Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: So January seventh, twenty twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is what's left of your host, Chuck o'ceelly, And of course this is the O'Kelly effect. So I'm going on a little early here because it was time to get something done, and I should have got it done yesterday. And god knows what my schedule is going to turn out to be for the rest of the week. But before we get to the rest of the mess and the best of the mess, also, you know what am I gonna do. I'm gonna talk to Larry Hancock in just a little while, and I got to conclude that in a quick hour. But before we get there, the news is starting to explode as a constant left and right. You know, I was looking to put together a couple of different and show ideas to get you the first show of the year in the can and I got to say, it's just depressing and disturbing as a constant, and there go to Weenie Dogs. Of course. Anyway, twenty twenty six is often running in cruelty free pants, it looks like, and that's where we're going. So I'll tell you what we'll do. Let's just stick around a moment, and we'll get right back to you as soon as I can take this little break.
Speaker 3: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War Two, the United States was a continent republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Was up against.
Speaker 3: For more information, The Warstate dot.
Speaker 4: Com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Walls dot com, Wall Street, Window dot comd dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Street dot.
Speaker 4: Dot Go there, now go there, now go there now Chili dot Com revelation.
Speaker 2: Through calm sage.
Speaker 1: Here is ll you fact?
Speaker 2: What? All right? So back at it because we always got a break for we need dogs? Anyways? Is this thing on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: That's actually the name of a movie that that came out at the end of the year and is out there and I think stars the guy who does the voice of BoJack Horseman. Believe it or not? Anyway, you know what what is going on in the future golf courses of Gaza, you know, because they did want to build that into a resort, and you know, is that war still happening? Is anybody talking about Israel? Well you're not supposed to, that's for sure. But should we get into other things? How about today's news since nobody really cares about that or where it's going or exactly what kind of madness or war crimes are being pulled off, or maybe we'll get to that in a moment, But how about what's happening domestically today? Okay, I love the New York Post headline which states protesters protester burns American flag in Minneapolis after ICE agent shoots and kills women. Well, there's a lot of ways to put that headline out. There's a lot of ways to describe it, and the administration is reacting in a particular way. You know what, I thought? I had the statement. I thought I did. Let's see looks like I do. Yeah, I do. I have the statement from the Trump administration regarding this, but apparently in Minneapolis, and I've looked at this video now from a couple different angles. Do you care about my analysis? Probably not. You're going to do the roar shock test thing anyway and decide to see what it is you choose to see. So you know, what I see is somebody listen carefully telling this lady to get the hell out of air. She's trying to drive away from a bunch of Ice agents and local police. There's no rioters present, but there are people saying that they were rioting and this and that if they were, it was definitely off camera. And I've seen more than one angle, even in a wide shot there's no rioters on this particular suburban street where a singular white woman in a car who was not the target of the ice raid. Nobody seemed to know exactly what the ice raid was about anyway. She was shot and killed by an ICE agent when they claimed that she attempted to drive into the ICE agents with her car. I don't know. Can you see that from the angle of the videos out there? I guess I'll leave it up to your judgment. Guess what I see. No, they did decide to fire at her, and somebody shot across the hood at her. Looks like a reckless discharge of a firearm that would not normally be acceptable in years past, but we are in a new era. This is the statement in response to the shooting and killing of this woman in Minneapolis. They did release their name, but because it's so early on, I don't even want to get into the name release yet, because I got a feeling there's a lot more to the story that they're going to try and spin and tell, And of course witnesses are telling a different story. The video itself tells a different story. But here's the statement from the government by the.
Speaker 5: Officer on the left, hand side of your screen. Let's read through the statement.
Speaker 2: See right there, I was just that was after one of the videos that's being shown on the Fox affiliate in Minnio in Minneapolis, which they only have one angle, but there are one, two, three, three good angles. I see. One of them is too much, is obscured to tell a lot about what's happening. It's from somebody's cell phone, definitely. I don't know if any of these other things come from bodycms or anything else, but I do believe we also have a homeowner's camera from a property somewhere nearby capturing the action. And this was pretty rough because they shot her, then she accelerated and crashed, but she might have already been dead or on her way to it when she did actually crash, but attempting to drive away. She was doing while the ICE agent was talking to her, that's for sure. Like I said, here's the official statement as read by a news anchor in Minneapolis on Fox nine.
Speaker 5: That the Trump administration had put out just a short time ago. I believe we have that we have that up if we want to take that.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 5: Ice officers in Minneapolis were conducting targeted operations when riders began blocking ICE officers, and one of these violent rioters weaponized her vehicle, attempting to run over our law enforcement officers in an attempt to kill them. An active domestic terrorism and I.
Speaker 2: Okay, so already they're trying to categorize it a certain way. But if you look at who's on the road right there, a local or at least a state police presence shows up in a truck, not a marked vehicle, and there are ICE people all over the place. Apparently their vehicles are around. I don't see protesters blocking the traffic in the immediate area here, but they did sort of getch this woman who was in this reddish SUV looking vehicle in the midst of Yeah, a bunch of them pulled around on this suburban street. And it's not even like there were a lot of people on the street. I saw two civilians, one of them yelling and complaining about what was going on, like leaning off of a curb doing that weird thing where I don't know why, I guess we learned to do this as kids, where we lean over the edge of the curb to yell at somebody or to talk to somebody. It's a weird little body motion thing. If you ever take notice when people are talking to each other on the street anyway, you see somebody doing that. Just before this situation goes hey wire. They've got her stopped kind of at a crooked angle, like she had just pulled out of somewhere, and they've sort of surrounded her. And in the midst of this conversation. I don't know how it went because all I heard was somebody yelling at her to get out of there, or somebody yelling at somebody to get out of there, you know, again from a distance with the camera. Who knows if there's body cams on anybody nearby, because like I said, there is the local or state police that showed up in the midst of this too. Tries to drive away and yeah, to flee the scene. Basically, it'd be like one of those you know videos you see on Core TV or whatever where somebody's trying to flee the scene and three four shots maybe were fired real quick, pop up, a pop, and the second you know, when she got about three feet rolling with the car. Now, I didn't see anybody standing on foot nearby, nor did I see her trying to collide with vehicles. It looked like she was trying to avoid vehicles in the very short distance that the car made it, because there was a little bit of a turn. But then you can tell that, you know, there's no longer anybody trying to steer that wheel because it goes straight into another car parked on the side of the road, bang, without even an attempt to avoid it. So so what it looks like anyway, But continuing on with this, like I said, Okay, today ice officers in Minneapolis were conducting targeted operations when rioters began blocking ice officers, and one of these violent rioters weaponized her vehicle. Again, I don't see her rioting, I don't see rioters around her. Unclear as to whether she was aiming at somebody who was on the ground, But okay, weaponized her vehicle, attempting to run over our law enforcement officers in an attempt to kill them. A lot of loaded language here and active domestic terrorism. All of these things right here are completely loaded to tell you, look, evil woman, we had to kill her. I wonder if that's really going to pan out as time goes on here. Anyway, The rest of the statement, which the news anchor is going to read to you. An ICE officer, fearing for his life, the lives of his fellow law enforcement and the safety of the public, fired defensive shots. He used his training and saved his own life and that of his fellow officers. You know, I've been told that I'm way too biased about these sorts of things, but I urge you to go take a look at the available video online and see what you think of whether that looks like somebody trying to weaponize their vehicle commit an active domestic terrorism aiming at the law enforcement angles I'm seeing so far, I would disagree. Perhaps you can see it different, and who knows what will come out in the next few days. This happened only hours ago, once again in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and of course there's a lot of reaction to it. It is not pleasant. People are pissed that now an American citizen they know that they released name supposedly and she's been shot and killed by an ICE agent. So not happy in Minneapolis. And there's been a statement issued by I believe the office of the Governor and perhaps the mayor's officer in Minneapolis saying, you know, you guys need to get out and thus far, the Trump administration has said, predictably, we're going nowhere. Let's let the news anchor complete the rest of the statement from the Trump administration on Fox nine.
Speaker 5: Nice officer, fearing for his life, the lives of his fellow law enforcement and the safety of the public, fired defensive shots. He used his training and saved his own life and that of his fellow officers.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, like I said, there's definitely lots of violent reaction to this right now in Minneapolis, and we're going to see some unrest. Now, does this mean we're going to see full blown alleged rioting once again? Are we going to see actual riding? Are we going to see? You know? And why in the hell is this a constant problem in Minneapolis. I know that some people figure, well, it's because of the very much you know, non citizen population over there, the illegal immigrants. Some people would say it's because of darker skinned individuals over there, et cetera, et cetera. But this is a white woman killed all by herself in a truck. One two. You know what about the protesters, I know, the terrible liberals, and I guess the National Guard. And now we're going to need to justify that. I'm telling you this is an ugly spiral looking to go no better for anybody in the very very near future. That much, I think is absolutely predictable. And like I said, ICE is resisting any calls for them to leave and all that. Anyway, other things going on. What's happened in the past week, Well, the FBI disrupts an alleged New Year's Eve attack a man charged with attempting to provide material in support to ISIS. Remember I was asking where have the terrorist gone not long ago in recent discussions before I got disrupted, and yeah, well here it is. And according to Justice dot CoV and their OPA regarding this, there is definitely this thing that happened in guess where, North Carolina. So I'm hearing about terrorist attacks in the Carolinas, of course, domestic terrorism from people resisting ICE. And meanwhile, what else is going on? All right? Blood for oil twenty twenty six, how's that working out for you? Oil waxes as traders assess Venezuela fallout. Now, that's something according to a couple of news agencies, and of course the president of Venezuela, the allegedly illegitimate president of Venezuela and his wife both snatched up, captured and brought to a New York court to stand for a hearing for an indictment. Anyway, a US carries out a large scale strike. That's in quotes Maduro and his wife quote captured and quote Trump says, and that happened, you know, just this week, it's been quite the center of attention, Trump says, Maduro captured, flown out as US military conducts large scale strike. Again, the use of large scale. They want to make sure you know that the scale is large regarding this strike. And I think the implications are certainly large, that's for certain. I've got a couple of video links which I definitely am attaching to the show notes for you guys, so you can follow up on this and follow the timeline of events. Venezuelan VP appears to defy Trump calls Maduro only president in fiery speech. Okay, he's the only president. Why is he the only president? This New York Post article, by the bye, so remember the spin on that. And I'm using the right wing sources so you can see it very clearly what's happening here. Anyway, Again, the snatch and grab of the wife and the president of Venezuela, who allegedly was threatening us with drugs, and now you know, we need the oil to screw them anyway, But that's happening. And you know, in the initial press conference, Trump had said, you know, listen, we had to do this. We need good neighbors. We got to make sure your neighbors are good. So under the good neighbor policy and you know our homeowners Association rules of the Western hemisphere, we snatched up Maduro. And you know, it's all good. It's all justified. This has to be done. Is it unprecedented, No? Is it provocative? Yes? Indeed, could it be seen as acts of war against sovereign nations in our own hemisphere and caused the Central and South American resistance to American policy to increase? Possibly, But of course Trump said no, they'll all step in line, and for the most part he may be right. But it's interesting to me that that is all justifiable and all good under the peace President. And meanwhile, you know, if this were done to an ally of ours, we would not be pleased. Now, the funny part again is that Trump immediately said, hey, look, you know that Vice president lady. She's not very good, you know, because she came in with Maduro, so she's not super legitimate either. But she'll do as she's told because we need people on the ground. We're going to run Venezuela. That's the language. Even Marco Rubio on the Sunday Shows was asked, hey, are you running Venezuela because Trumpets sort of indicated that his State Department in foreign you know, diplomats will be running Venezuela and the Vice president will go along with it. Well, she kind of issued a statement as fast as she could to tell us all that, yeah, first of all, return our president. This is not good and I'm not falling in line with anything. So the Trump administration probably ignore that, because sovereign leaders of any nation, regardless of whether they're legitimate or not or definitely all about our business when we feel like it's our business to make it our business. And how about this from the White House and what might be next regarding you know, because it's kind of a bold move. You got to give it that regardless of whether you agree or disagree. And I'll be discussing it at link with Larry Hancock very shortly, so I'll leave my editorialization on the floor, but what might be next?
Speaker 6: And I would point out that the acquisition of Greenland by the United States is not a new idea. This is something that presidents dating back to the eighteen hundreds have said is advantageous for America's national security. The President has been very open and clear with all of you and with the world that he've used it in the best interests of the United States to deter Russian and Chinese aggression in the Arctic region. And so that's why his team is currently talking about what a potential purchase would look like.
Speaker 2: All up, Yeah, a potential purchase. But if that doesn't work out or they don't want to do as we tell him to, perhaps we'll, you know, pull a Maduro kind of situation. I mean to time this again in reintroduction of let's go get Greenland into the conversation after a large scale invasion of Venezuela and taking a guy because you say he's bringing drugs in and he's part of a narco state organization, even though he just led off the largest leader of a narco state to ever be convicted in an American court, just gave him a part in that. By the way, was the guy who was running Guatemala. I think look back in history, maybe you'll see who it was. Trump pardoned rather recently regarding NARCO state officials. And he's not one of the independent drug dealers that Trump had pardoned, but actually one of the state leaders that he pardoned. Here we go, so what does this mean for Greenland? And oh, by the way, we're crazy enough to do this, maybe we're crazy enough to do other stuff. Now she's talking about a purchase, and of course Trump has made that all clear. But what's very clear to me is the stuff that we were told to take as you know, hyperbole, jokes, posturing, political you know, peacocking, et cetera, et cetera. All of those things that were meant to not be taken seriously are only meant to be not taken seriously until they're what implemented. So, you know, call me crazy, but I would say stay tuned because you never know what will be implemented next. Maybe again, it's just me. So let's see, I'm a prisoner of war. Okay. In the room for Medua's dramatic court hearing, this is an article according to the BBC. And I've been looking at the barn Press, by the way, not just the BBC, but their stuff is clear, concise, and they don't take down their articles very quickly after they post them. So you know, Meduro says quote I was captured end quote, as he pleads not guilty to drug trafficking charges. This according to the AP and that's what happened when he went to court. What was it yesterday? Anyway, should we continue to pay attention to this or should we wait until something else is implemented and then we'll re engineer it so that it fits the original narrative and the current narrative. And oh, by the way, winning guests, we'll have to stay tuned. Trump wants to overhaul the President's golf course. He hasn't played there yet. That's according to the AP. Okay, let's see new redesigned coins marking nations two hundred fiftieth birthday began circulating today. Now there's some interesting stuff on redesigned coins and how they're really trying to push for Trump's face to be on a coin. Now, generally speaking, there's been a rule in place for a couple hundred years here, well, not quite a couple hundred years, but like say one hundred and fifty years easily that we don't put a living person on a coin to avoid the appearance of like what they do in you know, nation states where you have a strong man, dictator or royalty, et cetera. Because that's the only time you see a living person on the money. But they want to put Trump on money like he's a king. You know, gee, those democrats are acting like we have a king. Da da duh. Can't do that. But same time, let's bring in some of the accouterments like putting the guy's face on a coin. I don't know. You know, you could say he's been a significant figure in the past decade or so, But shouldn't we wait a little time for that to cool off before you decide, you know, eat the dinner and digest it before you decide whether it was actually good. Because if you discover you had food poisoning, no matter how tasty it was, and the long term effects are not good because some of your guests are dropping dead, you might want to reconsider your Yelp review of that dinner. But again, I'm just crazy. The power of christinome the puppy killing garden Nome that is, you know, and the no Glove love child ghost of Morton Downey Junior and Orange Julius Jesus Wig compels you. In other nostalgia, it seems like there are no original ideas, you know, And I started taking a look back at a whole bunch of stuff on YouTube to see, you know, some of the old videos and such. Morton Downey Junior is extremely informative. Hell, I might even turn around and try and go get us a couple of pieces of audio here real fast, let me see what time it is. Yeah, you know what, I have time, So I'm gonna take a break and go get a couple of pieces of audio if I can quickly and give you an idea of how everything that's old is new again and continues to recycle itself as we move for.
Speaker 4: Like his real history that you were never taught in schools, Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 5: This is James Corbin at corner Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelly Affect at o'helly dot com.
Speaker 1: Ask the man if from my grandma.
Speaker 7: I got strange days of college, but smell the dream.
Speaker 2: That I.
Speaker 3: Be doing well.
Speaker 7: You believe that Hi within your dime as a bub.
Speaker 1: Well, nor you good dime?
Speaker 7: We got die before manisty, no do well, flatnom me your no whatever.
Speaker 2: That Bruce was scared.
Speaker 8: You're kidding me, You're kid me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So back to it. I just wanted to give you a little taste because I've been looking into a few things lately about you know, what's old is new again. And I'll give you a bunch of stuff that I have saved from YouTube so that you can go back and look at a whole lot of old TV clips to give you an idea about the nostalgia the craziness. Oh and also the ucy dot tv YouTube channel was restored recently, which does contain a whole bunch of O'Kelly effect old shows that I recently mirrored onto my Rumble site. So the Rumble channel is, you know, quite a bit loaded with I don't know, fifteen twenty new videos this month alone, and they're old videos mostly and a couple of clips. I mean, I'm gonna get a lot more active with video in this coming year, given that I can recover and get myself back to my old pace, and I am trying to keep a good track of the time right out anyway, what else is just randomly inserted here into the news at the moment as we go post New Year's Uncle Revolution show here on the network. How about this? There was an interesting little article put out on let's say jonathanderby dot com about who grocthinks killed JFK an interesting look at what happens when AI tries to solve the Kennedy assassination. And also another article which I actually grabbed a YouTube video for this one. I grabbed a YouTube video for it as well. But let's just give you the YouTube video in the show links, And like I say, you look at the show notes, you're gonna find plenty of reference links other stuff to read, listen to and watch on video as I go. But they know you're stealing it self checkout, right, So a guy describes how they wait for felonies to arise and what it is they're doing strategically, because they always no when you're robbing them at the self checkout. A lot of people think they're real slick at Walmart because they didn't get busted this time for adding on an extra salad or whatever else. And indeed, some legitimate mistakes are made at the self checkout, but a lot of people do you know, you know, what's the difference if I write up, you know, I pay for three blocks of cheese instead of four, I'll see if I can get the fourth one free, and if not, I'll say some mistake. Yeah, that happens, And can we blame you, especially given the exorbitant, insane and punishing prices of food currently. Not really, I would say, you know, But then again, these are my opinions and they usually don't match anybody else. And so what is it? Oh? Did I mention that there was a second celebration in Times Square this past New Year's Eve time period, Because not really on the Eve, but after midnight at twelve oh four on January one. Yeah, on January one, recognizing the two hundred and fifty years since you know, morons became oxy happy. But by centennial plus a quarter America. I remember the bi centennial in seventy six, and you know, illiterate children sang the songs of the South on TikTok Live and X and also also titties. It just was what it was. So anyway, between the ice agent shootings and the weirdness going on and the culture wars and culture faux wars that are happening, I mean it's like fake fur. I already told you about the New Year's Eve alleged attack. I guess that's sort of like the millennial reboots. I mean, it is a weird time period here, and I just had to kick off, you know, the New Year and at least get one snap woo news in place here for you, Right, So I figured the seventh day is best, But going forward, I really want to know what you guys think would be, you know, best, because this week I'm gonna talk to Larry. I'm gonna talk to Larry Hancock. Actually in about twenty minutes, we're gonna have a discussion here on the network, and Larry, I hope to keep as a regular guest as long as he'll put up with me, uh, because he's the most sober and analyst of you know, history and current events that I can get who doesn't make hyperbolic statements of any kind. But that means, you know, we usually lack a lot of controversy, so you know, sober, reasonable but still quite alternative viewpoints that you're not gonna get anywhere else. I have a tentative schedule with Pierce Redman again this week, hopefully to do something fun with him. I have a few other guest scheduled, but I mean, as far as the focus shows, besides doing the Friday night call in, I'd like to hear from you guys whether Sundays would be better for a call in show, because some people have indicated to me that Fridays just a bad day and maybe it would be better off two in Sundays as a call in show, kind of like warm up the week, you know that way Plus is their room for sports here on the network. Does somebody really want a sports report? Now? I've been against that because I'm not super focused on sports. I know, you know, a couple of the old fashioned sports, that's for sure, but I mean, I'm not like a great analyst on this stuff. I'm not you know, hyper focused on and I'm not a big fan of anything. I do appreciate the Mets. I've always been a Mets fan. I like baseball. I enjoyed watching the World Series this year. I will be watching some football as it happens, because missus Oh watches football. You know, I appreciate a good boxing match, especially heavyweight division, when you got some solidly talented people, which currently is not the heavy division. You know, there's exhibition joke fights out there, Jake Paul doing whatever getting his jaw broke regardless of whose trainer gets dead in a car wreck right afterwards, and everything else. You know, I'm wondering, do we need a sports report on the network, and if so, should I try to find somebody to separately dedicate themselves to it. You know, I think we need a brand new volunteer to start doing weekly reports on some things. And I'm thinking I would love to source from you guys, if you wanted to give me, like a TikTok style videos of some audio, we could produce some videos and audios off of you just giving your opinions straight from the hip, but I don't want to get stuck with one guy doing it. I would need to source, you know, a handful of things. Let's just say I wanted to play three good, solid, you know, reports from reports from the listeners, listener reports, let's call it U. If I want to do three a week, I would require probably you know, six or seven be submitted every week. I can't get people to send me articles. I can't get people to send me audios. They do send me links, and I read almost every link that I can. Sometimes I get lost in a flood of stuff. I mean, even for this little news report where I basically focused on some headlines gave you a couple of details, that's probably two hundred articles that I went over, various videos that I listened to, audio I made, videos, I watched, audios I listened to. I mean, there are probably one hundred and fifty, easily pieces of media that were consumed in order to create the analysis and commentary for what amounts to maybe a half hour's worth of discussion here on the show. I would love to be able to get more stuff from you guys. Now, there's two ways to do it, and one is through the call ins, if we could get a great variety of call ins, and if switching the day would be better. I mean, should I hold an online vote for making a new call in night? You know? Should we add to the Friday night call in? Or should we just drop the Friday night show and have myself and Be Pete go to another night. Be Pete's always been all for it, but I've tried to stick by that format because generally B Pete and I don't agree. So you've got two different kinds of analysis going on for anything you bring up, whether it's social or it's you know, hey, let's talk about this band is greater or it sucks. Anything you talk about, You've got a diverse group of ideas and vantage points coming from me and Be Pete automatically. Plus I can talk to him even if you guys don't call in for a bit. But I don't want to keep doing shows where we've got one two callers. So is it the fault of the Friday night? Is it just the fact that it's Friday night? I'm thinking most of our listeners are not young people that are sitting at home you know that are Yeah, they're not young people because young people might go out, and even if they didn't, they don't feel tethered to their radio for a particular time of day or night on a Friday. There's maybe some other stuff that happens online on Friday that is live that they'd rather listen to, or they'd rather hang out on, or they'd rather join, you know, for the YouTube live whatever. I want to get away from the JFK stuff because I'm sick and tired of the community, that's for sure. And you know, took notice that I was scrubbed from the Lancer website, but more commentary on that later. You know, I had to beg to get a picture up on there, and then they scrubbed it just as quick. And boy, it's interesting who unfriends you when they decide that you're no longer their ally, because you know, you really weren't their ally to begin with. But I thought you were sort of useful. Now you're not, so you're gone. Anyway, That's happened on a whole bunch of fronts. That's why I'm glad I at least have some contacts with some of my old friends. I'm gonna be making some calls to my remaining people that I might still speak to in the JFK community soon, and you know, aside from Larry Hancock, yeah, I guess that's it, you know, as far as respectable JFK people. Who else am I still going to speak to? The list is very very short, and it was always short, but now it's gonna be even shorter. So I want to get away from the JFK stuff some because either I'm going to write a book and conclude my work on this and be done, or you know, or or I'm just gonna drop it and not bother to produce a book or anything else of significance. I'm working with a co writer right now to see about maybe producing a book, not telling you what it's about, but it's a different book than would have been produced before.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I would love to do The Hitchhiker's Guide to the JFK Assassination, which is the working title I've had for my JFK book for a long time. Thirty years. The hell of a lot of time to put into something and really, just you know what, produce a couple hundred podcasts, Nobody gives a crap about those, even when I do re release them and try to say, hey, guys, you know I actually have done some of this stuff before, and like a decade ahead of you and five years ahead of you, and maybe at the same time some of you other people were doing and oh, by the way, I always did it differently than anybody. But you know, none of that matters. Nobody cares. So why should I What should I do? I enjoy doing this art form called talk radio. I enjoy doing it my own way without somebody forcing their opinions or their angles into my scripts, my mouth and my content. I'd like to maintain my independence, maybe bring a along some other people. I love theater of the mind. It doesn't have to be video. I know, every podcast is some weird little video construct, you know, mostly on YouTube. And by the way, if you want to talk about somebody forcing themselves on somebody else, you gotta call it graping, you know, like it's grape ape over there doing it now, no kidding. You add a G to it and it gets past the YouTube sensors. And you know, if something else happens, like in Epstein, you know, you sayed somebody or you had KP material, you know, I mean everything speaking like you're talking around a bunch of five year olds. That's how you survive on gotube. And you have to be approved and given the blessing of the only ones who can give the blessing in the high religious order of the digital book burning, which is Google and government approval, and that's the only way you're gonna survive. Oh but by the way, you know, they are having a little trouble with some of those CBS news anchors that really are crappy performers, forget about their political points of view. But Barry Weise and injecting lots of maga into the media is a thing I get. I bet you that there still will be nothing but complaints about the liberal media, even though we literally have an absolute takeover and a serious swing, which has happened more than once. This is not a big shocker, but you know, more than one time in history you've watched actual conservative elements take over the editorial sections of every kind of news, newspaper, broadcast entity. And they've swung both ways, and they've swung in weird ways. And it's funny because if you're opposed to it, you don't like. If you're opposed to it, you recognize it. But at least that's the way you used to work. You know, you were angry at the liberal media because you were conservative. You know, I'm actually a bit more conservative. I mean, I'm not as far right as this one. This is the typical template, but I'm more conservative and I don't like the liberal media. And then others will complain about, well, but all of talk radio is conservative. And it is, but that's because that's the only thing that ever sold. That's the way that used to work, and the liberal media was a mirage for the most part. Now there's some of the media that was clearly liberally biased, because you had bias in all directions, but it was usually directed by the people that controlled the money. If the money wasn't there, they couldn't produce the liberal content, and the liberals weren't giving all the money if you took a look at it. You know, I don't know how, but some people are telling me, like the Ford Foundation is liberal, and somehow or other, the very same people that are working with the Koch brothers are now liberals. I mean, I'm very confused about this. But the truth about the media is that what they can sell is what they can sell, and there is a whole lot of Ready for this word, I'm going to bring it back, collusion between these different corporate entities in order to generate stuff that is a marketable and b covers the spectrum, so that independent media is superfluous in the process. See, you have no reason to look for the alternative. Why did Fox News get the blessing it did? Why was an entire TV network literally fabricated out of hundreds of wayward independent you know, digital media sources of the time, television stations, radio stations, you know, the the what was left of the printed stuff. A whole lot of consolidation happened there for Rupert Murdoch, a foreigner by the way, which they would not normally have allowed back then. That was a controversy to fabricate an entire media network out of what cobbling together a bunch of of independent, failing assets. I mean, much like we're watching iHeartRadio collect together. You know, there's really like just a couple of entities now that own every single radio station that exists. I know, radio Yo, whata a you a k Manchuck, I get it. But realistically, if you look back at the history, the same type of consolidation still occurs now, and it's under a certain flag. Why was Fox allowed to be created? Well, on the one hand, you had a you know, a sort of fu to the PC of the time being created on the creative side, like with Married with Children, these are controversial episodes. Oh my god, the Simpsons is gonna destroy America and will be the outrageous and crazy ones. Who do you know? Shows like Women in Prison, which I don't think I could even find a copy of one of the episodes online now, Women in Prison and the earlier stuff, and they would later grow into the alternative media, so to speak. Right, So, as soon as that happened with Fox and that blessing was given, you saw the CW, the UPN Networks and all that kind of stuff being cobbled together. It's like, hey, look, we're Paramount Pictures, We're the big movie company. Why shouldn't we own TV? Eventually you have these you know, super conglomerates that have now come together where the you know, these massive media outlets. I defy you to tell me where they really begin and where they really end, because every time I explore them, I find new chasms. You know, It's like going through the mind shafts of old They've been abandoned for thirty years, but yet we can find caves that are over one hundred years old in there. It's amazing. But anyway, Fox was allowed to be cobbled together because there was not a solid, you know, disruptor network. There wasn't a clear controlled opposition with a corporate backing, so there wasn't a major you know, printing press for money and to be able to control the net narratives in general by handling both sides of the equation. See how do you best control the politics in America right now? If you've got a handle on the so called you know, maga and you know, a Republican gop sphere of stuff in combination with to some degree, the Rogan sphere and the creative you know, we're just gonna say the N word because we can, and screw you if you don't like it. Attitude era. You put that together with your WWE entertainment, and you've got one whole side of the equation. The other side of the equation is not the touchy feely Oh well man, you know, we're hippies or whatever. I don't even know how they categorize these these these really bipolar lunatics that are allegedly on the left, because I can't even make sense out of them. The most of the time. It's it's insanity on steroids. And you can't draw, I mean, neither side of the equation. Can you have a logical linear argument about anything with because they don't think that way. One thing leads to another, what logically sets up another is not part of the equation there. They just want to win, and they want to win based on a principle. And if you really dig down, deepen up, you find their principles. They're loud, they're intense, they're emotional, but do they make sense with the actions and the things that they're supporting and the things they're allowing. I'll give you a good example, this snatch and grab, you know, with Venezuela. Imagine any other regime in recent history pulled this crap publicly. I'm not talking about the pleasable deniability of the CIA pulling these things off. And get behind the scenes where you know, our president comes out and goes, wow, we got some strange news today. You know, some armed men showed up and they happen to be white people in an all black country, and they just escorted the leader out into the woods and allowed the opposition to murder him in broad daylight. And we don't know how that happened. And oh my goodness, it must be the radicals that turned against Momar Khadafi. His own people just wanted him dead because I don't know, Benghazi asked Hillary. Yeah, it doesn't mean, it doesn't have to make sense, but we'll cover it up plausible deniability. Of course, the US had nothing to do with it. I already see the setup happening for Iran and how that's going to be justified by the way quietly, I don't know if anybody noticed, but in all the frakas and ruckus of Maduro showing up for his indictments is yeah, And I did say that on purpose. Indictmentses is you know, because I heard somebody screw that up. Maybe you can find it online and match me up to the to the talking ed it did that. Because that was too funny. I couldn't stop laughing at it. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant because logic is irrelevant. The actual cause and effect is irrelevant. Nobody cares about the actual ethical consideration logical strategic movements here. Like you know, I tell you something, why in the hell just forget about what you agree with. Let's imagine for a moment that I am a full throat, at one hundred percent Trump supporter. I could not support what I'm watching happening regarding this situation with Venezuela. And here's why this is stupid strategically to allow the entire world to see this and to hear these oversimplified explanations of well we needed the oil, well they were bringing in drugs, but screw that, we had to get him because he wasn't legitimate in the first place. Pick a lane for your excuse at least and also plausible deniability. Yeah, it looks a little sneaky on the back end and history my judge you, but not so much. And you're not inviting you know, actual patriotic, true believers who would get pissed. I mean, think about this, I bet you we have more sympathetic people, legitimately organically sympathetic people to Venezuela than we do to you know, whatever the hell is stand over in many Arab nations where we were worried about fighting them over here, you know, and going over there to fight them over there, so they didn't come over here, so we didn't fight them over here. You know, the war on terror thing. We've literally lit a fuse on a possible war on terror. If you think about the organic elements forgetting that they're evil people supporting evil and wanting to destroy America, they could be pissed that we just pissed all over their homeland and decide that they need to oppose it somehow. And if you're calling them terrorists and unwelcome guests and they have to be in here illegally to begin with, well, they're already going to try to hide if they want to hang out in the US. Now you've got double reason to hide, and why not in some of these other places? And they might be a little easier to settle in there than some of the Arabs and everything, because everybody's been on high alert for them for twenty years, oh excuse me, a quarter of a century since nine to eleven. Now almost you know, this is the thing. This sets us up for a legitimate possibility of what do we call that? Blowback? Backfire, backlash, pick a back. It's definitely not a good quarterback move to do these things so publicly, so sloppily, and pull off yes, surgical precision on the raid, on the snatch and grab on, rolling somebody up for a kidnapping and making demands. I get it. You know that was going to become obvious. But strategically, just from a strategy standpoint, wouldn't it have been better to have, you know, people go in there and not be identifiable immediately as Americans. No, see the bravado of standing up and going no, it's right, We're American and we can do what we want, and you're going to do what we say. Tell me about the people that are on the right side of the equation, I mean the right as in, you know, versus left, right of the paradigm. Tell me the people that are over there that would have agreed with anybody doing that to another sovereign nation, to another government. Should we be doing that? The people that were saying we need to stop involving ourselves in foreign wars, the forever wars need to go away. We are not the world's policemen. I've been listening to this for four decades from the alleged conservative side of things. So there must be some remnants of that in the GOP today as we stand, and yet we have zero at this point opposition to it. Really, I mean, I'm outraged just and you know what, to mark my outrage, I'm going to tell you that I'm outraged again. Well, Senator Whitman from one of the southern states, tell us again how you're outraged? Okay, good luck. This is not working. Okay, as far as telling me that this is a logical thing to do, this is whatever great leader says works just fine, And I'm just fine with that. Anyway. What is the Beatles song? And I'm just fine, right, or maybe I'm thinking of some other song like it's the end of the world as we know it. It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine, Well, maybe it is, but do you feel fine? Stick around? Larry Hancock will be with me shortly here on the Ocelli dot Com radio network.
Speaker 8: What's the.
Speaker 4: Times?
Speaker 8: Don't get one time, elf, don't keep it up off?
Speaker 1: No oh.
Speaker 8: No, no, you want to sing the fast one and one father for the smallsttructure flex in three districts alt regulated, the latest not I've never been No, no, no, no, no, Bob and b Sumna with non final sermon, I said that don a white shirt. SI I am a Simon Webing Finmily Company.
Speaker 2: N no, no no no oh