Speaker 1: There we go, all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. That'll that'll get you on the Old Show today. And we have an interesting show in for a couple of reasons, not the least of which, what is this thing doing? Okay, all right, there you go, may it happen? Make it? So here we go, all right. Not the least of which is, you know, just you know, the general insanity of the you know, of the day with all the news stories. But Florida decided to kind of put their finger on the scale and it's it's pretty horrific. Well it's horrific, and then there's a sad story and they're going to be overrepresented today and there's nothing I can do about it, but that's how they roll. Also, we'll talk about something I'm sure many of you are participating in the week and probably for the next few weeks, sports betting. And it's not going anywhere. But obviously, and I know some of you are probably opposed to gambling, or you don't gamble, or maybe you love to gamble, so like it's going to run the gamut. I understand that, but I think the thing that you have to accept is it's probably not going anywhere for a couple reasons. One, you know people, you got companies with infrastructure, people have moved all in. But two, you know governments getting a taste of that. So that being said, they are trying to iron some issues out. And one of those you might have seen these. They're a series of ads at the NCAA's running right now and as part of an anti bullying campaign. If you watched any of the games the other day, you probably saw the thirty second spot they're running. But it's not what you think. So it's called it's I think it's called don't be a Loser. All right, Well that's pretty catchy. Let's find nobody wants to be a loser, and it's it's to teach people not to bully the players. Over sports gambling, I guess you have a bet and then the guy's like he's not covering, and then you're screaming you're a loser. I have a question on this though. So let's say let's say you had to u n C. Right, all right, you took UNC and I don't remember what the the first half over under is, but let's say the first half over under is forty forty or forty five whatever, And that just means you have to decide if you're gonna score more than forty points or less, and then you bet accordingly. All right, that would be it. That would be an over under bet on a number there, and they're you you take the over, and they're dragging ass right.
Speaker 2: They're not hitting free.
Speaker 1: Throws, they're they're they're they're they're shooting either three point shootings off whatever. And now you're getting upset because you're gonna lose your bet. I guess you can't yell at them you suck or something. I don't know. And I guess my question would be, dude, does the NCAA people do they think that, like the crowd started screaming ignorant crap at players when sports betting started officially, do you think that just like there are people that go to sporting events just to chirp, chirp the players, man, And it could be really funny. Actually, there's some there's some guys. There's some guys who have whole YouTube channels just dedicated to them chirping baseball players. Right, there's a dude who sits on the and I can't remember which team it is, is it Royals might be the Royals, one of the Midwest teams, and like he's got season tickets, like overlooking the visiting team's bullpen, and all he does is chirp these dudes. And he's really any but he's funny. I mean he's not. He's not like I'm gonna murder your mom. Like he puts some thought into it, but like it's part of the game. So like to some ex like I understand some of it. You don't want fist fights with people out there, you don't want people getting real personal. But you didn't need to have a hundrow on the game for somebody to want to scream at some players that they suck. That's just sports man. And I ask some of you're like, well, doesn't have a place in sports, not very sporting. Well okay, fine, then don't do it. But like that's a thing. And I can't imagine sports without that being a thing. Can you imagine your team's playing I don't know, the Patriots. And you can't spend the whole time reminding him about that one time that they film somebody else's practice and you know, to cheat hell no, or to flightgate or whatever or stuff you just made up. That's sports man. Do you even do you even want to know the stuff that me and my buddy screamed at the Packers when they'd come to the Metrodome every year. I really couldn't participate as much because I was working for a lot of those years. So you know, they really don't want you doing that with a press credential. But but uh dude, my uh my guys were They were mean as hell, and then the Packer players would then taunt you. But nobody hated each other. Well I don't know, I didn't. Maybe they did, but and then everyone go about their business. Man, So I don't know, Maybe I feel like you have other stuff to work on, like how can a quarterback play for five different college football teams? What's it? Why is the transfer proto the transfer portal ruining college sports? Maybe I don't know, turn your attention to that. But uh AnyWho, Sorry a little rant there because I'm just like, I just don't like being lectured too when I'm trying to sample your your product there. And if I want to tell, if I if I go to a if I go to a game, and I you know, whether I'm motivated by alumni. I'm alumni of the school, which I'm not any of the schools that are in there, or I got it. You know, I got a Benjamin riding on the game. If if I want to scream at the opposing players, and I'm not you know, I'm not screaming like racial stuff or I'm gonna murder your family stuff like that, but you suck in a creative way, I'll do that, and I think everyone's a big enough boy and girl to do it and understand it. And honestly, most of the players don't care. Don't care. That's just because they're big boys and girls. They're professionals, even at the college level, they're basically professionals, and as long as you're not getting personal with it, they don't care. All right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four the phone number there? All right? Coming up? The latest Doge. This is insane, the latest DOGE. I don't want to say victim. I see them using that in the U in some of the reporting, because they're not. They're not victims of DOGE. Well, I mean, if anything, were the victims, right, So the latest project, I'll call them the Federal Mediation and con concil conciliation service, which is not a thing I even knew existed, And if you want to know what it does, I had to look it up. I'll explain it to you. But let's just say they were living their best life, and by their best life, I mean literally worst case scenario for your tax dollars. Plus we have a rather interesting protest coming up, so we'll get into all this and more here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Ross. Do you still have a DVD collection at your house? Do you have like a I mean, I'm trying to remember all my DVDs and Blu rays are like a box or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a bunch of them in a crawl space in the attic. Okay, but we do have somehowt Lincoln likes the boxes like to look at him and he just likes to touch him and like see the pictures and stuff. So yeah, but no, we don't actually watch DVDs though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know because a lot of people, a lot of people don't like all digital because they want tangible media. And like, I totally understand that because I'm trying to think on my Apple TV, I probably have three hundred movies that I've just you know, I bought over the years, just chilling there, and I guess if Apple ceased to exist, I don't have those anymore. So I get it. Here's the problem though, Apparently DVDs are The shelf life of a DVD is was estimated to be fifty to one hundred years, and I understand that's a big range, but different different companies have you know, different printing prosses and the actual material they use. But basically it was promised to the public that you know, like minimum fifty years. And I guess that was good enough with people because they're like, oh, yeah, probably be dead or there's a problem now. And of course you can ruin DVDs, you know, you scratch them, you leave them out, the cats choose on it, whatever, But even if you take care of them, there's that expectation. So apparently DVDs produced by Warner Brothers are starting to rot, and they are not not fifty years old. Specifically, DVDs manufactured by Warner Brothers between two thousand and six and two thousand and eight are literally rotting. It's what's it called laser rot, Like they have a whole term for it. Now, this was a problem with laser discs way back in the day. But with the advent of DVD ease and then into Blu Ray, they basically got rid of it. But I guess Warner Brothers cheaped out on their manufacturing process between six and eight. What are some of the titles here? Uh so, uh, let's see a lot of these. Now, a lot of these are not necessarily new run but were DVDs that were produced for movie. They were like re releases of movies that had previously come out. So, uh, lethal all the lethal weapon movies if you bought during that time. Uh, the box set of the Twilight Zones on this list, I'm just standing here, Clockwork Orange. Actually, there's a whole list here. Do do Do do? And so far? Yeah, here we go. Oh look at that all the Blade Runners. Now again it has to be during that time. Oh no, Dukes of Hazzard, the Dukes of Hazzard box set. Well, that's probably hate crime to own that now, right. So so Warner Brothers like, what do you what do you want us to do about it? And consumers are like, and I did not realize there is a whole segment of people that they're still on they're still doing DVDs, not even Blu rays, they're still doing DVDs, and I guess they still produce DVDs because of overseas markets. So the question is going to become what will what will Warner Brothers do? Because it's not going to be cheap. You're talking about three years worth of DVDs for one of the major studios in Hollywood, and however, many copies of whatever you sold. So there's no telling that they're going to make it right or what they're going to attempt to do. But yeah, just an interesting thing I was reading this morning. Do they have the statement here from all Right? So this is this is what they're offering to do. If it is a title that is still in print, they're going to create a process where you can, I guess, send it in and then they'll replace it. The problem is the list most of those are not in print, and Warner Brothers doesn't necessarily have the rights to them anymore. So you're probably just sol there. And my question is, well, why wuldn't you just give them digital call? Well, that's a rights issue too. I don't know what the answer is, but that's going to suck. And if you have DVD sitting in a box that you know, they might just be rotting sitting there. Yeah, do you effected time? Most of many of the affected titles are no longer in print due to rights issues. Yeah, you just kind of screwed Man fifty three year old Mexican mom of four, also named one of Times one hundred most influential people. So this goes back quite a ways fifteen years. Basically, she had an order for removal in two thousand and nine. Actually initially she's in the Denver area, Aurora specifically, and initially under the Obama administration. Uh, she was pulled over in Denver. They found her with a fake Social Security card somebody else's number, but a card then with her name on it. So uh, and she dot, oh, I didn't know it wasn't real. BS, shut up, obviously you knew it was you was it wasn't real. And at that point they're like, ah, you shouldn't do that, and then like then they didn't do anything except kind of start the process. And then two months later she was driving around with no license, no insurance. I got some sort of acts. I don't think anyone was injured. But and uh and finally the judge is like, now you gotta you gotta go. You had it, you had an illegal documents and now you're you're you're driving around, you're a danger to the to the public. And uh, so she she left for Mexico. However, she had her lawyer at the time start attempting to get her a visa and then attempting all sorts of different ones, and then made an asylum claim, and when that wasn't moving fast enough for her, she decided she'd sneak back into the country. Well, now you have illegal entry, but as part of the process, and once you accept that you're going to start that process, if you violate the terms of it, it elevates what that is. But she did it anyway, and so eventually they caught her again in twenty thirteen and they gave her a deportation order and then Obama, if you remember, paused the order allowing her to stay because she started doing activism and she founded what was the name of the group, I don't know, some some some activist group in in Denver, who you know. They I was looking at some of their stuff would conflate legal. They'd leave, you know, the legal versus illegal. Everyone was just immigrants. Yeah, I mean, you know the game. And so eventually she got a high enough profile that ICE agents and border patrol folks started They're going, well, look, you have this order, you have now this elevated re entry, We're going to deport you. So she decided to go to the first Unitarian Society church and go in there. And then they called a press conference and all the media showed up and this poor woman, she has to live in this church, but your churches are off limits. You can't go in there.
Speaker 2: Ahaha.
Speaker 1: And then she did all the interviews, made the time list, and I remember I remember listening to her and the absolute arrogance that was there. But it wasn't even I you know, I just I just want to be by my family any of the rest of it, you know, the heartstrings. Like. She was immensely unlikable, and I think she just got full of herself because she she realized, I'm thwarting the federal government, and so she bounced around with churches. They eventually they during Trump's first term, they offered they said, look how about we'll let you still do the process. We will not charge you with the second illegal entry, but you have to voluntarily get on a commercial flight, which we'll pay for, and you have to go back to Mexico. So they were going to kind of give her a do over. So she left the church and then it was driving over to DIA the Denver airport, and then just dipped into another church, just never showed and apparently nobody followed her. They just trusted that she would go over to the airport, and so she now showed for a flight and it was the whole thing. And then she she just hid in a series of churches, but was always doing interviews, especially in the Denver media whenever there was an immigration issue. She was kind of the go to person. They go, oh, let's go talk to her. She was because of the organization, because of the National pub Well, she had to make a target run yesterday or not yesterday when we go over the weekend, Yeah, yep, yep, yep. And they they were waiting and they swooped her in the target parking lot. And now she gonna go and her lawyers are of course out there. If Ice proceeds with trying to remove her without legal authority, it sends a chilling message about the agency's disregard for due process and the rule of law. All right, shut up, And what's interesting, And you saw it on Columbia's campus, there was a they arrested that hamas doctor Lady the UH and then the college activist on Georgetown's campus, he was arrested.
Speaker 3: So like.
Speaker 1: The people, the people who were the most smug, over the top, and arguably in some cases violent and disastrous. I don't know if i'd call her violent necessarily, but you know, definitely with what she saw in Columbia's camp campus and Georgetown's campus and many others, like they've just been keeping a list, man, and that seems to be where the priorities are. And I'm here for it absolutely watching a bunch of people who are here illegally not have the good sense to try to avoid the spotlight but rather embrace it for political purposes. It's going, it's now backfiring on them, and I'm I'm good with that absolutely So anyway, and I think she was actually working at the target two or she had worked there for a period of time, which is even crazier to me, because like, how are you working in Oh, it's Colorado, that's right, Colorado will just give you a worker. Do you know in Colorado? I actually worked in Colorado. When I got done with school, I moved to Colorado for about a year, and so when I went to get a job in Colorado, I don't know if it's still this way. Everybody who gets a job in most situations that is public facing in some way, shape or form. You had to do a drug test. It was like a mandatory thing in the state, which was weird at the time. So you have to go in and do your analysis to make sure you didn't have drugs in your system. And I'd never California didn't do that. Wow, we didn't do it, Montana, the three states I had worked in, but there you did. But then they decided you can come here illegally, have deportation orders, can get a job. So she is on her way out. All right, check this out. We got to solve us a mystery on this fine morning. Okay, well, mystery, solve it. I know it's early, but we're gonna go ahead and get this thing. This is the organization in this article is San fran Pride, which is San Francisco's Pride. Is a very, very big LGBTQ group, and there's many, many, many like them all over the country. And generally these are the groups that sponsor events like Pride parades, the Pride months stuff, and they have a problem. Apparently the funding for these organizations has dried up. San Francisco's Pride executive director Suzanne Ford says that they're very disappointed as a funding and now they they're they're putting it on corporate sponsors, but the numbers don't jive the amount of money that this organization is down versus the amount of money that they were getting from corporate sponsors, which included in San Francisco Pride case, Comcast, Anheuser Busch, La Crema, which is it's the wine, a couple other let's see here at the company that makes Guinness, a few others. I have apparently not made donations this year, choosing instead to move their sponsorship to more inclusive, which is ironic word to use inclusive events. But that doesn't speak to all of this. They're also not getting donations from somewhere else. And that's the mystery. That's what that's what I'm trying to solve this morning. Because the corporate stuff looks like, it's less than half of how much they're down. So where, oh where do you think that other money was coming from that that apparently is not coming in anymore. I have some theories, and I'm gonna be interested to see some analysis because this. I just saw the story last night, and I'm sure that Daily Wire one of the others is kind of digging into this ross. Do you have any theories where some of that other money that's now not coming in might have been coming from.
Speaker 2: I mean, it might have disappeared due to inflation.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, now everything that would not account for the amount of money which is like three hundred and fifty thousand they're down. That's non corporate, so anything.
Speaker 2: Else, I mean, it is a mystery.
Speaker 1: It is. It is strange that these particular organizations are suddenly had a huge amount of funding not coming in, some would say, some would speculate, and only because it's pretty obvious here that the in kind donations from other LGBT groups, the money that was basically funneled through that's clearly missing. I'm sure that has nothing to do with U. S. A. I D. Right, I mean that money's for you know, Burmese Pride parades, not for not for this. No, it's pretty clear that that's probably part of this. And and like the then the sponsor stuff's interesting. I understand that though. Right, there's a whole change now, a mindset change where you don't have to show out, you don't have to, you know, under penalty of you know, them putting you on blasts going. Well, they you know the old Jesse Jackson rainbow push model where they go to like go to Pepsi and they'd be like, hey, Pepsi, you need you need to make you need to make a big donation or we're gonna we're gonna say you're racist because we did the analysis and half of your employees are not black. Uh and and then uh, Pepsi would I guess, go, well, it's in you know, our Pepsi bottling plants in a community that's only twenty percent black, so why would half of it? And they'd be like, it doesn't matter. If not, we'll do we'll do a boycott, and then Pepsi would write a check. That's the old Jesse Jackson model, and that's kind of what you have with the LGBT. And for a while that was that was how they did things, and then Anheuser Busch caught the horns with the Dylan mulvany thing, and then they saw a sea change in the thought process, especially with all of the transgender stuff which turned off so many voters that you saw a certain segment that came over and everything that happened happened. And so these companies are just like, no, we're not because they may. I preach this on the radio every day. I said, most of these companies that are changing their you know, logo for Pride Month not you know, not in the United Arab Emirates, but they the logo here on Twitter. While they I'm sure have people that are activists within the company, from a corporate board standpoint, they don't care. They made a calculated decision that it was more financially injurious to not pacify these groups than it was to irritate conservatives or you know whatever you want to count the opposition as well. Now that dynamic has changed, and so because you're dealing with essentially corporate atmosphere, they've now decided it's more injurious to continue to do this. And frankly, do you remember the have you seen videos of the San Francisco Pride parade with all the kids and the naked dudes on the bicycles and all that. Like, it's one thing to have a parade. You can have a preye. They used to have a big Pride parade in downtown Saint Paul when I lived, I lived on the parade route, so the Saint Patti's Parade, the Christmas Parade, and yes they had the and they didn't have naked people. They didn't have people that were painting sex acts or running around in leather and stuff. They just had people with you know, flags and you know different you know, like pride, sports teams, whatever. And you could agree or disagree with it, but at the end of the day, it wasn't it wasn't visually offensive. And so when you see the video of like San Francisco where they had you know, naked dudes on bikes that were handing candy to kids, I couldn't if I was a corporate sponsor, I wouldn't want to be a part of that. But I think a deep dive on this is going to be very interesting, and I think you're also going to be able to tell a lot of organizations where a lot of this money was being funneled back to from what I speculate might be kind of the USAID style stuff. It shows me this.
Speaker 2: We talked to Stephen last week about the you know, the dwindling or the not so like no crowd protests right the Department of Education. Can you imagine like two years ago if that had happened, Oh my cuts, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so very interesting. Let's see here do I'm reading the statements from the companies as to why they stopped doing it. Nobody mentions politics, but they kind of let it be known that something made them make the decision, and they don't want to talk about it. So yeah, I think they're just trying to figure out what the balance is here, all right, six fifty kco Day radio program.
Speaker 4: Hang on.
Speaker 1: I don't find myself watching ESPN unless they're unless they're airing a sporting event that I'm watching, and I used to watch a lot. I used to I used to kind of make a point of just because you know, I basically have my afternoons free for the most part until I start prep I would watch you know, around the horn and pardon the interruption, back of Cornheiser and those guys, and it was generally a block I'd catch. I didn't watch so much Sports Center, but I don't unless there's a sporting event on ESPN. I just don't even bother because it just it, it got so insufferable, just the destruction of a brand that didn't have to be political, was doing just fine and uh and it was even able to have absolute lunatics like Keith Oberman. Like Keith Oberman didn't just get crazy when he left ESPN, no doubt. Dude's been like that his whole life, and yet he was able to operate and be very likable on ESPN. Did it? Ross? Did you have any idea of Oberman's politics before they jettisoned him when he was back in.
Speaker 2: The you know the no, but as part of my morning routine, and it was fantastic, like him in Who's uh god, who did he do the show with? Well?
Speaker 1: He was he was a sport he was, but they did Sports Center. Yeah, but he was with the guy who the guy who died of cancer. He had a triangle connection. I'm sorry, why was?
Speaker 2: It was fantastic and it was part of my morning. Dan Patrick is who I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay, yeah, you're Patrick Is with the other dude.
Speaker 2: For a while, that was part of my morning routine and they were fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was entertaining. They did obviously got your sports fixed, but like all the personalities were very likable.
Speaker 2: I remember when he showed up on Rachel Mattow and MSNBC, like you know, he did the show. He came on after Rachel Mattow or before four, and I was like, wow, this guy's crazy.
Speaker 1: So yesterday on ESPN they were doing draft coverage. You know, this is when they're putting mocked stuff together. You had the combine that just just got done. Drafts right around the corner, and you know that's what they should be doing, right ESPN talking about the NFL Draft. Obviously, the NFL is the most profitable sport in America. So sure, go ahead and go ahead and do it. But the problem is you got to fill time, and when you're filling it with people think they got to be woke on this. The the grown factor is is at an eleven. So Ryan Clark, former NFL player, he's a good player in the NFL too. He's there and they're they're talking about Schador Sanders Okay, Dean Sanders kid Colorado Buffalo's uh and uh you know, uh Dion obviously a Hall of Famer there and they're trying to figure out where Sander's going to go. But the discussion with Sanders is a more complex one because for a couple of things you have. Obviously it was kind of crazy times at Colorado. Now, Sanders obviously was a highs you know from a Heisman perspective, you know he was he was one of the favorites all year and then you saw what happened. But they're having a discussion about where he's going to go in the draft. But it's not just about on the field stuff. You have off the field stuff. Uh. You have the general attitude of what was going on over at Colorado, like where Uh, there are a lot of people at Colorado, a former players who talked to his ability to be a good teammate and that is stuff that you know, the NFL wants to look at. You saw what happened with Johnny Manziel who told what was it, Bernie Cozar when the Rounds brought him in that he didn't want, he didn't need quote an old man telling him how to play quarterback, right, So they do pay attention to that stuff. And then you had the incident where one of the Sanders kids beat a dude up so badly in Texas he became permanently disabled and they ended up having to settle that. But he could even go to Texas for a while. So yes, NFL teams are going to look at that. But according to mister Clark, here when it comes to quarterbacks and other quote skill positions, you're talking about wide receiver, running back, tight end, those positions. This is just so insane. So let me quote it. NFL teams hesitate to draft players because they're black. What are you talking about? What? Who is? Who is not? Give me an example, dude, and and and and explain to me, like I'm five, where an NFL team is sitting there, and let's remove any off the field issues. Okay, right, because those do count. If they don't think you're going to be a good teammate, if they think you're you're so arrogant, you're not going to listen to coaches, they're going to factor that in. And I don't know that Sanders is that way. I'm just going off with some former players have said so teams look at that. But let's remove all of that stuff. In modern history, all right, this is we're not going back to the sixties or whatever. But in modern history in my lifetime, I give me one example of an NFL team that is blatantly passing on a player because he's.
Speaker 2: Black, and nobody cares. Man, you know, at the combine, if they're doing like, oh my god, he can run a forty in like half a second and throw the ball five hundred yard there. But he's green. But he's green, the owner is gonna be like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah soon him, Yeah, nobody cares. And then I was thinking, what what the just go to quarterbacks? How many when was the last first where the last draft for the first quarterback taken was white? And so I did look this up and actually it was a few years ago. But so last year Caleb Williams black from USC Bryce Young bladed at Alabama, Black Panthers fans are well aware of him, obviously, so he plays for and then Kenny Pickett. So if you go three years ago Kenny Pickett in twenty twenty two, Trevor Lawrence, who's extra white with that hair. So I'll give you that one. But dude, come on, is Trevor Lawrence not the whitest looking football player mostly because he looks like a California beach bump surfer dude, which is fine. I'm not insulted them, just pointing that out. But what what are you talking about now? Does that mean that that quarterback taken turned out to be the best? No? Not necessarily, I mean obviously when it comes to Bryce Young, still trying to figure that out. C J. Stroud and Anthony Richardson arguably put up better number. Stroud definitely did. He's maturing faster. But like it's this is the it's the dumbest argument I've ever seen, and yet it is an argument I've heard year after year after year in various sports. Major League Baseball, remember they had the whole thing. Why why is there a very small amount of black players in Major League Baseball? Do you think it's because Major League Baseball teams don't want black players that can hit three, you know, above three hundred no or or with an e RA under three. They'll sign. They'll sign you in a minute if you're green. The reason, you know, there's a lot of reasons, and I do give some they do give sub credence to the idea that when you get into inner city situations where you may have a higher propensity of black athletes, that baseball opportunities may not be as easy to find. But there have been so many organizations that have attempted to to go ahead and uh and and close that gap. So really the primary driving reason is when you have somebody remember remember this about top quality, top tier athletes. Uh, most of them, if given the opportunity, could probably excel at a couple of sports. And many have and have chosen to not go to baseball.
Speaker 2: You know, you saw this with Kyler Murray.
Speaker 1: Kyler Murray is one. Uh, I mean there's so many, and of course there's you know Deon Sanders, right, We're just we're just mentioning him, and you know Bo Jackson back in the day. But then people had to start choosing. They had to start choosing, and they chose to play in the NFL largely because it was more profitable or in college you had coaches, Look, we had obviously NC State lost a whole quarterback to Wisconsin because he wanted to play baseball too.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's more profitable and the season is shorter as well. I mean, I guess it's more aggressive, but I mean, think about the baseball season. Is it's from you know, April till to October.
Speaker 1: Let's see and and and they still get drafted too. That's the that's the crazy thing. Do you know how many NFL players playing right now technically there's a major league Baseball team who holds their their draft holds them from the drafts should they ever re enter the sport. A bunch of them. Kyler Murray is the one ross named like his contracts still who was it last year? Was is it Jayden Daniels? Who was who got drafted by the Yankees two or something? So like this, all of this is dumb. All of this is and and this is what ESPN chooses to fill time with brass and I were just reminiscing, like you want to talk about, you know, killing the Golden Goose Sports Center might be one of the best examples ESPN.
Speaker 2: It had to be so cheap to film too, because it's just two dudes sitting behind a desk with a green screen writing there and stuff just being funny.
Speaker 1: You know, when ESPN really took off, like if there's a whole documentary on this you can watch and Chris Berman has interviewed a bunch of it, and Berman's talking about when this whole thing kicked off, like they were going around, they were trying, they were rounding up writers and sports talk hosts, transition him to TV. Some of these guys were TV news sports guys, and they you know, created this campus and then basically they like bought this like little cul de Sac neighborhood thing that's next to it. And then like you had ESPN hosts that were living in like roommate situations at some of these houses because it was like everyone had a dream or we're going to get this thing off the ground, and they did. They were able to and and the Ross's point, nobody was making real money. And then ESPN was making a bunch of money. And then eventually, yeah, sure the contracts went up and they started paying people, which they should, like, you know, I want to get paid for what I do, especially if we're bringing in the ratings. But it was this natural growth and transition that that created this thing, this thing that was not political, although I bet, I bet back in the day, Keith Oberman used to go into the break room and just start screaming about the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was wondering about that, like if he's always that way or if there was a turning point, like there's no.
Speaker 1: Way when the cameras weren't on, he wasn't running his mouth.
Speaker 2: Uh George Bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to in the next segment, I want to call for the death of George Bush. And they're like, no, you can't do that. Right now, you're able to police just.
Speaker 2: Say in fuego and boom, shacka laca and go on with your day. Man, Right, That's all I want to see because it's such an easy existence and he took this different road. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: And and you look at all the hosts over there. Who was the one woman, Jammelle.
Speaker 2: Hill, she's a yeah, she's a lunatic.
Speaker 1: Remember she's the one who during the first Trump thing was like in the decided you know what, I'm just gonna I'm gonna just for no reason, be like, oh, by the way, Donald Trump's a white supremacist. That was a whole thing. And they're like, aren't you supposed to be doing like NBA pregame right now? What's going on? Just sheer lunacy and now you know you have the layoffs there. The ratings are obviously down. ESPN likely way overpaid for NBA. The amount of money that ESPN paid for I think it's half of the primetime NBA games. I'm trying, it's a super big deal. They were absolutely losing their butt because NBA ratings are down like forty percent right now. It's like they have some issues over there, so you would think you would do things to not alienate the rest of your audience. You're now trying to make up that that loss that you had, and.
Speaker 2: It's not a hard thing to fix either, Like they're bringing in these consultant and start having these like panels or how can we fix it? ESPN? If you because it's almost unwatchable now because it's so much politics. Do sports? Similar with CNN, they're like, CNN, how can we fix this problem? Well, I don't report the news.
Speaker 1: That's its CNN's inevitably going. It's going to be harder for CNN because the news is so much politics.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but you can report it without the bias they have.
Speaker 1: Correct No, no, no, I totally agree with you. But with ESPN they can largely choose to avoid it entirely because there's there should not be an expectation that the Sports Center host is going to let you know what he thinks of the doge cuts, right, that would have been unfathomable twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Think about how many catchphrases, right at least when I was back in school, we'd be at the bus stop talking to you know, and just dropping catchphrases from Sports Center from ESPN. When's the last time that happened? Yeah, I honestly I don't even know what they are because I don't watch it. Now are do they have some catchphrases?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh? By the way, the host I was trying to remember who died of cancer with Stuart Scott. Stuart Scott, who was great, great and and so like you see this stuff every day. There's a Twitter account. We've talked about it on the show. It's funny. It's called mug Shoties, where it's h H A W or s h A W T y s right now.
Speaker 2: All it is both super hot women who like you know, committed crimes.
Speaker 1: Mug shots. That's it. They just they just troll the mug shots, the online database of mug shots and then people submit them right because now they're on it, so it even got easier for them. And so if you're a smoke show and you got arrested for like duy or whatever, they put it up and sometimes they put mug shots up or they don't know what the chick did and then they guess what she did out it's super hilarious and that's it. You caught lightning in a bottle. They that's the thing blew up. I remember when we first saw it only had a few thousand, and now it has a half billion people that follow it on Twitter, which you know, that's that's a pretty good amount there. You this is turn key, and and people are sending you the mug shots because you're you're so big now you don't even have to do anything. So yesterday, I'm just a mine in my own business, is strolling on the Twitter seeing what's up. And you know, I did follow them on the show. I think we still follow him. I probably can unfollow them. And I'm just cruising through there and I see Matt Walsh posted something and he said America is not a nation built by immigrants. America was built by settlers. There's a difference and this is because some lunatic yesterday said that the America was basically a big homeless shelter when we got here. Yeah, I mean kind of. I guess I don't know if that's how i'd word it there. And they did have to obviously build some infrastructure, but whatever, it kicked off this whole discussion, and Walsh is right to say immigrants versus settlers. In my mind, a settler is somebody who establishes that infrastructure, and an immigrant is while still a settler, can be an immigrant. They didn't have anything to immigrate too, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was nothing here, man. They had to build everything.
Speaker 1: Right, and so an immigrant would then move where something already.
Speaker 2: Is and think about what the like, what we've built in two hundred plus years. It's dude, we built some stuff. Yeah it's gone pretty, it's gone well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right. So Walsh is making this point, and honestly, I think it's really a dumb thing to argue over whatever. And then lo and behold this mug Shorty's account, which has again, you don't have to do anything except post hot chicks with mugshots. That's it. That's your job. Decided they were going to get into a Twitter woke Twitter battle with Matt Walsh. What are you doing? Here's what mug Shorty's posted. You're wrong. The Americas were already inhabited by tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions of indigenous people. And that was not hundreds of millions. We have a pretty good estimate it was not that much. It wouldn't matter if it was or hundreds of millions of indigenous people long before the colonizers arrived.
Speaker 2: Where their buildings?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Where their buildings?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there was like wigwams and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean like a building.
Speaker 1: Well what about the carved down for the Pueblo people where they carved the houses?
Speaker 2: No buildings?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess technically there was that one. They found that structure that the Vikings built, remember and then left because.
Speaker 2: Was there steeling metal?
Speaker 1: No, it was rocks and earth and some other stuff. They did find some metal there. It was how they figured out it was Vikings. But it was tools or something. Uh yeah, No, no buildings, no, nothing, not even not even a cookout. Ross did you know that there was not a cookout when they got here or an olive garden nowhere, and no, we had to build all that. So it's like again the inability of people just to recognize, hey, I got a good thing going, maybe I won't screw this up. When the TDS takes over, it just takes over. You can't help yourself. And it's just really weird to see something that's never been political all of a sudden be hyper political. All right, anyway, we got to take a break. We'll be right back. I'm sure many of you, many of you guys obviously follow the Bulgarian soccer team, but they had a han A soccer match here earlier this week, and prior to the match, they came out, they were doing announcements and they decided they announced one of the most legendary Bulgarian soccer players, who pet Petko Ganchev whatever I don't know, but anyway, they had a moment of silence. They announced this guy who's in their soccer Hall of Fame or whatever, had passed away, died at the age of seventy eight. So they had the moment of silence, and then they go to the match and then something weird happens, literally within minutes of the start of the of the match. The dude who they had the moment of silence for literally called somebody at like the front office is like, I'm alive. So I had to literally announce that he wasn't dead at the middle period there.
Speaker 2: Why did they think he was dead?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It doesn't really say here.
Speaker 2: Is it just because he's one of those people? Yeah, I mean we've all done it before where we find out somebody, you know, somebody will pass away and he'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh my god, I thought they were already dead. Yeah, now that's true. We have there, We have been there. Gan Chef said, normally he watches every match from you know, the beginning to the end. However, he said he was running late getting back home, and he said it was very weird because as he was driving home, his phone was blowing up, and he said that he waited till he got home and then you know, went to see what the messages were and they're like, hey, sorry, you're dead, and then he's like I'm not. So there you go. That's gotta be weird too, man. Somebody announces who did that happen to their their their death got announced and it went kind of viral on Twitter.
Speaker 2: And they were like, I'm not dead. This just happened with newman from Seinfeld. It's happened a bunch of times, Okay, yeah, and he's like, no, I'm not dead.
Speaker 1: I think people in the comments are like, you're not him, you're dead.
Speaker 2: If that were to happen to you, like, say you're him and you're getting all these calls are coming in and it's getting in the news, would you immediately say you're not dead? Or would you sitting I would watch it for a bit. Yeah, I'd be interested, Like I think we all are right.
Speaker 1: I might just be like, ah, I'm dead, so now I can go do stuff, you know, just you know, get it, get a get a box and a few bags or whatever loaded up, and uh, get out of there. So yeah, plus you can haunt people, so that'd.
Speaker 2: Be the best. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you like, if everyone thinks you're dead, give it, give it a tick, and then just start showing up outside people's windows at night.
Speaker 2: Who will know who you're are and like whispered prophecies and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, don't come any closer. And then you know, have the ability to hide when they come out. Oh yeah, you could screw with so many people. That'd be great. Oh now I kind of want to fake my own death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wouldn't you be sad if, like you had no reaction. What if everybody was like, yeah, good, I hate that guy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, are you talking about r L. I'd be sad if they didn't write a hate piece. But yeah, no, that would be the bat that would be the thing. Did they didn't? They just had some guy in the news. You faked this. He's not famous. He faked his own death literally just to see if his kids were turds or not. I just I remember just reading that story. Where was that?
Speaker 2: Well, no, you had the other guy that faked his death and moved to uh for his mail in Russian bride or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, No, it wasn't Russia. It was even worse than that. Where did he go? Was kaz concert Stan or something? Yeah, in Wisconsin. He faked his own death in the canoe accident and the lake up there, And.
Speaker 2: Then I believe it turned out like she wasn't believe it or not. She wasn't even like an actual like how like Kazakhstanian. Yeah, she was like a fat dude named whatever their names are in Kazakhstan. Yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Well Borat probably Yeah, so yeah, that's that's good stuff there. Yeah, that would be sad. That would be sad. But again, you can still do the haunting thing even if like the famous part of you that nobody cares like, you know, people in your inner circle are going to know, so you still go haunt them. Oh yeah, so Ross you're gonna go prophecies really because you know some people might do the Son of Sam thing with the dog that was given orders, but probably probably not a good idea. All right, let me jump back over to this, speaking of bad ideas, dude, Florida is just leading the charge today. Oh a reminder too, We got our NERD correspondent to Stephen Kent coming up. That's where we're going to talk about sports betting in there, and it'll he he just wrote an art article on this, so and then we got a few other things. But speaking of bad idea, is Florida leading the charge today? I'm gonna be somewhat delicate with this story because I know that some of you are going to have a right emotional reaction to this, and you should, and frankly, I don't know if we can catapult this woman into an alligator pit fast enough. But I saw this yesterday and I don't know. Do you remember the story back in the day where the woman what was it a hamster or it was no, it was a guinea pig, right, or I'm trying to remember the first lady years ago she had like a guinea pig, right, And she showed up for a flight and they're like, you can't bring that on the flight, ma'am, And they're like, uh, oh okay. And then remember she went to the bathroom and murdered it. Yes, she thought that was yeah, yeah, she flushed it down the toilet, right, yes, yes, or attempted to, I think the toilet, which is how they found it. So but it's just it just would presented with the idea of maybe not making her flight, having a rebook or something, she chose to drown her emotional support guinea pig.
Speaker 2: Really, this is a little Peggy. She's so important to me and I can't go anywhere without Peggy.
Speaker 1: Well, I love her, I love her.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't get on the plane. Can I catch your rebooks? It's the bathroom, real fat?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't laugh at it's just it's just, you know, it's it's future serial killers stuff.
Speaker 2: Where'd Peggy go?
Speaker 1: So I would have assumed that would be a one off. I was wrong. So a woman in Florida was arrested. Her name is Alison Lawrence fifty seven. She was attempting to enter the secure side of the Orlando Airport right so, and TSA said she had her dog, And she said, and she did not have the quote proper paperwork to bring her dog. What does that look like. I've never brought an animal, and I know a lot of you do, because like whenever I'm flying, obviously people walking around with their dogs that clearly are not support dogs because they're just not behaved at all. But do you have what kind of paperwork do you have to have to bring a dog onto a plane? Do you know? ROSSI do you know at all? You guys probably never tried to fly with one. We did.
Speaker 2: We flew with one of our chuahuas, and I can't call with the process or what we had to do to bring it on board, but I remember it was a pain in the ass, like, okay, there's some paperwork process. I remember we had the carrier and they looked through the carrier, and they didn't want to because the chuaoa was a crazy chiuahua and they were like to touch this thing, I don't want to get a bit. But we didn't like store it in the back. We had her like because she was so tiny, like under our end of the scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. I get that. Yeah. And I again, I'd never flown with the pet, so I don't know. Now, flying with guns, that's that's the whole thing right there. Many of you have been through that, and and this is and this sounds bad, uh, the handful of times I've flown with firearms, because there's a whole process. You got to go up obviously to you know, the ticket counter, and you got to you gotta verifying, certify it's unloaded, it's taken apart in certain circumstances. There's the way that you pack them is very specific, and then they have to visually see them, which means you have to open a gun case with like one hundred people standing there, you know, if it's a busy time and it's really low, so people can see what's there. Because you put it up where you put the luggage to be checked, and you gotta work with whoever the ticket agent is, and I profile man, cause the worst case scenario is to get somebody who knows nothing about guns. And like, I've had ticket agents look at like you, why did you bring a gun in here? And I'm like, is this so uncommon that you don't know this? So like, if there's a dude over the age of forty, I'm sorry, I'm profiling, and that's a ticket guy, I will try to go to that ticket agent because then I know the process. And then you go and then it goes back to oversized luggage and then they have to give you. They have to be like, all right, everything's okay from the TSA guy and it's a whole process. But I didn't know for pets, it was so learned something new every day. Well, she didn't do the process. So she had a decision to make instead of calling somebody to pick up the And she lives in Orlando. This is why this is so much worse. So she lives outside of Orlando, but like this this is her She's departing from her home city. So she decided, well, I'm going to miss my flight. So she went to the restroom and did what happened to the guinea pig? And you're not flushing. It's not a small dog either, You're not. I'm trying to remember. I think it was a mix, but they described it as like a medium size.
Speaker 2: Right, So she's going to prison and never flying in a plane again.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I I she shouldn't be allowed in polite society that you would go drown your pet because you couldn't get on a plane. And you're in your hometown where you know, reasonably you should have maybe known people call somebody, hey, come pick up the dog, because if not, I can't get on the plane. I gotta get on this plane. I don't even know what her purpose of flying was, but just the heartlessness. Do you remember do you remember that video of that dog that somebody just tied to the side of the road in front of her the hurricane down to Florida last year, Like do you remember Ron de Santis, like hunted that dude down. They hunted that dude down, and they charged with everything they could think of. This lunatic, this lunatic's and so she does it and then just leaves the dog in the stall there, just leaves the dog in there. So then somebody goes into use the bathroom. You're like, holy hell, can you imagine walking into an airport bathroom and then that's in there. So they quickly, obviously were able to figure this out because they have cameras. I don't know if you know this, they have cameras and airports. And also she then went and she was outside I had security, so they told her, no, you can't come through, you have your paperwork. She disappears for five minutes, comes back, no dog, do you did? Nobody wonder what happened to the dog? They like, five minutes is a really really short period of time to find somebody else to take it. Uh, and I guess they they had boarded the flight, but it had not taken off, so they snagged her obviously real quick. All right, yeah, throw her in the gator pit. That would be my recommendation. Former Philippines President Dwarte is on trial for crimes against humanity at the Hague. What would you do?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Orders are shoot them dead?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This guy is a Duarte is a bit of a one trick pony there, So what are you gonna do? All right? Uh? So let's do this. Uh oh, Ray doesn't want to be with us, but Jeff mar from the Weather Channel he's he's willing to join us today. Jeff, how you doing? Man?
Speaker 3: Doing great? I think a raiser and stoneheens to start off spring from the Equinox's sacrificing.
Speaker 4: Do we know?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Oh man? All right, well yeah, I know you guys nerd out over this little start of spring thing. So today's your day. Do your thing? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice of one today, But as we head from today to Friday, it gets colder behind in front of the meantime though ahead of a cold fun gusty winds in some scattered chowers and thunderscores. Today a high of seventy six, the rain into this evening, the colder air moves in overnight. We dropped a thirty nine with some brakes in the clouds. Sunday, breezy tomorrow up to sixty two, and then a beautiful weekend sunshine up on Saturday and Sunday with highs and the low seventies, and then another round of rain moves in to start off the week next Monday with a hip to seventy two degrees.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, Jeff, I'm gonna put you on hold because obviously we're having a little connection with the other thing and my producer wants to chat with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Thank you for hanging on there, bro, all right, seven forty seven back in just a few we have another Rachel Zegler story. In fact, let me let me just go ahead and explain it real quick and that way we can just jump right into it. And by the way, this is what you all all you moonback signed up for, which makes this extra hilarious. So snow white actress Rachel Zegler, who I recently found out, by the way, ross that it's not they're not just mad at her in the US, apparently they're mad at her in other countries too. And the ticket sales, the pre sales are not going well and I did not even realize that. So like she's found a way to alienate like half the globe apparently. So we'll see how the movie does. But this is a different beef. So Rachel Zegler is complaining after she was asked by us, in this case Steven Spielberg, her producers along with Steven Spielberg for the production of West Side Story back in twenty twenty one that she was asked to prove her Latin heritage.
Speaker 2: Well, can you blame the studio?
Speaker 1: No, it is one hundred percent what they asked for.
Speaker 2: Yea, come for the longest time. Right, you have to be Latin to play a Latin American. You have to be black to be a Black Mary, you have to be like Irish to be an Irish and Asian, and the studios are like, dude, So if we don't do this, people are going to be protesting us, and they're going to make controversy surrounding our film.
Speaker 1: Right, I remember the twenty twenty one So this isn't like yesterday when this happened. This is right in the meat of all this.
Speaker 2: Ins right, because these moonbats are here. So if you don't hire somebody that's say, you know, Latin America to play this character, people are going to freak out on you. So they got to cover their ass.
Speaker 1: Remember the remember the ghost in the Shell thing with Johansson. Oh, they lost their damn mines over that, lost their damn mines. And the irony, of course is then they do race swapping too on stuff and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, well that's completely different.
Speaker 1: That's a different thing. So this part where it's like, oh you can't you're not or what was the other thing too? Didn't they get mad at somebody for playing a gay character who wasn't gay? Yeah, And I'm like, what what are we doing here? How many gay characters have played straight characters? Wasn't that the whole thing with like, remember Le's do doogiy Howsard's real name?
Speaker 2: Why can't I remember Neil Patrick Harris?
Speaker 1: Neil Patrick Harris? What was his character on How I Met Your Mother? Like super straight? Yeah, the biggest manhor you've ever seen? That was and nobody cared because he was funny. It was a funny show.
Speaker 2: There's a thing that was saying, Hey, if you need to play somebody, there's an acting isn't a thing anymore? You can only know who you are? Can you imagine The Godfather if it wasn't James conn in the role of Sonny because he was not Italian?
Speaker 1: Because right, yeah, that's it. That's uh. And the was one other one I was just thinking of too, where they were getting what were they getting mad over? So yeah, I'm not surprised I asked you that and for you to be offended by it when you're clearly part of the woke insanity up there. Based on everything every interview I've ever seen you give, this is what you asked for. Now there is one exception, ross who you can only play for if you are that thing, and that's dwarves apparently right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is also funny. I mean I find that to be hilarious. Yeah, because themselves in these holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you decide, you literally, because Peter dinklsh is having a day or whatever. You you put a bunch of a little people out of work. They're and they're mad as hell, believe it or not. And here's the deal, right, I'm sure they're probably not gonna be burning stuff, but there's a there is a schedule to be to coincide with the opening of the snow White film, a big dwarf protest. I'm assuming this is in la where they're going to be doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter Dinklie right back in the day, he was pissed off and angry. It's like, how come you only hire us to play small you know, elves and dwarves and why you know we're more than that? And that's true. Then I can see that. So put them in other roles. However, when it comes to an actual elf dwarf, who better to play the role?
Speaker 1: And and and or if you can still make people like the Hobbit, you know, the hot lord of the Rings all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fred Klus was the same way, right, exactly.
Speaker 1: You can make your camera angles, you can. Gandolf was not you know, twice the height of the actor who was the main actor in.
Speaker 2: The Hobbit and the actor who played Hagrid was an a giant half giant?
Speaker 1: What I thought? I thought that one was?
Speaker 2: Is he not a half?
Speaker 1: Job?
Speaker 2: Telling you was not?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I did not know. Well, come in our official a D C. Slash NERD correspondent Stephen Kent This morning, Stephen, how you doing.
Speaker 4: Good morning, coming to you from the Capitol today. It's a beautiful day in DC.
Speaker 1: So Russill sent me a picture you sent him, So you're over. But is that are you over by the Phoenix Park Hotel? Is that the is that the building that you're in front of?
Speaker 4: Union Station?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Union Station, and then there's the Hall of State right across the street, and then the Congress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have so my annual radio row. We do it on the rooftop of that building that you're you're you're outside of. Yeah, And I always thought it was weird because like Foxes in there too. There's a like three or four Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm in the building with Fox, MSNBC, and c SPAN as well as News Nation, which I do a little hosting with every other week.
Speaker 1: I I love doing that because we stayed at the Phoenix Park Hotel, which is just you know where the Irish Pub is like a block from you. And then oh, the roof passed up on the roof of that building. And then we watched the absolute lunatics that are at Union Station. So you know you have every show too.
Speaker 4: I mean, no, next time you're in, I'd love to join you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Man, the crazies ever at Union Station. That's a whole vibe over there, man. Where then they steal a bunch of those flags the other day over there, there's always.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's always some thievery of Americana over at the Union Station. And there's always seems to be swastikas on the statue at Union Station. But it's never Nazis, you do it. It's just leftists.
Speaker 1: Well, hey man, they're just trying to help. But look, they think they're probably trying to help out. They're like, if you think somebody is a Nazi, you're doing them a favored drawn a swastika, right, because that's their jam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just there's never been so many swastikas all across America, and there just seems to be non Nazis doing it.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's weird that, like we're like we had like three or four more videos that emerged yesterday. Is nobody figured out what century Mode is among the the clinically insane left, because like we have videos, like good videos, like, yeah, the last thing I would do right now is to face a tesla because yeah, there's yeah, they're filming you. They know they're filming you.
Speaker 4: I love that these people are not sending their best.
Speaker 1: No, that's fine, that's oh. And then one woman to faced a Rivian because she didn't know it wasn't a tesla. So that proves your point right there. All right, well, let's get into let's get into a couple of things we were in fact, let's start with the Zegler thing. We're just talking about this. Of course, you know, the last thing she needs is to have any more bad press at the moment. But here we are and it's not even about snow White. So Rachel Zegler is upset because back in twenty twenty one, when Steven Spielberg's West Side Story was being made during comcastine, the producers said that she had to prove her Latin heritage. You know, obviously in West Side Story there are there's Latin characters. It is a lot of them. And she said, I can't believe it. I'm so offended. These are the rules that she and her other woke ilk have forced upon themselves and now they're upset over it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is really interesting. They're going to treat this sort of like, you know, the Gestapo asking for your papers please. But if you really look at the language and the attitudes of the left on identity, there's this movement in the pop culture scene and the entertainment world. It's it's representation matters. The idea that if you're going to have a Native American character, if you're going to have some sort of you know, Irish character, whatever, that you need to actually be that person. So straight people can't play gay people. Gay people can't play straight people. Which would put a lot of people in holly without of work, by the way, and so if you're going to believe this, then you're going to have to go beyond taking people at their word. You know, Studios spend millions of dollars, theaters spend millions of dollars from romoting their new movies, promoting their plays, putting together marketing. And imagine the scandal that would unleash if somebody lied about their heritage to get a certain role and then they have to do damage control on it, which means Steven Spielberg did the simple and wise thing, which is going, okay, present your heritage paperwork, like, tell me that you are the ethnicity that you say you are and that you have those roots. This is the logical outcome of representation matters as a movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know, And we're looking at we're looking at some examples that really kicked this off, and I think probably the one that I remember that was the biggest was Ghost in the Shell, right they can Yeah, Yeah, they were really upset. And admittedly I was never into that. Was it was it a manga? What was Ghost in the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was an anime a manga.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I've never into it, and so it was like I saw people making these nerdy arguments. So I don't even know what the what the truth was. But if you watch the movie, the if you haven't watched the movie, it's not really a person per se. So the whole thing gets very complicated.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because one of the one of the big standout ones I remember was the live action Aladdin movie set off a lot of people in this movement to care about this representation issue because the woman who played Jasmine, I'm gonna get this a little bit wrong here, but she is she's like to believe kimdy or Indian and she is not actually not actually Persian. So you know that were.
Speaker 1: They upset about? Uh? Uh? Was it? Were they upset with will Smith? I mean, I'm just thinking think about this though, to think about go back to the original animated Aladdin. How much worse would that movie have ben if not the very famous man who played the genie, at least the voice actor part of the genie. Like, yeah, you can tell Robert Williams, you can't do that with what what is wrong with these people? And this is just one of the things that they have thrust upon themselves, right, because right now in Hollywood, if you want to make a movie that is even eligible for OSCAR consideration, you have to have quote unquote representation, and I think it's a percentage of the people working on the movie. There's certain parameters, right. And I remember the guys who produced that what was it the nineteen nineteen eighteen was that the movie the World War One movie that did very well? Yeah, nineteen nineteen seventeen. I remember they were getting a little grief for it for not having they didn't have enough black actors among the one people. And then also these guys who produced a film last year that's set in like Denmark in the fifteen hundreds, they were ineligible for consideration. And the guys like, it's a real movie set in the fifteen hundreds in Denmark, What do you want us to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There is, And you know the Dennis Quaid or not Dennis Quaid. I'm trying to remember the actor you just played Reagan. That was Dennis Quaid, Right. The Reagan movie was disqualified for many Academy Award recommendations this year because they didn't meet the diversity metrics of the Academy, both for the staff and the crew and the actors who are represented across the movie. And so this is just kind of the chaos you get when you believe this stuff. And you know, for Rachel Zeggler, you know, my question to her would be, is this really the world you want to live in? Because you say that you want to live in a world where only people who fit certain characteristics can play certain roles. But that is going to require going beyond the honor system. You can't just take people with their word on these things. And so you are suggesting that we have a world in which people present their ethnic paperwork or whatever that is in order to get jobs. This is taking us backwards and we need to run like hell from this.
Speaker 1: Well, Hollywood, go, Hollywood, all right, let me hit something a little closer to home. Obviously, here we go March madness, insanity. We had to play at the play ins. We're getting to the games here shortly. Actually, we've got a whole host of games coming up today. And North Carolina last year joined the world of sports betting as many states have, although many states haven't and they don't want any part of it now, wrote a piece here that Ross shared with me yesterday and talking about state bans on sports betting. You know, there are some people who don't like it for the purity of the sport. To those, I would say I have long been able to bet on sports in North Carolina prior to this because people whether it's a will, there's a way, or you bet with your friends or however it works. So now that we had a few states, we've had a few years to see what this looks like, and we've seen the evolution of what's going on with sports with name, image likeness. Some people aren't liking what they're seeing. So what was your piece about. Let's talk about that and why should states maybe reconsider who don't want a piece of this pie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that piece is called state bans on sports betting aren't helping anybody. That's over real clear politics. And it's republished on zero Heads here today, and you know the basics of that piece or that Georgia just recently declined to join North Carolina in having a legal sports betting market. They were going to try and pass it by voter referendum, but the state legislature set it down and we still have Texas and California and not participating in sports betting. And there is overwhelming evidence based on the revenues and analytics of sites like Bovada and the overseas unregulated sports betting site based in Costa Rica, where they will take cryptocurrency, they will take credit cards, they will maybe take their left foot if you bet on that, that those sites are gobbling up the market share and dominating, I mean dominated fan duel and draft kings. And I think that is by just sheer population numbers of California and Texas where there is no legal betting market, So the numbers are getting wrung up really really big for sites like Bovada and a lot of their other you know, similar sites based overseas where you can place all sorts of ilicit bets and get into real big trouble financially outside of the regulated market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cayman Islands actually has a couple, They have a couple of the really big ones that people would use, you know, prior to the legal sports betting. And as shady as some of it sounds, it really like it presented as something that was really polished and put together, like if you go, if you check out these sites, these overseas sites, which obviously have lost a lot of share. It wasn't it didn't look sketchy. It looked very professional, and they would pay you out and because you had to have that confidence, so they built these big brands there. So it is it's you know, clearly was possible in a state like Califly like Tech. I guess I kind of understand they're a little different, But California, they've never met some way to get tax dollars out of you. They've never wanted to do. So why is California not doing this?
Speaker 4: You know, I actually am kind of baffled by it. Really, California seems like the kind of anything goes place that would would rush actually to have legal sports betting as well as all sorts of other kinds of gambling. I mean, it's a state that seems to believe pretty strongly in what we would call vice. You know, these sort of behaviors that we don't really condone of societally, but we want people to do them in the least harmful way possible and in the light of day, and try to prohibit block black markets from dominating these things. And so yes, California and Texas don't have these things. And you know, what you have is a lot of sort of B and C less celebrities being spokespeople for these overseas sides. I can't remember which one Ryan Seacrest does ads for, but you know that's kind of a dynamic you have. You have Charles Barkley doing UF I think it was the Fan Duel. You know, he's more well known through ESPN these days.
Speaker 1: Just full disclosure.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I do endorseed draftings, so people have probably heard the spots there and that's that's the one that I like. So but I just full disclosures that we're talking about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's and that's good to know. And you know, most most sports betters are pretty well to do in terms of their income. They only spend about under one hundred dollars per months. And then you of course have this sort of two to three percent of people who are problem betters, who are at addicts to gambling. And those people have always exists, will always continue to be there. And so the sort of the debate that's being had across the States is is legalization and regulation creating more addiction? And that evidence is incredibly unclear at this time. A lot of proponents of keeping sports betting illegal are looking at calls, addiction hotlines, and Google searches for help with problem gambling. But those aren't really good indicators that if people actually are having a major problem, or if they just suspect they might like gambling more than they wish they did, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one percent man. And you know here's the thing too, it's those people didn't just develop an addiction, you know, So maybe some of the younger said, I've seen some troubling stories with kids. They have an eighteen or nineteen year old that somehow stole like five hundred thousand dollars out of his grandmother's accounts and then just blew. So, yes, you're gonna have those issues. But I would remind people that gambling is not new in the state of North Carolina. Of course, they had the machines where you could go and that was a whole fight. But the state lottery for the kids, right, which I question whether the money gets there. That's been around for a minute, so it's not like it was a brand new thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Wyoming had no gambling where I grew up, except for the Indian casinos they had. They did no state lottery, no nothing. The whole time I was there, think were the only state not to have anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's and that should always be in air quotes, though no gambling in air quotes because those of course always gambling occurring.
Speaker 3: In Georgia.
Speaker 4: The market for illegally placed sports vets last year was four point eight billion dollars flowing out of Georgia to oversee sites. And so it's just we need to get real about I get the folks who don't like that, this is now a world where you can pretty much just sit down on the couch and you bet your life away in all sorts of different ways, rather than going to a brick and mortar casino. But this is reality even with just a VPN. If your state were to block access to these sites, like you know, some other sites that are considered illicit get blocked in different states like Virginia. It takes just a couple of clicks to land yourself on these sites and do whatever you want, and so you have to provide people in your state the best possible option. Sites that regulate the use of credit cards don't allow cryptocurrency allow you to ban yourself from betting if you think that you have a problem when you say it's like New Jersey, New York, they have these sort of provisions where you can put yourself on a no go list or all the legal betting all the legal betting sites will deny you the ability to create an account. But that again doesn't really solve the problem which can't be solved of overseas betting sites, which they can still get to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just we get a minute left. I will tell you the one thing that I don't like about UH or I'm uncomfortable with and H, and that is anybody who's involved in the actual production of a sporting event having a betting interest, like ESPN is the prime example here. Yeah, well like the refs Russ said no, maybe yeah, But like that's that's where I get uncomfortable because ESPN feasibly since they have all the crews that are on the field for these games, for these whatever they are. I think that's where there is some uncomfortability. But so far, I think people it hasn't gotten bad. But we'll keep an eye. We're going to tweet out a link to that story for you. So Ross will do that, so folks can go at Casey on the radio, will tag you in that. So folks want to follow you on Twitter, they can do that as well. Steven. So, I didn't even get to the dwarf protest, so maybe next week. But thank you this morning. Have fun not getting murdered at Union station if you're lucky.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, all right, there you go Stephen Kent here on the kc O Day radio program. We will be right back. Hey, we got a bunch of tickets for this event coming up. If anybody wants some ross. Yeah, you want me to get you some Fighting the Oligarchy Tour event tickets, So I'll see if I can get some of those for you.
Speaker 2: I heard this really hot, but unfortunately I'm very busy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even tell you which day.
Speaker 2: I'm so busy, but dedicated to the show, I had no time.
Speaker 1: They're fighting the Oligarchy, so believe and this is a real poster. We're gonna we'll tweet this story out because the problem is it looks so much like a parody, like until I saw it literally on Bernie Sanders' own account, I had to assume it was fake, but no, it's not.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have like a concert your tour poster with Bernie Sanders, and it's weird because like Bernie Sanders is staring forward and then AOC's profiled and like staring off to the side. But yeah, they're going on tour together and they're calling it the Fighting Oligarchy Tour. And you know, I will say this, AOC is an idiot. That's fine. She's she's figured out how to be less blatant about it, I guess. And I don't know if that's just experience there or what. But arguably she and Bernie Sanders are really the only ones who still have pretty positive pulling among most Democrats. I mean, I understand the Bernie Sanders things. He was always kind of the outlier there, right, And so if you're frustrated with the more mainstream side of it, and why wouldn't you be with Tim Walls run around threatening to fight people like it's the WWE, then you might gravitate towards Sanders. And arguably Sanders has become more mainstream because he was, you know, back in the day, Sanders was out there, and in some cases.
Speaker 2: I feel like Bernie Sanders is like the Ron Paul of the left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, don't get me wrong, he's his ideas are dangerous. I mean, let's just know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's and and but like aoc they you know, we we joked about how she's going to come the face of the party. That's a possibility. That's a possibility, man, because right right now they're scrambling to figure out who doesn't get booed every time they show up somewhere, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She's an idiot who's scared of her trash compactor or whatever and her disposal. But she's a consistent idiot. Like her message really hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: But her and her message is very pop. Is very pop, and I mean pop like pop culture. I mean it's you know, pop almost in the generic nature of the younger appeal to you know, like, how do I say this? You know, the bad ideas that you hear college kids spouse until they get into the real world, Well, she represents that so that people find that attractive. Where she's like, you know, she's she could convince people that we don't need fifty thousand Amazon jobs in our district and she got away with that. That's that would have been career ending for a lot of people. And she's just out there with platitudes and not anything real.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I remember that video they produced for the Green New Deal where they're like they're tying, Oh, we're gonna get everyone to plant what was it of plants, and then we're gonna build trains to Hawaii or whatever. It was like just sheer moonbat pie in the sky insanity, but it's not super divisive stuff like, yeah, has AOC really been at the forefront of one of the trans debates. I haven't seen her attach herself to that. I'm sure she's all for it, but like she's either been smart enough or just lucked out that she hasn't been really the face for the super controversy stuff like nobody believes that we're gonna build trains to go to Hawaii, okay, or we're gonna get rid of all the cows. So she can go out and say that stuff and I'll make fun of her on the radio and people will be like, how does that work? But like it it is that almost no Stredam is kind of way that she handles this that that people I think gravitate to because within democratic circles it's not really controversial stuff, you know. It is that it is that that that how that naive approach to uh, you know what is actually politically possible that I think lets her continue to pull well even though if you watch her, like if you watch her a question somebody in Congress, it's what it's it's uh, it's your brain cells die. Do you remember when she was screaming at Jamie Diamond h and like two of the other big bank leaders. They're sitting there and she's screaming at him in the Finance Committee about student loans, and she's accusing them of trying to take advantage of all these college kids and they're gonna be defaulting and they're all greedy. And then Jamie Diamond wait to stop talking and said, we don't do student loans. Barack Obama federalized that during his first administration. And but she went on a five minute rant like that, that's the dumbest, Like she did no research. How did she just assume that they had it? I don't know. But people like her, and they like Bernie Sanders, so like, don't discount their ability. And if you look at the list here, they're clearly going to some of these places where you have these bubble districts, which ironically also line up where the really bad Tesla vandalism's going on. So I'm sure that's a coincidence. But Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, you see what they're doing, swing states here, and the list goes on. So there is a very real possibility that AOC finds herself in a leadership position, which I remember back to when she first started, you could not have convinced me that they would give her power. But once Pelosi's out out, even though she's pretty much out, I mean, and the old guard is out, even though Bertie Sanders is arguably the old guards, saying they're all getting so old, I mean, someone has to replace them. Yeah, and I think, I think if if the replacements start to happen, now where she again, she doesn't have a net positive polling if you ask everybody, but she is much better off than most almost all the Democratic leadership, right because the party's mad at the leadership for what happened Trump back there. But but but even so she.
Speaker 2: Polls well, this is the more I think about it. Right now, this is sort of like another It's a weird example of the Overton window in a way where I think AOC is seen as more sane now because you have some more younger members of Congress, like Rep. Crockett, who is kind of like, you know, they're so crazy, they're so crazy looney tunes that it makes AOC look, you know, sane in comparison.
Speaker 1: But that's kind of how AOC was. She just wasn't as off putting. Crockett's just off putting, right, right. I don't agree with either of them, but AOC there was a certain there. It was I think it was the naivety, right, Yeah, you allowed people to and and so like let her talk about how in the future, since all you know, we're not gonna have cows, everyone could plant mangrove trees. That's what it was, right, They're in their stupid video there, like because it's platitudes. It's it's uh, you know, it's big ideas that really don't have a lot of substance. It's and it's the stuff that people gravitate towards. A lot of it on the left, but on the right they have this stuff too, but they're usually a little more practical on the right with what they're wanting to do. On the left, they can what if you know it's it's you know what it is, it's the John Lennon song. Imagine if as a person, that's what it is. I'm trying to put this into words about and because I'm baffled how she's been able to move until I sat down and analyzed it, and I realized they can't really attach any of the stuff that's really got the party in trouble to her because she's off her daydreaming about stuff, and people like those daydreams. They like it. What if we had all the vehicles will be electric? Right? Well that's not well, not if you keep burning them, right. But she's not leaned into that either, So she could be in leadership. And I know a lot of you going, well, that's a good thing. You know what, if you don't like the Democrat Party, you probably don't want them transitioning to people who generally are pulling well, because then then it allows people who said, I screw the party, I'm not going to be a part of this. Look at these losers them to convince themselves that maybe it's okay to get back into it. And you know it's that whole thing when your opponent's down to let them up. But we shall see. All right, we're doing the we do the phone again. Okay, all right, yay technology. Jeff Maher from the Weather Channel is joining us this morning. All right, Eve the man. Good day to day. Although a lot of people I think are going to be inside most of the day uletss they go to a bar patio because we got basketball in SANITYA. But we do have games locally in Raleigh, so let's get some good weather for that. Maybe a little tailgating, yeah, to get new some warm weather.
Speaker 3: Today. Will be up to seventy six for this first day of spring, but there will be some wet weather. We've got a coal file on the doorstep. It's going to bring in some showers and thunderstorms with some gusty winds out of the southwest. I flub moves out tonight, so rainboland early in the evening, then some breaks in the clouds overnight with a low dipping to thirty nine. Tomorrow's sunny, wendy and color behind the front. We shod at sixty two, a low temperature in the low forties under a partly cloudy sky tomorrow night, and then a beautiful weekend plenty of sun for Saturday and Sunday afternoons, with highs each day in the low seventies.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeff, have yourselfagu Are you with us tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 3: I am indeed.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good one, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you you too.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, and we come back. Let's see here, we'll chat with Jeff Bellinger here in just a few minutes. And I got another Floorida guy. Not this one didn't drown their pet though, but they are insane and we'll share that with you coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program.
Speaker 2: Good Morning KC.
Speaker 5: Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell helped to surge a soothe investor's fears over price increases and an economic slow down tied to President Trump's tariffs. Powell did not raise any alarms when he spoke yesterday and said he said the inflationary impact of the trade war will be transitory. Stock sended higher yesterday, but that was yesterday.
Speaker 1: This is today.
Speaker 5: Stock market futures are pointing lower. Analysts say that Powell's reassurances have already worn off. There was an uptick last week the number of workers signing up for unemployment benefits. The Labor Department counted two hundred and twenty three thousand new applications, two thousand more than the prior week. Colonial pipeline's been exploring options, including a possible sale, since last fall. Now source to say a sale is the most likely scenario, a sale to Brookfield Asset Management. Final offers for the pipeline that transports fuel from Texas to New Jersey were submitted last week, and Brookfield is said to be the front runner for a deal that could value the pipeline at ten billion dollars or more. The European Union now wants more talks with Washington over tariffs on alcohol. The EU had proposed a fifty percent tariff on American whiskey starting April first. President Trump countered saying the US would levy a two hundred percent tariff on all alcohol imported from the EU. Now, a representative of the EU says not so fast. Officials are ready to engage in constructive dialogue with the US, and no new tariffs will be imposed until at least mid April. Tesla issued a cyber truck recall, and this is an issue that cannot be resolved with a software update.
Speaker 2: All of the.
Speaker 5: Cyber trucks sold in the US in the first fifteen months the electric pickup was on the market have to be checked because pieces of steel trim can come loose, possibly creating a road hazard for drivers who are following the trucks. Tesla blames an adhesive that is this is a quote susceptible to environmental embrittlement. Read that bad glue and casey. It's the first day of spring and there are freebies to be had. Dairy Queen giving away small vanilla cones read Italian Ice is offering a free six soundce ice and Duncan rewards. Members who warded refreshers today will get triple points toward the next reward.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well there you go. So I'm down with free ice cream. I think most people are. Jeff appreciate it. Thank you. Okay, have a good day. Talk to you tomorrow. Yeah, there you go. So, by the way, I was watching something and I'll give to this other Florida story here real quick. I was watching it was one of the ESPN shows one of the radio shows, but it was there was video of these guys talking about it, so and they were talking about high Point University. Obviously high Point University NCAA tournament. The team was really really good this year. I guess you guys don't know that. And that's really cool to watch that. And as you know, our greens studios we call Greensboro because they were in Greensboro, are now in downtown high Point. We relocated there they have two years now and I really like it because we're red above that food hall by the baseball stadium. But anyone who's ever driven around high Point, basically half the town is high Point University. Right there's the main campus, but then there's just all these little swaths in sections where it's all fenced in there. I've never been inside a high Point University, but they were talking about the campus and I had rosta do you know a high Point They have a free ice cream truck that drives around the kids can just order ice cream there and then they have seriously have an ice cream truck.
Speaker 2: That drives roun to that is right. That is worth tuition right there.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. And they have a steakhouse on the campus that the kids can go eat at. It's a limited number of times for free, and they're arguing that it helps them build social dining skills. And they got a trap ton of pools. That place looks amazing And now I know why they have the big old fences so nobody jacks their ice cream. So but yeah, but good on them. From a tournament perspective too, that's going to be fun to watch, especially since you know, the ACC has been a little rough, a little rougher year this year with getting teams in there. It's nice to have some other local teams and we got quite a few. All right, real quick on this. I didn't get to this with Steven, but I didn't mention it. There is a there's going to be a dwarf protest. I guess that's tomorrow. Tomorrow is the opening of the snow White movie and they're trying I think they want to get at least one hundred little people, actors and others. Which is there that many in Hollywood? Maybe there are, And you know what, this is one of these as long as they're not vandalizing stuff, Like I get this one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: No, And I'm on their side too. It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's what I would say, You guys probably shouldn't try to block traffic the sight lines. But I will say this, you know what's crazy is really the guy who kicked all this off as Peter Dingkdge, you know, got super mad over this. He's he's he's got a new movie coming out where he plays a little guy in the movies. He's in the He's in the Toxic Adventure reboot that's coming out, which, by the way, are you do you know anything about that movie? Ross?
Speaker 2: Absolutely nothing, dude.
Speaker 1: It's got uh, it's got Kevin Bacon in it as the toxic of Elijah Wood and Peter Dinklidge. I think Dinklage is going to play Goose or Toxic or whatever. If you guys know anything about that movie. But yeah, I guess some big names attached to that. But like it's it's so he's working and he's played these.
Speaker 2: Roles before in the past. He played a dwarf in the Chronicles of Nardia, Prince Caspian, he played an elf in the movie Elf right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so it's like, so his his paycheck has not been harmed. So yeah, I guess. I guess he's at public enemy number one.
Speaker 2: I'm being told he wasn't an elf, he was an angry elf. So I want to attract my statement.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't playing Elf and Elf. He was an angry elf, so I apologize.
Speaker 1: Is that still your favorite Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: It's top five? Actually, slip might have slipped. Oh no, okay, no, but it makes sense. It's like, listen, say you we're filming a movie like Jack and the bean Stock. We're filming Jack and the bean Stock and some guy shows up and he's like, I'm a twenty foot giant. I am perfect for this role. And they're like, we can't cast you as the giant because that would be perpetuing stereotypes. So yeah, and the same thing. I mean, these feel like, listen, we could be perfect for your movie and you're not hiring us, and we're looking for acting roles. It's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're just like every other actor. Man. They just want to eat that are that they're dark necessarily the leading folks there. All right, real quick, this guy down in Florida, I don't have time to play this song, but that's okay. This absolute lunatic a.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: He's got tds of the of the highest caliber. Kendall Todd forty two busted on Monday and I was at St. Lucie County. He has been on an a online rampage posting all sorts of threats threatening to kill Trump, specifically how he wants to kill him. He wants to quote fight naked to the death.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: I guess maybe the fight to the death thing. Again. I wouldn't say that you should post this, but why naked