Speaker 1: We're alive. Today is Monday, November eighteenth, twenty twenty four, and here we are again. Well, I don't know what to say, honestly. The train went off the tracks again last night, and I'm pretty confident that it's been going on for a lot longer than I have been aware of. You know, when somebody is completely hostile, violatile, and unhinged from reality on a normal basis, it's hard to tell when there's a additional element to that that's enhancing it and making it worse, because it's always bad, and the level of absolute lack of reason, accountability, self reflection in this individual is nobody would even believe it that this is a human being that could actually act like this and convince themselves of this false reality so that they don't have to deal with who they are and what they're doing projection. It's out of the control, and I'm fairly confident that it's not just getting smashed. Secretly, deceivingly, everything about this individual is a lie. They they steal, they lie, and then they self delude to where they believe they're on lie to where then you're the bad person or you're the one that's not living in reality, or you're the it's projection at the worst well level that you can possibly imagine, and it's enough to make the person who's saying think that they're crazy, because it's just it's that adamant of a of an absolute denial of the truth that you can't really live. There's no way around that. There's no way to actually coexist in that type of atmosphere because it doesn't matter what you're doing. When that person triggers, they're volatile, insanity kicks in. The demon probably literal is in full control without any resistance, just handed the keys. There's you're not talking, You're not talking to anything that makes sense to mankind anymore. It's not real. It's it's some other thing, and it's destroying a lot, and it's putting me in a feeling position I don't want to be in, I don't deserve to be in.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: And then and then the the impression of me to the person who I love the most is being jaded and changed from its reality because of this person. The demon lets it up, is it makes it okay and doesn't ever correct certain things because it's okay to speak to Dad that way, or it's okay to you know, brush him off, because it's thing likes to create division and selfishly monopolized relationships and then drive wedges, and I'm getting sick and tired of it. I don't want this to be affecting my daughter, and it's already has, it's already is, but the innocence that could potentially be lost. The whole reason why I do this is because there's so many things coming at us that I'm trying to put a border between my family and it. And the only way you do that is with other people being actively in pursuit of that too, understanding that there's that these identifying dangers and being aware of them so that they know what to do. I'm the one that brought the family out of farms away in California. I'm the one who paid all the bills and still do. I'm the same rational individual in this thing, and I'm being treated the way the other person acts as if I'm that person. It's also projection and impression upon a young child's mind to make it seem like I'm a bully, and it's the absolute worst fucking lie imaginable. This person is hostile, violent, not even a woman and you can't even you can't even describe it, like if I didn't have if I didn't expect, if I had expected something, I would have had this running to at least catch the audio last night, and the level of absolute insanity that occurred would have been enough for any type of judgment in my favor. Let's just put it that way. I'll be smarter next time. But you never know when it's gonna happen. You hear somebody coughing and wheezing and gurgling, and you go to see, can I get you anything? Need some water? Don't you're in heller? What can I do? Do you need some tissue? Sounds like you need something to spit in. No answer, not because they didn't hear, not because they couldn't breathe, but because they just didn't want to, because their attitude was there. Someone came in to try to help help, wasn't appreciate it. So I left them. The coughs continued, they got worse, they got more gurgledly. I went back in. She's sleeping right next to my daughter, and let's waken her up. And she has school in the morning. So now I'm thinking, well, if I can get an answer. Maybe I can convince her to go into the other room so she's not keeping her up all night. And again, what can I do for you? Deeed water, do nothing, I said, finally, after the third leaving again, came back the third time. Is there anything that I could do to help you? You don't?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's she has some kind of like breakout in her thigh, so it's really hard for her to walk without pain. So again concerned, even though she doesn't deserve that, my concern, asking can I go get you something? What is it that you need? And finally said it's obviously you can hear me. Springs up like this and starts screaming like a maniac. Daughter's laying right next to her, starts kicking the walls, the ceiling because it's a bunk bed, well, it's like a raised bed. Right, punches the lamp onto the ground, starts punching the ceiling. Fan starts punching the ceiling, screaming about how I'm yelling at her complete loss of reality, violence, scaring My daughter doesn't care, completely selfish, a complete fraud and actor because when it comes to her, it's all about her. She's the victim, victimize everybody else in the process of being a victim, and I'm fucking tired of it. And finally it dawned on me, are you in drugs or something? Are you drunk again? And then after twenty minutes solid at first screaming at me of that, I'm angry with her, right, I was asked. I went in there to help her, to see if there's something I could do, and I'm she's telling me that I'm the angry, angry one, screaming at the top of her like, not even like a woman or a human, just growling, screaming, raw like that, solid for twenty fucking minutes. She told me, I can't breathe. That's why I couldn't answer. Bullshit. If you can scream twenty minutes solid at the top of whatever that is, as long as there, whatever the hell it is, obviously you're full of shit. So it was because you had an attitude, and I was being polite, even though I was getting irritated by it, the total lack of respect. I was being calm and I said, come on, I know you can hear me. Let me help you, and uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So there was that that was the night, so I have it.
Speaker 1: When I said that, it kind of shut it up for a second, and I went outside flashlight and sure enough, two huge bottles of some cheap ass brand vodka empty, wrapped in several plastic bags. Because that's deception, that's lies, and that's destroying a family person can't handle it, and the emotions are always violatile. You never know what's going to set this fucking booby trap off. But it's not fair because the response does not reflect what I'm doing. It doesn't merit that type of hostility. So I was late today.
Speaker 2: Forgive me.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of shit that I have to fucking deal with right now, and I don't need more. I don't need her to fucking alter my life change and fucking pull it off of its course. She doesn't have that right, and she sure as hell hasn't earned it. Let me see where I'm gonna start here today. I think we'll go with this. Did I not just click it? I guess a lot found this interesting. We should watch it together. I'm like, yeah, I wish you could make it bigger. He well, drill reserve why A I know it's going to start off sounding cliche when people talk about the Federal Reserve, but no, there's information here. We need to talk about.
Speaker 4: Powerful and why is it that US presidents have no jurisdiction to be able to step on the soil of a privately owned central bank. In my last post, I had a number.
Speaker 1: Of pigres because the OVAs run the country for real. That's the answer, short and simple. It's the banking priest craft. It's the Druidic slash, fake Hebrew, fake everything else, cult of the Moon, Moon cult, Saturn cult, Abrahamic death cult, Frankists. That's all their little masks that they wear.
Speaker 4: People in the comments section stating that US presidents, specifically Donald Trump, had the ability to dismantle a very powerful, privately owned central bank. What a lot of people don't understand is how the monetary system actually functions and where the power centers actually are. In a forty year period between eighteen sixty five and nineteen o five, four US presidents were shot. Three of them were executed, whilst one of them survived. This was during a time when there was huge debate over whether to set up a central bank in the United States. The presidents that I'm talking about were Abraham Lincoln eighteen sixty five, James Garfield eighteen eighty one, and William McKinley in nineteen oh one, all Republicans, all executed. Theodore Roosevelt came to pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's not forget what Lincoln was. He was a banking puppet. And what did he do. He led the foreground for the Federal Reserve to come into life, banking war, dividing, conquer, mass murder. This Bank of England's stuff in this old King George thing that you hear a trope for he was beholden to the banks, even though he had stick in it. It wasn't him running.
Speaker 4: Things power and he was shot as well. The only difference was he survived. He too was a Republican. Turns out that the powerful central bankers didn't support the Republicans. But in nineteen twelve along came Woodrow Wilson. Finally they had a Democrat in office, and Woodrow Wilson wasted absolutely no time signing into life and ratifying the Federal Reserve Act, which was passed in the dark of night on December twenty third, nineteen thirteen, just two days before Christmas, while people were in their homes singing Christmas carols. In the following year, in nineteen fourteen, the Federal Reserve turned on its printing presses and their dreams came true in a heartbeat. They started printing US dollars that were convertible to gold, then at twenty dollars and sixty seven cents per ounce. Interestingly, in the same year, the world went to war, which went for four years. During the four year war, the only country that was trading gold was the United States. At the end of that war, the Axis nations, the nations that were the enemies of the United States, had to pay war reparations. These were paid under something called the Doors Plan and were agreed to at the Treaty of the Side. This of course saw the collapse of the Weimar Republic in the early nineteen twenties, and of course encouraged the credit boom in the United States, which would see the commercial banks lend funds to anybody and everybody who wanted them. The only problem is it caused the complete collapse so the banking system. In just twenty years after the Roaring twenties, which of course was the credit boom, we saw the collapse of Wall Street in the October of nineteen twenty nine, largely due to the printing of currency, the movement of interest rates, and deficit spending. In the June of nineteen thirty two, in a desperate attempt to say.
Speaker 1: It should be noted that the politicians that the insert deliberately in debtoneses deeper and deeper and deeper as per the directive of the banks that control them.
Speaker 4: Even collapsing US dollar that had only been around for about eighteen years at that time, the Federal Reserve decided to lower its interest rates, something that it has just done recently. This was done in an attempt to encourage the common man to start using the dollar and to borrow. Remember that debt is an asset to the central banks, but it is a liability to everybody else. Surprise, this accelerated the collapse of the US dollar, and Wall Street eventually collapsed to ninety percent of its original value by early nineteen thirty three. When Franklin Delano Roosevelt came to office on March four, he was faced with the unenviable task of shutting down the entire commercial banking system. Because it turns out that all confidence was lost and the consumer no longer wanted to use the twenty year old US dollar. Instead, the man in the street preferred to use his gold coinage.
Speaker 1: And that's no Sorry it did interrupt there, But this is important because the trading with the Enemy's Act is going to come up later. And also you have to revisit the Patriot Act and what they say about gold and silver. Once they declare everybody in America and enemy of the state, that gold and silver plan that everybody has is going to be punishable by some serious consequences, not just jail, but also at the end of your life. And it's it's stated because now all of a sudden, you've been classified as something that you aren't. Surprise, surprize kind of a common theme. I'm already living it. But that's that's the game here. It's pushing people one way, taking that thing away from them, and then criminalizing them for trying to survive.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what he did. But Franklin D. Roosevelt, after meeting with the twelve constituents of the Federal Reserve System, decided not to penalize the central banks, but to penalize the man in the street by confiscating gold under Executive Order sixty one oh two on April the fifth, nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 1: Don't expect this not to be repeated. This is this little game here is going to be repeated.
Speaker 5: Franklin D.
Speaker 4: Roosevelt once again was a Democrat president. He was the longest serving president in US history, serving from March fourth, nineteen thirty three to April twelfth, nineteen forty five. A Democrat in office once again, FDR had enormous power. He had the confidence of the people, and he had the backing of the Central Bank. Franklin Roosevelt would see the closure of ten thousand commercial banks, the confiscation of gold on April fifth, nineteen thirty three, the creation of the Glass Stiegel Act, and the creation of the Gold Reserve Act in the January of nineteen thirty four, which would see not only the rising of the gold price from twenty dollars and sixty seven cents an ounce, which was its confiscation price, to thirty five dollars an ounce, debasing the US dollar by fifty nine percent, but the blow that would knock out the middle class for forty years, banning the common man from trading gold at all. Under the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution under the Eminent Domain clause. The decimation of the middle class was well underway as FDR and his Democrat Party threw its weight and confident and it's completely behind the privately owned central Bank, the Federal Reserve. Nine million consumer accounts were wiped from the record. The man in the street was destitute and starving, which is why Franklin D. Roosevelt, instead of penalizing the Federal Reserve system, introduced a TME, a temporary medium of exchange, just so mum and dads could put food on the table and businesses could keep their lights on. The only sacrifice that the Federal Reserve made was that they had to give up their gold reserves to the US Treasury, which are claimed to be half of them one hundred and forty seven point three million ounces at Fort Knox, Kentucky, which is a military facility, and the other half somewhere, presumably under Wall Street. The Federal Reserve were issued a check for eleven billion dollars back in nineteen thirty three on April fifth, a check which they still hold to this very very day. When Franklin Roosevelt died on April twelfth, nine being forty five, he was replaced by another Democrat, Harry S.
Speaker 2: Truman.
Speaker 4: Truman further bolstered the position.
Speaker 1: Both thirty third degree Freemasons as.
Speaker 4: Well of the Federal Reserve not weakened it. You heard that correct. He further ratified their power by creating the nineteen fifty one Treasury Federal Reserve Accord. What this document did is, in addition to the Federal Reserve Act of nineteen thirteen, gave the Federal Reserve virtually unwielding, an infinite power over the monetary system. This was at a time after Bretton Woods nineteen forty four, when the US dollar was pegged to gold at thirty five dollars an ounce at the wholesale level. The man in the street could not trade gold. That was illegal at that time. But the United States was on a silver standard. What people don't understand is that silver could be traded, but coinage only. Silver bullion had been confiscated by Franklin Roosevelt in the August of nineteen thirty four. But here we were in nineteen fifty one, as Harry AS Truman threw his weight with his Democratic Party once again behind the Federal Reserve bolstering the Federal Reserve's position. Woodrow Wilson, Franklin, Delano Roosevelt, and Harry AS Truman, all Democrats, all fully supporting the power and the position of the Federal Reserve. The US dollar would trade unilaterally from nineteen forty four to August fifteenth, nineteen seventy one, on a gold standard at thirty five dollars an ounce. The problem was that the Federal Reserve, being in charge of the US dollar, would print and print and continue to print until the US dollar was no longer wanted by the nations that were trading unilaterally. The first of those that kicked up a fuss was President de gaul of France, who demanded the very gold that backed the US dollar. He didn't want the worthless paper anymore. There was at least, however, one US president who was a Democrat that didn't agree with the Federal Reserve system. Need I say? He passed away on November twenty two.
Speaker 1: Are we still on? I just got knocked off? Is this even up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just it just knocked me off. I don't know why. There's something going on in my computer. It shut itself off yesterday and uh yeah, the singing. I don't have the time right now to get the other one rocking and rolling. It's gonna take a while to get everything put on that computer too. It's gonna be a huge project. So and I have more pressing matters as I've mentioned, in addition to the person who has to, like, you know, maintain the home and actually do the responsibility responsible things, paying the bill. Now my mouse is frozen.
Speaker 3: This is stupid.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, there was a reason why we did a computer fund. I'm going to have to go through some kind of malware checks and stuff like that because there's I mean, it shut itself off and then it wouldn't let me click anything. And now it's going super slow, transitioning very slowly. Something's up. I don't know. The hamster inside of this one must have died on the wheel. All right, let's get back to it. They picked the right one, Yeah, I did, okay.
Speaker 4: And the goal was screening for the gold in the vaults. That secondary currency has become known as the SDR, the Special Drawing Rights basket, and once again the US dollar is part of that basket. So if the US dollar were to find it, turns out the federal reserve. Have a second.
Speaker 1: I have a theory that I know what's going on here, and I gotta I gotta do something. It's gonna suck. I think, fucking stream. You are put me on local recordings again, and I don't set that. It keeps changing it back, so I don't look for it. But I got to check the settings. Nope, it's not m So the internet just sucks. I see it dropping. So yeah again. I'll be able to use the other internet once I'm able to put this computer together online. But until then, we're still dealing with this crap. What a great data for that to happen too. I don't need mush ress, but whatever, let's keep going in grey option.
Speaker 4: But in reality, the world is now moving to central bank digital currencies, and there are people that keep saying that Donald Trump will dismantle the CBDC. People who say that have no understanding of how monetary systems work or flow. Looking at localized solutions, in my opinion, is highly problematic. In twenty and eleven, we saw the rise of the bricks nations. This is what you call an access power shift from the west to the east. There are currently nine nations that have moved into something called de dollarization, and they're all members of bricks. This is exactly why he were seeing the United States trying to antagonize Iran because of the Nine Iran is the only player that they can really impact. The bricks nations are working in conjunction with the world's most powerful central bank.
Speaker 1: So all that blah blah blah that they're doing to make it and obviously they're antagonizing, just like the antagonized the man in Germany by murdering his fellow countrymen after an imaginary line was drawn a little bit further out to incorporate part of his country and his people behind it, just like they do with Poland they're antagonizing similar ways right now, bombing all over the place. Who do you think, like what created iss you? Well, I don't know what's the Balfour Dector laration. Who is signed to right, that's the real controllers of the world. The banks willfully giving themselves up to that. It's not like there's opposition. There's people who don't understand that it's all a facade. Some of those are people are in politics that give it some kind of legitimacy, But when they get a little too I don't know, a little too far. They get slapped effect on.
Speaker 4: The Bank for International Settlements with a brand new currency under the title Project m Breach. In the not too distant future, you will see the collapse of the US dollar as you know it. It will become a token in the form of central bank digital currency. Donald D. Trump has zero impact on the Federal Reserve, and it would be fair to say that he is one of them, as have been all US presidents since Woodrow Wilson. So for those of you that believe somehow that a US president had the power to bring down an incredibly powerful central bank that controls all monetary flow in the United States and potentially around the world, in conjunction with sixty plus global central banks and the Bank to International Settlements. If you are thinking that a US president has, the.
Speaker 1: Bank of International Settlements creates war when people don't comply, all right, they cause wars if there's resistance to the installment of a central bank system. Once that's in there, they control your country. So if there's resistance, let's say Libya for example, because they wanted to be and remain independent from that nonsense, well then they just bomb you into the stony and then you're indebted to them for for the loan that's required to rebuild. And now they've got you two. And who is the tool they continually use to affect that and that outcome the US military and other you know, countries like Britain and so forth, and so it goes around and around we go.
Speaker 4: It's a power to do such a thing. You are truly mistake, kid, my good choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so bt R beat the Reset. That's the name of the guy. I'm just the name of the guy's channel. I found that really interesting. Give me a moment here to look for the next.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is doing well today. Oh let me just as a side note, I'm going through my phone and my go pro and I'm putting together this very It's like it's my dad reel of all the things that my daughter and I have done together. Because I feel it slipping away, number one, but also because it's it's cute. You know, there's a change in the whole outlook towards Dad and it's not fair at all, but it's called go for it. This will change. It's the email address that I used. Can you guys see it, let me say you can't. So it's called go for it. It looks like I have hold on. Wow, is everyone say it's three subscribers yesterday I had ten? What happened?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: YouTube is really weird. They gave me two channels back yesterday and then they took them away. I hadn't gone for three years, and I just said, what the heck, I'll appeal it because I want to get into the one that they didn't torpedo that was assigned to the same email address. So I tried to do that and they were like, yeah, you don't violate. They took down thirty videos. Since then, they haven't given me a strike yet, but they took down thirty videos because of medical misinformation. Because back in twenty twenty twenty one, twenty nineteen, I was doing this prior to telling people about how dangerous injections were. They I had to have a reality check of what YouTube actually is, right, and it's wickedly evil system that you have to really look at every once in a while and put in perspective, because this is the FEDS controlling this. They're controlling the information, and it make it leads me to believe that they're ramping up to do another twenty twenty all over again because they're really hammering hard with their AI. They said they use automated systems to check this stuff. So they're telling me the time, date and stamp where I'm violated and then saying there could be more. These videos are forty years old. They're irrelevant at the moment. I'm not as I'm better then hopefully then I was. You know, I'm better now than I was then at my deliveries, and it's pretty insane that they're that threatened by this or not. But it's just incredible how they gave it back to me saying there's yeah, you're right, everything's good. So I got access to the one I needed because that one has all my rock climbing videos on it and stuff like that. But the one that they also changed the name to no names certain it's not. It was Ballbusterers, but my second one because they deleted the one prior to that too. They deleted everything communism and current events. They didn't like that one. It just goes on and on. Everything was medical misinformation, medical misinformation because they don't care about whether or not it's true. They're not concerned with what they say. Egregious harm could be could occur from this misinformation when the World Health Organization dictates what's reality. If they say, they state that plainly that you don't know anything, you can't discern the facts of reality. It's at the dictate of the World Health Organization, which is a malicious entity trying to murder millions upon millions, maybe billions of people. That that's where they go to for their their justification for taking down videos. Obviously, that should remind you just what type of world we live in, and that we are enemies of the state. We are prisoners on a planet right now, we're prisoners in a country. Do you every walk through a border in Mexico?
Speaker 3: What is it all?
Speaker 1: Razor wire? You're just transferring one from one prison to another. And it's very alarming concerning to see that they're wiping away all sense of reality from YouTube, which is where billions of people have accounts, not just millions. They dwarf all other platforms. That's why people still put up with the bullshit, right But I find it interesting that I had fifteen I had actually no, I had fifteen subscribers or something like that. Yesterday. Now I have three. How does that happen? Three? I just refreshed it. But anyhow, so there are some videos here. I'm slowly putting them on here, but it's like, you know, we'll go at the sea world, just all the cute little things that we've been doing. And then I have some shorts here too. Pharah touched the turtle that day. There she is sliding down the water slide out up in the New York movies and my mom, this is the woman. You can see that? Kay? Yeah, fun body, Yeah you can only stick back ahad. Yeah, they as my daughter welding like no views, one view, one view. This is all lies. Yeah, you're five and forty three on this one though this does Jim technique. One that's funny. The one that's at that's off topic is the one that has five like good to know. But yeah, there you have it. I mean, I hope other people have been looking at this, because I have the view count has all been altered since yesterday. All this this is not reflective of the truth. And I had fifteen subscribers and now I have three. Explain that, please the hell? You obviously can't see that there's nothing on this channel that would be considered offensive to the to the agenda just started two days ago. Unreal, but yeah, if you would be. There's a link in the description as the whole point of this, and it's uh right there, YouTube, go for it. No limits shorts supposed to be inspirational, you know, you know, because Farah is fearless and she goes and she does and she tries things new all the time. So it's like encouraging two kids and to parents to go out and have fun. That was Oh look, hold on, I just got another one. I let's see which one they took down this time. Hi, no name, surname, Medical, Misinformation Freedom, FRAE, hyphen dumb. They're erasing the entire channel, one video at a time. Behold the police state current events outlined. They must see it occurred at fifty nine oh nine and blah blah blah blah blah blah. Here let me read what it says, content that poses a serious risk of egregious harm. This is what the inversion of reality is. If they actually cared about people's well being, they'd be interested in the information that's read from freaking documentation, that's factual, that's coming from other people who are quote unquote authorities on the topic medical misinformation about currently administered vac scenes. All of them are evil poison that are approved, approved by who, and by whose authority, and what is their intent and what is their agenda? Approved and confirmed? Listen to this shit. They need to change this furbidge here because this is a little outdated. Nobody's buying this shit anymore, confirmed to be safe and effective by local health authorities, and the World Health Organization isn't allowed on YouTube, So the YouTube is a tool of the World Health Organization, is the tool of the UNN, is a tool of the IMF, is a tool of the Bank of International Sentience, is a tool of the rothschilds there it is in plain English. In how we find it. We use a combination of automated and human reviews. So somebody is taking their time to whittle away anything that may cause hesitation in you murdering yourself. And you know what, that was my whole point in the first place, because I didn't want to see families make grave errors with their children or themselves and take them out of their children's lives. And I did it at my dutchment. Obviously, I was making rock climbing videos prior to that, you know, I was recording concerts that I used to go to. It's it is what it is, and this is the world that we live in. But if you guys want to check out that channel, you know, maybe see if the subscriber account changes once you've actually done so, because apparently that's also being manipulated over here. I was surprised I had seven, and then I had like twelve, and then I think I had fifteen at the end of the night, and I was like cool, you know, and there were multiple views on multiple videos, and now all of a sudden, they're all basically flatlined at one and then like the shorts aren't even being seen at all. The one view is probably for me. It's silly. It's silly how this works. It's another miss. I'm tired of misrepresentations of reality. I get enough of it without having the venture outside the home. You know. Hey, thank you by it, buddy jr. C. He says, Hey, I'm new to Rumble and like your channel. Follow me back if you have me if you let yeah, sure, sure thing, man, Thank you and thank you for the Hey, guys, this is how it's done. You hit this little green thing at the bottom here. Let me show you. This is very helpful and I do appreciate it. So let me show you what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into the next round of things here. No, just a moment. But you know, I'm one person trying to support an entire family with people trying to work against me and ruin things. It's already they should be fucking grateful that they're getting a free ride, but they have to make life impossible at the same time. That being said, see how it's slow transition. It's ridiculous or something up here j e q RC and see once you uh you know, if you do a super chat now I'm sorry. Here it's called the rumble rant. You click this thing and then you can support the show. Liquidy split as they say in old terminology, and video locked up and I had to RELI. Yeah, there's there's amitted issues. I'm not sure whats going on at this particular moment, but it should be okay. It looks like it's stable currently at this present second. And my computer itself is also causing an issue. There's probably malware on there that's not being detected. There's all kinds of issues, the bios. The little freaking battery is probably dead in this computer. I don't know. So here's that. Here's the link to.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: That's the one to that new YouTube channel. If you guys want to like support it because it makes it's gonna make my daughter excited to see view. She always gets excited when she pullsts something and there's videos and stuff like that, so it'll be it'll mean something to her too, especially because she's the focal point of the majority of the videos, besides the one workout video that's in there. But yeah, I will look for jq R. Let me say if I can just do it now, but I'll do it. Yeah, I'll do it there and I'll refa back to you. But that's all I gotta do is hit this thing. If you want to support, you can add so you can just click click, click and pick your which ones you want, you write your little thing you hear or right sorry, you right right there, and then you submit and then there you go. It's called a rumbull rant and it's very supportive. Like I think I get it sixty days from now. But what's whatever, it's it's not as much taken from you either as YouTube does. But I've never actually achieved monetization on YouTube because every time I get super close to it, they do something that sets you back. So it's on purpose for channels that they don't like the content of. So you know, hey, who knows, maybe this family oriented one will turn it into something because it's it's not offensive. It's not offensive to their thing. I do enough of that every place else, right, so I can balance it. I can justify not getting into deep topics on one thing that's not you know, I don't have to mix it. They took videos down on my hout Sauce channel for Christ's sake, So on my Patreon, I also shared a six hour Bill Cooper compilation about Nay Birth and the ideo. You might want to check that out if you're on the Patreon. I might have been done to public or pay all members, not just paid. I don't remember how I set it up. They give you options. So this here detailed history of the United States America mutating into a corporation, and it's I don't like the name of It's called Maga lion Hat, which is kind of you know, they don't get it, But they are going to talk about the other laws that affected the rights of the American people. Trading with the Enemy Act of nineteen seventeen TWEA. This Act was implemented to deal with the countries we were at war with during World War One. It gave it the President and the alien Property custodian the rights who seized the assets of the people included in this act as and if they wanted to do business in this country, they could apply for a license to do so seizing the assets. Now here's the bigger problem. The words enemy and ally or of enemy are used here and shall be deemed to mean any individual, partnership, or other body of individuals of any nationality resident within the territory, including that occupied by the military and naval forces, of any nation, which is an ally to of a nation with which the United States is at war with. So, now, if you're if you're protesting genocide, you're in allegiance with Hamas. They keep telling you that already. Right, there's a reason why they keep repeating that, because you're an allegiance to a foreign enemy that they're at war with, and now they can seize your assets. That's that's it right there. If you protest, if you if you speak out against the genocide, murder, the destruction of you know, the bombing, the pager bombings, any of the stuff, the killing of children where they I've shown you pictures of their intestines hanging out, their heads missing, you know, them talking about raping and mutilating and then chopping the pieces chill. These are idea soldiers saying this stuff. If you say that that's not right, then you're hamas or your hesbelah according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and now you're an enemy. You see that that nice shuts you up. That way, you can't spread reality to other people and then other people don't get outraged. So it's not it's not about you. It's about how you affect the person next to you with that information. That's what they don't want because if they know this has always been a thing. Got to keep a cap on it, got to keep the lid on because the moment that gets out and if people actually decide that they want to actually you know, use their heads and think, then that might cause hesitation, just like with the shots cause hesitation. And accepting what they're telling you on TV and the thing starts to crumble, Not that they're not prepared for that, but it's a lot cleaner if everybody is stupid as they're walking up to the slaughter. Right. Oh, let's see. So by nineteen twenty one, the Federal Reserve Bank, the trustee for the alien property custodian, held over seven hundred million dollars in trust. In nineteen thirty three, three forty eight Stat. One, the Trading of the Enemies Act was amended to include the United States person because they wanted to take our goal, so now they had to make us enemies of the state, classify that through their legal leese so that they could seize property. And that stayed that way. It's still that way. In order for the government to take our goal away and violate our constitutional rights Bill of Rights, we were reclassified as enemy combatants.
Speaker 5: Who did that?
Speaker 1: How'd this work? Through the Federal Reserve? When did this start? As soon as they got off the got to the printing press is rolling. What's your birth certificate? What's your certificate certificate of live birth? Your property traded? And that's the way it is. And sadly enough, we're worth more dead than we are alive. I'm share a little bit of this video. Let's see how long we go with it. I'm starting at this particular part here I have the Trading with the Enemies Act pulled up. But this is this is where it gets. This is all still an effect. And then, like I said, the Patriot Act made it even more clear. Patriot Act was named after the people that they are targeting with the Act, so all of us, basically, anybody who has a sense of ideas of freedom and not being messed with, leave us alone so we can live our lives. Type of mentality.
Speaker 3: Other laws that affect the rights of the American people.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a little bit sharp. It's his recording.
Speaker 3: They're Trading with the Enemy Act, nineteen seventeen. This Act was implemented to deal with countries that we were at war with during World War One, Germany in Austria. It gave the president an alien profit custodian, the right to seize the assets of the people included in this act, and if they wanted to do business in this country, they could apply for a license or permit to do so. What they were talking about in this acting, you really need to read the entire act to understand it. But basically, if you were a German citizen and you had a company or something that did business in the United States, and you were not a threat to the security of the United States, you could apply for a license to continue to do business in this country. But if they thought you were a threat to do business in this country, they would seize your assets. By nineteen twenty one, the federalis or a bank held over seven hundred million dollars in trust for the Alien profit Custodium and the President. What's important about this act is and in nineteen thirty three forty eight Stat. One, which was done March ninth, the very first act Congress did is they amended the Trading with the Enemy Act to include the United States person because they wanted to take our goal the way we were a threat to the government. In order for the government to take our goal away and violate our constitutional rights, we were reclassified as enemy combatants. This is a copy of forty eight Stat. One, which amended forty Stat. Four eleven, the Trading with the Enemy Act. The original Trading with the Enemy Act only affected the people of the countries we were at war with. This amendment allowed the President to take control over the assets of any person within the United States or any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof a review of events that took away your god given rights. At eighteen sixty Congress was adjourned sine die, which means without a day. Lincoln could not legally reconvene Congress, so he reconvened that outside of the constitutional limits. In eighteen sixty three, the Libre Code was established, taking away your property and your rights. Eighteen sixty four through eighteen sixty seven, several reconstruction Acts were passed, forcing states THROUGHOUTI by the Fourteenth Amendment, which made everyone's slaves. Those are the words of a president. June thirtieth, eighteen sixty eight, Governor Jonathan Wirth was removed from office because he opposed reconstruction Acts, the Fourteenth Amendment, and military rule. March ninth, nineteen thirty three. The United States.
Speaker 1: Just think about that, removed from office for defending the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. And this happened in eighteen sixty eight. What kind of war was that? A secession war, A banking war.
Speaker 3: Fates person was added to the Trading with the Enemy Act, making US enemy combatants. April fifth, nineteen thirty three, Executive Order sixty one oh two was given, making illegal for a US person to own gold. In April seventeenth, nineteen thirty three, Senate Document forty three said it doesn't matter how we pay for things, because the state owns everything anyway. Further proof of the fraud. Title twenty eight US Code, Section three thousand and two states the United States is a federal.
Speaker 1: Corporation and who owns it right?
Speaker 3: Senate Report ninety three dashed five forty nine, Paragraph one states the United States has been under dictorial control since March ninth, nineteen thirty three. Remember the Trading with the Enemy Act, how the American people were added to the enemy list. In the same Senate report, paragraph two states, the extraordinary powers have been delegated to the President ordinarily exercised by Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens and a host of all encompassing manners to rule the country with out reference to normal constitutional process. This is the Report of Special Committing on the Termination of National Emergency, War and Emergency Powers Acts, November nineteenth, nineteen seventy three. In Downs versus Bidwell, two US two forty four in the year of nineteen oh one the descending opinion of Justice Marshall Harlem. He stated, two national governments exist, one to be maintained under the Constitution with all its restrictions, and the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument. This is what we see operating in DC today. They are not operating under the rules of the Constitution. They are operating under military rules, which gives to president extraordinary powers. As evidence in these Senate reports, can we vote someone into office to fix our country? The answer is no, we are underneath the military rule, as evidenced by the different reports I just showed you. We need to get back on the form of law known as a constitution. Congress is destructive to the American people, and I don't care what your politics are. No political officer today is bound by their oath of office. Their oath is their contract protecting the rights of the people. If they violate their oath, it's a capital crime. You'll find that most public officers do not have their oaths properly filed as the law requires them to. This way, they can't get charged with a capital crime. It's simply a misdemeanor in North Carolina if they don't have their oath of office file. If Congress will not do what the President wants them to, he will issue executive order, which is something that can only be done during times of national emergencies.
Speaker 1: There we're still under national emergencies, multiple ones that have never concluded. So all of these acts that say they can only happen during that status, well that's why they're active, because we're still in that status. We have been for all of our lifetimes and double our lifetimes.
Speaker 3: Been over twelve thousand executive orders. Remember, the Senate report says we've been underneath the state of national emergency since nineteen thirty three. The American people have failed to occupy the lawful offices created by our founding fathers since eighteen sixty and we no longer have the three branches of government. And we're going to talk about that in just a minute. Also, so how did the Constitution or a Founding Fathers structure our government? Ben Franklin has asked what kind of government do we have? He said, a republic if you can keep it. Article four, Section four are guarantees to every state in the Union, every republican form of government. What is the republic? It means a law governs man. Man can't change it. What is a democracy on all our guarchy, It's when men govern each other by manipulating laws and statutes. Clearly what we have today. In this cartoon, the squirrel thinks democracy is a great political system. The raccoon thinks he's a dope, and the fox agrees. So the fox and the raccoon hold a vote on whether or not it's time to eat the squirrel. Since they outnumber the squirrel, they win. The squirrel loses to get to eat the squirrel. The squirrel's not so happy about it anymore. That's how democracy works. In a republic, the squirrel would be protected by the law, and raccoon and fox could not vote on having squirrel for dinner. We started being called the democracy around nineteen thirteen by President Woodrow Wilson. He said, the American people are unable to make good decisions for themselves, so the government needs to be able to make those decisions for them. It's time to eat the squirrel, Plato said, a democracy passes into deputism, a form of government by which a single entity rules with absolute and unlimited power. Karl Marx said, democracy is the road to socialism. So you pick, do you want a democracy where everybody can vote against you to take your propery way, where any of your rights away, or do you want to live in a republic where the law stands and men can't change that law and you're protected by those laws. So how is the power divided to protect the republic? We're supposed to have three branches of government, each equal power, the executive, legislative, judicial, and then there's a hidden fourth branch, which is we the people. We have failed to exercise our branch of government. What power does the executive branch have? All these departments listed here are off the dot gov website and underneath the direct control of the President of the United States. What power does our legislative branch at the US Senate has the ability to control the community of office websites? Okay, they're set at home page their leadership. Okay, not a lot thereatives again websites, homepage leadership officers. It doesn't look like our house really has a lot of power.
Speaker 2: And can the.
Speaker 3: Legislative branch control anything of importance? When the president can issue an executive order to do what he want out approval of the House of Representatives, without your approval. So what does a matter what power legislative branch has. You've seen the day in the news to where it come.
Speaker 1: And let's go also further with that and say that the United Nations General Assembly has the same powers were never supposed to as the Security Council, and the only way they sold it to the public was to say that we had the veto power so that other nations can't decide what happens within our country, but that was wiped away. We are well, as a member, we are obligated to enact to carry out the decree, the dictate of the Security Council or the General Assembly, which means, since they've already said disarmament, they have to amend, abolish, or ignore any laws, present laws, current laws that would object or you know, be in opposition to that decree. So whenever the World Health Organization, you know, the United Nations, all of these people hostile to America and the people within the you know here are also hostile to the American people decide something, it will happen. And that's I mean, look at twenty twenty and look at what's going to happen again at any given moment. We're just sitting here waiting, somewhat helplessly in a sense, for them to decide that they want to muster up the energy and effort to completely annihilate our lives again and make us start all over or not make it out at all. And if you think the first round was invasive enough, mandates will become enforced by gunpoint take the shot or take the bullet at some point, because there's all bets are off now. And when you see the minds behind this, and we've been discussing them, is the one wave shorthanding it is calling the o vase. The other way is just saying this this ancient freaking death cult that is hostile to all others, all other nations, all other people. And it's six thousand years old of an art of a hatred. And I was looking again last night at La Waddell book called the British Eda, and there's more explanation there of who used to, who brought civilization, who brought justice, order, respect, all the good things that we hold deer. They had in the very earliest of kingships in sumeria of all places, and who were those people? They came from the north and people don't want to talk about that, but that's right. They were tall, blonde, redhead whatever you a variation of thereof fair skinned people, and that's all been wiped away and everything's been semitized if you want to say it that way, caldified, if you want for Caldean. These were all cults. They stopped they actually when they went in there, they stopped human sacrifice. And that was the thing that spurred them to an undying hatred for us, is they're taking away their moon cult slash uh if you want to call it saturn cult privilege of just murdering people. It's it's insane. And over time, yeah, those people who are affairskin are also corrupted by that, and they started working alongside or incorporating those ideas, incorporating and bringing in animal sacrifice when they never had that human sacrifice, and when they never had that, and there was a there was a a contamination, a sickness, and then that I say, it all goes back to this whole messing around with magic, dark magic, the practices. It does something to the individual and it makes them almost beholden like a parasite. Is control is controlling the host. You have a passenger, a dark passenger.
Speaker 3: Now, Congress won't do what the president wants. He will just issue executive order, or if they won't pass a bill like cap and Trade, he will have the EPA just go ahead and put the rules and regulations in for you. So legislative branch does not have a lot of power. It's really just for your entertainment. What powers that does? The judicial branch app doesn't matter. Congress will just pass the law restricting the courts from here in any arguments, and it does not want the court to hear. And they've certainly done this in the past. So who is working against the American people? The Queen, the lawyers, the unions, the Federal Reserve, the irs, the government, the bankers. What proof do we have of this? How is the Queen involved? She gets your socials Security statutory instrument in nineteen ninety seven titled the Social Security is an instrument that you need to look up and read an entire document, But it is an amendment to the nineteen eighty four Agreement on the Social Security between the governments of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and the government of the United States. It's an administrative agreement and the implementation of the agreement, and you need to go through like I said earlier, and read the entire document. But it talks about how our Social Security Act was amended and how she has control over it. She gets everything, and you can see at the bottom of territories defined as regards the United States, the States and the District of Columbia. Who controls the Queen? The twelve thirteen Papal Decree says the Pope controls the Queen. On April twenty first, twelve fourteenth, the Pope in Rome formally accepted King john surrender of his kingdoms. King John turned over all the assets to the Pope and its pledged of sl and three months later, in July twelve fourteen, Pope Innocent the Third raised the interdict against the English. Thus, the Pope assured the English of having access to heaven from which they had been barred by their king's opposition to the Church of the Nazarene or communist or taritarianism and denial civil rights in mankind. The source of this is the British Museum of publication A Magna Carta two eleven an American consul Christian layman. What happened here is obviously the king was afraid that he wouldn't be able to make it in heaven because he was sinning. So Pope innocent The third said, Hey, guess what, guys, you can buy your way into heaven. I'm a Christian man and believe in the Christ. But no matter what your beliefs are, I don't think anybody rightfully believes that you can buy your way in heaven. Then you get into heaven, buy your fruit, not buying much you pay. Why haven't our lawmakers fixed this? Remember the original thirteenth Amendment that barred attorneys or esquires from holding offices or being United States citizens. The report dated September twenty first, nineteen fifty report on National Lawyers Guild it to Senate report pursuant to House Resolution five seventy ninth Congress. It states the National Lawyer's Guild is the foremost legal bulkwork of the Communist Party, its front organizations and controlled unions. Since its inception, it has never failed to rally to the legal defense of Communist Party and individual members. Thereof, including known Espionite agents. It has constantly fought against national state local legislation aimed at curbing the Communist conspiracy. It has been most articulate in its attacks upon all agencies of the government seeking to expose or prosecute the subversive activities of the communist network, including national state and local investigative committees, the Department of Justice, the FBI law enforcement agencies. Generally, through its affiliation with the International Association of Democratic Lawyers and International Communist Front Organization, the National Lawyer's Guild has constituted itself an agent of the foreign principal hostile to the interests of the United States. It has gone far afield to oppose the foreign policies of the United States in line with the current line of the Soviet Union. These aims, the real aims of the National Lawyer's Guild, as demonstrated conclusively by its activities for the past thirteen years of its existence, are not specified in its constitution or statement of about purpose. They're doing it in secret in order to attract non communists, to serve as a cover for its actual purpose and its appendage to the Communist Party. The National Lawyer's Guild poses benevolently as a profession organization which shall function as an effective social force and the service of all the people to end. Human rights shall be regarded as more sacred than property rights. In the entire history of the Guild, there is no record of its ever having condemned since instances of violating the human rights, such as found in the Soviet slave labor camps and in a series of Moscow trials which shocked the civilized world. Communists publicly hailed the founding of the National Lawyer's Guild. New mass a weekly publication of the Communist Party, featured an article entitled Defense for the Council, the Need for the National Lawyer's Guild and Its Issue, June fourteenth, nineteen thirty three, pages nineteen and twenty one, by Charles Wright, an attorney for the Soviet government.
Speaker 1: It's thirty eight, he said, thirty three, and.
Speaker 3: A member of the Guild observed that with the growth of the American Labor Party unions, that's what he's talking about. In New York. Enkindred progressive movements throughout the United States. The lawyers who in many of the smaller communities are the nerve centers of political activities will be an invaluable aid in calvanizing the latent liberal elements of the country into a political force. The National Lawyer's Guild can and will form one of the most important adjundnots into a progressive movement representing the interest of the workers informent. This is that title page for that particular document, and again it is a Senate report. You can see on this document as the eighty first Congress, second Session, House Support number thirty one to twenty three.
Speaker 1: We're going to let this go a little bit more, and then I want to read something to you.
Speaker 3: What is the Federal reserves? Rockefeller, Werburg, Aldridge, JP, Morgan and other bankers created a Federal Reserve plan in a private meeting on Jeco Island November twenty second, nineteen ten. You need to research Eustace Mullen's The Secret to the Federal Reserve. In the creature from Jakail, Charles A. Lindberg stated that the financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That board administers a finance system by authority of a purely profit cheering group. That system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money. This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the monetary power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of Reckoning is only a few years removed. The worst legislative crime of the ages perpetrated by this banking bill. In nineteen thirteen, the Federal Reserve Act was passed with only three Congressmen voting on it. Congress was not properly adjourned for Christmas break, allowing this to happen. Congressional Record March third, nineteen thirty four, Congressman Wideman stated, so, the paramount issue of today is this, Shall the government of the United States be run for the benefit of the international bankers, Or shall the citizens of the United States be given the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Shall we replace the statue of liberty with the golden statue erected to the god of greed? Shall we forget that the only time our Savior used for us was when he drove the money changers from the temple. Let us re establish the principle that we all believe in, that all men are entitled to a right to work, to own their homes, to reap a just reward for their labors, and to enjoy nature sunshine as God intended. We owe it to our children that we shall not depart and leave them in a condition of bondage and slavery to organized greed and gold. In Lewis versus the United States six s. Eighty, it states the federies of a bank is privately owned, and we conclude that the federies of banks are not federal instrumentalities. You need to read the entire Congression record from nineteen thirty four. The discussions on the four during this time are unreal. I recommend nineteen thirty three, nineteen thirteen, really just about any of those. You will not believe what you read. So how is the government using your taxes? We're going to talk about the Grace Commission Report, and this was written by a man by the name of Peter Grace. He was commissioned by Ronald Reagan, and what they were trying to do is find out how could we save the American taxpayers more money. And this is a part of the report that Grace turned into Ronald Reagan again. I suggest that you look and research the Grace Commission report and read the whole bank for yourself. States. Mister President, you have been so correct and resisting attempts to balance the budget by increasing taxes. The tax lad on an average American family is already at counterproductive levels, with the underground economy having now grown to an estimated five hundred billion dollars per year, costing about one hundred billion and lost federal tax revenues per year. The size of the underground economy is understandable when one considers that median family income taxes have increased from nine dollars in nineteen forty eight to two thousand, two hundred and eighteen dollars in nineteen eighty three, or by two hundred and forty six times. This is runaway taxation at its worst. One third of all their taxes is consumed by waste in any efficiency in the federal government, as we identified in our survey. Another one third of all their taxes escapes collection from all others. As the underground economy blossoms in direct proportion to tax increases and places even more pressure on law abiding tax payers. Promoting still more underground economy, a vicious cycle that must be broken. With two thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, one hundred percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by the interest of the federal debt and by the federal government contributions to transfer payments.
Speaker 1: Paying tithings to your master right. And that's why they have to keep on fluffing up that debt. It's enslavement. And wait, do you understand like the IRS is He's gonna say it is a foreign corporation. The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco on Firearms is listed under the IRS. None of these are constitutional instruments. They're not even governmental instruments. They are part of the un IMF Slash Rothschild syndicate. They are foreign. Do you understand what's happening here? Why are we forced to participate in evil? Why are we forced to fund it? If they can just print money, why do they need ours? It's all part of the human misery cycle that these people like to keep everybody under. And when you make it an artificial something of artificial value, and you condition people to be dependent on it, then you control every aspect of their lives and their deaths, and how much happiness do you think you have in a situation like that, and how much hope do you have to escape something like that when it's encompassed and engulf the entire world. You can live out in the woods if you'd like, but no, you're not hidden from anything. They know where you are at all times. And then getting to the point now where they know what you're thinking at all times.
Speaker 3: In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone on before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from the government. Folks. That is directly out of the Great Commission Report. Your tax dollars today still go to the same people. It goes to the Federal Reserve, It goes to pay the interest on the national debt. Today that interest is two hundred and eighty some billion dollars, I think they said on the news. By the year twenty twenty, it will be almost a trillion dollars, or eight hundred and some billion dollars.
Speaker 2: You see, the.
Speaker 1: We far exceeded that at the something thirty plus trillion mark. Now, so you know, he that was a pretty pretty modest estimate of what was to come.
Speaker 3: Just to service the debt of this country. You guys need to research the Federal Reserve and see how that really works. They loan you nothing and charge your interest for it.
Speaker 1: Right, And why are we giving billions of billions of dollars to places like the Ukraine and Israel? Because it's not our choice. It's to pull away from us. And what what did what did nahus say? We're going to you know, sap them dry, lead them dry, you know, take away all of their substances. Jefferson said, you know, this is what's happening, and it's by order of the international banking system. Who we have no we have no choice. It's not like anybody's resisting anyway in the puppet government that they put there. But you know, they're just they're just going through the motions for the public. They're just actors on stage and we're trying to we're trying to change a script and all through the course of the director by addressing the actors. That's like yelling at your elevision set and expecting them to hear you. That's how effective that is.
Speaker 3: So who is the irs? The government accounting offices or jail stated in two thousand and seven that the IRS is a foreign corporation. Nineteen fifty four Army handbook has the IRS listed as a foreign debt collector. I'm sure all of you have heard about tax protesters and of how they go to jail, and I'm not telling you not to play taxes, but i am telling you you need to.
Speaker 1: Research it isn't it The terminology is also part of the manipulation right at tax a tax whatever you just said. It's saying that that's somehow a bad thing or that it's not You're upholding the foundation of the constitutional republic by not doing that. But yet in this system it's considered a you know, something to frown upon and something to be completely taboo. But in reality, is the sim molest patriotic thing you could do is to not fund your own demise and sure as hell not to a foreign corporation who wishes to destroy you and has been slowly playing with their food, if you will, or like a cat with a dead mouse, just slapping it around.
Speaker 3: And understand the I R S. You need to research and look at the people like Cherry Piel Jackson, former IRS agents, c ID enforcement officers.
Speaker 1: I met Sherry Jackson. That's the at the Red Pill. And also there's another guy, Bill Benson. He was he was popular for a time. Cherry actually went to jail and she was an IRIS agent. She went to jail for a time for simply asking and you know, and some people have won their their cases trying to you know, show me the law, show me the law. See, that's the thing. Every once in a while, they've, for whatever reason, to keep the facade, keep the illusion going, because obviously those those laws and these rules and all this other stuff, they only apply when we assume that the original document is in effect, and when it's not. All that other stuff is just for show. That's why. You know, you may think all your life you have rights, just right up until you try to enforce them, and then you see just what's what's really going on, Or maybe you don't, but over time it'll it'll start to become more and more clear that those are just smoking mirrors. That's just a poster on the wall. It's the pebble that they hypnotize the chicken with. So you see it, you think it's there. Don't test it, though, because once you test it, you'll see what a fake it is. You'll see how too dimensional that is the.
Speaker 3: Prison because they've realized that there was no law saying they had to pay tax. This is a copy of the Grace Commission Report. Again, please go and get your own copy. You can get them off the internet, but if you don't feel comfortable with that, go directly to the Library of Congress and ask them for a copy. It's the government trying to protect us or control us. This report is called the National Security Study Memorandum titled is NSSM two hundred Implications of Worldwide Population Growth. This is done by Henry Kissing during nineteen seventy four, and it was a confidential report that was left that way until the eighties. It's a long report, about one hundred and twenty three pages. Again, this is a really good report. You need to read it so you understand really what your government is doing for you. We'll talk about these a few sections here. Section twenty eight. World Policy and Programs in the population field should incorporate two major objects. Hey actions to accommodate continued population growth with up to six billion by the mid twenty first century without massive starvation or total frustration of developmental hopes, and be actions to keep the ultimate levels as close to possible to eight billions, rather than permitting it to reach ten billion or thirteen billion or more. What are they going to do to keep population from growing?
Speaker 1: Vaccines, starvation, poisoning in very many ways, war, infertility, and just straight up mass murder.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: While specific goals in this area are difficult to state, our aim should be for the world to achieve a replacement level of fertility a to child family on average about the year two thousand. This will require at present two percent growth right to decline to one point seven percent within a decade into one point one percent by the year two thousand compared to the UN media projection. This gold result and five hundred million fewer people in two thousand and about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know this is selective too, because it's the the group that they want to diminish and erase from. They're already erasing it from the historical record, and that should tell you what their plans are for the people that are remaining. It should show you the long history of the Germanic people being annihilated Germanic, Gothic, Scythian, dare I say Arian, the Norwegian Scandinavian. You get the digist. That is who they want to reduce first and foremost. Everyone else is much more controllable. Everyone else will serve as really good slaves.
Speaker 3: A three billion viewer and twenty fifty a tame of this goal were required Greatly intensified population programs, a basis for developing national population growth control targets to achieve this world target, is contained in the World Population Plan of Action, The World Population.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny that they actually have like they have people believing that the idea of an arian is actually mythological. That's that's pretty profound. That it never existed, that above average height, people with dignity, integrity, nobility, respect, and self respect ever existed, or that will exist in the future. That's that says a lot right there. Maybe someday will come back to this video. But let me read something now. But I should probably tell you what it is because it is interesting, so well detailed history of the United States of America mutating into a corporation. It's on Odyssey, and for those of you in the FTJ media chat, I'm going to drop that in there for you right now, and then I'll drop it over and Rumble.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 1: Okay? It popped up. Now let me go give it to you over and rumble that way, those of you who are watching, I know it doesn't stay there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: See, there's there's no replay of the chat on Rumble. There's not even a place to make a you know, you would think they would have playlists, right so you can categorize and organize your videos. They don't do that here.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's of clicking? Yeah, so when that computer shut down yesterday, I kind of dramatically altered all kinds of things, including the time on the on the on the computer. It's there's something really whacked. I'm thinking, uh, it's it's just a matter of time before I better get you know, really, with everything else going on, I just got to get to finishing it. Like computer is put together. I'm I'm fairly confident that I did it right, like without a issue. But I'm gonna have to still figure out the bios and all that stuff, and you know without I'm gonna be I'm gonna be my own it guy for the most part. All Right, So this is called Andrew the Great, the heroic story of Andrew Jackson that they don't want you to know. We're not gonna get too deep into the interjaction part. Yet, we're gonna be talking about more of these factors plaguing and just how long these banking institutions were here disrupting the desire of self determination. Okay, freedom to be left alone, to have common law cause no harm. Right, you could do whatever you want as long as it doesn't take away from others or put them in peril. The British Currency Act forbid. Now listen to this because this is gonna sound familiar, because there's a common theme here. The British Currency Act forbid the issue of debt free currency in the American colonies. Did you hear that? That was seventeen sixty four debt free currency? Forbid it? And that was from the British Currency the Acts. Why why were they? Who is in control? The Currency Act of seventeen sixty four was a British law that imposed a monetary policy on its American colonies. The Act extended the provisions of the seventeen fifty one Currency Act and forbid the colonies from issuing debt free paper currency as legal tender. Who has the power to tell you to do that, and why why this created financial difficulty for the colonies. Menajamin Franklin, the colonial representative, urged the British to reject the Currency Act. The Currency Act created tension between the Colonies and Great Britain. There was instigation. Right, this wasn't just a tax fucking revolt. They were making it so that you could not could not be independent of their currency. This sounds very familiar, does it. The Currency Act created attention between the Colonies and Great and when the First Continental Congress met in seventeen seventy four, it strongly objected to the Act as subversive of American rights. It is a little known fact that the American Revolution that the right of the colonists to issue debt free currency and spend it into circulation, as opposed to a private central bank lending debt currency into circulation, was one of the causes of the revolution. HM, why do you think they're so adamant right now in these stupid like that movie War games where they're talking about an insurrection as they call it, It's not so much an insurrection when the enemies of this state are the ones running the state, and of colors and inversion world where you project upon others your own crimes and deeds. It's they're gonna say that we're the ones that are that are a threat to well, they're democracy. Oddly enough, March fifth, seventeen seventy three, the Boston Masacer attentions mount as five American colonists are killed by British troops. The increase in British troops stationed in Boston led to tension with the locals. Fights erupted between soldiers and liberty minded civilians. British troops were sent to Boston in seventeen sixty eight to enforce the Towns and Acts, a series of laws passed by the British Parliament. The purpose of the Towns and Acts was to make colonial governors and judges independent of colonial control, to enforce compliance with trade regulations, and to tax the colonies without their approval. When an angry crowd of colonists, most likely led by provocateurs of a secret society known as the Sons of Liberty, confronted a group of soldiers with taunts and snowballs, the frightened British soldiers overreacted. Shots were fired and five American colonists died. The embellished news of the Boston massacre served to serve the purposes spreading the revolutionary spirit throughout the colonies. The Boston Tea Party was action and action by Boston colonists in the British County of Massachusetts against the British government and the monopolistic East India Company, which controlled all of the t shipments coming into the colonies. After officials in Boston refused to return three shiploads of tax tea to Britain, a group of colonists dressed as American Indians climbed aboard the ships and destroyed the tea by throwing it into the Boston Harbor. The Tea Party was the culmination of a resistance movement against the Tea Act, which had been passed by Parliament in seventeen seventy three. Columnists objected to the Tea Act because it violated the right to be taxed only by their elected representatives. The Boston Tea Party was a revolt against state sponsored monopolies British East India Company as much as it was about taxation. It should be noted that, as was the case with the Boston massacre. The Sons of Liberty orchestrated the event. Members of the organization included Sam Adams, John Adams, and Paul Revere Lexington and Conquered April nineteenth. Listen to this nineteenth. When did they finally murder everybody in Waco? What happened in Oklahoma City? What's the first day of the Feast of molec Yeah, April nineteenth. April nineteen, seventeen seventy five, Like sen Conquered American Revolution begins with the shot heard around the world. The Massachusetts militia had been storing guns and AMMO in the town of Conquered, Massachusetts. About seven hundred British troops were sent to seize the military supplies. Patriot leaders learned of the British plan and began organizing the night before the scheduled Listen, gun confiscation, disarmament. They don't have any good intent for the human beings who can't defend themselves. Look at the history. What happened in China with Mao. What happened to the Chinese after confiscation? Look what happened in Russia? What happened after that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Over and over and over again. This happens. Anybody who is in politics who says anything about restricting guns or gun control is an absolute treasonists, trader, traitorus, criminal and capital punishment should be brought upon them. They want you dead. The night before the scheduled British raid, Paul Revere took off on his famous midnight ride to one of the local militiamen. The first shots were fired as the sun begins to rise in Lexington, Massachusetts. The militias were outnumbered and fell back as the British advanced upon Concord. A conqueror at approximately five hundred Ragtag militiamen defeated the King's troops. The Red Coach retreated after a pitched battle in open territory, more militiamen arrived. This is a simple oversimplification, and I understand that more militiamen arrived soon thereafter and inflicted heavy damage upon the British, firing at them from behind entrees as they marched back toward Boston. The war for American Independence was on. The Battle of Lexington and Concord will go down in history as the shot heard around the world. The Declaration of Independence, signed written by Thomas We're getting to the bank part here soon. Written by Thomas Jefferson and signed by fifty six patriots, the Declaration of Independence officially broke the colonies away from Britain and set forth the idea that government exists to serve the people, not to control them. American America's founders believed that the right came from God, not government. Prosperity followed when the power of the state was limited. Small government, God given rights, the morality, stable currency, respect for private property, and minimal taxes represent the opposite of what the rothschild earned. A nationalists and latter day Red revolutionaries advocate these lines of the Declaration sum up what America and the Fourth of July are supposed to be about. We hold these to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It used to be property. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just power among men, not among demons, right, not among banks of usury, driving their just powers from the consent of the governed, consent of the governed. This is why This is why there was a civil war. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is right to the people to alter or abolish it written right there and to institute new government. Well, the banks weren't having that, and they use that tool of Lincoln to murder many Many Americans war against it's their own people. Jefferson's rights come from the creator, not the state. Seventeen eighty three, With French help, America's War for Independence ends in victory for the colonies. An American revolution had begun badly for the thirteen colonies. The colonies themselves were divided as to their loyalties, with as many as one third wishing to remain British subjects. Yeah, called cowards, at least at first, they said. The best that George Washington's Continental OMRI could do against the better equipped British, which limit direct combat and harass them instead. Yeah, and you know what, when you only have one third, those other two thirds are potential threats. The informants anything to get an edge, to show their loyalists that they were loyalists to Britain. So you couldn't trust anybody your neighbor. You couldn't trust people would have to be vetted. As American minutemen and Washington army drew the British into a battle of attrition, Ben Franklin visited Paris to persuade the French to help the colonies. After Washington's surprised Christmas dates seventeen seventy six attack against the British, the Hessian mercenaries followed by victory at Saratoga to where I'm from in seventeen seventy seven, the French were sold. French military assistants played a huge role in reversing the course of the war. The British granted the colonies full independence in seventeen eighty three. The Battle of Saratoga actually took place closer to Stillwater, and that's where I'm from, Scarltville slash st run that area Christmas seventeen seventy six, Washington crossing the Delaware. YadA, YadA, YadA, Okay. Colonies are united under the Articles of Confederation from seventeen eighty one to seventeen eighty eight, drafted during the early years of the war and ratified in seventeen eighty one. The Articles of Confederation and Permanent Union established a very decentralized government for the colonies under the articles decentralization. Right, Remember there was the Federalists, and that's all we ever hear about. Remember the federalist papers, the federalist papers, the federalist papers. What about the anti federalist papers, the ones that don't want to centralized government, the ones that don't lend to the you know, they don't create the atmosphere, they don't condition and till the soil for something like a central bank. We always hear about the federalist papers. Oh, you should read the federalist papers. What about the anti federalist papers? There are For six years after the end of the war, the colonies were not truly United nations, but rather a league of Allied states living under mutually agreed upon rules. America's founders were divided, though all of them believed in freedom and the limited government. One camp, the Federalists, wanted a stronger central government to help organize the nation's affairs. The other camp, the anti federalists, feared that any centralized American government might come corrupt, become corrupt and dangerous to the people's liberty. Right, and then where's their opposition? If they're all the one thing. The only way you could have to ever break that down is if you with the help of outsiders. Now you're bringing in foreign interest as well. The US Constitution has ratified the United States has created. Some of America's founders believe that the Articles of Confederation were too weak for the government and the new nation to survive. For this reason, the Continental Congress is also an oversimplification. The Continental Congress approved the US Constitution in seventeen eighty seven. In Philadelphia. Do you know that that word? You know where that word comes from? Philadelphia? Or there's many different varieties of it. But there is also a sect of Illuminati by that name. It's like the Philadelphi's or something like that. That is Greek occupied Egypt. Right love of Delphi, Philip Phila, Right Philadelphi, Love of Delphi. Uh huh. So that's that's it's interesting because this is a very Masonic name. Shouldn't be a Masonic name. Most of contentious debate follow before the States ratified the Constitution. The framework of the federal government. The checks and balances built into the Constitution established three branches of government and limited the power of each. George Washington was chosen as the no. He wasn't he was the eighth. And we'll discuss that when I get when I dig out Bill Cooper's I've actually played this before. It's in the archives on Rumble. But prior to the establishment of YadA YadA Yad, there was a total of He would have been the eighth was chosen for the first no. The document also limited the power of the masses of people. The founders knew that pure democracy would result in mob rule, in which a majority of people would be manipulated into voting themselves the wealth of their fellow citizens under yeah, and what better way if you're intending to annoy, harass, instigate, and weaken a country than to have a bunch of minorities gather up together to become a majority and then take everything from the people who actually founded the country, and then having the government be the tool that makes it an obligation. Under the Constitution, taxes and state spending were minimal, and only gold and silver coins hard money were recognized as currency. There was no authorization for income taxes, central banking, and welfare schemes. The Constitution and its original tenement and also what would be the need of welfare schemes when you had skills and were able to go find a plot of land, build your own house, farm, and what else? What else do you really need in reality to get by? I mean, other creature comforts are nice, but in reality you could be pretty self sufficient if you had the skills to do so and the desire and the will. And that's what you get rewarded for, is having the effort put in. Not I deserve this because other people have it. The Constitution and its original ten amendments, the Bill of Rights were designed to serve as a leash on government growth in power and a grant guaranteur of personal liberty, such as rights to free political speech, to own firearms, and to be secure from unlawful searches and seizures. Jefferson and Hamilton. Now here's where it gets interesting. Seventeen ninety Jefferson and Hamilton clash over a central bank. This is kind of like the cliff notes of things, right, But this is how this book is written in our essay format. The proposed Bank of the United States was to be a bank with a twenty year charter. It was the brainchild of the New York banker Alexander Hamilton. Hamilton was a rothschild or banking agent, British agent. Okay, he was the biggest piece of garbage, the stupid. Just look at who do they glorify? Who does the system glorify? Is there not a play called Hamilton? Did my step son not actually play in that play?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: He did, because that's the propaganda in the schools, right. It was a brain child. Okay, mister Hamilton born in the British West Indies and educated at a Jewish school. There was an operative of the New York London money Lendershem, I'll let's give him. You know that that blue that they like so much, We'll put it in blue for them. Was an operative of the New York London money Lenders. He had previously founded the Bank of New York in seventeen eighty four the president as President Washington's treasury secretary. Why was hee that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Why Hamilton clash with Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson. Hamilton and the New York bankers believed in strong central government, of course they did, and debt based central banking and currency issue. Let's say that again, debt based, debt based, debt based seventeen ninety debt based central banking and currency issue. Virginians Jefferson, James Madison, father of the Constitution, and others believed in decentralized government and local banking. Jefferson argued that centralization of power away from private mints and banks was unconstitutional and dangerous. He wrote, banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies. And also the modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating. But the New Yorker Hamilton argued that if the nation was to grow, it needed a standards coinage and money lending systems supported by a central bank and next size tax. That's a stupid argument because gold is gold wherever you go, silver, silver, wherever you go. Seventeen ninety one, Hamilton wins. A US central bank Hamilton wins.
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 1: What you can say that reflects upon George Washington a little bit and what was maybe his true intentions were and who he was really operating for or may not he could just been the dupe as other people will say. A US central bank is established whiskey farmer's rebel. So let's not forget that the Appalachians also being attacked right now with that freaking hurricane. All right, yeah right? They who are the backbone and possibly the all the muscle and the reason why there was a victory here in the first place, in the Revolutionary War. They owed a lot to them, a lot. And who were they? Scotsman Irish? Where do they come?
Speaker 2: Who were they?
Speaker 1: Gothic?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And one of those the founders and builders of civilization, that people who are brave and tough, right and fair and want to be left alone. Persondent w Wasthington listened to Jefferson's and Hamilton's position on the Central Bank, but was ultimately taken in by Hamilton. The father of the United States, had a blind spot when it came to the smooth talking Hugh or oive foreign born deceiver. Others were not so easily fooled. In later years, President John Adams described Hamilton as the most restless, impatient, artful, defenigtable, and unprincipled intriguer in the United States, in the United States, if not the world. That's what they said about Hamilton. Most restless and patient, areful, indefatigable and unprincipled. Unprincipled intriguer. That says a way they all day, does it not in the United States, if not the world? Along with establishing an excise tech the guy was a goddamn banker establishing a bank in New York for Christ's sake, And of course he wants a central bank that helps bolster that. And he's also an agent along with establishing an excise tax a bank. And then this is sending precedents right. The Bank of the United States was a private company with foreign shareholders. It also gets the freaking clause the talents of these people into our country even deeper than they already were. Was a private company. The Bank of the United States was a private company with foreign shareholders. To cover the government's interest payments to the bank, Hamilton and posed an excise task tax on whiskey. So what does that do. It's targeting a specific group who produces it, and those were the Appalachians. When Pennsylvania whiskey farmers rebelled whiskey rebellion, Hamilton convinced Washington to allow him to personally. So now here's the other thing. There is lots of evidence that they made this ship up, that there wasn't like this resistance waiting for them, that they had to actually go from tom to town and harass and abuse people to try to get intel on something that they never were confronted with. Okay, there's all kinds of very hazy details around this. When Pennsylvania whiskey farmers rebelled whisky rebellion, Hamilton convinced Washington to allow him to personally lead twelve thousand troops to enforce compliance. The rebellion was to say, fuck the tax. But when they came there with army, what happened. The throat through of brute force was used to collect the taxes needed to pay the interest to the foreign shareholders of the Bank of the United States. So what are these money, This money going to build roads two I don't know put in sidewalks. I'm just saying that the modern bullshit that we hear no, no to pay the fucking debt. They they run the debt and they just had of war, so there's debt and then they then they then they come and collect what you've worked for for the for the debt they spend you pay, they indebt themselves.
Speaker 2: You pay.
Speaker 1: When men were men angry whiskey farmers, attack and tire and feather Hamilton's tax collectors for their central bank. That's prior to them showing up right with twelve thousand people seventy ninety eight to eighteen fifteen, the sons of the Rothschild spread there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It goes on and on about that Nathan rossa Nathan in London, the city of London, will become the wealthiest and most powerful of the brothers. His power of surpasses even that of the other existing Jewish family dynasties that own the Bank of England, and that would be the Monfiors, Gold Gold, Goldsmid's and Makatas, and also the Oppenheimer Bank was where the was it Moses or was it I think it was Mousas prior to Amshell. I think that was where he was studying under the tutelage of the Oppenheimer Rank. I think it actually says in the very beginning of this book, but I didn't start there. And this is another Nathan. He kind of looks a little bit to me like a a burn victim plus a composite of Mark Zuckerberg, and that may or may not be a coincidence. Did Jewish produce nineteen thirty four Hollywood? Yeah, okay, you known that made no effort to hide the historical power of the five Sons, especially Nathan of London played by Blah blah blah. And there is the one with a chick name. He's dead also, So there you go. There's That's what I'm gonna read for you today. That is Andrew the Great, the history, the heroic story of Andrew Jackson that they don't want you to know. All right. Now, there's a couple other things here I might have for you, must find need input. Ope, it's the wrong one. Oh that's awful, that's true.
Speaker 4: This is is wrong.
Speaker 1: All right. I'm looking for something here that just give me a second. Yeah, okay, Well, I'm not gonna bow there too much on it. I thought it was close.
Speaker 3: That way.
Speaker 1: Get out of the way, would you fucking stop already? Jesus fucking Christ. If we got okay, so here's a nut and yah, we'll all read to you. If we get I'll show it to you on the screen. This was sent to us in the telegram group. I think Pavelo, puppy, tell you a second yeah, it says if we get caught, they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So it does not matter what you do. America is a golden calf, and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world's biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Right, how do you do that? Get rid of whity, get rid of the Gothic, Germanic, the roots of civilization, and uh, normal, reasonable rational behavior.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Because it is the will of God? Right because a book said so that we wrote fucking idiots, and America is big enough to take the hit, so we can do it again and again and again and again and again and again.
Speaker 6: No more?
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 1: Would where's my car? Come on the Asian lady at the drive through and dan no more? And then this is what we do to countries that we hate, well, that states it pretty clearly. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves. That's a confirmed statement, by the way. And this is the guy who got a key to the White House from Trump. He's also said that nine to eleven was very good for Israel. Of course it was, that's why you did it. And look blue tie, very very very uh this is in blue. There's something about that blue. Oh, by the way, Cyanide is blue. I think I got it one more for a year. So many clickings, all right, I'm gonna retrieve it's from me. All so let's hear. Let's let's watch some of the nonsense, shall we, some of the the hukum and flim flam here, the unhinged and idiotic. I had a lot more here, but sorry, had two hour mark, so we'll we'll do more later. I had one with that massade agent, that Ben Shapiro too. That's alrighty. I don't know if the fuck you want to call them, but he's definitely there for a reason. It's not because it's ugly. Sister has huge DIDs, okay, Danny Haiba, Danny niba. Sorry, this one's interesting. The woman she most likely is an oy but in some in some like freeze shots, she kind of looks like my stepmom, who my step Moham is an amazing, a wonderful, awesome person and she's Italian like through and through. But this woman just kind of reminds me of just just the style, just a little tiny bit, but you gotta see this. We're gonna look at the insanity that is befalling us because, as we have just explained and shown, there are no rules, there is no law, there is no protection. That sense of protection is very silly and dangerous to you if you believe in it, because what's gonna end up happening If you're gonna expect authorities and people of you know, particular lines of work to act a certain way and do a certain thing, and they will not. You will go rushing to the wrong people, and those people will do the exact thing you're trying to avoid, to you, to your children, whatever. Trusting in the system of any kind in this place that we're currently in is a very dangerous habit. Whether it's your doctor, you're pediatrician that doesn't even need to be there a personal not that mds are good at all, but there's no need for a pediatrician. Their sole purpose is vaccine schedule. That's why they are in business because of the money to be made and these stupid wellness checks that are absolutely un necessary and we're never even heard of until a certain time frame. A certain thing happened. So did I forget the No, yeah, I think you can see it. That's tell why it fell to the ground for a second. Smooth my head. M hm. So it says the lady doesn't like sweat sweatshirts that say Palace dye on them. So here she is at a coffee shop something, and she's insane and she's going after him. Some of the some of the statements are just as ignorant. People see things and they're in agreement, but they're but they're reasoning for why they agree that this is a bad behavior or stupid too, like Islamophobia. Like what the fuck? Stop making up fucking stupid words.
Speaker 6: Stop?
Speaker 3: Stop? Oh my god, Oh my god, call the police. Shock woman. I can't awaken my mind. Hold your problems?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, good problem my okay?
Speaker 1: Hell what China is? Because apparently she's a wearing us sure with palest I know it. So there's that. Yeah, I said to ave they hate Avey, they hate everyone. Someone should have told her to just wait a couple more months before they can outright kill people at their leisure and discretion. So I don't. I have mixed feelings about Avan Green. I think he is a little bit smugging, a little bit of an ass. Sometimes he does present a lot of good information, but he also has a couple left hand turned reason rationales and conclusions that I think are just as unhelpful. So I'm playing this because this is just damn funny.
Speaker 2: Congressman Richard Allen says, are you concerned about being cursed by God?
Speaker 8: As he interrogates the president or whoever at Columbia University for anti the investigation into anti Semitism of.
Speaker 1: Now, think about this. Columbia University is a tool of indoctrination by these very people. So this is all a fake thing, right, this is all for that theater. As if they're not going to adopt this stuff, like they have to pretend like it was you know, pressed upon them to do so, like they're not already walking in lockstep, like they're not already you know, in existence to carry out this agenda itself. It's ridiculous to think, Oh, Colombia has marriage and standards, and so does Harvard. Yeah, sure, sure they do. They're older than the country Columbia University.
Speaker 6: Well, Harvard is are you familiar with Genesis twelve three? Well, it's pretty clear it was the covenant that God made with Abraham.
Speaker 1: And who doesn't exist, by the way, never did.
Speaker 6: That covenant was real clear. If you bless Israel, I will bless you. If you curse Israel, I will curse you. And then in the New Testament it was confirmed that all nations would be blessed through you.
Speaker 5: So you do not know about that? Do you consider that?
Speaker 2: Are you aware of the Jew curse? Like that's what he's asking basically, yeah, yeah, Are you aware with the Jew curse, ma'am?
Speaker 3: With the.
Speaker 9: With the curse that the shiny curse that they he gets put on you if you do not support them, because they are God's top guys.
Speaker 7: And you know, it's explicitly stated from God in the book and.
Speaker 8: It's very very very clear. He thinks it's so clear. But then Christians say he's wrong, you know, they think it's clear. If they both think it's so clear and they come up with two different conclusions, you got big issues with your divine book. Are you excuse me, ma'am? Are you aware of the Jew curse? This is literally what he's saying.
Speaker 2: That's a yes or no. I want a yes or no on this.
Speaker 9: Are you aware of the jew curse that's promised in the Bible to those who do not support the Jew.
Speaker 1: Serious issue, and of course consider who wrote it.
Speaker 2: That's this is a serious issue.
Speaker 5: You do not know about that? Do you consider that a serious issue?
Speaker 6: I mean, do you want Columbia University to be cursed by God of the Bible?
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's good. So here here's the deal.
Speaker 1: In fact, I tell my colleague, I like how he, you know, said God of the Bible, because that's not the benevolent creator who wouldn't take sides on his own creation. None of that makes any sense. It's all and whatever, whatever doesn't make sense.
Speaker 7: Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Is not the center of the universe. Jerusalem, contraintuitive, there we go is.
Speaker 5: The center of the universe.
Speaker 8: We got I love how we elect representatives that think a foreign country is better are more important.
Speaker 2: Than our country. That's great, Thanks Christians, Great job Christianity.
Speaker 8: This is a congressman from Georgia, by the way, good old Georgia, the Deep South, the Bible belt.
Speaker 2: Great, great job here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this should be illegal.
Speaker 7: Should it should be illegal?
Speaker 8: You should be barred from office if you're a Christian. That would solve our Christians are israel problem.
Speaker 1: Real quick see there he goes, mister I'm against the Jews is that type of shit too? And that's this is one of the things I point out about it. It's it's not too legal anybody, and like broad strokes like that and just say that they're all you know what I mean. It's like, okay, well are you talking about Christian Zionism? Like, well, obviously I understand that, And at least my take on this is that all of those are deceptions calling from the same source. And we replaced our own culture and heritage from long ago that was perfectly fine, that was very conducive to mankind prospering with this bullshit that we were fed. And we need to get back to our own culture and our own belief systems, and we and restore our culture otherwise these assholes are what we have instead. I get all that, but those types of statements that he throw us in there when everybody's in a chuckle, that's manipulation.
Speaker 7: No, this guy should be getting sued right now, Like you know, you're not allowed to state that.
Speaker 5: Freedom of stage in this country and freedom of religion.
Speaker 6: Yet we also have Moses looking down on the entire body also didn't exist of Congress. Who gave us the law which most of our laws were made and are supposed to be enforced, came from the original law.
Speaker 8: Maybe the original law, though we don't follow the ten commandments in the Leviticus law at all.
Speaker 2: Lunatic and I Love always says, how is it Moses looking down? The laws of Moses is for the Jews. It's you shouldn't say Jesus is looking down. You would think.
Speaker 9: Everybody knows that Moses came down from the mountain and he gave the first commandment was that now shout make no law restricting a man's speech. And the second law was the right to bear arms. And that's to protect the freedom of speech and the freedom of religion. That's where we get our laws from.
Speaker 7: It's from the Bible. Do you want to be you want to get the Jew curse?
Speaker 2: You want to be cursed?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Are you aware how serious this Jew curse is?
Speaker 4: Cursed?
Speaker 10: Do you want to be hit with a Jew curse for disrespecting the Jews? Not only do we have rabbis. Not only do we have rabbis threatening us of the Jew curse. We got Christians doing it too.
Speaker 5: It's the center of the damn universe.
Speaker 2: Hey, God said you're gonna curse you. You know, it's part the Jews.
Speaker 5: Like, it's pretty easy one too.
Speaker 2: You should have a course that teaches the Bible.
Speaker 6: You should have a course, and you know, you don't have to believe it, but you know, the Bible is an incredible book. There's a lot of history there.
Speaker 1: It is pretty incredible, like as it has no credit, right, oh man, the console that I see it, it was just one of those aspects where a group of not even called at that time, but they you know, where do you think they came from? And who do you think were the first people delegating what was to be said and created in Constantine? Come on, man, there's somebody there. I've gone over Constantine's bullshit before recently. We should all understand that this all came from lies and the King James version. That's more what Francis bacon and that's that's a fact, installing words that weren't there, changing meetings, editing something that was already not pure in the first place. Because I first of all, God doesn't write books here.
Speaker 6: And you don't have to believe it, but you need to know what's in there. Maybe you should have a course suggested for those who are having problems with all of this on the Bible and what's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Having problems with all this because they don't like the fact that Israel's allowed to just mass murder people at will who are on arms, that's what he's talking about. They're having problems supporting that because they're they're misguided, because they don't want everybody in the Gaza strip to be annihilated for whatever reason they have right, for whatever whatever excuse that they were given because of whatever happened October seventh of last year.
Speaker 5: And kind of what will happen if you know, under the wrath of God.
Speaker 8: We just have a course for all these these uh terrorist Palestinian protesters and let them read the Bible and let them know they'll suffer the wrath of God if they keep criticizing Israel.
Speaker 2: Is that a good idea, dude?
Speaker 7: Unbelievable, It's just unreal.
Speaker 2: You don't got to believe it. But it's history, and you'll be cursed by God. It's it's right there in the history book. A lot of good stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a history book that's been obviously proven.
Speaker 9: Like like for example, like if you look one of the key figures in the Bible, David.
Speaker 2: You know, he was up late night one night and he's real horny.
Speaker 7: He's looking across at the rooftop and he saw some other man's wife.
Speaker 4: She was naked and he thought she looked good.
Speaker 2: Now what he went dead.
Speaker 9: Now he took that woman and had her husband killed, and he felt real bad about it.
Speaker 2: God didn't like it.
Speaker 5: So you know, that's that's why.
Speaker 9: You know, that's why I don't do that. So sometimes when I'm peeping Tom and you know, as you do, I remember. So if it wasn't for the Bible, I've been rapist.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So it's like you got how many rapists you got on your campus? You want to stop rape? Teaching the Bible, you know. Yeah, that's how we learn, that's how we learn to not do stuff. It's because the old books, in the jew book.
Speaker 9: You get to you get to read the Jewish stories and especially learn how to not cross paths with God and his top guys or else you get hit.
Speaker 7: With the curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David also killed like three or four people. To get to his position, and uh, yeah, that's so. We really honestly believe that if we believe what we believe about Jesus, that he would say he's from David. Why would he why would he want to be associated with that piece of shit?
Speaker 12: And kind of what will happen if you know, under the wrath of God? I mean we have above the American flag in our chamber in God we trust. I mean what God is that?
Speaker 1: The God of the Jews ma'am, Satan Saturn, Yeah, yah oh Sabioth, call what you will. It's not the Benevolent Creator though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's Yahweh, the God of Israel, the God of Zion, the God of Jerusalem, the God of the Jews ma'am.
Speaker 2: And he's going to curse you if you don't bless them. Is that clear.
Speaker 8: It's embarrassing that this is our country. We're so pathetic. This is clown world on steroids. And people wonder why I focus on Christianity when this is the situation here.
Speaker 1: The question is Christian Zionism, But is why.
Speaker 8: Aren't they They just go they're not real Christians. Yeah, no, true scotsmen, you're just making excuses. You're just an apologist. You're just letting this, you're just running cover for this and letting this uh proliferate.
Speaker 7: And then they say, oh, but but but this guy's not Catholic. Only Catholics are the real Christians. And then you look at the Catholics, look at what the pope is up to, and it's the same shit. Or they'll say, oh, he's not even no, no, no, no, Catholic's wrong. Latin, no Roman, no Eastern Orthodox.
Speaker 2: Catholic is what you want.
Speaker 8: They look at them and they're like carrying around the ancient bones and splashing bone water on their faces and kissing paintings and stuff.
Speaker 7: They're all insane, every one of them.
Speaker 6: Do you understand why we're here? This is a serious issue. What do you know about this issue? And how do you feel about it? I mean, what are your feelings on what young people are being indoctrinated by these professors to believe this stuff and they have no idea that they're gonna be cursed by God out of the Bible and the God over our flag.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts we have?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on the jew curse?
Speaker 3: Ma'am?
Speaker 2: This is no I'm not We're not even like exaggerating. This is exactly what he's saying. What do you think about this jew curse a university?
Speaker 8: Columbia University is getting lectured by this lunatic right now. They must go like, holy shit, they must be laughing in there. I would be cracking. I would be in show, would be crying.
Speaker 9: And then this woman is not going to tell him, you know what, sir, I think that's just a bunch of you know, that's yeah, just bullshit.
Speaker 7: She's just gonna like snowball and just just totally a blow smoke. And what's that necklace she's not wearing to start David on her neck?
Speaker 3: Is she that's something?
Speaker 2: It's probably a Catholic saint or.
Speaker 7: Something, and probably that, yeah, it's probably Catholic. Bennett.
Speaker 13: To be able to have rules that makes sense, we have to be able to enforce them because people learn from consequences.
Speaker 1: We have to have order and then, and that's where we're really going with this whole silly talk here, is cracking down on free speech expression. Don't you dare spread ideas that could influence others in the direction we don't want it to go.
Speaker 13: We need deep anti semitism training.
Speaker 1: As we're sure we do. Of course, that's what we need. You know, what we need, We need training on how to understand why it's a really good idea to be well. First of all, they're not real semis in the first place, not that that would fucking matter anyway, psychopathic killers of child children and everybody else that they don't like. There's no there's no reason to be pussy footing around your your disgust of that at all.
Speaker 13: The congresswoman tied the this is essential. We must train people and.
Speaker 2: What this was.
Speaker 6: And finally, but you need to know education also, you know, with education is important. Knowledge is important at the beginning of wisdom. The fear of God.
Speaker 1: The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God, his.
Speaker 2: Jew curse, the fear of God God, fear of the God of the Jews.
Speaker 1: Goham, I'm pretty sure that's not what the Greek said about wisdom.
Speaker 8: And that's his mic drop, that's his closer yep for his time there of God, Yep, I yeel back, I yeel back.
Speaker 7: After that, the fear of the Jew curse is wisdom nailed it.
Speaker 1: All right, So there's I gotta get out of here. I gotta go to uh get some work done. I gotta right up the the full thing for the quorder so that he has his numbers so I can get the check for the all the shit I've been doing right now, all right, So there's that. And if you were on FTJ media, all right, so this is the video right now, there's the chat was rocking today? Awesome. And if you are here you can click a clack that thing. If you want to support, then there's all these here. You can select them, or you can add your own, or you can slap that one and I'll bring you over. It's not going to show you. Oh yeah, well this guy right here, all right, thank you Jeff, Thank you Kevin. All right, that's the ones I added already said thank you too yet. But yeah, that's very helpful, very very very helpful.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: And if you're over on Rumble Little Rant, things over here work really nice too. And also there's this whole click so I put the link to that new YouTube in here. If you guys want to, you know, show us some love, show some attention so that you know it means a lot to my little one that you know, her video is doing cool stuff. Or you know, getting views and likes and stuff like that. So Money Tree Publishing right there, that's where you'll find hell Storm the book and Europe with the Last Battle on Blu ray and DVD, just until we get at least those two. But get the Hellstorm on the book. Get get the get that book. If you read nothing else this year, read read Healstorm and then when it dawns on you that that's what's going to be repeated upon whatever else and is being repeated wherever those psychopaths go. It's not an isolated incident, and it's it's kind of we've going behind. That's doctor Glynnon's and there's the code for fifty percent off his membership. Lots of people signed up on this, that's good. There's a Patreon if you want commercial, free podcasts and other stuff. Yeah, videos and all that stuff. Exclusive content that's right there. Gifts and go. Like I just showed you tippy stream. If you're out in the Europen and you want to see it in euros, I believe is how it's how it represents, so you can figure out what you're donating. That way easier if you're in that type of currency. My website here, Victory is the eleven percent off, but until January fifth, you can use the code Holiday Helper all caps, no spaces, and you'll get twelve percent off. All right, Doctor Monzo's site here, but if you just go to mind, you can just click on his picture and you'll be able to get to site as well. And you just click that one right there. The triblue is right there, the tinctures and doctor Monzo's azure wells right here. Top right hand corner is doctor Peter Glynnen's and then you see the ball Bussers god there, and then you scroll down. You got my book, my book, and from here you can get to the links for Amazon or Kindle Amazon, or it is on Kindle Amazon or Barnes and Noble if you want it that way, or if you can get it for me directly, if you want to sign creating all the hot sauces. Zoom zoom zoom zoom. All right, I am going to see if I can get away from Lee, Lee and Square. And that means a whole lot of work if I try to take on that task, because I have to try to find all of these pictures again, because I would have to start from scratch and rebuild it. But I just don't I don't think that the e commerce is really good on this. Sometimes I think there's a little bit too many. It's I know, it just seems an updated look anyway. You know, it's been ten years almost, so it's the pictures are are fine, it's just the outlayout I think I for some reason, and I think it looks a lot utdated, that's all. And they didn't really do much to update for me for Weebley, but they did quadruple the price that I paid monthly, so that was nice of them. Kind of a kind of shitty that they provide nothing but in charge more for it because Square bought them, whom I hate. I've always stated Square all right, So I think we're good. I think I said everything I needed to say. Check out the sites, support the show. It's all very very needed, needed actually and appreciated of course. And now I had my time away from reality. Now I have to go back into that healthscape until tomorrow. Have a good day.