Speaker 1: Something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Help?
Speaker 1: And and basically the whole idea of cutting the seal wants globalism kicks in and we take Mexico in as part of America, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's that's another big thing too, is taking Mexico in seems like what we're doing now with Trump. So it was all mis direction going for Canada because what they really one is Mexico because Mexico is their tie.
Speaker 1: Back to Atlantis, the Mesoamerican and the Coco with the Chico. Early Masonic orders are said to have come out of the Mayan practices.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, so I guess we're starting.
Speaker 2: Where they think Atlantis is.
Speaker 1: Well, the Mayans say they came from a tall A tall, A tall, where's a tall? That's a name for Atlantis? Okay, in the you know, because they had to flee because of a catastrophe. So and they claimed their lineage back to atall.
Speaker 4: The Aztecs believe that they came from a place up north called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that sounds like hyper what is ultimateule something along those lines.
Speaker 4: Well, there is evidence to show that there were tribes going back and forth, you know, around the peninsula or the what's what's that California peninsula right there that just runs aha, the Baja Peninsula, going back and forth across that desert. There were you know, on a Sazi and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and go into you know about Mesa Verde, that whole area, and and you've got petroglyphs. I've been out, I've hiked out and seen them. But it's basically, uh, they talk about fleeing. It's a catastrophe, man. You know. That's why they were on top of the green table, you know, the Mesa with the nick what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: So do you guys have the link? I think we can pull it up and just start looking through it. If you go to archive dot org, they pull up sixty eighth Convocation. There's a little search bar where you can just type in anything and then just go straight to it so you can find it. Yeah, you can use the keyword search and just boom, it's right there. So the sixty eighth Convocation is a book about well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, are we recording it?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, sorry, it's a book about the meeting between the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Roast Crucians, and I think there was a couple of other groups.
Speaker 4: And this meeting took place in nineteen sixteen at Beverly Hall in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. And so this meeting has the notes right from this meeting and all of the topics they were talking about. But what's interesting is that there were sixty seven other convocations before this one, and the only one that really came out was this one because of Bill Cooper. So Bill Cooper got this said to him in the mail the sixty eighth convocation because somebody found it in a library somewhere, and so as soon as the conspiracy theorists got their hands on it, they just made copies and widely distributed it everywhere. So that's one of the ways that it made it up onto right here on the Internet archive. It is because it was a pretty significant book. So you know, right here on the cover you've got the Masonic triangle and everything else sort of you know existing in there. But as you go down a couple of pages you can see the seal of the United.
Speaker 1: States, right, And it's funny how they have the in the reverse side. First, No, they have they No, that's that's the correct order. So the reverse side is the pyramid with the eye on top. So what year did we adopt this as the seal?
Speaker 4: Nineteen thirty two, This is nineteen sixteen, nineteen sixteen. They're planning out America's destiny before it reaches the mainstream. So this is one of the reasons why Bill Cooper was so thrilled with finding this is because it proves that not only are all these different mystery schools and all these different mystery cults getting together and making decisions about the United States, but it's central to how do you know States is perceived around the world.
Speaker 1: Right, And interestingly, you know, as far as the whole reverse seal being the pyramid with the eye, they specifically talk about that this is the tenet of the Illuminati and that these are the teachings of the Illuminati within the book itself, right.
Speaker 4: And the Illuminati are present at this meeting, so whoever they are, well and when.
Speaker 1: You go through this, you know they're talking about sin and moral rectitude and reincarnation and the Christ consciousness. And they also mentioned the fact that Jesus was just a regular guy. That was his last reincarnation cycle and he was in like the Christ or the Christ consciousness, so this is also preaching the idea of christ consciousness as well, like Christiana Murdy and Theosophy.
Speaker 4: There's a huge Theosophical influence in this book. And when you consider that Theosophy had been around since what the eighteen sixties, right for them to have this kind of an influence on this book is pretty huge. It's saying that all these different cults, all these different you know, mystery schools and everything else, are going by what the Theosophus developed in late nineteen hundreds, So that's, you know, this could be what they wanted as a one world religion coming through these pages. And this was back in nineteen sixteen, so they've been planning this stuff for a long time.
Speaker 1: A long time. And they talk about, at least within the section on the Great Seal, that the reverse of the Great Seal has never been cut into a die, and then it won't be cut into a die until America has absorbed Mexico. And if you look up on Google. I actually looked up on Google and when you read it, it says I had to has the Seal ever been cut? And they said no, the reverse seal of the Great The reverse of the Great Seal of the United States has never been cut into it die and it says the reverse seal was designed in seventeen eighty two, but it was never intended to be used separately from the verse.
Speaker 4: Right, So we're dealing with something very holy and sacred to whatever this religion is. Right, And a lot of people don't know about this book because you know, I think most researchers think of it as being too weighty or being too occulty for them to understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, it kind of fell into the idea that it's just another modern reseecrution kind of you know. And that's the thing. You go back to the early rescrutions, and they were more dealing with al chemical ideas in the way to kind of you know, turn lead into gold or the body into immortality. And then you come forward to these newer resecrution type documents in the eight late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, and they're all about shaping the main moral rectitude. It's a completely different kind of philosophy than the early re secrution stuff you look at.
Speaker 4: Right, which plays a major factor in America's post war period because they got really really interested in doing more social engineering than they were involved in, like you know, the hard sciences, and trying to figure out all the buttons to push to get nature working in a certain direction. So this sort of shifted, I think it represents a previous shift that had been coming for a while. But they were no longer interested in the spiritual aspects as much as they were in shaping the human mind. Right, You get that in a big way. Now. This book is connected to another book by Manly P. Hall called The Destiny of America, Right, And that one is really interesting too because he says, all the way back in the time of Francis Bacon.
Speaker 1: I was gonna mention that, yeah.
Speaker 4: He believed that America could be the new Atlantis. From that point forward, you're starting to get this idea of the place where we're living as being there kind of holy grail. And if you think about the pivot from going from these alchemical hearts scientist scientists to now this focus on shaping the human mind, they're trying to get the utopia the same way that communists try to achieve utopias by changing the man.
Speaker 1: Right, And now there is a great deal of information in this so well as well about it goes on at some length about the soul from Lamaria had reincarnated into Atlantis and basically took that civilization to the height that basically, you know, it collapsed. And basically now all those souls from Atlantis are being you know, reincarnated in the Americas for the same type of purpose.
Speaker 4: Why don't we get to those portions if you could hit the little search button hit Atlantis in that search bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, up here in the left hand corner, the little there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just type in Atlantis and where you go. So I think here we go.
Speaker 1: And if you want to read.
Speaker 2: When Atlantis ruled the world, that which is now America was connected with Egypt by what is now Mexico. And in Mexico, in the territory of Yucatan, there's a pyramid in which the fire philosophers worshiped God as divided fire in life in like manner as did the initiates of Egypt. For the two the two were one.
Speaker 1: You can you can zoom in down the corner.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, nick uh, do you remember the Order of kettel Quaddle doing their fire dance at the pyramids?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they're big with Mexico.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of people of like Mansip was headed to Mexico for a reason, a lot of people from Mexico for cult reasons, Cley reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, crow Wasn't that where Crowley got his thirty three degree initiation?
Speaker 5: I know there was something he came up with Lakers down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was in South America if I remember right.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it was in Mexico because he, uh, Crowley hooked up with the president of Mexico at the time, right, and they were trying for days, and in England and Europe they didn't want to give Crowley his you know, his degrees because they hated the guy, right, But Mexico, the president and one of these freemason guys hooked him up and gave him his thirty third degree while he was out in the desert, you know, doing butt stuff with him.
Speaker 1: Well, and that was when he was in South America. That's the whole Agent sixty sixty sixth book, where he was working for British Petroleum and basically getting the oil in the hands of the oligarchs. Right.
Speaker 4: And once you understand this book, it's no longer a matter of theory anymore. All you have to do is start tracing these names back that they give you in the book to all of these different industries, right, because the dedication page alone you'll find all these different links and all the rest of the stuff. It really is a Rosetta stone of understanding early century connections through the Illuminati. Yeah, which is one of the reasons why I was so into Now. I wanted to talk a little bit about Beverly Hall first. Yeah, what about Pascal Beverly Randolph, the guy who founded Beverly Hall in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm not aware of him that much. I just know that's who it was that was behind founding it. But they talk about Beverly Hall in regard to building this Temple of Osiris for the new Initiates, that they planted these special roses of the rosy cross like five years ahead of time so they could be able to harvest them specifically for this convocation. So there's a lot of preparation leading up within the Resecrucians to making this whole thing happen.
Speaker 4: Right, And that is important because it shows you not only that these people are deeply into ritual. But they're also carrying these rituals out right in front of everybody's faces, and nobody really bats an eye but Pascal Beverly Randolph October eighteen twenty five to July twenty nine, eighteen seventy five was an American medical doctor, occultist, spiritualist, trance medium, and writer. He is notable as perhaps the first person to introduce the principles of erotic alchemy to North America, and, according to A. E. Waite, published the earliest known Rosicrucian order within the United States. So this guy, Pascal Beverly Randolph, is the founder of this little order in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. He grew up in New York City and was baptized at the Church of the Transfiguration Episcopal Manhattan. He was a free black man, also very interesting to and his descendant of William Randolph. His father was the nephew of John Randolph of Roanoke, and his mother was Flora Beverly, whom he later described as being mixed English, French, German, Native American and African ancestry. So when you're talking about bloodlines, you have to think, you know, is this what the American bloodlines ended up looking like because a lot of his ancestry really did go back to Old World Europe as well. As a teen and young man, Randolph traveled widely due to his work abroad sailing vessels. He journeyed to England, through Europe and far East in Persia, where his interest in mysticism and the occult led him to study with local practitioners of folk magic and various religions. Now to me, this is sounding a lot like the life of Alista Crowley, right, He's an early sort of Crowley template.
Speaker 1: Well, and yes, have one of the rothschilds that was going around to there was a lot of these younger elite jet setters that had their yachts and they were just going around the world, you know, getting into these various occult kind of things that were also linked in with the oss as well.
Speaker 4: Exactly after leaving the sea, Randolphin marked on his public career as a lecturer and writer. By his mid twenties, he regularly appeared on stage as a trance medium and advertised his services as a spiritual practitioner in magazines associated with spiritualism. Like many spiritualists of his era, he lectured on the favor of abolition of slavery. After emancipation, he taught literacy to free slaves in New Orleans. In addition to his work as a trans medium, Randolph trained as a doctor of medicine and wrote and published both fictional and instructive books on his theories of health, sexuality, spiritualism, and occultism. He wrote more than fifty works on magic and medicine and established an independent publishing company and was an avid promoter of birth control. This goes into the Birth Control League and why we had people like uh man, what's her name?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You know who I'm talking about. She's the big promoter of abortion birth control. She was part of the Birth Control League.
Speaker 1: It's not iron Ree and she founded Parenthood. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Singer Margaret Sanger. Margaret Sanger was also a Roe secrusion and or handler. The guy who managed her and put her different places to speak with different people. He was actually managing other women. They had about five other women, one for every continent that was pushing the ideas of birth control on all these different continents as well. So through this ro secruc order we get the spread of birth control and abortion being spread over the entire world. You had one in Japan, you had one in China. You had all these different women that were out pushing birth control from the Beverly Randolph.
Speaker 1: Coming out of ro Secrucian philosophy. And I think this is also about the same time you had Kellogg's with his making of the early cereals to decrease the libido.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, that guy was all about not having six right.
Speaker 8: That guy circumcised himself with no with no painkills to make sure he didn't have sense with his wife.
Speaker 1: This is to start, yes, you know, even when when it wasn't doing so well, his brother took it and he put sugar on it and sold it to the public. But they had these health camps where people would come and basically and it was also tied into I think a series of orphanages and they were basically feeding them this stuff and they put what was a saltpeter in it as well to basically make it so that there was zero to b though in the males.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did some weird stuff over it. I forgot. They took over someplace and turned into like some.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, some more in New York.
Speaker 8: You know, the niece of the Kellogg's family ties into the Ranchi occult. His niece and her husband found the book or got the book from their next door.
Speaker 5: Neighbor, but they never tell you who it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the other ones who ended up with the Ranchia book that ended up starting a cult.
Speaker 1: Interesting well, in that whole Urrancha book, it was upstate New York. It was a couple of eccentrics and they were actually doing spiritual channeling and they wrote that And the first half of the book is basically talks about how this universe came into being, and then the second half is all about the adventures of Jesus around the world and all the other countries. And it's like twice as thick as the whole New Testament. But together it's a good book. I read it.
Speaker 4: That is the interesting angle is that all of this stuff is being informed by the spiritualism of that time. Here says, having long used the pseudonym the Resicrution for his spiritualist and occult writings, Randolph eventually founded the Fraternitatis Rose Crucius in eighteen fifty eight, and their first lodge in San Francisco in eighteen sixty one, the oldest Rosicrucian organization. So we're talking about Amork now, So this is the West Coast form of it. This group, still in existence today, avoids mention of Randolph's interest in sex magic, but his magico sexual theories and techniques formed the basis of much of the teachings of another cult fraternity, the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, though it is not clear that Randolph himself was ever personally associated with it. He described himself mostly as a Rosicrucian, largely alone, producing his own synthesis of esoteric teachings. The manner in which Randolph in corp operted sex and who was a cult system, was considered uncharacteristically bold for the period of which he lived. He believed that sex magic could lead to increased health, love, empowerment of women, and the children of superior intelligence. In his more underground publications, he wrote that church and marriage were oppressive force of forces that should be overthrown with the power of love and worldwide revolution m full on socialist.
Speaker 1: Straight well, and that the whole idea of world revolution getting into come back to the dionysiacs coming forward to the various revolutions, you know, from France to America, to the Bolsheviks to all being subvertly funded by due to Saint Louis wall Street, various banking classes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He he wrote that I believe in love all the way through, and while I live, I will help every man, woman and the between the tes to win, obtain, obtensify, deepen, and purify, strengthen. And so he was one of the first ones to be advocating this fluid use of gender.
Speaker 1: Wasn't just in Germany, no, no, Well, in all of this within the esoteric function, it all flows back to the sacred to Andrew John right now.
Speaker 4: And you know there he didn't found Rosicrucianism in Pennsylvania, he did it publicly. I believe Rosicrucianism in Pennsylvania goes all the way back to a guy named Johannes Kelpius. And Johannes Kelpius lived from sixteen sixty seven to seventeen oh eight and he was a German priest, mystic, musician, and writer. He also he was also interested in the occult, botany and astronomy and came to believe his father. He came to believe with his followers called the Society of the Woman in the Wilderness, that the end of the world would occur in sixteen ninety four. This belief is based on an elaborate interpretations of Revelations twelve six in anticipation of the advent of a heavenly kingdom somewhere in the wilderness. During that year, Kelpius felt that seventeenth century province of Pennsylvania, given its reputation for religious toleration, at the edge of a barely settled wilderness, had been the best place to be. Philadelphia had been founded in sixteen eighty two, but the city and province of Pennsylvania had quickly become a tolerant haven and refuge for many Pietists, communitarian, or freethinking groups. So this little group in the Wissahickan were basically practicing Rosicrucians who didn't want to let everybody else know that they were into that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: That kind of ties into the whole millinery kind of cults, where there was this whole series of cults in the Northeast that thought that the world was coming to an end based on these various equations they did around revelations.
Speaker 4: The town outside of Yale is all based around their interpretation of revelations and how they should set up the town. Yeah. So this alien looking dude right here, Johannes Kelpius, that's the first portrait ever drawn in the United States. They say, really, Yeah, he's got his fingers to his temple as if he's like transmitting something with his mind, and he clearly looks like a gray alien, which is just weird. So this Kelpius guy is in this gorge or this ditch outside of Pennsylvania and he's living in kind of a cave. They caught the Cave of Kelpius. And right now they have the I Cult right outside of this gorge. I don't know if you guys have followed that one, but the IM cult is like the very first UFO cult in the United States, and they promoted all this stuff that you here repeated over and over again by UFO cults about the Galactic Federation and all the rest of this stuff. And they believe their savior is this guy who never dies, what's his name, Baron something supposed to be this big alchemists who.
Speaker 1: No after that, Nicholas Flamel No.
Speaker 4: No, no, he's a European and is it Baron. It's not Barren, I forget his title. But he would just be seeing over and over again in different places and they assumed that it was the same guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of the the Zone story.
Speaker 2: Well, it was one of the first oil portraits in the Thirteen Bridge Colonies. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this Kelpius was really influential in forming the religious beliefs in Pennsylvania at that time because, like they said, he was there before the founding of Philadelphia and he's setting up. What he would do is he would do music healings, so people would come into his cave and he would heal them with music frequency. Right, So he's doing something really kind of special back then, but it does transfer over he's teaching other people. He died at forty years old on his birthday. And there's something about this forty number that really has a large deal to play with revelations and how they believed that they would be, you know, resurrected or brought up into heaven fortieth parallel, all the rest of these different forties forty days in the wilderness, all the rest of this stuff to do with their kind of eschatology around this. Well, in the seventeen hundreds, the core Rosecruc group actually moved out and started their own abbey, and at that abbey they were able to funnel money from France to George Washington during the Revolution. So the rosicrutions in America were pivotal and you know, transforming how Americans fought that war, and they were, you know, kind of the money movers for France and the rest of these European forces that you know, wanted to defeat the British.
Speaker 1: Well, and you were saying about as far as this whole idea of death and resurrection. The last chapter in the sixtieth Convocation is called the Sons of Osiris, and it's all about the idea of dying and resurrecting and this whole reincarnation process this and and leveling yourself up to the point of becoming a Creast or a Christ and ascending.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right, and I think that's that's sort of been the whole draw with all these different secret societies all around America, is that they're all promising this form of ascendency and they have to kind of keep quiet their techniques and how they do it, but I think that there is an unbroken line of oral history that goes back to the time of Atlantis that they're trying to keep secret. That's what they really kind of. That's both.
Speaker 2: But it says in the preface of that that they even like given hints though, right, which every single time you see something on TV than one of these big events like the super Bowl, there's always a bunch of different stuff in the super Bowl. Why is there an eyehaus or or pyramids or all these all sorts of symbolism nobody really thinks twice about. I mean, Katy Perry's Dark Horse, yeh, whole that whole music video is just all symbolism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. And that's the thing. I think that we've come to the point that we're so barraged, and so there's just so many images hitting this so often that you know a lot of these symbols, you know, were just pass at this point, right, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, it's all sort of an absorbed back into the subconscious mind. I think that's what the whole point of these different fraternities and mystery schools was to try and wake up the symbols that had been laying dormant in your subconscious mind for so long, right, I think that's really what they're going for when it comes to initiation, But that's not really what they're telling you. And I think it's funny that they talk about this pyramid of fire on the Yucatan Peninsula because they've already explored that whole Yukatan Peninsula and they knew what was down there. But that's not where they do their Pyramid of Fire rituals. They do those Pyramid of Fire rituals over at Teotiwacan, right, and you know, for the you know, secret society is to be celebrating there instead of at the Yucatan, like they say in this book, indicates to me that they don't really have possession of this pyramid of fire. I think it's not in their reach. Well, in twenty fifteen, there was a scuba expedition off the coast of Cuba, really close to the Yucatan. It's like between the Yucatan and Cuba, and they found a pyramid two thousand meters below the water surface, right, And I think that's that might be what they're referring to in that section, is that they're talking about a pyramid that has been inundated with water for thousands.
Speaker 1: Of years years, yeah, yeah, which is nuts since well and that would have to be at the point when the ice Age was still going on, before the glaciers had broken loose, and basically you know, flooded everything and the big like Randolph Carlson talks about all the miscellaneous life getting washed down through the green and you know, I've seen there's archaeological studies of what is it Masta dons and different giant like sabertoothed tigers and stuff in America. But yeah, and so a lot of this, and also in South America you've got roads that they've established that just run right off into the ocean in various directions, and you know, it's a miss, it's just a mystery. But obviously this was before things became flooded.
Speaker 4: Right, So I think, you know, you can actually learn a lot about where you can find the real keys to understanding our deep history in this book as well, which is that's amazing to me. So one are the sections that really stood out if we can go back to that book and look this up is the V word. I don't know if I want to say it, because you know, you yeah, I know it's the it's injectible crucifix.
Speaker 1: Yes, but they they basically talk about the idea that you want to keep you This whole thing is about purifying the body, keeping the body clean, eating good food so that you can become into that state where you become elevated, so that you can raise your consciousness through your reincarnations to the point of ascending. So in order to keep your body clean, you don't want to put any foreign substances in it.
Speaker 4: Right. So these are the world's biggest injectible crucifix pushers, and they're telling their internal membership not to take them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: What does that tell you about that product? What part of the book is that in If you go to the little search tab and look up the V word, you'll have it pop right up for you. But yeah, so this book is really spilling the tea, you know, pir to a lot of other you know, conspiracy literature. This has way more confirmation.
Speaker 1: And and just the fact that it directly straight out says you know what we're showing you here in regard to the information and the seal, the obverse of the seal, the pyramid with the eye is the tenets of the Illuminati, you know, and this is a point that you know, this is nineteen ten, so we're only looking at you know what seventeen seventy six was in the Bavarian Illuminati founded, and they had to go under ground and they kind of precipitated out into all these miscellaneous world revolutions. So it's kind of something that's in the vernacular of this time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely is, and if I were to you know, conjecture as to what they were trying to do, these are the people who have the most tought tact with the outside society. This is not the parallel organization that they have. This is the one that's trying to program the next bureaucrats. These are the ones who are going to be going into government and carrying out these policies.
Speaker 2: To anybody that wants to look it up on their own, it's on page one fifty of the file and uh, it's page one forty three of the actual book itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just interesting in regard to, you know, we have the idea of Illuminati teachings shaping the masses. We have the ideas of globalism, we have the ideas of medical philanthropy, We have all these things going on in Union in this in this book.
Speaker 4: Right, and it's the beginning of the New Age Movement too, right, And they're the ones sort of admitting that they're behind that. You can see all the same themes popping up again and again in the New Age Movement through these organizations. So they had a major impact in nineteen sixteen. And again this is just you know, two years before that coad gets into World War One, right, So there's a lot of international people and a lot of international influences, and they're getting ready to foist the modern world all the rest of us, you know, all the old traditions.
Speaker 1: Go go ahead, Nick anything, No, you look like you're about to say something. But at this time it was kind of a popular kind of craze for the bourgeoisie to go and get involved in the Rose Crucians, the Knights, Templar. You know, you have Albert Pike with the thirty three degree system. That's basically you know, in a lot of cases just selling you know, degrees. But yeah, it's just it's so the people that are involved in these things are the upper salon of you know, in the upper middle class and the elite.
Speaker 4: Right, So that brings us to Amwork, that first organization that Pascal Beverly Randolph started is still around to this day, and you can join aim Work. They'll send you ros Acrucianism by the mail.
Speaker 1: I have a binder of amork Roscrution, and it's each one's like three or four pages of a little lecture about the spirit of man, you know, the reincarnation the soul, so that it's kind of self help material is what it really kind of is, but with a with a certain propaganda slant on it, you know, because they're constantly saying, you know, God forbid the person who tries to achieve this on their own. They need the leader, They need the people that are going to be able to guide them, otherwise they're going to end up in the ditch. So they're basically saying, join the cult, join the cle joined the you know.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the that's the big drum beat. Now, I guarantee you in all that literature, they didn't tell you about Pascal Beverly Randolph and his whole sex magic thing because back then it was a big no no to talk about sex magic, and he was kind of he was beloved by the elites. But if his stuff had made it out too far to the rest of the society, he could have probably expected a you know, pitchfork and torch welcome home. But that that connection there between Pascal, Beverly Randolph and all of this re secrutionism going all the way back into the sixteen hundreds is pretty strong. And I heard a lot of that on Mike Wan's Show Your Handbook for the Apocalypse, and he goes into the deep history in Pennsylvania and the connection to all of these different rosecrution organizations and everything else. So if you got the time, go back over his library, because all the stuff about the his his visit to the Wissahicking Gorge and seeing the Woman in the Wilderness sort of plaques out there, and then going to see the I Am Cult. They actually invited Mike Want and his whole group inside, and he's got the whole thing on tape, so you can kind of you can kind of really understand that this stuff is still around, it's still it's still relevant, it still adds an undercurrent to today's society.
Speaker 1: I think in a lot of ways, it's there's a resurgence in a lot of this stuff going on with the New Age movement and all the stuff, you know, since basically the sixties counterculture.
Speaker 4: You know, I couldn't agree more. I think people are really searching for answers in times like this, but what they're not willing to do is they're not willing to cross reference. Cross Reference is the lost art in today's society. What you have to do is you have to get a book like the sixty eighth Complication out, and then you have to just start cross referencing as as possible with these people that you see in that book and what they went on to do in government, because that's where you're going to find where the rubber meets the road. And having those cross references a guide like this on doing that is a great way to do it. I mean, I'd love to give JJ into this too, because he's so good at fighting all these different lineages and everything else. I guarantee you there are major crossovers between Beverly Hall and the Society of the Cincinnati and all through the same kind of belief systems all through Pennsylvania. You know, You've got these mounds that are all over the place, and at Beverly Hall they actually built three pyramids. So there's three pyramids on the site and it's I think those are for some of the people who were buried there. So it's very much still in practice. If you go to soul dot org, they actually they're the ones bought that web, Like firstd.
Speaker 1: Pescale up there. This is Pescale, the guy that started it. Let's see there he is. Yeah, he kind of looks like an early American out of like gun Smoke or any classic Western kind of dead Wood or something.
Speaker 4: Right, but this guy is actually starting to re emerge as sort of like a a hero figure on the left. It used to be a much bigger like ecosystem of conspiracy theory on the on the left where they would have, you know, their own sort of pantheon. He was definitely in one of these hero categories because of the work he did in the time that he lived in. But you dig a little bit deeper and it starts to get pretty dark.
Speaker 1: Hmm. What was that website you said.
Speaker 4: Soul s o u l dot org. That's their current home. And it's funny because it's like there's a huge, you know, line of history that a lot of people don't get into but you know they talk all about this stuff here. That's their layman, right try. You can see that on the front of the book.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So there is a major continuity. And again Amorg gets all the attention. But this is really the home of rest A Crucianism in America. It's not out in California.
Speaker 1: Being the most long standing.
Speaker 4: Now, they do have a pretty fantastic museum out at the am ORC headquarters in California. I believe you had something about that.
Speaker 5: Nick, So again Amor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the AMARC museum. They had a bunch of artifacts from Egypt and all sorts of stuff out.
Speaker 8: There, right, somebody else I think had maybe gone on about that, or maybe I brought it up, and I don't even remember. But yeah, with Aymorg, I just know it's kind of like a mailwater secret society. But I do think they might actually own artifacts like they have put them up. That was I do remember someone recently mentioning that. I don't think that was me though.
Speaker 1: And what I also find interesting is when you go back and you look in some of the early comic books, some of the early sci fi rags. As you're going through there, there's advertisements you know, like learn the secrets of the ancients and join the row Secrucians, and like, you know that it was a common thing that you would see in a lot of these kind of pulp kind of productions.
Speaker 4: I got some pictures, so this would be the outside of the Aimwork temple there because you can see you've got all the car They have a whole Egyptian museum, like a bunch of sphinxes, right, artifacts, all sorts of crazy stuff. So and again, what they're trying to say is that they are the unbroken line going back to Egypt, right. They say it's a Kardak style entrance there.
Speaker 1: But it's also interesting because I mean, you go back into the sixteen hundreds and the seventeen hundreds, and there was a constant like regurgitation of the Reformation of the Rosie Cross, the Reformation of the Knights. And they're all claiming, you know, lineage backed to these original powers that be, and you know, it's hard to say whether that's true or not.
Speaker 4: Right, but I think it what it really comes down to for them is decoding some of the mysteries. You know, they feel like they have a direct line if they've traveled some of the mysteries themselves. So the address is actually sixteen sixty park Ave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, always.
Speaker 4: But it shouldn't be any surprise that they're able to keep this kind of stuff quiet, because you know, how many years did it take before you guys ever heard of the American Stonehenge down there in Elberton County?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I remember, right, I was on that early on, you know, and it's what is it c R who was signed by cr Christian Rosen Crew, you know, and then they finally tore it down a couple of years back.
Speaker 4: Right, somebody lit off a bomb. So this is the ten Commandments of the New World Order. And what was the name of it again.
Speaker 9: The Georgia guidestone, George Georgia guidees right, So again this goes right back into the Rosa Christian history.
Speaker 4: Stay in Christian Rosa Crutz And I guess since the thirteen hundreds or twelve hundreds, the mainstream interpretation of anything having to do with Rescrutionism is that it's all a hoax, every bit of it, all the way through to the Georgia guidestones. But I think we're pretty much conclusively done in this episode is proved that there are organizations calling themselves the Rosicrucians with a very very long history and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of influence seeking to manipulate.
Speaker 4: Right, was it really that hard mainstream media? Was it really that hard?
Speaker 5: Knocked down with.
Speaker 1: The back home they after the bomb went off, I think they went into the back hoe and knocked it over right.
Speaker 4: They never caught the bomber.
Speaker 2: They never said who did it?
Speaker 1: No, it's just gone now, and they never said who built it. And the farmers, you know, he just leased the land to him. They can't. And when you look at that thing the way that it's tuned, it's like, uh, to each each of the stones is tuned to certain chords, and then there's certain holes in it. They give you certain star alignments, and then it's got all the miscellaneous information on it about you know, controlling the world population and et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: In different languages, in different languages. Stone, when you when you spell things out in a bunch of different languages, yes, simble that you're sending is that you want this thing to last forever. Right, But who speaks any of these languages can read it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Why would they blow that up? Because they started and caught the guy. I mean, it wouldn't be that hard. You got his license plate and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but that's the whole thing. I mean, if they were to rebuild it, they would have to go and retune those They would have to remake the thing basically because it was made in accordance with certain like sacred specifications.
Speaker 4: And I think it had a lot to do with the fact that there was a pretty significant what do you call those things time capsule, Yeah, at the site, And so I think what they were trying to avoid is having somebody get in there and actually get to the time capsule before anybody else care, right, And that kind of you know, that tips me off because where else are you going to store this kind of information, right, You kind of do it out in the public. So maybe they were just retrieving that time capsule that had something important in it. I know that when they took apart the Roberty Lease statue there was a time capsule that and one of the things that stood out to me in the opening of this time capsule was that they found a postcard about the Knight's Templar inside of it from the Knights Templar. So what are they doing with Robert E. Lee during that time period. Well, the researcher who was pulling it apart, you can you can hear her say oh no, as she's pulling it apart from it. Because they don't want to touch this stuff. They're not real history. All they want to do is say, you know what the pottery looks like. There's the pottery, right, you don't have to make any conclusions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Georgia guystones were in Arabic, Chinese, English, Hebrew, Hindai, Russian, Spanish and Swalili Swahili.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 2: Maintain humanity under five hundred million in perpetual balance with nature guide reproductive. Why so that's number two? Guy reproduction wisely improve fitness and diversity. They don't really promote that. Number three. Unite humanity with living within living new language. Number four like babble, Yeah for rule, passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason.
Speaker 1: Number five.
Speaker 2: Protect people in nations with fair laws and just courts. Number six. All nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court. Number seven. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Speaker 1: Number eight.
Speaker 2: Balanced personal rights with social duties. Number nine Prize, Truth, Beauty, Love, seeking, Harmony with the infinite number ten. Be not a cancer on the earth. Leave the room for leave room for nature, Leave room for nature.
Speaker 1: And as far as that world language they've actually got, they call it Business English that they were doing down to like twenty two characters, I think that they are actually trying to push off on every nation as a standard to be able to communicate for commercial aspects. So, you know, a lot of these things, you know, they're already in act. And when you get into the book the sixty eighth Convocation, it specifically talks about the reverse side of the seal not being cut until this globalism happens and we reabsorb Mexico. And that's at the same point they're going to put gold caps on the pyramids in Egypt when they cut the when they cut the seal as well. So there's this this striving for this you know, Illuminati new World Order.
Speaker 9: Basically, you know, absolutely you could take the sixty eighth Convocation and put all of those points that are made on those stones right off the top of each other.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's the same group. Yeah, there's no doubt about that. So Bill Cooper is vindicated yet again we found this, he said, this is the thing that breaks the whole New World order wide open. Obviously it does. The problem is, you know, how do we get it out to people, How do they start to understand this, How do they research it for themselves? If we're not talking about it, you know, I think this is one of those big keys that people just start talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and especially when it's portrayed in the light of you know, the more recent rosecrution style documentation where it's kind of really it appears to be almost a self help book, right, because it's telling you, you know, how to do better, how to act better, how to eat better, how to like and over and over they say, save your mortal soul, you know, right, right, there's people that are involved. Yeah, it's well, it's out there for the public now, but at the time it was for the attendees of the convocation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, So I don't think this was ever intended for the public, and that is one of the reasons why people should read it. But if you look at the constant drama going on in Washington, DC, and you're wondering which direction we're going, and nobody's paying any attention to Mexico right now, right especially. I mean, look, they've got Gloria Shinbaum, I believe that's the President of Mexico's name now, yep ye, and she's fully on board with the global agenda. So maybe we're seeing a misdirection right now where Trump is making all these overt gestures to Canada while the real interest is in absorbing Mexico. And that's what nobody will see coming right right.
Speaker 1: And they've been talking about this for quite some time as far as the North American Union and basically merging Mexico, the United States, and Canada into this, because it's the whole idea of the seven global regions, you know, with the with the global governance, and you know, you can go back to all the miscellaneous UN documents coming up through the you know, all the United Nations and and this has been stuff that's been projected for quite some time.
Speaker 2: I remember him talking about starting the Ameero S Dollar with a right, right.
Speaker 4: I used to live on the I thirty five corridor. They used to have the idea that they were going to make one continuous corridor from Canada all the way to Mexico, right and that whole I thirty five thing was going to be expanded out to you know, a massive size like this would be the first continental transcontinental highway that would just completely bypass America. And this was one of the big things that Alex Jones was in on first, was trying to stop that North American Highway. And now he could care less about any of this stuff. He's moving on. Who cares about local him anymore? We got Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Over the years, I just think Alex Jones is so co opted.
Speaker 9: But yeah, anyway, I think that's pretty clear.
Speaker 4: But I mean, we got to raise that awareness again because I think a lot of what we're seeing with immigration goes into X eighty four. When you're thinking about REX eighty four, you need to understand that there were multiple operations going on, one of which was a training exercise where they were projecting what it would be like to have millions of refugees coming across the border into the United States. And so what they determined is that if they spark some kind of a civil war, they can get millions of immigrants coming across the southern border, and then they can have total martial law in the United States trying to sort out who an immigrant and who's a native. Right, So the whole idea there would be to establish martial law to deal with the immigration crisis. Well, we keep seeing these q tards all the time. They keep saying, Hey, we need martial law, now, we need martial law now. Along with that REX eighty four agenda.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well and when you you know, you go back into Henry Kissinger and Brazigna Brazinski and they specifically talk about using immigrants as soft weapons. And then you look at the fact that we just opened up the border and how that generally occurs in I mean, I think luckily just the United States is the size that it is, that it has less of an in the fact that we are such a multicultural nation as well, you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely absolutely. It's it kind of goes back to that those images that were in the Denver Airport, right, so, where you've got that big dude with the sword sort of cutting down all these and it's almost like there's a consistent memory here, there's a consistent motif between all of these different places that goes along with the colors they use, the type of language they use. It's almost like it's all encoded in some kind of a spell.
Speaker 1: So now the Denver Airport with that image specifically, it represents a Bible verse where they talk about turning the weapons of war into plowshares to feed the nations. But then there's also another Bible verse that talks about melting down the plowshares and having to turn them into weapons. So there's kind of the cyclical aspect of this imagery that they're portraying, right, But you.
Speaker 4: Can definitely get that kind of cargo CULTI vibe higher stuff right Big ops to Operation GCD. He says, these people are nothing but ancient alien cargo cultists. And if you look at the language that they use and the kind of brainwashing and everything else, you got to conclude that it is kind of a cult and they're looking for whatever it is that happened so many years in the.
Speaker 1: Past, right, And they're constantly wanting you to join the cult as well.
Speaker 4: In different ways, in different ways, like they've got it mapped out enough to where they feel like they can pacify the whole human race just by understanding the personality types and what they can get into. And you look at operations where they're pushing out books like The Catcher in the Rye. I was listening to right, I was listening to William Ramsey Investigates and he was doing a great series on that. But once you get the language of the Catcher in the Rye, you understand how they're using that language, you can kind of put on the sunglasses and see behind every piece of propaganda that's out there. You can kind of read exactly what they want you to do in a subtext form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know that the whole Catcher in the Rye I've seen different representation, like people interpreting it differently in regard to it goes back to an old Scottish poem about catching a little girl in the rye and taking advantage of her. But within the book itself it has the various initiatory like steps of a mystery school or a Masonic you know, initiation you know, laid out within the text itself.
Speaker 4: But as as Ramsey always says, you know, this guy holding Callfield is not a hero, not stretch of the imagination. He is the bad guy in his own head and in reality. But that's what makes it kind of compelling is the fact that he is so you know, disconnected from the world around him at the same time, you know, that's what they're trying to get young men to turn into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's well through the whole book, he's saying, you know, I am a people killer. I am you know, and he's like repeating that over and over and over, and it's like there's this whole subcontext of the book.
Speaker 4: And it's a it's a psychic driving that's what Ramsey calls it. So you've got you know, saying I'm a madman over and over again, the people killing hat and so you see these assassins holding that book, and once you can read it with that critical eye like Ramsey, you don't unsee it, and you can start to see it in a lot of other forms of propaganda out.
Speaker 1: There out there, right.
Speaker 4: But you know, reading books like this and reading watching Ramsey's videos and stuff like that, once you put the two together, you could start to really get a feel for how this place is actually working, because everything we're told about how it actually works is total bullship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many different groups are involved in the making of this book.
Speaker 1: Well, you have the Rosie Cross, the Rosechrutians, you have the Freemasons, you have the Illuminati. There's a huge underlying Theosophy or Hindu kind of jargon going on within it. I would say there's definitely some Theosophy aspects, but they consider themselves Christians. They they do come off as a Christian Christian roast and crew, you know. So it's it's a Christian science, which then you're talking. They constantly are talking about Christian science in here, which ties back to Rudolph Steiner as well. So okay.
Speaker 4: So it says, given a resume of the proceedings of the convocation, together with most lectures were delivered during the time of the convocation by several delis. It's present also a report of the work of the ancient Initiation in the Grove of Osiris, as especially prepared for the occasion. So it says the role call of Honor. Now I could read off all these names, but I'm looking for the all the groups, because there were a lot of them. It says the articles do not give the inner work of the rose Cross Order, simply the outer public teachings. Right, the Illuminati and its soul science work may be called the child of the rose Cross Order. So they're saying that they were the ones who gave birth to the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So here's one of the notes I have from the book. It says, all students of the ancient mysteries and religions know that in the Temple of Solomon there were three courts, the outer court for the people being composed of seven hundred selected teachers and leaders. These were the members of the first degree Illuminati, also called the seekers or the travelers or the soldiers. So you know.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so, I mean, what they're saying right there is that their entire conception of humanity is based off the Solomon stemple idea. Right, So you have outer initiates, and what they're trying to do to us with all of these rituals and games and all the rest of that stuff is get us into that outer court of initiates so that they can predict our future outcomes.
Speaker 1: Right. And it says the middle court or members of the second degree, were seventy in number, and we're supposed to be in the Hall of Meditation and acted as mediators between the people and the inner sanctuary. Above all was the Inner Court or the circle of the seven priests and the Masters or high priests, who were the teachers between God and man, mediators between the scene and the unseen.
Speaker 4: Right, So these would be the bureaucrats, the bureaucratic class. And as you've been inducted into the bureaucratic class, now you are supposed to instruct everybody else how they are supposed to live. Now, this is the bureaucratic revolution that's taking place. This is in the high point of the progressive era, right, and so the progressive era didn't really stop until you know, late in the nineteen thirties, really, but the whole idea is that they could make man better by using this bureaucratic revolution. And that was a big theme with the Who's the guy on the dime?
Speaker 1: Abraham Lincoln Woodrow Wilson? Oh was Wilson? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so well yeah. Woodrow Wilson was elected in what was in nineteen ten and then again in nineteen fourteen. So he's on his second his second term right now, and he is looking to try and put us in World War two, right, And his whole goal was the bureaucrotic revolution, where instead of having elected representatives, who would have a constant bureaucracy or the deep state. So his his goal and William mendel House.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, mendel House, Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Mendel House was writing some really wicked fiction about how to implement I forgot the name of his book, but it was.
Speaker 1: Just it's called something Administrator.
Speaker 4: Right, there was somebody administrator wind House, something Drew administrator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something Drew. You're right, you're right. But now mendel House was all tied in with Cecil Roads and all tied in with Balfour, and so you have all that kind of going on in your are just setting up the state of Israel as well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know, having that proxy in Israel, they felt like you can make the most social changes with the war. Second most way of making these social changes is by doing it from a top down level. And you've got to have a proxy so that you can use them as sort of the intermediaries. Again, back to this three threefold system. Ye, you know, everybody else is in the outer courtyard of American foreign policy, but it's only certain people from a certain group that are allowed to be on the inner layer of that, you know, decision making process.
Speaker 1: Well, in Solomon's temple itself, you know, you had the inner Court, which was for the rabbis and the Holy of Holies. And then you had the exterior court, which was considered the Golden Court, which is for the Jewish people that were coming to sacrifice basically. And then you had what they called Silver Court on the outside of that, which was for the gentile that was coming to sacrifice. So you have these layers of separation societally.
Speaker 4: Now, are you describing Solomon's tumbler government.
Speaker 1: No, Solomon's hey, exactly. Yeah, but that was how Solomon Semple was set up.
Speaker 4: Right, But what do they call themselves? They call themselves the roundtable groups.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, it's the same idea every time. The roundtables are how they manage the world, and you're describing the same thing.
Speaker 1: So now and and those round table groups come from Cecil Rhoads who set up the apartheid in South Africa and Craig and I have been looking into John.
Speaker 2: Hammond m Yeah, him and John he's Himan Jr. So John Hayes Sior was He was a gold miner and he ended up going to work for Cecil Roads in Africa and he was as pretty much as right hand man.
Speaker 1: He set up the De Beers diamond mines so that the beers could make that money.
Speaker 4: You guys want to see the shortest Wikipedia article of all time. Sure, like that round Table movement.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but now it was within Cecil Rhodes basically in South Africa with the diamond mines. That on his last will and testament, and he actually had like I think five or six of these wills where he had a instructions to set up a secret society that consisted of the Milner Kindergarten groups that would form the Roundtable groups that became the Council Foreign Relations that once Jimmy Carter got put into place through Brazigna Brazinski, they brought all these Council Foreign Relation people into the American government and since Jimmy Carter, almost every single Cabinet position has been filled by one of these CFR members.
Speaker 4: Yup. So the history of the Roundtable Movement goes right to Cecil Rhodes and his different Will and testaments. Yes, we had seventeen different versions of it before it was fully published. That's amazing. That's the entire parbet for what this new world order that became and off of this occultism.
Speaker 1: Right, and the most specific part about those Roundtable groups and the Council Foreign Relations and the Rhodes scholars that we have in various media sources and another place. I mean Bill Clinton was a Rhodes scholar. But the whole idea of these groups, these roundtable groups and the Council Foreign Relations was to bring America back under the wing of the British government and against that. Yeah, and he actually told he told Cecil Rhodes if anything, America is going to assimilate Britain stuff, Britain assimilated America, and Cecil Rhodes didn't like that at all.
Speaker 4: But you look at what happened, and you got to have to look at perspective, because I think that's what happened. I mean, yeah, it used to be the people were geniuses. Now that the politicians all over the world, all of their IQ is followed by at least fifty.
Speaker 1: Points willing dupes put in place by you know, lobbyist, you know outfits LinkedIn yeah, round table group.
Speaker 2: So you're seeing the destruction of the middle class where more and more people own less and less. But these politicians that are in there that are getting paid hundreds of thousand dollars a year. They're all worth tens of millions of dollars, so they're really probably just setting up themselves in their own families for the future of what's coming.
Speaker 1: For the breakaway society that they see coming, so they'll be like the lords in this neo feudal system, right. Well, and that was during the French Revolution, the Duke to Saint Louis, he was initiated into the first degree of the illuminati, and he was basically spending He had millions of ducats and he would just go around France filling up everybody's pocket so that they would be an agitator. And he spent more than three quarters of his fortune before the French Revolution kicked off, you know, because he wanted to end up being a lord or some sort of a high ranking you know, ruler after the vacuum happened, you know.
Speaker 4: Right, And you know, it can't be said enough. These red hot hats might be part of kind of a neo feudal revolution, I mean, the red hats of the French Revolution, the red hats the Trump Revolution. It could be ushering in that new kind of feudalism that we see. You know, he exemplified and Peter Thiel and all the.
Speaker 2: Rest of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, in that red hat, it's the Phrygian red hat, and it actually goes back to Addis and Mother Caybell and Addis wore that red hat. But the whole thing, it's, you know, you follow that through the Dionysiacs or the Dionysus worshippers coming into Greece that overthrew the system in Greece. And we talked about Robison who wrote Proofs of a Conspiracy about the Bavarian Illuminati that basically he prostolates that the Dionysiacs were very much along the lines of the modern Masonic Orders and the Illuminati, basically seeding these ideas of world revolution and overthrow. And you know, back to the Communist Manifesto, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in the minds of man.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly exactly, you know. And it was Lord Rothschild's that actually paid Karl Marx to write the Communist Manifesto. So when you start looking at the banking class, you know, marrying in with the royal class and trying to precipitate back to shaping society, you know, this is.
Speaker 4: What I have a problem with people calling these unelected rulers as elites because they don't produce anything elite like that that used to mean something well is garbage.
Speaker 1: Right. It goes back to the whole idea of L you know, the god, and that's where you get the elect to the elite. The all these different L words come from L, the ancient god.
Speaker 4: The top, the pinnacle exactly right, top the speriment, right, and the idea of these people being anywhere near the top of the pyramid is almost laughable. I mean again, I think what happened with the American takeover of this, this whole thing, is they stop looking for meritocracy and they started looking for manipulatability. Right, those are generally stupid people. So when we see all of Europe scrabbling to try and come to the aid of Zelenski, that's because none of them see the opportunity in this, like how many of them could profit from them, you know, turning turning around and being a different type of leader when everybody knows that they're full of shit. They're so programmed and they're so into being part of the sheepish herd that none of them can actually you know, break away from it. It's that stupid, you know. I mean, at the very least, you want some ambitious leaders. You don't want a bunch of sheep. Some of these people have to keep the water running and they want to well.
Speaker 1: But that's when you get into you know, mendel House, the administrator and the ideas of putting it administrative government over the elected government, where essentially these experts, you know, like how they were saying during the pandemic, you know, trust the experts, Trust the experts, this expert class. You know, it goes back to the ancient idea of the ruling philosopher cast of you know, Plato, and and it supersedes the will of the people in regard to it. But what's the case We just had that that overrode the administrators and said that they could no longer make the x it was, do you know what I'm talking about. There was a recent lawsuit that overrode that. So we're actually looking at legally coming back to the point where the elected government is more you know, powerful than the then the administrative class, the bureaucracy, and the breocracy.
Speaker 4: The blob, that's what it is. I mean, any anywhere this bureaucracy goes, everything gets suffocated under it. I looked it up and it was called Philip Drew as Administrator.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: It's all about, uh, I guess, concreting the plutocracy using the administration of these different you know, administrative class, these people who are supposed to have children that then take over their roles in the administrative class. And that's supposed to permanently concrete the sort of cast based society that they've been wanting to go for.
Speaker 1: Right. So, you know, and when we talk about this, you know this sixty eighth convocation in regard to shaping the people to raise the nation state, you know, bringing globalism, we can go back to Virgil once again and look at you know, him writing the Georgics and the foundation like Mythos for Rome itself and basically you know, teaching people how to create society, right.
Speaker 4: Right, because they were making handbooks and playbooks for how to create society all the way back then, right. I think what a lot of people don't realize is that most of the philosophy that you see in ancient Greece was actually a methodology, a plan how to use it for you know, colonizing other places, and I think a lot of that took root with Christianity and they figured, hey, if this can be done with the Greek religion, why can't it be done with something else, something that we can do well.
Speaker 1: And you look at Plato as well, you know, and he specifically talks about how to build a good society or how to break down a society, you know. So all that is within Plato as far back as we can go, you know.
Speaker 4: And Plato is one of the ones who first talked about putting forward a monotheist, philosophical god, right, and I think that's really what took the root in the form of the septuagen because it wasn't until the septu agent that you know, God became a singular instead of this plural idea.
Speaker 1: Well, you're talking about the Chevron decision, the Chevron Yeah, it's the Chevron doctrine.
Speaker 2: Chevron doctrine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that got overroded. So hopefully that will begin to cut back on the administrator class that we've been having to deal with that's been building up what since Natonne of probably yeah, oh yeah, well, you know, they were that's the thing. All of this information you know, HG. Wells with his open conspiracy, like all of this stuff. You know, it's all out there if you take the time to go look for it and read about it. You know, it's a long standing plan that's been going on since Virgil, you know, and and basically the whole you know, Saturn reiins again, and and the whole prophecy of you know, Apollo ruling coming to rule again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, I think there were different camps because you know, as you know, Greece was never a single kind of ruling body, but they made paid their freedom, and tyrants were a big problem for people like Plato because he didn't like the unpredictability of its back then met a popular contestant, right, So they didn't have a lot of democracies, but when they did usually was run by a tyrant, because in those days, the people would get together and choose their own ruler. That ruler would then depose the king and he would be a populist. This is where the idea of populism, democracy, and dictatorship all sort of come together. And so it's within that populism. If well managed, you have an expanding empire, if you have a poorly managed populism, you get leftism right, and that poorly planned society doesn't really go too well for anybody. But at the same time, you know, when you've got these democratic reforms, you have to keep an eye on what they're going to put forward because I don't think you can actually get outside of that paradigm. I think it's been that way all the way since Greece because that's the nature of democracy itself, away from.
Speaker 1: That and people coming together to you know, pick their rule. And that's kind of why the founding fathers chose a republic at being a democratically elected republic, so that it would move slower than a democracy, because the democracies, you know, you just see them overturning and overturning and falling because of the volatility of what they were, and the republic itself is a little more slow moving, but it also incorporates that democratic element within it.
Speaker 4: But if we're going to really make the argument about the republic, we have to call the republic period from seventeen seventy six to seventeen eighty three, because in seventeen eighty three that's when the Society of Cincinnati took over it's been sort of that system ever since. So you know, when you look at the details of how they implement these different ideas, you never get what you're given in the documents. You never get the democracy, you never get the republic, but you always do have a ruling class, always do have a plutocracy. I think we is to understand that these people are not Stowe like. They have to respond at some point.
Speaker 2: So people that know that don't know I never heard of. The Society of Cincinnati is the nation's oldest patriotic organization, founded in seventeen eighty three by officers of the Continental Army who serve together in the American Revolution. Its mission is to promote knowledge and appreciation of the achievement of American independence and you foster fellowship among its members. Now a nonprofit educational organization devoted to the principles and ideas of its founders, the modern Society maintains its headquarters, library, and museum at Anderson House in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: So it's officially a museum, but the reality is that they only let the children of the Continental officers join it. And when you become president, if you're not already a member, you automatic we get membership, so it's an ancestral military hunta. So the children of the officers are the only ones allowed to join, and they're the ones in charge of the executive office.
Speaker 1: But now the idea of the Cincinnatus is going back to the Roman Cincinnatus.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and the idea with the Roman war chief as the symbol, I think really should take precedent over the idea of him going back to the farm, because what they're trying to do is keep it within the military lineage. Yeah, you know, and so by keeping them in that sort of Cincinnatus type, you know, our officers come from the sons and daughters of other officers that come from the sons and daughters of these powerful families back in Europe. You really don't get away from the system, right.
Speaker 2: The Society of the Cincinnati is over forty four hundred members residing in the United States, France, and more than twenty five other countries. The youngest hereditary members are in their twenties. The oldest are over one hundred. A few members great great grandsons of the Propocity are only four generations removed from the officers of the Revolutionary War. Some of the youngest members great great great great great great great great grandsons of their purpocity are nine generations removed. Some are direct descendants in an unbroken male line of members reaching back to the founding of the society. Many more have joined since the mid nineteenth century, when a change in the membership ruled rules allowed for the representation of otherwise qualified Continental officers who for whatever reason never joined the society.
Speaker 4: So the figure to keep in mind about the Society of the Cincinnati is this guy named a Danis Burke, and as was the one who wrote to George Washington to say that this is a really bad idea. He wrote this letter called on the Society of the Cincinnati. I haven't been able to translate it from his handwriting. I have found it in the National Archives. What he's saying is that this is going to set up an ancestral military junta, and you shouldn't do this. I thought we were going to do something other than this, But he's the only guy who did this. Now, what they said after he sent his letter and distributed it is that no, no, no, it's not just going to be these continental officers were also going to include officers in the militia, so the militia can join up too. So Dansburg stopped making noise and they immediately went back to only letting Continental officers join because that was the whole point.
Speaker 1: And interestingly, you know Cincinnati or Cincinnatis, Cincinnati, Ohio, when you're driving through there, there's a giant here, mid built right on the river that is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: I wish, uh, I wish gcd JJ was in here because he would be going off. He knows the most about the society of the Cincinnati and has a lot of their lineage is mapped out.
Speaker 1: So nice. Nice.
Speaker 4: This is the American blue Blood Network. You know, this is the original. And so if if that's not paid attention to, it's only at your own detriment, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I think that was good. I think we covered a lot there, you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely. But I think if you tell your friends about the uh, you know, this book, at least the serious researchers out there, We got to get more eyes on this thing. You know. Bill Cooper said it, you know, decades ago, and it hasn't gotten the kind of attention that it deserves. So if you're out there and you're a serious researcher, get into the sixty eighth complication. You can find it for free online and start tracking these people.
Speaker 1: Yep, you can get it on archive or you can get it on the Condresce dot lab LB.
Speaker 2: It's only about two hundred and fifty pages. Yeah, it's pretty quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's actually a bit at all.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Nice, Well you guys want to drop your your links socials.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm Headless Giant and you can find me on x and on YouTube as well. If you have any sort of stories that have to do with the paranormal, the arcade, weird dreams, you can send them to me and we'll read them on air on either Wednesday or Thursday. My email address is Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: And nick you Cult Rejects.
Speaker 8: That's available on all major podcast hosts, bit you Rumble in YouTube, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, and I'm r Marx or Robbie Marx and you can find a link tree at link tree R M A r X and that'll pull up all my stuff, my podcast, my website, all my social media everything.
Speaker 2: And I'm Craig got thirty three hertz media. You can find me on link tree and thirty three Hertz media dot Com.
Speaker 1: Nice. I'm glad we could get everybody here together today. So it's been fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great that stuff I didn't know about.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's always it's just the more you go, it's always just more, more and more stuff that you didn't We we're all learning, you know.
Speaker 4: The corners that haven't been looked at though, And I think that's important too, is because once you to get into those cracks and crevices, that's when you find the real boots on the ground type information.
Speaker 8: Do you ever like like go into stuff like from ten years ago and like totally forget about it, So it's like re hearing it.
Speaker 5: It's like you got to learn it all over again. Anyway. Yeah, Like there's times where I do come across go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But the modern politics, man, it's just so fast and so you know, it's like I see it and I have a familiar like it's more like a big, just rounded out ball. A lot of times I have to be reminded of a lot of this stuff because honestly, I don't want to keep track of a lot of modern politics. I mean, I got better stuff to do with my time, you know, other than the fact that we got to do something to slow down what they're doing, you know, because they're they're working. You know, there's the hidden hand working behind the scenes. Things move so fast, you yeah, not hitting.
Speaker 4: For too much longer. I think there's a serious push right now going on to at least get rid of the system that we have, yeah, drew onward. So that's a part I hate where we're at now. We've got to injects beauty back into the world that we live in.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right, that's exactly right. But we also have to tamp down some of this globalist stuff that's going on in order to be able to you know, grow our flowers.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Thanks everyone for uh for joining and uh you guys all have a good day for sure.
Speaker 1: Thanks