Speaker 1: Welcome to the Marvel Alliance Podcast, where we cover anything and everything to do with the Marvel Universe and the comics, TV and movies. We go from er six one six to the Mojo Verse to the TVA, you know, up bringing Marvel the Marvel Universe right to you. I'm the Man without Fear.
Speaker 2: Chris, I'm the Nerve with Mount David Alliance a Seventh Bowl, volume three hundred and five, and we are on the precipice the eve of Spider.
Speaker 1: Man Brand New day one week. We'll let for us for us to less than a week away from when we see Spider Man Brand New, Dave, because we were lucky enough to score early tickets for Wednesday night at that point. So and so we're very excited about that. But we got a we got a pretty chonky filled pre San Diego Comma come on show for you. You know, we've got the episode six breakdown of X Men ninety seven. We've got, you know, the the doomsday trailer that I doubted was actually going to be as chonky as it was. No, it's a full trailer before us the San Diego Comic Con, and then today dropped the the story trailer for Wolverine, the Wolverine game from a PS five and Insomniac. So we got a filled episode. So, David, how has been your week?
Speaker 3: My week has has been good. My work week is is over for the week, so I'm just coasting to the weekend. Like I said, I'm counting down until uh Spider Man on Wednesday and then again on Thursday. And then also excited because we got our tickets to Doomsday already, so you know, everything is just as set. We're rocking, we're rolling. I've got a whole lot of nerd stuff to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Everything. I mean, your name's not Bellhouse, but it sounds like everything's coming up in Millhouse.
Speaker 3: I have funny enough. I actually sent the gift of that to someone when I got my tickets, and I was like, I got Spider Man coming, I've got Teams Day coming, everything secear, and I sent that as a gift with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about the tickets when we get to the trailer at that point, but we see our good buddy bears Layer in the chat. Good evening, guys, good evening, sir so. But yeah, no, this week, this is my last week of four day weeks. This is tomorrow, my last Friday off summer is coming to a close very quickly. Moved into our mostly into our new building. As I told you off cast, I say, mostly there's there's you know a little bit of missing furniture that's going to be coming this week to finish it out. But man, the the the architects, the builders, everyone at the construction company that's been involved in this whole process for the last two years. Bravo. It looks amazing and it'll be I cannot wait till our teachers come into the building and see what they've been waiting for, you know. And before that the other building was very much older in the nineteen fifties as well. But like just to see, you know, what that looks like on their face, to be in a new building, it's going to be very very exciting. So yeah, but but yeah, So overall, good week. When I visited my wife and kids while they were visiting her family in New York, surprise them up there. So that was a nice trip up And at one point it was sixty degrees sixty degrees in the middle of the day. Nice two days befrior that it was ninety degrees there.
Speaker 3: So that's the way it's been here.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to Welcome to Earth. For the weather, it's schizophrenic, you know. So all right, well we'll let us. As we said, we got a big chonky show, so let's get the network plugs out of the way. We are part of the Geek Cultimate Alliance Network with six shows coming to wide range of geek and nerdome. To check out the full schedule, see the show notes below and subscribe to the Geekuleti Mid Network on Twitter at g Waypod Networks. You know when all the shows drop. We also have a patren so if you want to throw a couple of check calls our way. We've got two tiers, our dollar tiers, our tipstart to say hey, you think we're doing a good job, and then we've got our five dollar tier with ad free episodes, early access episodes, and Patreon excus of shows. We have a number of shows on the back catalog for you patrons. Remember, patrons, we want to thank you. We cannot do this about your support. We've got we can watch this all day. The Marble Lines and Finiiti Saga rewatch Tales from the House of X the Baxter Broadcast, the Fantastic Four retro film reviews, and the newest one that we are just we have just started is Kate Expectations, The Avengers and Earth Mighty as Heroes Rewatch First Watch. Every month we will give our thoughts on five episodes of Earth Mighty as Heroes. We have one episode in the catalog right now for patrons. The second episode is going to drop, I believe next week. I've got my little reminder to remind missus Snell to make sure that drops for patrons on Monday morning, so be on lookout for that, and sometimes Travis may drop it early. Whatever it is, it's coming. I hope you enjoy it. And for that episode is six episodes because of the way some of the arcs work out, so we hope you are enjoying that. Yet, the DC Alliance guys doing the DC film through the years, and we got Joe doing his Multiverse Minutes Disney Dives the first and the fifteenth of every month. He will do a new movie review of the animated classics from Disney as he goes over them in release order. And so if you can't join us on Patreon, we totally understand but if you will to take thirty to ninety seconds rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, spot at Amazon Music, wherever you get your podcasts, we greatly appreciate it. And last, but certainly not least, we want to thank our official sponsor see or excise me panel bound comics dot com where Omnibus hardcover collect edition needs JP and the crew at PBC have got it going on with excellent customer service, immaculate packaging, ships around the world about product, very close to redoing doing the new final order cutoffs. These pre ortors are getting ready to go back into still discounted pricing, but not as high as before. We get the Spider Man team up. We've got Secret Wars Omnibus, We've got Star Wars Legends Clone Wars Omnibus. We've got a lot of great stuff there and want to make sure that if you want to get those at an even deeper discount, we got two codes for you. We've got Marvel ga at checkout to get two dollars off every single order, or m at gua sit for five percent off when you order four or more books together. You might want to pick up that the one two hit of Chips Darski's Omnibus Volume one restocking later this fall, as well as volume two of that Illustrious Runt, both restocking this fall. So use those codes, get that discount. Let's know your listener, we want to thank them for being an official sponsor. All right, I did see a chat pop up there from our good buddy mister Greg, because what up fellas looks like he's talking about some doomsday action. It says, what's up? Doomsday is coming? Excited for what Marvel has next? Yes, very much a good scene in back of the chat, Greg, I hope you are doing well and staying cool because you are in Hopefully you are enjoying as much as as lovely North Carolina weather as I know.
Speaker 3: I am all's our count side count down to doomsdays on.
Speaker 1: Yes, So all right, before we get into breaking down the sixth episode of X Men ninety seven, we've got some programming notes. It's a it's a big week for so you're not this week, you know, we got you know, tonight's show or whenever you're listening to the show. But Saturday night, Hall H Marvel returns to Hall H. Marvel Studios is back at Hall H. We are gonna do what we have done since the inception of the network, the Marvel Lines Geek First S d C C crossover, the the panel. The hall Ah Panel goes live at five thirty Pacific Standard time eight thirty Eastern Standard time. We are gonna go live at eight o'clock. I'm a definite yes to join in for that. David, you said you should be able to attend.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: You are all thumbs up now, so you are a go for launch. We may have another member of two for Marvel Lines past joining us. That is a game time decision, so we will let them appear. Not a peer who knows. You never know what sometimes what happens, but we will be there with the Geek First guys will be there. Like I said, half an hour before making our predictions, Kevin Figi has said, you know, when that doomsday trailer dropper, like, well, what else could you possibly say? Well, he's gone on record of saying we do have some more surprises in store, just you wait. So the man, or as mister Travis s now likes to say, you know, the the goal standard of you know Kevin Fige, we trust we will see what is under his hat. So if they if they brings nothing out there, well guess what, We're just still gonna have a good time and yap about it and complain about why we are our expectation, our speculation did not meet our expectation. Yes, so again we will go live on the gig First podcast YouTube channel eight o'clock Eastern Standard time, five o'clock Pacific Standard time and probably be on for about ninety minutes. The Marble panel sometimes runs long, so we may be on for about ninety minutes to two hours, so be on lookout for that. Also next week, as we just said, Spider Man Brand New Day, David and I have our tickets for Wednesday night. We will be going to that early showing and for the first time in Marvel Alliance history, will be we will be doing our review live at our normal regular time of nine to ten Eastern Standard time on Thursday. Those of you who have been with us for the history of the show, typically we do not do usually our reviews until Friday night, more so because of that's when show the movies come out, and David and I are going to be seeing it at night on Thursdays, so that's usually when we punt the show to the next day. Well, this time we're gonna do it, and we're gonna get it live. But there is a small time change. Excuse me, I said nineteen eastern Standard time. I'm gonna correct that. We will be going live an hour later. So we'll be going live on Thursday next Thursday night, ten o'clock Eastern Standard time for our Spider Man brand New Day reviews. So again my correction, ten o'clock Eastern Standard time. David David's tickets there are not going to allow him to come. It'll be way too tight. He may have to walk out of the theater early. If we were gonna make it.
Speaker 3: I I've given myself a little bit of cushion. I did all the math on this. I was like, all right, here's what time it starts. Now, got time for all the previews. I got time to watch the hurt feels different in a place like this at amc then have time to actually watch the movie, get the credits, get to my car, drive fifteen minutes home from the theater, and steal and there's a twenty minute buffer after that. So I know that I can make it.
Speaker 1: Well that and again, well it is worth it. Going an hour later to do this and to give you that that chance to see a second showing. So yeah, so again ten o'clock Eastern Standard time, we are going to go that live, so you know, make sure that there is uh you know some yeah, you know it's gonna be some very much enjoyable uh some discussions that you know we'll see. Is it meeting the hype? Will it do everything we needed to do? And what will be that infamous post credit scene that everyone just want to the marble and moved to see what the possibly hinting towards. But as Kevin fun It's it has been said officially that Spider Man Brand New Day officially takes place in the timeline before Doomsday.
Speaker 3: So yes, so what happens, very very much excited about it, very happy that I'm able to get two viewings in before we record on that Thursday night, and I know I'm still gonna be amped up and wired afterwards. I was telling somebody else that even though this is gonna be my second viewing, they were like, why don't you just leave at the credit since you've already seen the post credits. I go, absolutely not, I'm gonna watch the post credits a second time. Who are you talking to?
Speaker 1: Exactly? All right? So now that we got that all out of the way, so again Sandyo Comic Con panel with the Geek First Crossover this Saturday, eight o'clock Eastern Standard time, five o'clock Pacific Standard time, and then next week our brand new Day review is gonna go live Thursday night, ten o'clock Eastern Standard time. What does that mean for X Men ninety seven, We will be doing a double breakdown the following week, so we will review episode seven and eight, the pen ultimate episode of the season, the following Thursday. Because let's just be honest, I'm not saying X Men ninety seven that episode is not gonna be an amazing episode. We're not gonna want to, you know, break it down, but we're gonna give the deference to you know, the the original one of the original Marvel leads of the of the the company and give the week to spider Man and we will review both X Men ninety seven episode seven and eight the following Thursday. So yep, but bears Layer says, I won't be there, but I will catch it after seeing Spidey. Don't know when yet, will be happening though yep, and again guess what it'll be in your feeds when you're ready to listen There bears Layer, So do not worry about that, all right, So let us get into season two of x N ninety seven, Episode six, Danger dot E x E. So kind of already seen the title. We kind of saw break character images before the season even drop. We knew we were gonna see the character Danger in this episode. And this is this was this was another I wouldn't call it another, I wouldn't call it necess say, a full bottle episode to kind of like last weeks. And even then it did advance the plot a little bit, but that was very much Wolverine centric. This got us back into the full characters. It was a Polaris focused episode, but it did make reference to and start doing some more character builds of the post of the the what happening after the the the death of Magneto? Yes, so so yeah overall overall quick thoughts, no non spoiler thoughts, just quick thoughts. What did you think of the episode?
Speaker 3: Uh, non spoiler thoughts. It was it was a fun episode. It was again we I don't think we've met, we've rematched the hot of you know, the how we ended with the Apocalypse arc that we had beforehand. But it was a fun episode. It had some fun moments, and it had a lot of character psyche moments with Charles that I really really liked him. Plus, you know, a common or two that might be setting up something for either future episodes or future seasons. So I definitely like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's one of it's one of those things where you know, again we've said it before. I love the show. They do put a lot and go very quickly through storylines, arcs and things like that that would we would love to see take place over whole seasons, maybe a couple of episodes, but I do appreciate that they're not. They're taking things for that have happened way after in comics, timeline and things like that and bringing it into X Men ninety seven. I'd rather get a taste of this stuff done, you know well, versus a long story that didn't live up to its expectations. And this was an interesting choice to bring in Danger into this, So let's break this down. The episode opens back at that unforgettable scene from episode four, apocalypseing unliving Magneto in front of Charles as he taunts the leader of the X Men. As the moment concludes, though, Charles orders the Danger Room to repeat the moment, which I thought it was like he was living in a dream or something like that. But when he had to repeat us to Ah, he's in the Danger Room, and he does this again and again and again until Pacas begins to crush him beneath his boots. Panic Charles orders the Danger Room to stop the scenario, and the Danger Room, explained in her very creepy psychotic voice that she seems more alive than usual, explains that it adapted because of his repeated failures. The room assures him that it was updated. It is updated as directives. I was, like, failures, What did Charles set this up for?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What was he trying to do? I thought he was just punishing himself by living it or having some weird kind of masochistic thing going on with it. I mean, I just saw literally jokes aside. I thought he was just trying to punish himself by or getting to say and do certain things to that he wished he had said to Magneto. I don't know, but I don't know what he was doing here besides his trauma, like just dealing with this trauma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this seems like something that my therapist would be very very disappointed to see. And you know, that's what I thought he was doing. But then yeah, when the Danger Room responded back and said that it was adapting to his repeated felly or something like what what what was the prompt that he gave it, I started thinking in terms of you know, AI as your chech she'd be teach your clause, Like, what prompt did he give this Danger Room in order to reach this part where these heart light images that the danger creates our ready to crush its skull? Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was just an interesting idea where he, like I said, I would love to know what his his mission's goal for it was, So we go bass that and go to uh. Meanwhile, Polaris was on a mission for X Factor. We see a group known as the Purifiers, who are a group of you know, human scum in the comics that who basically hate muns want to see them gone. So basically, the Purifiers are like the KKK of the X Men universe and who have acquired a shipment of vibranium weapons up there we go more hints towards a larger world you know from Wakanda, with which they want to hunt mutants down. Plais interrupts them though, though, and orders them to stand down on behalf of the US government. They refuse, and a very one sided fight breaks out. Polaris owns them uh Plai's lifts their ship and dumps the group into and their weapons into the ocean, making child's play out of everything they just they were doing. Val Cooper, their their illustrious leader of X Factor, orders Pilaire's to stand down, saying that she was supposed to be on a covert mission. Plaires begins to uh leave their ship, but the Purifiers begin firing at her again, ticking her off massively, and she hurls the ship back at them and Havoc, just in the nick of time comes in with the rest of X Factor to blast the ship that she split in half out of harm's way, and the Purifier. One of the Purifers like, yes, bring it on, bring out because they they they unbeknownst to Plaris, it's this is all being captured on camera and making trying to make X Factor I mutants hated. At that point and trying to make Plais seem like a murderer. But luckily Havoc and X Factor were able to stop that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this this was a set up by them. They they goaded her into acting out so that they could take this footage. And you know, just like with certain real life groups of people, that they're gonna take this, they're going to chop it up, they're going to fit it into their narrative, and she was feeding right into that.
Speaker 1: And definitely how we recommend if I have him said it, if you want to see kind of the origins of this particular team, feel us the the amazing uh rest in power mister Peter David's run of X Factor. Uh, this is the first volume of it at that point in an ominibus format. But this is this gives you kind of the old idea of the inception of this this iteration technically the second iteration X Factor, because the first iteration was Cyclops trying to do what Cyclops does and tries to strike out in his own X Men team and also leaves leave his baby and child behind because he's just a dead matter at least in the comics. Gad to get that in there, I said, at least in the comics. At least in the comics. Remember, I'm trying to do better anyways, So in Cooper's office, she berates Polaris for her actions, saying that they don't need another magnetic mutant killing monster out there trying to attack and destroy humans. Blairs argues that she was trying to take out the terrorists, but Cooper ignores her argument. She says that Pilari's is being called the next Magneto and hints at the fact that she she should know that. You know, she doesn't want that because of the past that she knows, hinting that Polaris is the daughter of Magneto, and Polaris expresses some displeasure with her strange father, but Cooper dismisses her from x X factor anyway. So, is Polaris the daughter of Magneto in the comics?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Maybe sometimes maybe no, could be yes, it is. This is what I'm saying with this is that yes, there has been a it has been very much established. Unlike Scarlett Witch that goes back and forth between whether she is a daughter of Magneto, Polaris is the daughter of Magneto. What comics history would has going back and forth. When I say sometimes maybe so is that Polaris's abilities in the beginning were ignited by a different type of being, and that's how our mutant abilities came about. Well, then an origin came about where her abilities came on through trauma because her parents were fighting on an airplane her and at one point the plane craft landed. Well, at one point it was thought that Magneto had come and destroyed the plane, thus killing her mom, who Magneto had an affair with, and her stepfather. So that went on for a while. Then eventually it was redcon that no, it wasn't Magneto, it was Polarius who did it. When she got really upset, and that's when her powers came about and it was never Magneto all along.
Speaker 3: So then he erased. He had her memories changed so that she thought it was him, just you know, standard nineties comic book stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, just you know, X men doing every thing. So yes, but yes, the one thing that has not been in dispute is that she is the daughter of Magneto, so having very similar power sets at that point. So but yeah, I mean, how did you how do you think you know? I like, how they kind of just did it nonchalantly as just like that, you know, instead of a major revelation.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, I do like how they just they put it out there as if, all right, you guys should all know this little tidbit by now. You know, Plarison had some history with the original X Men run. It was her and Bobby Drake together and they ended up leaving the team and then Bobby just wanted a normal life. She kind of wanted to get back and superhero them, and then that's when she got with Havoc instead. That's how her and Havoc are now on the X Factor team. So, I mean, she's got established canon history with this team. But yeah, and this one is just like, hey, yeah, now we all know this this big secret. Magneto's your dad. It's nothing to anybody but to that fact. You know, Cooper's talking about Magneto being her father, so obviously she's done her homework on him. Then that means that she also has to know that Havoc is Psyclops's brother, and everyone else on the X Factor team all their secrets as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so one of the things that our brothers at geek Verse we're talking about a lot were you know, if she's the daughter of Magneto, she should be in a level melegnial mutant. Well, doing my comic background at that point and helping our friends out over at geek vers. She is not in a mega level mugan. She is qualsified as an alpha level mutant. She does have a ceiling. So she's just one step away from a mega lovely mutant, which her father is Magneto. Because a mega level mutant has no defined height, I have no defined power reach like Magneto, Storm, Jean Gray, Kid Omega, Exodus, Iceman, Legion, Hope Summers, Professor X Telepathy.
Speaker 3: He was not.
Speaker 1: That's a recent thing. Professor X has not been in a mega level mutant until twenty twenty five. Forge was recently added in twenty twenty four for ten nepathy. Yeah so so, yeah, so she is. She's just one step away and for whatever reason, you know, that's that's that's according to Marble Marble uh history right now, So she's done, she's walking away. In the locker room, Habit and Polarias have a brief argument. Remember there. I don't know if they're they were together, I don't know if they are still together. You know, the way the conversation need a pace to crash didn't sound like they're together anymore. But I remember in the original series, the original X Men, the animated series, they were together because that she used to date Bobby and then she got with X Factor and became with Havoc.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The way that Havoc talks to her in the locker room is very cut and dry that this doesn't seem like I'm trying to save my girlfriend. This seems like, yeah, we got history, but yeah, he messing up, no wonder you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So continuing on with that, she you know when we we when we go then to the X Mansion, the X Mansion is actually being rebuilt, I means giving what's that again? Yeah again, it's every other episode, right, uh. And we hear Charles giving a speech to the group of new students while we're letting in more students to the to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, and it includes several notable mutants like we get kid Omega, we get uh.
Speaker 3: Pe Ki kid Omega shirt during this scene with the Magneto was his right shirt. Quinton always rocking the Magneto was right shirt.
Speaker 1: Yep, we got Monette, Saint Croix, we got Dupe, you know, Dup very famous for ex statics. We get glob and more. I want to say, I think Chamber was there.
Speaker 3: Yes, there there There were a lot of uh new mutants there that just were like little small small to.
Speaker 1: If you know, you know, yeah, and I know a few of the guys that geek firs were really interested if that was Chamber there. You know, he possesses the mut and abilities including uh you know, generation and manipulation of congussive blast psychic for us, you know, he's basically you know, within his it looks like he like they started saying, like it looks like he has a a black hole within him, you know, his his power. As much of his chest and Mower's face are destroyed, he stores a lot of psionic energy and can project it outward. Cool character in Generation X, it was very different. Anyways, We've got so we got all those characters there, and the meeting is interrupted by a sentinel invasion and that should have gone on a little bit longer before it was revealed that it was the danger room they were this was happening in you know, I thought that was pretty quick before it changed. For they could have gone on a little bit longer. I would have he's a jerk.
Speaker 3: I would have liked to have seen maybe some of the students power up or at least try and do something before the reveal that. Okay, he's saying that you always need to be ready for danger. This thing ripping off the room and then you immediately going stop and you're like it it really didn't. It didn't hold the weight that I felt like it should have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he does make a revel He does make a new announcement that the school is going to be opening back up and that Storm is the new headmistress of the school, which very much qualified. She's led the X Men before she even led the x Men without powers and beat Scott Summers without power. So take it there, Slim. The meeting is interrupted by sentinels before Charles reveals that they're they're in the danger room, as we said. Meanwhile, we see from the point of view the danger room itself seemingly taking Charles's words to its mechanical heart. Oh he's got a it's like the tin man or woman in this case. So later Polaris arrives at the mansion and she gets no response. She calls out to everyone because they don't like players, say they've abandoned her. And she's looking at old photos and goes back into her room the way it was, and Jean's gotten Hank find Polaris and greet her warmly. And I can't remember which one of either Jean or Storm saying the professor or we left it exactly witless so you could return back and said, and of all the things it got destroyed and that roomor made intact. Okay, comic logic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Jean who said that as she was giving her a hug. And yeah, it's that funny moment because I mean, it was a running joke in the original series about how it's always getting destroyed. It's been destroyed at least twice in this new series. And of course you guys left this in all its nineties regalia, with you know, the lights hanging up and the stolen street signs and everything just looking like a typical nineties teenagers room. This room survived completely intact. I mean nothing, nothing fell off the wall, no posters know nothing. It just yeah, I find that a little bit hard.
Speaker 1: To believe, you know, remember they got to get Polaria's back to the Nights. They reminisced, we see another old photo of the X team that included all four of them along with Angel Nightsman. Now, Polaris was not in the comics players, is not part of the original team. She was brought in a few issues later at that point, but she's she is part of the I Call. She was one of the newest members of that iteration of the team early on in its history. So Plaire's with Charles and in the background we can see more of playing along with some of the kids, transforming into read Richer to do a little jump rope action. Jump rope action. Yeah, but can you miss it? Polaris asked, asked Charles how he's doing after losing Magneto, and Charles decides to reference to reference when he had to infiltrate Magneto's mind him on E Day. It's interesting that he would bring up this point because you know, he said to like keep a part of Magnus with him, because I'm not the only one. But I've been saying it for a while. I don't know if I'm the one banging it the loudest though, because the popular theory at this moment is that this will be the catalyst for the creation of Onslaught, because that's kind of how it started in the comics, as a result of fatal attractions, a sort of mind amalgamation of Magneto and Xavier and things like that. All that started when he tried to do mine. But that's and the comic's a little different because of when he does his psychic attack on Magneto after he rips after Magneto rips out the Adamantium from Wolverine, he does it out of rage and just like unleashes on him and allow and allows the the the quote unquote evils a little bit of the evil that is Magneto treat creep into his mind. Yeah again comics. So so Plaris brings up the headlines calling her the next Magneto, and she acknowledges her blood relation to Magneto, but says that he is not her true father, pointing out it as always Charles who raised her. Charles tells her a group of x men are going to the wreckage of Genosha to look for answers and invites her to stay at the mansion to look for her own So nice, I don't you know again, that was a nice moment that she she has a very you know, not as many sometimes don't have a soft spot for Charles, but she does and looks at him as as a true father figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, the she she refers to Magneto as Magneto like that. There's no fatherly bond there whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna take our first ad break before we continue to breaking down the episode says, you know, listeners, these ads help keep the lights on in the gegle to mid Alliance network. We don't get to choose what ads come on, and they could be a bit loud to give it that three count before they come on three two one, We'll be right back, and we are back. So continuing on as after you know, players are going to stay behind and some of the X team are going to go to Genosha. We get Pilaris greeted by Forge and Storm, who are still very much together before Morph calls them to the danger room because one of the new students has been hurt. Storm and Bishop revive him by combining when their powers combined with basically Storm doing the electro shock and Bishop doing the paddles. You know. Yeah, So, storm, Morph and Forge are then called off by a perimeter breach, leaving Polaris and Bishop with the students. Now as they begin to make their way out of the room and locks them inside. While they search for a way out, the room begins to attack them in various ways. Polaris and Bishop handle the attacks fairly easily, but eventually the Dangerom explains to them that it has been programmed to get stronger in order to prepare them for the stronger threats in the outside world, and the room taunts Polaris with the with the thought of her becoming the next Magneo, sending her into an immense rage before Bishop colms her down. Eventually, the room takes a humanoid form and it texts them and texts them itself knocks Polaris out before escaping the mansion. So this is a character. Illustrious is known as David. Now just give me nuts. David Danger, who is known effectually known as Danger. This is a creation by Grant Morrison. Is the physical manifestation of the computer software known that was created for the Danger Room. And obviously you know this was basically kind of Ai going off the rails. It's it's had a very interesting history. It's got superhuman strength, superhuman stamina, superhuman durability, agility, great flexes, and techno forming. She has been a villain for a while and and until recently, you know, she was part of the Crocoa era and kind of has been on you know, X Men teams and you know, one of a time she has an X Men Blue at meet his request, Danger infiltrated the time displace the original team by taking the form of the Blackbird in order to take them over. But mainly she has been or it has been mostly on the bad guy side, an anti heroes sometimes as it were. But you know, it's not necessarily the most friendliest face.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know this. I will say one thing about the scene I did like with Storm and Force. You know, they got called away so that Danger could attack. But immediately when they got outside and they realized nothing was there, it wasn't that you know, that stereotypical We're gonna stand outside and wonder, Oh my god, I wonder what's going on? Wo how could this happen? But I thought you said, but I thought you said they immediately went, oh shit, we're out here and we shouldn't be. We need to go back, and they immediately ran back to go save the other kids.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the children. Will somebody please think of the children?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Polaris wakes up to see storms. She explained the situation Pelaria's and Bishop then head to Genosha to follow the Danger Room because that's where she's going. She's going after her creator. Charles such a jerk. When Genosha Charles, Scott and Jean and Hank pay for their pay their respects to the mutants who were killed there, and Charles explains that he is not finding the answers he was hoping for, but his search is interrupted by a garbled warning from Polaris warning him about he is in. Danger is coming, and it gets cut off because you think the Danger Room is coming. Danger drops in the attack and Scott and Jean try to hold her up, but it knows all their moves because why she trains him, She's supposed to get better as it makes landfall. The machine also makes short work of Hank, and you gotta love a Jeans saying who knows all the moves? So we saw this in Trailie. She's doing a psychic kind of claws and and you know, firing his optic blast at it at that point, saying, man, Geene, you got a thing, but wolver Veren, come on, she got.
Speaker 3: Can we also give a nod to to the new X men uh outfits that are getting rocked here, like when.
Speaker 1: When also the Grant Morris scenario.
Speaker 3: Yes, when when I saw Scott in the the black Jack with the huge yellow eggs, I'm like, all right, we're going back to two thousand and one here, like, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that. I also they're they're they're mid tier for me. I have always been hero costumes, hero costumes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It was not my favorite part of the Grant Morris scenario. There's a choice, not an awful choice. I've seen some worst choices in health, health, fire, Gala costumes than anything. But it was okay. It was it served the purpose of what Grant Morrison was trying to do.
Speaker 3: I was I was never a fan of it in the comic book since, but in this moment, having that little winking and nod with the big the big axe on the jacket, I was like, all right, that that that's cool, although technically again this was two thousand and one, so we are not in the nineties with these costumes. Get it together.
Speaker 1: We got to get the X Men back to the nineties, all right. And I did say this. I think you know you gave praise to Scott. I'm gonna get a lot of bees. Looks rocking in that one. He's looking kind of like the football jock buy, you know, his strength and everything like that. He a little commer butter or something underneath his neck. He a little cold. You wouldn't think that the blue eyed furry guy is gonna be cold. Uh So the danger drops into excuse me, and so, continuing on as it makes Landfallentually, though the dangerom does get a hold of Charles wielding an axe. It says, this time, I go for your head. Did the X Men just get a call out? Endgame?
Speaker 3: It's like, what happened? I went for the head.
Speaker 1: He still hasn't learned his lesson. We'll get to the Doomstay trailer shortly, Polaris arrives just in time to stop the Danger Room, kicking off another fight. The X Men team up and fight in their old training simulation, and it simply absorbs their power. Charles convinces players that she can generate enough electromagnetic energy to overwhelm them, basically going going full Scion on them. To do so, she has to unleash her full potential, embracing the ties to Magnine. At the same time, Polaris reluctantly agrees and eventually unleashes unlimited power, channeling also her inner Palpatine and going full Polaris out of him and enough energy to wipe out the machine. With the fight over, where, Charles says he finally understands what he has to do next with unlimited power. Unlimited power, that's what I just have to do power. Uh So, yeah, what did you think about you know, just as I said, go full on. I mean, people say, oh, she's not aleven. No, technically by a comic sator, She's not yourself a level at that point. But again it was I thought it was pretty cool seeing her do that and just kind of wipe out Danger. But it also, you know, again, the problem, as I said, was Joe wiping things out very quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. For as much as Danger talked about its adapting and things like that, I would think that it has been programmed to adapt to Magneto, so therefore it would have been able to adapt to players. But you know, they they wanted that that moment of her embracing her power. So I get it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bearslayer disagrees with me, says, I didn't like these times. That was rough. I love the montage Magneto and Professor had with players. Ye oh yeah, no, it was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that that was that was a nice little go between it.
Speaker 1: So in the press conference, Charles announces the public that he has founded X Corps, a new company that will serve the purpose of continuing his mission to help mutants and humans live in harmony.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Separate press conference, Val Cooper, blanked by X Factor, says the US government will work to shut down Charles's new company. So we've got to mention this in the beginning because during during her dress down of Polaria thal Cooper does make reference to that President Kelly has basically outlawed the X men or any kind of X activities two because of what happened on E Day with Magneto basically trying to wipe out you know, human human existence, and so forgot to mention that for him. So X Corps X Corps. I'm sorry, I have a hate relations I'm not gonna have a love hate relationship. I cannot stand what was going on with X Corps. This was a creation during the Kircoa era. You know, Charles Xavier organized it as a nonprofit dedicated to the investigating music rights violation as an act of an international extension of the X Men with CEIBA connections to monitor mutant activity. X Corps offices were open in every major city at some time, trolls working for other things. We're trying to bomb the headquarters and things like that. In the aftermath of M Day, antime and violence began to rise up and the Paris offices were done. And then this was reopened during the Kracoa era because of the X Men's advancements in medicine, finance, and technology. So they was supposed to be a corporation trying to organize that funded things like that. Do not read X Corps. I'm telling you right now, if you're reading Kurcola era stuff xcres, it's not good at all, just not good. Is one of the lowest points of the Kirkoa era and an unnecessary thing that did not need a series whatsoever. It didn't lasts long, but so hopefully they can bring it a little differently in X Men ninety seven. But that's also so we're telling it to Grant Morris's run. We've got Kirkcoa era ideas in this one. I mean, you know, they're they're taking everything at this point, but it does it. This could be a hint of them of the more things to go on. Maybe not like if X Court survives this season, this could be again. I did a factor of fiction about this well that we would see this was a yeah for a three hundred show. I put this out there that we would see the Kirkcoa era depicted in X Men ninety seven. This could be the beginning, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely seems like what we are setting up to pull in some aspects of the Kirkcoa era, and you know, come book wise, I love most of the Kirkcoa era of X Men. A lot of advancements with the X Men, a lot of advancements with the teams. There are some parts of the Kirkoa era that I choose not to acknowledge or talk about. Certain this is one of them. Certain living situations or one of them that there.
Speaker 1: There are, boy boy, there there.
Speaker 3: Are parts of uh of Kirkcoa that don't make sense. Overall, it's a great one. But if if there's something you're gonna take from the Kirkcoa era, I don't think this.
Speaker 1: Is it, but anyway, we'll see what they could do with it. So in the board room of X, Cort, Charles and the X Men meet at the table and Charles tells them that he can sense Apocalypse will be coming. And meanwhile in Athens we see Apocalypse begin to experiment on a body.
Speaker 3: And it's not the only person that we see in Athens. Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: In the background, and they do it so well, so well that it's not a blank. If you miss it, it's very If you don't aren't paying attention, it's not a blanking. They do a great outline of a of someone with eyes, big bald head, very regal. Who who is one could say, what is he? What is this being doing?
Speaker 3: I have said this before in other series. If the Watcher is watching something about to happen, and the.
Speaker 1: Watcher has returned, we we we saw the Watcher in Daredevil season two. We're we're seeing him in this, So I liked that that was. That was bravo for sneaking that in. That was that was very good. So uh we it turns on the machine, that surge of power of the body begins to glow pink, glowing playing cards, fly out begins to transform into tarot cards, tarot cards, and finally we see the glowing red eyes a Gambit open and his new Horseman of Death has been reborn in remy Lebou. They called him the Gumbit. They're not calling him the Horsemen of Death. Is are you sure that's what they're calling or is that what you hoped people call? In the comics, has Gambit briefly takes on the role of one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. And this was also of course teasing the post credit scene, so this was when is it going to happen? Well, we got the beginnings of it. However, looking at the title of the next episode, I think we're getting a Savage Land episode next. I don't because the episode after that, as I think, is dead Man's Hand or something to that effect of a title. So I think we're pausing if we get any hints. I do not think we're gonna get much, if at all, payoffs of this until the penn ultimate episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the next episode is going to skip over this, but and ye know we're getting onto it so that we have Savage Land Savage Heart up next, followed by the dead Man's Hand and then Survival of the Fittest. So but again the way that we are doing our shows, we will be doing Strange Land, Savage Heart, and dead Man's Hand at the same time for our reviews. So by the time you hear us again talking about X Men, we will at least have that episode out exactly.
Speaker 1: So I say overall, they've kind of written in my notes here another unexpected detour after you know, the main Apocalypse focused storyline. It was a strong episode, did a lot to set for the future Polaris. I hope we'll be a big player and stay on the X Men going forward and get another hint to the opendum rival of Onslaught. Now we know what X Men's new horsemen, My question is are they gonna be other You know, he's got four, so who's got one? Who are gonna be the other three? Are they gonna be just d list mutants that we've never seen or heard from, or they gonna he's gonna grab a few others that we may have some sort of passive knowledge on, so you'll have to see. But but all right, so we will take our next ad break before we start breaking down some trailers. As you know, listeners, these ads help keep the lights on the GEEG Ultimate Alliance Network. We don't get choose what ads come on. They could be a bit loud to give it the three count before they come on, three two one. We'll be right back and we are back, all right, So let me there you go and queue up some trailers. All right, So Monday morning, as was hinted around that tickets were gonna be going on sale, and usually when tickets start going on sale for a movie, we get a new trailer. But we're over we're a little over five months away from Doomsday dropping, and I think our per days were, yes, they may drop a trailer, but maybe does a thirty second tease with the big show coming of santy Go Coomicon. That's when the real full trailer is gonna drop that'll later drop online. That's what we were more predicting. I don't believe. I was very shocked and we got a full first trailer. Yes, we say first trailer. The other four trailers that drop those were those were literally teasers, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I thought that, you know, if anything, they were going to drop the tickets and then drop something similar to the teasers that they did before Avatar where they just you know, spotlighted a character or something like that. I didn't think it was gonna be anything to this degree and this. Yeah, I was blown away by this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was a nice surprise, especially like how early it dropped with everything. So we we are going to start breaking down this trailer. So I will set this up you know, as the and you can see it because I'm just looking at the so that's it's on the screen there, David yep. Okay, perfect, all right. So we open the trailer with with a you know, image of the sign of the Favor School of Higher Learning on the ground that we saw in one of the other you know, teasers. At this point, then we get that Savior School and we get Charles right there looking out and very bright light in what we're he is looking at as an encourasion basically happening right before his eyes. Yeah, so we get someone speaking. That's something we something's happening, something we may not be able to deter in a very interesting accent. Before the day is done, we shall be faced with an unthinkable decision. We get our first better look, We're gonna get better looks at it charlier, our first real look. As Robert Downe and Junior portraying doctor Victor von Doom. So and I, what did you think about his accent? I didn't think it was half bad. It didn't it did. I was expecting. I was expecting to be disappointed and just kind of be comical. This wasn't bad. I don't know what why parent sounds like, but a Eastern European close enough. It worked for me.
Speaker 3: I am glad that they did not go over the top with their attempts at the accent. That that was going to be my fear that they were going to try too hard to invent this or or try too hard to mimic, you know, the old cartoony flow of it. So that this is a lot more subtle with the accent, and I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we get the Marvel Studios logo. I surprised they didn't make any sort of changes so we get our look at the New York Skyline with the new a Ben Jurs Tower. I'm definitely not a fan of the logo, but here we are. Okay, we get Thor speaking I thought with many warriors in my time, we got our first look at Now this is where we're gonna start pausing here, so Thor walking in with the Fantastic Tastic four wearing some pretty kick ass jackets. There he's coming off their ship. We see Sam and Bucky standing next to each other with ant Man.
Speaker 3: So it looks like so both teams of the New Avengers, the New Avengers and the New Avengers.
Speaker 1: Yea, and yeah, I'm with a lot of people in this one. Sebastian Stan's wig is not work doing him justice right now. But at the time of filming he was bald because he was getting He is in the middle of filming something else. So they were far stronger the enemies and than all of us put together. A lot of people have been clapping and you know, saying, ah, this is Marvel going meta. They're acknowledging that the team they have right now doesn't even compare to what they had when facing down Thanos. At this point, and you know he's not necessarily wrong.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: This is you know, yes, you have the Fantastic Four. Okay, but you know, one of the biggest criticisms that people have in order to knock down the Thunderbolts is like, Okay, you got a bunch of super soldiers on there, but no kind of major powers. Okay, now you got Bob aka the Century, but he won't go powers because it's scared of doing the Void. We know we're going to see the Sentry come back at one point, but yeah, I mean, on paper, this is not a strong team with Thor basically Thor's basically he's taken on the part of Tony and uh and Steve at this point of kind of looking at leading the team, you know a lot of questions about this one. And I'm with him on the on this there are people missing from this image of course, of I'm saying right now and i I'm gonna say it's Steve Rodgers is missing, as is Doctor Doom is missing. And this will lead me to a factor fiction regarding Doctor Doom later on tonight. So and we see in the background and we see like these three looks like you know it looks like a a electronics But no, I think in the background we have three planets getting ready for an incursion happening. I think we've got there asking for a world. We've got the X Men world, and we've got six one six of the main timeline. Yeah, and they died. These heroes died, and we get nay More no Longer going full chest. He's got a nice little uh you know, this is the MC's version of the current name more Garb. We get Churry looks like and they died facing me. So we got King of Wakanda Baku and right now looks like the toe Lotians and and the Wakandans are not getting along. And it's interesting though, because they look like they're on land, because you know, we did see nay more'n me no More sitting on a throw like this, but looks like underwater. So they're above water right now. So that's also some questions are getting I have. And so we get Thor kind of coming down. We just flashed to a new scene Thor coming down into basically a wasteland and I'm gonna blow this up to us a little bit. Looking at it like there's a lot of destruction all around him, you know, and he says, you know, they scared me far less he's got Stormbreaker with them than this one. And he's walking towards Doctor Doom and we see up, Let you have your moment.
Speaker 3: Let you and I will say, look at that glory of that suit. That is sect that is amazing. And then seeing it out the steals of it at Comic Con, I'm like, oh, man.
Speaker 1: James Marsen's getting his moment in Sydeclops is finally in the glory that I'm not a Side Clots fan, but I will give props for probably that that is a very good job on the Jim Lee costume. Yes, I'm like, yeah, you guys, you know and leg belts Brent must have like just died of, like you know, of amazing. Just I can't believe I'm seeing this live action.
Speaker 3: My wallpaper on my computer is the X Men in their Jim Lee costumes and you know, minus the yellow spandex underwear, which I'm glad they didn't go that direction. Everything about this is perfect it and it is directly you know, to it from everything from the X and the belt, the way that you know the cross straps are going, I'm like, yes, I'm the leg Strats. I'm I'm on all for that.
Speaker 1: Now about remin Lea Bou the Gambit fighting Seung Chi, that is an interesting fight, and I'm about to say it's not. I didn't think I didn't essarly want this fight. After seeing this little hint, he said, you know what, I'm down for it. I'm absolutely down for it. Yes, and again, Channing Tatum gets his wish of being with this X team because there was not, necessarily hint a confirmation of which universe this remy La Boo Gambit was part of, and so they're basically saying that he is a part of this. You know, I'm gonna say this though. You know they're obviously going to travel to the X Men's world and then incursions probably happening between Earth six one six and this Earth where the Fox are of the X Men exists. I want to say this is not the first incursion that the X Men have to deal with, like this is one of the last, if not the last incursion they have. They have fought this, and I'm guaranteed that's one of the reasons why the team is wait looks right now and just the tiredness and the destruction that's around them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a feeling that they will be battle hardened from having gone through this multiple times.
Speaker 1: Like you're saying, you're just dealing with this. I've been dealing with this all my life.
Speaker 3: Right now it's it's the old name turning to him. Huh first time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I'm so happy to see Shochi. Okay, we got to talk about this, all right. See this hand come in there. In this hand that is this is Steve Rogers. We see a tree on this the the the true not the Tree of life, but you know, the tree of all things at that point, and we see it is low key with the Tva and this is Loki. All right. So Loki is visiting Steve Rogers of where he is with Peggy Carter. Could this be in the past before Doomsday? Could this be kind of in current day? And this is we know that if we're seeing this, this is happening post Loki season two. Loki is in his like Tva garb. He is not holding up all the all the timelines together. So he's found a way to you know, do that and go about They don't believe in pruning anymore this tva. I'm gonna put this out there. What if Loki knows that what obviously sees what Steve has done. He has created a new timeline by going back and being with Petty Peggy, Carter, having a child, everything like that. Him creating this is not sustainable and his timeline is going to die. And LOOKI is warning him, you need to leave this. We need to return you to where you go because this timeline will cease to exist. What does Steve say to that, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Being the big boy scout he is, I could see, you know that being the catalyst of his return, like, hey, everything will die, or you choose, everything dies, or this world dies.
Speaker 1: But here's the other thing too, for him to leave because he shouldn't be there in this timeline. Peggy can't come with him, nor can his kid because that creates another thing, you know, And we've kind of talked around this. I thought, the possibility of doom and what he's facing. How does Steve play into doctor Doom?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What if? What if in order to keep Steve and his family together, what if Loki finds them another place to be for temporary sake while he finds some way to make this happen. What about that? What if he finds the way to convince him?
Speaker 3: That could be an interesting premise. You know, he gives him, he gives him a promise of safety for his family in order for help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if the place he finds him, because we see him get off a ship? What if he puts them into Earth eight three eight and they hiding out on the Fantastic four world? Because how are they getting him on the ship? Yeah, that's I saw him getting off that ship, and I was like, how is he getting off that ship? He has to be I mean my mind, he has to be somehow on eight three eight with the Fantastic Four. He is hiding out there with his family. How does Doom flay into this? Doom goes to the Fantastic Four. It says they are someone that shouldn't be here. Our world is at fate. They all arrive together. Remember I said that Stephen doctor Doom would be the only knowgical people missing from that that image. You know, I have a feeling that's what's happening. I think this is Loki playing with playing with fire on this.
Speaker 3: I do like the idea of Loki being the one to recruit Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there we go. We've seen this scene before with a thing and Surrey Surry, you know, shaking hands at that point. No, Surrey, I'm not talking to you, Surrey. And we see Elena and the X Mansion with mister fantastic Hope. Ope. We see who's there? I missed Herbie. Herbie's there, Herbie's there. Cap is there, And we get our first look at Rebecca Romayne reprising her role as Mystique in full comic accurate costume with short hair man. That transformation looks good.
Speaker 3: That that is an amazing scene right there.
Speaker 1: Helena fighting Elena. Oh boy, pew boys not yes, double the pew double double the action. Presume nothing except this. If you return and we get we get a Cassie and get charged a.
Speaker 3: Blonde, a blonde version of Cassie at.
Speaker 1: That yep, blonde, she's gone blonde. You We will return to the brothers and sisters. So who is who is Johnny saying goodbye to Sue? Sue looking amazing? You know the water you know, I'm guessing no more is parting the Red seas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again these these jackets on these Fantastic Four outfits. I'm I'm loving them. I know they're a little bit cheesy and kind of comic bookie, but I'm loving the jackets.
Speaker 1: I'm here for comic book movie. Come on, people, you get Sam and then we get the gambit and we get the image of whinch Cyclops has failed.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably gonna be one of the first incursions that that they are going through.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will tend to disagree with you on that one. I think that is one of the last incursions at this point, because I don't think those sentinels are being controlled by themselves. We had me more, and I hope here we go. They're going for the killed shot at this point, going to doctor and Doom's like, ah, darn it, what didn't mean to hit that? Look at that already? Here we go going back okay, ye, yeah, sorry, and Doom and then Doom just says please he's killing me over the head.
Speaker 3: He old school Dragon ball Z Goku one finger. This is the Goku Trunks fight. For all my anime fans. He just puts a finger up and like, yeah, no, I'm just gonna deflect your entire storm Breakers and one.
Speaker 1: Of my overall overall predictions for this year is in Doomsday, we would see Doctor Doom wheeled mule near. I know this is stormbreaker. But as we head towards the next of the next scene, you know, good eyes, and we see the eye of the Doctor Doom. We're going to need a miracle in order to survive this. And we see Thor caring mule near and he hears don't say hey, pal, and Thor says, that's it's not possible. Holds up mule near Steve and it's Steve Rodgers, long haired Steve Rogers getting mule near. Steve Rodgers is back, and we get the Avengers Doomsday. See it in infinity vision we'll talk about So twelve eighteen is doomsday. And this was the poster that was the official poster, so we don't get any floating heads yet, but we get Doctor Doom in the back of Doctor Doom looking at this kind of tapestry up there with a mother and a child. Now I've seen two different things. I lean one way versus the other. One way you can look at that, could this be Doom's mother and Doctor Doom. I more leaned towards as I said in the beginning that this is Doom's wife and child who are who he has lost, and he is blaming incursions or something of a miss in the multiverse because of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after seeing this tapestry thing, I'm more inclined to lean that direction.
Speaker 1: But again it could be because there is history with Doom trying to bring back his mother from the dead. You know, that's been always his thing. Bears layers to degree. That's an awesome costume. Refer Cyclops something I can't believe. I'm going to say something that was right for cyclots, right for cyclists, but Cyclops wasn't right. The counter spell, yes, counter spell, so a couple of things that looking at this trailer overall, so you know, we see a lot of things going around saying that's not Steve Rogers, that's Steegel, that's that's a hydra cap. There's no way that there's a lot of you know, because you know, we talked about this that with multiverse you can bring a different Steve from a different time period and he's not in costume. He's only looking this way, this, that, and the other. You know, Remember, and I put out my theory that doctor Doom will wield meal near in Doomsday. Remember the thing that's on meal Near, it's whoever is deemed the hammer, who the hammer deems worthy, didn't stay good? Good and evil or human creation were worthy the hammer deems worthy. You know, could this be hydra cap? Could you know, could be maybe? Could it just be people just not wanting to you know, see like that point, Yeah, it could be you know, I don't know. Couldn't just be Steve Rodgers sometimes the cigar is does agar. Could be just it's really Steve Rodgers and we're not trying to find something.
Speaker 3: My personal opinion is, I don't think that they would introduce hydro cap in the middle of all this. I think it would just be one. It'd be a little bit too confusing with everything else they're trying to bring in and all the pass up that they're trying to do. You know it maybe later, like I could see that more in Secret Wars, if there was a face off between regular cap and hydro cap. Yes, but in this I don't see them going the hydro cap route.
Speaker 1: I see them doing a hydro cap. I just don't know. Again what I hated if this has happened to Doomsday, No but but I do think we would see hydrocap maybe in Secret Wars, but again could be and everyone's just finally catching them at that point, or they're just seeing things that they want to see. Some statistics because of this, Avengers Doom's Day earned a massive sixteen point five million dollars in its first day only of limited domestic pre sales because the only thing that went on sale were screens that were Infinity Vision. And ladies and gentlemen, who are listening to this, if you haven't figured it out already or you're screaming of what is Infinity vision. Infinity Vision is a marketing gimmick. It is a gimmick that is just Disney and Marvel have deemed theater viewings and the types of theaters that are in large format screens that they deem Infinity Vision. It's basically again because they couldn't get Imax screens until January because Dune Part three got them on lockdown, and so these Infinity screens only amount to about one thousand domestic theaters. But however, those pre sales we're only available in that and they were two times higher than the first day sales for Deadpool Wolverine, which had all formats including ibacs available, So they're already in just one thousand screens, and most of those screenings have sold out for that first day showing we we got, we Got, I got it, and I felt, you know what, why because I want to make sure I've got I've got my tickets and I got the seed I want. Those tickets were a heck of a lot easier to get.
Speaker 3: Than the uh Spider Man, Yes, very much so. So the tickets dropped and Brent had texted me saying, you know, whether they're going to go for the gimmick, even though at their theater it is playing, but you know, for this Infinity Vision, you know, having to come closer to my side of town. It's like they're they're going to go for the gimmick, and I take them back and go, yeah, grab two for me, two for you guys. And you know, because we did the opposite with Spider Man, I grabbed all the spot. I was like, hey, I'm already in line, so I grabbed the Spider Man. Same thing for him. He was already in line, but he said it was completely painless to get the tickets. I'm like, I'm kind of jealous because I had to jump the damn hoops get these Spider Man tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean when I got I saw a tweet going up, but five minutes before the trailer dropped and someone said someone said to them like bendango, they showed it imaging. How are these tickets already been sold when it said it wasn't going to go live until nine o'clock? And so I jumped on fandango got out and yeah, I got my tickets, and yeah they were already people sold. But luckily my I go back row middle as much as possible and whatever they are I going to, that's usually that's usually my seats there. And I was still able to snag it. Didn't get any waiting que or anything like that, and got my tickets. Yes they have my money, but because again I just want to make sure I'm seeing it for what it is and I'm excited to get it. So I mean, yes, it's a gimmick, but it is what it is, you know. Yeah, so it worked, But all right, let me get Mamma and the Chata. I can't wait for doomsday. Plus, this is what people have wanted to see for years. Avengers Fantastic four X Men all together at the same time. And I also enjoyed the lates X one X Men ninety seven players. Yeah, good, good, thank you for joining us. And I think you said got a five and two views, probably million. I would say, I don't think it just got five hundred and two, but yeah, it's I don't know what it's at right now for the official Marvel site because I already took it down.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look right now. I know it's got to be a high number. Let's see on the official Marvel website it is at forty seven million views.
Speaker 1: Okay, so gotcha. So I don't know where they but do it will be I don't know they get all the views together. Who knows? All right, well, we will see exactly what is uh that's going to lead towards. But our last story for the evening is another trailer, as I said, the Marble's Wolverine story trailer. So looking at the storyline four ps five Wolverine from as Omniac. So starting off trailer, It's me Jean Gray. You know, are we sure this is a drink? The Sadie sink?
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like Sadie sink to me, looks.
Speaker 1: Like Gene Gray to me, well, eyes up here, Logan, eyes up here. He made his choice and some reason she's got scratches. He seems to be somewhat interested in what's going on. But we had a lot of Wolverine out of the mask in this one. Yeah, so he looks like he's rescuing a bunch of mutants. Now, from what we understand of what we've been told about this, this is in a timeline world or the X Men are not a thing yet. Mutants have come into emergence and they're they're they're obviously as always mutones are being hunted down. But yeah, the X Men are not a thing yet. Seeing things in his head from his past means being hunted.
Speaker 3: With the leech gets just abused in every iteration of X Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, it's easy. At that point we get to be an explosion looks like maybe what aon EXI soil we see. I believe this is going to be Henry Gyrich, I think is one of the main scientist villains in this one. Jean Gray using her powers, Wolverine doing Overne does best killing people and talking with Gene. So it definitely seems to be like Gene and Logan are a thing in this or were a thing at one point, and you kind of area and on again. Yep, epping Trask thought you're back. We get saber Tooth in them having some close friend of me moments. And this is a looks to be partial assembled Sentinel that you'll be probably doing a boss battle with some great scenes and with Wolverine and Leech. Wolverine on a motorcycle because why not taking down the hand Lady death Strike. You'll find more of the hand. Now we see Wolverine patch Wolverine, maybe we'll see some Gray Hulk, but him patches, getting some Geen Gray action, dancing close, you know, holding on Jean to dear life, and you know we'll get the Mask Lady death Strike, Jean Gray, you know, all the things we get Omega Red in this or first look Wolverine just killing the hand ninjas and.
Speaker 3: I love this scene.
Speaker 1: Wolverine basically going ridiculous at this point as his skin basically being ripped off and somehow he's still going at it with whatever is ripping off his his skin. So you know, yep, we get Marvel Wolverine ps five coming this fall. Just can't let him in at peace, can you so? September fifteenth pre order now the last of probably the last vestiges of Sony Physical media. Ladies and gentlemen. So very interesting, you know, yeah, you know they called this story trailer. I didn't get much of a story with this. I just got sequences that aren't piecing together. I know what they called it. I don't you keep calling this a story trailer. I don't think you know what this. I don't think you know what that means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to me, a story trailer would there would be a lot more exposition or some you know, there would be some talking between Logan and maybe Jean Gray to explain why he's on this mission, what exactly he's looking for, Like you would get more of a Hey, he's on a quest to regain his memories or do this or do that. No, this is just scenes from the story. Hey, here is a cool cut scenes trailer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what it is. A Wambat says that I really don't think Citie Sink is Jean Gray and brand New Day like people think, because we're still using the Fox air of X Men and the MCUX men are not getting cast until after the Avengers Secret Wars. Hey, we've talked about that. You know what, it would be an amazing just like laugh out loud. Hey, Kevin Figey and al gotcha was in Jean Gray with something else? Hey, you know what it really it could very much not be Jan Gray. Hey, we'll have to see in a week, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, as I'm actually kind of happy that they've been so closing with the Citie Sink casting and not yeah, try these massive redirects, because what I what I don't want to happen is them pull a a Batman Arkham where the oh it's it's a completely new character. It's a completely new character, and everyone's like, it's Jason Todd. No, it's a completely new character. Then you get the game and it was Jason Todd. Like, I don't want them to do that. So the way that they're having fun with this is I'm cool with that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, we will see and uh yeah, so we're gonna take our final ad break for the evening as we close out the show. As you know, listeners, again, these ads help keep the lights on a Gigletimate Alliance Network. We don't get choose what ads come on. They could be a bit loud to give it a three count before they come on. Three two one, We'll be right back and we are back, all right. So we had a couple of questions come in this week from some some old reliable friends. So what we got this week, David?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the first one from Anthony Dorsey. If Daredevil were to ever get an animated series in the style of X Men ninety seven, what era would you want it to be set in and what storylines would you like to see in it?
Speaker 1: First off, I want to see Man without Fear, the armored era of Daredevil, because if we're going pure nineties, you know, you gotta gotta bring Daredevil back to the nineties. At this point, I unapologetically love that armor era of Daredevil, just because it was so out there, so like it's it's fear nostalgia. So that's that's one thing. What about you?
Speaker 3: You know, I am a fan of the the Marvel Nights run of Daredevil. It's one of my favorite I think I've gone back and reread most of it like two or three times. So if you want to give me some Guardian Devil to to start it off with. Then then I'm all for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ty to think of some other stories. I would love to see, you know, a past you know, back with Daredevil. You know, I know we got in Shiho him Actually we're in the old costume. I would like to see kind of a little bit of that era depicted, you know, that would be kind of cool. You know, I would like to see, you know, we got the Echo show, but I would love to see a storyline with Daredevil and Echo. That would be kind of interesting to see just kind of running through.
Speaker 3: I'll say that's that's also part of that that Marvel Nights run.
Speaker 1: Yep, it is thinking of I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: You know, from the Bendus era in Alex Malieve Daredevil declaring himself the new kingpin of New York. You know, Daredevil brings bad. You know, I would love to see.
Speaker 3: Get that Underbass storyline and everything spewing out of there. I'd be okay with that.
Speaker 1: What we don't need to see is Born Again. We've seen that enough lay that story down. So yeah, those are some of the ideas I think we both have. So thank you, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh a next from podcast friend Joe, So you know Joe also part of the Network of Shows. So Joe says, what are the signs that we are dealing with Hydra cap and why is the number one signed? Because he isn't using an iPhone. For those who don't know, Apple has a rule that bad guys cannot use iPhones. They will not license out to allow you to use an iPhone in your movie if it is used by the bank.
Speaker 1: If you're using Android in real life or in the movie, you're evil. Yep, that's what Apple's saying. Yeah, we kind of talked about that a little bit earlier when we were breaking down the trailer. You know, you know the signs we are dealing with hydra cap it people talk. I mean again, this goes into that your speculation becoming your expectation like his because when we saw him in the in the teasers, he was still clean shaven. So but again we don't know how Timeless done. If if my idea is there, and we see Loki in the past trying to get Steve and Peggy to a safe location to hide him out until they have to this also could be later on as they are hiding in the Fantastic four World to come over at this point. So the hair is one thing. He's kind of cheeky smiles at that point. You know, again it's there is precedent it could be, but it would be interesting just to do this. But we'd also heard years ago when you know what was it Chris Evans was we heard Variety or Deadline break the story that he was put he was back on contract with him, he would be coming back, and it's taken many years for that to finally payoff in fruit. So, like I said, if a hydra cap, okay, fine, but I'm good. Wait if they don't do it until Secret Wars, so yeah, sEH.
Speaker 3: You know, last I checked, like Samsung and Google Pixels were the partners of Marvel and their movies, so you know he's never going to use an iPhone. But hey, I think using a Google Pixel is an affront against humanity anyway, so that that could very well be just another sign that he is a hydrocap.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you both for sending in your questions. We really appreciate it. I's head to fact or fictions. Last week's results. So factor fiction number one an X Men actor or actress will officially announced at SDCC seventy five percent to fact twenty five percents of fiction. I'm still sticking by my fiction on that one. I don't think we're going to get any sort of X Men announcement. I think it's too early. Yep, pretty early on that factor fiction number two, both Professor X and Mighty will die in Avengers Doomsday eighty six percent in fact, fourteen percent said fiction. Look fifty six total votes. My goodness, it's always interesting seeing like how many people vote for one versus others. Glenn Powell will appear in one of the next three MCU movies forty six percent in fact, fifty four percent in fiction. Maybe the people have had enough for gun Palell for a while.
Speaker 3: The people may have had enough, but has the studios had enough? That's that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They keep also trying to pitch h Adam Driver, you know. So, all right, so this week is my term for factor fiction. So let me pull those up for me. All right, we'll go low hanging fruit right now. All right, we will see either Toby Maguire or Andrew Garfield Spider Man and Avengers Doomsday. I lean more towards Toby but one of them will be an Avengers Doomsday.
Speaker 3: I lean more towards Andrew, So I'm going to say fact.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like, if I had to choose which one I like a little bit more, and it you know, and Andrew.
Speaker 3: Especially after they they showed a side by side of the way that Andrew's been looking recently with the beard and the shaggy hair looking like old Spark, an older Spider Man. I'm like, I could see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'll lean towards Toby on this one. I think that that's who they're going to go with at this point. So I say it's a fact, but it'll be Toby. Yeah, all right. Next, Loki will be responsible for an incursion occurring in Avengers Doomsday.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say fiction. I don't think he will be responsible for it occurring. I do think that he will be the force trying to stop it.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna stop it, but he'll be in it. I say fact because I think he'll be inadvertently, because of his actions, will cause an incursion. I don't think that is its intention. To let me qualify that he will not knowingly, call like willingly cause an incursion, but his actions will lead to an incursion.
Speaker 3: Now, I could see a situation where, you know, the studio could pull this off where he makes mention that you know a will died and that's how they lost Kang and that's Boom written off in the sunset.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of like a Poocy thing. You know, Pooci went off and King went off to his home planet. We just get the slot again. I took the thing like after like Phantom menaced all hate against jar Jar Binks and things like that. This was my attitude. Oh, they should like put him out of his misery, like first episode the first scene of episode two, put him out of his misery. Does like have him get shot or jump off a cliff or something like that. Said, no, just don't do anything with the character. Just you draw you draw more attention to it by doing things to it, you know if you don't like, yeah, but don't like put a target on literally all right, my last one. Doctor Doom will pose as an ally to the Avengers at the beginning of Avengers Doomsday, and there will be I'm just kind of going a litle bit longer. That's that's the main part. Doctor Doom will pose as an ally to the Avengers. At the beginning of Avengers Doomsday, there will be a key moment where he will reveal himself at that point as the villain. I think it's going to be on the X Men's world.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say fact on that. I I from the Fantastic four post credits scene and other things I've seen in these trailers. I do think that there's like that Thor fight scene is going to be a situation where they were on a world together and then the revelation comes and Thors like you son of amch.
Speaker 1: Or, you know as he as Doom says, it's like you are going to be forced to make a choice, you know, an unthinkable choice. Yeah, and they don't make the choice that Doom wants, and Doom's prepared for that. Doom is going to take action at that point. Again, he is a very self serving person. So all right, so we will post those on Sunday afternoons. Sold your voice to be heard with that and our last part of this evening show, as always is Comic Book Club. We are continuing our journey through the other This is the other part three Amazing Spider Man number five twenty five David, why don't you take it away and start us off with what's going on?
Speaker 3: All right? So we start off continuing with Peter talking to aunt May and revealing his diagnosis. Again, it's still not said exactly what's going on, but they start to get in an argument again. It's Peter m Jay and and not May arguing in the kitchen at the Avengers Tower, and she is yelling about how you know, he's got a death sentence and how can he do this and he needs to go and tell the others before one day. They yell Avengers as symbol and he doesn't asseymbol because he's laying on a slab dead.
Speaker 1: He's a pile of web fluid.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did like the the next little moment between Luke and Spider Woman, where you know, Peter goes to talk to Tony about this and they're they're talking behind closed doors and Luke can only assume, because of Tony's reputation that the reason that they're talking behind to his doors is because Tony has tried to sleep with MJ. Because he's just the rich player type. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then we get like May talking to the ghost of her her dead husband Ben, and then he's really she's really talking to Tracker or Tracer whatever his name is. Yeah, how the heck did he get in here?
Speaker 3: You know? So this has been an interesting scenario with with everything going on with Peter and the whole Trasher thing. Like, so, so Tracer's sitting there talking to her and uh, they're having this moment and like you could tell she knows something is up, but she doesn't quite know something is up because she's asking these questions like and he's perpetuating himself to be this god and she's like, oh, well, if you're a god, who's your worshiper?
Speaker 1: And he's like remember the ghost Butzer's rule, if someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes.
Speaker 3: It's like and if the machines are your worshipers, then why are you not out with the machines and all this other stuff? And I do like the moment where Peter just breaks in, uh and kicks the guy like across the table, and I Mason, right, They're like, no regard for her, what's her held anytho is just like nope, just kicks in the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just beats him down. But before that, when he's out there, you know, seeing Moreland not seeing Moreland at that point, and Moreland's like, oh, I'm not touching you. You got some issues, man, I could kill you now, but of course you're not. Your deterioration is of interest to me, and he'd rather watch his food die. But then he, like Wolverine, kind of goes up there and we get white eyes, white eyes, No, white eyes, back to white eyes, Wolverine.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, they he's got the white eyes. And then they do the close up and you can clearly see like the cutout in the brown eyes and then boom back to white eyes on him, like they just come and go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, what's the matter of Groucco? You don't want to belong to any club that? Yeah, that that hao as a member Again, real one to know if you're a fan of Groucho Marx or the Marx President general. That is a very famous line that Groutcha Marx would say he would never be member of a club that would have him as a member. You know, you know, the more you know, da da da. But yeah, going back to Tracer, like I'm you know, kicking his butt there. He was acting like a reserve avenger and you know, someone in your condition finding me. How do you think that makes me feel? I'll tell you angry is how I feel. Everyone else gets Spider Man in his prime and I get this. It's just like dude, and then like his face melts and then he's oh, Spider.
Speaker 3: Man gets pissed and starts just giving hands and again you know how I feel. But Spider Man is just he shoots the webbing, he's choking across that. Aunt May's just sitting there watching all this, not to he's.
Speaker 1: Like he's liking like Robert Pattenon character in The Odd No you can't you take a sword and yeah, throw a spear at him. He's hiding behind the pillar there at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and then Jarvis bust in with the shotgun. I'm just just ready to take on whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so is was he a robot this entire time? Is he like a clay face kind of thing? I'm really lost on that. Like, I'm so confused on this thing.
Speaker 3: I was too. I at first I was like, Okay, what's going on. It's like, see like this weird android thing. And even if he isn't android, why is his face melting? Like I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you know, Ma says, you know, Peter's life, his face. Sometimes life is facing what you don't want to face. Don't worry, I can be brave. Yeah, well that makes one of us.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What I can say about these first three parts? First one interesting, second one, Oh my god, this one was like this wasn't even better. Like, you know, again, it's been a while since I've read the series.
Speaker 3: I I did.
Speaker 1: I don't like the choice of Okay, we got Peter getting this, you know, diagnosis that we haven't really talked about yet. We had an old Mary Jane Epps Mary Jane focused one that really wasn't that interesting in my opinion, and this was even more confusing. It's like focusing on all men. Hoping the next three a better read this before. It's been a while, but I really have was not impressed with this. So I'm hoping the next act, as it were, is going to start picking up the pace and just get to the point. Because three issues of things that we don't want to say, what he's happening to him. We're assuming he's dying of some sort of thing, but we're not really going into why, and what it is and what're causing it? You know, I know it. Eventually things get revealed, But for this first part lower mah, you know, yeah, a Dalist villain isn't wasn't helping either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tracer just having the the kitchen scene with Aunt May and uh, you know, will he won't he hurt her? Type deal. It was just in every everyone's getting an issue to shine, but I don't. I don't think we needed the May issue to shine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but all right, Well, in two weeks we will head back to Comfook Club with part four of the Other Friendly Neighborhood spider Man Number two. So we'll see if we get a little bit more pick up with this and see if our hope for the event will continue on. And that's it for volume three hundred and five. So remember next week we are going an hour later for our official spoiler field review of Spider Man Brand New Day, the first film of twenty twenty six for the MCU one of two, you know, the lead into Avengers Doomsday. We'll see Punisher. We'll finally have answers that who is Sadie Sync playing and what happens when the other storyline meets Brand New Day. You know, I'm excited, can you tell?
Speaker 3: I'm very much excited. I mean, I'm at my blackout period. I've been at my blackout period for a little bit now, but I'm definitely like people are saying, oh, a new image is drop that I don't want to see it. I've got less than a week until I see this movie. I'm so amped for it. Like I'm just let me sit down, enjoy this and then figure out where we're going with the MCU from here.
Speaker 1: Yep. And but yeah, we will see you also again on Saturday night for the Geek First Marvel Alliance Crossover US breaking down and live reacting to all the social media drops of what's happening at Marvel's Hall h panel again. That goes live Saturday eight o'clock Eastern Standard time, five o'clock Pacific Standard time. We will go live at half an hour before the panel goes, making our predictions, you know, shooting the shooting all around with the our Gee First brothers, and then breaking down everything live for about ninety minutes to two hours. So check it out and you'll probably drop in the feeds probably the next day. So but all right, David double a love that we can follow you all right.
Speaker 3: You can follow me here on the geek First Network as part of our other show, The Gimmick. It's wrestling related if you know that's what you're into me. Travis Snail s Bubs talk wrestling. So we're gonna be scheduling some shows coming up soon as we head into Aw's all in and we have SummerSlam coming up weekend after next, so just count down for that. You can follow me on all socials at the Phantom. I'm the most active on Twitter and Instagram, but you can reach out to me on any of the platforms. Handles the same and dms are open, and.
Speaker 1: You can check me out on all the socials at Chris Balga. You can email the show at Marvel Lince Podcast at gmail dot com. You can follow the geg Cltimate Lines Network on Twitter at guapod network, tweet dm US, message us, email us. Dms are opened across the board. Give us your factor fiction to your questions. Again. If you ask questions for US Spider Man related at that point, remember we're seeing it Wednesday night, so if you have any spoiler filled things at that point, please please be kind and don't send it to us until after, you know, Wednesday night, we're both seeing it. I believe I showing is at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it. It's one thing to walk across random spoilers on their net. It's another to open up a DM and there's a picture and someone saying, hey, what do you think about this? Like, yeah, hold on to just sit on it for day or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be okay, you'll live. So feel free to tweet email from one of my feedback ask questions from continue to rate review the Marvel Lion solo feed on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Amazon Music, wherever you get your podcasts. Greatly appreciate it. Thank y'all for joining us live on the chat. Stay safe, you know, thank you all for listening. Stay safe out there everyone, And if standon man would say, excelsior, true believers.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Post credits discussion closing out volume three zero five tonight, David, what do you have to talk about?
Speaker 3: All right? So, Marvel Studios president Kevin Fagy has admitted he feels like a gigantic loser and failure because Marvel was never able to get the stand alone Blade reboots starring mahershlat Ali off the ground. So I have two questions in regards to that. First one is was this the last chance of getting Blade off the ground? Is this dead? Was Wesley Snipe's right? Was there only one blade and errors only going to be one blade? And also will we see Marharsha Lee as Blade in any other any other iteration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a pretty big admission for Kevin Figi to tell. I think it was Josh Horowitz during the interviews that this this came out. So, yeah, calling yourself a big, gigantic loser and failure, you know, I say, that's that's a I'm impressed. And for him saying that, I think it is embarrassing that Marvel Studios hasn't been able to crack the code when you have movies like Sinners, yes it's not tied to an ip that can bring us a vampire series, and you have like shows like Interview with the Vampire also bring us vampire series. I get they don't want to do the same old, same old with it, but you also have a history of Blake comics that you can literally pull from and not try to reinvent the wheel, but take what has done put a put a. You know your own MCU twist on it, but base it in what you do in the comics. So I'm not sure. And again I'm playing Monday moving Cornwick. I don't know what's going on behind the room. We've heard so many different stories, including from mister Bodomeo of his crack at it and what was happening. Was this the last chance of getting Blade off the ground. No, But again I've always said the problem with Blade was that Hershaw Ali coming to them saying I want to play Blade great, wasn't part of the plan. That is where you're trying to shoehorn something in to something that wasn't considered at that time. I don't think they weren't going to do a Blade movie. I just think that, yes, when you have someone of his acting caliber, a two time Oscar winner, saying I want to do this, Yeah, I want to be in business with mister Ali too, you find a way. But I think this goes into the time of when they got, you know, a little too in over their head and not in putting the cart before the horse without necessarily having Okay, where would this logically fit in? How do we make this work? You know, I'm not saying James Gunn is doing everything right in DC Studios, but and I'm not saying he's even following his own his own thing. He said, like, we have to have a story, we have to have a direction before we just start making announcements of things. And this is one where I think that they wasn't part of the plan, and now they had a fundy, they didn't want to lose them, and this is what happens. Will we see mister Ali as Blade and aersion I hope so. I think at this point, if we're not going to get a Blade solo film right now, I say Midnight Suns is the best best get we get, and I hope it is Marshall Ali playing him because I would love to see it. He's an amazing actor and I think he is a great casting for this, So please soon. But again, GTA six will come out before not only the Blade.
Speaker 3: Game, but yeah, I could see him returning either in Midnight Suns or having some part of a crossover in Secret Wars. I'm not quite sure about getting a full on Blade movie off the ground at this point, and this may be one of those things that could be better suited for for television. If they they can't get a Blade movie off the ground, then maybe take Midnight Suns, turn it into a limited series or something, you know, use it in that way. I think that that's a perfect Like you can run October off of a four episode you know, limited series of Midnight Suns, and I think that that would just be completely awesome.
Speaker 1: An again, we'll prove right out we were talking about offline. One of the best in the best of our six months for the show was March. What came out in March Daredevil. Our listeners loved, loved listening to the breakdowns and things like that. So we want to thank you listeners for giving us a great March. At that point, it is far and away blew us away for statistics for this year. I think it'd be a great timing for them and theming it. Well, why do you think DC's dropping clay Face in October? It's Halloween. They know, they know it is a horror film. At that point, that just happens to be a DC movie. Let's see what happens. But yeah, I hope it's not Blade. It's too good of a character to do that. And I hope mister Ralli. They continue to be in business with him, so well again. We will see you either this Saturday at eight o'clock Eastern Standard time five percent five five pm specific time for sdc C breakdown for Haul H and then next Thursday at ten o'clock Eastern Standard time for our Spider Man Brand New Day review. Y'all have a great week for seeing Spider Man either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night next week. Enjoy the review will be there in the feeds for you when you're ready for it. Let's see what happens mister Peter Parker. Will we see finally who Sadie think is? Will the other come about? Will Peter and MJ get back together? All this and more will be revealed next week on Marvel Lines. Catch y'all later, Bye bye, see ya
Speaker 2: Mm hm