Speaker 1: Oh, good evening everyone, time to saddle up once again for another exciting episode of Pony Express Radio. As everyone could tell from the thumbnail, you know this is gonna be fun one tonight. You know, I've constantly talked about on the show. It's like, you know, we talked like a few days before and it's like, oh, what are we going to talk about this week? And then all of a sudden, you know, like the day of we get like some ridiculousness that comes up. It's like, okay, well, I guess we got to put that in the thumbnail and we got to start. So uh yeah, everyone buckle in your seat belts for this one. So Pete has returned, coming back once again. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Doing good?
Speaker 1: Good to have you. And then we've got Dennis from the Redwood Society joining us tonight. How would you uh do? Brief little intro to the chat here and welcome to the ship, sir.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. I was inspired by my good friend in New York to jump up and step up and take some time on here, so excait to do it. Vice president of the Redwood Society out in California, and you know, living in the belly of the beast and ready to talk some slop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk some slop. Indeed, we will get to in a literal sense today because we're gonna talking about fucking burritos of all things. But we thank you for joining us. Yeah, you know, we're always happy to have a fellow members of various chapters of the OGC to come and join me and Pete on the show. We always have a good time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Before we get into the stories of the evening, as usual, we must get through our list of sponsors and friends. So at the start, of course, we are in August. White Boy Summer is going to be a drawing to a close faster than you think pretty soon. But White Boy Winter will be on the horizon before anyone knows it. So you guys need to be in tip top shape and the best way to do that is to head on over to Axios from a fitness and coaching but they will whip you into shape, So head on over there. While you guys are at it, you need your caffeine fix from Fox and Son's coffee. Link is in the description for all of you caffeine enjoyers out there. I've heard nothing but fantastic reviews for years now of Fox and suns. So one product I can personally endorse is alp nicotine pouches because we here at OGC are fans of big tobacco. Alpen nicotine gets me through a tax season like no other. Let me tell you, so you should we get some out nicotine pouches in your life. While you guys are at it, you must head on over to emmis Vndrillo. And this is actually a special because there is actually a summer sale going on ms vn Driller right now. Certain items are fifty percent off for the summer sale, you know, so not too many people are buying suits and whatnot during the summer season, so it's a good time to stock up on some nice formal wear. And I tell you can always tell whenever you go to an any OGC event who is wearing an MS von Drilla suit and who is not?
Speaker 2: By myself, I, for one, I had occasion to wear my blazer this weekend this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you go. Be yeah nice. So yeah, everyone headed over to ms VN Drillo and take advantage of that summer sale. Remember, fifty percent off on certain items, so definitely check that out. And then finally, to expand your historical knowledge, you must head on over to tall Man Books, which is run by our good friend and American Spirit's host, mister George Bagbee. So Bagbee has worked tirelessly to bring back various historical books back into print, you know, dating all throughout American history, you know, seventeen eighteenth, nineteenth century. Those all kinds of good stuff. So be sure to hand on over and give some love and patronage or a good friend. Mister George Bagbee truly one of the most gifted men in our entire space. I must say, you know, just every single time I sit down and talk to Bagby, I'll learn something new, and you just like wind him up and watch him go. You know, he'll take you on an adventure like nobody else in this scene. Let me tell you, so, everyone gives some patronage store our good friend mister Bagbee. All right, to everyone, let's get into some stories for the week. You know, we're gonna tease the audience a little bit here. We're not gonna go jumping face first into the burrito just yet. We'll get there, But first I wanted to check in on somebody in the administration who we actually haven't talked about for quite some time on this show, but somebody, you know. When it was first announced that he was gonna be part of the Trump Coalition for twenty twenty four, I was like, Okay, I like this guy. You know, he's got some you know, not some great opinions on economics and on the race issue especially, But you know, the one issue that he is just fantastic on and really is something that should be focused on more in America in life is the fact that you know, Americas just are very healthy, whether it relates to our food, whether it relates to how everybody is on some kind of substance. You know, SSRIs drugs, drug overdoses are out of control, you know, the vaccine schedule. So and of course this person is other than RFK. So when this guy isn't posting on Twitter various videos and photos of the last like forty years of his life traveling around the world picking up venomous snakes and going towards rotting will carcasses and wrestling bears and what have you, like, his Twitter is just a very very interesting in that regards just like a whole Hodgepodge of oh yeah, here's me in nineteen ninety six and you know, Tanzania and writing a will to Beast. You know, it's pretty much like Twitter account, very very bizarre. And before we get into this, I do have to say people should really go listen to a Timeline Earth because bird does an amazing impression of RFK and have me like rolling on the ground laughing when we were recording last week. So you know, everyone should be listening to Timeline Earth and number one Men in News. But let's hear what RFK has to say on this one.
Speaker 4: You know, disease it almost certainly came from these experiments that is now devastating our country. RSV that came from from a laboratory which is now the biggest killer of children in our country. And of course the COVID nineteen pandemic, which was a trauma for the whole globe, and all of those have been linked credibly to GAIN A function research. So it's something that with enormous cause and no proven benefits.
Speaker 1: So basically what I'm an RFK saying here in this clip is that as as the Health Secretary, he is suspending all funding of GAIN to function research. And he actually said the interesting part in this clip, which has been like what is this like the list number two hundred and fifty now of various like alleged right wing conspiracy theories that has now been proven true, where he just says in the front of this clip, Oh, yeah, guys, well lime disease is results of gay of function research and yeah, probably came from a lab. And now it's all over the country. It's like, okay, chalking another one on the list once again of things that we were right about. So these ticks are now spreading all over the country, spreading various diseases. It's like, oh, yeah, well of course they came from a lab. It's like, gee, thanks, guys. So, I mean, it's just so frustrating that well nobody will ever be punished for this kind of stuff. Is that you know? The thing we were talking about with Fauci last week on the show is Okay, we're going to release deadly viruses and deadly tick boorn diseases, you know, into the country, affect our wildlife, infect our people. And it's like, what do you even do at this point? You can't get rid of ticks, you know, what do we even do. Now any initial thoughts, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not even that. I mean, he I don't know if anybody saw his or if we're even going to play at the interview he did with Dana Bash. Dana Bash interview.
Speaker 1: That's coming up to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, then I will leave that alone. But yeah, this is uh, yeah, everybody wants what's fifth generation warfare? I mean, it seems to be biological at this point. It just seems that whenever the worst people in the world, you catch them and talking about, oh, you know, we need geo engineer tick so that or bioengineer tick so that, you know, we can get people to stop eating meat. And well we have this over and over again, and saying that Thomas says all the time comes to mind, but I won't say it on the stream, So I think we know it's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why don't we actually pelly that data Bash clip really quick and then we'll get into the rest of the commentary here. Yeah. So, in addition to Secretary Kennedy going on Fox News talking about this gay to function research a suspending you know, fun to for it, of course, ce And is going to take the line like oh my god, you're canceling this funding, millions will die or what have you, and talking about how lime disease was creating a lap. We're going to have him go on here and bring up again, uh, COVID nineteen, which we were talking about this last week with Fauci and everything. It's just seems like a fever dream at this point. It's like it was I was there again, nolf I was there three thousand years ago during COVID. You know. But let's hear what mister Kennedy has to say.
Speaker 2: Your job is telling the truth.
Speaker 5: The a I see my job as telling the truth, and the truth is that there is is study after study after study. It's one of the most study things out there, and science and it is.
Speaker 4: Like a parrot. So I'm actually read science.
Speaker 1: Let we don't want to You don't want to hear and debate.
Speaker 5: So I'm not debating this view.
Speaker 1: Of course you want to know because I'm.
Speaker 4: Not to is repeat things that people told you and say trust the experts.
Speaker 2: That's what you do during COVID.
Speaker 4: Now we know that the Fauci, who was the expert, was lying about everything about massive about the social distancing about natural immunity, about the transmission from the vaccine, about the source of COVID. He was lying, and you were punishing people for not trusting the experts, and now you're rolling out the experts again, talk about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, guess what that is? My job to talk to people.
Speaker 1: Your job is about America, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, and my job as much information as I can.
Speaker 4: What we were doing, what we were doing for skepticism.
Speaker 5: What we were doing in COVID and still with regard to these vaccines, is getting the best information, the best science.
Speaker 1: That just shameless, just absolutely shameless from these journeys. Again, you know, we say this all the time, but it bears repeating every time we talk about these people. You think you hate journals enough, you never did. Okay, sprinkle some more hate on there, because they deserve it in every way. And you know what, kudos for Secretary Kennedy here handling this woman how he how she should be handled, you know, but just complete and utter contempt. You know, it's just so funny. I think what was this was that a Plato quote when he was saying that if you don't participate in politics, you will be ruled by your inferiors. It's like, does anyone really think that data bash is superior to us in any way? Just a complete mouthpiece for the regime. And Kennedy's right calling her out on this. Your job as a journalist is to be skeptical of the people in power. And what did they do throughout all of COVID. They scared people into early graves basically by social distinct There's gonna be people who still there's still people wearing masks. They will never recover from the mass mass psychosis that was put upon them during the pandemic. Everybody's lives basically unless you're on like North Sentinel Island have been affected by some way by these people in these evil journals from the COVID days. It's just it gets your blood boiling every single time you talk about it, because again, nobody has been punished for it, nobody will be.
Speaker 3: And it speaks to like the history of this right, like the tick research started in nineteen fifty and we're talking about the gain of function, and that you still have people going on credibly saying or trying to be credible saying that, oh, they've never done gain a function and this doesn't exist, and it's like this rewashing of history that like the just regime mouthpiece just want to put in there and put I would like to say she's just stupid and a woman, but like I can't to say that because this is like basic knowledge. Like you can't be sitting here arguing with like what the facts of Fauci's journal said and what they did, and it just shows you that like the total corruption of the system is like condensed into one power structure. And this whole idea that journalists red blue, whatever side you're taking, have any concern for you is ridiculous in this year. And I don't I don't understand people who still kind of watch the news or listen to these people and give them any kind of credibility at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we don't want to just you know, put CNN under the fire here, But all the major news citizations are exactly like this. They may not be lying to you on all the same issues. Some news agencies may be lying to you about different ones compared to the others, but when it comes down to it, I mean Fox News is no different. You know, they'll they'll they lie to you just about different stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, Mark Levin is on Fox News. That's all you need to know. The for those of us who you know, saw COVID for what it was right away and did everything we could that year to try to warn people that this is you know, this is all bs and how how much damage this is going this was going to do you just knowing that no one has the will to make anyone pay for this. I mean, it wasn't only fauci if there were not journals like this on TV every night, because remember you could say, oh people, you know, people don't watch TV anymore. Well, people are locked in their house. It kind of had nothing else to do, so they're watching this and they're just being told over and over again. I mean, does anybody remember leave your groceries outside for like two days and then wash them before you bring them in. The fact that no one, the fact that no one is going to in this lifetime get punished for this is I mean, that's black pilling. Me pointing it out. Isn't black pilling. The fact that it's no one is going to get punished for this, ever, is black killing.
Speaker 3: And one of the things that really woke me up to right and any issue. But you look at the people over my dead body. You're not doing this. You're not gonna take my gun fight tyranny. But for the most part, America went along with it without any real fight. Churches shut down, all these places that shut down, that just destroyed everything. And that's the part that was hard for me, that really pushed me in that we need to do something different, was all these people just went along with tyranny just happily, and most of them enforced the regime's standards that became their own. Police reporting their neighbors for not wearing a mask when they take their dog out to use the yard, like it's insane to me. And it really speaks to the nature of what the American people have come under, this tyrannical regime that's just been force feeding you slot for fifty some odd years.
Speaker 2: At least, you know, And is anybody to remember the twenty eleven movie Contagion, Oh you have.
Speaker 1: A Matt Damad, I remember seeing that in the theaters.
Speaker 2: At the end of that movie, Sanjay Street shitter Gupta appears as himself and says, well, you know what, we really are encouraging people to do right now is social distance nine years before, nine years before? Who That's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. I mean, you know, my mind went to a comment you were talking about you guys were talking about earlier about like you know, who's still watching the news or what have you. My mind goes to George Costanza. It's like it's on TV. Of course people will watch it, you know. And that's basically you see, these attacks are constantly ramping up from mainStreet journals and they have been basically for the last ten years, and especially in the twenty twenty four season and really during COVID as well. It's a good topic. You guys, remember when CNN change the filters on Joe Rogan's face to make them look like all green and nasty and everything and make them look sickly when he was telling people not to take the jab. You know, these people just have no shame whatsoever. But the point about that too is like you're constantly getting these ramped up attacks about the dangerous rhetoric of podcasters or people online or like Tucker Carlson is a podcast. You're constantly seeing this thrown out there and everything. But you know, like the people who are actually in the podcast are seeing the online I mean even people like us on this show right here. It's like, you know, we're not getting any viewers for free. We're not getting any you know, people who just like are ambiently switching channels or what have you. Like, We've had to earn, like every single person who's come here to this show to listen to the show. Tucker Carlson has had to earn the views of every person who watches this show. Everybody who has a Twitter account has to earn people following them and everything. These people on like CNN, and we've already ran experiments of this, like some of these people have lost their shows, and like, do guys remember when Chris Cuomo tried to get into the podcast scene. Nobody fucking listens to them. These are talentless hacks, all of them. They're trying to pass themselves off as some experts with you know, if they've got the science, they know the real issues. You know. It's like no different than Mark Levin. Mark Levinn had a podcast, Will we fucking listened to it? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: The only audience he has now is boomers watching him on Fox News Because I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what's on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well it's it's what boomers watch. You go to a boomers I'd be willing to bet that if you if you just randomly chose, you know, in a red area, like twenty boomer houses, fifteen to sixteen of them, if you walk, if you just showed up, Fox News would be on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, very true, very true.
Speaker 2: That's how's that's why every boomer in the country knows that we've been that Iran has been at war with us for forty seven years.
Speaker 3: I've seen it where it just plays in the background. They just leave it on all the time, even when they're not watching it. It's like their soundtrack of their life is just this propagandizing BS all the time. And it's like, well, no, wonder you think such stupid things, like you're just you're you're propagandizing yourself by never never tearning it off, never having it off, even when you're cooking dinner or whatever. And it's it's a really weird kind of development that I've seen with like as they get older, they seem to get more hooked on the TV and like less engaged in the world and more just engaged in this slot boomerism, which is really weird to me. I think I would think it would go opposite when you get older, but I.
Speaker 2: Think it it convinces them that they're informed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's very true. M hmm. I think I think one of the most positive developments I ever had in my life was I stopped watching TV across the entire board, Like don't watch any of the streaming services ever watched, like the slop that you know, critical drinker somebody's always complaining about right now is like vocal Fide or something like. I haven't watched any like new TV series or anything on TV like coming coming up on like seven or eight years at this point. Well, I have like a big screen TV hooked up to a DVD player, so I can watch like old movies, and that's like all I have, you know, I know, I barely even watch sports. Like I'll go over to like a friend's house and I'll like, you know, watch like the sports ball or something, and it's like a big game on. But it's like a totally different world. Man, Like I see like commercials on there. I was like, what the fuck they really you know, it's still like a commercial for a movie is like, what what there's there's movies out right now. You know, it's just like these people are living on mars Man. Oh so, and and you can see it, you know, in the same way that we we're talking about, you know, the the Fox News Conservative basically. You know, you see how there are still people walking around with masks today, and I guarantee you it's just because they're They're no different than the people watching MSNBC. You know, They're just have a different kind. So yeah, anyway, but back to like the actual issue at hand here, I mean, yeah, this really is something that I was excited for when the administration was you know, first getting uh, you know things rolling in the opening days. I was like, huh, you know what the you know, a foolish me. I thought that this might be one of the things where we might actually be able to make the make the most degree of ground with is something like you know, fixing America's food supply, you know, fixing the drug epidemic and ticket psychologists and the whole quote unquote mental health industry to task by getting everybody drugged up on ssryes. The fact that literally every single woman in this country. The second that she turns fourteen is put on birth control now, like, which you can't tell me is like good for people? You know, I thought we'd actually be able to make some ground on this one, but yeah, I mean, it just seems like that institution too, has just rotten to the absolute core. You know, we're seeing clips again of Red Cross. It's funneling migrants over the border of Morocco and Spain. And now, just do you guys remember the the issues we were having during Hurricane Helene and everything where the Red Cross was refusing to hand out life giving aid to people based on their race. It's just, man, oh man, it's just that there's not a single institution in this country that isn't just completely rotten to the core. Which is it? Just it just shows you the scope of the problem that we actually have to deal with.
Speaker 3: When you can't agree on people that your citizens should be healthy, you have a major problem, right, Like, that's the bottom line. And I think there's one of the easiest issues. So many people in California, almost everyone agrees on the healthy food issue and these things from right and left, and yet you still can't make any headway into these entrench bureaucracies and management systems and corporate elites that run it all. It's it's, it's it's frustrating to see, especially when you just look at ingredients on anything and it's just you can't pronounce half the words. You don't know what the chemicals are. And then they tell you, oh, well, go buy food that's cheap, or go buy the healthy food, and then it's like ten times a price. But we'll get to that when we talk about burritos.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, we'll definitely get to that. But you know, deal those thing too is like I've mentioned this before in previous shows, but you know it is just so stark and thrown right in your face when you just go abroad, right. I mean like I was in France a couple I was in France a couple of years ago, right, and I really wanted to make sure you go into a McDonald's, so I get a picture of the Royal with cheese because I like pulp fiction. It's a funny movie. And I go there and I have the Royal with cheese, and you can just tell I'm like, wow, this is actually like real food here, you know. And then you come back to the States, it's like everything we have is slop, everything we have is poison all the way down. Well, and that used to actually be more of a lefty issue definitely when I was growing up, you know, the whole like farmer's market thing and you know, living off the land kind of stuff. And do you remember during the George W. Bush administration where the public schools were showing kids in the classroom like food ink And I remember that movie took some stabs. At the George W. Bush administration, it was like the same thing where they showed them God, what is that stupid Al Gore documentary that they showed us all the time? Inconvenient truth that that's that's what that was. It was like in the same vein as that, you know. But but now it's just so in front of everybody's face that Americans aren't healthy. It's not just because of people's life decisions, even though that is certainly a part of it. It's literally because we pump our people full of poison, and then when we're not pumping them through a poison, we pump them full of drugs. You know.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting. I was talking to Trevor Fitzgibbon. He was Assange's lawyer. We're talking privately, and he was telling me that like back in the day when I mean this was like in the eighties, when they would show up with like to protest like forest deforestation and stuff like that. You said, half the people that were there were right wingers with rifles. Yeah, I mean it. That was a conant, you know. You and I have done an episode on my show about that red hawk conservation is a right wing is a right wing position, always has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely has for sure. You know, I really hate this stuff. You know, this has been a rant I've had for years about where every single environmental issue, whether it's you know, clean water or forest fire management or poaching, wild game, wildlife management, anything like this is just completely even conquered by quote unquote climate change. Every single issue affecting the environment is climate change. We got Gretit Thomberg shoved in our faces everywhere you go or what have you. But and that actually has turned off a lot of right wingers, and I guarantee you like Fox News is probably to billion for a lot of us too. But it's like, you know, no, actually I don't think it's okay for Doug Burnham to try and sell off a bunch of public lands so we can start drilling oil fields on it. It's like, you know, I think it's pretty amazing that America has more wild spaces than anywhere else on the planet, and it is really important part of our American spirit that we actually maintain these places. We don't let drug dealers just form giant enclaves on these public land to grow their weed farms and engage in human trafficking. We don't just flutter national parks full of a bunch of Indians and Chinese people to show up and get ran over by bison and yellowstone. You know, I mean, no, we don't want this. How about we just have less people we need to drill in all of our oil fields in you know, Teddy Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. How about we just deport one hundred million people. You know, maybe maybe our energy consumption doesn't need to be that high.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how it solves. It addresses every issue that we have that we're dealing with, every single one.
Speaker 1: Now they're so frustrating.
Speaker 2: Well, and.
Speaker 3: Just back to the land stuff. It really reminds me of like the stock stark contrast of like even in the Bible, right, you're supposed to be a steward of the land, not like strip mind the land. And it's like a basic concept that we've known for generations and centuries, and yet somehow in this way we've got pulled so far in the other direction that like land is a commodity and a commodity only, and it's really just talks about an unnatural ordering of society in the country for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, well again, like this is why, Yeah, we're gonna have this discussion too when we get into the burrito discussion here in a second. But this is just obsession all the time with money and materialism and the GDP and the stock mart market and capitalism and all this stuff. It's just infected people's brains like a mind virus and a brainworm, you know. Is that we just see everything in dollars and cents, you know. The actual you know, material well being and the spiritual wellbeing of people in the country is based off of how good the stock market is doing today or how great the GDP is or something like this, you know, And it's just it kind of just it really just makes you sick really thinking about it. When you put it in in these terms. You know, it's like, oh, like, I see the the slopes of Yosemite National Park where John Mure stood, uh, you know, in this very famous photo, and be like, oh, do you know what this needs more Somali immigrants to increase the GDP.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just sickening, man, it really is. So you know, but but hey, you know, so unfortunately, I'm it seems as though, uh, Secretary Kennedy again, it's not going to be able to get the punishment that he wants, you know, to be thrown upon Fauci, Dana Bash, the rest of these journals, everybody who has done this to our people throughout the whole COVID fiasco. And it seems like he's really not going to get very far with all the rest of the stuff that he wants to do, because you know, we got Monsanto and Tyson and all these giant food conglomerates who are just buying up all of our farms in our country now. And and this is like another big issue too, because you know, farming in the United States is heavily subsidized, and you definitely are going to run into a huge problem if you get into a situation where you want to downsize this thing, where we want to actually get back to growing real fruit, real food instead of this highly processed slop, Well if these subsidies go away, and that pretty much means that all of like the small farmers are basically get bought up by these giant conglomerates again too, So it's a really really tough issue. And yeah, up to all of this could be fixed, guys, just by voting a little bit harder. Okay, well, we'll definitely get into that too when we get into a separate topic here. But I don't want to just be a debbie downer on everything. I do have an interesting story that just came across my desk today. So a ruling that we have on the NFA National Firearms Act. So this is kind of cool, guys, So take a look at this. A federal judges ruled that the major portions of the National Firearms Act are unconstitutional after Congress eliminated certain taxes on suppressors, short brailed rifles, short brailed shotguns, and other covered firearms.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, did I read this correctly? That it's only for GA members at this point, and but you're also at this point, what stor is going to take the chance? I mean, this, this still has a long way to go, but I mean we shouldn't have it an FA. I mean, it's just it doesn't make any sense. It was I mean, the whole suppressor thing was people were people back in the in the early twentieth century. We're using them to hunt and basically like just eliminate whole populations of animal from certain areas, and so they made it prohibitively expensive. I think two hundred dollars back then, you know, would be what today I mean talk thousands of dollars. So, I mean this is just a this is just something that was used as a bloodsheen against gun owners. I mean, what is the difference between a sixteen inch barrel and an eleven and a half inch barrel? I mean four and a half inches? I mean, come on, what's the difference. And all of us who have eleven and a half inch barrels put a five inch suppressor on it, so it immediately goes up to sixteen again. So it's like, yeah, it just it makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go to any gun rage or gun shop in the United States, and you are bound to run into a conversation you hear, you can overhear where somebody's talking about the absurd regulations of what classifies as a short barreled rifle and what doesn't you know it's ridiculous. We all know this is nonsense. Okay, anybody who knows anything basically about guns goes to any gun shop and ask the question, people are gonna be like, oh, well, this is just ridiculous. You mean to tell me this is classified as a rifle and this isn't classified as a rifle, even though there the actual guns themselves are the same length front to back or what have you. It's it's always been nonsensical, it's always been ridiculous. And as it relates to the suppressor thing, right, I mean, like, you know, I've done hunting with suppressors recently. It's still way loud enough to be recognized as a gun shot, and you know, game are still gonna be running for the hills. I mean, it just saves your ears, that's all this is. You know, people have watched way too many Hollywood movies, have played way too many video games. You know, if you like sneaking up on somebody shooting a guy with the suppressor in the head and then like a guy six and a half feet to his right doesn't hear the shot. It's like, come on, dude, like, what are we talking about here? You know this this is just Holly would magic, you know us, you know, spinning over into real life. So yeah, I mean it's nice. This is like one of the few victories the right actually has had through definitely throughout the course of my lifetime. I mean, you know, I think the amount of states that accept like reciprocity for concealed carries and like the low forties at this point, if not the high high thirties, so you know, most states you can go to in the country. You get your CPL in one state, and the rest of the states are going to recognize it. So I mean, this actually has been a win for the right throughout my lifetime. As gun rights are expanding, you don't even really see Democrat politicians even talking about this anymore. Kind of seems like a dead issue on that end. I think the last president I've really heard, or the last candidate I heard who really made a big stink out of this was that bato or lark guy down in Texas. But that was like in that's gonna be like almost ten years ago. Now, was that like twenty eighteen or something?
Speaker 2: So I mean, yeah, no one like you know, we had that shooting. There was a shooting in Swinton Falls, Idaho this past weekend, and nobody is making a stink out of it. That probably because it was white people who got who were getting killed. But you know, you and I have been shooting together, right, I mean we it's I mean, it's it's what America is. Yeah, going out into the woods and firing shots down range, and suppressors just make it. The way I look at it is what a suppressor, I can shoot longer because the you know, the the energy and the and the muzzle blast. I mean, it takes a toll on you after a while. I heard Clay Martin was talking the other day would Stormy about how like when you're doing like long range shooting with like a high powered rifle, about after about seventy rounds in a day, you're done. You can't even you can't even aim anymore. It takes a hole. It takes a toll on you. But I mean shooting suppressed, I can shoot for hours as as we proved.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. I mean, like, you know, it's it's so crazy too, because like what is this going to like increase you know, crime apparently you know, like people use suppressors or what have you. Like, do you know how difficult it is to carry a gun that has a suppressor on it? Like, man, oh man, you know, try trying like holstering or can steal carrying you know, a weapon that's got a suppressor on it. Good luck, dude. No, I do not believe for a second that if we made these more accessible, the crime is going to have a huge optic. There's just no way, man. And you know what, here's the other thing too, is like I get turned off by going to indoor ranges. I refuse to go to them number one, because that's where all the fuds go. But number two, it's like you get into in a stall and a guy two stalls over is being like a twelve gage with slugs and like, okay, my ears are literally destroyed right now in this place, Like I feel the shockwave of you firing your gun and you know, like no, no, I'm not into this stuff, man, I'm gonna go shoot outside and outside only you know at this point, so hey, but bring on the suppressors, man, have more people get them. And by and by the way, anyone in the chat who hasn't fired it before, I highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: Tons of fun and now and now we allow somebody who lives in one of the worst places for to be a gun owner to comment whatever he wants.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, yeah, uh yeah, so uh the whole off roster thing, and I mean, getting guns in California is crazy, right, uh.
Speaker 3: But what's also ridiculous is the increase of gun laws and the defending of civilians of taking away their weapons has just led to more crime and more people should getting shot. And when you go to San Francisco or l A and you go in these big cities and you see the absolute like dystopia they've become, it's like, oh, yeah, they disarmed me, so I can do nothing about this, so I have to take it on. And you know, I never thought gun laws or anything but just trying to restrict it. But the more and more I see it in modern day, it's just like, oh, this was made so we couldn't fight back against the stuff, so we could defang it, not them saying anyone should do violence at all ever, but you can don't even have that option. And where states where you can open, where you have a lot easier laws to like conceal carry and stuff. You notice that when a shooter comes in and brings out a gun, they get a few shots off before they are pummeled with rounds themselves, And it would just makes logical sense. But even like the way concealed carry works at California with the sheriffs is you basically have to bribe them. For some counties, Steven get one, so if you're a political donator, you would get them, but then they would restrict civilians from getting any kind of concealed weapon permit. It's extremely difficult, and it's just like it's so nonsensical and corrupt in the way they do it that like, it's very frustrating, especially if you like to shoot, and I do enjoy shooting, and suppressors are really good, although I don't shoot them in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course not. Yeah. I mean, the last thing I'll say on this is that you know, we actually even kind of briefly mentioned it here when we were talking about COVID at the previous topic. But you know, one final thing I'll say in this one is like, listen, Okay, there's been a lot of talk throughout the last couple of years from our European brethren here talking about, you know, the Second Amendment hasn't prevented the actual spread of you know, anti white, anti whitism, or the tyranny of the United States government, hasn't stopped you know, the COVID outbreaks or what have you. And yeah, that absolutely all that is true. I think we can kind of firmly put to rest the argument that the Second Amendment prevent perfect protects us from government tyranny. I think that's just obviously not true at this point. But at the end of the day, I absolutely feel way way more comfortable having it, especially you know, given the fact that I've spent a lot of time in other foreign countries recently that have really big back crime problems and have no private gun ownership laws whatsoever. I absolutely feel way more comfortable living in a state where I could blow away Jamal if he tries to steal my bike. Yeah that's uh, yeah, yeah, I think it's a great thing for us to have, and we absolutely should not give it up, even though it has actually not prevented us spreading the tyranny of government basically in any way whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's that is another nice thing about living in an area where you're not going to get brought up on charges for when you know, Pooky tries to come through the door and you you ventilate him properly. But there are still places where people can have guns where if they use them against Pooky and his friends, they could get in a lot of trouble. So I mean just more you know, more problems, more problems. It needs to be solved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I mean the other thing too, I'll say on this as well, is that same time guys like the please be careful, please please don't be stupid, Please don't be you know, one of these like gung Bros. It's like, oh, I watched like, you know, ten YouTube videos and now I'm like expert in self defense or what have you and want to get myself into various situations. It's like, I remember this topic was coming up recently with it, I really hate this, like streamer culture all across the board. As a matter of fact, I think like Twitch should just be like completely destroyed as far as I'm concerned. But there was like one of these extremer guys who just like walked up to people's faces, was dropping m bombs on them, and then when he got assaulted, he shot a guy in the face. And it's like, okay, dude, like, don't be this guy. Okay, you know, yeah, you should be able to waste somebody who's assaulting you, but don't go walking around looking for fights or what have you. And then it could even be worse when you actually do do the right thing. In the case of that, I'm an Arbory guy. You guys remember that from a couple of years ago where three gold boys stopped a guy who was stealing tools out of a construction site and wasted him with a twelve gage. And now those guys are all spreading the rest of their lives in prison. Oh it's like, so even though our Second Amendment laws, you know, I'd rather have them, not that that is necessarily going to protect you from a jury of your peers, so to speak. All right, so any other final thoughts on that one? Guys, cool, we'll shoot on a head here, So why don't we take a look at another guy in the administration. Right now, let's turn our attention to DHS Secretary Mullen. I always want to call McK mullen or McK muffin or something when I see this, you know. But let's let's hear what he has to say. This is a apparently you know again, it's it's difficult to see or even know what to believe at this point with these reports coming from various you know outlets, But apparently he was actually prevented and silenced from giving interviews after this clip was circling about, so they put him on the mute list after this one, after he put his foot in his mouth with this clip. So let's hear possible.
Speaker 7: No, do you really need immigration reform? Yes, you do, But can we work with a system we have? Yes, we have naturalization ceremonies every single day in the United States that we're in that is, you know, federalgarment is open. We have hundreds of thousands of people. In fact, over we're real close to nine hundred thousand individuals that have been naturalized in the last twelve months. There's a legal system to go through. But if you choose not to even begin or not to change your status, and if you've been here twenty five years, I can't help you for that right. If you have a status change and you're working in your status change, so you you overstayed your visa, but you're going through the system to change your status because you got married and you've been married to Yes citizen for four years and you're going through the family visa system. You have no criminal history. You get picked up and you're in the court system and you've been showing up for your court dates, you're going to be released. You may get picked up, maybe detained, may go through that process, but you're going to get released because you've been showing up, you've been going to your court system. Your status is changing. If if you haven't done anything or you have a criminal background. If you have a criminal background or not making exceptions for you, there is no exceptions.
Speaker 1: There are zero exceptions.
Speaker 7: If you're over here, you committed a crime while you're inside the United States and you're naces in the United States, you're going home, there's no exceptions to that. If you're over here and you've overstayed your visa, you haven't changed your status, or you came in illegally, you haven't changed your status. You claimed the asylum and you have no asylum claim. There's nothing I do for you. It's the same thing if.
Speaker 1: So so many things to pick apart here. One of the things that I really do despise in the immigration debate as whole is this focus on Oh, you're focusing on the criminal as here. We want to remove the worst of the worst. Okay, if you're here and you've committed a crime, there's no mercy for you. We're getting rid of you, okay, just by you being in the United States, by being here legally, by overstaying a visa, by committing immigration fraud, by marrying somebody when your visa is overstate, you are a criminal. Motherfucker. Stop making this ridiculous distinction between people. It's like, every one of these people who are in this country is here illegally. You're in violation of a crime. Get rid of these people, Okay. Stop splitting hairs and saying, oh, well, you know, if you have a parking ticket or something that makes you a criminal, if you've been speeding, or if you're caught with a drum POSESSI or something, It's like, dude, I don't care if you've been here for four years. I don't care if you've been here for five years. I don't care if you've been here for twenty years and you've married somebody who's an American. Okay, We've been talking about this for years on this show now with a myriad of issues, whether it relates to rising healthcare costs, whether it relates to the cost of everyday products because our country is just overflowing with so many people, you know, whether it's our national park, so our energy consumption, whether it's things like groceries, the prices artificially brought up because of demand, same thing with housing. All these people say, we're not just focusing on the small percentage of people who are here in the United States illegally and you're here as immigrants, but they have committed violent crimes. It's like, what is it like five percent of people who are like violent offenders, you know, or something like that, by maybe more, who knows, Like the numbers are so difficult to actually find as to how many people are here already. So that's the first thing I want to say about this. It is just I hate this fucking weasel where the people are always talking about it's like, oh, we got to focus on the criminal aliens, Like, no, how may we just get rid of all of them? Dude, get rid of literally all of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, doesn't this nine hundred thousand number he threw out there pretty much cancel out anything that we've heard about deportations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's the other thing too. I mean, I think it it's like, if we were charitable with the best interpretations and the best numbers that came out last year is that they deported and removed seven hundred and fifty thousand people, and then they said they doubled that number with people who left of their own accord. So it's like, if we're being the most charitable, so they got rid of one hundred they got rid of one point five million people last year, and you naturalized nine hundred thousand. So it's like, okay, so we're net down four hundred thousand since the beginning of the Trump administration, and how many people did buy and let in around thirty million that we know of.
Speaker 2: Well, here, you know, here's another thing is yeah, I spoke to a great movie know this weekend, and we talked for a while, and yeah, not on the show. There's aded interview coming. This was a private conversation. All those people in the administration that you think are immigration hawks, they're not. They're politicians, they're actors. That's why he left, because he realized that none of these people are serious. All the names that you know, the names I'm not going to name check anyone for Bovino's sake, but all the names that you think, oh, yeah, that guy's based on Nope, Nope, they're politicians. They're just they're just saying what needs what they think people need to hear. And are there people on the ground who want deportations and who are trying to do their best, Absolutely, but they're all getting basically, every time they try to do something, someone steps in the way and it's I'm sorry, I'm sorry. There's no plans to trust here and all. And I think what we said on our election I stream was all we wanted was deportations. That's it. And here we are.
Speaker 3: And when I must have missed the rally with Trump when he was running, when he said mass deportations but also mass naturalizations, I must have missed that one. But it's really disappointing. Even even if you can say some immigration number. And I guess this is what really frustrates me is seeing the people on our side of the aisle saying, Oh, we are doing it, or you just need to wait, or it's in the plans. And it's like mass deportations didn't mean closing the border and then slightly deporting criminals like it meant mass deportations. That's what we all knew, that's what we all signed up for, that's what we voted for. And they keep getting the rug pull to have them change the way they report the number, so they're now including like self deportations and the numbers and hiding what kind of numbers they're showing. It all speaks to like it's just.
Speaker 1: A con game.
Speaker 3: It always has been a con game, and it's going to keep playing it as long as people are still along to defend it. And that's what really gets me is so many people are defending no, you don't understand nast deportations are coming. And I think at this point it's we're not new in the administration.
Speaker 1: We've been here.
Speaker 3: If he had the political will, if the executive branch had the political will to do it, they would have done it. They didn't do it, and so thinking anything bigger is than coming in the future. I hope I'm wrong, but it to me, it's like doubtful that that's going to happen, and you just got to realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think it's we said it at the time, and we were you know, yelled at and criticized and you know, screamed at from the rooftops by all manner of people. You know, when we had the very unpopular opinion shortly after the Minnesota showdown with the ANTIFA that this was a complete and total loss from the Trump administration. And I don't know how you could say anything other than that at this point. Okay, it's like the absolute peak and the absolute height of you know, the mass deportations is in the public eye, and they just took a complete back seat to it, and they basically capitulated in every way. We still have basically everybody who was out there protesting that is still out there on the streets. We've learned from this that they have had internal memos and internal you know, like taps on the shoulder saying hey, don't be so public with the deportations and told them down a little bit, we still aren't getting the massive, giant work rates raids that we actually really need to do. And you know, again, like even if you weren't going to go about and like do the physical okay, we're gonna go knock on every single door in this country and we're going to remove people and fling them over the southern border out of Trebuche. Right, even if you weren't going to do that, you could do other things that we've talked about on the show, where you just make it very, very difficult for these people to be here and just live in everyday life. English is the national language of the United States. We're not having other languages on any official documents or anything like this. We're cutting off all immigrants, illegal or legal or otherwise, all non United States citizens access to any government funding or spending whatsoever. No snap, no ppe loans, no mortgages, none of the shit. Okay, we could tax remittances, we can do all these kinds of things just to make it very unpleasant for people to be here, Okay, And they won't do it. And the chief reason why they won't do it is because they don't want the economy to crash. Well, they don't want people who are invested in keeping wages artificially low and housing artificially high, in the stock market artificially high. That there's just too many interests here to actually do what needs to be done to fix the country. So no, again, we're like, basically, you know, when it comes down to all of like basically at the end, it's like, okay, so if we keep these numbers at pace, which I see no evidence to suggest that they're going to magically like ramp up after the midterms here or something. I don't think anybody is admitting at this point that the Republicans are going to somehow sweep and get into more positions of power than they are right now. You know, I think at this point everyone's just arguing over how bad it's going to be. So what like at the end of the Trump administration, we're gonna have a net like one million people have left the country. It's like, we all know it's not enough, man, we all know it's not enough. And it's like, yeah, it's great that some people in Ice have gotten some training on the ground of what it's like to actually be a part of some of these immigration and deportation raids. It's great that this issue has been in the national conversation more than it has been ever before, but this is just not enough. This is not what we wanted, This is not what we all know actually needs to be done to fix the situation. And we all know when the next Democrat comes back in charge, they're gonna ramp it up even worse than when Binding did. And we just got that ridiculous ruling from the Supreme Court upholding birthright citizenship. So it's like, what are we doing here? Man?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: If there's one one thing that I think this topic, especially for the people I talk to and the people really in support, one good thing to come out of it is I have a lot more people thinking Okay, no one's gonna save us. No one's coming to save us. There is no Mecca, super based caesar coming to take over this country and make it right. And in the end, like real power and politics plays out in the people, and if people aren't willing to take those actions and they're looking for someone else to save them, you're always going to kind of get this. So if there's one white pill I see, it's people being like, Okay, no one's coming to save me. I have to save myself. I have to start doing stuff to make my community better. And if the more people we can get to do that, the I think the better. We can actually create change on the ground. Yeah, it won't be nationally fixing anything, but we can fix our communities. We can start pushing harder on the local areas where we can actually make effort that takes manpower, that takes organization. So if there's one good thing from all this, I think there's a lot of enthusiasm from guys on our side with this administration. And whether you want to blame Trump or not, I don't really care what you do. The results are the results, and so a political answer that's going to come and just winning an election seems more and more unrealistic to people, which I think ultimately is a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that for sure. I mean people are looking for alternatives more than ever, and that means some people are getting involved on the ground. I mean, yeah, everyone should be joining it in OJC chapter. You know, get with people in your local communities, man, because that really is where the future is going to be. This massive levia than that is the United States government. You know, it is losing credibility by the day, and it's very soon gonna start losing functionality by the day as well, just given the caliber people that they currently have running it. I mean, you know, get active, fellas, get active in your area. There really is no excuse at this point. I mean, one of the things I've really realized more than anything else over the last couple of years is that we basically literally have to build everything ourselves. There is there is no like going in and taking over these legacy institutions or what have you, especially at the federal level. It just cannot be done. You know, there is just this massive like rats Nest Gordian knot that just needs a sword to come in and cut it. And that sword is just going to be a new institution, something new. It's like there's no reforming the FBI. There's no going in there and gutting it or removing these people and making it somewhat functional. It's like the FBI simply is going to have to be replaced with something. And you know, unfortunately, just like everything else, I mean, it requires hard work and requires men to get together and form these new communities and these new organizations to eventually become something that will replace it. You know, the system is completely you know, Trump was our best shot to reform the system from the inside. And I think you're very fool if you know, you think like you know or whatever our reservations are about jad Vance or anybody. It's like, you know, he's clearly the best shot we have going into twenty twenty eight. But I think you're very foolish to think that he's going to be able to go in there with the same kind of energy that Donald Trump had. I think that is rapidly waning, especially as Trump is reaching the highest levels of unpopularity he's ever had with this Iran war stuff. And I think I think jd Vance's chances of being elected the next president of the United States are basically going out by the day because he's going to have to defend this record. You know, they're they're going to stick it to them, They really are. You know, it's like, oh, well, this was what Trump's record was in the last bit of years of his presidency. How do you defend that? And it's like, what does Jade Vance do, like go in there and say, oh, actually this is uh, you know, not what I was in with the whole time. I wasn't down for this that It's like, well, you were on this podcast defending President Trump. I can see it now. I already am predicting what the debate stage is going to be like in two years.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 2: You know, I will suggest a reading something for people to read. Vaklov Hobble is the Power of the Powerless. This is where we're going, and it's something people. I've I read it for the first time like six years ago during COVID, and it is it may help give you some ideas. Just put it that way. Backlov Hobble, The Power of the Powerless definitely a great read. I got to read, I got to reread.
Speaker 3: It, and if I could just sit on one thing you were saying, Red Hocken, when you're talking about building these institutions, and it sounds it sounds big, it sounds overwhelming, but like if you look at the history the people we are, our ancestors and what they built. The hospitals weren't built by government. It was built by people, orphanages, bearing widows, fire departments, like all this infrastructure started when people got together and organized it and did things. And never underestimate what well organized, smart intelligent white men can put together and get going without any help at all. And it's just we just have to stop stop believing in this myth that you need government to save you, because it won't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think this is to piggyback off of your point, Dennis. I think this is another point that we have these like memes that weasel into our brains, you know, throughout our childhood or throughout our entire lives, going through the education system, or just growing up in a country. You know. I really think, especially for millennials, I think that sometimes we don't really take stock and examine kind of just the you know, we're going to get into this DISCUSSI when we talk about these burritos in the second here, but just the actual living conditions of growing up in the age that we did in the United States, where you were constantly told as a white man that you're pathetic and you can't do anything, and you're the result of all the world's problems. I really do think that a lot of these memes weasel their way into our brains and lead us into an action, and it's like, well, dude, like the American man pacified an entire continent over a two hundred year period, and we had a race war basically with hostile you know, engines to conquer this place. Built every single institution from the ground up, constructed the tallest buildings the world had ever seen. We built the railroad across the country. We made the most prosperous nation ever. It's like we did that, our people did that. It wasn't immigrants, wasn't anybody else. It was white American men who did this. And we can do it again. You know, I'm constantly talking about this with people. It's like, listen here, like we are all we have, you know, you listening to the show, us on this panel, men of the OGC, we are all we have. And fortunately for us, that's enough. And then so all right, okay, everybody in the chat, buckle up. You know you came for your slop. You wanted your big story, you know, so here it is. We're going to serve it to you right on a Mexican platter. Okay, we got to discuss burrito gate here. You know, first of all, before we actually get into the nefarious characters here who have been pushing this stuff, I just want to say at the very front This is just like politics one oh one here, this is just terrible. You're going into midterms and you're trying to tell people that the you know, affordability crisis isn't real actually, and in fact, you guys are spoiled for expecting a country to have stable pricing. You know, it's like, this is just bad politics, This is just pathetic. This is fucking amateur hour here. It didn't work when Biden was in office and his press secretary, that fucking black chick I forget her name or whatever, came up there and tried to claim that like eggs. Do you guys remember leading up to the election where Donald Trump actually had a press conference where he had an entire sprawl of groceries behind him. At one of these press conferences, one of them was like a carton of eggs and had to sign over it. You know, we all know that prices are out of control in this country and they have been literally since I've been born. Basically, the prices are just completely out of control. But you know, and then we have the newest US match of economic data really related to the value of the United States dollar, and inflation is up twenty nine percent since twenty twenty, just like, this isn't normal. This isn't normal, guys. Okay, you know you're not supposed to, like, you're not supposed to live in a country where every ten years your currency, you know, is inflated away by almost one third. This isn't normal, okay, And I'm tired of people trying to tell me it's not. It's like, oh, well, you guys in your avocado toast and you guys, you know, are ordering door Dash and stuff, and that's why you can't afford a house. It's like, are you out of your fucking mind? How can you possibly spend like four hundred thousand dollars of your lifetime like ordering door Dash, Like there's just no way, there's absolutely no way that one that a human being could do this, and that's why they're not able to buy a home, Like come on.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know the thing that I immediately thought when I saw Joel Berry this tweet, I don't believe him. I think he's lying. Oh yeah, yeah, he's lying. He's not. In another tweet, he said, oh yeah, well we take beans and you know, we we thicken up the meat by by putting beans into it bullshit. Bullshit. You made enough money at the at the Babbel, at the Jerusalem Bee, and now you're a producer for Jeremy Boring who has tons of money. Fuck you stop fucking lying. This guy's just a born liar.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous. Like you can't even get like a twenty dollars meal at like fucking Chick fil a for one guy. You mean to tell me that your family of I think Joel Berry's got like three kids or not, he's got the family that he says it right here, So yeah, a family da for twenty bucks. Bull of fucking shit. Dude, bullshit, show me the receipts. There's no way. There's absolutely no way this is true. And I know this is true because, Okay, I'm a guy who's done airmittfasting for going on six years at this point, I have one big meal a day and one tiny ass meal in the morning before you know, I go into the office. You know, I have like a muffin in the morning and like a glass of milk basically, and they have a huge meal at the end of the day. And I've been doing this for years, okay, and for me, one guy living on that Okay, I spend between like eighty and one hundred and forty dollars a week on groceries. Okay, that's just like me, one person. Okay. I can't imagine what it was like. As a matter of fact, I can't imagine this. I was talking to a friend of ours today, Pete, who has a family of seven, okay, and he was talking about the budget that he sets aside for groceries for his family of seven is one thousand to twelve hundred dollars a month. Okay. And if we are to do you know, basic, very very basic stuff like Dave Ramsey, you know, financial planning kind of deal here, Okay, ten percent of your budget is supposed to be for food and stuff like that. Okay. So if we extrapolate you know, one thousand or twelve hundred dollars a month, okay, and pull that out over an entire year, that means ten percent of a one hundred and twenty grand like income. Okay, it's going to food. It's like something's wrong there telling me right now. I mean, we brought up that study recently a couple of weeks back, or maybe a couple of months back, that the actually the true, like middle class wages if you were to you know, take in account all the various other things like inflation, rising costs, you stagnant wages and everything, like, really, actually to be middle class in the United States the same extent middle class was forty years ago. You need to be making like three hundred thousand dollars a year. It's like this this illusion of like, oh, you need to make one hundred k. That's firmly middle class. It's like, I don't believe you. I don't believe you at this point, not at all.
Speaker 3: And you know, I agree with Pete Joel's insincere at the very least, right. And this came out out with a bunch of different messages about the prices aren't really that high, right, So seems very coordinated to me that all my whole timeline filled with telling me I'm lazy and that's why my prices are high and not inflation. And if you're just looking at it from like if this out we're playing politics, like this is really bad politics. Like you were saying in the beginning, like I saw one guy. I'll leave them nameless, but y'all know the one eyed bastard he said you're a communist if you care about the price of like what things cost, Like how ridiculous and like unaware you of like an average person and what they live of course, the price of food, the price of gas, all these things they impact your family, how you live, what you can do, and to like try to convince them that, like, no, the numbers you see aren't real actually and it's actually just because you need to learn to live, you know more economically. Is so disingenuous, but it's also terrible politics, Like you want people to hope for you, yet your solution to them is to shame them and tell them, no, prices aren't high. You're delusional and actually you're just a bad person or you're you know, irresponsible, and you young people need to pull yourself up by bootstraps.
Speaker 1: Like that never works on.
Speaker 3: A political level. If this is what I think it is, which is like coordinating messaging to try to defeat the narrative that prices have gone up for the midterms, and it just pour politics and just it really makes you see how the regime, the regime is like politics are just they're losing any kind of traction with any kind of normal person who's not just inculcated by their doctrine and bought news and boomerism.
Speaker 1: It's like the stock market is reaching all time highs with inflated dollars, so therefore there actually are no price increases at the grocery store, or there's no price increases in gas with this retarded war that we started for Israel. You know, one of the most major choke points in the entire world for oil hasn't had routine shipping through it in over six months now, and gas prices have gone up well over a dollar everywhere across the country and are continuing to rise. Mind you, our strategic oil reserves are being depleted by the day just to prevent the absolute skyrocketing prices of oil and gasoline. It's like eventually the chickens are going to come home to roost on that front too, and we can't really last much longer on that one, in addition to the fact that we're running low on stockpiles of long range missiles. But you know, I don't want to turn this into Iran more discussion here, but yeah, this is just ridiculous, man. This is absolute clown world that you know, really what this is? Okay, is that one of the other arguments that I really despise that older conservatives will throw against young people who help. It's just so ridiculous. Like for years conservatives are talking about, you know, we need to get ways to appeal to young people, we need to get young people to appear in all these conservative events. All we have is a bunch of old heads here or what have you. And then you just like spit in their face when they bring up very real economic issues that they have, especially as it relates to young men. For one big issue, which is courtship and finding a wife and finding families. Okay, like when you prefer women in the workforce and women are now earning men, and women are the ones who are buying homes more than men, and we all know this just simply from like the dating markets and also how women are wired. It's like women aren't attracted to men who make less than them. Okay, So if you want to talk about family formation and people having kids and people going to church and all this stuff, it's like, don't like throw this shit in their face when it's obviously a very real problem for people. No, And you could just like show something in the most easy sense possible. Okay. I remember when I was in college, and when I was in high school and all throughout growing up. What was the commercial on TV? Five dollars foot longs from subway. Okay, what a fucking joke. If you were to walk into that store now today, they're probably like ten bucks. Man, absolutely, show man, you're trying to tell me that things are cheaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we mostly at home when I lived and I lived in Atlanta, I used to go to steak Shack every once in a while. And I think the last time I went was like twenty twenty one, and it was like for a burger, for a double burger and fries and the soda times two. It was like twenty three twenty four bucks. It just happened to stumble into a steak shack this past weekend, first time I've been in there a long time. That was that was fifty dollars. That's basically a fast food place.
Speaker 1: Crazy. It was, how's that? How's a young man specific a girl on a date, you know, to a restaurant if he's paying two hundred bucks a pop every single day?
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, well, well, you know what the cheapest restaurants around are actually Mexican places and Chinese places, So basically you have to freakin you can't even go to an American restaurant, an American owned restaurant.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the other thing too, that is under co this whole thing. It's very interesting that the discussion is centered around burritos as opposed to burgers. It really just shows you, you know, how like how infested we are with immigrants, that this is the discussion that people are having, right, you know. But the other thing too, that is, you know, the specter over this whole discussion is that, yeah, you're talking about like, oh, so you young man growing up in America, the most prosperous nation in the history of the world, the biggest military, with the most land, with the most natural resources. You know, the people who worked the hardest to give all of the stuff so I could leave this country in a better place when I found it. You think you are entitled to go to a store and get a burrito that doesn't cost twenty dollars. What are you talking about? Of course, the systems rigged against you, Sarah. That's called just life. That's called being a hard worker, pulling yourself out by your bootstraps. You know, what do you think? Are you a title something? So yes, I am entitled. I'm an American. I live in the greatest place in the history of the world. I shouldn't have to be forced to live in a hovel like the fucking immigrants that we import into this country from their shitholes. Okay, it's the same thing with our wages not increasing. Okay. They want us to accept living like slaves from the Third World. They want us to work like Chinese and sweatshops for nothing. They want us to work like Mexicans. And then you wonder why everything goes to shit. You wonder why all the new housing is crap. You wonder why you go into a home depot and everything sucks. You wonder why all the products you buy are are completely broken and shatter apart every five minutes. And again, this is one of the things I wanted to bring up when we were having this discussion earlier. It's like, you know, so many people get caught up in, you know, arguing over numbers on some of these issues, like things like, oh, you know, flat screen TVs and subscriptions to Netflix, and everybody has a computer in their house and you guys have access to video games everything like this, but just about like the overall degradation of growing up in the country that is infested with one hundred million foreigners. Okay, it's like all of your public places have been taken from you. Okay, basically, you can't go to a zoo, you can't go to an amusement park, you can't go to public places because there's some guy sitting around who's shooting up drugs. You know, the crime is out of control. Everything smells like weed. Nobody speaks your language. You can't go out into the restaurants and the bars anymore because it's infested with Now. I mean, this is definitely a scene that we were picking This is definitely something we were picking up in the in the red Pill scene that the pickup artist seen, you know, dating back to the mid twenty tens, that women would stop going to nightclubs because they didn't infested with Indians now and they're off putting. They just go up to them and just immediately start touching people. And it's like, okay, well, if the women aren't going to show up to the night clubs, and of course the men aren't going to show up now too, so that whole industry is gone. It was completely new because of COVID. Everywhere we go, like the white man is public enemy number one. Everyone is given preferential hiring over you. Everyone's giving preferential loans. Like just the actual you know, the just existing in the country. It's just so much more difficult than it used to be, you know, for people who grew up in a high trust society. Now it gets to you and I don't want to, you know, make this into a you know, like one of these gay like you know, therapy bro kind of things where it's like, oh man, woe is me kind of deal. But like, no, like seriously, the country isn't a shittier place, like both physically actually just by trash on the street, but also just the miasma that's in the air just going around places. Now everything sucks. Everything's broken. There's no recourse on anything. You call up your internet provider and complain about the fact that you don't have access to high speed internet in the middle of a downtown area in the United States, and you know that all the other companies are exactly the same. You know, there's no point in switching. There's no point in complaining. You know, there's no real you know, quote unquote free market capitalism going on here where there's competition for a good, a reasonable good at a fair price. You know, there's none of that anywhere. All the airlines that are like this too, you like, they all treat you like shit, They all make their seats way tinier so they could pack in more people. Everything is just in shitified.
Speaker 3: And you know, the part that really gets me is this sounds exactly like the same kind of nonsense coming out of the Great Reset. You'll eat your bugs and you'll like it. It's the same kind of way. You'll live in your shitty home. You won't afford food, and you'll like it because we tell you that, like this is what you should live and this is it's actually not anything against you. Joel Berry had another tweet. I think it was about the system's not against you, it doesn't work this way, and all this stuff, it's just this total like siop every day to make you accept less than you know, what you're worth and what your country can be. And hopefully that these kind of things, they're so clowny that people are picking up on, Like, no, I don't have to accept this as the way we live. We're Americans, we are the city on the hill, So why don't we start acting like it and stop accepting table scraps from a regime that hates us.
Speaker 2: That sweet that Joel Berry put out was bad news. The system is rigged against you. It's rigged against everyone. It's called life. One of the one of the people in one of the group chats I'm in said, just screenshot that. And every time he posts about Israel and something bad with Israel, you know some oh poor israelis, just post that under it, Just post it that, Hey, bad news. Israelis systems rigged against you. It's rigged against everyone. It's called life.
Speaker 1: Exactly. They would never accept this argument for their pet issue ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, I thought Roman helmet guy. Everybody who knows that account.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's a good account. He's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a good post today. He said. If I hear another boomer conservative bitching about gen Z ordering door dash, I'm gonna become a communist. It's true their grandparents always cooked homemade meals, but that's because grandma stayed at home and grandpa had a union job, and no one could reach him. After five, they had a house. They had a house with a full kitchen and three kids by twenty five. Meanwhile, half a gen Z men are forced to compete with the entire population in South America for some twelve hour long shift HVAC job that barely pays the rent. You're thirty, and no one cooks for them because they can't find any woman who'll marry them when they can't even afford a starter home in the ghetto. The other half a gen z men are busting their ass competing with the entire populations of India and China for some seventy hour a week PowerPoint job that asks them for updates on the slides at three am. They can't find anyone to cook for them either, because every woman around them is convinced that being a mother and cooking for a man is beneath them. Because they're going to save the world when they become VP of Marketing at Megacore in twenty years.
Speaker 1: Banger tweet it belongs in a museum.
Speaker 2: Fucking I mean, it's just these fucking people are you know. And my parents were boomers and I suffered, I suffered their bullshit. You know, my whole life, same kind of bullshit, the kind of people who you know didn't do didn't They didn't do bad in life, but they didn't do good in life. And if you had and bitched about a ton of stuff, but if you bitched about something, oh look what we built? What did you build? Shut up?
Speaker 1: I really hate this like that. I don't know where this comes from. I really don't. Maybe somebody has written on this that I'm just not familiar with, but I do not understand where this comes from. Where boomer conservatives are constantly in competition with their kids to see who had it worse. It's just why, Like, how is this productive?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, there's a famous quote that like the old should only stick around long enough to assist the young, and the pyramid is just completely inverted in our society and it was just throwing shown in It was shown for everyone to see during COVID, where we shut down the entire world so people could live an extra couple of months. And it's like, you know, maybe we actually should have a healthy conversation about what it means to be, what it means to suffer, and what mortality is like, and what the afterlife is like and what I'm leaving for their next generation. It's why, like, you know, a person who should get nothing but praise in our seniores Johann Kurtz this book. Fuck, why am I forgetting it right now? Leaving a legacy? Yeah, that's a that's the name of it. You know. It's just we just have such an unhealthy understanding of you know, getting into our next story right here about living historically. Uh, you know, but that'll be nice tie in for what we're going to talk about next. But you know, does anybody else have anything to say on burrito Gate here? You? I mean, I guess one final thing I'll say is that I'm well, now we were talking about how I hope people aren't buying this argument. Well guess what, none of them are. You know, one person that I would recommend people listen to is my good friend Aaron Clary, who's been tracking this for a long time on his show. It's like the gen Z laying down generation, and you know, kudos to them. Honestly, you know, corporate America has been unacceptable for a very very long time for people, and I forget who Burden did a show with not too long ago. I had to go back and figure out his name. Maybe somebody in the chat will know off the top of their head. But he did the show maybe like three months ago or what have you. And it really struck me when he was having this conversation with this guy who was about your agep maybe a little bit older or something like a late gen X guy maybe or something I forget, but he was just like, no, I'm proud of gen Z. You know, corporate America sucked when I was in it, and I think it's interesting that these guys are trying to find alternatives. I wish I could have when I was at age, and that's just such a rare thing to hear from people these days, you know. I was like, yeah, you know, corporate America sucks. We all know it. The HR regime that we live under fucking blows. It's not healthy for anybody. Okay, we should be looking for alternatives, and we should be changing the way that people are actually working in this country.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, it's actually the best time to do it. There's so many more options to break away from this normal corporate college root of like going through the system and just becoming a cog in the machine, and now with the Internet the way the thing's going, there are lots of opportunities to do this. I did it in my own life, which has been very helpful from getting out being a wage slave. And lots of people should be more focused on that, especially young men, on building that kind of sovereignty, because it's about the only way you can get any freedom left to escape the machine that's trying to pump you out to be a good worker and under the forty year old lesbian HR manager who's going to govern every speech you make and anything you say. And so one thing I'll say is lots of people within the OGC are working on this very thing. So if you're interested in doing this stuff, get with a group of men, especially the OGC, and start figuring this out, because you can change your whole life if you can break out of the system as much as as you can.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, join the ten ninety nine Master Race brothers, you know, do it? So Pete.
Speaker 2: Any final thoughts, Oh nothing that won't get us a shut down?
Speaker 1: Nice? All right, Well, we were touching on this. This is gonna be our last story that we're talking about tonight, but we were touching about on this with this story. But speaking of living historically, well, hey, you know, good friend of the show, Old Thomas Triple seven, Thomas Sear got a shot out on one of the largest podcasts in the world this week. Hey, why don't we show this clip real quick?
Speaker 8: For people to live historically, meaning to feel themselves as part of a chain of being that stretches back before they were born and will go on after they live, that that is actually something that is very dangerous and that is something to be broken down and destroyed. I'm writing a forward for a book. You know, this is I always tell people that you got to you got to read everything. You got to read stuff, even by people who you know, all your friends or maybe even you think of as you know, on the extreme side. I'm I'm reading the forward for a book on the Nuremberg System right now by an author, Thomas Sear, and it's you know, he's a he rocks his leather jacket with iron cross you know, patches on it walking around the streets to Chicago, right So, like most people would think, wow, that's a that's an extreme dude, and he kind of is in certain ways. But he's a dude who wakes up with a book in his face, goes to sleep with a book in his face, and reads the entire time in between. He's a good writer and a good researcher and just a very smart guy. He's worth reading. He's one of those guys who would not have been available to any of us to read until very recently. You know, it's one good thing that the internet has done. It's broken apart.
Speaker 2: That means in the Nurmberg system, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, it's always nice to see a friend who definitely deserves such recognition getting a shout out like this. You know, one of the things that I want to stress in this conversation right now, and we've talked about this as it relates to getting involved locally, whether it's getting out of the rat race of the everyday you know slog of what it is to be a way journer in the United States today, or you know that the fact that so many of the institutions at the federal level are just completely unreformable and you have to get involved locally like this, you know, it really just has to stress that it's really important to have good friends and to understand what loyalty actually is. You know, we hear like this discussion all the time. It's like, oh, well, you've got to be loyal to Trump, but loyaled or Trump or what have you got to be loyal to the Republican Party or what have you. It's like, dude, like Donald Trump doesn't know my name, dal Trimp doesn't know like my history, my wants in my dice, wants and desires. We've never shook hands or what have you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And the other thing too, is like, you know, Thomas is my friend. Thomas and I disagree on all kinds of stuff, but like I'm not going to go and it'll like chimp out over it or something like this. Like he's my friend, he's been there for me when things are things matter. That's what's actually important here, not these like abstract terms when people try to graft loyalty onto something like ten thousand miles away from you. Like, loyalty is the people you spend your time with. Loyalty is the guys who look out for you when the going gets rough. That's what's actually important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to meet Thomas for the first time recently, and man, yeah I don't agree with everything he says, but the character of the person speaks louder than anything he has to say, although he has many smart things that have educated me so far and learning more about things I never knew about. But it was good to see him get shout out. But it was also a healthy reminder that he was immediately attacked and then banned from X, which really just hit the nail on the head about exactly where this censorship regime really is. And you know, the minute he gets a shout out on the biggest podcast out there and has a chance to really blow up, he's immediately censored and shut down, which was really unfortunate to see. But I love Thomas. I think he's a great guy and I'm honored to that I got the meme with him talk to him, and he's so down to earth. It's like one of those people you meet and you have listened to his podcast for years and you get to meet him in personally. He's just a more amazing guy than you could ever imagine. So I was happy to see him get a shout out and get that recognition he sorely deserves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I've I've had the pleasure of taking road trips across the country with Thomas on multiple occasions, and you know, it's it's amazing because you just get like it's like you can get your own private podcast. Basically. You know, he'll just go off like three hours not stop as we're driving across you know, the middle of the country, and they're like, oh, like should we stop for lunch? Oh yeah, we should probably do that. You know, it's a really really cool stuff and go ahead. I'm sure you have a bunch to say here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and never forget that when Darryl appeared on an Inquisition episode and what did he say his goal was? His goal was Tucker sends people to him, and he sends people to me and Thomas. I mean, he's playing a part. Let him cook. It was. You know. One of the things I pointed out about the episode was when when the Inevitable Jews spurging from the Jews and their and their shot was started about this it was definitely to try to take your attention away from the rest of the episode because basically what Daryl did in that episode was he gave a very plain English, water down version of the Nuremberg regime and living historically and the things that have been stolen from us, so that one group who gets to live historically because of World War Two. Yeah, I mean they they don't want you to listen to the rest of that episode because it explains how we got here, and you know, it's very important to to understand how we got here, the implications of of what what the Nuremberg regime has done to us, and you know it, I mean I had never seen anyone you know, that was as close as you're ever going to get to Thomas being on you know, being on Tucker because he Darrow went on there and just basically explained a lot of a lot of what Thomas was talking about the first episode he was ever on my show, just explaining our situation from a from a political standpoint, a metaphysical standpoint, from you know, what the zeitgeist is. So yeah, it was. It was beautiful to watch patted myself back on pat of myself on the back of a bunch of times. Probably broke my hand doing it, because I was the one who came up with the idea for Daryl to write the forward to it. And yeah, it was I enjoyed that. I enjoyed that a lot and I especially enjoyed the reaction to it.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the things that you could really tell, especially as a man, no the kinds of people that you should trust and the kinds of people you should be around, is you want to surround yourself with people who celebrate your success okay, and are petty about it, are trying to undercut you, are trying to weasel around and say things behind your back, or what have you. You know. Yeah, I'm I'm happy for Thomas that he got this big shout out. The man absolutely deserves it, Okay. But the other thing I want to stress on this as well is that the reactions that I saw to people who really should know better. Man and I saw some extremely shameful, short sighted behavior over the last couple of days from people who were criticizing that people always do.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: Seems like people just have a stick up their ass for Tucker Carlson and hard on for going after him, man, and I really just don't understand why. And it happens almost every single day now where somebody takes a forty five second clip of a two and a half hour Tucker Carlson episode, hosts it all over Twitter to an audience of people who also didn't watch the episode at all. And do you know who did this all the time? Was the left? The left would do this all the time. They would take clips of people outside of contacts, try and get people canceled, try and get people censored, go after people like this. And I'm just sitting here. I'm like, these are two guys who are giving a shout out to one of my friends. This is good, this is a good thing. My friend is getting recognition that he deserves. Here my you know, the center of people who I care about, right if we're talking about you know, Dumbar's number or what have you, it's like, yeah, Thomas is in that. It's very frustrating to me where people are getting into basically like the latest like Twitter craze or what have you, throwing people under the bus. They should really should know better, man. It's very very shameful behavior getting trapped up into these Twitter arguments with people. And really it was on display in this next thing that we're going to talk about right here, which was the stream that Tucker did yesterday, which now I gotta say, I don't think a lot of people knew what this was actually going to be. You know, we had this like announcement a couple of days in advance, you know what was going to actually be said in this episode that Tucker did yesterday. You know, it's like people are saying, oh, he's gonna announce a third party. And there was that picture that was going round of him and Thomas Massey and Marshleay, Taylor Green and a bunch of other people doing like our roundtable kind of deal. And Tucker basically just does a solo ninety minute broadcast yesterday listing out ten things that Americans really should be aspiring to what America really ought to be, And like, did really anybody disagree with any of these? You know, it's like, Okay, the first thing, American system should be fair. The same rules should apply to the presidents, federal agents, the elites class, just Jeffrey Epstein, who's impunity Carlson cast as emblematic of an Epstein class enriching themselves through corrupt system. Okay, I don't think anybody's going to disagree with that at all. It's obvious, obvious. It's part of the reason why we're here in the first place, is that we all know, you know, like when Nancy Pelosi performs better on the Stock Market Investing Index. To Warren Buffett, Okay, we know that system isn't fair. Okay, we see everywhere we go with Somali's frauding hundreds upon hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars. We know that systems not fair. Okay, Moving on the next thing. Sovereign. Carlson claimed Israel pushed the United States in the Iran War. Well, the Trump administration literally said that so yes, through bribery or threat are both most likely, while describing foreign laboraying, corporate control, government, and high interest debt as forms of slavery. Again, obviously true. Can't talk about usury because that pissess officer people, as we know. But yeah, does anyone really think that American America as a country or the American people are sovereigns themselves. We just had this whole discussion about Burrito Gate here about how a large class of conservative pundits don't give a shit at all for some of the people who are most active coming up in their base about the economic woes that they're facing. Yeah, nobody agrees that America is sovereign as such. Obviously, something we should be behind. Productive America should rebuild farming, manufacturing, and craftsmanship while rejecting in an economy dominated by finance, real estate speculation, surveillance systems, and weapons. Again obviously true. This is something we were talking about in the twenty twenty four election cycle. The three things that the OGC was looking for most in that electric cycle was mass deportations, no foreign wars, energy independence, and reshoring of America. Everybody knows we should be building things here. We talked about this with Maha at the beginning of the episode, about how America's food is poisoned, about how everybody's on drugs. Obviously something we should all get behind. Beautiful number four, Carlson alleged that urban planners deliberately uglified American cities and portrayed brutalist architecture, graffiti, public drug use, and violent crime as deliberate attacks on the public. That's obviously true. We discussed two weeks ago on the show about flock cameras being put up everywhere, and actually crime is going up. If we have this great, big surveillance state that we live under, why is there a single migrant rapist in our country? Why is there single murder that goes unsolved. Why is there a single video of a black gangbanger in South Chicago with a fully automatic switchy on his glock. Why is that guy not in jail? Why is it that every single one of our urban centers, in urban cities looks worse than the Third World. We have homeless people everywhere, We have people shitting in the streets, We have drug use everywhere. That god awful looking presidential library that Barack Obama just constructed, it looks like fucking hell.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: We have some of the most beautiful land in the world, but we never create beautiful things. When was the last time, like a church was made with beautiful stained glass imagery? Healthy Number five Carlson embraced RFK Junior's food agenda, talked about that earlier on the show, called for a universal sobriety, and said widespread use of drugs such as xanax, adderall and SSRIs had left Americans half adult. Again, obviously true, I haven't added birth control into this as well, but Tucker didn't mention that. But it's still the root of the same issue. Okay, It's like, obviously true, Americans aren't healthy, not just related to their weight and other preventable diseases. But our people are just neurotic. You know, we're crazy. People are at each other's throats. You know, everybody's on edge all the time. Nobody's like relaxing anymore. I find it amazing when you know people can look on our Sunday shows that Charlemagne and myself are doing with our good friend mister Die, or we're streaming on Twitter or watching old movies together. And we watched nineteen seventy five Jaws recently and just seem like the ambient characters in the background of this waspy town in the nineteen seventies. It looks like I might as well be from Mars. That country just completely no longer exists. You know, a movie like that accidentally captures, you know, what life actually was like in that part of the country. And the movie isn't meant to be a period piece. It, lily was just supposed to be topical for the time it came out, but it accidentally has become like a time capsule in that way. Number six honest government officials should be punished for lying to citizens and most classified records, including the JFK assassination in nine to eleven should be opened again. Obviously true, we know all of our politicians lie. We know everybody everywhere at all times. Our journalists are lying, Our politicians are lying, our news stations are lying, our employers are lying. Everybody's just lying all the time. Obviously not good for people deep down into our core, into our soul. And I think the thing here that must be said the most is that you know we're halfway through this, Listen like this is an adult conversation. This is a legit you discussion of not just the actual physical state of the United States, but the actual spiritual state of what has been done to us and what's happened to our country since the Nuremberg regime, and what has been done to us and what actually needs to be done to fix it, and that it can't just be done by one election cycle or a couple executive orders. Our problem is run so much deeper than that. We have to have a complete revival of the American soul that has been beaten down for such a long long time. And that gets into this next point right here. Number seven. Optimistic Carlson argued that having children is a biological imperative and the foundation of long term thinking, while blaming aging and childless elites for policies that disregard future generations. I mean, again, we were just talking about this and one of the other stories we talked about tonight with the burrito gate stuff here is that you know, we're just going to toss aside legitimate concerns about rising education costs, rising costs of food, rising costs of housing, the degradation of the family, the degradation of the relationships between men and women. Now, is anybody really optimistic for the future. I mean, it seems to me like all the young people today are getting in on like cryptocurrency scams and stuff like this is the way to make it out of the rat race. That's not a sign of an optimist. Stick people. Everyone's talking about sports betting and all the ads you see her like for Calci for arresting Special Forces guys in the Venezuela raids because they made a two hundred thousand dollars bet on a gambling site. Because even our guys who are in our military aren't being paid enough. The spirit of American people is really tearing on the edge of a knife. Number eight wisdom. Schools should teach how the physical world actually works, and what he called unchanging facts about human nature, including innate differences between men and women. He also mentioned ray something there as well, rather than credentials, screens and technological fads. Again obviously true. You've covered it on the show dozens of times over the years of Oh, Southside Chicago infests more money into the schooling system than entire states. We're going to give a laptop and an iPod or an iPad to every single kid, and what do they do. They just go and pawn it off on the street for a quick bock. No, nobody is thinking to the long term sustainability of this place. Nobody's thinking about the land. Nobody's thinking about the people. Nobody's thinking about what their actions actually have and the great chain of being. We have boomers that are spending their millions upon millions of dollars on cruises every single year. I see it every year in my tax office. You know, number nine decent. The US should apologize and pay restitution for killing non combatants, reverse Trump's Department of War, rebrand, and stop funding allies that commit what Carlson called genocide. Siting is Yeah, it's obviously true. Now I've talked about this on previous shows that you know, it's just not good for our soul. Say what you will about you know, like if you want to quote unquote take sides you know in the Israel Goza conflict or what have you that, Oh, well, both these people are bad because I don't want either of them in my country or whatever it is that you're going to say. Now, I just don't think it's good for us as a people. It's not good for the human soul for my tax dollars to be spent on missiles that blow up small, small little girls in schools. Oh, it's just not good for us, no matter how you slice it well.
Speaker 2: And it's also it look white Europeans were never about slaughtering civilians. No, it does. It happen. It happens, but that's not the goal. And it just goes to show exactly how judaized we've become. If you're a person who's ever said, oh, just turn it into glass, just you know, kill them all, you've been judaized. You're no better than somebody who was just some Israeli who's calling for dropping, you know, for turning Gaza into glass to kill everyone there. You've just been judaized. You're not white anymore. You don't think like a white person anymore.
Speaker 1: This is never how white white Christians have waged war. It's never how we've done things. This is like when people talk about all the time, how they get you trapped into these various corruption rings at the highest level of government, like things with the Epstein stuff. Is that or colts, cults will do this behavior as well, or they get you to do something that is just so outside the norm or so evil or so norm of breaking that they have you locked in for forever, because now you're one of us. Now we've caught you. We've caught you getting a massage from a sixteen year old girl on a flight. We've got we've got you locked in for forever. You know, we've got we've got you now blowing up a school and then double tapping it with a Tomahawk missile, murdering thirty five young girls or whatever the number was. You know, they make you become them, and that's how they get you well number ten United. Carlson called for halting immigration until the effects of AI become clearer, ending benefits for undocumented immigrants and making English the sole language of federal documents and ballots. I mean again, obviously all this is true. You know, this is a conversation that was brought up recently when we celebrated the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the United States, and people were contrasting that to the two hundredth anniversary of the United States, and just the countries are just complete night and day difference between each other. Now two hundred. Everybody was ecstatic. Everyone was happy. There were historical reenactments and plays and brigades and special events on TV, whole celebrations across the entire country celebrating our heritage and what we are because we were all one people and we're not that anymore. And we could see that. You know, we just had the primaries yesterday and we saw that abdual al Kaboom motherfucker win his primary in Michigan, for example. Does say one thing for a second that that guy is American? No, of course not, of course, not a guy who showed up five seconds ago, who barely speaks the language wants to import more of his brethren. That we're also ended up here because we started another useless war for Israel. By the way, there's more Muslims in the United States after nine eleven than before. How could that ever happen? How could that ever be allowed to occur? We're reporting people in their millions here when we're getting threats from all of our dude bros. Regardless if you think this is true or not that AI is going to take over all of our white collar jobs and we're still importing people. It's just common sense here, all ten of these right here. And this is what and this is really what I wanted to get to at the end of this year, is that it really just is such shameful and deceitful behavior that I've seen from so many people over the last twenty four hours since this came out, all basically for Twitter clips on like podcasts where they get like eight hundred viewers a piece. Now, it's just mind bodeling to me that you know you're going to lose your shit over something like this and make this about like, oh, starting a third party or something. Right here, It's like that wasn't the topic of this episode literally at all. There wasn't even a message, There wasn't even the start of saying a third party anywhere in that episode, and to make that, make that the summary of what this actually is, this adult conversation of what you know, ten very basic points that Americans should be able to get behind, especially people on the right who want to actually fix this country, and not just in a sense of you know, numbers on a screen, but the actual, everyday, lived experience of what it is to be an American. It's just unbelievable how people are going out against this. I don't know. I've done a lot of ranting here and a lot of conversation here gentlemen, sucking up all the air, but I wanted to get that off my chest here and thoughts gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Well, I think this is you know, Tucker's set in the narrative on a lot of these things right in set and towns, and I think this realignment of narrative to like a very basic I think almost if you're not politically crazy and you know, complete leftists, even people on who are more liberal can just look at this and agree with it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's so much like what you talk to in politics. So when you're talking about bad politics with blaming people on burrito prices or whatever nonsense, and here's actual common sense talking points that are way more about what America needs and what Americans want right instead of talking about all the nonsensical issues that always seem to be the discussions of election. And I actually, you know, I really I didn't expect anything from this. Tucker's not for us, like you guys have said many times, but I think there's a great podcast that I can send to anybody just like, listen to this and tell me it doesn't make sense, And any normy will say, like, yeah, this all kind of makes sense, even if they disagree with a point here or a point there. And I think reshaping the narrative to this and doing this in this way was actually a good way to like try to realign the narrative on what we should actually be talking about instead of being daily slaves to whatever slot gets pushed on the timeline each day and that driving the news cycle. So if it's effective, I hope it really works. And it's funny because a lot of people who use the Pannikins or the Black Pillars see something like this and go on the timeline all crazy and ignore what the actual point was and just make it out to whatever they need to be, which is really like trying to create panic over nothing, and that's what they're doing here, and it's so disingenuous, and it's like, actually, all this is really good, and more Americans should here this than ninety nine percent of the stuff they're listening to.
Speaker 2: Look, eighty to ninety percent of this could be anything Trump ran on eighty to ninety percent of it. But what what's happened? He's turned his back on much of it, and he's concentrated more on two Israel and Iran, And yeah, yeah, the cognitive dissonance, I think is is going to hurt a lot of people because I don't know what the mid terms are going to be. I actually think it could go either way. I think that actually Republicans could actually win a lot of elections in the mid terms. But I mean, if the first two years, when you have both houses and you're not doing things that you were you were elected to do, why should we expect any different in the last two years? And then twenty twenty eight is you know, up in the air, you know, and you know, someone, please name me something that Trump has done since he's been in office that can't be reversed by a Democratic president in twenty twenty eight, twenty twenty nine. Nothing, It's all been through the stroke of a pen, so you know, I mean that's some people call that black pilling only because they are relying completely on Trump to destroy their enemies for them, save them. And this club was created in a Biden presidency because we knew that the system was broken. The fact that anyone associated with the club or you know that's in our in our sphere, changed their mind about the system being broken because Donald Trump got re elected really makes me question, what, like, what was your purpose for joining in the first place when you were just going to abandon the mission because somebody got elected who said they were going to do something which you're obviously not.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we've said all we need to say, but this one and get into the super chats because they are piling up tonight. But now if people people haven't watched that, I guess two episodes of Tucker Show this week now, the Darrell episode and the Yeah to ten points they just released last night, I would highly recommend that you do, so really would anyway. And the final thing I'll say as well, I was like, go to the old Glorid Club dot com. Find a chapter near you, man, there's new ones that are coming online almost every week. Now, Oh all right, let's get to the superchats, gentleman. It's been a good show tonight. Solid Snake nineteen sixty four, always the first guy behind enemy lines in his cardboard box to send us the first super chat. Thank you very much, sir, appreciate it for two bucks, he says, no time for a lengthy super chat, but salute a bunch of American flags and eagles. Well, thank you, Sarah. You are a real American for you Americans, Thank you, sir. Next is sight Sound Siege for five dollars one cent super chat. I can always tell you know who's coming from Ryan Stones' chat just by the denominations that they sent for the super chats, so he says, for five dollars and one cent, he says, uh, sub ogc heyhawk, is there still value in newcomers like me going back over your old YouTube channel and Son of Orion substat content well as it relates to the YouTube channel. I basically shut down Man's Hour because I got pissed at YouTube for copyright striking me while I was playing a clip from a two thousand and six baseball game and Fox Sports decided to copyright strike me and I was like, this is ridiculous. This game is from almost twenty years ago at this point, and you are going to shut me down over this, which is clearly fair. Use like you know, so I just got pissed and you know, rage quinin basically like stopped doing it. So, I mean, you know, are there some fun episodes in there? Yeah, are a lot of them, like you know, everlasting and not very topical, eh, not too much as it relates to the Sun of Orion stuff. Well, stay watch this space because towards the end of this year there actually is going to be a very large project released on the Son of Orion substack, So watch this space. But for right now, I'd say, eh, probably not too much worth going back to it, as as much as I did have fun doing that. You know, everything has the time and a place. Yeah, Pete Budapest for five bucks, says Maga from Restoring the Republic to sorry, burritos are a luxury item in Israel needs a new war in half a decade? Man, what could have been? Yeah, man, what could have been? Indeed, oh, City breakdance dancer man, always a guy I'm looking forward to reading super chats from. And it has nothing to do with his excellent name, nothing to do with that at all. It has nothing to do with the fact he sends us five dollars either. No, it means so much for five bucks. Have to catch the stream tomorrow, gens. Hope you all have a great night. Well, thank you very much, sir. We appreciate it. Bobby Bob for twenty bucks, says, here's some burrito money. Nice. You guys are having good super jets tonight. That's funnyeah. Well, thank you, sir, Airmic Discourse for five bucks, donating my SSRI money to a better cause. People who don't hate me here here, thank you many you and Sushi for twenty bucks. The lockdowns had opened up my eyes to the facts that the average man does not want to be free, he wants to be safe. That politics is just us versus them, and the strong do what they want and the week do what they must. Yeah, I mean, COVID will look up tons and tons and tons of people. Now, I mean again, I bring this up on this show frequently when we talk about COVID nineteen. But the stuff that happened during the years of COVID is more insane than everything Julius Caesar, Pulling Bonaparte, Hitler, Pinish, Franco. It's more insane than all of those people put together. What happened during the COVID years. Don't let people tell you that you know, you're looking for ridiculous solutions or what have you. It's like, dude, I lived through COVID. We literally stopped the world over over a cold that was manufactured in a lab, partially paid for with American tax dollars, and nobody got punished for it. People were told to leave their dying loved ones over nothing, couldn't have funerals. People are mentally broken psychotically. People lost their jobs that they'll never get back, lost marriages, friendships, families. Almost everybody in the entire world was affected by this in some way. Insane, complete insanity. Adrian Shepherd for two bucks says, hail the Redwood Society and hail the OGC. Salute. Well, thank you, sir, you are a real American. For you Americans, Yeah, and hail the Redwood Society. Ay, Dennis, you know you got some supporters in the chat tonight. I appreciate it. Always happy to have a fellow OGC brethren on the show. Pete Budapestz for ten bucks, he says. The more I live, the more I think the free market talkie points are a humiliation ritual. I can almost see the powers that be hysterically laughing at the clubs defending their enslavement. Yeah, I mean, nope, the economy works for the people. This is just very very simple stuff here, all right. I mean like if the if the free market dictates that we should send all of our jobs to China, we don't make anything over here anymore, and all of our people are addled out on drugs than what uses the free market? This is just ridiculous. Moving on to seasider, who sends us ten bucks in a salute, as he does every week. Thank you, sir, you are a real American. For you Americans, Thank you, Skip. I'm two twenty. I haven't seen you around in a while. For twenty bucks, he says, couldn't catch the last of you. Oh, that's probably why couldn't catch the last few live great thumbnails always, yeah, we really do. I challenge anybody in the scene to have better thumbnails. Than we do. They don't, they can't salute the OGC. Well, thank you, sir, you are a real American.
Speaker 3: Three Americans.
Speaker 1: Wonderful Adrian Shepherd for ten bucks again back from my Midwest slash Mount Rushmore road trip. Oh that's cool. That's such a fun part of the country to drive through. Man, Like you're going across Nebraska and Kansas and eventually you get to that point in the Great Plains and the continent to divide where trees no longer grow and it's just endless waves of endless sites of amber, waves of grain. You know, really awesome stuff. You know, I've talked about this so many times. I've written many substack articles for the OGC Substack over the years about America can really only ever be experienced truly from the road. You know, you must drive, you must. It is central to the American experience. You know, we have every biome on the planet. Where the only country in the world where every recognized biome we have within our borders. We have everything here. We have planes, we have ins, we have boreal forests, we have ConfL forests, we have rainforests, we have coastlines, we have deserts, we have everything here. It is amazing nature's bounty and you absolutely should be driving across the country. So good for you, man. And those Black Hills of South Dakota are amazing some of my favorite part of the country. Great to get in touch with real America. But I saw way too many jeets. Yep, yep. Same. Despite the all people are Americans bullshit, I still enjoyed the greatness underneath. Yeah, absolutely, you know. Don't let it get to you man.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was in Namath Cave National Park last year and yeah, I was very infuriated to see how many foreigners were there. And same thing when I go all over the place, whether I go to Zoo's amusement parks. I've mentioned this before in previous shows. I was up in Mackinaw Island in northern Michigan a couple of years ago, and yeah, it's just infested with foreigners everywhere you go. But try not to let it get to your man. No, our country really really is something to behold. Natural beauty is unlike anything else. Hammer Rain for ten Bucks gave us a great talk on preparingness recently, as Mike Shelby says, do your area study fellas Yeah, absolutely, good stuff is happening here at the OGC. You know, people give people give good talks. Let me tell you, all right, Sean Wiland of frequenter in the chat and always the first guy in the chat whenever we do one of our game slop streams, you know, he must have the notification bells set on like the loudest volume possible because he's always there in the chat number one telling us to fix our audio issues and number two make sure we save before our battles. And you too could be a member of our game slop streams if you become a subscriber at the standing backing, standing by channel membership tier. So, mister Wiland says, boomers can only advocate for budget harder because they made all the money in their retirement accounts by slashing labor costs, reducing the earned income of everyone under fifty five years old. Yeah, that's certainly part of it's that's certainly part of But Balero three ninety three for ten bucks, I got a lot of super chatters tonight, Thank you guys. All Right, Millennials and gen z would accept the standardal loving of the average American in the nineteen seventies and earlier. Obviously, if they could have the same demographics in a country with pride and it's people. Yeah, yeah, that's that's obviously true, Absolutely absolutely true. I think I think if you really pulled people and you know, really got down to grandulate detail, like somebody like Richard Barrett's you know, People's ponde or something, if they pulled somebody like this. I trust his polling on this. You know, if they said, like, would you give up like your Netflix and Amazon? You know, if you could just like be able to afford a house, and I think everybody would choose the house like every time. Well, I think that's just obviously true. Mm hmm, all right, let's see, uh moving on Lee Silver for five bucks. U fairly certain this current wave of demoralization is punishment for people noticing things in eighth nine. No coincidence. Gamergate happened shortly thereafter. I mean yeah, I mean it's been the same boom bus cycles literally since I've been born, well, with the dot com bubble, the Great financial Recession, COVID, this AI bubble is gonna pop soon. There's no way it won't, you know, Yeah, yeah, man, they just keep kicking the can down the road, hoping the grenade explodes in the next guy's hand, who picks it up. No, nobody takes responsibility. That should have been another one of Tucker's points, just responsibility. Well, Sean Wiland again for five bucks, says I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore. Hell yeah, I think that's something we can all get behind, all right. Budaquet passed again for ten bucks. Look, the burrito discourse brings home the point that boomers don't actually want their kids to prosper. In fact, they sort of enjoy watching the young suffer because it feeds their egos. There's certainly a lot of people where it seems like that, you know. Uh, It's like, I remember some of the highlights coming out of the most recent Canadian elections where you got do you guys remember the pictures of the boomer protests outside and they were flipping off all the kids who were supporting the right wing candidate and they were supporting Carney and stuff. It's just like, just why why are people just not interested in the prosperity of their own kids. I really just don't get it. No, It's like in the obsession with like, oh, well everybody's got to have it just as bad as like I did, or something like that, like it's a competition. Now. It's just it's very bizarre, very very bizarre, and I don't know where it comes from.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre when you consider every generation before was totally committed to your kids living a.
Speaker 2: Better life than you did. That was the whole point.
Speaker 3: And now it's like this one generation so zog brain that they like hate their own kids.
Speaker 1: It's it's wild to me. Yeah, yeah, indeed, indeed brings me great sorrow, it really does. Balio three nine three for ten bucks. I didn't get a draft deferral in Vietnam and work my way through college that cost twenty five hundred dollars for all four years, just to listen to pay, just to pay off my children's student loans. They can work hard like I did. Yeah, ridiculous. Okay, let's see. No, I'm not grimmed from red hood for five bucks, says after my father's funeral, I think it'll be about time for me to finally join the OGC. Only issue is I'm a mutt. There won't be any qualms with that. It is up to uh, chapters and only like the OGC Central Committee has no place in you know, deciding what chapters like have admittances for people. So each chapter is entirely different or confederation model, so no local join your local agency chapter. No, that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, I always think I always think it's funny when like somebody, you know, some really feminine man on Twitter sees somebody from a chapter like you know, defend like the Iran attack, and they're like, oh, the OGC is captured. Man. It's like, no, that's somebody in a confederated chapter and that has nothing to do with OGC is their personal opinion. I mean it's it's so everybody, and it just goes to prove no one on the right wants to succeed. Yeah, there's definitely just they just want to tear down.
Speaker 1: Also, like I do have to say, like guys, we really do get some like the most shameful, like pathetic and like low IQ haters. We really do. It's like, guys, you can't even like do like five minutes of research before you start attacking us on something, you know, I just laugh, like what is this? What is going on? My favorite one all time still has to be. When somebody on Twitter accused me of bringing an unattractive woman to one of our events, I'm like, dude, our events are all male. What the hell are you talking about? It's like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: People just make shit up, you know, and people want to People don't want because they can't organize anything, or they don't want to leave their fucking house or whatever. They want to see everybody else fail. They they're they're on Twitter, they're on social media, and they think social media is where they're going to win. They're gonna they're they're going to point out, you know, that everyone who disagrees with them as a jew. And that means that, hey, hey I'm winning. No, you're not doing ship. You're not doing ship. You're just a divisive piece of garbage. And yeah, we don't want you. Who don't want you?
Speaker 1: All right? Any moving on, and actually I think the final thing we got here is Missus Browning, our favorite Don Browning, the only woman who listens to this show. Send us a one old Glory Club gift membership. I think Grim from Red Hood got it. So there you go. You get to participate in our gaming streams. Too, mister Grimm, So there you go. All right, Well, thank you everyone for super giant tonight. This was a great show and talked about some heavy topics tonight. Pete, where can people find more of your stuff?
Speaker 2: You can show Pete subsect dot com. That's it.
Speaker 1: Awesome, awesome, And then Dennis, thank you for coming on, sir. Where would you like to direct people to?
Speaker 3: I would just like to tell everyone to check out the Redwood Society substack. They distributed us set it up. He's a member of our chapter. He writes there along with some of us chapter guys, and it's been really good. It's not political. It's actually just about self development, building your community. So I think it's got a lot of good tips on there. And then I just want to shout out the South Central og you see event going on this weekend. I'll be speaking there, and I'm super excited and very grateful for the chapters who put it on. They did amazing jobs. So super excited to get to see all my brothers again at another event so soon.
Speaker 1: All right, awesome, And the Redwood Society substack is linked in the description. And yes, good luck to everyone attending the South Central Forum. This weekend OGC events are always a great time and really are very white billing affairs. You know, I cannot recommend it enough for people to get out into real life and meet space, whether you go to one of our events or you just get in with a local chapter.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I hear stories literally almost every day and nowt of how it has changed somebody's life for the better. And you know what, I can hold my head up high with knowing that because for all the hate and all the criticism we get online from the things we do, now, people like that have nothing like that to show for it. They really don't. No, So anyway, all right, for myself, I'll just direct people to uh, you know, I've mentioned it during the show, but go watch them Doctor D Cinema on Sundays usually at six o'clock Eastern, assuming we are on time and we're not late, and gay where mister d Charlemagne and myself are watching movies. And you know, we can do it on Twitter because there are no copyright laws and Twitter doesn't care, So be sure to tune into that. We always have a fun time with that. Check out the OGC substack. Check out the OGC website to find any chapters in your area, and then also be sure to check out American Spirits on Monday, Chapter House on Wednesday, and we'll be back here for another episode of Pony Express Radio next week. We'll see you guys then