Speaker 1: It's eight o'clock. Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Van Crysto Radio Theater, which brings you each week great radio shows.
Speaker 2: From the past.
Speaker 1: Tonight gang Busters.
Speaker 3: Gang Busters presided in cooperation with police and federal law enforcement departments throughout the United States, the only national program that brings you authentic police case history.
Speaker 1: A great reminder to stay tuned to the end of tonight's episode for a very special contest and announcement. And I'll enjoy tonight's presentation on Van Crysto Radio.
Speaker 4: Theater gang Busters for examp Lewis Jay Valentine, former commissioner of the largest police force in the world, who will interview by Frosty Lieutenant Tom McGrath, Chicago Police Department, Retired Commissioner Valentine.
Speaker 5: Lieutenant mcgrass iin know wins Urban.
Speaker 2: Terrorized the Midwest four years.
Speaker 6: Yes, Commissioner Valentine, the win sulurban crime was a big business for other sort thousands. He went there for millions. Urban was so cunning and so daring that on one occasion he was able to rob hundreds of families of their life savings at one blow.
Speaker 5: And that's tonight's case, Lieutenant McGraths, where would you like to begin a few.
Speaker 6: Months ago, in Chicago's Commissioner, a slender, wiry man named Blue Morgan was keeping an appointment in a large gymnasium where prize fighters exercised and trained.
Speaker 7: I j been waiting long last time you guy here Morgan, Urban's getting them passion this time. He wants everything set and perfect and no more excuse. Everything's okay now, Joe, I got it all figured like Urban ware took enough time, and he wants a clean job. Joe, it takes time. He okay, Clime Evan in the back loom here and yeah, he's getting a rub down.
Speaker 8: He's going.
Speaker 2: Morgan says, it's off, said Urban Hi Evans, Philip Morgan.
Speaker 9: It works.
Speaker 7: What are you awake? Try to rub down guy? Ah, he's stepping dumb looking. I'm a frump man. I can't take no chance and tell me.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 2: Okay, I tell you that's enough rubber McKey see he can't look.
Speaker 7: I'm a nether sky okay, Joe send Mickey.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey Mickey, Urban Yas that's enough robbing for now.
Speaker 8: You should come back later. Yeah later, okay, Morgan, I just look like that.
Speaker 2: It's an easy marker in order to be two hundred grand. I told you to find out about the burglar alive.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 2: I did well. No burglar alarmed.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: Well that's what took me so long. Like I told you before, the place looks like a business office. See, but they got a big fault with a tin door. Some people don't like to keep money in a bank, so they rent safe deposit boxes from this office. They got hundreds of bucks. Honey, you know there ain't no burglar aligned. They got a watchman instead. He lives upstairs over the office.
Speaker 2: He and him house.
Speaker 7: I make friends with the guy. See, we take a walk, have a couple of years, and before you know it, I got to lay out of the whole form, the same as if he handed me the blueprint.
Speaker 10: There it'll be a sin cherman.
Speaker 7: You could drop a bomb in there. Nobody here.
Speaker 2: Why if not the doctor there's his office in the second floor.
Speaker 7: He's the only one upstairs besides the watchman.
Speaker 2: In case the doctor.
Speaker 7: Sure even let the dog examine me. You got nothing worry about again, it goes home every night. You gotta do the job.
Speaker 2: It is, Yeah, wait Friday.
Speaker 7: Night, then I guess I'll blow out of town for the weekend.
Speaker 2: You'll want your ten percent to do a piece of work for it? Well, you late some ready. You gotta put this watchman on the spot. We don't know him, but you're the one who's gonna do it.
Speaker 7: So I can't come up to my neck now if I put the thing on that watchman a couple hanging on me.
Speaker 2: Sure, like I say, is you know it's good for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. When does the watchman make his round at the wolf?
Speaker 3: Every hour?
Speaker 2: On the nose? Takes some fifteen minutes. He carry ten bucks. Yeah, he punches at the price station. What do you do after he makes his round?
Speaker 7: It takes a walk, maybe for forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: But look at that, And you gotta have that watchman that toes. I figure it'll take three hours to open the vault and track the lock boxes inside. You gotta make the watchman's round him in the alarm orger. I'll take care of that of him. Meanwhile, I don't want the I nose the cops spotting at Jimmy Dawes. So we go in with the watchman's keys, and we keep the watchmen where he can.
Speaker 1: Do no damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I see a point, but why you night you'll take a walk for that watchman at ten fifteen when you get to the corner drug store, go into a cigarette eat the watchman standing in the corner. You the boys go handle with these hairs from there on, just you have the watchman outside that drug store.
Speaker 7: See, well, I hope you didn't mind walking down there by the drug store.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so it's me. It's long as girl walking. It's okay, you know, walkings.
Speaker 11: Wire like being a night watchman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you can go out prayer, you know, between ride.
Speaker 7: Well, I just wanna step in here for a minute. Okay, let's go Uh no, no, I all I want a cigarette. Yeah you wait here.
Speaker 8: Let that'll wait time.
Speaker 2: To figure But don't need figurette myself.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well, uh okay, what do you talk?
Speaker 11: I'll get a knowledge and I couldn't let you do that.
Speaker 2: I'll come on.
Speaker 7: When the pack of right, just stay here a minute, I'll bring it to out, okay, okay with me.
Speaker 8: M m.
Speaker 2: Mmm mmm.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: I means we dropped the key and the curve back there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we wondered that you hold a match while we look for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess so think I got a box. I'm at some place here in my pocket and fly say had right here? It's a sure if the second hours like a match?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 2: Yo, got called? Hold him up? Out here comes the car, alright, keet him in the car?
Speaker 9: Question, okay, step on a head for the vault.
Speaker 7: Look at that thousand a gold mine.
Speaker 6: Look at all them rings and things.
Speaker 7: Come on, we kind of play with a crack fox.
Speaker 2: On a hall. I might see him right.
Speaker 6: Uns with all the boots.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Ivan, I mere you find cracking and boxes. Boys, I like to see what Ervan wants? Did you ever see so much? Do Ivan's gonna be the biggest hall anybody ever got? H What time?
Speaker 7: Is the girl so much?
Speaker 2: One? I'm ting another round with the watchman's time point. Yeah, I'll take care of him. I'm about to watch them.
Speaker 7: I just check him. She won't wake up for hours. When it does, it'll take him a week on top, I have.
Speaker 2: A perfect Joe perfectly all right. Hurry up, you guys, get the mask boxet open, we get knock.
Speaker 11: Looks like whoever booke in the VI volt made quite a hard, doesn't it. Sac I'm telling you how much, Captain Rodgers, what a man?
Speaker 2: Look at it?
Speaker 11: Mortgage papers, registered bonds, heir loom, everything they couldn't use, thrown it all over the place, say, left this behind. Imagine what they took with him? And he finger prince side a lot of print. Captain Rodgers, did you check that watchman story? Yes, sir, I'm sure he's in the Claire, but he's always got to work with Right now.
Speaker 2: Somebody kissed this job perfectly. Yes, they knew.
Speaker 14: Every corner like a book right now at points to the man and the Watchman took a walk to the guns show we just before the robbery.
Speaker 2: And what's the Watchman have to say about this man?
Speaker 1: He's given us a.
Speaker 6: Pretty accurate description.
Speaker 7: But it could ThReD a.
Speaker 11: Thousand suspects, all right, But then they're questioning everyone in the neighborhood sackings. Maybe if someone else knows this Fingerman meantime, I'll get an nestmate of the loot. I hate to think of the figure when it gets totaled.
Speaker 2: Not playing them wings and thinks, Joh, I'm trying to ask joy boy what I take? How much urban how much? Let me check the figure now, let's see currency, coins, negotiable bonds, jewelry eight thirteenth, twenty two thirty eight sixty twenty four mm, how much urb and how much? That's the second moion man ey think of us three hundred grand? Take another look, Jill see hunts. Oh, three thousand thousand. You're a kidding now that's the total? Three million bucks? Yeah, three million, Well, it's a couple of thousand, that's all a Jewish I didn't think there was that much doe in the world. It was, and then ten nuxes and we got it. Yeah, you don't jump out of me. I'm dreaming about spending my crut. I just told I wanna talk about when your may. That's already settled. Hooks Joe, A three million dollars score makes this doda out of stuff in the country, So so we can't let the boys push it out too freely. Oh my idea is everybody takes fifteen grand apiece and we pack the rest away into a cool sou Oh packed it away. Who's the boy kill? And I take care of the money until we split the balance. Ah, No, iban on, you think I'm crazy enough to blow up with all this doughor the boys to cut my head off and I'd play there with that shoppers the night Kanye. So it's settling. Each takes fifteen down and I packed away the rest. It settled.
Speaker 7: I been, But don't forget what I say about the darpest knight. Yeah, so he may rather little punk more than he had the right dope. You gotta give him credit here Morgan's.
Speaker 2: Then in case in this job it's ten percent. You know what ten percent of three million is? See hundred grand? So what's a hundred Dollarsand it's a lot of though more than we expected from the whole job. He earned it. Ah, what business of punk like Morgan got for three hundred sizement? It's danger for him. For uh. He tossed that door around and get picked up. Cops make him singing, we fly. You can't spend no three million in jolly yet, so we give 'em Tayn. We ain't give him nothing, Joe, he frunt man, and sooner or later the cops are lavenue. When a coper says, bore a punk like Morgan singers, you mean we gotta give him the business? Yeah, pick but make sure it's a clean job. Morgan's out of town. I'll step up ber Allaway. We'll be back Monday for a split. You and a boys have seen it. He get it between the eyes.
Speaker 6: Not twenty four US at Urban Rubb Devout Commision Valentine. He was planning to dispose of the weakest member of his gangs.
Speaker 5: Lieutenant mcgrant. We're all anxious to hear what happened next to the Thuring Eights.
Speaker 1: We'll returned to tonight's episode of Gangbusters on Van Cristo Radio Theater in just a few moments. In the recently completed tenth annual Francis W. Hatch Awards competition sponsored by the Advertising Club of Greater Boston, Van Cristo Associates won first prize for Excellence in Radio Advertising. This highly coveted award was given to Van Kristo for the agency's radio commercials for the books The Military Industrial Complex and The Same Sects, published by Pilgrim Press. We're sure the many listeners of Van Cristo Radio Theater would like to hear these prize winning commercials. Last week, we played for you The Military Industry Real Complex. Tonight we'll play the same.
Speaker 15: Sex Alabama two to ten years, Connecticut thirty years, about thirty seven percent of all males have had at least one overt homosexual experience.
Speaker 2: Georgia.
Speaker 11: Homosexual is undesirably discharged from the army.
Speaker 2: We notified a.
Speaker 10: Local police main the same sex. The term homosexual is dehumanizing, the minimal easily murdered. If that's full of humanity?
Speaker 7: Five years or both the old bars, Well, it's a sexual market.
Speaker 2: If you know what to watch, bar in a.
Speaker 15: Gay bar seven to twenty vermon I.
Speaker 7: Love You five two the same sex, the same.
Speaker 10: Sex, the same sex. An appraisal of homosexuality. A Pilgrim Press paperback now playing at your local bookstore.
Speaker 15: One to five Idaho, five years to life.
Speaker 1: The commercial You've just heard was one of two which won for Van Christo Associates first prize in the tenth annual Hatch Awards competition for excellence in radio advertising sponsored by the Advertising Club of Greater Boston.
Speaker 4: All back to Gangbusters and Commissioner Valentine, Lieutenant McGrath went some Urbans had given instructions to his gang to murder Lou Morgan, the man who led Urbans for the three million dollar Loop.
Speaker 5: What's happened next.
Speaker 6: Well, Chicago detectives questioned hundreds of people commissioned Valentine to uncover even the smallest lead to the man who cased the vaute for the gang. One of those questions was the doctor who had his office above the vault. Campton Rogers went there.
Speaker 11: I remember every detail, doctor, if, I said, the night watchman has told us he first met this aspect in the hallway outside coming out of your.
Speaker 14: Office here about ten days ago.
Speaker 11: You see about van doctor, The watchman said, he was wearing a plaid shirt, but now.
Speaker 2: Where a thicker? Do recall him? Good?
Speaker 14: Let me look back at my record.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 11: Here every sect in jail, Miss he'd use a phony name, and certain this is the man.
Speaker 2: He examined him thoroughly.
Speaker 14: He complains of feeling sick. Was he or I could find nothing wrong? Hypochondriac type?
Speaker 11: For tell me when you were examining him, doctor, did you notice anything about him any peculiar scars, a mink.
Speaker 14: Whre he did have a testoo, bathing beauty tattoo where the year lift four? I noticed a tattoo while taking.
Speaker 11: His boat any other match?
Speaker 2: Doctor?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 14: And that predicted me?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 11: How about his teeth, uh are called several moorers missing.
Speaker 2: He wore a dental breed perfect perfect. Thanks very much.
Speaker 14: I hope I've been helpful, Captain.
Speaker 11: Doctor, you don't know how helpful you've been. This was a professional job. Man Vove probably have records that tattoo, the appendectmy scar, and the missing teeth are distinctive. Pool they may lead us to these criminals.
Speaker 16: Identification Bureauner. Captain Rogers have checked cross file system for known criminals with one bathing beauty tattoo, two appendectomy scar, three missing molars and detal bridge results seven known criminals answering general description and having those marks. Sending these criminals records to your office.
Speaker 13: And once.
Speaker 11: I asked you two gentlemen to come here the police headquarters to look at some pictures.
Speaker 6: Yes, doctor, will you.
Speaker 11: Please sit on one side of that table and the watchman I'm the other. H I have here seven photographs. Doctor, I'm going to hammond you first. It's the man who visited your offices in that group and pick him up.
Speaker 2: Cherfol m.
Speaker 14: Here, captain this one.
Speaker 2: Mm alright, don't just make a note of that number. Thank you. Doctor.
Speaker 11: Now I'm going to shuffle these same pictures of it in Hamden.
Speaker 14: To the watching.
Speaker 11: Yes, now see it's the man who went walking with you on the night of the robbery. Is any one of these seven men, yes, by take your time's it's this one, captain. I have known him anywhere.
Speaker 2: I swear it is. If you've been that photograph for.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm number four, five, six eight two Lou Morgan. It seems you, gentlemen agree.
Speaker 12: I know him.
Speaker 11: I know him, and thank you, gentlemen for your cooperation. I less signed the entire robbery and burger required to get a line on this Lou Morgan at once.
Speaker 2: Well even yeah, Lou Morgan.
Speaker 7: I just got back to town Ivan.
Speaker 2: He was this good idea good nothing.
Speaker 7: He was in seventh figures. Yeah, so what terrific my commission? Ready, Evans?
Speaker 2: Not for a big chunk of dover your Morgan, I get.
Speaker 7: Ten percent of you gonna pay off?
Speaker 2: Sure, Sure, I'm gonna pay I say, how about coming around tonight? Boys will be here boys, Yeah, we're playing a little party. Party.
Speaker 7: I don't know party, Evan.
Speaker 2: Don't you want what's coming?
Speaker 7: Do I know how you wake up? I'm not doing ain't coming around?
Speaker 2: I said, coming around here? Morgan, or I send the boys.
Speaker 7: No, no, I I don't want to nice for my back, let me pay, wait, let me pay?
Speaker 2: Hop what up?
Speaker 7: Bargain?
Speaker 2: Wait a, you're inside.
Speaker 13: Hop p u bargin.
Speaker 11: Push the door in.
Speaker 14: Okay, you don't seem.
Speaker 7: To be here, poset.
Speaker 2: Keep your gun ready?
Speaker 14: Okay, Morgan, come out of that closet.
Speaker 4: Or will shoot through the door?
Speaker 7: I will? We don't tell us, tell lets keep the door. I want to, don't want to. I want to. I don't want to. Please, don't want to die? Tell I don't want to. Let Okay, Hello are you?
Speaker 2: Who are you? Guys?
Speaker 7: He didn't send you? Take your copy?
Speaker 11: Yes, Morgan, we're a police officers. What were you saying about urban heaven ven?
Speaker 7: I don't know any such guy.
Speaker 11: No, Well, you told us what we want to know, Morgan. Take him downtown side.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Pie the bad news for the urban Yeah, what we want to get, lot Morgan. The cops got there first on ar They hooked out.
Speaker 2: To you gotta move fast round a ball of boys having the hotel at seven on each of them. It's full of the balance of the doll and blow. As soon as Morgan's sings, Char cargo's not going to be so healthy.
Speaker 11: Dog In Thompson speaking, it is Captain Rogers shargon. You get any more out of.
Speaker 16: Morgan, dodget Captain, but he'll talk in time.
Speaker 2: We can't wait.
Speaker 12: Charging.
Speaker 11: As soon as word of Morgan's red spread that gangs scattered the four winds the Loop.
Speaker 16: With them, we'll get Urban. Captain will work day and night until we do.
Speaker 11: And it's important to we cover the loop too.
Speaker 2: Charging.
Speaker 11: Hundred of people have lost their life saving Now you check every place Urban has been changed. Couldn't carry three million dollars around with him, must be hidden out someplace.
Speaker 2: Find it? Okay, Urban, wake up? Hey, Hey, what are your Urban?
Speaker 12: Joe?
Speaker 2: H I have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I brought the boys along. He took this little room sixty miles out of town. Didn't think we could find your hands.
Speaker 2: Guys, you got this all wrong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was supposed to show up at the hotel at seven o'clock three days ago. Instead you took the dough.
Speaker 2: And stn't telling you. Joe, you're wrong. I ain't got the dough.
Speaker 7: Remember Urban, I said I'd be the guy with the sharpest knife.
Speaker 2: Hop for getting too close to me, trying to reach where's the dough? Urban? He plays it always.
Speaker 14: Where where is it?
Speaker 2: You'll get your end of time?
Speaker 7: We want it now?
Speaker 2: Where's the door?
Speaker 16: Urban?
Speaker 2: If I tell you you grab this three minute and take a walk with my split.
Speaker 15: Where's the door?
Speaker 5: Urban?
Speaker 6: He's kid, good.
Speaker 1: Way, what is it?
Speaker 2: My boss? Is this Marborina? You ate Urban?
Speaker 7: We just stolen for time, alright, but we want that dough quick. Gotta work our boys, make him tell us where it is. No, no, no, boy, I tell you, Joe, we shouldn't kill living to give a handsom a dove. He wasn't lying about the door being up here in this attic, but a pipe.
Speaker 2: Be sure after that work god we gave him. Urban wasn't telling no life. Uh oh, June, June, you're the boss them any home?
Speaker 7: Alright, you guys when we go in the attics, no noise, no lights, The does in a tin box under the floor by a pipe. Now, I don't want myself cut to pieces and dumping at dicks like Urban, So we split the dough right hair, Okay, Okay, maybe open the door poiet.
Speaker 2: Now that's the corner over there at the crowbarry Yeah, shot four? Sorry Joe showing up the floorboard. Easy now, oh h you see you Joe say no, we shouldn't have not enough yet?
Speaker 7: See what did I tell you?
Speaker 2: Here it is?
Speaker 7: And help me get the box. I'll s what I said.
Speaker 13: No, right, we'll turn them right, nobody turn him on. Put your hands up, everybody, we'll hop it.
Speaker 2: Keep him up.
Speaker 11: Your trusts all right? So I didn't start putting the cup on him.
Speaker 5: Saw a plot.
Speaker 11: He found Wich eleven's body in a ditch the Kankakey a few hours ago.
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 11: And Morgan told us about this house one of the many places I've been used. And you headed hit was quite obvious where the luke was hidden. You walked right into our train.
Speaker 7: At Morgan, he'll get what's come of the hand between our web.
Speaker 11: You won't be the ones to give it to him. He's got your red energ. You're going up for a.
Speaker 6: Long, long time, Lieutenant McGrath.
Speaker 5: The Night's case is an outstanding example of a fiction police work. What happened to Erben's gang?
Speaker 6: All seven of them commissioned Valentine and now serving terms ranging up to life imprisonment.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, Lieutenant to the Chicago police. Even though this vicious gang stayed one of the biggest robberies and criminal records. Their luke did them no good, and all they got for their trouble was death or long sentences in prison.
Speaker 1: Say Fune for a new contest on Van Cristo Radio. Say it Saraho de Bergerac may have had the nose that launched a thousand ships, but this fellow Schnarz became an institution along with the rest of it.
Speaker 12: Nay, Jimmy, Jimmy, you look worried.
Speaker 13: There's something on your mind.
Speaker 7: I wasn't the one of this.
Speaker 13: I just had anonymous with sick Field, Big Fields on a Broadway and forty third some corner, you know. Sick Field said you know.
Speaker 7: Who I am?
Speaker 13: I said, you know whwaii?
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 2: He said who I am?
Speaker 7: I said nothing.
Speaker 2: I was cornered corners.
Speaker 13: A plant makes no difference. But I started out to say, why not, jim Why this is what I wish to convey? What is it?
Speaker 14: Jimmy?
Speaker 13: Now you know don Well I can do it out Broadway, but.
Speaker 2: But can Broadway do it out?
Speaker 7: Mean?
Speaker 13: No? Why Harold's Square Times Clare Columbus Cycle ninety six, Say where am I must have passed my station.
Speaker 12: Why raw, they.
Speaker 13: Must have found out a time square that that passed my destination. Whine they sent messengers all over to get me the head of celebration.
Speaker 12: I ain't get it, you know.
Speaker 13: As I got off the express, them yo boat pushes me and so a lode go.
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 13: The crowd, seeing a mistake, pulled the emergency brake and.
Speaker 12: Shouted, why Jimmy Man?
Speaker 7: Well the rest man?
Speaker 4: Oh you know, don Well?
Speaker 13: I can do it out Broadway rock, But can Broadway do without me? No?
Speaker 1: They fellows.
Speaker 13: You remember that Eddie Lennard got sick. Stally, I'll let forget the stape us alw I'm just sitting home when incomes another telegram which read, what at rest the only one who could replace Eddie Lennery's you?
Speaker 12: You I went?
Speaker 4: When I When I went?
Speaker 7: And how I went?
Speaker 12: He's alenzend why the apport was definite as I started trooning, it's love, yes, sir, I believe me, No, sir, I don't mean may I Now that's not the song.
Speaker 7: What wasn't Jimmy boy?
Speaker 12: What was it?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 7: I love you?
Speaker 13: Ide h.
Speaker 1: Shucks, yes, sir. The famous ink Dinkadoo man Jimmy Durranty back in the days of the Claywel Jackson and Durranti trio. Can Broadway do without me? Jimmy Durranty just one of the exciting people on this recording which takes you back to the great moments from old time radio. Van Cristo has just obtained this album featuring some of old time Radio's my famous stars, Will Rogers, Rudy Valley, Al Jolson, W. C.
Speaker 13: Fields.
Speaker 1: It's a living history of some of radio's greatest moments. And you can own this recording for four ninety five in check or money order to Old Time Radio Van Cristo Radio Theater, eighteen Newbury Streets, Boston O two one one sixth. Remember, when you purchase one of these recordings, you not only buy special listening pleasure for yourself, but also help ensure your continued Sunday night enjoyment of the Van Cristo Radio Theater as it brings back the great radio shows of the past. Audio Tonight four ninety five in check or money order to Old Time Radio Van Cristo Radio Theater, eighteen Newbury Streets, Boston, O two one one six And now our special new contest. As we promised, now we're making it easy for you to be eligible to win a free copy of Orsonwell's famous production The War of the World. Anyone can play the Van Cristo Radio buff game, and last week An Simpson of Buckman Drive in Chelsford was among those who played, and she won. She'll soon be receiving her copy of the War of the Worlds, Orsonwell's famous radio production of H. G. Wells classic. To be eligible to win your copy of the War of the Worlds by Orson Wells, all you have to do is send a card with your name and address to Van Cristo Radio Theater, eighteen Newberry Street, Boston, O two one one six. That's a postcard with your name and address to Van and Crystal Radio Theater, eighteen Newberry Street, Boston, O two one one six. One winner will be drawn from all cards received and will announce the winner's name next Sunday night, But hurry and send your card. That winner might be you.
Speaker 11: Bangbusters is a philip State Lord
Speaker 1: Production which comes to you by special recording every Sunday night at eight o'clock on Van Crystal Radio Theater over WCRB