Speaker 1: But now it's time for the most exciting segment all the radio of it's kind.
Speaker 2: The world.
Speaker 3: On that one.
Speaker 1: That was like a whole fresh interpretation. That's like when they do Romeo and Juliet stage as if they're in a post apocalyptic.
Speaker 2: World like mad Max, I gotta bring my flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. That was fantastic. All right, What is our dad joke of the day?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: You know the name lance is uncommon now yeah, yeah, I know this, yeah, but in medieval times people were called lance a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: In today's word of the day, please, it is an adverb. Okay.
Speaker 3: Betimes b E t I m e s betimes the times betimes.
Speaker 1: My wife asked me to take out the trash betimes.
Speaker 2: I don't what about that? You know, actually it kind of works actually with a real definition times, but that's that's okay.
Speaker 1: But times it means I means that something takes longer than it should.
Speaker 3: Hell and Nick, your wife would be happy because the times means early or in good time.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, in what year did the annual tradition of putting a Christmas tree in New York City's Rockefeller Center begin?
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say nineteen forty one, forty two, forty two.
Speaker 2: What did you say, nineteen fifty two, sixty go earlier? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say it was a response to the Wars.
Speaker 2: So I was on the right track.
Speaker 1: But I was in the wrong year in nineteen thirty one, at the height of the Great Depression, because I knew they put up the first one till they kind of want to bring joy everyone, you know, and that's why they started doing that.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was wrong. Long shot fighting Wars did well, good good plan. I mean, Donald Trump's trying. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Hell that's good to go anyway. What's our Jeopardy category?
Speaker 2: Food and drink?
Speaker 4: Oh I feel good about food and drink? Oh yeah, this is what is kool aidy? Oh yeah, that's the coolad one's arrow.
Speaker 1: No not if I beat you, try harder.
Speaker 3: This pizza with simple toppings of mozzarella, tomatoes and basil was named in honor.
Speaker 2: Of what is the Neapolitan?
Speaker 3: Now I says what nod?
Speaker 2: In honor of the queen of dang it Savoy? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mozzarella, tomatoes and basil, nick is what pizza. I don't one, she said the other one.
Speaker 2: I don't pizza like that, So it is the margarita pizza is correct?
Speaker 3: Has one to this hearty spicy tripe soup has been doubted?
Speaker 2: What is manuda correct? Hangover cure? I ate it before I knew what it was? What is that?
Speaker 1: Yes it is, and it's also a soup that hasp wrong overcure.
Speaker 2: To make the tripe is a little sponge.
Speaker 3: To make a pink dackery, you'll need rum powdered sugar, lime juice and this syrup made of red currants or pomegranates.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a couple things. This syrup pink.
Speaker 1: I I can't remember what it's called. I know exactly what the bottle looks like in my mind. It is is it?
Speaker 2: I think it's But.
Speaker 3: You didn't say your name, but will give you the point because it's tired now. It's one definitely not you had to he had minus one.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you know minus answered anything minus one.
Speaker 2: Minus answer anything for you're tied. We're tied. Sauce is it rafferts? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sauce raffert made from this condiment is served cold as an accompaniment to prime rib Grosny.
Speaker 2: What is horse radish? And mayo, it's horse radish? Well, how do you said? You said two things, but that's what it's made out of, those witch ingredients. Okay, but one horse? What is horse radish? Correct? You can't leave the witness, moan. I didn't leave the way I said.
Speaker 3: It was just one yes, okay, we'll give her a half points.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the ingredients of both of them. That's what that is. Anyway, I'm not trying to do you dirty. Max the game? Did the game? Did you hate the game? I hate the game? Nick, First, I'm not player. I don't play for reason