Speaker 1: Clay asked with the rival Dune three trade, which we talk about, would any of you try spices from Dune if getting hooked on a hallucgenic drug meant the gift of foresight?
Speaker 2: Would you get hooked on that drug?
Speaker 1: I think I know you're he said, Taylor, I think I know your answer, which he's not here, but.
Speaker 2: He didn't need to be. We know he would. He would be one of the gift of foresight. But yeah, what would you?
Speaker 1: Would you be fucking with drugs that give you the gift of foresight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is a very interesting like am I in this world? Like like we're following the Dune rules? This is the like we got a Rakiss, we got all of this. Is that this how this works? Or it's just in.
Speaker 1: Would any of you try the spices from Dune if getting hooked?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He never said if you were there, So I'm just assuming that Ned leads from Spider Man's selling the spies from Done and you can buy it from him.
Speaker 2: That's it's legal too. Let's say it's illegal.
Speaker 3: You know, they don't really say It's like like they don't really talk can. I mean the books might, but they don't really get in the nitty gritty of like the permanent health issues that might come with it, Like do you get lung cancer from muffing some some spice. I'm sure it can't be good because it's not natural. But it's natural to the planet of Oracus. But like, I'm also not from that planet, so it might have some harsh Taking all those factors out of it, and you know, let's just say it's really word.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna have a drug users.
Speaker 3: There's a very just just random at a party, somebody hands me something, they say, hey, hit this, there's some spice from Dune. I feel like I would be interested. I feel like I would try it. Yeah, why not? I know your answer? Your clean cut. You're boring.
Speaker 2: No, there's two.
Speaker 1: Ways not boring.
Speaker 2: It's called health. I got the I got the fucking Alaska monitor home monitor over here.
Speaker 1: This guy I got the Alaska plant better than everyone shoulder you see.
Speaker 2: Holland had that show show that's the fucking straight edge. I'm straightedge.
Speaker 3: I got four edp.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I've been straightedge from my entire life. Not I a drawing up of liquor, cigarette anything like that. A bunch of different reasons. Health reasons growing up with people. A bunch of people always tell me I was gonna do it because I grew up in high school it was very people doing fucking cocaine high school and just very druggy. If like you'll do it, you'll do it eventually. Even my father in law has been like, oh, he'll drink one day, don't worry.
Speaker 2: It's like not like you. People, don't get me worried.
Speaker 3: He'll get past the space.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be fucking plaster when you marry him. You want to know, that's how I got the fuck it's no again. And I know one was like, don't do it. I'm more of that on fucking religion. I don't care what you put in your body. I'm putting my own stuff in my body. So taking that aside, though, and I think, like I've always said, like if I ever get the diagnosis of like the Walter White like lung cancer six months, that's when I'm like, all right, give me, give me that cocaine, give me that weed, like and then I'll try.
Speaker 2: Something like rum.
Speaker 1: I love the smell rum.
Speaker 2: The smell of rum real interesting. Yeah. Yeah, people.
Speaker 1: Were beer though, like anytime you know, like the no. And that's where that's that's what's cool now is when non alcoholic stuff I can have people try that and be like, what does this taste similar? And when people like I think the last time we had our summer get together, like someone had the zeros. I can remember it was you or Kyle it some of the Corona zeros. I try, I want those and so I said, oh.
Speaker 2: They're just like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, these fucking suck. Like I don't think I'd be a beer guy.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. That probably would have helped. That probably would help. Yeah, Or my dad was a big beer guy.
Speaker 1: He didn't drink anymore now either, but like he was a big beer guy. And that's the thing where but this is a different question, right, This is not to me like a drug. This is like the the aspect of like you get the gift of foresight thing. I think that's interesting. I always would love to have some sort of power. There was a point in my life Kirklam that I did want to look into some voodoo and ne Orleans. I decided not to touch the stuff, but I did want to look in and get in that culture and see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I didn't gift to foresight, though, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I want to mess with that. I think it's that chicken egg scenarios. You see something, you know, if I if I see myself pushing Kirkling down the stairs, is that always gonna happen? Or do we make events that happened to me to get to push Kirkling down the stairs?
Speaker 2: Right? I think that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Like the same thing if I knew the day I die, that could be great because you could plan for that, have anything deck in row. No, Okay, I got twenty five years. I gotta do this. This is this prior towards what is like important. But at the same time, that would fuck with you. You would think about that could make you sad, depressed. So I think foresight that's the problem where there's an aspect of.
Speaker 2: Me though like that.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's just you see one bad vision and you're just fucked and then I think you go down that rabbit hole if you're just trying to get more visions to like context, what's going on or what's led up to that you know, and just like you just never know. So I'm not like everything in life happens for a reason type of guy. But I am kind of there's just there's some odd coincidences in life where you know, if you don't turn I think I believe more and almost the multiverse aspect of because there's just too many scenarios, right. Men Andimally have talked about this before because we have different Definitely, what's your definition of a soulmate?
Speaker 3: Kirkland, what's my definition of a soulmate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because me Andimally have different definitions. We that's what we figured out what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think it's a one of one thing like some people might me either find that okay.
Speaker 1: But she just thought so many met with a person who spent your whole life with, Like if you met them and like, oh that's my soulmate, like you you become the soulmate where I feel like to me, so it's always been there's only one person out there forever, like.
Speaker 3: Like you're not gonna find that's your definition?
Speaker 1: Yeah mine to me? So no, no, not my definition. What I've always took it as is that's like it's fate You've met this person. Where for me, it's like if I didn't end up homeless in the Yukon, which you could say is fate, but like I don't apply it best buy, and then I don't meant Emily. If the Yukon job never goes away, I could be I could never even meet Emily because you live in vern a different city, right, So that's what it's like. It's hard for me to believe that, like, no matter what we've always meant, and I'm and I think it's always arrogant for me to be like, oh, there's no one else in this world, eight billion people that Emily could have met and been like fill in love with their marrying everything.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's why I don't believe in that sense of like a soulmate, where there's someone out there that's you're gonna find that that that's your destiny to get that person, right, because you take a left, your life playing changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like in this adventure that is your life, you took all those paths to lead you to here. So then you can make the argument, well, that that is your soulmate because all of your all of your decisions, although you know.
Speaker 1: I like to think is free will, though it just happened. I wasn't destined to find her.
Speaker 3: I I come with like a mixed mind of like I think things do happen for a reason, but I think you still have to put yourself in those situations to like really get the wheel moving. But like, man, the universe just does things. Like sometimes yes, I feel like I feel like I don't like most of the coincidences probably happened, but like most of the time, I feel like there's just there's just things that play. Who knows various stuff that maybe there's there's yeah, well and that's where the fund.
Speaker 1: Is well and that's where it comes with the whole like dreams and deja vooh. That shit fucks me up to all times, like why am I having this?
Speaker 3: That doesn't make it absolutely, especially when it's like, you know, for a fact, I've never been in this situation before. Yes, like to a t everything is happening, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole matrix.
Speaker 1: And so that's why not even the drug sing I just wouldn't take. Is I need the gift of foresight? There's too much, there's too much that.
Speaker 2: Could mess with you. I guess I'm not that.
Speaker 1: Type of person, and I think that'd be you'd have to ask me a different times. I guess right, maybe if I was single, no family, kids, it'd be different. But like Lady Jessica and dun, she has that power to take that in. I don't know if I could, I think even then, I don't know if I want to hear people's prophecies, right like, I don't know if I want that power to see a bunch of futures, even my own, and then try to not hinker with that.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like you would.
Speaker 1: That would mess mess you up no matter what you saw, if you saw the person you got married to, or your death or some big event, I think that would change things in your life.
Speaker 3: So it absolutely would. Yes, but I'm curious. I'll try. I'll take a hit of that.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. Uh Twinge three, what do you think of Australia?
Speaker 2: Kirklan?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, man, this one's fucking hypes. I am very blind on this one. I haven't looked at the posters. Uhh yeah, Hidalgo told me not to. He says that there's a pretty decent spoiler in the posters. He was getting pretty heated about it.
Speaker 2: There is one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I learned about it because of that.
Speaker 2: I was like, why why does this look like that?
Speaker 1: But I see yeah, but uh so I can't believe they show this poster. I knew you were gonna.
Speaker 3: Pull some up like that fast, but we have to blur that for the the youtubeer're gonna get pulled.
Speaker 1: I've done it before, it hasn't happened yet, so I think it was so far away video for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, it's it's still just so hype. I I love the first movie. The second movie was like even better of an experience. I feel like at that time too, I like rewatched the first one, so I kind of understood a little bit more about what was going on. Uh you know, compared to somebody that read reads the book. I'm still just blind going into this. But holy fuck, like the cast it like, come on, we got more deep paulytrdes like on your Tailor's in here now, like like all of the pieces in here, Denise, Like this is gonna be another ten out of ten. I I think if it's not, it's gonna be a really really upsetting for us at least time for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to readlive this fucking gold Geek single.
Speaker 3: You've got to be there with me. You know next time for the.
Speaker 2: On the review, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was tough alone defending between those two. But yeah, this trailer was so ipe uh oh. I was like, I'm gonna say, you kill my train of thought.
Speaker 1: You're talking about people being back, Momo's back.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Momo's back. Seems like there's gonna be a big clash between Paul and uh Johnny, I like that's her name. Yeah, it was cute shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's very interesting, right. I love when he's like, oh, I'm prepared to die, just not today.
Speaker 2: And that's where I don't know when they are when they are in the.
Speaker 1: Tent that have to be in this trailer and he's like holding her. Do you think are they having an affair throughout? Because they I think they've said this takes place seventeen years after doing two, which is crazy because like I know, they're gonna put some makeup on these people, but like Timmy did not look seven years seventeen years.
Speaker 2: Older, Like you got to you gotta do some more makeup.
Speaker 1: But like, do you think those are times in between that they were maybe having a fit, because like he marries Florence Pew and then because they were in love, right, but he kind of did, like as a power play to Mary Florence Pugh w Right kind of unite the families. Do you think they were having an a fair in that time? Do you think that's a flashback to when they were together in some of their children or do you think it's like a dream like when they do have those visions and sometimes they come true, sometimes they don't write because they showed even in June One, there's visions that guy that he killed, Remember at the end the movie when he kills that guy, he is having visions the whole time about him, like that guy taking him under his wing and like training him and everything.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's like, that's what I'm curious about.
Speaker 1: I think I leaned towards their visions maybe, but I could see them maybe having an affair in that time too, right, because you know, seventeen years, I don't know how much him and Pee love each other. So what do you take from that when they were in the tent there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it had just the whole feel of those trippy set like those trippy dream sequences of like this this is like a future that didn't really happen or might happen, or you know, something like that, like we've seen like the comparison that you brought up seventeen years like that, I didn't know about that long of a time. I assume there was one, especially like thinking about who Anya's character is, yes, yeah, yeah, exactly, Uh who, I guess she's supposed to be seventeen years old in this even though like probably older than TV like in real.
Speaker 1: Life, it's like Florence fucking playing a ten year old and yeah, all over, I guess it's I just say it's space magic. You know, they pish differently on a racus and everything.
Speaker 3: So for sure, I think you might be right about the Uh. I'm not saying that's your theory or if you believe that, but just some people have been saying.
Speaker 1: That, Uh, there's some sort of but it's weird, Like to me, he's always having visions about the future, right, so I don't think he'd be having visions about the past has already changed, right, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: And also like Paul from the like the last act of the second movie when he drinks the blue stuff, compared to where he was any other period of the dude adventure, Like he's just such a different person now from that point on. Yes, And I think I think he's going to be even more extreme in this third movie, even more like tyantical and like probably seem like a villain like he he's like talking in absolutes, only a sith speaks in absolutes.
Speaker 1: Like very anakin if he were to feed the amper type of vibe, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that's going to be felt like he's going to be really cold compared to what we've seen in the past, and I think that goes against what we saw of that scene in the tent. And even if it is like a like an earlier memory, compared to where he was when he's got the fucking slim, shady shaved head and his face hat and looking all mean looking at the camera, I miss that He's got a little something under his eyebrow. I thought it was tear drop, but it was just like a it's like a tattoo. It looks permanent.
Speaker 2: Really, I thought it was just a scratch.
Speaker 3: Take that I don't think that's permanent. Take a look and let me know what you think. But yeah, so so comparing where he was at the end of the last movie as well as kind of what's shown here. It seems to kind of clash with that tense sequence for me, like it doesn't seem like that's something that he would really be doing, even though at the end of the last movie, like he still felt like there was some Paul in there, right, like when he speaks to Johnny before he clashes.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, I think they could just still be a tattoo, could still be muck.
Speaker 2: It could be a tattoo.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll see, We'll see. It could be some warm juice. Who knows. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like trying to say some horrifying pictures of them just can.
Speaker 3: Zoom in a deep video viewers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm I'm scared. I'm scared of what's gonna be going on with Paul here because I I love this character and they do such a good job of like telling his story, uh through these diny movies. But yeah, I'm so pomped though, man, Like when there's like that clash with like the samurai looking people and like the other action just going at it like this is just gonna be Like I'm chilling. I'm chilling already. Yeah, well I gotta I gotta scroll and get this.
Speaker 2: Going yoke.
Speaker 3: Like that was that was going while I was watching this trailer.
Speaker 1: So that though, that's the problem though that they didn't have she wasn't belting this.
Speaker 2: Sum was more than she comes back.
Speaker 1: I hope they were saying there was like it was his chanting that was used as the music. But yeah, no, I have nothing but good things to say. I trust any Like we were talking about the hype and things that could go wrong. Sure, that could happen. That always happens in movies. Where do you think something's gonna go completely right? Like, I don't get me wrong, if you I still love the movie. I defend the movie all the time. But only the Dark Knight rises as perfect as I was kind of hoping it was. Right on the lead up to that movie, I thought, oh man, it's Nolan bad McGinn's Dark Night, and I always again grade that on the curve the guy lost to Tave Ledger. He had to changed the whole fucking script. It's like will con forever. I'm never gonna really go hard against that, right, But that's why it's like, yeah, I kind of love that to be a bit more tighter of a movie, right, so and doing three cod easily that when I hear it's getting weird, I feel like when things get weird, I've heard people be like, this is gonna be very hard to adapt on screen. That's not like a I'm not worried because I trust the need. But at the same time, that's still like, okay, if things go wrong, I can see like I'm prep for it, right If I'm sitting there and I go, oh, this is more like a nine out of ten or eight point five, I don't think that hurts bad because just so many people have said it's gonna be hard adaption. But visuals look great, acting looks great. This cast is fucking stacked. I'm excited to see why and how im Mo's back. I think I got somewhat of a general idea. I'm excited to see.
Speaker 2: A pew in there.
Speaker 1: But man, out of everybody, maybe other than Timmy who, you know, he's gonna be coming like a raging bowl lost at an oscar. But this is not gonna be a fucking surprising thing to say. But who I'm most excited for fucking Baddison man, Robert Passing.
Speaker 2: Look at that trailer. That's he's what's that haircut?
Speaker 1: He's like, you can do it? He buzz it, and then you can do that, and then I forgive yourself the Timmy. You could easily do the Timmy bulb for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Man. You know you get the black hair, so get that stuff going on.
Speaker 3: But darker brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I never noticed.
Speaker 1: You never stood in the right light, I guess. But yeah, I think he's gonna and it's gonna be tough too, right, because awesome Butler, no slouch. Awesome Butler fucking destroyed it and doing too. He was incredible, So it's not like an easy and even Steale scarsguard is a bear, and so it's like Passant has like a like a tough two tough acts to follow. But I think he could do it. Obviously he did not get to the final four, but he made the Best Actor thirty two March Madness for a reason. In my case, I think he's one of the best out there. So I think he made it to the I think he made it to the third. There's five rounds. I think he made round three. I think he got kicked out at I think he got beat by Pugh. Funny enough so but yeah, I can't say enough good things. Very excited and uh yeah I hope he moves up to November. Hope it's on the same day. Hopefully he changed weeks, but we will see.