Speaker 1: It's nice eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm going Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: Dan, Thank you so much, my friend, my favorite guest in the world. It is Sam Metler. It is that reaction area. Is that right wing nut from California?
Speaker 1: You started?
Speaker 3: Nice a, Sam? What's going on, buddy? With all those liberals out there? How's everything going?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait, First of all, I'm not a right wing nut or reactionary. I am a moderate independent, which.
Speaker 3: In Los Angeles is the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, okay, that's where I'm going.
Speaker 3: First of all, give me the lowdown on the house. You're back home.
Speaker 1: I'm home and listen. It's just awfully sad, and it's it's kind of eerie and weird because people have lost everything and you know, you just go to work and you do what you do. But there are people that are in desperate, desperate need, and it's it's really awful. I have a cousin who lost everything and it just kills me. We you know, we have to continue going through life as to the people that have lost everything. But it's just it's it's sad and it's surreal.
Speaker 3: Will will anything come out of this? And kell I don't want to talk about this is my only question about this, but it's just popped into my head, which is always dangerous. Would this catastrophe, well, anything come out of this so it doesn't happen to this.
Speaker 1: Level Again, Well, I don't know the answer to that is I don't know. You know, this is a one party state, which I hate because then you can't get any uh there's no one to curb excess or to curb a bad legislation or no legislation from taking place. It's just whatever one side wants, they get, and so that's very, very tough. It's you know, I thought, of course, when Trump came here after the fires and he really called out our mayor to her face, she deserved worse than what he gave her. Actually and back from Europe. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah she she. I mean, listened, who who doesn't want to go to Ghana for inauguration Day?
Speaker 3: Sorry Africa?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So yes she Uh so he gave her hell. He gave hell to Brad Sherman and he said, your side is basically screwed up. And they have and I think we talked about it last show. I mean, with with all of the mess and horror that Trump is in the first few weeks of his administration, you know, you would have said, oh, there are going to be more people voting for Democrat, I mean, excuse me for Republican right after this fire, and he manages to take good will and urinate on it, if I can.
Speaker 3: Use that, Well, didn't he didn't he give the water back? Did he did take care of that? Did he say that, well I'm going to fill up the lakes again or the reservoirs.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, he says yes, I mean listen, I mean it's it's it's so obvious what should have happened here. But like I said, preparedness is not sexy for the ultra left out here. You know. It is who can I help and who can I look good for? And who you know, you know, who will vote for me? You know this is I said this this week. Is the left used to be for the little guy? Well, the little yeah, well the little guy was the union guy, right you, the little guy?
Speaker 3: He was my dad. He was my dad. He worked in the paper mill. He was a union guy, and he wanted to send his kids to college because he never went. And he'd work over time to get Christmas gives and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I know, it I lived here. Yeah, And now those days a guy with him. Little guy was people who lived through Jim Crow. Little guy was immigrants who came here wanting to build and came here you know, legally, and you know, Jews who had been murdered all over the world. And there's a new little guy. And because this country not that they were perfect, We're far from it, right, but we've improved a lot. And so with that, the left has tried to, you know, in order to stay it is finding new the new little guys, right, and they are not. It's not well thought out, it's not mainstream. It's it doesn't I mean, certainly it doesn't help any And so this is why you have someone like Donald Trump screaming DEI when there is none right for you know, for for the helicopter crash, right, you know. And and it works because everyone was so sick of you know, the the the different priorities.
Speaker 3: You've said it before, Sam, I mean Trump came in and he appealed to a segment, a large segment, much larger than we thought, across ration lines that felt unloved and unheard.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, the people that used to be the little guy.
Speaker 3: Right, they felt unloved and unheard, and instead, you know, they're paying Oprah millions of dollars to hold an interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, he he, So he came out here. I thought, okay that you know, maybe maybe this state will start to move more towards the center because they'll see that we need more, more of an equal representation or just even you know, more folks that will pay attention to proactive, you know, measures to keep us safe. Geare you know what the insurance company's left here? You know what? The insurance companies can't And I don't blame them one bit for canceling their policies. Because if the government won't take won't take the necessary precautions to save an entire you know, town from losing their properties, why the hell are the insurance companies gonna, you know, going to insure them. I mean, if you told an insurance company, if you told an insurance company, you know what I we have know we live in a stack of hay, right and and I produce matches. The fire department is three hours away. They're not going to ensure you, right?
Speaker 3: So what Just to be clear so people understand, you're not talking about not paying on insurance benefits. You're talking about not underwriting a policy in the first place, exactly right.
Speaker 1: They cut fire insurance here. They cut fire insurance here by a tone and this is before the fires happened, and it was like, well, what can we do. We'll go out of business or we'll charge you crazy premium, which they're not allowed to do. I mean, yeah, I mean it's it's it makes so much sense. But you get the people here that didn't have hot fire hydrants that turned on, that didn't have the preparedness with the brush cut back, and they're yelling at the insurance companies for not paying out on the properties that they, you know, didn't defend and protect.
Speaker 3: Well, but they're being inaccurate because what you're telling me is they didn't have a fire policy.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's put it this way. The excuse that the system couldn't take the water coming in, like, what the hell's that? Yeah, I mean, like the system should be able to take that, right, That's that's not an excuse. It's an emergency. Well yeah, I mean your fire hyergens are supposed to work in emergencies, and it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's very sad. And I don't know how people are going to rebuild. They're not gonna have the money.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Palisades has a a lot of uh, you know, big money, but there are people that that don't have big money.
Speaker 3: In the Palisades. It's not Beverly Hill.
Speaker 1: Yes, and and and uh certainly Alda Dina is a lot of working class families there. What's what's uh interesting is you know back in Boston, you know, you get your house reassessed, right every few years, new taxes go up.
Speaker 3: Yep, oh, yes, I'm well aware.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you know in California your house never gets reassessed? Why so? Why because they're idiots. I mean they tax the hell out of you in other ways, right, But yeah, So there are people that live in Beverly Hills in you know, ten million dollar homes. They bought them for you know, forty grand you know, sixty years ago, seventy years ago. It's and that's I mean, it's unbelievable how that hasn't been raised. I mean, it's so it's so silly. It's they tax the hell out of everything else, and they tax the hell out of businesses. You know it. People should be paying the right amount of taxes and they won't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what they also do is you know we pay for we have freeways and I put that in quotations. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we don't. We just get paid. We just our car to re up our car. What the heck is the car insurance? But the registration, yeah, registration, it's hundreds and hundreds right, Yeah. So there's no speed pass here because we don't have tolls. So you're not paying for the usage. You're just they're just dinging you at to get a sticker every every year.
Speaker 3: Well and maybe if you charge, you know, maybe if you if you did raise the property taxes, you could afford to fill the fire hudrants. Sam, We are going to turn it to mister Trump. We have to take a break. We will talk tariffs. Tariffs coming up, Sam Butler, he used the tax man. Coming up next on WBZ.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Way Live from the Window World Life Sight Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: Hey, welcome back, every tank. Wee for Dan tonight, Sam Mendler, George us from the West Coast here as we're talking about everything under the sun with my guy Sam. Okay, So Trump I'll ask you which which of these points are true. I'm watching CNN and it says Trump backs off tariff stands. Then I watched Fox News and it says Canada and Mexico crumbles to Trump. So it's somewhere in the middle. Of course, it is. Everything is in the middle. That's the problem with this country. Everything should be in the middle. But you know, so just if people don't know. So, Mexico is saying they're gonna send ten thousand armed personnel to the border to stop drugs, which I still don't think is gonna work. And then Trudeau from Canada is going to talk to Trump and they're supposed to work something out. So what do you make of already? Oh what happened? I missed it?
Speaker 1: Just it just happened.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, they worked out some sort of deal with averting a trade war by boosting up the border, reinforcing the border with their people, and increased resources to stop the flow of fentnel coming into the country. Nearly ten thousand frontline personnel will be working the border. Will it work better than nothing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm just when it comes to the drug wars, I just am so you know, you well, you know Sam better than anybody. My god, addiction. I mean, that's the root of it. You can put as many people on the border as you want. I suppose, Yes, it's better than nothing, it's better than nothing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean it's you got to do it. And sure less drugs will come over because you know, they don't have to work out something else. You know, if if they've got certain routes they take, and if they've you know, are used to business a certain way, I've got to imagine that anything will will make it better. Well, you know how much better. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well that what worries me is like I don't know about Canada. I don't know if the fentanyl drug lords, you know, have Trudeau in their back pocket. I assume not. But it seems to me that cartels are in Mexico. They do, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: And you know, I got to tell you, I mean, and I don't like him, but he is right about one thing. And the other countries in the world they tend to take advantage of our I'll say generosity, even though some people don't believe that we are. You know, there there are countries that simply don't have military because we are there as part as part of as part of NATO. Right, and Mexico has done nothing to prevent people from coming to the border. It's all us, right, because they don't care, God bless take them. We can't do anything with them. Take them. And so it's you know, I don't like his tactics, right, I don't like tariffs. I mean, if he if people think he's going to drive down prices with tariffs, I mean they're wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know why anybody would believe that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just tariffs are not a conservative views, Sam free market, free market, free market.
Speaker 3: I agree with you one hundred percent. Because the company it's just going to be passing along with the consumer. I mean that's common sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, you know. I mean, so, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why anybody would think that tariffs are going to help the economy or lower prices. I suppose there's one thought that it's going to create American jobs because we'll have more manufacturing within the country.
Speaker 1: But the prices will be raised that way too.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't happen overnight, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, well, well, what we will have is we will have a another inventory problem that we have with COVID because now with tariffs, these folks won't be shipping the stuff over right, so you know, there'll be a problem getting every day goods that we get for cheap. And you know why we get them for cheap, Gary, it is because they use slave labor. And it gets me. It gets me kind of angry because there are so many folks who think it is racist to call China out on uh, it's ills China. China is a pretty bad country. I mean, I don't know if you've heard, I mean of concentration camps, but they got them. You know, they do not treat their citizenry well. They are I mean, is a dictatorship. This there's you know, bad stuff that goes on over there, and they're they're you know, there's certainly not a working power for world peace in the world, right, And so yeah, the tariff thing is silly. I mean, it's interesting that he uses it, and then you know, I I think it's sort of a nuclear move to get countries to you know, put up more money, put up more border security, et cetera. You know, so that you know that's something I just I just don't like dealing like that. I think it's it's sort of like it's it's it's thuggish question, you know, And and that's him. You know, he's sure, but they, you know, wait until they see how much things cost, and that they cost higher. I don't know what he'll say two get out of it, right, Like what kind of excuse he's going to make.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, but the big if it was twenty five for Canada, twenty five for Mexico, and if they comply to his demands and they don't have the tariff, that's not a problem ten percent from China. People will still pay for the goods.
Speaker 1: It adds up. It adds up in things like auto parts, sure, right, you know, so it cuts into a lot of profit. And so you know, I don't when you say people will pay for it. Yeah, if you're talking about a gizmo that's you know, a direct to consumer sale, that's one thing. But if you're talking about computer parts, et cetera. I think it's going to be very difficult for an American company too, you know, stomach paying god knows how many.
Speaker 3: More and maybe you pass it along to the consumer. Because one of the things I feel about our consumer base is people buy stuff even if they put it on a credit for card and don't know how to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is that is true. I I just think that they'll find they'll find other They'll find other, uh maybe lesser products or what happened.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day. Do you think that? Do you think during this term Trump can create more jobs in America? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Well.
Speaker 3: Pitch right, make your products here, American made, so forth and so on. That's always the pitch. But yet these companies that are from America would rather pay the slave labor overseas than bring it in.
Speaker 1: Well, the the the issue is he could, right if he and this is a big this is a would be a big stick in the crawl of the left. Is tax breaks? Right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The left hate tax breaks for the supposed rich. Right, you have someone like AOC who managed to help Amazon lose out or move a factory from her district elsewhere because she was so stupid. It's like she didn't understand that the tax breaks, you know, go hand in hand with more jobs. You know, it's it's got to be. I mean, to me, that's the only sensible way of making things, getting more.
Speaker 3: Jobs, not really yeah, I mean, Sam, Look, it's mathematics. Is that if you can go to a foreign country and if you can pay five cents to make a widget whatever, right as opposed to paying twenty five cents in America, get you got to give the company the money back somewhere because you may be heavily unionized in America. And that's fine, I'm a union guy. But these companies go to ununionized labor in other parts of the world and it's dirt cheap. So it's capitalism. And a lot of these companies are based here in America going elsewhere. So that's where I laugh at it, you know, that's where I laugh with American companies. Apple, for God's sakes, right that everybody is so dependent upon Apple. I mean we all are. I got my phone, I got my laptop, I got this and that, and they're made it's made in China or it's made in in countries where I don't have to pay as much. So yeah, we have to make it.
Speaker 1: Will people will not shoot here film here in California because of the taxes.
Speaker 3: Well, okay that too, So I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's it's it's it's it's just an example of what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, it's no doubt, I mean, and I don't understand that either, Sam, because I mean Hollywood, that's it's a factory town. That part I don't get.
Speaker 1: I get it. They charged him it's tech.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they haven't lowered the taxes.
Speaker 1: It's because they don't understand. They don't understand mass. They don't understand that. You know, if they actually tax less, there'll be more productivity, prices will go down. I mean it. They just don't get it. They don't get it. They also think that the uh, the economy is a finite piece of pie, that if someone else is making a certain amount, then that must be because they stole it from someone from someone else. You know, there's an unlimited capital, uh. And they just don't they don't get that. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it either, Sam. I've heard that there's talk that they're trying to give tax breaks now in Hollywood it's the it's the entertainment capital of the world, but everything's made in British Columbia and Atlanta. It's it's nuts and even New Jersey now because they want to bring the work there. I understand that's that's that is the way you stimulate it. But in the big picture, when people talk about we need to manufacture here in America, unless you entice the companies to do it, they're not going to do it. I don't care what breaks, and that's it. That's what you got to do. So like when people bitch of a tax breaks, they don't understand the method. That's that's that's right for the rich. They're for the rich. It's like, well, it is, but you have to understand. I get it, I understand what it is, but it isn't but that that's the only way you're going to have the jobs here. And that's why Trump got elected because people think that he's going to deliver jobs. Sam Methler, my friend from the West Coast More coming up after this.
Speaker 2: It's Night Side Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: So Sam Medler's with us on the West coast. Gary Tagway, So have you been hanging out with elone? Okay, let's let's let's take a look at this. If you said ten years ago that the president was going to appoint some billionaire to just come in and clean things up, you would have said that's insane. That would never know, I wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, actually wouldn't have. I actually wouldn't have. I didn't know who Elon Musk was. Then maybe i'd say it's insane. But I mean for someone to go through the government's spending and look at it from a non political lens, to try to cut some of the enormous fat that we've got in the budget, I say, God bless. I just don't know. I mean, he's he's uh, he's got problems, you know, A he's uh got he is on the spectrum right right, so he says and does a lot of things that uh don't appear to be you know, very diplomatic. Yeah, well, you know, I I would not recommend anyone try a Nazi salute, you know, at a at a rally. You know that's me. But yeah, I mean that's was he trying to make a Nazi salute? I don't think so. I think he's a spaz, you know, in terms of I mean what he's doing in Germany with the far right, I mean, God, Garry, it scares the hell out of me. I mean, meanwhile, I feel a little you know, to to in total, what the hell do you call it? When you when you tell people that you've got a conflict of interest. I'm I'm a Jew. So when I talk about uh anti semitism, know that it's also coming from a personal space as well. But you know, Trump, uh put together a task force today two look at anti semitism in colleges. Right, So I mean to me, I look at that and go, okay, that that seems pretty good. I mean, it does scare me that it will they will not. Maybe it will go further. You know, anytime you you you look to quell some sort of statements, whether they be political or what have you. Yeah, are you are you going to be interfering with the First Amendment? Because listen to the guys in Skokie KKK. Years ago, the Supreme Court Court ruled that the KKK marching was a free speech and they can do that, right, I mean, even though you hate it, but yeah, musk musk is all over the place.
Speaker 3: In a year, do you think Trump like gets bored with him or gets pissed at him and sends him more.
Speaker 1: Well, if he oversteps, right, what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Sam, That's what I think it's gonna happen. It's gonna he's going to do something to Trump that makes his day difficult. And that could be with with with the president, who knows what that is, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, if if he if if there's any shade on on Donald, because it's you know, the sun is shining too bright on elon Donald, get rid of.
Speaker 3: Him, right, And I think that that's that's bound happen. There's no question it's going to happen, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I don't, I don't know, you know. I mean with it with certainly with Musk, it's bound to happen because I mean he's, like I said, I mean he's not diplomatic.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean the USA anything, right, he says, let's go in and shut down USA. Now you talk about fat, I'm sure there is fat, and I'm sure that there are, of course, there are places that can be trimmed. Regardless of who's in power. It's fat all over the government. But you just can't go in like you own the company and blow people out like Ari Gold. Did you know in Ant Deurage when he had to remember the water machine gun when he bought the agency and was like firing all the agents. You just can't do that.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean you can. You can literally like yes, if you want to, if you want to fire, if you want to clean house. You just can't do it the way he does it. I mean, you just you have to have some decorum, you know, you have to.
Speaker 1: I don't think you. I don't think you have to. I mean, look at the the far scarier is Trump firing all the folks at the FBI that had anything to do with any of the investigations.
Speaker 3: Again, of course, I mean that goes without saying. I mean, and then you want to talk about what he's doing at the Pentagon. You know, NBC goes, New York Times goes all but bring in Breitbart and all my people, you know. I mean, yeah, that's scary. Of course.
Speaker 1: Well you know what's scary. Did you I don't know if did you see CBS's clean up edit of Kamala's interview.
Speaker 3: I did not. I missed that. What happened?
Speaker 1: Holy cow, They like switched her answers to make her sound intelligent because.
Speaker 3: She no, I mean terrible, that's awful. And Walter's rolling over in his grave. You can't do that, yeah, I mean, but what do you? I mean what do you do about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's you know, screaming bloody he meaning Trump is screaming bloody murder about it. And he has said, you know, that's why he's filing lawsuits all over the place, because I mean, is that interfering in an election?
Speaker 3: Of course it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, well, oh it is.
Speaker 3: I mean I hate to go, of course it is. It's embarrassing. That is embarrassing. Head should roll because of that. Yeah, that's why I'm missing. I told you at Emerson when I was teaching at Emerson this past semester, I said to thirty five students, how many people? And it's a sports class, right, so I mean, you know, no, nothing really gets steak here. I go, many, how many people believe what they read or hear?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And they all said they don't and they don't care. They go, we don't believe it. They said, we believe maybe Jeff pass And they mentioned a couple of writers. They're too busy on DraftKings. No, so this is this is why. But because of this, that's why people don't believe the media.
Speaker 1: No. I mean, look at what ESPN did with Brady, you know, in the deflate gate thing, and I mean told out and out lies. Not that he was I'm not talking to his innocents or guilt, but I mean did tell lies about him and never retracted them.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, in sports, yeah it doesn't they should. But in sports people say, oh, it's just it's just sports. But it's people's lives, so they should.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is this is a law It's not a game where you know, someone could have an opinion on how someone played or how someone didn't or I mean this is the you know, actual facts in a lawsuit. And you know it's terrible, terrible, but uh yeah, musk god, all these all these you know what, it's like Gary and and so many of these folks look like the typical I call them CAI say, douchey, like they came out. The people that he surrounds himself with, they all look like they came out with the slick back hair and the you know, the loud mouths. It's like everyone that's ever been on Wall Street. Right, But but the bad, you know, the bad caricature of that is who he surrounds himself with.
Speaker 3: Well, he surrounds himself with yes man, and and and it's and yes, people. But as soon as they say no, they go you know, I mean, do you think how many of these people being nominated? More heads a roll? I mean, if the guy was King Henry the Eighth to be child uping off people's heads, he really would be that's what he does. I mean, it's what he does. You're my friend until you're not.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. I think Marlott Maples wouldn't be alive.
Speaker 3: Now, Sam Mettler, can you can you stick around for one more semon? I want to ask you about the Lively case? Do you have any thoughts on that? Yeah, that's coming up next to WBC It's.
Speaker 2: Night Side with Dan y Hey, damn w BZ, Boston's news radio. Now back to Dan ray Lie from the Window World Light Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: Hey, my man's taking me home the freak from the Left Coast. Sam Medler here, what do you? What do you make of this whole thing with Blake Lively and just In Baldine. What's going on?
Speaker 1: It is so confusing? Garry. Now, remember I am a producer of non fiction. I am the lowest of the low out here on the totem pole of of Hollywood. Yeah, it apparently well, I mean, this is her side of the story. Lively says that there was sexual misconduct on the set of their movie The End of Us or It Ends with Us, excuse me, And it sounds like in appro like not sexual advances, but inappropriate sexual joking.
Speaker 3: Was one of the things too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the yeah, well yes, which is again inappropriate. It's it's not you know, I don't think that just and Baldoni ever made any advances to have sex with Blake Lively. I think I think that he may have shown just an abundance of ill conceived jokes and I mean, certainly showing somebody torn is just so stupid and outrageous. So yeah, then I think that because she said something, he and his producer hired these crisis management people to destroy what she was saying, right, And so then she's like, Okay, we're going to take this up a couple of notches, right, And you know, along with her, I mean she uh at William Morris Endeavor w m me she had them can him as a client, and also her.
Speaker 3: Husband is also very powerful around yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, w Emmy has actually actually represented me in my new podcast, which will Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be on iHeart anyway. So now it's just lawsuits. I mean, he's suing the The New York Times. It's such a he said. She said, it's like until you get people, you know, under oath, it's I can't tell what happened. I mean, I don't have any insider info on this. It's just it's like people have got to watch what they say, right, stay.
Speaker 3: In age, Sam. I just I just can't imagine being in a working environment and showing somebody porn on my phone.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's beyond it. That's beyond that. I mean like that that that was never okay, no, you know, but I was never ever okay.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But I mean or joking. I mean, now, I suppose twenty twenty five years ago, in college or whatever, people would joke, But now I would never say anything. It's a totally different world.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a moron, of course, an if he did exactly what she said, well.
Speaker 3: She has also no history of ever accusing anybody of this, right, So, right at the end of my thing is that you know they you know, Blake Lively and Runner, They've been working in this business a long time and this has never happened before, So I.
Speaker 1: Don't know the history of this.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Does he have a history of this stuff?
Speaker 3: I gotta be careful. I'm not I'm not going to talk.
Speaker 1: Oh, Gary her a room.
Speaker 3: I thought I don't know, I thought there was I can't remember if I read something or not. But he's acting if some I believe her, how about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I mean I don't know enough to speak intelligently on not that like that stopped me before.
Speaker 3: But now yeah, for her and Reynolds to come out like this gun's blaring to me, I don't know. I'm let to smoke this far. Sam, Let's tell tell me about the podcast. Hurry up, kid, what do we got?
Speaker 1: It's Familicide and it is you know because I only do light and breathing material. Yeah. Yeah. This is every week starting February eleventh, right here on iHeart. Familicide is a podcast that features the scourge of fatal family violence family murder, people who have been murdered by someone else within their family and Gary. It is every five days when does a drop? This happens February eleventh, and we every week we have survivors on who have family members still beat the family members.
Speaker 3: Sam, thank you for ending on an UPNOE, but we look forward to seeing an iHeart Samuel the best. I love talking to you, best of Susie and we'll talk to you. Yep, you got it, Sam. Check it out from Millsad that's going to be on iHeart right here. Check out that podcast he Dore's great stuff. Sam also created Intervention, which is still running on a d Thank you very much for everybody that joined us this evening. Thank you Rob Brooks, thank you Marita l. Rosa. I will be back tomorrow night right here on WBZ, filling in for Dan Ray. We are going to take a break for the news and again I'll talk to you tomorrow night. You be getting eight o'clock right here on WBC's Night Side.