Speaker 1: One oh one point three K d w B. Go ahead, plead your case.
Speaker 2: Okay, this isn't my fault, and I did accept something for free real quick.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you if you have you in your life ever agreed to anything being your fault, because since I've worked.
Speaker 1: With you, I've never seen that happen.
Speaker 3: I've always seen you throw your wife under the bus, your dog, your cat, your children, that anyone but you.
Speaker 4: This sounds like a you thing I don't know, is okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: So last night I'm picking up I don't want to say the place. I'll call it walk Walk. Okay, I'm at walk Walk right now. New Year's Eve. I went to walk Walk. I had a crazy interaction with the guy. Oh no, I go in there, I pick up the bag.
Speaker 4: The guy's like, here's your pick up whatever.
Speaker 1: You shared the story on the radio.
Speaker 4: Yes, he looks me in the eyes.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty sure you said the name of the business that time. I'm pretty sure it was Lee and Chin.
Speaker 2: As I'm getting my pick aboard, he looks me in the eyes. He's like, hey, bro, twenty twenty five is gonna be great for your destination. Yeah, thank you, bro. I appreciate you. I was like, whoa, it's crazy. The eye contact was wild. As I'm leaving. Yeah, he tells me some things. So I go to walk Walk again, first time since New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: Same guy this time.
Speaker 2: He says, hey, I recognize your name on the pickup order. I canceled it still bagged it up. This one's on me. Oh sick. I said no, no, no, that's fine. Whatever here, let me give you the payment. Wait, he says, no, you said.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's fine in to the bag.
Speaker 4: Well, I was holding on, like walking out at that point where you.
Speaker 3: Doing the bit where you pretend like you can't find at chel Oh no, no no I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh no my wallet.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I appreciate what you're doing for the community. Question is what am I doing for the community?
Speaker 1: Great question? Haven't had a single charitable event here?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 4: He confused? At who I am? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just want to say whatever, Angel is working at Walk, I appreciate you for your service.
Speaker 1: What this is a great question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are.
Speaker 1: You doing for your community? I think you're bringing laughter and enjoy to hearts.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I don't know. You chop it up.
Speaker 2: It's a whole bunch of nothing I'm doing though, Yeah, I'm just using. I'm actually doing not a lot for my community. People on the sidewalks gotta watch out as I'm winning by my bike.
Speaker 3: I'm not You're not supposed to ride your bike on the sidewalk for the one hundredth times exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of a bad smartan, yeah, but in his eyes, I'm a ge.
Speaker 3: So it's do you know how often I feel lucky that people will recognize me at restaurants?
Speaker 1: Frequently? Never are they like this?
Speaker 4: Really? Never?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like every time I'm with you, though somebody notices you, doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But it's never like a freebie thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's okay, I don't I don't deserve a freebee. He probably hears you talk about all the time how you don't have a car, and Steff he felt so bad for you. That's probably what it is.
Speaker 1: Or he wants to get with.
Speaker 4: You, which for walk walk mate, you would be.
Speaker 3: Wait, what top three food establishments would you hook up with an employee to get for free?
Speaker 4: Any Chinese?
Speaker 2: Any it's all the cheap stuff actually Chinese pizza.
Speaker 1: One medium pizza, yeah, throw on.
Speaker 4: Some yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: This is the fallon.
Speaker 6: It's about time for Histou with fallon and cold. All right.
Speaker 3: I don't do a lot of flight chat because I don't know a lot about airplanes, and I don't know much about much. As it turns out, I do know the Right brothers were the first to take flight in an airplane.
Speaker 4: That is right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I go either there.
Speaker 3: But this is a crazy world record that was broken in nineteen fifty eight and still stands today.
Speaker 1: Robert tim and John Cook.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter who they are except that they hold this record. They set a world record by flying a Cessna one seventy two. Check this out for sixty two or sorry, sixty four days, twenty two hours, and nineteen minutes without landing. So this is one hundred and fifty thousand miles without landing.
Speaker 1: Now you're giving me the look of like, but how did I do? Great question? That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Do they train birds to bring up gasolene?
Speaker 1: Great thought?
Speaker 3: Because we do know there are certain birds that are very smart, pigeons, pigeons, crows, any other hoirds. I think in Harry Potter, owls are very smart.
Speaker 1: Eagles.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll get back to that. They would reap, thank you. They would refuel mid air by hoisting a fuel hose from a moving truck on a straight row.
Speaker 4: So dumb, this is true.
Speaker 3: There are photos of it. I know, I know it's true, But dude, the record still stands today. It's the longest continuous flight in a propeller driven airplane.
Speaker 4: Wait how many days did you say?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 3: Sixty four days, twenty two hours and nineteen minutes?
Speaker 4: Now? All right, all right, all right? Where do they get the water? How do they get the food? Is it like a pre pack supplies?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Where are they going to the bathroom? Are they? Dude? Because crazy?
Speaker 2: You're just chilling in your backyard one day and then all of a sudden todds.
Speaker 3: So they kind of modified assessed now by adding an extra fuel tank. They added a mattress and a small steel sink to make it habitable for such a long flight. You'd be like, you have good questions. Obviously got to go potty, and they got to do different things.
Speaker 4: I'll be so mad if I was just in my backyard and something hit me.
Speaker 1: On the This is crazy.
Speaker 3: On the thirty sixth day, Tim fell asleep at the wheel and the plane flew on autopilot for over an hour, and then you imagine that you wake up buck, damn, I'm a damn I get freaked out.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how I got home, but I didn't fall asleep. Has that ever happened?
Speaker 1: You're like, how did I get here?
Speaker 4: Scaring up?
Speaker 3: I think that that's super common though, where people are like, wait, this is locked out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be wild to wake up and you're like, wait a minute, where I'm I'm on a plane not buying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. It is crazy.
Speaker 3: They did it over a desert in south the southwestern United States, and you can look up this story.
Speaker 1: It's like I said, it's so cool.
Speaker 3: Nineteen fifty eight was the year and it's a record that still stands today.
Speaker 1: If you want to check her out.
Speaker 2: Dude, when you when you're in the meeting pitching, how do we get gas? Yeah, dude, just have a truck and we get a long hose that sounds like some rednecks.
Speaker 3: My dad like, I got a potato gun and I got a.
Speaker 1: Barrel of whiskey. How do we make it work? We're kind to come back with your pop culture minute five.
Speaker 8: It's the pop culture minute with selling a.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd WB brit to You by ovo Lesi and Lenz. Imagine you're sitting court side at a game. Now, that's probably not going to happen this lifetime for you and I could. But like celebrities do it all the time, right, they're rich, they get this. Tracy Morgan, he's sitting court side, he's had a Nick's heat game at Madison Square Garden and just projectile vomits everywhere. Now that is the nightmare. Okay, you do finally get court sided and you puke. They had to like stop the game, by the way, it postpone the game because they clean up the nest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and who does that? All that sucks? Yeah, that's your job. Yeah, that's a cool story.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't think I would.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, I mean, you know, I cleaned Tracy Morgan's puke today.
Speaker 1: Past I don't care.
Speaker 4: It kind of.
Speaker 1: Cool, not really.
Speaker 2: It's nice that it's like equalized like that. That can happen to anybody at any moment.
Speaker 3: He says he was dealing with food poisoning, and if you've ever had food poisoning, first of ball, it's usually both and so good for him for only hitting the top.
Speaker 4: True true that.
Speaker 1: That's where I would quit. I'm honestly I had to clean it up. And it was both like, that's it. I gotta draw the line somewhere, find a different job for sure.
Speaker 3: Last night the iHeartRadio Music Awards, they were really great, but I could not stop.
Speaker 1: Laughing at Mariah Carey's face. They did this tribute to her.
Speaker 3: She received the Icon Award, and she's just one of those people that cannot ht she she can't hide her facial expressions. So she has two artists coming out performing her songs. Obviously, I know Tory Kelly was one, and I apologize I am blanking on the other girls.
Speaker 1: They were both really good. But Mariah Carrey, I mean, she just looks like she's not She's like doing the look to this. I like, oh god, what it was like?
Speaker 4: She suggest you know, you can't hide people to like. You can't. If you're feeling some way, you can't hide it.
Speaker 1: I know I know this about myself.
Speaker 4: It's awesome, dude, she's fifty five. Did you know that, Mariah Carrey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty five is the new twenty who care looks great.
Speaker 3: She's so good also fueled those dating rumors like, which we know have to be true. I didn't even realize it was Anderson Pock sitting next to her. He was getting down to it. Yeah, but they were together and I forgot. They're like dating a thing that's cute. Tell some congratulations. Did you see Bad Bunny's new Calvin Klein ads?
Speaker 1: My god, Oh my god. I think the internet crashed when he dropped them. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I am the baddie for Bad Bunny. Lollapalooza. They nailed it this year. Check out this lineup. I've never been to Lallapalooza. Sounds like an absolute nightmare to me, and being stuck amongst all there are certain I'm not a field festival person. I don't want to stand. I'm sure I won't be able to see anything.
Speaker 1: It's just not my environment.
Speaker 3: Olivia Rodrigo Tyler, the Creator, Sabrina Carpenter asap Rocky, Gracie Abrams Doci like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: They got every huge.
Speaker 3: The only one they're missing it looks like it's Chapel, But wasn't she there last year? So that's probably why they're like, Okay, we're not going to double they could double dim, it.
Speaker 1: Would make sense.
Speaker 3: Miley Cyrus is teasing her next project. Her website features a backlit, black and white photo and the words something beautiful sounds great.
Speaker 1: I would love I would love to see her do more.
Speaker 3: And Selena Gomez and Betting Blanco heavily promoting their new album that's gonna come out this Friday, So they're gonna be on hot ones this week. That podcast nice, Yeah, it's gonna be good. Who do you think we better? Because so Benny Blanco's a foodie, but Selena Gomez is like from Texas, right, aren't Texans supposed to handle heat pretty well?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be pretty evenly matched. But the banter is what I'm just excited about.
Speaker 3: Special it's gonna be It's gonna be him, and she'll be like, uh, you know she kind of does something or her off was kind of like she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt she's like, oh that's fine, that's good. He'll he will, he will for sure.
Speaker 3: And also her movie, which is so bizarre it's hitting the twelfth anniversary spring Breakers.
Speaker 6: Remember that.
Speaker 1: It's like this weird cult classic, which anyway, they're releasing it in theaters and I just thought that was so funny. That movie. That's bizarre. And that is your pop culture minute, brought to you by ovo Lsygan Lynz. We're gonna come back with one listening. Who we need you? We need you to call us, please please please one one point three k D W b B with Fallon had Cult. We're done. Anyone listening. Who's just chilling? You know, just ready to call in and chat with us? You know what, I'm gonna open it up. I'm gonna give you categories.
Speaker 3: But also if there's something that doesn't fit in one of these categories that you just want to talk about, a bonus category, you just call in. Unless it's serious, Okay, nothing serious, serious, but at it funny funny serious. Yeah, it can't be like a wanh wanh wanh Did you see the news? Don't not today, it's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Can't handle it.
Speaker 3: But if you fit these categories, call us six five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 1: Katie W. B.
Speaker 3: Got roasted by a child cult. Go ahead, I know you did you always do.
Speaker 4: I get roasted all the time with my children. As what you should?
Speaker 2: My child asked me, why is my stomach so bouncy, and I was like, get out of her.
Speaker 4: You're for you don't know anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait till your metabolism hits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait till everybody kicks you down and all your dreams and hopes just die.
Speaker 1: Why do you use the wrong tents for half your words?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You just start turning like a three year old, so rude. Anyone listening who drinks mountain dew?
Speaker 4: Big flex, big up dog.
Speaker 3: You don't even drink mountain do you drink diet mountain dew? Which is next level?
Speaker 2: I saw a guy at the Original Pancake House eight and am just crushing mountain dews. Dude, it was awesome. I'm like, that is insane, but I respect it.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: So a lot of your stories you claim you're like so healthy, but today alone you were picking up to go food quote unquote walk walk. Last night you just referenced a mountain dew situation at the original Pancake House.
Speaker 4: It's out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone listening who had lice?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: I had a twice whoa, whoa. I had it when I.
Speaker 3: Was really little where I don't remember, and then I had it in middle school because the girl who shared a locker next to me had it and it was brutal. The second time I could not get rid of it, I was in middle school, could not get rid of it because I have very thick, long hair. Finally, my sister sat down. She's like, sit down. She went through my hair for like hours to get it out. Truly, I'll never forget it, like I owe her. But I know they have like places you can actually go now for this.
Speaker 4: I was going to tell you that's like a career. You can actually like Pa Nice Grass.
Speaker 1: Six nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: If you fit in any of these three categories, or you want to do the bonus category, well, you could talk about what you want. Got roasted by a child Category one, drinks mountain Dew, Category two, nice had lice, Joined the club, category three, or just anything sixty five to one nine eight nine kd WB one to one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who got roasted by a child, drinks mountain dew, had lives, or we're throwing in a bonus one today.
Speaker 1: You can just chat about whatever you want.
Speaker 3: We got some texts and it says, I hardly ever drink soda, but when I do, it's either a fountain dew with a splash of vanilla syrup or a do float. Oh you nasty. This Texas, I'm a gymnastics coach. I pretty much get paid to be roasted by kids every day. Yea aesome And this Texas. I work in pediatric optomology, where we also work with children. They it says, there was a patient that came in. I introduced myself as Michelle. He responded, I will remember your name because Michelle Obama. Then he stops and he looks at me and says, but you are not black. Chuckled a bit and told him, no, I you're right, I'm white.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't. I mean, that's not a roast. But it's like kids, that's what they do.
Speaker 3: They just state observations and then a lot of the time you feel roasted in that situation, not so much a roast. Which category do you fall into being roasted.
Speaker 6: By a child?
Speaker 1: How old is the kid? Well, it's my son, of course. Okay, what happened.
Speaker 9: Last or yesterday?
Speaker 10: Morning?
Speaker 11: We wake up he's playing with my eight months old and he's saying, oh my gosh, he's so fad. Look at his belly.
Speaker 8: It looks just like mom.
Speaker 2: And did you immediately like clear out as five twenty nine and like take off like all of his toys away.
Speaker 10: I said, wait, what do you mean? It's like mom, She's like, you know, you're just like round and big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the double down. He did the double down. I see.
Speaker 3: The worst part about kids is they I mean they you know that there's no way of getting out of it because they just are like, are so wholesome. They're not trying to be mean, but that burns worse than anything.
Speaker 4: True. Yeah, sucks.
Speaker 10: No filter.
Speaker 1: You find yourself like half and have an adult conversation with five years old. I just had a baby. What do you want from me? I guess I had to suck it in around you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Well that's that's my category.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling? Hi? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: I just chill one, honestly, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just chilling, just hanging out.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday, baby, chill that chill. I have good news this share that might might be helpful. Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 4: So I'm actually calling from Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 7: I just got news this.
Speaker 1: Morning and I'm moving to Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis.
Speaker 10: So I figured I was listening to a radio station from Minneapolis and all this one.
Speaker 7: I'm like, hey, this sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 11: So I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the club.
Speaker 9: Ah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Get ready, it's about to get weird. Our names are falling and cold. We we welcome you to our weird club. Okay, and congratulations on the big move to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I hope you like it.
Speaker 7: Thank you, mich I heard it's cold.
Speaker 6: I'm from Colorado, so I have to the winter stuff already.
Speaker 12: But even colder out there.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a little colder.
Speaker 2: But there is a lot of beautiful things to do in Minnesota. There's a lot of parks, a lot of things. So if you're like outdoorsy, no worries, you're good.
Speaker 9: I love you.
Speaker 12: I'm prepared.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Less a few less mountains, but we'll look past. I'll what your name all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Good luck with the move too. Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: The first one?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 11: You got roasted by a child?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 11: So I work in child care? Put back in college when I was working in a pre school baby room chilling with some babies, and a older student who was like seven at the pen came over. He looked at me and said, your booster a small and then walked away.
Speaker 2: Dang, that is that's not even like a toddler saying that's like that's almost like all right, that's calculated.
Speaker 1: Actually you're like, I know, leave me alone.
Speaker 10: Security, why don't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hilarious. I love that. It'll stick with you for life too. Thank you for calling hello. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: The bonus?
Speaker 1: Okay, what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 9: I went through my text messages today QWB with the keyword and I texted fifty six times the keyword and I still have not heard about my SUSA and Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: I want it's cult's fault.
Speaker 4: He yeah, I actually what's your name again?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I definitely.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, if Amy comes through blacklisted, we are not going to give her any tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the heck?
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, but this is for what you did.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what you did?
Speaker 4: You know what you did.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't do anything.
Speaker 11: All I did listen to the radio when Texas God for.
Speaker 1: I supported you guys in your station. What the hell.
Speaker 4: This one katie up to be a found of cult? Follow me on this. Okay. The book is called Rants. This thing is awesome. Rant is a guy and he.
Speaker 2: Loves getting uh let's say a bit in my Venomous Creatures.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what is happening.
Speaker 1: This is a book.
Speaker 3: This is a book, and you're summarizing its summarize for you.
Speaker 1: You got to set things up.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's taking me three hundred days to read because I fall asleep about reading one page every night.
Speaker 1: You just told me the other day you don't read books.
Speaker 3: You now have chat GPT summarize and be honest, did you read them or is this a chat GPT summary?
Speaker 1: Be honest.
Speaker 3: I read it to chat GPC and it summarized.
Speaker 1: But okay, there it is. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: So the guy's name is r And what he does he goes out him that day, he was out and about at night, he finds venomous creatures and he gets bitten by them.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: What he does with this he eventually becomes like an adrenaline junkie and he gets other people to join his group to go out getting bitten by these venomous animals. Right, Okay, then he stages car crashes, So get in his car. He'll drive around a whip skirt skirt and he'll purposely crash into people for like the the adrenaline and the rush. K Now what happens is Rant's like, due, I'm feeling off, Like I feel like my reality is a little distorted.
Speaker 1: He wondered, why, wonder why Rant Bro's got rabies bit by animals?
Speaker 4: What do you expect? So, now what happens to Rant?
Speaker 2: Instead of going on like an antibiotic or trying to get help, He's like, you know what, I'm gonna take matters in my own hands. I'm gonna go around start biting everybody. D turns into the mious thing that he would be bitten by. Now he's going around biting everybody.
Speaker 4: Check it out. Here's a plot twist.
Speaker 3: There's a different plot twist. I felt there been twenty five rum plots to this book so far.
Speaker 2: So is going around biting everybody, and then everybody who he bites starts biting everybody. It's like a zombie apocalypse. Okay, end of the book, fast forward. Do you think Rant is the bad guy?
Speaker 4: Baby? Rant is the Messiah.
Speaker 2: He was sent here from the big old guy up above to come down to clean out all of earth?
Speaker 4: Why wash away all of our sins?
Speaker 1: What are you are you getting into? Like religion? Why what was this book called Rant?
Speaker 4: It's crazy? Now listen, I think.
Speaker 1: You read this book.
Speaker 3: Did you get in a free little library? Like why would you ever spend time on a book like this.
Speaker 2: I'm falling asleep two pages into the book every night, so it could be a little distorted.
Speaker 3: But from my men, you should not be reading a book like this before you go to sleep. I cannot imagine the dreams it would bring on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I get so nervous right before bed because I know I'm gonna be reading the book, so I like, I'll be closing up and like shutting the blinks.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, is that a person looking at me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: I feel so nervous walking to my steps that night. Yeah, there was a lot of anxiety in my household.
Speaker 3: Dude, just read the normal book. Go back to the Twilight series. That your safe place you love it so much? Or time Traveler's wife is so good too. You love the notebook I do. Just go to your comfort spot. That'll bring you happy dreams.
Speaker 2: No, it makes sense that people think I'm gay. I'm gonna be honest. There's been a lot of theory on that, a lot of texts coming in maybe quick.
Speaker 3: Poll, quick poll, because we got like a lot of texts last week. The people were really surprised when they heard you had a wife.
Speaker 4: I think about leaning into it, actually do what did.
Speaker 3: You think Colt was straight? Five three nine two one KTEWB one or were you?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: Is your mind blown finding out he is straight?
Speaker 12: Ooh oh, we're gonna come back with trending in and don't forget around three thirty three forty we have your after school pop close your chance to win mean Girls tickets over at the ord Way.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 5: Ballon and Cold Today's trending with fallon and Cold on one on one.
Speaker 3: All right, I love me some KFC, right, and I don't go all the time, but when I go and I get food, my sides are always mashed poatoes and gravy and cole slow.
Speaker 1: They're like the superior sides.
Speaker 3: So imagine they now are taking their famous mashed potatoes. They're deep frying the mashed potatoes into mashed potato poppers, and the dipping is the gravy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hold on, can you yeah? I'm sorry? Can you say that again?
Speaker 3: KFC is now frying their mashed potatoes. You can get them on their own where you can choose three sauces from seven options.
Speaker 2: And what am I going to dip that little mashed potato fried ball into cold be a side of gravy.
Speaker 3: You could get those, get them with original recipe tenders, Dang Daddy dipping in warm gravy, honey, BBQ, honey, mustard, sweet and sour Ranch, Buffalo Ranch, and their comeback sauce.
Speaker 1: Forny.
Speaker 4: All right to get paid? That is the best.
Speaker 2: If that was dude, If that wasn't a great ad, I don't know what. Get us some money.
Speaker 3: I'm not disagreeing, KFC. Would you accept just coops for the food?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew it so weak, You're so easy.
Speaker 3: Forever twenty one closing all their stores, filing Chapter eleven bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: It's so sad.
Speaker 3: That was like such a They basically sponsored My twenty was like the only clothes I could afford that were like trendy in college, I loved it so much, but with all those fast fashion retailers online she and Tmu, they just didn't stand a chance.
Speaker 2: Basically what we got yesterday, I was like, yeah, like your shirt, he's like, or guess where I got it?
Speaker 4: Like where He's like, TikTok shop, And I was like, how much? You said? Three dollars? Three dollars.
Speaker 3: I know that a lot of the places I shop are technically fast fashioned, but I live in ignorance. But I have truly never purchased something from Shean or Timu because I have seen the photos come out of the working conditions for people and it makes me feel disgusting. So I'm like, I cannot even though it's like three dollars, for sure, I cannot do it.
Speaker 2: There's that, and I know multiple people who have gotten like you know, they got to change your credit.
Speaker 4: Cards because there's like exceptate purchases. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Coffee dates are increasing in popularity, with singles opting to get together at coffee shops for first dates or like your traditional drinks or dinner because there's less pressure so you can plan the day anytime during the day. It's easier to talk. You don't have like a loud bar restaurant. You can have more meaningful conversation and it's low effort, high rewards. So if the ViBe's going, you can hang out at the coffee shop for hours or plan something else. Or if it's not vibing, you can be done with co in like a half an hour. You don't have to wait for the app and the main course and all that. So that's a new trend as well. That is your trending. We're gonna come back with your after school pop quiz, your chance to have Mean Girls at the Ordway tickets on KATIEWB. This is the one oh one point three Katie w B. We have tickets to go to see Mean Girls at Ordway on April eighth. So you can call six five one nine eight nine katiew B for your chance to want a pair of tickets.
Speaker 1: You do have to answer trivia.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we'll be like, all right, let's set your competitor, and I hear a syle of what I think they didn't know they were competing, but you are competing. It's a game, and I think that they are. Let me look at this moderately easy.
Speaker 1: Today, I literally look up middle school level questions and I do this, which is.
Speaker 4: A lot more difficult than you.
Speaker 1: Would, much more difficult. Why are middle school or so much smarter than me?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, katiew B. What is is your name?
Speaker 7: Tammy?
Speaker 1: Tammy? All right, Tammy, Let's get your competitor.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 11: Ashley?
Speaker 3: Ashley and Tammy are competing today. You know the answer to the question. You chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question one?
Speaker 3: During which inning do baseball fans sing take me out to the ballgame?
Speaker 9: Ashley?
Speaker 3: Yes, Ashley seven. That's right, seventh inning stretch. Question number two? What do you call a group of fish?
Speaker 10: Ashley?
Speaker 1: Yes, Ashley cool?
Speaker 10: What cool?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought you said cool, but you said school Okay, got it, just like that. Tammy, I do apologize, but Ashley swooped it. She got the Mean Girls tickets. Congratulations, Ashley, Thank you, Thank you. Mean Girls kicks off at the Orbay April eighth. I think we actually have a chance for you to one tickets. We go to katiewb dot com under the contest page. But we'll do these every day for after school pop quiz, which is always around this time. This is a new one from Alex Warren. It's called burning Down on one oh one point three, katiewb we're coming back with your unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 1: Could you not?
Speaker 3: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three, Katie, don't mind just seeing Apita without you turning my microphone on your crush now.
Speaker 2: I want the whole world to hear how beautiful your voice is. Here's the thing, it's respectful. So a guy, you should always listen to your wife, Like when you come do, you sit down together, you come up with a plan, follow the plan, don't lie, don't hide things.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: But this guy didn't follow those rules.
Speaker 1: Well wait, I'm confused. What happened.
Speaker 2: This guy was addicted to buying lotto tickets. Okay, and over a span of a year, he bought one thousand, six hundred lotto tickets.
Speaker 4: Now the boy was just helped me would.
Speaker 1: Hit like one dollar a lotto tickets?
Speaker 2: Oh they buried all right, Okay, So let's just call this guy Oliver. Yeah, and Oliver's wife's like, dude, I'm gonna leave you. You gotta stop. Like you're draining our bank account. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're draining the bank account, yeah, like you have a problem. I think leisure a lotto plate. Absolutely, go for it. I want to scratcher.
Speaker 2: I'm going to guess this guy was doing like the twenty five dollars scratcher.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you won one dollar, immediately go redeem it kind of thing, gotcha correct?
Speaker 2: So I say, you know what, woman's crazy. Can't tell me what to do with my life. Absolutely, my money, I put in the work. I'm sick of it. You don't know nothing. So he goes and ibody's a twenty dollars scratcher. Okay, oh my gosh, here's what happens. He won four million dollars.
Speaker 1: No, oh my damn, oh my, no, that's exciting. So finally paid off.
Speaker 4: So what does he do.
Speaker 2: He goes on to his wife and say, hey, scratchers, I bought one.
Speaker 4: He was trying to live it up.
Speaker 2: Be like a cutey little twists. At the end of the story, she leaves the house. Oh no, she runs away, runs away to a friend's house. Yeah, doesn't talk to him for like three weeks. He's like, no, I want the money, like I've b all described her, but I want four million dollars.
Speaker 4: Doesn't believe him.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't either.
Speaker 4: She divorces him.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and then only finds out that he's being drupful with the money when the lawyers are sitting there and they're like, yeah, we're going to allocate half of the lot of winning because you were married at the time.
Speaker 4: When you want it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exciting for her.
Speaker 4: Cancels the divorce, gets back with him.
Speaker 3: Why would she cancel the divorce take He's still a liar. He still was not listening to you, and he most likely will if that kind of person typically would gamble all their money away again in like a year instead of making smart decisions.
Speaker 2: Listen, sometimes you got to learn the hard way. Oh no, And I think that's probably what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But I mean, don't say romance is dad. I guess this.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you why Kender Klamar making flares popular again. Such a solid for me because I look so good in Flare jeans. I mean blessing Felon and cults on one on one point three katiewb. It's not necessarily true. I'm just trying to lean into like a positive mindset. You know, for real, you always claim you're like better with hygiene than me, and I was like, okay, whatever, So I thought I would do a little BuzzFeed quiz and test you.
Speaker 1: Let's start off.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're brushing your dirties, your mouth, your dirty teeth. Yeah, what's the recommended length of time for brushing your teeth? Thirty seconds, one minute, a minute and a half or two.
Speaker 4: Minutes, two minutes? Wrong?
Speaker 1: Just cand dance right?
Speaker 4: Lied me?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Question number two, what's the best way to dry your hands after washing? Air dry, paper towels, hand dry or cotton shirt.
Speaker 4: Or pants paper towel?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're doing well. That was also correct.
Speaker 3: What's the purpose of exfoliating, moisturizing skin, unclogging pores, removing dead skin, or reducing wrinkles?
Speaker 4: Give me the options again, I don't have all.
Speaker 3: Day moisturizing skin, unclogging pors, removing dead skin, or reducing wrinkles.
Speaker 2: I think it's like the one before. We're moving to unclogging pores.
Speaker 3: Unclogging poors. Wrong, removing dead skin. You're nasty. How often should you ideally shower every day, every other day, twice a week, or once a week?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a trick question because I shower idea ideally though, I think it's every other day.
Speaker 1: Wrong, every day would have been right. You're disgusting though.
Speaker 3: How often should you wash your sheets twice a week, once a week, once a month, once every two months a r.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, once a week correct?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you've such a great hygiene.
Speaker 4: Nice bro.
Speaker 3: What's the minimum amount of time you should wash your hands for ten, twenty, thirty seconds or a minute?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: I think it's thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Wrong, twenty you're overdoing it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me find one more. What's the main cause of your body odor?
Speaker 3: Hormonal hormonal imbalances, bacteria, breaking down sweat, a release of pheromones, or excessive heat in a particular environment.
Speaker 2: That's all the above, right there, not an option? Oh well, they're lying, dudes. Probably the fact to your breaking down.
Speaker 1: Sweat right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Ice biology, I know things, my god.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Hey, thanks.
Speaker 2: Let me know if you need follow me on Instagram whatever for any more, like health tips, whatever you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're looking for someone who doesn't post cult's a great person to follow.
Speaker 2: Just follow up follon of cults. That's where that's my personality.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna come back.
Speaker 3: Well, First of all, Billy Eilay she opened up the iHeartRadio Music Awards or No YEP Awards last night with her brother Phineas.
Speaker 1: This is Birds of a Feather on kt W.
Speaker 8: It's clip quiz on kd WB.
Speaker 2: I've got three clips, a show, movie song, all correlating in one year. You get the guests each whoever has the most points. When all right, So Fallin, you cannot go first because of things, and I will volunteer to go first today.
Speaker 4: Okay, so your show is.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 12: I was told we were doing this together, but did you not get my message?
Speaker 1: What about this morning?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 4: When you glance at.
Speaker 1: The call she did you see my name on it when I wasn't in hair and makeup? Didn't that seem strange?
Speaker 4: Blair? They told me you wanted me here.
Speaker 6: I heard Blair and I think Blair is a part of Gossip Girl.
Speaker 4: Good why'd you leave that?
Speaker 6: Hot start? Hot start? All right?
Speaker 4: Very happy about this? Okay, your movie how old are you? Twenty two? You certainly are.
Speaker 6: That'll be eighty dollars is the modern comedy classic. Super Bad.
Speaker 4: Your song.
Speaker 9: And treating you this.
Speaker 8: Way because I've been.
Speaker 6: Fuck could Escape The Great Escape by Gwen Stefani. Oh shoot, sweetest sweet Escape. The Great Escape was by that emo band, wasn't it? Doesn't know what I'm talking about? Girls, There you go? So which year did these all fall?
Speaker 4: Under?
Speaker 6: My gut is saying two thousand and seven? Trust that gut ted?
Speaker 4: Here is your TV show?
Speaker 12: So why did you bring me with you?
Speaker 2: Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Lena, you should give yourself more.
Speaker 3: Vampire Diary seriously, nice Elena gave it to me.
Speaker 4: All right, and your movie. We have a reservation under doctor Price.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me look that up for you.
Speaker 4: Doctor Price.
Speaker 6: Stu, you're a dentist, Okay, don't try and get fancy.
Speaker 3: Oh I know what this is and I can't think of it, you know, don't don't yet, don't ask any questions that knows.
Speaker 1: I know. I know that I'm pretty sure the guy.
Speaker 3: In that clip is at Helms, and I don't know what the name of the movie is.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to call it the really think about it, I'm gonna call it hall pasksuse. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: The hangover, it was hangover, okay, the hangover and your songs on.
Speaker 5: The back of your hands, wash them in the bathroom, drink like fans and set list list just stole off the stage, red and purple lipstick all over the page.
Speaker 3: Brusis literally my least favorite band ever.
Speaker 1: It's three oh three. They're the worst humans.
Speaker 6: Really, I think maybe had their time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ale a terrible people.
Speaker 1: The one time I met them, they were a little jerks. I'm sure I cop on off day.
Speaker 2: It's like a huge thing that I canceled for and I didn't know, but it was just you.
Speaker 1: No, it's personal. It was personal.
Speaker 3: I was bowling this is this is a casual drop bowling with them Cobra starship and gym class heroes, and they were a little turds.
Speaker 1: But I didn't like it. Yeah, it was a Radio seven dope. It was super dope.
Speaker 3: Don't reading about Oh wow, well, do not this kiss It's like, uh, kiss me, kiss me?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know how I don't know that it is.
Speaker 4: Don't trust me, don't trust me.
Speaker 3: I don't trust them because they're horrible people. But haven't mentioned that lately.
Speaker 2: Well, you still have a chance to get another point. What year did these all happen in?
Speaker 1: Us?
Speaker 3: Like, I think it's gonna be like two thousand and ten or eleven, So I'm gonna say two thousand and ten, two thousand nine.
Speaker 2: Very Okay, we'll be back with round two. We'll see how this pans out. On one A one point three KATWB feeling confident at all?
Speaker 3: No, and I like, I just I don't know what's wrong with me. There's something that happens. I've become like an alter ego when I play games, and I'm just so annoying and I can acknowledge it.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 4: I give you a name right now, you're alter your name.
Speaker 1: I do need an alter ego name for how bad of a sport I am?
Speaker 4: It's beautiful things.
Speaker 8: Oh it's clip quiz on.
Speaker 6: Kd w B.
Speaker 4: That's up three thousand one.
Speaker 2: We have a clip from a show, movie, and a song all correlating in the same year.
Speaker 4: Ted, Howdy do you know this show?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: Stuck?
Speaker 11: I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the King's Road.
Speaker 4: We are all praying for Prince Jeoffrey's full recovery.
Speaker 3: Why don't you just hand them a script with the title of the show.
Speaker 1: On the top of it.
Speaker 6: I actually got nothing for this except for maybe a game of rounds? Is it really game of hands? But you still do Let's Go Dead. My brother likes to show, and the rest of.
Speaker 3: America catered a category for me and gave it to Sad.
Speaker 2: I actually did because you would one know this movie oh much?
Speaker 3: You could stop it there, I know was probably just tight from the fart you got food poisoning from that restaurant.
Speaker 6: Oh, Bridesmaids.
Speaker 4: I had the same thing my round. It's just so good. You probably know this.
Speaker 1: You want Oh, I.
Speaker 6: Want you too. Tonight I'm loving you by Enrique.
Speaker 4: I'll give it to you.
Speaker 2: No happy, Well, it kind of is because it's tonight parentheses I loving you parenthesy.
Speaker 6: So I'm not trying to say an expletive on the radio.
Speaker 3: Also to I make a request during my song you Don't Dance, because I think it was not fair that I had to sit through you chest thrusting during that song.
Speaker 6: Called I power through. I stayed mentally strong even though you were pop locking the drop and I was I.
Speaker 2: Guess some party eventually. All right, so this is your show, fouling good luck? Oh yeah, I mean, I guess it doesn't matter. But Ted, what is your year?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Actually I am not too sure. I'm gonna go two thousand and eight mm.
Speaker 4: Eleven eleven.
Speaker 6: Finally your smack talk is immaculated.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: Come on, really, I'm a few minutes later, you're gonna call me out in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: Good idea, everyone round in front of you never watched the show.
Speaker 12: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't know why I was expecting you to not know that.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably did you assume?
Speaker 3: Oh girls don't watch shows about cop stuff, just like you always.
Speaker 6: The offender stereotypes cult.
Speaker 4: I'm all right, here we go.
Speaker 13: I'm I'm gonna dial themselves, okay, without you, they're just worthless hunks of plastic, like a loaded M sixteen without a train marine to pull the trigger. And in the case of the telephone, h's up to each and every one of you, my highly trained stratonites.
Speaker 4: My killus Mike kills, who will not take no for an answer.
Speaker 1: No idea. I'm not even gonna guess in the world. Ew, why would you give me that movie?
Speaker 4: I'm running about movies reiquiz any.
Speaker 3: Leonardo DiCaprio movie other than was eating Gilbert Grape and I've never seen.
Speaker 4: Really do raw?
Speaker 1: Is he gonna do any like he's his movies?
Speaker 4: You're kind of missing out?
Speaker 3: Oh, trust me, Jake probably just orgas somebody listening to listen him.
Speaker 1: He loves him so much.
Speaker 4: All right, well your song is.
Speaker 1: I used to bid my tongue and oor Katy Perry, thank you?
Speaker 4: All right? Wow, this is a close game. So oh yeah, I forgot the year. You want to change it? Glad to change it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay twenty thirteen? Okay, wow, all right, well you're not too far off.
Speaker 2: Four to six ted taking a big old woo.
Speaker 6: All right, back to back wins.
Speaker 8: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 6: And cult on one on one point three KD w B.
Speaker 1: Can you share that?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Taking me laugh?
Speaker 1: Could you loosely share it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're afraid? You scared?
Speaker 4: I'm a little scared.
Speaker 3: Okay, we do have some secrets. You may be surprised to hear that because we share some way too much. On the radio, Your Pop Culture Minute is brought to you by Ovo.
Speaker 1: Lasik and Lenz. Hey, this is cool.
Speaker 3: They dropped the Lallapalooza lineup and it's like pretty sick. I would never go unless I was paid to be there because I don't like outdoor fostials with lots of people because I can't see anything. You know, I'm too short. Olivia Rodrigos to bring a carpenter asap Rocky Gracie Abrams Doci so cool. Dochie was the one that presented Lady Gaga with her award last night, and Dogie said she's in the middle of her five year plan. She's three years into it, okay, and at five years in she wants to be at her peak and then.
Speaker 1: Just stay there.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: What is a peak?
Speaker 1: Like peaks?
Speaker 3: Like when you're like at your peak, like you're killing it. It's like the most famous she'll ever.
Speaker 2: She wants to doing like Hell's Kitchen, like reality TV show hosting, or like have like a.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like a I'm worried about what you think a peak is.
Speaker 4: For someone do Gordon Ramsey, Peking, Ryan.
Speaker 3: Reynolds it's his the lawsuit from Justin Baldoni against him to be tossed out. He's just like, you're just thin skinned, my guy, Like keep your keep your other one if you need to, but like that one, you're just like reaching now, so move on. This is crazy. Illustrated Astronauts.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was like about like three years ago. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, they returned to Earth from space station. It's like a live stream. Their names are Butch Wilmore and Sunny Williams. They're expected to splash down off the coast of Florida. They said about five fifty Eastern. I haven't been checking into that. That should be in about what twenty minutes? Yeah, for real, So it's a nineteen hour journey in a SpaceX spacecraft. Yeah, that's just so, that's so crazy. I mean I have I'll be honest, I haven't kept up with a ton.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, there's a live stream. I don't think they haven't touched on yet. But okay, yeah, they have been stuck up there since it's been like six months.
Speaker 3: They're able to send them, like I know, supplies, which is kind of like, but why can't then? What what else is going on? I don't get it. I'm not done talking, so that's not it's going to stummer down A bad bunny a new model for Calvin Klein underwear. The internet exploded today when those dropped. If you're looking to spice things up in your afternoon, you can go check out those pictures.
Speaker 4: I know you were a baddie for Bad I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: That bunny's never done anything for me until now.
Speaker 4: You can get a dude in some underwear and.
Speaker 1: You're like, all right, yeah, but usually that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not someone who's into super cut, fit, muscular bodies.
Speaker 1: Never been my thing.
Speaker 2: You're talking about your husband right now, what dude super cut muscular?
Speaker 3: No, he has muscles, but he's not like sculpted. He's got a fat ass, which.
Speaker 4: I love nice.
Speaker 3: And he's underword too tight, like the around the waist, they're too tight.
Speaker 4: This goes back to the gay things.
Speaker 2: That's like I always constantly hit on your ever since someone said.
Speaker 1: He explain yourself, what do you mean? Go back to the gay thing.
Speaker 2: Somebody hit us up and they were like, dude, I thought Colt was gay this whole time. Yeah, And then I was like I wonder what I do say? Am I leaving like a breadcrumb trailer gayness every time I talk? And then ever since I'm aware of it, I'm like, oh, yeah, I do talk about how hot your husband is all the time.
Speaker 1: That is just one of a thousand things.
Speaker 3: You've spent ten minutes on our show asking if you should host a screening of Twilight for your birthday, which I love, but that's typically a super hetero male is typically not like, should I have a screaming of Twilight for my birthday this year?
Speaker 4: One is who.
Speaker 3: I'm oh, I love it, I love you should be comfortable, I'm gumfy. But people were very surprised to find out you are straight, you're married to a woman with you know. Miley Cyrus is teasing her next project. She uh updated her website with a backlit black white photo and the words something beautiful cool. I love Miley, I love her music, so I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for that.
Speaker 3: It's Leaning gome As Bennie Blanco promoting their new album that comes out on Friday, and so they're going to be on the Hot Ones podcas cast. I think that'll be really fun to check out a lot of people were saying Taylor Swift dropped big easter egg last night.
Speaker 1: She was not at the iHeart Awards, but she.
Speaker 3: Did accept her trophy for Tour of the Century and in it she's wearing a snake necklace.
Speaker 1: Now she has two re records left.
Speaker 3: The big one everyone's waiting for is the Taylor's version of reputation, which is all snakes. So people think that was the first real Easter eg that that could be coming. Okay, so fingers crossed just saying I would be very very excited for that. I was sad she didn't go last night, but I also feel like she's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like laying low. Yeah it made sense, Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: But I think Travis Kelce won the category he was in, and Mamma Kelsey was very happy.
Speaker 1: Very supportive of all their wins.
Speaker 3: So very very cool. That is your pop culture minute. We're gonna come back with Is It Worth Breaking Up Over? On KTWB?
Speaker 8: Is It Worth Breaking up over?
Speaker 1: You decided with Felon and Cold on KADWB, What's going on?
Speaker 2: Got a little DM which, by the way, if you ever have a problem in your life and you're like, dude, is it worth breaking up over if you find yourself questioning that at Fallon and Colts on Instagram, senisolo a DM. I can't tell if I'm overreacting. My girlfriend has started selling her U socks on Facebook marketplace. She wears them, takes a picture, random dudes pay for them.
Speaker 4: We've heard the story before. Here's the part that's messing with me.
Speaker 2: I check the messages and they're not like just buying socks.
Speaker 4: They're asked her to.
Speaker 2: Do things, and the specifics of the socks, like how long did you wear them? Can you wear them after the gym? She answers them. She says it's just business, easy money, making me feel like, I don't know, weird, jealous, kind of grossed out. I don't want to be the guy who's insecure over his girlfriend making money. But why do grown men wanter socks? And why is she cool with it? I feel like I'm competing with some just sock perm online and it's not even like a competition I ever thought I would be in. I don't know, would it bother you? Am I just being jealous? Is it like breakup territory? I need an outside perspective before I lose my mind over a pile of socks.
Speaker 3: Ooh, if you have advice for this guy?
Speaker 1: Six' five one nine eight Nine katie W. B i don't, Know.
Speaker 3: COLT i don't have a. Wife you have a. Wife how would you feel about? This you're always, Said you're always, like, oh she's GONNA i can't wait for her to get a job one, day you know What i'm, saying because, well not like, that But i'm, saying, like because she stays at home with the, kids the most important. Job but then you're, like one day she's gonna go, out and then you always tell me how rich you're gonna be in a Most.
Speaker 4: All, right you put on those, socks go for a, run, baby.
Speaker 1: Don't just immediately say.
Speaker 4: THAT i THINK i. Would i'd be Like.
Speaker 2: STARMAN i would have to be the person messaging and facilitating like the ship and.
Speaker 3: Everything i'd have to be involved some. Way but, wait would you? Would what you would want to be the one communicating with the? Guys is that what you're?
Speaker 1: Saying, okay so, well how would you?
Speaker 3: Feel what advice do you? Have is it worth breaking up? Over six five one nine eight Nine katie W.
Speaker 8: B is it worth breaking up?
Speaker 7: Over?
Speaker 6: You decide With felon And COLD.
Speaker 3: Katwb, basically this guy found finds out his girlfriend selling her socks on marketplace used, socks and at FIRST i think he was okay with, it and then he started like seeing but she's open with.
Speaker 1: Him he sees the messages where the guys are, like oh, right now go out shot and stomp around and a grasp for twenty minutes now sending them soiled, socks.
Speaker 3: And he's like that PART i don't. LIKE i don't like her communicating with these guys like. That and she's, like it's, business it's not a big. Deal, well he's, like is it worth breaking up? Over, LIKE i don't know IF i don't want to compete with, guys But i'm a girlfriend. Socks but it is ALSO i also don't want to be. Controlling so he's, like, TORN i got his text let the woman live and take advantage of. Men so that, says also taking your, calls what do you think is it worth breaking up?
Speaker 10: OVER i actually do the exact same thing that his girlfriend. DOES i actually sell my worn socks online AND i had been in a relationship situation where it actually did cause a lot of, problems but it really is all. Business it's actually part of the entire process of selling the socks is having these. Conversations SO i say that it's not worth breaking off over and, honestly if he wants to get in on it with, her they could honestly do it.
Speaker 2: Together that's WHAT i would have to be a little bit of a part of, it just SO i feel Like i'm not left.
Speaker 3: OUT i think it's like, SOCKS i DON'T i just for me that wouldn't bother. Me BUT i know everyone has such Different there are a lot of things that don't bother me that do bother other.
Speaker 2: People so knew what would be the, thing like? Underwear would that be like, OKAY.
Speaker 1: I think that that would be weird the underwear.
Speaker 3: Thing if Like jake was, like you, know like we had a girl calling one time and she said she bruised the underwear before she sells them her, PANTS i don't know how you'd feel About jake brew And undy's and selling. Them, yeah BUT i, SOCKS i, MEAN i don't THINK i would care that, much but, everyone, again everyone has different things in their.
Speaker 2: Relationship how much if you don't mind me, asking are you making on like a month like when you sell these. Socks, like how much do you think you've made from the sale of your hues?
Speaker 10: Socks, Well i've been doing it since about twenty. Twenty, Yeah i've been doing it for a.
Speaker 7: While SO i would.
Speaker 10: Say like in a good, MONTH i can make about maybe like two hundred dollars on a really really good, month but AVERAGE i probably make like maybe like one hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars, okay and that's like a vacation a. Year, though you know What i'm. Saying it adds.
Speaker 1: Up every little bit counts a little.
Speaker 4: Bit, come, well thank you for. Calling we appreciate.
Speaker 1: You what do you think is it worth breaking up?
Speaker 7: OVER i do not.
Speaker 11: Think it's worth breaking up.
Speaker 7: Over it's just. Socks go, ahead make some easy.
Speaker 11: Money it's not like she's selling her dirty.
Speaker 3: Fanny creepy, Guys that's exactly WHAT i just said a second.
Speaker 1: Ago i'm, like if she was brewing, UNDIES i don't.
Speaker 4: Know is it weird.
Speaker 2: Though that the guys, like because there's a dude fantasizing about whatever it is he's fantasizing about with your girlfriend's socks now all of a, Sudden so it's, like how.
Speaker 4: It would be hard to like. Disassociate what's he doing with the?
Speaker 2: Sock that's WHAT i want to, know what's GOING i THINK i don't know as much AS i feel like i'd be into it or like okay with, It it's LIKE i don't know IF i could actually mentally get over the.
Speaker 10: HURDLE i, said none of my business what they do with my dirty socks after they.
Speaker 11: Bottom.
Speaker 1: True, yeah a lot of people are don't wat sketchy your stuff at their jobs than.
Speaker 4: That facts.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb With fallon And. Cult, hello what is your?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 1: Kim are you calling to play the ONE k? Wordplay?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Excellent it is your chance to want a thousand? Pennies? Kim are you wanting to partner with me Or? Cult? Today alrighty, ready, ye so you guys get the.
Speaker 2: Heck you Have, Fallen you head on. Out everybody loves. You, okay she is leaving the. Room your first word today is a. Sap, now you just tell me whatever word comes to your mind or, whateverything whatever word you. Think fallen will say a sap alrighty. Now and the next word is, turtle nice beef ooh, okay and the last word Is captain.
Speaker 4: Underpants Alrighty balain bally.
Speaker 1: FREE i come in as quick AS i can so you won't say.
Speaker 4: It all, Right, falligator here we. GO i feel good about this.
Speaker 2: One your first word, Today fallon is a sap Rocky it's?
Speaker 1: Done oh, god so? Quick well what does she? Say?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Now as soon as? Possible? Now, YEAH i get.
Speaker 4: It turtle.
Speaker 1: Could be.
Speaker 3: Okay here are the three ones that come to my, Dove Shell, Ninja i'm gonna go, shell.
Speaker 14: Dang, it ninjaanga beef, beef beef stick stroking.
Speaker 1: Off oh good, one ACTUALLY i want that for.
Speaker 3: Dinner Captain america.
Speaker 4: Underpants, ya your answers were.
Speaker 1: Awesome i'm so so you go on without?
Speaker 4: Him i'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry one oh one point Three katie w b With falon And. Cole i've gone back and forth and If i'm going to talk about this because a lot of people will SAY i share too much.
Speaker 1: Information they don't want to envision some, things AND i.
Speaker 3: Agree i've talked openly about, Hemorrhoids i'm not going to talk about, that but fun, fact it will be about the same. Region i'm getting to go on a beach. Vacation shout out spring. BREAK i cannot. WAIT i have been in winter.
Speaker 6: Mode.
Speaker 3: Now fun fact about me got laser hair removal on like ninety percent of my.
Speaker 1: Body, nice it is, nice.
Speaker 3: CONVENIENT i had started a process of it on my butt AND i stopped because BASICALLY i was doing a partnership and then that stopped AND i wanted to complete, it AND i was, like BUT i Think i'm.
Speaker 4: Good so you have like a part that's just complete. Smooth, well the.
Speaker 1: Front is, smooth the back is.
Speaker 4: Not oh, OKAY i thought there was like a pats on your.
Speaker 1: Back, no no it's. Not it's not.
Speaker 3: Patchy it's just like if you don't when you do laser hair, removal if you don't do all the like recommended treatments, THERE i think it's usually like nine it comes.
Speaker 4: Back so so what are you asking?
Speaker 3: Me i'm wearing all my vocation AND i just Have i'm not gonna do laser hair. Removal i'm a thousand percent not gonna shave that area because that's just begging for razor burn issues.
Speaker 4: THAT i don't.
Speaker 3: Want SO i don't know IF i, LIKE i haven't tried air SINCE i was in high.
Speaker 1: SCHOOL i feel weird just going.
Speaker 3: To get that area, waxed like just going in and just being LIKE i just, nope just need the back.
Speaker 4: To get wait to Get, Okay so you're talking about a booty? Wax, okay come.
Speaker 1: On did you call it anything? ELSE i don't even even bought wax be? Better in my opinion that boody makes them feel. Sexy it's.
Speaker 2: Not you're talking about b Dub, yeah beat, ups bet ubst.
Speaker 5: Ubs.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wait SO i texted Jac it. TODAY i said what SHOULD i? Do and he, said quote unquote life's important? Questions he, said shaving seems.
Speaker 4: Awful, Wait i'm confused on that.
Speaker 2: Part why is the shaving? Awful what would be so bad about about?
Speaker 3: It sensitive? Regions you'd be like itchy with it growing? Back imagine sitting on an airplane for. Hours, yeah, Okay i'm making razor?
Speaker 4: Birds is there a way to knock at the razor? Bird have we chat gpt any of?
Speaker 3: This why are you putting on elegant belly eilish birds of a feather right now when we're talking about beat?
Speaker 4: Ups can we can make it elegant when You? Okay so if.
Speaker 2: You're b, dubbing, yeah how how long is that? Process and do you have to look the person in the eye as they do?
Speaker 4: It how and what.
Speaker 1: World WOULD i look at in the. Eye they're gonna be behind, me they under the, table put their arms up around me like a hugged a. Whack you get a, MIRROR i look you in the. Eye that's that would. Be that's wrong with. You i'm trying to have serious feedback and. Conversation you're making it.
Speaker 4: WEIRD i do, like if you're gonna get a beat, up that's got to be on my terms.
Speaker 1: Unless you're doing.
Speaker 4: It, No.
Speaker 8: Today's trending with fellon and cold on one on one point Three katie W.
Speaker 3: B i've disturbed The Twin, cities not, once not, twice lots of times throughout my time here ON. Katiewb and, YES i did bring up the fact That i'm going on a beach vacation and there is a are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Me what are the? Odds it just? Case that is? Crazy, Okay SO i.
Speaker 3: Was just SAYING i did laser hair, removal shout out to ideal, image AND i did like legs under arms bikini and THEN i started to do the back and then sadly the partnership ended for whatever.
Speaker 1: Reason it was just like one of those.
Speaker 3: Things like a business decision wasn't because it didn't, work blah blah. Blah loved it AND i have great, results BUT i didn't finish all the sessions with my.
Speaker 1: Book i'm going on to beach. VACATION i don't want to. Shave that's a.
Speaker 3: Nightmare SO i was, like what DO i do DO i ne'er do a? Wax it feel weird just going to a whax.
Speaker 4: PLACE i, mean, like just do To but so you're, like DO i get a booty wax and beat?
Speaker 3: Up kind of bea up BECAUSE i hate you saying the word. Booty it's making me so. Uncomfortable but we have what we have someone on the phone with some.
Speaker 11: Suggestions, HI i have some advice when it comes to the waxing or the N air or all that fun.
Speaker 1: Stuff, yes please.
Speaker 9: CONTINUE i have bought THE nair and you sit down. THERE i even bought the Sensitive AREA nare and it does not know you don't.
Speaker 10: Like your sigh meets your.
Speaker 9: Region it's, like, okay, burn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay as. Enough you're. Right if you the word, BURN i don't want it associated with my. Region SO i will not be doing Their thank you for clearing that.
Speaker 13: Up you're.
Speaker 9: Welcome thank you you.
Speaker 4: Too, Fine, Hello katie w. B.
Speaker 7: Okay i'm just gonna let fan know that she can get her sensitive area like twenty box At european Wax.
Speaker 1: Center all, Right i'm Googling european Wax center right.
Speaker 2: Now business or do you go and like you walk in and you go down to somebody's basement and there's like a litter box in the former or.
Speaker 3: Something, no It's i've heard Of european Wax center.
Speaker 4: Cult don't be, well it's. Crazy it's that. Cheap it's, like what's the catch.
Speaker 7: Because that's you're only doing a little little heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah and they're not filming. ANYTHING i don't. Know i'm Just i'm trying to, Okay i'm.
Speaker 7: Just do you charge more for people with? Peas?
Speaker 3: Oh, right, Right, OKAY i get, IT i get.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 3: OKAY i think we've learned a lot here, today and you're welcome to The Twin. CITIES a lot of people are, saying, dude is totally normal to go on just for the backside.
Speaker 1: Wax it's.
Speaker 3: FINE a lot of people have other questions THAT i really can't explain on the radio.
Speaker 4: And, REALLY i, mean that's your TRENDING.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: So and it's brought to you by. Who no, One, no because he would wanted to no.
Speaker 1: ONE i would never have done to a. Sponsor Sorry felon and Colt on one a