Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bub to the Rescue, tipper Asque, Taco Bub on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station, askel CTV, the world renowned life coach. Brought you by Petties Meats. Love me some Petties. Thank you Petty Meats. State Road four thirty four and Longwood, just west of h LC. Welcome. Petties is gonna have another one of their wine tastings Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 1: I know they're asking me to host it, allegedly, I don't know if I'm really gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: Oh there, hands are gonna be full with all sorts of ribbis and select cuts of meat.
Speaker 1: Exactly if you've never been to Petties, we urge you all the time. Just go check it out. Just even if you're getting a sandwich, you know their sandwich of a week It's great, comes with chips in a pickle.
Speaker 2: You are kind of just came flying in here last second.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Ye? Are you gonna crunch this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was a little delayed. But how about that good time? That festival this past weekend, last weekend, not this coming last weekend.
Speaker 2: I didn't recall Masters and Poorers. I didn't see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there. It would have made it better, maybe if it was in November, because it felt like a souper festival in my pants.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's it's Florida in September.
Speaker 1: And that's this is the time of year that you do bacon festivals and bacon bourb and all that stuff. Not to mention, I was wearing the sports coat. How did you not see me? I was in the state competition. You didn't try my tartar. It's the easiest one to do. Oh you were the guy without the grill. Yeah, okay, that wasn't thet There was the VIP. Remember I was in the super vip like I usually am. It wasn't aware there was a super VIP. Yeah, but I'm glad you had a good time. It was a big weekend. And then, good god, another assassination attempt on the former president of the weekend. Yeah yeah, never forget when they had one on me. Who's there? It turned out it was just Brandon sneezed at the gun range. I thought it was all we gotta go. A lot a lot of questions here, Lyncher for the Life coach, No he'll help you, God will, but the life coach will also help. Life coach call it my husband. Oh caught my husband day drinking on Monday on the home security camps and he doesn't know that I saw it. Should I confront him about it? After all, it was a Monday at eleven thirty. First off, that's morning drinking. Eleven thirty am. Was he supposed to be at work? I wonder it sounds to me he had like you need to confront him about getting a job. If he's home at eleven thirty in the morning, well maybe he's an overnighter about the day drinking too. Listen, ma'am. I wouldn't say confront him as much as join up. Sounds like you could take the end. What's it, Cindy, sounds like, Cindy, you could take the edge off. I mean, they have a saying, don't knock it till you try it. It's day drinking. It's got a name for a reason, just like I always say, there's a pool guy for a reason, because they know what they're doing. There's an oil changing place for a reason. Keep them in business. What need your help? Elsie friend pulled the ultimate dick move on me by stealing my gas discount. Oh, by putting my number in at the pump. That's a great idea. I'm just kidding. I've been doinging pats for years. If you know you don't see your discounts, I'm sorry, dude. That fifteen cents a gallon on the chopper goes a long way.
Speaker 2: All right? What do you just land that thing on the canopy there over the gas island?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I on that canopy and they have a super long extend to extend a pump you know, going to Costco. You can all the way back of your car. All right, this definitely calls for a payback. Nothing major. Don't don't think, oh he stole my guests. Two s count sol, I'm gonna put sugar in his tongue because it's got no tap the brakes on your gas discount, which is your anyway, mayo underneath the handles. And then uh, you could plastic wrap his car like ceram wrap. You can get one of those big industrial ones like they have at the uh what is it the restaurant depot or you know what I'm talking about, mistfront supply stores. Yeah, so you seram wrap the car. First, put the mayo underneath the thing. I know it's gonna drip because it's you know, hot as it can be out, but then wrap it with that. Then when he finally gets all the wrap off and he's uh, then he reaches under and it's mayo fingers. You're not looking him gross. If that's too much work, just go old school and pay your kids to roll house. You know what a pain that is. With all the TP in the tree, right LCTB, I've been going crazy because I have a coworker that takes my stuff off the office printer all the time. Uh huh. You got one of those too, Huh. Every office has one, right, But here's the machine going you know you're thinking of right now? Then uh, your remedy and a remedy machine this morning. I'm like that that band Black Crows remedy. Uh, just print something up on the printer and insert the name, because you know who it is. I could name that person here and then insert is a do a word doc right and put it on about twenty five for the size of the letters so and so is uh, and then just insert whatever insult you want to. I don't know if they if they can charge that or like track that or not.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced that this in this particular office setting, the the printer material grabber of stuff that's not theirs somehow has hardwired uh something to their desk that lights up as soon as anything princes that just.
Speaker 1: Says incoming, Oh yeah, flashing light.
Speaker 2: Let's run over there.
Speaker 1: And it's like in radio, a little behind the scenes, pull them back the curtain for you. We have this thing called a hot line, and when it used to ring, a light would flash and may be gone. Oh no, what did I do?
Speaker 2: And no one would ever call the hotline unless you really really.
Speaker 1: When I did my night show, I had a few hotline calls in here. Remember the voice of God? If Dick sheets rest in peace? What what's wrong? Where'd the life coach go?
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway, Life coach, character slip anyway, Life coach, you realize what you theg.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sir, life coach. I backed the wife's car into a pole at the ABC Liquors and I didn't tell her. She actually came in the next day apologizing to me, thinking that she backed into something or somebody backed into her. Do I tell her that's a conundrum. Uh, sir, you just hit the lottery. You don't say a word about doing it, and tell her. Here's you turn this into a win. You want a morning win, We're giving you a morning win right here on the Lynching Taco Show. Another anyway, you just tell her say, oh, if you backed into something, you would have felt it, so it must have been somebody else or you. Okay, and you'd be super nice on a consoler, right, and say and that way, you're out of the game. She already doesn't think you do it. And then chances are, Lynch, I see with your hand I've settled down red. Then chances are she might back into you, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if anybody else made the observation here, but just trying to pull up back in maneuver at the liquor store is impressive, given the fact that many times just trying to pull in successfully for some at the liquor store is a bit of a challenge without hitting the polls.
Speaker 1: We've seen your paint on there, life coach. I've been tugging on the turnpike for years. Are there any other good roads? But this is that Turnpike TUGGERD an alternative alternate route. We call that in the traffic biz. OBT should work because you know, with all the craziness that happens there, you'd go unnoticed, wouldn't you agree? Former chopper, how we on time? I see you looking around? Dude? We have so many life coach, Do you ever think this country? Okay, this is a serious one. For the guy in Tallahassee that wants a job. I'll get to you next week. Don't hey, life coach, do you ever think this country will come together and unify again? It's crazy how divided we are amongst ourselves. Serious question here. Remember if you sent yours two two five two six, all, oh, put it.
Speaker 2: Up to apologize for this what has become a scattershot mess you last few minutes.
Speaker 1: This person has a great point, and I want everybody to stop whatever you're doing right now. Unless you're sitting in traffic, you already stop. And I want you to take in this morsel. People all need to remember that you can't have here's your morsel. You cannot have a community without the word unit. That's almost as deep in the great words of Rodney King. Can we all get along. That guy was genius before his time and before you know, coming a crack anyhow, I'm coming. I'm busy.
Speaker 2: We have a Lynchin Taco's commercial free workday rock block coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Lynchin Taco on Demand, Tell loady I heard you at from the Bogan Muns and Monday