Speaker 1: What's up you guys.
Speaker 2: It's me Cecily here with my buddy Muspash, my special lady Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I remembered something that's weird. We call each other spash if you don't know, if you're just tuning in someone you don't like when we recap things, which is literally what we do, but if you're just tuning in, we call each other spash. Because of sex and the city. There was a scene where Aiden says to Carrie specially he needs special floors because he's going to stand her floors and it's just like a frickin nightmare. But I remembered when I was in college doing as I did my study abroad in Tel Aviv, true story, and I became friends with this woman whose name I can't remember, but I really really liked Shanna. That was her name, Shauna, and she called me Special K because my last name starts with a K, and sometimes she would shorten it to special or specih.
Speaker 1: I just remembered that, Well, do you want to hear something really weird? I was talking to my friend Robin this morning, who listens to our show, and she was like, I think it's so funny that you guys call each other specih special lady, because my old best friend and I from high school used to call each other that as well. Isn't that weird? They called each other special? She was and she literally just told me that to day. So cute. I know.
Speaker 2: I wonder why was theirs from like special.
Speaker 1: From special lady, from somebody calling them a special.
Speaker 2: Lady that was the same thing, from Sex and the City, or just in general.
Speaker 1: No, from somebody like a guy called one of them a special lady, and they thought it was so gross and also hilarious that they started calling each other special lady.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so specific. I know, Yeah, it's really weird. I don't know where Okay, all right, well we're not that special. I guess we're not really specials.
Speaker 1: We are, We're still we're still the most we're the of the all the specials. We're the most.
Speaker 2: Beush before we get into today and we have a lot to d have a lot to talk about today to I don't like the word.
Speaker 1: I wish there was a better word for douchebag.
Speaker 2: I don't like the word douchebag, not just because like for the feminism, feminism standpoint, but that too, you know, you're just taking a It's like calling someone a tampon head, and it's like, why that's really.
Speaker 1: I love tampon head. Oh my godol Noosler love it. Tampon head.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I've got to tampon heads to start. But in a way it sort of puts women down. I wish there was like a what's the thing that guys use?
Speaker 1: They don't, you know, their cock? When you call somebody cock cocksucker, Well, that's again, but that's against like more of a women.
Speaker 2: Almo soobic and weird and like I don't like that, or or you.
Speaker 1: Know, calling somebody a dick. We call people, Wow, what a dick? That's just the guy. I tampon heads.
Speaker 2: Fine, tampon heads fine, because it's like we don't we didn't love when we were on our period. You know, it's not great fun. He's a tampon so fuck. Okay, So I have two tampon heads. Maybe every week we can give a tampon head of the of the week award.
Speaker 1: So it's I love it, like like Andy Cohen's jack hole or whatever. Yes, yes, tamp on the head of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are genius this side you decide, it's either it's either Matt Healey, who For those who don't remember, he very briefly dated Taylor Swift and it was so horrible for Taylor Swift. She wrote, I mean, I know she writes a lot of songs about a lot of guys, but this one was like, holy shit. It's called the smallest man who ever lived, not only his dick size but also just his I mean she went in hard. She was like, you should be in jail for what you did. Holy shit. Oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's he's whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened, it didn't go well, but he just got married. So like two weeks after her big wedding, he did it. He married some model ten years younger.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: It was at Madonna's old house in La maybe London, and I was just looking at the guest list and Charlie XX is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But the rest was like Alex Cooper.
Speaker 2: It was all just like his bandmates, which I know are something to somebody, but mostly just podcasters. Like he's supposed to be like racist, yeah, oh yeah. He did a Nazi salute at one of his He was like I was just waving guys. Oh no, it's on his audience. He's a horrible Okay. So he's in the running for Tampon Head, Okay, and then on the other side, and maybe we'll put up a poll online and you guys can vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we should decide based on all the stories. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even expecting to talk about this. But the other guy who's up for Tampon Head of the Week is Ryan Adams, and you know how much I love him, but he is a tampon head just in general.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 2: He started posting these videos on Facebook live live at videos so he can just like see you but then you can see them later, and he's always just so mad at Everybody's like, well, this is really embarrassing, but I got to sell all my fenders. I'm selling my guitars, main guitars. I made a heartbreaker on all this shit. He's like, because you know, I asked you guys not to take pictures of me at concerts, but now it like fucked up my He has miniers what's it called Minaire's disease. I don't really understand what he's talking about. He has he has. He has like not, it's not tonightas right, tenadus. You're supposed to say tendas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think some people do go ahead and say tonightas, which I've said my whole life. Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But he's got that plus and and then he gets he sees halos if people take photos of him, so he has some kind of like disease, which which is true that he might have that, but he's mad. He's like, well, I got to sell all my stuff. I been went on tour and I beg people not to take pictures, but you took pictures and now I really can't see. He's like, my hands are shaking. He shows his hands which are not shaking, and then he starts shaking them very clearly, you know what I mean. He's like see, and then he's just mad. He's selling all this shit, and he's like, I got to take care of my family. My mama needs a new couch. He's just such a fucking victim all the time. So I still think it goes matt Y Lee personally. But which one would you choose?
Speaker 1: I mean, wow, they've both they've both done not good things to women. So I'm not sure that's right. That's right. I'm not sure. Let's you know what, Let's see what else comes up during this episode and then decide. But here's something good not The tampa on the head of the week is Hers. Uh it Listen. If you've tried everything to lose weight and you still feel stuck in a rut of heaviness, change it, go sign up for Hers. A Weightless by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals. You know you deserve to feel good in your body and with we GOV, which is one of the medications that they have. They have a whole range of meds, including the GLP ones, we Go v pill, we Go v pen, and you can lose up to twenty percent of your body weight when you combine it with diet and exercise. So ready to reach your goals, visit for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r h e. RS dot com slash rose Pricks or Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Wait Lost by Hers is not available in all fifty seats. We Go vias the road Schurch trade mark of Novo Ordos GAESS to get started and learn more, including important safety information with GOV clinical study information restrictions. Visit for hers dot com.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, nice, Okay, so we're gonna should we start, well, not start, but talk about Britney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, Britt, Britt tell us about that. Okay, So I have an article which seems a little bit crazy, but you know, you'd be the judge. I'm not sure if there's any tampon heads here, but we're going to see. So Britney Spears' son, Jayden, Jayden James, he's nineteen. He decided to address the long standing rumor that his mom was cloned. Now, now, did you know that that was a long standing rumor? Oh yeah, oh you did? Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean people are crazy, people are insane. The QAnon it's like QAnon people, and they make up a lot of us. There's more of us than you think more of them.
Speaker 1: So people think, people really feel that somebody in a lab cloned Britney Spears. And then so there's like a good Britney Spears and a bad Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Let me push back on that. Not push back is not the right word. Let me give you a little more context. You say somebody in a lab. What most of these people that believe it, they believe it happened with Kanye and whatever. When they say somebody in a lab, they mean that you know who's and by you know who's the people that run, the people underground that run everything, you know, the bank.
Speaker 1: So why would the Jews want to clone Britney Spears? Like, It's not like we're trying to claim her. She's not a Jew.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I don't think it's a matter of that they think.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Listen, we gotta get we got to get a quan On person on the show. I know, I guess that's all I got to do. Yeah, because I don't know. I mean, I don't know why that seems to be what they think.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Jaden said he's hitting back at the bizarre conspiracy theory that the pop star has been cloned. Quote I hop on TikTok and I see this one video that has one point two million likes and the caption is like, quote, the biggest theory ever is Britney Spears still alive? Jaden said during a Friday live stream, This is per Us Weekly, Like bro, you can go to her page and see her right now. It makes me know that a lot of the stuff on media is exaggerated and fake, he continued. People know how gullible people are and they use that to their advantage. Anyone that sees it on media, they just see it and if it has like a lot of likes, they believe it. They don't even research it. They're just like, wow, yeah, it's crazy, I believe it, very true. Yeah, he sounds like a good kid.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's sad that he has to have this conversation with the world. Yeah, that's sad, and I love that.
Speaker 1: When you're scrolling on page six, you're gonna see like one photograph. So there's a picture of Jaden. Oh his last name is Fetterline. Did you know that? Yeah, of course, seen with his mom in twenty twenty five. Has addressed the conspiracy theory. And then there's another picture of him. He's a very good looking kid. Yeah, surprisingly, Kevin Fetterline's not that cute.
Speaker 2: He was pretty cute. He's a pretty strong jaw line. I'm gonna say, depends on what you think is cute. Well, the kids did get a strong jaw line too, okay. So Jaden and his brother Sean, who's twenty. Oh yeah, they're like Irish twins have had a rocky relationship with their mother for many years. They didn't see it, but the relationship appears to have improved. I guess because you know now he's saying, like, guys, she's not cloned. Okay, they held the intervention. She voluntarily went to rehabit.
Speaker 1: That was like for a couple of days, right, right, Yeah, everybody's qualutarily after her duy right, like an insider flames out. The Spears forty four was dragging her feet after checking in, after checking in, after a march the UI arrest until her sons got involved. And then somebody, a source of course, says they're the only one she listens to and they were so loving, so kind, but also so so firm. So I guess, uh, okay, there's a little bit more to the story. The cloning theory has been around for at least a couple of years. The Hills Alone Kristin Cavalieri floated the conspiracy theory on her podcast back in twenty twenty four. Dude, that's crazy, So Kristin Cavalieri is when he started this out, She wrote, Britney spears. I'm sorry, it's not Britney spears. Go look at photos. That's not Britney spears. She declared, Oh my god. Cavalaria also claimed that Kanye West had been cloned and blamed the scientific experiment on the Illuminati and the Cabalah. Yeah, so so Kristen Cavalieri is completely out of her mind?
Speaker 2: Did we know that? Eys? I didn't know that, but I think I remember hearing that now that you're saying, and it's kind of coming back to me. I mean, here something.
Speaker 1: She's blaming things on the Illuminati and the Cabal crazy, which you know is short for kabala. I know what they mean.
Speaker 2: Now. I want to say this because this bugs me because we've talked about this a long time, you and I and sometimes people get mad at us. Well it's been a while since they have about Britney because we want the best for her. She's like a mom and she's a person, she's a human, a woman like we want her to do well. But sometimes we get annoyed when everyone, you know, the whole Free Britney movement with the like they had no plan in place, right Yeah, sure, yes, take the dad off the conservator Ship main guy. Yeah, of course, but like, you know, come on, guys, at what point she's lighting her house on fire every now and she and she's drive and drunk. So when it's you know, when it's affecting other people in the world, it pisses me off. You have to it's not fair. Do you think that's the fair.
Speaker 1: Conservative the Conservatorship stopped her from driving though?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I believe so. Actually, okay, I don't think she was. She was not getting to uys during that time. Yes, I think it did. I don't know. That's a good question. But here's the thing that kind of annoyed me. I was watching a it was a watch What Happens and the guests were Molly Shannon, who is very you know, Molly Shannon and a real housewife and I don't remember who they I think it might have been Tamra. It was camera unrelated because OC is back so there, so Andy's asking and I and Molly Shannon we both have met her many times. Right, She's really nice, She really is generally nice. But I'm I feel a little bit of toxic positivity because she was talking about something came up about Brittany and she's like, oh, I love her.
Speaker 1: Just precious, just precious.
Speaker 2: And Andy even Andy's like, oh you know her, like you know Brittany, and she's like, oh, she's precious, She's precious. She did SNL. She's not joking like she's like she did SNL. She was just so funny and so precious, and I just like, really it was she was just all she was talking about her is her sons, and she just cares so much about her her boys, and yeah, what a great I mean, it's just like calm down, calm down, you know, like preshious. I mean, it just feels like we're taking we're just rewriting everything. It's not that Brittany wasn't nice. I'm sure she was nice, but do you know what I'm saying. It just was like we're just going to strip away everything.
Speaker 1: Just so precious. I mean, that is that is a very Molly Shannon thing. We both.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know her, I have not met her. I haven't met her a few times, and she is really nice. So it's not like it's not like putting her down, but she was on. She did another thing with Will Ferrell because they're making the rounds for like a Netflix thing.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And he was doing like an impression of her. He was being really he was like, you're so interested in what everybody. If someone says something, you're you're like, oh, yeah, that's great. I love your shoes. Were they really leather? Can I touch them? It's very like intense all the time, which is not a bad quality.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's very sweet though, and she is really supportive. Did you know maybe little known fact she's my biggest blurb on sippy cups or not for chardinage. Oh, she's the quote and in front of the book.
Speaker 2: No, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, she is. She is a supporter. She's not going to talk shit.
Speaker 2: But I was in one of those moods is like we stopped saying that Britney spears is all she cared about were her son's Yes, that that is too much when I was during a time this is a long ass time ago too, So I mean it just was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she's great. We love her.
Speaker 2: She is not in the running or tampon head of the weed.
Speaker 1: No. And I don't think any women can be well I guess they can be No, they can be. They can definitely be.
Speaker 2: But in this case, I was trying to send you a sound up on the Ryan Adams, but he has taken the post down. He does that a lot. He's supposed to be sober, but he seems to not be. And then he posts stuff and oh, I don't know if he's not sober.
Speaker 1: He might be sober.
Speaker 2: That's not really the point. It's not you know. I'm he's done a lot of work on himself and that's good, but he can't change the total personality.
Speaker 1: No, And I mean he's been pretty awful to women as we as we know even yeah, yeah, emotional, extremely controlling, and then also was hitting up a sixteen year old.
Speaker 2: He got investigated by the FBI for that. He got somehow cleared, but he was talking to some pretty young people online. He also was very emotionally controlling with Mandy Moore, Phoebe Bridgers. I mean, there was a whole New York Times article about him. Matt Heally as well, though, I mean, like, don't don't let I'm slip by. He's horrendous.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Still I'm still voting. I mean, it's a pretty close call, but I'm still going.
Speaker 2: Not all rock stars, okay, right, or indie rock stars.
Speaker 1: Not all indie rock stars. Okay.
Speaker 2: We have another story though here, Yeah, we have two more stories. Let's do do Melissa. Let's do Melissa.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, Melissa Gilbert has been fired from her job. They're trying to paint a slightly different picture on this, but the headline on page six is Melissa Gilbert exits when Calls the Heart. First of all, this is a a Hallmark show. I do not like this title. When Calls the Heart? Is that supposed to be like what you know what I mean? And not supposed to be like, yeah, we're a poetic or why not just like when the Heart calls or I've only gotten mistranslated from like like in Japan. Oh my god. And then somebody was like yeah, okay, and no there's nobody working at the Hallmark channel, so they're just like, I guess, okay call it that.
Speaker 2: Do you hear that noise? There's like a noise going across your mic. It's like, oh, is it my mic?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't hear anything. Okay, that's do you think it's the devil? It sounds like the devil like it's hissing. It's like, oh, it's probably not. It's probably not.
Speaker 1: So I'm Melissa Gilbert announced she's leaving the Hallmark series. I'm gonna have to keep saying this title When Calls the Heart as her husband Timothy Bussfield faces child sex abuse charges. So guys, this has not gone away. Just know that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Many people have asked if I will be returning to When Calls the Heart? Do you think that every time she has to say the title of it, she has to stop for a minute and go, what when the heart calls? No? No, No.
Speaker 2: She's like, it makes sense in Japan. It's a different way and.
Speaker 1: Some kind of She goes, okay, starts with when always keep remembering the next word is calls. Then you'll get it. So she's like, when the no, when calls the Heart this coming season, she wrote on Instagram. The answer to that is no, no, I am not, she added, and then the whole quote is the answer to that is I am told this is due to and then she puts in quotes budget issues. I also think it's interesting that she capitalized the bee and budget like as if to say very important. So it's not a new sentence. You know what I mean. It's due to quote budget issues. Well, budget is not like the title of a movie. It's just budget like he like you would say, he is watching us. The budget is the Jesus. Ohkay.
Speaker 2: The title comes from the original book series written by Jeanette Oak. It is a poetic phrase that means when love calls, it describes the main character.
Speaker 1: And then it goes from there. So that is from a poem. Yeah, you were right. It's very pretentious for the Hallmark Channel that said I wish all my sweet friends in Hope Valley a wonderful and successful season fourteen? Does she though? Does she wish them that? Okay? So does? She claims she was off the show due to budget issues, but in her caption she said she's eternally grateful to creator Michael Landon Junior. Did you know that? I didn't know that, But I love that for allowing her to play Georgie McGill. It was a lovely couple of seasons. But time to say farewell. She wrote. When one door closes, another one opens.
Speaker 2: When one door, when one door closes, that little window in the prison cell opens and you can see her husband just kidding now I have to say that we did do many stories about the Timothy, and we didn't think we were like unsure.
Speaker 1: The jury's out, there's a new Oh well, well listen, this is attached and I'm going to quick digression on the same deligation canceled, canceled Timothy Bussfield Moan's career is done in testimony as he faces sex of these charges. So this is brand new. This is out as of like a couple of days ago. So he complained to the jury that his quote, career is done, my children, grandchildren, everybody in my life is done because of these false allegations for money and for revenge, he said during his grand jury testimony. Quote these two criminals, the boy's parents, have ruined me and my wife, Melissa Gilbert and her business. I'm not going to break that, he added. He complained his career is done. He was canceled. Does not look good. I'll never work again, just based on people's fear that I would do this again. And even if it wasn't true, I'm done. I've lost TV, even if it wasn't true. Even yeah, that's so weird. Yeah, guys, even if on the off off chance a big if if it wasn't true that I did this, the biggest if in the world, because I probably did. But let's just say hypothetically, I didn't do any of this. I'm still done, guys, he says, I've lost TV shows, a movie. They've digitally, digitally replaced me from my agency, fired me. I'm done. This is not about me or a pity thing. No, no, not at all. It's not no pity. This is not about pity. This is just about During his testimony, he denied inappropriately touching the boys, but admitted to tickling them and having his arms round them. He also claimed the twin boys and their parents allegedly orchestrated the false allegation because the child actors were dropped from the fourth season of The Cleaning Lady, which he produced and occasionally directed.
Speaker 2: How old were the boys?
Speaker 1: I forget? Did you just say that they were seven? There were seven?
Speaker 2: That's a fine line. What if they were sixteen? I tickled them what, I.
Speaker 1: Held them with my sweet arms around them, these sweet boys, and just tickled them mercilessly. But you know, we love tickling.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta say I'm not a fan of people tickling other people's children. And I know, and I'm not trying to make it a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, you know it means, but I do think you know, maybe don't do that.
Speaker 1: Is that fair? Well one of the boys, don't forget that. One of the boys claimed that he touched his genitals over his clothes several times. But he denies that. But but also, don't forget And you know, this is like my new my catchphrase, never forget that. We when we were doing deep dives on Timothy Bussfield, we found a lot of other stuff he did. I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: I don't even I believe you, I just don't. I blocked it out.
Speaker 1: He uh like was a cute he was like, there was a battery charge against next girlfriend. There were other things that he did. Let's see.
Speaker 2: You know, I hate to say this. Well, I'm not going to say it. I hate to say it, so I'm not going to say it because it was it was just now not doing it, okay, because I was going to go after his looks and that's not what we do on the show.
Speaker 1: Let's see. There was a court documents detail in nineteen ninety nine allegation from a woman who claims he sexually assaulted her at Sacramento's B Street Theater when she was then a sixteen year old intern. They don't forget about that. I didn't. I don't think we ever talked about that. And there were a couple of other things too. But listen, I'm not saying listen. He's not convicted yet, so I don't know, but I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you that, like poor Melissa Gilbert, she did get fired, and she got fired because of it. But you know what, you're not going to keep your job at the Hallmark Network right when your husband, probably.
Speaker 2: Because she's got more of a name, so she's paid more. So they're like, we got to cut you. If you won't take less money. She says, budget it'll be So that's what she's.
Speaker 1: Well, she's saying, that's an excuse. The real story is that they didn't want her there because her husband's being accused of sexual allegations and it's the Hallmark Channel. It's like religious, yeah, yeah, so that's sad. All right, let's end on this Liam Payne story. Is it too sad? We find something? Okay, No, it's fine. We're about So for those.
Speaker 2: Who don't remember, Liam Payne was very, very sad, died in a really crazy way. Was this a couple of years ago? By yeah, twenty twenty four October twenty twenty four. He had done a bunch of drugs and was manic and psychotic and he fell off his balcony. Right, wow, this is one direction if you don't follow one direction, and he had a lot of promise.
Speaker 1: Was it was sad?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's always sad when something like this happens. Very talented and very sad. So his close friend, according to TMZ, Roger Nores, is a fly in the clear of the investigation into the One Direction Star's death. But prosecutors are not done with the case yet. So the records obtained by New York Posts show that this guy, he's an Argentine businessman. He's been cleared of all criminal.
Speaker 1: Charges tied to the fall.
Speaker 2: The prosecutors did appeal, did not appeal the rule, the ruling making the dismissal final.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was he accused of.
Speaker 2: He'd been accused of abandoning Liam Payne despite allegedly knowing that he was struggling with addiction.
Speaker 1: He maintained.
Speaker 2: Roger maintained that he was simply Liam's friend, not his caretaker, and insisted he did everything he could do to help him. I'm already siding with Roger on this me too. Is not his fault that Liam took a shit ton of drugs and died. That's just not fair, agree his attorney. Roger's attorney echoed that position in a statement of The New York Post, saying that he has never had the duty of caring for pain. He was not his physician, his nurse, or his therapist. Judges ultimately agreed, ruling that Liam Payne was responsible for his own decisions and found that Laura's for no criminal responsibility. And there was another In February of twenty twenty five, Roger was cleared of manslaugh. He was charged with manslaughter. Oh my god, after the court ruled that there was nothing he could have done to save him. So somehow, because remember he left, he was with his friend. Then the friend was like, all right, I can't deal left because Liam was just off his rocker, and you would assume he'd be okay, He's done in drugs a billion times and he's just pacing his hotel room. He never would have thought like, oh, he'll probably go outside and jump. Why do you see that you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: And also, why is it your responsibility even if somebody is really drunk? What you So now we have to stay in somebody's hotel room and watch them be just insane drunken on drugs opposite, Yeah, that's meeting. I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: You got to stay to the end.
Speaker 1: Or it's your fault. Oh my god, yes, what the hell?
Speaker 2: And then the investigation is still going because the two men that have been accused of supplying Liam with drugs before his death, they remain under investigation. Now I understand that you dealt drug like, yeah, you go after the dealers. I still think it's the responsibility of the person. But yeah, of course the dealers did something illegal, but his friend didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, But like you, you know, you look at like how many people are in jail now or there are lives messed up because of well, I mean, some of these people deserve it. So this is going to sound like a bad take, but hear me out. Let it happen, Just let it happen. But with the Matthew Perry thing, you know, like, all of these people are in jail, But do they not think that Matthew Perry would have gotten the drugs another way?
Speaker 2: I think they're two separate things on that one. That's such a good point. But I think it's that, yes, two things can be true. Matt Perry would have gotten it another way and whatever he wanted, you know, and it wasn't looking good for a long time. But those people still should go to jail because they had like an entire empire built on like selling people ketamine.
Speaker 1: Right, but they were I think they should go to jail for dealing drugs, legal drugs, but not for killing Harry.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yes, like were there? So like, isn't that what they got? Did they get like manslaughter or in voluntary manslick? Is that what they got?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean, what am I like a reporter? How should I know?
Speaker 2: I think you might be right because now it seems I mean maybe the news just made it seem like that, but really they're going because they've been dealing millions of dollars worth of drugs and working with cartels, some of them, you know, like the ketamine queen was just like a what do I just she was just a mess. She was a real mess. She was a total knit wit. Are you looking up to see what they were lanslaughter, Yeah, look you could try with the start with the ketemine, Queen math.
Speaker 1: You Harry, it's having trouble typing hold. Then well they were caught. They were they pleaded guilty. Five different individuals or were convicted for their roles in supplying the lethal dose of ketamine that caused his death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they should go to jail for the drug dealing or whatever. That's such a massive amount. We're not talking like a guy's selling pod on the corner.
Speaker 1: So Kenneth guy was great. Remember this guy, the living assistant, admitted to repeatedly injecting Perry, including the fatal doses, and he got three years in five months in prison.
Speaker 2: So crazy.
Speaker 1: And then doctor Salvador Placentia, he's from La supplied Perry with the drug and taught the personal assistant how to inject it. He was sentenced to two and a half years. And then this guy, Eric Fleming, who was an acquaintance and he acted as a middleman. He sourced the ketamine and delivered delivered it to Perry's assistant and he was sentenced two years in jail. And then Mark Chavez, a physician who supplied ketamine to doctor Plas sentia. He got a lot of people he admitted to conspiring to distribute, okay, so that but he only got he was spared prison time. He got eight months of home detention and three hundred hours of community service. So he supplied the ketamine to a doctor and he got a much lighter sentence, right, But then the jazz vein, the ketamine queen was sentenced to fifteen years in prison.
Speaker 2: She was ouled one second, someone's knocking at my door. Hold one second, let's see if it's the ketamine queen.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So anyway, all those the ketamine queen was the primary supplier, so she got fifteen years in jail. But I guess it's not manslaughter. But I don't know. I don't think anybody should be responsible for Liam's death.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, I agree, except well, yes he's the responsible one. But the people that sold him, you know, at the hotel, like it should be looked at them. Should they go to jail for life? Of course I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's just it's not a separate thing though, that they're they should be arrested for dealing drugs, not for killing Liam Payne with them.
Speaker 2: And I guess the math thing was a little different because they were literally like injecting it. I mean he was making it, you know, not making them, but probably paying them a lot. And you know, it's it's so complicated.
Speaker 1: It's so complicated, is and I only was a lawyer for fifteen years or so. It's not enough time.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that at all. Honestly, that's surprising.
Speaker 1: I don't you know what, in terms of lawyering, which is what we call it, it's not as it's not that long, like there's still a lot to learn, and I think at a certain point I just felt like I'm never going to learn everything. You know.
Speaker 2: You know what My favorite thing to do on threads now is too when somebody goes block blah blah, thanks for coming to my TED talk, which drives me freaking crazy, not saying that I will write like a lengthy thing and go actually this is not a TED talk. You have to you have to go through like a series of you have to be accepted by the TED community. Then you give a speech at certain places and they're like kind of like licensed by Ted, just so you know, like this definitely is not a Ted talk. I just like the idea of just really literally taking everything. Yeah, I just want you to know this isn't I mean, it's a take, like it's your opinion, right, that's like copyright. I mean that's a different thing.
Speaker 1: That I know. This is not our topic at all, and we have and we're ending our show. But I do want to say that something that makes me laugh on threads is sort of the threads language that people use, like calling it instead of the hospital, people somehow call it the hopital. Have you heard of that? Oh? Oh, it's like a thing. It's like a private joke among people on threads, which I guess you're not really part of the threads.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm not part of the thread community. Yeah, the thread when they're like hay threnders. There's so many today, that's so many of I think I really believe maybe it's just because I'm missing board AF, but I think we should have an entire day every week where we just do dating thread threads because there's so many and they just start. They make me happy personally. If you guys don't want them. Let us know before we start doing it. Yeah, let us know right now, even though we're going to do it. Okay, you guys, thank you for being here. If you're not on Patreon, sign up. It's so cheap. And what did we talk about this week? I feel like, oh, oh, we talked about the Tom Segura.
Speaker 1: Yes, the big big podcaster couple broke up, and we talked about it on our Patreon, So get on there.
Speaker 2: But if that's if you're not into that, we have so many deep deep dives on Patreon, you miss it out. If you're want there and you support us, if you are all right, thank you guys, Hey, talk to you later. Bye bye