Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 2: Out on the highway before the sun? Eighteen wheels and the days the gun rolling thunder, diesel homes bring in good soul, life can run?
Speaker 1: You want a roof? You want to?
Speaker 3: Did you better think the folks who drive from coast to coast through rain and heat.
Speaker 4: They're hauling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 2: Order some bread. They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping laid.
Speaker 3: Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 2: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 1: Can't you see If.
Speaker 3: You didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, you'd be homelessten the getting hungry to truggers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 2: That coffee cup and the shirt you wear, the phone in your hand.
Speaker 1: It all got out there.
Speaker 2: Because someone kept that pedal down, delivering who from town to town. They missed their kids, they missed their beds, but they keep going in hearts and lead every mile, every load. They're the lightblood of the roll.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers. Orders some free they're rolling.
Speaker 2: Through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 3: Late Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 1: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 2: Can't you see if you didn't.
Speaker 3: Have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, you wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, You'll be homeless, naked, hungry to truckers keep the world rolling through. So next time you see that diesel Shine give away at a honk and time, they're the heroes in plaintside keeping this country.
Speaker 5: Run and ride.
Speaker 2: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 3: Order some free They're out there grinding, pulling the weight.
Speaker 2: Truckers are the backbone, tried and true. No truckers, no me, no you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no truckers, no me?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What does old guy welcome to decree? I hope everyone is saying thing this morning, on this day, may have a.
Speaker 4: Good morning morning, three am in the great state of Mississippi. What is how is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing well. I know a lot of people are getting ready.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a lot of people are getting ready to go to work. I know a lot of people are fisically get up for work. I know it's uh. By the way, we just found out this morning we lost another one. We lost another one we lost rock and roll legend Ace Freeley. You know, h dream man, how are you doing dreaming? Good morning? By the way, the snapbox will be here today. The snap box that I got Matt got me on throw Off my Throne will be here today. We'll be here today. I am I bound it will be here today. It will be here today. It will be here today.
Speaker 5: And when I get it, you'll get it, yo.
Speaker 1: I will open it and all even he'll.
Speaker 4: I'll even do it as a stream.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to go to my Throne there, you go support your low so ho. Then I need to do my uh, I need to do my intro, I him. Uh, well they got a new one. M h. By the way, my friend our friends that.
Speaker 4: My friend that I met through Southern.
Speaker 1: Fried, Steve does is doing a giveaway.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If anybody that does want to support, yeah, yeah, I want to say thank you guys so much for the people out there that have supported the channel. You guys are amazing. By the way, this week, if I do this stay short, it will go on the rumble. I've been posting a bunch of stuff overall. The rumble that I want people to see or if I don't put it on the Rumble, I'll put it on the spreaker. By the way. When it goes to spreaker, by the way, when it goes to the Spreaker, it goes to apple Pod, it goes to Apple Pod. Yeah, it goes to Spotify, It goes to the does to Spotify, goes to iHeart O. People are like, oh he is or he's okay. It goes to cast Spot goes to cast. I heard radios is also hey, dream man. iHeart Radio own Spreaker. By the way. iHeart Radio owned Spreaker, and it's it's pop some podcasts too. That's some good podcast on iHeart Radio, including bun. That's how that's how so Opie Opie Radio says that he is on iHeart Radio. He is on Spreaker. You can upload yours Spreaker episodes when you That's how I do put up my audios. That's how I put up my audios is I put them up on spreaker. Morning Jay, how are you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm getting ready.
Speaker 1: To go to bed, all right, love you brother. Yeah, just promoting. So that's how Opie is doing. All of his audio now is through spreaker because in all these podcasts, platforms. Plus I'm not a I'm not like you know, I'm just telling people what platforms because people say, oh, he's not on platform He's on a lot of platforms. Because that's how I'll make my dollars. That's how I make in this making in this business is just doing the right thing and making people happy. And also, we do have a new shirt in the T shirt shop, guys. Uh, thank you to body because so Oscar Oscar Electric made me a logo that I couldn't use. But luckily my friend and partner, my podcast partner, Bobby Nick fixed this for me. So Robert Nick decided. So the Jake and Lemmy shirt. By the way, guys, the Jake and Lemmy shirt.
Speaker 6: M h y.
Speaker 1: So I do appreciate anybody that has been coming to the streams. I love you guys.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of.
Speaker 1: The Twitch guys are all right twitch column this year or this month or today h.
Speaker 6: Yu oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want people to know that I love them, love you guys, and this is we do need people live on Twitch guys. If all right, I want to say thank you? Who would be and yeah, let's play.
Speaker 6: Some music.
Speaker 1: Let's play some songs hear from the steel toe. Sho you ran your mouth here.
Speaker 4: I warned you once, you I warned you twice, but.
Speaker 1: You just couldn't maintain it.
Speaker 2: Nicking Kaylor stirring up.
Speaker 1: He's like a human failure. And now you're drowning in the mess.
Speaker 3: You made you mad and nobody's coming to say the dad. Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then.
Speaker 5: Now you finally see shut up about.
Speaker 2: It from Nicking Kayla.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 4: Now it's backing you back in.
Speaker 2: And how about it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I was right and Jake was right.
Speaker 2: Why your pride guy a loud bunch of truth God being?
Speaker 1: Now you stuck in the fall of house.
Speaker 2: You're living in all that cloud, all that fake tough skin.
Speaker 1: But you smile, but the mirrors getting clear of rent. It's looking at you.
Speaker 2: Whoever stream every late night?
Speaker 4: Jab thought you.
Speaker 1: Were slick, but the crowd saw the axe. They kept pushing. Buttons has got a seat since she's ready to go. Should have listened to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then, and now you finally see shut up.
Speaker 3: About a bringing k Kayla. You didn't know it's biting your back.
Speaker 5: And how about it.
Speaker 1: Now I was right, and Jake was riding.
Speaker 2: Why your pride guy a loud bunch of truth God being.
Speaker 1: Now you stuck in the fall.
Speaker 3: You're living in TikTok.
Speaker 1: Spotlight's cold.
Speaker 2: All the drop i'ma was getting no better stings. Now, huh When the real ones called your bluff, you said we will roll calls Peter, but we watched.
Speaker 3: The wall started splinter.
Speaker 1: You had your chance. You played your part. Now the army you seized.
Speaker 3: Right into your hey and should have listened to me.
Speaker 2: I told you back then. Now you finally see shut up about apron Nick Kayla. You didn't, and the flame just got greater.
Speaker 3: Hey, now you know it's true.
Speaker 1: The fallout came.
Speaker 4: Straight back at you.
Speaker 2: Shake was right.
Speaker 5: I was too. Now you left with.
Speaker 1: Nothing but the hey.
Speaker 5: We told you want.
Speaker 1: But you never dueling you. You m yeah, but I want to say that I do approve I will have when we But I want to say we. You know, Ace Freely died today this so I wanted to read some tweets. Ace was one of those people that yew the news is Kiss co founder As Freely dies at seventy four after brain bleed f fall Kiss just tweeted, we are devastated by the passion of Ace Freely. He was essential and irreplaceable rock soldier during some of the most formative foundational chapters of the band in its history. He is, he is, and will always be part of Kiss legacy. Are with Janette, Monique and all those who loved him, included our fans around the world. Rock History puts up thank you, rest in peace, Legends Rolling Stones, says Ace Freely Wild, the wild basemen of Kiss, we play guitar in the band through their seventies Heyday and again during the regunion period in the nineties, has doed at the age of seventy four. Gipson's even tweeted, we are deeply saddened to hear the passion of legendary Ace Freely. Thank you for the decades of music used for our generations with your electrifying guitar, word of beginning stage presence, your sound helped define rock and roll. Our thoughts are with Ace's family, friends and fans around the world. Race Easy, Spacemen, the legacy will live on forever. Our Heart Radio did something for him. It's Humphrey Is Kennedy Center, Kennedy Center says the Kennedy Center is sadd into here of the passage of one of this year's Kenny Center as free of the band Kiss. We sent our deepest condon to his family, friends, and millions of fans worldwide. Will be paying tribute to this rock soldier in his work, his work, and his legacy at our ceremony in December, Fox News just said, you know, I just want to say here at the yeah, uh, I'm not. I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: We're sitting here at a w we plout all productions and this is so we are centering in our condolence at our heart, our prayers and our condolences to Ace Philly's family, his friends, and the fans all.
Speaker 4: Over the world.
Speaker 1: We love you, brother, We need I never got to meet you, but we'll meet and have it. We'll meet when we get to have them. I love you, brother. That's easy, my friend. You know that is something that is I hate doing videos where I'm having to read death videos death because I don't want we you know, death is not easy to deal with, you know the person who.
Speaker 6: Is the.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I'll talk to you guys later. Thank you guys. As very much and we'll see when we see you, my guys, M.