Speaker 1: Okay, October twenty four, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the O'Kelly effect, and we're broadcasting live on the stream at o'chelly dot com radio. Some places it's called o'celly effect Radio, but it's o'celly dot com radio. That's the stream, that's where we're live. And you don't care because you're probably just catching the podcast. Anyway. Here's a pre show that I planned several times and kept not happening on time.
Speaker 2: So what is this?
Speaker 1: A weekly roundup of sorts that I'm going to try and go through lightning fast, brought to you by you, the brave, proud, and few who still support us and are the effect. So just saying that's the way it is, and what shall we begin today's discussion that I intend to go through as quickly as possible as I build up momentum for how about this?
Speaker 3: Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true Lose the devil Jesus. It was an architect, architivious to his career prophet. All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world. There's one thing that I could do was ding ding dang, my dang along ling.
Speaker 1: Long yes quote Rob Zombie quote the rob Zombie, and he didn't say never more. Anyway, Let's get to it. What has happened this week? I mean, I want to kick off this show with a story actually about the days when I was managing gas stations and stuff. But I think I'll hold it for the end because as all things unplanned go, we got loose ends to tie up and everything else. Let's get to it. Uh, Let's see, earlier in the week, I did a news show and I was trying to capture what was going on on the ground in New York City around Canal Street, et cetera. Turns out that, according to let's see the Goodmenproject dot com, you know, there's police state bounty hunters out there and the rise of ICE's unconstitutional war on America is happening. But also what was going on the other day in New York when I was trying to capture the stream and all that, Well, according to Thecity dot NYC, a news site over there, ICE rates okay military style immigration sweet pits NYC as mass federal agents arrest Canal Street vendors. What they did is go all along Canal Street, which is coincidentally on the along a canal along a little waterway there, you know, thus the name. I mean, crazy how things like that work out. There's a lot of food vendors and stuff street food, you know, hot dog carts and such. There are other types of vendors out there. It's been many years since I've been there, but this is a standard. And what they did is go around and start rounding up those guys and drag them into the local ice facility. So I don't know about the bad ombres, but they're definitely nailing guys at home depots at other spots. And then people are confused as to the effect on the economy. I don't know what to tell you. I mean, not only does it remove those terrible non tax payers you know, who are getting paid less than you to do a job and all that, And yes, they're taking you jibs, they are, but are you willing to do them and would you do them at that price? No, there's a certain part of the economy that depends on them, not just for that, but then when they make that money, they don't just send it all home, although some of them do that. As a mission where they just you know, raise their money up send it back home somewhere so somebody can live better elsewhere, you know, like their family or their kids or something. Anyhow, a lot of times they do that, but often and still even with them doing that, they got to spend money on rent and things like this. So it does affect various Let's say, ecosystems in the economy, and people are going, hey, I got less people to pay rent. Hey, there's less guys coming in here to buy gatorade in the morning. I used to sell tons of gatorade the guys who couldn't speak English when I ran convenience stores. Maybe we'll get on a c stores story later. Anyway, roundup from the news from last week's stuff that I missed in the first news report and needed to catch up to. Should have got to yesterday at least, but didn't. Haven't been feeling well. I did check up on the JFK Zoom call and gave a little input over there to check up on what the brain Trust is doing. It's going to be a fascinating November. I'll tell you that. When we all, some of us get together there in Dallas, hopefully I'll have time to read out at some point the information on the Lancer conference, which I'm still planning to attend, even though I have no plans for how I'm gonna pay for anything, including like my toiletries to get there. I'm trying to like comprehend in my mind where the money's gonna come from when we're barely getting by here to do anything. But I'm going to try and make that trip on a shoe string and a prayer, So hopefully you guys will help me out with that too as I go.
Speaker 4: We shall see.
Speaker 1: But meanwhile, while I'm trying to survive and figure out that and not even drive fifty five, because I'm going to be a passenger in a car on its way from Georgia to Texas in less than a month from now. As a matter of fact, I should be on my way back.
Speaker 4: Home by now.
Speaker 1: A month from now, the rich get robbed, and you know what, O'Kelley wonders allowed. What in the hell kind of fence do you need to offload this score? I mean, is it just a bank sat installation when you go and rob the louver? Apparently the louver director acknowledges failures after a jewel heist and says she offered to resign because according to the ap okay in mind, does anybody care? Ap plus Newsmandal section World Mirror, section Weekly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: The loop was robbed.
Speaker 1: There was a big jewel heist. But now these world famous jewels from you know, the biggest museum in the world. Who are you going to fence these two? I mean, I know there's private collectors and you got to find that, but you gotta have a hook up. I mean, you can't go down to the pawn shop and be like, hey, here's the Hope diamond. It doesn't work that way anyway. In the meantime, while Ukraine is getting pounded even harder by Russia, US announces new sanctions against Russia's two biggest oil companies. What do we have left to sanction? You know, what does Trump even have left? After Biden sanctioned, Trump sanctioned everybody's sanctions and they say, hey, you can't move your money around, not according to US, and then the release of the sanctions becomes a bargaining chip later. It's a weird world. Are we making any progress over there? I know everybody wants to give them credit for the ceasefire that's still letting out more blood then you know, the average swimming pool that is local to you in the neighborhood where people hand out razor blades. But still that's happening in Russia with the you know what not in Russia in Ukraine. Excuse me, I'm not on Putin's side there with taking the territory. You know, in Ukraine, Russia is still pounding them. But we're gonna issue more sanctions because that's done us so much good in the past. Okay, who's making who? By the way, as far as who is dictating to what and to whom when it comes to bb net and Yahoo and what's happening in Israel anyway, we seem to have funds for Israel and Argentina and are winning trade wars that raise funds via the taxation of tariffs with China and all that and one hundred other spots.
Speaker 4: On the globe.
Speaker 1: But there's no relief for you and your beef prices, right, and that is a factor when it comes to Argentina and the bailout money. Meanwhile, the White House, this ballroom continues. You know, it's proud presidential legacy as we rip up part of the White House and the government is shut down. But hey, I don't know who's building that part of the White House right now, but I know it can't be people without papers rest assured that way, I don't know, And I give you a link in the show notes to ACDCS song Big Balls. I wonder why also the karaoke version in case you want to have fun. Meanwhile, the people cannot afford the scraps from the lavish serving tables, while nine hundred and ninety nine pairs of balls go to the newly renovated walls of the big beautiful room by private donors. Everybody argues, and that even came up on the JFK zoom call last night. You can't quite sort from the shutdown dot gov public venture. But that's okay. Also brought to you by the buyers of What Power Age twenty twenty five aka elite techno bro crazy owners of the corporate raid in progress in Grand Theft America. But there's other good entertainment news. Devil in Disguise is now another thing that is apparently the peacock NBC over there still doing well enough to keep making John Wayne Gacy movies. Now they got a drama coming out which before, as I understood, it was a documentary series. And even though they give you peacock for free, most of the good stuff costs you money. So you get for free, but you need money to get the good stuff over on the peacock, so you know, and I feel personally offended due to the fact that my name is somewhat connected to a peacock. But anyway, the only other path to some level of being great in America on the lower rungs of the social and economic ladder of living is to be a useful idiot or tool for the useful idiots. So you know, there's plenty of job opportunities out there if you can create one for yourselves. Candice owned by the Way, shared some private messages, you know, the Charlie Kirk had a couple of days before he died, and they are definitely on the trail of Israel. Might have often in conspiracy land at this point, you know. So it's all good, I guess, But the Charlie Kirk thing is a little shocking. He literally says he thinks that they are going to kill him. After he says, you know, since I lost a two million dollar is pro Israeli donor, and they're turning against me. You know, since I lost that two mil, they're about ready to put me on the pro Palestinian path, he was saying in private messages a couple of days before he died. So that's a weird revelation. And yes, I do pay attention to the conservative and fringe right media have to. I mean, there really isn't much else. I know, everybody else says that it's still liberal media, you know, in biosphere of living things, but not so much, not if you really break it down anyway, Vance eyes, here's a c what is this AP news headline? Vance denies the US dictates to Israel as he meets with net Nyahu over the Gaza sease fire, which is not going that well, although as far as we're concerned, piece has already been achieved in the Middle East. And where's the prize? You know, we got to put some lipstick on the orange pig. I mean, there is just no other way to go about it, you know, Cancel the Constitution incrementally and all that good stuff, because who needs reality when you've got a good story? And after all, it looks to me like, you know, among the political meet muppets out there, you don't even need to bang a shoe and go to the un anymore. All you got to do is stop an escalator and you can take us without firing a shot. Anyway, maybe maybe we should get control of everything everywhere, all at once, because we're capable of that. Meanwhile, in the predictable file, how about this COVID nineteen vaccines may help some cancer patients fight too much. I wonder did the conspiracy people tell you they were going to do this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 1: They said that this was not just the you know, alleged vaccine and all that. But it's okay. Peter Teal, who is running, you know, part of the tech bronocracy at this point, you know, and the rogan sphere is your approved entertainment because he's got plenty of comedians that aren't funny, but he's gonna make him successful anyhow. Somehow his stand up comedy sucks balls, but he is one of the most successful podcasters on the planet of the decade and of the genre ever. So you got to give it to him there. But anyway, back to the tech bronocracy, that makes short to prop of people like Joe Rogan. Peter Teal thinks Greneth Thunberg could be the Antichrist, and what actually is the Antichrist? An article on the Conversation dot com asked that question. Peter Thiel has been giving a lecture now, a long term lecture that's gotten leaked online here and there about the Antichrist. Peter Tiel, the tech guy, the PayPal mafia guy, thinks he has a good line on the Antichrist. You know what, I don't disagree. And I know Aaron'll talk about this some soon and has already, But I don't disagree with him. And why well, you know, you know your own smell, You know your own kind, right, You can always smell your own Why wouldn't the guy who is literally bringing some of the elements of the legendary Antichrist to life here on earth in real time, Why wouldn't he know automatically what the Antichrist truly is?
Speaker 4: I think he does.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that minor audio adjustment might be a good thing. I hope it is. Let's see. According to a Politico magazine article, gee I might have to open this one up because my bosses were afraid of crossing Trump, so I quit. Now, that is a pretty striking article headline. Like I said, though, we're gonna get to the live call show at eight pm Eastern here Onoceelli dot Com Radio, So stick around for that, and I'll hear from you on all these things, maybe or none of them or something god knows what else. It's never predictable. I'll give you that, and you guys get to make the show as we go, so that's enjoyable. Anyhow, let's see here, Yeah, Greta Thunberg might indeed be the Antichrist, according to Peter Teel. So I'm trying to pull up that article and magically, of course it's not pulling up, because you know, why would it while I'm trying to do a live show. I mean, who knows what other tech revolt I'm gonna have to deal with. I actually have a few items in my house that were technologically operational recently go to complete crap. But anyway, in Politico magazine, just so you know, once again in the opinion section, my bosses were afraid of crossing Trump, so I quit. A veteran journalist opens up on the censorship that he says led to his resignation. Okay, so who is this about. Gee, I'm waiting for the damn article to load because they got to load eighty videos and commercials.
Speaker 6: On top of it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Alan Greenblatt, a former editor of Governing, has been a reporter for NPR and CQ. That's according to the Politico article. And again I'll give you that link in the show notes. The censorship you never hear about maybe the worst, or at least the most insidious. Thankfully, many journalists are speaking out at a crucial moment for the press. Virtually every major outlet refused the Pentagon's edict that they publish or broadcast only information handed to them by the Department of Defense, which the administration calls the Department of War. And there have been several other examples just in recent days of journalists leaving their jobs in response to censorship pressures. Okay, now, why is it I'm even talking about this, Cauz. I find it funny. At what point, you know, do you say water is wet and you know business is as business?
Speaker 7: Does? I mean?
Speaker 1: What in the hell? Actually this guy is surprised that their censorship or the Pentagon exerts pressure. I know, in the magical world of alleged America, it's not supposed to work that way, and we're supposed to have freedom of press. But tell me in my lifetime, except maybe at the very beginning when Nixon was president, that the presidency, the executive branch, the military did not have and even during that time, did not have all sorts of influencers, extra people there literally hired hands on at every conceivable significant media outlet in America. We don't have state owned media, we don't have literal Russia today, RT, But tell me at what point we had a completely free press that wasn't either in full on collusion with the government or touting the government's official line, or simply doing as it was told, or protecting all of us for the sake of national security. Don't tell the real crazy stories. And also, here's your propaganda notes for the day. I mean, it's sort of like your local crime beat reporter not admitting that the majority of what he prints comes from guess what the cop side of the story in any circumstance. That's why they have public information officers. So where is the surprise that the media is being told what to do by the Pentagon, by the State Department, by the White House, When did Why is this even worth talking about? Women are wet, the sky's blue. Okay, well, excuse me, women are wet. That's funny. I meant to say water's wet. But that's okay. We can mix and match. Women are crazy, water's wet, the sky is blue. And the government tells you what to do if you're in the journalism game. Matter of fact, it's a simple transaction if you think about it. The second that you don't tout the line, the second that you put out information they don't want out there. If you embarrass them, put out things ahead of time, or do cost some sort of harm through your reporting, guess what you get blacklisted.
Speaker 5: That's not new.
Speaker 1: That's not a Trump invention, that's not a Republican invention. Even that's just the way things are. Oh my god. And the weird virtue signal outrage over the sacredness of journalism by people who threw that away a long time ago. The tenants, you know, the stuff that they're supposed to maintain as standards.
Speaker 5: You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. It's got to be a bad, bad joke, you know. I mean, Norm MacDonald could get you to laugh even when he told you. I had jokes in the pursuit of telling you the news on Saturday Night Live. And I've always found his outlook on this very interesting.
Speaker 8: I like doing that because I always can keep up with the news, you know. And also, before I start with my jokes, I just want to say, like I said, I said a thing on last show about Andy enjoying gay porn.
Speaker 9: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember you saying that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I like doing that because I always can keep up with the news. You know.
Speaker 1: It's great. Norm McDonald had this natural rug pull in his personality that made him great at delivering the news on Saturday Night Live. When everything else sucked, you'd want to see Norm McDonald's take on the news.
Speaker 6: So to speak.
Speaker 1: It was a thing of beauty to behold because Norm had this organic awkwardness to him that was just funny. Awkwardness is funny. Yes, our defects and differences are funny. The disparities between them, the terrible tragedies are all also worthy of jokes. Yeah, I know the people that tell you that, you know, comedy's dead and we're gonna be the you know, great pursuers of free speech, and in the Rogan sphere, we believe in free speech absolutely and not really. And also they're not funny. That whole group of idiots that Rogan has in his private club. He's got enough fu money to tell everybody f you even when it comes shoving comedy down your throat. That isn't funny. He's not funny as a stand up. I don't even know why he's interesting as a podcaster outside of the major guests he gets. Speaking of that, I have some interesting ones coming up next week. We're gonna have a special on Halloween. We're also gonna have possibly David Mantick if I can arrange it to come on, and he's not part of the conference that I'm doing, but he's had some interesting things to say recently and made some waves in the JFK community, so we'll bring him on. But also I've got some others maybe in the chamber, and we'll see. I did, however, lose myself a radio opportunity. I was going to bring a young man on who wanted to really get into the retro of doing a radio show and a call in, but he's turned off to the idea now and who knows. We may have some new radio programs to launch soon and new stories to tell, but only time will tell on that. Anyway, let's see nearly nearly murdered Jewish reporter who filmed violent attack by Israeli settlers calls out US media for ignoring the story. That's on Mediaite. And there are many journalists being murdered, pushed around, and shut down regarding various military actions on the planet. But again, this is business as usual, and it's a dangerous business. If you go to report something truly ugly that is inconvenient to the powers that be, keep it in mind. I was going to read from this story Italian American heritage is important. Columbus is not. That is on cornelsun dot com anyway, as your lose alert apps. Okay, I don't know about you, guys, but you get these news alert apps. Some people use newsbreak this kind of thing. Have you noticed have you noticed lately any patterns? Because I do. I know what mine says, and I mean it goes way beyond the weird sort of recruitment commercial that's out there for now, get behind us and get on board with us. Eradicating almaser in the planet. It's almost like a regular like Super Bowl kind of commercial, except it's not designed to recruit you into the military. It's just resign. It's designed to just get you behind the idea of, hey, we as Americans should be interested in wiping out hamas. A pretty slick commercial campaign going on there. I don't even know what it's called, but I've been catching it for the past two days and I don't know why. Meanwhile, the US is sending an aircraft carrier to Latin America in a major escalation of the military firepower thing that's going on there. You know, drug boats are getting blown up and all that. There is no war declared, but here we go. Would you call that extra judicial? Is that something the Department of War should be involved in? Do you feel good about just blowing up boats? And oh, by the way, they are now multiple families that are crying foul because some of their fishermen family members have been killed in a circumstance where we're being told, well, they were stopping drug boats and their stirrings among the closed down government that perhaps Trump is going to very soon request more powers for war to take it to the land. Now, I don't know who he's going to invade, and I don't know how much more support he's going to give to Argentina. But I'm thinking I don't know, just loosely and based on no movements that I know of for certain, but just theoretically, perhaps Argentina will become the new staging place because Trump is very much all up on the hype videos for the argent Tenian lady who's trying to take things back there. Maybe we're going to work in cooperation with them to go after various Central and South American countries because of the scourge of cocaine, which nobody's been talking about for a decade. And I didn't even think it was a scourge. I mean, do you know anybody who does cocaine anymore? Is that only a rich man thing? I mean, honestly, you know, I'm in one of those neighborhoods where crack. Really, I know it exists here, but is it the biggest business. I think meth and still opiates are king on the streets of America for sure, And you know, cannabis is still a wrestling issue anyhow. That is the way it was. That is the way it's going to be, and maybe I can squeeze in a story quickly before Slam Slam before we go to the live call in show, which should begin right around eight pm, and I will cut off and set that up real fast. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to hold the convenience story for another day. Although I think it was entertaining the way that I wrote it out and gave myself notes for it, I think that you guys will have to get that out of another podcast because this is about all the time I've got for a pregame show. But for the next four hours here on Ocelli dot Com Radio, you are going to get four hours of live radio, two hours of the O'Kelly Effect, live call in, open mic, live with my co host b Pete, and then an hour with Aaron Franz, who knows where his mind will go. No guest tonight, and it will be strange as per usual because it's Fronz and I'm happy to hear it. But also then we get into the other world, and that is Uncle the podcast, and that'll begin around eleven pm Eastern, and we're gonna do all this live and he'll take calls again, although call policies may be changing on the shows and the network in the very near future as in tonight, but we might change the calling policies and the way that we're doing the interactions very soon. But we're going to try and keep things rolling and keep your interactivity happening, because, as per usual, you are the effect. So stick around. We'll play a couple of spots and then we'll get live with b Pete and all of you out there as we talk about whatever might be on your mind for this particular Friar's Day Friday night.
Speaker 11: I'll count down, you know, to one, and then I'll hit the a cork button.
Speaker 12: So is everybody ready?
Speaker 1: I am, and I'm running already.
Speaker 13: I'm already running so.
Speaker 6: Perfect.
Speaker 13: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 4: Foe Chili dot Com. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 14: Elation, the conversation you are the effect conversation, silence broken, broken.
Speaker 15: Nile connection, demonstation, elation to conversation.
Speaker 5: To the effect.
Speaker 12: That's the conversation.
Speaker 6: Falls, bring no sh straight.
Speaker 2: Conversation, all straight, jolation to conversation, a vision called the.
Speaker 5: Relation to conversation.
Speaker 16: The daughter shell the at this place of raps on the whole in the menacin years, my main vibration as.
Speaker 7: A doctor okays nourishments my young master of my faith.
Speaker 6: I am the chapter of So you are the aft relation to conversation.
Speaker 11: Changing me in a comedy about religion, Get four in home want to give you by thinking if I'm dying to the coaches.
Speaker 6: When he got the margin and resigned A.
Speaker 5: Five FI.
Speaker 17: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 5: Before World War II.
Speaker 17: The United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War? Nuclear bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 1: When you was expressed by caller schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com if you've not necessarily reflect reviews of the Jelly dot com or check o' chelly, and.
Speaker 5: We are not responsible. We're getting stupidity which might ensudent.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 12: One more.
Speaker 5: Nay then, or.
Speaker 14: Elation to conversation, you are the effect conversation.
Speaker 5: Silence broken, broken.
Speaker 15: Commission, demonstation, elation to conversation, conversation fall spray no sh o, straight.
Speaker 2: Conversation a.
Speaker 5: Straight jury.
Speaker 6: My relation to conversation a vision called the station.
Speaker 14: Of relation to conversation, the doctor.
Speaker 2: The aut place of blacks.
Speaker 16: In the Menace of years, My main vibrations.
Speaker 6: Not okay, noolish, my young master of my faith. The chapter of ours are the fault. Relation to conversation.
Speaker 11: Charging a compas about religion before it home, do you fight sak.
Speaker 7: Coaches do when he starts well, commisation, oh the effect.
Speaker 6: Never god baby for a mile.
Speaker 5: At the effect the effect?
Speaker 13: Go ahead in the Truth about the Day of Hey assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, well, what do you want to know? Dy Baker's wild claim Oswell girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry cancer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 13: But okay, Oswal was ontil and trying to vent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 14: Come on now has a real effort on the day of hay assassination into.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at Well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Ary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: Thank you for all the great information In Denial.
Speaker 13: The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 19: It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 9: Force words see watch yoursel to say, Bunny, want y'all.
Speaker 12: Stir from and I'm a ship.
Speaker 5: Listen to watch you? No more that can say from you if we do not we.
Speaker 12: Sid so stupid, said let us till to so small.
Speaker 11: That the.
Speaker 9: US Company confect You think about searching.
Speaker 12: As something that's something you say, searching cous something about.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you're listening live on ohelly dot com. It took me a whole fifteen freaking minutes of time here to try and get the phone lines back together. So now I'm gonna contact my co host and get us live for the call in show finally tonight here on ocelly dot com Radio. And who knows, maybe there'll be more surprises as we go further. We'll find out, huh. Anyways, stick around, like I said, We'll be back shortly.
Speaker 5: Level through comsage here, Oh shell holding veins, the canvile shadows, crowl full a thousand miles broken see crushing Wow, crawling up pit where kingst.
Speaker 20: Why a grand time change on my co trying clown and on its side drowned my spread around night based on the nightmare and by a Dretel.
Speaker 5: Trues cool glass training, unnast, no train, bad a stone or crowd. The cay chests.
Speaker 20: Barry and I'm lay far.
Speaker 18: A small birds longs in.
Speaker 12: Hell da.
Speaker 5: That's cue up to treat the lass spread it coles rage, she covers.
Speaker 18: Salty while chas feast while.
Speaker 5: We jumps speed.
Speaker 12: Lad world.
Speaker 5: Dyes change on the stock.
Speaker 20: Trapping crown.
Speaker 18: On its strong drowning luster, Like the Sade No Dreams.
Speaker 10: Flaw dick, it's worn lad inside
Speaker 20: Right on out.