Speaker 1: Welcome to Jeff j Just bizarre Adventure. The two dates still only aunt of my podcast. Did we find anymore?
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 3: We got them all taken down?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was. I didn't want to suggest that, but at several points during the recording of these episodes, I thought that's absolutely the right move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my lawyers in the case issued some takedowns.
Speaker 1: We're fine.
Speaker 2: That's why it's been so long. Actually, if we're just one of to a little inside baseball here, it took it took a while to destroy all the other shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. It does take a while to see that stuff. I really like to download new video game trailers and then upload them and then copyright them through YouTube system and then copyright claim other people who were talking about the trailers. That's actually you know, I don't I don't like to talk about this publicly, but that is a good majority of my business at this point.
Speaker 2: It's a fair and good faith practice.
Speaker 3: It's honest work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like I like to see it as like a victimless crime, at least like in terms of me, you know, yeah, the only person.
Speaker 3: The only person suffering is the sholders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, or anyone enthusiastic enough to talk about that media, but you know, I mean fuck them right, Yeah, when we start.
Speaker 3: A minute and a half ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, we are gathered here once again to talk about berserk. To my left, she is the leader of the heavy assault nights. It's Lucy James.
Speaker 4: Yes, except I'm the weakest one. So that's why I'm the leader, and I just tell all the other boys what to do.
Speaker 1: It's a good grift. To my right, it's the the the the struggler. It's two more.
Speaker 5: Griftiff, does that work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the famous that's the famous berserk line delivered in exactly the case. Give me, of course, your number one Corcus enthusiast. It's Jeff that's right.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, it's me once again, podcasting from the top of a mountain.
Speaker 1: I think, how are you wait?
Speaker 3: We discovered that you are not the number one caucus enthusiast.
Speaker 1: We may have discovered that.
Speaker 2: You know, I was really taken aback by that. I did not and could not believe somebody on the Internet, right of all places, was such a carcus freak.
Speaker 4: So for context, everyone, I am in the berserk subreddit. I enjoy you know, lurking, seeing cool things that people post, watching them have the same discussions over and over again.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I still Breddit, right, Breddit?
Speaker 4: And I noticed the other day and I popped it in our disc but there was someone with quite a sizable Carcus collection. And then John clicked through this person's posting history and uh, yeah, do you sure do enjoy some fan art.
Speaker 3: That's maybe not quite suitable for work?
Speaker 4: And I really wonder if we'd found Jeff's Burner account, but I guess not.
Speaker 1: That would be This was a little bit of a rabbit hole, this account from a few different directions. So when I saw the Corcus shrine, I was like, oh, clearly this is someone some some dude like kind of having a laugh, like this is an in joke between him and his friends. And I feel like I was proved wrong in every single part of that sentence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, extensively proved wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this was This was a very enthusiastic lady who is just ex extremely infatuated with Carcus, to the point that she has drawn some very provocative self insert fanner of herself a Carcus.
Speaker 5: And you know, I've already tried to have it, and it's not working.
Speaker 2: It's not working. I there's a body pillow. Uh did you not see the carcus body?
Speaker 4: Let me get that custom made. I have a mass effect body pillow. But that was an official BioWare Lucy.
Speaker 2: That's your own business, don't we don't don't have to air your dirty laundry out on this podcast. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I also have one of those.
Speaker 3: It was Garris.
Speaker 1: I was absolutely go, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. That's probably the only one that's acceptable. This person has, by my account, nine of those little carcus statues that I received mysteriously in the in the mail, presumably to enact some sort of ritual. I don't know, a caucus ritual. Envious perhaps, yes, because she has eight times the nine times the amount that I have anymore.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize there was this much caucus merchandise, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think, I just think it's all in this person's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have it all.
Speaker 4: Now there's there's another person who I follow on TikTok who. First of all, there's one person who's obsessed with just Randy Marsh from South Park and they have an incredible Randy Marsh collection.
Speaker 2: But that makes more sense than Carcus.
Speaker 4: No, the most obscure one I've ever seen is this girl who has a TikTok and she only collects do you know that jest from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's no way, sort of I've seen this movie. I don't know how your book go on.
Speaker 4: Just that guy and she has an like every single item with one.
Speaker 5: With the like purple mask, right, that's the one. Yeah, weird talking.
Speaker 1: So I was doing I was doing a table at con not that long ago, and a young girl came to the table and she, I guess she revealed her special guy and what it was, the Torturer from Fear and Hunger. And if you played Fear and Hunger, you know that that guy is barely in that game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is quite the niche to get into.
Speaker 1: And she showed me, like all the different arts she's had commissioned of this torturer. It was at least twenty at least twenty different pieces.
Speaker 5: There was a period of time where I was watching I don't remember which Star Trek it was. It was one of the new Star Treks.
Speaker 3: Oh it was, yes, what the hell was it? Called Discovery.
Speaker 5: I forgot Discovery. Yeah, but there's a character that is introduced at the very start who is perhaps the most incompetent character I've ever seen, but every character treats him like he's a terrifying, like military leader. His name's Takuma, and every scene with him is absolutely hilarious because everyone's like, the great and powerful Takuma is here, and then he comes in and just enacts the worst plan possible, and everyone's like, wow, he's incredible. But you can also like see pictures of him, just google him, and he's an interesting looking creature. But apparently he I think he came back after he was supposedly killed. But I was obsessed with this guy. He's so funny to me.
Speaker 1: Is he a little bit like King from One Man Tim? Is that that kind of deal?
Speaker 5: He's a little more present than King, right. I felt like he's like the main antagonist for like the first few episodes, and he sucks so bad.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, Jeff, you dropped a morsel before this episode began that I have been so desperate and curious to chase up.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Apparently Stace's in.
Speaker 2: That's right, folks. What Stacy watched these two episodes with me and was capital h fucked what like could.
Speaker 5: Not and and I gotta say the episodes were boning in it, and Stacy's op obviously.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. I mean there's some hot and heavy petting going on, which was funny because like when well, we'll get there, but like when when there's a moment where you're like, oh, it's happening right and I'm there seeing this for the first time, and she's just like, this is another day in Midland, you know, you know, what does she know? What does she have to compare it to? It took I would say it took like four minutes before she was like intrigued in a way because we watched We watched both together. I did no intention of watching it. She was just sort of sitting there with me and I was like, I'm putting this on. I gotta watch this. And we made it through the whole thing and she was like, wow, like this is I'm in I'm look and I think this is a really good, I don't know, better than other episodes, a really good moment to actually pop in even though there's only three left. After this, you do get like It was very easy. It was very easy to just like summarize everything.
Speaker 1: You know, certainly an interesting moment in all right, Yeah, it is, look like.
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the at the end of the day, it's like, yeah, the s Griffith guy, he's in his dungeon now. But he was like he was the guy and now he's just being tortured in a jail. But don't worry about him. Uh yeah, I mean it was It was really cool to watch her, not like she would have gotten up and left. I mean, like why did I.
Speaker 5: Say, yeah, why does your wife song like Colcus?
Speaker 2: That was that was harsh. No, she'd been like I'm not watching yeah like that, or like okay, I've seen enough. But she stayed. And what was it?
Speaker 1: Was it the romance bit?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was. It was the fucking It was definitely the tree fucking uh well, they fucked it out a tree.
Speaker 3: I thought I missed something.
Speaker 2: No, the setting, the setting was the tree. No, I think, like, you know, she was like, wow, look at this guy, look at this guts guy. And I was like, yeah, it's pretty impressive. And she's like this is his sword so big? And I was like, that's a big sword. Wait is the sword changing changing sizes depending on the scene. I go, perhaps because it's entirely possible, because it looks like it is. I know, it's a big conversation piece. A lot of people discuss that, or at least we do on the only berserk podcast there is. Yeah, it was really awesome to see and like she had a lot of questions and I like, it does seem crazy that the fifth to last episode is the one to get swept up in it. But there's a lot that you go through. I will say, at the end of the second where all like these monsters show up again and we haven't really seen monsters in a big way in a while. That was a bit of like alright, well yeah, yeah, you know. A lot of comments were like, man, they really take a long time showing facial expressions. I go, yeah, yeah, they definitely make a meal out of every moment possible. She's like, it's so dramatic. Oh my god, you get over there. She did, There is a moment I just want to put it out there. Now, we'll get to it. It's way deep into these two episodes. But when they get trapped in the cell, she was just like, well, that's bullshit. How come nobody was just like keeping watch? And again, we're not really cut from that different of a cloth, her and I are we because that's the same amount. It's the same kind of like criticism. I would throw back, how could you in this rescue mission not have someone or pipp it just out there keep him watched even though he does not open his eyes with emotion. Leader, I get it, I get it, I get it. And then I was like, I did say this. I was like before the reveal happened, I was like, oh, Stace, I wouldn't worry about that door on cue my man, just like pulverizes that. She was like, oh, oh he can do that. I go, yeah, he can do a lot of that ship. And then he runs up the stairs and just like what is happening? And I was like, yeah, he kind of just does this. He's good for you know, his his rage meter had filled up and then you just double click R three and L three and this is what happens the guts and it's just like, yeah, good he does that, So yeah, pretty cool. She's on board, and I think I'm going to get her to watch the last three here. That'll be fun. I know, listen, listener, John's eyes and teeth just wins in a way that gives me a lot of dread. Fills me. My dread meter is filled.
Speaker 5: I feel like you should get used to herring her say what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I say that. I mean, let's be clear too.
Speaker 3: He would be the woman you know.
Speaker 2: I knew when uh when Judo right when he gets back? Was that who got back to camp to see everyone? Gone? Right? No, that's that's Oh that's riker ricor isn't it records?
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, it's Ricked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's that legoless motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Sometimes irish, but not always.
Speaker 1: Just for that one, just just that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like because I'm like, oh no, these bandits like hung them up. That sucks. And then the reveal of like, oh no, it's just like a double faced squid monster.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this is is this what happens? That go actually, no, this is not really what happens. And I turned, I said, you should really read the manga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've become peak anime person.
Speaker 1: Now you should see you should see that. Though it is fucking horrifying. It's so scary, yeah, I I'd.
Speaker 2: Like to see that.
Speaker 5: It's extremely metal.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, Yeah, send me that next chance.
Speaker 1: You get, I will I'll have I will get it to you by the end of this podcast, thank you. But yeah, so a lot happens here. So we're starting off on episode I watched these last week, so I'm not one hundred percent remembering. Did we start off on episode twenty? Started off on twenty confession twenty cool. So we open up on the scene of Guts and Griffith about to face each other.
Speaker 2: Wait no, no, no, no, we're twenty This is twenty one.
Speaker 1: I think twenty one.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, when we start with Guts having had come back to say the band of Hawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's back, yes, yes, that's right, And so he Guts comes back and we're actually missing a character from this scene who I really love, called Salat, and he is I'm probably pronouncing that wrong. He is from the manga and he is just not in this version of the anime. He is in the film version, and he's very sick. But uh yeah, it's it was a bomber to remember that he's not in this version.
Speaker 3: Which one's here.
Speaker 1: He's the lad with the crazy whips, the brown. Yeah, and later later he made, he made, he gets a bunch of big mostly friends. Yes, yes, yes, yes, I just.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's in this scene, isn't he. I cantally forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And we actually there's there's actually quite a bit missing from the next couple episodes. But yeah, excuse me, I'm recovering.
Speaker 2: Oh, blessed, bless you, bless you, but bless you my child.
Speaker 1: Thanks Carcus, No, father, Caucus.
Speaker 2: I'm a man of manners. Another man who is a man of manner.
Speaker 1: Is guts, I mean a little. Yeah. It comes on the scene and just starts fucking murdering people. It's been a year since the Band of Hawk have seen him.
Speaker 2: And I have that right, Yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They keep saying that a lot a year, a year, and shit seems really bad. Corcus maybe waits zero point four seconds for the battle to be over to start shit talking goots just to himself, just just to kind of just yeah, he's such a bitch. Like I know, I'm supposed to like him to follow with the stick, but like, man, come on, the dude's barely been here forty seconds and he's just like save your ass fucking guy again. Yeah, saves his ass. Corcus, you're gonna you're making it real tough. You're making it real tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But everyone's delighted to see Guts. And it's more than like they're happy to see them see him again. It's like we can go back to the old days. Like there's a real sense that like, finally we can do it change casks. Casker's acting a very commander e and not like really reacting to the fact that guts his back aside from being kind of shocked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't it just me? Or does the does the art of the way he guts is drawn change here? Like in these last this episode especially, he looks way he seems a little he's a little more Yeah, yeah, I was. He was like they cleaned up some of the line work on the way he's animated, and he's a lot shocked.
Speaker 2: He's got like product in his hair.
Speaker 5: He showers like, yeah, he looks more like a hero now.
Speaker 3: He had an everything shower right full.
Speaker 1: Wash, excuse me, and everything shower.
Speaker 4: So and everything shower is what you do like once a week where you do a scrub like deep exfoliate, you shave everywhere. You put a mask in your hair to make sure it's like deep conditions you do like little treatments and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's in everything show.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's a deep clean of yourself.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, okay, I feel like most all my showers are deep.
Speaker 4: No, because if you ever tried shaving like your entire all your legs and all that stuff, it takes a while.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, you probably go through multiple saving my legs. I've never shaved my legs.
Speaker 1: I've had to. I've had to shave my legs for like tattoos and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess I shave my legs for my tattoos.
Speaker 5: I've never shaved my leg but I've had a large patch of hair from the middle of my leg removed, which was.
Speaker 1: That charity thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and let me tell you, it took a long time for that thing to grow back, a really long time. And I kept forgetting I had it, and I would wear shorts on like the underground and people just be looking at my leg.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Looks like I went to get a tattoo and bowled it.
Speaker 2: When I h for whatever reason. When I was younger, I just like was like, oh, I'll just have a goof here, And I shaved like a big line in my chest, like up.
Speaker 3: I'll just have a goof here.
Speaker 2: Who knows, And it took like years to fill it, Like.
Speaker 1: Years, What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't this happen to girls? Dude, shave my leg and that shit grows back in two days.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah me, anytime I shave anywhere, Yeah, it was back instantly.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So Guts is told about how so it's a pretty like you know, goods comes along chops and people. That's kind of the battle. It's a little more involved in the the other movie, but it's so fun. Afterwards, everyone's kind of sitting around and chilling, and Guts gets told the story about how the morning after he left, the band of Hawk were called out for like training maneuvers really early on by the king, only to be ambushed and attacked with a hail of arrows. And since then they've basically turned back into kind of not necessarily bandits, but like their renegades, they don't have a hole traveling from place to place, and it sucks. It's I feel so bad for these guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were just yeah, feet away from greatness and then they got attacked. Just the taste the hope is what kills you, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you notice how like tolerant guts is to everything Corcus says?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Corcus will be like, it's your fault, everyone's dead, you useless moron, and then will be like, is a fair point?
Speaker 2: Caucus cow there brings up a good point.
Speaker 1: And it's maybe the only time Goods is ever reasonable with anyone.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think he's internalized the idea that the loudest, the person's screaming the loudest is usually the weakest. Yeah, it's like you're nothing to me, your peace.
Speaker 2: It's it is weird. It is super weird. Why does he have such a long leash for him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think maybe a part of it is that Goods did originally kill two of Carcus's friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's been he's been holding on like guilt it sorry you go ahead time.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say. I imagine there's a little bit of empathy there because Caucus is God's rage focused, whereas Caucus is just rage on focused. They're both the same kind of cut from the same cloth, but one of them's figured out how to you the things that make him, you know, angry, blood boil, whatever it may be, whereas Caucus is kind of like pathetic in that he doesn't have the capability to do anything with that anger, like gods has. I think that's always been the kind of point of contention between them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next scene and we get the torturer and Griffith, and this is pretty rough.
Speaker 4: Made the torture look like a normal human rather than he's a disgusting monster guy in the Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the MONGI he's like a bulbous, little like potato of a man. But in this he's like.
Speaker 2: He's a vampire.
Speaker 1: Slender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like a slender vamp. You know, he's just I almost lost Stacy here, almost almost lost.
Speaker 5: Why was it poking the needles and.
Speaker 2: The branding and just sort of she was just sort of like I don't need She's like, I don't need to see this. It was like a cartoon.
Speaker 4: He a lot more I would I would go and say the Torch was a lot worse than the manga.
Speaker 2: In the manga, yeah, yeah, right, And that's when I said, wait a minute, don't read the manga, I said. I was like, at that moment, we're going.
Speaker 1: To come on some really interesting sections where you totally should and then totally shouldn't read the manga in the next little bit. Okay, yeah, this seems pretty rough. There's that one shot where you see Griffith's hands and for a second it kind of looks like he's wearing nail polish, like dark mail. Yes, like, oh that looks that looks sick, Griffith, you look so fucked. And then you're like, oh, oh no, okay, ah, those they're just hands with their fingernails.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fact the Torch says like, yeah, I'm so good at my job essentially, you know, just like keeping you at the very edge of living, inflicting as much pain as possible.
Speaker 1: And it's been that way for a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah a year, dude, What when you go to school for that? Like what do you how do you do you become that?
Speaker 3: And he's I don't know, he's just allowed to practice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean, you know, content warning way here, but like in the book and in the manga, yeah, he's like raped by this torture multiple times too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's not shown, but the torture like says it says something like, I've never been with someone as beautiful as you or something like that, and he flays him like he would just cut off patches of his skin. And so when he's actually found, he is kind of missing a bunch of his skin.
Speaker 5: Muchach.
Speaker 3: He is in much much worse shape than he is in the anime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In the anime, like he's still fucked up, but it is kind of like, oh, maybe he can walk it off at least for you think that for a little bit. Yeah, in the in the manga, like dude is a living corpse.
Speaker 5: Yeah. In the anime, it looks like there's been more mental torture, even though it's star because he's but yeah, but when he's reading him in the manga, it's like, oh no, he's been physically destroyed. How he ever even stand again?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Back at the camp, they as the torture also chucked away the behel it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh right, the nose egg that's gone now that's in the sewers.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: The nose egg. Like at this point, it's kind of interesting because it's it's been in the story so long and we still have no fucking eye idea. But it's not. It's just like, what do you think.
Speaker 5: I do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I will say they've not done a really and that's deliberate, but like you're not really left with any sort of ability to make an educated guess aside from like it's magic, right, like you know, I mean, I don't know, like it does seem to like Zod was like, yo, you got the fucking the red egg. That's important.
Speaker 5: Over here.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that since when I was in high school. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a boo boo bail it.
Speaker 2: That'd be sick. They you know, obviously this show would not start every episode with that freakish hand holding it right, like something's going on. But you know, I look, maybe it's all super backloaded. It is.
Speaker 1: We're at the end, well to the end of that anime, but in terms of the manga, like maybe less than a quarter all.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I you know, I don't know. I'm kind of I kind of go back and forth on it. I do wish we got more of more action with the bailet you know, oh you will, Okay, cool? So right now, it's just in the sewer. I mean, look, anytime there is I'll say this, anytime that thing is exposed more often than not, that's when we get all the monsters right, So certainly there's a correlation.
Speaker 1: There would seem to be seemed to be. So next scene we finally get like the proper reuniting of Kaska and Gouts. Well, I mean not right away, but there's a little little bit of tension, a little bit of friction in the beginning here, and that gas Cask kind of looks like she's trying to murder Goots. What just takes on the take on this scene just.
Speaker 2: Sort of stabs him in the armpit all bit a.
Speaker 3: Woman scorned, you know, that's a how could you do this?
Speaker 5: Where have you been?
Speaker 3: You know, sitting on the step you left me? Yeah, I had to clean up.
Speaker 5: Look who's back when? Well, ago.
Speaker 2: That stupid smelly idiot Corcus you left me with him. I get it.
Speaker 1: She's not wrong, And I think there's like a part of it as well where it's like, now that Guts is back, I think Cask is like really feeling it. She's like, that's a handsome man, and yeah, she can either lean into that or go the complete opposite direction, and so she stabs him with the sword.
Speaker 5: Of course, she's like, you look like you've had a deep, clean shower.
Speaker 1: I never understood that line until we've recorded today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, after she stabs Guts, casks like, oh, actually, I'm kind of happy to see your back, but also I'm gonna throw myself off this cliff. That's cool with you. It is okay cool, And then she does it.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, this is like a nice bit of closure your back. Now it's time for me to jump off this cliff.
Speaker 2: I said it like that.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just like waiting for you to come to the door so they can clock off.
Speaker 2: I saw this coming a mile away. Yeah, I was like, she's I was like, she's jumping totally. I was like, it's happening.
Speaker 1: Or is she Because she's caught last minute in one of those real like cuts that really pushes the boundaries of space time where yeah, like Guts is a good like five meters away from her, she jumps off. We cut and then he's right there.
Speaker 5: You know, the craziest thing but it is he's also still holding his sword, so he didn't like put his sword down so he could move faster. He's like, nor this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was very silly but funny. I had to laugh. Uh. They show her fall a great deal before.
Speaker 4: It's it's Liam Neeson jumping over the fence and taken. Yeah, it's it's like ten different cuts of him just jumping over a fence.
Speaker 5: It's incredible, back to back.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad he grabbed her. Right Where would we go? Although I'm going to say this, Okay, I'm going to say what Stace's getting careful, I'm just saying what she said. Okay, she said, this girl is not surviving this show.
Speaker 5: M hmm. Interesting What was her reasoning?
Speaker 2: He's like, you don't so Stacy always does this, you know. She She's always like, this is how they're going to do it. I don't character they're not saving this girl just to not have her die another time. Interesting is her position? That's her position.
Speaker 1: Okay, so watch it. Maybe I've talked about this before. Watching movies with Michelle is like watching movies with a tiny plot unraveling robot just every oh my god, like everything like the worst the worst feeling is there'll be like a twist in a movie and like I'm pretty okay. It's spotting that stuff, you know. But sometimes when we'll get me, I'll I don't kind of turn to Michelle like can you fucking believe this and the look of just oh you poor stupid idiot on her face.
Speaker 5: And Yep, that happened to me. Or watching one battle after another and my wife was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was like, how did you? Yeah, but like it's funny she was. I would loudly be like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's that's one of my favorite kinds of people to watch media with, though, you know, like, yeah, the reactors I have I ever felt, Yeah, the reactor. It's like every little thing is like and it's like, you want so fun.
Speaker 5: If you want to feel good about anything you've created that has the intention of like manipulating emotions in a viewer. She's incredible, Like you watch anything with her, like she's gasping during bake Off and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, and what do you think? Going about l after another?
Speaker 5: It's finely loved it. Such a good amazing, such a good movie.
Speaker 2: I got to watch that, dude.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sean Penn doing his best Vince McMahon, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Quick three hours of my life. By the way, don't be put out. Don't be put off by the runtime.
Speaker 5: Depends the wrong is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, too many rongins, too many rongans. But we also got a couple of writings in here, and we get a very long So after this Casca like kind of chills down, she kind of and I guess at this point she has no choice but to admit how much she cares about Guts, and there is you know, I'm not like a big like romance person. Not a lot of romance really gets me in media. These two get me the eye. Fum, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 5: Isn't She like she's very much talking ship to him as well. She basically says, I am I realized that Griffith doesn't give a ship about me, so now I'm in love with you and it's just like.
Speaker 1: What I think for me. It read more as just confusion of so long ago she cemented her life as I am here to serve Griffith. That is what I do. And it's more her trying to like justify to herself her feelings to goods towards Goots, because this is fucking everything up kinda. But there is also an element of it is like, yeah, I'm never gonna be with Griffith, and I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she's like I will never be anything to him. And then she like throws herself off the cliff and God is like, that's my girl.
Speaker 2: Time to swoop in.
Speaker 1: We get some two absolutely fucking gorgeous pencil drawings here. It's like one of those like scan like the where they kind of just pan up the drawing and one is of like Kaska looking wistfully off into the distance, and it is God, it's so gorgeous. I would love like that, Prince. And then finally they kiss and we cush.
Speaker 3: That's my tattoo, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you.
Speaker 3: Can finally know what my tattoo is.
Speaker 2: And I thought it was other other other people kissing. It's got I never really stared at it, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 3: On my thigh, so that would be weird. Thank you for not staring.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. H Yeah, that's that. Those are the reasons.
Speaker 3: No, I have that tattooed on my thigh. It's the two panels, one with it like.
Speaker 4: Shy and then the little kids.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing the sound in the music in my head now it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then they kiss and we get a very tasteful flashed white Yeah, fade back from white and they're both another. Oh my god, it's such a beautiful drawing of I think it's like maybe it's watercolors. I'm not sure, but it's naked on the ground kissing on a fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Very tasteful.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you if you would like to see what happens in between that during that flash of light, may because that is some that is some really great tender fucking Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, just at a curiosity. What level of detail are we talking here? Okay, we're definitely talking titty. Yeah, hey, we're always talking titty.
Speaker 1: We're okay, we'll not I think I think there's some like, yeah, you don't you don't see dick going into the vagin?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, could you be less? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: So do you remember do you guys remember like ten seconds ago when Jeff was like, so.
Speaker 2: John, so what are we here?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: Yes? But I you know, I was I was curious, like, is it like a soft core thing? Is it like? Yeah, that those are the words I was looking for it. But that's fine. I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I would say it's soft core. I I would say, like there is a tenderness and intimacy to it that I think is genuinely lovely. Like I think, I think doing a authentic, feeling, passionate sex scene is probably not easy, right, And I think that the Berserk manga does it fucking phenomenal. Hell yeah, phenomenal. Literally, who were the greatest?
Speaker 5: I was so like the kind of reflection of this image because it is the last time we saw him sitting like this. It was in a tree like this, but with his sword now.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, yep. Lovely, Yeah, very very lovely. So there's there's kind of some naked cuddling after this, just just noddling, as we like to call it noddling. And I I like this. I like the shout at the end where he just kind of leans down and kisses her, and like the rays of sun are coming in and the big tree. It's just beautiful. It's just really really lovely. We then get a scene. So I think I've kind of told this story before, but like the first time, I seah, I definitely have the first time I saw Berserk, it was the first two berserk movies and they're what the only supernatural thing in it was odd they didn't have the first episode. They just had this. And so when this scene kicked in with the two uh, the two guys cutting down a tree and there's like, oh, hard days work, but we can finish up there and yeah, the sky is red. And then they look up on the horizon and see a giant cobra man walking above the tree tops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: How did you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that reveal the cobra, you know, Like for me, I'm just I So it was funny because I was like, oh, Zod's back. Oh yeah, right, like what else am I supposed to think?
Speaker 5: Oh you think you thought that was.
Speaker 3: Back in general?
Speaker 2: In general? Yeah? Or no, I thought it was him the right they turned it like red.
Speaker 5: He is the same kind of like uh screaming as when Zo appears.
Speaker 2: So I'm under the impression that, oh, my boys, the immortal, the one true, the one true hero. Yeah, it was making his triumph and return. And then yeah, it's cool. It's fucking weird, It's cool. Yeah, but yeah, that's that's what I thought it was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We then get a short scene and the mission is clear. They're gonna rescue our boy Griffith.
Speaker 2: Mmmm as they should. And now it's in Ocean's eleven.
Speaker 5: Yep yep, basically snatch.
Speaker 1: We then begin episode twenty two, and I would say, this one's grim, This is a nasty episode.
Speaker 2: This one is an all timer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a good one for Stacey to watch.
Speaker 2: Like seriously, I know we're making like a joke, but like I was like wow, because you know, like every now and then, like I remember, there's like a Cowboy Bebop. She like sat in on and she was sort of just like, look, if there's no pregnant ladies in this, I don't want nothing to do with it. And I was like, wait, who s did that?
Speaker 5: Did she say that? Or did you say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 5: This isnt m only.
Speaker 2: Who's talking about Cowboy are talking.
Speaker 1: About recording the second episode of Cowboy Bebop. And then before before the podcast, Jeff comes on. He's like rubs his hands and he goes any pregnant ladies we got in this one. We're like, oh no, Jeff, that's not like that's not like, no, sorry, I think I think I think you've misunderstood. Uh what Cowboy Bebop is. It's not that's not like a common part of the ship. And then like, oh my godmer he just leans back to me, what are we doing here? Yeah my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are we watching this for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was that was surprising to me.
Speaker 5: That was that was. It was weird. But there is an anime. I'm sure I can recommend you that will share if you need it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna I'm actually gonna say thanks, but no thanks on the on a recommendation about pregnant people, fly your freak flag, yes, but no, but thank you anyway, who we weren't talking about being pregnant that we're talking about the mission to rescue Griffith. Yeah, what do you mean, let's go being pregnant. Griffith is pregnant with emotion because he is trapped in this jail cell and doesn't know what to do, and he is approached by uh, okay, the little guys from Bloodborne. Basically yes, yeah, they just come up and they're.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, Master Griffith, it's so and.
Speaker 1: They kind of like this and then it's uh, it's so weird.
Speaker 5: It's from software Reference of the week. Can anyone guess what it is?
Speaker 3: Is it that those wrong?
Speaker 5: The helmet that Griffith is wearing in his imprisonment is also available as one of the starting classes in Eldon Ring if you.
Speaker 2: Get, oh, I that's that is actually one that I can actually see and draw the connection to.
Speaker 3: And enjoy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every other messenger from yeah, who the little guys, the little purple guys, Yeah, the right guys? Was that real? Did that really happen or did he just hallucinate that? Jeff, Oh, it really does not matter, but yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we then get a very strange shot of a infinite hallway of weird windows that Griffith can see into.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mc eschery.
Speaker 1: Was actually a big inspiration for a lot of these scenes in the manga.
Speaker 5: Jeff, I've read that. Zach was an inspiration for Yes, I've also read that.
Speaker 1: And we get a we get the silhouettes of a couple of figures there look in the windows. Who knows what's happening?
Speaker 2: You but not me?
Speaker 3: You will soon.
Speaker 1: We didn't get a pretty fun scene in the graveyard, and this is like the rescue operation. It's Caska it's Guts, it's Pippin', it's Judo, and it is a them having formed a little cracked team here, and it's kind of fun because it's like it's Kaska becoming commander again and like ordering Guts, but also kind of acknowledging that there's shipped between them, and she's kind of like, I don't care what you feel about out me. We gotta do this right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then she's still just like I'll watch, I'll keep an eye on you, and then Judo is like, you know, even was.
Speaker 2: Like what are you guys?
Speaker 1: Fucking kind we kind of missed it in the last bit, But basically there is a bit where Judo is like, maybe you should go talk to Caska.
Speaker 3: Guts the ultimate wingman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like bring your sword.
Speaker 1: Yep, little Judo there, little Irish Judo. There is another I'll try and find. There's a really lovely panel here as well, where Casket is like bumping up against Guts like kind of like shut the fuck up, and it's it's one of my favorite drawings in the whole thing. And then yeah, yeah, it's just it's it's really lovely.
Speaker 2: It's great. I love it. I love their little uh Sealed Team six operation.
Speaker 1: Here here you know, sorry the oh stae. I wouldn't worry about that door line just kidding me.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 2: I was like, that door has gotten no shot. She's like, but Jeff, it's four times the size of any regular door. I said, Okay, okay, you.
Speaker 5: Know else's got time size of the regular version of it.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's it's just it's it's crazy that Goods didn't hit it and go damn it. I was ready for a door that was three times the size before.
Speaker 2: Before the four is insane trade that Okay.
Speaker 1: I found this. I found this in the form of a the drawing alike in the form of a bookstopper.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's like very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yep, It's just it's cute and Goods is that real? Like oh, like you know, you ever see like a dog get attacked by a small cat and it's kind of just like, well, what the fuck? That's yeah, it wasn't ye. So anyway, they continue down the dungeon and in pretty pretty quick fashion they come across well no. The next scene is basically everyone being hopeful and being like this we're back at camp now with the band of Hawk and everyone's hopeful. Everyone's feeling good, and the little Pippin's like, finally some good news and he sets off to get some water. And man, guys, this whole scene leeps me the fuck out.
Speaker 3: It's the eerie silence of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like even just the appearance of the we'll call her a fairy, she I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like is she in the manga?
Speaker 1: Yes, she is?
Speaker 5: She is, Okay, I don't know if you get as good a look at her as I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't think you do. I think they. I think they got her muddle from so she is. She comes into it more later in the manga, but they But even man, the animation for her flying around, she really, I don't know how to describe it. She really looks like a weird, gross moth thing like just swoop and it's it's just very unsettling, like that's not how that's not how birds move. And you know, whenever you see people flying in manga, it's usually that, but now she really moves like an insect. And it's just even though like her design is like very ethereal and very beautiful, it's like it's it's really unsettling something. And then little Pippin he hears the fires from the camp and he comes back and it's just quiet, like there's there's nothing there.
Speaker 5: It Ricket.
Speaker 1: It's sorry, not Pippen h Rickert. Yeah, you know, you're totally right.
Speaker 2: I knew what you meant.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jeff, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: And his body is being devoured by a massive slug monster and everything about how this is framed and how it's revealed, because initially you just see you just see him floating in the air and it's like you can't like, Jeff, I think you said earlier that you thought it was like bandits had strung him up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he just got strung up and he's like.
Speaker 1: Run yep, and no it ain't bandits. It's like the most fucked up uh slug monster you have ever seen.
Speaker 5: Software reference of the Week. Oh yeah, these they see how the the slug monster looks like it has two faces. Yes, it's got a very big intimidating face and a very small actual face. That's the same kind of inspiration for the basilisks in all the Dark Cells games. They're like these frog creatures of giant smiles, but if you look really close, the giant eyes are just for intimidation. The ess actually got a really tiny little face in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Oh weird. Okay, you see it's a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Look at it well because I see right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got that same little small face design big eyes, whereas this has like big mouth and small face.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Oh wow, that's the manga you just posted here. Yep, so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would suggest tracking down the manga art for this bit. It is I mean, look, Kintaro Muro is a complete master at what he did, and there are just many ways that the anime is never going to be able to keep up with what he does, at least reasonably, you know, and this this is one of them. This is just an absolutely horrifying panel and the way it frames Ricker and everything it is, oh, it is like, yeah, just just incredible. And like the lead up to this bit as well, because it's like a couple of panels of only seeing the guy upside down and then then like above him fades in the monster face and oh it's.
Speaker 2: That was cool. That was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we don't really know how a little ricker makes it out of this one.
Speaker 2: No, it does it even start to run? I guess he does.
Speaker 1: But we get a shot of the moth fairy girl and that is fucking weird. And then we see just more monsters than we have ever seen in Brazik. The camp is literally crawling with them, and fuck, they are all horrifying.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, it's just like circus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're crawling all over a big pile of dead bodies. And the dead bodies are all naked.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm here, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Why are they naked?
Speaker 1: Why are they naked?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 5: No? Comfortable?
Speaker 2: I guess they're easier to eat with no clothes. I don't know. Yeah, probably too much metal, i'd think, so, Okay.
Speaker 1: Notice back on a back in our little ocean Ocean's eleven operation, a tomb pushes open and the Princess's handmaids kind of meet meet our little group here, little rescue operation, and they take them to the Tower of the Torturer, where they basically have to go down to the bottom level.
Speaker 3: And then the sun never penetrates m.
Speaker 1: H deep and Griffith is also kind of having a weird vision slash slash hallucination here, and he uh, he is basically thinking about Guts and he's like, he feels like Guts is now the one who shines, and he feels like now he can feel that Guts is close, and he feels like Guts is going to rescue him and that now his life is in guts hands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a little bit of resentment there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like he literally says, like there's all these conflicting emotions like indignation, resentment, love, friendship, and it's just pregnant with emotions.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Yeah, there it is yep, yep, quota hit.
Speaker 1: And and our group finds Griffith and this is one of like the most I think upsetting parts of Berserk. This is like, this is the moment where you realize, like, oh, whatever this story was, it's kind of done now, Like, yeah, I don't I don't think we're getting goods and Griffith being Mary Knights again, yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or are probably not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But when you look, you're you're the one driving, so you you're saying, are They're never going to be the same again or are that you know the answer? So you gotta you gotta d M this and listen.
Speaker 1: Listen, Jeff, I'm putting on a show here. Yeah, I'm meant to chain the people.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting shotgun here and I want to make sure I get to my destination, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. So there's a couple of bits here that I just think HiT's so so hard, And one of them is when they take off Griffith's mask. You never really properly get a good look at what's underneath, but it's so whatever it is is horrible enough that they're like, no, casket, don't don't look at this.
Speaker 2: Yep hair Oh that was really upsetting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the bit that like kind of messes me up the most here is when Griffith kinda he wakes up a little bit. He sees Goots holding him, and he reaches the hand up and he puts it on his neck and it looks somewhere between a caress and a trying to strangle him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's like so weak, he's.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, yeah, he doesn't so he just says like yeah, and Goots doesn't even really notice this he's just you know, he can't even feel.
Speaker 1: Griffith is so weak goods can't feel his resentments. And I love some of the drawings of Griffith's face here, like it's just there's such turmoil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally vacant.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like he's feeling so much at once that it's all canceling it. It's it's great. And that's when our boy Torturer comes back. I don't think his name is actually Torture. I think Jeff's favorite character. Hey, his new favorite character. He will have a lot.
Speaker 2: Come on. Yeah, he's cool.
Speaker 1: I want to try and get a picture of him.
Speaker 3: From the actual, the actual.
Speaker 4: Yea, the actual manga version of him is so different to this okay, relatively normal looking dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I feel like someone looked at him from the manga and animator and it was like, I'm not drawing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he's got a little little little sack of torture or tools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's looking like you know.
Speaker 4: You know, are you guys familiar with big Ed from ninety Day Fiance? No, because that is that is the body shape, that is the neck to head, a big head.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, yeah, he also looks like Quasimoto Gus.
Speaker 2: Big Ed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, big Ed, I don't. I don't mean, like facially he looks like you. It's just the neck to shoulder thing, which is what I'm going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as someone who also does not have much of a neck, I can kind of see what's happening here, but I don't have Okay, mm, no one's ever said that about you, Lucy.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone sent me like a really out of not out of pocket, but like someone's selling like a wild Blue Sky over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I was like, excuse me, please, I'm.
Speaker 4: Taking about your neck ticking drive bys on my neck's my weekend?
Speaker 1: What can you say? What it was, Lucy?
Speaker 4: Oh, it was just they were posting a screenshot of something Dan and Jeff and Michael playing, and then it was like this girl with a super long neck and they were like, damn, this girl's like a bunch on Lucy James games and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, my neck is.
Speaker 2: I gotta look it up. I gotta look it up.
Speaker 1: So someone on Blue Sky recently it was like Wow, the new weird like AI filters that they do on YouTube thumbnails makes John's eyes look so like dead and lifeless, and to be like, no, those are actually.
Speaker 2: That's just my real life.
Speaker 1: That's that's just what I look like.
Speaker 2: You're saying, I looked dead, thank you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's when we have the one of the most one sided anime battles of all time, Gots versus the Door. And one of my favorite details about this is how the torturer he's like, well, to see you later, and he like pulls down a little slat.
Speaker 2: He's like, the guards and knights will be here any minute.
Speaker 1: Good mind smash well, time to go, spend the evening with a good book. Time to go mobile.
Speaker 2: Who put that bottomless pit here?
Speaker 3: Who thought I would have ever fallen in my own bottomless pit?
Speaker 1: It's a cathartic ass kill.
Speaker 5: It's really because he's out like he all his limbs are extended, the furthest they can go, and he just shrieks on the way down.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we needed one of these, Guts deserve one of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then a bunch of foot soldiers try and stop Guts and the card captain here there's the scene where he's Okay, this isn't the exact thing he says, but it's like he's like, well stop him, and then like, Guts just you know, just go through them all as Gouts does. And here's this line where he's like, oh, come on.
Speaker 3: Come on, everyone, please we train for this.
Speaker 5: Make me look bad.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. It's so awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know they're trying whatever they can. It's just a really fun scene of Guts swamping people off a bridge or off off a big spiral staircase into obligion. Yeah. Yeah, we get another bunch of nights with just basically these are heavy assault nights. It feels like it feels like they put a character in this for like like twenty seconds and he's like, I bet this Guts guy isn't that tough.
Speaker 5: This guy's also got a really rough neck to shoulder ratio as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a there's yeah, there's a strange shot in here where every night surrounding this dude is of a very brown persuasion.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, they copy it and pasted one dude.
Speaker 1: Really really weird because then in every other shot they don't look like this. But the shot is nineteen minutes and eleven seconds in listener, if you would like to find it yourself, and then like literally one cut later, we just have a bunch of whitey looking knights. It's one of those things I will never It's like a mystery that no one will ever solve why it.
Speaker 5: Feels like it feels like a bad understanding of lighting in that moment because you're pretty far away. So yeah, so you're far away. But I think they're trying to show like how it's dark first of all, and the commander is like ahead of all the others. But I just don't think it's a very good shade of skin color to use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's a it's a weird one. But so anyway, Guts molds through these men. Uh he gets a little tired at one point, and they're like, oh he's tired, thank god, and that it changes literally nothing.
Speaker 5: Also love how.
Speaker 4: He wave have to wave with their own men at him, and Guts is like okay.
Speaker 5: I also love how he kills the commander guy instantly, like as he before he's even finished his sentence. He's like killed him and moved on.
Speaker 1: Yep, the band of Hawk escape Pippen, Big Old Pippin is carrying Griffith on his back and they escape back into the tomb from whence they came, and we get another little scene where they kind of pause, they gather themselves and the Kaska wipes some of the blood off guts, and we see Griffith see that and get an all time fucking Griffith shot where that same like murderous eagle eye is stearing out the helmet at Kaska and guts and god damn it is chilling, piercing, piercing yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but reinforces what he was thinking about right, like he feels that cuts is now like shining. He's the main character. And if it wasn't clear enough, the woman who he knows is obsessing over him now is expressing that same kind of warmth towards someone else. He's probably like, Oh fuck, I am really.
Speaker 3: Washed, I really have lost everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna just drop it here because I don't know if we'll talk about it in next episode. But there is an entire battle and character cut out of the anime here. Many suspect because it's just too fucked up and weird. We're totally missing the character of wild.
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh yeah, yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wild is up until very recently he was only in the Mangave. I think he was added back into the anime version of the movie and Wild is a law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably for the best that he got cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was never my favorite part of the story for sure.
Speaker 4: No, well, I think I think maybe within the context of what's gonna happen, we'll talk about him in the next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just a gross karacter, not gonna search, don't not gonna do anything, spoils some stuff.
Speaker 1: And that is where we leave our adventurers. They have escaped, Griffith is rescued. Everything's going to be all right. Guys.
Speaker 2: This episode, these two were tremendous.
Speaker 1: Say that, Jeff, sounds like you're I would say like, I think in general you have enjoyed Berserk, maybe a little more than I thought you would, But it sounds like over the course of it it has very gradually dragged you in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it did a lot of good work, very fairly quickly.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you can't shake good storytelling just then, that's what this is here, really strong stuff. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I love its excellence. And with that close out another episode of Jeff, Jeff's bizarre Adventure.
Speaker 5: Let's go coming the next.
Speaker 2: Time, we're going to do the last three Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next time we are doing the final three episodes of Berserk. So it will be episodes twenty three, twenty four, and twenty five, and.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a good time.
Speaker 1: It's it would be a good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please look forward to goodbye.
Speaker 1: Okay, at last, James Games, working people find you.
Speaker 3: Right there, at least a James Games Tomorrow's.
Speaker 1: Saying, working people find you tomorrow. Hege on everything, Jeff, where can the people find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me a giant bomb on blue sky wherever you like, come say hi that it'll be all yes.
Speaker 1: So you can find me pretty much anywhere if you google I patchool. I'm sure friends, we'll see you next time.