he comes in and gets involved with tether and and he invests his firm, Canter Fitzgerald, invests six hundred million.
Speaker 1: Dollars in technics Jo money.
Speaker 2: And the reason that they did this is so that his firm Canter Fitzgerald could manage all of the treasuries backing tether. So now what's interesting about this is, remember they've never done an audit before, and there's never been any regulation on stable coins that state, you know, if you have a stable coin, you know, you could have a stable coin in back it by gold or by bitcoin, or by land or whatever it happens to be. There's nothing that says that you have to have a stable coin that's backed by treasuries. Well, Lutnik gets involved, cuts this deal to manage what I believe is now one hundred and eighty billion dollars worth of treasuries. It wasn't that at that time, and then all of a sudden gets involved in government. Now you have to understand, Lutnik is not a diehard Republican. People did not know who Lutnick was politically. In fact, the Epstein files show he was trying to get money from Epstein for a fundraiser that he was doing for Hillary Clinton. He did a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen. Right, So this guy is not known in Republican circles. He's not even that kind of politically active. He invests in tether to manage the treasuries, and then all of a sudden he becomes the chair of Trump's transition Committee, which is a powerful role. It's that role is responsible for recruiting members of the entire cabinet, so the Treasury Secretary, Defense Secretary, all of those people. This is something that as heading up the transition team, Lutnick is like right in the middle of That's kind of odd to have this power when you have no political experience and the last thing that you did was do a fundraiser for Trump's competitor in twenty sixteen, Lutnik was actually trying to put himself up for Treasury secretary. So think about the conflict here. He's just negotiated a deal to manage all the treasuries for tether and now he's trying to get the role of tracery secretary.
Speaker 1: That's a conflict of interest to this guy. I know who he was till recently, but I just get like I discussed when I look him, and he was he bought a home from Epstein, like he said he was next on Avery, he bought a home from He had one of those guys that happened to miswork on nine to eleven. Again, they lived in units nine and eleven. Interesting things. It's like, there's something about this guy just absolutely disgusts me.
Speaker 2: Well is, as you dig into it, there are allegations of and I want to say allegations, I don't want to get into trouble. There's allegations of money laundering. You're right that he wasn't there on nine to eleven. And there are even allegations that he misappropriated funds for the victim relief for his company from nine to eleven. Like, it's just the more you dig into this, the worse that it gets. But now let's fast forward. They passed this thing called the Genius Act, and the Genius this just happened. Trump pushed this. The Genius Act says that in order to be a legal stable coin, you have to back your stable coin by only US treasuries. So, in other words, Howard Lutnik in his firm, is the single biggest beneficiary of the Genius Act. And now you know he's essentially managing all of the money that backs tether. Now, to put this in scale, this kind of I think this is the biggest financial scandal in human history. And I know it's a little bit complicated.
Speaker 1: In saying though it sounds huge.
Speaker 2: There's this there's this book by G. Edward Griffin called The Creature from Jackal Island and and it talks about it's a great book, and he talks about how the Federal Reserve was created. Basically, you know, a bunch of shadowy guys got together off of the coast of Georgia and decided, Hey, you know, we're going to create a new monetary system where we print the money out of thin air back by government debt. And that's the system that we have. If you look at what Lutnik's doing, he's creating a you know, I mean, I might call it the Creature from Epstein's Eye Island, a situation here where we're now having a digital currency, right, so from our perspective as citizens now it's a it's a you understand, tether can be tracked and programmed and censored. And this happens all of the time. People are constantly having Even before the Genius Act, people were having these tethers seized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've noticed tons of tezul I look that up, tons of tetherwall. It's received like constantly.
Speaker 2: Constantly sees This is even before the Genius Act. But essentially, imagine now we are creating a digital dollar where we have less freedom, we have less financial privacy. But instead of having the Federal Reserve, which is a group of private banks, there's one firm controlling all of the treasuries backing Tether, and it's Canter Fitzgerald. This guy's becoming like the new Federal Reserve. And so every time you spend Tether, you're making money for Howard Lutnik and his firm. He has a complete control over every transaction that's done through tether. This is this is an unprecedented front. And remember this is a Tether's is a crypto project that's still never passed an audit. And what they've been able to do with these tether in addition to pumping up the price of cryptocurrencies, they've purchased like twenty four tons of gold, They're buying land, they're buying real assets with these tokens that no one can determine if they've ever been backed by anything. And now Lutnik is there in the center after pushing a law that he personally benefits from. You know, all these people complain about Nancy Pelosi and insider trading. What do you call it when you, you know, cut a deal to to essentially manage all of the money beyond the Yeah, it's it's beyond that. I don't even know how to how to examine this. So then now this is what what we're dealing with here. This is the size and the scale of this. And so you know, we get less freedom, Howard Lutnik gets more money and uh, and this is happening without people resist or knowing about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this like widely known what you're talking about? Because I have not. This is insane what you're telling me. And I have not seen this around and follow the bitcoins stuff. But I did see he was I did see let Nick all over it, but I don't understand the depth of it.
Speaker 2: So this is the problem, and this is kind of the problem with politics. And I left this part out, But I actually ran for president in twenty twenty four specifically to raise awareness about the threat of CBDCs. So my book that I mentioned, the Final Countdown, Vivek Ramaswami read the book. I had three conversations with him about it. He pushed Trump to come out against cbdc's the night before the presidential primary in New Hampshire, and so he signed an executive order that says the United States will not have a central bank digital currency. So the problem is, because obviously we're even going through this conversation, it's technical. You have to unpack, you have to understand how the current system works to understand. So most people just dismissed it and said, yeah, mag you know, we're not going to have a digital you know, a CDC. And so everybody's been completely disarmed. And now what they've done is they've passed essentially a backdoor CBDC. So rather than having the Federal Reserve issue it, let's just have something that you know, you know Howard Lutnick and Canter Fitzgerald could issue. Now, Teather's not the only stable coin, but it ends up being the same the same outcome as we have with the Federal Reserve. You have a small group of people managing all of the money that are then issuing digital tokens that are controlled by the government and the Federal Reserve. It's a complete loss for us. And I will tell you how bad this is. Last year there was thirty three trillion dollars worth of transaction volume using these stable coins. That's more than VISA, right. This is a so imagine if Kamala Harris had won and said we're going to implement a CBDC shed bring in some like DEI squad, and they'd never figured it out, they would have never implemented it, right, It would have been kind of like, I'm acare.
Speaker 1: Is too down? A bunch of bumbling idiots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, complete bubblemics. In this case, we captured thirty three trillion dollars worth of transaction volume and we're and we're putting that now under control of Congress. The same people that give you know, your customer laws, the same people that do the transaction reports, the same people that share your information, you know, banks share your information with the IRS and can debank you. This is what this has actually already happened. This legislation has passed, and it's implemented, and Tether just I think two weeks ago, launched the you know, the first official stable coin under this Genius Act, and so this has happened. I've been one of the only people trying to sound the alarm on this, and the Clarity Act is worse because this is going to apply now this level of control to your retirement fund and your and you know, stocks, bonds and gold and everything else like this is this is the digital tyranny that I've been trying.
Speaker 1: To Yes, like very big deal. Hopefully we get some traction on this interview. I mean, would you be willing to do a debate if someone likes trying to disagree with stuff, because it's seems pretty straightforward to me. But if I know there's been some pushback on some of the stuff you're saying, I.
Speaker 2: Would do a debate on this. But here's the funny thing. So most of the people that are arguing about this are arguing about hijacking bitcoin from the perspective of bitcoin versus bitcoin cash.
Speaker 1: And these these with that argument happening, That's.
Speaker 2: Not what I'm talking about the threat. So this is this is my argument about going all the way back to the whole point of bitcoin. The point of bitcoin after the two thousand and eight collapse was we need money that we can use, that sound money, and that we won't have these filthy bankers in the middle of or governments regulating. Right, we don't have that because bitcoin can't be that back. Bitcoin still only does seven transactions per second. But there's one other problem with bitcoin that I didn't mention. Bitcoin is not anonymous. In fact, bitcoin is heavily tracked because it's an open ledger. So once you know one transaction that somebody did, you can actually track their entire history. There's a company called chain Analysis that since twenty fourteen, has been working with law enforcement agencies around the world, working with cryptocurrency exchanges to track and identify everyone's bitcoin transactions. Last year, I had three different people come to me with either business disputes or a divorce. And this is how bad this has gotten. Private investigators can now earn a certification in chain analysis that gives them access to tools where they can track bitcoin. So in this one case, they were able to find more of this person's bitcoin transactions going back over a long time period, longer time period than they could get from the bank because the bank typically only holds records for seven years. So if you understand that the threat is technocracy, that the threat is having money, imagine COVID under this situation. Imagine again I mentioned this before, but they could determine Hey, your business, you're a non essential business. We're shutting off your access to money. We're shutting off your control to the supply chain. This isn't a conspiracy theory about whether the government will do these things. We've lived through this.
Speaker 1: So this is what may be political COVID. They they forced it on me. Oh, this is really incerting, and I think it is what it is. People don't want to hear this because bitcoin, the idea is so amazing of a way to cut the government out. They don't have control, they can't track our stuff, and then boom, you see the offit. So it's like disheartening. So people who don't want to you know, they want to reject idea. But I think this is very concerning. We need to figure out a way to make it actually for the people.
Speaker 2: Again, well we didn't make it for the people. But the problem is that with the people that are that are you know, trying to put the alternate position on this, they're Bitcoin is not an alternative to this tyranny because it's still seven transactions per second, and because it can be tracked. So people still try to they're taking the yet fixed in your opinion from fifteen years ago, it can't be fixed. Well, right now, it's actually getting worse. They're actually debates now going on within the bitcoin community to make to make it even less useful, to make the blocks, to make it so that you can put less information.
Speaker 1: They really just want it's like gold the government. They want it as gold the government.
Speaker 2: And there's there's this clip that I play, which is it's it's like two minutes of Roger talking for it's the first time I saw Roger talking about bitcoin from that conference in like twenty twelve. And then there's Michael Sailor who's now the front man for this, and everybody is all enthusiastic about Michael Sailor, who has this company called Strategy, and he keeps on buying more and more of itd But what Michael Sailor says in his clip is bitcoin isn't about competing with the dollar. It's not about competing with the euro or MasterCard or visa. It's about complying with know your customer, it's about paying your taxes, and it's about being digital gold. Well I will tell you that. Okay, Well, even if you bought the argument that it's digital gold, what do we have as an alternative to these tyrannical central bank digital currencies and stable coins that are completely controlled by the government. We now don't have an alternative to that, and so we need this or you know, we're basically going to find ourselves living in a complete digital prison. So so my argument isn't about which flavor of bitcoin. So the only way that you can defeat a technocratic state like this, a surveillance state, is through privacy. So most of the people that want to debate me probably think that it's a debate about bitcoin cash versus bitcoin.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think I missed the point of it. That's what it seemed when I was asking people, oh, why is this a scam? And they weren't even addressing anything that the issues were. That's exactly what I actually, that's what I run it to you, because people are like mad at me for talking about it, and I was trying to fire what their issues were. It doesn't even seem like they were looking at the same issues I was looking at. It's like we're having we weren't having the same conversation.
Speaker 2: Right. So I've been living on crypto since twenty nineteen, and I've used different cryptos. I'm not a I'm not what's called a maximalist, and these things turn into like like religious cults, like you can't. I've noticed that if your project deviates from their project in any way, then you're a heretic. And you know it's a horrible thing. And you know whatever, I'm a I'm a freedom maximalist and i am a we need to do everything that we can to get people out of the current system. And what I've been saying, you know, even when I ran for president, is we need if you want to stop funding these wars all over the world, if you don't like our foreign policy, if you want to stop funding both sides and whatever's going on in Minnesota, stop using the dollar if we are if we are complicit in using that. But the solution to this, I've moved entirely into privacy coins. We need to be able to engage in transactions that aren't on an open ledger that can be tracked and frozen. And so I've moved over the last couple of years entirely into either physical gold or silver, which is rare for day to day trains.
Speaker 1: Actually you actually have you need to have the gold and silver. Don't have paper because it might be more of these stuff.
Speaker 2: It doesn't exist, correct, correct, And by the way, they'll tokenize that and track that as well, so it can be confiscated and so on and so forth. Not to fear too much, but I mean FDR confiscated gold. Now it's making this digital gold analogy. People are now buying bitcoin through these ETFs. So like the black Rock has an ETF and fidelity and everything else. Analyze the contracts. The contracts say if something happens to the bitcoin, if they're stolen, you don't even have FDIC insurance. There's a clause in there about this could be confiscated. You know how much easier it would be for the government to go to Black Rock and say, hey, we want to we've decided we're confiscating bitcoin. They'll take all of the bitcoin in the ETF. Right, It's not even great when your thing is completely trackable and now you're holding it through third parties that are regulated, you have no control.
Speaker 1: Trust Larry told you a bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Larry Fink, and then you know, and then he holds it at coin base, which epstein is.
Speaker 1: I actually have some crypto and coinbase, but I was transferring my friendly told me to transferred out some of it transferred to like Zano and f usd. He's he's a big, big cooin guy. That's what. I don't know a lot about it. That's what he had me switched some of it to, not all of it.
Speaker 2: But so this so this is this is what I've I've moved to privacy coins. And I first started with Minaro, which is kind of the you know, the most known player. But over the last eighteen months, I've moved you know, most into uh something called zano UH. And Zyno is a it's a privacy coin that was created by the same guy that actually created the technology behind the narrow So it's kind of it's got hardcore tech behind it. But what's neat about Zyo is Zeno allows you to create tokens. You can tokenize other assets. So just like if you look at what the governments are doing and these other players, they're tokenizing the dollar, they're tokenizing everything else, but they're doing this in a way that they can control it. Zeno allows you to tokenize different assets and trade them with complete privacy. So I'll give you one example of tokenization with Zeno. It's something called Freedom Dollar. So Freedom dollar is a stable coin. So you know, one FUSD is the is the ticker symbol. One FUSD equals one dollar, just like tether, except the difference is Freedom Dollar isn't backed by US treasuries. It's actually backed by overclateralized zaeno. It's what's called an algorithmic stable coin. So you're not funding government tyranny when you use this, but it's completely private. It has mo narrow level privacy. So I use Freedom Dollar another example, and you ask is there anything that can be done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just talking to these guys on or the Zayo guys. We are going back and forth because I was like I said a friends that it was good. But it's like I'm trying to like all these projects, I'm trying to track down make sure it's legit. But the guys seem cool. But it's that's funny.
Speaker 2: Well it seems.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm actually in Mexico City right now. I'm going to be speaking at a conference called Minerotopia tonight, so it's going to have all the privacy projects there.
Speaker 1: So all these all these privacy projects are great. Minera that's the other one that I've been hearing a lot about Narrow and Zano are the two that I've heard about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Naro, Naro and Zeno, and I I like them both. I use them both. I like Zeno because I think they're bigger applications, but we need both. In fact, we need more, we need more privacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to pick one and like be like, hey, this is the one, just like go to a privacy and we want a few of these. I don't. I don't want to be one of the guys that like, hey, this is the only thing I believe in. Back to freedom dollar real quick. So that is basically for like you actually buying and selling it really fast. I'm sorry, I'm a little no, that's exactly how it works.
Speaker 2: Well, this is for making you know, normal pain. So Zeno like like other cryptocurrencies, it's somewhat volatile, although it has there's some attributes to it that I like. People buy it because they need it to use it for these other projects that are tokenized on Zeno. But I'll hold Zeno, excuse me, free a bunch of freedom dollar in my account and then I use it for living expenses.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't. Oh, now, my friend taught me how to put my bitcoin on here, and I think that's what he used, right. I just scan it like when I buy food now because I didn't know how to do that, Like oh cool, Now I can just scan this and like like a credit card.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, so there's a credit. So there's another part of this that I use something called z bec, a Zbeck MasterCard and this zbek MasterCard. You can actually load your freedom dollar right onto this master card, which you can use everywhere master cards accepted. So I'm literally in Mexico City. Everything that I've purchased on this trip, from the airline tickets to the hotel, to uber and everything else, I purchased using Freedom Dollar, which I loaded onto this zebec astrocard. It is my go to thing. So, as I said, I've been living on crypto. I guess it's seven years now, and it's been hard. You know, there have been a lot of projects have failed and everything else. This is so far. This is actually the easiest way to do it. You can do it right from your phone that the funds gets transferred instantly. Sometimes when you use other cryptos and other services you have to wait hours in some cases days. It's instant and then you're off to the races, and so freedom dollar is is my go to for living expenses. I hold on to Zayo because I think it's it's the cryptocurrency that's going to be used for these tokenization projects, and.
Speaker 1: I think you can actually can't you put other crypto on there too?
Speaker 2: See other crypto on the z beck.
Speaker 1: No, not in the z on the on the zeno because I think I believe I have a bitcoin on there. My friend helped me set it up.
Speaker 2: So it's like, oh yeah, yeah, so there's this thing called confidential layer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has you can have a bitcoin on there, you can have you can have a theory and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you ask, is there any way to fix big?
Speaker 1: Look? There is? Yeah, used and how I had it?
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't look good from the standpoint of, you know, if anything they're making to bitcoin, you know, more expensive and more complicated to use, and it's you know, has this issue of I want to explain how bad the issue is because I'll talk about the confidential layer thing in a second. The United States government has three hundred and twenty five thousand bitcoin. How do you think they got that bitcoin? They didn't mind them, They didn't buy them, they stole them, they confiscated them using civil asset forfeiture. So all of these people that are out there saying this is freedom money, the government can't can't stop me. They can't, you know, not my keys, not my coins, you know that kind of thing. Well, here's what happens. The government tracks the transactions, they find out which ones are yours, and then they come to you with a court order and they say, well here's the deal. Yeah, you can hold on to your keys, and then you can spend the rest of your life in prison. Well, so far, when that offer has been made, people have unilaterally decided they would rather give up their bitcoin and spend time in prison. And so now the US has to bee hundred and twenty five thousand and other governments all over the world. Well, now now there's a whole precedent, and now there's all of this tracking. So you know, bitcoin is not a way to save you know, to protect your your assets if the government can identify it and seize it. Now, this thing called Confidential Layer allows you to create a tokenized version of your bitcoin and essentially make your bitcoin private and bitcoin spendable. So you mentioned I don't know which which wallet you're using or whatever. But you can have something called btc x in your wallet that you can then spend just like you would spend bitcoin, except with you know, it's faster and with lower fees, but with complete privacy. So that's another Apple I'm.
Speaker 1: Rib technologyn't understand that. My friends set it up, but then he put it and they put it onto a credit card and now it's like Apple pay where I can just scan it exactly. I don't think it was that difficult. I'm just terrible with technology.
Speaker 2: So no, it's it's quick. You go into the wallet, you you know, you click on a lay and then you click load funds. It's it's actually as easier, even easier than using a bank account, but your underlying assets are private, and yeah, you can use it with Google Pay, you can use it with Apple Pay, and you can even use you know, you can make your bitcoin Ethereum, Solana, and they're more and more cryptocurrencies, and so Zeno allows you to so you can imagine a future where people instead of having these you know, you tokenize your stock using zaoms, now you have you know, private shares instead of public shares controlled by black Rock. I've been working on a project called Osarro, which is a medical tourism marketplace. So in the United States, every minute somebody files for bankruptcy due to medical costs in the United States.
Speaker 1: Every country in the world. And we can't have healthcare, but we can fight all these wars and beil out bankers. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well, well, seventy five percent of those people actually have insurance. This isn't a question of they didn't have The insurance doesn't actually provide catastrophic coverage. And so it turns out our healthcare costs are the highest in the world. The quality is really low. So we created this this database, global database of medical tourism destinations. You can go to different countries and save up to eighty percent on your costs and get better treat with better treatment. So what I've done with that is one of the problems with medical tourism is you have an issue of if you're trying to wire money from your bank or you're using a credit card, a lot of the banks don't they automatically flagg international transactions, and so something like freedom Dollar used with medical tourism is a great opportunity to make it easier for people to go abroad and to get better health come healthcare.
Speaker 1: It's insane we're even having this conversation that we should have to talk about traveling to a foreign country to get medical treatment. But I really go to the hospital. I think they're absolutely discussing, filthy dirty how to go to the hospital in Thailand for bad staff infection. And I was like, dude, this is going to be terrible. I went in there and I was blown away. It was way way cheaper, cleaner, the doctor was more knowledgeable. I was in and out. It was like one hundred and fifty dollars. I had a staff infection. In the US it was like two thousand dollars. Like the doctors had no clue what they were doing. I was in there in like five hours. That was one of those moments that I was just like, WHOA, why does Thailand have better health care than us? And I'm sure nothing all issues and I'm sure for the but we have the best. If you have a ton of money, you probably get the best doctors here. But for walking to two regular hospitals, it was Thailand was ten times better.
Speaker 2: Well this is wild. So in researching putting this together, I found some interesting things. Thailand is the biggest destination in the world for medical tourism. It's a one hundred billion dollar industry. Eight point seven billion dollars of it comes out of Thailand. And here's the other thing. So doctors, really high quality doctors hate the US system because their hands are tied. They're basically told by medical boards and insurance and big pharma what treatments they can even offer. So what's happening is good doctors are leaving the United States and they're going to these other destinations. And so like your experience, you can actually find other YouTube videos where it's like, you know, when you go to a hospital here, it's like a prison, or I guess I hate hockey. The system here it's like the Flintstones, and you go to Thailand and it's like you're in the jetson.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I couldn't believe it because I was obviously you could imagine I was going there with like fear, like oh man, this is going to be a nightmare, and just the exact opposite, you know, And it was just that shouldn't be. We shouldn't be the richest country in the world with the amount of taxes we pay just have complete failures of hospitals, schools, crumbling infrastructure. It's this whole separate topic, but it just gets frustrating.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the whole point of all this. So what I've been saying is stop using the dollar, start using privacy coins, start using gold, start using silver. But then start building parallel economy, Start building medical tourism, start building uh marketplaces for food freedom where you can actually buy our food supply.
Speaker 1: That's another just poison. They're poisoning people. Everyone's you know, everyone's sick. That's a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Every single one of those those are opportunities for building marketplaces that you can use with privacy coins and get completely outside of the system. We're never going to win inside the system. Like I think Thomas Massey's great and what he's done with the Epstein file is the only positive thing I've ever seen from a politician in my entire life. Yeah, but we're not going to fix We're not going to fix the government, but we have to stop playing in their rig system with their broken money. But understand, if you think the money's broken, now wait until it's digitally programmed with with Howard Lutnick and Canter Fitzgerald back and controlling the entire money supply. It actually gets worse and it gets worth fat.
Speaker 1: You know. That's that's my concern. They're they're closing this all and at once. The polunteer, there's surveillance state. It's something like, we have we have to act now. It seems like there's not much time left. That's why this bitcoin is no an aspect. I understand that. Well, So this conversation has been extremely resting. The whole idea of them being able to watch every one of my transit actions and turn it off like that. I don't like that idea. I don't think most Americans do. Some might, some morons might like it. Just back to Thomas Massey real quick. You like, watch yesterday A need of this stuff with like Pam Bondy, and then you see these MAGA accounts praising or stuff. It's like, this is not a left or right issue. It's like people are like messing with our children. That is not a democratic republican issue. If you're supporting this, fuck you fuck anyone that's supporting these scumbag degenerate fucks that do this bullshit. You know, these MAGA accounts that want to be Yeah, look at that trader, Massy Pam BONDI schooled him. It's like, you guys are fucking morons. They're still withholding. You know, three and a half million files. We've already seen how discussing what they have released are in there, so you can only imagine what must be must be in their remaining files if they're still withholding. And we have people praising this on because making that are left and right issue?
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can hear me still or no? Hello?
Speaker 2: Helps, Ye, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I think something out on your shoud Yeah. No, I think it's just fucking I'm just pissed off people. Maybe this a left right issue. The same thing with this money thing. This isn't a left and right issue. It's them versus us. So is it democrat versus Republican. It's like way bigger than that.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is the thing. So what I've been trying to educate people on is technocracy. People don't know what technocracy is, but I want to explain this a little bit. Technocracy is a movement that actually started in the nineteen thirties. It was like a formal organization. There's this thing called Technocracy, Inc. And they'd all get together, they'd wear gray suits, and I mean, you know, it looked kind of weird, even to the point where GM made a technocracy gray because they would all drive cars with the same color. But this ideological movement basically said this, the average person is too stupid to make decisions in their own life. We need to have scientists and engineers make decisions for people, and we need to change the economy from being a system based on price and supply and demand to being a system based on energy credits. Literally was an idea that started in the nineteen thirties. It gained some momentum, they had some internal division, but it was picked back up again in nineteen seventy three by David Rockefeller and this guy Brazinski when they started a group called the Trilateral Commission and the Trilateral Commission. Their whole thing was to kind of reignite this technocracy movement, and for the last fifty years they have been doing this. They actually architected the UNS it's called the New International Economic Order. But if you look at what the UN does, they have this UN Agenda twenty thirty. They have these seventeen sustainable development goals. It's basically a plan to regulate everything, the land, the air, the sea. This is where like the pronoun stuff comes from. All of this stems from technocracy, and so I view what's going on right now with these digital currencies. And even by the way, you know, I mentioned nobody knows about this. I've been one of the few people talking about the Genius Act and the Clarity Act and all these tokenization things. But real ID. So people will sit there and look at the UK and say, Wow, I'm glad We're not like the UK. They're trying to push a digital ID. Yeah, we have real ID it. For twenty years people were pushing back on real ID, and then Trump gets in and within a twelve days now we fold it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't believe people just stop caring's question back to the technocrasts or whatever real quick. I believe two things. One, Epstein there's an email saying he worked for the Triladdle Commission, however you say it. And then I believe Elon Musk's father or grandfather was part of this organization. I'm pretty sure right up in Canada. He's a technocrat, so he was part of this. And then he got in trouble and had to move out to South Africa. MS grandfather, Yeah, he pushed Elon Musk, you're going sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Elon musk grandfather was the head of the Canadian Technocracy Party. Elon Musk is a technocrat. People have a People get angry with me when I talk about this. Elon Musk did not come in to save free speech. He's actually he tweets all of the time about technocracy. He has stated he believes in energy credits. He has stated that money will go away and be replaced by energy. He setties for he calls it universal high income, but it's basically universal basic income. The idea here is they will strip us of all of our assets. They will give us a social credit system, and then they'll give us an allowance and if we don't follow their rules, that will determine what services will.
Speaker 1: We get paid cut off? If you're allowed medical, if you can drive this week, if you can eat.
Speaker 2: That. And this is what's happening behind the scenes. So another thing that happened. People are like, Doge is great, They're going to you know, cut costs and do all this other stuff. What Doge did was connected palenteer to all of these federal government databases. So now they're taking all of our tax information, they're taking all of the other information from the DHS database and everything else, and then that's going to be tied to our real ID. And so this has even got taken some libertarians off track because it's being presented as we're going to reduce the size of government because we're getting rid of these employees, but instead they're replacing it with AI. And I will tell you something. I you know, people get angry with this. I think Americans might be some of the most brainwashed people on the planet in terms of what we think we are in terms of our freedom versus the freedoms that we actually have. The only thing. Two categories that we rank in the top in the world in are defense spending and incarceration rate.
Speaker 1: Wow, Like, we don't even.
Speaker 2: Lead in innovation. We don't lead in it. We certainly don't lead in free speech. We're not even in the top twenty in free speech. We have this view of ourselves that has been propagandized, and so so people will talk about we don't want to become like communists China, because in China, in certain cases like on a province by province basis or town by town basis. They actually they've implemented social credit scores and there are like twenty three million people in China that are at like the lowest level of the social credit system. And when you're at that lower level, it determines what healthcare options you have, where you can live, the speed of your internet access. Like this is real, this already exists, and so people like, oh man, we don't want to have a system like this. You know, we're the land of the free. Let me tell you something about our tax code. Our tax code is seventy five thousand pages. It's sixteen million words. What is the tax code? The tax code is a set of penalties and rewards set by the government and if you and if you don't follow the rules, they'll throw you in prison. How is the only difference between our tax code as a social credit system and what China has is they have an app and at least people know what the rules are. We have a system here that's too complex for anyone to even be able to follow. So, you know, imagine you bring in pallenteer AI and everything else, and now you have AI managing the sixteen million word tax code. Is that better or worse?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably worse. They're to take people they don't like and go through and just look for one little mistake or one little hole and then up throw you in jail. His credit score is now and someone with people that I presume a low credit score, you know, Ben stripped on Twitter, I get, we get videos removed on YouTube, demonetized everywhere. I assume that means I have a low credit score with a system.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And actually the UK when this guy Nigel Farage was was debanked, one of the things that he uncovered is that the banks in the UK were actually analyzing social media posts and we're using social media posts for a scoring system to determine whether you were banked or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this debanking this big. That's the whole point of bitcoin. Could solve that problem to or bitcoin or some kind of crypto. I'm not stuck on any crypto. I'm not like anti bitcoin if it could be fixed, but it's like, we need something where they can't just shut our bank accounts out. That's like a big deal. I know, so are people that have had their bank account shut down and it's like and then then what do you do. They send your money and you can't put it into a bank.
Speaker 2: Exactly, then you can't get another bank account, and and the whole system again these rules the Bank Secrecy Act, you know they they the suspicious Activity reports. There are a whole bunch of people that get flagged because they did transactions and then they end up on a list and they can't get a new bank account even though they were never determined to have done anything wrong. This is the existing system today. The whole point people early on with bitcoin was saying you could be your own bank, and this was a big part of the whole idea. So some people like the wf U N people were like, well, we want to un you know, we want to bank the unbanked. And then on the bitcoin movement was like, well, hey everybody should be unbanked. You've got you've got this whole.
Speaker 1: Firse get rid of the bank.
Speaker 2: Now now you actually have this Genius Act where it's going to be, you know, banks are going to be able to custody cryptocurrency. Now the government's involved, and now you have black Rock.
Speaker 1: This is we lost Genius Act kind of like the Patriot their genius is dealing our money.
Speaker 2: Afford affordable care as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, these names are these things? Is the act opposite? No, this is all extremely concerning.
Speaker 2: It's extremely concerning. And the thing about it, that's so you asked if you know if I would debate The things that I want to debate about or to talk about are the threat of technocracy and what we're going to do to stop this. If bitcoin, uh, you know, it becomes private or whatever. I'm for people using something that gives them their power back and the ability to engage in voluntary commerce all over the world. If bitcoin can do that, I'll be happy about it. But what the reason I'm sounding the alarm on, yes, is that people don't understand that bitcoin isn't that bitcoin is the opposite of that. Bitcoin is now about surveillance. Bitcoin can't be used for this purpose.
Speaker 1: You don't think anybody to fix it in your opinion, I think it's like beyond that or because people are well, it's gonna be hard to fit people. They're so dug in, you know, as I telling a Christian or Muslim is not real. It's like the people look at like a religion. So is there a solution or you really think there's not.
Speaker 2: It would based on how the social structure around bitcoin works, in terms of how the developers work and the miners in the community. It's a huge barrier to cross. But if it could happen, I'm all for it.
Speaker 1: With enough people step forwards because that ideally, saving bitcoin is the best solution. If that's not a solution, then you have to look forwards. But it's going to be hard to convince people of this. I'm sure you would agree, right, So if it's possible, well, it'd be nice to try to fix it. I don't know if it is possible. I don't understand enough.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's not possible. Where it's so it's going in the wrong direction. So there was this thing called Lightning network that was created. So the idea was, well, bitcoin is slow, but then you can use this thing called Lightning network where you can connect through a whole network of people and I can move money to you through my friend or whatever. And it turns out that ends up being really centralized. And so the big companies now that are doing this. You'll find this guy, Jack Mallers. He's on financial press all the time. He's in this big closet with no clothes in it. He's wearing a baseball cap and he's talking about how great Lightning network is. Well, then I went and looked at the terms of service for his thing. It's all know your customer. He tracks all of the transactions on the Lightning network. El Salvador made bitcoin legal tender, and then they gave all of the citizens this thing called Achievo wallet. Well, it turns out it was on Lightning network, the transactions could be tracked, and then the wallet got hacked and all of the citizens of El Salvador were docked. So this is so I'm just I'm looking at this from the standpoint that's not a solution. But more importantly, this is urgent, Like this is we're in a worse situation than we were in two thousand and eight. Yeah, a whole bunch of bankers, you know, gambled on that mortgage market and then they got bailed out. We're in a situation right now where we've gone through COVID. These people are willing to force medication on you, they're willing to shut down your business, they're willing to force you to wear masks. And now we're going to give them digital currency that they can program and control. This is actually, this is an existential threat. I actually say that technocracy is about free will itself. The situation that we have now is technocracy versus freedom. And if they implement these systems, with these social credit systems, we lose our ability to make our own decisions in our life. And so that to me is fundamentally about free will. So it's not red or blue, it's not the US versus China. It's this global technocracy and right now it is moving with zero resistance. It's being cheered on primarily out of ignorance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used ice to push palenteer and people are cheering it on, Like yeah, I go, it's like you really it's going to be used against us. People aren't unable to like step back and look at the big picture one hundred percent agree with everything you're saying, Like I don't don't really understand. I understand the bitcoin aspect of it well, but I could see how that's a big net and they're just closing it in quicker and quicker, and I don't think we have very long. Like they say, there's a two thousand and thirty agenda it's almost like they're trying to have it complete complete by then.
Speaker 2: I actually think it's accelerated under Trump because they're putting things in place of think about what's going on with digital ID right So now the real ID is expected to be fully digital in all fifty states by twenty twenty seven. There's actually a big global movement. Now there are seventeen countries at the end of last year that announced they're going to be rolling out digital ID. I'm in Mexico right now. Mexico is rolling out right now a digital ID tied to a QR code that the employers have to enforce. And so this is happening all over the world. Once they have the digital ID thing, and then now all of a sudden they can control your access to the internet. Then you're going to tie your digital ID to your money, which they're doing in Thailand. You mentioned Thailand. Now you need a digital ID to access to the banking services in Thailand, and they've even figured out a way to do this where you know, they can also control your simcard on your phone, so they actually know you can't have a SIM card that's outside of the system and outside of the identification framework. They have. This has already happened. So for three years I've been warning people about technocracy and now I'm like, damn, they're actually putting this infrastructure in place, and people are sitting around arguing about, you know, block size wars for bitcoin from twenty seventeen. That's not the argument.
Speaker 1: I think people don't even completely miss what the argument is. That's what I think. Maybe it's over a debate. We bring a few people on that are big bitcoin, have discussions of how to fix this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have discussion on how to fix it.
Speaker 1: Obviously go into the power coins in that or is there a way to fix bitcoin exactly?
Speaker 2: How are we going to stop the surveillance state, how are we going to stop digital IDs? How are we going to make it so that you know, Bitcoin isn't completely tracked? And look, I will tell you a lot of these people just don't know this. And part of this is frankly, the people that we're talking about the other side of this that we're trying to warn people about the fact that bitcoin had been hijacked. They have been suppressed, people have been targeted by the government. You're we have developers. By the way, let me add.
Speaker 1: Rajavie has a gag order. I hit up trying to interview him. He as a gag order.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Roger vere is minders dating from reading the public documents that you know he can't speak for basically three years. It's like if he does anything more than a traffic ticket, then it nullifies his deal. I told you about my friend Ian Freeman. I do want to plug him. Is it freeeannow dot org. He's in federal prison for eight years for selling bitcoin license. But here's the thing, it doesn't stop there. When you talk about bitcoin as a potential solution, privacy is key. There are developers that have worked on tools to make bitcoin private, things called mixing service where you basically mix a bunch of bitcoin transactions together and so that you can't figure out who sent what. Well, there are two developers from Samurai wallet Keone Rodriguez and William Hill that are now in federal prison. Rodriguez actually just turned himself in to prison in November of last year.
Speaker 1: This is happening under Trump making these things. They're being targeted, so.
Speaker 2: They've been targeted. These are open source developers that wrote code that protects our Fourth Amendment right right, they did nothing wrong. And by the way, there's a similarity here in a lot of these different cases, which is these people that went about doing this actually consulted lawyers before doing it. So these are people that are in prison thinking they were doing the right thing, even trying to actually check the boxes and do the right thing, and they're still in the work.
Speaker 1: The charge what are they charging with? That on some made up weird they.
Speaker 2: They usually charge you with operating, you know, operating without a money transmitter license. There are all these you know, the thing is makeup laws.
Speaker 1: Find me a man, I'll show you a crime. Isn't that stall in sane? I remember who said that? That's an old saying.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely a statement. And so there are two things that the government can do. They can they can charge you with conspira to do something, you know, which is that if you're not even you know, you didn't even necessarily do it, but you're around at the time, that's like a catch all. And then they can charge it with things related to interstate commerce. And so these are like catch alls for when they want to nail somebody that you know, didn't do anything wrong, but usually it's around And then they'll try to accuse the it's either operating without a money transmitter license, or money laundering or terrorism. But the thing with this is, and you know, is a contrast. So Ian Freeman's in federal prison for eight years. There are banks I can't remember if it was Jakovi or Wells Fargo that was found to have laundered hundreds of billions of dollars of drug money for cartels. They paid a fine, no one went to jail. People ended up getting promoted over this. And so this is this is what I'm trying to say to people, is the war on crypto is happening right now. And so even if you're a bitcoin maxie, understand you're not going to benefit from the Clarity Act. The Clarity Act is designed to regulate crypto. But here's what's in it. All of your transactions will be tracked, if you're going through exchanges in these third parties, will be tracked in real time with complete transaction histories. Records will be have to be retained for five years, and they share this information with not only federal government departments, but with foreign central banks. So this regulation is not about pride to rules of the road that make it easier for crypto or that enhance our freedom. It's adding massive, massive amounts of surveillance. And for the people out there that think that the surveillance works, it doesn't. The bank secrecy. I have a massive article coming out in the Brownstone Institute. It's like twelve thousand words, and I only talk about these bills, but I talk about the history of financial regulation in the United States. You have to understand before nineteen seventy there was none of this. There was no tracking. And when did we decide that we don't have privacy as a right. The whole point of the Constitution was to limit what the federal government can do explicitly, we get all of the other rights. Now we're sitting here saying we're going to cheer on adding real time monitoring of all of the transactions of all of our assets and give that information to foreign central banks. Have we lost our complete framework on this.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes we have. And for the people that don't fear the government, which there's probably not very many listening to my show, think about you go through a divorce, then all of a sudden, your wife can look through all your transactions, track all your money. Do you want anyone else be on track your money. It's just like I don't want even build track all my money. The government, like I spee. Only one tracking my money and then what I spend it on what I buy.
Speaker 2: Well, there's another aspect of this that affects bitcoin as well. They're what are called rench attacks. So it's not just governments tracking your transactions. There are other call them other criminals besides the government that if you can identify somebody's transactions. I actually was researching this. He's a private investigator. You can spend like ten grand a year for a license and this gives you access to this database where you can track all of this information. So if you find out, hey, this rich guy's here, and there are numerous cases of people being abducted, there are kids being kidnapped and they're and they're held ransom because because the information is on a public blockchain. So privacy is absolutely critical. It is fundamental to fighting government tyranny. It's fundamental to fighting technocracy, but it's also fighting it's fundamental to fighting just run of the mill, everyday criminals that might try to steal the crypto currenty.
Speaker 1: No, exactly. That's a big problem too. The privacy a little off track, which is back to the you know, the Epstein files, all the things coming out of there. Clearly bankers are enemy. Something I found really interesting the old crazy conspiracy theory, you know, the roths Child's running everything. You see Efting saying I work for the roths Childs. What do you make of all that? To me, that was kind of like I found a little interesting. I thought it was a kind of a dead banking dynasty. But then you see him saying I work for the Rothschilds.
Speaker 2: So so did I that That's one of those areas that I never even heard thought because once you say ross Child's like all of this guy's you know whatever, this is a it is what it is. And then when I saw that, I'm like, oh, oh my god. Yeah, And I even went to, well how far does this go? Because there are a couple of documents in the car. I think he got paid twenty five million dollars for helping on a tax issue and then forty five million dollars for something else. But the way that Epstein reached out to Peter Teele was he said, hey, you know, as you know, I manage money for the Ross Childs and there's a one hundred and sixty there's one hundred and sixty billion dollars worth of assets looking to be invested in technology, and I'm like, wow, okay, so we need to dig into this, and I will tell you. I've created this website, it's a little rough right now, called technocracy atlist dot com. But what I've done is I've taken all of the Epstein files, all of the images, all the emails, all of that stuff. But that's it didn't even start out with that. It started out with, you know, all this other information from Mike Patrick Wood on Technocracy and the Brownstone Institute. But I took all of these offshore leaks, the Pandora papers, the Panama papers, and everything else. I don't know if you recall that.
Speaker 1: I know the names, I don't details behind if I remember hearing about those cases being big scandals, but I don't, like, I can't give you in depth knowledge of them.
Speaker 2: So basically what happened is they somebody you know, found these legal accounting firms entire database of transactions for all of these like limited partnerships and offshore entities. So there's like thirteen and a half million transactions and entities in there. That is this private offshore banking stuff. This is how money actually flows. So all of that data was released to the public. So I've taken that data put into the system, and the next thing that I'm going to do is I'm going to map the Epstein files to these thirteen and a half million offshore files. That's where you can really track money. And I'm telling you, this is where we're going to be able to really for everybody always says follow the money, but they've set up structures where you can't follow the money, right, this guy's got this thing and that you know, Bahamas, this guys over here, and then it's real complicated structure. Well, between the leak of that data and AI, we're going to be able to determine how the world actually works. And I think that is going to change people's entire perspective of how the world operates. And so I don't know what the outcome is going to be yet, but I'm dedicated to kind of trying to find the truth by putting all this information out there, analyzing it, and then crowdsourcing it because so many people have these small bits of information about these transactions and you know, specific domain expertise for people to be able to all contribute together.
Speaker 1: That's a basing.
Speaker 2: My theory, and this is that, you know, it's probably like five hundred or one thousand people that are pulling all the strings. They try to make it like we should all be divided fifty to fifty. In reality, if we can unravel this stuff, we'll be able to find the five hundred to one thousand people that are that are really running this show.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent agree to your theory. I think there's a small group of people that are manipulating things, pulling strings, and we're kind of seeing this actually proven to be true. The Epstein Files does show it. He's clearly not the boss. He's high up, you know, he's a fixer, he's connected of all these people. But it's showing like an international criminal cartel is running the world. That's directly showing this in the banking cartel is meeting with the Rothschilds. He works for the Rothschilds. His own words, you know, like these these things that they say you're crazy. There's also some dark shit in there, things like when they kill babies. There there's no smoking gun but they're saying that type of stuff in their own words, do they I don't know, but there's some dark stuff on there, Like this morning, I got stuck on the Fteine files. You know, put you start going down these rabbit holes, I think you probably go down there too. So much redacted stuff, so it's hard to know so much redacted still, but even like Wayfair I put in, for example, that crazy conspiracy that was a few years ago, three hundred and sixty nine resorts. So I'm like, okay, start looking it up. It's all it's all like just mostly all mostly all just cells of Wayfair furniture. I look it up. It's a cheap furniture company. And then eptein himself is like sending Woody Owen. I didn't get to look through them all sending people, Oh I sent you a gift, and he's personally concerned, Hey, when's my item? I get here? So Epstein love loves cheap furniture. I'm not saying, I mean, who knows. I'm not going to reach up and say there is something there but should be looked into. Do you know anything billionaires that like love cheap furniture and buy their friends cheap furniture. I don't well.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, we've got the image of from Epstein's I have something like twenty thousand pictures on this Technocracy Atlas website. I haven't seen any wayfair furniture in there. It's definitely not wayfair furniture. But I will say this. You know, I used to advise Ben Swan way back in the day. He had this thing called truth and Media. He's the one who broke and he was destroyed for it. Yeah, his professional reputation was absolutely shattered, and I can only imagine he was probably sued. Like he went dark for a really long time. And the stuff that he was saying and he was reporting on is in these Epstein files. It's you know, all of the like pizza and jery and all of this code work. I mean even the FBI has a list this is the coded language for pedophile. Why is all of this stuff in the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the slicing open pizza, you know with the Prime Minister Israel, Like, oh, I really had a lot of fun sliping slicing open pizza with you last night. This is disgusting and it's it goes beyond what we want to imagine to be true and like, but they're straight up saying so I'm like, hey, did you enjoy the torture video. It's like there comes a point where we have to be like, hey, maybe this is a little bit beyond what we want to imagine. It could be.
Speaker 2: Well, it isn't the one I saw today that Steve something about a bunch of sulphuric acid or something. Yes, uh, Bannon left an apartment and I guess the whirlpool or hot tub or something like, what the hell is that all about?
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre, right, It's just all so bizarre. It's like we're having I mean, I don't want to jump to conclusions and having a hardhead processing it. But it's looking like some of the worst most evil stuff imaginable, and the crazy conspiracy theories and theorists were right about a lot of it. Even if they're right about half of it or a third of it, it's still absolutely disgusting and dark. Steve Bannon's a name I keep seeing pop up a lot. Is I don't quite eat. He's try to pretend like he's on the right side, but it's looking like he's tight led with all these same characters, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to spend a lot of time investigating him further. So he has branded himself as this populist and that he's for the people, and that he's like this, you know, genius architect behind Trump for engineering the whole MAGA movement. Now I have a theory, and I want to state that it is a theory. But I'm trying to track this down because I think he's actually one of the main people behind QAnon. Yeah, that's a great because the timing actually fits. And when you see in his correspondence with Epstein, it's clear he's just pulling the rug over people. The populism thing is just a a front for his strategy to gain more power. So they were even going to come up with a cryptocurrency. I believe they called it the uh deplore Ruble was one of the ideas that they had. They are all these like schemes in the in the email email thread back and forth. But Bannon, you know, took over brock Pierce's company that sold World World of Warcraft. I think Gold actually sold the actual the kind of digital assets. Steve, It's not clear, No, it's completely clear. He worked for Goldman Sachs. Steve Bannon is Goldman Sachs. So like he tries to make it out like he's the everyday guy. This is a guy that worked for Goldman Sachs and is advising Jeffrey Epstein. They were going to release a documentary about Jeffrey Epstein the day, like the day before he was arrested. I mean so, so I like, I want to we need to crowdsource the research on this, but I think that he a lot of the Magas stuff, look the QAnon stuff.
Speaker 1: Dry Trust the Plan and come on, trust the plan. The plan is we will be slaves.
Speaker 2: But you know what, there's this other thing that's tied into the Trust the Plan, and it's this this thing called the Nissara and Jasara, and it's this idea that there's going to be a debt jubilee. And there are people that have been pushing this since before nine to eleven, and so there are people that stopped paying their mortgages and stopped paying their bills because they kept on being told trust the plan. They're going to you know, they're going to retire all of your debt and then they're going to be these med beds that you sit in that they're going to cure all of your ills, so people stop getting medical treatment. I think all of this stuff is connected because it uses similar psychology in the timelines. So again I put this.
Speaker 1: As it is disapiory, but it's it's there's some credible It makes sense because there's a little bit of insight information. They're telling you what you want to hear. They want us to date it, not resisting. They want used to sit back, trust the plan, not do anything and let them take over.
Speaker 2: I mean, just to me, the thing about the trust the plan. I remember during COVID that there were people that were sitting around waiting for and cheering the idea that white hats in the military were going to declare martial law, arrest all the pedophiles, hold tribunals, and then like execute them on closed capturing TV. The word thing about this isn't that they believed it, it's that they were actually they were cheering for it. When you're cheering for martial law, like that's whatever was involved in creating the manipulation that got to that point is frightening.
Speaker 1: These people exactly there they'll cheer along. Well, that's the palent the same thing, and like people like, oh, you know, Trump's just playing him. It's like, well, I just watched one hundred thousand kids get killed and in Gaza, and so im not really trust in that plan.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I mean, you know, one other quick thing on this, you know again Trump Trump trying to make this a whole populist thing. His new chair of the Federal Reserve, this guy Kevin Warsh, that he brought in. I don't know if you're familiar with his background. This guy going back full circle to all of this stuff with bitcoin and starting after the two thousand and eight collapse. The new chair of the Federal Reserve was one of the key architects of bailing out the banks in two thousand and eight. This guy Warsh actually was directly involved in letting Lehman Brothers fail. But then he was involved in the bailout of bear Stearns directly. He was working with Ben Bernanke, he was working with Tim Geitner directly. This guy's like one of the main guys. Then he worked directly on bailing out AIG. He's involved with this thing called the Group of thirty, which is a group of like you know, it's another one of these like builderbrick kind of things. But it's like central bankers, current and former central bankers from all over the world, and I you know, the economy is teetering. I mean, like despite Pam Bondie talking about the fifty thousand dollars excuse me, fifty fifty thousand doubt price, we are actually in a situation where, you know, foreclosures and carlan and credit card default like we're getting back to and in some cases worse than we were in two thousand and eight. I think that they know a crash is coming and so they brought in the person with that could come in and bail out the banks.
Speaker 1: Again, Yeah, that's crazy. And the bailout is just so ridiculous. These bankers they engineered. They knew they they were given out loans, they knew people weren't going to be able to pay, you know, the bloom payments, all this, they engineered it. They thought they was going to keep going to get their houses given back. But eventually it got two out of control where just the crash came and the houses weren't worth hardly anything. So what do they do Go to the government, Hey, we need to get bilt out on this. But the people that lost their homes that they didn't they didn't get built out. The government wasn't like, oh, you know you miscalculated, here will bail you out. No, and said it's to people that caused it that got built out.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, it actually gets worse. So you would think whatever happened with the bailout, you know, you would hope that they put in protection so that it doesn't happen again. Well, it's actually something that's interesting that you should look into, called the Great Taking. They've actually changed the laws in all fifty states. So let's say we have another big financial collapse again, and let's say you're broker that you know, you have your four oh one K and ETFs through goes bankrupt. Well you might think, well, hey, those are my funds, right, so I'll I'll just get those funds back and I'll go to another broker. Well, it turns out they've changed the laws so that actually your broker's secured creditor gets paid before you do. So in other words, the largest four banks, if there's a big financial collapse, will end up with your stocks and bonds and your retirement portfolio.
Speaker 1: The toft of us, so it's our money and the banks will get paid our money instead of us.
Speaker 2: And it's happened to me.
Speaker 1: Are angry enough.
Speaker 2: It's happened legally. They've changed the uniform commercial code. It's called in all fifty states. So what I've been trying to warn people about is they've already done this contractionally. By the way, one thing that I like to say to people is we already own nothing. We just don't realize it. So the which person signs like two hundred of these clickwrap agreements every year, so you know, when you iTunes or Microsoft or even your bank, you can sign up for a bank account, everybody just scrolls to the end and clicks accept. Well. I did an analysis if you read these actual agreements, it would take the average person two hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year to read the agreements just to even read these things. But when you do read them, and this is what AI is good for, We've already given away our privacy, we've given away our economic ownership, we've given away our you know are basically our rights to even contest anything that went wrong. And I'll tell you how I've said, this is a doctor died of food poisoning after eating at a restaurant that was on a Disney property, and Disney tried to use his Disney Plus Online service agreement to get out of the liability. So, in other words, is what you got for The contracts are so broad that they were trying to get out of this, this liability. It's insane what we've given up. And so I've created this owned nothing dot Org site. It's a free site, but you can actually realize, hey, you don't own the money in your bank account. They can ancel the legally, I mean they can do what they can kind of do whatever they want with it and cancel your account. They can share your information. You don't own your stocks or bonds in this financial collapse. Do you even own your house? You pay more.
Speaker 1: If you pay your mortgage off, you still have taxes. If you don't say that you have to, they'll take it away.
Speaker 2: Yep. So we've been scammed. So the thing that I'm advocating for is exiting the system, starting with money, but exit the healthcare system, build parallel economies. This is what we have left. We're not gonna win within the system or voting but we can vote with our feet and we can vote with our own actions, and it doesn't take very many of us to do that. To stand up. There's a lack of courage, yes, but it doesn't take And by the way, the people that do have courage, you know, they get imprisoned. That's part of it as well. They wanted to they shut up people like Ian and people like Roger because they speak the truth. You speak uncomfortable truths. But we have to continue to.
Speaker 1: To speak kill themselves and stuff too. Yeah, when there when they're not depressed. As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com.
Speaker 3: Dave's selection is The trans Industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the trant industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to Analope Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that I'll save you money and support me. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, shoot you shoot you, you shoot yourself. In the back of the.
Speaker 1: Head six times in the back of the head.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, you know another we're talking about this now, I'm like, all of a sudden, now they're saying Kurt Cobain was murdered.
Speaker 1: Dude, he was talking about some sex trafficking thing I saw yesterday. And then like, I haven't gone down that rabbitle by, so I'm talking about how girls were abused by high level people. And then you know, he blew his head off. I maybe blew his head off, but if I was a huge rock star, I went blow my head off. Life is pretty good when you're like famous. There's you know, obviously there's still gonna be downsides, but like it's harder to be depressed when you'ree the most famous men in the world.
Speaker 2: It is. And you know, actually, I had a person that I went to high school with who killed himself after that that was kind of you know, motivated by Kurt Cochin. And now you know, now we turn out that that might even be fake.
Speaker 1: And he was such a star at the time for the younger people might not know he was just like like an epic almost like a godlike figure of people like looked up to him. Admired him. He blew his head off for the shotgun. I think allegedly, yep, yeah, allegedly. And then it turns and you started looking into he realized that might have been a setup. How the people that can control of the banks also control over information.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do. And so anyway, I hope the Epstein thing again. I hope we can't let go of this. We've got to continue read we got and we got to hold people accountable. But not only hold people accountable, just stop using their money, right, I mean, this is how they manipulate us. I mean they manipulate people and to think, oh, what's your credit your credit score is how well you comply with with paying back a bank that printed money out of thin air? Like I actually like, why is that? That shouldn't be a badge of honor? No, it's like you're complying with these guys.
Speaker 1: I went to buy a house and I had like no credit score because I've never bought I didn't have never had a credit card, never had to bought my cars with cash. You don't have to buy the house with cash because I didn't have a credit card, couldn't get any credit because I thought it was a good thing. I never owed anything. Shouldn't I have good credit. I've never owed anything. I should have great credit, but instead I have bad credit. But they call us free people that don't pay their credit cards are right? They call all this freeloaders because you know, we messed the system up and realized that when you buy a car you want to negotiate it before because they find as soon as they find out you're buying with cash or disappointed. It's a bad thing to tell me buying with cash because they want that. They want that loan.
Speaker 2: They absolutely want that loan. The whole system. So, I mean, I think Henry Ford actually made the comment. He's like, if people understood how the financial system works, they'd be riding in the streets tomorrow. And I still believe that's true. People still don't know how it works. But I will tell you if you do learn how it works right now. If you think that's bad, wait until we have everything tokenized, Wait until we have tether with with Howard Lutnick, and this becomes the you know, the digital dollar. It's worse than anything even Henry Ford could have mattered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Henry Ford, such a great America and he assembly line, he created I think the forty hour work week. He doubled the pay all other companies had to match it. He was innovative. Then you know, he wrote these books that people weren't a big fan of. And he's obviously controversial figure. But if he look back at the stuff, a lot of us making sense. And you say, how though treat this is worse than you imagine. I mean, we could look at Gaza, they have them out our surveill and how they're being treated. I mean that might be how we get treated.
Speaker 2: Kaza is a technocratic state. I mean, this is this is exactly what they're what they're trying to do, and we know what the endgame is. The problem with this is it's not a conspiracy. It's spelled out. Technocracy is not a mythical concept that you can google it. There's there, they have handbooks, there's there are meeting minutes, there are meeting notes. Read that. In fact, they tell you what they're going to do. Read the un they're not They don't even hide it anything.
Speaker 1: You will own a thing and you'll eat happy and you'll eat z bugs.
Speaker 2: They tell you this, and they're going to do that through the tokenization of our assets, and that's how they're going to do it. And that's why this is an important issue. So it's not about bitcoin, it's about technocracy, and it's not even just about money. It's about the tokenization of everything that we own. That is, to me, the battleground for free will.
Speaker 1: What do you think is the first step for someone wanting to get out of the system, Because this is all so very complex.
Speaker 2: I mean, the first thing that I do. I've done workshops. I've actually my wife and I have gone to like twenty seven states and everything else, and I go through and I walk through, Hey, here's technocracy and everything else. And then then I'm like, hey, get you know, I would get people goldbacks and then teach people how to download a download a crypto wallet, download a Zano wallet, or download uh you know, uh Edge wallet or cake wallet, and get a privacy coin. And like I said, I like, you know, Zano and freedom Dollar, but start there, uh, get get one of those privacy coins, get a zebig debit card, and make a transaction, make your first transaction. Because it's like it's this big barrier. The problem that I've found is and this is why I said I don't like to even get involved in these, you know, internal crypto debates, because when I've done these workshops, I would ask people questions, and what I found when I would ask the questions is more people had heard of Sam Bankman Freed than Satoshi who created bitcoin. And most people don't know that bitcoin was ever used as a currency to buy things. Most people only think of it as a speculative asset. So the majority of the world out there is not they're not squabbling with these ideas, but they need to be made aware of the fact that that it's technocracy is the threat. And so downloading a crypto wallet, getting you know, a Zayo Freedom Dollar, and making your first transaction, what you'll realize is it's as easy to do that is it is to use the traditional banking system. It isn't this daunting task. There has been a lot of work done to make the wallets easier, to make the technology easier, and so you know, you'll realize it's it's a similar experience, or in some ways a better experience than what you're already dealing with with the bank. But you're not funding all of these wars, and you're not funding your own digital prison. So that's where I recommend that people start is with with money, and then you can move into other things. I actually recommend that people form a medical trust, cancel their insurance, and start looking at medical tourism. Yes, because one of the ways that we learned this during COVID. One of the strangleholds that they control us through the money, and then they control us through our perception of needing the healthcare system, which by the way, doesn't provide these great outcomes, but this is how they do it. And so if we can break out of that, then the people will realize that, yeah, I'm not really dependent on this system. I actually have control over my own life. I can choose which money to use, I can choose who I want to, you know, transact business with. I can take control of my of my own health. I mean, the health system itself is garbage. I mean, you know that's what health guidance else is garbage. But it takes a long time. They've they've done such a good job with the indoctrination of trust the science and these people with the white lab coats or these only doctors.
Speaker 1: Only doctors can read studies. You can't read it doctor. That's what woke me up during COVID. I've just tried for fighting. I was reading all these studies and I would say what I was saying, people like, shut up, you're not a doctor. I'm like, I'm just reading the study. Why I wouldn't you to be a doctor to crunch this information? This is what I'm seeing. What are you seeing? You're not a doctor? Shut up? Like they weren't even as asking kind of you're saying. They're not having the same conversation I was. You know, even my doctor friends I send it to, and I realized most of them weren't able to like process anything other than well Fauci says exactly.
Speaker 2: It's it was a it's a complete appeal to authority. And you're responsible for your own health, you're responsible for your own money, and that's empowering for a lot of people, it's frightening. And because of the way our schools work and everything else, people are conditioned to give up their free will. They're conditioned to believe in things outside of themselves. So my whole big thing is like this is again, it's about free will. We need to take back our free will. Money. Money is the most found is the foundational point of this, but healthcare in these other areas, and the other thing I would say about this is we've got to stop this white night stuff that the believing that heroes are going to come in. Like I'm still baffled about the fact that we went through Operation Warp Speed and seven and a half trillion dollars worth of debt and then somehow it a story was engineered where the guy that did that is leading the Avengers to save whatization this bath?
Speaker 1: Like me, how people could still be maggat anymore. You're trying to protect these sex criminals and the Jeff refteen files that he's clearly part of the system. He said, drain the swamp. I fell for it from Ante. I'm not gonna lie, you know. I wanted hero I wanted someone to believe in, but I realized he was the swamp. Once he closed the country down for COVID, I was like, screw this. He didn't close the country down, like, yes, he did. He pushed the closure of the country down. You can argue, yeah, the Democrats were saying he didn't close it long enough, but he still closed it. He still pushed Project Warp Speed it's like this guy is not going to save us.
Speaker 2: No, he's not gonna and but no one is. And so I think the key part of it is that we can be our own heroes. And and you know, I mean this has got way off topic, but you know, we could get into AI and a whole bunch of other things, but like, figure out what you want to do with your life. What I the American situation right now is you have people working jobs they hate for insurance that doesn't actually help improve their health, to build retirement portfolios with stocks they don't own in companies that are building their digital prison. And that's literally this like the standard of American situation right now. And if people could just wake up and realize, you know what, I can choose to opt out of all of this, then we can shut all of this down. But that is the only way. It's through individual action and taking back your free will, not voting or any of these other you know, white Knights. Elon Musk isn't going to save you, Peter tal isn't going to save you. A lot of the people that are being shaped up as the next White Knights, these are worse than the people that failed us. You know currently or previously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they create heroes. Back to medical real quick. I have a strong opinion on this because I was a professional athlete for twenty years and you know, several times they go to the hospital or something, they would always recommend surgery, really push it. I always chose to rehab things by by myself, I'm extremely healthy, I have no long term injuries. I've seen so many fighters get injuries and ruin their get injury, go get a surgery, and ruin their career. Their knees never the same, the back's never the same. Now sometimes they are one hundred percent, and sometimes surgery probably is the answer. So I'm not an absolutist on this, but surgery should always be the last answer. I've seen so many people butchered by these surgeries, and that's just one example of the medical well. Even if you look at the official the official documents show that medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the United States after cancer and heartsease. Can't remember which order it goes, but it's like they're omitting to like hundreds of thousands of deaths by a little medical medical error.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and our ability are our bodies have the ability to self heal to a much larger extent than were given credit to. So this is again, this is another part of the you know so much of this. And I've struggled with my weight on and off my entire life, in part because my parents followed and I followed the USDA Food period. When I was growing up, I went through this situation where when I was overweighted as a kid and I went to nutritions, and nutritions said, you know, you should eat eight hundred calories a day and you should have no fat. So they actually they actually put a plan together that said that I should eat snack well, cookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, morons, These nutritions are comp utter morons.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's like it's a death cult. And so it's like, so then you finally walk through that and you find out all of that advice was completely in totally wrong, and then you actually have to start to begin to explore was this actually malicious.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: I've spent a lot of time fasting, and I mean I did a forty day fast, but I've done various you know, durations, and you start you start studying fasting and it's like, hey, your body starts regenerating new stem cells after seven days, your immune system reboots after three days. Well, there's no money in that, there's no pill, there's no surgery, there'sn't even food. So you know, so there are things out there. And again this is I'm not good. I'm not dispensing medical advice. But what I'm suggesting is that people should start learning on their own and trying to learn from first principles and trying to figure out how how their body works, how the world works. Because no one's coming to save us.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I pretty much agree with all that the unfortunate reality. We don't want to admit it. We want to we want to say, hey, there's a hero coming to save us. So I understand the people, the Trump people, they need a hero in their life, like they need someone because things are tough. But he's not your hero. We're the only people that can save ourselves. I couldn't agree more. It does get scary, though, when they're closing down the whole system on us and they're throwing guys in prison that are trying to create alternatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we don't have a lot of time. This is why again back to I don't want to necessarily debate bitcoin. I'm like, what are we going to do about real id? What are we going to do about Palenteer? And by the way, you know that Maha has turned out to be fake also, I mean they're working on now wearables and they're bringing AI into Medicare and medicaid. Well, this is kind of where you get to rationing healthcare. We people like to talk about our national debt, but we have two hundred trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities and most of this is social security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Well, they're going to add AI, and now AI is going to be giving algorithms as to you know, to ration to ration care. So we need to exit all of these systems. We need to not be trapped by the healthcare system, by the financial system, by by any of it. And even you know food, if you know, I think food freedom.
Speaker 1: Food isn't it's huge. You know, the food is just poison they're giving us. And even you know, the factory farm meat and the eggs and stuff. It's just absolutely disgusting. You have these animals living in hell and you're putting on energy into your body. It's like, at least get like you know, it's more expensive, but get some ship that's like, you know, raised properly. It's like people putting poison their body and all these you look at the ingredients on these things, is this long list of things you have no id what the words even are. Don't eat that food?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, don't eat it. And then you actually have to check food food that used to not have those. They're adding stuff all of the time. I mean, you know, I've even found Oh I was eating this, I thought this was you know, grass fed beef, and then it's like, why is there multidex or in it? It's just it's crazy what they're doing, and it changes over time, but it's scary. The food supply is controlled by a small number of players, the whole thing, and it's moving towards tokenization and more tracking. I actually did a whole podcast episode on this as well, Like farming now is a whole thing. John Deere tractors, you know, tied to the satellite. They're tracking all the information. Farmers don't actually own any of the equipment. They have massive amounts of debt.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is a aren't they not making that much money. Now the farmers aren't They struggling.
Speaker 2: Farmers are in credit, are struggling really badly, and actually the tariffs have crushed small farmers in particular.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're right, so you're seeing a big, massive farm. Maybe we could do another podcast and that in the future, because if you have in depth on that anything on bitcoin we want to close with, or any final let me you. I had a couple of notes real quick, there's any important parts we missed? We talk about Howard Lutnik.
Speaker 2: Well, I do. I do have one thing to say about bitcoin that that I didn't say, which is which is kind of important.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I believe people should be able to make their own decisions on what they buy. The problem is that the story with bitcoin is now getting moving into this area of force. And that one thing that I think is absolutely tragic was when this Senator Cynthia Loomis from Wyoming went to this bitcoin conference and announced, Hey, we're going to build a bitcoin strategic reserve. So she literally, with a straight face, said the US government is going to buy a trillion dollar We're going to buy a trillion dollars worth of bitcoin, and we're going to hold it for twenty years, and then that's how we're going to pay back the national debt. Now this now is turned into the realm of this isn't about whether I want bitcoin or not. I'm being forced through taxation to buy bitcoin through the government. But beyond that, not only do I not believe for a whole variety of reasons, you know, it's a great idea even as a store of value. Cynthia Loomis owns five hundred thousand dollars worth of bitcoin, So this would be the courting Nancy Pelosi holding a press conference and saying, oh, hey, you know I want here's a bill. The United States government is going to buy a trillion dollars of my investment portfolio and hold it for twenty years. That's actually how ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's not just Nancy Pelosi. I mean, she's rightfully called out for it because she's like one of the best stock trading records ever. But there's others doing the exact same thing, like you said, Howard Lutnik, maybe at a far larger and crazier level.
Speaker 2: I think Lutnick is the word. I think people need to do a full understanding of Lutnik and then also tether the entire history of tether, because my concern is this thing, this that started out as printing these digital tokens out of thin air that they couldn't prove we're backed. Now it's like too big to fail because you have a Trump crypto advisor is the CEO, you have Trump's US Commerce Secretary backing all of the treasuries for it, and they're going to be too embarrassed to admit, oh my god, I can't believe we just put all this money and all this effort behind, you know, a ponzi scape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could just so they I'm sure I understand it's right. So they could just basically say they have bitcoin. They don't. Creating bitcoin adds because bosely, you can't make any more bitcoin. That's the entire purpose of why it holds values. But if they're saying they have bitcoin, they don't act we have.
Speaker 2: There's another problem with bitcoin that I do want to address, which is that one of the things that people say about bitcoin, why they're so excited about it, is that there will only be twenty one million bitcoin. There's a problem with this, which is that you know I mentioned before, so the way this works, you have these computers that solve these math problems every ten minutes, and then you know, the company or individual that solved the math puzzle gets this block reward, and every four years that block reward gets cut in half until eventually it goes to zero, and then that's when the twenty one million bitcoin will have been issued. Well, the whole point of the block reward was to be an initial incentive for miners to secure the network, but the whole business model for miners was supposed to be on transaction fees. So remember the idea before it was if you were doing twenty five thousand transactions per second and you're getting small fees on that, you can actually build a lucrative business on that. But because there are only seven transactions per second, there are very little in the way of actual transaction fees. So what that means is as the block rewards go away, there's nothing to sustain the miners. And there's already been proposals and discussions that have said, hey, you know what, we're going to have to raise the cap. We're going to have to go beyond twenty one million, We're going to have to continue issuing these rewards to minors so that we can secure the network. So one of the things that's happened with bitcoin is that a lot of the discussion has been about technical details, but they've fundamentally destroyed the economic model that makes bitcoin work. And that becomes more problematic as time goes on and as this halving of the block rewards continues. So that's a massive problem that has to be addressed.
Speaker 1: I have one more question something I've alwaysought a little supicious bigoint people get mabbing and mission this up. But considering they use the NSA hardware, I believe to create it, and Satoshi's this mysterious figure to be always thought there as a possibility it could have been some government thing from the beginning. Everyone says, I'm crazy for saying that, but what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: I think it's Listen, at this point, I think that that anything is possible. So I went through the I was all in bitcoin, and then I was all in all the flavors of bitcoin and everything else. And now you know, if I'm being honest about it, I have to say I don't know who it is. And the thing for me now, well, it's actually it's it's a humbling experience to as you go through it and it and I understand why it's tough for some maxis to go through this because you don't want to admit that this thing that you thought was one thing it's something else. Right, It's kind of like this is.
Speaker 1: Fact talking about they can't admit they were fool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you end up having to forgive yourself, right you had. That's actually a big that's a hard, actual challenge to go through. And so I think it's completely and I think that the challenge is is that bitcoin's not anonymous and it is all on a public ledger. So I think that's a that's a big flaw at this point. And and so that kind of tilts me to leading to believe maybe maybe this thing was kind of a backdoor surveillance system.
Speaker 1: The entire time people people always tell me that's absolutely impossible, but I'm like why why they can't really give me an answer. I hope bitcoin can be saved. I just bought bitcoin, so I really want bigcoin to be able to get saved. I hope that's an alternative. So we should have some discussions and try to look at ideas. And I don't. I don't have answers. I'm brand new to that, to crypto. But uh, a couple of questions close up Ethereum, do you have any stronger thoughts on that are kind of the same.
Speaker 2: Well, Ethereum's going through an issue now, which is that, you know, they've built their whole thing on this idea of having layers as well, having you know, building on top of kind of like bitcoin, they throttled the main layer, and then the idea is you're going to build these solutions on top of it. Ethereum is now talking about a band. One of the things I don't like about ethereum is it's proof of steak, And I actually like proof of steak if it's implemented properly. But to explain what proof of steak is, you know versus Bitcoin is proof of work, and proof of work means again, you have these computers solving these math problems, and so whoever solves the math problem wins the block. With ethereum, it's proof of steak, and who who gets to add the blocks to the transactions to the blockchain is determined largely based on you know, do you how much ethereum you hold, so it's actually concentrated in the hands of a small number.
Speaker 1: The bankers and make the decisions.
Speaker 2: So the problem that I have with Ethereum is it's kind of like the federal reserve structure where it ends up being concentrated, and because it's also transparent, you can figure out who these big players are that are controlling which blocks get added. So so this is my my concern. But on the other hand, you know, Metallic behind Ethereum has talked about moving towards privacy. So I'm all for or if we need multiple solutions, and I'm hoping that everybody starts to understand the threat of technocracy and people start working on scalability and privacy. Because again I want to go back to the project Hamilton that the Bitcoin core developer worked on, funded by Epstein. They were working on something that does one point seven million transactions per second. So we as an entire cryptocurrency industry, if we want to be able to compete with technocracy, we need to be able to collectively as a group be able to scale to handle transactions for the world, or otherwise we're going to get stuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think instead of a set of a debate sometimes we have a discussion, you know, try to get a few other people on and start trying to come solutions. I think they're talking. They're trying to argue something. You're not arguing the people they're asking for a debate. Thanks a lot. Any anything final things you want to close on, and also anything you want to plug you it's your book people. I know you're on Twitter, Aaron Day anywhere else? Is there anything thank you want to hit too? We can hit any final subject you think to something important we missed.
Speaker 2: I think I think we covered most of the important areas, but I just to summarize it, I would say that this threat of technocracy is immediate. It's something that is happening in real time without resistance because of the way that it's been packaged politically. And so we are now in a situation where even here in the US, we are accelerating with digital IDs through real ID. We have a backdoor CBDC through the Genius Act and this Clarity Act if it passes, and by the way, we should try to stop it to the extent that we have a lot of effect on it. This is going to add surveillance and programmability to every asset that we own. That's what's being put in place. So if I would say anything, we need to do everything that we can to understand that and to build parallel solutions outside of it. So I have a website, daylightfreedom dot org, which links to five other websites that I have. I've talked about some of them here, but that's the one, you know, kind of destination point. But all of the websites that I've built, all of the solutions that I've built, are around exiting the system and empowering people with either information or actually tools, products or services. And I would start by exiting starting to exit the dollar. Download a crypto wallet, I would recommend again Zano wallet or whatever. Get a privacy coin like Zano or Freedom Dollar, get a debit card, and make a transaction. Learn how it works. Don't sit on the sidelines or think about it or whatever. Just that you know the one, because once you've made that transaction, you will realize that you can engage in voluntary commerce outside of the entire system, and that will change your entire understanding of how much power you have as an individual.
Speaker 1: Great, thanks so much, and I think we'll be having some more discussions about this because it's a new topic to me, but exceed It's obviously extremely important.
Speaker 2: So excellent. Thank you for having me. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I think of an error tomorrow, so i'll let you know. They want to get it out right, okay, since it's a hot topic.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, so if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch like the shirt I'm wearing now.