Speaker 1: If you've never seen Christina's band Oatmeal Pizza. They're a Nirvana cover band. They're badass. She is on stage on guitar. They are definitely one of the local things you should check out. It's a lot of fun. Benn Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. All right, let's give away those mud Vein tickets. They're coming in October. We got some tickets to give away. We utilize the iHeart app. The first person uses the talkback feature with their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us where was Ben yesterday during the draft lottery I talked about off the top of the show. We talked about it. I was on my phone talking to Ben. He was at a mall. What is the name of that mall? We told you if you were listening, you're gonna win those mud Vein tickets. Utilize that iHeart app. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This juice your moves hot God.
Speaker 3: If you come, then come.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the woot shovel. We have some breaking news that has just come across the wire. I'm gonna tell you one of my least stories that we were ever forced to discuss in my time doing sports radio back in the day. Was anything regarding well, the Washington Commander's name change, any type of Hall of Fame talk. For the most part, any gay defensive ends Pete Rose topics, like the Pete Rose thing that went on for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we have some new news.
Speaker 2: The very dead Pete Rose has been reinstated by Major League based out.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna do it? Wait, you guys know who's behind this, right? No?
Speaker 4: Trump?
Speaker 3: Yes, Trump steals. We gotta get Pete Rose. If you're why not doing well.
Speaker 1: He's alive because everything is just a big everything is in every top level decision that's made in this world is based on what the Internet Internet humor value you is, Like, that's just all we're doing. We're just trying to talk about funny stuff on the Internet.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we did this nine months ago, you know, maybe Pete Rose could enjoy being reinstated and all the fruits that come with that.
Speaker 5: Why does it matter who is thinking about this? What person under the age of eighty is thinking about Pete Rose reinstatement?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Shoe was Joe Jackson? Also? Oh huge?
Speaker 2: So these guys are not banned by MLB anymore. So that means they can go do the Field of Dreams thing. Now they can have a catch. They're dead. So I mean, it's tough.
Speaker 3: To know what I don't.
Speaker 4: I love it so much. It's just God, this is this was the trope. We would always know Alcatraz reopening would be pretty bad.
Speaker 3: As you supporting that we can turn it into a movie.
Speaker 4: It's uh, if you saw what happened, the rock was there, They're ready called it the rock.
Speaker 2: Who Sean Connery, he called it beautiful and disgusting in the same sentence.
Speaker 3: So great tour.
Speaker 4: We toured that thing, and uh it is I love Escape from Alcatraz old Clint Eastwood movie, and he swam across that water man.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, did they get I don't know. Did they get killed in the water, do they get eaten by sharks? Where they did they die? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did they escape?
Speaker 3: No one knows.
Speaker 4: But I just don't think that the worst criminals in the world are like, I'm gonna go create another heinous crime.
Speaker 3: No, the Alctrez is real, but I don't think I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to It's everything is optics and it's just silly optics. And I don't even care anymore.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the entire Rose family. Yeah, and you know.
Speaker 1: What, I'll put them on Mount Rushmore with those four presidents. I want Pete Rose's face. I want his face to be the fifth face up there with the Lincoln in them.
Speaker 2: And the last thing I say, AMC is doing a thing beginning in July on Wednesdays, half price movie tickets. Let's go, and we're trying to get everyone back to the theater to see all these great movies. I know you guys saw a couple movies that we'll discuss later in the week.
Speaker 3: So yeah, good. I'm gonna go do Wednesday night movies because I've been wanting to. I need to pick up my movie game.
Speaker 2: I'm knowledgeable on a lot of things, but seeing old movies is something I need to do.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do telling you I can't review it because of the review embargoing.
Speaker 3: Is that a common thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seeing screen that's how all the critics get advanced copies, agree to not say anything in print or so.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna review it, but I will say watching that new Mission Impossible movie in the Imax theater with the sound and it was so damn good. It's awesome the movies. But it's like, I hope movie theaters don't go away. I hope they don't. I hope people start going back. Maybe this is the way, this is the way to do get people back there because it is such a great experience.
Speaker 1: That was like a roller coaster ride. I freaking love how much scene? How many scenes from friendship? Have y'all seen? Like, have y'all seen full previews?
Speaker 3: Stop? I want to know nothing now. I'm just curious if you've seen anything in the trailer.
Speaker 1: Okay, I might need to watch the trailer and see, Yeah, what's what's out there?
Speaker 3: So you don't spoil anything. I don't want to spoil anything. I didn't even know this was out, so it's not out yet. It was like a special screening. It pisses me off.
Speaker 2: We beg him to watch all these things and then he goes and sees the thing I want to see most before I'm able to see it.
Speaker 4: That's part of the reason why, Yeah made time. He canceled a band session to go do it all.
Speaker 3: Right, There you have it.
Speaker 4: There's the Hollywood Shuffle, a trick to save movie theaters that just might work all right. Coming up next the return of True Crime kt KT. Where are you gonna take us?
Speaker 2: Well, there, I did a firing squad execution in South Carolina and it uh, it didn't go well.
Speaker 3: Oh, before we get to that on the end
Speaker 5: Of the t