Speaker 1: And we're live. What's up, y'all? Is h w O and the w w O the Waters World Order and h h w O the Hudson World Order. What is up? I finally did it. I finally scored five scratch tickets and we're doing lottery tickets right now with Jacob Waters. I want to say thank you to Jacob letting me use his his uh his stream yard on this. If you guys want to tip the stream, it's in the thread there. Plus it's also dependent comment Jacob. You ready? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready when you are. Why don't we separate? Why don't we separate them? We'll do them one at a time, pull them off, pull them off the thing and more so, So, what do you gotta do to win these ones? What's the goal on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The match? The number? The winning number?
Speaker 2: Here we go, dad, show me that. So put the card up real quick, let's see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's number nine. We gotta do number nine.
Speaker 2: So what do you so? What do you gotta get? What's the goal?
Speaker 1: The master? The match's four right here with the number.
Speaker 2: That they're okay, so the matching number is nine. You gotta match?
Speaker 1: All right? Here? We go sorry if I'm doing that, that's my first time doing this.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that? Appreciate everybody tuning in.
Speaker 1: Seventeen?
Speaker 2: What if this is the day that we all watched when Jake became a millionaire right in front of us. That was not it could be never know.
Speaker 1: Loser?
Speaker 2: Hold it up, let me see it. Let's check it out. So your winning number is nine, you got seventeen. What's the other one? What's the one next to the seventeen? I couldn't see that one? Twenty five, twenty five? SHOT's date?
Speaker 1: Twenty five, twenty four, ten, and twenty one. Okay, that's a loser.
Speaker 2: Does the back say anything about a second chance one? Some of them?
Speaker 1: But I got she's got an okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a little thing on the bottom of it, Jake, the one that you just showed me, and you can scratch that, and you can scratch that off. So hold on to these old ones. Maybe you can get a second chance on them too.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the next one.
Speaker 2: Light hold on, h what's the winning number? We need? Twenty two, twenty choose the number this time.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna win two.
Speaker 2: X ooh where dang? Okay?
Speaker 1: I'll let I'll let her know about it because she's got to turn them in.
Speaker 2: So what's that? So what's that one like? Is that a two dollars one? Then you want?
Speaker 1: This is the one dollar one? What's up? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Ifebs? Thanks for being in?
Speaker 1: All right? First few? I had rotel today.
Speaker 2: By the way, rotail?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 1: Like? Cheez oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, never heard of it? Losers, losers? What's the winning number on that one?
Speaker 1: Nineteen twenty, nineteen ten, three four?
Speaker 2: Okay? How many we got left? Two more war anybody that's watching. Thanks for the six people watching. We got two more tickets to go to see if Jake becomes a millionaire in front of us, or maybe he wins one hundred bucks, who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one, I'm gonna have to chick. I'm gonna have her check him. I'm gonna have her check them to see if, if if they are.
Speaker 2: Anything extra. Yeah, wait a minute, did you show everybody the cool coin you're using? Oh?
Speaker 1: Flow the claimer Ted, I'm using Ted's coin.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, it's looked pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I all right, this is a little loser six five, five, twelve eleven eight.
Speaker 2: Right, fingers crossed seven people in the build. Come on, everybody see it. Le's see it.
Speaker 1: All right. Numbers five, eleven, fourteen, nine, six seven.
Speaker 2: Dang, that was a close one too. I always get I always get riled up when there's one white one number right below and white right below it, I mean above and below to see.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give them back. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're back, all right, I'll wait for you, manute. So, yeah, we're with Jake today. You get some scratch offs. You got the I think he got one two times winner. He's trying to get some trying to raise some money for his uh, his scratchhops that he did today. I hope everybody's doing well. Appreciate everyone stopping in. I don't know how long this dream is gonna be, but maybe if Jake's up for it, we'll go a little bit longer and I'll I'll open up an open panel or something if he's in the mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Yah, mm hmmm h m hm. As I said, this is the first time I've actually ever seen Jake do scratch drops to the best of my knowledge, so definitely at first.
Speaker 1: M h hey, So I went to talk to her about it. Yeah, made two bucks.
Speaker 2: Nice, I thought the two times one was two bucks. He made two out of the two out of the five.
Speaker 1: Yes, here's the thing. She She says she could have bought more, but she brand out of cash. She no worries.
Speaker 2: We'll show everybody if you can leave a tip and cover the cards tonight, man, we'll do another another card grab Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys and guys and and and the thing is is like this is and I'm doing this because number one that was my first time. This is I actually have this one. Be pause. I have another one. I have another one that I got from uh, from Rocky Mountain scratcher a Rocky Mountains.
Speaker 2: That means it's good luck because the only one, the only one that you've used so far is that one, and you got a winner out of it. So what do you what are you up to you right now? After you're uh, after we get done with these scratchers, you feel like hanging out for a bit. You want to do a live We're doing a lot right now. No, I know, do you want me to do like an open panel or something?
Speaker 1: And like some people, I'm okay right now. I just I just wanted to I just wanted when I got this. Here's the thing. I just want to say this, gamble responsibly please.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: Gamble what you don't have. You know, there's some good scratch channels on here, Blue Eyes, No Want, the famous Ted Rocky, Rocky Top Scratcher, the Rocky Top, A lot of these guys they do it. They do it and they teach you how to do the business do the scratchers.
Speaker 2: Nor is pretty good too. I've always watched Nor the Stock Explorer do it as well.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say that I got those tickets and they're they're legal in my state there. That was from the lottery. That was from the Mississippi lottery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to be of age to get them. No miners, miners scratch Ye.
Speaker 1: The thing is is like I see people all the time like say, oh, Jake is just doing this to get views and stuff. No not, I'm just trying them. Yeah. I just want to say thank you Jacob. Oh you're down kick take up gmut it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yes, I am my kick kicking kicking YouTube right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I just want to say thank you Jeff for letting.
Speaker 2: Me do this on his channel here anytime, man, You're always You're always welcome. If you ever need any extra hours or if you want to start up a stream, just let me know when I can. I can help you out. Thank you, even if you don't want me on it, even if you want me to hang out in the background and you don't want me to be on it, if you just want to stream it to yourself, you can do that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do appreciate that you do this every time, that you always be your supportive to people.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I just think it's silly that a lot of people aren't able to stream anymore because stream Yard is charging a lot of money or other companies discharging a lot of money. So I'd rather I'd rather foot the bill well, and I'd rather put I'd rather put the bill and see people's stream more.
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, and I also want to say thank you to anybody that showed up to the stream. Jake. Jake was really nice enough to do this, and it's his I'm using his I'm using his stream laps stream Yard to do this. And then I do appreciate that, guys. I wish that people that I wish people who who know the business, people don't know people know the business people knows it's hard. Someone's oh, it's the We.
Speaker 2: Have just just to like and subscribe little logo on there, yeah, right under right under the Jake Cudson, So everybody knows to subscribe to Jake Hudson.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to end, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Wrap this up. Thanks everybody for tuning in, and uh, we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Take her my live later.
Speaker 2: I might be if if you want to go live or something, but I didn't have a plan to go live. I'm just uh, I just came alive because you were on. So yeah, appreciate everybody, and we'll talk to you.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon, all right, and we're Claire. Yeah,