Speaker 1: And this is Mike. I'm the guy who used to call you the geezer. All right, I got a couple of quick things. All right, this pe did anything? I want? You know, there's a band called Public Image Limited. It's the singer from the Sex Pistoles or whatever. And I would look, this was a while ago before the p didnything, and I put punched it in a computer because I wanted to listen to it. And I punched in Public Image and like the first thing that popped up was public Sex.
Speaker 2: So I clicked on it. Well, I clicked on it and there's like these people having like a threesome on a stage on a couch with people cheering them on.
Speaker 1: To look at it.
Speaker 3: You've never been to Marty gro have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, anyway, why is Paddy in trouble? We're doing the same thing that the thing you know on the computer? There? You know that? And you know what they say? You know you think Pe did? He went on the street and soluted it. Profstitutes office on pimp you know. Here, here's here's why national organization.
Speaker 3: Here's why Sean. I like to call him Sean. We go back a long way. Here's why Shawn is in trouble because some of these people are claiming they were coersed. They did not cooperate like those three people you saw on the couch. These people were coerced, or were drugged, or were under the influence of a date break drugger, things like That's why not because it was consensual, all right, That's that's why Shawn's in trouble.
Speaker 1: They could have gone up on stage and said, listen, I'm being held against my will, I'm being sex trafficked, and all those rich people they would have got a book deal, and he did, he would have been jailed, you know what I mean. Do you think he's that stupid? You know what I mean, Well, he's not that stupid. He had handlers, get a hold of a professional whatever, and you know what I'm saying, You know what I mean. He probably had nothing to do with the hiring of them, you know what I mean. And it's on the people who have this agency or whatever for this.
Speaker 3: His handlers. You think his handlers are the ones that he's going to deal.
Speaker 1: With some dummies off the street. You know, they're illegal, you know what I mean. And it's on the It's on the people who did it.
Speaker 3: And saying you're saying that Sean has no responsibility for any of this and should just well get off, which is what the case is about.
Speaker 1: He had an agency or his handlers do this, and I'm sure they you know, covered every pace so they wouldn't get in trouble. It's on whoever supplied the thing, and it's not illegal what he's supposed to do. Get everybody so security number, you know what I mean. So you know it's I think just like Weinstein, you know, Harvey Weinstein. He way he's accused of whatever they were his apartment. It's like the penthouse apartment in a big building, right, and any one of those women could have came out of the door screaming, helped me, help me somebody raped me and go down to the police station and get a DNA test and nobody did it. And you know, you know for years, and you know what happened was they would he would call him up to the room he owned Merimax and it was like a you know that he was making head after it and they would come up. They would come up to his room and he would come out, you know, with a roban, and they say and you would say, Okay, you know, if you want to part in the movie, get busy. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know exactly what I know, exactly what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, and they could have nailed them right then and there and then when And you know, Gwyneth Paltrows American sweetheart, she was married to that slimy bastard when she was like nineteen years old.
Speaker 3: You seem to know, you seem to know an awful lot about sexual harassment cases, and that kind of troubles me, Mike. Yeah, thanks, thanks, mother, Thanks Mother called