Speaker 1: Britage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let Chintaco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right.
Speaker 3: This hour one Chataco Show brought you by Thursday night football Tomorrow night. We are headed to Brevard County, Melbourne, Wickham Road, Crickets, Cricket Sports bar yep Wickham Road.
Speaker 2: Gonna be there six to eight. Have JRR concert tickets to give away, bucket specials on neutral, budlight pitcher specials. It's gonna be a good night. We're out there before the football game. Okay, Crickets in Melbourne on Wickham Road, and yes we will have b wo stix.
Speaker 3: Something changes with all this because the storm or whatever. We are planning on going those unless we're told not to go. Yeah, so, but just know we will be there. It is our intention to be there and as of right now.
Speaker 2: To go there you go.
Speaker 3: So Coca Cola, I kind of saw this one coming. They are pulling their newest permanent flavor from the store shelves after only six months.
Speaker 2: Wait, they're pulling it.
Speaker 3: There there the newest addition to the line of Coca Cola Products, which was introduced six months ago as a new permanent flavor, is being pulled.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember what it was. I do because we brought it up on the show. No Coca Cola spice. I don't really see that taking hold obviously.
Speaker 3: Now I am team Coca Cola to the level of where if I'm out and I decide I'm going to have a soda and I order, it's coke zero for me. That's my jam thib. Sorry, we don't have coc we have PEPSI I go, well, I'll have iced tea. Then that's me. No, I get it. I tried the Coca Cola spice. I tried the zero version of it. I also tried the regular version of it when it came out. And I've never drank a bottle of pledge before really, but it's maybe what I might equate it to, like the furniture polish. It just had this weird yes, almost almost an oily type, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this isn't very good. I can I can imagine exactly what it would taste like, and now I'm good.
Speaker 3: When you heard about it being introduced, so you're like, oh, Coca Cola with like a hint of you know, cinnamon spice, which is what they were aiming for.
Speaker 2: No, it did. It didn't intrigue me when we talked about it.
Speaker 3: The first It sounds like it might work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, until I really picture a spice on a coke and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, eh, yeah that, and it had like hints of raspberry. It was just a weird concoction, and I'm like, this just isn't cutting it. So I, you know, I moved on, so I'm not surprised. Yeah, I wonder how much this blunder cost this marketing bland.
Speaker 2: Do they have those Coca Cola dollars man dollars for days? I told you one of my buddy's wives was a head one of a head execs there. Oh my god, the amount of cash. I'm sure insane. A lot of decisions with that though.
Speaker 3: As long as we're on the subject of beverages, have you ever heard the term drink shaming?
Speaker 2: Is it shaming for somebody for drinking too much?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, there there Actually I think there was an episode of Frasier that kind of dealt with this.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember, is this where you shame somebody for what they're drinking like like you're drinking a larger soda.
Speaker 3: No, it could be, but this specifically deals with coffee. And now the uh you know, so many varieties and flavors and concoctions when it comes to coffee that people And they asked folks coffee drinkers about this. I can't speak to it. I don't drink coffee, so I don't know. Fifty percent of coffee drinkers are afraid to say they're customized drink order out loud when ordering, for fear of being drink shamed.
Speaker 2: See, neither of us can relate because we don't drink rite coffee. But I could see that happening with coffee snobs in seconds, just like oh, you have to carry the Starbucks cup around, you know, because you have to have your Starbucks pat. The new coffee place over where Bayblosh used to be, right, you know what I'm talking about, corner of four thirty six.
Speaker 3: And smack dab in the middle of the zone of operation.
Speaker 2: A little bit on the outs like the side skirts of it or the outskirts. But they're new, Okay, raisin canes opened in there. And then another place and this coffee joint pat There was a line of cars over one hundred deep the first the first couple weeks that went on. There is still the longest line you've ever seen. It's supposed to be the biggest competition from Starbucks.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna shame anybody when I sit there and I hear them talking about their Moca Latte whipped because vente. I don't know what any of that means. You might as well be speaking Mandarin to me. But I guess spewing all those commands out and wishes for what you need in your proper coffee can be a bit well, yeah, I guess I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: To say all this stuff coffee, your coffee, Oh, he's gay coffee. Dutch Brothers coffee is the one that I believe, that's Dutch Brothers. Wow, drink shaming? Do we have nothing better to worry about our lives?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Somebody else's drinking shaking my head right again? When I hear I'm in a place where people are ordering stuff like this, I'm like.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what they're talking. It's like, I'm not about to shame something buddy for drinking something I know nothing about.
Speaker 2: A couple people texted in about the that Oreo coke was delicious, and then somebody else's brand new. I think it's somebody else said the new or coke coke Oreo yuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's brand new. That's a limited time thing. Okay, but the spiced one gone. They're yanking that. So if if you do, if you were one of the three people who like that, you might want to grab yourself a few to stock up.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, I was at a coffee shop in de Land and saw some hipster just climb up a tree in the patio area to drink his coffee. Yes, it is Dutch Brothers. The uh the place supposedly. Oh, it's like the line of people was crazy every time I passed it. Is that a chain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Star Starbucks is quaking in their bootsht.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course not. But these are heavy hitters from what I hear. Right, Gray and Canes too, All right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's get onto this animal cruelty story out of Australia. Fifty eight year old Peter Smith pleaded guilty yesterday to one kind of aggravated animal cruelty. His defense lawyer describes the case as very unusual. Peter was visiting a wildlife park in Australia. From the description of this and the pictures I'm looking at, and I have this story on our Facebook page, it's called Oakvale Wildlife Park. It looks like a combination wildlife park slash zoo type deal. You know, there's kids petting areas, there's exotic animals in certain areas. And what Peter did was he went over to an area where there were chickens, and he grabbed a live chicken and went over to the alligator pit and threw the chicken down into a hungry alligator who obviously feasted. This to the horror of other parkgoers there. And to make matters even worse, the chicken that he grabbed was a beloved chicken that had been a resident of the wildlife park for years, even had.
Speaker 2: A name, Betty White. Now I say shot Betty White to an alligator. Now I say charge him as just sitting there with your kid and this his tunes of chicken. I mean, when I was a kid, you remember back in the day gat and when they'd feed the gators. Sure it was the best thing ever, right, But it's not just some visitor throwing a live Betty.
Speaker 3: White look over the chicken pen.
Speaker 2: I know, I'll just grab one of these. Yeah, charge him.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's facing up to two years in prison in a twenty five thousand dollars fine.
Speaker 2: I know about two years of president.
Speaker 3: He won't get that. That's the maximum he could get. Give give him, give him a little jail time. The honest sentenced him to cheat chicken coops. I've had an experience doing that. That'll be like cleaning rabbit okage. Just that is, you know, just like guinea pigs, rabbits, they're cute. That's what you chuck to the gators think got them convenient.
Speaker 1: JR.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station