Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. They just had to sit in it, knowing that they were going to lose that game. For a large portion of that game, there was just no chance. They knew there was just no chance of a comeback at some point.
Speaker 2: Well that even the touchdown that they did score, those.
Speaker 3: Their two garbage touchdowns, well.
Speaker 2: The first one was one of those where it was early enough in the third quarter. I think there's like seven minutes left in the third quarter, and there was a little rumble of oh, here it goes, here's how it starts, some crappy, little mistaken touchdown, and then all of a sudden they're going to get rolled on.
Speaker 1: I just never had anything going. I mean even in the other Super Bowls that I watched them come back and win, they had something going at least going into the tear that they would go into in the second half. But they just had to sit in it. And it felt cathartic for people like me, I think, where it was just like there's nothing you can do, Just like we felt there was nothing we could do for so long. So your Eagles are your reigning Super Bowl champions.
Speaker 2: I credit you with the fly Eagles fly t shirt. You're the only one who actually wore actual team themed a tire yesterday.
Speaker 1: My hurt is real and that shirt is now in the good will pile.
Speaker 2: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Speaker 1: But exactly so, that will be going to the veterans.
Speaker 2: Nice looks very nice. The city of Philadelphia did not burn, although it smoldered a little bit yesterday. There were plenty of people who took to the streets last night to celebrate the celebrate. The Eagles went over the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, and then they climbed light poles, despite the fact that the city of Philadelphia specifically requested please do not climb things when you're celebrating, because just two weeks ago a kid died after he fell off of a line.
Speaker 3: I would probably climb a light pole.
Speaker 1: If the forty nine Ers won, I would be very excited, or the Chargers, for that matter. I would climb something. I would climb something, maybe not a light pole, but maybe just a smaller like a stop sign, something of that nature. It was walked into one real quick. Hey, great job. With the Super Bowl party.
Speaker 3: Wonderful.
Speaker 2: Listen, my wife was when she was excited about having people over. We haven't done that in a long time. It was a lot of fun to that degree. And there was so much food there.
Speaker 3: Was There was a lot of food. There was so much food.
Speaker 1: At one point, I was just sitting there. I wasn't even in the kitchen where the food was, and you could feel it and I just said, all I smell is sugar, like it's coming from my pores. I think, well, and then my wife it was like Willie Wonka's factory in there with so much sugar. There are cookies all over. Oh my gosh, there were There were at.
Speaker 2: Least three different kinds of cookies. And then there were like not trail mixes, but like snack mixes with Hershey's kisses.
Speaker 1: I say to my husband, remind me not to offer to bring dessert next year because there.
Speaker 2: Was so and the cake, yes you want a giant football cake.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh my god, there was just so much food. Next year, I'll bring water, Like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: But everybody was well behaved. We didn't have to kick anybody out. Yes, you know what, there was nobody I totally overpaid you for the winning on the bets. I did well. I had money. I had my money in my wallet that I had taken out, and I was giving change to people, and then I just wallet and spent it. I told you to order pizza. Did you order pizza?
Speaker 3: You don't need We do not need pizza. Do we need pizza today? I just say I cannot.
Speaker 2: Have pizza today. No, not today, that would be crazy. Maybe on a rainy day, maybe like Thursday, when it starts raining here, it's gonna be that'd be a good warm, warm day food or cold day warm food.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to go back to the dentist on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh how many times are they going to fix your.
Speaker 1: I live there now. I've paid them enough money to where I get a room. I have let a room at.
Speaker 2: The I have a car service that comes and picks you up and everything like you're a high roller at a casino. That's totally that's so accurate commercials. What was your take on all of that stuff?
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't do a great I never do a great job of paying attention completely to the commercials, just because there's so many people around and you don't want to be like, just.
Speaker 3: Oh, shut up and when to watch the commercials?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 3: You know well, and I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried to get the gist of most. I like the sloths in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I'm still paying attention to that corrslight case of the Mondays.
Speaker 1: I like the cours light case of the Mondays, the same thing. Okay, well, that's why I liked it. I like both of those things. And then let's see, I didn't like all the AI stuff.
Speaker 3: I heard that. That was kind of a theme.
Speaker 1: The share was all the AI and what AI can do and what it does commercials with the penis hat heads and all that.
Speaker 2: I did the the cowboy hats, right, but everyone called them penis hats.
Speaker 4: Because they were skin It was great, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And the Seal commercial was traumatizing.
Speaker 2: That was weird.
Speaker 4: It was awful. Who signed off on the Mountain dew? I mean, that was that was Why.
Speaker 3: Would Seal sign off on that that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. He has to, he has to have final approval on it. It's it's his face as.
Speaker 3: Long as in the back of the boat at the end of the commercial.
Speaker 1: I know part of that right, It's just I mean, he had to have okayed it, but it was just why my husband said on the way home, you know that he read somewhere it was all about AI and what AI can do in these commercials, and I'm like, okay, So this was like remember that that that year, I want to say, late nineties, early two thousands, the dot com everything was dot com, Go Daddy or what all the all the dot coms and you're like, this dot com thing is.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a big deal, but keep an eye on that day. Is that the way it is with all the AI stuff?
Speaker 2: Thinks so, but it was more than just It was more than just the comer. And I was telling you that. In the pregame, one of the things they did was a tribute to Jimmy Johnson, who was working for Fox as one of the analysts of course longtime coach, and it showed they made a big deal out of saying AI brought to you by whatever company helped them produce this piece. And it was a fake Jimmy Johnson walking in Cowboys Stadium. I don't know why they needed to fake that part of it, and then talking like to his younger self playing at University of Arkansas. This twenty one year old kid at Jimmy Johnson, but he's kind of telling, narrating his sort of own story about his history in football, and it was it was unnecessary to do it with AI. I mean, just have Jimmy Johnson talk about his career. But even so, then the thing ends, it's four or five minutes long, and it talks about his you know, championships, his time with the University of Miami, and his time with the Dallas Cowboys obviously, and at the end of it, they go straight back to Jimmy Johnson and he's got tears in his eyes and he says, I've never seen that before, or that was the first time I'd seen it something like that. So they not only did they not include Jimmy Johnson, they completely manufactured the voice as you know, as the storytelling, as the narration thing.
Speaker 3: And I thought, that's just unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Just because you can produce something like that doesn't necessarily mean you should. Yes, And I just got watching that whole thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it in the break because when you told me about that, I was fascinated and I forgot to look at it. But I totally agree with you. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. And with something like that, you want it to be as authentic as possible, you would think.
Speaker 2: Well, And there were so many other good things that Fox did with their pregame. One of them was I believe it was Carisa Thompson interviewing Nick Sirianni and talking about his mentality and talking about how he approaches the game and how important his family is and why he's so emotional about stuff, and she pulled out a letter written to him from his own child. Nice and it was all about don't forget what the dog mentality is and sometimes even if a play doesn't go right the first time, it will go right later something like that. And she's reading it and it's this little pencil scribbled, little kid writing and he's just.
Speaker 1: Like, well, it was very sweet. When in the postgame interview they brought his boys over. That was very That was a nice authentic moment. But anyway, we'll have more on all of the commercials. And Taylor Swift was booed and she couldn't understand. She said, what's going on? She was not used to this.
Speaker 3: We've got tariffs on steel and aluminum to talk to you. What will that all mean?
Speaker 1: No more pennies because pennies are completely irrelevant. They have been for a long time. And now Trump's like, you know what, getting ready the pennies were getting rid of plastic straws.
Speaker 3: Boom, just like that.
Speaker 1: Everybody is freaking out over the checks and balances, the checks and balances.
Speaker 2: There was a tweet from Elon Musk over the weekend, not the one where he said that he was banning Kanye West, but he was describing some of the things that this Doge group is doing or wants to require of the government agencies. And it's not what you think I mean. It's not the they're stealing your Social Security numbers and they're going to shut down the government. It's a clear bookkeeping things that need to be done that haven't been done in the past. And they'll blow your mind that we're spending billions and in some cases more than that without real accountability.
Speaker 3: Line by line item number crunching.
Speaker 1: It's it's irresponsible and gross. Specifically when you think about the people that need money in this country, and we are a very rich country, but there's a lot of people, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the game or the commercials or all of it use the talkback feature on the iHeart app. We'll get to some of those talkback messages as well. So there were two commercials that freaking out.
Speaker 3: Hey guess the one with the guy staking his tongue out and licking.
Speaker 5: Things left and right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Seal commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that Seal commercial with I think everyone gasped in horror.
Speaker 2: What's funny is I saw just a quick screen grab from the Seal commercial. It just said Seal's going to be in the commercial. Yeah, and I couldn't. I didn't recognize it from just the little frame, the way they had cropped the picture. I didn't realize it was his face on a seal. And that's what made it really really creepy.
Speaker 1: You know what it reminded me of is that movie that Victor had me watched a handful of years ago where the man becomes a walrus.
Speaker 3: It's called Tusk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it reminded me of, Like there's something very unnatural.
Speaker 3: Kevin Smith movie.
Speaker 2: Remiredvie of the substance a man No, the last creature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just humans should not become creatures.
Speaker 2: No, they shouldn't Karen Shannon, I love to hear your analysis of Super Bowl. I didn't watch it. I've been binging The Real Housewives of New York City from season one. I'm up to the middle of season twelve.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to like the news.
Speaker 5: Idn't watch the Chiefs Eagles in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess I'm not a romance, all right, No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: I think that there were not a lot of people clamoring to see a matchup that we just saw a handful of years ago. And and you know, the Eagles have won right relatively in recent years. Chiefs win all the time, so I don't think that there was a huge appetite for this matchup.
Speaker 2: There was. There were a few surprise I mean, the surprise was that the Eagles won. I think there was an expectation obviously that the Chiefs were going to three people. But they won. There's not a surprise. It's not like they had the crazy like wild card team that was going to come in and you know, had very low expectations and it's just you know, on a wing and a prayer making it all the way to the Super Bowl or something.
Speaker 1: I think that This was one of the first years, the first time that I can remember actually feeling like I don't want to say old, but I want to say it's going on, like just watching the commercials, like this is what we're doing now? Is what is this? Like where's the where's the you know? Somebody said that the Clydesdales were there. I did not see them. Yeah, it was I'm just kind of like.
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Where's Whitney Houston in a jumpsuit?
Speaker 1: Where the just the beer commercials and the potato chip wars like Hamburger, Like.
Speaker 3: Where is the super Bowl of my youth?
Speaker 2: It's funny because it's some of that. Some of that came back, like Carl's Junior, a girl in a bikini and a sloppy hairber came back.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would have enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: The Clydesdale was that there was one little horse that was too young to go out, and then as he watches the.
Speaker 3: Bo that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I horses take off. One of the kegs falls off and he pushes it in.
Speaker 1: I had the high hopes for the little girl, the three year old running down the sidewalk, and then Dove had to turn it into this commercial where she hates her leg when she's fourteen, Like that was awful.
Speaker 3: This series, there's no for me.
Speaker 1: There's no appetite for seriousness on Super Bowl Sunday, get it out of here.
Speaker 2: The kid to the to the wearing the boxing trunks and the gloves, and he punches the bell as he finishes his cancer treatment and then runs all the way home to mom. And you know, I didn't see that it was a Pfeiser commercial. But there was a question like how did mom not know that?
Speaker 3: Was she not there getting finished treatment? Yes?
Speaker 1: Today, Yeah, that's odd running all the way home, extremely odd. Mom would have been there to ring the bell with him. So yeah, anyway, let us know what you thought.
Speaker 2: We'll get okay, So we'll get into the terriff that President Trump has talked about. And by the way, there really is no expectation that a president stays for an entire game of any kind. Right, You're not gonna You're not going to have a president stay also through the fourth order and then come up traffic at the end.
Speaker 1: Also, the game sucked, yea, it was like everybody wanted to turn it off after like end of the third quarter.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's stayed for Kendrick Lamar and then Saucerena Williams, and then he was done.
Speaker 3: Right, fine, I get that, get out.
Speaker 2: A couple stories were following. Big storm is rolling in this week. They're gonna call it one of those atmospheric rivers, but we're not gonna call it that February. We'll call it February.
Speaker 3: It's rain.
Speaker 2: Rain is expected to start sometime Wednesday, uh, and we'll continue it looks like all day Thursday before it tapers off just in time for Valentine's Day. They do say National Weather Service, this is probably the strongest storm of the winter so far. So two to four inches of rain or more along the coast and the valleys, maybe as much as eight inches in the mountains in the foothills. So that is uh, that has coming in later this week.
Speaker 1: You first, I was just gonna say there is news to cover this Monday morning, President Trump saying he's gonna announce new twenty five percent steel and aluminum import tariffs today. He was on Air Force One yesterday obviously, and that's where he told reporters about this. We don't know if this is going to be in addition to tariffs that were already placed on countries like China. In his first term, he did impose twenty five percent tariffs on steel, ten percent on aluminum. It's going to announce reciprocal tariffs on what he said would be for every country tomorrow or Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I'll be announcing probably Tuesday or Wednesday at a news conference reciprocal tariffs.
Speaker 1: And very simply, it's if they charge us, we charged them.
Speaker 2: There you go. I mean, it's a little more complicated than that, the policies, but that's I mean, that's the attitude that he's taken to all of this.
Speaker 1: It seems like China is going to be at the heart of this. I guess you could call it a negotiation tactic because that's kind of his.
Speaker 2: Mo that's the that's the way the tariff talk has definitely worked out in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: The top five suppliers of steel to America in January or Canada and then Brazil, Mexico, South Korea, and Germany. China does not export a lot of steel or aluminum directly to the US. There have been a lot of tariffs from previous presidents in commerce departments.
Speaker 3: When it comes to steal from China.
Speaker 1: Tariffs have also gone up lately on Chinese aluminum as well. Biden raised, why is the New York Times calling him President Joseph R. Biden. That's just they've done that the whole time. Yeah, I have not noticed that in four years, President Donald J. Trump, that's a lot of that's a lot of names. I feel like you get too. And if it's shortened to Joe, it should just be Joe, not Joseph. Who calls him Joseph's dead mother.
Speaker 2: Uh. I'm surprised they don't put his full middle name in there, Good Lord Robinette.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Joseph R.
Speaker 1: Biden raised existing tariffs on many Chinese and steel and aluminum products by twenty five percent as well. But China does dominate the global steel and aluminum industry, so it's not like us saying, you know, you give us so much blah blah blah. It's that they give everybody else so much, so let's hit them where it hurts.
Speaker 2: One of the other things that President Trump apparently ordered the Treasury Department to stop producing pennies because basically it costs almost four pennies to make one penny and there's no official announcement on penny production. He just put it on truth Social Treasury Department hasn't responded to any of this. Congress technically oversees the production of coins and the operations of the US Mint, which fall under the Treasury Department. So it's got to go through more than just a random truth social post for it to actually become a thing. And we'll talk more about that. There was also because there's a I don't know why there's a debate, is because Trump did it doesn't necessarily mean that it has to then be put up for a giant discussion of is this whyse are we doing? Other countries have done this recently where they've gotten rid of the smallest coins, usually because it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make sense dollar bills. I don't know why we don't have just the coin for the dollar. Pennies do not make sense. Really, a most currency is going by the wayside with the phones and everything like that. I mean, it's hard to like, when you gave me cash for winning that prop.
Speaker 2: That thing you thought I was just giving you, what.
Speaker 3: Was like, what am I going to do with all this cash?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Alex Stone showed up and he didn't even have any cash on him, right.
Speaker 1: He's like, do you take Apple Pay? And You're like, what the hell is this? This isn't like the brothel usually go to.
Speaker 2: I asked him to leave. I said, we are a cash only house here.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fun about Alex Stone as he introduces himself as Alex Stone. Hi, Alex Stone, Alex Stone, I'm Alex Stone. And I don't think I've ever introduced myself using my first and last name.
Speaker 3: I don't ever.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever said Shannon Farrin. Maybe I don't know. I don't think I have.
Speaker 2: Listen you and I I don't know how other people do it in their lot, in their.
Speaker 3: In their real lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we say are we say our names an un common amount of times, just.
Speaker 3: Our first names.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Except you guys refer to people in their first and last name. We do with that all the time. Like Amy King.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever called her Amy Color, Amy King, Alex Stone. Probably the same thing. But I mean, but you don't, I mean Amy King. You don't introduce yourself as Amy King?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 3: In an official capacity? I do not at parties right, not at parties.
Speaker 2: You didn't last night, you didn't say.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You didn't burst in the door and yell Amy King has arived.
Speaker 4: Normally, I do the party may begin now, I'm Ammy King.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I felt bad too, because every time Alex did it, I would start laughing way to make him feel welcome.
Speaker 2: The best part is you have zero sly there is no some so you would like you'd stand and point at him, and you said, Alex.
Speaker 1: I know it's my special brand of autism, and I apologize for it.
Speaker 2: It's just loud.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I found that Elon Musk tweet I was going to read to you, So we'll do that. We'll talk about pennies, all of this good stuff still to come on the Gary and Chantons. Yeah, pitchers and catchers today for the Dodgers. They actually showed up for the Cubs I think Saturday, because the Cubs and Dodgers are playing the early series in in.
Speaker 3: You're looking at me like I'm going to have an answer.
Speaker 2: They play early, and they play out of the country. At least they start the regular shoes. Also, keyk Hernandez signed again with the Dodgers, not a giant surprise. The military has apparently significantly increased surveillance of Mexican drug cartels over the last two weeks. CNN says that spy planes have been flying at least eighteen missions over the southwestern US in international airspace around the Baja Peninsula. These flights appear to be part of the President's directive to the military to secure the border deter drug cartels smuggling operations.
Speaker 1: We mentioned that the President says he's ordered the US Treasury to stop minting new pennies. The production is wasteful. It costs more than two cents to make a cent. Similarly, it costs about eleven to thirteen cents to make a nickel, So.
Speaker 2: Why not get rid of all of those smaller denomination coins. I mean, it is a what are we doing?
Speaker 3: It's unsanitary as well.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, all the hands on the coins, all the time, and the touching.
Speaker 2: Did you have a problem with me handing you one hundred dollars for winning a bets yesterday? No, those were filthy. I don't know where I kept those.
Speaker 3: I went bowling over the weekend.
Speaker 2: So you and you were the dirtiest of all.
Speaker 3: I'm so dirty.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: So when I was stationed in Japan a couple of years ago, we didn't use pennies.
Speaker 2: It was not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Round it up, rounded down, that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's kind of the way it's going to go. Hey, good morning, Hey Gary. I'm sorry I couldn't make the party. Something came up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to talk about the pennies. And it's interesting. I heard something where it costs like a nickel to make a penny. So that's one of the things hopefully they'll cut out. Makes sense, but it was an interesting statistic.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, Yeah, basically they said, The Washington Post reports it's three point seven cents per penny, and like you said, thirteen point eight cents to make a nickel.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know a fun fact about a penny? There was a halfpenny, at least in Ireland. There's the half penny bridge that goes over the River Liffy because it used to cost.
Speaker 2: The words it sounds like you said some things, but I say it's lower.
Speaker 1: There's a what it's called the half penny bridge because it used to cost a halfpenny to cross the bridge over the river Liffey in Dublin.
Speaker 3: Back in the eighteen hundreds. That is a that is a so this is a fun fact.
Speaker 2: That is a fun fact. That was really fun now that you mentioned it. Canada has done this before. They implemented a similar process. They eliminated the penny and all cash transactions. There the final post tax total can be rounded either rounded up or rounded down to the nearest five cent increment. Other types of transactions credit card check payments don't change because obviously you don't need to go scrounging for pennies. The total amount is still settled to the hundredth.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Canada, we haven't even gotten into the implications of the halftime show on what it meant for Drake in Canada.
Speaker 2: Oh do you know why? Huh? I don't care. I liked that. I it was really it was well done. It it was a clean aesthetic. Not that you mean that anybody would be dirty, but it was no.
Speaker 1: I mean the choreography that was really clean. That's what the kids say when they say clean. Oh, it's not like a filth thing. We forgot tough. I didn't forget it was tough sitting right here the uh.
Speaker 2: But but you pointed out, having gone to Super Bowls at halftime, the fifty thousand people in the stadium see nothing. I mean, there's obviously it's it's choreographed, especially in the last couple of years. It's choreographed and produced for the television, which is which is fine. If you're sitting at home watching it, I would have I can't imagine trying to watch that when you're in the stage.
Speaker 1: I guess the thing is is, though, if you're going to go to the super Bowl, at least I feel this way. If you're going to go to the super Bowl, you're not there for the halftime show. You did not care about halftime show. If you're going to make that kind of investment to watch your team, you care.
Speaker 3: Not about the halftime show.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time I went in New Orleans Niners Ravens, and there was girls there that were like, oh, I can't wait to see Destiny's Child and Beyonce, and it was like, who cares? Like all I care about is the forty Niners winning this game, Like I don't care about the entertainment.
Speaker 3: It's not why I'm here.
Speaker 1: There was If you care enough about your team, you don't care about being entertained by the halftime show.
Speaker 2: There were prop bets as to whether or not the power was going to go out yesterday. Yeah, I think they would have paid like that. Yeah, But how many of the fifty thousand people that are there, I don't how many of them are the die hard fans of those teams, you know. How many of them are just lucky enough to get some corporate something.
Speaker 1: A lot of it's corporate, A lot of it's corporate. It's a lot of people that do not care. But as evidenced by the booze to Taylor Swift, it was a heavily favored Eagles crowd. I think that a lot of the time. That is probably due to the fact that Kansas City's been there repeatedly. So all the Kansas City fans that want to go or have the money to go, have gone at this point keep going. But it was nice to hear fans that actually cared about the game, and you could hear them at times during in watching that broadcast. But I the first I mean, I guess it was the first Super Bowl I went to. I was floored by the lack of fans and the number of people who just didn't care about the game. They're the party, and it pissed me off. It was like, what do you mean, You're just there for the event? You know you had to work for.
Speaker 3: That Foothill ranch.
Speaker 5: My favorite Super Bowl commercial was by and for the David Beckham and Matt Damon commercial for Medello beer, and I was just cracking up because like David Beckham was like, yeah, no, I'm more like Ben Affleck famous.
Speaker 3: But also what happened about Damon? He just seemed really fat.
Speaker 5: And then the other one I really liked, Wow, Matthew McConaughey with like door dash and conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been on a while football Food Bowl.
Speaker 2: He did it with Christian McCaffrey, and I think they just expanded on.
Speaker 1: And that must have been what I thought, because I saw the beginning of that and I just tuned out because that I had seen a million times.
Speaker 2: It was clever. He does a lot of different characters in one sixty second spot. This was my brother is a famous opera player. Yeah, so how famous are you? Like, not dam And famous, maybe Beneffitt famous. That's a show.
Speaker 4: The sad part is it wasn't Medello. Yeah, but that's fun. It was funny.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that in real time, but I went back and watched that. That was good. What are some of the other ones that are getting.
Speaker 2: The cul de Sac party? This was the Shane Gillis and post Malone bud light where Peyton Manning comes up at the end of the.
Speaker 3: As many bud lights as it takes a lot of bud lights.
Speaker 2: That was fun because they, you know, both Shane get I think post Malone perhaps more willing to make fun of himself. The Budweiser commercial, the one you didn't see, the Clydesdale. A horse walks into a bar and then literally a horse walked into the bar behind them, pushing the keg. The corse Light Case of the Monday Tomorrow, the Case of the Mondays. So corse Light made a better case to help you show get a case of the Mondays.
Speaker 4: But you liked it because you like sloths. I like sloths, and course light did you you didn't have any quess I did not have some left. I have a lot left, all right? Coming up next. Go fund Me how it became a massive lifeline.
Speaker 2: There are times you use go fundme for the right reasons, and this I mean this comes with some strings. Also, some strings get attached to it. We'll talk about that we come back to Gary and Shannon. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on a FIAM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app