Speaker 1: It seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooded area.
Speaker 2: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Tree mines and brush.
Speaker 2: You see's about a seven and seven and a half foot tall sasquatch looking back at it, and.
Speaker 3: It kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog. Pick these stories for what they are in hopes.
Speaker 4: That maybe, like, if it's out there, then show me yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical chup of cobra creature terrorizing his chickens.
Speaker 3: Like a grunt and a knock.
Speaker 2: It's like a oh. I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make Bigfoot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to ECBRO Bigfoot Radio, and ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host, Daniel than While. Here we are back with another episode into the twenty twenty five year, and uh, you know what, We're starting off really great here because I'm loving the guess that we've got going on here. If you listen and follow the first episode of twenty twenty five, I really believe you guys are going to low Our next guest tonight.
Speaker 3: We're going to get into that very shortly, but I.
Speaker 2: Want to remind everybody make sure you guys are marketing your calendars for the upcoming events in the twenty twenty five year. Of course, the ECBRO is hosting another group camp out in the month of May. The film project takes place also during the month of May. For those who know about the film series, that will be on YouTube Bigfoot Explorers. So if you're not familiar with that information on that could it also be found on the YouTube channel Bigfoot Zone ECBRO. Or you could go on Facebook and follow all the information and content that Daniel Binoir yours. Truly, there has been updating and posting on all the Facebook pages. Meanwhile, I'm not going to blab and talk too much further. I want to introduce to you mister John Stasco. He's with us tonight and I said, well, you know, he's got some big Foot stories, he's got some UFO stories, and we we will be getting into talking about some drones.
Speaker 3: You guys know about the stories and all the video clips on social.
Speaker 2: Media and all the talks about the drones you know that's been going on. We're going to get into a discussion on that. But before we get into that, first of all, thank you for joining me.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to have you on here. This is actually the second time I was looking back on the last time I had you on here, which trox to me about maybe one year ago. So again, I'm glad to have you back because it's never a dull.
Speaker 3: Discussion with you. I really love our discussions. But yeah, how are you doing.
Speaker 1: John, I'm doing pretty good, like I said, just trying to get ready for this big weather we're going to have come in here. I guess we're gonna go to another ice age, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Yeah, from what they're calling.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Yeah, Like I said, nothing going on here in my.
Speaker 1: Well. Yesterday I was I was taking my granddaughter's small car to get four tires put on it, and they had a rush of people going to get tires put on their car because of this. And of course today I went to a Walmart to get a bunch of food and stuff for the family and everything, and everybody's acting like it's going to be the end of the world, so they're just buying everything. I mean, it's a madhouse. But like I said, this is Western Pa. We get snow like this. I mean, we had that worse than ninety three, ninety four, and then back in seventy nine we had a pretty good too, So this is nothing for me. I really don't care. I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean I know what happens up north. I mean, I'm I'm originally from up north too, but you know, I grew up at a young age down here in Virginia and the winner's down here. They've been pretty mild on the most part. I mean, we've seen some good snow down here, don't get me wrong, but it's a hit.
Speaker 3: Or miss, you know. But I ever since I lived in the Shanando.
Speaker 2: Valley, you know out here, a little bit higher elevation, you're more out in the mountains. So yeah, things are tend to happen a little bit more out this way, in the western part of the state. So so yeah, I totally get that. Uh, people panic, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know if a lot of understand it, but you know, I guess in a sense, there's all these better to be stationed, sorry, to be prepared, but they shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be freaking out.
Speaker 2: They should, you know, get things, you know, start working on collecting things, not wiping out the shelves all at once.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so you don't mind. I wanted to tell you something that happened fairly recently. Uh you know, I've I've seen Bigfoot a number of times with witness all with multiple witnesses. So it's not just me saying it or whatever. But what was really strange. Let me take the last one first. About a month ago, I take them not even quite a month ago. I took my great grandson Eli up to Washington Park to ride his bike. And there's really nobody else in the park at the time. It was a sunny day, and I go up there. There's this big round circle about five hundred feet in diameter and was up paved. So he was learning to ride his bike. So I showed him how to ride the bike and stuff, and then I sat there and watched him go around it and around it and around it. So he come up to me the last time says, look, papap over there. So I looked over and I thought somebody was sitting behind a tree about fifty yards or so away, and I'm looking at whatever it was sitting behind the tree was wider than the tree, like the trunk of the tree. But it kept looking from the side to the side like this and look at me. So my next thoughts was it's probably a hunter or somebody. I don't know, but it was black in color from that distance. Now I didn't have my SUV was about one hundred feet away, and my been officers were in there. So I'm watching this thing. It's about that time my wife calls me on my phone. She asked me how things are going with Eli's it's great, and I told her what we're looking at Because Eli saw it first. He's nine years old or so, I'm sorry, seven years old. So she said, John, why do you go to the car and get an octars? I said, okay, So I got up and walking. As I'm walking, I'm looking. I took about ten steps. As I'm walking looking what I'm seeing, this thing stood up. Wasn't a bear, about seven and a half maybe eight feet tall to the most black, wider than the tree. It turned and walked to my left like a man, and disappeared into the woods. Well, my wife was still on the phone with me. She got a little nervous, so she said, why don't you, you know, watch out for Eli. Get him out of there. I says, okay, fine, Otherwise I went right over. So I go back and took him back to the car and stuff, and that's all we talked about. The next day it rained, so there's nothing there I could see except there's a flat area wherever where it was was sitting on the ground. So I'm not sure what that was. I can tell you pretty much categorically it was not a bear, because I mean, bears can walk on her hind legs, of course, but not like a man. You know, their legs are shorter in the back they get up. This had long legs, stood up about seven And I'll tell you something else. When I did walk over there the next day, there was a limb of the tree maybe seven feet off, almost seven feet off off the ground. Its head was above that, maybe four or five inches, so it was pretty tall. Now to my knowledge, there's no black bears that fall in this area whatsoever over seven and a half feet tall. So I'm not sure what it was, and I don't I don't want to say it was a big foot because you know, unless I have proof, because that's the kind of guy I am. I want more definitive proof. Anybody could see something in the woods, and you know they can misidentify whatever. You know yourself, Dan, you go out in the woods, people can see a coyote and think it's a wolf, or they can see a dog and think it's a coyote. That's just the way it is. People. You have a tendency to try to put some kind of familiarity into the things they see, or if they don't understand what they're saying, make up anyhow. So let me let me go digress. Uh, most of my life in the investigative field for paranormal paranormal occurrences. The early part of it had to do with UFOs and aliens and that type of thing. But back in ninety one, my director at the time I belonged to her group up in Westmoreland County. They knew I took any kind of case. So he calls me and says, John, He says, we have a bigfoot reported case in McMurray, PA. Now, McMurray, PA is maybe twelve miles from Pittsburgh, which is a very urban area. I mean even now, so it's even more so. So. My co investigatator and I went down and we were on a case for about a year. But we had some things happening in the meantime when we were down there. Devon, who is bigger than I am. I'm six foot four. Devon's sixty six and a half six hundred and sixty pounds. He's a nuclear engineer. At the time, I was an environmental site supervisor for an environmental company called Etimo out of Cannonsburg. Anyhow, so he's having boulders thrown at him and he says John, And we had FM headsets by the way, so he said, John, it's coming your way. So what I did. I shimmied up a tree and I waited. This is broad daylight, so I'm about twenty five feet up in this tree. I don't climb trees anymore. I'm too old for that. But anyhow, I looked down. I heard rustling down below, and I looked down and I got some pictures of these things. There's two sets of green eyes looking back up at So what do you think I did. Well? I shommed down the tree as fast as I could, but by the time I got there, they were gone. Well, this went on and off. We had we kept hearing howling and noises and things of this nature. By almost a year into the investigation, we were going there every weekend, literally every weekend. Members of our group wanted to come down, but the family didn't want a lot of people on the property and stuff. But you know, we try to keep it down anyhow. I'm in the woods. This is nighttime now, and as I'm walking out of the woods, Devin and other people in that group i'm in and plus the family to live there. Who's now one of the guys is my one of my one of the guys I trained to be an investigator. He's really doing a great job. I'll tell you about him in a second. But we saw two juvenile bigfoot between six and seven feet tall, come and follow me out of the woods, two of them. Okay, multiple witnesses, thirteen people saw this. Okay, now that's about it. But I mean, in my opinion, they were juvenile bigfoot. Okay, they weren't full size, they weren't fleshed out really you know, heavy, but they were there. Okay. About a week or so later, I get a call from Channel two News and they said, John, we've had we understand you the lead investigator for Washington, Green and Fayette Counties with this group. I mean, I says, yeah, I am. It was Mary rob Jackson from Channel and she said, would you mind if we come down and pick you up and take you to this site where the bigfoot tracks have been found. I said sure. Now I had gone to about twenty below zero with a windshield that night, so they came down and picked me up. Now it's a strange thing is because one of our dear friends, Ron Howes, lived down below this area, and I took you up there by the way and Ron to show you this area when you were down and visiting me the last time. But we go up and it's on a church. There's a church atop the hill, and it's there's houses up there now, but back then the only thing was up there was a church. We found two sets of tracks. Okay, Mary Rob, who's about five week tall, soaking wet, couldn't jump between the two sets of tracks. I couldn't either, and I'm six four, okay. But the first set of tracks was approximately twenty two inches long. The second set of tracks was almost eighteen inches long. But the strange part about this, there's several things about this. It's really weird. The smaller set of tracks on the right foot was heavier than the left foot. I think I mentioned this the last time I talked about this, and I have something called a soil compassion device. I can give you a pretty good estimate of what something weighs based on the depth of the imprint that leaves. Okay, what we estimated the weight of that creature on the right or the left foot was was about eight hundred pounds, but on the right foot about one thousand pounds, which indicated me with carrying something. Now we can speculate whether it was carrying a young one or a deer or whatever. Okay, but that's not even a strange part, although it's one of them. We follow those tracks to the edge of the hillside. Now, this town is called Creston Heights, which is above where Ron lives. Okay, we fall it to the edge of the hill where they can overlook the small town. It's a very small town, not very big at all, more of a patch than anything else. And they squatted down in the snow. You can clearly see their butt prints. To my day, to my knowledge, no one has ever gotten butt prints of a bigfoot, okay, but there were two of them there. So I'm looking for tracks further on, no sets of tracks. I'm like, what the heck? So I'm looking at the tracks again and I had to look a little closer, and what I saw was whatever of these things are? They walk backwards into their tracks, into the heavy brush and the tracks. Of course you can't see them in heavy brush, a brush on the ground and studs, right, So that, yeah, there's they're an intelligent creature. I'm not gonna say an animal because I don't believe in animal. I don't believe that. I know I'm when I have people on here, they're gonna disagree with me, and everybody's entitled to their opinion. Okay. I'm just telling you what I witnessed and what other people being witnessed. Okay, now the people that accompany me after that, oh, I found hair samples by the way, uh, and we took them to the local university and they came back about two weeks later indicated unknown harm in it. Okay. The hair samples were about twelve to eighteen inches long, and they were dark brown with reddish tinges, but the hair itself, the follicles of the hair was different than a normal harm in it hair. It's like transparent, very transparent. Anyhow, so let's move on to the next day. The next day, I'm on I'm coming back from that investigation Murray, which is still ongoing, by the way. I get back to my houses around midnight and my first wife says to me, John, the chief of police at California, PA called us, and they want you to come up to High School Hill. Now, let me explain something about the distance involved. And I took you there as well, Dan, and I showed this to you. It's maybe three three miles by air from that high school hill to Crescent Heights, Okay, and there's power lines that run it through that area. Okay. So I go up there and on the right side of this hill were twelve police officers and thirty civilians that live in that area. Their lights are flashing on their cars and stuff. And the chief of police name was Charlie Baloney. Okay. Anyhow, I don't know if he's still alive or not. I think he might have moved to Florida. But he was a good friend of my family and my mine. And I said, what's going on Charlie. He goes, look up there, and I showed this to you too. Before off the road, maybe one hundred and fifty to two hundred feet away was a high tension tower and as I looked, I saw something against the tree. Now it was overcast. There was snow on the snow on parts of the grassy area, but none on the road. It was very cold the next day, so I start walking up here. Now the only thing I had on me was a portable spot like called a Q being with a portable power pack for them because it's five hundred thousand candle power, very bright. And I had a stun gun on me. At the time. I always carried a lot of money because I worked at the environmental company at the time. So as I'm walking up here, I look behind me and the police officers aren't following me, and I says, hey, you guys coming or what And they says no, look at the size of that blank, blank thing. And I said, you guys got guns. I said, you guys got guns. I don't have a gun. I said, we're not going to say all right, So you know me, Dan, I'm not I'm fearless about stuff. I don't care. So I figure I'm going to be going I'm in this. I'm in this because i want to know what's going on. I'm not afraid of the unknown. I called myself an explorer of the unknown. By the way, not an expert says they're an expert, right right? Anyhow, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Not to interrupt, not to interrupt you, but you know, in a number of cases, and I'm sure you've heard it yourself, where others will direct or or or call you or refer to you as an expert in a particular field. If it was a particular field other than saying like bigfoot, that might be different. Like if they want to call me a wildlife expert, I would appreciate that more. But when they I've been referred to as a Bigfoord expert, no, that like feels very insulting because again, just like what you said, there's no experts in the bigwick community or cryptid world.
Speaker 3: But wildlife is a different story.
Speaker 2: Because I grew up studying wildlife, so you know, I know quite a bit about wildlife, but big Put's a different story.
Speaker 1: Or a crypt if you're if you're an expert, if you know an anatomy or a medical field, or you're a legal expert. Yeah, you're an expert in those particular fields. But when it comes to the paranormal, really none of us are experts. It's okay, we're all explorers of the unknown, okay. And the difference is I want to get let me get back that. I just want to finish this part. So I started walking. When I got closer, I maybe thirty feet away or so, I smelled it. Okay. Now I was dark out, and I have this powerful spotlight. I smelled it before I actually saw it, and it smelled like dead animals and dirt and rotten leaves and everything. And then I shined a light on it. Now, with that much light on it, it should have reflected something back on me. But the strangest thing about I noticed, and this is something that people should put down in their databases about Bigfoot, at least the ones I've encountered, the light was seemed to be absorbed into this creature didn't reflect back at all, which really kind of was weird to me. But I was so in awe what I saw. I mean, look like I said, I'm tall. I'm not sure you know that you've met me?
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, yeah, I stood it.
Speaker 1: When when I can, I can reach flat foot at eight feet exactly. This thing was about two feet taller than my hand. Massive white shoulders. Maybe, Oh, I'd have to say, I'm guessing four feet or more and with almost no neck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No saginal crest like a gorilla. Okay, let's keep this straight. No sagital crest. It was a little bit, but not much. There is no defining genitalia on it because the hair was so long. The hair was a i'd say a foot to eighteen inches long, okay. The hair was dark brown in color with reddish tinges. The eyes, as you know as wildlife expert, and you are, and I give you that no primeate on this planet has eyeshine. This thing had eyes shine, green eyeshine, the same kind of eye shine that I saw at the place in Murray's. By the way, I think I can mention with a family's name was the Horseman family. Okay, because now he's the one son, Jeremiah is a good friend of mine. He's the one I trained to be an investigator in a paranormal He lives in Arizona. Now he's doing a great job out there. I'm so proud of him anyhow, So I got within. I started walking. Now, normal people probably were run screaming for the lights. I didn't. I walk closer. I got anywhere between thirteen and fifteen feet from this thing. Its arms were slightly crossed, but they were gigantic arms like tree trunks, like literally like tree trunks, legs like tree trunks. The face was and the whole body was covered with hair except around its eyes and around its snows and a mouth, and it looked like hair on the sides. I couldn't see any ears at all. Okay, not saying it didn't have ears, but I couldn't see any. And the skin color was a dark gray in color, Okay, not black, but dark gray. Now, let me say something about this. On every site I've ever been on or seen on regarding bigfoot, they always seem to show a bit foot mustar looked like the Incredible Halt. They do not look like right. Okay, They are covered with hair for the most part. Okay, if they get mange, that'd be a different story. Okay, But this thing was covered with hair, Okay, long hair, that's headed, long nails. The nails were dark in color. I couldn't I wasn't sure if they were black or dark gray. The nose was wide, okay, it had a large overlapping forehead, almost like a Neanderthal Okay, almost not quite okay, right, and it's and you can clearly see there was brow marks on it, okay, brow marks, and they had really like hairy eyebrows. But in its teeth, it sort of opened its mouth a little bit. Now, as a wildlife expert, you know canines have like wolves and dogs have canine teeth. Correct, Why because they eat so to human beings, not me instance, I don't have my teeth pulled, so I just have record fall steep that anyhow, Uh, this thing had big canines maybe I want to say, almost two inches long and molars. Oh wow, So that told me it was an omnivore. I saw its lips. The lips were dark in color as well. Okay. It stood there with his arms slightly crossed. You can see it's breathing. So it's a living, tangible creature. It's not a spiritual being. I know. There's again there's gonna be people disagree with me and go into the myth part of this stuff. But listen, I'm a realist. About this kind of stuff. Okay. What I saw is what I'm telling you. Okay, firsthand, it looked at me, and as you know, you know what infrasound is, I felt waves, literally palpable waves pressure hitting me. But what I what I felt was I, in my opinion, felt like waves of sadness. In other words, I think it was sad because it was spotted and did you know what to do at this point? And the size of it, I wouldn't. I would believe I didn't see any Jenna, tell you again, I would have to think it was a mail, a big mail, Okay. And the reason I know it was almost ten feet tall is because the next day I went back up and I measured the height where it was leaning against the high tension tire. Okay, for fifteen to thirty seconds it looked at me. I didn't have a camera on me because I didn't know what I was coming to see, because sometimes the police would call me or the fire company go up and rescue. Peak was. I had a jeep with a winch on it, and they just called me, said John, can you come up? Blah blah blah. And because I found dead people, you know, and I pulled people out, and I even pulled the fire company out one time. But anyhow, so I didn't have my camera or any weapons on the other net stun gun, which I would have to touch you with, and I'm certainly not going to touch something like that with that probably would laughed at me. Right but right, I mean, I'm not bragging, but I'm even now I'm a pretty powerful guy, and back then even more or so. And I was much younger because I'm seventy two years old and almost seventy three. But this thing, even in my prime, could have ripped me on bloom from limb. Okay, Now, after this period of time, it turned and everybody's watching me. Now you got forty two people, including those twelve police officer on this site before I even got there. So this is factual. This can be proven. This is not made up. Okay. I walked up to this darn thing. Okay, after that, in three strides, it covered thirty feet fast. Now you know, Dan, how fast a deer is and a rabbit. Okay, the dog this thing moved like a blur, literally like a burder, like zero to sixty instantaneously, okay, and went into the woods and the woods right there, as you know, because you saw are pretty thick with brush. Okay, it disappeared. I tried to keep up with it. I couldn't do it, Okay, but I found hair samples the next day about the same length. I sent him to the college and they came back with the same result, which tells me it's probably the same ones at were Red Crest and Heights. Okay. Now, the thing about this is there was a multiple sightings in that entire year, right down maybe seven eight miles away by air. I interviewed a priest out by Patsy Hillman Park, which used to be the Little Burn Park. Now you know you've been there, speaking as I have been as well. And that's all woods up there and stuff, okay, a lot of woods. So this priest calls us through my director, through my director, and he says, mister Stasco. He says, I gotta tell you something. This is a priest, Okay, no reason for him to lie to me. This is wintertime. He says. I looked out my wind and I saw three big hairy creatures outside in my trash cans going through my trash, and I had thrown out some old pizza from the night before and they were taking it. So I went out and talked to him about it. Sure enough, you know, and he's still living here. I think I heard from somebody up that lives up that way that this guy still lives there. But anyhow, so this is this there's been a rational sightings in this whole area. Meanwhile, Charlie also told me to keep the place in California at the time when he was making his routine prole root forty three, which linked up with Root forty what you know about as well, that he saw a big foot in broad daylight squatting on the side of the road, maybe two hundred yards away from that hillside. I just told you about watching traffic. Now let me go on. There's a lot of old minds up that way. Ron and I talked about this. I told him about a cave he wasn't even aware of down here I crawled in two years ago. Okay, I took you guys up also where a UFO was on the ground. I got pictures of that too. But anyhow so where am I going with this? I have some timers going on sometimes I remember sometimes I don't know anyhow what I'm getting at is that there's a rational sightings in this area. Now, later on, Devin and myself and Keith are Paul john You know who Paul Johnson is.
Speaker 3: Paul Johnson was familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a professor of pitt Well. He wanted to come along with us. He was a new member of the group. So he was a tall guy too. See he's six foot six and he's skinny as a rail. Devin's sixty six and a half. Weighs three times as much as I do. Here, I am the short guy, six foot four two. I was about two thirty. So we go up. We started interviewing a lot of these people up there, and most of the people live up for a really nice people. I known him when I was in high school down that way. They're black people, but they were scared to death about this thing. I went into their house were three of us went there and stuff, and I think we scared them more in the big wood. But anyhow, Uh, we talked to him. They were all terrified. And then we talked to a lady up on the hill who was an old black lady who lived in a trailer on the hillside facing down the hill. Down to that gully below where the UFO was that I told you about, and she said she heard a noise outside her window that faced down the hill. Now, to look in that window, you'd have to be at least nine nine and a half feet tall. She says she heard a noise about that wind outside that window, and she looked this thing was looking back in that window, which indicated had to be half ten feet tall. Scared the craft right exactly. And you would think because now, I mean there's more houses up there and stuff that weren't there before. But those people were terrified up there, you know. And then I talked to another lady in that same area. I talked to her. Well, first thing, this one woman can contact me. She had a ghost in her house, and I told her enough to tell me anything about it. I know a clear house. I met Aida Lorraine Warm many years agoing out of clearhouses. I go up there, I found out where the ghost was, took care of it into that cleared the house. But she was telling me why I was doing this to her mother and hers saw an eight foot tall bigfoot. Do you remember that road to get from Ron's house to go up that hill in the Crescent Heights. We had to go up that.
Speaker 3: Is up by up by the church he took us to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well okay, yeah, yeah, there's a gully there and that's where that creature went through and crossed the road. Okay, okay. Ron just told me something recently when I took his Christmas card down to him personally, and he told me something. But it's not up to me to tell him tell him. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually he shared some of that with me because I asked him about that. So yeah, he kind of killed me in the shape shifter.
Speaker 1: Right, So but this is all in that round that area and stuff, and uh, he told me he had some video of it, I guess. But I told him I would come down here with him and we do an investigation. I guess when the weather breaks will do something. But right now it's too bad. But uh, you know, we're gonna take a chance. But my whole point is this is that. Uh and then I'm getting ahead of myself now, Mingo Park, where you know where that's at? Because you and I went down with another investigator last year sometime I guess it was last year. Oh yeah, for sure, Yeah, and we were but when I was there with my wife and two or three of my great grandchildren. I took them to the top of Mingo Park. There's a big area up there, playground, so I took my kids up there. Those kids up there at the blood and play We ran into another couple had two kids and me and the man was standing there talking. We had our vehicles locked up and we're letting the kids use these remote control cars and trucks and stuff. And the guy says, look at that, sir. And I looked over maybe three hundred feet away, and there's something standing about and buy some trees at the top of Mingo Park looking at us. And it was pretty big, about eight foot black. So I had to run my car and get my belongings. By the time I did, it was gone. But my wife saw it. I saw it, the two adults saw it. That's four people saw this thing now, as you know.
Speaker 3: And there was the other guy that was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, as you know, we got you got contacted by a gentleman. We're gonna mention his name because he doesn't want to be put it out there, but we got contacted about this guy seeing something on his property. Heges recently bought. So you and I another investigator went down here looking for what we thought was either a bigfoot, small big foot, or pugwatche. Okay, we weren't sure, but I think we found one track. But I'm not sure if that was a track or not. I'm really not sure about that. I don't want to say definitively because I'm not like that again.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well there was definitely some potential there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what we did, Yeah, what we did see was is you recall we were at the top of that hill looking away. We saw what, let me you say it, what did we see do?
Speaker 3: Unidentified flying object up in the Yeah, that was hovering.
Speaker 1: Right and what did I do? I shined my light on it, and the other way investigator says, John, you're going to make them come here? I says, isn't that the point? So that one went to my right, went over maybe an eighth of a mile away. It was thick, crush, very thick. We couldn't get through there in time. It started going down, turned red, and then a little bit later came back up and rejoined the other, and then later on it took off. So you and I and the other investigator saw two UFOs on a big poot investigation. But my point being is this all within that proximity of Mingo Park. Now, let me go on. Up until nineteen ninety one, I was not interested that much in bigfoot, and I started taking these cases that no one else wanted to talk, okay, because everybody else in the group were into the Kexsburg thing and the UFOs and all that. Yeah, that was my primary, but that's not I mean, I'm into the entire preer or a normal genre at this point. So I started going on these bigfoot investigations with other people, and I've probably been on over over five thousand in my life in fifty seven years, almost fifty eight years now. When I haven't been doing actual infield research, I've been doing research, book research, technical research on computers and things of that nature to get more well read about it. If you want to know something about something, you've got to read about it as well as going into the field.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: You just can't sit around and look up stuff online and think your b all know at all about bigfoot or anything else for that matter. You got to get out there, like you do, and like I do, and like Ron and others do. Bill Rigby and Mike Cartman and those guys. I give them all the credit in the world. They get out there and they put the boots on the ground and put the work in. Okay, yeah, yeah, I love them. Guys. You know you're one of my favorites too. I gotta tell you, Okay, especially.
Speaker 3: That's that's very possible.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 3: I might just do that, don't.
Speaker 2: I'll work on that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going for I'm not going for Mickey.
Speaker 3: Hell no, no, I don't want to mc donald. They'll give you, they'll give you the ship.
Speaker 1: But the more people I talk to, that seem more and more cases were cropping up where people are seeing a big foot like creature in close proximity to either a hovering UFO or a landed UFO or going into or coming out of a UFO. Okay, which told me there's some kind of connection. Now what that connection is, I can speculate my opinion and without ruffling everybody else's feathers who don't agree with me, I'm just going to say this, in my opinion, there's some type of connection. I also want to say this. I know there are people in this field, some respectable you know, and some not so respectable that feel that they're that you. The bigfoot uses portal to disappear and reappear. I don't buy that, right, Okay, it's a it's and some people think it's a spiritual creature. I don't buy that either. It's flesh and blood. What I smelled and saw was as real as you and I. Okay, but what's the connection. I don't know, but I will. Let me just tell you some things that I do know. I know that I followed tracks. I used to walk through the creeks, and I wore rubber boots or waiters when I walked through creeks, and I look at either side of those creek beds, okay right, not far from where we were, and I would sometimes find tracks five feet up or more from the base of the creek onto land. No human being has a stride like that. So that tells me they're using the creeks to mass their footprints. These are intelligent creatures. They're intelligent. They're self aware, sentient creatures beings. When they stepped backwards into those tracks up on Crescent Heights, that told me all I need to know. Indians used to do that. They backtracked, right, Okay, what animal on Earth backtracks? None? None? Zero?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this too, about anatomy, about bigfoot. Anatomy. Okay, it has long arms. We know that some of it's young have been seen in trees, supposedly, allegedly. Okay, I'll use the word allegedly. Okay. Now, there's only something which as possible. Right, there's only a few reasons why a creature would have long arms like that. Okay. Generally look at monkeys. Why monkeys have long arms.
Speaker 3: To escape predator?
Speaker 1: Right right, exactly, Like jaguars, lions, Okay, that kind of panthers, those kinds of things. Okay, gorillas, which they're very powerful, They traveling in troops right through chimps. A bunch of chimpanzees could probably take out a panther or a leopard. Okay, But what that tells me one thing is this bigfoot climbs tree, can climb tree. Okay, So wherever it came from, I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm going to say it's not indigenous to this planet. I'm going out on a limb here. I don't think it's native to the planet. Okay, it's been here for a long time, but I don't think it came from here. I don't think it's a descendant of Gigantopithecus. I do not think it's a descendant of the Denos Evans. Okay, no known harm in it, although it's supposedly some cases they've said it's got some human DNA in it. Well, that could be for a lot of reasons. There's been women disappeared into the woods at a lot of times. Okay, we don't know what's happened here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless the DNA.
Speaker 2: By some chance is very identical to what we have, but not saying that there was any mating involved. It could be just yeah, it could be a close mat like they say about chimpanzees, there are our right, it's actually yeah, it's actually a one point eight difference between us and them. So I mean, what's the chance you know?
Speaker 1: And the other thing I want to say, this creature does not in this I can tell you something else that I'm aware of doing the research now as well as the infield research. The let me start with the west coast, northwest coast. The northwest Sasquatch seems to be more territorial and more violent okay than the other sasquatches, except maybe the Yetti or the YearIn in China. Okay. And the reason I think because there's less human beings, so it becomes more territory. It's hunting grounds or it's hunting grounds. You remember the Portlock problems they had up there with all those people or killed, mangledicor the people.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm we'll wear that. I got a friend of mine who investigate in that area too.
Speaker 1: So. But so I'm saying that the West coast ones up in the Northwest are more territory, therefore more prone to violence. Okay, However, let's move to the east coast. While there's some rare instances of bigfoot being aggressive, to my knowledge, no human being has been harmed or killed by a big foot in the northeastern part of the United States.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, we know.
Speaker 1: That we know of Now they've been people have been scared off, Yes, in Ohio Soldport people have been scared. Okay. In Pennsylvania, some people have been scared. We had some hikers up here. I just talked to a forest ranger up at uh Well about about a month and a half, two months ago up at Ohio Powell and either had They've had three reports up there hikers seeing a bigfoot. Okay, so I asked, if God, point blank he's a forest ranger right there? Okay, I was up In fact, I sent you some pictures I was up there. But anyhow with the white But the thing I'm getting at these creatures seem to be highly intelligent. Now. The other thing is this, uh, you know, we we believe I'm going to say again allegedly that Bigfoot's main protein source is deer. It's as fast as I saw it can run a deer down. But you know what's really strange. This area has a lot of farmland, as you know, and cattle. Not one cow or sheep or pig has been hard or taken, not one, none, not in Pennsylvania. Okay. Why Why is that they'd be easier to kill it than a deer because a deer cannot run? Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe I think at least animals are, Yeah, they're more closed, right.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I think that this creature knows that if it attacks and kills an animal a animal, that human beings are gonna come hunted, and human brings will bring dogs and weapons. So it leaves the animals alone. They'll go after the deer, the rabbit, the possums, the raccoons, that kind of thing. Okay, so it leaves. It's smart enough to understand that that man can hunt it, okay, and be propairly effective at tracking. Now, but let's move down south. Now we got the Bogie Creek monster. Okay, we got the skunk again. More isolated areas, right, The creatures down there seem to be more aggressive, more violent. Why is that again, less people, more territorial. Okay, they're hunting grounds. Okay, so it depends on where they're located. Now, in China you have the Year and the Tibet, you have the Yetti. Now, the food sources there are kind of limited, okay, especially high up. But the the people, the people live, they have sheep, they have some cattle, things of this nature. There's been many reports of the Yarin or the Yeti taking and killing cattle, actually killing people supposedly or spiriting off children or women. Okay, so it seems to be much more violent. Again, less food source, more territorial. Okay. Let's go to Australia. The Yawi the Aborigines talked about the Yo, the Aborigines have been there for thousands and thousands of years. Okay, they've not only recorded instances on cave walls of a creature similar to Bigfoot, but UFOs aliens. Now, those people can only put down on the cave walls what they saw. That's their way to connect. Just like right they write, we can write letters, they write pictographs, okay, right, So, but the food source down there is kangaroos, wallabies, that that kind of thing, okay, but it's kind of limited. But those creatures down there aren't the size supposedly of the other the mainland creatures. Okay. At one time Australia was probably connected to the Asiatic continent. Okay, And because of global shifting, the separation of the plates on the earth that drifted away. So a lot of creatures that were on the mainland that moved over the state on there were still there for thousands more years, like the dodo, the Tasmanian tiger, that kind of thing, okay, And even today we have had you get a black and white picture of a live Tasmanian tiger supposedly run around in the bush out there. Okay. The Komodo dragon is a smaller. Now represent it's nine to ten feet long. As it's very dangerous because if it bites you can get sept to seemia. But the Avarges claimed there's a creature called the Megalania, which is a giant relative of the Komodo dragon, up to twenty six feet long. It was killing and eating some of their people up into modern times. That's a big continent. Okay, it's a giant island continent, is what it is.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people don't realize there's there's several different time zones to the to the country of Australia, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly now, right now, let's go to Russia. Let's go to Russia, which Russia has the most planned area in the world. Okay, you've heard of the Dolotov Past incident where nine hikers were killed, brutally murdered documentary, right, and one of the one of the hikers took a picture of something peeking from behind a tree. Okay, these people were massacred, destroyed it, I mean in a blizzards. Nine of them, they pretty experienced hikers. They were young, but experienced. Some boys also saw a big boot like creature looking at them out that way as well. Now just remember all that, right, let me just say this too. There was a creature called the short faced bear that lived during oh yeah, right, the cinazodic era, I believe it was, And it was about fifteen feet about fifteenth feet tall or so, maybe up to eighteen feet short faced bete like a gigantic codio bear kodiak bear. Okay, supposedly there's been sightings of something like that up there still to this day. So what I'm getting at, I guess I'm trying to tell our viewers and the people listening in on this is you can't discount anything. There's always going to be a grain of truth everything, whether it be myth, legend or fact, There's always got to be a little grain of truth somewhere about something. Okay, Now, if you were to tell me you saw a flying elephant that was pink, I'd have to ask you what the truth of it is. Were you drinking last Yeah, let me drink what you I'll probably see the same thing you did if I drink it. But anyhow, the thing is what I'm getting at. And then let's move along a little bit further. I know I'm kind of getting off a little bit on the big foot thing. But I have a reason for this.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're totally fine.
Speaker 1: They had a creature called the Seala camp which is supposedly died sixty five million years ago during the Jurassic period I believe was or Triassic. It's an armored five foot long fish, supposed to be extinct. Right, They found seven or eight of them so far swimming alive in the ocean, starting in an Indian oceans where they found them. Okay, so they're still alive. Then you go to the let's go to the lake monsters. There's a point to all this. The lake monsters. Not only you know Locke Ness is famous for NeSSI okay, and it's twenties. I think it's twenty five or twenty six long mile lake that some people believe that's connected to the North Atlantic where these creatures can come in and out. And my wife just turned the light off me so I can see better anyhow, So so not that I can see. I can with my glass on, I can see. But anyhow the thing is that there's other like monsters too. You have champ Lake Champlain, you got the og Piko okay Lake ogo PoCA. Then you got the mcaulay Bembe in Africa and the Congo supposedly a saw pit of some type. Okay, which is a saw pit? Is a large four legged plane eating dinosaurs should have been extinct as well. There's got to be a grain of truth in some of this, okay, somewhere, So let's.
Speaker 3: Just move on.
Speaker 1: How many people you know that live in the city Dan have ever seen a real coyote.
Speaker 3: Alive sat up? Very few, to be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, right, okay, how many people have actually seen a fox? Very few? Well, okay, my point being. My point being is it just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That'd be like me saying about Bigfoot just because Like, Okay, if I took a spoonful of water out of the ocean, now there's nothing in that spoon. I said, there's nothing living in there, right, got it, There's only a spoonful. But then somebody can say, well, there's nothing lives in there because there's nothing in my spoon. That's not true. You got to dig deeper, go deeper. Okay. Then there's been accounts of creatures which, for all intents and purpose, could be the extinct fish called the megaladon. Okay, there's been a lot of cases about something like that being seen. Big Blue was seen off the coast of Africa, supposedly thirty feet or more. Okay, boats people have disappeared anyhow. Again, And here's the last thing I want to bring up to our listeners. If you did now have access to an encyclopedia, the internet or TV, and I were to come to you and say, ladies and gentlemen, there's a creature with the bill of a duck, the tail of a beaver, poison tip, claws, lays e's got hair. Okay, what would you say? You're full of it? Right, John? Right?
Speaker 3: So you is.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: You go, just because we haven't, it doesn't it doesn't exist. The Bonobo that no one who exists. The hobbit they're saying, that's the Hobbits still may be alive. Okay, Oh I believe. I believe so, yeah, I do too. I think it's a Sumatra. And then you have the rock ape story over when they and during Vietnam Era when the troops supposedly we're having some battles with rock apes. Okay, it's kind of similar similar to the canon the Rock Canyon apes, remember in in out Western the United States as well. Okay, so yeah, right exactly. But my point being Dan, is that if people don't do the proper research, do the legwork, okay, then you're not going to out And if you have your face buried in a phone off, okay, you'ren't gonna know anything except what's on that phone. Perhaps. I mean, I drive through here in Washington, PA and there's people on the phone looking at their phone while they're driving. They're not paying attention, they don't care. A uf O can land right, God's walking step right out in front of them, and they wouldn't even see it until they got stepped on anyhow, So, yes, Bigfoot exists. Now you just say this, what are the some of the tricks of the trade I've used? Okay, probably someone of someone? Would you use? Power lines? Seem to be a right away for this preacher. Okay. If you're gonna have trail camps, set them up not only on one side, stagger them on opposite sides. Okay, Game trails known game trails. Today, the snow coming will be perfect opportunity to track a big foot because until it grows wings the fell footprints, right, Oh, for sure, walk through creek bed. Okay, Now I will say something here. It's gonna probably upset one of my friends. Okay, I don't believe the bigfoot lives in the UK. I'm sorry. And the reason I say that is because there's been no actually no, how can I say? It's no more verifiable sightings of a bigfoot like creature that lives in the UK. And besides, that's a very old country. The Celts lived there, okay, for thousands of years, the Romans moved in. No one's ever seen a bigfoot. There's black panther there, yes, but unless a bigfoot swam across the English Channel, which is thirteen miles across, I kind of doubt it. Okay, Yeah, anything, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was gonna say if I could add, if if anything, at the most I could say that there's a possibility of small primates that's been discovered because according to what I've learned that there's been research, uh and evidence that's been analyzed where they've found that there's possible small and I mean small primates. Nothing larger that has been you know, there's DNA that's been discovered there that something's picking up that there's there's I mean that could be from a uh, I mean, where did that come from? It could be from pets that got loose over a period of time in years that might have you know. But the thing is that exactly what you're pointing out, there's been no evidence of anything to suggest that there's a large bipudal human ad you know, living or Roman those woods.
Speaker 3: None other than it depends.
Speaker 2: On how you look at Bigfoot, if you think Bigfoot is eightful, whatever, how you look at Bigfoot. The most you're going to get out there is impossible DNA of a small primate. Nothing more. Mainly just.
Speaker 1: You hit on a real good point. You know, their ancient Romans used to keep pets, and some of the later on the lords and the ladies of the castle got exotic pets. They might have got a tiger right a line, or maybe a chimpanzee, you know. Uh, just so you know, I think it was a late nineteenth century that the first gorilla was discovered. Okay, the mountain gorilla, not the Lowland girl, the mountain gorilla. But the thing is, so that could be that could be the case. Letting animals loose. You know, they do it here in the United States. People let they got They used to buy these little alligators, real little alligators, and they got so big they don't want to take care of. Say let them go. Where'd they go? Now? People say, Now here's the funny part. People say that alligators can't live in cold and the cole They've been around for two hundred through multiple multiple iceages. There's been more than one ice age through through an asteroid hitting the planet. Okay, and just not that far long ago. Here in Pittsburgh area, they found live alligators in the Alleghany River and Ohio River.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now I believe it.
Speaker 2: Come on down to South Carolina, North Carolina, South Carolina. I mean, I've got a lot of research out there. There's there's alligators in South Carolina. People don't want to believe it, but there is.
Speaker 3: There's been. They've been sparting.
Speaker 2: They here's another thing a lot of people don't realize. And I've seen videos, real live videos of alligators frozen into ice.
Speaker 3: But with their nose just above the ice, they will put they will go into a I don't know if a proper term. Maybe you know it, but then will go, they will shut the pocket.
Speaker 1: Estivation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, right, they shut down, but they're still alive, so that water becomes warm.
Speaker 3: Enough for them to move around again.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a frog that actually does that.
Speaker 3: And okat, alligators do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when a water level gets so low, you know, and it goes underneath the mud and stays there until the water comes back, and it comes back again, it rejuvenates. But it's an estivation.
Speaker 3: Okay, Turtles do it too, right.
Speaker 1: Fish can travel out of the water. There's some fish. You can travel from one water hole through the on the land to another water hole. Okay, anything's possible. Okay, So that's my point. Now I want to say this too about back in the Cenazoic era. Uh, the continent of North America was pretty much separated from the continent of South America. Okay, and at the time, the main predators back on the South American continent were the saber, two tiger, and the terror bird. They were called terror birds. They were ten feet tall or more and they could kill us or two tiger. Okay. My point is that when the continents came back together because of global crush shifting, some of these creatures moved to the north from to the south. You know, some just vanished altogether and stuff again. But my whole point is this for somebody to arbitrarily say the big food doesn't exist. Okay, you say, where's my proof? I tell I say, I say this to you. Where's your proof that they don't exist?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: There's been over sixteen thousand reported cases of bigfoot. If only one percent of that case is right, it's real. That means they exist, right, sixteen thousand cases and it still grows every day. It's growing. There's been a lot of credible people that have seen things, and I want to say something about credibility too, Okay, oh yeah, yeah. When I've investigated cases, I've talked to people from all walk works of life. I've talked to police officers, and I told you priests, lawyers, doctors, teachers, lay people you know, and you name it. I've also talked to people who have prison records. Okay, let me tell you about that. I have a tendency more to believe a person who had a prison record. And I talk to you about this, and I'll tell you why. Because, first of all, people that have been in trouble with the law to some extent, find it very difficult to come forward when they've seen something. Okay, So for them to come forward knowing that their credibility from the ripper are going to be called in a question tells me that their stories. I need to listen a little bit more of what they're saying, and they may be a little bit more believable because they know what's on the line with them. So I don't discount anybody's story, Okay. I go by facts. If you fabricate a story and say you have bigfoot tracks, and I go and look at the tracks you got, and their flat with no bridge on or anything in it, it's flat. That tells me you probably made a piece of wood in the shape of a footprint and stamped it on the ground. Okay. I've had people that I've investigated cases where they can't remember exactly where they saw the bigfoot. I remember exactly where I saw mine, don't you.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure? I have documentary based on.
Speaker 1: Right as I do. And the thing is, and their stories for the ones that lie are constantly changing. Okay. Uh, I mean I saw there's a I saw a list of so called bigfoot faces as somebody put on on Facebook, and they showed all these different faces and made them look almost human and all this. Look what I saw was it wasn't human, it wasn't animal. It was human like it's a it's a humanoid. It's got two arms and two legs. It's got feet, big feet. Okay, the bottoms of the feet. I didn't see. At bottom of feet. I don't know if it was the same color as a face or not. I did see the underneath of the hand. The hand was dark color, too, hairless. Had you chance, my hands are pretty big. If you took like five of my hands maybe and put them all together, maybe six, that's how big one of its hands could slap my head right off. Okay, but it didn't show me any no aggression whatsoever. Okay, that's the one I got the closest to Now. Right now, this time of year, we have people out in the woods deer hunting and stuff like that, and Bigfoot's gonna be laying low because everybody's out there got a gun trying to shoot anything that moves. But right now, after deer season is over and the snow we got, they're gonna be out foraging. This would be a prime time to look for. Okay. Now, the other thing I want to say about bigfoot before we move on to drones and things. Is this bigfoot in my opinion, though it's been seen in the daytime and it has, it's more of an arboreal creatures that it's hunting is done in the evening and night. If you look around, we're very It eats about the same thing as that deer would, except doesn't. Deer don't generally eat each other. Although deer can't eat meat, by the way, I don't know if you know that or not. A deer can has been seen.
Speaker 3: I heard that the eating birds.
Speaker 1: Exactly exact, and small field mice and things of that nature. But so it's in the out right now forging for its food because no one else is out there. The other thing is this, and there's been reports of this as well. Where do you think bigfoot want to put I think they can be safely bedded down. I can tell you cemeteries at night because they're closed down right it dust. No one goes in the cemetery at night after it's blocked up. Parks closed up. Okay, So that's two off the rip, okay. And there have been bigfoot sightings in cemeteries, okay, and in parks. I just told you about the one my grandson and I great grandson and I think we saw and that was in broad daylight. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, and I remember when you first told me that story.
Speaker 1: I think you really did see something there.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Eli's wanted saw it first, he pointed out to me, because I was telling you, my wife you can verify it. I was on the phone with her. She said, John, go to your car and get your bindoctors. And as I got out to walk toward the car, the thing stood up and walked, and it walked into the woods. Okay, Washington is fairly urban. We got a lot of woods around here too, Okay, a lot of woods.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean just on our street alone, before they started cutting down all these trees, after we had deer walking down the street. There was deer that gave what birth on our neighbor's porch, right on our neighbor's porch. I mean, I'm driving down the street at night. Here is four deer walking in front of me like that on the street. I mean, they know they can't be.
Speaker 2: Hunding the town and working for an Amazon as the delivery driver. I've been in these highly populated subdivisions in the city of Charlottesville. I've had I'm come walking down a short flight of stairs after dropping off the package. Coming down the stairs, I've had deer right out from the corner of the house, almost giving me a heart attack. Okay, I was not expecting that.
Speaker 3: Deer or everywhere.
Speaker 1: The only thing I haven't seen a deer do up here is hitchhike. Okay, seriously, right, it's gonna it's going to happen. But if I do that, if I tell you that, then you're going to ask me what I'm drinking. But anyhow, let me let me let me get off the big Foot thing. Let's talk about these drives that's been going on. They've been almost ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but really, right now, before you go on for any further one thing I do want to bring up and mentioned as far as when you were talking about the credibility of big prot.
Speaker 3: Sightings and stories from I do want to throw in there.
Speaker 2: You know I've heard I'm not going to get into every story, but I've heard a multiple a lot of first hand reports here in Virginia alone, and some of the ones I found incredible, I personally believe they were incredible were from bear hunters who are hunting bears and know how to identify bears, have seen see things standing and peeking up behind trees at them while they're out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: I had a report from a police officer who he likes to come to attend to my event that I put on every year here in Virginia every June. Uh that individual on night on night patrol just on east of the mountain over here on the east side of the mountain.
Speaker 3: He told me about a big foot sighting.
Speaker 2: That he had while on night patrol, and he knew what he saw.
Speaker 1: You know, this is a police officer.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, I know, for those who follow in Washington documentaries on TV, there's other police officers Whitehall, New York, for example, back in the seventies have seen them.
Speaker 3: But this was I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I wish I had the details on the how long ago this was, but but.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget him telling me his story.
Speaker 2: Now he won't come on a podcast or share it, but you know, because but him as a police officer, he came forward and told me directly, specifically that it was his story, his sighting, what he saw, and I mean on the east side of the mountain where he said. I mean, there's been other stories I've heard, I've gotten other reports from that same mountain ridge line, but he was on the east side of that mountain and he had a sighting. So yeah, so there, I just wanted to throw that in there real quick, that, Yeah, there is police officers who have come forward who are willing to share their sightings and stories that you know there are seeing the big foots out there. But yeah, I definitely want to throw that in there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let me tell you one more thing, one more story, and then I'm going to say something else about that. And I agree with you. Sure. I have a brother named Nick, and to work at a high school and he worked three to eleven and he told me he was on Route forty three, Remember I told you where the police officer saw one squat and on a road on the side of Well. Nick was coming down that highway Root forty three that would join up Route forty Okay, And he said when he come up, there was a two cars crashed on the highway there and the chief of police was there that we know, and other police officers, but also was there. It was a state police and the military vehicles were there. Okay, there was a uh what they call him the deuce and a half the big trucks was there. And the military. Yeah, the military was there. They told the police and the state police the people people away, and he said, now, my brother does not lie. He said he saw something about eight feet tall being picked up off the highway. It hit these cars that hit it and destroyed the cars. They already already carted away the victims to the hospital, and it loaded on the back of that military pickup and drove off. Okay, So, and he had no reason to light of it because now, I mean, Nick's never seen one himself, except he thinks that's what that was a bigfoot that stood out and got in front of a car. The car hit it and destroyed the two cars, not one, but two, and it went down and they took it away. So then, okay, let me get not only go on about something else too here. That's the last thing I want to talk about that. But look, there are people get on Facebook and they talk about they have multiple bay put on their property. They known by it. They told them what their first names are, and they hang out together and they're doing this and some women are been saying never having babies to Bigfoot and all this. Look, the waters are muddied enough right now with all these so called paranormal investments and these crazy groups and stories on TV and the shows on TV that Look, when I first started doing investigations almost fifty eight years ago, yeah, we had some coops. They would put like UFO cults and stuff. They would wear stuff on their head and say they got taken to Venus and all this, and it made the rest of us, the few of us that were serious about this stuff, look like idiots and liars and nutcases. Okay, I've tried in my life to try to bring respectability to this genre. Okay, but I go I look on TV and I see these shows where every noise I'm not even gonna mention the show because you know what I'm talking about. There's one show where every noise in the wood is a big Foot. Come on, every tree that rubs together is a bigfoot. Every branch that falls down, it makes it looks like a TV Bigfoot. Mate, Let's keep it real. Here. People noises are in the woods. Trees do rub together, okay, and trees do fall down, and sometimes they look like structures okay, doesn't mean big or beer. Okay. You got to do more investigations than that. Okay. And these tracks and these others, these OUTLANDI stories are ridiculous. I have a an associate that claims he's got a big foot on his property. Okay, great, I offer to go down here, I don't know how many, three, four or five, six times and go on his property and do it in proper investigation. What I think is proper. He's new to this, he's only been doing it for two or three years. I'm not He's never responded back to here yet. Yet he went on an excursion all the way across the country to look for a big foot. Well, if you got one on your property, wondered, why did you do that? Put up? So what do I say about that? Well, it speaks for itself. And then you've got these other these other groups and stuff. Look, you're group you watch about negative troll and I'm one of your moderators. I know that, Okay, I got that. We do try to keep our groups without negative trolls. It's hard enough for people who have actual experiences to come forward and talk about this stuff because, frankly, just like that guy five Mingo Park, they don't want their names put out there because they get derided for it. Okay, they get called nuts and every damn thing else. Okay, we don't want that. We want you to come forward because the more information we get, we can add to the general database and maybe, just maybe it'll help us in our investigations and get to the truth of the matter. Okay, but all this stuff is just muddying up the water around it. Okay, I look for the fact. What's the facts? Don't tell me? Like, just like I told you, I don't know what I saw at the park. I don't want my great grandson that I saw was standing there. It was pretty big. I don't think it was a bear, but I can't say definitively. I'm not gonna jump to that conclusion. Okay, okay, let me let me just change the subject. Now, we were talking about drones. Okay, so far, I've seen three drones up here. I have a very powerful handheld green laser goes about five miles. I didn't have it on me for the first two times I saw these drone. I'm sitting in the Walmart parking lot for crying out loud, waiting for my wife, and it's nighttime and I see these things. I'm first I'm thinking are helicopters, And I'm looking and I'm looking. There's no other lights on it. They were trianglar in shape, two of them, and then they disappeared. But I took the last time I went, I took my green laser. Now I don't advise people to do this because it's pretty much against the law. If you get caught hitting a helicopter or a jet plane or a regular plane with it, you get in trouble with the FAA and the federal government. So I'm sitting there one night I saw this thing coming up over the hillside and there was three lights above Walmart, just three big bright lights in the shape of it looked like sort of a triangle, but maybe fifty feet across. I know it wasn't a helicopter. It was no sign, there were no word of running lights on whatsoever. What did I do? Stepped out of the car and I hit it with my green laser. Okay, it was probably I guess the top of that hill, maybe three hundred yards. And when I did, all three lights went out and it disappeared instantaneously. Okay, Now I've seen drones. I got a little drone here I haven't really messed with, but I've seen regular drones and stores and other people have. Our neighbor has a drone. He was out here the other day using his. But what I saw was not normal nor normal drunk. Now, I talked to Bill about this, and he says that the rumor was that somehow a nuke got missing and our government sent out these nuke detecting drones to try to locate it. Now, that's a nice cover story, but why worldwide?
Speaker 3: Right exactly?
Speaker 1: Now, I hate to use the word drone too, because let me see what let me just put it in Layman's arms. They're unidentified right, right, they're unidentified.
Speaker 3: There knows where they come from.
Speaker 1: They're flying right, they're flying right, unidentified and flying and they're an object. Right, Let's say, what is that? That's what is that? U f oh, Okay, that's what they are. We don't know what they are. And the government there's governors and states and mayors and cities, the one answers. They're demanding answers because they're saying it's a threat to national security. They've been over the Capitol for crying out loud. That's restricted airspace. They're over airports, that's restricted airspace. Okay, they're over nuclear sites, that's restricted air space. That's a threat to national security. If we can't if we can't control our skies, we're in deep doodoo. Okay, simple as that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick.
Speaker 2: I got to ask you now, regardless of I know how you feel on politics and where you stand with Trump, but I have come across it. It was just it was just a brief thing, but somebody it was a it was a video I came across a while back. Somebody had questioned Trump if he knew about what the drones were. Somebody had asked him, is it the government? And from briefly what I remember him quoting on that.
Speaker 1: He said, if it was a government, he said.
Speaker 2: We would know more about that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he also went on to say, he says the government if they wanted to find out who the government himself, they have the ability to basically basically, with our technology, we could look inside. If you have a garage, we could look inside your house, you know, to find out what something came from.
Speaker 3: Ut So, but he didn't say too much about it. But I remember a video again.
Speaker 2: Trump responding to a question when somebody questioned him about the drones.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I don't know. I mean, do you think it's from the government. I mean, could it be?
Speaker 2: I mean because I mean, basically, again, if it was something to be concerned about. I mean again, I mean Trump's not in office quite yet. But yeah, he was just basically quoting basically what he knew about the government.
Speaker 3: Again, if it was our government, I think we.
Speaker 2: Would know more about it. I don't know, but yeah, what's your take on that?
Speaker 1: Well, let me just say this, Uh, first of all, Jimmy Carter, God rest his soul. And Ronald Reagan, oh yeah, yeah, of all seeing a UFO. Okay. Bill Clinton wanted to try to bring it out in the open, and he got shut down for it. Okay, because it's something called what's the word I'm looking for? Or if you don't, if you're not aware of something, you have culpable it's you have deniable plausible deniability. Okay, right now, what I think it is? I think right now the government is trying to take and kind of side step back in the day, they were calling UFOs in the sixties, swamp gas balloons, that kind of stuff. Okay, misidentifications, that birds, all that. So they were trying to like side step it and make it look like something more realistic. What I think is happening is that the government might be putting some drones up themselves to try to say, well, there are drones, because they don't really know what the other things are. They don't behave like normal drones. I mean, there were supposedly fifty fifty so called drones coming up out of the ocean. We don't have a drone that can come up out of the ocean. They use propellers. Okay, how did fifty drones come up out of the ocean? Okay, and it's just off the coast of New York. See, they were conductent. There's a I understand there's a military Navy task force off there, and they were shooting at something over the ocean. Okay, what are they shooting at? Okay, let's keep it real here. The government will do everything they can to get disclosure from coming out. Okay, what they might do they might put them drones up themselves and deliberately crash the drones, saying, see, it was one of ours. We don't want anybody to know because we're doing this and this and that. But let's keep it real. These aren't they're using this nice word drone. Now it's a u f O unidentified. It's flying with an object. Okay, we don't know what it is. During the Second World War, fighter planes and bombers would see something called food fighters and the description would match basically, what did these so called drones are today? Orbes have been seen the Rendalstrom case in England then, not only did a UFO land there at Renderstrom Base outside of uh and Rendilstrom Forest okay, saw seen by lieutenant colonel and a bunch of military police, but they're orbs also seen around it. Okay, so let's just keep it real here. They're not identified flying objects. Let's keep it real now. If one does crash, then the government can say, yeah, we were doing covert operations looking for this or that, but not worldwide. Okay, not worldwide. Okay. So my take on is this the government probably will try to take inside step it by saying they have that third drones if it comes out to that point. But I think what it is. I think there's been mass sightings in Mexico a so called drones, but I'm gonna say UFOs, Okay, a lot of them in Mexico for some strange reasons. The Mexican government, the Peruvian government are openly trying to find out what these things, are openly doing it. They're acknowledging these things, okay. The Belgian government is acknowledging these things. Okay. Other governments around the world, which are more open to talking about are acknowledging these things. Our government seems to try to be keeping things secret. I don't believe it's China, right, Okay. They're moving in non aerodynamic waves. They're doing things that normal drones can't do, right angle, turns up and down that fast, disappearing at hyper at super speeds. We don't have anything like that I'm aware of. That's light years ahead of what we got. They can outrun planes, are you kidding me? Our jet fighters can go walk two point two or more. That's fourteen fifteen hundred miles an hour. Our drones are I think it's five hundred feet is the limit. We're allowed to have drones running around them. You know, people have owned drones five hundred feet. I think it's the limit. We don't have a drone like that, nothing that big. A friend of mine sent me a picture of supposed drone with three legs, triangular in shape and outside of Parkersburg, West Virginia and broad daylight on the back of a flat back truck. What the heck it's it was blue. It's nothing like I heard at three legs. I don't know if you know who I'm talking about, but I'll talk to you privately about it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to It sounds familiar, Yeah it's okay, Yeah, it sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: But I think what it is. I think these I think something's going to happen. I'm not sure what is. Because these these things are becoming more and more open, they're showing themselves a lot more. I mean, all around the world, okay, and because of the war in Ukraine and the escalating tensions between Russia, China and US. Okay, it seems like when these so called UFOs show up, I'm gonna call them UFOs. I'm not gonna call them drums. Okay, they do so in times of conflict. Okay, and now they've been seen over our nuclear sites. That's the number one, top priority, top secret bases we have. Anything flying over our nuclear bases is a threat to national security. And you know the story about it where they interview people that were in one of these bunkers underground and the ICBMs got set to launch and then got turned off by a so called UFOs hovering nearby. What does that tell you they have an extraordinary capability to shut our nukes off? Really? Why they're telling us something? If you launch them at anybody or use, we can shut it down. So these things are being in over high security areas, Okay, let's keep it real. I don't I know people call them drones. I'm not going to call them drones anymore. I mean, I know what a drone looks like. These are not drones. What I saw was not drunks. Three times okay. So but here's the thing too, Dan Again, a lot of people don't say, well I've never seen one. Well, they're not looking. Most people have their heads down on a phone, or they're driving or doing their mundane activities routine going to and from work. When you're doing your Amazon deliveries. How much time you have to pay attention to what's going on in the skies next to the otherwise crash? What all them packages you are supposed to deliver to me? Right? So you know that million dollars, I got a million dollars coming from me. But anyhow, uh so, yeah, I I believe that the government has some drones up, but they're trying to like make it look like all the drones are related to them in some way, shape or formatives the saying yeah where they don't know they they think there are drones, blah blah blah, they're not, they're drunes. There's something else, Okay, just like yeah, this past summer about the Chinese balloon that came over, remember that story. Yeah right, yeah, come on. But so, yeah, here's the other thing. We have no rat North American Defense Air Defense Command. No RAT can tell you when a bug is flying into the windshield of a plane. Okay, that we have technology, That's what I'm getting at it. That's sophisticated. We can see something flying in the air. In fact, there's been pictures of the UFO taken from above from a satellite we have up showing an UFO flying down below. It's one of the best pictures ever of a silver one. Okay, the astronauts on these the space station of seeing UFOs. Let's keep it real. The aspennauts that went to the Moon said they saw UFOs on the Moon, three of them there.
Speaker 4: Okay, look, I mean the US Air Force, and they brought all claims US pursuing UFOs. You know, I mean, there's there's stuff out there, and not to mention, one thing I wanted to bring up to you is that, you know, like I've been trying to pay attention to what's being put out there and you know, but without trying to read too far into it, but there's ferries that some of these drones are also spraying stuff into our atmosphere and spraying our feet with tens that could affect or what would be like the biggest thing. Like one of the latest things that I came across is okay, the bird flew again. Okay, I never really paid.
Speaker 1: Attention to that.
Speaker 2: But some of these so called drones are putting chemicals into our food source. I don't know if you've heard anything like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to tell you something that happened back in the Dark Ages, during the Black Plague. Okay, people weren't sophisticated technologically. They knew they didn't really have science per se. It was all spiritualism, mysticism, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: There were accounts of something spraying a green miss onto the countryside, okay, to kill kill people. It killed about us third of the people in Europe. Okay. And people were so uh technological technological, they would flagellate themselves, thinking that by doing that, you know, burn, whipping themselves bloody, that scare away. They use encense to get away from the stink. They thought that was scared away and stuff like that. Other people had more sense, like the monks. They walled, they locked themselves up in there and their h their their churches and stuff, and a lot of them survived because of that. Okay, but there's stories going back about that. But something being sprayed green spray during the Dark Ages, the medieval times, where people weren't aware of what's going on, okay, uh back then as well. Let me just say this. Our terminology are the technical terminology we use nowadays. We call them rockets, UFOs electricity. Ancient man or early man didn't have that type of that wording. Okay, so instead of a flying soft we didn't say it was it was a shield flying in the sky. Got it. They knew what a shield was, so they saw their shields in the sky or cross in the sky. Let me just tell you this. During the Roman Empire, there was two empires in Rome. One main empire was in Roman Italy and the other one Carthaginian. Okay, and there was two emperors. Okay, so the western emperor in Rome wanted to go for some reason, he wanted to fight against the other emperor. Okay, Constantino, I'm sorry, but they were pagans. Okay, both sides were pagans. Christianity just started back in those times, right, and the Christians were put to death and all kinds of horrible stuff will happened to them. But when the Roman emperor went over there and he saw this burning cross in the sky that was shaped like a cross which could have been an aircraft, he thought was the christ Cross. That he converted the entire Roman Empire to Catholicism. See how people are okay, Oh yeah, so you got to dig, like I said, when you do research into the pair or normal Okay, the paranormal is is the normal. Okay, there's things going on around us right now. I like ghosts. Okay, well, well, I just want to touch on this because I'm not trying to burn your ear up. But you know, get some duc take next time. Oh no, no, no, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have you on Verde soon again.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this. My wife and I went down a couple of months ago to uh nim Micole and Castle in Brownsville. It's the third most haunted place in the country. Okay, And as a paranormal investigator, I asked them, can I bring my EVP meter and stuff? No, we don't want you to doing that. I said, okay, fine, but I did take my phone, and so to my wife. I was the only paranormal investigator's probably what fifteen people there, something like that. So we go in and the four guy's taking us around, and I have a feeling about things because I've I've been in a lot of places are haunted. We have three ghosts or so in our house right now where we're living. They don't bother us. I don't bother them anyhow. So we go in and I had this innery feeling. While my wife's in the room. They're talking to this guy's telling a story about a little boy and girl who are ghosts. They run up down that hallway behind my back. So I just turned around to look, and I saw a head disappear in a turret, you know, one of the castle's turrets. So I turned around and I looked, and I started snapping pictures. I got four pictures of ghosts. Four clearly shows a little boy hiding in a corner, gray head, mouth open, eyes open, trying to hide to the side. I got another picture where two green eyes are looking at me from the side of a mirror. Another one where two fingers are opening a door. Right, So, okay, so it's you gotta pay attention to what's going on around you, okay. So, and I wasn't even looking for ghosts. I was just there and they then they invited me to come back and spend the night there. I said i'd do it sometime soon, which I'm going to I'll spend I'll go there by myself. I don't mind unless you want to go with me too, Dan.
Speaker 2: I'm down, Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: Like I said, you saw UFOs you saw two foe and I'm glad you were with me, and the you and the other investigator were with us. There was three of us that saw them. So yeah, I'm not making it up. I've seen ten in my life.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, not to mention.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've heard some of my stories. When I was up in Pennsylvania, I've seen some things up there that I can't explain. So, but I mean, I'll be more than glad to talk to you on another note. But yeah, I have seen some strange things when I was staying in Pennsylvania up in the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you go to the Walmart parking lot, you're going to see a lot of strange things too. So I'm telling me, I believe that people where they dress and carry on. Oh my god. But anyhow, let me just tell you about here, and uh, you know about the UFO on the on the California Rich Road. I told you about that. I actually took you and Dan and the other investigator there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that, and I've seen your pictures.
Speaker 1: Right there's a balley down below that and right across Marus Cres and Heights. Right across Marus Cres and Heights, so they're using that valley to travel back and forth because there's no one goes down there now. And there's another man you met, the guy who owns the property. Now, he's got a bunch of big boulders he got up there. I think he's gonna block that area off. But I'm gonna ask to go up there and camp some night and when the weather gets better. But if you're interested in you and and Ron wants with me, an he ices he wants me to teach you. But I was going to suggest something to you. I have a good friend, Jeremiah Horseman. He lives in Sedona, Arizona. I personally trained him. He was the one whose family had the first big food siding I was on in McMurray, Pa. Uh. He's been out there near Area fifty one, blind Frog Ranch, the Hidden Camp, the Secret Canyon, and they've been seeing orbs, UFOs and military conboys disappearing into a canyon down there. I would suggest, and I'm gonna if you don't mind, I'm going to give him a hauler and ask him to contact you so you can have him on the show. He's a very knowledgeable young man, you know, and he's really good at what he does, and I'm very proud of him. So with that being said, if it's okay with you, I'm going to kind of cut this short. So it's nine thirty four and I talked your ear off. I'm sure, and I'll let just go for now, But if you want me back, I'll be more happy to come back and continue this because I got lots of share.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: By all means yes, absolutely, because I was gonna actually ask you if you I wanted to do an open discussion with you, perhaps Bill Rigby and Ron House and you know, kind of get into an all open discussion all the way around.
Speaker 1: I think this would be a great discussion.
Speaker 3: To go on even further.
Speaker 1: We all have a lot of discuss and share. So for sure, you know, those guys are all really good at what they do and stuff. And like I said, there's a lot of people in this field, well there's a lot of people in this field period that don't know what they're doing. They don't know how to do proper investigations. My father was a chief of police where I lived for years, and a deputy sheriff and a constable, and he taught me a lot of for investigative techniques which I apply to what I do. I'm very fact based, very scientific based, but sometimes Dan, as you know, you have to think outside the box, okay, and sometimes in the scientific method you have to be able to reprove things over and over again to show people it's real. Like they established scientific community. They want repeatable proof. Well, I can't make a UFO appear at my whim. I can't make a big foot suddenly appear and say yeah, I'm a big foot and John saw me and all this and that. So you have to think outside the box. What can I do to try to capture a picture of a big foot? And even even the best pictures nowadays are you know yourself. You can generate any kind of AI generated picture, you know, and they're pretty much money about it, you know. And I get mad when I see pictures also of people taking pictures of foliage and putting red circles around things and saying there's a big foot right there. No, there's not a big foot.
Speaker 3: No, that's big Yeah. I've been seeing that bs for years now.
Speaker 2: That technology AI, for example, has taken over, I mean AI technology has even put celebrities like I see these certain particular celebrity actresses and models and people people post stuff and it's unbelievable. I mean, yeah, we already know this particular celebrity or actress that we know of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're a very pretty person.
Speaker 2: But you know, when you're going to use technology to promote stuff, yeah, I mean, oh, not to mention all these TV movie there's so many fake pages out there on social media Facebook for example, and I've spoken about it and I made a post about it not long ago. But there's all these alleged TV titles, the movie titles, and they're using these images that I mean, there's there's there's all these different aips. Yeah, you could pay for them, and I'm sure there is people that pay for them to create content for these pages and movie title pages, and it's all fake.
Speaker 1: It's fake.
Speaker 3: It's not real.
Speaker 2: I mean there's yeah, there's certain movies that we would love to see with another sequel or another follow up, you know. But so with that being said, you look at the comments, so people like, yeah, they can't wait to see this, or man, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm finally there's one thing. I am finally.
Speaker 2: Starting to see that there's people speaking up and posting their comments about how fake it is and you know this is all AI created, and stop going along, you know, trying to warn the others stop following the stuff, you know, because it's just it's rage.
Speaker 1: That's outraging. That's what I was saying earlier. That's what it's doing. It's money in the waters for people who are actually they had really starty. And when these groups, they're more sad, they're more content to take and have a quality quantity of people on their group so they can get money or no personal fame and notoriety rather than get quality people in the group. And as I said, most people themselves are afraid to come forward generally for fear of derision, so they look for groups that you usually talk to somebody about about this stuff without getting put down or saying you're a liar, you're not whatever, but whatever, because they haven't seen nothing. Okay, that's that's all. And then you got these Look, I don't mind if you're gonna I don't mind vendors to go to these places and stuff. I'm gonna be vending too with my wife and and and so, and you and other guys do some vending too. But I don't go out there, and there's never been a case I've ever charged one penny to investigate, not one. Okay. The reason I do this is because the things I saw when I was young. The reason I do this is because I want answers. And that's why I call myself an explorer of the unknown. I want to make the unknown known. And at my age, I may not I may be dead before you know. So it's up to younger people like yourself to do this. Okay, continue to work, but we have to lay the groundwork for others that are going to come after us. You know, there's an old saying that we stand on the shoulders of the giants that came before us, meaning advancements and technology in the medical industry and science. Okay, we do stand on those shoulders like Copernicus and Galileo and these types of people they were. They were criticized and put down and tortured and you know, murdered even for these for this coming forward with the facts, with the truth, I hopefully it doesn't come to us. But again, the waters are getting muddied by these shows that you see on TV. I mean there was one on tonight. It's the same thing. There's nothing comes out of it. Okay, then you have people were charging five eight thousand dollars or more for public appearances to show up. Give me a break. If you're that interest, you're going to show up, y'all, I'll give you an appearance speed, but it's not it's gonna be your hotel room and maybe a plane ticket to come. Okay, I'm not going to get you five or eight two thousand dollars. Give me a break, Okay, do because you love it. Do because you want answers that I got. With that, I got to say, I want to go right now because I'm tired. But uh, no problem, I.
Speaker 3: Completely understand.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: With that being said, like, I've been.
Speaker 1: Invited to a couple of events this coming year.
Speaker 2: And you know, I mean I cover my lodging, you know, I mean, I'm not going to get too far into it, but yeah, they agreed to cover my lodging. They want me a very speaker. You know.
Speaker 1: That's fine, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and then you know, if it's misscellaneous expenses, I throw it out there straight out. I want to be able to be there for these events. They share my knowledge and my opinion on different things.
Speaker 3: And spread awareness. That's the biggest thing.
Speaker 2: About who I am and what I put out there. You know, I'm big on spreading awareness, but you know what, you know, I can't afford it out of my own pocket, so so I do throw Hey, if you can cover this, cover that, Hey, I'll be there, you know.
Speaker 3: So, But I also limited my time.
Speaker 2: Being at these certain events because you know, I have so much other going so much other things going on, like I got group camp outs I host, you know, and now I have the filming project I'm putting out there. You know, I'm using that or also the spread awareness about what.
Speaker 1: We do and who we are, you know.
Speaker 2: And if we show evidence and we have something to show, heay, we're going to show it.
Speaker 3: You know. We're unscripted.
Speaker 2: We're not going to be out there like all these other TV shows and personalities you know, or you know it's going to.
Speaker 1: Be I'm not going to get rich of doing this obviously, you know. And now I'm not gonna I don't I'm not famous or I mean, the people that know know me that they know what I'm about. They know that I'm serious about this stuff. But the thing is this, I'm not in it for anything else other than the knowledge, because I want to know my wife. I'm a curious guy. I'm like a bulldog. I get it on any start and I want to worry it to death. But like I said, I mean, I just want some credible people to take this matter seriously and stop the stop the nonsense, to stop money in the water, so people like yourself and me and other guys go out there and do the job we need to do without being put down.
Speaker 3: I gotta go, not a problem, not a problem.
Speaker 2: And I want to thank you for jumping on here and just let you know we are going to have you on here very soon again.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a group.
Speaker 2: Discussion and for those who are listening, you're in for a treat for what's coming up next. I hope you enjoyed what was going on and what we're discussed tonight. And so yeah, John, thank you for coming on here. Like I said, we are going to have some more coming up here very soon. I'll connect with you on whenever he agreed on a certain day or time, we'll do this again.
Speaker 3: And but yeah, I does anything.
Speaker 2: Else out there you want to throw out there for the public to know, feel free to go ahead and share that.
Speaker 1: Now, open your eyes and look around. Okay, it's not all about your cell phone. It's about getting out there and taking a look. And before you have a chance to say something doesn't exist, check it out yourself. And if you see something, say something simple as that you know there's a four. There are different forms for people to you know, do experience these types of things, to talk on and share their experiences. Okay, And some of those guys I just mentioned, I'm gonna mention you give them, give them a plug. You got Bill Rigby and the Agency of the Unexplained, you got ron Ron House. Okay, with this PTSD group and believe in yourself. You've got Mike Hartman. Okay, You've got Dan and E. C. B r O. Okay, Linda Eastburn, I'll give a shout out to her as well, you know, Linda Sigmund my friend to her. You have a good night, keep looking around and take this matter seriously. Absolutely absolutely, Thank you again. John.
Speaker 2: I appreciate everything. And if you guys are looking for events to join, to participate and check out. June twentieth and twenty first is the ECBRO Annual Virginia big Foot Conference and there's other events happening.
Speaker 1: In the month of June.
Speaker 2: The West Virginia big Foot Festival happening every June in the town of Sutton, West Virginia, which is also happening in June sixth, seventh, and eighth.
Speaker 3: Also in the.
Speaker 2: Month of June is the Forest County Bigfoot Festival happening.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I mixed the dates up.
Speaker 2: That's actually happened in June sixth, and seventh, and eighth. The West Virginia Bigfoot Festival is June twenty six, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: But again, everybody continue to follow E. Cbr O Bigfoot Radio because we got a lot more coming. And thank you again, John. You have a good night and until next time. If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot a message to ecb ro O ninety eight at gmail dot com if you want to share a story and talk Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: This is the radio for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you again and keep it squashing my friends.
Speaker 1: Night.