Speaker 1: Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates On tonight's show. We have a very special guest who has agreed to take some time out of his busy schedule to tell us about his experience with the group Nexium n x I V M or i UM that has been in the news recently and involves some well known Hollywood celebrities Alison mack and was headed by a man named Keith Ranieri and out of New York, kind of centered in Albany, New York. But this gentleman, his name is Frank Parlato. He's done a lot, He's had personal experiences with Nexium and also has been writing about Nexum four at least three years, notably on his excellent blog titled The Frank Report that you can find on and he's really kept an eye on this.
Speaker 2: But Frank, are you.
Speaker 3: There, Yes, Sam, William, it is a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I think that this is an important subject and I know that you have I've firsthand information about nexium. So maybe you could start by just going through your background people who don't know you, and how you became within the orbit of this group.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a publicist and a journalist, and I was retained by out of the group Nexium, back in two thousand and seven to be their publicist. And back in two thousand and seven, they were just beginning to attract some adverse publicity. People in the media were calling them a cult, and they denied that deemently and asked if I might be able to help them put out some stories that would show they were really a life coaching success teaching type of company that provided a very special educational program.
Speaker 1: Okay, and how did how did your relationship continue after twenty two thousand.
Speaker 3: And seven, Well, it started off splendidly. And what I did was I moved to Albany to work closely with the group. And it was funded by two young ladies, Claire and Sarah Broffman. And then they may be familiar to some of your listeners as it is a famous name connected with the ownership of the Seagrams liquor company. And these two heiresses, Claire and Sara, in their early thirties, were members of this group Nextium.
Speaker 1: Okay, and they were obviously yes, just gonna say please continue.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were very dedicated to the company, and they were funding the company, and they paid my salary, and I found them to be very, very sincerely devoted to the leader of this group nexting him his name, as you mentioned earlier, Keith Ranieri, okay.
Speaker 1: And what was he teaching back then in two thousand and seven, and what was the external kind of you know, self help type of materials that he was provided to the public.
Speaker 3: He provided a high intensity course that would extend for anywhere from five to sixteen days. It was not an inexpensive course. It would run anywhere from two thousand to twenty thousand dollars, of course, depending on the type of course it was. And they were they started at seven am, they lasted till ten pm, and they were called intensives. And the idea was to teach people certain life skills and critical thinking, to look at the world in a way that might be a new way of thinking and something that would promote their success both on the outside and inside, health and financial success. And there was even a little taste of spirituality to try to be more ethical, more noble person. This is how it was sold on the outside.
Speaker 2: And were they well attended, were they well attended.
Speaker 3: No, not well attended, but there was. They searched for the type of student, William that was going to be a long term kind of a member. So they might have ten to thirty people in the class, but since they were ten thousand dollars per class courses, they were bringing in money.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: And then, how did your public relations relationship continue with Nexium?
Speaker 3: Well, it started off splendidly. I got them. I landed some good stories, placed a number of good stories, and for the first time they were getting publicity that didn't include the word cult. And from the outside, it struck me that this group was actually They might be a little eccentric, they might have a different point of view, but they were entitled to live without being castigated but chastised or criticized at every turn. So I began to achieve some success for them, and they brought me in closer to work on more projects. And I noticed that they were a litigious group. They were suing their enemies, and there was kind.
Speaker 2: Of who were their enemies at that time?
Speaker 3: Were they ex members, our ex member's ex girlfriend and a cultbuster by the name of Rick Ross who had publicly condemned them as a cult former consultant by the name of Joseph O'Hara, christ Christen Gillibrand's senator Christian Gilibrandt's father, Doug Rutney. He settled pretty quickly, so he didn't stand the enemy's list. He quickly gave them one hundred thousand dollars and ducked out of the scene.
Speaker 2: I see, and so then so you realized that they were a litigious group, and this was being funded by the two bron Bronfman's sisters correct.
Speaker 3: Right at more than a million dollars a month in legal feeste. So I advised them, I said, look, all of these litigation matters are not going to be very productive for a group that's trying to say it's not a cult and a group that's trying to say we're a positive life coaching company. Right, they didn't seem to interest in that, so I urged them to settle, and then I before we really got too much further, they came to the surprise one day, just after I had been publicized a concert that featured Alison mac Kristin Kruk and Nicky Klein in Albany. Uh. They came to me the high rank of Nexium Ranieri and his chief lieutenant at the time, Nancy Salzman. And in fact, they said, we need five million dollars for a project that we're doing out in Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 2: Let's see what was that? What was that project?
Speaker 3: Well, it was strange and it got a stranger. The five million dollars they needed was for a real estate project in Los Angeles, California. Keith had been guiding the Brockmon sisters in a Los Angeles project to build million dollars plus homes in Los Angeles County on side lots okay, and I was a little surprised that the Bronmans would need me to fund them. And that's when I discovered that the Brothmans had sustained some very substantial losses.
Speaker 2: And what were those losses pertaining to Well.
Speaker 3: They were Keith's guided investments in retrospect. I realized now he was swindling them, but at the time I thought that there was just some blunders. I went to California to check out the project, and I found that there was ten million dollars that had been invested out of a total twenty six million that never made it into the project. Looking a little farther, I noticed that the properties that they had a purchased weren't even in their name. So I quickly confronted Ranieri's partner and persuaded him to sign over the properties to the Brothmans. And then I recovered the other ten million dollars. So I recovered twenty six million dollars for the Brothmans, and I was wondering where the other sixty five million dollars that was missing went to, and they informed me they had invested in commodities under keys direction, in the commodities market and all sixty five million dollars had disappeared.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you believe that that's true, that that disappearance into the so called commodities market? Is that authentic loss? Or could that have been some type of laundering?
Speaker 3: It was some kind of laundering that these two Brafman sisters got swindled out of their money. Vernieri laundered it from them to from them to him. But what and this is what got me fired, is I I approached Claire Brofman and they, after all, were paying my salary at Ranieri, and I said to Claire, you know, he sixty five million dollars has been lost in the commodities markets. I did an investigation. I recovered twenty six million dollars for you. I think I'll start an investigation and let me see if I can recover some of the sixty five million. And I said, do you know for a fact where the sixty five million went? Did you Did you invest in orange features or wheat or cotton? And she says, I know nothing. I trust Keith. He handles everything.
Speaker 2: Smile. That's remarkable.
Speaker 3: If I said, you're well, somepose we look into it. And she said, well, I know what happened to the money, and what's that? And she said, my father, Edgar Brofman Senior. He was the head of the World Chewish Congress and the CEO formerly of Seagrams, a billionaire. She said, my father, he is so against me being with Keith that he manipulated the entire commodities market to uh divests divests of this money. That's what Keith said, And Keith would know.
Speaker 1: I see, wow, So that's kind of like a cult technique to alienate the children from.
Speaker 2: The parents too, right, do you think that? Okay? That sounds like that to me. I don't know. Wow.
Speaker 1: So there's a significant amount of money floating around? And do you think that that investment in Los Angeles was also another, you know, laundering scheme to swindle the Broton sisters.
Speaker 3: I most certainly do. And I spoiled Keith. I spoiled Keith's plan by swooping down and investigating it so quickly. He had to, of course, pretend that he was on my side. As I recovered this money for the Brothmans. What could he say?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: But he thought to get rid of me. And get rid of me he did. When I began to look deeply into the sixty five million dollars lost in commodities, he fired me. And he had enough sway over his gullible Brockman sisters that they supported that firing.
Speaker 1: Did you get paid through next to him? Or were you paid individually from the Bronkman sisters?
Speaker 3: Was paid by.
Speaker 2: That's even that, okay? And then so now now you've been fired.
Speaker 1: This is two thousand and seven, corrector two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: And Kristin Kroig and Alison Mack and I guess this woman who's supposedly Alison Mack's girlfriend, Nikki Klein.
Speaker 2: Were married. Were all involved even back then in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Yes, they were very involved.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they've had at least ten years or some kind of involvement. However, Alison Mac definitely ten years. So that five million they wanted from you, and and then you got fired, and then and then what happened.
Speaker 3: Well, I was prepared to go my own way and just to complete the sure when I recovered the twenty six million dollars they there was we made it. We made a contractual arrangement that I would help them develop the properties. This is before I was fired, and there was certain financial arrangements made when I was fired. Uh, Keith and Area said, I want all of the money back that you were paid and the bonus that you were paid for recovering the twenty six million. You're done. And you're not only done, you're returning all of the money. And if you don't return the money, you're going to have a legal battle. You won't believe. And I have a lot more money to spend than you do.
Speaker 2: I see. And so did that eventually lead to a lawsuit?
Speaker 3: I was most assuredly did. And we were thick in We're thick in the battle of fighting.
Speaker 2: And still to this day twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although he's been slightly hampered now that he sits in the Brooklyn Metropolitan Detention Center.
Speaker 1: Well right, so, well said, so, I mean, just for the public that they don't know. Keith Ranieri and Alison Mack were arrested in Mexico. Well, actually, Ranieri was arrested first in Mexico and then Alison Mack. I don't know where they found her. Was she in New York or did they arrest her in Mexico?
Speaker 2: Extra died from Mexico.
Speaker 3: She was arrested in Brooklyn, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so she was in Brooklyn and then she paid a five million dollar bail, got an ankle bracelet. I think she was seen in California yesterday or the day before and is under house arrest.
Speaker 2: In Raniery.
Speaker 1: I think he was denied bail and I think his hearing was today, Is that correct?
Speaker 3: No, it was postponed till next week, next Friday. So he has not made a bail application and it's not believed that he could attain bail because he number one, he fled to Mexico and number two, he's charged with ex trafficking. It's his Uh, you know, he presents a I think most people's minds and probably in any judge's mind, a very clear danger to the community.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw that the US attorney wrote for a very compelling argument for why he should not be let out on any bill. I think that I'll be surprised if they let him out if he's already fled to Mexico.
Speaker 3: So it would be a judge who was willing to risk being defract because I think Ranieri would probably if he ever get out of prison, I think he would find or try with the Brotman money to flee to a non extra guiding country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense. I mean I think that I think he was.
Speaker 1: He was arrested on three different charges, but there may be additional charges for that guy. There may be more trouble as long I know that the attorneys or the FBI sent out a notice looking for any additional victims of Vernieri.
Speaker 2: So there may be other people talking and talking.
Speaker 1: She probably if she's been in the group for ten years, she probably knows, you know, quite a bit more than the public.
Speaker 3: She knows quite a bit. And I have provided the authorities with a large cachet of financial tax of asion, bult cache, smuggling, foreign corrupt practices, double sets of bookkeeping, illegal immigration kind of fraud. So I've given them an ident of decess. I've given them a large cachet. And of course I don't want to take credit to this. FBI in New York City has done their own independent investigations, and I believe there will be superseding indictments.
Speaker 2: I see, yeah, I would agree, definitely agree with that.
Speaker 1: So Alison Mack, they go back ten years, what's been what what happened in the interim before you started kind of blogging intensely in twenty fifteen and when you were left the group in twenty two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: I tried, I went on my own when you know, I went my own way, I should say I hoped to just avoid I was prepared. I set aside the money that I was given as a bonus, which you know was one million dollars, recovered twenty six million dollars, and I was not disproportionate to Braffman's mind or Rnieri's mind at the time when I was rescuing a real estate projected to conmuck covered twenty six million dollars in asset.
Speaker 2: It's less than five percent, less than five.
Speaker 3: Percent, right, So then you know, as I said, when I left Rahier, he wanted all of the money back, every penny I'd been paid, and I refused to do it. I put the money in escro and I awaited the day, ever when they would assue me, which of course they did. That's a long story, but the upshot of it is is that when I saw how egregiously they perjured themselves, it then became necessary for me to expose this cult for what it really was, alling criminal organization. And at the time I did not truly realize how despicable they were. I didn't know, for example, that Ranieri was a pedophile. I mean I didn't know that at the time that he had sex waves. I knew he had a hearn, but it seemed to me that essensual and if people and women and men are comfortable in their relationships, I'm not going to judge them. Well, I didn't know then about the pedophilia. I didn't know then about the branding or the blackmail.
Speaker 2: Right, the collateral what do you call the collateral?
Speaker 3: What he calls the collateral life.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting, I mean, that's the interesting thing about Vernier is he seems to have dodged getting arrested for pedophilia going back fifteen twenty years. His business before Nexium was what is it something by online? What was the name of it was consumer Byeline?
Speaker 2: Is that right? That?
Speaker 1: Consumers byline, Consumer's byline. So that was kind of a multi level marketing scheme that.
Speaker 2: He he was.
Speaker 1: I think he had to pay out certain things after there was a criminal investigation, for my memory serves me correct, So then he went.
Speaker 3: From that, Yeah, he had to say it fine, that's right.
Speaker 1: But I think that multi level marketing mentality morphed into the next iteration of what that was is into nexiums. So you have this kind of mark he's he's claimed Ornier, he's claimed to have like a two forty IQ and that he, you know, could speak in full sentences when he was once. So he has this kind of personal mythology that's very similar to l Ron Hubbard's. But yeah, there's some very dark stuff that was going on in Nexium that I mean, there's and you've put it in your articles, or at least two girls who came forward about their testimony that he statutorily raped them so I don't know if that's gonna be brought up in this criminal you know this in twenty eighteen, but those women have been on the record, and I read and I think it was in one of your articles that he had fifty seven women as his slave.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? At least at least okay?
Speaker 1: And I found it interesting too that he he tried to make it as a multi level marketing seem his whole sex slavery thing, where he would have broke it down into six sixty six, a very odious, you know, scary number, but he said, you know it was him. Then he would have six slaves and each one of them would get six, and so it would you know, pyramid eye out there in a kind of pyramidal structure. But he had this thing called dos the val and in Latin it was Dominus obsequious cerrorium or master over slaved women.
Speaker 2: Can you talk more about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It's kind of an interesting it's kind of a very fascinating evolution of Ranieri's life in his his need to both control people and satiate his sexual appetite. He priorily he had a harem and when I was there, it appeared to me that the harem was mainly voluntary. He preferred women that were very slender with long hairy did not allow women to cut their hair, and they if they gained one or two or three pounds, they would be put on the sidelines, temporary really kicked out or out of the harm until they lost their weight again. So you were a five foot five inch woman and you were more than one hundred pounds, you were to be punished. And many a woman were punished for gaining one or two excess pounds and literally shunned. But at least they were voluntary at the time, or you know, if you believe in brainwashing, they were semi brainwashed, but not violently coerced or blackmailed into doing this. Somewhere along the line, he probably around twenty fifteen, he was losing his ability to get voluntary women who were in their twenties to want to be with this fifty five year old cult leader, and so he devised a new method which would get his slaves present slaves to move forward, to bring in new slaves of the young and tender age type and get them in where they were there was blackmail worthing material hanging over their heads so that they could be indoctrinated as his sex slaves and couldn't ever leave.
Speaker 2: Right. So that was kind of the whole invention of this collateral notion, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Partly, and also yeah, to have young slaves, to continue to have young slaves, and also to create a system where he could use his coercive methods without having to make any significant effort to woo cajole flatter court. He would just give the orders and the girls would have to obey.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So Alison Mack, I think they just came out of vanity fair that she in her attempt to recruit women. I think she went after Emma Watson, Kelly Clarkson, some other people that you know, and and and and it seemed like that it was the cell of the sugar coated cell that to get into this group that is, you know, self help.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right. I think part of his group was that DOS or the Vow was a woman's only.
Speaker 1: Club, right, So isn't that what they said to the external outside world is that this is like a women's club.
Speaker 3: It's safe, it's safe, there's no men in this. But there was just one man.
Speaker 1: In it one man, and he required all of the women to be celibate too, right, so they couldn't. They weren't supposed to date anything anybody but Keith Raniering, if I remember correctly, that's.
Speaker 3: Always that was always his policy, from his days of a voluntary him was the he could sleep with any woman, but they all had to be only with him because he, he taught his spiritual energies were so subtle, profound and intense, is that if any other man's vibration touched these women, it would could affect him in such a negative way that he could in fact die.
Speaker 2: Oh right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I mean I think he told I think he told one girl if I wrote it down, was he told her their union would make her see a blue light. I think I got that from your blog or one of the post things you had. But yeah, it's a spirit the experience transference of godlike energy was another phrase. So he uh, he definitely had his lines with the women.
Speaker 3: Yes he was. And he promised them all motherhood and it told him to keep it a secret, but each of them he promised that they would have his avatar child.
Speaker 2: Right, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: And then there was one I think there was a semi famous Christiana Logan who possibly has his child. She was one of the terminators in one of the later Terminator films. But she has a child, possibly by Byronary.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Well, it's certainly a possibility. You can't rule it out. She's never identified who the child is. It's known, and you know, we're like, we both to be sued for this, So I'm gonna. I'm gonna I've already been threatened by her, okay, but the truth is the defense. But the answer is, yes, she's known to be a member of the group, and yes she has a child. She had the child. She has not identified who the father is.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it. I'm not saying it's Ni's father. Just with speculation, pure speculation.
Speaker 3: You're not alone, and that you're not alone because many people in the cult have told me that that's what they believe. Whether it's true or not, a DNA test could provide us with.
Speaker 1: There were there other members of the Harems or the groups or doss who also had children Byronaris, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it's curious because because because of the he had one child in two thousand and six and he did not want to admit to the group that that was his child, so he created an elaborate lie and he denied the fatherhood of his own child. There was probably eight or ten abortions. And in the first time you ever done, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, the group has its own doctor, Isn't that right? There was a doctor associated with a group. Okay, Then the Brandon Porter I remember, I think is one.
Speaker 3: There's doctor Brandon Porter, and then there is doctor Danielle Roberts. Doctor Roberts is the woman that did the actual physical branding, human branding of the women I.
Speaker 1: See, And that was the that was putting in these initials on I mean, according to some of the stuff you wrote on your blog, it was very close to their their genitals, I mean, the female genitals, not far away at all, Like yeah, because what's publicized is that it looks like, yeah, it's close to like the belt line of their body, you know.
Speaker 2: But some of those wow, that's pretty scary and painful.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, the Venieri's ego maniacal nature required the branding of women with his initials on their pubic region.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's remarkable, I mean. And then yeah, and then there's others, so he had this harem. He's also I think I remember seeing on a video he said I've had people killed because of my beliefs or because of their beliefs in two thousand and nine that was posted on YouTube. Has there been any type of have you heard of anything about threatening language or anything like that?
Speaker 3: He's always a threatener And I believe William that at least two women were killed by him.
Speaker 1: And what do you want? It was a Christian Sneider and Gina Hutchinson. Are those the names?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's correct, So let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about Kristin Sneyder. She was in.
Speaker 1: The odd thing about the group is that it's headquartered in Albany, but it also has a Mexico arm There's some things going on in Alaska, California.
Speaker 2: Does that sound right? Are there any other outposts?
Speaker 3: Yes? So an outpost will spring up anywhere they could get it. Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco in their hey day, Mexico City, Luadalajara, Leone, Monterey, New Zealand, Australia, London, any place where several people would gather to learn, they would try to get a center going. Some were more successful than others some were just for the occasional course. Kristin Snyder was a lesbian woman who started taking the courses in two thousand and two. And Ranieri always had a theory that he could do what do they call that conversion therapy somebody, and he was. He was fascinated with the idea of converting lesbian women to heterosexual women through the power in his savoir faire and his mentoring in the bedroom. And he took on Kristen's and rather surprised her. He told her he would teach her, and it wound up going into the bedroom and the next thing she knew she was pregnant. I see a gay woman who got pregnant by surprise.
Speaker 1: And she had wasn't she have like a living girlfriend or was she married? I don't recollect that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was actually married. She had gone through I don't know if it was a legally recognized marriage, but she had gone through a ceremony and she recognized her her mate as her her spouse, and she didn't know how to break the news to her spouse that she was pregnant with the leader of this group that both her and her spouse were attending classes for She then started to reveal this secret here and there, and when it reached the peak where she was telling other people in the Nexium community, she one day disappeared, never found again, and the authorities in Alaska very curiously rushed to the conclusion that she had committed suicide and her body had disappeared.
Speaker 2: I think their position was she was a kayaker. She took a kayak out onto an inlet of the ocean and then flipped it over and committed suicide, which is very.
Speaker 3: Strange, very strange. Your body was never found. There's many more curious and suspicious circumstances surrounding this whole disappearance that has never been fully It's a cold case waiting to be reopened. It had become quite cold because Ranieri had moved on. But now that things have changed and he's in jail, he's less of the I think the Brafmann spent more than six hundred thousand dollars covering up this crime for Ranieri.
Speaker 2: And how did they spend that money? Where did it go to?
Speaker 3: Well? I know they hired some supposedly x CIA agents to handle the Kristen Snyder matter, and the main idea was to I think first of all, persuade the Alaskan authorities that she was suicidal. There was nothing, There was nothing to investigate. And then there was a a new twist, which was Kristen Snyder was supposedly alive and hiding somewhere in various different She was spotted much like Elvis, spotted in different cities. And of course she never really was identified by anybody. I'm convinced, so is her sister, so's her mother, so is her former spouse, that she is that, and she was murdered. Well, nobody knows for sure. But one troubling thing happened. The last person to see her alive told me. She said, for fifteen years, this has been on my conscience and I finally have to tell somebody. I was the last person to see her alive. And there's no way that she was in a condition on the day that she disappeared. To drive four hours from Anchorage, Alaska to Seward, Alaska and Resurrection day, steal a kayak, take it out in the water, paddle it out without a coat or anything in February in Alaska, and pre hip her she knew over. I don't believe she could have possibly done the deeds that the police concluded she did it physically, she would have been incapable of doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a hyper sketchy story, Kristen Snyder. And the other one was Gina Hutchinson now was in New York?
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: And can you tell more about that fuck?
Speaker 3: Gina Hutchinson was a statutorily raped girlfriend of Keith n Airy. When Keith was a young rapist of three twenty five years of age, he snatched Gina from a life of high school and moving forward in her own little world, in her own life. He promised to marry her. She was fifteen. He raped her, Then he raped her her friend, and then some of her other friends. And one day she found out that he had a whole harem of fourteen or fifteen year old girls. It shocked her, depressed her. She wanted to leave. He kept her in. He promised her babies and a new life, and she hung in. She hung out. She hated being in the harem, but he had his methods of keeping her in. She of course became a young lady and then a woman, and at the age of thirty, she began to be a little rebellious with Keith Ranieri, and he brought her into town and had a chat with her. She seemed to be perturbed. She took a hotel near Ranieri's house, and five very slender women, one of them a little older than the rest, made a visit to her the night before she was to die. And I'm not sure precisely what the purpose of their their visit late at night at the hotel. But the next day she disappeared, and the following day her body was found in Woodstock, New York. She had been shot in the head once again. The authorities concluded that she had pulled a trigger on herself, based in large part on evidence that Ranieri's women gave that the woman, Gina Hutchinson, was quite unsettled, but I believe that he either killed her, had or kill or talked her into committing suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really unusual.
Speaker 1: Very men and women when they tried, when they decide to end their lives, go through the process in very different ways.
Speaker 2: And women almost never use a gun.
Speaker 1: So whenever you hear about a woman shooting herself really unlikely, just off the top of my head, But she was found on the water too. Was she found in the water or on the river on the water bank.
Speaker 3: She was found alongside a pond in Woodstock, near a Buddhist temple that she would often go to hide from Ranieri when he was particularly brutal.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know for the fact that they were both murdered, but I think that he had a hand in their depths, and there may be others we don't even know about.
Speaker 1: Have you followed any of the posts about Nexium on the website Crazy Days and Nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been.
Speaker 1: They've been reporting a lot on NEXIM and Alison Mack and they've had some very incredible I mean, they actually predicted Weinstein and Kevin Spacey and before they you know, everything was aut it. But they've said some very stuff, terrifying stuff about that whole group that I'm not I don't want to talk about in public, but I'll talk to you offline. But it's if those are true stories, it's very.
Speaker 2: Very dark the underneath the cover of Nexium, it's some very dark stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, there's nothing dark that Nieri would embrace. I tend to doubt because I'm pretty close to a lot of the defectors. I tend to doubt there was any wide scale Pizzagate, pedal Gate or like there was a major trafficking thing, but we can't rule it out entirely. His connections with the Mexican upper level elite, conspiratorial drug running pedophiles is established.
Speaker 1: Right, but he I mean one of the people in his group was the son of a former president, right, Emiliano Salinas So who came out in quis more than one, okay, but also there was connection. There's connections between them and bringing in I can't remember the story. I think I read it in yours about somebody being up in Albany who was an illegal immigrant.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're like bringing many yeah.
Speaker 3: Many, many, many many cases of legal immigrants taken from Mexico's traffic. There were children that were brought in who were eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen years old, that had curious circumstances and then were rushed out of Albany. There were women in prison from Mexico. So many many stories. It's only the tip of the iceberg. How widespread, how commercial it was, I don't know. Much of it seemed to be just to pander to Ranieri's own enormous manipulative sexual.
Speaker 1: Predatory desires, so he didn't have like an inside group like some of these other cult leaders of men. It seems like almost everybody on this list is I mean, there's maybe a few men. It seems like more like, you know, seventy five percent women, twenty five percent men.
Speaker 3: I would say it's maybe eighty twenty. At one time there was a group of men who were paying fees to learn from them from Ranieri, and they were called the Society of Protectors. After I broke my story about the branding, because that had been withheld from the men. When I broke the story back in June twenty and seventeen, less than a year ago, the men, almost every man quit the organization.
Speaker 1: Wow, And they had funny they have different nicknames inside, like Ranieri's Vanguard, his second in command is or Nancy Salzman's Prefect, like there's all. Did they all have internal like gang almost like gang names?
Speaker 3: No, noneer. He might give him a nickname. He called one woman yeah, in another k and so forth. But only two of them had official names. Rnier himself, who is you said, was named Vanguard and Nancy Salzman, who was his useful idiot purported second in command but really just the stooge. She was called prefect.
Speaker 2: What and she's I mean I think he wrote she was a hypnotist and neurolinguistics programming expert. How much of that do you see integrated into nexim and Keith Ranieri's behavior.
Speaker 3: Constant, consistent, universally used, and when that doesn't work, he uses coercion.
Speaker 2: I see. So he's definitely using NLP, you think.
Speaker 3: And and Nancy that was what attracted uh him to her because she is a expert at it and she's completely obedient to his ever crazier demands.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. And I saw that you wrote something about a technique that Whennier he would use, that was that Hubbard would use as well. This whole confusion what do you call it? The confusion approach?
Speaker 3: Right? All right?
Speaker 1: So like like flip somebody's desires come back with something else. Yeah, I mean it's really the parallels between scientology and this group seemed to be pretty pronounced, I mean, pretty obvious.
Speaker 3: Uh. He was critiquely influenced by Scientology, and he even hijack the number of their terms like suppressive and parasite.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe what we can talk about too, is all of the I mean, he seems to have wanted kind of like Scientology get celebrities involved. Scientology has that celebrity center. So he has a lot of celebrities and also wealthy people and people of political you know power. I mean you want to go through some of these lists, like the Carlo Selenas or other people. There was Rosa Junco who was this daughter of a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Right right. Well he you know, there was three types of recruits that he had an interest in. Wealthy people are powerful people, attractive women, and then he did like the worker bees, a woman or even a man didn't necessarily have to be a spectacularly good looking person or even wealthy if they were going to work full time for no pay or little or no pay for the cult. So the powerful and rich included, of course, first and foremost the brothman sisters. Is they would give him any amount of money, and they would do any destructive thing he asked them to do, whether it was sue a person that perjured themselves in court, file false criminal charges, pay for private investigators to hunt down enemies and find where they were in.
Speaker 2: Hiding theology playbook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then there was the murderous son of the murderous father. Carlos sealinis former president of Mexico and the world's maybe most dangerous criminal who heads up the drug cartels that feed the nation, this nation with drugs. His son, Emiliano is an ardent member and despite his protestations, despite the fact that he says now that Rahnier has been arrested that he has abandoned the company, that's just a facade. He's still in hook Line and Sinker.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: And then there was also a DC socialite, daughter of d C socialites, Pam Kafritz too, so there's connections there to DC and she's passed away. One of the interesting stories is her Ranieri believes that it wanted to cryogenically freeze two of his former members. Is that too true?
Speaker 3: At least two? Yeah, both Pam and Pam Kayfritz and Barbara Jeski. Yeah, that's They wanted just's body. The family wouldn't give it. They asked for just her head. Vreni wanted just to head. He was denied. But in the case of Kafritz, he did get her body. He kept it for a fact, he kept her after she died in a bathtub with ice while he made arrangements to cryogenically freeze her.
Speaker 2: So do you know at this time if she's in the cryogenica freeze place.
Speaker 3: I suspect that she is. I do not know that for a fact. Her death was a mysterious death too, and he may have taken certain actions to expedite her death because he had control of some of her money.
Speaker 2: Interesting, so that would prevent her from getting treatment.
Speaker 3: Correct, he took over her medical care.
Speaker 2: Well, that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: So another thing that was interesting is somehow he was able to get the Dalai Lama or Dalai Lama to go to New York.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That is true. I was there when the original arrangements were made.
Speaker 2: What were those arrangements?
Speaker 3: One million dollars paid to the Dalai Lama.
Speaker 1: Interesting, so the Dalai Lama took that money and what was the whole How did that meeting you know play out?
Speaker 3: Well, when I was originally asked about the wisdom of this, I advised against it because I didn't think it would make a good fit. But Claire and Keith it ordered Claire and Sarah to to get the Dalai Lama and have the Dalai Lama come and endorse him as a great teacher of ethics. In the Dalai Lama, you know, in a constant need for money, accepted the million and he began. It began well enough, but then a backfired as the press started crying foul. This was after I was fired. I wasn't there too, I wasn't being listened to, and I wasn't there to help. They get crucified in the press. That Dalai Lama received quite a bit of criticism. With the gist of the criticism, why would Dali Lama be endorsing a cult he backed the way he canceled the engagement. Ranieri was frantic. He flew to Damasoul, India to plead with the Dalai Lama to calm I believe another million dollars of Brockman money was paid to the Dalai Lama and he did make an appearance with the Brahman sisters and Ranieri on stage in Albany in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: And then I think that one of the people who was involved kind of as an antagonist of Nexium was Rick Alan Ross, who was a kind of cultu deprogrammer maybe, but he was able to extract some information that had previously been been private.
Speaker 2: Do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I know about his kid. He was the original he Antony Natali were the original enemies of Maxium, and when I was working there, they were both being hounded and pursued by Ranieri with the Brafman millions. So Rick had. All he did was Keith had fleeced a man named Michael Sutton, the heir of the It was the Lolli Coggs Garment Industries, Morris Sutton. Michael Sutton was his son, and Michael was fleeced and stripped of as well by Ranieri. Michael's troubled sister went to Rick Ross, and Ross tried to deprogram unsuccessfully. He then published as a warning to the world on a fairly early Internet two thousand and two or three website, exposing some of the details of Ranieri's creepy cult. Ranieri sued him and the litigation went on for fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Ranieri spent more than ten million dollars of Brockman's money and in the end he.
Speaker 2: Lost incredible What was the settlement, what was the what was the judgment?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the judgment was kept sealed, but the case was dismissed by mutual agreement. After all this money was spent and Ross prevailed. In some ways, it's historic because some of the fair use the law that we have that surrounds the Internet was precedent made by Ross's case. Ross stuck it out. He wouldn't back down. He's not the type of man to back down, and he prevailed. The stuff that he published, his fair use, it's not copyright of the public, A little bit of something about a organization's teachings in order to show the public its potential benefits or dangers.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So that's now memorialized in a court of law somewhere in New York. Then, huh, that judge of that Faveris judgment.
Speaker 3: It started in New York was actually it's federal I think it was. It's federal law and it ended up in New Jersey. But it is it's precedent, right, Renieri, by by trying to suppress the First Amendment, actually strengthened it thanks to the good offices of Rick Ellen Ross.
Speaker 2: Remarkable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the stuff he published, I can't I don't remember. It was somewhat as scandals do you recollect? He published something that did not look good for Ranieri.
Speaker 3: Right, that is correct, Joe. He had two two professionals one was a psychiatrist and one was a psychologist who using course material that Ranieri claimed purloined, they were able to write critiques that were devastating to Reneering. Gotcha, And at the time I advised Reneering that if he just let it go, he could not if he did not sue Ross, there would be a website with some criticism, and he could create websites where he could advance the positive side. But he couldn't. He had this this vengeance that was that consumed him. He had to fight ros.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's remarkable.
Speaker 1: That's a remarkable piece to this very long story. We are coming to the end of the hour, were at about fifty three minutes. Is there a way people can go and see your writing on the I think it's the Frank Report dot com.
Speaker 3: Right, that is correct. Come to the Frank Report dot com and you can if you're interested in this kooky, crazy, despicable, dangerous cult. You could keep updated since I post regularly on the latest events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have some remarkable material there, so I do recommend listeners go to the Frankreport dot com and take a look at so many aspects to this story. You know, there's so many things going on moving parts that you know, Frank has been following the story diligently, so there's really some great material there. Again, Frank Parlato, thank you very much for being on the show.
Speaker 3: It's my great pleasure. I enjoyed it, and thank you for having me on the show.