Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, this hour's brought you by Pitmasters and Poors. We're almost there. It's tomorrow afternoon, Mount Dora, Lake County. We're coming to see you three to eight right there on the water in the park in uh Mount Dora. Beer barbecue, bourbon, bacon entertainment. Low price to get in. It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: Barry from Shiningdown's gonna be out there with us doing a question and answer from four to six.
Speaker 2: Well ur JR Tailgate cookoff as well taco yep I believe it's five contestants. We have a lot of people excited about this.
Speaker 1: If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, we haven't bought them at WJRR dot com slash events.
Speaker 2: All the info right there see out there Mount daw Buy the tickets today. They're cheaper for you today than waiting till the day of. We're buying them at the gate pcisely twelve bucks.
Speaker 1: And by the way, a little side note, blankets and chairs are are are urged like not her courage and courage thank you, so you can, you know, make a day out of it. Sit back, kick back with the family, enjoy some music and all that. I can't wait to see you and Rus Rollins wrestling.
Speaker 2: We're not wrestling, dude. They have somebody they have an ambered over wrestling.
Speaker 1: But we're just you and I are just doing a Q and A with A with Barry actually see wrestling.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, we're just gonna We're gonna orchestrate the Q and A. So we let listeners ask Barry whatever they want to ask him. Good. He's gonna bring their hot.
Speaker 1: Sauce though too, so m h, I have a bottle of that.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in Berlin, Germany. This is another situation of objectophilia.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: This woman has well, she doesn't object to anything. That she's ended her nine year sexual relationship with an airplane. She's broken up with the airplane, but she says they remain friends. That would be a Boeing seven thirty seven.
Speaker 1: A nut job.
Speaker 2: How does she get act this? Thirty six year old Michelle Cobka says that she's had a nine year romantic relationship with the aircraft and revealed that they broke up. She affectionately calls the plane darling and described it as attractive and elegant, and it's had been diagnosed as an objectiphile.
Speaker 1: So how does she get in contact. That's a big airplane. She's got to get out on the tarmac.
Speaker 2: And how This is kind of short on the actual details, other than her saying, we have relaxing evenings together and when we go to bed, we cuddle and fall asleep together, which I guess means she sleeps on the plane from time to time when they're together. No, she has a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Probably says the breakup was amicable, but she still fondly recalls the connection and the excitement she felt, particularly when touching its winglets its plane porn.
Speaker 2: His wings. I immediately get sweaty pumps and get excited.
Speaker 1: It's plane porn, you know how like adults back in the day looked at magazines, women and men alike. Then it went to the internet for pictures. She has a picture of a plane that she sleeps with. I guarantee that's what it is, because she can't. You can't just sleep with this plane each day if your flights are twenty four to seven. You can't just get out on the tarmac and lay down next to the plane.
Speaker 2: And how it's it's it can't be the same plane. Maybe she just buys multiple tickets and travels on Boeing seven thirty sevens and it makes love to them. However, she.
Speaker 1: Pat this is my picture of a plane. You ready, Look, I went out on the tar back, I took a picture. Here's my picture of the plane. I can cuddle with it.
Speaker 2: But touching its winglets on a picture versus in person. Eh, I've touched. I've touched the nips on dick. Well, thank you. That's a bit more than and I think any of us were expecting. But that's that's noble of you. Two admit that on one hundred thousand want radio stations.
Speaker 1: No like the junior high you know, junior high days and probably about that time, not high school.
Speaker 2: But I mean, don't even get him started on what he used to do to the mannequins in we're leaving them in various states of undress and department stores in his youth.
Speaker 1: And I did pull down the shirt on the you know, like a one boob pulled down so it's just like when people walk by, they go. But you admitted to touching one the mannequin. You admitted to that, So why are you calling me out?
Speaker 2: Huh? I think any uh uh.
Speaker 1: You just called me out for a glasshouses bro big Stones. Mine wasn't like on a regular basis. It was, you know, after once, that's okay, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: The mannequin. I mean, you're once you've had that curiosity satisfied, Normally you just move on. But you know, every time it was at the mall. Let's go over to Pennies and just robe the Mannikins. There's no denial coming here. I noticed made a tomato man. By the way, at the text line, I see I was down at the arcade playing asteroids.
Speaker 1: I was too, but I had a sig hanging off my machine at a young age. Winner Speaking of arcades, the Claw Machine, the infamous claw machine. Everybody loved it growing up, still do.
Speaker 2: Nine times out of ten whenever that comes up on this show. It's because some young kids climbed inside and needs to be rescued by you know, first responders.
Speaker 1: Now we have to say eight times out of ten, because you said this is different, and we had one different a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: We did this is getting some track. Apparently there's a hack, a cheat code that you can use to guarantee your success after dumping money into one of these claw machines. Now, keep in mind there's various types of claw machines. The idea is always the same. You maneuver the robotic claw, hover over an item that you would like to try to retrieve and successfully grasp it and drop it into the bind and if you do it shorts. There's different levels of these claw machines as to what's exactly inside. I've seen some with like xboxes and stuff, you know, I think I had. There's some that have some really good prizes. Did they charge you like ten bucks per pop compared to a dollar? I can't really speak to that because I was probably drunk wherever I saw that machine. But and again, if you're drunk and you see that, yeah, you're gonna feed some money into the man. I'm trying to get an Xbox or whatever that might be. But so there's supposedly a cheat code. How exactly does it work though?
Speaker 3: Why is it that every time you try to grab a toy from the claw machine. You always miss it by just a little bit. It's because claw machines are so with sensitivity levels from one to five, with five being the tightest grip and one being the loosest. Each time you start the machine, it randomly selects a level, but the chances of getting level five are the lowest. If you press left, right, left, right, down, down, and then press the grab button twice before starting, you'll hear a prompt sound. This means the machine has switched to level five sensitivity. If you try to grab it again at this time, you will come back to thank me.
Speaker 1: Anybody who owns a claw machine right now is cursing you Outlet youre and that, and somebody needs to try this. Let us know if this works or not. Do you remember the sequence? Left right?
Speaker 2: Just pay?
Speaker 3: Is it that every time you try to grab a toy from the claw machine you always miss it by just a little bit? It's because claw machines are set with sensitivity levels from one to five, with five being the tightest grip and one being the loosest. Each time you start the machine, it randomly selects a level, but the chances of getting level five are the lowest. If you press left, right, left, right, down, down, and then press the grab button twice before starting, you'll hear a prompt sound. This means the machine is switch to level five sensitivity. If you try to grab it again at this time, you will come back to thank me.
Speaker 2: I see you the notes down there? What's the sequence of commands there?
Speaker 1: Left right, left, right, down, down and they grab the the little hit the grab button twice before playing, though, because if you do it just right there, it's she's gonna go weird. Right, Wow, man, we're winning some serious bears here.
Speaker 2: Maybe that Xbox. You're probably right though. Wherever those.
Speaker 1: Locations are that have claw machines with stuff that's worth more than two cents, they're probably they hate us right now, hate us, and they're switching out their prizes. We're just crappy stuff, stuffed toys that are made in some third world country. The place that does it, right, Remember the machine, they have a Devaney's where it's the mystery mystery box. Remember we were out there for a football gig and they have these. It's awesome people. It it's like a mystery machine where you just choose whatever and it could be anything but a lot of times it's something really good.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have more evidence to support and this is on our Facebook page as well. More evidence to support our long standing theory that whenever you have a story about a train running into something, train almost invariably will always.
Speaker 1: Win, unless like a few weeks ago to Tornado. Well that was a train that was just in a train yard that was Tornado victorious.
Speaker 2: How about this Taco bob a train versus a tank, like an armored vehicle tank on the tracks or shooting it on the tracks in South Carolina. I'm gonna say it, it was a tie. They both derailed like no, the tank was being transported. It was sitting on the flatbed of a truck semi that became stuck on the tracks as the CSX freight train came barreling through. Theory supported once.
Speaker 1: Again because it was on a semi so it's elevated from the ground. If that tank was on the ground, it might have been I wonder if that would have changed the dynamics of it. What's the sequence again? It is left, right, left, right, down, down and grabbed the button twice on that lady who's making love to that plane. She could move on to trains. She could take down the train, nothing but the Lady.
Speaker 2: She could even have her own little model set at home. Caboos in the kaboos. Shit, what I'm saying. We were really w j R R