Speaker 1: Tag these people in the count with the baby. Hey, why are you got on your grandma head scarf? I had a beanie on yesterday. She would say she didn't like me or my beanie dog. I like my beanie. It was comfortable.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode of Hocially Awkward. If this is your first time joining us, I'd like to properly introduce myself. I am a host and favorite motivational speaker MEMI or Me Me so one hundred.
Speaker 3: I am joined by the man behind the Magic Mister Tone Day aka four Culture Year.
Speaker 2: We gotta put some respect on at least in the end of the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: As a January first, he don't matter no more.
Speaker 2: We gotta let him ride it out for the rest of the year, though, well, because at that point you last year's news literally but that and that's said.
Speaker 1: I didn't say damn because of what you said. I said damn because like damn, I just got it in November and it's already already outdated. Yeah, that's that's nasty words. I got to vote a new Game five nomber Well. I guess the way they do it is. You got to show that you were the ship in the year, and then we give your word at the end of the year. Right, that's how you gotta show that.
Speaker 4: He was bawling.
Speaker 1: So I gotta, I gotta, I gotta go back to back. See what I can do. Man. If I don't do it, I'm gonna just pull an agent orange mixing up they storming the asp. That means there's people here to shot. I feel like I helped the culture at that point still works.
Speaker 3: Well. We are also joined by the new misteres you.
Speaker 1: I don't know he's out here disrespecting last night.
Speaker 3: It made you a permanent face like Sina.
Speaker 1: She looked like Loretta divine. That's a hill turn, bruh. But was it? You wasn't in the building five minutes we were still deafening up everybody's hairstyle, you know what.
Speaker 4: And then you.
Speaker 1: Turned us like you can't. You've got to stop posting what you post because I can't be your friend. If you keep posting like that, that's solidifying, that's solidifying the hill turn. It's a lion.
Speaker 5: We had a real life heal in the building. You're talking about my heel TI.
Speaker 1: That was the only reason why yours get swept under into next week's episode. He popped up like it was a royal rumble. He did, Now that I think about it, that's what that room felt like. I felt like the rumble, the rumble without eliminations. There's a bunch of people in there.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely crazy because it's accurate. Like that's really like a surprise interest.
Speaker 1: I just showed up like, hey, he's in the rumble. We're not going in, but he's in the rumble?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you mean a And then like next month, because ain't the rumbling January? They moved to February.
Speaker 3: February it's like the first, ain't it.
Speaker 1: That's like when they moved fucking WrestleMania. I think it's all based on what you can book like as it's building open and man, we ain't got no spots to like February, I fuck it, will take it just in case you can't get where we want to go. I see that. I think that's what they do for real. Yeah, I don't know. You don't know. How was your weekend, Mimi? Last time I heard you? Stuck at Potter.
Speaker 2: That has been pretty much like the theme the theme for the past couple of weekends because I got so many free rooms.
Speaker 1: Damn you, that's kind of whoor with you being yeah, I got so many free rooms.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's because, like.
Speaker 1: You told us, because of like the way you and that's like comped to your winning. So instead of giving you money, they try to compensate you with more room. Actually, not even that, they compensate you with free rooms because if you come and stay in the hotel, you're gonna get bored, and you're gonna come downstairs and gamble, and you're gonna lose money as you win money. So they feel like that on Friday, they know what they're.
Speaker 2: Doing, Like I lost to the point Friday where I didn't take my ass back downstairs.
Speaker 3: Saturday or Sunday they be doing.
Speaker 1: They looked at your card, It's like, oh, she's staying here in the hotel. We didn't get all that shit back.
Speaker 3: You pay for your room, well not necessarily, because it's like you got I get eight free nights per month, plus food credits and everything else. Why are they giving you you know what you just said, Why.
Speaker 1: They're the devil? Like that is that is the gregeous Doug to give somebody eight free nights to live in the hotel of the casino. You have no care about their livelihood. You don't care if they got an addiction. You just slapped the number on the wall and says, Okay, we tried to help.
Speaker 3: I was just about got a gambling problem.
Speaker 4: Call this number.
Speaker 1: That's it. You can still gamble if you.
Speaker 4: Want to take it.
Speaker 1: But we know you not it.
Speaker 4: Give you the proper help.
Speaker 1: I mean, some some people they themselves yes when they mortgage is on the third one. I don't. I don't work at the bank no more so I can tell these stories. Now there is a person who literally has a gambling.
Speaker 3: Problem and everything else.
Speaker 1: They literally the video. Yeah, they literally have a gambling problem. And it's to the point where they're taking out payday loans to go gamble. And we got to the point when day it was like, can we just freeze their money to save them? It was like no, they could do whatever they.
Speaker 2: Want, especially if the bank is collecting overdraftee. Y'all really not gonna stop that. Hell no, no, they slap slapping overdraft on you too soon. Like I've talked about this like a couple of years ago, like when I was like, really impoddle a lot. How people have left their receipts in the ATM and it's like, bro, you can't afford to be down here because like it was like negative account balances, you know, so they were overdrawn, right.
Speaker 1: We had a person that knew what her overdraft threshold was, Like she knew up to how much she can be negative because she knew in like a week her check was gonna hit her account. And we used to think that, you know, like you had a bad day and you've just been chasing with it every since single SAZ song just turn it around. Yeah, clearly that none of that worked. It wasn't. That's when I found out that she was, you know, her check come in, She'll take the two g's out and downtown Leviadoc havingtive personality.
Speaker 3: Ken has told me that about myself.
Speaker 1: That's because he was.
Speaker 3: That ain't what it means.
Speaker 2: Though, No, he's but he told me that because of me being that paddle. But then when I thought about it, I'm like, I do you grew up with me? So you know, like how many times do I say and if I hear a song I have to listen to it on repent. I watched the same ship over and over again, Like I just.
Speaker 1: You sleep with the same man over and over again. Yeah, I just thought you were being safe, but now you got a problem.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's just deep. Yeah I do, like I would eat the same ship. Like it's just I don't know, but I thought you were to answer your question, yes, I do believe that.
Speaker 1: So having an addictive personality is the equivalent of being a creature of habit, but not controlling your habit.
Speaker 5: Like you don't have any luck at all, Like you don't. It's not like you lose like three or four times and then you just go crazy.
Speaker 1: You're just here straight. You just lose and lose, lose.
Speaker 5: Then when you out of money, you go work another forty to fifty hours just to go.
Speaker 4: Back and lose. And I was like that shit fucking.
Speaker 1: But because just like they were talking about last weekend, like you know that your machine is ready to hit, so you don't want to give up all this hard work you just put into this.
Speaker 5: It's just like yes, somebody inbox and like, but you just know one day that bubble gonna be on the other side.
Speaker 3: Now because those are showing side but it's a part to it.
Speaker 5: Now, if you just out here, gas, this machine's gonna hit. Like Bro, you've been here three weeks in a row, same machine has there's no extra lights on this foot.
Speaker 4: That's just saying out.
Speaker 1: That's the slot machine method. You gotta go with the black jack method, meaning you gotta know when to hold and when the polt. If you not, if you if you know, you know she on one the moves where she said, fuck, oh, niggas, I'm gonna go ahead and hold this week. I'm not gonna go in that inbox. But if she talking that I wish I had this and that and that, then you might be able to catch with a witty conversation and joke your way into something. Niggas don't joke their way into nothing. Chick will post like, man, it's cold, I wish I had a warm body to cod it with. Stick pick, Hey, you can cuddle with this. No, my guy, calm down because what because what Billy Me said today was fucking diabolical and nasty. She was like, you want to come cry on your lap so you can put your dick in your mouth. That's nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I want tears? Is that?
Speaker 1: I mean, technically, ain't that's empathy sex that we was used to talk about. I mean, somebody's crying. That's how we got here. It's a great which is why we questioned whether or not it's an option that we can actually cash in on.
Speaker 4: I don't think that.
Speaker 1: If she offered one but you're sad, are you gonna take it?
Speaker 5: If I'm saying, yeah, I don't want no chick crying and suck my dick, that's wild.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't understand how you can maintain an direction during that because because.
Speaker 1: You digs is weird. So they'll find a way.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, because she's tears and you crying like for me, like even here back, I I was like, if a niggas crying or giving me head, it's gonna feel a little rapie. But I'm but I'm saying, like like he destroyed it is gonna feel it's gonna feel like bro don't want to be here, and I feel.
Speaker 3: Like this is.
Speaker 2: Like the authorities is like a hair away from getting involved. Hey hey, hey, I know my sister never in the comments.
Speaker 1: Because it's holiday weekend, just because he does said, he joked away into a lot of ship joking. Your way to some pussy is a great, great time.
Speaker 4: Joking, your way pussy is cool.
Speaker 5: Just not watching me crying, Bro, imagine that motherfucker that big as.
Speaker 4: I can imagine. Because if I'm sad, I don't know what.
Speaker 5: If you said don't, I don't either, I'm saying, but if you said and then they try to comfort you, like that's one of them, like.
Speaker 1: Man, I kind of you my mouth? Yeah, I don't know, Bro, just go hof, Let's just go get.
Speaker 4: Some to eat.
Speaker 2: Bro, I need your mouth juicy, not your eyeballs, because that's gonna throw me completely off.
Speaker 3: But no, I mean because snop bubbles ain't all bad. Now, No, because if the tears and the snop bubbles come from gagging, because you like, you know, really okay, that's that's different.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, not the snap bubbles, because it depends on the circumstances.
Speaker 4: Get here, from one night of just us drinking and now we're having sex, you started crying. You was already crying when I got here.
Speaker 2: Hey, I told y'all the story the very first time, the very first time I tried to suck. What did I say happened? I licked it and I start crying and he was like, you know what, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Look look I had a young lady who was distrut over some ship. She came over to cry on my shoulder, and before I know, she was sitting on my lap. I it helped her out. Okay, I didn't you you're on my lap. I'm not. I'm not bending you. That's different. You decided to climb up on this tree.
Speaker 3: And distru and you ain't say are you sure you.
Speaker 1: Want to do?
Speaker 4: I said, I sure you're not going to meet to He was just like, well all right, you're.
Speaker 5: Small, slipped out his sweater vest, took his loafers off.
Speaker 3: Was never catching back shots while a nigga went a sweater ves.
Speaker 1: You ain't you ain't you're telling me babe, was not Bay decided to pull up one day.
Speaker 3: He ain't clapping me in, no cropping borrow bro.
Speaker 1: He wants to roll.
Speaker 3: He's not throwing on the eye side ridden me like a pretzel bro.
Speaker 4: Corner.
Speaker 3: He said, where's Olivia Benson? Right?
Speaker 1: Man? Change the mood.
Speaker 3: Nona to climb up on the top, and I was like, you know what.
Speaker 2: I you know what, I am so happy that when my grandma died, No, that was her husband, that was my grandfather. I am so happy that when my grandma died and one of my friends came by like to come for me, like it was actually to comfort me, like I fell asleep and everything, and he just he just chilled, like his.
Speaker 3: Jumping under me.
Speaker 1: You're doing weird.
Speaker 3: Cause niggas to be holding you and and then all of a sudden they feel that little tough to like test you and sh like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that just happened. Now, It's kind of like when a cold wind comes across y'all, and now y'all nipples are for no reason. Same thing. He has the mind of his own, britt.
Speaker 3: It's a great extraction from head.
Speaker 2: Would definitely change my mood for the better, at least momentarily.
Speaker 1: High too. For the for the word the liiteration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 1: It really just but y'all not finnait. You're shaming because she wanted pin while she was more than the loss, and I gave it to her.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving a tone a hard time because I feel content today after my uh my granny died.
Speaker 1: You wait, wait, a minute. You were already on the job by the end.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, this is my second.
Speaker 1: So well, she already scheduled everything.
Speaker 4: She had cancer.
Speaker 2: I had already had, you know, like playing that ship, and then that came up and.
Speaker 1: You cannot not go to work.
Speaker 2: So well no no, I didn't hop like right to work like like we was like, but I had to make my money back at that point, bro, like for the room and all that ship. So I was like, you know, but a matter of fact, I was actually I had just got scammed out of a toy.
Speaker 1: Oh so she had two ls she had to recoup.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Micha home.
Speaker 6: Why that name sounds familiar, facebookers, it season scam.
Speaker 2: But no, I mean every less, everybody copes with things in different ways. Careers, they'll definitely make a jump, Like I have detective to toll on speed time.
Speaker 1: I need to go get out of my comments.
Speaker 2: Fam My boyfriend I had when I was seventeen lost his mom.
Speaker 3: He bent me over at the repass. I was shocked.
Speaker 1: Guess that's what he needed.
Speaker 3: I was glad to help.
Speaker 1: Hey see sometimes we need a distraction.
Speaker 3: Hey, sometimes you got to stroke the cope.
Speaker 1: Shut up to n work. You need to be making a Hallmark cards.
Speaker 2: Now what I need to be doing is they need to throw me in the back so that I can help niggas like Ricochet with they fucking mic work because they suck.
Speaker 1: So basically, what I'm hearing is all of us made bad career choices, letting because we all somehow in some way.
Speaker 2: Let me put together the promo packages. Bro, you can build the matches in the storylines. You detect guys.
Speaker 1: I was like, put it in the production truck.
Speaker 3: You de tech guys making a cold on the mic.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're crazy, that's a nice double time.
Speaker 3: Let me get my female people.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know if this is helping.
Speaker 5: Your career because like what you work good at in w w E, and they kept you away from it, So everybody's like, oh my god, they need to do this. I'm like, but you understand that he cannot talk, and then like you see that when they go elsewhere and you give freedom to do whatever you want, and like your flaws are on full display. The ship that they hid from us. They're not hiding from us any other company.
Speaker 1: But but how do you get better at something? Right? You keep working, you gotta hear it. So if you're hiding your talking over here, we don't know if you're getting better at it, because we're not gonna let you talk. My god, but you go over here and you can't talk and you get around niggas. But what did you just say, keep doing it to get better.
Speaker 3: You gotta keep doing it to get better at it. Clearly bro wasn't practicing at home because.
Speaker 1: They get they told him not to do it like here.
Speaker 2: But if he would have been practicing it getting better, he could have showed them why they should have given him the chance.
Speaker 5: Over here, we got a whole system that you came through called developmental. You know what the word developments, It means to help you motherfuckers with some ship you're not good at.
Speaker 1: But what they did was they emphasized his positive. He is phenomenal to watch in the ring. And that's all they wanted him to do is let's just watch you do this exciting ship and then it will put you away in the glass yard until we need you to do exciting ship again.
Speaker 4: Be working on the skill that can get you scene.
Speaker 1: They did. They put him in the speed.
Speaker 5: Division because you know what, I've learned about the WW. They don't give a fuck about a five star match. They want a five star store. You mother fus, get go over here to a W do flippity floppery.
Speaker 1: And that's why he loves it over there.
Speaker 4: Star matches and an empty ass bill.
Speaker 1: That's why he loves it over there, while.
Speaker 4: Us over here at the w W are selling out.
Speaker 1: Because, let's be honest, his wife is gonna carry the load anyway. She gonna make more money and act. Nope, she wants to act too, because she's gonna be on an episode of nine to one one then some other ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what talking about. Yeah, sorry, y'all. For those who are not resting bands, they kind of like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Cochefort warm HUDs.
Speaker 2: That's a guccie comforter, you know, well, my fugs especially, you know, since since brit walked us right on into this a cooochie comforter, We're gonna go ahead and talk about the pussy carpet that was on display at the All Black Affair.
Speaker 3: At this point, because Rich just walked us into it. She just walked into it. No, I don't have pictures of that.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not gonna actually, you know, broadcast her eye because well, because I didn't even share the actual post, I drew my own.
Speaker 1: That is another reason why I found out there was pussy out, because your fucking drawn popped up. I hate you. So I found out there was a fight from one brother, and I find out that there was pussy out from a sister and her crew drawings.
Speaker 3: Did you mean carry the load as a double up.
Speaker 1: Double entrandles all night?
Speaker 3: Well no, so.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 2: The all black affair, you know, was supposed to be a night of class and elegance.
Speaker 3: Everybody get their attire on.
Speaker 2: They made it seem like it was mandatory, you know, for the women to have to wear dresses or gowns or whatever. You know, guys dressed to the nines. I know the brick Cross was there. I forgot who else was supposed to be there, oh tweet. Honestly, yep, honestly, I will interested at all. And everybody knows my favorite color is what it's black, so that you would think that would be right up my alley. Honestly, I like, I like my man beige.
Speaker 3: But they did still be dark. They don't got pink meat. That's how you know, their daddy's black. I don't I think when they daddy.
Speaker 2: I think, Ladies, if you've ever had a light skin guy and you know if his dad his dad, not his mom. If you know that you had a light skin guy and his dad was not black, what's his dick?
Speaker 1: Ki?
Speaker 2: Because I've noticed all of the light skin guys that I've had who had black fathers, they dicks is always darker than their body. Always. It's literally like they dicking their balls. It's like the darkest part of their bodies.
Speaker 1: Than probably the most diabolical way of doing a genealogy test I have ever heard of. Oh, don't worry, bro, we're gonna get paternity leave soon. We just gotta ride this out.
Speaker 3: Whatever what did you do?
Speaker 1: Because if we get to take the summer.
Speaker 3: Off, MEMI is diabolical for that drawing. Wow, y'all gonna stop are attacking me from my artistic abilities.
Speaker 1: Didn't autistic thinking about did you check to see if somebody stolen? Oh?
Speaker 3: I put my name on it two time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a whole time. We had a whole debacle about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're still hearing and and it's crazy because I was like I was minding my business.
Speaker 3: We froze.
Speaker 2: Looked like we froze entirely because the time ain't even going. Yeah, we still moving on. I'm side because it looks like we froze.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 2: Hey, somebody wrote writing in the comments and tell me if y'all can, if y'all can.
Speaker 1: Still hear us, my whole computer just froze. So hold on, Yeah what Kasha?
Speaker 3: Yeah see sure, we know.
Speaker 1: Okay, we froze. Whatever just happened, just happened.
Speaker 3: We're back, man, We're back. Okay, okay, here's a mon row. All right, were good? Were good?
Speaker 1: This nigga bring your ass to work?
Speaker 3: What's up? Nigga? See said she ain't lying.
Speaker 2: The penises do be darker on white skins, like for real, So I'm wondering, like if it's different because I've never had one with a white or other dad. It's always been like a white mom or like a really light skin, or like a mixed mom or something like that, but never a white dad. And I feel like that's where the pink meat would come from.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hm hmm, that's gonna say.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 1: I'm closing all the extra programs just to be on the same side.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you for that prioritize me, all right. You know I still can't stand my fingers.
Speaker 1: You're snapping them right now.
Speaker 3: No, that's just skin rubbing.
Speaker 2: It's not making a like that, like it's yeah, like I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Rubbing. Something more like rubbing is why your belly's big. That's a different story now, Yes that's exactly how you got there anyways.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I haven't.
Speaker 1: I hope he come out looking like his daddy. So when you get mad and you get to blocking him, you still have to see this.
Speaker 3: He's been black for a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen that. The fuck is wrong with y'all? How are y'all like the world?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: I wasn't interested in going to the black party just because I saw whose name was on it.
Speaker 3: And if y'all know, you know, to follow me like I gotta.
Speaker 2: I gotta beef with Tim Rickets because he played me on my baby her senior pictures.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't like how he didn't do his job like he was supposed to and stop responding, and he just fucking ghosted me after he had my money and shit, And I don't play around like that. I don't like that because, like I said, that was my baby senior pictures. It wasn't just no random ass, you know, photo shooter.
Speaker 3: He just oh, you know what, didn't turning forty let me just you know, do it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't even nothing like like. It was my baby's actual graduation picks and shit like, and I an't like that.
Speaker 1: She asked them describe the color of a penis, and all of them telling their business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, I've had white with dark penis. I was gonna ask to be there, but it's co and I'm under the cover. Yeah, I saw that. You said you wasn't moving. You were supposed to be eating Bronts and shit. Airfire Bronx is like, I'm out, I gotta go and grab me some more. But the motherfucker's been top of tier. But no, from what I am seeing, the whole fight started because apparently one chick is with a guy and it was his baby mama and her people and you know, would turned into a thing she was there to do, and she ended up being jumped by these people and in the you know, mister, the melee.
Speaker 3: It was some.
Speaker 2: Exposure that happened because she went bear pussy to the wind in Wisconsin and we know that it is now well today is December. At the time, it was November, but we know it gets cold here. And y'all know that I am probably the number one No Penny advocate around this motherfucker hate draws, but even I have my limits in Wisconsin weather, so you know, and I'm heavier than she is. She didn't have no insulation around that motherfucker. So it was just I just want.
Speaker 1: To know, like, okay, before we go any further, or can we acknowledge how long the thief between Tommy has been going on? Within the comment within the comments, it was like a two year beef.
Speaker 4: Brother he is in the building or in the comments she on.
Speaker 1: His Like this is this is real? Be we out here, we're distracted by Kendrick and Drake. We need to find out this. This needs to be documented. We need to document this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to show stuff that's relevant, but it needs two niggas, right. The belly picture caused the up orders week too, it did.
Speaker 1: People don't pay attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the a joint, Yeah.
Speaker 1: See over a decade long.
Speaker 2: But no, and it was just like I'm not going to play the video because you know, I'm not gonna put her pussy out, you know, for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not for me to hear already.
Speaker 4: This is public domain now, okay.
Speaker 1: And her defense hold on and her defense. It was against her wheel that it was shown.
Speaker 5: First of all, she knew what the weather was. She opted to put that dress on without any.
Speaker 1: Draws because he played. Second of all, had plans that she started a fight.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if she started it, but she came to this bitch to rumble. But here's my.
Speaker 4: Draws on, Like you knew what was going on.
Speaker 1: You know, they be thinking they always go win, you know, the ones who start the fight always think that they're the ones that's gonna win.
Speaker 4: But you should always have on draws. You just don't know what.
Speaker 3: But that's the point.
Speaker 2: Cale said, you don't got to wear hondeis in this weather either, just dress warmer. Yeah, and that dress wasn't fucking warm.
Speaker 4: But she got warmed up.
Speaker 5: Not I she definitely got warmed up.
Speaker 3: And I mean, he.
Speaker 2: Guess what, Guess what, Mimi's ass has been shown because of a fight, and it was all his fun. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and my buns was out.
Speaker 1: But guess what.
Speaker 3: Niggas was on Twitter? Like, damn le me use coco butter on her ass, don't she?
Speaker 1: Because that nigga freaky. That's because that niggas my ship wasn't dry.
Speaker 7: Surely didn't have like her. Her her buns looked like.
Speaker 2: You got to drop the tea in the comments. You got to drop the page now so we can investigate. Shamunda said, I saw the bed from the baby Daddy's page, and old girl walked up.
Speaker 3: And started with her. Yeah, I didn't think she started, especially because it was multiple people. My thing is because I'm hearing that she was there with a guy.
Speaker 1: She said. Somebody threw a drink at her, which is believable.
Speaker 5: Well, they do drink on her, try to warm her up that way because you know alcohol.
Speaker 1: That was funny. That's a soft peach.
Speaker 4: Then they decided to go hands and fury.
Speaker 1: She said, let me go find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't so, I mean, my ass is definitely.
Speaker 2: I had on a thong though, so my my pussy wasn't out, ash wasn't as So it's like and I and I guess that's the thing, like it's you no thong was I don't know, I just in certain things. Huh Oh, I'm saying I had a throng going during that, so it's like my cuchie wasn't out and then it was wild because it's like, as I'm watching the video, I'm like, bro her bear pussy just on that girl of toes, like it's a girl that had no shoes on. I'm like, so either way it goes, somebody go have a used in infection athletes foot. Something is gonna happen between that.
Speaker 1: Find his line from that.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: A throng? Think of that Bandanna wouldn't cover that thing?
Speaker 4: Got the go I like that you just that that was funny?
Speaker 1: The hell you never mind? I'm talking about Tray.
Speaker 2: Said I wear thongs or Nathan, I feel like you turned regular draws into thongs regardless, so you really don't have a choice.
Speaker 3: But no, it's just like.
Speaker 1: I don't think no.
Speaker 2: But but what I'm saying, it's like I'm not saying that, oh, well, she you know she, I can't believe she don't wear draws because, like I said, I'm probably like the number one advocate for that it's just I'm not gonna have no dress on in Wisconsin when it's cold as fun and she and she barely weigh a fucking buck twenty. I got big Mama down here, and I'm still gonna make sure.
Speaker 3: She got some.
Speaker 2: But but then again, it was Harry, so maybe it wouldn't go.
Speaker 4: That's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you go back in the days when we used to go to club, they would have all those next nothing, don't stand in line to get in.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait, So they got scraped as a couple. My sister said, dude, they pulled out thirty seven of his dress.
Speaker 1: I think where is that at?
Speaker 4: It was a tag team match, a.
Speaker 1: Little fir coat, no under equal left laundry. You can handle wash them in the sink. Sometimes I think to that, I see, thanks Mario, what.
Speaker 4: Kind of prison lifestyle.
Speaker 1: No, there's a lot of women have just washed the drawers out in the sink real quickly and then it went home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I gotta live, bro. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: You ain't washing draws.
Speaker 1: The thing wasn't They They did delicates and the house, but sometimes they got to use certain soul because you know, irritated.
Speaker 2: Put her pussy in your face, but not her draw bro shut up, grow up, Doug, and.
Speaker 3: Dude said I herd dude was fighting too.
Speaker 1: I seen it when he was fighting and he got aut of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: It was early in the fight.
Speaker 2: I saw multiple angles of them fighting. Because look whoever was on the opposing side.
Speaker 3: That bitch was out there collecting wigs like god damn sonic rings and something.
Speaker 2: She was just yeah, you know how like when you're riding down Birdlin you see Mouck like picking up cans and ship.
Speaker 3: That's how she was picked up.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, she did it so so delicately too, like grab that wig, grab that wig.
Speaker 2: Then she had on flip flops, and I'm like, you know what when you look at and then I was looking at like the chick who asked was out. Her hair was stealing in place, it was flawless, her lace didn't move. But the mother bitches, I'm like, you know what when you look at the foundation braids under there, and you see how fuzzy the motherfuckers was.
Speaker 3: Didn't want no fresh installs. They just said fuck it.
Speaker 2: So I can understand why they didn't mind at fighting in there because they just seemed like the type, all right.
Speaker 1: But Wed to bring up a good point, that whole event had no food there, all liquor. They well, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people were complaining about like paying for vi I P was still having a waiting a regular line paying for tables, and then the regular people who didn't pay for tables were still able to stand like right in front of their ship.
Speaker 3: And it was just.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of this organization.
Speaker 2: And then Wi, yeah, it was I was like, why does she have all these fucking wig stuff? Yes, one of them, it looked like she had on a fucking bd S m ass.
Speaker 3: Like the motherfucker's off the way over god damn fast face like Milwaukee. Because remember remember back in the day before you know they came with the pool schasty shit. Remember Nigga used to put a.
Speaker 2: Nylon stock in over their face and rob niggas and ship and he used to have a little nipple flapping at the top.
Speaker 3: That's how it looked. That's how it looked. And card tables, Oh that's absent, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, like we got a card table.
Speaker 2: It was two people versus the whole Milwaukee, so they won. Yeah, I did not know that her baby daddy got scraped too.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first one I seen.
Speaker 4: Why were they well?
Speaker 2: Mario said her wrestling name would be Sandy Cheeks, but what would.
Speaker 3: Be her fisher? Finish her to Ashland duster scratch a snip scratch the sniff is crazy.
Speaker 1: One finish her? Oh up, you got one job BDSN mask is wild with the ball gag.
Speaker 3: Because it's like, even with her vision obstructed, with her wig cap over her face, like, she didn't miss.
Speaker 1: Maybe that made her better because now she didn't have to worry about you scratching up her face.
Speaker 3: She didn't miss. I had actually started to draw that and I was like, you know what, I drew one. I'm gonna leave it at that because I started a drawing with the stocking cap over her face in her hand up like this, and I was like, you know what, Nope, and I I erased it because I was like, I've done enough.
Speaker 1: They complained about the same thing every year when it comes to the Black Party. Every year they complained about fake VIP and no food.
Speaker 3: I thought this was a different one though.
Speaker 1: No same people that was because when they gave their little their little damage control posts, they was like, we've been doing this for thirteen years and we've never had this type of incidence. So please don't judge that situation on what we're doing. You know, just half of the fact that you've been doing in thirteen years. It ain't fed nobody and charge your niggas one twenty.
Speaker 3: Plus that week into a face mask.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 1: I paid one hundred dollars last night. I got three course meals. No fighting left with my coat.
Speaker 3: I know that's right, Tommy. The carpet.
Speaker 1: She won, that was right there for you. Bro.
Speaker 3: Pro said that Stocking was catching the sweat every year.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I didn't know that there was the same people. But no, I definitely wouldn't deal with anything on there because I just I don't trust it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: When it comes to.
Speaker 1: Baby Mama drama was the reason the carpet burn is hilarious. The ball cap got an issue because BD moved in with the new BM and that booty put one.
Speaker 2: The booty out one uh the way dude dragged her across the carpet.
Speaker 3: Breaking them up.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. Hell, I wouldn't feed them either, you know what, she got a point there. If y'all still gonna keep calling, I'm not feeding you. I ain't gonna do nothing.
Speaker 2: Because one thing about the city of Milwaukee is people will always desire to be seen above all else.
Speaker 3: They just want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: Regardless of how much it costs or what the accommodations are, There's always going to be somebody who feels like this is the place to be. And if I'm not here, people go think I'm lame. So I need to show up just off that color.
Speaker 5: Motherfucking there's a bunch of places that you niggas like to hang out that I don't want to be that.
Speaker 1: I changed my mind. What's up?
Speaker 2: You said her dress wasn't cheap either, because it didn't grip. I'm team ass out, But you know what team assd out like, because I saw her like she's a I could tell even with like her face partially covered, Like when after she got dragged across the fucking floor, she was actually very pretty. But then when I actually saw like the up close of her, like from her page, I'm like, she's very very very pretty. I'm like, so when you look at who jumped on hers like it makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's also it's ugly that beat her up.
Speaker 3: Probably the guttersnipes ha.
Speaker 1: I got to rans do today now I think about it. Damn always trying to punch what damn just happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's out there with them. Fucking no one is over here figuring some ship out. Depending on what it is. I don't know we're gonna put it on screen.
Speaker 3: It not because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers want to be in the empty today, Kiki.
Speaker 3: Said, the machine dresses was everywhere us.
Speaker 2: The host love fighting and you know what, And it's one of those things where it's like.
Speaker 3: You can tell who.
Speaker 2: Didn't have ship to lose in that motherfucker you you could just tell. And it was like looking at how she was like gett dragged away.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: My only thing was you had people who kept trying to like cover their titties and ship and I'm like, bro.
Speaker 2: Your whole ass and Vagina was just out just just roll with it. At this point, we we in scent it all over there, didn't seed it already now with me, you was not ugly used to be knocking hose out all the time. They don't just be the ugly ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah now that I agree.
Speaker 2: With Yeah, because we we we were never ship starters.
Speaker 3: We would make.
Speaker 2: People regret, like, like, bro, why even start this beefing ship? Because I was real like I had a problem with letting things go. Like a lot of new people are in the comments today, like I was completely different back then and now like now, I don't argue with people.
Speaker 3: I don't people try to date me all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people think, you know, she lost their steps, she lost their mojo or whatever, but it's like I don't argue with people. I don't go back and forth with people like that. Even if we are having like a little debate on social media like Facebook or something and I feel like, you know what, I've hit my Max replies to this, and I'll just let you talk to yourself after that because I'm not finna. I don't I don't like to go back and forth with people who I know that I'm not go hitting the ship. And I stopped hitting people in their ship because.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to throw up I have, so you know, I just like I'm not even entertaining ship, like I'm gonna let you be upset.
Speaker 1: But entertained. Apparently, Mario says, I don't go places and do things even when offer admission. Nigga, you be in saloons. But guttershknife versus as athlete was better than war games. That hey, the first, the first that she might be correct.
Speaker 3: No, I do now because I now this.
Speaker 2: I didn't send to Tone to play, but I've watched it, and I've seen what may have been better with war than war games was there was a fight in bar one on seven and there was a nigga working the ship out somebody with a chair.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: It was like, y'all need to come pay for these tables, mister w Yeah, like somebody's tab.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, you out here and just scraping niggas and then skip out on your tab. So not only do.
Speaker 2: You owe me money for the alcohol y'all was drinking, but now y'alla tore up my ship.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you gotta like a SmackDown, you know what.
Speaker 2: But somebody, because you know, somebody always got on that was my cousin.
Speaker 3: It's such and such a tag them.
Speaker 2: I hope they find and be like, all right, cousin shipbody on the bar on seven? Uh yeah, because I've seen it when he said people bothered us and I don't argue, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Just punish you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I had to grow up with ship because I mean, at some point you get tired. And I think, like the very very very last time that I was like, you know what.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit too happy when I was choking this bitch. And when you see the expression on them motherfucker face, like the fear and it excites you.
Speaker 3: At that point, you got to redirect.
Speaker 4: Yourself at that point.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that you recognized that because some people that light switch never flips on.
Speaker 2: No at that point, and I was still on paper at this time. So the fact that I not only risked me being on paper and I filmed this ass whooping, I went to your job, but the cameraman to feel this ass whooping.
Speaker 3: Same I was.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, you need to sit down and really just evaluate if this is how you want to really spend the rest of your years, if it, like, is it really this serious? Because you was a little bit too Remember y'all, remember New Jack City when he was like, I want to shoot you so bad.
Speaker 3: My ticket is hard.
Speaker 2: I felt like dogs. I was like, you know what, maybe maybe trying to step away.
Speaker 5: Shoes really like just a few incidents just getting the guns, just shooting fuckers.
Speaker 2: So it was at this point that I realized, like, you know what, self reflection, and we need to do some soul searching and some zin chasing, and.
Speaker 3: We need to get her fucking life together. And that's what I've done. Motherfucker's been whooping ass all weekend. Ain't absolutely, man, it's.
Speaker 1: To ask the holidays. You know, there's a lot of people that went off to college and went out of town and started whole new life. They came back home to visit family for the weekend and they got molly.
Speaker 5: Watched as somebody to tell the tribal chief, hold my beer, watch me get it shaken.
Speaker 4: And this motherfucker I need to.
Speaker 3: Say, I feel you me me at this point out blacking and keep it moving. I got too much to lose.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my rich friend. I need her to not lose anything.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: The feeling to look at my bad eyes when I used to get him, Yeah, man, like you think you're talking to niggas, just watch him was actually the most hilarious. What was he supposed to do I knew I was seeing you at a psycho anonymous meeting you a lie because I didn't, I wouldn't have been. I had a problem back then quick I quit cold Turkey live.
Speaker 3: So many lies what Mari.
Speaker 2: Y'all saying, because it looked like he talking ship this one, I believe none of it.
Speaker 3: MEI stays home.
Speaker 2: I feel like if given the correct shaking back, she would bring in biscuits off the oven.
Speaker 3: Brod dog.
Speaker 1: I hate his word play like That's why I hated.
Speaker 4: It was proper smoke giving dag shall be thrown.
Speaker 1: It's the way he said.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously, I'm not gonna be in a situation where I'm taking an ass that's never gonna happen. You always go, don't have to work for it. I ain't never just giving up no ass because.
Speaker 3: You see ship and you see motherfuckers get punched, and they'll be like what I do.
Speaker 1: You were born.
Speaker 4: Ain't no time to think about what I did deserve it, because.
Speaker 2: Because even if it's a mistaken identity, I'm finna make you wish you found the right person. You're not just gonna walk up on me and hit me in my ship and I'm finna try to figure it out.
Speaker 3: This ain't time for no motherfucking word puzzles and.
Speaker 4: Ship mistake.
Speaker 1: Like didn't be the worst, like you hit my.
Speaker 2: Fault, So now you gotta evaluate, Like damn, do I even want to go after the right person?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Do I want to risk it? Do I want to risk it?
Speaker 1: Like this nigga is who I really supposed to be getting. But because I caught this unnecessary ass whooping, because I you know what.
Speaker 5: Hands buscus and referring to a situation is the right shaking bank. That is how we were referring to beef on this show. Niggas ain't had no shaking bank.
Speaker 3: For a nigga say it was a Thanksgiving food that's supposed to come niggs down and give them the itists broup.
Speaker 4: So are these biscuits that throwrams?
Speaker 2: Because key, if you fight me after Thanksgiving dinner and you hit me like with one good good shot, ain't no telling how shit goot go.
Speaker 1: That's why it all happened on Friday the food and wore.
Speaker 4: Off fried chicken and ya juice everywhere.
Speaker 2: Temmy says. The argument that it was just one fight is asinine. The expectation niggas happens. Bananas ain't supposed to be no fights at a formal event. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Quldn't be in psychic cold Turkey as wild as fun. But it was necessary.
Speaker 2: I knew the path I was headed, and I stopped. You need to said, motherfuckers. Wasn't even dressed formal at the former event.
Speaker 1: They wasn't. There was niggas.
Speaker 2: It was people on like jumpsuits, and they made it seem like it was supposed to be nothing.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be. But they didn't turn nobody around because I guarante.
Speaker 2: Because somebody wanted on my feet, wanted to sell their ticket and they was like because they was like, well, I had this cute little you know, dress suit, jumpsuit and all this stuff that I was gonna wear, like this little dressing jumpsuit and they talking about it has to be a dressed I don't want to go to Yah.
Speaker 1: When they put out the flyer and it said men need to be in suits and TUXI though women need to be like this was like okay, cool this, but I'm still not going no more. And then they was like yeah, it was catching jumpsuits and guccies and all kinds of stuff like this's like, yeah, that's probably because they friends with them. Niggas just let them in. There was kids there. I heard people bringing their children and they were dressed up nice, but they would.
Speaker 2: Bring happen in Formula hood. Not one space is more or less deserving of a fight. I feel like in certain spaces you do gotta like chill out, cause like I don't want you to have that any time any place.
Speaker 3: Shit, Because if you feel like you say you.
Speaker 2: Coming, you come in my crib and you think I don't give anybody can get it, anybody could get it anywhere, and you think you're finna start fighting in my house, now you go have two problems.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna be the biggest one.
Speaker 1: Look I have on that if I done got into this coming.
Speaker 3: Some people don't.
Speaker 2: They feel like they have this hand where I don't give a funk around that out you will. Nigga live across the street from Park, there's a lot of yeah, and you know what happened. Two niggas decided to fight in my house and the nigga who started it got faded.
Speaker 3: Now let it because why you in here fighting in my living room.
Speaker 1: Well, that seems to be a thing. That seems to be a thieme.
Speaker 3: He was on that bullshit and he and he's and he swung first and at the end of the night he regretted it. And you know what happens. You know what happened when that nigga got put asleep.
Speaker 2: I lifted his legs up, pushed the front were closed, and I left him sleep snoring.
Speaker 4: Right there.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lady with a mustache and makeup and pants. Look, we don't judge, don't we don't judge out loud.
Speaker 3: It could have been.
Speaker 1: She could have been there with her. She could be the man in the relationship. She could have could have been Ree's role model, Like we would pull up to an event like that in paying suit, keep it a buck.
Speaker 3: She wanted to go to prime in the pants.
Speaker 1: I'm saying she didn't go to prom. Didn't want to let her go. No, no, Look one the school she went to is the safest place for the produce section.
Speaker 3: It's literally just the arts is just nigga.
Speaker 1: Where they grow the niggas nigga, the way they grow the vegetables.
Speaker 2: Like it may just say, it's really just version of Glee, Nigga just skipped through and thro skittles through. The witch said she was with her niggas.
Speaker 3: She was just with a stash.
Speaker 1: Get out with now hell. People thought the former movement would stop throwing swaggers from comedy as.
Speaker 2: Oh, well I do so, she Fina said, I'll be respectful of any space. I mean, we should be just as upset about a fighting Lincoln part. Yeah, I'm not, motherfucker call the police. I'm at that age where I call the police because the moment I see that y'all on bullshit. See a lot of people are still in that age where they're entertained by fight live and they want to get closer. I am the motherfucker who says he you know what as I'm walking to my vehicle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the reporter of disturbance because you know what happened.
Speaker 2: People who they get into those zones and ship they don't give a fuck about nobody in those areas. They don't give a fuck if nobody else get hit, they don't give a fuck about if nobody else gets shot.
Speaker 3: They don't care about nothing.
Speaker 2: Because most of the times when people are on that bullshit, somebody innocent always gets involved in it who had nothing to do with it. And because of the fact that I live directly across the street from the park and I am in a corner house. If I don't the moment I hear niggas voices go above a certain octave, I'm calling because if y'all get doing bullshit, all of my windows they face the street. So yeah, I became that nigga ten years ago. They tease me so bad when I bought the crib because I was always I tease you people.
Speaker 3: Because because what y'all.
Speaker 2: Not finna do is come over here causing the ruckets because it's like my neighborhood is, it's primarily homeowners and it's so quiet. But because like the busy streets around our neighborhood are lined with apartment buildings, you have those motherfuckers who come over sitting at the park badass kids and shit, or motherfuckers just want to pull up and try to do their little drug deals and shit because it's quiet over there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: Actually that's what I should have been trying to I wonder if I can find more for side. Every Monday, I want a big ass flood like to put directly on the side of my house a big motion flood like and I mean like blind the fuck you know what, ton, I'm finna sing you this video big.
Speaker 1: As blind and light yes flashing.
Speaker 3: Because it is absolutely fucking hilarious because I would have never thought of this. This is some out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're supposed to get the biggest flood like that when people pull up next to your house, it automatically lights up. And then since you right by the street, you can point it right at the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what I won't like.
Speaker 2: It don't have to be there like full time, but it would definitely be emotion like because as soon as you pull up thinking that you're all finna suck dick on the side of my house, I don't even suck dick on the side of my house. So the moment you think that you're gonna suck dick on the side of my house or come over there and do your little drug deals and ship, and it don't just be the niggas you can say, because drug transactions go wrong, and if you pull up and you short this nigga and he get to shooting wild and ship, my windows are right there.
Speaker 1: All right, we.
Speaker 4: Don't hang on.
Speaker 1: You let a brother vagina finger of bridging the ground.
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware that until after the fact. I didn't know while it was a current that's heard though. Thank you Mario, he said, people start shooting. I see them starting to fight.
Speaker 3: We out.
Speaker 2: I'm happy they kept it to a tavern tussle. We're gonna put Mario and to say, I'm not fighting nobody. I'm old leave me the fucking alone because I can show you better than I can tell you know, find something safe to do before testing your face in God. Yeah, Now, since we were on the subject of like bright floodlights, this ship is actually fucking genius.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. It's it's fucking genius.
Speaker 1: And the people come in your direction, got highlights on. This is not this is not cool. Did we play a video already?
Speaker 2: Tommy said one. When you sit back, they can barely hear you. You gotta put the mic in your face, put in your face, washing.
Speaker 1: Off your face. Right, I don't want to smoke. I'm good or I'm popping everything moving.
Speaker 3: But I don't go and that's me.
Speaker 2: I don't go places, and I don't do things and and I don't do that because I know that people like to test you. And that's even with me going out with him. Right, he's a big guy like he you know, the muscles and ship and you know he wear the little muscle shirts and ship like so you can see all of you see all of these fucking these tattoos everywhere, and you swoll ass, nigga.
Speaker 3: People like to test you.
Speaker 1: Niggas like that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they be lighting the loafers and they be wanting to test you.
Speaker 4: Don't they don't be about that action. They just left waste for fun.
Speaker 2: And I have to And it's so funny because it's like sometimes I tend to forget like this nigga grew up in the hood.
Speaker 3: Hood hood, Like that's where he grew up at He was more in the hood than we was.
Speaker 2: Like we were hood adjacent, right, I say this all the time. We were hood of jacent. We were on the good side. We were Rufus King's side. Then you had them niggas past Atkinson going south.
Speaker 3: That was completely different. Once you got to go on to like Nash and all of that ship, it was different.
Speaker 8: Damn all right, you ready, yeah, all right, So we're finished, yo, that nigga disappeared like Batman jog Jesus.
Speaker 4: When they catch it, they're gonna suck you up.
Speaker 7: But to get out of that job.
Speaker 4: That's Jesus.
Speaker 3: That ship is wild.
Speaker 1: Speaking of loafers, niggas at the black party dressed like boys.
Speaker 4: To me, we go niggas was just.
Speaker 2: Like my mother, you know, and it's there's always some good and some bad.
Speaker 3: Because I shared a post with dressed like wine and there was some really really really nice like pictures there. It was a lot of ass there.
Speaker 1: Facts it was. It was absolutely she said, red loafers everywhere.
Speaker 2: But then it was like I saw this one individual and all I could hear was Dave Chappelle's voice saying that you were under underwear with dick holes in them, and I just love it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really hate her.
Speaker 4: You can't come back after today because who was on bend?
Speaker 3: There was red loafers everywhere. Yeah, that ship was.
Speaker 1: It did on them wigs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, niggas in there dress like my town feeling.
Speaker 1: Nah, well no got that one.
Speaker 4: Somebody at a bow time.
Speaker 1: Definitely at both ties.
Speaker 3: So there was a news story about a high speed and speeds didn't look that high because you how fast, are you really going to U haul? But the police chase that was chasing a.
Speaker 2: U haul, and I didn't realize that there was an action to a backstory to it, you know, I'm thinking that it was just it's probably some nigga who either stole the U haul or maybe they just they didn't have a license and didn't stop some ship. Because a lot of people rent U hauls for different things. U hauls are not just for moving things.
Speaker 4: Apparently they should.
Speaker 2: Well, well, some people use they rent you hauls like because they're cheaper than a rental car. So we've seen people take U hauls and like loath their friends in the back and drive down to Miami. That's been a thing that's been a thing for a couple of years. Actually, that's been a thing for a couple of years. Actually instead of renting a car, they would rent the U haul and everybody was pile in the back of the U haul and they would drive down to my amp.
Speaker 3: It was a nice little handful. But but I mean, but even but I mean, some people do it to hustle.
Speaker 2: So like when I was really like into like my Amazon deliveries and ship, some guys had U haul trucks that they had rented to do deliveries with. So they were renting you because, like I said, it's it's cheaper to rent of you haul than it is to go to fucking enterprise somewhere.
Speaker 3: So they would do that.
Speaker 2: Get like a little because I think what you haul is like nineteen ninety five or some shit for like the little pickup chrug or something you do that they drive to the Amazon place, deliver their little packages and ship and then they just return do you haul. But apparently you hauls are now being.
Speaker 3: Used to pedal pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they are hotels on wheels, and so at this point, I feel like I just need to I need to rent a you haul and just throw my toys in the back and just do mobile deliveries and.
Speaker 4: Dicks and ship or mobile passion parties.
Speaker 3: So, you know.
Speaker 2: Butus So all of these scenes came together because initially it was just you know, the the news story that came out and it was saying Milwaukee police were involved in the chase with the U haul truck.
Speaker 3: Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Police investigate after U Haul chase ends in a crash. The chase ended at fifty second in Glendale and TMJ Forest. Gideon Verdon has been tracking the chase and says the driver of the truck hidding sub there in start. Gideon says police pulled the woman out of the truck and arrested her. So then I'm like, okay, you know, I but it's Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: What can you really you know?
Speaker 3: It's this Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: But then I find out that there's an actual backstory to it. Go ahead and show the uh the very first one from the car, the one with the car. Yeah, so these bitches of me four hundred dollars shit, ain't sweet?
Speaker 3: What the fuck y'all think? Who the fuck y'all think I am?
Speaker 2: These horse asked me to get them a U Haul to sell they pussy mind you, I'm being a genuine friend. I did this year off love this ship in my name. These horse decided to run off on the bill like I wasn't gonna come beat it out of it. So the U haul was in this person's name. They rented it. This is an after effect from the crash after the chase.
Speaker 3: But apparently the girl rented the U haul for another friend, for her friend to engage in sex work.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't, we don't sex work shame here. It's just you know, ay, that's a pool Hall for sure, pool Hall Dixon delivery door Dash ain't got ship on you.
Speaker 1: Waitney, get out of here because cock dash.
Speaker 3: Kayla said, the chase went right by the house. I was so very confused. Didn't even know, Uh, those went that damn fast.
Speaker 1: She know that U haul moved that fast?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So apparently this person is, you know, riding around and like.
Speaker 1: Hey, getting it.
Speaker 2: This bitch literally think that it's sweet. Owe me four hundred dollars. I'm gonna ride down. Hey, I can't be upset because I have personally hunted people down for way lets. I have hunted down and put pause on them for Facebook posts. That's actually what made me because story I'll just told y'all when I quit, that's what it was up because she was talking shit on Facebook and I went and I found her and I put the fear of the Lord in her.
Speaker 3: So owe me four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I can understand how that can rub the motherfucker the wrong way because it wasn't as simple like I gave you a four hundred dollars loan and you just ain't paying me back. Yet I put this ship in my name for you, and you ran off on the bill, and now they are coming after me for some shit for you.
Speaker 1: Not did you run off on the bill? You were supposed to been making money home, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so go ahead and go to the pick after she found her.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 2: This I resonated with so much because I was like, man, that feeling the choking the motherfucker?
Speaker 1: How much was whom you? Wont Is that a white girl?
Speaker 3: No, shan Waite. You can tell by our arms. She dark skinned. It's just a flash on her ankles.
Speaker 7: Did you draw extra?
Speaker 3: That's her clothing. Yeah, that's her clothing.
Speaker 5: Like if there was ever a picture of a loser that this is it because she is losing.
Speaker 4: Damn who took the picture?
Speaker 3: Well, somebody was a recording, so we have we have that recording.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: I I took the decency to I edited the video to blur out because this what I do to you. This is when I do that want that wanna Well, I know she may run off, ran off. Happy birthday, little bitch. So she went and she put the paws on this girl for a birthday. Now again, I have also done this birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, on the bus stop because she got me kicked out of school. So I swallow ship up gave her them birthday licks right on her birthday. But go ahead and play the video.
Speaker 10: Tone money, I got the money, watch out, watch out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I blurred it so that you know, y'all wouldn't see her like just getting stripped in the street. But that was a before shot. What we are seeing is aftermath. Well, so I've seen a picture of the girl who it is like. I was like, she's a stripper because I saw her in the her a selfie from the you know, strip club locker room. A lot of people had like mixed feelings about this because they feel like the girl who was beating her up was never her friend and was a hater because she picked her birthday.
Speaker 3: To find her and beat her up.
Speaker 5: That's don't pick a day to get paid in this motherfucker acts a bill collector. Do they give a fuck that the twenty third is your birthday or do they care that you ain't got this motherfucker money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So a lot of people feel like she bogus. She she been feeling some type of way about her that was some hater shit. She went and found her on her birthday, like of all days, like you've been saying, you know if it's supposed to be your people, and you know where she'd be at, but you waiting until you know her birthday to catch her and do all of that, and then it like rip her out her clothes and shit.
Speaker 5: So y'all think it's okay to hold motherfucker's money and not pay them, because that's what that sounds like. I'm a hater because I waited for your birthday. How about you a fuck nigga for not paying me. You had ample opportunity to pay me before your birthday.
Speaker 2: And then she might be thinking, oh, bitch, you use my money for your birthday, right.
Speaker 5: So you think you're gonna have a happy birthday. It's Mary fitstmasing this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And you lucky. All you got was these more fucking hands just.
Speaker 2: Saying and all I can say, like, bro, I can't you cause like I said, I have definitely, definitely.
Speaker 3: I found motherfuckers for lesson.
Speaker 4: Now, now, did she go overboard with stripping her out of her clothes?
Speaker 5: Possibility? You had already beat her up on her birthday. You didn't have to take what was left of her dignity.
Speaker 1: She's a stripper. Her clothes come off easily.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: Said, I don't even want to hold to eat when they owe me money.
Speaker 1: When someone owe you, you don't want them to do anything until you get paid.
Speaker 3: Kayla said, she over more than that.
Speaker 2: Gotta pay for the rental and damages for the truck too, right, because remember that she crashed the truck and whoever rents it can never rent from them again.
Speaker 1: She was in the restroom at Costa Blanc. I'm surprised they let her in looking like a full street worker. So the girl who brung the truck was an action.
Speaker 3: Done not you hate her, nigga, what did you just read?
Speaker 1: I was answering it while reading it, like, nah, that's not real. She oh yeah, blah blah blah. We just did that one. I don't want to hold up. That's still funny. I don't care how you say that. He's stupid that you know.
Speaker 3: I get a watch on your birthdays because it does it puts a brand new meaning in the birthday licks.
Speaker 2: Because I actually I didn't beat her up on our birthday, but it was close enough to it that I asked her how she enjoyed the birthday looks because we actually we had the exact same birthday and.
Speaker 3: She tried to use us having the exit she dead to me, but not in real life.
Speaker 2: No, I have to mentally just I have to shut that part down.
Speaker 1: You beat her up there she died, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But like she tried to use that to get herself out of this ass whooping. We got the same birthday. We shouldn't even be beefing.
Speaker 1: A man.
Speaker 5: Just say you probably should have thought about that before you deal with.
Speaker 4: Because see a lot of people feel like you.
Speaker 3: Be oh two two people.
Speaker 2: And as as a fellow Gemini, I know how slicker outh is and I know that motherfucker. Yes, everybody can do that because not everybody can fight and back that ship up. So we know another Gemini. All the dudes talk and the nigga don't swing on nobody, right.
Speaker 4: But I ain't never seen a fight.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: We was all outside, not.
Speaker 4: Today again, I ain't never seen him fight.
Speaker 7: Where was he?
Speaker 2: So we But that's what I'm saying. If it was in him, it would have activated at that moment.
Speaker 3: It wasn't an it it activates.
Speaker 2: It don't gotta be but You also can't always be fucking with people and talking crazy.
Speaker 3: That'd be the problem.
Speaker 2: That's like you, right, people don't know whether it's in you or not. They have no clue. But you also don't be going around fucking with people. Now, if it just so happened that it wasn't in you and something went down, can't nobody really be like, oh man, all that nigga is talk shit and he can't even whatever. And then if they find out that it is in you, see, brother, don't even be bothering nobody.
Speaker 3: That's what you see you out here with the real Rippley mask because you was out here fucking with that nigga. He'll be fucking with nobody. All dog want to do is eat it sweets and shit. And you found out it wasn't sweet because you ain't leaving the fuck alone.
Speaker 1: Nigga walked in your war games and through.
Speaker 2: Hands, I got to five hundred dollars ass whipples to hand.
Speaker 3: Out before I get rebaptized.
Speaker 1: We got to go.
Speaker 3: You know, I picture you getting baptized, like you know how when you pre boil the water for the noodles, shut up, like as soon as you get in that motherfucker just them Jakuzie bubbles and ship. It looked like they got jets under the water.
Speaker 1: Down and relaxed.
Speaker 3: At that point, They're not gonna pay you haul all that money.
Speaker 2: Now, motherfuckers were playing your face. If you let them, should have paid her money. Now look at you beat up in corn and jail.
Speaker 4: Imagine that more than this we just witness, you know.
Speaker 2: And and it's funny because when you when you think about it like that, it's like, so you know how, oh, perfect example, you've had bitches trying to sell you pussy in your inbox and then it's like, all right, what all is included?
Speaker 3: But it's fifty dollars? What is what all is included with this five hundred dollar ass for? Like does it not?
Speaker 2: Is a curb stop included? Or is that in debts over a thousand?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What is what is the tier here?
Speaker 2: Because it's like, you know how they will let you steal a certain amount of money because once you hit that threshold, it then becomes a felony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they'll let you rack up ship because they want to be able to charge you more. So then it's like you're looking at it like Okay, well I know it's included here. If I'm under this amount, then it's just you know, it's a fine. But at this point I'm facing jail time. So now you're really looking at it like okay, and what what is the threshold I need to stay under to not just have a full on as salt. They maybe get slapped around a little bit, but I ain't getting choked out on camera.
Speaker 5: That comes with That comes with the salt. That's definitely jail time if you caught. If it's if it's five hundred dollars and the factory she said she got two of Now I don't We don't know because she hasn't die vote. Maybe it's the same person and it's like five hundred a piece, so that's a thousand dollars as whipping.
Speaker 4: That's definitely jail time.
Speaker 1: She said five dollars equal them and they granny, Bro, you gotta relax, told you she gotta go. We can't come back, Bro, you can't beat up there. I don't know. These grannies are like thirty six Now, I don't think you.
Speaker 5: Should be hanging out with nobody that's a grandma in thirty six one.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that went to school with her grandma's at thirty six. What time y'all like that at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nigga, you included.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a hole back then. You a whole now, I'm not a hole now. I was hold in the middle. It's a difference. Gotta pick and choose your whole time, you know, got to maximize your.
Speaker 2: Whoism, you know, and now that you say that, like I've posted about this on social media before, but I feel like the whole timeline.
Speaker 3: Is actually backwards.
Speaker 4: Oh like damn.
Speaker 2: See, Like people feel like you were supposed to get your whole years out early, so they feel like there's a thing where it's like you're too old to be a hole at a certain point, once you reach a certain age. But I honestly feel like those are the best hole in years because you're wasting your whole years early when y'all really don't even really know what fucking is, what you won't, You don't know what you won't, You don't really know what you're doing. Like a lot of my early fucking know, like fucking was just like I was just getting humped on.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was nothing invigorating about it.
Speaker 1: I feel.
Speaker 5: For the people who felt like you should get your whole shit out when you're younger. Hmm, it's nasty when you're younger. Now you look ransom because you not really really properly home and you just fuckings fuck you. See how you get older and you could be more involved in more in tune. It's just when tom comes age and when age comes with and you learn a lot more ship when you're forty versus out here trying to do shit at.
Speaker 2: Twin right, and I feel like if I'm go gain a whole label, I would rather be off of some good dick.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So now you're talking about some Oh, well, she don't deserve to be wife, because you know she was.
Speaker 3: She fucked this many people at this age.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we're thinking, like, bro, I don't even see how that shit counted to be quite honest, because I didn't even know where the fucking orgasm was until I was twenty five or this age or this age. But you're judging me off of shit when I was fucking eighteen nineteen or like freshman year in college.
Speaker 1: I feel like freshman year.
Speaker 5: How shit advance the older you get, if that's the time you still want to be so I feel like at twenty five.
Speaker 3: Because I think we talked about this with A. J.
Speaker 5: Johnson, I just like, I feel like, if in your twenties, you fucking for an outfit or you get your hair done type shit, If forty you should be fucking for a trip, make that motherfucker take you somewhere that the next nigga can't just go out and do.
Speaker 7: That's the type of shit you should be fucking.
Speaker 4: For a forty.
Speaker 5: Now, Oh my god, he bought me some tennis shills. If I can still get vagina with buying you Jordan's and we all fucking forty plus, we're doing this wrong.
Speaker 4: Give me some Yeah, we're doing this wrong.
Speaker 5: So when forty start fucking for them Bahama trips, that's what you.
Speaker 3: Need to be a hope that I ain't have mine yet but now and reevaluate my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when I when I went into Mind, it's like paid off, rip for it.
Speaker 1: I got paid off. My whole face.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, mine ain't even complete yet, it's just it's all. But I paused the subscription.
Speaker 2: Something like that, and you know what, honestly, I feel like I shouldn't even be paused because niggas pay a lot for pregnant content.
Speaker 3: I feel like I should be racking up, and.
Speaker 2: At this point they try to judge, I'm like, how did you get put through college?
Speaker 1: Okay, niggas who don't need to be judging nobody if they did or not.
Speaker 2: Because I and you know, I kind of hope that he would be the type to like sue me for custody and ship like she's unfit because she was doing former.
Speaker 3: She was whatever, take this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Now, I'd be the next miss being nasty and this motherfucker paying him child support.
Speaker 1: She going through some shit. I was just like, she's going through some ship right now.
Speaker 2: I will pay you child take it because I'm almost I'm up here.
Speaker 3: I'm almost an empty nester. I was almost there.
Speaker 1: I was laughing about that the other day.
Speaker 3: But like, if I ever was like in a situation where you should be like sugar bear.
Speaker 5: Baby mama, baby daddy type drama, and my baby mama was like I wanted full custody.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't fight her, And I feel like the rest of my family like that's.
Speaker 2: Bugs no, not necessarily, like because her having her having full custody doesn't make you a deppy, That's what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Like I ain't saying I'm not gonna take your little folk.
Speaker 3: Because most because most people like here, I know, for the most part, joint custody has been pretty much automatic for as long as I've been having kids. They automatically award joint custody.
Speaker 2: But primary placement goes with the mom unless it's you know, some other ship going on. But yeah, you ain't gonna be on dead be you know how, because all you do is take care of other people kids.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's on pause.
Speaker 2: I had mine before social media and camera phone, so technically it never happened.
Speaker 1: I know, that's right, right, there might be.
Speaker 3: I know that's right.
Speaker 4: She said, you look because.
Speaker 2: Because there's a point where it's like there's a guy on my friends list and I'm only like eighty percent sure that I smashed him at one point.
Speaker 1: I got wrong. Because there's a lot of men that definitely have women on their timeline that they can't remember they smashed or not.
Speaker 3: Like this is like AOL chat days.
Speaker 2: They yeah, like like y'all gotta be chatting ship, then y'all.
Speaker 3: Do like a little video chatting see each other. Look like ship.
Speaker 1: I know I know you, but I don't know where I know you from. And then you gotta ask didn't we sleep together? And you don't want to because then it's like if it's yes, now you feel bad that you really don't remember what it is.
Speaker 2: Last night was coming and you've been celebrating my empty nessness. I'm sorry you're starting over.
Speaker 3: Well, see, the good thing with me is oh, absolutely, you're definitely oh pre digital holding is definitely old.
Speaker 1: Pre digital.
Speaker 3: That's analog hoing at this point.
Speaker 4: Tell you.
Speaker 1: Analog sounds.
Speaker 4: Before the internet crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean she was getting beat because and like I said, like.
Speaker 2: I was fucking back then. But it wasn't like it wasn't nothing about it was fulfilling.
Speaker 3: Like it was just like before we thought each other look good.
Speaker 2: We was, you know, dating or whatever, and then it was just ship we did because before the Internet.
Speaker 4: It sounded like you had to set the play up like the night before.
Speaker 3: So fucking before the internet.
Speaker 1: Like you had a lot of pain, a lot of payphone loving bro a lot.
Speaker 4: Of like at least two days in advance.
Speaker 1: You had to talk about it before y'all went out that y'all was gonna meet up or y'all had to go to the same club.
Speaker 3: There was no apps. We had to communicate on the telephone.
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't a telephone, then like I said, it was like AOL chat room or something like that. I'm not even forty yet, y'all chill out exactly, and I am forty That's how I know how old it is.
Speaker 1: So wait, how is how was you holding how? Because if you now forty eight, how was you getting your explaining it? Do?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: How young did you start all your fucking trips?
Speaker 3: Are you not?
Speaker 2: Maybe you're not like considering certain things of social media, but it's still count Like Black Planet and that was so media because for me, packs was the ship and then they turned it into blink and then went to hell.
Speaker 4: Yes, I didn't jump into the social media, but that was I was.
Speaker 7: Trying to.
Speaker 1: Planet where it all started.
Speaker 2: And like during like the MySpace and Black Planet ship like that was like I had like my modeling stuff going on in and so it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I air brushed.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've seen a lot of people whole relationship in because they wasn't in the top eight.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm Facebook.
Speaker 1: That was the.
Speaker 2: Smartest Okay, not before the Internet Internet, just before niggas was able to get it without them CDs. Damn, remember niggas, you have to get the CDs and the mail and ship.
Speaker 1: CITs kept coming though. Who was that year net year net zero net zero? Yeah, what's all the city? Them ships came. The updates were a new CD in the mail every other one.
Speaker 2: Email address was long as the mondfucker with that at SBC Global dot net.
Speaker 1: Y'all was at Yahoo. That was the Yahoo one when you went through at and T.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely had to at SBC Global dot next year.
Speaker 1: There's still some old people that still use that email address.
Speaker 3: The fact that at one point in time in life, damn, he was out here giving up the dial up pussy.
Speaker 1: At least giving up at d s L dollar.
Speaker 4: Pussy is crazy.
Speaker 1: Hurts is that nigga? That's not even mega hurts bro. That ship was killer bites. That ship was slow. Are you out here trying to trying to make a chip through a O L messenger and the phone call and came in and then you can't get back in the group.
Speaker 3: That's that line wire.
Speaker 1: That was always had a virus. I don't want that love, I thought.
Speaker 3: That was bear share.
Speaker 4: That sounds wow, that's.
Speaker 1: It's a legitimate out. But now that that's a completely different website's.
Speaker 2: Comment on the screen because I can't I can only read it from a certain name. Like you had to have a digital camera at the club with you and then get on the actual computer and upload the pictures just to be able to upload your profile picture.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yo, a digital camera.
Speaker 1: I had a little I had a little small one.
Speaker 3: I had had deliver, I had the cannon joint.
Speaker 2: It was mom's so because remember back in the day, Mama used to always go to all them fucking banquets.
Speaker 3: She used to win all them awards.
Speaker 2: And ship so I would take her camera and like whar it around my wrists should take it on the pictures that I come home and I upload them. And then she finally bought me my own little digital camera so it would it wasn't worth the damn though.
Speaker 3: Like it was.
Speaker 2: It didn't hold that many pictures like it was super thing. It was like a little cheap one, so you can like take pictures with it, but it's like you couldn't take that many before the fucking memory would fill up and you would have to hurry up and offload them onto the computer. And that's definitely how I was doing my profile picts.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I used to love to work at radio Shack, because easy going the back and get a pre memory card, get the little digital camera.
Speaker 2: When we were at wrestling, what was that two weeks ago, there was a guy in the road right in front of us and he had remember the disposable Kodak joints. Bro I didn't even know that those were still a thing. He had the disposable, so we had his phone doing one, but then he would take actual steel shots with the little disposable joint.
Speaker 1: He probably got like a picture book at home that he puts that ships in.
Speaker 3: Good could But it's like at this point you can literally like you can.
Speaker 2: Just plug it up or they have an email address right at the thing for you to send the pictures to and then print it out right away. I've been thinking about buying a digital camera gain you know what, but the capacities of our phones. I feel like digital cameras can't really fuck with our phones at this point.
Speaker 1: I keep telling everybody, keep asking me, what do I need to start a podcast? You got a phone? Yeah, there you go, Yeah, everything.
Speaker 2: There because because it used to be a port where it's like the front camera was so fuzzy.
Speaker 1: Digital cameras back in the days used to have shitty ass cameras. If you go back in front of the digital camera right now, I guarantee you the quality of that camera is half of what your front camera.
Speaker 4: Might be now.
Speaker 3: Bro. Digital cameras back then was like two megapixels, right.
Speaker 1: Mega and use a ship if you had an eight megapixel And.
Speaker 2: Video chatting was so we because it's like it would lack so bad because.
Speaker 3: The resolution wasn't Yeah, the resolution.
Speaker 1: Was that good.
Speaker 2: And at the time, like my man was in the service and he would always video chat me through like the little Yahoo messenger or whatever, and it's like he's overseas and.
Speaker 3: Then I'm on his cheap ass fucking camera. But we made it work.
Speaker 4: Go on to Walgrings to get your news developed. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, but they've done it. I'm pretty sure they've done it. I definitely definitely do you still.
Speaker 3: Have to develop them at the other sister taking your freezie camera roll to Walgreens.
Speaker 1: The other sister they she worked at wal Greens and she I think that may have motivated her to just start shaking out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, sometimes you gotta see something thoughts. So I mean, because she worked at the Walgreens is not that far from silk, So it's possible.
Speaker 2: My mama wrote, I just noticed. My mom wrote me at seven forty five time on girl, you up, ma'am. I have been going out of the house in seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: That's how you know. She don't come up the basement unless she have to.
Speaker 3: I'm here right like.
Speaker 1: You don't even make instant cameras still.
Speaker 3: But also I didn't go out of the front of her earbody.
Speaker 1: Didn't instant ones right now, the ones you pull out things and you gotta shake it to it develops.
Speaker 2: It looks, you know, when they being like them little photo boots making little funny faces and ship it's basically a print out on a strip like that. They've been happening thus for a while. They had like little funk cams like that. They used to come in like different colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got two of both of them. Got one for some reason. My mom went and bought Lee like a whole podcast and kid for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have I have a couple of those strips of me and him because we were at uptown taking.
Speaker 4: Pictures in the book.
Speaker 1: She went to start on YouTube channel and I'm like, she gotta earn a YouTube channel, and then all.
Speaker 4: Of a sudden, my mom just bought her all this ship.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta stop doing that, right, But can she earned the dream first.
Speaker 4: To be a future culture creator?
Speaker 1: I want her to, but I also want I also want.
Speaker 3: Her to get her grades up, so just conting.
Speaker 1: Don't go through, you can still at least go be a bodilingual call.
Speaker 2: Center worker grades first, because I'm I'm definitely gonna end up like jelly Bean, And if she don't get her ship together, I'm definitely gonna swap her name out on that cruise.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be me and you. Bro Huh, who's going on with Beans? Procrastinating too much? And she's not.
Speaker 1: Off?
Speaker 2: And I tried to give her a benefit of doubt from that initially, but I see it's just it's priority priorities, So I had to change some shit. I'm like, when you come in, I don't even want you to look at you when you come in, You get you something to eat, whatever, hop on your homework and ship After that and YouTube whatever you want to do. But you spend too much time cackling and ship and browsing videos and ship, and then I wake up to piss in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: It's three four in the morning.
Speaker 2: You in there on your laptop doing homework that you should have did when you first came home.
Speaker 1: Because her mind might work better at now. Like I get the logic of you won't like, let's do what shuld now be done. But sometimes some people just they brain don't kick in until.
Speaker 2: Like if she was doing that and her work was getting turned in, I'm like, if it works, it works.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's not turning shit in on top of it, right, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Okay, So that that.
Speaker 2: Now, because I get it, because how long have y'all known me, and how long have I been, Like my body's been on the third ship schedule. I've tried to regulate it throughout the years. Sometimes it be cool, but then it's like it goes right back.
Speaker 1: To that ship schedule too now, right, No, watch.
Speaker 2: No opposite, Because I was third shift with both of the girls. They slept all day long. It's like because I'm up and moving around through the night, it's like it's rocking baby to sleep, so then being born, they're so used to me being up at night and then being rocked to sleep and moving throughout the day.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like the schedule that it'll be on.
Speaker 1: See in Tiana is the opposite because with Teresa carried her while working third shift. Tiana likes to stay up late. She sleeps all day.
Speaker 3: But now as they're older, both of them are night ours.
Speaker 2: But like it's babies. No, they slept through the night. It was fine, rollover popataia in them off and they go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: You've got a son that's over that nigga gonna be I feel bad for that nigga. House full of women. Oh here, somebody kill? Do somebody kill doe?
Speaker 3: Who he feels?
Speaker 1: You said who here?
Speaker 3: Say who here? I said, well here, what.
Speaker 1: You gonna name him? Junior? Junior? Junior?
Speaker 3: Already? Well, actually.
Speaker 1: Look already had a junior and they didn't stop him. I don't know because it's with her. No, it's with her. She wouldn't do that. But that don't mean that that may not it may cross his mind.
Speaker 3: You can go ahead and stop down on the screens. Since you keep bothering me.
Speaker 1: You let me look at his first.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell you to do all that I told you put on the screen.
Speaker 1: It's visible.
Speaker 3: It can be sending bullshit, yes you do, I don't.
Speaker 4: No, what if school Just like jelly Bean John.
Speaker 1: It is her, she's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she's she hasn't one thing that I will say is a problem like that has consistently been a problem. Is she has no She has a problem asking for help. So there are times when she should be able to, you know, to say hey, if I don't yeah, so you see that? Does that say anything about the boy?
Speaker 1: Hey? These things just because they can't see he may be a grower not a shower. Okay, it works here. You know how many times people have said that this was what they was having and then when the baby's here, it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah Now, I mean, I mean I wouldn't be mad at it. He would be the one that's crying. And shit, I'm just saying because he has threatened me several, several several times to say that if it is a boy, it's a boy, he's going to fight me. Why and because he has a boy, so he really wants his girl.
Speaker 1: But you want a boy and me, I.
Speaker 2: Said, well I did until I really really have to think about stuff. I've already successfully raised two girls. I know how to deal with them. I don't know how to deal with a boy. And as far as male figures, I have y'all. Okay, I have y'all. I have y'all and.
Speaker 3: Have y'all.
Speaker 4: What do the that mean?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 1: But if you look at the whole lot of.
Speaker 3: The men, especially the ones who are excited, like Marl and Monte, that.
Speaker 4: You having a boy and that they want you to have a boy.
Speaker 3: They're already saying, nephew, they wanted to be a boy.
Speaker 4: I would like for it to be a boy.
Speaker 3: And initially I don't read.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be my nephew, but she is. I know you can't just own her now.
Speaker 4: I would like for re to just be the niece.
Speaker 1: She can know. She's made up her mind.
Speaker 3: No, But in order to like, if I really had to sit and I'm like, I have an all female household, I really want to change that dynamic. I guess we walk around exactly how we want to.
Speaker 2: Like Nigga, just just pass ass Nigga through and don't worry about nothing.
Speaker 3: It's fine, like we don't have to worry about that. But if you have a boy, change and then it's like so.
Speaker 2: So having that, and then it's like okay, if stuff is going on, well, you got two older sisters who've been through it already who can guide you through that because they know already.
Speaker 4: But if you have a boy, you have both.
Speaker 1: Now it's just something older. It's something about the shut up. First of all, it's something about your youngest being a boy.
Speaker 3: Talking about he will have an actual brother, older brother.
Speaker 1: He was talking about. He said, you have both. You have an older brother and an older sister. He's calling a boy's not your named Ray.
Speaker 7: I won't call her right?
Speaker 1: What boy? If she asks you to call her Ray, she'd be right.
Speaker 4: That's what she wanted.
Speaker 1: My name is Rone.
Speaker 3: Doesn't like to be labeled. She's adults.
Speaker 4: She's neutral, just she just exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she has boy tendencies, but she doesn't want to be labeled.
Speaker 5: Back, Okay, outside of them two niggas, I feel like you have great male figures.
Speaker 1: And there's Uncle Carl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he oh, if anything, we would definitely show you show a little folks what not to do. That is true, you're gonna have a crash course, and how not to treat people, how not to treat people of the opposite set on the top of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he has so many sisters and cousins and older girls that would be around him.
Speaker 7: To put him on game like stay in pocket.
Speaker 1: Right, he ain't gonna be straight.
Speaker 3: And then look the pissing all on the seat and ship it's.
Speaker 1: A lot on the seat. So what's the difference.
Speaker 7: And didn't look at a crew of kids that he would have to run.
Speaker 1: Who Actually, you'll be young, so he'll be.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 2: I was finna say, I'm like and then it's like, and that's another thing. There are no boys for him to play with. Everybody has girls. He would be the only boy.
Speaker 1: Everybody stare step to them.
Speaker 2: And then what happens. It is like, Okay, now I'm raising a stepping because there's no boys for him.
Speaker 1: But you'll know right away if he liked titties and not.
Speaker 3: My girls like titties. I breastfeed my kids. They are addicted to titty addicted to I don't Yeah, I already did.
Speaker 5: This one.
Speaker 1: What happens dad in his life? Yeah, but that's the difference with the other one if daddy Daddy wasn't there to take me to the that's why her dad is he just sensitives.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, because he has access to my Amazon account.
Speaker 1: He's been buying ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, so like I've looked.
Speaker 1: Cancer. No, I think she got aries coming.
Speaker 3: No, no, no cancer no cancer, no cancer positive.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But like how many months are you?
Speaker 9: My?
Speaker 1: You just don't know?
Speaker 3: No, what it is is.
Speaker 2: I am not disclosing it to anybody because I don't want anybody watching and.
Speaker 3: Waiting for me to pop this baby out. Y'all will know when you do a whole podcast.
Speaker 2: I know, but that's what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: It's just how I just decide. I just popped out and whatever, like that's y'all go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pop over well, y'all to know because like when it's time, y'all get you know, a.
Speaker 3: She just went in.
Speaker 1: But you don't want that one. You don't want to nowhere near your actual date because guess what, from now on, that's the one that they will care about, not you fuck you old.
Speaker 3: Now hey, we do mama because because my mama's sixtieth birthday is next year. All were talking about is returns twenty one.
Speaker 1: Damn just trump you because there's so many people's birthdays around t T. But that's all they care about. The t T birthday. Completely forgot that Teresa's mom birthday is literally one day before Tiana's. But we were planning what we're gonna do for Tiana. Everybody birthday other adults will need revolves around drinking. My purpose on a Wednesday. So I am going somewhere who has dollar wings? Oh, I got the perfect luace when we go for I already got me one, beautiful place, beautiful place. We could even pot there one, he said, she give me the keys to let me pot.
Speaker 2: Tom did you upload last week's pod?
Speaker 1: Upload last week's pod?
Speaker 3: That's their just acts.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, he said, I post my baby until after he was two months, and that's gonna be me people.
Speaker 1: At a right, Why are you asking that on the show A ship off air? You know my in box? Now? Yeah, it was holiday, it's the holidays.
Speaker 3: Calm down. Holiday was Thursday.
Speaker 1: I swear days the audio was up for show.
Speaker 3: You one.
Speaker 2: I still had to work Tuesday and the kids had to go to school Tuesday, and.
Speaker 1: My kids did not go to school Tuesday and Wednesday, and because they got tests and ship to do and pick up school.
Speaker 3: Photos in my bad a, you are we do that?
Speaker 1: Shut up you and Denise always publicizing some ship because they it was the I know for a fact the audio up the video may not have been replaced. That I that I'll take an al four because nobody video got replaced. Trust the person like that, actually the ones I trust the most, cause you want to know why they know how to keep quiet?
Speaker 3: Clearly trying to say this, nigga, don't you think that ship was mostly for the internet.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see me? Did you see.
Speaker 3: The Apple green screen?
Speaker 4: Bro? I wish.
Speaker 1: Oregon Trail Pussy might have been fired. Sounds like all white woman, that's why it might have been fired.
Speaker 4: Just crazy.
Speaker 3: But since the theme of tonight has kind of been niggas getting the noodles not loose, there are two clips there.
Speaker 2: They're they're not long clips, so it won't take us long to do this.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know. I was trying to figure out what the clips was all about.
Speaker 3: Whatsoever, but it was really just disturbing me. How like, how crazy my algorithm is that these like popped up popped up.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna go with literally.
Speaker 2: At this point, So go ahead and show the first one because wait, wait, wait, why I want you to watch this video and tell me and tell me what would be your reaction to this happening to you during the fight.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it was trying the leg lock started.
Speaker 1: Oh you've seen the punch, but you didn't see what was going on at herst.
Speaker 4: Where I don't know where I wa.
Speaker 3: Watched the circle all right, recognized, honestly, trying.
Speaker 4: The leg lock started.
Speaker 1: He was slapping him.
Speaker 2: So remember earlier in the show when I talked about how niggas like making thumb on you and ship and they're trying to like test the walk testing one too. The caption say, bro using everything he got because he was hitting him with his dick. He was making his dick jump and hitting him with it. So broke punch team in the Is that the bread basket.
Speaker 1: Tone, No, that's dick, the bread back bread.
Speaker 3: Right pushed him. He didn't punch him in the dick.
Speaker 1: You look like it looks like have one more time.
Speaker 3: I think he pushed him like right above it like right above.
Speaker 5: Recognized honestly trying to started it.
Speaker 1: He wants to be waiting to cut.
Speaker 4: If I got you in the joke.
Speaker 5: And you hit me in the Dick Man fight, I gotta tap out right there like it's over.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fight and tapping him is the reason why we got here.
Speaker 3: Like, Bro, he was hitting you.
Speaker 1: That's nasty.
Speaker 4: So wait, am I the guy? So?
Speaker 7: Am I the guy that punched him in the dick Or am I the guy that got punched?
Speaker 3: And know you're the guy on tap in control of the fight.
Speaker 2: And and all of a sudden you feel dog Dick just constantly tapping you during this fight.
Speaker 4: Oh he was just and was herb Dane the referee.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because if I'll punch you in the nuts and you let me go, oh, I'm coming back with the elbow, like right across the face, like I'm gonna knock you out at this point. So and I'm gonna get the du because I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to push niggas.
Speaker 4: In the nuts in the UFC fight.
Speaker 2: Well, well, to be clear, it could have been like if it wasn't for the fact that dog Dick was jumping, he might have got away with it because.
Speaker 3: You can't really see where you punch it, and you could have been like you couldn't say, I just I thought it could Yeah he was, he.
Speaker 2: Was into But like, what's your reaction? Like you mid fight and the nigga dick is just.
Speaker 1: Oh, I might have to end the fight?
Speaker 3: Do you forfeit?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 5: Like when it's go time, like he take the gloves off, like man, fight is bare knuckle time.
Speaker 7: Because what you why do you think it's over? This is sexual harassment.
Speaker 3: This is rape at this point, bro, bare knuckle brawl.
Speaker 4: After that?
Speaker 5: Bro, why you just like, why are you dig hopping on my my bobbies?
Speaker 1: Where are you getting this truck he just got He just got these motherfucker ethic and UFC Trump soon.
Speaker 3: Now go ahead and play the next one, because what is going on in the cage.
Speaker 4: These days.
Speaker 7: Reposssion.
Speaker 4: But you gotta be camp on.
Speaker 3: Nsision.
Speaker 4: But you gotta be camp on.
Speaker 3: It's a long face. Wait, you got the camera on one face.
Speaker 1: Late? Oh The crazy part is is I can always go back and clip just the camera only bro's your face? You look seliouhrying to figure out where he was taking a culture because I mean on.
Speaker 4: One hand, that is definitely out of pocket as fucked.
Speaker 5: But on another hand, in the UFC fight, I believe that move is legal. Yea, is it possible for sure, but I believe what he did was legal. So after I like kind of like Helvy Thrush, it's trying to hop on your ass, oh my god phrasing, But yeah, pretty much. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to the outcome because he looked like he rolled.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, yeah, it's wild, you know whatever, Mimie like back in the day, like the basement parties and ship and you should be holding your guy up. And then he do that one hard one because he's trying to knock the girl over and ship.
Speaker 7: It was Brazilian. I'm pretty sure they've never been to.
Speaker 3: A basement part For me to see both of those, I wanted to share it with y'all that.
Speaker 1: A Brazilian has never been to a basement party.
Speaker 4: Not the ones that we used to go to.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the basement party usually. I'm just saying nah nah. Because there was that one chick from the Brazilian world who did the same dance every time. Look, bro, Brazilian porn always ends and ain't on no matter what. So they've been to basement parties and.
Speaker 3: They always do that.
Speaker 2: We get so side to side a little bob and speak English.
Speaker 1: They always getting picked up. They're always getting picked the by some restaurants or outside some grocery store.
Speaker 3: Now this next video.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: One actually showed this video in a group a long time ago, and I kept forgetting to bring it up, and I wanted to talk about it because I feel like I understand why everybody was looking like like this bitch, but I feel like I understand what she may have been trying to say, and I'll try to explain that after we watched the video.
Speaker 4: So go ahead and play first one.
Speaker 3: Yea, I match with a doctor and a dating ap.
Speaker 11: Oh that's pretty cool. A lot of women want a doctor, so this should work out well.
Speaker 9: And I was just like, you know, I said, well, you know, what do you do? He's like, I'm a doctor and he was just like I said, okay, so what's your goals?
Speaker 1: His goals?
Speaker 9: He's a doctor, And he was just like, oh no, I kind of blocked you because like, what do you mean, what's my goals?
Speaker 1: Is a doctor not enough?
Speaker 3: I don't want somebody who's content with where they are.
Speaker 4: Content with where they are. He's a doctor.
Speaker 3: Being a doctor is amazing.
Speaker 9: I understand what you guys go through to get there, but why can't you want more?
Speaker 3: I guess me having three jobs shows you that I'm never come through with being in one place.
Speaker 4: Be he need it rough for the president.
Speaker 3: It's not a money thing. More so, I guess it's an ambition thing.
Speaker 11: Did she say ambition? Do you know how hard it is to become a doctor. What is wrong with this lady? It takes years to become a doctor. You saying he ain't got no ambition? Do you know why I'm not a doctor right now? Because I didn't want to do what I have to do to become a doctor. People only work three jobs when they don't make enough on their one job. If he's a doctor slash surgeon, he probably makes enough to only work one job.
Speaker 1: Can we just close.
Speaker 11: Dating for like a year, just close it, just lock the doors, nobody date for like a year, Just just shut it down.
Speaker 4: Let's just regroup and just.
Speaker 11: Change some things around, because this is ain't working, man, this is not working.
Speaker 1: First of all, he could have shut up. I didn't need him right now.
Speaker 2: She said that, you know, it wasn't a money thing. But like I said, I feel like I actually understand what she may have been trying to say. But it could be because y'all know that my mind tends to work in a weird way, so I could have just processed it differently. But I think it was like with him stalling at her saying like, Okay, you know, what are your goals and him stalling like, well, why do I need goals?
Speaker 3: And I'm a doctor kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I think he was more so confused by the.
Speaker 2: Question because like, even as a doctor, you can still have goals, Like you can have a career goal is to be the first one to like invent like a certain groundbreaking procedure, you know what I'm saying. Or maybe you want to be the chief of a hospital you know one day or some shit. Maybe maybe you want to be Bailey, maybe you want to be doctor Bailey.
Speaker 1: But I think that's where he was confused, that by the question, because being a doctor is a goal that everybody says asked their kids, and then we've seen enough medical shows to know getting to that point ain't easy, Like as much as a doctor Strange was a fucking asshole. He was the best at what he did, and I guarantee you it wasn't easy for him to get to that point. So I guess he was more so confused. It's like, why are you asking me, Benedict Cumber, Yes, that's not.
Speaker 4: What else could he do.
Speaker 1: With like you know what? You're right? Because he was always I think he was doctor who. No, he was shirrel like Holmes as well too, Benedict.
Speaker 3: So we had nigas being shot like homes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the whole big joke about it two MC and niggas being shart like hose.
Speaker 2: But it's like she didn't even have to like she didn't even necessarily say like I had to be career goals either.
Speaker 3: She just said, like what are your goals?
Speaker 2: But I think so he could have like even put personal goals in there, like maybe you want to retire by when?
Speaker 5: If some should just be like in the realm of like what do you mean type ship? Because I feel like if you are a basketball player and I don't phrase the question right, it counna fuck you up now if I say what are your goals? And the motherfucker be looking at me like, well, I wanted to be a basketball player as a child.
Speaker 4: I mean to the NBA.
Speaker 1: I think I've accomplished my goal.
Speaker 2: But if you ask Giannis that question, we know that that Nigga's gonna elaborate and be like, I want to be m v P for the next fourty years to come right, and I want to you know what called and he goes.
Speaker 5: Some people don't process some people don't process it the way you want them to it, and some people don't phrase right.
Speaker 3: And that's one of those things where I feel like that's why I understand what she was saying, because if you get it, you get it.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he didn't understand what she meant about goals already, right, it was like like that was like by him saying like being a doctor ain't enough. Like I understood why she was like, all right, well this ain't gonna work because I have a completely different thing because okay.
Speaker 1: But also at the same time, she it doesn't sound like she even attempted to expand the question because maybe if you said, well, no, when I mean goals, I mean like, what is your aspiration? What's your ambition? Like now that you've made it, here's what's the next level for this, like you became a.
Speaker 2: Doctor, because by the way you answered it, I already know that you're not on what I'm on. Well, the fact that doctor, the fact that you asked me and said, well, it's being a doctor not enough, I already know that we ain't a match.
Speaker 3: But that was the case.
Speaker 2: If we were on the same wavelength, that wouldn't have had to be explained.
Speaker 1: But she validated the question by saying, I work three jobs because I don't like so I you got to look at like what you're saying, and your examples also have to match up too, because if you was like, well I was at this job, it didn't fulfill this to see I hit the glass ceiling, so now I want to go to my next goal.
Speaker 5: Compared to like, right, you just said I got three jobs and I'm a doctor.
Speaker 1: And then you say it wasn't about money. It was like, well didn't. Now you need to elaborate, expand.
Speaker 3: But she's expanded more to the lady she's talking to.
Speaker 2: He was like, well, what being a doctor ain't enough, And it's like, if we were on the same type of time, you wouldn't have asked me that question. That wouldn't have been your response. You would have immediately went into, oh, well, you know, that's just like a lawyer.
Speaker 3: People have a goal to be a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Right then maybe like, all right, you know what, well, I want to be the district attorney, and then from that district attorney, I want to be able to run for president of the United States. Like there are different things, and then okay, perfect example, perfect example. Rihanna is a billionaire because she did not stop at music, right, she didn't stop at makeup. She's now doing lingerie. Who knows what the fuck else she is going to do. She had goals to do other things. So her being a billionaire and making a certain amount of money and already having a career doesn't mean that she doesn't her goals stopped.
Speaker 5: Okay, your brain is big and it's open, and you think outside the box.
Speaker 4: I believe what I believe his reaction to.
Speaker 3: What she showed me judging my accent.
Speaker 5: Man, No, I'm saying I believe his reaction to what she was saying was just the thought process of how some women moved the gold post. And there's a lot of women that moved a gold posts when it comes to dating, which is why he got the why the response was, well, he said he was a doctor. So he was like, Okay, being a doctor not good enough for women nowadays? Like what is it that women really want from niggas when it comes today?
Speaker 4: So I'm a doctor, that's not cool?
Speaker 5: You feel like I don't got no ambition because I personally stopped it being a doctor.
Speaker 1: After twelve years of trying.
Speaker 7: I accomplished being a doctor.
Speaker 5: I was like, cool, end all, be all, because that's what I wanted to do.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be a doctor.
Speaker 5: So who are you to sit on the other side of the table and be like, yo, folk, you a doctor? You ain't got no ambition. That was the ambition. That was my goal. It was to be a doctor. I accomplished that.
Speaker 1: I just think that she should have added a little bit more to the to what was being asked.
Speaker 2: See And I think because it's like as soon as I heard it, like I said, it could just be because my mind works completely.
Speaker 5: I just felt like it was more of a reference to how not even just women, just people in general.
Speaker 7: They moved a gold post when it comes to day.
Speaker 3: Uh Kayla. In the comments, what you.
Speaker 1: Say doctors still have goals. At first, my boss wanted to be a dean.
Speaker 4: He was working towards it.
Speaker 1: I only think that she just did not ask the question properly, or she gave up without trying to figure out where it was going.
Speaker 5: But we got to look at like his response is not directly to what she is saying. I mean it is, but today, like she not talking to him per se. His his video is responding to the video that she had already put out. So that was a conversation she was having with Shorty and her preferences are her purfoces.
Speaker 1: But just don't tell a nigga who worked his whole life.
Speaker 2: Who just having a great career does not mean that goes and the desire for growth automatically become non existed, Like it depends on the person. And she's looking for a person who is always looking to climb a ladder.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but if you always looking to climb the ladder, you can't enjoy what you look at.
Speaker 3: Snoop, that nigga, that nigga got his hands and every guy, damn.
Speaker 1: But because he was not good and that and the fact that at this moment in time, he's really just having fun. He just done got around the right. He told him, like, look, if you're gonna go out here and go to the Olympics, at least find a way to get paid to go to the Olympics, because this is what you want to do. Anyway, Martha Stewart educated that nigga, Like, motherfucker, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Great happened to him.
Speaker 2: But I think that's kind of like why my opinion differed from majority of others, because I feel like, if you are a goal oriented person, once you hear that you got answers, you're not, oh well, it's not good enough. Like if somebody was to ask me, like what me and me with your goals, I can tell you what my goals are.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna be like, oh damn, me doing poorn and't good enough?
Speaker 5: Like no, but I feel them though, because had I would have made it as a rapper and a motherfucker said, wow, what's your goals? Well, the goal of right now was to make it as a rapper.
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 4: I made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let that man year or so after I've lived and benefited of what I wanted to make out of my life. Like sometimes you gotta let them off and get to the point where it's like, Okay, what I wanted to do out of accomplished, but it's not enough, right.
Speaker 1: Let him enjoy the moment, like, let him enjoy the moment that you got here. And I think that's the problem, Like a lot of people don't stop to smell the flowers when they succeeded as something. They so quick to want to get to the next level that you never realized at this point right here, you got time to stop.
Speaker 2: When y'all first started the podcast, did y'all have a goal in mind keep it a buck?
Speaker 1: No? When we first started, No, it was just for us. It was a way for us to just want wanted to play music that he liked to listen to as well as his own music. On top of his own.
Speaker 3: Y'all used to have second where y'all played local people ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did, but that was only.
Speaker 3: Yeah because I remember I used to come in after that. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: I mean, we just talked about this thirty seconds ago, but stop it.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's period. You know, I don't like to listen to people's ship, so I used to come in after did I like that's perfectly fine.
Speaker 5: You can have this, but you can't come around stifling the creativity talking about you know why, I don't nobody want to hear that shick.
Speaker 4: Bitch, I get paid for them to hear this ship.
Speaker 2: Now, the ship that they play now is ass but somebody wants to hear it. Somebody is fucking playing it. That don't have nothing to do with me just because I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to hear it. I'm not a but that's the thing. Like, I'm just I'm not.
Speaker 2: A person who listens to local music and ship like that. I barely listen to the mainstream people that are out right now.
Speaker 4: Listen, let's look at this from the other side.
Speaker 5: What if a motherfucker, what if having three jobs mean you can't focus on one fucking.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm that is true.
Speaker 5: How can I how can I expect you to accomplish a go where at any given moment, it's.
Speaker 7: Three of these motherfuckers all the time.
Speaker 5: I need you to be able to accomplish one thing, have multiple things going on with showing a nigga that you can accomplish one thing before you start shitting on the fact.
Speaker 1: That you working three jobs. I'm not I'm not a good option for you. Because if I want to say, hey, let's go to Aruba with my doctor money, oh you got to get PTO for all three jobs, I'm just saying, like, man, where's mom when.
Speaker 4: You need it?
Speaker 2: Because like, some people have multiple talents and don't want to just commit to one, like me and my me and my uncle just talked about that, because it's like you have like jelly Bean. Jelly Bean is talented with crochet, she's talented with doing hair. She you know, play her little instruments and ship. Her problem is she commits to nothing, like nothing at all.
Speaker 1: Because when something is your creative outlet and you turn it into work, it's no longer fun, it's no longer creative. Let's take you doing this podcast. This is really your personal journal. These people are just being nosy keeping them. But if you turned around and you let's say, let's advertise as market let's make it a thing, let's go and let's grow and be big because you technically can, it won't feel like a personal journal to you anymore. It'll feel like work now becomes work and you don't care about it no more.
Speaker 2: My reason for not wanting to do all that is because I don't want that type of exposure because you'll know I don't like people and when it comes with having an advertise or networking and events and all of that kind of shit, we know I'm not that kind of person.
Speaker 3: I don't like to be fucking bothered. If I had the personality I would want to take. Well, it don't. It's not work for people who like doing that kind of shit where they like they get into had to do it.
Speaker 5: It would no longer be fun and just I'm kicking it with my bros for a few hours and we're talking about what's going on in life.
Speaker 1: It's becomes work.
Speaker 3: But the podcast is that wouldn't feel like work. It's the extra ship.
Speaker 2: It still all goes together because because recording, I don't think I'll get tired.
Speaker 4: The extra ship that you got to do on the week.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to.
Speaker 7: That would now.
Speaker 1: Strain the recording.
Speaker 2: Because now I feel like my creativity is being stifled because it's okay with me. You know, we got these sponsors now, so we can't talk about this certain thing.
Speaker 1: You think I would The sponsors that don't match you little Jesus.
Speaker 3: Jokes and should y'all be doing. You got to chill them out?
Speaker 1: You think I'm really not?
Speaker 7: What type of people do you say we are?
Speaker 1: We will't sponsor you too, Like first of all, the.
Speaker 3: Ones who offer the most money, could you will sell us out?
Speaker 1: No? I got other shows for that.
Speaker 4: You couldn't sell us out because would you tell me?
Speaker 7: Because I wouldn't want to do what I want to say? Like able to make produce.
Speaker 3: More money they have, the more he can skim off the top.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's why I have other shows. See when it was just when it was just like five of y'all, then yeah, you can use that, But now there's other It was like, look, here's this is true? Because who I'm gonna spend the money with. If I just sold y'all.
Speaker 7: Now you gotta hang out with a bunch of niggs.
Speaker 1: Get down spending the money on you and you they ungrateful at least with y'all. I know. It's like, is gonna buy a chicken, chicken, tennis and fries and we eat that all night? Cool watch wrestling.
Speaker 2: This actually walks us right into our next video. I do.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna go to your cream eat chicken. I got two, I got three jobs in use tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh is that your ambition talking?
Speaker 1: No, that's my bills talking. That's why. That's that's that's what I wish I was a doctor talking. I don't want her take money, I don't. I don't want her because if you notice that they nurses, that is so funny because they dedicated to one role and they and they worked hard to get.
Speaker 5: There to other one twenty five, He's gonna find somebody to take care.
Speaker 4: Of persons, right see.
Speaker 5: I used to feel like he was just trying to get out of working, but he really thinking about his future because he gonna need a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And you know, spoon feed.
Speaker 3: They always say that, like the older guys look like caretaking.
Speaker 4: You're right, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong, but y'all make it sound like it's wrong. I mean, that's not the plan. They just happened to be nurses because because the CNAs are ghetto.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like you would this this love that you have for women who are nurses, I don't. I don't feel like you have the same love for bitches who worked at like banks.
Speaker 1: I hate banks right now. You know, it's funny because.
Speaker 4: As he is.
Speaker 3: You would think he would be scared of dating nurses.
Speaker 5: Right, motherfuckers who would know how to get him up out of here, But he just keep putting his life in their hands.
Speaker 1: And I feel safe. I feel the safest with nurses.
Speaker 4: See, I feel like the nurses is the chicks that he don't fuck over. It's the other.
Speaker 3: Chicks that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if you let him tell the story, it's all plausible.
Speaker 3: That's why we don't let him tell the story. He's never the villain.
Speaker 4: No why we don't let him tell the story.
Speaker 1: But y'all be making that story that doesn't even exist.
Speaker 4: He's trying to finish the story. He got the adrenaline and the song.
Speaker 1: Something something.
Speaker 2: Because because y'all brought up like doing things and like not wanting to do them, like when they feel like work and like all of that kind of stuff that walks us entire Next one, so go ahead, And this is bow Wow's daughter, m both.
Speaker 3: For mom that she's tired of doing tiktoks and acting and just wants to be a regular kid.
Speaker 12: I mean thirteen and six months, Like I don't know, she just does not like being recorded.
Speaker 4: She's just like.
Speaker 3: Mom stop, Mom, mom, mom stop.
Speaker 12: Every time I have to like sneak into it, even when I sink and do it.
Speaker 4: She gets so mad.
Speaker 12: She's just like, no, I look crazy, Like no, I look, my hair needs be done. And then when her hair is done, she's like.
Speaker 3: Mom, stop, what's the problem.
Speaker 12: She's like, I just don't want to be recorded, Like I don't want to do that, and I don't want.
Speaker 3: To act either. And I was like, okay, we're not even to talking about acting.
Speaker 12: I don't want to do it. And I feel like you and my dad are trying to pressure me into like acting and all this stuff, and I want to do it.
Speaker 1: Like I just want to be a kid.
Speaker 12: I just want to go to school, and like I just want to, like you know, be a kid and play sports and have friends and like that. I just want to be a kid, bigger girl. In my head, I'm like, girl, I hate.
Speaker 1: I hate people that do that. Yeah, that's why I love the fact that Lee and TT they really don't care about the camera. They'll come in the studio and play on the mic and talk, but they don't care about the camera. And I'm never gonna force I'm not going to force him to make a podcast. I mean Lee wants to do one. Tiana be like, no, just give me my phone. I can play roadblocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah I I don't. It's like one when you have parents that are trying to like live through their kids is one thing, but it's like she's telling you, like, dude, I want my childhood right like this, this is not what I want.
Speaker 1: Shad Moss pisces me off in this situation now because.
Speaker 7: There's one person I understand.
Speaker 1: It's him.
Speaker 5: Fuck, it's like to have a camera shove to your fucking face at thirteen.
Speaker 1: It's him. He's been famous since even younger than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah bye, why I've been famous since probably like twelve, right, so he's.
Speaker 5: Under staying, Like, bro, I just want to be Nobody even knows you my fucking father.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like chill, y'all.
Speaker 2: I be so torn, Like I love watching the Live and interacting during the pot, but then I don't have anything to listen to at work during the week.
Speaker 1: Are you responding back to earlier what I said?
Speaker 2: But you know what this is, And that's why I like Live like and why I don't listen to a lot of other people's podcast because I am a person who I like to interact in the moment. I don't want to listen to shit and then go back and got a comment about it in a group or something later, because honestly, I'm probably not gonna remember remember everything me being able to do it in a moment, I can touch on everything I want to touch on.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you you don't have a podcast anymore. You got a talk show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no.
Speaker 2: That really bothered me because I feel like you basically like, fuck her boundaries, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like she even said I didn't want to act. If she if you're talking about the camera and she bringing up I don't want to act, you keep making me act and you're like, we wasn't even talking about that. She's literally telling you I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I just want to be And then for you to say like she don't like to be on camera, Like, but even when I sneak and put her on camera, why.
Speaker 4: Would you do that?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that.
Speaker 4: Nursing home.
Speaker 2: She's already said that this is not what she want to do, and then you sneak and do it anyway, and you basically being real dismissive of her. Feeling like, girl, like whatever, you're gonna do this because that's what it sounds like. And but it's it's her dad too, like both of these days.
Speaker 1: Because he keeps pushing her into acting and she don't want to do that. Like, Bro, all your shows got canceled.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm finna be thirteen. I'm I'm still trying to enjoy my childhood. I got my whole life.
Speaker 1: To get into this other teenager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Not really, I don't need that. See that's why I love wrestler wrestling families because they'll still let your son or daughter go off and do whatever you want to and then you can come back to wrestle when that ship don't work. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Ree, I found.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I found out last week that apparently is trying to move out. I ain't heard none about it when he talked about it. None of this I found out because Ree came in the kitchen and ask how do you get renters insurance?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, what do you need it for?
Speaker 2: Because like the house, everything in here is in short so you wouldn't need to get renter's insurance. So then she got to talking about I guess one of the requirements for a spot is you have to have Renters insurance.
Speaker 3: So my mom is so, my mom is going.
Speaker 2: You know, down the line of like you know, providers of insurance or whatever, and she's talking to her and I'm like, oh, and then she's like, well, man, well I ain't gonna be able to get it cause you know I don't I don't have any insurance. And you know, because I was gonna have her like schedule my walkthrough and like all of this kind of stuff. And I was like, see, this is why you're not ready to move it on your own. You don't pre have Renter's insurance, right because you.
Speaker 3: Don't live there yet. You haven't signed the least. They can't insure a spot that you don't fucking live in.
Speaker 2: After you get the place and decide that you're going to move in, then you set up Renter's insurance, because how the fuck they going sure of address that they don't know.
Speaker 1: You gotta make sure an you gotta know how much you need to ensure, because if you ain't got nothing in there but a bed and a TV on a crank, you don't need to undred fifty thousand dollars worth of insurance.
Speaker 2: Right, so, but you know again, Reed just turned twenty. She just took her first little solo trip out on Cali, which went to shit, and now she feels like she's ready to venture out on her own. I know that she's not, but I'm not gonna stop her, you know what I mean, come home, because it's like, especially you Trump just got elected and we're finnah see how a ship fin the play out and this is this is the type of time that you want to play with.
Speaker 3: Go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Now, My doors are never closed to her, and I honestly I don't want to see her feel so it's not a thing where it's like you'll be back. I hope she doesn't have to. But in the event that she needs to, doors is always open. She can always come home.
Speaker 3: But it's really like.
Speaker 2: You don't have the slightest clue because you look at Okay, well, it says it's this.
Speaker 3: Amount of month, I can do this.
Speaker 2: Well, when you move into a place, they're going to ask you for first and last month rent.
Speaker 3: So that's double out the gate.
Speaker 1: Just to even move in, you need to save at least four months worth the rent.
Speaker 2: Then you have to look at the fact that you don't pay anything now, so you're gonna go from not paying anything to paying rent and utilities. Because if I know my child, she's probably trying to move somewhere down by, Like you know, Reda said, my twenty year old daughter wants to venture out.
Speaker 1: I got nine more years before I got to worry about that.
Speaker 2: So now you're gonna have to worry about setting up utilities and paying you know, utilities every single month.
Speaker 1: Is you trying to do this on our own? Or is she trying to have a roommate. I don't know, because that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 3: Told you it was news to us.
Speaker 4: We didn't know.
Speaker 3: It just kind of got sprung on us.
Speaker 1: If you're getting the roommate or not, always save up at least four months worth of full rent. You know, from the.
Speaker 5: Conversation that we've had in this room about LOOKU, she don't really saying about like money management.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually the opposite. She is great with saving money because Rie is extremely extremely cheap unless it's something that she really do, that's not how it works, like she will she will be too cheap to catch ubers, to get herself to and from work and she'll get on the bus when she wants to take her little hefa out. This nigga spend forty fifty dollars on Uber and shit uber and from our house to her house to pick the girl up and then Uber and them both to whatever date they're going on.
Speaker 3: Rie is a trick.
Speaker 2: That's where her mismanagement of funds comes in at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when it comes to maybe when she moved a little half of a move in and I cut down on Uber costs. So when this.
Speaker 1: Definitely idea.
Speaker 3: When it comes down to dating, she always dates like she's read a trick. She did a nigga in a relationship.
Speaker 2: That's the only place where her money. Oh and like people borrowing money from her, I've had I've talked to her about that. But when it comes to like actual shit, like oh, she don't want to help us in the house do nothing, she don't want to like she preferred because you look at it putting gas in the vand if you put like twenty dollars in there, it's like that might get you a week or two of forgetting you to and from work back and forth to work. Because I work from home, I'm not using a band like that. So brother didn't do that, you would feel like, well, fuck it, I'll just get on the bus because the bus is cheaper.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you take that two hour ride when it could have been fifteen minutes. Do what you need to do. I'm in bed rubbing my feet together.
Speaker 5: So invested in the struggle when you don't have to, right, because that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I said, I'm scared for my young adults to leave me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so different. So we're scared.
Speaker 3: We Ree.
Speaker 2: It's not that she doesn't make good financial decisions, because honestly, Ree's checking account is probably fatter than ninety eight percent of the adults that I know. But when she was dating, is one chick like that motherfucker cut in half, like it was one point. We had like five six g's put up just saving because I don't charge her nothing, and she saves money. But dating and always going and taking these chicks out and like doing that little kind of shit you got to eating at.
Speaker 1: The these wholes cheddar biscuits.
Speaker 3: Yeah but the cheddar b you know what I mean. But it's just Red doesn't We'll.
Speaker 5: See, okay, But like, do you think not charge her anything like not saying like you gotta help you, but like just so when you do move out, it's certain things she'll be accustomed to.
Speaker 3: And well, I'm feeling where I.
Speaker 5: Need to pay my rent because I'm used to when moms need this boom is too well.
Speaker 4: But I think.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when you try to do that though, that's when you get pushed back from them because they're trying to understand that they're not listening to why you're doing that. They would rather give somebody twelve hundred dollars to go live in their own space, but like they free instead of giving their mom two hundred dollars what you secretly don't know, mom's actually putting it in a safe that they don't look at it like that. They feel like they're entired, Like I much rather pay.
Speaker 5: For the fucking expensive internet than to go pay rent right now.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking that maybe that will the thing, because he is at a point where she might feel like, well, if I'm gonna be paying mine, I could just move out when I didn't even tell you how much because I wasn't gonna take that much because my mortgage is less than six hundred dollars a month and it's three adults in the house. Even if all three of us paid two hundred dollars, it's got two hundred dollars for the whole month.
Speaker 3: And that's fine.
Speaker 2: And I'm paying everything else because you don't even pay your cell phone and bill bill yet. And you got a cell phone and an iPad.
Speaker 1: So when she moves out, that's technically stuff that she's supposed to take with her too. So you gotta have your own phone with your own bill. Yeah, so that's an extra that's an extra two hudred dollars that you didn't think to struggle.
Speaker 2: But I sent the message to them. I gave them a thirty day notice. So on November first, I said, as of December first, both of y'all is gonna have to start kicking in financially, I said, because I only work part time, I got all this shit going on, and I have a new baby coming, so I don't know if it's the baby. And she got an attitude about so she want to move out because I told her that she's gonna have to start kicking in if she feel like the baby is the reason I'm telling her that she got to start kicking in or if it's just a combination of everything and she's like, fuck this, shit them out.
Speaker 1: Why would you want to struggle? You do not have to.
Speaker 5: Moms didn't say you gotta get the fuck out, because I would never put her in.
Speaker 7: Take the little stress up play that weir.
Speaker 3: M like, right, because you were in my household and you were under that.
Speaker 2: Two happens, They're going to put you on my food stamp case no matter what, because until your age twenty to older living with your parents, if your parents try to get food stamps whe they're you giving them money towards the whatever, they're gonna count your income on that case. So all the money that she makes from shakeshack that I don't take from her at all, they count that on my case.
Speaker 3: So I don't even qualify for food STAPs.
Speaker 2: I work part time and I have three dependents, but I can't qualify because they're looking at my income plus reason income.
Speaker 3: And it's too much for the amount of people.
Speaker 1: Too much.
Speaker 2: So it's like you work at you work at a fast food restaurant, you get you know, whatever food you come in with bad like stuffed with different burghers and fries and sit some shit. You don't even eat because the fucking fries and all that shit was sitting in the fridge for however long and then it ends up getting thrown out with the trash. You don't bring shit home for the house to eat, and you're.
Speaker 3: The reason that we can't even get fucking food STAPs because they counting your income that I don't take from you.
Speaker 2: But like you said, some people just they want to struggle. And if that's you know where she at And she felt like, this is what I need to do because like I said, I don't know anything. Put that comment on. Put a show comment on the screen, he said me. And from the outside looking in, you seem extremely close to your daughters. Do you feel a way that she didn't come to you and discuss wanting to move out prior to just asking about insurance?
Speaker 3: So I did. I did, because I feel like you gotta be for something.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like from what I mentioned, like, I don't know if it's because she feeling a way because of me having a baby, if she feeling a way because I asked her after all of this time, I finally asked her to like start chipping in. And again I didn't even say how much for all? You know, I could have just been like, all right, well, you gotta start paying your own phone bill now.
Speaker 3: I never said you gotta, oh, well, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta give me one hundred dollars, two hundred dollars or you know, I want half of your paycheck every two weeks.
Speaker 3: I never said any that.
Speaker 2: I just put y'all on notice that in thirty days, y'all gonna have to start, you know, kicking in and helping out because I'm overwhelmed. I take care of everything. I pay for the internet. I pay for everybody's fucking phone bills in the house. Everybody I'm about Like we just went up, we just had Thanksgiving. I don't get stamps. I can't qualify. I had to go pay cash for all of that shit that I cooked for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Do you know how I cried in the car on the way home, Nigga, My eyes was blurried as a mother. Forgot to stop, like because like, what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: This ain't how life's supposed to be, Nigga. I work part time, so yeah, I definitely you know, felt the way, but it is. But it is, like I said, I'm not gonna, you know, shut her out to the point where if things weren't to work out that it's like, all right, well you chose to move, so it is what it is. But yeah, I definitely felt a way about that. Could you talk to me about everything? And you you bypassed me and went to my mom and her and my mom.
Speaker 3: Ain't even as close as they used to be.
Speaker 2: So I really felt like it was some shady shit that was going on because she walked right past me and was like, hey, Granny, but as you know, such as U, such and such. So yeah, Rita said, they don't rationalize it that way, lawel, but life gonna kick that ass most reality sit in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but I was like, when Ree was, you know, her being in college, I'm paying out a pocket for her to go to school for the part that wasn't covered by the scholarships and stuff, because I didn't want her to have to take out student loans and start out behind. Once she decided that she didn't want to go back that second year, I'm like, all right, well the ship that I was gonna pay, that's all you now because I only I only took out one loan, and it was like.
Speaker 3: I think it was it was probably like two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Like it was like a subsidized loan, and that's what I wasn't paying out of pocket monthly. So it's like any loans that were coming out. She didn't have to worry about that because I was gonna pay that. But because you dropped out, I'm not paying that because the whole purpose was for you to be gone and not have to worry about.
Speaker 3: Anything after you graduated.
Speaker 2: But since you decided that you was gonna fuck off because you didn't want to listen that first year when I told you, don't worry about working. It's your freshman year. You have no idea how your class is gonna be, how your schedule gonna be, none of that. Get a feel for your first year of college first, to see what your workload is gonna be. Once you get that established and you decide, hey, yeah, you know all right, cool, I can juggle this.
Speaker 3: I can handle this.
Speaker 2: You know, I got so many hours per week that I need to put aside from home work projects. I should be able to, you know, work so many hours a week and then and not really throw me off cause you don't have any fucking responsibilities. You have no financial responsibilities at all. All you do is sleep, eat shit, go to school.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's all you have to worry about right now.
Speaker 2: But she was supposed to be quitting her job at Preneer to focus on school, but she quip Prenier just to apply for Shakeshack and got the job right away. So she just jumped from one job to the next instead of focusing on school like I told her, So what happened?
Speaker 3: She fucked it up. That second year.
Speaker 2: She had an opportunity to go back, but there was like, well, you're gonna have to take you know, such as such classes. She was like, there's too many classes for me to have to take over. I'm not doing that, So I don't want to go back.
Speaker 3: And here we are, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well, now you're finna take your money and you're finna pay this back because I've already been paying my money out of pocket every month for you to go to school, only for you to not do what you was supposed to be doing because you didn't want to listen.
Speaker 3: And you felt like you knew everything. So you figure it out. But yeah, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do hope that things work out for her like I said, I have no idea on whether she is playing and then on getting a roommate two roommates. I know absolutely nothing other than the fact that she was looking for fucking renters insurance and that's it. I don't know where the place will be or none of that, but we really is not She's not even good with getting around, so it's like in order for you to get to be somewhere where you can make sure that you can commute to work and you know, do all of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know. We'll see. That's all we can do, is we'll see.
Speaker 2: I haven't asked her questions about when her timeline is, when she's looking to move or any of that, but.
Speaker 3: This is what it is. She's twenty, so you gotta live and learn sometimes.
Speaker 10: Mmm.
Speaker 3: Oops, wrong thing, Okay, And a less serious topic. Did y'all see the story about the chick who boyfriend cheated on her?
Speaker 1: It's a lot of that on the top.
Speaker 13: Liketok found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her and he was an undocumented.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: She got him in the car and told him that they were going to six Flags and she drove him through Mexico and he don't have no papers. It's so, and he can't come back, no, damn no.
Speaker 3: So he fell asleep.
Speaker 2: So if you ever see any tiktoks or reels or anything where it's like my girlfriend told me, we're driving the six Flags or we're driving to Texas or whatever, and they dozing up but they keep waking up. That's what is referencing, because he fell asleep during the drive and she took that nigga to Mexico and left him.
Speaker 3: Because he was fucking off and bro and hand no papers, not.
Speaker 4: Cold as the one I saw. If TikTok gave you some juicy.
Speaker 1: Shit, you just gotta find the right person.
Speaker 5: So apparently shout out to my man, Lawrence Johns because he reported to start. So apparently this dude and his girlfriend broke up, but he wanted to get her back. So what he did was he went and spent about five six hundred dollars bought a car.
Speaker 4: Nah, I guess he must have had the.
Speaker 5: Car and her name or whatever, but he went and parked that motherfucker at the airport and left the car. By the time they found her, they were had like six seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Run the parking ticket yo, yea. And they.
Speaker 5: They was like, we could move it, we can like get the car ton but they're like, hey, fucker started racking and tickets. Imagine somebody called you out the blues like, excuse me, you owe us seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: How you want to pay it?
Speaker 1: The fuck? You men?
Speaker 4: I owe you seven?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ain't just your car?
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: That's how they got Julius on Everybody Hates Chris. They told him that he wanted free TV, and when he went down, they busted him for a bunch of parks. I remember that, but apparently he had actually paid him and had to receive for it. But what happened was Black Lady got mad and quit like Rochelle and and she was like, oh you.
Speaker 3: Want me, you don't want to.
Speaker 2: They didn't approve her her PTO she was. She put in for PTO and they didn't approve it. So she got to throw in everybody ship in the garbage, like, bro, I had ship to do.
Speaker 4: With that, Bro, I'm paying the tickets I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Kadeem Hardison he he be the judge on that show.
Speaker 15: So yeah, hey man, you gotta put some respect on flex.
Speaker 4: Flex their Homeboys out of Space.
Speaker 1: He desired all that hold on that way Homeboys and out of Space to get the past because because world was weird back then. Was that run?
Speaker 3: What Homeboys and out of Space?
Speaker 1: Was that run? Nope, it was flexing.
Speaker 4: Dougie Doug Yo, Dougie.
Speaker 3: You know Ugie doug was dark skinned.
Speaker 1: He was wait a minute, Dougie, Homeboys and out of Space.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a light skin guy. I thought it was Ron.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what's fine? It was Wikipedia for that was a nineteen Darryl m.
Speaker 3: Belly Different World.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of what show was I'm thinking of that had? Was it on the block?
Speaker 5: The supporting rolls shot?
Speaker 3: Gary Coleman was in that.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Potter centered around two astronauts Tie and Morris, who flew around the universe in a wing car nicknamed the space Hoop Deep the duo's car, which was a cross between a lowrider and an eighteen wheeler, who was piloted by a talking computer named Aquita. I see, yeah, like they who did this?
Speaker 4: You know what else?
Speaker 5: Show that was crazy that a lot of people don't speak of. Remember that I rendition they did when they redid.
Speaker 1: The Cosbys Cosby when it was just Cosby, that was a completely different show.
Speaker 4: And Douggie Doug was on there, and then it was only Vanessa.
Speaker 1: And that wasn't Vanessa watched it, but it was no, that's.
Speaker 3: When, that's what Jamie Allen was on that.
Speaker 1: That's the chick from a Living Color. Oh her, that's where because which one Takia? Takia? I couldn't remember. It was like, that was such a because it was another show. It's supposed to be like a retired person trying to get used to just not call it Cosby because if you actually know a lot of people didn't know this. Bill Cosby named a lot of his shows Cosby. It was Cosby, was Cosby where he was a detective. It was Doug Cosby showing the Cosby he did that ship well, he got right, so he was.
Speaker 5: A detective, a doctor and then you retired just a retired dude.
Speaker 4: I feel like michaelm I feel like Malcolm and Eddie was in.
Speaker 3: The same because I saw somewhere it was it was some girl that was living in the house and clear kicked the door and I was like, I don't remember, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Because it was just I don't know how many seasons it was, but it was just like Cosby and it.
Speaker 1: Was hanging with the Homeboys. That's the one with Dougie Doug mhm.
Speaker 4: That was also and class that.
Speaker 1: Was next year.
Speaker 3: Hanging with the Homeboys.
Speaker 4: That was the bad.
Speaker 1: Blurry that's a bad chef. John was like John Lockzamo was on there. That's crazy John Lookazamo was actually pretty cool.
Speaker 2: As I was watching TV the other day, which is who that reminded that clip of flex that I showed from whatever TV show that was that just looked like a bootleg John Wick.
Speaker 3: It was like, hey, where did you get this car from? He gona kill us? You better be lucky if I can fixures. Yeah, that was the That was John basically the play.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what it was was no, no, what it was was his nephew. One of was his nephews. Yeah, one of his nephews, Rob stole the car from the wife of like my big.
Speaker 3: Dude, the biggest drug.
Speaker 1: And dude was like better be lucky. Like he basically said who cars? And so when he figured out who car was, yeah, because he was like where did you get this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because Chippy's name is on the back of her plate. So he caught her, like your car is here, and Chippy was just gonna leave it alone because it was like the little niggas being little niggas. But her son, Rio was in the car too, So Rio has been hunting this nigga down this whole scene to fuck him up. But he finds out something like a little gay dude, and then he finds something. Now, Rio and the black chick from Back Girl or Back Woman, they sister their brothers and sisters and they be killing shit together. She's like a higher assassin. It's a bad show.
Speaker 3: But because he was, he was like, did you hurt her? And it was like, because it's.
Speaker 1: Hippy, because you know, if you hurt Chippy nigga, you dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because he asked him, he was like, so did you kill him or what? Like the whole little scene was.
Speaker 1: Just if you yeah, if you don't know the whole show, it definitely could have been his own thing. There's some more shit going on with flexing this show too. As funny as his Lisa Ray is on this show, why is.
Speaker 2: He here without facial hair? I'm not here for that at all. He's the grown ass.
Speaker 1: Man Lisa Ray is on this show. Ship the mom from a half and half Big d She's on this show.
Speaker 2: I never forgive when Philip snatched When Philip snatched Big d Wig, but she had another one in her person.
Speaker 3: Just put it right back on her because.
Speaker 1: D was never gonna get caught. You would catch her out there. You was never gonna catch her. Damn bad at all. When they thought they was broke, that ship was funny. Came to learn how to live like a regular person.
Speaker 2: So we got one more topic and then we'll go ahead and get out of here. Now, both of us have kind of been like on the shitty end of parenting where we feel like we've had like dealt with favoritism and shit, I'm wondering in this situation, like we don't have like full context of it, but putting biased fellings aside from being like the actual kid in the situation, how would you react as a parent.
Speaker 3: So go ahead and play that videotime.
Speaker 14: Did you get your brother something? So you you positive this one of those ain't for your brother. So he sends you a gift and then he don't get your brother nothing. Once again, that ain't right this time the shit is going back.
Speaker 4: And I already let me tell you something.
Speaker 14: I'm tired of your father, y'all's father showing favoritism. Understand, he's not about to.
Speaker 3: Keep doing that.
Speaker 14: He's it is fair. He's bringing the vision into my household between y'all.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that between him and his son.
Speaker 14: No, that's not fair that it shouldn't at least brought him something too.
Speaker 1: So the white thing for him, no.
Speaker 14: Okay, And that's why I called him, and that's why he on his way. Why he's on his way.
Speaker 1: Put it in there. Put it in the box.
Speaker 4: It is fair.
Speaker 1: Put it in a box.
Speaker 2: So I felt like because a lot of people were in like it was, it was split. You had a lot of people that were jumping on the desk and he ain't ship only because it's because both.
Speaker 3: Of those are his kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how we're say before and she.
Speaker 2: Said, y'all dad, so it's both of them, are you know, just one guy's kids. So because of that, and it's not a thing where it's like, well but that ain't my son, like that is his son. So you have it split where you have some people who are like, oh, bro, ain't shit, like you know, while he only bound one something. And then you have other people who's like the mom is wrong for taking you know, whatever from the daughter. I feel like there's not enough context because what is the Like there could be an underlying reason for that. Now, what if she is getting all of the good grades and like little wars and whatever shit, and those are her rewards. You can't expect treatment to be equal if one is earning something and the other one not well.
Speaker 1: Then once again, this goes back to when communication is important. That way you caught when you bringing the kids home. A baby girl got ABCD because I got it for her for getting straight a's on her report card. That way, she knows why she is walking in here with two or something and little man ain't got nothing or a. I went to the store, I got baby girl ABCD. Son didn't want nothing, so.
Speaker 2: Come put show up. She said no to MoMA. Oh see the dad is wrong, but she should deal with him and not put the kids into it. Yeah, d I definitely agree with like without having any context or reasoning before it. I don't feel like she should have involved of them at all, Like she should have went straight to the source and be like, dude, what the fuck is up. I've noticed, for you know, a couple of times you don't buy her something, but ain't by him something.
Speaker 3: What's the deal.
Speaker 2: But because I also know how a lot of moms do tend to like caddle they sons and they can do no wrong, I understand how it can also be a thing where it's like maybe BRO just ain't doing what the fuck he's supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Or maybe sometimes parents get blinded by this, maybe you doing a lot for son and not doing a lot for her.
Speaker 2: So we definitely see a lot where they're like, you know, moms are softer on the boys and go hard on the girls and dnis you know, the whole daddy's girl thing.
Speaker 5: Bro just learning life lessons at an early age. It sucks, but it's something that you don't learn. It's something you're gonna have to deal with in life. You want to know what you're learning right now.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: Life ain't fair, and it's not fair on either side. It's not fair from the niggas in the world that.
Speaker 4: You don't know, and it's not fair in the world from some niggas that you do know. That's just life.
Speaker 1: But I also get both sides because I have to get on my mom and my dad because they'll buy stuff from my youngest just because we said she did something. Meanwhile, Alyssa gets an afterthought like I can call my mom and the first word out of her mouth will how's Tiana? What's going on with Tiana? What about Tiana? And then it be like, oh, and what's Lely doing this? It's like you called because I needed to talk to you about something, but your whole focus is.
Speaker 3: On this one right instead of just saying, well, how my grandbaby's doing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And she now I got on her about that, so now she's doing both.
Speaker 3: She will ask about both of them.
Speaker 1: But you can still tell you a little bit more emphasized on Tiana. And I get it because I have to remind myself Lely was firstborn child in the story. Most moms know what that means. So with Tiana, we was like, here, she can stay home with you, we gotta go to work, legally, gotta go to school, so y'all got a bond. I get that, but I also tell her like, if you out here just randomly on Amazon shopping for shit, and you bought Tiana something, if it's just randomly you gotta do it for both. If it's a random just I'm doing shit, you gotta do it for both.
Speaker 4: Now, ain't nobody tell you'll have two kids.
Speaker 1: You made a big ass fuss about the first kid, so you know I got two kids.
Speaker 4: Look man again, just like little Shorty.
Speaker 5: Gotta learn parents, gotta learn life lessons. Guess is gonna be the favorite while the other one it ain't no beef.
Speaker 4: It ain't no beef at all.
Speaker 1: It's just But that's why I said, and I get that. But that's why I said, if it's a rand, if it's just a random act of kindness.
Speaker 5: But I wasn't thinking about that other I was thinking about my favorite grandchild. Which because now that other gift that you're gonna get, that's a gift out a spike because I really didn't want to buy this for you.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to buy you.
Speaker 1: My jam not with you. But that's just it. You ask the same questions about both, you get the same answer. So if you randomly just buying Tiana something, Now if Tiana's acting up, because I tell them just as much when shit's bad as much as shit's good. So now that you know Tiana is doing abc D. You shouldn't still be just randomly buying her something. Where's the ley just got a four point zero? Where's that congratuatory gift? But Tianna got a perfect score on her spelling being now you want to buy eighty dollars worth of roebucks? And I don't know.
Speaker 2: Me and my sister, Me and my sister, My mom used to fucking doublement twin us to death, like it was cheaper. We had the same coats. It might have just been different colors. We had the same fucking clothes and outfits and shit. But it was like then it was my sister's pops, like he would buy whatever new Jordans came out. He would buy her those Jordans. So every pair of Jordans that came.
Speaker 3: Out, excuse me, she had them.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel away about that, like because I knew if I wanted something, I could ask my mom for it. I wasn't in every pair of Jordan's type of person because I gave a fuck, meaning I don't wear that color, so why the fuck would.
Speaker 3: I want them Jordans.
Speaker 1: I don't wear that series, Like you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like, bro, I don't got nothing, because what was what was the ones with the see I'm not good with the numbers. What was it? Are those the twelves, the ones with the little it looked like the little mattress holes in the side. Those are the thirteen's.
Speaker 2: Remember they came out with those, like wheat color ones like those. I'm like, okay, yeah, I'm like that fine because I have ship that can match those. But red and black. I don't wear red and black at all. I literally have no red and black clothes. My sister she didn't care, she jays, I'm throwing them all. My best friend at the time, she had on those red and black the patent leather jays, and she had on a full She had on purple jeans and a purple and white checker outfit with these red and black jays.
Speaker 3: I was disgusted that now, But I'm just saying, like, because.
Speaker 1: Nothing match your shoes, nothing a shoehead. But at the same time, I wouldn't do that either though, Like.
Speaker 5: It's just about color coordination. At some point, I don't leave your house in all purple.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna put on blue suits.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to do the option if you got on red and black shoes, and it's like, bro, you go and buy something all black, all red or bow you.
Speaker 2: Build and it's like they don't even like make something subtle pop, Like all right, I can see that outline around the logo around there as that color, So you was trying to bring that out more, it don't beat.
Speaker 3: There's no trace of it anywhere. And me, I hated that I was a I was like Pops on Boomerang. You got the coordinate that was me. I hated to.
Speaker 2: See some shit that didn't like it would drive me fucking insane. So for me, I was cool not having every pair of Ja's because every pair of Ja's wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: I don't wear these colors, so I don't need them in my.
Speaker 1: Fucking closet anyway.
Speaker 2: So I you know, so I got why my mom would do certain things, like because she didn't want to make one feel less than the other.
Speaker 3: But it's like certain things.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers didn't need just because somebody else got it right cause I was fucking up. There's a lot of shit that I I did not fucking deserve that you brought me anyway. It's probably by I can't even say, probably, it's why I am the way I am now a.
Speaker 1: Lot of times, and then when you do do that. So if you are one of them parents who just randomly buy shit for kids, they don't appreciate shit. They didn't want it, they didn't earn it, they didn't ask for it, so they don't give a fuck about it. Like Teresa Mom, she will buy for both of them, and Lely's her favorite. She'll never leave one out the equation. Leli's her favorite so much. Lee would come home and want to go. Leeli's supposed to be getting off the bus coming to the house. She didn't call her grandma to pick her up from the bus stop.
Speaker 2: See, and that's one thing that I can always give my mom. Well, my parents credit for a period, they've never treated the girls differently. And my mom was definitely closer to Read initially because she was born on her birthday. She was the first born and she was born on my mom's birthday, so they bond in the beginning like it was unmatched. When Jelly came, it was no difference. She treated her just the same, and she was treating Read like there was no favortism there. My biological father he don't fuck with neither one of them like that. Like he you know, he had his moments. Yeah, he come in every now and then and how my gran's doing, but it ain't no consistent thing like so he wasn't around enough to have a fucking favorite because he don't really know either.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 2: Jerome, he didn't have a favorite them his babies, no matter what, both of them. So it's like, I'm I was glad that my kids didn't have to go through that because it's like you already have a type of rejection from your paternal side, and then your maternal side is like, well, damn motherfuckers. They fuck with my sister more than they fuck with me, or they fuck with my brother more than they fuck with me.
Speaker 3: But I know the resentment that that can.
Speaker 2: Cause too, because I grew up with him and his mom had that shit bad. His mom wouldn't make him share shit. He didn't have to give us nothing, but if we had something, we would have to give him something.
Speaker 1: And I find that funny because there's two twists of this shind a Lot movie. One Tianna doesn't even like going over by my mama house. Okay, she doesn't like going over there at all. She would rather stay home because that's just what she does. And Teresa Mom, who does everything equal.
Speaker 2: Having a fit back there when she thought she wasn't going uh to her granny house.
Speaker 3: You brought them in the studio there exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like LEI led going over there, and TV be like, man, I just want to stay home. You gotta go to the studio, so I ain't gotta leave. It's like, nah, baby, I ain't going nowhere. Cool, I'm gonna go kick my shoes off and play some roebucks. But the crazy part is is for Teresa's mom to do everything equally across the board, she definitely has favoritism when it came to Teresa and her sisters, Like she definitely did more for the middle child and.
Speaker 3: Not the middle child the ones that gets ship.
Speaker 1: Because she was labeled gifted. So she did more for the middle child than the baby girl just got all the residuals because life. I'll tell y'all the story later, it's not TV.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you ever feel like that growing up in a household where you were the only non bio child of your pops?
Speaker 1: What you're not his biological child? Everybody else in the house is Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the time I realized that Jazz was the favorite, I was already grown, Like I was already like grown with my own set of friends, Like I had a job, I was making money, I was doing shit, so like I wasn't focused on the fact that y'all treated her different than me because the age gap is different.
Speaker 2: So all the shit that, Yeah, but Noah's younger than Jazz. What is the thing like was that at that point It's like, was she the only girl?
Speaker 1: I think she was the only girl?
Speaker 5: I feel like the age gap with us like it was like we're not all the same age. So you would never see what the favoritism look like on an equal luck.
Speaker 1: Unless it's Christmas and they change and they changed the rule in the house up and that's an evil. That's an evil.
Speaker 5: When Jazz is going through what it is to be in high school, I'm grown already, like I'm I'm grown. So what one gets to the age of what it is to be going through what it is to.
Speaker 4: Be in high school, Jazz is grown.
Speaker 5: So now that we're all grown and we all live under the same roofe at that point, now you can see where the favoritism comes in because it just be like, little ship, I'm like, fam, you asked me to do this, and your kid is over there, like downstairs the place where.
Speaker 3: You who want me to fucking go?
Speaker 1: She was already there, or Chris was actually a fuck up, So it just I went back and looked at that Chris was a fuck up and Drew was a golden jib. Yeah, Drew was favoritism, but actually Drew just knew how to just let Chris fuck up and learn from his mistake, because there was plenty of times Drew would tell Chris, you ain't gotta do that, because even what's the baby girl name? Tanya was really the favorite. Tanya was really the favorite. Julius let her get away with anything, and it wasn't until I think she got mouthy one time that uh what's her name finally put her in her place. I think that I think.
Speaker 4: The kids. I feel like that's just life.
Speaker 5: Like your children are human beings and you are going to naturally buy with who you jam with.
Speaker 4: So just because you are my son, and I love all.
Speaker 7: Y'all equal me and baby girl a ligne better than me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she might be the motherfucker I like to sit here and watch wrestling with me, as to we don't bond like that, So like our ship might be, we might sit here and play the video game all right, like me don't mean I love one more. My jam might not be always wanting to sit in front of the video game for hours at a time, versus I'll sit and watch wrestling all fucking day.
Speaker 1: Like me and Leely do a lot of stuff the same that we are tight, but we have that that bond where we don't need to be up under each other to care about each other. But Tianna would be the one that would be up under me. Tiana would sit here and watch me do the wrestling show. She'll watch me play the game. We'll watch wild animes together, like we do that stuff together. That doesn't mean I love one more than the other, even though everybody will truly be like Leely's your favorite, like no, Lely's not. I'm just I worry more about Lee because she's hitting that middle school age and she's starting to want to be by herself. So now it was like, look, I gotta keep tabs on you because middle school boys a while. Yeah, lies, nigga, because you almost didn't make it through middle school.
Speaker 3: I never I've never had Oh my god, that that was.
Speaker 1: That was Carlos.
Speaker 2: I've never had favorites. I was attached to both of my babies as babies. As they got older, I couldn't stand both of them, so.
Speaker 1: You couldn't say daddy. So it just it was it was trickle down effect.
Speaker 2: No, it was I just like like this baby, this baby wants this, you know, newborn baby.
Speaker 3: It's like new born infant, a terrible.
Speaker 2: And sniffy and it just you get high off that new baby smell like a new car. It's fine, but once but yeah, but once they get mobile and get the hand, I'm gonna pull this down.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stick my hand in this. I'm finna, you know, put my hand.
Speaker 1: Child reaches in the box and pulls out A deal though.
Speaker 2: They will not be around as long as I don't come out to my baby using as a teething ring, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: If your child's cried. What if your child is crying and beans give her like a vibrator to comber.
Speaker 3: Now, because like just imagine, like because.
Speaker 1: That's basically what a lot of glass toys are.
Speaker 2: Because you know, like I'm old, my mom is my mom is turning sixty. You might get to that point where it's like she might grab a cock ring thinking it's a teething ring.
Speaker 1: Can you right, can you like just put that ship up? Can you just go half on rent and then we'll just get a nice face and that gives you your own storage closet and some ship.
Speaker 3: I had a storage class.
Speaker 1: God, you wasn't going half on the rent either. That's why we lost it.
Speaker 3: The fuck was going on down here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I feel like in this particular case, like there can really be we really don't know.
Speaker 5: Like like I was looking like, bro, why you got this my fuck camera?
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck what she got in this goddamn box. Let me eat my cereal pancakes.
Speaker 5: World, And that was the other I don't care about what's in this box, mom.
Speaker 1: And at the end that and that was the point. I'm glad you running because I meant to bring it up earlier, but I forgot it because we got to talking about the actual like favoritism that's on the mom because like you said, oh Son didn't look like he didn't give a damn because sometimes we tend to put our gripes as parents with the other parents on the kids, and the kids is not giving a damn.
Speaker 4: He probably leaned over, was like, what you got? Oh, you know.
Speaker 1: That's cool, and then get the stamp in the fucking frosted right like he don't care about that. I'm play some two like Leland got got two pairs of boots the other day. T'm the only guy one. I'm like, Tiana, you only got one pair of boots. He was like, yeah, I couldn't find other pair of boots. I didn't like. I like these. I'm cool with that. She don't give a damn that legally got two pairs of boots. She got the one pair of boots that she liked, and she's content. I didn't call up Kenisia was like, hey, why you didn't get my baby another? No, it was like, oh you're happy with those? Cool Lely, you like pick a gam boots up and put them where they need to go. I don't care.
Speaker 3: And buying kids like the exact same thing, kind of like it's I would not have children just like that. Sometimes hold not like sometimes.
Speaker 1: It's like I kids like the same shit, So sometimes I might have to get like they heavy in the anime, so they both may pick the same fucking anime shirt. Like, yeah, I hated that too.
Speaker 5: Your children are identical, but are we working hard to not tell them apart?
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 2: I am forty years old, Okay, I'm forty. I know to this day.
Speaker 4: Don't do it, Brenda P.
Speaker 3: Dinkins, go out and buy a three piece.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 7: Yes, that and y'alls fucking ghetto tw it, that's just czy.
Speaker 1: That's an old black family thing though.
Speaker 2: So it's like we all got I don't know if you when we went to go see Black Panther, y'all had on the same Black Panther shirt like that.
Speaker 1: Ships like that, but mom, but that's what black folks do.
Speaker 4: It was just you on my issue, and that's always been your mom.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, whether it was the same color or whether it wasn't, it was the same fucking brand y'all both had.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying, even at forty, it's still the same ship. Like, bro, I'm grown. If you ain't even just doing it to the kids, you still got me and a mix. You're about all three of us the same ship.
Speaker 7: Because you wear the fucking same size you were were twelve.
Speaker 1: And she could or she could just buy you nothing. And then the minute she I'm home with your ship for them and now you you you're gonna be on the podcast talking about my mama just didn't give me like this half a can do all is but not make up your mind.
Speaker 3: And jelly Bean wear the same size.
Speaker 1: See that's even so why are you complaining? That just means that if you don't want to wear Bean's got two hairs.
Speaker 2: Now, well, because it goes back to what I was about to say as far as like sometimes you don't even have to buy them in the same shit. So like one Christmas, you know how they got so.
Speaker 1: That way, if you get lost while y'all out, you could be like, hey, I'm looking for a kid who got this on.
Speaker 2: You know how they have the game consoles with everything built in, like the little mini consoles.
Speaker 1: I need to get this new one.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta read the Saga one and jelly Bean a Super Nintendo one.
Speaker 3: So the concept was.
Speaker 2: The same, but now it's like, damn, you know what, I'm gonna play Sogning today. Oh but that's cool because I want to play Mario.
Speaker 1: Then you'll just swap.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't have to buy them identical everything. Sometimes it's better to give them, you know, a little bargaining chip for them to be able to use their sibling ship.
Speaker 1: That's how you get sibling rivalries.
Speaker 4: Exact same as a you be like, that's kind of fly as an adult.
Speaker 2: That is nasty ship, But it's crazy because it's like because it was nasty, but we were in the exact same outfit, but drip was totally different.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, that's that say that's another thing too. You can all have the same thing, don't mean you wear it.
Speaker 2: The same consistent like Sis, Sis didn't get a fuck. Sis wasn't grabbing. Sis wasn't grabbing no starch. Sis was barely tired of shoelaces. She get up, she washed her ass, she brush her teeth, she get her some cereal, some ship, and she just go in and just throw whatever the like. And and it looked like you know how when you're forming meat balls and ship and do like this, this how it.
Speaker 3: Used to look like.
Speaker 2: She would do her pants and shoes something she just swore and then and then put them off. Me me, my, She wasn't pressed that one going.
Speaker 3: It was just it was it was different. So we can be dressed just alike, but it looked completely different because I'm like, no, i gotta i gotta press my T shirt that I'm putting on under my button up shirt type ship like. It was just it was different. I'm sitting here at the end of the foot.
Speaker 2: Of my bed with fucking cleaner in the toothbrush, cleaning my shoes every day. Every day I come home, cleaning my shoes before I put them back in the box. She come in, she just chucked them up for the fireplace.
Speaker 3: It was just different. It was different.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, I'm gonna thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode. Well because I realized, I know, we a little bit over over three hours, and I'm actually I'm quite quite famished at this time. But yeah, so if you were not able to tune in for the full episode, it's all good because we will definitely be having a replay or you can just catch us on all of your favorite streaming platforms on Tuesday at ten am. If Tom remembers to put the episode up, we'll make sure that you know we'll be as sure, you know, come up and be like, hey, did this nigga post the episode? So if it ain't her, it's gonna be the nise. So we always gonna make sure we get him together.
Speaker 1: It's double down right over here in the folder. You see that two times in play, right, all right, alright, ain't to sit up here and put that on my jacket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until next time.
Speaker 15: We got a hold