Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because showtime is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny this guy.
Speaker 4: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Show SI.
Speaker 4: Alrighty. The Supreme Court says, stop in the name of love, and a letter has shown me how all the security online is useless. Plus surviving not one but two mass shootings and facing adversity daily, all on today's.
Speaker 2: Show, Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correl. I know I said I wouldn't be here, but here I am. Happy. Monday, April twenty first, the day after four to twenty and the day after Elda de la Zombie, the day that the Risen Lord scared everyone to death, because you know, when things rise from the dead, their zombies. So yeah, the day of the Zombie. Okay, So we've got a lot to talk about. And by the way, they'll be shows this week. So you know what I lied. I said I wouldn't be here. I will be here. I will also be at Cedars in Los Angeles, So you figure that out, all right. The wonders of technology, right, the wonders of mobile broadcasting. Here we go, all right. So I don't leave till tomorrow, though I don't leave for Cedars until Tuesday, and my appointments on Wednesday. We'll talk about that later. So the Supreme Court has said stop in the name of love before you break the country. They said, stop deporting people to you know, I'll salvatory in prisons for a minute. Hold up, now, Alito didn't like it. He issued a dissent. So what we know that him and Clarence Thomas's heads are so far up Donald Trump's arse they could check his prostate daily, but they stopped it for a moment. Does it mean permanently No. Does it mean that they're going to obey No. It could mean the Supreme Court is tired of being the president. Another words, he is now appealed to the Supreme Court thirteen times, and there are more appeals headed their way. They're gonna spend their forget all the cases that have been waiting to get to the Supreme Court. Those are gonna have to wait because everything coming in is a Donald Trump case because he keeps breaking the frickin law and everybody keeps challenging him. So we'll see how it turns out. Amazingly, over the weekend, many American citizens born and raised here got deportation notices. I'm not making that up. People in Arizona, Connecticut, Vermont, other areas, fully fledged American citizens born and raised here being told by Ice to get out. Why they can't explain it. Oh, someone gave the wrong email address. Oh this, Oh that it is truly getting So it's like Nazi Germany. If you live in America, carry a copy of your birth certificate and your passport, not a driver's license, a copy of your birth certificate and your passport. Because we've become a Nazi nation, and everyone's sitting around going, oh, it's okay with me, raw raw. I love Trump. Maga, Maga. They're morons, they are. Maybe that's why I've been banned from TikTok for a week, because I just say the facts, honey, that they are morons. And so now the Supreme Court is stepping in with the deportations, although again, we don't know if it's just temporary, if it's gonna last. We don't know. You know, every day, everything changes every day. RIE miss them every day. I may have to move out of camera. I think my dog wants me to put her up in a chair. And when Ember stands there asking for help, you give it. I don't care, right, I don't care who you are because she's my girl. Oh my god, I can't even go into how much I love that dog. My biggest worry about getting a terminal illness is that I won't be here to see Ember through her life. It's that ridiculous. It should be like, oh well, we'll talk about it later. But anyway, that's my biggest fear is that, you know, so the Supreme Court has said stop, we don't know, you know how long that's going to be for what it's going to mean, but it does mean that least there's one small, little tiny way to still try to stop him. Now he ignores other courts, he has not ignored the Supreme Court yet. Federal courts he could care, but he has not at least flipped off the Supreme Court yet because if he gets them too mad, someone could challenge his immunity, his presidential immunity, get that back in front of the Supreme Court, and they could rule a different way this time. So he doesn't want to piss them off too much. And I know that Alito and what's his name? I was gonna say the black guy, but that's racist. I really do forget his name, Clarence Thomas, because I why would I keep such vitriol in my brain? Him and his traitorous wife. They're both traders to the United States. Clarence Thomas should be removed from the Supreme Court, but so should several others Amy Conan, Barrett, and just anyone Trump appointed, because they all lied. But they may be. It's so sad that justices that shouldn't be on the court, that lied to get on the court end up being our only hope of reigning in a dictator. I don't know what Congress is doing. I really don't do we have a Congress and a first Lady because they've both gone missing. There could be a board game. Where in the world is Malania Trump? Remember where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Where in the world is Malania Trump? Is she hold up at mar Lago? Is she at the White House? Is she on only fans? I'm not sure she might be, you know, got to make some cash. Besides, isn't she a model? Isn't that how she got her visa? She's an artist, a model? Where's she modeling? Now? You know? She's never scene with him, like ever ever? They even hire a body double. So it's like, where in the world does Malania Trump? Pick a place on the map. She could be anywhere. Malania is at you. She could be out in my living room. I don't even know. She could be in yours. Take a look around. Maybe Malania is at your house, because she's not at our house, the White House. And if she is, she hadn't she like I don't want to be seen. I don't want Avanka. Is Avanka still alive? Is she still on planet Earth? Has anyone heard from Evanka Trump because last administration, she and her straight blonde hair were everywhere. Couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting that Jared Kushner, not that she would swing a dead cat. I don't know how that saying came to be, But where the hell is she? So they're missing, we should send out search parties. Malania, blink if you're in trouble. Uh, they're missing, And the Supreme Court is telling him, WHOA, it's nay on the deporte. Meanwhile, American citizens are getting things that say get out. By the way, you're told to consult an immigration attorney. If you get such a letter, even if you are an American citizen, consult an attorney. Respond and prove here this is what we've come to. You know. Four twenty was yesterday. We all should have gotten as high as hell because to be sober in America right now, it's a bad time. Not that I want to put in my medical chart, but I picked a bad time to quit opiates. I said that in the er I picked a bad week to quit heroin, which is from the movie Airplane. And the nurse wrote in my chart that I'm a recovering heroin addict. Yeah, that's the state of healthcare today. They overhear you making a joke and they charge it's that's something. Okay, when we come back, I got a letter, which it's not a love letter, and I've gotten seven such letters in the last year, and they are proof that all of this crap about hippo laws. Oh we can't disclose that because of hippo laws. Oh we can't do this because of hippolas. Oh we can't hippy hippy, hippy hippap all this crap about hippo laws, and all this crap about online you know, security and online privacy. These seven letters prove that that's crap. And I'm gonna read you the letter. I have it right here. I'm gonna read it to you because it's appalling. I was I was appauled. I stood at ups going kelsa prieze. I was appaul So we'll get to that right after this. Before we go to the quick little breakth though, I want to tell you be sure you like and subscribe this video no matter where you're watching it, YouTube, dot Com, Forward, slash, really Correll. The name is spelled Karl or if you're on Patreon know that I love you. I really count I really count on your support. Now Patreon dot com forward slash really Correll. If you're not a patron, you should become one. So please go and become a patron, and that will help the show. That's Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Like and subscribe it YouTube YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll and if you want to email me, it's contact at reallycorrel dot com. And don't forget the website. Reallycorrel dot com has a lot of stuff care for you, So go go. We'll be right back with this lessons. One of the steps call, I mean call I'm a Paul. My face when I'm a Paul. Want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 4: You know, I once joked with my friend David Arquette, how many months or years of our lives are spent posing for photos with you know, with people, which is a great thing. And I loved when people would ask some of them still do and it was great. Uh, they'd ask more if you would go stream my single COREL. Do you want to funk? K A R E L? Do you want to funk? I need every listener listening to this to stream that song every day or it's not gonna happen. The algorithm won't pick it up. Please go out right now wherever you stream music, type in KA R E L. Do you wanna funk and enjoy some of the best dance music you'll ever hear? Okay, so please go do that. So yeah, I joke with David Arquette, like, how many months of our lives would we had back if you know, if we had all the time we post for photos well nowadays, how much of your life would you have back if you didn't have to double and triple authenticate who you are. A medical company will call you. They'll call you, am I speaking to the patient? Yes you are well? Can you give me your data, birth, your hom address? Can you give me your zip code? Can? And they will not talk to you until you give them everything but your shoe size. So now you're five minutes into a call that they initiated and you don't know why they're calling yet, because you got to prove who the hell you are. Also this two factor authentication on everything. Now we got to send you a code, we got to send you this, we got to send you that. Why because of their failures. This all this time that you have to take to verify who you are online is because of those companies inability to keep your information safe. Case in point, I don't know who Change Healthcare is. I really don't. They must be a contractor for one of the companies that I use, Optum or United Healthcare or Medicare or someone. Because I don't know who they are Change Healthcare. But I get this letter yesterday Friday. I'm sorry. I get this letter Friday from Change Healthcare. Dear Charles Boulay Wah, we are sorry to tell you about a privacy event. This letter is from Change Healthcare. We work with many doctors, health insurance plans, and other health companies, including but not limited to, Cardiovascular Care Inc. Oh that's my cardiologist, to help provide health services or benefits. This event may have involved your data. What happened On February twenty first, Change Healthcare found activity in our computer system that happened without our permission. We quickly took steps to stop that activity. Read they were hacked. We began investigating right away and hired a specialist team to help us. We also called law enforcement. We also turned off the systems to help protect our business customers and their individuals. On March seventh, we learned a cyber criminal Ooh Philippe de Brazier was able to see and take copies of some data in our computer system. Some data doesn't sound bad, right? Almost some data, okay. This happened between February seventeenth and February twenty three days. You can download a crap ton of data in three days. We received files that were safe to look at on March thirteenth, twenty twenty fourth, this last year. By the way, they're just sending this letter now. This happened a year ago, and this letter is dated March thirty first, twenty twenty five. For an event that happened March thirteenth, twenty twenty four, I was up in the hospital with the shingles in the meningitis and the fisticulations what information was involved. We have told our business customers about this event starting on June twentieth. We began notifying our businesses June so April May June they sat on this about what data may have been taken. We encourage you to remain vigilant by checking your bills and accounts. In other words, we screwed you. Now you have to clean it up. The data that may have been seen and taken includes the information including name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email plus one or more of the following get this. Health insurance data such as health plan policies, insurance companies, member group ID numbers, Medicaid, Medicare government payer ID number, health data such as medical record numbers, doctors, diagnoses, medicines, test results, images, care treatment, billing, insurance claims and payment data such as claim numbers, account numbers, billing codes, anty, credit cards used, financial banking and balances, and other personal data such as social security, driver's license, state ID, or other ideas. In other words, you might as well photocopy your medical record and put it on your website because somebody got it all and your baking info and your social Security number and your driver's license number and your date of birth and every scan you've ever had. And what do they think is a good remuneration for you for this horrific breach of your privacy a year free credit monitoring. We're going to give you a year free identity credit credit monitoring. They should have to pay me a lot of money. Their breach has put the most private of information that you tell your doctor, scans, lab results, all of it, your home address, your social your birthday, all of it, your credit card info. And the only thing they have to do is give you credit monitoring for a year and tell you to be vigilant. You know, we should just start refusing when they ask to like verify and reverify us. We should just say to them, you know, this is only happening because you can't keep my information safe. And I'm not going to spend five or ten minutes a day verifying who I am because you don't know if I'm fake, because you can't keep my information safe. But more importantly, these breaches have happened to a multitude of companies. Don't think that your data is not out there. If you're sitting there thinking, well, Carill, you know I haven't really gotten any of those letters. Trust me, your data is out there, and what do we do. You know, I have the solution. I have the solution, but they would never implement it. And you know what that is. None of your data should stay with those companies. When you go, you should hand them a jump drive. That jump drive has everything on it, and they are able to build and access and do all of that while that jump drive is there. When you leave the office, you take your information with you. It does not stay on their main frame. Your information should never be in somebody else's computer. And you're like, well, Correl, that ship has sailed yes for our generation by moving forward, your kids, your grandkids. They should never you know, Ralph Nader says, never give your social Security to anybody, period. And you're not supposed to. Companies are not supposed to be able to use that as an identifier. That number is supposed to be between you and the government, and that's it. No one is supposed to have your social nobody. They should have come up with another number, a credit number, a TRW number or whatever, experience whatever, and your information should stay with you. You should bring it on a disc on a jump drive soon They could be in your phone, in your you know, you tap it when you arrive. They can access the data parts that they need and then when you leave, your information goes with you. That is possible because it's unacceptable. I feel violent, which I haven't felt in you, but I do because I have this when we come back, facing adversity on a daily stage and what that means about you talk about that, don't go anywhere. Hey Correll here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work, So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube. Support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com forwards. Last, really, Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Hello, Happy Monday, April twenty. First, we are back with our final segment. I got to tell you that last segment. I really do feel violated. I mean, someone has my chart, my test results, my lab work, all of my personal info. Now I'm not saying someone wants to run around and be Correll, go right ahead, but I am saying that these companies, if they had to do more, if they had to pay you more for this breach of your confidence, they would stop it from happening. And one of the ways to stop it is to not let any more of your information out, bring it on a disc on a jump drive, and take it with you because they can't guarantee it safety. And they can't no company can now guarantee your information safety period. So they make you go through all these hoops to prove who you are because they can't be sure because they have leaked your information, so their mistakes, their inability to safeguard your data actually makes your life harder. You have to keep track of your accounts, you have to verify and triple verify and quadruple verify. It's ridiculous. They put the onerus on us to prove to them who we are because they can't figure it out since they lose your data. That's terrible, all right, So we all, if you watch the show, know that tomorrow I leave for Los Angeles to go to Cedar Sinai, a tertiary medical center, to their als clinic that has been hanging over me for thirteen months, and they're not going to give me an answer on Wednesday. They're just going to order more test so I won't have an answer. And living under that kind of stress every day has really taken its toll on me on the show. On my life, all I have thought about every day for thirteen months, as you all know, is medical things, medical anxiety, and the medical anxiety has completely materialized in every other area of my life and made me super vigilant about every other symptom. And I've had good reason. I got put in the hospital for the shingles shot. I just had aphib and was in the ICU. It's not like I don't have reasons. I do now. I did forty squats this morning, total ten at a time. Four times. I did lunges. I did push ups. I'm not overly weak. That's the only thing making me a little less afraid of an ALS diagnosis. I've been twitching for a year without much weakness, But many people and online says that could happen, and you could still have ALS and then get weak all of a sudden, So living with that specter, maybe you've had cancer. There's an actress that just spoke out over the weekend. She's from what is it Downtown Abbey or the Crown or something, and you know she went to the doctors over eight months to tell them there was something wrong in her gut, and they misdiagnosed her or told her it was in her head or whatever. She had pancreatic cancer, a rare kind that's operable, and had they operated eight months previous when she first went, she wouldn't now have to go back every six months. They did find new tumors on her liver and they went in and got those. So she said she'll never be cancer free because of the doctor's misdiagnosis. That scares me because als is often misdiagnosed. But anyway, so we all get up in the morning with our adversity, whether it's worrying about is the cancer coming back, worrying about our job, like if I get fired, that's it, I'm homeless. You know. We all get up nowadays, and unless you're part of the super wealthy, most of us get up with some kind of adversity. You know. We maybe family challenges, maybe job challenges, maybe health challenges, and we have to find a way every day to navigate those. And I just wanted to take this moment to say to all of you that go through that, whether it's the real worry about Donald Trump and the dictatorship that the United States has become, whether it's the real worry about climate change. Las Vegas just had a story run about how we're growing too fast and we don't have enough water, you know, whether whether these are the things that you worry, like, oh, do I have to move because my property value is going to plummet because there's no water where I live. If you live in Phoenix. You know, California, there's certain areas that under extreme drought. Is your property value going to tank? Is Trump going to tank the economy? And your saving is going to go out the window? Are you seriously worried about lasting through retirement? We all wake up every day with adversity, some greater than others. Waking up every day wondering if you have a life ending illness is pretty scary. Who's going to care for your dog like you do? Who you know you're not done with life yet? But no matter what it is, most of us do it. And I just want to say to you that you know, hats off, give yourself credit, patch yourself on the back, because a lot of the stresses and strains that you and I go through every day and that we talk about here cripple people literally their lives just like end, they stagnate, they become Depression is the number one diagnosed new illness in America. Depression. People are depressed. It's the number one diagnosed new illness. People are depressed. Life is depressing right now. And if you are one of those people and you still get up and you still function, If you are one of those people and you still get up and you're still there for me or for your family. If you're one of those people and you still get up and find a reason that day to have the day be good. Some of you aren't waiting for a diagnosis like als or cancer. Some of you already have it. Some of you face insurmountable off odds every day. Some have been cut off by your families and you feel alone every day. Some of you, like me, are sixty two and single, and you think, I want to love again, but how is that going to happen? Plus, if you're you know, going through health stuff, who's going to love you? Then? So the you know a new person. So I just want to say to you that it takes great courage to age and to be alive in the United States right now. It takes great courage to get up every day every day and navigate the dangers of your own life and then that of your countries. And I want to give a big props to you. You're inspiring your people that I look up to, people that are able to turn the beat around and still find joy through adversity. I am trying to be one of those people. And this week, of all weeks, I have told the universe that I have to lay my health at its feet. I am out of control of it. If I have als, I have it. If I don't and I have something else, then I have something. Well, I have something else. The muscles are twitching, so you know, whatever it is I have. If the universe makes it fatal, it does. If it spares me, then I will continue to try to inspire and try to educate and try to entertain. But for you, in your life, I just want to tell you you're stronger than you think because you deal with this every day, whatever it is in your life, and you still manage to love others, to share community here on my show, and to be who you are. So congrats. I want to leave you with this. There was that shooting at the Florida State University, and I went off and said that you know things about it. There was a kid there that it was their second mass shooting. They were at park. That shouldn't happen in America. No one should be to mash hi am Prell. You want to be about to hurt anybody you tomorrow, joy anywhere be back Batman Time YouTube YouTube dot Com, Forward Slash Early Carrel that's my BAT channel.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corel cast done. Your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corel cast done. Your favorite streaming service.