Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for the chilling effect. And now and now most of must iterated voice in all media, the alternatives alternative Chuck O'Kelly.
Speaker 2: Good evening, It is December eighth, according to that thing we call a calendar, twenty fifteen, and we are live on the Ocelli Effect tonight. You know, my guest this evening is actually somebody that I've wanted to talk to for quite a bit, for various reasons. Roger Stone. Yes, he wrote a book that, well, the most recent book. He's actually written several books. But he's a political insider, a guy who's fairly fascinating if you check the gop roster over the years, this guy worked for everybody from Nixon to Regan, yeah, right on into the Donald Trump land. But his most recent book, actually, which I just got yesterday, is The Clinton's War on Women, right Roger Stone, and also co authored by Robert Moral, which makes it quite fascinating of course. Uh, you know, but he has not quite joined me just yet, So I'm going to continue to talk about this, uh and see where it goes. Hopefully he'll be on the skype rather shortly, mister Stone. You might have seen him on a CNN and all that kind of stuff recently, you know, commenting about a lot of different things that relate to the GOP campaign. There he is, mister Stone, we don't actually need the video. That's okay.
Speaker 3: We're no, they're lighting testing it because are we look terrible on a bunch of shows today. So it's fine, okay.
Speaker 2: So how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Great? Excellent, very very cool.
Speaker 2: You know, I found this book extremely fascinating. I've really only gotten a chance to go through it on I see, I read books about three times because I'm just that kind of guy. I have to go through a book one time to get my initial impression, then I go through it once again, examining each and every individual nugget of information. And then the third time I actually read the book. You know, that's the.
Speaker 3: Kind of you know, I think the book stands on its own, very well sourced and very well footnoted. I mean, I spent forty years in American politics. I know a lot of things.
Speaker 2: You know. I was talking about that just before you joined me, and really I can't do justice to the type of career that you've had. Now I'm going to just tell you something right away. I am not somebody who is a GOP guy. I'm not somebody I'll be honest with you. The last time that I cast a vote for president, it was for one of the people on the cover of this book right now. Of course, I was younger, I was much more foolish and had no idea what I was doing, quite honestly. But the fact is, I've found no use for either side of the you know, two party system.
Speaker 3: But this time in the set, we're basically in the same place I just got. I got there by it being a Republican and now I'm disgusted because both parties had become one part the Wall Street Party, Special Interest Party, the Endless War Party, the Erosion of Civil Liberties Party. So I'm kind of down on both parties, having been a forty year product of the system. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, and see, that's the thing is I actually wanted to defend you for a moment because a couple of people, when they heard I was going to have you on the show, they said, you know, this guy has nothing but somebody who supports GOP people, and this is, you know, yet again, another one of these hatchet jobs going against the Clintons. But I got to tell you something, being someone who tries to examine things from a neutral perspective, someone who comes at these candidates, these individuals who hold these offices in what I feel is an objective manner. Really, honestly, you did a hell of a job in this book laying it out in a way that I've never seen anybody go after it when it comes to the Clintons, And I'm really, really quite impressed. I've never seen anybody do this. I mean, not even for parties and politics purpose.
Speaker 3: As you know, this has a it has a theme to it, and the theme is hypocrisy. What Hillary central claim. Her narrative that I am an advocate for women and girls is farcical. She hasn't been an abuser of women in the sense that she has psychologically terrorized Bill's various sexual assault victims, and her husband, quite sadly, is a Bill Cosby style sexual predator. I'm not talking about consensual sex, girlfriends, mistresses, one night stands, conquests. I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about something far darker, rape, sexual assault, brutal, vicious and repeatedly, and I name names. I interviewed twenty four women I took the literature by a number of incredible authors. There have been over sixty biographies of Bill and Hillary Clinton, but very few have cobbled it all together. This isn't a moral hypocritical couple, whether it's whether it's being an advocate for women and girls, whether it is being an advocate for children, when she is, in fact the person who ordered the all out terror assault, snipers, vehicles, loud music, the whole assault that killed eighteen children under the age of eight in Waco, her hand picked attorney general, her hand picked deputy, and former lover Web Hubble, the assistant Attorney General who runs the operation. Both Senator Arlen Specter, who chaired the Senate hearings on Waco, and T. March Bell, the chief investigator for the House committee that investigated Waco, said there was evidence that co President Hillary Clinton gave the final order. Not an advocate for children, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And even you know those that would say, well, gee, you're picking on Hillary. No, it's not just her. In this book I've actually seen for the first time because I've always heard rumors about, you know, Bill Clinton's personal dealings when it came to children and being a children's advocate. You know, a lot of people point out that there was sort of a change in the child's support system during the Clinton regime and all of that, But then again, hey, the same as hypocrisy here. What do you you know? I don't know what you want to tell people. I don't know if this is one of the key selling points of the book, but I think one of.
Speaker 3: The key points here is that Hillary tells us black lives matter, but the Clintons will not acknowledge Bill's abandoned, rejected, mixed race son, Danny Williams. Danny Williams a fine young man. He's thirty years old this week. There's a big party for him this Friday. He is the son of Bobby Ann Williams, a cocaine addicted prostitute, and William Jefferson Clinton. And when his mother and his aunt, Lucille Bolton took him to the Governor's mansion to appeal to Hillary that they acknowledge and support their own they were turned away by state troopers, and Hillary sent a messenger the next day saying that that she could get them a lawyer who would a private investigator who could intimidate reporters who are asking too many questions. That's the message she sends. They have never acknowledged loved supported Danny Williams. Danny is a fine young man. He has five children of his own. He's a churchgoer, He's put himself through college and he's in his last year. He has a small business. He struggles financially. Meanwhile, his father, Bill Clinton, is worth best estimates one hundred million dollars thirty five million that he made last year alone in the influence pedaling build business right.
Speaker 2: The Clinton Foundation or whatever they call it, This.
Speaker 3: Foundation is not a charity. It's a slush fund for grifters. It's a luxury travel service for Bill Hillary and Chelsea five star hotels and suites, exquisite private jets, the finest food money can buy, and salaries for a phalanx of flunkies, political operatives, hangers on that serve in Hillary worlds. And the charitable work is negligible and it's infected with corruption side dealing because in all honesty, and I think you know this, the main purpose for the Clinton Foundation is as a vehicle for the facilitation of multimillion dollar bribes. And this is all carefully documented, not only in my book, but in Peter Schweitzer's fine book Clinton Cash, a lot has transpired. We know a lot of things about that. The federal filings of the Clinton Foundation are missing information, They're fraudulent, they have to be restated. The irs would have closed any other charity down who is guilty of of these kinds of gross errors. There's a whole other scandal waiting to happen on top of what we already know.
Speaker 2: Well, right, I mean, and it just seems as though, you know, this guy has been like the teflon political figure throughout his career in Hillary as well. I mean, I'm amazed when examining before I read your book, I mean, just examining these bits and pieces that have been spotlighted in certain people's work before you know that there were no major lawsuits. Nobody went after these people because they seemed to be telling the truth.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, look, and this is not out of the mainstream. It was NBC who found Juanita Broadbrick, who filmed her incredible twenty twenty interview, which you can still see on YouTube. Was a brilliant journalist, Lisa Myers. I know that Lisa was frustrated because she found and chasing filmed this story, and then it sat there at NBC for months and they refused to run it. They ran it only after the impeachment vote. The work of Mike Izakov with Newsweek, previously with Newsday, now with NBC, where he had traced the violation of Liz Ward Grayson, a former Miss Arkansas, a Miss America who tells her roommate that she was raped by Bill Clinton and tells others she was raped by Bill Clinton until Harry Thomason, a big Hollywood agent friend of Bill's, gets her a bit part in a TV show. Now, she says the sex was rough and unpleasurable, but that the but the sex with Bill Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Stokes, testified three times under oath that that's not what Liz Ward Grayson had told her in the beginning. So it's a very tangled, you know, tale here, But each one of these women is. And what's interesting is that talking to twenty four women, many of whom never spoke to each other, they all described the exact same horrific scene, Bill Clinton turning beat red, sweating his temples, and the veins in his neck sticking out breathing heavily, what some women have called his rape mode. It's it's terrifying. Just the other day, Hillary said that women who were on college campuses were involved in sexual assault deserve to be believed, and when asked, not by the media who are the ones who should be asking the question, but by a voter in New Hampshire, woman said, well, what about Winnie to Broaderick, what about Kathleen Willie, what about Paula Corbin Jones? Don't they deserve to be believed? And Hillary's response was, well, they deserve to be believed until evidence shows otherwise. What evidence is she referring to? There is not an iota of evidence that any of the women who've made these allegations have been debunked or disproved, or that any evidence brings into question their account of their assault. Three women individually say that they had their upper lift bit almost through. How could you invent such a thing? So the idea that this is, you know, this is trailer trash being paid by the tabloids to make up things, which was their standard defense. By the way, when this stuff for serviced in the nineties. Oh that's not just that. Jerry Folwell stuff because Folwell had financed some of the early investigations into the sexploits and drugs and greed of Bill and Hillary Clinton. And let's just say.
Speaker 2: This, I mean, and you did bring it all together in this book. Again, I say it. It's been one of those things that we did hear about since the time he was running for the potus, you know, the first time these allegations started coming out. I mean, I have noted on this show that I found it amazing that this guy was losing in the primaries.
Speaker 3: And here's one of the very interesting things, which is is that I happen to know that George Bush is nineteen ninety two re election. The campaign the one he lost to Bill Clinton, had all of this information that's in my book, and they had it well organized and documented. In fact, one of the things I tell you is that Lee Atwater, my former partner, Republican National chairman, Bush campaign manager, saw Bill Clinton as a southern white Democrat who could bring back blue collar and white Democrats in the South and West, and knew immediately he was a danger to George w at George hw and he was right, and this information was ascertained. But then Bush George H. W. Bush Poppy number forty one. He decided that he could defeat Clinton without this, without quote unquote getting dirty, and it cost him reelection.
Speaker 2: In all honesty, well, that was definitely part of it. And the fact is that it seemed to me like, now, I don't know that this might be my strangeness of memory, but originally they were looking for a Southern candidate who could be sold as like the middle of the road guy who was you know, progressive, et cetera and all that. And it seemed as though originally they were going to try and sell us out Gore right, And I don't know what happened here, because all of a sudden, like I said, this guy is losing in the primaries. He seemed as though he was about ready to drop off of the campaign trail. Some of these things started to come out even the early days of you know, the Russia Limbaugh Show started talking about the spectators.
Speaker 3: Here's one of the interesting things. The pivotal moment there is when Bill Clinton goes on sixty minutes. Don Hewitt gives it a very very sympathetic edit in Youwitt, who's now deceased. In his memoirs, He basically said, yeah, I made it a TV commercial for Clinton. I cleaned it up. I made it as sympathetic as possible. That's not his job. This is supposed to be a news program. Secondarily, though, and here's the problem. Bill says in that interview that he was only with his mistress, his twelve year mistress, Jennifer Flowers one time. See that had leaked just ahead of the New Hampshire primary. Clinton's on the ropes over it. He's on the verge of being knocked out of the race. He does his stunning interview. Now, unfortunately, there's a man who lives across the street, across the hall pardon me from Flowers mad named Gary Johnson, who's an attorney. Johnson has a security camera set up, not because he's trying to catch Bill Clinton, but because his car has been repeatedly vandalized and he's trying to figure out who's vandalizing his car. But what he catches is not car criminals, but instead Bill Clinton coming and going many many times. That's on video. One night, three Arkansas State troopers show up at his home and they beat him so badly they leave him for dead, dislocating both of his shoulders, his arms, crushing his face in his nasal passages, lacerating his kidney, his spleen, and his liver. Johnson lives. Neighbors were quoted as saying they could hear men yelling where are the effing videos? Where are the video? This is the kind of criminal tampering and physical violence against witnesses, strong arm tactics that the Clintons were willing to resort to and scramble for power.
Speaker 2: See now, And if you read Clinton's biography, which I did, you know, you listen to the way he describes handling law enforcement and how you know, people have made much ado about nothing regarding the way the Arkansas State troopers were handled. And he points to the whole situation with his brother Roger. Right now, we all know this story. I mean, anybody who's ever paid attention to this stuff knows that, you know, Roger Clinton had gotten caught for cocaine and all this other stuff, right, But he portrays it as you know, listen, I took a hands off approach, go ahead and arrest my brother. And that's that, you know.
Speaker 3: So he just didn't address it. First of all, he can't say too much because of course, he is his brother's partner in crime, and they've spent many time, much time snorting cocaine with underage girls when he was Attorney General and probably when he was governor. So his predilection for underage girls, which may or may not be present in the Epstein scandal, we don't know that yet. There is a pending lawsuit. But we do know that Bill was paling around with a convicted sex criminal with a propensity for underage girls, who the Palm Beach Police found had violated thirty three underage girls. And that is well covered in the book. But things ultimately would take a giant campaign contribution or I pardon me, a foundation contribution from this fellow never returned it Epstein. And then additionally, Epstein arranges for Bill Clinton to fly on Epstein's plane, the sex criminals plane, to meet the Sultan of Brunei in Brunei to pick off a two point five million dollar check for the Clinton Library. The Sultan is, of course a known pedophile who keeps an underage female and male harem.
Speaker 2: Yeh see. I didn't know how much in depth you wanted to go on all these subjects, you know, on this interview tonight because we didn't script this.
Speaker 3: Or plan this.
Speaker 2: I'm not using the bullet points.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you some of the highlights of the book that people just their jaws drop when you have these things, well, exactly when you and and I'm telling you people, when you put all this stuff together the way that Roger has here, it is just really it's it's beyond shocking.
Speaker 2: And I view almost all of these guys in the upp Retelan as criminals. But really, when you, when you put this stuff together, as you said, copple it together in one place, it is an amazing indictment of the hypocrisy, which is just astounding.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, as you know, for those who say, oh, come on, Roger Stone's a Republican, he's a right winger, he's a hit man, he's a dirty trickster. My book January twenty fifth, Jeb and the Bush Crime Family, which not only covers the attempt, the current attempt to restore the House of Bush Jeb, but who's all the way back to his grandfather, Prescott Bush, who made money arming the Nazis, running a steel mill with slave labor from Auschwitz other profitable enterprises. Then there's George W. Bush, who is Vice president, really engineers ran contras, signs most of the documents moving drug money, drugs and money all around illegally finance the Nick Roguin rebels in violation of the Boling Amendment, a specific law pass prohibiting such which would end up many Bush aids indicted. Bush would lay later pardon all of them before leaving office. So we do know that Bill Clinton was the governor who worked closely with Vice President George Bush to traffic millions of dollars of cocaine through Mina, Arkansas. Barry Seal. This story is being made right now by Tom Cruise in a movie because he one of the more fascinating characters in this absolutely sordid and true story of the Bushes and the Clintons dealing in the drug business and making having the state troopers look the other way. By the way, it's interesting that the Central Intelligence Agency had tried to traffic through Louisiana and Texas, and the governors in those states and the state police would not go along because the scale of it was so obviously illegal, and that that's why they ended up in Arkansas, where they had a more appliable Governor Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: Well, right, and I'm actually going to cover that a little more in depth on Thursday here with So Castillo was a DEA agent who actually met with hw Bush face to face, tried.
Speaker 3: To know that. Wow, I in for that. That will be an amazing interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and and Selly tells you a lot of stuff about the inside dirt that was going on there. But so stay tuned for that. Sorry to throw out that programming note, but you know, bottom line is that these guys are all in bed with one another when it comes to a lot of the stuff that people view as you know, the things that are eating away at the society. I mean, the scourge of heroin on the streets right now that we see is directly relatable in my estimation. Now this may not be your viewpoint, but it's directly relatable in my estimation to our incursion in Afghanistan, just like it was in the nineteen seventies and we were in you know, sixties and seventies, excuse me, when we were in Vietnam unfortunately, you know, in dealing in heroin, in dealing in heroin, and then when you look at the you know, why was there this big bump in the cocaine industry in the you know the listen.
Speaker 3: I think this is a very key point you raise, which people don't realize that Ross Perot really wasn't independent, and he really was very concerned about the plight of POW's. And he really felt strong that we'd left many men behind in Vietnam from the Vietnam conflicts. So he hired when he couldn't get any satisfaction from the federal government, he hired an army of investigators and soldiers of fortune, and they started poking around Asia. They didn't find POW's, but what they did find it was heroin, lots of it, and the government running. When they reported back to Parole what they had learned, Perou rushed to Washington to meet Vice President George Bush, who he thought was a friend of his and fellow Texan. He was certain that Bush would be shocked. This is according to Tom Lukes, who was Paro's personal attorney. So he says to he says to them that he Bush looks at Perot and his answer is a grim smile. From that point on, Ross Perot was the dedicated to the destruction of Bush. As I say in this book, Parot and Clinton were talking by phone at least once a day, according to Clinton's bodyguard L. D. Brown, and Clinton was talking to Ross about campaign strategy. This was a pincer movement that indeed it did cost George Bush Senior the presidency. The siphoning of more conservative and reform votes to Paro not only costs Bush, but it was done twice by Clinton because it also costs Bob Dole, remembering that Parau voted ran in four years. Hence, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And the truth is that when people try and separate these things and things that they're divided to you know, bipartisan lines, it really looks to me more like, uh, you know, the the Bush dynasty runs thusly. You have you have Bush having a you know, Bush h w having a lot of influence over the Reagan administration, uh, doing a lot of you know, being almost the action officer, the executive action officer, you know, for a lot of deep covert stuff that was going on during the Reagan administration. Then at presidency of his own when things went wrong. Because you're very right to mention, Ross Perot is going you know, as being very interested in the American POW's and Vietnam, you know, and all of that. It cost him there, But you know what, they really handed it over to what I view as a family friend of the Bush crime syndicate.
Speaker 3: Well there's that, there's no question of. But I would make I would make a couple of points that Perot is absolutely a patriot, and you're right about that. But in ninety two, I just think that this was almost an intramural. Remember, cord Meyer says in his book that after Clinton was kicked out of Oxford, where he raped a nineteen year old, he spent the entire four months before he headed off to Yale for law school working for the Central Intelligence Agency as an informant in filtrating anti Vietnam war groups. So he and George H. W. Bush, who really begins not in nineteen in the seventies when he's appointed directory, but according to documents declassified by the federal government nineteen eighty five, is working for the CIA on the Bay of Pigs mission as early as nineteen sixty one, essentially raising money from right wingers. So his involvement that they have the CIA tie together and they make money together. The Bushes aren't all that sore about losing to the Clintons. They've raked off millions for their libraries and millions for these nonprofits. The Bushes and the Clintons come together, they form a nonprofit for hurricane relief in Haiti. They raise one hundred and thirty eight million dollars, they spend ten million dollars on the ground in Haiti and housing, and they pocked the other one hundred and twenty eight It's Bush. It is indeed, the Bush Clinton crime syndicate off a teering off these so called charitable activities.
Speaker 2: And always it seems capitalizing on the misery of others, you know, over and over again. That that's how I view the whole thing. Is whether it is the drug scourge which did a lot of damage, you know, domestically in this country in the in the eighties and nineties, which did a lot of damage previous to that, just like we were talking about with the connection to the Golden Triangle there in Vietnam. You know, he he's involved there, he's involved, you know. And and here's the funny thing is that Clinton basically becomes a placeholder because after that we end up with well w coming in, you know, and and I just do all this to put it in context. I do want to focus on the Clintons here, but I'm just trying to put this in context.
Speaker 3: You make a very very good point. George W. Bush says that Bill is like his brother, which means Hillary is like his sister in law. Jeb gave Hillary a medal for her for her the job she did at the State Department between Benghazi and losing control of virtually every Middle Eastern country to some anti Islamic maniac. She has no other accomplishments other than hiding her email because she wants to hide the nexus the Clinton Foundation and State Department. Look, this is the real story of the toppling of Kadafi in Libya. He was a US ally, he was feeding US intelligence, he had been pro Western for almost twenty years. A madman, yeah, probably, But the quality of living for women in Libya was the best of any country on the Northern Continent in terms of women could go to school, they could go to college, they could be educated, they could choose their own husbands, they could drive a car. They didn't have to wear a veil to go out in public. If they were raped. There was a prosecution of their rapists. These rights are all gone because Qatar gave the Clintons each a million five for quote unquote speeches, and then an additional two hundred and fifty a two point five million dollars to the Clinton Foundation, which is I said earlier, is a vehicle for the facilitation of these kind of bribes. Next thing, you know, we're going to the National credit card. We're borrowing the money to pay for the bombing of Libya because the rebels can't do it without our air support. We spend a billion dollars on bombs, of course, paying interest on that money, and we topple, you know, a guy who's an ally, and what do we put into place, shari A law and Islamo fascists at the top, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and replacing Look, I'm not saying that Kadafi was a great guy, but yeah, when you look at the life of the people on the ground, they had access to healthcare, they had access to education, They were not suffering much as they are now. You know, I don't understand this, you know, it's just it's amazing. And meanwhile, when we do go in and wind up, you know, supporting the rebels and doing all this other stuff and handing out the military industrial complex goodies over there. Well, g there's other people benefiting on the back end of that as well. And I bet those same names.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: And as you may know, I wrote a book on the greatest profiteer on the Vietnam War. That would be Lyndon Baines Johnson. He and Ladybird made sixty seventy million dollars in nineteen sixty dollars on the war through their stock ownership of various defense contractors and their unsavory deals with Brown and Route right, which you know, so they got a three point five million dollar contract to dredge Cameron Bay, which didn't need dredging, right, they're kicking back to Johnson. They made the Johnson's made a fortune on the Vietnam War. This I established in my book The Man Who Killed Kennedy, The Case Against LBJ, which is a New York Times bestseller, a body of work I'm very proud of. Again, like the Clinton book, very heavily sourced and footnoted.
Speaker 2: Well. I gotta tell you, though, that when it comes to this Clinton book, this thing is a landmark to me. I mean as far as I'm concerned. It almost seems ridiculous that nobody understood that that OBJ was quite the criminal and the profits here all along. But when it comes to the Clintons, I got to be honest with you, their place in history so far has been represented as, hey, look we had this liberal, you know, kind of feel good guy very much. You know, when it comes to partisan politics, land, Hey, this was not this was not a good time for us in the US because we had a guy who wasn't strong on this and that and the third thing. But really, when you take a look at their actions and what they actually resulted in, you have very much the same kind of behavior that we've had throughout except that I've got to be honest with you, I don't see this sort of moral depravity as deep with a lot of other regimes that had gone through the you know, the White House. Who knows. You know, the book is as yet unwritten on Obama, But I am afraid to read that one, to be honest with you when it comes down to it, because you know, a great deal of these things are covered up even better nowadays. But what kills me about Clinton is that it seems to be one of the worst kept secrets ever, because these things all circulated all throughout. I mean, you brought up Jennifer Flowers, and everybody remembers her, you know, Jennifer with a G and that was the big deal there because that was his mistress and all that. But it doesn't even begin to speak to the repeated and constant practices that this man was involved in when it came to women, you know. And I mean, yeah, I make the joke every now and then about oh the guy could feel you know, I feel you're paid. You know, you remember that old adage coming out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: Guy, this is a guy who lures we need a broadwick to a hotel room, who throws her on the bed, bites her, rapes her twice, and then while he's putting his shorts on and he's about to slip out the door, puts on his sunglass and says, I get some ice on That lipifies you. Now, what kind of person is that? That's an animal?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, and over and over again. Like I said, it's pretty interesting that it's like the Clinton legacy. Well, you know, he changed the child support thing and meanwhile doesn't take care of his own. That young man's story. No, I mean time I've seen it laid out, by the way in your book, that's the first time I've seen it laid out that well.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Bill is a deadbeat dad. It's just crazy. In fact, he's a deadbeat granddad because he's got five grandchildren. He's never held, never nurtured, never loved. And Hillary is at a minimum their stepmother. So she lectures us it takes a village to raise a kid, and about taking care of our babies and child development. What kind of bs is this? They should stand up and do the right thing. If black lives really matter, as Hillary said, why doesn't Danny Williams life matter?
Speaker 2: Mm hm No, absolutely, And I mean putting this in context when you take a look at the fact that at this point in time, we could say that the GOP race is as yet you know, still being contested and all that. I've got my views on it. And believe me, if you hang around long enough, I'm going to get into that with you, because you have a little role in there which I want to talk about. But let's put that aside for a moment. Let's focus on Hillary.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, when you take a look at her being the the the seeming you know, air apparent to the democratic side of the equation here, uh, you know, I mean, what do you what do you have to say about that?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: This that this, you know, this seems like a woman who actually belongs in prison for all the grifting.
Speaker 3: You know. Here's what I think, which is the Clinton is having died many many bullets and have had so many coast scrapes and survived so many potential scandals that were outrageous, whether it is the selling of military secrets to the Chinese through the Laau Corporation, which is an impeachable offense, or whether it is horrific rape, and they ought to just ride off into the sunset with their money and their fame and their library and their co conspirator. Grifting, greedy little daughter who at age thirty five, is worth somewhere around eighteen million, who lives in a ten point five million dollar apartment, but says in a Bubbly interview with Vogue, oh, I don't care about money. Well, her wedding was three point five million, The flowers alone were a half million, The bar tab three hundred thousand dollars, more than most people pay on their wedding for sure. No wonder that they don't care. She doesn't care about money, and most of this is rakeoff from the Clinton Foundation.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't matter when you're continuously getting, you know, the infusion of this crooked cash coming into the family. You can just blow at any which way you want. Three hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: So General Electric has a contract on Hillary's desk, multimillion dollar defense contract they own NBC. NBC hires Chelsea for six hundred thousand dollars. That's more than a half million dollars for which I think she gives one interview and bingo, General Electric gets their contract approved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big surprise there. And you know what, we didn't even start to talk about Chelsea here during this discussion. Another one. This is a weird story because now this is the first time I saw this. It's probably just because I'm not aware, but you actually have some photographs a year and some other things talking about the possibility that, well, she looks a little bit different in some photographs than she does in others. I don't know how deep you want to go into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, no, let's talk about it. Here's the point, which is there's some very dark revelations here about hill of Chelsea Clinton, and people say to me, wait a minute, Stone, why are you picking on a little girl? Why are you picking on a child? Why you know it's not her fault what her parents did. Let's be very clear. She's a thirty five year old adult. She's legally responsible because she's the papers. As a trustee at the Clinton Foundation, she and her husband have made millions of dollars in the family grifting enterprise. She is, according to The New York Post, short tempered, very dirty mouthed, foul mouthed, abusive, entitled, dictatorial, and difficult to deal with. There's been a huge turnover of staff at the Clinton Foundation, where she runs the day to day operations, because anyone who suggests, but maybe they should spend more of the money on actual charitable activities has a tendency to get fired. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that's just the beginning of it. Look, if the charge was levied at you in the nineteen nineties, why are you picking on Chelsea Clinton? I would have agreed with them.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to hunt here is that the family is dysfunctional, that their whole thing is a sham. They trot Chelsea out in ninety two at the time Jennifer Flowers break. So they're parading her on TV. But she's not Bill's daughter. She is the daughter of Webster Bubble, who was who was Bill Clinton's apartment, Hillary Clinton's law partner. She joined the firm. The girl is a dead ringer for her father, despite three plastic surgeries. Now there are many many people in Arkansas who know that this is a fact. Three weeks ago after this book was published, Chelsea Clinton appeared at a book signing in Austin, Texas, where my co author Robert Morrow asked her in a polite tone, whether her mother ever told her she was the daughter of Webster Hubble. She looked up without missing a beat. You need to see this video because she looks exactly like Webster Hubble. In fact, I froze a copy of Webster Hubble's picture next to hers online so you can see for yourself. And she said, and I quote, I'm proud to be the daughter of my parents. That's a non answer.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the rest of it, mister Stone, I was like, wait, where's the rest of the answer.
Speaker 3: Two days later, Webster Hubble reached in his Arkansas office. Remember he went to prison as a corrupt member of the Clinton administration. He is reached in his Arkansas office and asked by reporter World Net Daily, are you Chelsea Clinton's father? And he says, no comment, and he hangs up. Now, I've been in American politics a long time, and Hubble and Chelsea are operators. They both know that the hard denial is the way you'd handle this, unless, of course, you were concerned that somewhere someone had the DNA evidence to prove this link. The photos which I published in the book in color, tell the story itself. There are despite numerous plastic surgeries, and we have before and after pictures, and I think Chelsea's had as many as four facial plastic surgeries to try to change her appearance. The rubbery lip lower lip of her father just doesn't disappear well.
Speaker 2: Right. I was speaking of other law partners and people that worked with Hillary or who might refer to quite often as Hillary jokingly on this show. You know, remember the Vince Foster thing.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I think this is an example of my fairness to the Clintons. In this book. I have looked at this exhaustively, and I must tell you the Clintons did not murder Vince Foster. Hillary Clinton drove Vince to suicide. He died of his own hand, but then Hillary ordered his body moved out of the Eastern Executive Office Building, the old Executive Office Building, out to Fort Marcy Park and dumped poor Patrick Knowlton. This guy's just a regular citizen. Happens to drive by it the long time and sees a brown automobile with Arkansas tags from the two Hillary flunkies who I name in the book as dumping the body. How do we know the body was dump Well, the FBI report shows that although Foster's body was found thirty yards down a muddy trail, it had rained that very morning, there was no mud or dirt on his shoes.
Speaker 2: Well, right, And that's the thing is, you have a strange situation here. And that's why I brought up Vince Foster, because everybody has always you know, hearkened to that as the example of you know them, you know, being participating in somebody's death and this and that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they killed it, but they do orchestrate the cover up. And here's why Hillary admits in her own book, hard choices, which ought to be in the fiction section of the bookstore. But she admits in her own book that her immediate concern was that Foster's office would become a crime scene, and she was relieved to hear that he hadn't been killed there because he was she was concerned if he became a crime scene that investigators, federal investigators, would have access to all their most sensitive personal files. Vince was the keeper of the family secrets, so you'd be able to probably find a ledger for what he was paid by Dan Lassiter, who was essentially running the mina operation from the Arkansas and then taking Bill Clinton Bill Clinton's cut of the massive drug trafficking that was coming into the state under Vice President George Bush. George Bush is running with his right hand man, Felix Rodriguez and this fellow Don greg who by the way, gets caught using a government credit card to pay for gay prostitutes. They orchestrate the entire illegal arms for drugs dealing of Iran contract. I think Reagan is actually largely in the dark. This is a Bush operation. Yet when Bush is confronted when he's running for president, he says he was out of the loop out of the loop, Chuck, he was the loopy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you said it, because if you didn't, I was gonna he was exactly the loop. This is the guy was involved in every single covert operation, it seems. You know, people point back to Nixon as being, you know, the executive action officer of for you know, when he was vice president. Yeah, right, and yes he was. He was involved in a lot of this stuff, but really he pales in comparison to the to the covert activities of HW and yeah, it links directly to the Clintons. And believe me, that's something I want to get into with you at some point here, because you were somebody who worked for Nixon. And I've got to say that over time, you know, although at the time it was happening, you know, the whole Watergate scandal and everything, he was pilloried quite heavily by the press, by people who were you know, political pundits of their time and all of that. But the truth is, when you look at it back in retrospect, this guy was no more a criminal than anybody else. I think, quite honestly, this is what I state, and you might disagree with me, but quite Honestly, Nixon was a victim of having challenged the intelligence complex in a way that they didn't want, and it was too soon to put a bullet in somebody else's head, so they got rid of our battle their way, right.
Speaker 3: This is the theme of my book, Nixon's Secrets, which is the truth about the takedown of Nixon in Watergate. I must tell you. Even more phenomenal is a new book out right now called The Real Watergate Scandal by Jeff Shepherd, who was a White House counsel. And what you found is that Richard Nixon got railroaded. That Judge so Rica was meeting repeatedly secretly with the government prosecutors planning how to take them down. And they pre wired the appeals court in essence going to the chief Judge saying make sure that every appeal on Watergate is heard on bank, meaning five judges instead of three. There were three Democrats and two Republicans on the DC appeals bench, so the Watergate burglars never got a fair trial. Nixon was denied due process, as were the burglars. Sirrica would have been impeached had this been known. That is an enormous breach to meet expartheid with one side in a highly charged trial like this. This book absolute he must be read to get the true story of the takedown of Richard Nixon. And you're absolutely right. He ended the Vietnam War. That's not what they wanted. And he withdrew the troops on a much faster accelerated schedule than the Pentagon wanted. When they grudguingly agreed to withdraw at all, he was going to be spending less. Of the defense contractors who were hoping for a big hard line push in Vietnam too, so they could profiteer. They soured on him. The secret initiative to go around the CIA to forge a peaceful relationship with the Chinese infuriated them. The Salt agreements with the Russians, in which Nixon agreed to strategic arms cuts on both sides, some of the most historic statesmanship in this country's history, moving awards a safer world. They were apoplectic about that Nixon was taken down by the Central Intelligence Agency, but also by his own errors. The Watergate conspiracy was infiltrated, and I go into this intensively in my book, But there's also more nefarious deeds here. John W. Dean is the villain of Watergate. He is the man who plans, pushes cases out, and then covers up the Watergate break in, and then when he realizes he's going to get caught, he shifts blames to others, including Richard Dixon. And this is very clear that his own books are flawed because they are missing enormous segments of the tapes. He put out a book last year that was the definitive word on Watergate, he said, but he omits the tapes of March thirteenth, seventeenth, and twentieth of he and Richard Nixon, in which he is running the criminal conspiracy to cover up, and he's coaching Nixon on how to commit perjury. So Dean is busted, and you're absolutely right. The story of Nixon is a fascinating one. He was deeply flawed, but he desegregated the public schools. He gave us federal revenue sharing, which meant our tax money was going to be decided on how to spend it at the local level, not in Washington. He desegregated the construction unions. He saved the state of Israel in the am Kipper War single handedly over the objections of Kissinger and the Joint chiefs with a multi million dollar airlift of lethal aid, the Israelis having their backs against the sea from a charging Egypt. So it is you know, he achieved many great things, right, not the least of which I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, you can have your viewpoints about the you know, the trip to China and the opening up of that as well in many directions, but the truth is that that was quite a bold move at the time. I think that historically, when he's put into context, he is not going to be the villain that he was in the early seventies in the public's mind. That's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, let's put it this way. All of his successors help because if you look at his record now and you compare it to the record of any of the presidents since then, who can stand up for these achievements. He ended the war, He gave us the environmental first, elementary environmental protection. Now, if Nixon we're alive today, I'm sure he would be unhappy about our current relationship with the Chinese. He didn't know at the time that futures leaders would get taken to the cleaners. They didn't take Nixon to the cleaners. We got something for everything we gave.
Speaker 2: Right. It was a completely different thing when if he saw environmental protection today, he would say, why you're strangling business?
Speaker 3: This isn't what I envisioned. So he tried to stop those who were making millions by polluting the environment through the EPA, which I think any reasonable American is for. To these extremes where you can't build anymore because of weird environmental restrictions, Nixon would be rolling over in his grave. He was a Republican, albeit the Chamber of Commerce type, but he believed in small government absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you something else. We're gonna come up against the break here, and I do want to explore a couple of things if you've got time to hang around with us for the next hour, because you know they're there is a whole lot more to your history. And I got more questions about this book, you know, the Clinton's. It's amazing to me. And I'm gonna tell you guys something just listening to us right now now. I have had disagreements with various people about various topics, and you guys know this. But the fact is, if you take a look at even just the pictures in the center of this thing. And I did more than that. I read through a lot of it, and I started showing people some of these photographs. But just the photographs in the center of this book are actually worth the price. You know, this, this gentleman, mister Williams we're talking about here, who is to my satisfaction based on what I can see and what I've heard before. By the way, because this is a story that I don't think has been really out there in the media stream very well. You know, you take a look at just the photograph of Williams next to a photograph.
Speaker 3: I would urge you, I would I would urge you to go to my Twitter feed right now, which is Roger J. Stone Junior, Rogers Jstone Jr. And you'll see a video I posted of Danny Williams very recently and tell me who he looks like. He's very real, as he says in the video, he's real, He's a person, and it's time that he'd be acknowledged. Hillary Clinton banished him. She's the one who sent him away. One of the things I was able to prove is that Bill would have Christmas presents delivered to Danny's home every Christmas without Hillary knowing about it. It was Hillary therefore who banished Danny.
Speaker 2: But even so, you know as a father, and again the guy who I swear to you I do recall just personally. I don't have video of this at this time or anything, but I guarantee you there was a huge issue when it came to the Clinton rhetoric at the time in the nineties about child.
Speaker 3: That'll be right. So the guy's at deadbeat dad himself. He's, by the way, he's got a niece right now who's on welfare, in on food stamps, who he's not supporting, one of Rogers daughters. But look at this goes much deeper. If you read Bill Clinton's official biography, you know that he says that Billy Blythe is his father. William Jefferson Clinton had abandoned his mother, she had taken up and married Blythe Blythe is his father. The problem is that it's not true. Blythe was in the service. If you count the months and you figure it out, the old timers in Hope, Arkansas would confirm that Virginia, his mother, was intimate with doctor George Wright, and that right is Bill Clinton's father, Wright has three other sons. That means by matching the DNA of one of the Wright brothers and Danny Williams, which is exactly the exact genetic match that was done to prove that Thomas Jefferson had fathered a child with the black slave Sally Hemmings, would prove definitively that Bill is Danny Williams father.
Speaker 2: Right, So when you take a look at the true lineage, the true genetic lineage here.
Speaker 3: He no, you could prove it without Bill's DNA. I think it's very clear Bill is not going to donate DNA for a public test of this question. Danny will have the option of challenging Bill's will when Bill passes away. If he's not provided for at that time, he might get a judge to order a DNA test. But I say, why wait, I'd like to know before the twenty six sixteen election whether Hillary isn't an abuser of this child, because this is abuse. He has admitted he doesn't want money. He wants to shake his father's hand, as he says in my book, he wants to meet his biological father. He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, He doesn't do drugs. He's an upright young man, and he lives in a very troubled environment. He struggles to make ends meet. This last Thanksgiving was tough on him. He is five months to feed, in a small business to run while he's still going to school, and his father is fabulously wealthy. It's time for Hillary to put Look, you apologize for banishing this point, and for Bill to do the right thing and supportive.
Speaker 2: You know, absolutely, and it's long overdue. I just I'm just stunned at the hypocrisy, like I said, because you're delivering rhetoric to the rest of us. This always makes me sick, and it's beyond politics. I'll tell you that that I get ill listening to people preach from the pulpit. You know are who are church people. I get ill when I hear you know, social commentators telling us all about how we're supposed to behave when they themselves have no clue about how to behave in a moral fashion. No, it doesn't matter what I think.
Speaker 3: This is a phenomena that I call elite deviance, which is there are a class of people in this country who are so wealthy, so powerful, so connected that the rules of society don't count for them. They can have their own email server, they can mishandle classified documents. They can do drugs, they can traffic drugs. They can have people beaten, they can murder people, they can hide evidence, they can tamper with witnesses, they can use strong arm tactics, they cheat, they make millions, and they are never held accountable. The laws literally don't apply for them. This qualifies as the Clintons, the Bushes, and many and many the Rockefellers. There's a certain elite out there who aren't subject to the same rules as the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely correct, And it's just it's bottomless the pit we're talking about here. And those that think that somehow one side of the political spectrum doesn't get as deeply dipped in the blood and mud of all of this, you got another thing coming. Because the truth is the upper rachealon in this country. This is the way it goes. The laws they apply to you and me and probably you Master Stone, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But yet I've been a very close observer of this. I spent forty years in the corrected rectum of the two party system. I've seen laws being made. I've seen public policy being purchased.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, I worked in the US Senate as a top aide to Senator Bob Dole. I worked in the House as a top aid to Congressman Bob Steele I, who is on the Budget Committee. I've seen the process up close. I've seen the sausage being made. It's not pretty. Big money, special interest money, corporate money, and the right lobbyists can buy anything in Washington. This is why I personally am attracted to the candidacy of Donald Trump because we are definitely disagree with them. I disagree with him on so many issues, like the drug war, for example, and we.
Speaker 2: Are definitely going to get into this in the second hour of mister Stone. That's the music coming up, and I'm going to tell you something else. Guys, if you want to join in on this conversation, I do have to switch Forard Open. It's two one eight three three nine eight five two five once again two one eight three three nine eight five two five. Roger Stone is my guest on the Olli Effect tonight, and it's gonna get even more interesting. I promise you stay tuned. Welcome to the World's Meeting place, American man.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I like radio.
Speaker 3: An American institution, American Freedom Radio.
Speaker 2: No rules, no rules, no taboo topics, taboo topics.
Speaker 3: No fear of doom, no fear of doom.
Speaker 2: Are our American Freedom Radio, American Freedom Radio, ready for.
Speaker 1: And now and now, most and most underrated voice in all media, the alternatives alternative Chuck O'Kelly.
Speaker 2: So the second hour does begin here on American Freedom Radio. This is as the bumper tells you, the o'celly effect, and I'm your host, Chuck o'celly Roger Stone. So far tonight we have discussed everything from the Clintons who were a part of the Bush crime syndicate, which I'm sure mister Stone is not going to disagree with me there as you heard in the first hour, but if you missed it, you definitely have to go back and get the archive, because there has been a plethora of information laid out for you from a man who has been a political insider for decades, for somebody whose lineage goes very easily from you know, Nixon, the easy the easy points of you here Nixon to Trump, as far as being somebody who's been an advisor and many many stops in between. Of course, the book we're focusing on for the most part tonight is The Clintons War on Women. And I say again that if you want to join in the discussion, guys, the uh, the the lines will be open at two one eight three, three nine eight five two five once again two one eight, three, three nine eight five two five. And hey, you know we we do this live, so you guys can interact with the guests and myself any which way. Just I ask that you'd be respectful. Is all just to the guests, not necessarily to me. You can attack me if you like, but not the guests. Okay, So moving forward. You know, everybody when they talk about the Clintons and they talk about the scandals, and they talk about the reality of their hypocritical behavior, their immorality, I mean, everybody always jumps to the big store, right. The Monica Lewinsky story all about you know what happened with this young lady who I think her entire life was ruined simply because she made some poor decisions and got herself excuse the pun here, maybe sucked into a bad situation, you know, regarding a man of power who happened to be in front of her at the time, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: But this is also part of the story because what.
Speaker 3: Did you say about Bill Clinton that he was using a twenty two year old intern as his personal humador. I mean, you know the power differential here, the President the United States and a twenty two year old, not very good looking girl. But the moral of the story is it was Hillary who called her a little nutty and a little sluttie. Remember there was an enormous Clinton spin operation putting the blame on Lewinsky. Was her fault. She seduced the doddering old president. Please give me a break. And you're right, they've destroyed her life because they try to convince people that she was crazy, that she they said she was a stalker. That's right. She showed up every time Clinton sent for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that is that how you qualify a stalker? I mean, really, you know, and we got treated to back then, even we got treated to what the Linda trip tapes and of course the infamous stained dress and all of this, and meanwhile, you know, look, bottom line, and I'm gonna be honest here, bottom line, if that's what goes on between consenting adults. It's none of my business.
Speaker 3: No, but this is I think this is something for This is more important, and I'll tell you why, Chuck. This is the first time that that internet media breaking force is a scandal. If it weren't for the Drudge Report, we would know nothing about Linda Tripp or Monica Lewinsky because the networks who had all this information would never have covered it. So it's really the first time in modern history where the story was so big and Matt Drudge was so far out that that every major media had to follow him and cover this. Well. Then, of course the proof of that is it led to a formal impeachment inquiry. That's how serious the problem was, right, And let's.
Speaker 2: Remember that the impeachment inquiry was not about the you know, a sexual proclivities or activities of two individuals. It was actually about, you know, a provable problem there when giving testimony, right, I mean, everybody forgets that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's all about the perjury. The point is he lied under oath, he had his law license, he was this bar. He had to pay one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars fine to the bar. These are parts that are missing in his biography.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's that's another fun thing. I really don't see much about that there. There's sort of a Maya coupe in there, really quickly in one of the versions that I read. But I mean it is so brief as to be laughable.
Speaker 3: And this is this is a guy who says that he smoked marijuana, but he didn't Inhale. This is a guy who, actually, quoted on the record, is saying, I don't believe i'd know what cocaine looks like. Whose own brother, Roger Clinton, said I need some from my brother. He's got a nose like a vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 2: Well, right, and I mean again and again what we find. And I've always laughed at that whole You know, I didn't Inhale saying Roger, I mean, bluntly, look, Manda Man, who is going to smoke marijuana and not Inhale?
Speaker 3: Really it's so laughable. Yeah, No, it speaks to the phoniness of Bill Clinton. It's as much as just as phony as is saying that he doesn't know what cocaine looks like. If you go back to the Clinton Chronicles, which is a fairly arcane production, you know, it's pre Internet that's put out on vhs. In essence, you will see, you know, numerous party girls in that documentary who snorted lines with Bill. His own driver. L. D. Brown says he would drive Clinton to Dan Lassiter, the drug dealer's office, and Clinton would come out after snorting coke out of a giant bowl. It would be glazed. There's actually a picture of Bill Clinton high on cocaine, glaze eyed in L. D. Brown's book, which I believe we reproduced in the book. Yeah, actually he did.
Speaker 2: And it's it's a fascinating photo because and again I say this really honestly, even if you you just take a look at these pictures, it's worth the price of the book, guys. It absolutely is. The picture of mister Williams, some of the photographs that you have in there of Clinton, the comparison with Chelsea, you know, it's just it's astounding, just the photographic elements in your book research you did.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that very much. For those who want to get the book, By the way, you can go to Rogerstone dot com. You can go to Clinton's War No Apostrophe, Clinton's War dot com, or you can go to Amazon, you can go to Barnes and Noble online or walk into a Barnes and Noble store. I'm very proud of this book, and I you know, it's not about me. The book stands on its own and it makes its own case. Every woman needs to read this book before the twenty sixteen election, and they need to hand it to another woman and get her to read it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because look, at the end of the day, you know, the the Clinton presidency is all over, and yeah, they have a slush fund. Many people after leaving a high office end up with, you know, some sort of foundation slush fund. They attract money for their presidential libraries. They do all kinds of things, but.
Speaker 3: Not at this scale, not at this scale. You know. The truth is, when Richard Nixon left the White House, he sat on no corporate boards, he did no paid speeches, he took no honorarium, he did no legal work, and he declined numerous economic opportunities living off his federal pension, having been a senator, a congressman, a vice president, and president, and what he could earn by writing books. When Jimmy Carter left the White House, he founded a foundation to do charitable works specifically building houses for poor people. And he received no honorariums, no paid speeches, served on no corporate boards. Bill Clinton has made one hundred million dollars since leaving the White House, and that's conservatively. He made thirty five last year alone. As I think I said earlier, Hillary's worth about eighty five to one hundred. Chelsea, aged thirty five, She's worth an estimated eighteen and a half million dollars. So these people have plundered at the public troth. Bill was the only president who has been willing to work essentially as a lobbyist, mostly for foreign interests, cutting shady deals with the other capitalists in the world, the other regimes. But no other president has worked as a lobby and that when that lobbying practice started to smell so bad. A company called Tineo that was set up by Clinton's then right hand man now estranged and maybe problematic because he is a witness to many of Bill's sexploits when he was at Epstein's place, and he's privy to many other scandals. Because you know, Bill and Hillary, even for example, when they're in the same city, they not only don't stay in the same room, they don't stay in the same hotel.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Listen, Roger, how about we take a call at this point because I do want to get into some of the discussions with you know about about Carter, because he's the only guy that I take out of context when it comes to this long line of criminals. I'm not saying that he's necessarily all cleaning either, but at least when he came out, he actually did, you know, something in a charitable way that accomplished something I do. You can actually see the results of his work post presidency.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say this that two things are interesting about Carter. In significant I think he was not a great president. He was very smugged and sanctimonious. He didn't he really thought he was the smartest man in the world. He did, however, do one thing right, and that is when he learned in the church hearings and the other breaking stories of his day, what the government had really done in Dallas, at the Bay of Pigs in the Vietnam War. When he learned all of that, he essentially ousted the regime at the CIA that was responsible for it, and he put in his own director, Stansfield Turner, who was not a favorite of the old timers. He fired all the Koch were guys responsible for what had gone down, and this came back to haunt him. They all camped out at the George Bush for President campaign in nineteen eighty, which was very much the candidate of the spooks in the states where I was organizing for Ronald Reagan New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and through the Northeast. The Bush campaign locally was all retired quote unquote CIA guys and a few wasps from the country club or you know, people who were in the finest families in terms of the waspy set. That that's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: I was a kid in the in during that time, and I got to tell you that the adults around me talked about how the Bush for Presidency campaign that was unfolding there was really like the white people's campaign, so you know, and that's what they were alluding to, is that it was all about and you know, look, I'm white myself, and you know whatever.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that it was just so clearly people underestimate George Bush in this sense, even though he seems like an affable kind of dufis and he's got terrible syntax, he's mat Laedroit and somewhat wouldn't don't recognize the fact that this is a very duplicitous, dangerous, and extremely ambitious man who will do whatever it takes to get power. And I think people think they see this goofy demeanor of his and they think it's kind of endearing and harmless. There is nothing harmless about the House of Bush and their use of Saudi money and Saudi influence and their self dealing and their corruption of US government because of it. Look, even today we can't get twenty eight pages from the nine to eleven Commission report.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: Let's try and go to some of the You're a right left Republican, Democrat, libertarian, have a right to know what's in there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and I absolutely agree with you there. Let's try and go to some of the callers though, and see what they have to say, because I actually get hit on the lines here and I want to want to let them in on the conversations.
Speaker 3: Absolutely perfect.
Speaker 2: First off, we have six oh four, You're on the air with Roger Stone.
Speaker 4: Hey, Chuck, Charles Cliff here, how you doing all right?
Speaker 2: Charles?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, Hello, Roger Charles.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yes, I got a couple of questions if you don't mind about your book The Man Who Killed Kennedy. Yes, yes, okay, So I hope I'm not getting a two off topic. So I just kind of joined in late. Okay. So your basic premise is a book, is that LBJ is the one that with the mastermind behind the whole thing? Is that kind of the I've only I've read excerpt to your book.
Speaker 3: I have haven't Let me let me sum up my theory. I think I think Lyndon Johnson was a part of a plot that involved the Central Intelligence Agency, organized crime in some of the elements in Big Texas Oil who had a mutual and immediate interest in a coupdeta. I think Johnson was central to the plot because he controlled the Dallas Police Department in the Dallas District Attorney recognizing that in nineteen sixty three, murderer even of the president is a state not federal crime. Therefore, the investigation would be and could be controlled by Lyndon Johnson. Why I think he is indispensable.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Undisputable that Johnson taught President Kennedy into going to Dallas. It is indisputable that, according to the memoir of Jerry Bruno, who is the chief advanced man for Kennedy, it was Connelly who absolutely demanded the illegal turn. Under the secret Service manual, it took you through the slow incline of Dally Plaza. There was a much faster way to get where they were going to the merchandise smart it was Connelly who insisted on that route. So yeah, I'm very proud of that book. It's a New York Times bestseller, and I invite you to give it a read. It's very fast moving. I think you'll find it fascinating.
Speaker 4: Now, do you believe that he was actually part of the advanced planning of it or was he more of a background character.
Speaker 3: I think let's look at the people, say Lyndon Johnson did do it. We have a government document, a memo that was declassified from ja Or Hoover to Lyndon Johnson's informing him that the KGB has conducted their own independent investigation in the Kennedy murder and they have concluded that Johnson is the lynch pin and that the intelligence services and organist Guy's crime elements are involved. Bingo Jackie Kennedy goes to French intelligence, where she has friends. She is of course a bouvoir, and the they conduct their own independent investigation. They conclude that Lyndon Johnson is the lynch pin. Senator Barry Goldwater believed it, which is documented in my book. Robert Kennedy believed it. Jacqueline Kennedy believed it. This is all a findable in the book. So many many people did.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I have never said Johnson acted alone, and many purists who are interested in this topic, and those who disagree with me, like Chuck who have great respect for say, well, you've got to focus on some of the other you know, maybe it was just the mob, maybe it was just the Central Intelligence agency. So I don't disagree with them. I think if you step back and look at the larger picture, as the Latins say, Pode costs seclist spect which means he who committed the crime is the one who derives the greatest benefit.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see what we're saying there, And certainly with respect to this the cover up after the fact, I have no disagreement there. He was clearly part of that.
Speaker 3: Well. In fact, Jaeger Hoover is the cleanup man for the cover up. Hoover is the next door neighbor of Johnson. The Johnson Girls calling Buncle Edgar. He has tripled the FBI budget in the fifties when he's the Senate majority leader in controlling the appropriations process. Uh and he is his friends in Texas are great financial benefactors for Jay Edgar's yearly trip to the track on the West Coast, where essentially every mobster in the world is picking up the tab M.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I understand that. My biggest issue is though that there's a lot of people saying the lynch pin he did this, he did that. But really, when you come it comes right down to it as him being an actual participant in the planning. I find the evidence there to be very very thin.
Speaker 3: I really well, no, look, I happen to buy Barb Barb. I buy Barb McClellan's theory, which is Johnson steals the Secret Service manual and he gives it to his major DOMO and the most powerful man in Texas, Ed Clark, his personal attorney, and he says, I don't need to know any more. You take care of business. Ed Clark is the one who is interfacing with all the other plotters. I don't think Johnson is the running of day to day operation. However, there is no question that fingerprint evidence eyewitness evidence ties the crime directly to Johnson. In that the fingerprint found in the sixth floor sniper's next on the cardboard boxes, which has now been confirmed at least five times over by independent experts in addition to the original one Nathan Darby, is the print of man named Malcolm Wallace. Wallace is a hit man for Lyndon Johnson. We know this because he was convicted of murder in a trial where he in cold blood shot a man who was having an affair with Johnson's nefarious bisexual party girl sister. He was defended at trial by Johnson's personal attorney. He was bailed out of jail by two of Johnson's closest largest donors, and Johnson hold up in a hotel room near the courthouse in the rural county outside of Dallas, where Malcolm Wallace, the killer was being tried. Wallace is convicted, therefore we get his fingerprints those Max the fingerprints in the sniper's nest. Additionally, six men or women tell either the FBI or the Dallas police that they see a man in the sixth floor window just before the shooting who is heavy set, middle aged, baulding and wearing spectacles. They all say spectacles. That's Malcolm Wallace, a perfect description of him in nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I put Charles on hold because we have other callers that want to come on in. I might bring it back on Charles if you want. I got to tell you that recently that evidence of Wallace has been retested. And what would you think if somebody compared his military record fingerprints and was a certified expert Because Darby's Darby's expertise and his condition at the time that he conducted that study is a bit questionable, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: You know, I agree with you. That's why I commissioned my own independent study. I hired a lab that cost me thirty five thousand dollars. These guys were used by local law enforcement, which is how I tried to do their bona fighties. I believe that you not only have a print, but I think there's three other partials. Look, we can agree to disagree, and we're here to talk about the Clinton. So let's move on.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely so. Next caller is eight O six area code. You're on the air with Roger Stone. How you doing I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: This is Greg.
Speaker 5: I'm glad to hear Rochostollin on your show today. I know that he is connected with Donald Trump, worked with him in Prince for a long time. And today Rand Paul was on the floor of the House saying how much Donald Trump has alienated himself in Republicans. And I'm a Republican and I don't feel alienated. I want to know if Rogers thinks that Trump will stick by the American people, his numbers look good, and will he stick by him? Will you stay the real deal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I appreciate the caller. You know, I had a friend in Lubbock who asked me this question just the other day. I don't think that that Trump will drop out. Trump is a fighter. Trump has not only a lead, but a substantial lead. He has the resources that is necessary for the final sprint. He's going to need to spend some personal money at that time. There is, and I can tell you, coming from the establishment Republicans, a multi million dollar attack effort on television and cable and radio to try to take him down. It will be han chowed by John Kasik, but the money will be funneled to Kasik by Marco Rubio. The Rubio Kasick deal is cut. Marco Rubio for president and the Ohioan John Kasick for vice president. They are going to raise from the manufacturers, the Chamber of Commerce, the special interest, the lobbyists, the establishment, several hundred million dollars and they are going to launch a vicious attack on Donald Trump, an attempt to take him down. Meanwhile, you have Ted Cruz moving up the side, running a very disciplined campaign, really making great strides among the very substantial evangelical Christian segment of these early caucuses in primaries, probably a dominant group there in Iowa, not as dominant or as important in New Hampshire. Trump, in my opinion, could win the Iowa caucuses, but he could also come in second. Second would be acceptable because I frankly think New Hampshire is more hospitable to him, and he could bounce back there with the proper campaign. I know then that he would sweep South Carolina. He has an excellent operative there who knows what he's doing, which you can't say for everybody in the Trump campaign. But the man who's handling South Carolina is very adept, very skilled, has an excellent grassroots operation. I think the fellow who's working Iowa, who really is the man who engineered the Santaorum victory four years ago, a victory that Santorum was cheated out of when the media incorrectly reported Mitt Romney as a surprise winner. I think that that was, you know, that was remains to be seen. I do think Trump could come out first or second in Iowa and still end up as the nominee of the Republican Party.
Speaker 6: Great, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I hope he sticks by us, and he seems like his numbers are looking good and everything, and I hope that if he gets an office, he doesn't turn like all these other people have.
Speaker 3: I agree. Now, go immediately to Amazon dot com and buy the Clinton's War on Women. Thanks for calling, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thanks a lot. And you know, I got to say that when it comes to the Trump thing, and I've said it on the air, and I've gone through this with various individuals, I do believe that, you know, because these statements keep coming out that are not palatable to the majority of people in the country. It seems as though the Trump campaign has kind of been positioned, in my estimation, to fail based on the fact that there's going to be a lot of very brash, very abrasive statements coming out. I mean, not the least of which, Now you know, I don't know if you've kept up on it. I'm sure you have, though, you know, with this whole thing about checking Muslims, I mean, I don't know how you feel about that, but I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Tell you that I if you look at what he has proposed, which is to say, he wants a temporary stop in any Muslim immigration until we can get a handle on setting up a system that's able to vet people to make sure that everybody coming here, many of whom are good, decent people, are not terrorists. I don't think that's unreasonable. These are very difficult and desperate times, and it calls for temporary, desperate message measures. Now, of course, the headline is Trump wants to ban Muslim immigration, as if he's saying we should ban it for all time, which, by the way, even though you've got a bunch of talking heads saying that that's unconstitutional, federal law clearly gives the president the right to block any immigrant group, any alien group, as the law says, for any period of time that he shall decide if they pose a threat to the national interest. He has this authority, so the courts would obviously have to rule on that. But I just don't think it's again. I think the media is quick to try to villainize Trump regardless if we disagree here. Let me tell you where I think this will go politically, and that is Trump will move up in the polls. This will further galvanize his support, which would increase his chances of being nominated. Now and he went a general election, those who say that he's a loser are that's mistaken. It's a narrow path. But if you look at all of the polls, and I don't mean the call in polls, I don't mean the ones where you can hit refresh and vote again and hit refresh and vote again. I'm talking about scientific polls with a proper sample, driven by someone who understands polling and the mathematics they're in, and who understands questioning techniques. If you look at those polls, Trump is running substantially better among blacks, among Catholics and among working house apartment union households that either John McCain or Mitt Romney was able to achieve or ever even got close to. So that tells me that he would have to bring a lot of He would have to win in those groups. He'd have to make incursions into those democratic groups. He would also have to bring in literally millions of people who just don't vote because they are disgusted with the two party duopoly and they think the whole thing is fixed, which, by the way, they're not wrong, they're right. But if they really believe that Trump would somehow not not be beholden to assist him because he takes no campaign contributions. You see, even though Trump and I disagree on many many things, this is what I like about him. I think you can't buy him, you can't bully him. He doesn't always presidency to another billionaire, or to a super pack or to a corporation, or to a special interest or a special pleader. He's his own man. And I think in the end he may make mistakes, but he will do what he thinks is right. You know.
Speaker 2: But looking at him from the perspective of and I am one of those people who has become disillusioned with the two party you know duopoly that you describe there. Absolutely the thing is. And I even said at the beginning of this program, the last guy who I pulled a lever for for president was named Clinton, for God's sake, So that tells you where I'm at with bothering to even participate in the process.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, I think that that is understandable. Look the people who said, look, I've because he's been a friend of mine for thirty seven years, because I you know, he attended my wedding. I went to his wedding, went to two of his three weddings. As a matter of fact, I was at the wake in funeral for both of his parents. I was honored to be there for the swearing under his sister as a federal judge under Ronald Reagan. You know, he is a friend of many years. But he's his own man. Nobody puts words in his mouth, no one ever did. He makes his own decisions. He is his own strategist. He is you know, he has run a multi billion dollar company. He has made complex decisions. He understands the art of negotiation. He's writ in my opinion about us being taken the cleaners in these one sided trade deals with the Chinese and the Japanese and the Mexicans. We need better deals for the American people. It's now the very same people who used to kid me and say, oh, come on, he's not running. This is an exercise in publicity and branding, burnishing the brand and the fact that he likes to hear himself talk. Then they said, oh, okay, he's running, but he'll never file his necessary financial disclosures, which he filed on time. It was Jeb who had to keep filing for extensions. Then they said he would not show up or make a fool of himself in the early debates. He went up after every debate. I think his unscripted nature is entertaining to people. He is a man working without a net. You never know what he might say, speaks from the heart, and you know whether or not there were hundreds or thousands of Muslims or just handsful of Muslims celebrating on nine to eleven. It doesn't take away from the fact that there are some Muslims already in this country who hate us, and who are don't and who were pleased by what happened to us on that date that is deniable.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there you go. But I take a step back, and I say to myself, you know, being that this guy is a well advanced negotiator, somebody who understands that gaining leverage is one of those very sophisticated art forms that he has lived by. I mean it's effectively his entire career as an individual, when you know, whether it was real estate or anything else. Yeah, he took some risks, he always has. This is the kind of guy he is. The reality to me, though, is that? And this is what I feel. This is my prediction. And you know you can, you can toss it any which way you want. But the thing is, it looks more to me like I'm going to gain the leverage here, I'm going to hand it over to somebody else. And and and then guess what people owe me?
Speaker 3: You know which I think you under you under estate? The how, the the narcissist of Donald Trump number one, number two, the the self confidence, the case indue spirit. He wouldn't be running, he believed me, he would not go to Iowa fifteen times if he was going to hand off this baton. This is very hard work. He has the greatest life in the world. He's got a phenomenal apartment in New York, he's got a plush office, he's got his own seven twenty seven. He's got a place he'd much rather be this time of year in Florida. He owns not only the fabulous Dorale Country Club in Golf Court, but he also has the Jewel of Palm Beach, the mar Lago Estate, which is a private club. So he has a very rarefied and like he's got a great family, he's got great kids. He likes to spend time with his kids. And he is running for president. Believe me, he's not doing it for someone else.
Speaker 2: Well, it just seems to me, and I still believe in my in my heart of hearts, what we're going to see is Bush Clinton again as the selected candidates. I really feel that way, and I think that all of this which is going on so early, is going to disappear because really the structure, and this is something that nobody's looking at, is the structure that it takes to get the delegates together to be able to actually put that push on who actually has that infrastructure in place? According to your estimation right now.
Speaker 3: I think there are three possible Republican candidates. I agree with you about Hillary. She's going to win the Democratic nomination, but not without sustaining some damage in the way. Putting that aside, I think that either Senator Marco Rubio, who is the boy toy of the billionaires, the new toast of the establishment, and with the Jeb a lot of jebs Key supporters and money now moving to Marco, Senator Ted Cruz. And by the way, Marco has Paul Singer, the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Nagelson, He's going to have multi millions to run his campaign. Then you have Senator Ted Cruz, who's run a very focused and disciplined, long game campaign, who's who was probably the best debater in the Republican Party, certainly somebody that I'd feel good about going ahead to head with Hillary in a debate at least even though I am, as you know, a strong Trump supporter, I like dead Cruise. It's going to be one of those three. Nobody else has the legs, or the infrastructure or the money to survive. I really think, Jeb, if you saw a front page story at least I saw it online, it was I think a Washington Post story, but I saw it in the Sun Sentinel newspaper. Jeb has already expended almost thirty million dollars and gone nowhere. He has spent lavishly on media. People are seeing Jeb talking about national security and it's not moving the needle, not even an iota. So I would argue that the Republican nominee will be one of those three. How long Trump stays in the race depends on how he does. I don't think there's a preordained plan that he's going to drop out at a date. Certain if he started running fifth and he had no prospect of being nominated, you know, who knows what he might do. He's not a fool, he wouldn't throw good money after bad. But he's a fighter, and he wants the presidency. He certainly wants to win this race. He's disgusted by the stupid leadership that we've had. He thinks we keep making all kinds of dumb decisions that aren't in our national interest. He wants to make the country rich again. He wants to make us prosperous again. He wants to create jobs. He wants to rebuild our military and he would like to have a foreign policy that has some common sense to it. We keep switching sides. We end up fighting our own guns because we can't decide who to arm, or we don't even keep tracks of who are arming to the teeth. You're worried about ISIS. George W. Bush created ISIS and Hillary armed ISIS. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's an absolute fact, and that is definitely not lost on me. The fact that we don't seem to know who our enemy is because every time we turn around, we're fighting somebody that we supplied previously.
Speaker 3: It's enough enough of this. We need a clean slate. How about a foreign policy that's in our best interests.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Imagine that they start pressing about Israel and he basically says, I'll tell you what I think after I meet with Beebe and the people start booing. I think he has that right to answer the questions. After he meets with net and Hayaho. He's going to see the Prime Minister here shortly he's on his way to Israel. Instead, he gets an assault from the media and the people in the room. Some Jewish Republicans start booing. I think it's he didn't say he didn't give a definitive answer. He said he wanted to wait until he spoke to the Prime minister. Completely fair in my opinion. And then this morning there was this incredible scene on Morning Joe where he was talking. He answered three questions in three minutes, not unreasonable, and suddenly Joe Scarborough blows up and says, you're filibustering. You're not letting us talk, You're not letting us answer questions. You just keep talking. If you don't stop, we're going to go to break and Trump says, what are you talking about? I'm answering your questions. Do you not want to hear what I have to say?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: So, I mean the guy through Uh Scarborough threw a hissy fit on national television.
Speaker 2: Which they've been doing, you know, over this guy. The one thing that that that I have absolutely no disagreement with you on is that it's been very entertaining to to watch this guy do his thing. And uh, you know, you may be right though I might be underestimating the narcissism, but it just seems to me as though this what the way it's going to play out is either Rubio or Cruz is your VP. Candidate. And I still say that somehow or other, the smoke is going to clear and they're gonna shove push forward. I really feel that way, because it's like it's like a pop balloon.
Speaker 3: Okay, once a balloon is popped, you can never reinflate it. I think his problems are that bad. He is, he is, his campaign skills are rusty. He is I wants to go out and defend common Core, which is I think going to be death in the Republican primaries. He's been all over the map on immigration. He's got these very shady business deals where five of his former partners are in prison or went to prison. He has got what I think are tangential involvement in drugs, which I have as a major centerpiece in my upcoming book, Jeb and the Bush Crime Family. I got to tell you, when you write a book like this, one hundred the eight hundred dollars an hour, lawyers for your publisher put you through the ringer on libel at slander and documentation. And none of this, none of the bombshell revelations about the bushes and drugs, assassination, murder, adultery, gay prostitutes. This is a very colorful story in Jeb and the Bush Crime Family, which you can actually even though it's not out until late January. And I'm going to Manchester, New Hampshire to launch this book just before the New Hampshire primary to make sure Chuck, you're wrong. I need to make sure you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Well good, I'm happy to hear this because this information needs to get out. And I'm looking forward to that book from you, because again, you did such a stellar job of really putting together the indictment, the moral and legal indictment here of the Clintons here in this war on Women book. But I do still have this sticking point, which is that, you know, remember there was this candidate Clinton who did not stand a chance, it seemed, and even despite some of the you know, some of the scandals erupting at the time, this guy came from behind, showed up and turned in second in one of those primaries. And you know that's where that phrase got coined, the comeback kid, and emerged from seemingly nowhere. And meanwhile, they had laid the groundwork for years for al Gore to be that man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's true. Let me try to explain it. As best as I understand it. Yes, they were the same age, and they were very much competitors for the mantle. They both recognized that under McGovern the party had lifted too far left and they'd lost all the white people. They weren't getting any white Democrats. They were mostly voting Republican. So they had a party of unions, Hispanics, blacks, and old white liberals and Jews. That was the Democratic Party. Clinton was the guy who said, we've got to pull back working class white Democrats in the West in the South, and he was able to successfully do so. I think he was more skillful than al Gore. Al Gore was a stiff. Al Gore didn't have the chops or the political skills of Bill Clinton, who can be very charming, who's a real con man. Al Gore is a guy that never had any game none. He was a stiff. He made Nixon look you look smooth. He was so bad on the stump in three debates with George W. Bush, he was three different guys. He couldn't figure out who he was. They had no consistency. First he was too tough, then he was too soft, and then he maybe he was just right it's hard to know. He booted the presidency. And I think that in the end, who did George? Who did Bill Clinton go to for vice president? This is almost unheard of. Arkansas and Tennessee border each other, but he goes to al Gore for vice president.
Speaker 2: Right when it comes to a regional you know sort of considerations. I mean, you got to consider if you got one guy from the South, you generally need another guy from the North on the ticket. I mean that's just the way of saying the North or the West.
Speaker 3: Because bub has got the South handle. Why do you need another Southerner? But he takes up all people, al Gore and then of course Gore. He gets the House of Cards scenario. Early he understands that Bill is supposed to be succeeded not by him, but by Hillary. This is why he doesn't ask Clinton to campaign for him. Al Gore figured out that his winning was not in the Clinton plan. He was the Hillary. I believe Hillary that Bill and Hillary Clinton are involved. This is my next book. I'm focusing on the death of John F. Kennedy Junior, because he was warming up for the US Senate seat that Hillary decided to run for, and there are many, many, many strange things about his death and the flight the mainstream media has not covered correctly. So that is the book I'm working on today. Anyway, without getting sidetracked, I think al Gore figured out that Hillary wanted the presidency and his winning was not in the cards. I don't think the Clintons were at all unhappy with the election of George W. Bush. After after all, George W. Says Bill is like his brother, and that makes Hillary his sister in law. As I said earlier, right Barbara Bush described Barbara Bush describes Baba as the fifth Bush brother.
Speaker 2: But one thing you do have to give him credit for is that he was quite the slick con man, because after all, like I say, the public perception of the man has not even begun to approach the reality, which is, you know this very deep deep.
Speaker 3: Yet that's why I think the Clintons are making a giant mistake by putting everything back on the table. And that is my point. Everything is on the table. Whitewater Lewinski, These epic, horrific, vicious, brutal rapes, drugs, drug trafficking, drug use, Hillary's use of private detectives, Hillary's threats, Hillary's profiteering through cattle futures, the selling of pardons, the stealing of china, furniture and silverware when they left the White House. It's all back on the table. The Clintons have decided to gamble at all. They could both be destroyed in this campaign. I think they will be destroyed in this campaign. You're right. People have fond memories and they generally like Bill Clinton. That's going to change because he didn't know when to retire. He didn't know when to keep grasping for power. As he told a very high level Democrat a year ago, if I get Hillary in there, I'll be running the show.
Speaker 2: There you go, listen, I'm gonna go to one more phone caller here, three one, three are on the air. Was Roger Stone.
Speaker 6: Good evening, Chuck, Good evening, mister Stone, greetings. I was calling in.
Speaker 5: Because I had a few questions about whether or not mister Stone thought that perhaps.
Speaker 6: There could have been other people that might have been might have benefited or plotted the assassination rather than Lindon Johnson.
Speaker 4: Is that possible?
Speaker 3: Oh? I not only think it's possible, I make that very case. In other words, I think I think Johnson was the drum major of of an effort that involved the Central Intelligence Agency was upset about both the Bay of Pigs and the handling of the Cuban missile crisis, in which they believed Kennedy back down because he withdrew US missiles from Turkey and Italy, which was classified information at the time but was true. You had the mob. They had put a million dollars into John Kennedy's campaign through his father, Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy. They had been promised that the new administration would not harass and try to deport Santo Trafficante and Carlos Marcello, the two most important mobsters of their day. Marcello ran the mob in Texas in Louisiana and Trafficante ran the mob in Florida, both by the way, major donors to Lyndon Johnson, and they were double crossed. When Joe Kennedy was struck and was hit with a stroke and was incapacitated, Attorney General Robert Kennedy went after both mobsters. That's why they are involved Big Texas Oil, which is the funny and seer. In my opinion, I make this case in the book of the Kennedy assassination. I think that they know they're upset about the repeal of the oil depletion allowance, which Kennedy's going public on. Lyndon Johnson is the key chief water carrier. Now. Johnson has a key connection to each one of those. During the fifties, he sits on the secret budget committees, is very rare. The Senate Majority leader never sits on a committee, but he has the authority to appoint himself to a committee. Johnson appointed himself to the Subcommittee of the Aerospace and Defense Appropriations, where the black box secret budgets of the CIA are handled secretly. When he leaves to become Vice president, he ensconces as his last act, leaving the Senate. Senator Harry F. Bird of Virginia, a close core cohort and loyalist, but who is also the cousin of D. H. Bird, the man who owns the Texas school Book Depository and the chairman of the Lyndon Johnson for President Finance Committee in nineteen sixty. So J. Johnson's also being paid by the mob through a man by name Jack Helfer. He's being bribed by Marcello to tell the the US attorneys in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas to stand down in their investigation to the mob's illegal gambling operations. Halfer would later be pardoned by Lyndon Johnson, the Bagman, when he was convicted on another crime. So everybody's motive is clear. And of course Lyndon Johnson is the cheap water carrier for the Texas oil lobby's why I think, and his control of the Texas local Law enforcement the DA makes him an indispensable person. So anyone who says Osta says Stone says it was Johnson not the CIA, or Stone says it was Johnson not the Mob, That's not what I say. Read my book. Thanks, So what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: I mean Johnson being involved, Yes, the the Central Intelligence Agency possibly utilizing you know, assets that are Mob related. Actually, that sounds a lot more sensible than the way that people represent mister Stone's book, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 3: Call it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I haven't had a chance to hear the whole show, but I was wondering did anybody mention any of the Johnson conversations with Hoover?
Speaker 3: For sure, I think there's been First of all, Johnson, remember in the conversations with Hoover. Only Johnson knows he's being taped, but Hoover's taking them himself, because these are two old bastards who know each other, and Johnson is play acting. Go look and listen to it and understand the real in Johnson. This is the beauty of Robert Carow's three volumes, even though he never mentions Billy Salstess, who would later testify under oath that Johnson directed the murder of Kennedy. Caro tells you what a consummate actor and bs artist and manipulator Lyndon Johnson is. So those tapes are all interesting, but Hoover, and Hoover tells Johnson, we've got a problem. There's another guy running around saying in Mexico City saying he was Oswalt. But it doesn't match the guy seen by our agents or viewed on the tape. So there's a lot of there's a lot of interesting stuff in the Johnson recordings. Johnson, if you listen to any of these recordings which are online, he is a master of chicanery, lying, thundering, yelling, cajoling, sweet talking, begging, manipulating. The tapes are absolutely breathtaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I note on that note, I do agree with you, mister shown. I think that Gwynan Johnson was a villain. I just think that there was a lot of I think there was a lot of people that had motivations. I don't necessarily think question.
Speaker 3: The CIA motivation is clear, The mob motivation is clear. I think that those who say that he that Kennedy was starting to move with monetary reform, he was challenging the legitimacy the FED all completely accurate. The bankers wanted Kennedy out. The Central Intelligence Agency thought the communists were taking to the cleaners, that he was soft. The defense contractors wanted the Vietnam War Oliverstone issue. Everybody's motive is clear, but nobody's motive is more acute than Johnson. And here's why. He knows that December first Life Magazine's breaking a story on his corruption and the millions that he has made. He knows the story has been fed to them by the Justice Department, and that Johnson is implicated in two giant scandals, the Billy Salastie scandal, where Johnson's taking kickbacks from Salstice, a Texas wheeler dealer who Johnson has arranged to get enormous federal multimillion dollar phony contracts and the Bobby Baker scandal. Bobby Baker is the Secretary of the US Senate and he's Johnson's bag man. No nothing moves in the Senate without a giant cash payoff to good Old LBJ and his partner Bobby Baker. Johnson knows that the Justice Department is investigating both the FBI is questioning people. He knows that Bobby Kennedy is feeding this information to Time Life through Henry Loose. He knows that this story is going to break December first, and he is the cover and it's all over. It's the jail time for good Old LBJ. He also knows that the Sunday column for Drew Pearson the day after Kennedy was shot, was scheduled to be a column that exposed Johnson in taking a giant multimillion dollar bribe in the TFX matter where he was bribed by General Dynamics, and as Vice president, he reached into the Defense Department, reversed the decision and delivered this contract to his cronies that was also coming home to roost, and he knew it as president. Of course, he was able to stop all of those investigations that drew. Pearson's story was spiked and was never rescheduled, and Pearson can be heard on tape with his nose of Johnson's dairy air.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. What do you think of that?
Speaker 6: Well, once again, I think that you know, Lyndon Johnson was definitely a villain, But I'm not sure. I think that there are a lot of people that, as mister Jung said, there are a lot of people with motivations. I just don't think necessarily that Lyndon Johnson might have done all the things he did. He might have done them also to cover the peripheral crimes that as the s own is referring to. I don't think that Johnson might have such a clear cut case against Kennedy just because yes, he was an actor. But could he have accounted for every time in private?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would look at I would someone. I would recommend several things. First of all, you need to I would recommend you read LBJ The Mastermind by the great Phil Nelson, And then I would urge you to read this follow up book, Johnson The Colossus, which focus more on the post assassination and the cover up. Also excellent is Barr McClellan's book, Blood, Money, and Power. Now, these men, in my opinion, are giants, and in my book I tried to build on their research while at the same time giving them full credit and all I ask. And I respect folks like Chuck who have a different theory, studied it and given it fair consideration. I respect them. This is a this is about a discussion. But I think if you will read those books and I hopefully mine, I'd be honored you will reach the same conclusion I did. But I appreciate your questions. They're very good.
Speaker 2: Grank you well, you know, we're just about out of time. Thank you for calling in. We're just about out of time. And we did go all over the map here. And I do appreciate you indulging us, mister Stone, because you're you, in and of yourself, are a fascinating character. I mean, we could put the books aside and talk about you know, just your career and and I would have an enlightening conversation, I'm sure. But it is really, really extremely enthralling to me that this book right here, which again I'm holding in my hands, the Clinton's War on women gives you a real serious deep glance into exactly how deep the rabbit hole truly goes regarding the multiple conspiratorial things that occurred here to bring about the rise to power and all of the things that went on after, you know, post the rise to power.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, yeah, I think you said it rights. It's a crime story. It's the story of the Clinton crime Syndicate and then later the Clinton Bush crime Syndicate, and it's all there. This is going to be a bookend with my next book. In other words, I covered the Bush and Clinton conspiring and profiteering in the Clinton's War with women, and then I produced additional information in the upcoming Jeb and the Bush crime family because their bookend stories, they're in it together. And I think that's like the major parties. It's one party, the Wall Street Party, the big money party, the special interest party, the party of endless war and spying on American citizens. It's the party of erosion of our civil liberties, millions and million dollars of debt. Look, I was excited to see that you asked me. I'm a big fan of the show. I'm really honored that you had me here. We had a really good time and I've enjoyed it well. Again, thank you.
Speaker 2: I did not know that you even knew I existed, sir, but I I.
Speaker 3: Surf around and I listened to I'm an internet guy. I love Twitter, I love Facebook. I've seen your stuff on Facebook and started picking up some of your shows. This has been great and I'd love to be honored to come back when the Bush Book comes out talk about that week.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we have to do that. Thank you, mister Stone, and thank you to all you guys for listening to the Ocelli Effect tonight. My guest Roger Stone, and I'm telling you right now, I don't often say go get the book, but I'm telling you this is an essential read if you want to understand the Clinton's war on women and a lot more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you next time, and thank you again, mister Stone. Everybody have a good night.